[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 430
Thread images: 91

File: nvnkohlKC51tsq2nuo1_500.jpg (114KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
nvnkohlKC51tsq2nuo1_500.jpg
114KB, 500x667px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Mundane Monday Edition

What is your work or study space like? What do you like to do to get through the drudgery of starting your week? Do you have a work or school crush to make the week go easier?

For NEETS and those on vacation, feel free to rub it in how great it is not to be chained to a desk.

Hide, report, ignore bait.
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
Parlez-vous francais? https://discord.gg/3Ry8yaE

Last thread:
>/clg/ wants more lesbians MCs, action chicks, good adult plots, and happy endings in their media
>Cutie at your level > model material
>The misery that is LDRs
>Why wasn't I invited to Disney's secret wild parties
>The best kind of dieting suits your lifestyle (just like the best wimmin)
>Broke student with good genes willing to donate eggs
>"I have a feeling a /clg/ meet would be like prison yard rules, with one or two alpha females ending up leading the whole pack of shy introverts."
>How to deal with crazy stalkers and other dating quandries
>Chatting about weeb and western lesbian hobbies

Previously on /clg/ >>8550927
>>
>What is your work or study space like?
You mean my battle station? I would post a pic of it but it's messy as fuck.
>>
>>8560830
Do it anyway.
>>
I'm an intern at a government office. There's a qt woman in my office. She started around the same time as me, but her position is permanent. We share a lot of interests and political beliefs, and find each other hilarious. She's also 12 years my senior, and probably straight.

We were alone in the office together on Friday, so we just hung out and shot the shit for an hour. It was great. I look forward to interacting with her every day.
>>
>>8560886
dont go after older chicks.
its a bad idea
>>
File: 1402837457339.jpg (134KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
1402837457339.jpg
134KB, 478x640px
>applying for another job
>scrolling through their About Us page
>they have pictures of current staff
>...huh, that one looks - if not gay, at least biexual
>read her blurb
>"she is currently a student, studying psychology and gender studies"
>torn between feeling smug that I'm probably right and disgusted because she's likely SJW to some degree
>>
>>8560950
I'm not planning on it. She probably sees me as a kid, and plus there's a power dynamic at play.
>>
>>8561009
>plus there's a power dynamic at play.
That just makes it better!
>>
>>8561009
Sooo shes an empowered woman... o.O
how old did you say she was? and in what state??
>>
>>8560974
ffs, do you wanna argue about politics or do you wanna get laid? She's just concerned about inequality and stuff, just let her be and lick her up.
>>
>>8560974
>gender studies
I still don't understand why this major exist.
>>
>>8561030
I'm 21, she's 33. It's in Canada.
>>
>>8561037
No amount of sex makes up for having to stand someone bitching about everything constantly. Those girls are too crazy to touch.
>>
File: tumblr_mxkeoxcnQA1rq4uvro1_500.jpg (295KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxkeoxcnQA1rq4uvro1_500.jpg
295KB, 500x750px
>>8561037
I don't wanna argue about politics, which is exactly why I avoid that type. They sorta make it their full-time jobs.
>>
>>8561046
Dear god! really? what region of Canada? Tell her i said, "how you do'en"
>>
>>8561048
Not every liberal student is a Tumblr stereotype, anonette. Believe it or not, most of them are actually functional members of society who couldn't give two fucks about your opposing political views if you still relate with one another on an intimate level.
>>
>>8561059
No! wait... how tall is she??
>>
>>8561060
She's not just a liberal student, she's a gender studies mayor. If that is not a red flag, I don't know what is.
>>
>>8561060
>couldn't give two fucks about your opposing political views if you still relate with one another on an intimate level.
This is patently false. Tell any liberal student simply that you voted for Trump, watch their reaction.
>>
>>8548553
>>8548650
Just wanted to point out your friend isn't straight. She's just bi and deep into denial. A guy who gets his dick sucked by other guys on a regular basis would have a better case for not being gay than your friend there. She can't even pretend she doesn't like pussy, because what gets her off is another girl's pussy being rubbed into her face. She wanted a lesbian sex position, and that's what you did. If you ever end up talking to her about that again, you could probably just honestly tell he she's just bi and in denial. Just because she refused to make out with you doesn't make her a hetero. It just means she has a mental block about being homo and is trying to rationalize that she must be straight by refusing to do normal gay things. But what she did do with you was the gayest thing you could possibly do short of having fullblown sex, and she definitely liked it. She might not believe that she's bi if you tell her, but you could challenge her to explain what you two did together to anyone else and ask them if she is straight, because I don't think anyone would believe that if she explains that she wanted to have her friend rub her naked vagina on her face because it gets her off and did it loads.
>>
>>8561164
Accurate..
>>
>>8561078
I'm not a liberal, but its true, i really cant stand stupid or submissive people. They irritate me.
>>
>>8561223
So having a different opinion makes you stupid?
>>
>>8561243
Nope, not excepting that you fucked up makes you stupid, not looking things up, makes you stupid, trying to call physical evidence like legal documents some sort of news instead of something that is just there makes you stupid.
someone telling you HOW they are going to let you die, and you accepting it makes you stupid. Sooooooooooo many things make you stupid, thus for, i just put them all in the same little stupid people box and just call them submissive or just plan stupid.
>>
>>8560542
thanks a bunch! :^) being enthusiastic isn't a problem, since i truly wish to go down.
>>
File: 1290573492.jpg (73KB, 708x611px) Image search: [Google]
1290573492.jpg
73KB, 708x611px
>>8561426
I don't even support Trump, but calling other people stupid in a post that is such an utter gibberish trainwreck of the English language gave me a sensible chuckle.
>>
>>8561426
it's okay S, I think you're pretty dumb too
but I don't hold it against you
I like to pick on you too much to hold any genuine dislike for you
>>
File: Peepening.jpg (1KB, 125x39px) Image search: [Google]
Peepening.jpg
1KB, 125x39px
>>
>>8560886
Are you in DC? I'm there too.
>>
>>8561761
>Canada
Damn never mind, read further in the thread. Disregard the last post.
>>
File: 3752117-superman.jpg (2MB, 1299x1225px) Image search: [Google]
3752117-superman.jpg
2MB, 1299x1225px
>rewatching goku black arc
>second episode in, kid trunks holds hands with mai AND gets steak for lunch
I don't understand why this made me so mad
>>
>>8561876
this is what being jelly feels like
>>
>>8561881
I do not like this feel
>>
>>8558578
>Around half a year's a long fling.

I suppose. It's less work to just fug the same grill instead of searching for new ones, though. We also frequent the same bar so often ran into each other there, and then proceeded to spend the rest of the night at her place.

>Good luck on your upcoming date! Is she cute? What's she like?

Thank you. She's pretty qt, quite sassy and extroverted, just like I like my women.
We're actually not sure what to do on our date yet. She said just drinks and talking would be totally fine, but I was wondering if there's anything fancier we could do?

>tfw you're living vicariously through other anons because you're damaged goods

You know I'd take you out on a date if you weren't an ocean away, Delinquent-chan.
>>
>>8561876
Doesn't he need to poop constantly? I mean, super stomach space isn't a superpower.
>>
>>8561935
>damaged goods
How so? It's not personality, delinquent is one of the nicest posters here.
>>
>>8561964
It's probably just her being an insecure spaghetti lord.
>>
>>8561982
Sounds about right
>>
I love my gf, I am sure I do and now we are great together. Yet because of past backstabs I fantasize almost all the time I spend not with her about breaking up.
>>
>>8562028
Girl you need therapy otherwise you heard of self-fulfilling prophecies? It will happen because relationships don't work out unless there's mutual trust. Your insecurities will bleed out if they aren't already in a passive-aggressive way and it will get to her until she finally bails.
>>
>>8562033
I have been to therapy and i am pretty healthy now, it is just kind of my first real love. Yeah I don't trust her at all because she loves attention and affection from literally anyone and does not know how to say no. I am more likely bailing faster at this rate. But she is a 9/10 and the sex is great and she is really nice and a dork.

I really want to break up but i got used to her.
>>
>>8562054
>she loves attention and affection from literally anyone and does not know how to say no
Is she a slut or is she just really social? Describe examples of her behavior as objectively as possible to your therapist and see what they think because your past may be coloring your perceptions.
But it may be moot if you can't change your perceptions even if others see her as objectively only friendly. Clearly the type of person she is makes you insecure and relationships don't work out if you can't feel like you can trust your partner.
>>
>>8562054
Sounds bi.
>>
>>8562063
Well when we weren't serious she was a slut basically.
Now she is fake kinda dating a dude as a beard, like they get all over each other but dont kiss and have sex. But he loves her, he told her and she is leading him on because he can make her lose her job. Id say im being paranoid, but no, everytime they hang out it is her who is sleeping on his lap or he takes her to places that are literally places to fuck. And she agrees to go.

I know they dont fuck cause I know immediately when she fucks up from her behavior. But basically no intimacy and he is kind of becoming the priority. And I am no side bitch.
>>
>>8562112
>no intimacy
I meant i dont accept that kind of intimacy with him
>>
>>8562112
>so in the closet she needs a beard who wants to fuck her and stupid enough to get blackmailed over it
Forget if the slutting is real or not, this is plenty reason to dump her. The only reason you can think this was great to begin with was because it's your first. This was a bad relationship, sorry. Get out.
>>
>>8561059
>>8561063

I'm not gonna powerlevel any more about it.
>>
File: Barn.png (89KB, 300x399px) Image search: [Google]
Barn.png
89KB, 300x399px
My gf asked me at lunch yesterday if I would wear something special for her later that night.

I agreed because she is better than me and I can't afford to disagree with things she wants to do.

I kind of forgot about it until she asked me again that evening and after a couple hours I was kind of getting nervous that it might be really weird.

Then we go to the bedroom and she asked me to sit and very excitedly goes to the closet and gets this fucking huge cardboard box out. She starts like "you honestly don't have to wear it if you don't want to I promise I won't get mad" and I'm just like show me.

She opened it and there wasn't anything in it and I thought she must have misplaced something but then she was like "do you want me to help you put it on" and I was confused still and said sure and she pushed me back on the bed and started tugging my shorts off.

It took me almost being naked before I realized she meant wearing nothing and I was like "ohhh nothing" which was kind of hot to be honest.
>>
>>8561962
Wouldn't he burn through it all really fast without any waste product since he's probably eating like that for some power related reason?
>>
>>8562384
>tfw no gf to do adorable shit with
>>
File: 1499697468275.png (2MB, 1475x616px) Image search: [Google]
1499697468275.png
2MB, 1475x616px
>tfw no brown gf
>>
File: 1499697278053.png (454KB, 694x808px) Image search: [Google]
1499697278053.png
454KB, 694x808px
>tfw no Chani or Honored Matre gf
>>
File: 1499698297480.jpg (508KB, 2048x1368px) Image search: [Google]
1499698297480.jpg
508KB, 2048x1368px
>>8562699
>>8562703
lol /tv/ is great
>>
>>8562514
I always thought supes ate out of habit, not need
like, he can survive off solar shit alone
idk, I was never that big on DC
>>
>>8562699
>>8562703
>>8562721
Do you think these pics were created by a man or a woman? Be honest.
>>
>>8562384
This is incredibly cute, but

>she is better than me and I can't afford to disagree with things she wants to do

sounds a little unhealthy. Why do you think this?
>>
>>8562779
Honestly, I'd expect that 99% of all memes are created by men. It doesn't stop me from enjoying them.
>>
>>8562699
I'm right here, anon
>>
File: 1498740275873.jpg (67KB, 677x682px) Image search: [Google]
1498740275873.jpg
67KB, 677x682px
>>8562832
This.
>>
I like hairy pussies because shaved ones feel like sandpaper on my face
>>
>>8560551
Besides my home office which I won't get into, I have two different work offices I split by time between because of differences projects. They're both bland with empty desks except for what I'm working. I keep everything squirreled away in my drawers, even napkins and condiments.
My only signature is my emergency kit I keep in a large backpack behind my desk at both offices. I keep in there everything I need: spare change of work clothes, pantyhose, both dark and light heels, change of workout clothes and sneakers, unopened set package of panties. Small hygiene kit, makeup kit, basic sewing kit, moist towelettes, tissues, hairbrush, hair gel. Breath mints, bottled water, snacks, flashlight with batteries, whistle, duct tape, unopened super glue (for heel emergency).
I like being prepared.
>>
>>8562832
>>8562882
Why don't you expect women create many?
>>
>>8562941
what do you do?
>>
>>8562934
Only because they weren't shaven well enough.
>>
File: IMG_0688.jpg (930KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0688.jpg
930KB, 3264x2448px
>>8562956
Most memes used here were made on 4chan, which is male-dominated so it's a natural assumption. I've made a few but they were mostly /u/ stuff.
>>8562962
IT. Not showing boring desk but here's one of our conference rooms where they do interviews. That tv only gets used to show our promo material and interviews our execs do. What a waste.
>>
File: 1494663119934.gif (53KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494663119934.gif
53KB, 350x450px
Pls gib tips on what to do on a first date.
We'll be seeing each other in the evening/night.
>>
>>8562688
It was pretty cute, I feel stupid I didn't get it earlier.

