[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MtFs of /lgbt, do you have manly hobbies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 12

like programming, vidya, watching game of thrones? Why aren't you more fem?
>>
>>8640061
I like cars and guns and martial arts, but I also lke dancing and hula hooping and shopping and cooking.
>>
>>8640061
the fuck do you expect us to do? fucking clean the house and take care of children? what exactly are female hobbies?
>>
>>8640061
>programming
Programming is the gateway drug to be honest

Programming -> Functional Programming -> Being A Girl
>>
I know a ridiculous amount of girls that watch Game of Thrones
>>
>>8640098
It's true. Every functional programmer on GitHub with an anime avatar and a female name turns out to be transgender.
>>
got and vidya aren't manly hobbies tho
>>
Not sure if its particularly masculine, but its not feminine, I love building scale models. I'm working on a 1/35 diorama of the 2003 Iraq invasion, slowly.
>>
>>8640061
I hike, and smoke weed as my hobbies.
>>
File: Bootleg.jpg (173KB, 674x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Bootleg.jpg
173KB, 674x1134px
>>8640061
I play videogames. That's about it. That and talk for hours and hours with people online, and cook some really tasty food, and clean up after my shitty siblings.

Also my cis sister and I both play vidya, all of my siblings and I did regardless of gender because my dad used to be a massive nerd for Nintendo back in the day.

Both my mom and dad took turns playing the NES, SNES, and N64 when I was a kid, me and my siblings got to watch in awe as dad and mom saved hyrule and shit.

And now, I chill and play Zelda BOTW with a good friend of mine and do crazy shit like try to fight Ganon right at the beginning of the game with like four hearts.

So I guess to sum it all up OP, gofuckurself.
>>
>>8640103
Yeah Nerds like game of thrones, although more guys are nerds
>>
>>8640061
>manly
>lists a bunch of geek hobbies
pick one
>>
>>8640083
Makeup and selfies. Read celeb magazines and gossip. That's it
>>
File: 430.png (2MB, 2014x1426px) Image search: [Google]
430.png
2MB, 2014x1426px
>>8640299
Geek hobbies are manly. Besides, hobbies are a man thing anyways, since men don't actually have "interests" and "ideas" and "thoughts", they only have physical things that are made to occupy their time and existencelessness.
>>
>>8643548
lmao what
cara are you okay
>>
lol i think its kind of funny how mtfs have these stereotypical interests that are mostly male and dont really support how they feel as women, almost seems like theyre just distorting their reality. anyway, i have a bit of an attitude and im fairly bitchy as a person but i read about skin care and i just want to take care of myself so i keep looking young and i love makeup as well, and god clothes, drag queens all that basic girly stuff. but im also into gothic industrial dance music that my gf and i jam to, and we love indie movies and "weird" stuff like Totally F_cked Up we really liked that and obviously like horror b movies. and i dress really pastel. my gf is a bit starker and sluttier but shes cis and pulls it off so well. i just want to be cute though since im 5'2 and shes really tall on me. anyway, yeah idk why mtfs on 4chan have these weird obsessions like models and cars and guns its like how do you expect to socialize as a woman, oh wait you dont haha. not to say that women who like these things dont exist but i mean, its kind of an easy tell.
>>
>>8643559
>transbian
>calling others not trans
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>8643548
uhh
>>
>>8643555
She has gone batshit insane from the Skin Insanity. Playing CS;GO has turned Cara into a beast.
>>
>>8643572
im not calling anyone not trans

and i dont think liking women makes me not trans either. specially since i fully identify, pass, socialize, and behave like a woman. ive never been around men my entire life and im just unable to see myself in that light. well i have but they never really influenced who i am. sorry if you feel the need to be defensive over this, i dont mean to like invalidate your transition i just mean that its hard for me to understand how you can still expect yourself to socialize pass and feel good about yourself when your favorite hobby is to talk about guns with men on the internet or even better, train models
>>
mtf are men then
>>
File: emacs-girl.jpg (136KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
emacs-girl.jpg
136KB, 960x1280px
>>8640098
Straight male senior software engineer in my early 30s. I have a crush on qt transgirl who works in my office. How do I ask her on a date? Thanks.
>>
>>8643548
I love seeing the mentally ill have breakdowns <3
>>
>>8643548
rofl

Are you quoting from the Scum Manifesto?
>>
>>8643555
He's coming to terms with his own existencelessness.
>>
>>8643597
Hard to say, most trans will melt into a puddle of liquid the moment you do that
>>
>>8643597
ask if you can suck her male clit, they love that.
>>
>>8640061
No time for hobbies when in agony after dilation desu
>>
>>8643559
Lesbian and bisexual MTFs are AGP, mentally no different to cishet men.
>>
>>8643637
Get more creative please this is getting old...
>>
>>8643621
are you finally going to die?
>>
>>8643597
>emacs-girl.jpg
>>>/out/
>>
>>8640061
>watching game of thrones?
That's not a masculine hobby, it's loved by both males and females.
>>
File: 43095.png (1MB, 848x1030px) Image search: [Google]
43095.png
1MB, 848x1030px
>>8643601
no...
it's actually been long time since i've read any radfem text, reading any books that are based around one single person's ideas activates my OCD really badly and makes me paranoid that they're going to take over my mind.
>>
>>8640061
What? Vidya and Game of Thrones are both normie and girly af now
>>
>>8640061
Wtf like every girl i know watches game of thrones what planet are you on?

