[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 405
Thread images: 66

File: Three lesbian couples.jpg (97KB, 596x593px) Image search: [Google]
Three lesbian couples.jpg
97KB, 596x593px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Friends Edition

What are your friends like in real life and online? What do you for fun together?

How many of them are lesbians? If you have both RL and online friends, are they similar or different and do they perceive you differently?

Hide, report, ignore bait.
List: http://pastebin.com/SwQbtkr1
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
Parlez-vous francais? https://discord.gg/3Ry8yaE

Last thread:
>Average /clg/er is in her 20s, wants to date around their age or a little older, has a wide range in vidya tastes and rap-lyric level of personal philosophy
>GoT dinner and the virtues of shitpost doodling
>"the goal should be to entertain yourself, if someone else is entertained that's a bonus"
>Momma issues and resisting the donut
>If you're free for three months, why not go surfing in Spain
>Anons want to know what happened to HEMA anon
>Multi-pet ownerships and waterfront proposal
>Friendly reminder not to mistaken this Burmese grasshopper-breeding forum for a hugbox and that Kek is still a shit

Previously on /clg/ >>8622733
>>
File: Peepening.jpg (1KB, 125x39px) Image search: [Google]
Peepening.jpg
1KB, 125x39px
>>
File: o9eqsjC7kR1s2ny6lo1_1280.jpg (179KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
o9eqsjC7kR1s2ny6lo1_1280.jpg
179KB, 640x1136px
>Post OPs on home desktop
>Work laptop blocks 4chan
>Going on work travel for two weeks and tablet's dead
>No time or moneys to replace it
It's a bitch creating an OP on a phone. So I'm off-duty for the next couple weeks. Maybe nazi, peeps or whoever will fill in.

Here's more real lesbians.
>>
File: ngpcmiyyo51s2ny6lo1_1280.jpg (426KB, 1277x1920px) Image search: [Google]
ngpcmiyyo51s2ny6lo1_1280.jpg
426KB, 1277x1920px
>>8629441
Brunette almost proves that if you're qt enough, you can get away with wearing shitty Pride gear (maybe).
>>
File: 1494381125512.png (13KB, 158x151px) Image search: [Google]
1494381125512.png
13KB, 158x151px
>What are your friends like in real life and online?
F-friends? Where can I get some of those from?
>>
>>8629441
She's just wearing a bra as a top...
>>
>>8629464
She is wearing suspenders as well, so it's all good.
>>
>>8629441
>complain about over abundance of fat butch lesbians
>see qt3.14 on far right
>I should avoid eye contact
>even with her photo online
>she wouldn't like me

Why am I like this ?
>>
>>8629551
same i love these type of cuties but they scare me cause ik im not good enough
>>
>>8629584
A few months ago I complained about >tfw no gf at a friend's birthday party, to her friends I had met there for the first time. One of them said that I'm "probably so pretty other girls are afraid to hit on [me]", and everyone agreed to her.
I don't believe it but I guess it can actually be harder to acquire gf if the other qts think they're not good enough.
>>
>>8629551
>>8629584
>>8629630
>I'm doing everything right, I'm even plastering myself with rainbows
>girls won't even look at me
>fuck, guess I gotta pick someone to date among my friends
So this is how lesbian dating works.
>>
>>8629412
>implying we are actually well adjusted enough to have friends
>>
>>8629674
Nah, you gotta hit on the girls instead of waiting for them to talk to you. That goes double if you're femme.

>tfw even at pride people think I'm the straight friend
>>
>>8629680
You're clearly not wearing enough rainbows.
>>
>>8629630
makes sense tho, this year im trying to be alot more confident and friendly around ppl so even if im not good enough saying fuck it and trying to talk to the qts is a step
>>
>deleted skyrim saves
>stuck in loading limbo when starting new game
y u du dis
>>
>>8629441
I appreciate your effort anon.
>>
>>8629796
thats a common thing for pc and ps3 u sure all saves are deleted ?
>>
>>8629832
fairly certain, the 'load game' option isn't selectable
>>
>>8629841
this is on pc right? create a back up or go into the files and see if ur saves are there,create a copy just in case, then if u haven't tried reinstall it.
>>
>>8629841
Disable/delete mods?
>>
>>8629796
Burger, I know you have great taste in vidya, when will you finally stop playing Skyrim and get to the better vidya?
>>
>>8629464
Bralettes are totally acceptable summer tops!
>>
>>8630057
I am feeling a little homesick lately, wander around the Mojave with best girl
or I can try to find my gba and ruin Mewt's fun
>>
File: 1500955954882.jpg (85KB, 627x913px) Image search: [Google]
1500955954882.jpg
85KB, 627x913px
>>8630070
>tfw I only go for gym bunnies.
>tfw they all only want butches.

Should I give up on the femme femme path and just hit the gym too?
>>
>>8630224
Femmefit is objectively the best. You can do it anon!
>>
Last night I had a dream I was being attacked by a giant car sized spider and when my friend came by I started pledging with her to help me and she just seemed really annoyed and said it was my fault for going near the giant spider.

I was whispering because I was afraid it would bite me if I screamed and she goes inside and gets two pans and starts banging them together and shouting go away spider at it.

It bites me in the side and starts pulling me away but she throws a pan at it and it lets go of me. Then she very angrily drags me back to the house but can't get me up the steps and I can't move my legs at all so she just goes back inside and I can hear her watching TV while I cry and try to crawl to the front steps as the spider starts to creep up on me again.
>>
>>8630224
>that bulge
>that male face
>>
>>8630255
Poor misunderstood giant spider. It just wanted to be your friend.
>>
>>8630224
Tranny kys

>>8629796
Reddit memes need to die
>>
I put in like 15 applications to jobs and just got hired at one the other day, but now all the other places keep calling me and one offered more money and I spilled my spaghetti really hard over the phone declining it
>>
>>8630605
That happened to me so many times.
I used to joke with family that they only call you when you already have a job, never when you're desperate for one.

IMO you should go for the job that has the best benefits and I don't mean just monetary wise.
But like, closer to where you live, nice enviroment, etc.

For example I had a job that I had to commute for like one and half hours to get there every day, I changed it, got a bit less pay at the end but now I get there in 20 minutes and also I don't get super tired at home anymore.
>>
I have two friends, both are slightly retarded. They talk a lot and it seems like they don't really care about anything I say but are just waiting for their chance to talk again. Both of them don't really have any other friends and I'm only friends with them because I'm friendless otherwise and we met in situations where having a friend was necessary. It's not that I don't like anything about them, we have fun together sometimes, but a majority of the time I become annoyed by them and also one gives me a headache cause she's slightly deaf and yells when she talks.
>>
>>8630615
The job that would pay more kind of interested me, but also seemed kind of scary because I'd have to interact with a people a lot more and try to be confident. The one I've been hired at is just a behind the scenes baking job so I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>8630624
I get this too, I can only become friends with literal retards and children below 8.
>>
>>8630624
ur deaf friend sounds like me anon, except i don't always yell i go between loud and too quite.
>>
>>8630641
Well if you feel better doing the baking one go for it. Having extra money is nice and stuff but if you hate the job and tasks on it it's not worth it.
This baking thing kinds sounds comfy from an outsider perspective but I'm pretty sure I'm just being clueless and you will have to work like a slave all day.

Also
>You will never hug anon when she's all covered in flour after a day of baking sweets.
>>
>>8630644
Yea I end up making friends with kids too it's a little awkward. Only becoming friends with these types of people makes me worry that I'm just the same as them but just oblivious to it. I think maybe it's just my bad social skills though which prevents me from making a lot of friends so I kinda just take whatever I get.

>>8630649
She's completely unaware of how loud she is. In high school we sat together at lunch and people from other tables would often come over to our table and ask her to stop yelling. She yells some pretty funny stuff in public sometimes. I used to be embarrassed about being around her but stopped caring later on.
>>
File: 149808704058.jpg (36KB, 552x390px) Image search: [Google]
149808704058.jpg
36KB, 552x390px
I'm investing all my money on nascent cryptobuttcoins. They are so easily hyped that a new coin can have a value between 30 and 100 bucks in a few years. Children love hacker shit so investing in this has a good future. I bet in 10 years I could be a millionaire and beat the Jew in its own game.
>>
>>8630680
Not that anon but maybe the reason you make friends with them is that you have a good heart and can look past their appearances.

I know a lot of people that get flak from everyone and end up being excluded because they look weird or ugly or for whatever reason scary but are all super nice lovely people.

That's how I ended up becoming friends with a weird carpenter. I learned a ton of cool shit about joints like pic. The thing is like some grown up lego kinda of thing it's super crazy.

Honestly don't think worry too much about why you have friends just enjoy them

>tfw I made it sound like some kind of butter commercial.
This is why I'm forever alone.
>>
File: 1497337155418.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497337155418.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>8630663
Anon, you made my heart flutter
>>
>>8630680
Yeah I thought that too but in my case it's just that I'm so lame and they are so retarded they don't have the cognition to care like normal people do.

Same with children. Children below 8 don't care enough about you and can make friends with anyone and anything. Above that age I have realized that they can smell the lame on me and straight-out hate me or keep their distance while pretending they are kind to me, the reaction usually depends on the age, like kids above 12 react like the latter because they have more social cues on them already.
>>
>>8630680
is she actually special or does she just look normal and act like a twat and does she know how bad it is and try to stop, one of my fears is acting this bad in public.
>>
File: DSC05728-small.jpg (202KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
DSC05728-small.jpg
202KB, 1000x750px
>>8630719
Oh god I forgot the pic.
>>
>>8630745
Same, my one cousin used to call me her best friend when she was younger and now that she's a few years older she is like a bully to me now, feels pretty bad.

