[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/repgen/ - Repression General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 72

Free market edition
>Sidenote, Curehons aren't related to repgen and we're not responsible for his autistic raiding in other threads :')

Now with a discord server!!!
https://discord.gg/5DJKwmX

Old thread:
>>8558492
>>
File: IMG_4757.jpg (205KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4757.jpg
205KB, 1280x720px
First for muscle workouts are better than heroin

It's like a drug addiction that improves your body

>that feel when you just finish a heavy set and you feel the pain/pleasure of the muscle tears subsiding

Fuck me arnold was right about it being better than sex

FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK BABY
>>
File: 1499903548218.jpg (313KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499903548218.jpg
313KB, 1200x1200px
>>8583720
second for amy stop destroying the goods HRT made to you by growing ugly muscles again, go live as a qt femboy
>>
Thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q
>>
wtf is a curehon?
>>
>>8583990
I listen to this song almost daily and I think when my time comes I will likely kms to this song
>>
File: 1500005919377.jpg (21KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500005919377.jpg
21KB, 300x360px
>>8584044
A troll that spams in every thread telling people to "don't trap themselves", delete all posts and claim there's multiple curehons while there's only one samefaging.
>>8563569
>>8577652
>>8582917

He is also baiting the stupid susans in /mtfg/ and they're coming here to complain as if we had anything to do with him >>8583381
>>
I just want to be normal...
>>
File: Spartan returns.gif (2MB, 527x211px) Image search: [Google]
Spartan returns.gif
2MB, 527x211px
>>8583964
i cant even be a femboy. i can only reach peak fitness through male musclework

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9JsHvMSyWs

IF THERE BE ANY GLORY IN WAR
LET IT REST ON MEN LIKE HIM

(dead men can never come back!)

returning to spartan workouts is like taking a shot of heroin, i feel powerful and strong again. the rush is like unlike any experience in my life.
>>
>>8584083
why do repressors love nazis? is it because repressors have a completely broken view of masculinity and associate manhood with nothing but extreme violence? really makes u think
>>8584157
i'm glad i gave up on you
>>
>>8584207
Implying I like nazis just because that one anon does
>>
>>8584214
i mean ive repeatedly seen repressors go on about how the glory of fascism and nofap and lifting will save us all from trannydom or something, some of the people here went from depressed and afraid to completely deranged a long time ago
>>
File: deal with it spartan.gif (2MB, 720x307px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it spartan.gif
2MB, 720x307px
>>8584207
as if i need tranny friends when i can be normal.

im not full of estrogen anymore so im not the weakling easily subverted by mtfg any more.

why should i opt to be a mediocre and ugly "female" and be inferior to everyone when i can reach the peak of my maleness and be superior to others. a life at the mercy of others is no life at all.

a man is never at the mercy of anyone.

tranny life is one big dead end. glad i manned up and escaped. a female brain is a ridicilous notion and i was right in thinking it was all mental illness and therapy purged it right out of me
>>
File: lmao.jpg (24KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
24KB, 392x500px
>>8584207
I don't like nazis and i'm not a repressor, i'm a gay man >>8575836 and gas masks are cool.

I know being envy of cis girls is inevitable for trans freaks >>8584197 but keep it away from repgen, it's unrelated. Go cry in cis lesgen so they laugh at how miserable you are as a failed man.

>>8584157
Wew i still think you should live as a femboy because that would make you happy based on how you've been posting in the last threads. But if you're REALLY happy with being a buff manly man, good lucky Chief, Sir.
>>
>>8584226
>a man is never at the mercy of anyone.
hahaha we're all the mercy of society baby, we're all fated to be ground into mince in the nightmarish gears of capitalism and no absurd false macho posturing will change your position of weakness, you're not superior to anybody my dear, you're a coward who didn't try to seize control of her own life. If you're a man you're nietzsche's last man.
>>
>>8584229
i'm not envious of terfs lmao even most cis dykes hate them, its like being jealous of flat earthers? why would I be jealous of a political cult destined to the dustbin of history? envy is better reserved for more deserving people.
>>
File: welcome home spartan.gif (738KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
welcome home spartan.gif
738KB, 245x200px
>>8584229
i was always a buff man. im already there.

but now with the return of the rightful hormones, i finally decide the feed the guns again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k3casyhOis

Mesomorphs cant lose muscle. my Genetic destiny demands i accept my powers.

cant wait to do a back workout tommorow, go drinking and smoke some weed. in the gym, i am god, no force on earth can defeat, i unironically feel like a god.
>>
>>8583682
Daily reminder op is a tranny and male skeletons never pass

And cure Anon is better then trash trannies
>>
>>8584246
dude are you basically admitting that the only reason you aren't transitioning is because you're afraid you won't pass and therefore will get beaten up in glasgow?

how is it manly to let a bunch of teenagers on the street define how you're gonna live your life LMAO
>>
>>8584246
see you back in /mtfg/ in a month, i'm sure transitioning and detransitioning in a permanent cycle will somehow unlock the keys to immortality and won't be something you'll regret when you're nearly 40.
>>
>>8584257
tfw smol skull, wide hips but man torso
>>
File: because hes a man.jpg (48KB, 554x335px) Image search: [Google]
because hes a man.jpg
48KB, 554x335px
>>8584234
its a man job to work

men gain satisfaction through hard work and perserverance. not immediate gratification like i was searching for before.

because thats how i know how to do things. brute force. i lift heavy weights, my fitness improves and i get stronger, how could it be any more simpler. i exert force and things move.
>>
>>8584244
Whatever floats your boat my man, but again i don't care. But i'm surely curious, why are you attacking repgen? I think it's a curiously beautiful work, You regret transitioning and now is trying to attack more "miserable" people to feel better. I don't see anyone more triggered than you for no reason.

>>8584246
Spartan you're already doing wrong. Weed and tobacco is for losers and retards, alcohol is ok DURING SOCIAL EVENTS. Don't make us go back to "scary truths" edition.

I'd recommend getting addicted to Proteins and Drums.
>>
>>8584269
Alcohol is shit during or after social events.

>durdurr dur i'm so awkward I need a depressant to function right with other people

Just string yourself out on xanax like the rest.
>>
File: your own size.gif (837KB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
your own size.gif
837KB, 245x140px
>>8584258
i will never relinquish my only weapons.
i will not allow myself to be at the mercy of the world.

i will make my own defences, rely on myself for my own safety.

>>8584260
not this time, therapy and cognitive behavioural therapy has allowed me to intercept "dysphoric" thoughts and prevent them taking residence in my brain.

this time is truly the breakthrough. i havent had one upset or desire to return in my mind, and ive reached a new record.
>>
>>8584269
im going out with friends.
i can do both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo6Cu4nBiIo
>>
>>8584269
lol if i regretted transitioning i would just stop
>>8584267
>falling for ridiculous gender spooks
lmfao did you get temporarily displaced from the victorian era or something?
>>8584278
what you're doing is driving yourself into a delusional state. you wouldnt need to hang out in a fucking thread for repressed trannies or rp as a fucking protagonist from a videogame if you finally defeated dysphoria. samus is cooler than master chief anyway.
>>
>>8584278
don't you realize that by letting the world define how you live your life .... like that's not really manly is it? Isn't the whole meme that guys don't give a fuck what anyone thinks etc? If you think you're really a guy then why are you so scared? :^)
>>
File: shot of.jpg (23KB, 480x387px) Image search: [Google]
shot of.jpg
23KB, 480x387px
>>8584257
I'm not a tranny retard i enjoy this thread shitposting.

But cureanon is better. At least better than being an attention freak from /mtfg/. The best thing, ofc, is getting out of this shithole and living your life but if that happens who will entertain me?

>>8584273
I don't drink so i think alcohol is just a big ass placebo. Xanax and shit like that is for REALLY fucked up people. Man up and live, you don't need drugs to be a functional member of society.

>>8584281
Don't do them and don't die of cancer later? Go kiss someone or swim.

