[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, be honest. Does link pass or is she a hon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

>>
>>8732090
>that ribcage
>that WHR

Hon tbqh
>>
stop posting pictures of my husband
>>
>>8732090
twinkhon tbhon
>>
>>8732107
Yeah, twinkhon.

Would definitely fug his boypucci.
>>
This is one of those instances where I have no idea what those at Nintendo were thinking.
>>
She got clocked by Riju even with her face covered, so I'll have to go with twinkhon.
>>
>>8732111
Why? It's hot.
>>
>>8732128
link isn't a tranny, he's a crossdressing man
>>
>>8732137
Don't misgender her! That's rude.
>>
>>8732136
It's not about whether it's hot.
It's about Nintendo making a strange decision.
>>
>>8732128
But literally no one else clocks her even when he is naked getting a massage. Is Riju just a skull autist?
>>
This is one of the few instances where I like this board, you know, when people just joke without hurting anyone.
>>
>>8732154
except it's literal and Japan has an obsession with crossdressing men "for the sake of the plot" (see: FFVII)

yeah, just for the sake of the plot, you tell us dirty gaijin that.
>>
>>8732514
>what is a goddamn joke
Oh my God anon, obviously everyone here knows Link is a boy. Get a sense of humor.
>>
>>8732524
whatever nerd you know these nips love their AGP regardless, you can't tell me this wasn't a bedroom fantasy
>>
>>8732527

Indeed, "fo the sake of the plot" means the "victim" is dressed agains his own will.. which is a common AGP theme
>>
File: deepstealth.jpg (159KB, 1301x1005px) Image search: [Google]
deepstealth.jpg
159KB, 1301x1005px
>>8732090
>be FtM
>look like link
>roommate keeps mentioning he'd totally "go gay" for link after gerudo crossdressing section\
> he doesn't know i'm trans
>mfw

I can't decide if this is flattering or horrifying.
>>
>>8732561
>look like link
Post pic or you're full of shit.
>>
>>8732561
>things that never happened, the post!
>>
>>8732574
>>8732605
Wont do face on 4chan, but willing to do bodyshots. gimme a sec to take them

i'm not sure if its OK to post onna blue board because i'm pre op and still have tits. otherwise, /soc/?
>>
>>8732641
>won't do face

Then it's pointless. If I wanted to see link's body not his face I'd look down at myself.
>>
>>8732641
>Wont do face on 4chan
boy u lying

also people spent the longest time thinking this link was a girl based on his facial features. if you look just like him then there's no way you're stealth you dumbass

take your fake greentexts to >>>/r9k/ where they're more likely to believe you
>>
>>8732650
> link's body not his face I'd look down at myself
well, now i gotta ask for pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>8732667
It should be common sense that Link's body looks like the majority of hourglass females, anon. Face is another story.
>>
File: 633px-Black_White_Ghetsis.png (653KB, 633x1197px) Image search: [Google]
633px-Black_White_Ghetsis.png
653KB, 633x1197px
I don't think Link is a tranny. Ghetsis tho.
>>
>>8732302
I dunno but the male brow bone was in clear sight.
>>
>>8735594
Like what the fuck was that fashion, and how the fuck did nobody see that's a villain?
are the denizens of the pokemon world utterly retarded?
>>
>>8736410
>hurr durr this guy must really like moth pokemon
>>
>>8736395
>BotW Link
>Male brow bone
lol nope.
>>8736410
I don't know man, people didn't realize Lissandre was bad even if it was painfully obvious. Also, I like Ghetsis' clothes.
>>8736647
>moth pokémon
Wot?

Anyway, it's probably N who is a tranny. I mean, just look at that pose, those dead eyes, the long, unstiled hair, how good he's at talking... And he's pretty damn tall, dude's probably Klinefelter's.
>>
>>8737402
>>BotW Link
>>Male brow bone
>lol nope.

don't attempt to argue with skull autist, anon. we all know how far that gets us.
>>
>>8737740
This.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.