>>8630751
She has adhd for sure and is possibly autistic but hasn't been diagnosed. She does look kind of weird, she looks kind of like an old lady in a young body and her bones are really fragile or something cause she's broken quite a few bones.
>>
File: 1452816262907.png (567KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452816262907.png
567KB, 600x700px
>>8630770
Being bullied by kids is the worst.
>>
>>8630770
and shes not aware how bad she is? or tries to change
>>
>>8630795
She gets really worked up and excited about stuff sometimes and that's when she talks really really loud, in those moments it doesnt seem like she realizes how loud she is. A lot of people have told her she is loud but I don't think she cares, I've known her for 5 years and she's still the same.
>>
>>8630829
damm thats embarassing to be around i imagine, i used to be quite similar i just kinda matured out of it , how well do u know them cause depending u might not be friends for much longer so u can just stick through it .
>>
>>8630844
She's really open about a lot of stuff like pretty much says out loud every thought in her head which I think is cool. Now that we're done high school I don't see her as much, just a few times a month now. I still like spending time with her, but once she's over at my house it's hard to get her to leave and she ends up hanging out like the whole day. I recorded some of our conversations in hs on my phone cause she used to say some pretty hilarious shit, here's a snippet that might give you an idea and warning it's a little loud and harsh sounding
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1PnKhYgFzfE
>>
>>8630896
no offence to her just kinda has that high school loud and personality to her, but i can relate i often speak whats on my mind but varies on whether its loud or quite, she doesn't have bad intentions just a big personality, understandably she must tiring to be around especially for a whole day.
>>
>>8630770
>she is like a bully to me now,
Why are you letting a younger girl dominate you?
>>
>>8630939
>Why are you letting a younger girl dominate you?
>Implying it's not hot as fuck being called mommy while still being dominated.

Y'all plebs.
>>
>>8630980
Do any lesbians even want to be called mommy, since so many of them have mommy issues themselves
>>
>>8630995
i like be dom to a lil grill but a serious mommy kink is a can u not .
>>
>>8629412
>What are your friends like in real life and online? What do you for fun together?
I don't know how to describe any of them concisely without resorting to super bland descriptors, they're all awesome though. I have a wonderful group of RL friends that I've known since high school, but these days I only see them about as much as my online friends. We're nerds so we mostly did stuff like LAN parties and watching movies/anime, but there were also camping trips, picnics, BBQ parties, and stuff like that. Eventually all but one moved away for work; we used to have regular group calls and online gaming sessions but those petered off as people got social lives in their new homes. At least the one who stayed has an awesome gf and it's actually pretty fun to third-wheel with them, but it's just not the same. We all still get together once a year, but I expect that will end when people start having kids. Strangely some of my online friends have moved closer since that happened, I play party vidya and board games with some of them occasionally.

>How many of them are lesbians?
Some of the online ones are, though I only ever get to hang out with a couple of them RL.

>If you have both RL and online friends, are they similar or different and do they perceive you differently?
They're pretty different, and I definitely act differently around them so I wouldn't be surprised if they perceived me differently. I'm much goofier around my RL friends; I don't know whether it's because they know me really well or what, but I find that I don't have to explain my jokes to that group so I don't hold back. A couple of my closer online friends also get me, but the rest of them seem to frequently misunderstand -- they're not stupid so I'm not sure what that's about. Probably my communication skills.
>>
>>8630995
I've dated a lot of older women and had relationships with more than a few. Only one wanted me to call her mommy.

However, almost all of the relationships ended more as mother/daughter than lovers.
>>
>>8631016
>lil grill

qt

My gf is a Christmas cake but I'm still several inches taller than her, it can make for an interesting dynamic.
>>
>>8631133
im 6ft most grills are smaller than me.
>>
>>8629630 #
Iktf. I'm a femme and my friends and family all said the same thing. Or whenever I've told someone I'm a lesbian, most people are always like; "REALLY?! You don't look or seem like one!" (They mean since I don't have the stereotypical short hair or butch look.)
I don't usually tell people unless I'm REALLY comfortable with them anyways.

It's funny since I came out at work through conversation, and then one girl who was super nice to me, now treats me like shit and makes up rumors I'm checking her out, yet now she always has to find a reason to be around me and then try and says I was checking her out.
While another girl at work whose bi won't leave me alone and it's very annoying because she's screwing up on purpose for me to waste time to help her.
>>
>>8629441
>Going on work travel for two weeks
Anywhere fun?
>>
File: 1328953425.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1328953425.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>8631168
>Or whenever I've told someone I'm a lesbian, most people are always like; "REALLY?! You don't look or seem like one!"
Every fucking time. The curse of femme.
>>
>>8631168
>They mean since I don't have the stereotypical short hair or butch look.
They might mean you don't act in a tomboyish or unfeminine manner either.
>>
pls let back in nazi :(
>>
will post eggy pants for discord invite
>>
>>8631593
eggy pants?
>>
>>8631609
hoo boy
join the discord scrub
>>
why are so many cis les, TERF's?
>>
>>8631631
>Wanting us to share pussy with literal men in drag.
Tranner detected.
>>
>>8631635

yeah bet you will never feel a real dick inside you, we cum different ;)
>>
>>8631639
This isn't the hetero male thread.
Get.
Out.
>>
>>8631641

stop avoiding my original question. Why are you cunts TERF's?
>>
>>8631641
>trannies
>hetero male
>>
>>8631643
Because we aren't obliged to have sex with you men.
>>
>>8631643
>yeah bet you will never feel a real dick inside you,

That's probably why.
>>
>>8631649
>>8631653

Why do you hate trans people though? You should see us as women too, at the least, trans women, not men in drag.
>>
>>8631660
I am a tranner.
I think you are just acting a bit like a massive dick.
I never post here, this zone doesn't interest me beyond seeing how long it takes for this shit to happen,
>>
>>8631643
im not. I like trans girls as much as cis girls. I just think piv sex is kinda gross (and every trans girl I know thinks the same)
>>
Stop feeding the trolls you retards.
>>
>>8631670

Sweet so there is hope for us trans? :)

Where do I go to meet people like you?

Also I'm not a troll
>>
>>8631718
It's probably just trolls feeding trolls. Trannies talking back and forth with other trannies. It happens when things get slow but the dudes leave.
>>
>>8631668
>>8631660
I'm just a real girl who wants to love and hold another real girl. Why won't these gross men leave us alone? Please go be gross men somewhere else. I don't care how you feel on the inside, it doesn't make you any less gross or any less man.
>>
>going on a cottage trip soon
>going to be a total sausage fest
>all the grills there are straight
>even if they were bi I don't enjoy hookups
This existence is suffering. I've been dreaming about finding a shy thicc qt who would allow me to romance her, but it will never happen.
>>
e g g y p a n t s
>>
>>8631772
Well, for starters you can try real life clubs and LGBT centers. 4chan and other spawns from it are all basically long collections of youtube comments with 0 form of identity or persona attached, and amalgamates a lot of incorrigibly deformed "ideologies" that no one can receive any reprimandation for expressing. it works as a really convoluted social study if you could find a way to organize such a mess of data but real society doesn't function anything like this cesspool does.

this entire general is the result of mentally and socially damaged women who feel displaced and lonely in real society for being the only people who are neither men nor attracted to men, and also feel alienated to exist among a fringe culture made by and for men. As conservatives, they'd be anti-trans and perceive trans lesbian women as threats, which means they can't fit in with sane normal people in the LGBT community either. If you want to talk to cis girls, stay away from these psychotic lunatics.
>>
>>8631350
>fun
Nah, it's for work. No place exciting, I'm not even leaving my time zone and I'll be working long hours.
>>
>>8632037
Oh that sucks. Work travel is only good when you can tack on a bit of sightseeing.
>>
File: Weirdass calendar.png (2MB, 1350x1144px) Image search: [Google]
Weirdass calendar.png
2MB, 1350x1144px
>check mail today
>military sent me a weird hexagon calendar
>August 2017 to July 2017
Why would you make a calendar that starts in the middle of the year? And what idiot authorized wasting tax dollars for this?
>>
>>8631994
>this entire general is the result of mentally and socially damaged women who feel displaced and lonely in real society for being the only people who are neither men nor attracted to men, and also feel alienated to exist among a fringe culture made by and for men.
Well damn, you hit the nail on the head with that one anon. Finding another 4chan lesbian would be my dream, but she's got to be cute and sweet. Which is impossibly considering where we are.
>>
>>8632082
hahaha that looks like it's meant to hold a burger
>>
>>8631994
Oh, you were so close, but those last two sentences ruined what was otherwise an accurate and insightful post. Disagreeing with your opinions - or the majority opinion within a certain social subset, such as the LGBT community - doesn't make someone crazy, I'm afraid.
>>
>>8632082
August 2017 to July 2018, I mean.
Well, my cat likes to bat it around so I guess it's not a total waste.
>>
>>8632082
>And what idiot authorized wasting tax dollars for this?
Welcome to America.
>>
>>8632091
If only. The only thing inside is a rubber band holding it together. Add some duct tape and it'd remind me of old times in the motor pool.
>>
>>8632092
True. I'm not anti-trans and I don't understand why everyone makes such a fuss over trannies. I would never date one, and they don't belong in /clg/, but who gives a shit what they do? They'll probably get gfs before I do.
>>
>>8632117
>They'll probably get gfs before I do.
HAHAHA
>>
>>8632117
If you didn't care you would shut up and stop feeding those freaks.
>>
File: 1499133970727.png (758KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
1499133970727.png
758KB, 900x598px
>>8632082
Thank you for your service, anon.
Do enjoy your little hexagon calendar in the name of freedom.
>>
>>8632141
That anon is right though.
If she's as much of an antisocial autist like me she's fucked.