>>8584284
And be a beta failed man? I also know how it works for trannies, T would make you manlier and more miserable. Sadly you don't have a choice, so i wont judge a poor soul.
>>
>>8584284
even my parents think im old fashioned regarding my modus operandi regarding boyfriends (dont get to meet parents, no being openly gay, be discreet and only out to close trusted friends,pretend to be straight to everyone else)

and now identify as a muscle sub so i dont "look" gay and can fit in with masc4masc and be submissive in private.

but thats the way im am

>>8584285
it makes me comfortable, a relief overwhelms my heart knowing i will never have to face the tribulations of transtion, masculinity is a piece of cake, i can brute force everything and it works.

i also told my therapist about all the mtfg memes and arguments so she neutralised and deconstructed them for me.
a good point she made is that smokers dont encourage other smokers to quit and want them to stay so they will smoke with them.

its called in group attachment or something
>>
>>8584300
>a good point she made is that smokers dont encourage other smokers to quit and want them to stay so they will smoke with them.
lol your fucking therapist encourages detransition that's rich

also her point is stupid as fucking shit, i constantly encouraged other smokers to quit when i was a smoker. i recently quit as well. smoking and transition aren't remotely similar except in that both can be bad for your blood pressure if you're a sedentary NEET, but thats a bit besides the point.
>>
>>8584300
>it makes me comfortable, a relief overwhelms my heart knowing i will never have to face the tribulations of transtion, masculinity is a piece of cake, i can brute force everything and it works.

well whatever honestly, see you back in a month or whatever

>a good point she made is that smokers dont encourage other smokers to quit and want them to stay so they will smoke with them.

that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, you can also make the opposite parallel of like, AA. People there encourage each other to quit drinking all the time so idk.
>>
>>8584298
Buddy I have every fuckin' choice, I live my life however I want
>>
>>8584308
she doesent have an agenda, she doesent steer from transition and not repression either.

she lets me come to my own conclusion, and states a case where even a ftm stopped halfway and was fine living as a female.

>>8584312
this time is truly different, im back on musclework again and being flooded with adrenaline and test again
>>
>>8584323
I hope you can be happy whatever you choose to do Spartan.
>>
>>8584323
well, see you back in a few years i guess? Eventually you're going to crack, I guarantee you. Maybe you won't transition this decade, but definitely develop a few personality disorders and become a creepy older transitioner.
>>
>>8584298
>Makes /repgen/ look similar to mtfg faggotry
>I'm not trans
Ok tranny

>>8584284
>>8584285
how is being a non passing thing not delusional?
>>
>>8584333
Implying most people in this general don't already have a few personality disorders. I'm pretty sure Spartan is borderline like me.
>>
>>8584323
you do realise you sound like a parody of masculinity right? "i'm a man now because i lift" sounds like something a fucking cartoon character like Johnny Bravo would say. You're living your life as an absurd facade. Do you think I'm telling you to transition because I have an agenda? Buddy, let me be honest with you: People such as yourself are useless for whatever political agenda I might have, you have far too much self-hatred and fear and absurd social beliefs for you to ever be of any use towards the political agenda I would like to see advance. Why am I telling you to stop your shit? Because it's fucking dumb and because it's going to fucking kill you. Your therapist probably just gave up on you.
>>
>>8584314
I surely believe you, don't worry senpai it's not easy for anyone but you'll find a way to be happy :')
>>
File: progressivly worse.gif (493KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
progressivly worse.gif
493KB, 500x281px
>>8584333
meh it will be 2060 by then

>>8584332
im already happy. its like waking up from a bad dream.
>>
>>8584336
eventually you realize not passing is manageable as long as you deal with your actual dysphoria and internal transphobia. There's tons of non-passing people who live with not much dysphoria now and end up being happy - something you can never attain if you don't transition at all. Sure you might hate how you look but you'll only have to deal with being ugly - not dysphoria, which is way worse.

>>8584338
yeah I mean, she's already been developing something nasty over the past half a year, I'm interested to see where this goes lmao.
>>
>>8584341
she is actully really nice to me and validates my concerns.
she understands that transitioning when you have a man bod is suicide.

i actully thought i would need my old anxiety meds a crutch but im doing so well i wont need to prescribe them

>>8584341
im already gay. its not like i have to actully impress girls.
i like lifting because it makes me feel safe and secure, the emotional range reduction that comes with testosterone, the simplicity of existence, shower, clothes, work, eat , sleep.

i enjoy the routine.
>>
>>8584336
>Makes /repgen/ look similar to mtfg faggotry
I'm doing it on purpose, /repgen/ is a miserable but not autistic version of mtfg as far as i know lmao
>>
>>8584354
Look I can't deal with being unpassable. Knowing what I know now if I could go back in time and transition before 20 I would. It wont matter much if I transition now or when I'm 40 if I make it there. I'm going to look like shit and be miserable either way.
>>
>>8584372
that's what i'm telling you, as you approach your 40s or 50s you will realize that you most definitely can deal with being unpassable way better than being dysphoric and being perceived as a cis man by everyone.

Some people realize this in their 20's and bite the bullet and try their hardest anyway but accept any outcome, some people are dumber and don't listen and take a few decades more.

I'm telling you its way better to be in the first group of people
>>
File: 1499668231693.jpg (67KB, 907x347px) Image search: [Google]
1499668231693.jpg
67KB, 907x347px
>>8584354
if you want to live and grow old as a non passing thing that's your shit choice to make

I'd rather be cis and put my time and energy into living a full life and not have the gender monkey on my back

dysphoria is going away as I wisen up and realising being a tranny is a terrible choice

>>8584364
because you don't understand what people have to do to not fall for tranny meme,
stop making the op, tranny
>>
God some days I'm a hardcore represser that knows transitioning wouldn't end well and some days I think maybe I should transition. I probably have BPD or something.
>>
>>8584419
that's what they all say honey ;)

>>8584421
prolly just scared :/
>>
>>8584437
lol everyone in this thread is a tranny, repressors are simply masochistic cowards but that doesn't change the fact they're trannies. sorry to burst your bubble <3
>>
File: a1e.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
a1e.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>8584419
>i'd rather be cis
>dysphoria is going away
aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: 1500089539089.jpg (87KB, 582x580px) Image search: [Google]
1500089539089.jpg
87KB, 582x580px
>>8584419
You have to man up and stop being an autistic miserable. See spartan, anime posters from older editions or curehon. They're all retards because they can't put effort into getting a real hobby and maybe a job. Instead they keep memeing themselves into this place and listening to the guys from /mtfg/ raiding this place.

>stop making the op, tranny
I won't :')
In your honor the next op will be qt animu grill uwu

>>8584421
And why are you spending your day thinking about this? Part of curehon advice is right. Hiking anon gives pretty good advice too everytime he comes back from the mountains. Get a hobby. Work on something, go to an university. I'm gay but i don't exactly can express myself because of the place where i live.

Do i keep thinking about fucking qt boys? Nah, i put my effort into engineering and hobbies.

Find something you love to do. And leave this place.
>>
>>8584469
>she thinks i'm american
>she thinks russia is communist
lmao

yeah im sure scotland where amy live is a STALINIST HELLHOLE hahahaha
>>
File: 1465341866248.jpg (35KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1465341866248.jpg
35KB, 600x525px
>>8584428
good luck w life as a non passing thing
at least you have mtfg to support you, lol

>>8584437
it's too easy to shutdown trannies b/c there are some many faults w being a tranny

>>8584475
you're a faggot and just as cancerous as trannies
>>
>>8584491
wait do y'all seriously trick yourselves into thinking you're not trannies?? ahahaha cis people don't need fucking echo chambers to convince themselves to not transition, you don't choose to be cis, tranny.
>>
>>8584491
At least i'm not the repressing tranny that will break down at his 40's and take cancer drugs to look like pic related :')

I'm just glad i can shitpost here when i'm bored and laugh at deluded people like you or curehon (or deluded "people" like trannies)

>>8584497
No that's not gay and i can prove it
>>
I think the "spartan" analogy is weak

because, for a lot of us, especially the independent-minded ones who know "trans" is a delusional fantasy yet still hate the masculine aspect of ourselves, "Nature" is the one demanding the 'offering of earth and water as a token of submission' (that is, just sitting there and taking the T violating our bodies)

and it is damn empowering popping AAs erryday knowing that I'm doing what I can to fight, to take my body back from God or Nature or whoever the fuck it is that's trying to poison and rot my body and mind with disgusting male hormones

Thanks for listening
This community may be the sanest one (maybe second sanest after femgen)
It's cool to know that the curehon is at least nominally disowned
>>
>>8584491
suit yourself then, just don't tell no one warned you when you transition in 20 years and will have to ask your kids to call you mom instead of dad LMAO
>>
>>8584224
This explains /pol/
>>
>>8584524
i mean this thread is basically a bucket of crabs

part of the reason the regulars here are so invested in pushing the idea you can become cis by powering up through extreme transphobia and bodybuilding is because they desperately need somebody to share their misery

they resent transitioners for doing what they are too cowardly to do themselves and want to stop people from transitioning so everyone can be just as miserable
>>
>>8584477
scotland is pretty scary

people here the rapey type and attack others for no reason if your out at night
>>
>>8584467
I've been a male a lot longer then you've been a tranny (and so have you, lol),

Cis people have the numbers and succeed more then trans people.

go ahead and keep wasting your lives chasing the impossible

>>8584512
i'm not a tranny fag
and i'm definitely not some loser like you who wastes their time with shitposting on the internet

>>8584524
you're actually proving my point
sure, there is a small percentage of crazy people that ruin their lives by transition (at any age)

why would I choose to be hon when I'm a successful guy, lol
>>
>>8584556
basically yeah

like this thread gave birth to fucking cureanon and ppl who are in extreme denial about what hrt does.

people who say if your face doesnt pass pre-hrt it never will after hrt.

and just people who deny facts because it justifies their insane repression lol.

