[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I become a woman so life is easier?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0156.jpg (125KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.jpg
125KB, 750x1125px
Should I become a woman so life is easier?
>>
>>8599801
Only if you keep your uncut pink feminine penis for me to suckle.

Also be my gf.
>>
File: _20170718_223338.jpg (51KB, 1080x213px) Image search: [Google]
_20170718_223338.jpg
51KB, 1080x213px
>>8599801
>>
>>8599801
It's not. It's just a slightly different slew of expectations and difficulties with added condescension from men.

People transition due to gender dysphoria, not because they think the grass is greener.
>>
>>8599801
>become a tranny so life is easier

are you okay??
>>
>>8599801
Your life will NOT be easier. It will be made much more difficult when you have all those forced hormones in your system making you so moody that suicidal thoughts are 5x more likely to happen during the 'transition' phase from pre to post-op trans. Gender confusion is a bad enough issue to try and deal with. Falling into the trap (pun intended- #levity) of thinking that you're going to be happier if you mutilate your body and inject a copious amount of hormone into your body won't end like a Bruce Jenner reality show. If you had 60million+ dollars then you could afford the buffer between reality that he has. It's not an issue I wish on anyone. Transgenderism and homosexuality are mental disorders that no one wants to have but are stuck with.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 960x1280px
>>8599801
The reason that the trans women here think that being a woman is easier is because they just continue on acting like and being perceived as men.
>>
>>8599801
More women in the world will not make anything easier for anyone.
>>
>>8599822
If this by a woman or a mangina?
>>
>>8599801
>so life is easier?
>>>/pol/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/polr9k/
>>>/AGPgen/
>>
>>8599890
>/AGPgen/
oi!
>>
>>8599848
Me on the right
>>
I am extremely successful in all areas of life except dating/relationships, which is 100x easier as a woman

So being a grill will make life ezpz
>>
File: IMG_0534.jpg (25KB, 236x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0534.jpg
25KB, 236x352px
>>8599895
which right
>>
>>8599943
Why do you want to be a girl? Dating will be totally different?

You might lose some of your success in other areas, depending on what they are.
>>
>>8599977
From the perspective of the image's viewer.

You on the left :^)
>>
>>8599848
this is one of more retarded things you ever said
>>
>>8599801
YES but ONLY if you are 100% sure you will pass.
>>
>>8600050
Hes not wrong being girl isnt easy mode, you have a lot easier time as a dude.
>>
>>8600083
[citation needed]
>>
It's not easier, trust me. Besides, you'll get dysphoria if you're not actually trans, and that will fuck you up.
>>
>>8600135
If you transition because you believe the "lul being girls is easy mode" meme you will start feeling dysphoria over going back to your birthgender.

But I do agree I believe people think this is easy mode because we go to our true gender and you start feeling normal rather then constant dysphoria and crippling depression.
>>
>>8599801
Life is easier as woman, but life is several times harder as male to female tranny. Stay a man.
>>
>>8600135
>>8600153
Proofs.
>>
>>8600216
most of that is just scary propaganda but if you do want to transition you have to be ready to likely not pass
>>
>>8599848
What does that even mean? Being a woman is easier if you act like a man but not if you act like a woman? What?
>>
Life isn't easier you stupid shit. It's easier only if you're a trans woman. Then you get physical strength plus whatever the fuck you webs want appearance wise.
>>
>>8601425
>It's easier only if you're a trans woman. Then you get physical strength
What physical strength? I've gotten pretty weak since starting HRT.
>>
>>8599801
No.

Easier doesn't mean better. In work you'll find freedom.
>>
>>8599801
why do most women have such gross legs with elephant ankles?
>>
>>8599801
>trans
>easy life
lmao please
>>
Life as a woman is hard mode.
You should become a woman to stop being a casual IMO. Be hardcore like trans chicks
>>
>>8603513
>Life as a woman is hard mode.
[citation needed]
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.