I have never meet a tranny in all my life so I honestly never had issues with them.
Also 4chan doesn't count since it's not irl.
>>
>>8632148
>funded by unconstitutional and extortionate taxes
>"in the name of freedom"
>>
>>8632159
Take it from me as a tranny I will not be getting a gf before the two of you.
>>
>>8632066
I only like racking up the frequent flyer miles and hotel points. Most trips are pretty lonely, I usually spend a lot of my free time online.
>>
>>8632168
Why don't you venture out and meet local qts?
>>
>>8632144
In the first place, I never replied to them. But regardless, they can easily hide their identities, you never know who's a tranny in here. But I agree, once they mention they are a tranny its automatic ignore or tell them to get the fuck out of the thread.
>>
>>8632168
>frequent flyer miles and hotel points
Right, there's that too.

>Most trips are pretty lonely, I usually spend a lot of my free time online.
Not interested in exploring the places you end up?
>>
>>8632195
That just tells us to keep hiding our identities.
>>
>>8632192
>>8632197
The weeks are long, I only really get a few hours in the evening to myself and I'm worn out. If I'm there for the weekend, I'll check things out.
For some of the more friendly cities, I've checked out the gay nightlife. Sometimes I even chat with girls online who live there ahead of time and meet up somewhere.
Nothing crazy ever happens. I'm not really the hook-up artist type and it's not a thing most girls want to do anyway. So I have a few drinks, maybe have a couple good convos, soak in the atmosphere and go home alone.
>>
>>8632159
Are you down south? Our Pride is chock full of them, and I see about a dozen or more every month at the lesbian night my favorite bar hosts. I'm sure there are a few stealthers mixed in with their more clockable kin too.

But then, I don't mind most trans women. They always seem so sad and desperate to fit in, like when geeky kids go to a con for the first time and start trying to awkward socialize on a wider scale with little prior experience. As long as they know how to take no for an answer, I don't mind sharing the bar with them.
>>
>>8632248
>Are you down south?
Argentina, guess that's very south now that I think about it.

Honestly I never met any and around here the few that exist probably don't look like these pictures I see on this board all the time.
Like I said I'm an antisocial autist though I just come to this board and /a/ from time to time.

I don't go to pride parade stuff either so maybe there's a ton of them there IDK.
>>
>>8632247
>So I have a few drinks, maybe have a couple good convos, soak in the atmosphere and go home alone.
Sounds fun enough to me.
>>
>>8632270
Does your country have Pride and gay bars and stuff? Sorry, I don't know much about LGBT shit in South American countries.
>>
>>8632304
Yes, I even have a twink cousin that's always going on clubs and enjoying the LGBT nightlife.

I'm the antisocial crazy cat lady who enjoys anime, my little garden and drilling teeth of unsuspecting victims at my work.
>>
>>8632298
Occasionally is OK but to be honest I'm usually happier at home doing my own thing. I don't have crippling social anxiety but I find it boring spending long stretches at a bar alone or awkward conversations with strangers who don't have much in common with me.

I wasn't kidding about my life really being too boring to make the OP news and I can't be bothered to make shit up.
>>
>>8632343
>drilling teeth of unsuspecting victims
Well at least dentistry is a respectable professional. I mean, I'm assuming you're a dentist and not super crazy.
>>
>>8632387
But you have to be crazy to get into it, trust me.
Every once in a while I see someone with a really fucked up mouth, the kind that probably haven't seen a toothbrush in 10 years.
>>
>>8632355
Fair enough. I think you life can be interesting without being interesting enough to make the news though. A lot of stuff that makes the news isn't exactly stuff you want happening in your life.
>>
>>8632411
anecdotes please? or pictures if you know any online (not of your own patients)?
>>
File: 5786941584_f1749192f9.jpg (159KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
5786941584_f1749192f9.jpg
159KB, 500x375px
>>8632411
Also the ugliest thing I have seen was a grandma with gingivitis where it looked like she had barnacles between the root and gums.

Pic related.
Also I'm feeling ill from remembering it, time to get some memory bleach down the throat.
>>
>>8632451
>down the throat
You fool, that's an injectable substance.
>>
>>8632411
>>8632451
That sounds horrid, and also like the kind of thing my Mum talks about at dinner (as she is also in the dental profession).
>>
File: sjxpoz.png (32KB, 417x162px) Image search: [Google]
sjxpoz.png
32KB, 417x162px
>tfw no spanish speaking gf
>>
>>8632092
Everyone on 4chan is absolutely insane and if you say asinine far right wing bullshit like "trans girls are not allowed to be regarded as women" at your college club like you mindlessly spout on here literally no one will agree with you. TERFs are a SUBSECT of normal rational feminism for a reason, and that's why you have to come on here to talk about lesbian things instead of normal places.
>>
File: 1496105426141.jpg (97KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
1496105426141.jpg
97KB, 1360x924px
>>8632411
I went to the dentist a few months ago after not going for like ten years because I didn't have dental insurance until recently. Turns out I have 14 cavities. I also need to get all of my wisdom teeth remove because they are starting to cause me pain. I brush my teeth 2x/day and use teeth whiting strips, but I rarely if never use floss. Now I'm schedule to have several dental appointments to fill in my cavities and remove my wisdom teeth.
I also need braces. fml
>>
>>8632355
My life is boring as well, anon. I'm living my life through my computer screen.
>>
>>8632549
do what my dad did
get them yanked and grab some dentures

cheaper in the long run
>>
>>8632567
I have horrible teeth and I have give this lots of thought but then what if someday i get a gf and she realizes all my teeth are fake? Prevents me from doing that.
>>
>>8632433
Yeah, I'm totally OK with a boring life seeing most of the alternatives here.
>>8632564
Are you like me, entertained when it's good here and reminded a boring life isn't too bad when it turns to shit here? The way I see it, it's a win, win no matter what.
>>8632549
It's gonna be hell but you'll have a fine set of choppers after that.

That reminds me, I need to go see my dentist about a filling that's been bothering me.
>>
>>8632549
>14 cavities
>wisdom teeth removal
>braces
O-oh my. Hang in there anon.
Also, not the dentist anon but please floss in the future.
>>
>>8632534
>normal rational feminism
>>
>>8632580
you can always come up with an interesting lie later
>I tripped and fell face first on a parking curb
>I ate frozen M&Ms
>I smoked ALL the meth

just imagine going downtown and not having to worry about biting too hard
I'll let you gum me to death bby
>>
>>8632549
If it's just cavities you will be fine anon.
As long as you won't need any crown or anything like that due to the your tooth being so full of holes resin won't do the job anymore.

I usually don't do surgical stuff either like removal of wisdom tooth because it always grows sideways and it's a fucking bitch to deal with, specially when the patient (which they always do) only come to me when it's infected and hurting a lot which also means I need to send then back home with a pack of antibiotics else anesthesia won't work on the location.

I got a buddy that must hate me, I always send the fucked up cases that need surgery to him.
>>
>>8632549
I cried when I got a cavity in one of my adult teeth (I was ~25). I'd known most of the people in the office since I was a kid and was so embarrassed, I felt like I'd failed everyone.
>>
>>8632599
>Yeah, I'm totally OK with a boring life seeing most of the alternatives here.
Right? I don't need that kind of drama.
>>
>>8632343
What are your favorite animes?
>>
File: 1352323609283.jpg (20KB, 412x352px) Image search: [Google]
1352323609283.jpg
20KB, 412x352px
>>8632534
>"humans with Y chromosomes and male biological primary/secondary sexual characteristics are not women"
>this is INSANE and ASININE because some males FEEL like females

Bro, I'm pro trans acceptance and even I think that's ridiculous. You're a brainwashed extremist too, just on the other side of the coin.
>>
>>8632680
psst, that anon said "regarded as women"
>>
>>8632676
Gundam Wing, Cowboy bebop, sailor moon, Patlabor, Great Teacher Onizuka, Ghost in the Shell and Ghibly stuff because my sister always made me watch every one of them when a new one would arrive at the little VHS / dvd store when we were young.

Bit of a weird taste I guess.
Patlabor OVAs were awesome too the girl in that awesome high-tech evil labor that was beating everyone was super cool.

Also I forgot to tell you anons I'm 33. Too old for 4chins.
>>
>>8632703
Oh yeah and I watched Sailor moon when it aired on a brazilian TV chanel in 94 with my sister.
Brazil is awesome they had every single one of those animes being aired, problem was translating some of it since it had portuguese dubs but it was awesome that place is like weaboo land in south america, like hundreds of thousands of japanese immigrants.
>>
>>8632703
>too old for 4chins
pssh, I'm turning 30 in a few months
my dad is in his early 60s and he shitposts here too
>well, on /k/and /g/
>possibly /pol/ as well, but I don't have the courage to ask
>>
>>8632717
Yeah I volunteered at some Nikkei conference once and the Brazil contingent was massive.
>>
>>8632703
>Bit of a weird taste I guess.
No just very 90's.

