[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/LGBT/ Stupid Questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 23

File: failure.jpg (111KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
failure.jpg
111KB, 800x450px
This thread is meant to answer all your dumb questions that don't merit their own thread, or questions you may be embarrassed to ask elsewhere.

All of your "how do i get a mtf gf", "am i gay because x reason?", "how do i masturbate with my butt", etc belong here, as well as any questions that are otherwise stupid.

Other boards have these for general clean-up so we might as well too. Let's see how well it goes and maybe we can make it a regular thing.
>>
>>8745612
Is AGP trans?
>>
is there a glossary to look up all the fucking acronyms and terms in this community or should I just lurk more?
>>
>>8745612
Why haven't we dropped the T yet? It's time to cut the cancerous, mentally ill freaks out of our community.
>>
>>8745617
Blanchard's work is not hard science.
>>
>>8745612
If you diy, will therapists and doctors give you a hard time getting a real prescription if you ever want to?

I'm really looking to use diy for something in the interim, but I'd like to get a legit prescription at some point.
>>
>>8745617
If you have dysphoria and transition, yes.

>>8745624
You shouldn't worry about what goes on in the LGBBQABC community anymore, it's only going to get more cancerous with each passing year. See >>8731849 . With all the things "included" now, the T should be the least of your worries.

Save yourself a headache and just hang around other gays (or lesbians) and avoid the occasional tranny who shows up.
>>
>>8745622
You should just hide every thread that uses them so you don't catch a case of terminal autism.
99% of them are being used by trolls as bait anyway.
>>
This place is filled w trannies
Will there be as many at my local lgbt center?
>>
>>8745672
MtF/FtM? Likely not. Genderspecials and straight women with made up sexualities? Very much so.

Binary trannies tend to avoid LGBT clubs for the same reason most gays and lesbians do. If you do go, be prepared to cringe.
>>
Does anyone have any actual experience with gay clubs from like school or college?
>>
>>8745672
only one way to find out
>>
Is it ever okay to ask someone if they're trans? It's definitely okay to inquire if they mention it first right?
>>
What's the latest you've ever heard of a ftm starting transition?
>>
>>8745622
LGBT - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender
MtF - Male to Female
FtM - Female to Male
TERF - Trans-Exclusive Radical Feminist, radfems who hate trannies
AGP - Autogynephilia, a fetishistic attraction to being a woman or being feminine
HRT - Hormone Replacement Therapy

Every other acronym you see used on this board is just retards shitposting. HSTS, GAMP, PsBim etc. Don't concern yourself with it.
>>
>>8745612
I propose better name for next time:
/QTDDTOT/-Question That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread
>>
>>8745864
I've heard of some who chose to wait until after they've married/gotten pregnant before transitioning, so probably late 20's-mid 30's.
>>
How is it called when I find the genitals of females disgusting and the thought of having sex as a man with a female or a male makes me want to puke? The only thought thats okay is having sex as a girl with a man.
>>
>>8745880
GAMP is literally a scientific term tho.
>>
File: 1431758805951.png (6KB, 369x311px) Image search: [Google]
1431758805951.png
6KB, 369x311px
>>8745893
>>
>>8745900
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
>>
>>8745904
Fair enough.
>>
File: 4693aba.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
4693aba.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>8745612
how do i masturbate with my butt?
also, my mom found my dildo, wat do?
>>
>>8745904
Females turn me on more though
>>
>>8745880
>AGP
>a fetishistic attraction
>>
File: facial_expression.jpg (31KB, 680x281px) Image search: [Google]
facial_expression.jpg
31KB, 680x281px
how paranoid should I be about stds and HIV? I grew up on a homophobic country so I grew up with a lot of misinformation, now I moved to a more open country but I'm scared of exploring my sexuality... because I was told that gays are full of nasty things

this is a legit question
>>
File: 1494857286647.gif (2MB, 277x342px) Image search: [Google]
1494857286647.gif
2MB, 277x342px
>>8746038
>because I was told that gays are full of nasty things

that's at least half right but stds are on the rise in almost every age group, sex and orientation, just buy and use your own condoms, watch out for whores and get tested

in other words use common sense
>>
>>8745890
Are you trans?
>>
File: IMG_1275.jpg (28KB, 244x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1275.jpg
28KB, 244x661px
Question :
I have always been a masculine don, but a week ago I met a guy who has literally swept me off my feet and is basically turning me into a sub, which I personally don't mind that much. He keeps telling me that what attracts him to me is the fact that I am pretty masc but flirty at the same time. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>8746038
how do you know what size of condom to buy?
>>
>>8745612
is it possible to poop without peeing?
>>
>>8746122
maybe but it is almost impossible to sneeze and piss at the same time
>>
>>8745750
Yes. See >>8745707
>>
>>8746107
continue acting masc and flirty while begging to lick his bunghole
>>
>>8746120
I'm also interested in this, how do you know what to buy in relation to your dick size?
>>
>>8746690
http://www.mysize-condoms.com/find-your-mysize-condom-size/
>>
File: ace_of_clubs_logo_4.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ace_of_clubs_logo_4.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>8745707
>tfw ur Uni's club recognizes "I don't wanna fuck huhuhhh" as a sexuality
As a pre-everything MtF, I can tell ya that LGBT clubs are kinda cringy. My sister took me to my College's club and just walking into it made me cringe a lil' on the inside.