What about sitting inside playing video games is manly?

Horrible horrible bait
>>
>>8643739
>take over my mind
lmao
>>
>>8643585
> i fully identify, pass, socialize, and behave like a woman

TIL women spend a lot of time on online forums bragging about how womanly they are.
>>
>>8640061
I like drawing and playing video games. That's kinda all I got, really.

i'm kinda boring :/
>>
File: 1500499132412.png (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500499132412.png
16KB, 500x500px
>>8643739
You mean like how Ray Blanchard has apparently taken over your mind??lol
>>
>>8643739
Nicole would be able to resist them.
>>
>>8643596
this
>>
>>8640061
Hobbies are reading, programming, math(s), and building electronics. Also draw occasionally and play a little overwatch.
>>
>>8644162
cringe
>>
>>8644530
Programming, math and building electronics all indicate she is smart af though...
>>
>>8644530
>haHAA Im 12 aNd EvErYtHiNg iS CrInGe
>>
>>8640293
Game of thrones is one of the biggest normalfag TV shows with tons of teenage girls watching it
There's nothing "nerdy" about it
>>
>>8640061
Not really, but I actually do have a cis gf who enjoys programming, playing videogames, and watching game of thrones(none of these which I enjoy)
>>
>>8640061
How is it a manly hobby to sit on your ass all day messing around with video games, or watching medieval soaps?
>>
>>8640061
Not really confirmed mtf yet, still hardcore in the questioning phase
I do have masculine interests like politics and anime and video games (less so video games as of recently, though), but I'm also big into theatre which is pretty feminine I guess
Also, as a community, you guys really need to move past creating 'uncle toms' in your community, scapegoating certain members by being too close to your shared '''''''''enemy''''''''. Even besides that, the idea that someone's interests are criteria for if they're truly 'trans' or not is just bogus, ignoring natural human diversity in experiences and straight up being sexist.
>>
>>8643548
>men don't actually have "interests" and "ideas" and "thoughts", they only have physical things that are made to occupy their time and existencelessness.

Bro that's women not men.
>>
>>8643585
sounds like a bunch of spook bullshit lol
>>
>>8644732
how autistic are you?
>>
>>8643597
This picture confuses me to no end. The photo is grainy as fuck and she's dressed like the 70s, but that's a late 2000s ThinkPad and it has a GitHub sticker on it (founded in 2008).
>>
>>8643597
Start discussing haskell and your collection of rainbow socks.

If she's not interested leave it be and keep a professional relationship that is important in the work place.

If she is, accept her advice on how to transition and enjoy your happy transbian future.
>>
>>8644806
>accept her advice on how to transition
hjahahhaah fuck you made me choke on the water i was drinking
>>
>>8640061
Pre-transiton I volunteered at botanical garden (as gardener obviously), stopped after transition. Played vidya and wrote some shitty sf stories (never showed them to anyone) and I still do both things.

After transition I got into guns (started as carry, evolved into love for old guns) and sewing my own clothes with help of my mom (because early on I was afraid of going shopping).
>>
>>8644732
>>8643783
well i just had a question actually to ask the hrt general since ive been on /cgl/ for a while on the skincare and makeup generals...

like idk why you have a hard time believing other people can actually be happy with who they are and proud of themselves its kind of jarring to think that someone can be so depressed that they project that everyone else has to be as frustrated with their lives as themselves. but i guess i get it, im not bragging either, im just really happy with who i am.
>>
>>8644809
Well. anon is a programmer, has a crush on other trans girls and lurks/posts in the trans part of the internet.

I'm just saying chances are higher than usual for succesful transbianing ;)
>>
>>8643585
As an FtM, please allow me to confirm that you do indeed have the socialization down PAT. Take notes, ladies!

[sugar-sweet voice] I'm sorry if you feel the need to be DEFENSIVE, I'm not trying to, like, INVALIDATE you, haha, I just don't know HOW you don't expect people to know you're really a MAN when you like traaaaaains. [/aural torture]

You're stone-cold perfect, sweetcheeks. Pat yourself on the back, you're a right cunt.