>>8562786
She is better than me in every way and I feel like if I displease her she'll start to realize she can do better.

I don't want to give her a reason to second think me.
>>
>>8563014
eye contact, ask about hobbies/interests
pretty much just seem into her, for being her
or you can just jump to
>eyy bb u wan sum fuk
>>
>>8563014
Don't be a sperglord.
>>
File: 1499108658756.jpg (197KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1499108658756.jpg
197KB, 1152x1536px
>>8562972
Couldn't agree more. Soft, smooth, hairless skin around pussies is great.
>>
>>8563014
>>8563038
Should have clarified: I meant places to go, not how to behave.
Although I wouldn't mind finding out what the best way to end up on top of her is.
>>
>>8563057
But how to be like that every time? Electrolysis?
>>
>>8563069
sit down restaurant is ideal
bar if on a budget

worst case, just ask her where she would like to go
>>
>>8563127
Restaurant seems to overdone.
I'd take her to an exhibition or something, but they're closed at night, and I'm not even sure she's into art.
She said bars are just fine, although I'm trying to mix it up with something more interesting. I live near one of the bigger party quarters and there are lots of bars there. Maybe I should just take her there so we can go straight to my bed after?
>>
>>8563258
>Bar and then immediate hook-up
Hope that's not a first date because it's pretty terrible to be honest. But maybe she's a completely kind of girl, who knows. You don't seem to know her tastes too well.
>>
>>8563276
Oh shit, it really is a first date. A bar on a Monday night, really? There aren't gay nights on Monday so you must mean a straight bar which is even worse. Please tell me you're a guy because I don't want to think a woman can be this clueless.
>>
>>8563276
>You don't seem to know her tastes too well.

Not really, I only met her a few days ago through a mutual friend. We got along so well though that we decided to meet again soon.
She's really flirty with me and I don't think she would mind lewds. At least she didn't strike me as the kind of person who has to get to know someone on a deeper level until she helds their hand.
>>
>>8563312
Ok I'll put it simply: bar on a dead night for a first night says hey let me get you drunk so I can fug you. Anything will work if she's into you enough but as far as first date messages go, it's pretty subpar.
>>
>>8563327
Yep. The proper way is if first you go to a restaurant, then an opera, then a bar, and then you fuck. That way it's classy.
>>
>>8563290
>>8563327
Our date is on Thursday, and there are full-blown gay bars and gay events at straight bars any day of the week here.
The bar was her and this anon's >>8563127 suggestion, I didn't agree yet and was still looking for an alternative option.
>>
>>8563368
>asking strangers online, not giving them enough basic details so this has to stretch out 20 messages
Check local gay events, figure out what you think she'll be most into. If you don't know, find out more about her or ask "hey what do you think of X for Thurs." Each girl is different, figure out what you want from the date and also what she would likely want from the date and figure it out yourself.
Also, a lot of girls may not want to fug someone they met a few days ago on their first date. Please don't be a douchebag and pressure her if she's not into that.
>>
It's 9PM and a grill just texted me asking if I have time to hang out right now.
Could you make your lust for the V any more obvious?
>>
>>8562941
>They're both bland with empty desks except for what I'm working
My desk at work was like this; only had a mug, post-its, a pen and a small figurine a coworker gave me. Conversely, nearly every flat surface in my home is covered in stuff.
>>
>>8563564
Yeah. When a girl texts you at 11 PM and says "im drunk lol" and wants you to come over, alone.
>>
>>8563580
In her second message she said she's free any time and I'll just have to tell her where and how I'd "like it".
I guess I better go and don my best bra now.
>>
>>8563604
If we're abandoning subtlety just go bra-less. More fun that way.
>>
>>8563015
That's definitely unhealthy and you should be able to feel comfortable saying/doing what you'd like around her. If she's really cares about you, you should talk to her about it.
>>
>>8563057
Can someone do that see-thru photo trick that enchanges what's underneath. Can't remeber what it was called, but I'm sure somebody here knows...
>>
>>8563604
Also in my experience she wanted me to come over right now and was coming on to me really heavily. You girls are almost cute in your courtship rituals by comparison.

Have fun, you two.
>>
>>8560551

Spartan and functional. A mahogany desk, a Montblanc, a bookrest and a metal vase for keeping other pens inside.
>>
>>8563612
My boobs are too big for that.

>>8563660
>you girls

Huh, me and the qt?

>Have fun, you two.

Thanks, I'll make sure we will.
>>
>>8560551
>Do you have a work or school crush to make the week go easier?

As of late, I have lost interest in the romantic. I find most girls dull and annoying, and the thought of walking into another relationship is most... unappealing to me. To clarify, I got out of a 4-year relationship a few months ago, which I ended up loathing.

Anyone else finds it difficult to 'rekindle' interest in romantic relationships, or getting to know someone better...?
>>
>>8561040
It's a way to get funding for activist politics, by pretending that it's politically neutral. The same shit's been done fairly regularly since racial biology became a field, and arguably since Theology started the entire university thing.
>>
>>8563566
>nearly every flat surface in my home is covered in stuff
This is me too. I give a very different impression that I'm efficient and organized at work which is completely different than I am at home. Except the kitchen--that is a sublime space. Even the kitties instinctively know not to wander in it.

>drudgery
Caffeine is the only answer on busy days. On slow days, taking breaks to read the news or shitposting on 4chan.

>crush
I have a gf and it's gotten so ridiculous these days I might as well be gf-sexual than lesbian for as much attention as I give other girls.
Anyway, there's a cute summer college intern I think is bi or les that knows I'm gay and she seems to keep finding excuses to talk to me even though we're in different teams. I think it's hero(ine) worship, though which I'm cool with, as I don't mind the professional mentor role.
>>
>>8563614
I'm kind of afraid to bring it up, she is very reasonable and hasn't asked me or suggested anything yet that I would strongly object to doing anyways.

I'm just really insecure and I feel bad because it kind of assumes the worst of her but the lesbian dating pool is piss puddle deep here and I'm sure I couldn't get another gf.
>>
>>8560551
One of the big perks of working from home is that I can work anywhere. I can work in the middle of a forest if I can get data. Currently working from a comfy couch in an apt ~3000 miles from my actual home.

>>8563912
>Except the kitchen--that is a sublime space.
Agreed. Kitchen must also be tidy.
>>
>>8564209
What do you do for work that allows you to work from home?
I would love to be able to do that. Never having to sit in traffic during the morning rush hour. Not having to deal with co-workers every day. I mean, working in pajamas sounds super comfy.
>>
>>8564341
Unfortunately my situation is unique so I can't advise on how to replicate it, but there are lots of IT jobs that can technically be done from home. The tough part is convincing an employer that it's somehow beneficial to them. Or finding enough freelance work to keep yourself afloat.

>Not having to deal with co-workers every day
This is a big plus for me, I think I was starting to go a tiny bit crazy before I switched to working from home. Forcing a bright and helpful persona for so many hours a day is taxing as fuck when you're a grumpy misanthrope.

>working in pajamas sounds super comfy.
Definitely comfy, would recommend. I'll warn you though, people never get tired of "office clothes" jokes. Like if you're out shopping they'll point to pajamas and say "hey, don't you need some new office clothes?" and such.

It's not for everyone though. Collaborating with people remotely can be a pain, and the lack of social interaction gets to some people. I had a friend who got really depressed working solely from home, even as an introvert.
>>
>>8564524
>"hey, don't you need some new office clothes?"
>tfw you're Fashionanon and need to look put together regardless of where you go
>>
>>8563327
Not necessarily. An empty bar on a monday says I like this place and it's nice and quiet so we can talk and get to know each other while having a few drinks. Although it would be better if they went somewhere else first, do something fun and different.
Personally I wouldn't want to do a gay thing unless it's something I also enjoy. Going to gay stuff just cuz you are gay says I have no personality so everything revolves around my sexuality.
>>
>>8564566
What part of the world do you live in where men wouldn't hit on two young women at a bar? The reason lesbians go to a gay space is not because they have no personality, it's because they don't have to deal with hets in their space either hitting on them or judging them negatively if they want to flirt and kiss or whatever else.
>>
Whenever even a tiny little thing in my study place looks untidy I just let entire thing get messy instead of fixing it. Which can go for weeks. Currently my study space is all neet and tidy but not for long I'm afraid
>>
>>8562979
i created a meme during the american election that spread very well and was debunked as an edit by a fairly large site. probably my greatest internet achievement

though it kind of sucks because it was the result of 30 seconds of "creativity", and i spent hours on some of the more complex edits i did which became nowhere as popular, just reposted a few times.
>>
>>8564594
Actually live in a rather backwards place. But if you sit in a secluded spot in a small table people get you don't want any more company. It also depends on the bar, a local divebar where people usually just go do their own thing is different than a club where people go hook up.
I've been going to bars for over a decade and I could probably count in one hand how many times I've gone to gay places, even if here being gay is not seen as normal or cool.
I don't like them and honestly when a girl suggests going to one I usually say no. Never had any problems hooking up in regular bars either.
>>
>>8564632
And last thread we had multiple stories of girls getting bothered at bars by guys. That is a very common thing outside of your homey local bar which is precisely why straight bars is typically one of the worst places to go on a date.
If you don't care for "gay" spaces, there are tons of spaces where it's safer like restaurants, movies, galleries, shows etc. where the chance of getting hit on or harassed is minimal.
Good for you that you don't have those worries, but your experience is the exception not the rule.
>>
File: 1496353220308.jpg (199KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1496353220308.jpg
199KB, 1944x2592px
What's the best course of action to take in order to get in bed with a preggo?
>>
>>8564652
It's not like guys never come around, but usually you can make them go away pretty easily. And we are talking about going on a monday night, when people are less likely to be shitfaced enough to go harass some girls.
Men are not the horrible predators some paranoid lesbians make them to be. Sure they can be annoying, but most will go away if you tell them to fuck off.
Must be pretty sad having to limit yourself to just going to safe places because occasionally a man dares to look in your general direction.
>>
>>8564710
Yeah, because the occasional douchebag guy never appears and there's never any homophobia when you want to flirt with a girl or kiss her. Totally, that must be an imaginary world and all of us who experienced those things and talk about it must be dreaming that it happened.
Go back to thinking your little backward waterhole is the entire world, because it's clear you've never left it.
>>
>>8564727
You are the one that's hiding in ssafe spaces. Yes, bad things happen but you can just stop going places based on a few bad experiences. That's like refusing to get in a plane because terrorist or some other paranoid delusion.
Also PDA's are trashy, so even if I'm being gay in public I keep it pg. Unless I'm shitfaced in some clud, in which case people don't give a fuck, because normal people just care about themselves and pay little attention to others. So maybe that helps. Doesn't mean I haven't been around.
>>
>>8564560
If you can't even wear comfy PJs in the safety of your own home, you are hella missing out.
>>
>>8564767
I'm completely out to my work, family and friends. I hold hands with my gf, flirt with her and occasionally kiss her when I want. But I'm mindful of the times and places where that is OK and when it is not because the last thing I want to do is have a good time ruined or worse because of some douchebag.
I already listed plenty of non-gay spaces here >>8564652 that are perfectly fine places for dates. But going to a straight bar, a place where men think (and justifiably so) women are fair game, is the worst place you can go. If you act subdued, they'll think you're straight and hit on you. Maybe you don't care and blow it off, but it's a mood killer you can avoid by being in a gay bar. If you decide you want to flirt, dance close or anything else, then you risk someone saying or doing something worse to you. You can do all that without worries in a gay bar. And frankly, a women only atmosphere makes it even better.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-10-19-14-46.png (51KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-10-19-14-46.png
51KB, 960x540px
What the FUCK is going on? Why is my package being sent back at forth between murrika and Netherlands?
>>
My desk area at home is pretty messy.