The only Enby I met was the person at the front desk btw. I guess she was nice, I've yet to meet the obnoxious GenderFluxes though.
>>
I've got an understanding of what AGP is, but what is HSTS?
>>
>>8747076
Homosexual transsexual. Basically a gay man who was too much of a flaming faggot to stay a man.
>>
File: yasssss.gif (135KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yasssss.gif
135KB, 500x500px
>>8747851
A gay man who looks so much like a woman and acts so femmy that no gay man wants to fuck him so he ends up transitioning so that he can at least try to get some straight dick.
>>
Is it possible to still have soft skin after taking T? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>8745672
mtf here. I avoid LGBT stuff irl. I post here because it's anonymous and filled with trannies.
>>
File: not-this-shit-again.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
not-this-shit-again.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>8745923
>also, my mom found my dildo, wat do?
We've heard this a thousand times, anon.
>>
>>8745612
if you have a long enough penis and you put it in your butt and ejaculate then will you get pregnant?
>>
>>8746082
I think about wether about I am or not a lot, still I dont know.
>>
>>8745617
some are some are not

>>8751803
yes

>>8751594
if you take care of it but you're too lazy

>>8746122
i have successfully trained myself to do exactly that
>>
>>8745612
Am I HSTS or AGP?

Things that make me thing HSTS:
>2D4D ratio is 1
>Very feminine as a child
>No arousal from "crossdressing"

Things that make me think AGP:
>Absolutely love the female body, not necessarily erotically, but just think that some women are just outright the most physically beautiful thing in nature and aspire to no end to emulate that feminine beauty.
>>
How do panty sizes work? I have about a 26 inch waist. Which I guess makes me a size 4 or 5 in women's jeans, but underwear sizes seem different. I was at the store and I didn't see anything less then a size 7. I got confused and felt like people were staring so I ran away. Help.

By the way, I like the idea of this thread. Hope it helps people.
>>
>>8753249
tbqh I don't even know because I just buy my size. If you shop for panties online they should have sizing charts that can help.
>>
>>8753249
What is your hip measurement?
>>
>>8753305
Like, about 30 inches I think?
>>
>>8753158
>Absolutely love the female body...
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8745612
What is the best tactic for getting MTFs to show me pictures of their feet?
>>
>>8753369
Feet are a very sensitive subject for many mtfs. You'd probably have more luck getting mtf dick pix.
>>
>>8753381
Eh, that's kinda gay though. Would rather see their feet.
>>
>>8753366
That's what I thought
>>
>>8745887
>have to keep in mind

also wtf does desu mean?
>>
>>8751803
yes. if unsuccessful, try more often. male fertility is a bitch
>>
How sore is anal the first time? If i dont clean out the inside of my ass first will it be really messy? I'm not an unhygienic person but i just wash the outside of my ass
>>
>>8753400
Desu is the polite japanese copula. It's equivalent to "is" in "A is B" sentences. It can also be used to make a sentence more polite, usually after an adjective.
There's a word filter that turns "t b h" (no spaces) into desu.
>>
What's the best city in New England for gay sex? I'm a "straight" guy who desperately wants to get fucked for the first time, but I'm having 0 luck online. I want to go somewhere for a weekend and just be a total slut. What's the best approach? I'm in CT btw
>>
Is your life hard mode, normal mode, or easy mode, or legend mode?
>>
>>8753698
have you tried Craigslist? lol anyone can get fucked on Craigslist just be sure of using protection
>>
>>8753793
Like I said I've had 0 luck online. Dudes won't even send pics most of the time from Craigslist or are total creeps or both. Is it weird that I actually want to have at least a brief conversation with a dude before I shove his dick in all my holes?
>>
How do people get therapy? Or even find a therapist?

t. autistic but...

I've never been to a therapist as an adult; I ran out of meds in college and never looked back. I've never even been to a dentist. I had a dentist appointment once and was afraid to take time off work.
>>
PS >>8753920
And forgot to mention I definitely have gender issues to work through, so I want to know how to make sure I won't be gatekept, even if it's definitely not something I'm going to bring up in the first meeting.
>>
>>8745880
AGP is literally the same ilk as HSTS and GAMP.
And most people here turn it into something that doesn't have to be a fetish.
>>
>>8753158
HSTSes don't gush about how much they love the female body.
>>
>>8753920
>>8753924
What country do you live in?

Here in the US you can just Google LGBT or Gender Identity therapists and find one nearby who accepts your insurance, Email them, and schedule an appointment. I believe there are also mobile apps for finding doctors and therapists.

Gate-keeping is also rarely done anymore, at least if you live in a more liberal country.
>>
Why do bi girls hate lesbian so much and vice versa?
>>
>>8755355
I heard that term everywhere but what does gatekeeping means?
>>
>>8755355
>Gate-keeping is also rarely done anymore, at least if you live in a more liberal country.
lol you have no idea. be grateful for informed consent. you don't know how lucky you are.
>>
>>8755366
Lesbians hate bi girls because they think the bi girls are just straight girls fooling around, and that they'll eventually leave/cheat on the lesbian to be with a guy

Some lesbians also think that anyone who has interacted with a dick is tainted.