>>8584570
not really tho no lol.

you will transition and ask your kids to call you mom instead of dad because the alternative is killing yourself after years of abusing your children because you developed a slew of cluster B personality disorders lmao
>>
>>8584570
>I've been a male a lot longer then you've been a tranny
>implying you've ever been a male
you're trans, dipshit, that you will literally throw a childish tantrum and swear up and down you're a strong male doesn't change the fucking facts: cis people don't experience gender dysphoria. You can cry and throw your shit around "I'm not trans! I'm not trans!", yet you come here, to a thread specifically designed for people who share one thing in common: being non-transitioning people who experience gender dysphoria, IE trans. Enjoy your sad miserable mental gymnastics, it doesn't change reality.
>>
>>8584570
>and i'm definitely not some loser like you who wastes their time with shitposting on the internet
Lmao like you're doing now?

It's saturday afternoon so i don't really have anything to do, no gym today and i don't have college work :')

Are you triggered because you're really a repressing tranny? that's sad :/
>>
>>8584570
I actually passed through one of these machines just by tucking. It's not hard.
>>
>>8584197
You're right to call her out for backing terfs but you should be less misandrist yourself.
>>
>>8583682
I've been told on several occasions I should repress because I could never pass, how do I come to terms with being stuck in a body I hate?
>>
who are all the memes here?
>>
File: awakening.jpg (32KB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
awakening.jpg
32KB, 636x357px
>>8584582
you are describing some hon, and I'm so far from that

>>8584584
look at my posts, do I remotely sound like a mental basket case like spartan?

I think it is you who have to do the mental gymnastics to justify your meme life

I reserve my brain power to solve problems and make some good coin too

>>8584585
I don't waste time
when I see the thread, I come to help people wisen up and not fall for the tranny meme life

>>8584588
pic shows the male frame is distinctly male, and much different then female

>>8584654
hey trappy, you should embrace being a fem guy who looks as good as you do

you don't have to conform yourself to anything/anyone and just do you
>>
>>8584654
Post more slutty pics!
>>
i fucking hate when i forget to clean my foreskin and the smegma is there

why cant it be self cleaning, bastarding penis.
>>
File: happy spartan.gif (3MB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
happy spartan.gif
3MB, 480x240px
>>8584678
u shut up
>>
>>8584678
>look at my posts, do I remotely sound like a mental basket case like spartan?

Short answer yes.

>>8584666
Curefag and his repressing future trannies are the biggest meme. Spartan is tranny with bipolar disorder that keeps going on and off hrt.

There's some /mtfg/ trannies and some fags raiding this place too but this thread is just a ridiculous mess.
>>
>>8584654
What you need to do (assuming you're the same trappy chan I'm thinking of) is

1. Stop attention whoring "I know I'll never pass but…"
2. Take HRT if you're not already, to preserve your looks
3. Go out there, keep dressing andro, and keep be the motherfucking kawaii-est human being in recent memory
>>
this is what happen to your poor androgens when you start hrt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBgSwlntLmY

this is what happens when you quit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrfpRh2SqIw
>>
>>8585231
I clicked expecting scientific information about the negative effects of transitioning lmao
>>
I feel like dying
>>
>>8585231
I turn into Michelle Rodriguez? HELL YES! Begone, Spiro, I need you no lo....waaaaaaaaaait a minute, are you SURE I turn into Michelle Rodriguez? This sounds like a foul, deceptive trick only a fake personality fragment like Spartan would try...
>>
Hey look, /mtfg/ is invading /repgen/with their trips this time!

Cureanon was right.
Go back to your cancer general please.

Transition has no long-term proven health benefits.
Don't trust bitterhons!
>>
>>8584717
>future trannies
Thst's not how it works. We're 100% cis and proud. Nice try, Bitterhon

>>8584607
We don't like TERFs. Piss off.
>>
>>8584607
Not misandry to admit clg is a TERF hive. And it so clearly is.
>>
>>8586204
>We're 100% cis and proud.
I'm cis but I'm not proud I wish I was dead and hate myself
>>
>>8584083
I'm not "samefagging"
There are many of us!
But go ahead, believe what you want bitterhon.

>>8584044
"Curehon" is a derotatory term for someone who is strongly fighting for a cure towards AGP/Trans/Dysphoria. Bitterhons (/mtfg/ and other related trannies) like to push this narrative of hormones working. But they don't do shit to help you in the end.
>>8584157
Welcome back, Spartan. Hype!
>>8584207
Back to /mtfg/, tripfag. But to answer your question, /pol/ is a bunch of people without purpose searching for meaning through a strong ideology, much like bitterhons. You are quite alike.
>>8584226
It is indeed, mental illness and I'm glad traditional therapy has found some help for you. You have a good therapist unlike bitterhons.

>>8584234
Bitterhon tells the truth for once in one part of this. Society sucks, we all know it.

However repressors are not cowards, we are proud warriors, not cucks who trap themselves.
We are not female. [citation needed that we have an inner feminine essence that isn't
correlation=causation low evidence BS]
>>
>>8586204
You clearly ain't "comfortable" if you're suffering this much (and the average post ITT tells me you are)

So what does that make you, really? Clearly not comfortable enough to be cis and clearly not willing to be a tranny. Just sort of... stuck. In a half-life. Forever.

It's sad, really.
>>
>>8586228
Some of us struggle sometimes.
You need to find your pride! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee7cNkQrcgI
Don't let the mental illness in your head take you!
>>
>>8586262
>Clearly not comfortable enough to be cis and clearly not willing to be a tranny. Just sort of... stuck. In a half-life. Forever.
Not them but yeah this is basically my life
>>
>>8586262
I'm completely comfortable being cis.
I love being a 100% cis white male.
Also turn your trip on, bitterhon. We all know where you're from.

I'm not a tranny because transitioning doesn't work, and has no long-term proven health benefits.
[still waiting on that citation proving that AGP/Trans/Dysphporia is caused by an intersex condition]
>>
>>8586289
Copypasta as a defense mechanism doesn't make you sound any less insecure.
>>
>>8586295
I'm not insecure, nor is it a copypasta. I type it every time, bitterhon.

Please explain how I am "insecure"?
[citation needed]
>>
>>8586271
Oh I wont I would rather be dead than a hon
>>
>>8586289
You're making me glad to be a tranny. It almost feels superior in a way.
>>
>>8586339
Being a tranny probably is better than being this way
>>
>>8586300
you're only really talking to yourself by this point
>>
>>8586260
[citation needed]

>>8586289
>I love being a 100% cis white male.
>I don't transition because

You're worse than spartan actually lol, because you're extremely insecure of transitioning but can't forget about it and try to lure other people into your situation (but no one is with you judging by you samefaging in /lgbt/)

Listen to >>8586295
>>
>>8586289
Cis people don't fucking need to make excuses for not transitioning lol
>>
>>8586260
>we are proud warriors
i'm literally laughing my ass off you have to actually create basically some bizarre uh, "mansona"??? to justify yourself and act like you're the living epitome of STRONG masculine violence and you eat MEAT and call people KEKS grrrr!!! MANLINESS!

