[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: Avner Story.jpg (228KB, 1271x613px) Image search: [Google]
Avner Story.jpg
228KB, 1271x613px
Discuss
>>
>>8622289
Transsexual Dragon Lady
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiamat_%28public_figure%29
>>
>>8622289
The crocman tribe:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2722740/The-ancient-initiation-ritual-scars-boys-look-like-crocodiles.html

Ethiopian Suri tribe:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2608843/Incredible-images-capture-Ethiopian-Suri-tribe-girls-lip-plates-implanted-puberty-sign-beauty.html

The Padaung:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Padaung

People do and did crazy stuff to their bodies all the time. What these tribes above are doing is highly unhealthy. The crocmen think of themselves as being transspecies, too.
Well, a long time ago some lunatic in their tribe obviously started doing this shit and others followed. It's as easy as that.

Transsexuality stems from feminized (mtf) or masculinized (ftm) brains. Not getting testosterone in the 6th/7th week in the womb will not turn you into a snakeman or something.
>>
>>8622313
AYY LMAO
>>
File: 14289416596_879a3330c5_b.jpg (453KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
14289416596_879a3330c5_b.jpg
453KB, 1024x768px
>>8622289
Okay, fine, you want to talk to a one of a kind transcat? Tell you what, I'll talk about a transfrog, huh? I only knew one, but he was such a bastard, I can not forgive him for comming near me, for getting involved with people I knew, for just existing and especially for liking me.

I think this is a 100% clearly fair comparisson, transcat to transfrog, everyone is due to agree.

Pic semi related, it's a wildly overfunded place that the leaf has set up to teach suckers frenchness. So, if there is no god, there could actually be more transfrogs out there!
>>
File: 1495303950569.jpg (53KB, 720x948px) Image search: [Google]
1495303950569.jpg
53KB, 720x948px
>>8622289
I cannot stand the "We just crave to SSSSAAAAAVVVVVEE you!" angle. I can put up with transphobia, but the whole coerced salvation obsession is what drives me up the wall. It makes me crave to see christfags tortured. I'm fucking glad that hardly anyone can restrain their hatred of trannies enough to not just casually spit on trannies, without even noticing themselves doing it.

But I still can't stand the salvation shtick. It'll be less muddled when the christ lunatics start getting purged just for such things, for meddling, for being condescending scum, for just trying to be christslime, and so on.
>>
File: skull deform.jpg (246KB, 800x1153px) Image search: [Google]
skull deform.jpg
246KB, 800x1153px
Hun.
>>
>>8624659
>those who cloak their perverse desires under a guise of Christianity
Just like the Muslim scholars who tell us that every single Muslim nations' barbarism is No True Islam.
>>
>>8622289

Disingenuous, dishonest, and false through and through. Do they expect us to fall for that ?

All the usual tropes, such as focusing way too much on surgery.

Cherry-picking cases gone wrong.

Just plain false sourceless statements of "Correlates with autism and retardation"

Using people who de-transition as "evidence" that all trans people are making a mistake.

Trying to convince people that trans people really are their sex, and that they're just deluded.

GD is the same as body integrity disorder ? Lmao at the sheer ignorance.

Baseless claims that hrt is "devastating" (yeah right)

And the worst, the WORST part of all, reframing hrt as other people enabling us to destroy ourselves.
Just, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. I'm sure this guy is the type of person who'd cite our suicide figures and link that to transition, instead of linking to society shunning us as freak.