>Too old for 4chins.
Possibly, but there are a few 30+ anons here nevertheless.
>>
>>8632733
My dad is 57 and he used to come here too but now he's just in reddit. He was disappointed when he realized his 12yo daughter was already in 4chan.
>>
>>8632500
Estoy aqui, anon
>>
>>8632703
>weird taste
Not really, it's pretty old school normie to be honest. It looks like you haven't watched any anime series in at least the last decade or so or anything that isn't well-known.
I got nine years on you and I still watch at least a couple anime every season.
>>
>>8632733
>>8632782
Which one of you is the one whose dad liked GuP?
>>
>>8632782
mine has been trying to get me to come here since 07
but I was too busy being a Gaia dweeb
>>
>>8632782
>He was disappointed when he realized his 12yo daughter was already in 4chan.
How did that go?
>>
>>8632797
>GuP
please excuse, what is?
>>
>>8632810
Anime. Girls und Panzer.
>>
>>8632616
>I smoked ALL the meth
>implying any girl would want to date a methhead
>>
>>8632680
If understanding prerequisite modern neurology, psychology, and sociology makes me a "brainwashed extremist" it also makes everyone who's attended a college in the past 5 years.

I admit that I'm crazy enough to walk into a virtual mental ward and actually mention normal modern human conventions with crazy assholes who largely wish it were still the 1830s, but I'm self aware and realize I don't actually belong in this containment shitshow enough to only look in every few months.
>>
>>8632810
Girls und Panzer. Cute chicks driving tanks. Had a following on /k/.
>>
>>8632797
Mine >>8632782
I showed Strike Witches too him but apparently he's not a pedo (despite having Tor, weirdly named zips with passwords and that music video with the loli in a leotard dancing in his tablet)

>>8632799
Why was your father encouraging you to come here? If I was my father I would beat my(self) daughter to save her life.

>>8632801
I was in my room and he came in and saw me using 4chan and told me he couldn't believe it and that I shouldn't be there and that he was sort of disappointed because he used to go there and didn't like that place for me.
>>
>>8632703
I'm not sure I'll ever forgive my dad for telling my brother and I that the mom died at the end in Totoro.
>>
>>8632733
My parents have problem even on facebook so I doubt they can do 4chan browsing.

>>8632776
Well that's kinda when I got into this kind of stuff you know so I guess my taste is oldschool stuff.

>>8632792
Last one I watch was parasyte and space dandy, I still watch stuff anon I just do it in a weird way, I try to get the entire thing and watch it all in a sitting and I very rarely do this so my backlog only gets bigger.

Also I gotta go sleep, it's getting late and I'm not even at the end of the week yet.

I usually don't post much and just lurk I think today I did way too much posting so I will go back to my lurking mode again.
>>
>>8632823
not Here specifically
7chan was his hangout until a few years ago
before that, he would have me look at Fark with him in between trashing me at Halo

shit, hard to believe that was almost 15 years ago
>>
>>8632835
>Well that's kinda when I got into this kind of stuff
Well I'm the same, but I haven't retained many favourites from that time.
>>
>>8632823
He might like Gunslinger Girls. Or Noir.
>>8632835
Seems like even if it's more recent stuff, everything you watch is pretty old-school in style. I grew up with Sailor Moon and the like too. I prefer more recent anime these days, even if it seems like the gems are pretty scarce.
And good night.
>>
>>8632823
Neither of my parents know how to use a computer, thank god. They can barely manage to use their cell phones.

>>8632835
>I usually don't post much and just lurk I think today I did way too much posting so I will go back to my lurking mode again.
Why? You should post more. These threads have been going kind of slow for a while now.
>>
>>8632823
>Tor, weirdly named zips with passwords and that music video with the loli in a leotard dancing in his tablet
Bruh. That's pretty suspicious.
>>
>>8632858
>I prefer more recent anime these days, even if it seems like the gems are pretty scarce.
What are your favorit animes?
>>
>>8632858
I showed him the Gunslinger Girl manga when I was reading it but didn't seem interested. What he liked about GuP was the tanks because he said they were pretty faithful to the models and was impressed. When Haifuri was airing I also told him about it and he liked the first episodes but then it turned shit and he told me he dropped it because the focus on the boats wasn't enough to keep him in, and with good reason, Haifuri was utter shit.
>>
>>8632817
You seem upset.
>psychology, and sociology makes me a "brainwashed extremist" it also makes everyone who's attended a college in the past 5 years.
Right, so you took some social science degree and you think that trumps biology. Also college campuses are cancerous for these kinds of topics, you're getting as "educated" there as you are here now.
Yes, trans people have neurologies like the opposite sex. Not exactly like the opposite sex, just more like it. Which gay people also display. They're still biological males.
>>
>>8632865
I know but as long as he doesn't diddle a little kid I have no problem with whatever he manages to get his dick up with.
>>
Anime?

More like tranime.
>>
>>8632817
>IF ACCEPTING SOFT SCIENCES AND VAGUE, INCONCLUSIVE AS INCONTESTABLE, SOLID FACT MAKES ME BRAINWASHED
It does. Current college campuses are bastions of far leftism/SJWism

>crazy assholes who largely wish it were still the 1830s
Why would any of us wish that? We'd be forced into het marriages and forced to bear children any further back than about 70 years.

But go on, noble social justice warrior. Go on believing that everyone who thinks differently from you is off their rocker, and see how far that gets you outside of your echo chamber. People here are crazy, but not simply because they don't believe men who put on a dress, pop titty skittles, and have a surgery or two are "real women".
>>
>>8632877
I'm bad with lists. You'd have to limit to a timeframe or genre or something.
>>8632879
Oh, if it's not about the juxtoposition of cute girls doing military things, then he'd probably like something more realistic like Area 88 or Flag. I can't think of anything that's somewhat recent.
>>
>>8632937
You've never made a 3x3 or top ten list?
>>
>walk out the door and straight into a spider web
Going outside is always a mistake
>>
>>8632985
Nah, because Iike take my early anime favorites: Sailor Moon, GITS, Akira, Grave of the Fireflies. They made a profound impact on me when I was young but looking back, I can see their flaws and found anime later that I enjoy more or can objectively say had better plot, characterization, animation etc. But it doesn't seem right to replace them either. I'm not good with static lists, never been.
Ask me something more precise like what I think are the most enjoyable watches this season (Kakegurui. Centaur no Nayami, New Game!!) and I can answer that and also tell you while they seem interesting so far, I don't see any of them so memorable that they'll stick in my mind much past this season.
>>
>>8633002
I once rode a bike through an Orb Weaver's web
I about died because I jumped off screaming
>into traffic
>>
File: 1499992589222.gif (277KB, 610x862px) Image search: [Google]
1499992589222.gif
277KB, 610x862px
>>8633002
I hate roaches more than spiders. At least spiders don't fly around.
Either way, if I see a spider or roach I give them an honorable death by the mercy of my sandal.
>>
>>8633052
Once I was climbing a rock face and flung myself backward when a spider appeared, luckily it was over deep water.

>>8633084
THANKS
>>
>>8632937
I just wantt to know everyones AOATs
>>
>>8633051
I can sort of understand where you're coming from. I just look at it as a shortcut to give others an idea of my current taste, and I only keep something in my "top x" if it's still the kind of thing I'd be excited-puppy-enthusiastic about rewatching with someone who hasn't seen it (and who I think might appreciate it).
Seasonal is too restricted, says more about the season than the person.
>>
>>8633084
Not gonna lie, I thought that spider was real for a second
>>
>>8630710
Are you me?
>>
File: GoT walk.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
GoT walk.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>What are your friends like in real life and online?
I don't have friends irl or online. I'm lonely af desu.
>>
File: 1495909724152.jpg (19KB, 262x236px) Image search: [Google]
1495909724152.jpg
19KB, 262x236px
how many more months until clg is irrelevant and dies completely like lesgen did?
>>
File: Screenshot_234.png (205KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_234.png
205KB, 379x379px
>>8634257
never going to happen. taken over completely by males larping? maybe.
>>
>>8634257
I don't think it will die completely, but it will probably continue moving at a slower pace since anons probably prefer to chat on the discord than post here.
>>
>>8634389
>replying to trolls
A lesbian general has been around since the start of this board and never once come close to dying. And there's always been a chat room. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>8631905
>Why won't these gross men leave us alone?

I dunno. Personally myself I see little point in someone trying to date someone who they know is actively not interested in them.