Work is okay though, everyone keeps it fairly clean.

>What do you like to do to get through the drudgery of starting your week?
It's probably weird but I turn the AC down really low the night before.

I feel like it makes it super cozy to sleep which is comfy and it makes it easier to wake up since it's kind of brisk.

>Do you have a work or school crush to make the week go easier?
Yeah, a few I suppose.

I work at a bookstore and there are lots cuties who come in.

I actually just had to tell a guy I wasn't interested in him because he had mistaken flirty gestures directed at his mom for ones directed at him. It was awkward but he was kind of a jerk so I don't guess I mind.
>>
>>8564813
It's past the ETA, right? You should file a complaint, kek. To Amazon and the delivery service.
>>
>>8564819
>flirting with her mom
You into age gap, anon?
>>
>>8564821
No. The ETA changed to Jul 24. Are these fuckers literally just making time with my package?
>>
>>8564822
his* mom
>>
>>8564825
You should complain anyway, since it's way after the date they told you when you ordered it.
Maybe they'll comp it or something.
>>
>>8564822
I can't turn my gay off and she is really pretty and quite sweet to me.

That may have been the wrong way to say it but I do blush a bit and smile a lot at her.
>>
>>8564825
Complain. They have to call the mailing service and check why that's happening, it might be stuck in some weird loop.
Also you could get the shipping money back, if you paid any or something.
>>
>>8564882
I agree. My guess is there's something with the package labeling that it getting it confused with an address in Europe.
>>
>>8564882
But it's not past the ETA, they will just tell me to wait, no?

>>8564888
It literally must say Mexico in the destination country.
>>
>>8564927
On the label it should. But in transit it goes by barcode, not someone visually checking the address. So if something happened to the barcode, it could get fucked up.
>>
>>8564952
Jesus. I already contacted the seller asking them about this but I doubt their reply will be helpful.
>>
File: 1497211360970.jpg (64KB, 793x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497211360970.jpg
64KB, 793x600px
>>8564813
We do it because we love you, kek.
>>
>>8565039
It was shipped from Texas so I wouldn't be surprised if one of you racist rednecks is behind this fuckery, and I'm literally whiter than the average American.
>>
>>8562384
This is the most autismal seduction technique I've ever heard of :D

But also I agree,
>I agreed because she is better than me and I can't afford to disagree with things she wants to do
is defo unhealthy.

You should have an earnest talk with your hyperautismal gf, anon. Sperglords like it when you're clear and direct with them.
>>
File: BURGERS.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
BURGERS.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>8565060
>I'm literally whiter than the average American.
Yeah, but you're a chaparrita.
>>
>>8565084
kys
>>
My gf broke my tablet and hit me over the head with it because she found a video of us having sex after a Halloween party and mistook herself for another girl. She was screaming about how she checked the date in the details and we were definitely dating at the time. I tried to convince her that any videos on there were of us but she wasn't listening. She grabbed a bag and started to pack while I quickly connected the tablet to my laptop and luckily the screen was the only thing that was broke so I was able to pull it off and play it for her all the way through.
>>
>>8564957
A seller is usually more of a pain, that's why it's better to order stuff directly from Amazon. If you call and are nice but explain that they fucked up and now your package is going on a world tour you might get compensated. I used to work for Amazon.
>>
>>8565103
That's one crazy bitch. I'd break up with her for breaking my shit.
>>
>>8565104
>call
I guess Amazon MX won't solve my problem because I ordered from US, and a call to solve this shit will be more expensive than the package itself. How helpful are they from e-mail?
>>
>>8565104
Did you ever steal anything for an Amazon warehouse?
>>
>>8565113
Not as much, bit it's good to have email's as back up if something happens.

>>8565122
I'm not a thief. Besides I was nowhere near a warehouse.
>>
>started going to gym again so I can be less of a fatty
>schedule seems to line up with when tall soft butch qt is there as well
>changing after shower
>step out of stall
>she's standing right there mid-removing her top
>tiddies right there face level
>she just winks as I scurry away
>few days later
>comes up behind me and places hand on my back
>asks if I need help with my form
>super helpful the entire time
>told me to ask whenever I need help
I g-guess I have the motivation to keep going now.
>>
>>8565109
I'm not worried about the tablet I got for free basically when I got my new phone. I'm more concerned that she is looking for a reason to break up with me. I've had the feeling for a while that she wants rid of me but also wants it to be my fault.
>>
>>8565113
I make international calls for cheap using skype. There are other, cheaper ways. But email should be fine with Amazon. That's what I usually do.
>have first name that gets confused as male
>sometimes get better service by email because they think I'm a guy
>>
>>8565103
(o.o)
Im sorry, but now i have to fly over to where ever_the_fuck land you are in and personally beat the shit out of your girlfriend..
>>
>>8565140
It's not about the money, is about being disrespectful with you and your stuff. Also acting like a maniac.
Just break up with her if that's what she wants. Not like you wouldn't be better off alone than with someone like that.
>>
>>8565160
S, you're nice and all but she'd probably pop both of us like bubble wrap.
>>
>>Met a girl and we really hit it off
>>Have been taking it slow since there's no rush
>>I snuggled up next to her during a beach fire and we held hands
>>We went back to my place
>>She pulled me into her lap and we start kissing
>>Nervous as fuck because it's been awhile
>>Blurted out "I'm sorry--"
>>She pulled back and cupped my face and started to apologize thinking she had pushed me to far
>>Told her "No it's okay, it's just been awhile, so sorry.. if I'm a bad kisser."
>>She just looked at me and took a huge breath then relaxed thinking she had ruined it up by being too aggressive.
>>"Anon. Your innocent cuteness is going to be the fucking death of me."
>>Both laughed and went back to kissing and had sex
>>Afterwards she tells me I'm not a bad kisser at all
It was a good day today
>>
>get invited by a friend to see Baby Driver
>she shows up with her new bf
>tfw the only way you get to go out is by being the thirdest of third wheels

I really need a gf.... at least the movie was good
>>
>>8565182
-gasp-
you need HEMA
she has SWORDS
>>
>>8565181
I probably will break up with her. It sucks, I've never had to break up with anyone before.
>>
SUCIA LESBIANA TORTILLERA
>>
>>8564927
>But it's not past the ETA, they will just tell me to wait, no?
Not necessarily. I've had to phone about shipping fuckery before and sometimes it can help. Like the time someone changed the address with sharpie and the driver was trying to deliver it there.

I always use Amazon's chat assistance to settle my disputes.
>>
>>8565250
Chat used to be better, but they moved it all to India.
>>
File: 1498238860209.gif (406KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498238860209.gif
406KB, 480x270px
>>8565188
C U T E.

Give more details on the sex.
>>
>>8565257
FUCKING POOS
>>
I've been watching To Catch A Predator lately and I think Del was pretty cute.

My dad got caught by the show and I was never allowed to watch it when it was originally on.
>>
>>8565341
kek what
>>
File: delharvey9.jpg (35KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
delharvey9.jpg
35KB, 600x549px
>>8565364
Del was one of the people who helped them chat with people and like convince them to come into the house sometimes.

She was super cute and in a kinda tomboyish way.

My dad got caught trying to meet a young boy. Everyone made fun of me when it happened and mom wouldn't let me watch the show.

I thought they were terrible because my dad seemed pretty normal and I wish he hadn't got arrested but after seeing it all for myself the show is pretty based.
>>
>tfw no nuts shitskin spic molester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ChXuoCKe0M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfVX6KWWHe8
>>
>>8565391
Fucking kek. Caso Cerrado is so stupid and funny sometimes.
>>
File: 1471079046197.png (705KB, 1291x879px) Image search: [Google]
1471079046197.png
705KB, 1291x879px
>>8565432
>tfw forced to telemundo growing up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T55b3v-fjJw
>>
>>8565465
Hey, some novelas weren't so bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxeTxqHpPDI
>>
>>8565387
>used to cyber with older women as a teen
>in retrospect they probably almost all were gross men pretending to be women
I don't know how to feel about it honestly.
>>
So went to the pride parade yesterday. It was good. I hung out with some friend and scooped qts all day and had ciders. Saw some cringe straight people with shirts that said "Gay for the Day" and shit like that but again for the most part good.

I had a ton of SPF 60 on but ... I ended up getting a mad sunburn on my scalp through my hair or something. Which sucks and then I am not sure if it was too much sun or what but I have been nauseous all day/last night. Still worth it though haha!
I was pretty close to not going at all. My gf didn't come out and I was sad about that...I have never gone to pride stuff with a gf and got to hold her hand. :(
(Really just a timing thing and I know it is silly/dumb but I really want to do that someday.)
>>
File: 1999.jpg (63KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1999.jpg
63KB, 550x413px
>>8565534
Glad you had fun, anon!

Non-ginger freckled girls are top tier qt.
>>
>>8565592
>tfw your freckles aren't very noticeable

I always feel like I'm missing out on a lot of dates because they don't see them
>>
>>8565103
Just knowing she's capable of being violent like that is grounds for breaking up.
>>
>>8565135
She wants to fug.
>>
>>8565190
Wasn't it great? I wanna see more movies do the rhythmic choreography thing
>>
File: 1499033709739.jpg (368KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1499033709739.jpg
368KB, 1280x1707px
>>8565619
Don't let your dreams be dreams anon! There is freckle makeup etc and more sun = more frecks (just be careful and fuck tanning)
>>
File: 189652.gif (406KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
189652.gif
406KB, 250x141px
I'm not drunk, YOU'RE drunk.
>>
seems slow lately, could it be you lot acquired this mythical thing called a "social life?"
>downloaded a mod that replaces all the wildlife in skyrim with dragons
>my fucking face when
>>
>>8564675
Killing yourself.
>>
File: 1498347026881.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498347026881.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>8565876
My social life is so non-existing that I have nothing to post about. It seems my life has been on the same boring repeat for years now.
>>
>>8565876
Can't help with soc stuff due to autismo, but have you tried replacing dragons with trains? Less intimidating that way (or more).
>>
>>8565897
https://youtu.be/Z4VjvBaMHJg
>>
>>8565906
Kek
>>
Vidya confession time y'all
>the only FF games I've ever played were 3(6) and 8
>never finished either
>>
>>8565930
I have played every diablo game but usually just end up with a bunch of different characters then get bored because I played the same scenario a bunch of time. Thuss..... I have never finished the campaign once. (in 1, 2, or 3) (usually play on normal or hard)
>>
>>8565930
>tfw you'll never play ff because anime is gay
>>
File: IMG_3488.png (23KB, 918x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3488.png
23KB, 918x767px
>>8565897
>>8565906
>>
>>8565930
I play an occasional FPS but I secretly hate them and it makes me rage every time.
>>
>>8565135
Tip: Weight loss happens in the kitchen, not the gym. If you want to lose weight, eat healthy and count all your calories. Like, everything. Drinks, snacks, candies, fruits, whatever. If you're consuming it, you need to count it. Go check >>>/fit/ since they have better advice than most diet books and fitness trends (because those are usually pop culture crud instead of serious, proven advice).