Bisexuals dislike lesbians because lesbians are so agressive towards bi girls
>>
>>8745644
Quite the opposite, telling a doctor you're self-medicating is a good way to bypass all gate keeping. They don't want you to self-med and if they know you're self-medicating they know you're serious about it.
>>
>>8755379
A Gatekeeper is a trained professional who has dealt with hundreds of cases of transgenderism and can objectively look at your situation and tell you that you are not trans, you just need therapy for the dysphoria that will not go away if you transition. But you are so dead set on transitioning, because it is your fetish, that you consider the trained professional a gatekeeper, someone blocking you from your end goal of transitioning and then killing yourself/detransitioning.
>>
>>8755379

Basically it's someone who wants to either prevent you from transitioning or at least slow it down

They usually have little to no actual education in regards to transsexuality, and think it's similar to other disorders.

An old example would be Real Life Experience, which was where you had to go by a girl's name and wear feminine clothes as a way to try and prove yourself to be a transsexual. Despite the fact that this wouldn't actually rule out people like crossdressers, and would likely just result in you getting hurt or killed

They're becoming more rare as education becomes better
>>
>>8755449
Every fucking day we on this board we have to hear "Lesbians dislike x because of y" I am fucking sick of it. We should all just remember:
"Lesbians dislike because they are hateful" Because that is the true reason lesbians dislike everything, and I do mean everything. Lesbians are just really hateful people.
>>
>>8753698
Provincetown, Mass is famously gay, try there
>>
>>8755663
>>8755449

tfw bisexual tranny with a lesbian gf

by all accounts, I just shouldn't exist
>>
>>8755684
She is not a lesbian, she likes dick.
>>
File: 1503186542637.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503186542637.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
an older guy is hitting on me in grindr, I'm kinda scared, I mean he is kinda hot but dunno I'm kinda sex inexperience and I'm scared of him taking advantage of me

he is 38 and I'm 26,but since I've been in the closet pretty much until recently my gay and sexual experience is low, I'm kinda into him but at the same time he scares me, well not him the idea of something bad happening or dunno catching some bug
>>
File: llll.png (475KB, 494x518px) Image search: [Google]
llll.png
475KB, 494x518px
I saw a video on here where a trap guy allowed a dude to literally cut the traps testicles out of their ball sac. Why in the holy fuck would anyone want someone to do that? I don't understand because:

1. The pain must have been horrific
2. It was done in a fucking bedroom
3. No more orgasms
4. Possible complications with other body issues.

Is this seriously just an attempt to stop testosterone in the most horrific way possible?
>>
>>8753420
There are numerous guides to this on google, but here is my advice. I'm a queer guy who had several relationships with women where I was versatile and was pegged with, sometimes reallly big, dildos and other toys ;p

1. You need to use dildos on yourself before you do anal sex with a partner. Get a very small dildo to start with (there are plenty of "training" packs) to start with and work your way up over a few weeks. You should stop when you get to something that is either the same, or a bit girthier than, a big penis. Length-wise, start small and go longer as you practice more. You should probably stop at anything over 8 inches because the chances of you getting a top with anything longer than that is very small.

2. Get special anal lubricant that has numbing properties to it. It won't numb you totally, but will help with the initial discomfort. Always, ALWAYS use this type of lube for anything anal. You can also use Astroglide and other types but you want a lot of lube because the asshole is non-self-lubricating.

3. How to properly clean. First, order some Tai-Style anal beads. These can be used to "check" your anal cavity before doing anal fun. Stick them in around 7-9 inches in and if they come out clean, you are ready to go. If they are not clean then you need to clean out.

1. Get a water enema kit and use bottled water (not tap water). 2. Squirt roughly one regular bottle full of water into your ass and relax your stomach while doing so to let the water reach as much of your colon as possible. 3. Hold for as long as you can (probably a minute or two at most) and release it all into the toilet and allow yourself 10-15 minutes to clear everything out. Use the tai-beads to check again. If it is all clear, great. If still dirty, you probably don't want to do anal at that time. Doing another enema will really make your anus sore and the sex will probably suck.

That's how to prepare in an nutshell.
>>
>>8756302
Also, after you clean out and before you do ANYTHING Anal - take a really good shower and scrub your ass crack, ass, and outer asshole with a soapy wash-cloth.
>>
File: 1499655654698_0.jpg (58KB, 1063x799px) Image search: [Google]
1499655654698_0.jpg
58KB, 1063x799px
>>8756302
>>8756308

so im pretty much that >>8753420 guy...

that sounds kinda annoying if u have to do that every day...i always thought the average fags would fuck more often and spontanous than cishet couples.

that shit sounds not like allowing for a quick fuck
>>
>>8756368
You can do a quick anal fuck but you run the risk of getting shit all over the other person's dick.