I am bi myself, so I don't care much either way. I also don't care what you think of me. You be you.
>>
>>8634422
If given no other option other than gender, would you rather spend the rest of your life with a man or a woman? Why so?
>>
>>8634515
Women. Typically mostly for personality reasons. I've had far better friendships with women overall. Physically speaking also. Though that more boils down to women keeping themselves far cleaner than guys. That also goes for their environment.
I once had something with a guy. Got to third base only to have 2 day unwashed dick and cat hair in my mouth. Other than that is was mostly akward.
I am bi, but I am far pickier with males than with females.
I also hate my dick because of chasers and semi-chasers. The guy I talked about was acting way to uncomfortable around my penis. If I wasn't as curious/submissive I probably would have stopped him doing that.
>>
>>8634550
Masculinity is cancer.
>>
>tfw cold and rainy all day today
>tfw no qt to cuddle, drink hot chocolate, and get comfy with

Ever since this morning I've been craving to be touched. Not in the lewd way or anything, just having a qt girl stroke my body.
>>
>>8631578
>The curse of femme.
This is so true. I actually had a girl at a lesbian bar ask me if I was straight and lost... Like no. Fuck off. If I want to wear a dress and eat pussy learn to deal famalam.
>>
>>8633002
eh spiders aren't that bad.
I have one that lives in my room. I named him George
>>
File: tumblr_nlbuk3Ixai1tkcyt9o1_1280.jpg (115KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlbuk3Ixai1tkcyt9o1_1280.jpg
115KB, 640x640px
>>8632090
>Finding another 4chan lesbian would be my dream, but she's got to be cute and sweet. Which is impossible considering where we are.
Only going to say this once but:
>Lesgen
The discord is still live and if they ever open it up again you should jump on it. Most of the people are from /lgbt/ and some new ones from /soc/ so oddly enough there are some borderline normies/chill people who are "tfw no gf"
Did I mention they are cute?

>>8634642
pic related for this anon
>>
>>8634661
i really really love that style of knickers
>>
>>8634661
>they are cute
Exactly what the straight dude said who admitted in a previous thread that he was shitposting here promoting the trannie discord. As he said, he doesn't care about either group, he wants to stir
up trouble.
>>
File: 1500833588328.png (228KB, 421x389px) Image search: [Google]
1500833588328.png
228KB, 421x389px
>tfw the unimaginable happened.
>girl actually hit on me and was ok looking.
>happens to be some nonbinary something something gender tranny.

When the suffering ends?
>>
>>8634740
FtT or MtT?
>>
I'm very depressed and can't get myself to do anything today, how can I feel better without having to kill myself or do drugs/alcohol?
>>
>>8635002
Take a refreshing walk outside and/or prepare a meal.
>>
>>8635018
I've done the first part, felt okay but unfortunately I can't stay outside all day long. I have no appetite either.
>>
>>8634759
Pretty sure it was born female because she doesn't look like a giant man or has man voice but I haven't seen their junk or anything.
Right now all I can attest is that it looks like an alt girl with shit fashion taste and is made of tumblr.
I'm going to stay away from it though, just got sad because that was the first girl who hit on me in the past year or so.
>>
>>8634740
if feels impossible to find a qt who isn't a massive left wing twat, or isn't going to completely hate my for my political views
>>
>>8635058
>it feels impossible to find someone who won't think i'm a retard, let alone be willing to date me
Rough.
>>
>>8635002
My day is going to suck more than yours, I can almost guarantee you that.
But what's going on with you? What's making you depressed?
>>
>>8635002
I have been like this for nearly 7 years. Just embrace the depression.
>>
>>8634661
I have a friend that is on the lesgen discord. Is it cool if she invites me or do I have to wait until y'all open it up again?
Either way, it's cool. Just thought I would ask.
>>
File: Jude Law Talented Mr. Ripley.png (555KB, 955x549px) Image search: [Google]
Jude Law Talented Mr. Ripley.png
555KB, 955x549px
/fit/ here

Lesbians aren't real Tbh, bet you would all drool at the sight of a big fat veiny cock
>>
File: 1498602147541.png (542KB, 2386x1608px) Image search: [Google]
1498602147541.png
542KB, 2386x1608px
>>8635397
Hmm really makes you think.
>>
>>8635419
The dyke seemed pretty insecure there Tbqh

We all now women need penetration for a true orgasm
>>
>>8635419
Not even lesbian and this is hilarious.
>>
>>8635419
I guess that getting fit is pointless if you are a cuck.
>>
>>8631925
Anon, I think I match your description!
>>
>>8635419
There are so many wrong things in that picture.

>Cheating.
>bisluts.
>Retarded dudebro threatening people.
>retarded lesbian who thinks she stole pussy from a male when all she did was to diddle a bislut who will cheat on her too.

If most of you weren't virgins you would understand how much bi women are trash and fuck with relationships I lost count on how many lesbian girls ended up getting pregnant and marrying guys when they swore by being lesbians with muh goldstar and shit.
>>
File: 1456516514.jpg (16KB, 280x270px) Image search: [Google]
1456516514.jpg
16KB, 280x270px
>>8635397
>another fit cuck coming to /lgbt/ to talk about "big fat veiny cocks"

Wasn't >>8635419 enough?
>>
File: IMG_3529.jpg (83KB, 820x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3529.jpg
83KB, 820x688px
>tfw normie lesbians won't date autists
Is this a new meme or something? Juding from our small size globally someone likely got their biscuits burned by fellow anon around here. Or am I living under a stone and this is just normies being normies? Please! I need pucci!
>>
gf text me a dumb joke while I was eating and now my nose burns because laughing and chilli do not go well together

>what do you call getting into an argument with a slut?
>having a thot-provoking conversation
>>
>>8635611
I don't get it.
>>
>>8635611
Lmao
>>
>>8635636
It's probably McBurger's gf texting her silly jokes again.
>>
>>8635611
So I've seen the term used a lot lately but I guess it's about time I finally find out: what's thot mean?
>>
>>8635741
>that hoe over there
>thot
>>
File: 1500337742879.jpg (11KB, 326x246px) Image search: [Google]
1500337742879.jpg
11KB, 326x246px
About to take an exam I didn't really studied for. My the chemistry gods have mercy on my grade.
>tfw a qt sits in front of me in that class
>>
Girls are just so great you guys
>>
>>8635843
Fail!
>>
>>8635858
they really are!, fucking sucks tho when the grill u like doesn't like u back even tho u both want similar things ;-;
>>
File: mpv-shot0005.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0005.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
New Game is fucking GAY
>>
>>8635589
eh, personally I avoid dating serious drug addicts or mentally ill.

So I guess if a chick is on the "spectrum" of highly functioning and it's just minor shit she can deal with, or say depression or lowkey anxiety I can deal with just like I can deal with a girl that's done some lsd or ectasy at a party. But harder autists, any kinda bipolorism or schitzo I can't just like I can't fuck with a meth or herione addict.

Also legit I've met a couple girls with autism/aspergers in my life and holy fuck they're so annoying. I get it's not their fault and they don't mean to be so bad but holyshit I can't stand being around them too long.
>>
>>8636096
All it really means is that people with mental illness just learn to hide it until you're six mo in the relationship.
>>
>>8635419
Honest to god I love posting this every now and then on /fit/ cause it triggers the shit out of them.

>>8635529
I've fucked a bigirl from a guy once. But I was stupid and young and not in love just thought she was hot and she kept calling me. Good times.
>>
>>8636101
If a girl is capable of acting normal and having good enough social skills to keep it up for 6 months than she's not so bad mentally after all now is she?

It's like saying an addict will just hide her shit for six months. If the drugs are in her so bad she's an "addict" I'm gonna notice earlier than 6 months cause addicts can't help themselves. If she can manage not stealing, lying, and getting high for 6 months than I guess she's not so addicted after all.
>>
>>8636119
>If a girl is capable of acting normal and having good enough social skills to keep it up for 6 months than she's not so bad mentally after all now is she?
hahahahaha
>>
>>8636159
You're not so special in your crazy if you can fake it long enough to get a gf. You know very well I'm talking about aspies that everyone can tell they're weird/off a minute into meeting them.

Just about everyone in the world is on some level mentally strange and dealing with shit. It's a matter of faking it well enough to have a good time with others. If you can't do that I can't walk around egg shells with you and we can't date. So back to my original point: maybe I'd date some aspie but she'd have to be very high functioning to a point.
>>
>>8636051
Yeah, though about 4th most gay anime this season.
>>
>>8636119
>If a girl is capable of acting normal and having good enough social skills to keep it up for 6 months than she's not so bad mentally after all now is she?

Are you insane? Even I could pretend to be a normie for six fucking months, that's nothing.

>he thinks you can't hide a drug addiction for years
>he thinks endless partnerships haven't been destroyed because the other person hid a drug addiction til it ate their lives

Hoo boy, reality's got some lessons to slap in your face.
>>
File: 1501047647267.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501047647267.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>8636180
>4th
Nani the fuck. NG is easily second gayest this season, first being Centaur no Nayami as NTR is honorary het.
>>
>>8636051
It really is, it's the best.
>>
>>8636182
>he?

The fuck is this shit where you accuse anyone disagreeing with you on the slightest shit of not being a cis lesbo? And you think your mental illness isn't obvious. Please.

Double downing on not dating severe autistic/aspergers
>>
>>8636182
Oh and on drug addicts the only time I've seen where partners are able to hide that is when they both start dating and fall in love clean and then one goes and gets addicted and the other stays purposefully blind to it because of love. That or a ton of money is involved. When not in love that shit is obvious to everyone else. So yeah I can see that shit.
>>
>>8636272
>implying 4chan isn't men, men, and more men

Keep telling yourself your safe space is safe. Enjoy that drug addict of yours.
>>
>>8636195
>implying I'm watching NTR
Symphogay and Cheer Heroine are gayer than NG!! Which i would say is about the same as PriPri.
>>
The cat I'm looking after has now become an insatiable cuddlepuss and things are extremely good.
>>
>>8636051
OK but why didn't they call it New Game+?
>>
File: 1501033333959.png (427KB, 694x982px) Image search: [Google]
1501033333959.png
427KB, 694x982px
>>8636257
I still wonder what's up with authors who say they didn't intend to do yuri but end up making the most homofaggot series ever. It's not the first time this happens.