That said, working out is good for being healthy and having a nice figure, so don't stop. If you're legit fat it's also important to work out as you lose weight because you can avoid getting stretch marks if you're toning your body while you're losing weight. Plus I think working out your pectoral muscles can also help your breasts look good.

Also, have fun. ;-)
>>
>>8565876
>less trolling
>summer vacation
Just my theories, I have no idea. Threads have been less normie lately.
>>
File: saveme.jpg (96KB, 571x549px) Image search: [Google]
saveme.jpg
96KB, 571x549px
>>8565930
>Vidya confession
I have played LoL for over 3,000 hours.
I don't tell people I know irl that I play this godforsaken game. It's my shameful secret.
>>
File: FilthyLol.jpg (48KB, 602x392px) Image search: [Google]
FilthyLol.jpg
48KB, 602x392px
>>8566270
I haven't really played LOL in years but I bet I have a stupid number of hours. What program/site was this that gives you that read out? NVM I figured it out.
Less than I expected so I am happy. Again it has been years but still.
>>
>>8566383
Why did you stop playing? How did you escape?
>>
File: 1494028320543.png (236KB, 424x448px) Image search: [Google]
1494028320543.png
236KB, 424x448px
>>8566270
>>8566383
>spending more than 1 hour on that game.
You two disappoint me.
>>
>>8565709
Every time I hear Hocus Pocus now I swear I'm gonna hear those gunshots, it was so cool
>>
>>8566415
>not playing it for the overwatch freebies
Some play time is legit but it should be double digit numbers
>>
>>8561164
Side note: She didn't quit just because she was feeling guilty you were catching heavy feels. She quit because it was getting too gay for her denial and "friendzoning" you was part of her self-defense mechanism against being gay (your relationship was a hell of a lot gayer than "just friends" though). You mentioned later on that she not only liked the feeling and smell of it, but even the moisture. That means it was turning her on more the more she did it. The fact that she kept pseudo-fucking you after she called it quits says something about how much she wanted your pussy too. I think the problem was that her ability to rationalize away the gayness of her relationship with you was reaching its limits so she pinned it on you and tried to kill it off. I'll bet you she still fantasizes about what you two did together, but she's probably going fullblown denial about those thoughts now.

Solid odds that a combination of a serious, thorough heart-to-heart conversation on it all and light seduction (I dare you to at some point playfully discuss your shared deviancy in your sexy voice, maybe even whispering it right into her ear) would win her over, if she didn't have a bf at least. With the bf it's more ambiguous but I think you'd still have a shot.
>>
File: aArV7oZ_700b.jpg (60KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
aArV7oZ_700b.jpg
60KB, 500x749px
>>8566404
I tried to quit it and failed for a long time then I started subbing in really shitty mobas. That way they satisfied my fix but didn't engage me enough to get addicted like I was with LOL. (Things like Smite, and heros of the Storm) I also realized after university that life as a mostly normie is just better.
Got addicted to life instead because I am lame.

You don't meet pic related by playing LoL
>>
>>8566424
>bf
>rejecting gay feelings
>cheating
Going there is just asking for heartbreak. It's gonna be a fucked up fwb with a girl like that at best. Anon should seek a healthier relationship.
>>
>>8566444
Normally I wouldn't even bother suggesting chasing that but anon said that she was the best gf she ever had when it came to responding to emotional needs so I think it has actual potential to work out great. Fucked up FWB situation should definitely be avoided though. Get serious or go home. If she's gonna get with you, she needs to break up with her BF.

Probably not easy to happen, but you could have the talk and just leave the door open so when she breaks up later she pursues you. It's a bit of a trend with a lot of "straight" girls that they'll have a nice bf of long-term gay repression until they give up on the relationship and start chasing some girl they knew before. Those break-ups frequently happen in their mid-30s as a failed marriage though.
>>
>>8566463
>Those break-ups frequently happen in their mid-30s as a failed marriage though.
Of course if you ruin her repression early on she'll probably quit her relationship much sooner too.
>>
File: 1499773432485.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1499773432485.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Too many normies in this thread, desu.
>>
>>8566463
>best gf she ever had
>from high school
Anon is young, probably just in college based on timeline. Best isn't hard to accomplish with such limited experience. It also means there's compromising for dysfunctional relationships because they haven't experienced better. Look at how many stories posted here of clearly bad relationship dynamics anons accept as normal.
>>
>>8565534
Wear a hat when you're out in the sun for that long, ffs
>>
>>8566482
She's such a spoiled brat but a complete lesbian magnet somehow.
>>
>>8566491
Nah, timeline of years of not talking in person after going to college suggests she's either finished college or in her last year or something.
>>
File: 1483153904626.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1483153904626.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>>8566482
How do I become a normie? I want a gf
>>
>>8566503
It's still a relationship from high school. So all she's had at most is some relationships in college and we have no idea how many that is or if any were serious. Maybe because I'm older but going back to a high school fwb is a regression you don't need when there's lesbians to meet after college who don't have bfs or hang ups about being gay.
>>
>>8566514
>master normie facade
>enjoy weeb hobbies
>acquire cute gf who shares my hobbies
Life is good, sis
>>
>>8566514
That picture makes me think of The Grudge or some shit like that.
>>
>>8566514
I worked hard on my normie act because it's useful to be able to charm them if you need to, but the more time I spent playing normie the angrier I got at the stupid assholes I was fooling.
>>
>>8566523
Well, they're still in touch over social media and it seems there are still some feelings between them. I reckon it's up to anon whether she wants to make it work or move on to greener pastures. Anon said she hopes her ex-sorta-gf still likes the face-sitting, so it sounds like she's still kinda pining for her after all this time. I'm just pointing out the option to pursue her is there. It's up to anon whether or not she wants to go for it or move on. Staying there and doing nothing is just a shitty feeling imo.

On a much more low-key note, here's a hysterical lesbian music video that could also be used to test how gay she is. Odds are if she got off to lesbian face-sitting porn enough to want to do it, this will make her want to get all over a girl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxAvsYrHOmI

Link it to her, mention it's funny ('cause it totally is), and see how she reacts.
>>
>>8566270
I've only played Doto for 300 hours, but I'm stil equally ashamed.
My gf's ex played Doto all day, even prioritized it over her, and she got completely sick of it for that reason. I'm still trying to assure her I don't actually like the game much and mostly just play it because it helps with my sleepiness.
>>
>>8566720
I nearly have 10k hours in doto. I'm unironically addicted and I need help but literally no one can help me. It would be easier for me to go off heroin than doto.
>>
File: 1480642546678.png (22KB, 170x164px) Image search: [Google]
1480642546678.png
22KB, 170x164px
>>8566270
>>8566383
>tfw have at least over 5k hours in LoL spread over 3 accounts
>don't play anymore thanks to being too busy to play vidya as much and some Overwatch instead sometimes
>>
>>8566419
Overwatch freebies?

>>8566437
Oh. So you became a normie. Unfortunately I'm too autismo to ever do that. I guess I'm stuck in LoL hell forever.
I've met grills playing this game, but they are all straight. fml

>>8566747
5K? Holy shit. What's the highest rank you ever placed? I played overwatch for a while. Wasn't my thing so I went back to League. I always go back to it.
>>
>>8566747
>lesbians just as worthless as cishet girls
>>
>>8566813
No matter their true form, neets and weebs forever a shit

t. weeb
>>
>>8566836
I was a neet then I got a job.

I'm not a cis girl though.
>>
>>8566836
Speak for yourself, my weeb friends are pretty great.
>>
File: 1497583157477.png (99KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1497583157477.png
99KB, 535x577px
>>8566805
>What's the highest rank you ever placed?
No bully, I mostly played with friends and barely spent time on ranked because I'd get frustrated with other people easily (I was underage) so the highest I was like high silver/silver 1

>>8566813
>>8566836
I don't get what's so wrong about playing vidya this much, but I don't play much anymore anyway. I don't have the free time because I work and study, and unfortunately I feel like I don't find the joy I used to have for video games anymore. I only go back to games like Overwatch because I don't have to invest a lot of time in it + a few that actually grab my attention sometimes.

I do kind of miss spending hours not caring about anything else but the game I'm playing, but also I don't, I don't know.
>>
>>8566568
This is what made me go NEET. Pretending to be a normie eats away at your soul.
>>
>>8565930
>Vidya confession
Some years ago I started playing an MMO because a qt from lesgen I was chatting with talked me into it.

I ended up loving the game, but cut off contact with her with some bullshit excuse because she was coming on way too fucking strong and was pushing me really damn hard towards LDR territory when I made it clear that's the last thing I wanted. She was pretty adorable, but also kind of two-faced and way too young for me, besides.

I still play the game and enjoy it to this day, but sometimes I remember that weirdo qt and kind of sadly hope she's doing alright.
>>
>>8566929
Can confirm, it's like trying to travel to Alpha Centauri by farting. Taco bell ain't helping.
>>
>>8566992
So what's the game?
>>
>>8567046
I'd rather not say. She might still lurk here for all I know, and I don't want to hurt her any more.
>>
>>8567083
I mean... that's fair, but you described the situation with enough detail that I'm sure she'd already know even without the specific game being mentioned.
>>
>>8566907
I'm nobody to be bullying anyone, anon. But I do get it. As long as you are having fun with the game, it doesn't matter if you play rank. I don't play with my friends because I tend to rage and I don't want to risk them getting annoyed with me. I just play with a few okay players I've met on there. I prefer solo queue above all.

Since you haven't played in a while, let me enlighten you with something new they have added to the game recently: Honor levels. It's hilarious to see people beg to be honored at the end of the game. I guess they are trying to make the community less toxic. It's kinda working right now because most players want to level up their honor badge.
>>
>>8567103
>you described the situation with enough detail that I'm sure she'd already know even without the specific game being mentioned.

I doubt it. I've talked to at least two others from the lesgen days who had a nearly identical situation. Chatted up another anon, came on too strong, ghosted, still interested in a hobby they introduced them to. I'd actually be willing to bet a third of all of us have had such a thing happen.
>>
>>8566929
>Pretending to be a normie eats away at your soul
Boy does it ever.
>>
File: bill_burr_quote_image_20s3.png (137KB, 550x316px) Image search: [Google]
bill_burr_quote_image_20s3.png
137KB, 550x316px
>>8560551
>For those on vacation, feel free to rub it in how great it is not to be chained to a desk.
Im free from uni and finals, currently at home doing nothing and listening to girls' generation.

Feeling kinda depressed, don't feel like drawing or playing games or whatever and I'm basically stuck at home because there's nothing to see in the tiny town I live in and I don't have a ride (nor the motovation) to go meet up with friends.
Yet another summer where I feel like I'm wasting my time and youth. Help, lesgen.
>>
My girlfriend wants me to wear my cheerleader uniform from high school for her.