Anyway, a load of shit.
>>
>>8624699
>GD is the same as body integrity disorder ?
Quote it saying that. Quote the exact sentence.
>>
>>8624702

He said it's similar. Same sentiment to me. I'd like some proof that they're even remotely comparable.
>>
>>8622289
>transitioned
>pass
>is now happy
>literally no dysphoria because i don't care that im not a "real wymyn" since the real world treats me as female 100%
TrAnSiTiOn DoEsNt WoRk
>>
>>8624707
>GD is the same as
>it's similar
Disingenuous, dishonest, and false through and through.
>>
>>8622289
Empirically false. BID does not positively respond to letting the individual modify their body. Gender Dysphoria does. They're fundamentally different conditions.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2265.2009.03625.x/abstract
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24344788
https://mayoclinic.pure.elsevier.com/en/publications/hormonal-therapy-and-sex-reassignment-a-systematic-review-and-met
http://www.researchgate.net/publication/23553588_Long-term_Assessment_of_the_Physical_Mental_and_Sexual_Health_among_Transsexual_Women
http://europepmc.org/abstract/med/25690443

Transitioning correlates with an improvement in mental health and a reduction in dysphoria. Deteriorated mental health and gender dysphoria correlate with suicide. By transitivity, assuming that gender dysphoria and deteriorated mental health contribute to people being suicidal, improving mental health and reducing gender dysphoria reduces suicide risk.

Might this have something to do with the fact that transsexuals, before hormones, are neurally intersexed while Cat People are not neurally half-cat???
>>
File: 29583788_p0.jpg (136KB, 980x1598px) Image search: [Google]
29583788_p0.jpg
136KB, 980x1598px
>>8624712

Right, okay, your little nitpick proves me entirely wrong, I guess.

But you kinda forgot to show that BID is similar to dysphoria. Fuck off x)
>>
>>8624715
>BID does not positively respond to letting the individual modify their body.
Surgery does treat BIID. Check pubmed. The condition is rare, so nothing robust really.
>They're fundamentally different conditions.
>fundamentally
There is no way you obtained this belief, other than bias.

Also, I'm surprised by the rate of citing scientific literature on this board. Please, stop citing, unless you're making a concrete point and write your citations properly.
>>
>>8624699
Yeah it even has the 'DAE trans people trans to get away from all their problems but it doesnt fix all their problems?!' Of course we fucking don't and there's no shortage of trans people wondering if they'll find a partner or a good job just like /r9k/. I have no clue where the hell people get the opinion that trans people are running away from their problems by transitioning. Removing dysphoria by transitioning is the best possible start that any trans person deserves and everything else can just be handled after that now we dont need to go home and be a suicide risk.

The only way it could possibly be any more disingenous and stupid was if it mentioned iamycky.
>>
>>8624774
>Also, I'm surprised by the rate of citing scientific literature on this board. Please, stop citing, unless you're making a concrete point and write your citations properly.
lmao /pol/ man go home we've had this thread a thousand times. You're not getting away with your pseudoscience here.
>>
>>8624774
You realize this board has a really short character limit? Just read the literature yourself, you little cunt. Why should s/he spoonfeed your dumb ass when you come here posting /pol/'s idiot tranny fanfiction without doing your own research?

1) "Most" post-op trans people don't kill themselves; this is a myth.

2) The point of SRS isn't just "cutting off" a body part as in BIID; it's surgical reconstruction. The part in question is ideally still perfectly functional. This argument is always disingenuous.

3) It's nothing like plastic surgery addiction. This cat dude was ONE PERSON with obvious other issues besides being trans. The majority of trans people are NOT addicted to surgery.

4) The brain injury anecdote reinforces the point that gender identity is rooted in your neurology and separable from your sex - I've told people of cases like this before. Is that the point /pol/ wanted to make? Arguing our side?

5) The link to autism is tentative, but suggestive of a link between the two conditions and prenatal hormones. Using this as some boogeyman point doesn't really help you, as it ALSO potentially reinforces that being trans is "real."

6) Literally everyone is "bombarded" by hormones from their own gonads their whole lives. It's unhealthy NOT to be.

7) Detransitioners are an estimated 1-2% of the community. SRS has a really low rate of surgical regret.

Bonus point 8) WE'RE NOT ALL LIBERALS, YOU KNOW.