I'm just saying, you really come off like a fucking tryhard, even this thread dislikes you because of how horrendously transparent and stupid and just... embarrassing your delusions are.
>>
Transition and be a miserable hon or don't transition and be a miserable man. I just want to be normal why is this so hard?
>>
reminder to not feed retarded /mtfg/ trips
>>
>>8586339
>glad to be a tranny
Glad to feed your mental illness. Brilliant job!
>>8586374
>worse than spartan
I'm not trapping myself. He's delusional because he thinks that Amy is actually a real thing, and a lot of that was brought on by you bitterhons, feeding his mental illness. Great job!
>samefagging
I don't know how many times I've told you, but there's actually many of us that agree. There are many cureanons. Believe what you want, however.
>>8586551
You're right, people don't need to make excuses.
When you have a mental illness, you don't feed it. It's common sense, plain and simple.
>>8586563
>mansona
Laugh as much as you want, bitterhon.
I'm proud of being a male and I am who I am.
I may suffer from a mental illness known as Gender Dypshoria, but this doesn't make me a tranny or anything else. It means I suffer from a mental illness. Nothing less, nothing more.

Thanks for turning your trip on, by the way.

>delusions
That's you, when you trap yourself. I'm fully self aware of my illness and seek a real cure.

Having a certain mental illness does not make me a "girl", a "tranny" or anything else. It means I have an illness. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>8586601
This is the truth.

But the thing is, life is suffering for everyone, or at least 99% of people by default.

Just need to accept, life is suffering, but there can be meaning found in the madness, search for it until you find it and never give up.

There's a cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria out there, and once it's found bitterhons won't be laughing.

First the laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. That's how it works.

>>8586620
You have a point. They need to go back. But they'll just turn off their trip and shitpost regardless, I'd rather them be honest about who they are in all honesty at this point.
>>
>>8586620
Cure retard and /mtfg/ trips in one thread is just pure aids
>>
File: barkleyshutupandjamgaiden.png (44KB, 497x122px) Image search: [Google]
barkleyshutupandjamgaiden.png
44KB, 497x122px
>>8586628
>>
>>8586638
I'm not a "retard". Please explain how I am?
Do completely agree however about the /mtfg/ trips.

>>8586644
I'm slamming with the best, and proud of it.
I'm fighting for what I believe in, and there is nothing more honorable on this planet than that.

Nice try, bitterhon.
>>
>>8586656
>I'm fighting for what I believe in, and there is nothing more honorable on this planet than that.
Just because I posted an image from a game that parodies jrpg's doesn't mean you need to give me a god damn Final Fantasy protagonist speech about it you weirdo like damn
>>
>>8586668
>weirdo
Weird is a subjective viewpoint, it's basically a way of saying "I don't like this".
Not an argument.
>>
is this just failed hon general?
>>
>>8586684
Depressed people that couldn't pass if they tried so they don't transition general
>>
>>8586677
i'm telling you that normal people, which is what you desperately and obviously are attempting to (cartoonishly) emulate because of all the spooks you're dealing in, don't talk like they're the protagonist of a JRPG about to face the final boss or like they're trying to apply to join a death metal band, both of which are things you do, always.
>>
File: 7854785785874.jpg (661KB, 1239x1545px) Image search: [Google]
7854785785874.jpg
661KB, 1239x1545px
FRIENDLY reminder that nicole is an insane turbo-hon and should be ignored as she is a giant idiot THIRD WORLD transbian, essentially the same as a nigger in my eyes.
fuck you nicole
>>
>>8586693
i'm pre hrt and i still hang out in mtfg desu, only here because someone complained
>>
>>8586684
Absolutely not. That's /mtfg/. Bitterhon central.
We are against trapping ourselves under any circumstance apart from transition or suicide as a palliative care method.

>>8586693
Even if you pass, it doesn't make you happy. Anyone who says otherwise is either lying, or part of the 1% that's very lucky enough to not only pass, but actually have the mental illness fed and not still be dysphoric(which is very rare.)

>>8586696
"Normal" is a subjective viewpoint, it's a way of saying "This is what I believe society's standards are at this time." Not an argument.

However, ignoring that, I'm not "desperately" and "obviously" emulating anything. I'm being myself, nothing more than that.

I'm not "talking like I'm a protagonist of a JRPG". I'm just very passionate towards a cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria.

Also, I'm not applying to join a death metal band. I do not do either of these things.

[citation or any even remotely not bullshit viewpoint needed]
>>
>>8586727
>We are against trapping ourselves under any circumstance apart from transition or suicide as a palliative care method.

explain
>>
>>8586710
Absolutely 100% bitter, and will be BTFO time and time again until she realises that she would much rather wait for a cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria.

No wonder she hates cureanon.

>>8586712
Just don't let them delude you into trapping yourself.
>>
>>8586710
bitch looks like an Oblivion character
>>
>>8586710
I'm still slightly curious as to which of my actions made a loli porn poster start an eternal vendetta against my person but i'm sure it must be something that was incredibly important to you whereas for me it was tuesday.
>>8586727
You really are just trying to convince yourself at this point, hell, this >>8586736 is you talking about yourself in the third person but not even remotely changing your own speech patterns!
>>
>>8586744
>loli porn poster
[citation needed]
What is it with bitterhons and their utter lies and ad hominem attacks?
You have zero argument against what I'm saying and you know it.

Additionally, I'm not trying to "convince" myself, or anyone else. I'm simply stating facts, nothing else.
Also, >>8586736 is not me. It's probably someone emulating me on purpose because I'm basically a meme on this board.
>>
daily reminder to not trap yourself and turn yourself into a hon (like nicole)
>>
>>8586760
It wouldn't surprise me if you were the cure poster all along
>>
>>8586760
do you tell your totally real "daddy bf" how many hours a day you spend seething about the nasty south american tranny who burned your crops or whatever. i wonder if you have the self-awareness to see how funny this is from my perspective
>>8586758
im not even talking about you like god damn drop your persecution complex for like half a second here like i know you're a lunatic but get some chill
>>
>>8586760
This post. Don't fall for bitterhon lies!

>>8586781
There are actually many cureposters.
But I'm one of the more prominent ones.
I'm the "blanchardfag" that you bitterhons like to call me.

I don't use any mediums apart from 4chan, and anyone that does is not me, just for your information - I stay anonymous, the way I like it.
>>
>>8586783
I know you're not talking about me, but I don't appreciate you making lies about anyone, including myself but also including others.

I don't have a "persecution complex".
You're literally a bitterhon shitposter.

>lunatic
lunatic
ˈluːnətJk/
noun
noun: lunatic; plural noun: lunatics

a person who is mentally ill (not in technical use).

That's you, and me bitterhon. We're all mentally ill here. Also
>ad hominem
Not an argument.
>>
File: 9894dd80106e90078885d16e1d8ecd70.png (878KB, 744x1076px) Image search: [Google]
9894dd80106e90078885d16e1d8ecd70.png
878KB, 744x1076px
>>8586781
really makes me think hmmmmmm
>>8586783
daddy hates non whites as much as i do, and he knows very much about my autism super power.
>>8586787
spread the truth
>>
>>8586802
there's a reason even this thread hates you lol

wtf is even a "bitterhon". why is this a compound word. why do you need to create the laziest neologism for this. like damn.

>>8586810
you two sound like a very mentally healthy couple that's 100% not going to devolve into abusiveness and codependence i'm pretty sure of it. ps: please keep being so angry its funny
>>
>>8586736
what do you mean trapping myself
>>
>>8584380
desu senpai I find death preferable to being stuck taking hormones all my life to maintain my facade and being trapped dilating my gross inside out dick/frankengina forever
>>
>>8586840
you realize they are both just shit posters right? they both say shit to get reactions no other reason. i don't know why people on /lgbt/ don't realize this. maybe everyone on this board is new.
>>
>>8586854
i find death preferable to being a hon taking pills everyday is nothing i already do that and as for a franken vagina just don't get srs if you can pass do it
>>
>>8586840
>this thread hating me
No, that's mainly bitterhon shitposters, with maybe one or two disagreeing with my viewpoints.

As far as I know, the creator of these generals has ties to /mtfg/ anyway. No citation needed because it's just an observation, not something proven.

The term "bitterhon" is a term to describe traditional narrative shitposters, essentially.