I asked my mom if she knew where it was but she is asking too many questions I don't want to answer so I'll have to go find it myself.
>>
File: 1499318678002.gif (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499318678002.gif
9KB, 200x200px
>>8566907
>I feel like I don't find the joy I used to have for video games anymore.
Sounds like you are growing up. You are on the right path towards being a normie. Soon you will be hitting up the clubs/parties and eating out a different grill every weekend.
>>
>>8567299
I don't know why videogames are considered childish. Children are biologically prone to play certain kind of games that help them enhace and develop some abilities that will be useful in adulthood. Videogames don't do this. Just because they are called "games" doesn't mean they are childish.
>>
>>8567131
>tfw ended up mostly random convos with lesgen (old days) that went nowhere
>tfw met LDR gf here 2yrs ago, talk everyday, play/watch stuff most days and meet in person sometimes
>tfw moving in together in a year or so
I know I'm not the only one with a similar story.
>>
File: 1497816010653.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497816010653.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw no qt 3.14 to cuddle with
>>
>>8567328
>LDR 2yrs ago
>moving in together in a year

Guaranteed she's already cheated on you at least once, and that she has at minimum 5 major ugly secrets/personality flaws that will only come to light after you've moved in, if you get that far.

Also no, you definitely aren't the only one with such a story. It invariably ends poorly.
>>
File: 1489119867833.jpg (16KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1489119867833.jpg
16KB, 232x197px
>>8567328
You are living the clg dream.
All the girls I befriend from here on other platforms never lead to anything, yet I can't help but have a crush on one of them. I know she doesn't feel the same way, so I won't push it.
>>
How do you deal with hitting the wall? I'm only 25, and even though I have no romantic interest in guys, it's rough that I no longer get the attention and looks that I used to get in my teens. I think I need to bag a qt soon while I still have some goods, or I'll risk becoming a catlady.
>>
>>8567404
Friends are important too.
>>
>>8567404
>blah blah excuses
>so I won't push it.
This is why you aren't happy. This is why you fail.

Push it. If it doesn't work, drop it and move on, and keep pushing it with new chicks who catch your interest.

You'll never land a hit if you don't even swing the bat.
>>
>>8567412
>25
>already hit the wall
So much for white mustard race, right?
>>
A 35 year old just messaged me on Okcupid. I'm 24, what do I say back?
>>
>>8567424
Tell her to stop being a pedo.
>>
File: 1497499838565.jpg (181KB, 838x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497499838565.jpg
181KB, 838x1024px
>>8567423
Asians are obviously the superior race, desu.
>>
>>8567412
If this is even a serious post, I can't even imagine what it would be like to care about something like that.
>>
File: 1498752216368.jpg (227KB, 1242x1331px) Image search: [Google]
1498752216368.jpg
227KB, 1242x1331px
>>8567428
>24
>pedo
>>
>>8567432
Only Japanese are. Gooks eat dog, vomit on their streets, shit on potable water and need plastic surgery to be pretty. Not to mention all the females are bitches.

Chinks are just plain subhuman and SEA are monkeys.
>>
>>8567439
Over 10yo agegap is always paedophilic.
>>
>>8567432
>pic
kek Based gooks.
>>
>>8567452
Given that one party isn't underaged, it's literally not.
>>
>>8567463
err... *neither party
>>
>>8567463
>defending pedophilia
Sasuga lesgen
>>
File: 1386253837007.jpg (101KB, 583x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1386253837007.jpg
101KB, 583x1024px
>>8567446
>all the females are bitches
Really? Is this a stereotype or just anecdotal evidence?
>>
File: 1394102060509.jpg (189KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1394102060509.jpg
189KB, 768x1024px
Bumping with Katya.
>>
File: v6_540.gif (491KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
v6_540.gif
491KB, 500x281px
>it's the "she wants you to meet her bf" episode again
love these
>>
>>8567389
Haha, nope. Sorry if you're bitter or had bad shit happen to you but that's not us in the least.
>>
>>8567412
>be 42
>still get hit on my 20 something girls who think I'm around their age
Haven't hit this "wall" yet. Genes and good living. I'm still a size 2-4 and yes that takes effort.
>>8567446
Shush kek, I've proven this wrong and can't be bothered to do it again.
>>
>>8565284
>>Went into my room and sat on my bed
>>Went to reach over her to grab the TV remote on my end table
>>She just pulled me on top with my legs at her sides and sat up
>>I sat in her lap and she started kissing my neck
>>She played with my hair and rubbed my waist/lower back
>>We start kissing and I sort of froze up for a second since it felt so good
>>Realized I probably seemed uninterested and blurted out "I'm sorry."
>>She pulled back and cupped my face and started to apologize thinking she had pushed me to far
>>Told her "No it's okay, it's just been awhile, so sorry.. if I'm a bad kisser."
>>She just looked at me and took a huge breath then relaxed thinking she had ruined it by being too aggressive.
>>"Anon. Your innocent cuteness is going to be the fucking death of me."
>>Laughed and went back to making out
>>She pulled my shirt and bra off and kissed me all over
>>Both slipped off the rest of our clothes and she fingered me while she held me up with her other hand while I sat up in her lap and she showered me with kisses
>>Sat down for a second since my knees started to give in
>>The lewest part was I felt she was wet as well since she was sort of rubbing me into/against her
>>Kissed her and played with her hair
>>She sat up more and suddenly rolled me over onto my back and under her and ate me out until I came
>>She's 5'8 and I'm 5,3 so I feel tiny ad short compared to her, she's thin but curvy and I'm fairly skinny myself
>>She said since I'm so small, she didn't notice I actually have some boobs until she saw me naked
>>She assured me I was a good kisser afterwards and asked why I felt insecure
>>Explained to her in my last relationship, I was more of the dom when it came to sex and my ex disliked french kissing or making out, so I had little experience with it, and that being a sub feels new to me.
>>She just grinned, kissed me and told me to get used to it.
>>Mfw
>>She spent the night and we have dinner plans tonight after work.
>>
File: VbqmGGi.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
VbqmGGi.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>8567423
>tfw 21 white and look 15
Feels breedy good mang

>>8567432
Given to your statement, what's with the pic choice?
>>
>>8567513
>tfw no Robin Scherbatsky gf
>>
File: 1368813552331.jpg (33KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1368813552331.jpg
33KB, 500x409px
>>8567546
THANKS, living vicariously through you.
>>
>>8567546
>Explained to her in my last relationship, I was more of the dom when it came to sex and my ex disliked french kissing or making out, so I had little experience with it, and that being a sub feels new to me.
Why so many lesbians have issues?
>>
>>8567439
unrelated, but damn her face screams SMUGG. too bad she's het! also i hate wombgoblins.
>>
>>8567497
I want her to bully me. I want her to laugh at me, and call me a dyke. This is weird, I'm usually vanilla.
>>
>>8567573
No prob.
>>8567585
She had low self esteem issues, a low sex drive and depression. So I had to initiate sex if we ever had it. And she would barely touch me. She said it wasn't me, it was her, but I broke up with her after awhile since I couldn't deal with it. It also made me feel insecure my gf wouldn't touch me. I'm pretty fit and have been told I'm good looking by a lot lf people. But it wrecked my self confidence for awhile until I got over it.
>>
>>8567490
Why am I seeing a cross between Shinoda Mariko and Oshima Yuko
>>
File: 61166670_p0_master1200.jpg (523KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61166670_p0_master1200.jpg
523KB, 846x1200px
Got overambitious while trimming my hair and now there's one lock of hair that keeps escaping from ponytail. Fuck.
>>
>>8567546
I don't even care if you're just writing fiction. Don't stop I need this.
>t. Incel with a gf who is making me want to die... Especially after reading this.
>>
>>8567524
I am bitter, yes. That's beside the point, though. You must be young. You'll learn, soon enough. You feel like you have it all figured out right now and that you know each other well enough and nothing could go wrong.

Give it a year, and you'll wish you hadn't wasted your time. LDRs working out is an extraordinarily rare event.
>>
>>8567699
>You must be young
You're talking to our resident Ajumma tho
>>
My old convo logs are too cringy.

I wish I could go back in time and kill myself.
>>
>>8567715
Post most cringy convo.
>>
>>8567715
Finding them cringy means you've changed! I know what you mean though; every now and then I look at my journals from high school, keeps me humble.
>>
>>8567708
I have no idea what ajumma means, sounds like some goddamn taco speak to me.

Either it's youth or naivete. One way or another, odds are not high on a lasting or good relationship.
>>
File: 1490142929885.jpg (49KB, 554x633px) Image search: [Google]
1490142929885.jpg
49KB, 554x633px
>>8567733
it means she wants you to call her "auntie" during lewds
>>
File: 1496972333695.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496972333695.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>8567389
>being this assblasted that there are people out there in happy relationships
>>
>>8567708
No, but I can see why you thought that. My gf and I are very happy together.
>Ajumma
Almost as bad as CanKan. Lesson learned, never volunteer an awful nickname.
>>8567733
>taco speak
That's not even close to anything Spanish. You're really bad at this guessing thing, anon.
>>8567781
I can only imagine someone doing it ironically. It's an incredibly unsexy title.
>>
>>8567733
>odds are not high on a lasting or good relationship.
Isn't that true for all relationships?
>>
File: ontan_right.png (198KB, 1154x654px) Image search: [Google]
ontan_right.png
198KB, 1154x654px
>>8567878
>Almost as bad as CanKan. Lesson learned, never volunteer an awful nickname.
>>
File: 1497575569168.jpg (30KB, 736x551px) Image search: [Google]
1497575569168.jpg
30KB, 736x551px
>>8567733
Sorry but you sound like a massive loser, no wonder you never had a relationship that lasted.
>>
>everyone at work complains about the boss
>honestly she is a cunt
>but I kinda figure every boss is a cunt
>she pays me well
>plus tips out
>and let me make gay rainbow stuff for pride
>so compared to nice bosses that'll be sweet to me and help me out but cut my pay over little shit
>plus never tip out
>and won't hire gays or allow gay shit at work
>I'm ok
>>
>>8567699
>already in it 2+ years
>1 more year will change everything
Kek, sure I'll let you know in a year if I'm still on this Polynesian basket weaving forum.
>>
>>8567904
We're talking specifically about LDRs, initiated from internet hookups particularly from meeting people in these threads, which have a well documented bad track record. Please improve your reading comprehension.

>>8567879
Not in my experience. At least, not to the degree that LDRs from random 4chan hookups go.

>>8567878
>That's not even close to anything Spanish. You're really bad at this guessing thing, anon.
I was not being serious of course. Still, that level of disregard is stereotypical of my people, the Burgerlandians.

>>8567864
No, quite the contrary. I wish nothing but the best for people who succeed against overwhelming odds, or even those who just succeed at all in love. I did already mention i'm bitter, but that's separate to the issue here. LDRs tend not to work out, overwhelmingly, for most people, and especially lesbians, and especially anon lesbians who meet up via 4chan.
>>
>>8567952
Go blog about the person who hurt you already you sore cunt.
>>
>>8567952
I'm kinda familiar with America and I'm pretty sure I've been here longer than you unless you're over 38 yrs old.
And the reason the other anon thought that was me is because I had a LDR work out from an online relationship. These miracles, they do happen.
>>
File: 1367686216501.jpg (197KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1367686216501.jpg
197KB, 800x600px
Please post songs that bust you the fuck up emotionally.
>>
>>8567952
If you're really going to compare apples to apples, you can't count the ones that failed within the first year. I can't imagine the ratio is that skewed. Haven't there been at least two successful lesgen LDRs?
>>
>>8567987
It's hard to say because the happy ones probably stop posting. I know I did for a long time.
>>
>>8567878
>No, but I can see why you thought that. My gf and I are very happy together.
That and these two posts were pretty close together:
>>8567524
>>8567541
>>
>>8567945
I can name three people right now off the top of my head who tried to hook up with other anons from lesgen or clg and things went sour because they went for LDRs and then tried to move things into reality and everything quickly came crashing down shortly thereafter.

That you're being so sarcastic and cavalier about it is worrisome, as if you don't know or doubt what time and experience has proven to be true for the majority of people in very similar circumstances as you.

Obviously I'm not dead set that the same fate will definitely befall you, but in all seriousness please do be cautious because history speaks volumes about how this thing usually goes.

>>8567975
>These miracles, they do happen.
Of course. It's rare though. You're an extraordinary exception to the rule, you must realize this.