>>8644805
Shitty camera and she's Asian. What more do you need to know? If she's an immigrant, it's entirely explained by that alone. Even if she was raised in the West, children of East Asian immigrants dress like extraterrestrials trying to look human as they gather data to take back to the mothership.
>>
>>8644952
When you put emphasis like that it actually makes me feel bad
>>
>>8645048
Nothing, they just look dated.
>>
>like vidya, watching game of thrones?
literally every cis girl im friends with is into that stuff
is watching tv a male only thing now?
>>
>>8640061
I like gardening, cooking, and clothing and jewelry design.
Why are you so sexist and think you can decide what women are allowed to like?

>>8640293
>confirmed for not understanding women
Girls have been watching it ever since the first few episodes with the shirtless guy who's the new aquaman.
>>
>>8644806
>>8644864
Lmao @ Haskell. I'm actually biscum and have no dysphoria or interest in being a girl. Plus I'm a hairy bearded 6'1" muscle bro so I wouldn't have a chance in hell at passing.
>>
>>8643540
They want to be women not normies.
>>
>>8643548
truetrans™ only have hobbies like stalking and schizophrenia.
>>
>>8645034
If you didn't hear it that way in your head, you're not familiar enough with what bitches women can be.
>>
>>8640061
>ADD as fuck music/art/pothead complete with anxiety and nervous twitches
>Fav thing to do is go on urban exploring/bike rides with BF and get stoned as hell and taking videos/pictures
>I love to draw doodles and make obscure digital art. I also produce music. My fav genres are Witchhouse/Seapunk/DeungeonSynth/90's rave
>I'm in love with: the occult, synthesisers, cats.
I've always hated sports and I only play singleplayer/coop video games (other than Dark souls PVP obviously)
I also like dressing and doing my makeup in a gothy way. I already have pale skin and REALLY dark bags under my eyes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_tuDP7A99o
>>
File: hostel21.gif (130KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
hostel21.gif
130KB, 1000x500px
>>8647301
>Witch House
>Occult

My friend of african american descent. Any favorite composers of the genre?

As for me, I just draw, smoke pot, and gamedev. Unfortunately I don't get to gamedev as much at the moment because I work full-time, but I swear on my skittles I'll see a release on Steam in the future. I program (GML, nothing super fancy), write, compose music, and animate for the project.
>>
>>8647360
Hey!!!
I love Summer of Haze, Crim3s, Salem, Sad Wrist, Purity Ring (if you can consider it WH) and a lot more but I'm high and I have really shitty memory. What side of witchhouse do you like? I'm more into the distorted synths and noise side of it IMO.
PS, found this today. You might like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBlnUge_dd0
What games do you like btw? ATM i'm having a whale of a time playing Salt and Sanctuary.
>>
frotting with my boyfriend
>>
>video games
>guns
>hiking
>camping
>car maintenance

I'm a failure of a mtf
>>
>>8644806
fuck'n this
>>
File: baph.jpg (1MB, 1280x1829px) Image search: [Google]
baph.jpg
1MB, 1280x1829px
>>8647401
I tend to spend more time listening to mixes than individual artists, but BL▲CK † CEILING is a favorite, as is Deathkid and Sidewalks & Skeletons.

Here's a personal favorite mix of mine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L-AXGlk8-4

And a bonus song to add
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnc4N8j9_Dg

I tend to gravitate towards older stuff, RPGs that I can sink a lot of time into. Classic shooters (Quake 1 and Doom + whatever .WADs I feel like) are my other go-to. The game I'm personally working on is a graphic text-based adventure.

Funnily enough I also dress pretty gothy and wear a sigil of Baphomet necklace pretty much all the time.
>>
>>8647401
Also, the song you linked is pretty catchy. I haven't listen to much rap-based stuff until recently, where I've been on a pretty big Death Grips kick.
>>
>>8647439
https://soundcloud.com/thevulturex/tracks Vestron Vulture is really good IMO just remembered.
If you feel like it, feel free to email me at [email protected] (don't expect me to see it straight away though please). I would be up for seeing your game (and having somebody to talk to heh heh heh...)
>>
>>8647445
>I never played with dolls because no sisters
>instead had fuck tons of stuffed animals and played princessy stuff with them
>never wanted to be a cheerleader since family is huge nerds and we're band growing up, wanted to be the pretty flute/violin soloist in a gorgeous black dress instead
am I agp
>>
>>8647472
Death grips is da shiz!
If you haven't checked out $uicideboy$ yet I highly recommend it if you're looking for a rap fix :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnI8Jdf4p9E
>>
>>8647017
Its a bit charicaturistic but yeah i think in my experience there is not that much of a tone, its just all these implied things that really try to dig deep and hurt. Its funny because mtfs that havent socialized with women before have no idea when i do this and they think im being nice. Which makes it all that much easier being a cunt without getting called out on it
>>
>>8640061

It's all in how you approach it. If guns are your hobby but you always try to coordinate your stock and your shoes, then however masculine the hobby it's outweighed by your attitude.