It's people who encourage people to trap themselves and make themselves miserable when they not only have no chance of passing, but transition also has no proven long-term benefits.

The term itself comes from a "hon", a non-passing MtF of older age, along with "bitter", to describe the emotional state of most of these shitposters.
>>
>>8586840
>you two sound like a very mentally healthy couple that's 100% not going to devolve into abusiveness

he would never hurt me and just wants me to live as happy of a life as i possibly can.

>codependence

The only person who would get dependant in the relationship is me, and thats because i have dependancy issues.

>>8586856
im not a shitposter 99% of what i say is what i really believe
>>
>>8586861
you don't know what codependence is lol
>>
>>8586851
I use the term "trapping yourself" to describe my views on transitioning, namely that it's a "trap".

You're becoming a "trap" essentially.
In addition to that, it's also a "trap" in terms of a prison, because you're essentially "trapping yourself" by transitioning by feeding a mental illness and screwing over your chance of getting out of it through repression or other methods apart from a cure.

>>8586854
This is quite common, bitterhons. Nobody wants to be a freak, and even if they do it doesn't help the mental illness in the long run.
>>8586874
There we go again, bashing others rather than providing an argument as to what codependance actually is, and refuting the point rather than whining.

Get an argument.
>>
File: 1500069248118.jpg (329KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500069248118.jpg
329KB, 1280x960px
>>8586874
im a wittle dum dum baby i dun no adult words!
i need daddy to change diapies!
>>
>>8586861
i've been on 4chan for a lot longer than most people here. i can tell when people are shit posters .
>>
>>8586882
you have the posting style of a something awful GBS poster circa 2006 and it's actually painful to read through your posts, it's impossible to not imagine you snorting and spinning your bowtie as you write these pedantic explanations of your own stupid neologisms
>>8586894
stop posting lol
>>
>>8586861
it just surprises me that other can't tell when people are just fishing for you's.
>>
>>8586897
>i've been on 4chan for a lot longer than most people here. i can tell when people are shit posters

Not an argument, your opinion is not an argument, nor is the amount of time you've been on 4chan.

>>8586894
This.

>>8586898
>something awful GBS poster circa 2006
LOL. Not even going to comment on that beyond laughing. Hey, at least I got a laugh out of that one.

>>8586898
>stop posting
I think that's the advice you should follow, bitterhon.
>>8586904
>fishing for (You)'s
Everyone wants replies on 4chan, anon. but I'm not "fishing". I'm just making posts.
>>
>>8586914
i think the actually most bothersome thing about you is how your posts just blend into each other because of your extremely repetitive speech patterns, i suggest you expand your vocabulary a bit because even i am bored of this by now
>>
>>8586882
It just sounds like a miserable existence, constantly being reminded you're a fraud performing maintenance on your disguise.

Real women don't have to make sure their vag doesn't heal and close up
>>
>>8586925
It's a miserable existence either way. I'm not convinced repression is the better option but I know I wouldn't pass so I wont transition.
>>
>>8586924
I'm not here to put on a performance, or be your entertainment. I'm here to make a point, and so far it hasn't been refuted successfully, because I'm right. It's that simple.

All your attacks are not arguments, bitterhon.

>>8586925
Indeed that. It's not worth feeding a mental illness in order to become a fraud, and still be unhappy anyway.

Transition doesn't work.
>>
>>8586932
This is quite true. Life is suffering, after all.
In the end, EVERYTHING is miserable in some way.
The way to win is to find something in life that's shitness you can enjoy by having personal meaning from doing it.

Unfortunately for bitterhons, that's feeding their mental illness and trapping themselves, and not even being happy because they know they're living a lie.
>>
*forcefemmes u all*
>>
>>8586945
i wish
>>
>>8586946
teach me the ways
>>
File: 9f14c1bdd40af192f06a07164459e506.png (373KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9f14c1bdd40af192f06a07164459e506.png
373KB, 1000x1000px
>>8586904
>>8586897
i love yous but that doesnt invalidate/mean my posts are shitposts.

i've been on 4chan literally since i was 8 (although very casually back then, only started lurking an spending more time on here 2 years ago(
>>
>>8586934
>I'm not here to put on a performance, or be your entertainment.
that is frankly the only worth your existence presents to me and i feel it's kinda worn out its welcome. frankly the thread was more entertaining with the "i'm actually an extremely strong videogame character" type people around
>>
>>8586959
>i've been on 4chan literally since i was 8
thanks for providing some additional grounding to my hypothesis that 4chan socialization is a thing and it creates parodies of human beings
>>
>>8586967
>not realizing that that too was a shit post
>>
>>8586945
Nope. You cannot simply force me to become feminine. This isn't a fetish board.
>>8586946
Occultism, and religion/faith of any forms are useful methods to repress if repression is the road you wish to go down. I can agree with this.
>>8586956
Head over to their general!
>>8586960
That's your subjective viewpoint. You're free to leave if you're bored, and go elsewhere to spread your shitposts. This thread nor this board is for your own personal entertainment.
>>
>>8586967
im proud of who i am.
>>8586981
sure thing XD
went i was a little kid i went on brikwars fourm, and they were really into 4chan back then so i went on it very casually since i didnt really understand it as akid
>>
>>8586981
i feel this is a case of poe's law and you opt for preferring to believe that all the hideous shambling human parodies that inhabit this site are just shitposters but honestly when you see what channers are like irl it all clicks and you kinda go "wait, no, these people are actually meme-socialized abominations". There was an incident recently of a bunch of /pol/ posters invading a playground with a "kekistan" flag and yelling "normies get out reee" at children actually.
>>
>>8586967
Does going to the bar make you "bar socialized"?

Apparently doing anything makes you "socialized in this manner".

Collectivists. You can't even have the willpower to stand up for yourself against your own background! And you wonder why you falter. You think you are nothing more than a beast of queues, led to the slaughter by all the influences around you without the courage to pull your neck up and bolt.

And because you think so, a beast of slaughter is all you will ever be.
>>
>>8586967
Look, I get it. You fell for the trans meme and turned yourself into a hideous hon and now you want to drag as many people as you can down with you because misery loves company

But repressbros are just here trying to mind their business, nobody asked you to come here and evangelize
>>
>>8586228
you need to find something to work towards in life

i realise that being a cis guy is fine and
feels better then being a tranny who will always live in the shadows of their male nature
>>
>>8586988
same bro

>>8586993
i've seen this person make up multiple stories say they were raped by a black man spew general /pol/ shit talk about stinky diapers and even seen them shitpost on /r9k/ and admit they enjoy shit posting
>>
Tripfags pls go and stay go. Especially you, Nicole. Really, you won't make anyone fall for the hrt meme.
>>
*puts chemicals in the water and turns the frigging repressors to girls*
>>
>>8586996
generally people don't get all of their views on the world from bars and usually draw from a wealth of personal life experience lol. channers are often total social pariahs who utilize 4chan as a replacement for human socialization and as such become completely detached from reality, as you can see in all of the bizarre, incoherent beliefs people in this website hold fervently.
>>8587007
yes yes i am a strawman and you are defeating me so hard with your big manly arms. i dont really care for evangelizing to you craven pricks, i just think its entertaining seeing what kind of strange and bizarre and absurd reactions i can get from you
>>8587025
i go wherever i want girl
>>
>>8587025
>stop invading my safespace

What happened to being hard men? You shouldn't give a shit, lad. You should have thick skin.
>>
File: 95be7da9195c73de4892f793fe19292b.png (183KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
95be7da9195c73de4892f793fe19292b.png
183KB, 1000x1000px
>>8587017
really u abrikwars fag too?? whos your favorite fourm poster

> raped by a black man
true

>general /pol/ shit

i have never been on pol before, for real. I am actually just 100% racist white supremacist.

>stinky diapers

i dont actually do a stinky in them, but i do have adiaper fetish.

>shitpost on /r9k/ and enjoy shit posting

true and true
>>
>>8587044
typing it pol instead of /pol/ doesn't make it sound like you're any less experienced with this site which is what you're trying to sound like

we know where you browse, don't pretend otherwise.
>>
>>8587054
>As an ex dedicated shitposter diaperfag is by far my favorite poster of all time in the two years ive been around
>ex dedicated shitposter
>two years
newfag
>>
File: d1f3099bb5c1fd0a1f51b3e647cdd8c8.png (755KB, 928x1012px) Image search: [Google]
d1f3099bb5c1fd0a1f51b3e647cdd8c8.png
755KB, 928x1012px
>>8587052
think whatever you want to.
i dont go on pol and think most of them are stupid and autistic, but i am still a white supremacist.
i go on jp, lgbt , cgl , r9k , ck and toy
>>8587054
c: <3 ~~~
>>
>>8587054
>post-2014
disgusting
>>
>>8587074
>being an old hon
>>
>>8587081
>lying about being here since 8
>>
>>8586859
>No citation needed because it's just an observation, not something proven.