>>8567987
I don't know the exact numbers, but I used to make it a little bit of a hobby for myself to follow the LDR exploits of friends and acquaintances, both from here and a couple of other internet communities. It was, most of the time, a disappointing mess for everyone involved. It's happened to me, too, with a woman I knew for a couple of years before we tried to get things happening in the real world, and yeah I'm bitter and jaded about it, but only so far as never wanting to give that avenue of love any more attempts, myself.

As for successes, it really depends on how you define a "success".

The last LDR from a friend from these threads I followed was a year or two ago and she got together with another friend after knowing each other for about a year and a half. It took less than a year for things to fall apart between them, and that was after one of them moved all the way to Canada to live with the other, and it turned out she was a piece of shit with a laundry list of personal issues she was carefully concealing.

I mean, they made the move and they were happy for a little while. You could call that a success in some sense. I wouldn't, though.
>>
>>8568012
I rarely do full greentexting if that helps. Please no stalking, my gf is the jealous type.
>>
File: 1485487882980.jpg (27KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485487882980.jpg
27KB, 542x540px
Oh Jesus someone licenced Yama no Susume in my country and they're broadcasting it in national TV in a children's spot right now. So many buttshots, erotic poses and semi-naked lolis. Whoever did this is the absolute madman!
>>
>>8568021
How many of them failed after 2 happy years and plans to live together in 3?
>>
>>8567983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CyuF9gv9Vs
Nothing to do with the song itself, but I listened to it a lot during a really tumultuous time in my life. Listening to it makes me painfully nostalgic for how I was bursting at the seams with energy and feels back then. It really brings me back to one particular winter night where I went for a jog but ended up just running flat out while listening to this song on loop.
>>
>>8568036
With those exact amounts of time? None that I can recall. I've known several people who did the LDR thing for longer than 2 years and things seemed absolutely like they were going to work out, though, and after getting together for real, through sweat and blood and effort, shit invariably fell through shortly thereafter.

It really depends on the people, though, and probably a lot less on the amount of time spent in LDR mode and working towards meeting up.
>>
>>8568021
>moved all the way to Canada
Never trust a Canadian.
>>
>>8568078
Did they meet before much before moving in together?
>>
>>8568083
Poor CanKan, now no one's gonna want her maple syrup.
>>
>>8568086
planning to move in together i mean
>>
>>8568083
But there are SO many qt lesbians in Canada. So many!
>>
File: 1497974797810.gif (2MB, 390x309px) Image search: [Google]
1497974797810.gif
2MB, 390x309px
>>8568021
>I have virtually dated someone I had never met for 2 years
>also my friends that I have been stalking are as retarded as I am

Oh no, can't believe it failed. Everybody else is doomed for sure.
>>
EU Overwatch anyone?
>>
>>8568021
What province? I happen to have known a cis bi girl who got some poor girl to move to Canada for her. Ended horribly. And then an ex of mine dated her before she had to move back. Weirdest situation I've ever seen.
>>
>>8568091
Says who? I've been trying to seduce CanKan for several years now.
>>
>>8568106
That's how they get you
>>
>>8568106
>But there are SO many qt lesbians in Canada
chinks and ugly butches
>>
>>8568121
Ontario.

Redhead?
>>
>>8568070
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CyuF9gv9Vs
Oh, Imogen Heap, I like her. Thanks for the song and story!
>>
>>8568021
>extraordinary exception
I don't disagree with your premise but I think you were being too harsh with your assumptions. Especially as I've said here >>8568005 the happy ones probably bail early and never return to report in.
I'm just another extraordinary exception in coming back to 4chan periodically even after 10 years. There are not that many true oldfags who do who also have a functioning normie life.
But since you keep make a habit of tracking LDRs, do you know of a couple...an American dating a girl from Finland, posted a couple years back? I spoke to her on skype before but now I have no idea what happened to them.
>>
>>8568123
Kek?
>>
File: 1497878360507.png (489KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497878360507.png
489KB, 600x800px
>>8568180
Who else would it be?
>>
>>8568146
Nope NB. Sad how often that kinda shit happens. She (from my point of view) got this girl to move in like a month after she kicked me out (probably missed my rent money I feel like). I guess the girl was schizophrenic and she convinced her shed get free meds in canadaland. Ended up cheating on her partner (my friend) with the us girl they both got kicked out and somewhere in between there a girl I dated dated the us girl for a bit. I can't even believe this was a fucking thing and that I meet all these people seperatly. How small is world for that to happen. And I dated the cis girls ex gf before I even knew she was dating my friend.

I hope that makes sense I'm still in fucking shock.
>>
>>8568191
What are you watching this season? I'm not KanCan.
>>
>>8568106
>qt lesbians in Canada
>blue-haired, obese turbo SJWs
>qt
>>
File: 1420699194409.jpg (24KB, 228x250px) Image search: [Google]
1420699194409.jpg
24KB, 228x250px
>tfw you can't post Kancolle pics anymore or people will mistake you for a degenerate Canadian
>>
File: 1496895990193.jpg (26KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496895990193.jpg
26KB, 720x720px
>>8568191
Do you watch Sakura Quest? Is it worth watching in your opinion?
>>
>>8568204
Yeah that's a little bit more fucked up than what my friend went through. Small world, indeed.

>>8568173
>the happy ones probably bail early and never return to report in.
I'd love to chalk it up to confirmation bias, I really would, but the truth is the ordinary outcome I've seen is from friends and acquaintances that I personally kept in touch with, including followup.

I still might be a bit too harsh on some assumptions, but I can't say it could possibly be by much. Then again, on the whole, my sample size is still just a tiny drop in the massive ocean of human experience, so who knows?

As for the american and finnish girls, that doesn't sound familiar, sorry.
>>
>>8568091
Let's be real here: I'm already a wizard, it's not like that would change much.

>>8568123
>>8568191
I love you too Kek.

>>8568218
I haven't posted Kancolle in forever, feel free to claim it for your homeland.
>>
>>8568205
New Game!!
Symphogear AXZ
Kakegurui
Princess Principal
NTR
Centaur no Nayami
Made in Abyss
>>
>>8568231
Ah well, it was just a shot in the dark. The American wasn't a regular poster and the Finnish gf never posted here. Many of the old lesgen posters aren't here much either unless their posting style has drastically changed.
>>
>>8568228
No, it was boring as fuck. But maybe you will like it, I don't know. I was disappointed given Shirobako was really good.
>>
File: 1365038821549.png (67KB, 578x547px) Image search: [Google]
1365038821549.png
67KB, 578x547px
>>8568245
>NTR
You really turned into a complete degenerate, haven't you?
>>
>>8568191
I am still unreasonably excited that a Tamamusi character has the same birthday as me.
>>
>>8568247
Well I eventually veered away from the threads back in the lesgen days, myself. Most of the people I became friends with or got involved with were gals from the video chatrooms, skype, and even IRC(I know). Quite a few of the regulars in those places were either just lurkers in the threads, or completely unrelated and drifted in from elsewhere.

I haven't really kept up with the clg threads in the past year, even.
>>
File: 1499516854650.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499516854650.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
>>8568252
Ok thanks, I'll skip it then. I tend to like the things you like (up until NTR shit, that is) and my backlog is massive enough so I won't bother for now.
>>
>>8568267
>IRC
What, I thought we only had an IRC for like a week. And there were only two or three people in it.
>>
>>8568245
Similar list, but no Symphogear because I'm behind a season. No NTR because too much rage. Made in Abyss, why that?
I also picked up Hina Logi, Action Heroine, on the fence with Hell Girl and Fate/Apocrypha (both for completionist sake).
Watched one episode of Battle Girl and dropped it because it's terrible.
>>
>>8568278
There were like 3 different IRCs at one point, mostly from people uninvolved with the threads after some of us migrated over.

Basically like two of us lesgenners lured in a bunch of folks from an imploding lesbian steam group, and it lasted for a couple of good months before the drama found its way into IRC too.
>>
File: 1367203295263.png (18KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
1367203295263.png
18KB, 500x343px
>>8568247
>tfw used to OP a shit ton of the first lesgen threads when /lgbt/ was created

Is 4chan really worth getting nostalgic over?
>>
>>8568290
Ah, I see.
>>
>>8568259
I'm practically just watching it because it's (((yuri))). I despise the manga and Kodama Naoko.

>>8568263
>you will never know this joy
>>
>>8568121
If she's foolish enough to immigrate for memesexual, she had it coming desu
>>
>>8568290
I was in the early lesgen vidchat a few times (I thinkt tinychat, not sure). It explains so many random convos. I don't have enough free time to commit to chatting.
>>8568292
I had good skype chats with the other LDR. It was curiosity. I was never on here enough to get too attached to anyone on a personal basis. As for 4chan, yeah, everyone misses better days with better posters, better convos etc. Maybe it's nostalgia goggles but at least I know I'm not imagining the change in traffic.
>>
>>8568347
Yup, tinychat was where it was at for a good while, and tons of trannies, non-4channers, and friends of friends came through. Plenty of trolls and guys as well.

There was a lot of weird behind the scenes shit going down amongst the people in there pretty much all the time. If you didn't chat with the regulars, you missed a whole hell of a lot of ridiculous drama.

There were, however, extended periods when it was just chill and nothing but a bunch of nice ladies video chatting the afternoon away, complaining about exes or tfwnogf, and getting drunk together online. I miss the good times, sometimes. Also, a completely unsurprising amount of boob flashing and super awkward flirting.
>>
>>8568272
I don't really like NTR. I thought the threads would be funny but there wasn't any freakout at all, it seems everyone already knew about it so it was shitposted as usual. Deeply disappointed.

>>8568282
Made in Abyss got good visuals. From what I have read of the manga the story seems to be grimderp and bornerline hentai at times. Loli torture simulator and shota dick. It's not what I expected and I will probably drop it. I'm also considering picking up Action Heroin.
>>
>>8568341
>you will never know this joy
Never say never
>>
>>8568387
>Made in Abyss
Different anon, but I really like the look of this one, too. I didn't think I'd be interested in it specifically because of the borderline hentai loli torture and shota dick nonsense, but it seems like they're cutting most or maybe all of that out of the anime, so I'm giving it a shot, and it seems promising so far. Very pretty, and reminds me of some early Ghibli memories.

I hope they just focus entirely on the adventure and nonsexual grimderp aspects of it, because that would be right up my alley.
>>
>>8567258
Tell us what she wants to do with it, anon.
>>
>>8568387
>Action Heroine
It was better than I expected. People compare it to Locodol but it has action and pacing's better. I'm not seeing any yuri yet but I don't see any het either.
>>
File: CuFXyzoVMAAJxz1.jpg (147KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CuFXyzoVMAAJxz1.jpg
147KB, 900x1200px
>>8568341
>Kodama Naoko
Pls don't despise her, she's a nice lady with a cute cat. She freely admits that she writes soapy trash, it's what she loves.
>>
>>8568410
>NTR
>Renai Manga
Why always with the terrible yuri?
>>
File: 1492524863890.jpg (3KB, 111x125px) Image search: [Google]
1492524863890.jpg
3KB, 111x125px
>>8568410
That cat is too cute for that filthy woman.
>>
>>8568417
Shit, I meant World without Freedom. Why did I mix those up.
>>
>>8568410
Even if she didn't draw telenovela-tier drama her series have too many bisexuals.
>>
>>8568409
Well I think I will pick it up. The other series I was waiting for seems to have het, but it airs until tomorrow so I don't know for sure.
>>
>>8568445
What is it?
>>
Convo is getting stale.

What's the hottest thing you've ever seen, heard of, or wanted to try, but turned out to be unrealistic or even terrible in practice?