The old joke is "You can't have a party at Shit's house and be mad when he shows up".
>>
>>8756260
>3. No more orgasms
you're retarded if you think no testicles means you can't orgasm
>>
Really stupid questions here.
I've read a lot about Dysphoria but I don't have a clue about what this feels like. Can someone explain me about how did you discover about this and what you felt or currently feeling?
Also, is Dysphoria some kind of comorbidity in your trans being or is it the main cause?
>>
>>8756192
Then just reject him? Not hard friendo.
>>
>>8756302
>Get special anal lubricant that has numbing properties to it. It won't numb you totally, but will help with the initial discomfort. Always, ALWAYS use this type of lube for anything anal.
This is terrible advice, you're much more likely to seriously hurt yourself if you use drugs or numbing agents to dull your body's warning signs. It's much better to learn to relax properly naturally, even if it means taking things very slow and carefully at first.
>>
>>8759802
You know how it feels to be your gender right? How you feel like you are a man/woman because thats how you were born? As a trans person who experiences dysphoria you feel like the opposite gender you are born as. You feel like the penis on your body is not yours you feel like your body is changing in the wrong way during puberty. That feeling of being the opposite gender instead of the one youre born as is dysphoria.
>>
>>8745923
>my mom found my dildo

lmao my mom found my box of dragon dildos
>>
>>8759840
>How you feel like you are a man/woman because thats how you were born?
Basically, I always took for granted my gender and never questioned myself about changing it. Anyway, you pointed out a good question and it was really helpful.
Still, I'm not sure if dysphoria is always present when you're trans. I'm kinda confused about it.

I'm trying to understand those things bc I'm supporting a trans friend and sometimes I feel like I can't understand him at all.
>>
>>8755366
Lesbians are rude towards bi girls (or most anyone) and misophobic to the point I wonder if many of them are even attracted to women at all or are just settled for girls due to fear of men, which makes any attacks on bisexuals extra annoying (basically a lot of lesbians are to other lesbians what cara is to agps)

>>8755684
There are exceptions to every rule

>>8755688
What if anon is post srs?

>>8760003
If it's about a specific friend can't you just ask him? What can't you understand?

>Still, I'm not sure if dysphoria is always present when you're trans.
It tends to come and go and sometimes has to grow with time instead of being there as long as you can remember

If you ever had depersonalization it tends to be a part of dysphoria for a ton of people, but is also one of those things that I think are very easily relatable to once you've been through it
>>
>>8760092
>misophobic
I think I had a fucking stroke there
I meant afraid of/repulsed by men
Definitely not the word I was thinking of
>>
File: 82937927.jpg (41KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
82937927.jpg
41KB, 736x736px
>>8745612
I've made a thread instead of asking here, so... does playing with a girl character helps to mitigate the agp symptoms or does it make it worse?
>>
>>8760123
Depends on a person
>>
>>8755355
> Gate-keeping is also rarely done anymore, at least if you live in a more liberal country.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>be in one of the most liberal cities in the US.
>gatekeeping ahoy.
>>
>>8760164
How can the US gatekeep when there's informed consent?
>>
File: miso-soup-8.jpg (54KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
miso-soup-8.jpg
54KB, 600x399px
>>8760098
Misophobic people are triggered by pic related obviously
>>
>>8760176
Assholes.
>>
>>8760188
But how can they?
>>
>>8760092
>If it's about a specific friend can't you just ask him?
I don't want to be rude with him, these are kinda personal questions and we barely know each other. We hang out with his friends and I would like to support him but there's still awkwardness for getting closer.
>What can't you understand?
I think I'm preparing myself for the day when he will start getting treatment. I've read somewhere that trans people lose some friends on the road and I don't know how his treatment will hit me. Do you know some similar cases?
>>
>>8760123
Am agp.

I dunno, I always played girl characters whenever possible, it definitely made me feel better, but I'm starting hormones soon so, I dunno exactly if it helped.
>>
>>8760195
Pretty sure informed consent clinics are few and far between and most people don't have access to one.
>>
>>8753400
also t b h autocorrects to desu
>>
>>8760123
It won't make you any more AGP than you were. It might make you realize you're more AGP than you thought though, but that's just ending subconscious repression. And it does sate the AGP. You go play agirl character girl!
>>
>>8760200
If you're understanding and supportive your friendship will likely be appreciated and it could get stronger. You also don't want to go around telling everyone you know your friend is trans unless your friend is okay with that.
>>
i need a parade cause i stick my penis in a bumhole

i need to wave the fact i stick my penis in a bumhole in front of your children.

iam need to make gay variants of all pop culture, because once again, penis bumhole

explain, why do you think putting your penis in a bumhole somehow make you think your better than other people, to the point you should be celebrated?

Why do you have to make your entire identity about what you will have sex with?
>>
>>8760365
>i need a parade cause i stick my penis in a bumhole
>i need to wave the fact i stick my penis in a bumhole in front of your children.
>iam need to make gay variants of all pop culture, because once again, penis bumhole
>explain, why do you think putting your penis in a bumhole somehow make you think your better than other people, to the point you should be celebrated?
>Why do you have to make your entire identity about what you will have sex with?
believe me as a gay guy, I fucking hate the oversexualization of LGBT culture, if Gays want to be accepted as a part of society why not start by stop attention whoring how much penis and sex your culture like? sex is for the bedroom don't make it your only defining characteristic, I try to fight that at least for my own identity, I don't try to make my sexual preference my only thing that is important about me
>>
>>8760365
you can use the exact same reductio ad absurdium for straight people sticking penis in vagina