Not like i need to prove anything, i'm actually trying to push the attention hons from /mtfg/ away because this thread now is just made of autistic screaming between repressors and communist failed males >>8584454 >>8584428

I do miss anime repressors and people REALLY repressing because of real problems.

I don't let the OP for you because you would shit all over it :') and the proof is your raids over /mtfg/ bringing them here.

If anyone has ties to /mtfg/ is you with your raids and baits (and spartan because hes autistic and keeps switching between both generals)

But hey curefag, this is the only thread that allows you to shitpost during all your day, if i don't keep it up you would end up alone, sad and taking cancer medication to be the little girl :')
>>
>>8587096
you realise if i leave its because i got bored and not because of your genius efforts or whatever

you have a weird unwarranted sense of self-importance, probably goes with the repression-induced personality disorders

>>8587106
/mtfg/ quickly recovered from diaperposter because some other trip from there made her too scared to post lmao

she fucking sucks at everything she sets out to do besides being gross
>>
>>8587106
can't really destroy a general filled with a bunch of really depressed hopeless people. cure poster sure does try though.
>>
>>8586897
One dedicated autist can easily shout over the dialectic. Always remember that.
>>
>>8587087
sorry but its true uwu
it wasnt like i was on here 24/7 since age 8 but i knew about the site and would go on it on occasion , most of my experience was early memes and greentexts that the fourm posters would post
>>8587106
^W^ i've been dealing with some past problems and some mental problems and hallucinations so i kinda stopped 24/7 autism posting and destroying the general, ill get back on it sometime.
>>8587108
Yeah a trip that can dox me and has done lots of shitty things to me.
>>
>>8587119
>getting bullied out of a general to the point you're afraid to continue shit posting
some shit poster you are
>>
>>8587119
>seriously ever giving your personal info to any tripfag on this board

You deserved the fate you'll get.
>>
>>8587119
i mean yeah emma is a piece of shit but it seems you're trying to compete with her in that department for some reason lol.
>>
File: 9dbea23163a21abf928bfd1b814f3cc5.png (178KB, 1201x1311px) Image search: [Google]
9dbea23163a21abf928bfd1b814f3cc5.png
178KB, 1201x1311px
>>8587124
>i've been dealing with some past problems and some mental problems and hallucinations

i also have a real life outside of 4chan...

i dont think i got bullied im just paranoid about getting doxxed..........
>>8587127
sure thing... i dont think im a bad person outside of the white supremacist stuff...
i've had a lot of shit happen to me by one of the shittiest people on 4chan
>>
>>8587135
dont compare me with that piece of shit.
you've never talked to her, seen her, have had her manipulate you and coerce you and ruin your life.
>>
>>8587108
Actually the "repression-induced personality disorder" of these guys is trying to live a real life and be a functional member of society.

The real mental disorder is taking cancer medicine under research and Post-Menopausal pills meant for women and calling yourself a little girl.

I have advice for boredom, go shave your manly arms, try to hide your wide shoulders with clothes designed for women, or maybe play with your shrunken dick, anything that makes you happier, I don't really care :')
>>
>>8587136
>kill le niggers
>dumb enough to lurk this board
>dumb enough to give his info to a tranny that has a tripfag on this board
>still thinks he doesn't deserve it

Sometimes you just don't learn until life smacks you in the face.
>>
>>8587136
>having a life outside of 4chan
some shit poster you are.

how did you allow your personal information to get in the hands of someone like that? and who was it? Chara?
>>
>>8587141
The fact that you use the same emoticons as the OP proves the OP of these threads and Blanchardfag is one and the same.

Just how dedicated of an autist are you?
>>
>>8587096
I'd never trap myself. I have plenty of places to go.
The rest of your "argument" is just namecalling so I'm not going to bother answering it.

>>8587114
I'm not trying to "destroy" anything. Infact I'm going to take a break from posting here for a bit as I need to relax for a bit. But go ahead, keep shitposting bitterhons.

>>8587127
This. Bitterhons have actually even said they'd dox me and ruin my life and force me to take "skittles" if they ever got my real information, which is very very sad. Don't fall for bitterhon lies! They want to ruin your life!

>>8587141
This poster, right here.
>>
>>8587140
are you easily manipulated or something? did no one teach you everyone on 4chan is a scumbag?
>>
>>8587152
The answer: We're not the same, there is many of us, and the blanchardfag conspiracy is many people agreeing with the same idea.
>>
>>8587140
well darling you won't be getting any comparisons to emma if you chill the fuck out and maybe desist from this tedious grudge against me. it was funny at first but even though i find you repulsive my conscience tells me that i shouldn't bully someone who has like an order of magnitude more mental illnesses than i do.
>>8587141
> trying to live a real life and be a functional member of society.
lol do you think this and transitioning are mutually exclusive
>a little girl.
oh lmao you think that's what transition is, like some weird internet ERPing thing where you pretend you're in a hentai doujin, no wonder you ended up an insane repressor, you probably tried to transition into anime character rather than the woman you actually are.
>>
>tfw always will be a bitter hon
>tfw no sweet hon alabama
>>
>>8587172
>tfw no sweet hon alabama
i don't hate you per say but you say a lot of cringey shit.
>>
>>8587179
i dont care lol
>>
>>8587140
I'm generally curious as to how she got your dox. You actually met up with her too? Why? I thought everyone knew 4chan meet ups and sharing personal info with people here was a bad idea.
>>
>>8587038
Just kys already then
>>8587041
Not about safespace, I honestly don't give a fuck. It's just tiring, I'm not falling for the HRT meme, but last 2 threads or so have had an influx of mtfgfags that it's just bothering to read.
>>
>>8587144
>>8587145
Fuck do you want the damn story...

When i started to transition i went to look for a bf on r9k.
Emma was posting anon in a bf thread on r9k. I said i wasnt interested in the post she made (didnt say she was a girl or boy) and that i ONLY wanted to play arpgs with them since i hadnt had a friend in literally 3 years and i said we wernt compatible from the post i just wanted a friend. didnt think i had much to lose just wanted someone to talk to. she was the first ever person to compliment me and call me a girl and said she liked me and showed me her nasty hon picture.

When i saw her picture i was so disgusted at what i saw but at that same time i belived that with how suicidal she said she was that i thought she would kill herself if i said she was ugly and said ok.

gave her my personal information and pictures and stuff and she abused and manipulated me and said if i ever left her she would kill herself. was the worst part of my life and the worst my hallucinations and voices have gotten literally felt hopeless and tried to kill myself multiple times since i thought their was no escaping her. Its what she does to people and i was the prime target as i have a shit ton of mental problems and am easy to manipulte.

>>8587159
yeah i have so much fucking mental problems and i just trust what ever anyone says....

>>8587189
it could have been anyone else that posted and out of the billions of people on the planet it was emma and i was the exact person she prays upon
>>
File: Average guy on hormones.jpg (59KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
Average guy on hormones.jpg
59KB, 426x640px
>>8587152
But I AM the op, retard. Are you mentally retarded AND a tranny at the same time? Congratulations.

"Blanchardfag" actually doesn't like me because he associates me with your failed males in HRT thread called /mtfg/, and I disagree with him in some points.

>>8587154
Hmm i see you're trying to avoid it so i will ask again, why are you raiding /mtfg/ and baiting the trannies here?

>>8587163
>lol do you think this and transitioning are mutually exclusive
Trans people do nothing in society and end up as hookers or hons fighting for bathroom rights (pic related, a brave warrior against patriarchy in society). Not couting when they kill themselves because they realize they will never be real women.