>>8636339
Are we watching the same New Game really? Symphogear is gay as usual but so far they haven't popped many gay scenes except Hibiki wallpaper in Miku's phone and Tsubasa princess carrying Maria, while NG is almost all gay scenes. Cheer Heroine is pretty gay but the gay scenes are not as abundant as in NG. PriPri is barely gay but really goggleable which is good enough in my book.
>>
File: 1372381041236.jpg (262KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1372381041236.jpg
262KB, 1280x720px
>>8636392
>>
>>8636447
:^)
>>
>>8636429
>NG is almost all gay scenes
I'm taking last season into account and it's pretty much status quo with a consistent, pleasant flirting. There's no actual development and the manga shows it's going to stay the same.
Symphogay in prior seasons has gone to a deeper level of gay than NG ever has, so I expect it to progress that way. Action Heroine is new, already shown significant scenes and could build to something--we don't know yet--but it definitely has promise.
As for PriPri, did you see the last episode with that scene where they jump with the parachute and talk about how they love the princess? That brought it up a lot in my opinion on the gay factor.

But the sad truth of all of these anime this season is we aren't liable to see romantic yuri happy endings so we're splicing on subtext, flirting and one-sided crush levels of yuri. Let's just say other than Centaur probably staying first (and Centaur has a limited threshold, based on the manga), any of the others can easily change rank with a significant moment or two.
>>
File: 1498527082869.jpg (2MB, 1408x2032px) Image search: [Google]
1498527082869.jpg
2MB, 1408x2032px
>>8636507
If you think any of those series will ever go serious romantic yuri on any character you're wrong. NG manga is always upping the gay every now and then, even if the relationships aren't explicitly romantic they're still fucking gay.

And I'm actually afraid Symphogay is not as yuri as before, since Miku practically faded into obscurity after G and it's become even more plotty since then but I have faith Miku will gay hard with Hibiki sometime this season.

I can predict that Action Heroine's yuri moments will be very light based on the feeling on the series. This is not bad but it's definitely not as gay as what NG pulls out.

In PriPri I found the scene where Ange(Charlotte) tells Princess(Ange) to run away with her to Casablanca to be the gayest. Parachute one was cute too. I can't predict what the status of the yuri is gonna be on this show, but I doubt it will go full blown.
>>
>>8636339
Are you drunk or high? Or just blind?
>>
>>8636547
>Casablanca
Agreed.

I don't expect much from PriPri yuri wise but that scene was interesting.
>>
File: 131544544575.png (75KB, 222x259px) Image search: [Google]
131544544575.png
75KB, 222x259px
>>8636547
>Ange(Charlotte) tells Princess(Ange)
>>
File: 1501097884158.png (113KB, 280x186px) Image search: [Google]
1501097884158.png
113KB, 280x186px
>>8636576
>>
>>8629412
>IRL friends vs online
As I get older, this gets harder to define. I have childhood friends and older friends who I knew for years in real life but then we moved to different places and pretty much have only stayed in contact only online for years.
There's a few cases too where I ended up talking to them a lot to online, but found out I originally met them in person first (like an ex gf of a friend) and then ended up being friends with them in real life. Lesbian communities are small.
There's only a handful of friends I met exclusively online who stayed online and I'm not close to any of them anymore.

Among my friends, most of them are women. More than half of the women are lesbians. The men I'm friends with are about split half/half gay and straight. The straight ones I mostly know though work and are generally married dudes with kids.
>What do you for fun together?
Depends on the group. I have a lot of different hobbies and activities and usually met friends through them so that's what we do. For most of my lesbian friends, it seems like the most popular activity is to go out to brunch and talk about our gfs, careers and kids (because we're old).
>Perception
There's going to be differences from someone who mostly knows me from work vs. someone who saw me doing stupid shit in my teens. But for the most part, I think my personality is seen the same. I don't keep my lesbian status, main interests etc. a secret, I just don't go into detail about every single thing with everyone.
>>
>>8636598
>go out to brunch and talk about our gfs, careers and kids
>because we're old
No, pretty sure that's because you're boring.
>>
>>8636272
>implying there is only one poster
>>
>>8636547
>If you think any of those series will ever go serious romantic yuri on any character you're wrong
That's exactly what I said would NOT happen this season. That's pretty apparent and why I'm not terribly invested in splitting hairs on subtext, flirting and one-sided crushes.

As for NG!!, I've read the manga, the anime is very faithful to it and I stand by my opinion it is consistent, pleasant flirting that goes anywhere. All these anime have multiple girls who act very obviously gay as fuck, so I don't see it as a differentiating mark. Action Heroine and PriPri don't have source material to refer to so we can only guess where they might go.
>>
I've been rude to someone on here and I regret it.

I apologize to you, I haven't been feeling well today.
>>
>>8636606
>boring
Yeah, happy married couples usually are to young people.
>>
>>8636598
>most popular activity is to go out to brunch and talk

This is why most of my friends are men. Talking is not an activity.
>>
>>8636626
>Action Heroine and PriPri don't have source material to refer to so we can only guess where they might go.
But by the feel of the series you can pretty much guess they will be the same as any other flirty subtext series at most.
>>
>>8636634
I don't think you need to. Everyone is rude sometimes. Especially in teh webs. I bet even she has been, who you're apologizing to. Also your post's adorable!
>>
>>8636671
That's pretty much how I see NG!! though. It's a matter of how much you perceive the level of flirting. NG!! won't go too overt, I believe the most physical thing we'll see is French cheek kissing.
>>
>>8636634
Why bother apologizing if you don't give enough detail to figure out what you're apologizing for and to whom? Your message isn't going to get conveyed this way, anon.
>>
File: 1498810241664.webm (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498810241664.webm
2MB, 480x270px
>>8636685
>NG!! won't go too overt
What do you mean? Physically overt? Because it already is pretty verbally overt, and quite physically overt too if you ask me (webm related). Also cheek kissing is already a lot more overt than what most subtext series manage to do.
>>
File: 1500264955194.jpg (660KB, 1280x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1500264955194.jpg
660KB, 1280x2880px
>>8636716
I already stated the most physically overt I can see is French cheek kissing, which is more than your webm.
As for verbally overt, it hasn't gone to say, a direct and clearly understood confession to another girl. Action Heroine's already done that. You can argue it was done light-heartedly and we aren't sure how serious it is but NG!! is pretty light-hearted too.
>>
File: mpv-shot0002.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0002.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>8636759
Well cheek kissing already happened in the manga, twice, by different people to different people. It's a comedy light hearted series that won't go much far than that but the subtext overall makes it pretty fucking damn gay.

>As for verbally overt, it hasn't gone to say, a direct and clearly understood confession to another girl. Action Heroine's already done that.
Yes, it was a nice surprise that Action Heroine did that pretty boldly but NG doesn't fall behind when you have a character like Shizuku overtly lusting after girls every time she's got the focus. Also I'm pretty sure the author is saving a pseudo-confession between Rin and Kou, especially after Rin realizes that her Kou almost got blacked in France.
>>
>>8636802
>cheek kissing already happened in the manga
Yeah, I know, that's why I mentioned it. If I didn't happen to know what occurs in the manga, I would have higher hopes for NG!! But seeing what's out, I know the upper limit there. I'm admitting I'm biased at the potential of AH and PriPri which are both trending gayer, introducing more new yuri characters and upping their behavior. I think it's been enough already to tip AH over NG!! in my personal ranking, that's all, which puts NG!! fourth. SG hasn't been that gay yet, but it's the bias in knowing the franchise to expect more (could see myself disappointed though, but I hope not).
No one's gonna touch Centaur's canon side couple, more gay characters, dates and checking out vaginas though. So ranking for me stays:
#1 Centaur (gay as fuck)
#2 Symphogay (biased on previous seasons, if it weren't for that, it'd drop a couple spots)
#3 AH (dat confession, new yuri character/relationship introduced every ep so far and trending to more gay)
#4 NG!! (nice and constant flirting)
>>
>>8636051
Hifumi is such a cutie. I want to cuddle her all night long.
>>
>>8636886
I disagree with your ranking because NG is objectively gayer than Symphogear AXZ and Action Heroine so far. NG has both quality and quantity of yuri; a single yuri fanservice pseudo-confession in Action Heroine is not gonna dethrone tons of yuri from NG in which a lot of them approach the quality of the scene in Action heroine.

