[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all repressors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

I think i know the answer for transitioners, but i've always been curious. If you (a repressing transgender) were to wake up to find yourself the last human being on earth, how would you act? How would you dress? Would you find a nearby clinic and start dosing yourself with hormones?

Would you, in the absence of anyone else, become the person you want to be?
>>
>>8620647
>act
There is no acting as a man or woman when there's no society is there?
>dress
As a woman.
>hormones
Maybe, depending on how healthy it is. Ideally yes.
>>
>>8620647
they'd probably starve to death or kill themselves
>>
>>8620686
>There is no acting as a man or woman when there's no society is there?
So like, you'd dress as a girl, but still have the same ways you move and walk and talk as a male? The same hunched over posture, and body hair as a male? How far would you take it?
>>
it's more like i wouldn't act anymore. i have to act like a girl, but if no one was around, i wouldn't have to act as a girl and i could just be the boy i am.
>>
>>8620699
>it's more like i wouldn't act anymore
so you'd forgo all forms of "socialization" and just, dress and act in whatever feels comfortable, with no sense of some "identity"?
>>
>>8620695
Whatever isn't inconvenient. Shaving and dressing are just things to do, no problem. Those are things girls have to do too. Mannerisms are constant effort. If I was a real girl they would come naturally.
>>
>>8620647
I wouldn't want to live in a world with no one else in it, gender is irrelevant by comparison
>>
>tfw my srs surgeon no longer exists

have to live alone on earth with benis forever

feels bad man
>>
>>8620755
>not learning surgery yourself
>>
>>8620755
>>8620699
tru-trans

>>8620686
>>8620724
agp
>>
>>8620709
Is socialization meant to be brain washing? Maybe he genuinely don't like the idea of acting as a woman.
>>
>>8620777
>AGP != tru-trans
When will this meme end?
>>
>>8620777
hmm, why do you call #8620699 tru trans when it doesn't sound like they even want to be a woman? how is that "tru"
also how is #8620724 agp, they pretty much gave a non-answer that sounds more like hsts
I don't get blanchard memery
>>
>>8620784
>tru trans
>blanchard memery
>>
>>8620784
dammit borked the formatting, it's too early for this
>>8620699
>>8620724
>>
>>8620784
because
>>8620699
is obv ftm.

>>8620724
is someone who revolves their life around others. They solidify this by stating
>gender is irrelevant by comparison
revealing that, there only desire to be female, is the social context of being female, and being observed as female by others.
>>
>>8620800
I feel like most people wouldn't want to be alive if they were the only person on earth? I'm cis and it sounds like hell. Maybe I'm just more people oriented idk
>>
>>8620815
well of course, the idea was - that i would be able to kind, get some honest thoughts to how someone would like to act without social context. I was hoping that this "thought experiment" would help me, and the poster replying, understand how much of there desires are shaped by socialization - and maybe show them what they "really" want.
>>
>>8620647
If I could medically become female still I would.
>>
>>8620784
If course it sounds like doesn't want to be a girl. FtMs exist. There aren't only trans women.
>>
File: homer relax.gif (906KB, 500x375px)
homer relax.gif
906KB, 500x375px
>no more females to be jealous of

im always happy when im by myself. its when i other people exist my dysphoria kicks in
>>
If I could get a body that would look reasonable to myself I'd definitely get one. As is.. other people existing or not existing changes little. I'd at least feel free to be myself though.
>>
>>8620919
This board ain't /tttt/, it's /mtfmtfmtfmtf/.

>>8620647
So I'm not a repressor, but this situation MIGHT change how I feel about surgery.

If I could still take T, I 100% would. It's made me so much happier that I see zero reason why I wouldn't take it if no one else was around.

But I've worked pretty hard to make a certain peace with my body - especially downstairs, since I'm not really aiming for surgery there (not good enough, too risky, etc.). But top surgery is something I'm getting now and might not if there were zero other people around. I might be okay just ignoring my chest if no one else was around to point it out or see it.

idk though, I might feel after surgery that it made such a difference to my happiness that I wouldn't want to be without it. Will have to see, I guess.
>>
>>8620647
SHIT! I'd be so fucking lonely, I'd charge over to Russia to save the breeding population of tame silver foxes!

But then, I don't know, that seems way too dangerous.

I'd probably settle on collecting dogs and monkeys. Monkeys may be rare, but at least they're not strictly steralized, and there must be breeding population of helper monkeys at medical facilities. I'd wants cats too, but I don't think I could integrate them into my pack.

Well, I guess I'd have to re-train my voice, and just go all out doing that.
>>
>>8620691
>>8620815
That's fucktarded and sick!
>>8620699
>>8621227
That's fucked up and wrong too!

You people are dumb, you are so unbelievably clueless about how you'd have to live with no people around!
>>
>>8621443
>This board ain't /tttt/, it's /mtfmtfmtfmtf/.
Isn't that what the T stands for?
>>
>>8620691
Maybe if they were allergic to eggs and common processed food ingedients.
>>
>>8620777
There are people who want to be women and people who believe they are women.
>>
>>8621828
yea, the ones that believe they are are either delusional or lying.
>>
>>8620647
Probably like a girl/as girly as I could be/wanted to be forever.

My #1 issue is that I'm extremely afraid of being judged, or I would have transitioned or at least tried
>>
File: look.png (30KB, 294x292px) Image search: [Google]
look.png
30KB, 294x292px
>>8620647
This is grossly reminiscent of some recuring threads on /vr/. It's almost as horrible as those threads there going like "if you were stuck on a deserted island with just one game, which one would it be?"

But not quite.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.