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

>no wonder you ended up an insane repressor
Sadly for you i'm actually a gay man, hope you're not sad :'(, btw daily reminder to do voice training to remotely sound like a real girl with deep voice.
>>
>>8587214
>I'm a gay man who obsessively posts in a thread for repressing trannies.
I don't care how you fucking spin it lmao. The rest of your post is just the most run of the mill (internalised) transphobia possible like wow can you be even more boring? Your attempts to be edgy and offensive are more comparable to stepping on dog shit: unpleasant but ultimately forgettable.
>>
>>8587211
if it makes you feel any better i'm 24 years old depressed as fuck have a shit load of mental problems haven't had a irl friend in 3 years or a friend at all in about 2 and to top everything off if i transitioned i would be a guaranteed hon. so you aren't the only suicidally depressed mentally unstable person here. i genuinely hope you feel better though.
>>
File: sddkk.jpg (10KB, 176x189px) Image search: [Google]
sddkk.jpg
10KB, 176x189px
>>8587230
It's funny because all i did was point the truth about trans "women" and you're enraged :'), I haven't tried to be edgy and offensive and still you take the bait easily. Is everyone in /mtfg/ that miserable? No wonder they split the thread in two and created /tgg/

It would be funny to keep shitposting and see curehon answer >>8587214 but i'll do something more interesting. See you my man.
>>
>>8587274
>literally "kek, are you triggered?"
why do y'all weirdos always assume any disagreement or expression of you being unpleasant is some crazy furious rage

like youre just a tedious unpleasant person with no qualities to distinguish you from the horde of people who are completely identical to you on this website, it really doesnt take anger to state a simple fact like that
>>
>>8587270
thanks, i've been thinking of trying to get more help i have been to a therapist for like 8 months.
sorry you go through similar things :c
i dont know if i could handle everything in my life if i wasnt passing...
>>
i wanna live in an abandoned albanian bunker and smoke crack until i achieve godhood
>>
>>8587363
why are you still shit posting here?
>>
>>8587365
because i wanna live in an abandoned albanian bunker and smoke crack until i achieve godhood bitch
>>
>>8583682
I'm gonna give my 3 years to get better and if I still want to die everyday I'm just going to kms.
>>
File: IMG_4743.jpg (138KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4743.jpg
138KB, 1191x670px
>When your previous bipolar behaviour follows you into your dreams and you drift in and out of consciousness switching between the two

Awake: feeling fine
Sleeping: feeling dysphoria and crying and saying to everyone in the dream I want to be a girl

So long as it stays in dreamland I'll be ok

Need to watch out for my subconscious tho.
>>
>>8587997
I know that feel. Don't let that tulpa in your subconscious take you!

except in awaketime I'm not so great
>>
>>8588007
The relief is instant once I wake up and my conscious mind takes control

But for a while they I was in a reality where i had trapped myself.

Wew scary
>>
File: IMG_4787.jpg (129KB, 671x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4787.jpg
129KB, 671x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYq6cCqOTdA
>>
>>8584717
>a ridiculous mess
True.
>>
File: Half_Life_Logo.jpg (29KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
Half_Life_Logo.jpg
29KB, 318x318px
>>8586262
I don't mind being stuck in a half life.
>>
>>8586563
You know, you hit the nail on the head. Most of us are just tired of cureanon. He might think he is the "strongest repressur, hurr durr", but he is just pathetic, I'm telling you this as a repressor myself.
>>
>>8586628
I don't know, I just go with the brain dimorphism thing because it feels much more epic to be fighting against my brain itself than against a mental illness.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8l81NX9X6w

>combine=dysphoria
>freeman=Repressor
>>
>>8586637
Do you seriously think they turn on their trips for some posts and then turn them off for some other posts? That's just delusional.

>inb4 bitterhon
>>
File: IMG_3938.jpg (23KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3938.jpg
23KB, 250x249px
>teen girls on bus
>>
>>8586668
That wasn't really a Final Fantasy speech.
>>
File: IMG_4789.png (29KB, 317x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4789.png
29KB, 317x297px
Learn
>>
Name likeable trips from /mtfg/
>>
>>8588401
How do I tell which ones I actually am and for the others how do I fix it?
>>
>>8586945
Please, do. I wish I could just accidentally myself into transition.
>>
>>8587038
Not all of us are pricks. At least I'm not, and I don't want to think I'm the only semi decent repressor.
>>
>>8588430
Kayla.
>>
>>8588430
>likable
>trip

If there's any tripcode ON THIS SITE you like you need to leave now.
>>
>>8587211
So you're not transitioning anymore?
>>
>>8588555
Empathy is a sign of low t

Stay in line soldier
>>
>>8588587
How was that empathy? I just said I'm not gonna be an asshole to them just because I repressing.
>>
>>8588587
>tfw used to be empathic but repression turned me cruel
>>
>>8587211
>i went to look for a bf on r9k.
That was your first mistake right there.
>>
>>8588599
Men are meant to be assholes
>>
>>8588621
I'm not meant to be a man.
>>
>>8588600
>>8588599
>tfw even repression couldn't turn you cruel and you're still just a beta bitch niqqa who cries for days over internet interactions

just kill me now
>>
>>8588621
I am outside of 4chins (and even sometimes when I'm here). It's just I don't see any reason to be an asshole to people who try to help you (yeah, I know, they might be wrong and maybe repression really is the best way for you, like if you're not gonna pass, which is my case).
>>
Trannies should be sent to prison to serve as rapemeat for pent up criminals before being allowed back into society. and mutilating your babby dick should get you the death penalty, because you are nothing but an ugly, failed, fake vagina 2/10 "woman"
>>
>>8589008
you realize when you post something like that in this thread we all know it's just your own self hatred right?

just letting you clear you ain't fooling a fly LOL
>>
>>8589008
Better a 2/10 woman than a 0/10 semi-man
>>
>>8589008
Which is 2/10 more than you'll ever be. Ahh, the rewards of not being a coward. =)

"B-but Tira, those mean people will...will laugh at me!"
>>
>>8589132
Not them but I'm probably around a 6 or 7 for a guy which is actually terrible because it means i wouldn't pass as a woman
>>
>>8588586
well i pass now and im still on hrt so no
>>8588610
nah i got a really good 6'4" r9k daddy now
>>
>>8589209
When did you start? I would transition if I could pass. I know I wouldn't though and I think I would rather be a depressed man than a depressed hon.
>>
File: 1486266535042.jpg (44KB, 493x543px) Image search: [Google]
1486266535042.jpg
44KB, 493x543px
what is this general for?
>>
>>8589237
started at 18. im 19 now been on hrt for 1 year 1 month.
i started passing occasionally like a couple months in and now i pass all the time after a year.
I was 5'2" and somewhat andro face when i started.
>>
>>8589252
Depressed people that couldn't pass if they tried so they don't transition. Also has a lot of shit posting for some reason.
>>
>>8589262
Lucky. I'm 5'11 with a man face.
>>
How do you feel towards cis women and passing trans women?
>>
>>8589310
Envious for the most part. I am happy for trans women though. They made the right choice and I made the wrong choice.
>>
>>8589008
>Trannies should be sent to prison to serve as rapemeat for pent up criminals before being allowed back into society.
Already happens.
>>
Can't believe this thread is being trolled by trannies. Listen trannies, some of us are just too masc to pass. I dont want to burn money on FFS, would rather save it for a rainy day. I wouldnt even have 50k anyways. Also FFS seems quite risky and unreliable.

Just seems like I'll have a better quality of life as a straight AGP dude than an ugly AGP tranny.

Now if this whole neurological intersex thing is true than maybeeee HRT might make me feel really good. But a lot of trannies seem really unhappy even after HRT so I doubt its a panacea.
>>
>>8589611
>Listen trannies, some of us are just too masc to pass.
This
>>
>>8588430
Korra
>>
>>8589668
lol
>>
>>8589668
>korra, a niggerhon
no.
>>
>>8589262
>5'2"
>With an andro face
Kill me pls.
>>
>>8589316
This.
>>
>>8589781
They are 18 with an andro face and 5'2. Meanwhile I'm 23 5'10 man face linebacker shoulders. I guess it wasn't meant to be.
>>
>>8589611
I'm like you, but some trannys look fine and happy after HRT, which makes repressing more painful. I guess people really had it easier to repress back in the day.
>>
>>8589784
I'm 18 with masc face, linebacker shoulders who wears men's 14 size shoes and measures 6'1". I have it worse.
>>
>>8589809
I don't know I feel like the longer you repress the worse it gets. When I was 18 I was still a semi functional human.
>>
Spartan is drunk and high as fuck!!!!