sexual orientation is about a lot more than buttsex, it's about who people fall in love with and choose to spend their life with (not even necessarily having buttsex)
>>
>>8760365
Yes, this truly is a stupid question
>>
Are there any stereotypical names for trans women like I keep hearing that Ayden is a stereotypical name for trans men
>>
>>8760452
Alice
>>
>>8760452
Susan
Feminized versions of male names (Daniel/Daniela)
>>
>>8760466
>tfw literally did that last one, except it's Danielle
>>
>>8759840
>You know how it feels to be your gender right? How you feel like you are a man/woman because thats how you were born? As a trans person who experiences dysphoria you feel like the opposite gender you are born as.
idk how accurate that analogy is tbhon...
>>
>>8745864
There's one trans guy on Tumblr named finntheinfinncible who is like 40-something and only started transitioning within the past five years. He's kind of adorable and not anything resembling a cringey hon, and passes pretty well too.
>>
How do I know if my friend turned gay for me?
>>
>>8761057
Did he ask to suck your dick?
>>
>>8760657
I usually explain dysphoria as feeling homesick all your life, but not knowing how to get home.
>>
Why does lgbt like anime so much
>>
>>8761094
Because this is 4chan.
>>
>>8760176
Even though informed consent is a thing, some people say they do informed consent and they don't, while others don't know what informed consent is.

Just because online resources exist doesn't mean medical professionals have to read them, and what tranny is going to fight it? We have no credibility.
>>
>>8760164
Which city? Are you seeing therapists who are specifically trained to work with transgender people or just some random therapist who knows nothing about trans people?

Also, how are you stupid enough to not go to an informed consent clinic instead of wasting money on a therapist's approval?
>>
>>8756260
To get any effect from estrogen pills, you have to take a testosterone blocker. And testosterone blockers are really hard on your body. I know liver damage is a long term problem for a lot of trans ladies, and i've heard rumors about pituitary gland problems but the scientists are still studying. In short, getting castrated/orchiectomy is in many cases medically necessary for trans ladies.

Now, surgery is fucking expensive. Very few people have 3-8k laying around. And even outside of burgerstan in places with universal healthcare, waitlists are long if they accept trans people at all. In many cases these trans ladies are forced to get creative with their health, or jaundice and die.

Tl;dr- Spiro/other T blockers fuck your body. Castration removes the need for blockers. Fetishist from Craigslist is affordable/less likely to say no out of "morality" than a surgeon. It's a really shitty situation regardless, but there is potentially some reason here.
>>
>>8745612
Stupid question: Why haven't you degenerates fucking kysed yet? Nobody in civilized society thinks you should exist. Stop destroying the West, or we will force you when the day of the rope comes.
>>
>>8745822
It's kind of difficult to tell if it's ever okay to ask. Think about what happens when a cis person is misgendered. If you happen to ask a cis person if they are trans, that'd be taken as an insult.

Whenever I've been curious I just chill with the person and talk to them about regular stuff, then wait to see if they ever say any gender identifying things about themselves.
>>
>>8761733
>spiro
https://livertox.nih.gov/Spironolactone.htm
"Clinically apparent liver injury from spironolactone is rare and only a few instances have been reported as isolated case reports."

>cypro
This is the one that fucks you up.
https://livertox.nlm.nih.gov/Cyproterone.htm
>>
>>8761204
Went to a gender therapist in Berkeley who specifically said they do informed consent.

Newsflash, people lie.
>>
Is there any way to really let other guys know you're gay without flaming
>>
>>8761742
IOU for an asskicking
>>
>>8761837
Guess what? If someone is false advertising, it's your right to not give them any more fucking business. If I walked into a clinic and they told me they didn't actually do informed consent just jk lol I'd walk right out and go to the next place on the directory.

Doctor-shop out the ass or be exploited by doctors.
>>
File: antifa-cartoon-ben-garrison_orig.jpg (348KB, 1100x794px) Image search: [Google]
antifa-cartoon-ben-garrison_orig.jpg
348KB, 1100x794px
>>8761847
found the antifa
>>
>>8761875
More IOU for an asskicking

yawn
>>
>>8761875
>dae the other guys are nazis???
lmao thanks magapede i always love the new ben garrison he is so s p i c y

shadilay fellow magapede

dae hate shillary????
>>
>>8761837
If girly transtrender Ayydieans and non-dysphoric genderfreaks can get hormones via informed consent, then you should have been able to as well.
>>
File: captain-kirk-sulu-snowflake_orig.jpg (309KB, 1100x771px) Image search: [Google]
captain-kirk-sulu-snowflake_orig.jpg
309KB, 1100x771px
>>8761877
>>
>>8761833
Isn't spiro more of a kidney issue than a liver issue?
>>
File: 1454108462907.jpg (45KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1454108462907.jpg
45KB, 352x395px
>>8761847
>actually responding to that autistic 13-year-old's sad attempt at bait
I can't tell if you're him replying to himself or really this much of a newfag
>>
>>8761898
>>8761914
stormfags pretending threatening to beat someone up in thirty years is the same thing as actually beating someone up

stay classy
>>
File: 23874928.jpg (41KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
23874928.jpg
41KB, 400x240px
>>8760130
>>8760221
I see.