Failing that, or additionally, what's the weirdest fetish you've encountered that another lesbian has had?
>>
File: 1499556840353.png (467KB, 847x455px) Image search: [Google]
1499556840353.png
467KB, 847x455px
>>8568409
>not seeing any yuri yet
I'm hoping for some. In any case, I like it.
>>
File: BVPanMuCIAASOep-orig.jpg (129KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
BVPanMuCIAASOep-orig.jpg
129KB, 1136x852px
>>8568417
>>8568427
Because that's literally what she aims to draw. I don't necessarily like it, but I admire her for owning that.

>>8568420
Dowman has an adorable cat too. Maybe Japanese cats are just cuter.

>>8568440
Wouldn't be nearly enough drama for her without 'em.
>>
>>8568451
Clione no Akari
>>
So 2 quick questions: How short should my nails be and is it ok to have nail polish when fingering a girl? Can nail polish come off when fingering someone if they get wet enough? Never really been with a girl before and i don't want to mess anything up, sorry for the lewd questions I'm just anxious.
>>
>>8568514
>Can nail polish come off when fingering someone if they get wet enough?

Why don't you practice on yourself first and find out?
>>
>>8568483
Is your hobby collecting cute cat pics from mangaka?
>>
>>8568549
Possibly. Isn't social media a gift?
Morinaga has cats too but she has too many AND she fosters so I can't keep track. Shimura has a couple but I've only seen her and Ishide's drawings of them.
>>
>>8568582
Feel free to post more cute mangaka cats. Going through Naoko's cat pictures right now.
>>
File: 1393859836067.jpg (720KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1393859836067.jpg
720KB, 1000x667px
>>8568347
>>8568382
Yeah, the tinychat was was the tits. I used to cam sometimes... no way in hell I'd do that nowadays nowadays, since it'd get screenshotted and reposted everywhere. I never got very personal with anyone in chat either, but it was a fun way to pass the time with people who were actually like us.

There was this qt from Sweden (or somewhere?) who cammed topless once. Normally I don't get off to just looking at naked strangers, but holy shit, I was salivating.
>>
File: C7u3JbwVYAAWs9n.jpg (507KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C7u3JbwVYAAWs9n.jpg
507KB, 1536x2048px
>>8568585
Kodama's probably the one who spams cat pics the most, it's pretty much the only reason I follow her on twitter. Here's one of Morinaga's.
>>
A tranny pushed me down the front steps at the library this morning and wanted me to fight them after I got up.
>>
>tfw weeb and hate cats
>>
>>8568587
>screenshotted and reposted
They'd post some of the girls with screenshots and nicknames from chat. I don't see it posted anymore though. Best to keep a low profile.
>>
>>8568587
>no way in hell I'd do that nowadays nowadays, since it'd get screenshotted and reposted everywhere.

If we're being totally honest, it's actually pretty shocking that didn't happen back then, even. As much of a thrill as it could be to let loose, I'm pretty sure every last one of us should have been a bit more cautious.

There were goddamn psychos even amongst the confirmed non-troll ladies, after all. And even though I didn't spend a whole lot of time in there every week at the height of the tinychat days, even I knew of at least two definite underaged chicks getting way too frisky on cam.
>>
>>8568632
Different anon here but yeah I remember that happening now and then.

We almost moved to a better site than tinychat at one point, where a non-tranny moderator was actually able to control shit, and where screenshotting could be disabled, but it turned out to be more hoops than most of us were willing to jump through just to casually videochat on demand.
>>
File: C7vo-UnUwAAeOwZ-orig.jpg (480KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C7vo-UnUwAAeOwZ-orig.jpg
480KB, 1536x2048px
>>8568604
But seriously, Morinaga is a bona fide cat lady.

>>8568631
Terrible taste senpai
>>
File: C3f0L4rUcAARdlv-orig.jpg (483KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C3f0L4rUcAARdlv-orig.jpg
483KB, 2048x2048px
>>8568585
Hibiki Reine has a Russian Blue, of course (that being her circle name).
>>
File: 1411245941226.jpg (151KB, 496x691px) Image search: [Google]
1411245941226.jpg
151KB, 496x691px
>>8568651
>Morinaga is a pussy monster
>>
>>8568635
>>8568647
Do any of you go into the /clg/ chat now?
>>
>>8568692
Nope. Haven't bothered in at least a year or two. I don't even know what site or service we use these days.
>>
File: KloopsIntShow.jpg (238KB, 2047x2047px) Image search: [Google]
KloopsIntShow.jpg
238KB, 2047x2047px
>>8568106
I mean I can vouch that there are a ton of qt lesbians here. Most are just shacked up/not on OKCupid and stuff like that so you have to factor that in.
>>8568647
>and where screenshotting could be disabled,
Considering my eyes get posted every thread I can vouch for this.
Speaking of lesgen. >>8568292 you should remake it/start posting it because it came back recently but was slow af and the last few editions got bumped off so maybe you will have better luck.
>>
File: 1369512069443.jpg (281KB, 1024x932px) Image search: [Google]
1369512069443.jpg
281KB, 1024x932px
>>8568692
To be honest, I don't know anything about Discord and have never used it. Apparently you need to ask for an invite and will get kicked if you're not active enough, though? Which is... I dunno, I'm not really up for that level of social obligation right now. Part of what I liked about tinychat was being able to just go in there whenever and lurk, even if I didn't feel like participating right then.
>>
>>8568708
discord
>>
>>8568733
Peeps! How's it going?
>>
>>8568587
All the camming was the big reason I never got into tc. Camming really bothers me for some reason.

>>8568692
I did for a while, but it didn't hold my interest.
>>
>>8568741
>will get kicked if you're not active enough
What the fuck? Are they even aware that they're on 4chan?
>>
>>8568772
4chan shits on perma-chats. It's only accepted for livestreaming events. So I don't see any rules. Plus, our threads are basically blogging so anyone here is automatically breaking rules.
>>
>>8568741
Don't forget the voice test. I'm cis, but paranoid I won't pass.
>>
>>8568708
>>8568741
>>8568750
I think about it sometime and I don't mind the voice test but getting kicked for lack of activity? I can't maintain that.
>>
>>8568781
I'm cis but I have social anxiety, having to use the phone is torture for me so I won't even try getting on the discord.
>>
File: C0HXK0BUkAAT1dT-orig.jpg (621KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C0HXK0BUkAAT1dT-orig.jpg
621KB, 2048x2048px
>>8568669
Fitting eh?
This is Hibiki Reine's other cat. What a cute fatty.
>>
>>8568791
I think it takes a couple months, but I can't remember.
>>
File: More L Word.jpg (61KB, 558x463px) Image search: [Google]
More L Word.jpg
61KB, 558x463px
I thought that Jenny bitch was kidding, but she really is back. FUCK.
>>
>>8568781
I know the feeling, I have a pretty deep voice for cis and some masculine speaking habits (apparently?).
>>
How many people are even in the Discord? We seem to usually get around 35-55 unique posters per thread, but that's including trolls and male passersby.
>>
I went on a date with the almost jailbait today and it went pretty well.
We didn't really have something in mind in terms of activities, she suggested we just buy some beer and hang out. So we did, and we actually had lots to talk about, so much we managed to fill hours conversing.
She brought up reasons why she isn't really into sex or getting intimate with someone right now - nevertheless I held her hand whilst we were scouting for another place to hang out at, and she kissed me at some point and then we did it a couple more times.
Also her mother is a lesbian and has a long-term girlfriend, and her brother is gay and married.
She also turned me on way too much when we kissed.
>>
>>8568863
Chat populations don't reflect the thread. A lot of people post who don't chat and a lot of people chat who don't post.
>>
>>8568865
Glad it went well
>Whole family is gay
A rare spotting
>>
>>8568860
>>
>>8568860
>>8568888
I've never cared about anything less.

Just let this shit stay dead, god.
>>
>>8568865
I met my GF's moms pretty recently and was upset to discover I look like her non-biological mom.
>>
>>8568882
Right? I knew her brother was gay, but I had no idea about his marriage or her mother.

>tfw she told her mother she was meeting a girl tonight and she was all like, "ooh tell me everything!!"

>>8568909
I... really hope she's not trying to compensate for her mommy issues.
>>
>>8568935
Me too, she is a way better mommy than me.
>>
>>8568860
>Mention it to my gf
>She's like great, let's watch it
>Why even
>Because we can bond over watch a train wreck together
>>
File: 1498684273926.jpg (250KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498684273926.jpg
250KB, 1067x1600px
>>8568746
Things could be better. Still unemployed, Still not getting any from my gf. I convinced her to sleep in the same bed last night which was a plus. ("wow this was so comfy, and you were so warm and snugg!!!" like yeah bed with me in it > bed > couch shouldn't be rocket science. Hopefully she will take actually sleep with me again now.)

Went to the local pride and a lesbian dance all of which were good. (Got a sunburn beneath my hair which is pretty uncomfy. I need a cute sun hat next time for sure! ) There is another lesbian roof top volley ball thing coming up this weekend I might go to. (Yes I have accepted that I am a normie haha)

Feeling kind of aimless desu. I should do some art or something or keep reading books to help me get a job but I just don't feel like doing anything today. I haven't even enjoyed games lately.

I there is an online movie night/voice chat hangout in my lesbian group later so that could be fun. Might pick up some drinks for that but feeling sort of off still.

Seeing so many qts out and about at Pride really makes me wish I was single sometimes...Like even if I could get a spur of the moment organic makeout session with my gf or something that would keep me going you know? We cuddle all the time but I need something that feels less platonic.
>>
>>8569016
What does she say when you talk about the lack of intimacy? My gf and I also had a dry patch but we talked it through and overcame it. If we hadn't been able to overcome it I highly doubt our relationship would have lasted, despite being very happy together in every other area. Intimacy is important
>>
>>8567983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4F_eaa1XIY
>>
>>8569063
>despite being very happy together in every other area. Intimacy is important
Yeah this is a very real thing. We ARE happy in all other aspects and that makes it confusing. She basically just doesn't care about/need sex anymore. She says her personality has changed etc. We have talked about it a number of times and she has suggested concrete actions she can take she sort of does some of those things (usually letting me cuddle her/assist in masturbation) then that stops happening too.
At this point, I have pretty much accepted that things aren't going to get better. I am actually looking around to try and find an affordable relationship therapist or something. (her burlesque instructor is also a sex therapist so I could try that route but I think it is more about tantra in her case.)

Otherwise I am triyng to get a new job and then will probably move out. I have recognized that I need passion/intamacy in my relationship so I have to move on in order to get that. No sense wasting any more of my young years. Like I can count the number of times she has let me go down on her on one hand so that is not ok.
It is still going to be hard I have never lived with a partner before, and if she had it her way she would marry me/has brought it up before but I laid down that I would never get married day one of the realtionship.

For now I just have to try and tough it out but I am cracking. Having mentally sort of broken up for a month now and keeping things up is hard. I will never cheat on her or any other partner though.
>>
>gf has the self esteem of a rock
>constantly apologizes for the dumbest shit
>stutters when flustered

i should hate all of this but jesus christ its adorable
>>
>>8569016
Your posts about your gf make me so sad, but you get enough flak about dumping her whenever you bring it up. Glad it sounds like the situation is improving, at least? Fingers crossed.

I legit admire you for putting yourself out there in spite of feeling a bit shitty. Best of luck with your job search, my dude. I'd totally go with you to wingman at normieball, but nobody in these threads ever lives within a 500-mile radius of me, ha. /clg/ will be with you in spirit thirstily eye-groping the qts.
>>
File: 1366378393094.png (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1366378393094.png
14KB, 200x200px
>>8569108
>Like I can count the number of times she has let me go down on her on one hand
Haven't you guys been together for like, years? Eating pussy is the best part of having a gf.
>>
>>8569133
>the number of times she has let me go down on her on one hand
Jesus, my gf and I exceed that on each other on a an average weekend. What a nightmare.
>>
>>8569016
Huh, peeps lives near me. Who knew.
>>
>>8569116
>/clg/ will be with you in spirit thirstily eye-groping the qts.
I nearly did a spit-take, so good! lol
>>8569115
>but jesus christ its adorable
That is because it is. Be sure to fluff up her confidence when you can, and encourage her with kisses!
>>
>>8569153
L O N D O N ?
O
N
D
O
N
?
>>
>>8569108
You sound like a good person and like you're taking all the right steps. If everything else is good then I'd say it's definitely worth trying/having tried everything, including a therapist. That way you can say that you really did give the relationship every chance you could.