That's part of what drives transitioning (or at least late transitioning) I think, having masculine hobbies but being girly at about them and noticing a pattern.
>>
>>8643585

>not liking model trains

What is your malfunction

What happened to your brain to make you hate yourself so much you deny yourself one of the greatest pleasures of human existence

I feel so bad for you if you transitioned without trains in your life
>>
>>8640061
Fuck you. I love shopping for clothes and make up as much as playing my video games games and watching TV
>>
>>8647519
>Not having autistic male hobbies while also being a cute girl

They're missing out, let them think they're better than everyone else because they think computers are icky or they don't want to argue about the merits of Super Saiyan 4 vs. Super Saiyan God

Just do you, your hobbies do not denote your identity
>>
i haven't gone trans yet but i work in an exceptionally male dominated field

wat do?
>>
>>8646968
Mmm hmmm. "I've never been dysphoric online"
>Plus I'm a hairy bearded 6'1" muscle bro so I wouldn't have a chance in hell at passing.
Instantly jumps to many fixable excuses why it's supposedly impossible, that match many other trans girls pre-transition.

Also anon, hitting on workmates is a bad idea. But just act like you normally would and don't be a dick.
>>
>>8647512
Boys can be shallow like that too.
>>
>>8644952
calm the roid rage I know your pissed at the world for only being able to reach the kneecaps of mtf but don't worry i'm sure some nice straight boy will love you.
>>
>>8647493
Pls respond???
>>
File: 1454412671418.png (407KB, 4608x8192px) Image search: [Google]
1454412671418.png
407KB, 4608x8192px
Vidya, got and other tv serieses were always hobbies of both my cis gf and mine. While she didn't like cooking and did, I was the one to do it. I also love wire bending, like making small trees or animals from wires and gems, and recently took a smithing course to be able to make random utensils and maybe some jewelry. Yet again, my cis brother and my best friend (cis M) both sew daily, while their gfs work on some files some magic (but I know they're not writing programs). Well, but these all is coming from a weird place without far feminism agenda, where women are not oppressed. And weird enough where are more FtMs than MtFs.
>>
>>8643738
Game of thrones is basically pandering to women at this point
>>
>>8640061
there are concrete advantages to being able to signal masculine interests

my actual hobbies are pretty girly (baking, music, dancing) but i keep up with programming shit so i can cut through the pseudoflirt bs when i meet with investors
>>
>>8643540

Sounds like r9k has infected this place.
>>
File: 1500002349783.png (116KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1500002349783.png
116KB, 402x398px
>>8643597
>straight male
>crush on cute transgirl
>>
>>8647981
>feminist
>reddit spacing
It checks out.
>>
File: 1501033333959.png (427KB, 694x982px) Image search: [Google]
1501033333959.png
427KB, 694x982px
You can be mtf tomboy, no? What is the problem? Everyone loves tomboys.
>>
>>8640293
GoT is for the lol I'm suchanurdxD crowd, not actual nerds.
>>
I have a lot of "girly" hobbies, though I never consider them as such. Guys can string beads and bake and do interior decorating, even if any guy that does all three of those things is dollars to doughnuts gay.
>>
>>8648346
No, you need to pass to be a tomboy. Otherwise you're just a boy.
>>
File: 1428989300666.gif (415KB, 293x228px) Image search: [Google]
1428989300666.gif
415KB, 293x228px
>interests are a gender identity
this is like... fetishist tier, it's fucking creepy

literally just be yourself and also a girl, you don't need to take a god damn sewing class to transition
>>
Programming yes. Metal music. I also like stuffed animals, cute pink things and romantic feminine situations. My cis girlfriend likes video games and anime way more than I do and listens to metal as well, so Im really not worried.

>inb4 "shes ftm xd"
>>
Programming is okay, gaming is nice, guns are great, as are animus. But then, cooking, arts, nature, j-fash and makeup.

All of the """manly""" hobbies were developed during while I couldn't dare to be open about my other interests, maybe as coping mechanisms.
Doesn't mean they aren't fun, though. They are.

>>8646968
>Plus I'm a hairy bearded 6'1" muscle bro
Leeewd
>>
>>8640293

GoT is literally the most normie thing that exists right now.
>>
>love sports
>NFL (american) football is my favorite, follow the whole league closely, absolutely love it
>local major league baseball team doing well, try to watch as many of their games as possible
>many fond sport-related memories
>have always been coordinated and athletic
>always loved playing basketball, swim team in high school
>yugioh, pokemon, super smash brothers were huge interests of mine as a kid

I still never did/never will feel like a guy though
idk you just like what you like, do your interests really define you that much?
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.