>>8760244
Thanks! I'm gonna play AC:NL and I'm gonna make it like pic related. And since the game has no gender restriction on clothes, I can even turn myself into a cute trap.
>>
Am I a lesbian because I exclusively desire relationships and sex with women or am I a bisexual because I willingly had sex with a man once while still in highschool?
>>
>>8762218
It doesn't really matter to anyone but you anon, you can keep it private if you want.
>>
>>8762218
You are a bishit. You will never be a lesbian and any lesbian in her right mind who knows will tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>8762347
I not going to lie to potential girlfriends about my sexual history. The only reason I worry about it is because of people like >>8762366. I don't know how common this opinion is and it's really frightening to think that because of a mistake I made when I was too young to drive im going end up ostracised and alone.
>>
>>8762218
Unfortunately you don't qualify as a gold star lesbian.
>>
>>8762449
Most people don't care about this outside of 4chan, a lot of biphobic lesbians specifically congregate here because their opinions don't fly in IRL queer spaces, and I'm saying that as a lesbian who doesn't want to date bisexuals and likes coming here because my uni's LGBT society is full of asexuals/demisexuals and bisexuals currently in heterosexual relationships that I'd be ostracised if I complained about having around. Having experimented/tested the waters in your youth and therefore not being gold star is not going to bother 99% of lesbians, even ones that don't like dating bi girls, as long as you make it clear you don't like penis and the experience taught you you were gay or whatever.
>>
Why is "How do I masturbate with my butt" a stupid question ?

Shit's hard yo, and not everybody can do it.
>>
>>8745612
As a lesbian, I can't seem to find any other girls to hook up with in my area other than trashy gross girls that want a threesome with their boyfriends.

I live in a small town, so I usually try to go to bigger cities on the weekends, but I'm pretty new to lesbian culture. I only had gay men as friends growing up and was more exposed to that side of the LGBT community, so I always thought the lesbian side wouldn't be so different.

Is there any sort of hookup culture for lesbians, or am I doomed to never get any kind of sex outside of a relationship? Because it feels like most want /intimacy/ over just plain sex.
>>
>>8761733
Thanx, that is still horrifying but more understandable...to a certain extent.
>>
How come people think being non binary is a thing?
Every mammalian society has gender/gender roles so how are human born in the late 20th century and after any different?
>>
>>8762990
Probably because there's a new thread about butt masturbation every week and this would be a decent place to ask.
>>
So, this is kind of a weird question, but to the gay guys, I have problems with ingrown hairs when I try to shave my butt, is there any way to avoid that? I've tried epilating, I exfoliate a lot, but it doesn't seem to help and it's really embarrassing. Been with my boyfriend for over a year now and we haven't had sex yet because I'm too embarrassed about this...
>>
Do masculine, monogamous gays exist or are they all just slutty fems and married daddies looking for boipucc?
>>
>>8751803
yes
>>
File: 1503317003594.jpg (60KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503317003594.jpg
60KB, 800x1000px
>>8764872
at least I exist, am. I the only of my kind?
>>
I identify as a straight man who loves traps, watching guys shoot big loads especially hung black guys - would love to be pounded. My ideal relationship would be having a gf to whore out to black men, a mtf gf to spend time with, fuck, cuddle and play vidya with and together we could serve my other gfs black bull. I also unironically listen to right wing podcasts like trs, love pop, hate jews, faggots and niggers.

I think my issue is I'm a do as I say but not as I do kind of guy but you tell me.
>>
>>8764872

prison gay neckbeards exist
>>
If I am a male and I want to cross dress will that make me a fem boy? Also do I stuff the bra?
>>
>>8766454
no, it will make you a crossdresser.
fem boys are born, not made.
>>
>>8766454
Femboys don't want breasts and don't want people to think they have them. They present male.
>>
>>8764867
Have you tried waxing instead of shaving?
>>
>>8766988
No, haven't tried that, I've tried epilating though, which pulls all the hair out as well
>>
File: 1503492159852.jpg (99KB, 564x811px) Image search: [Google]
1503492159852.jpg
99KB, 564x811px
Im 19 yo male and im nerd. I don't like girls and mostly I feel panic to them, but I prefer woman porn. 2 years ago I had sex with male friend in truck trailer and it was nice. I don't want to be hetero but I still dont like gay stuff. How can I turn gay?
>>
>>8761860
>>8761888
I obviously went to another doctor afterwards and am on hormones now. Though I suppose given the number of self-medders and repressors on this site I could've been mistaken for one.

I was disproving the delusional anon I responded to who thinks gatekeeping doesn't exist in the US, not saying I'm still in limbo.
>>
>>8767249
What gay stuff don't you like? Maybe most of the porn you've come across just doesn't feature guys that are your type. Who do you look at when you watch straight porn?

I don't enjoy most porn because the things that make up enjoyable sex to me don't look interesting on camera (too much body contact for much to be visible), and the conventions porn does to look good mostly gross me out. I also have male friends who don't enjoy most video porn. If you liked sex with your friend, maybe you're gay and just not into typical gay porn.
>>
>>8767249
Don't worry about porn, just keep fucking guys.
>>
>>8767298
They said it's *rare* in liberal areas, not non-existent.

Try getting hormones in fucking Idaho and you're gonna have a bad time. In Washington DC, though, it's pretty much handed to you no matter what.
>>
>>8767386
You've never even been to Idaho.
You're just speculating based on stereotypes.
>>
>>8767367
Im interested in womans but I dont like it and I want to be more homo
>>
>>8767405
Like I said, if you want to be more homo, fuck guys. It's simple.
>>
>>8767397
I'm just parroting what my friend said about it. She lived there for 3 years (just moved back) and told me it was stereotypical Trumptown where everyone hated trannies with the power of 10,000 suns and tried to end womens' rights.