You know who trolls us? The lowest IQ people from /pol/. You come here because you think we're easy pickings. You're wrong.

kys tard, go back to people who get their worldview from 4chan infographics.
>>
>>8624838
>pseudoscience
Proper citations means you do them as they're done in scientific literature or don't do them at all.
At the moment, it can be seen that people cite paper without much understanding of their content or cite them generically, without checking relevance to discussions.
>>8624859
You are dumb and obnoxious. Kill yourself.
>Just read the literature yourself, you little cunt.
The statement "BID does not positively respond to letting the individual modify their body" contradicts evidence. I have checked it (again) before responding.

I'm not from /pol/. And I'm not going to discuss all other point (about half of which I agree with you), than one which I responded too.
>This argument is always disingenuous.
Disingenuously discussed in peer-reviewed journals?
>WE'RE NOT ALL LIBERALS, YOU KNOW.
That's sad.
>>
>>8624910

>You are dumb and obnoxious. Kill yourself.

And you expect to have a constructive discussion in an atmosphere that'd encourage proper debating, with an attitude like that, in a thread like this ? I hope not, that'd be a stretch.
>>
>>8624910
They directly refute the premise of your image Fritz. Follow your leader.
>>
>>8624930
Have you read the post I've responded to? Why are you prejudiced to complain only about my incivility?
>>8624936
Why don't I have permission to this dumb?
>>
>>8622289
i just want to be a cute girl ;w;
whats wrong with that ;w;
why are you guys so mean ;w;

;w;
>>
>>8624958
>Why don't I have permission to this dumb?
It doesn't look like you need permission to be dumb Schultz. That's not even a sentence.
>>
>>8622351
Is there something special about the 6th/7th week for trans people?
>>
What's there to discuss? Some guy clearly doesn't vibe with the idea of trans people and took the time to write about it.
>>
>>8625093
Not that person but I assume they're talking about the period of brain development. If hormone levels were off before that it would probably affect the physical body forming, making an intersex person.
>>
>>8622289

Why do these transspecies guys always pick big cats, dragons or other retarded kewl shit as their totem animals? If I were to identify to any animal it would most certainly be a fucking raccoon based on my lifestyle and personality.
>>
>>8624910
>The statement "BID does not positively respond to letting the individual modify their body" contradicts evidence. I have checked it (again) before responding.
Oh yeah, when I said, "this board has a character limit, read the literature yourself," THAT was the part I was responding to, and not the last sentence of your post, which was:

>Please, stop citing, unless you're making a concrete point and write your citations properly.

Obviously.

>I'm not from /pol/.
Then you have even less excuse to be repeating their talking points.

>And I'm not going to discuss all other point (about half of which I agree with you), than one which I responded too.
If you agree with half my points, then you know your own image is garbage and you're trolling.

>Disingenuously discussed in peer-reviewed journals?
Oh please, link me to the peer-reviewed studies that describe SRS as "just cutting off" a penis. I'll wait right here!

>That's sad.
You know I'm responding to the image's claim we transition thanks to progressive "dogma," right?

I don't think you're really even capable of following a back-and-forth conversation.
>>
>>8627280
In all seriousness, noble animals are virtually always what's chosen for "totem" animals and such. That's true across most (all?) human civilizations, although there might be specific exceptions here and there (depending on the things a given culture associates with a particular animal). Big cats and canines are probably number one choices pretty much everywhere.
>>
>>8624774
>Surgery does treat BIID

No it doesn't and there's extreme criticism on sheer moral grounds by numerous researchers on the very concept of "BIID" or where it should have any treatment. This is nothing more than association fallacy. There are two mental health conditions, both involve surgery, therefore they are the same. But this isn't how logic works. This is how bumper stickers work.
>>
File: wrong, tard.jpg (402KB, 920x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wrong, tard.jpg
402KB, 920x1000px
>>8622289
This is absurd, this kind of association has absolutely no fucking place here, it's absolutely backwards!

We can see from here:
>>8620647
That /tttt/ is in fact, objectively pahologically inhibited from to-animal transition.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.