Of course this can change over time but a series simply having yuri potential doesn't mean it will be superior to something you already know. This is why I won't accept your ranking until things change (if they do).
>>
File: 1501084167438.jpg (138KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501084167438.jpg
138KB, 768x1024px
>>8636924
Then buy her daki, goy.
>>
>>8636956
>a single yuri fanservice pseudo-confession in Action Heroine
Yeah, we're done here. I've already explained it's not the only gay thing about AH and it's ridiculous to throw an event as "pseudo" and "fanservice" and then think I should take NG seriously. This debate is not worth wasting any more of either of our time.
>>
File: 1501063480888.png (117KB, 268x309px) Image search: [Google]
1501063480888.png
117KB, 268x309px
>>8637018
Well then if you give up I win this Internet argument.
>>
>>8636966
/nayrt/ Also,
>plz no bully
, but is there dakimakuras that are in a position that I can give them cunnilingus?
>>
File: Ouy308o.gif (2MB, 350x244px) Image search: [Google]
Ouy308o.gif
2MB, 350x244px
>>8637037
Do not lick the daki
>>
>>8637037
Most dakis display the girls with their legs crossed but you can always custom order one.
>>
>>8637048
Y tho? I'm not lucky enough to have jealous 3D waifu that would be concerned about daki getting attention.
>>8637055
Yeah, I see crossleggeds everywhere, that's why I asked. Dammit. Is custom going to be ridiculously expensive, if all I want to change is dakilady's legs?
>>
>>8637100
d/a, but I'm positive you could get a custom daki printed for cheaper than most genuine ones (not talking magazine-extra tier). You could probably commission art and get it printed for cheaper.
>>
>>8636966
That's so lewd. I'd rather see her in comfy clothes.
>>
>>8637100
Draw on a pillow and enjoy your very own legs spread 2D girlfriend.
>>
>>8636387
Pics of cute kitten pls.
>>
File: mpv-shot0007.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0007.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>8637122
Everything Hifumi wears becomes lewd.
>>
>>8637100
>Y tho?
Because it'll wear away the ink/fabric, and because licking fabric is uncomfy.
>>
>>8635879
Yeah. I failed that shit. Fucking hate organic chemistry II.
>>
>>8637100
>>8637127
Stuff a pair of pantyhose and tape a picture to them.
>>
>>8637147
You can always buy a fleshlight and attach it to it and lick that.
>>
>>8631631
Maybe because lesbians like women and not men. They don't want to have sex with penises. I wish trans women would realize this instead of trying to push their male entitlement rape fantasies on us.
>>
My friends are mostly online, some over seas, some in other states. Very supportive of my sexuality and some are also gay/lesbian/bi. I met a lot of them playing Habbo which I no longer play. Real life friends have always been hard to come by because my communication skills have always been a little too goofy for some people.

May I have a discord invite?
>>
>>8637161
That satisfies the "do not lick the daki" condition and thus is acceptable.
>>
>>8637184
Nah bitch, you gotta pass the voice test (make sure your voice is high pitched enough) and then you gotta be active or you'll get kicked.
>>
File: cat2.jpg (867KB, 1518x2024px) Image search: [Google]
cat2.jpg
867KB, 1518x2024px
>>8637132
Still the same cutie as before.
>>
>>8637203
She needs to know the discord to even take the voice test, you retard.
>>
File: 1495202066417.png (10KB, 386x378px) Image search: [Google]
1495202066417.png
10KB, 386x378px
>>8637205
So cute!
How long will you be taking care of it?
>>
>>8637216
It's in the fucking OP you stupid ass cunt, learn to read.
>>
>>8637203
>That moment when you have a deeper girl voice
Does this voice test require vocaroo? And believe me when I say I literally go to work and come home to sit on the net for the rest of the day. I'm sorry if people have been spamming your shit to other places, that fucking sucks.

>>8637225
It's been removed from the pastebin lesbanon
>>
>>8637119
Mm, that would be excellent. Thanks, I'll look it up.
>>8637127
I can't make my drawings to not to look like coma dream apes made with paint.
>>8637147
Shit, I didn't consider that.
>>8637160
But then it's just a Saw-tier brutally bisected lower body, which would haunt me at night.
>>8637161
But what if it has been used once before and then returned to the store? God.
>>
>>8637237
Nope, they don't accept recordings. It's a live interview. And some dude with a fake falsetto is going to be very disappointed if he thinks a high-pitched voice is passing.
>>
>>8637265
>a live interview to be able to discuss with retarded virgins who are already posting in this thread
Definitely worth it
>>
>>8637265
I wanted to say, not all women have higher voices and there's no way in hell I'm going to try and make that shit up lol
>>
>>8637225
I can, you're the idiot who's missed what's been posted about it for the last three threads and in the pastebin.
>>
>>8637133
S-shit, she really does look hot in that outfit.
>>
>>8637196
So, not fabric part, but silicone part?
>>
>>8637184
https://discord.gg/WgR3bn
>>
>>8637280
People in the discord are usually no longer in the thread.
>>
>>8637308
I don't know about completely, but not that regularly for the most part.
>>
>>8637223
I only have her for a few more days, sadly.
>>
>>8637258
>coma dream apes
What the fuck.
>>
>>8637308
A shame, since I like some of them but I greatly prefer anonymous shitposting.
>>
>>8637298
Well you wouldn't be fucking up the daki itself by licking silicone.
>>
>>8637359
Same. Been here for years, but I'm not in the discord. I do miss some of the regular anons that would come to post their stories but have stopped coming to update.
Oh well.
>>
>>8637332
Why don't you get a cat of your own?
>>
>>8637399
A couple of reasons: it's taken me a while to get over my last cat and I'm frequently away from home for 5-10 day periods.
>>
Why is there so many bottoms?
I'm kinda scared i'll never find a dom gf who enjoy toying with me.
>>
How do you know if you're truly lesbian and not bi?
>>
>>8637388
Exactly. I just don't like chatrooms and all the subtle social maneuvering that comes with having a static identity.
>>
>>8637514
If you have to ask, you aren't.
>>
>>8637514
Are you attracted to other women?
>If yes, continue to next question.
>If no, you're straight

Are you also attracted to men?
>If yes, you are bisexual.
>If no, you are a lesbian.
>>
>>8637514
You don't want to fuck or date men.

You dingus.
>>
IMPORTANT POLL
http://www.strawpoll.me/13543559
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
>>
>>8637522
This. I've been posting here since the board got created and I have no interest in giving up anonymity. Especially not to chat with /soc/-tier mongoloids.
>>
>>8637528
Nah, I was just wondering something (see next anon i'm replying to)

>>8637545
Yeah I very obviously do (ate pussy twice and the like,feeling 100% comfortable with one) but I happen to be somewhat "attracted" to male fictionnal characters (very rarely though, i can count these times on less than one hand). I wouldn't suck a dick or even touch one or even have an actual relationship with one in real life ever though, I tried dating one to see if i was bi years ago but it's definitely uncomfy (just kissing/holding hands with one made me feel weird and not in a good way).

So am I just a disgusting bishit or a fucking nerd or what? I'm so confused and it's honestly making me scared as i've been coming out already (after repressing my love for girls for years since i'm from a conservative family).
>>
>>8637522
I don't mind it, since it's a handle you can drop anytime. But yeah, dealing with cliques of women is a headache and it's so much more of a time sink than quickly browsing through posts a few times a day. I got other stuff I rather do.
Plus from what I've seen bleeding out in the threads, they don't seem any better than a lot of the non-trolling posters here. Some are total douches.
>>
>>8637620
>it's a handle you can drop anytime
Mm, but it's still an identity. I like the fact that anonymity allows me to have a discussion with someone I'd hate or write off if I knew them personally. That I don't have to worry about what it looks like if I'm replying to one person too much, or ignoring another person entirely. Also being able to chat about entirely different subjects without the content or tone of either conversation affecting the other.

>time sink
That too.

>Some are total douches.
Very true.
>>
>>8629412
Most of my friends IRL are pretty chill. We go out clubbing, hiking, or doing whatever seems interesting. I have about one lesbian friend, most of the rest are bi, and my two closest friends which I've known since middle school are straight and gay.

I have a few online friends, but nobody close. I'm a low-maintenance friend, and usually forget that other people aren't, so I'm not good at keeping in touch. But I have a few people to chat with when I'm bored, and maybe hang with when I'm in their town.

I don't know how they perceive me though. I always just assume I'm a filler friend for people to talk with when they're bored, so who knows.
>>
>>8637603
being attracted to like two fictionnal characters doesn't make you bi especially if you don't want to get the d ever in real life. They're not real. You're just a weeb.
>>
File: 1492399451592.jpg (106KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492399451592.jpg
106KB, 675x1200px
Would you be able to handle her, lesgen?
>>
>>8637873
if she's a dom II def would.
>tfw am 5"3 and 112lbs
it would be a dream come true
>>
>>8637873
Her face looks uncannily like a mannequin.
>>
>>8637960
She just looks straight out of a vampire Skyrim mod.
>>
>>8637873
I have a forklift license, so yes.
>>
>>8637873
She's cute af, and reminds me of a girl I work with (the girl, however, is staunchly straight and Christian).