I guess it depends on the city, though. I have no fucking idea!
>>
>>8767425
But how to lose sexual interest into woman? I've already lost emotional feelings to them because they are cold to me
>>
>>8767429
Sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
>>8767405
So you're just scared of women or something? Embrace the fact you're a bislut.

Ultimately it doesn't matter, if you're in a monogamous relationship you won't be able to date girls anyway, and can just be homo with your boyfriend.
>>
>>8767492
It's a red state bro, so not surprising a good chunk of it is Trumpville.
>>
>>8767521
It is a red state because of the mormons.
Mormons don't like liberal jew-yorkers who rape women's pussy-holes and divorce their wives when they get ugly and old.
>>
>>8767434
I can't really help you with that. Maybe if you're into guys enough you just won't think about women? Avoid porn with women in it?
>>
>>8755645
No, anon. A gatekeeper is usually someone who keeps trans people from transitioning based on outdated ideas of who is "really" trans, e.g. you're not really trans unless you're heterosexual post-transition.

"Therapy" for dysphoria has zero track record of working.
HRT alone is known to greatly reduce dysphoria for many trans people, as well as improving mental health overall:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2265.2009.03625.x/abstract
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02564.x/full
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306453011002629
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1743609515302241
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S030645301300348X

Also, the detransition rate is 2.2%, and our suicide rate is comparable to the general population's, according to the largest studies on those things done to this date.

kys.
>>
>>8767687
>the detransition rate is 2.2%
Bullshit. Source?
>>
>>8767687
HRT has no proven benefits.
Don't trap yourself!
Stop fapping, start living!
>>
>>8767709
You're questioning that and not the suicide rate data?

I can easily believe most people don't detransition, but I'd be surprised if the suicide rate is at hetero levels, given that even the LGB suicide rates aren't at hetero levels.
>>
>>8767713
You guys sound like a cult at this point.
>>
>>8767721
They are a cult.
Anyone who tries to control your sex drives is a cult.
>>
>>8767709
This study tried to follow every single person who applied for a sex change in Sweden from 1960 to 2010 and found that only 15 people who transitioned (2.2% of the whole sample) attempted to change back:

>There were 15 (5 MF and 10 MF) regret applications corresponding to a 2.2 % regret rate for both sexes. There was a significant decline of regrets over the time period.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/262734734_An_Analysis_of_All_Applications_for_Sex_Reassignment_Surgery_in_Sweden_1960-2010_Prevalence_Incidence_and_Regrets

>>8767718
Did you really believe I wouldn't have the source?

Here you go, possibly the most mis-interpreted study in existence:

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

Followed trans people in Sweden for 30 years, found the first cohort (people who transitioned between 1973 and 1989) to have suicide rates, crime rates and overall mortality to be well above the general population. Found the SECOND cohort (people who transitioned after 1989) to be only slightly higher than the general population and not to a statistically significant degree.

Bear in mind that the suicide stats of LGBT people include ALL LGBT people, including people who are poor, homeless, etc. It's probable that the actual suicide rate of trans people is higher because the study obviously couldn't include, say, anyone who couldn't economically access transition. But then, the relevant factors there are their SES and health care access, not the efficacy of transition.
>>
how do i get a mtf cutie girlfirend or ftm cutie
>>
>>8767779
>who applied for a sex change in Sweden
So missing out every Swede who had SRS abroad?

>attempted to change back
Not the same as regret.

Your 2.2% literally isn't measuring what it's supposed to be.

Also you said MF twice so either your document isn't even edited well or you just types out that quote.
>>
>>8769016
leave the cellar. done.
>>
>>8769016
OKCupid is full of trannies.
>>
How do I begin transitioning? Like, do I just go do a doctor and say "hey I don't like my dick" and then roll with it from there, or do I need to go to a therapist/psychiatrist first?
>>
How old are most of the people on this board?
>>
>>8772546
At least half is under 18, as like the rest of 4chan.

Most others are late teens-mid 20's probably.
>>
>>8772546
I'm 24 and pretty sure I'm among the older crowd, most seem to be college age.

Here's a recent thread of people telling their ages:
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8761770/#8761770
>>
Why do I desperately want be a girl? Am I trans, or just stupid? Why can't I figure this out for myself?
>>
>>8763198
You can try gay bars (do some research beforehand, some gay bars have leather daddies in mind for example) or check if there's something similar to Ambush in your area.

Her is pretty slow and not lesbian Grindr
>>
>>8773596
Her's pretty good in my area, I prefer it to Tinder, but it's got nothing on grindr and lacks good ways to sort notifications and filter who can see you.
>>
>>8773160
Desperate enough to take hormones?
>>
>>8745612
can someone list me what all these acronyms mean? like "agp" "mtf" and so on.
....please? :c
>>
>>8777065
autogynephilia
male-to-female
>>
>>8777133
k... and what does autogynephilia mean? :c
I'm sorry I'm such dummy TwT
>>
>>8777353
oh but thank you~
>>
>>8767249
You don't have to. Bisexuality is a real thing, don't listen to memers.
>>
>>8777353
>>8741900
>>
>>8777425
thaanks~
>>
>>8745612
Hey,

how do I use trigger warnings in a speech correctly?