Heart is so fucking. Fast
>>
File: IMG_4409.jpg (213KB, 551x858px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4409.jpg
213KB, 551x858px
Why does /repgen/ hate being happy and complete?
>>
>>8590285
Well I honestly don't think transitioning and being a hon will make me happy.
>>
>>8590285
I can lose to cock without turning myself into a hon thank you very much.
>>
>>8590046
Sounds oh so healthy.
>>
>>8589814
I'm still semifunctional so I guess you're right.
>>
>>8590320
True.
>>8590328
Kek.
>>8590285
Because we know we wouldn't be happy and complete. Some of those who transitioned might be happy and good looking, but that's not an option for us, we would end up like pathetic delusional hons.
>>
>>8590285
I am happy and complete as a man. Somehow, I gave myself the idea that I could be happier as a woman. I guess that's true, but won't gamble my current happiness for it.
>>
>>8591524
How did you do it to be happy?
>>
>>8590285
let's see a clear picture of you standing next to your tranny, full frame pic in public
>>
>>8592038
Kayla passes don't be mean to her shes a stronger person than me
>>
>>8591643
Accept that you're biologically male and that it won't change even with pills.
Get a group of supporting friends to hang with. Get a job and a hobby.
>>
>>8592051
one can create a false reality with pictures, but
why do people transition when it makes them more miserable?
>>
>>8589797
As someone over 30 and AGP I can tell you repression was much easier back in the day. I feel having trans stuff everywhere worsens dysphoria. Back in the day nobody knew anything about it. Men were strongly encouraged to be masculine. Imagine if repressiongen didnt stop at 4chan and was society wide.
>>
>>8592215
Yeah I definitely noticed my dysphoria got a lot worse the more I learned about it and the more exposure I had to trans stuff.
Growing up all anyone really said or knew about trans stuff was weird freaks on tv or crossdressers.
Repression was easy when I had no clue there was alternatives. Kind of like Plato's cave allegory. Once I saw the truth it was all ogre
>>
>>8592108
I'm sure it doesn't make passing trannies more miserable.

>>8592262
This
>>
File: 1488828089259.jpg (96KB, 700x642px) Image search: [Google]
1488828089259.jpg
96KB, 700x642px
here have a new op image to use
it is repressiongen
>>
>>8592262
This is exactly what I meant.
>>
>>8592425
Wouldnt be wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 1200x900px
>>8590815
Good morning...

Aww man, I drank so much and the smoked so much weed

Then I was sick and then smoked more weed

Then I had lucid dreams where there were magical means of being turned into a girl...
>>
File: 1462193847026.gif (464KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462193847026.gif
464KB, 500x281px
>>8592857
I wish you would stop being so self destructive Amy
>>
>>8592859
It makes me feel happy. It's hurts to be Spartan but I'm trapped to be this

The weed we smoked was so good, it made my heart 140 bpm while resting
>>
>>8592871
you are in control of your own future
>>
>>8592881
No... It's my reward for repressing
I get feel good chemicals
>>
>>8592871
>It's hurts to be Spartan but I'm trapped to be this
Iktf I spent way too much time being a man to be anything else
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 500x650px
>>8592888
It's been a while week without hrt, I never got that other stuff

This is a new record

>>8592894
>tfw had a dream where I had a female voice, female body and heartbroken I have to wake up

Why does my brain do this...
Why couldn't I have been born right
>>
>>8592857
I smoke weed everyday but never have dreams of being a girl. I think it'd be cool to experience that in dream form.

Maybe I dont smoke enough at once?

>>8592871
Damn that some crazy weed the shit I get spaces me out and relaxes me.

>>8592888
I never tried HRT so I dont know what i'm missing.
>>
>>8593175
I get lucid dreams usually too

Yeah my heart rate was really fast until I was sick and then I chilled out with another joint
>>
I want to be a woman...
>>
>>8593243
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8593261
Everything here is AGP.
>>
File: IMG_4690.jpg (15KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4690.jpg
15KB, 348x145px
Man I am still fucked
>>
File: red.png (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
red.png
38KB, 300x300px
daily reminder
>>8593607
>>
>>8593804
F
>>
>>8593799
Spartan is in no shape to fight today.
>>
File: IMG_4554.gif (994KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4554.gif
994KB, 500x223px
>>8594365
>>
File: 1497246580234.jpg (458KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497246580234.jpg
458KB, 1280x720px
>>8594644
I am sorry that you have let cureanons talk you back into repression
I hope you get back on HRT soon
>>
File: IMG_4798.jpg (91KB, 736x1159px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4798.jpg
91KB, 736x1159px
>>8594771
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYq6cCqOTdA

only by the undeniable pain of totally crippling and dehabilitating suicidal dysohoria can that happen again
>>
>>8583682
>tfw my 24th birthday is soon
I wish there was even a little hope for me transitioning because I would do it I want to die so badly.
>>
>>8594771
Why do you insist on treating repgen like their are cute girl? We aren't. We are ugly men at worst and ugly boys at best
>>
File: 1492409281878.jpg (299KB, 512x820px) Image search: [Google]
1492409281878.jpg
299KB, 512x820px
>>8594806
its already happening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VJBBUqr1wM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSCzDykng4g
>>
File: 1417391178684.jpg (458KB, 530x4468px) Image search: [Google]
1417391178684.jpg
458KB, 530x4468px
>>8594813
I can see potential
Amy has plenty of potential

besides, repression isnt a good thing
it just causes hons, you have youth on your side you can live as a girl
>>
>>8594815
Don't remind me of those songs they make me feel guilty and tear up
>>
File: 1430597520953.gif (299KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1430597520953.gif
299KB, 480x270px
>>8594855
you are a girl Amy, you cant live a lie your whole life
all it will cause is regret
>>
>>8594831
Implying I wouldn't already be a hon at age 24
>>
>>8594860
unless you look like Andre the giant then yeah you will probably be okay
>>
>>8594864
You say that but I doubt it
>>
>>8594868
http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
these are all old but most of these people started in their early mid 20s

don't become a statistic, don't become a 60 year old hon
>>
File: IMG_4800.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4800.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>8594859
I wish I could be like the cool kids...

This armour hurts, it digs into my very soul
But I fear stepping out of it, i can't be a girl, the world would laugh at me
>>
>>8594892
>i can't be a girl, the world would laugh at me
iktf
>>
>>8594892
keep taking your HRT, go back to cardio only
don't present female until you are comfortable doing so, wear girl clothes at home, practice your makeup, buy a korean wig to see how your face is framed by hair
>>
>>8594881
I would be lying if I said that didn't give me some hope but for every one of them that passes there are 5 that don't
>>
File: IMG_4124.jpg (52KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4124.jpg
52KB, 500x707px
>>8594900
:(

>>8594913
The bodies all wrong, it's too big and masculine
I'll get all pudgy and fat from hrt because my body can't burn without muscle
>>
File: 6057811.jpg (181KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
6057811.jpg
181KB, 640x435px
>>8594924
its all muscle, you spent a long time building it remember
skeletons all mostly look the same
>>
File: IMG_4685.gif (1MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4685.gif
1MB, 444x250px
>>8594933
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvZskcqdYcE

My therapist did say I don't have to make it permanent...I could always change my mind if it got really bad

I'm just. I don't know who I'm supposed to be
>>
>>8584419
>tfw 99.9% for female height

another reason not to transition and just to kill myself
>>
File: IMG_4810.gif (985KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4810.gif
985KB, 500x281px
the hangover will pass
I'm just low

I'm not relapsing
I'm not relapsimg
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>8594892
>This armour hurts
You decided to repress. Yet again. Stop flip-flopping and chose a fucking side already.
>>
>>8594881
I want to give in... But I can't.
>>
>>8595855
c'est la vie
>>
>>8594892
Ah yes the man suit. I've grown to like somethings about it. Tell me, what is it like to cycle on and off HRT constantly?

At some point in my life I may experiment with an HRT trial run, but i'm very scared of negative side effects from starting and stopping.
>>
>>8596105
>look at all the hons
>look at all the young hons
hrt doesn't make people pass
>>
>>8597065

>>8597065

>>8597065
>>
>>8595802
Ive lasted a week

The longest yet and yet a part of my knows this might just end up a last resort attempt before I finally end up on it for good
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.