Unfortunately I'm 5'3" with dom tendencies, and taller girls always seem to hate that.
>>
>>8638061
>5'3" with dom tendencies
Please fuck me silly, midget-chan.
>>
>>8637873
I don't date women whose butt is bigger than 4 times my whole body.
>>
>was thinking lewd things
>suddenly see huge flames
>mom almost burns the kitchen
God dammit.
>>
I have a confession:
I don't like cats

>they're throw my stuff off tables
>they need their litter boxes changed
>they need to be fed daily
>they scratch furniture
>they're too needy
>they shed hair
>they want to be let in and out all the time
fight me
>>
File: 1500335132705.jpg (147KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1500335132705.jpg
147KB, 650x650px
>>8638215
Nah, I'm with you, cats are trash, dogs are best.
>>
>>8638283
I also dislike dogs
>>
>>8638314
Now that's fucking evil.
>>
File: 1426350482366.jpg (2MB, 2046x1446px) Image search: [Google]
1426350482366.jpg
2MB, 2046x1446px
Would you rather have a pure gf with vanilla sex or a slut gf with kinky rough sex?
>>
File: 012_1492637658831.gif (711KB, 319x210px) Image search: [Google]
012_1492637658831.gif
711KB, 319x210px
>>8638410
lesbian slut at least?
>>
File: 29142424_p0.png (463KB, 700x537px) Image search: [Google]
29142424_p0.png
463KB, 700x537px
>>8638410
Pure gf with vanilla sex of course!
>>
File: 1499651977473.png (52KB, 215x232px) Image search: [Google]
1499651977473.png
52KB, 215x232px
>>8638410
Both. I don't know about the rest of you but I fluctuate between vanilla and degenerate throughout the month.
>>
File: 1430699792979.jpg (237KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1430699792979.jpg
237KB, 1200x800px
>>8638418
Only lesbian, bislut not available for business
>>
File: 1499035464408.jpg (353KB, 1176x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1499035464408.jpg
353KB, 1176x1222px
>>8638420
>eila will never be your gf
>you will never have a relationship as pure as eilanya
Why even live seriously. Actual gay snowmongols are pretty ugly too.
>>
>>8638410
Just a pure qt to be mine forever kthnx
>>
File: 1500224536729.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500224536729.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>8638410
>>8638425
For sure slutty then, eventually we'll just work like casual fuckfriends instead of a committed relationship.
>>
>>8638435
This.
>>
>>8638283
Dogs are half the bad things the quoted anon listed multiplied by five. Plus they eat shit, smell worse, slobber, and chew your stuff up.
>>
File: 1500886291341.jpg (530KB, 1707x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500886291341.jpg
530KB, 1707x1080px
>>8638458
I will fight you.
>>
i've had sexual dreams the last two nights and it's really disturbing my daytime activities. i usually never think about girlfriends and sex but it's the only thing on my mind these two days. i wish i was male so that i could go on random dating service and fuck hot bitches in my area whenever these kinds of situations appear.
>>
File: whale_charlotte.png (18KB, 488x397px) Image search: [Google]
whale_charlotte.png
18KB, 488x397px
>>8638283
Nay, this anon is correct >>8638458
Cats are hella low-maintenance compared to dogs (not that I dislike dogs).
>>
>>8638410
I don't want either, can I have one that just wants to binge eat and read books together?
>>
>>8638489
Small dogs are not high maintenance and they will love you unlike cats.
>>
File: 012_1492642570076.gif (1MB, 350x245px) Image search: [Google]
012_1492642570076.gif
1MB, 350x245px
>>8638500
no you fucking pussy out question avoiding fun killing bitch, you pick and you pick properly.
>>
>>8638508
Still way more high-maintenance than a cat and I don't need dog levels of adoration. My cats liked cuddling, and showed some preference for my company, that's enough for me.
>>
>>8638511
Nobody asked you, dickrag.
>>
File: cheeki.webm (793KB, 1280x530px) Image search: [Google]
cheeki.webm
793KB, 1280x530px
>>8638539
You pick right now.
>>
File: 1457462100197.jpg (573KB, 1446x2046px) Image search: [Google]
1457462100197.jpg
573KB, 1446x2046px
>>8638539
>Implying it isn't the pure option

stop pretending you don't want to pick for attention
>>
>>8638559
>>8638571
Then they're both going in the fucking trash.
>>
>>8638573
I will be your gf then. What kind of books do you read?
>>
>>8638579
Sci-Fi, mostly. You?
>>
>>8638642
Nothing, I'm illiterate. Unless you count technical technology books I read for fun.
>>
>>8638670
Odd sense of humor you've got there
>>
>>8638693
Does this mean I can't be your gf anymore?
>>
>>8638713
Are you the one that was studying machine learning? I thought you already staked out a lesgen gf.
>>
>>8638728
Nah I'm nowhere on that level. I also have no gf.
>>
File: IMG_5360.png (116KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5360.png
116KB, 250x236px
Should I just become a terf lesbian to get over my gender dysphoria? (dfab)
>>
>>8638840
Are you qt and pre-T? This is important for me to give you an answer.
>>
>>8638847
I don't know if I'm qt but I haven't transitioned at all, I'm pre-t and have long hair etc
>>
>>8638861
Post pic.
>>
>>8638901
nah that's scary
>>
>>8638923
>wants to be a dude
>pussies out this fast
Yeah better just become a TERF.
>>
>>8638836
What kind of tech books are you reading?
>>
>>8638934
C, compilers, computer architecture (cpus and as a whole), computer engineering. And that's about it. I would read on computation theory and similar abstract stuff like neural networks but my math comprehension is not enough, it's like I'm reading Chinese.
>>
>>8638957
Is that what you do for work as well?
>>
>>8638508
WIENER (dog) LOVER
>>
>>8639017
No, I'm NEET. I read those books merely out of interest.

>>8639037
Don't bully! M-my mom likes wiener dogs, not me!
>>
>>8639083
>M-my mom likes wiener dogs, not me!
Then why is it your username?
>>
File: 1363236516082.jpg (22KB, 299x234px) Image search: [Google]
1363236516082.jpg
22KB, 299x234px
>>8638508
>small dogs
ABSOLUTE

SEWAGE-TIER

TASTE

SENPAI
>>
>>8639096
Because I was a small kid when I created it.
>>
>>8638410
Pure gf pls
If I don't get one by the time i'm 30 then it's all over
>>
>>8639138
That's... actually kind of cute.
>>
>>8639143
Who are you and why do you know this? Are you the Canadian cuck?
>>
...uh can i ask some advice here? So i know im going to get serious hate for this but. Im a straight cis male whos fallen in love with a lesbian. What the fuck do i do about this, and why am i suddenly attracted to someone who's probably repulsed by even a fairly good looking man. I want to confess so incredibly bad but i dunno. Please anons help me.
>>
File: 199472395.jpg (70KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
199472395.jpg
70KB, 600x400px
I'm an anon who has experienced and overcome multiple periods of lengthy, intense gender dysphoria that turned out to be unrelated to being trans. We had a discussion about this in here once and it turned out several other anons on here had very similar experiences. Everyone automatically jumps on the trans train now that queer culture is becoming so mainstream, but that's not always the underlying issue.

Wanna talk about it?
>>
>>8639148
You've posted screenshots in the thread before.
>>
>>8639167
I don't remember this.
>>
>>8639154
>why am i suddenly attracted to someone who's probably repulsed by even a fairly good looking man
Because you can't have her. Forbidden fruit is always more appealing.

We get guys like you in here all the time and nobody's going to say anything you want to hear. You can confess on the off-chance that she's secretly bislut and will make an exception for you, but risk trashing the friendship, or keep your feelings to yourself, which is almost certainly going to be the better thing for her.

Many lesbians in here lament about males ruining good friendships by developing feels and convincing themselves they have a shot in spite of knowing their sexuality.
>>
>>8638931
It's not pussy to not want to post a pic of yourself on this site
>>
>>8639177
I see. I certainly dont want to hurt her in any kind of way. Shes a very very good woman and loosing her as my friend would be horrible. God why do straight women have to be such unbelievable trash?
>>
>>8639169
Well that's not my fault, is it?
>>
>>8639197
Who are you?
>>
>>8639203
Batman.
>>
>>8639140
Why? 30 is still kind of youngish. I mean, it's not like you'll be 50.
>>
>>8639400
It's probably one of the sub-20 anons, teenagers still tend to see 30 as old.
>>
File: 1387765090428.png (202KB, 863x431px) Image search: [Google]
1387765090428.png
202KB, 863x431px
>>8639449
>teenagers still tend to see 30 as old
>>
>>8639465
Why would the a teenager's opinion matter to you?
>>
>>8639465
be my mommy gf
>>
>>8635238
Friends can get invites for other friends at any time just get her to message a mod.
>>
File: herLesbianApp.jpg (82KB, 837x456px) Image search: [Google]
herLesbianApp.jpg
82KB, 837x456px
Anyone here used "Her"? I recently got it but it fucks up my pictures really bad by cropping them. Like they look ok in the previews but when you click them it cuts off the top of your head and the bottom of the picture as well and just shows a SUPER narrow slice.
>>
We gonna need a new thread soon
>>
>>8639629
not even at 4 hundo yet!
>>
>>8639474
Typically they don't, but I feel old anyway and hearing things like that just brings it to the forefront of my mind.

>>8639492
Only if I can spank you when you're naughty.
>>
>>8639659
Well 30 and 40 are the new 20 and 30 so I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>8639629
Make it happen, anon.
>>
>>8639659
How old are you?
>>
File: LongishTom.jpg (68KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
LongishTom.jpg
68KB, 564x846px
>>8639157
>I felt like a tomboy and got confused and thought I was a dude.
Classic narrative meme.
Despite this glad you realized you are still cis, and I commend you for reaching out to try and help others. Just because you wear tanktops, and loose jeans and like your cap's pressed firmly in the backward position doesn't make you a man.
>>
>>8639689
Nah cba
>>
>>8639725
More like
>sexual assault caused me to feel extreme disgust towards my sexual characteristics and fantasize about grinding them off with sandpaper
>grew up in an environment where femininity was discouraged/mocked
>combined with extremely low self-esteem
>combined with earnest belief that I'd go to Hell for liking other girls and wishing I was a boy, then it'd be okay
>etc.

I honestly believe a lot of trenderqueers are actually overthinking themselves into feeling gender dysphoria due in part to factors like the above, and part to the current hyperfocus on gender identity in queer/liberal circles.
>>
File: gay.jpg (37KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
37KB, 540x406px
It's been a while. You're welcome.

>>8639833
Thread posts: 405
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.