I'm supposed to give a long speech to a scientific audience about the three waves of feminism, and I was planning to use some very insightfuul quotes from books, but in these quotes they use words like r*pe a lot.
How can I make my talk safe for victims?
>>
>>8778318
Step 1: Kill yourself.
>>
>>8778318
If they can't put it together based on context and a warning of sensitive subject matter or whatever that's not your problem.

A warning ahead of time is fine but you shouldn't have to stop every paragraph.
>>
As a chaser, am I on the LGBTQ spectrum?
>>
>>8778399
Yes, chasers are AGP, so T.
>>
>>8761840
It's not that hard. Just casually mention It when the topic comes up, don't be so worried about 'flaming', If you're not flamboyant, then you're just not.
>>
>>8762218
Lesbian, orientation is only about who you are attracted to, not what you actually do with it
>>
>>8753926
AGP is a real phenonemon and a scientifically accepted term, though. It just isn't part of a dichotomy of transwoman or the cause of gender dysphoria as Blanchard thought.
>>
>>8778418
AGP does not mean you are trans, but many trans women are AGP. Chasers are GAMP.
>>
Why is there so much infighting in the LGBT etc. community and how does anyone in the community expect anyone to accept them when they themselves are at the very least associating with what is often a hateful, elitist community?
>>
>>8779713
>AGP does not mean you are trans
[citation needed]
>>
>>8779743
There's infighting because we're all marginalized from society to some extent, but some subgroups more than others. This creates social strata.
>>
>>8779754
That's a good answer and I thank you for it. But as for the second part, do you think the social strata created from what can sometimes boil down to a competition of who's more marginalized blocks progress? Being more marginalized doesn't make your problems more pertinent, thinking so only shows that someone is more concerned with their problems than with the health of the community.
>>
File: 1491960011143.png (270KB, 410x810px) Image search: [Google]
1491960011143.png
270KB, 410x810px
>>8762073
>>
>>8779772
I think it absolutely does block progress. You need look no further than the LGs who are more than ready to throw Ts under the bus. Such discussions are incredibly regressive for the community as a whole, which should be an accepting place where we can stand together, not tear each other apart. I feel like these social strata have been thrust on us by cishets and the wisest move would be to disregard them.
>>
File: 1503562451723.jpg (230KB, 425x617px) Image search: [Google]
1503562451723.jpg
230KB, 425x617px
How exactly do I get in contact with other LGBT people? I am brazilian, just as a reference.

I was never too good at making friends since I had to hide myself to the world and all that classic queer drama that many of us go trough.

And how exactly do MtF people feel about transition and all that stuff? My last GF was one and I felt kinda weird talking to her, because of pronouns and all that - Should I just ask these types of questions before?
>>
How do lesbians sext? Is it more focused on words or images?
>>
>>8772539
If you go to an informed consent clinic, it's pretty much just the first one.

Otherwise yeah you need a therapist first

>>8773160
You're probably trans.

>>8777065
AGP - Autogynephelia. Part of blanchard's typology
HSTS- homosexual transsexual. Part of blanchards typology
MTF- Male to Female
FTM- Female to Male
FFS- Facial Feminization Surgery
SRS- Sexual Reassignment surgery
VFS- Voice feminization surgery
BA- Breast augmentation

>>8778318
If you want to give trigger warnings, just say at the beginning of your speech "hey everyone, this is going to include some themes and topics, such as x, y, and z, which people may find upsetting"

>>8778399
Assuming you're a dude chasing trans girls, or girl chasing trans dudes, nope. You're just straight.

>>8779796
for transition stuff, it depends on the person. Most people are cool with you asking politely about what's on your mind- we know that a vast majority of the population hasn't knowingly come in contact with trans people before, so they might not know too much about us.
>>
>>8779772
>competition of who's more marginalized
I don't think there's much dispute that Ts are the most marginalized.
>>
>>8779854
oh thank you~ <3
>>
How common are chasers exactly?
>>
>>8779854
>a dude chasing trans girls, or girl chasing trans dudes, nope.
>You're just straight.

sorry HONey, WRONG
>inb4 trump memes
>>
>>8780193
It's really neat that you have an opinion
>>
File: islamgay.jpg (105KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
islamgay.jpg
105KB, 600x953px
>>8745612
you guys have got into bed with islam

what are you gonna do when you overthrow the current system and you get millions of muslims pushing for sharia law otherwise you are a racist bigot?

and when you bend the knee WHICH YOU WILL how are you gonna cope with being TRULY opressed by a patrearchy and REAL homophobia?

how are you gonna cope with being hanged for being gay? womens rights stripped? feminists smacked in the mouth and a burka slapped on them?

do you guys even think about this? you are aware they are only using you as useful idiots,and i know to a degree you use them as a voting block for the same reason also,difference is when they turn on you.........you will have no chance

blue haired dude who hates his penis and cant decide which bathroom to use while swinging a rainbow flag and a big black dildo around vs ahmed who just got back from the desert killing people with a blunt knife

you know what the outcome shall be...

please stop before its too late
>>
>>8780231
you've got the stupid part down, that's for sure
>>
>>8780248
thats not an argument

stupid is feeding your own people to the crocodile in the hopes he eats you last
Thread posts: 231
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.