Does she know that the lack of intimacy is a deal breaker for you? I think it would have been for me too. You have to be aware of what you need to make you happy and where you're able to compromise, but it seems she isn't even meeting you in the middle. It's a difficult situation to be in and I feel for you.

From what you're saying it seems like intimacy was never that important to her and her interest in it has decreased even further. I think this is unlikely to change desu but maybe she'd be willing if she didn't want to lose you. I really hope you get a good outcome from this, even if it means having to branch out and find someone you are more compatible with (but ideally working something out together)
>>
File: CleanedTurtle.jpg (241KB, 1080x1452px) Image search: [Google]
CleanedTurtle.jpg
241KB, 1080x1452px
>>8569133
>>8569143
Yeaaaahhh. :( Like 3 years now. (One of which was Long distance though so there is an excuse for that one) The bulk of our sex was in the first year of the relationship.

Funny story the only one night stand I ever had we were hitting it off and I took her back to the hotel and she was just so fucking beautiful I was almost tripping over myself. We got in bed (and having never done this before I was still wearing my underwear) She was like you can ditch those. Pretty much as soon as I took them off we started making out and almost immediately I went down on her, I couldn't fucking resist.

She sent me cute texts and stuff the next few days then 4 days later when we were setting up another get together she say "Yeah it weirded me out that you went down on me so quickly I would rather not meet again. But you are really sweet." and that was that.

I actually end up feeling guilty these days that I think about sex so much, and my gf sort of berates me about it sometimes. "It's always about sex with you." etc And like it isn't it is just that like somone who is really hungrey it gets to be the only thing on your mind. No one needs to tell me that there is more to relationships... I have been functioning in a mostly sexless one for 3 years so that always kind of pisses me off. (Then I get mad at myself too.) *sigh*
>>
>>8569226
That's a really nice turtle
>>
>>8569263
https://youtu.be/CMNry4PE93Y
>>
File: quickWCLadybug.jpg (200KB, 816x800px) Image search: [Google]
quickWCLadybug.jpg
200KB, 816x800px
>>8569191
>Does she know that the lack of intimacy is a deal breaker for you?
We have talked about it a number of times. She is always making herself so busy too so I don't bring it up as often as I should. Communication is the key to all relationships! The longer things go on the more I end up resenting her for it too.

>From what you're saying it seems like intimacy was never that important to her and her interest in it has decreased even further
She has always been weird that way. She considered kissing more intimate than sex. Sex was always something she did for other people and never herself. Like She wasn't even used to having orgasms during sex before she met me. She's is bi and mostly dated guys who never bother/cared, where as I focused on her and made everything about her ensuring she felt comfortable and worked around her anxiety etc.

> even if it means having to branch out and find someone you are more compatible with
I even suggested that we try an open relationship at one point (and I am really not into that but I would try and make it work to keep being with her etc.) That conversation was a dead end for her since she decided she doesn't want to share me... Which is especially funny because early on she wanted to have a open relationship and I convinced her to go mono.

But yeah insert your bisult memes here.

We will see where things end up. Thanks for rooting for me.

>>8569263
Thanks! I dabble. Maybe I will make some art that always makes me feel better.
>>
>>8569166
Well there's one in London too, but no.
>>
>>8569226
How in the hell do you keep attracting these girls with weird sexual hangups? You must have been rapist in a past life and this is some kind of twisted karmatic retribution.

Look, you seem to already know this, but I'm gonna say it anyway because it seems like you also need to hear it: it is completely normal to desire your partner. Sexual urges are also normal and one of our most basic instincts. What's NOT normal is going months upon months without sexing your gf for no particular reason and expecting her to be fine with that. My own sex drive is finicky as hell, but I wouldn't be able to handle that kind of relationship either. If she wants chastity she can go date a damn nun.

It's also not weird to be super thirsty for that V right off the bat. What the fuck? I'd be flattered my partner was so eager.
>>
Why do we have so many posters and ex-posters who do art? Is it a lesbian thing?
>>
>>8569323
If it makes you feel better, I'm absolute shit at art. There you go.
>>
File: 2380032.jpg (110KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
2380032.jpg
110KB, 667x500px
>>8569292
>>8569321
Addendum: DRAW A CAT.
>>
File: 10386.gif (479KB, 426x267px) Image search: [Google]
10386.gif
479KB, 426x267px
>>8569092
T-too relatable, desu.
>>
>>8569323
My 7 year old niece can produce better art than me. I still draw everything in crappy stick figure form.
>>
>>8569312
Huh. Where then, still in the UK?
>>
Hi. I just need to rant or ask for advice. I'm not sure which. This is going to be long, I'm sorry.

I met a girl on HER about 5 months ago. We hit it off really well, she was constantly texting me and hanging out almost every day. Once, she even drove 3 hours at midnight because she missed me. We cuddled constantly, and I really thought she liked me. She was extremely positive, kind, body positive, and everything I liked.

She started telling that her living situation at her college was stressful, and expressed interest at moving in with me. I've never had somebody who seemed to be this excited to be around me, so I let her. She was supposed to move in during August, but that date got pushed up to the beginning of June because she seemed so eager.

Things changed the week before she moved in. I paid for both of us to go on a mini-vacation to an amusement park and resort during that week. Right before we went, I told her how I felt and that there was no pressure for her to move faster just because she was moving in. She told me that she didn't hold the same feelings - and I was confused, but fine with it. She was still a good friend and I was looking forward to having a roommate.

We went on vacation, but she was just different. She didn't want to ride most rides at the park, and at the resort she didn't want to swim (the water scared her), didn't like being in the hot tub (being straight people were in it), walking around (it was too hot) or...basically anything.
>>
>>8569414

When she moved in, she bought a separate bed, and stopped cuddling altogether - except for a handful of times. She grew controlling and negative, she never had fun doing anything, constantly complained about my cooking, got upset when I would watch shows she didn't like, or listen to music she didn't like. Even in my own car she's constantly controlling the radio and will get visably aggravatted if I change the station to something I like. Basically if things aren't 100% about her, she's upset. Even if I hang out with friends without her, she sulks until I include her in my plans, then sulks during if my friends aren't 100% enthralled with her.

She spends at least a half hour looking through her own selfies a day, and constantly goes on and one about how out of everybody's league she is. How pretty she is, or how smart and talented she is, and how other people are always in love with her. When she sees that I match with a girl on a dating site or app, she tries to hunt down that person and match with them as well, like it's a contest to get them to like her better - even though she is seeing somebody and isn't interested in dating other people.

Still, I've never gotten mad at her, or anything, since we still get along for the most part since we share a lot of common interests.

However, that all changed this weekend.

On Saturday I was booking another vacation for me and a few friends. While I was busy on the phone, she said she was hungry. I told her that we didn't have much food, but we could make garlic buttered noodles. She asked when I was going to make it, and I asked her if she could. She said she didn't know how - even after I explained that it was just boiling noodles then adding butter and garlic powder to them. She still said she didn't understand, so I made them while juggling phone calls at the same time. Once they were made, she shrugged and said they were "good enough" while she ate. Which was just rude.
>>
>>8569424
Then I invited her to hang out with my friends and I who going dancing later in the night. She made a big deal about me not inviting her sooner, even though she wasn't even supposed to be out of state with a friend that day, and she doesn't like drinking or dancing in the first place. But I invited her.

When we got to the bars, she sulked in the corner and faced the wall. She complained that she was bored, the music was too loud, and that she waas tired. She spend the whole night texting on her phone - later I found out it was to her ex, who she had recently reconnected with.

While we were out, another friend of mine informed me that this girl has apparently be going around telling people that she doesn't like me because my weight and "shape" reminds her of a man who abused her. She's also been telling people that I'm "butch," and although I am chubby and have short hair, I dress entirely feminine and almost always wear full-faced makeup when I'm not working. It really hurt, but I decided to sit on it for a while because I didn't want to get into a fight.
>>
>>8569426
The next day, her and I were supposed to go to a family cookout, and I had a headache, so I laid down beforehand. I woke up and she was gone. She spent the entire day ditching me and hanging with her ex, without even letting me know. When she got home, I asked her why she is going around telling people that my body apparently "sends her into panic attacks when you even so much as brush against me" when she never told me that.

I told her that I'm not mad about her feelings, but the fact that she didn't tell me sooner. I've always been worried about seeming predatory or having my feelings being unwanted/creepy. So anytime I have cuddled with her, I've always explained that and asked for consent, and she's always said it was fine - and even encouraged it by scooting back to me, or wiggling her ass against me while we were spooning.

She got angry at me, and basically implied that I had no right to be upset because SHE was the victim, and also acted like I was being rude because she said "everybody" agreed that I looked manish and butch.

I went to bed for the night and we didn't talk until the next day. I assumed things would have been over but when I told her I was waiting for the rain to clear up before going to the gym, she got angry all over again. I asked her how long she was going to be bitchy over this.
>>
>>8569433
I explained to her that she wasn't the only person who was sexually assaulted, and that my experience was with a woman, so it has always made me insecure about my sexuality. Moreso because I'm overweight, so I feel creepy by default. It's one of the reasons why I'm so big on consent, and that I feel like she really violated my trust not only by LYING to me about how she felt, but by telling people behind my back that I made her uncomfortable. She tried gaslighting me, saying that she didn't tell me "because I knew you would react like this." I asked her if continuing to live her would be a problem for her, and she said "no, but I think it will be for you" and gave me the most condesending look I've ever seen. Mind you, the whole time I'm telling her this - in tears - she's sitting on my couch with a little knowing, amused smile on her face. She said she was going home for a bit, and that we could resume being friends "eventually."

I don't know what to do. Now that I've seen how she is, and can recognize that she has some seriously fucked up shit going on, and has proven to be very manipulative, I want her out of my life. I can't get over the fact that she basically used me while she was in a bad way with her ex (I found out that a week before I met her, they broke up, which explains why she was so clingy) and now that she's back with her, she's treating me like I'm worse than garbage.

However, she cancelled her dorm housing, so she has nowhere to live, and her paying me rent gives me extra money to save up to move to a different city (which I've wanted to do for years).

I'm thinking of giving her another chance, but I just feel gross being around her now. I'm going to be treating her more like a coworker or aquaintance than an actual friend, and it's just strange.

Shit sux man.
>>
>>8569439
1) She's using you and always has from day 1
2) She's a textbook narcissist with the worst traits of one. Go look it up and learn that she cannot be trusted, she will lie, manipulate, and do anything she wants with zero compunction.
3) Would you let someone pay you to treat you like shit? If no, why take her rent. Kick her out.

Remember any time you waste in a dysfunctional relationship, you lose the opportunity to find a good, healthy relationship. That applies to you too, peeps and everyone in this thread that know their relationship is awful and still put up with it. Wake up! How many more months or years are you going to live unhappily? You're getting older every day and more and more of the few good girls out there are getting taken.
>>
File: 1368433181270.gif (2MB, 320x211px) Image search: [Google]
1368433181270.gif
2MB, 320x211px
>>8569439
>>8569433
>>8569426
>>8569424
>>8569414
Anon, I'm sorry you're being treated badly.

Remember that you owe this girl nothing. Hell, you've already been better to her than it sounds like she deserves. She's not worth making yourself miserable over and you shouldn't have to live with someone who acts like this.

Boot the bitch. You can find another roommate easily for money, and unless they're an actual rapist or something you'd be hard-pressed to do worse than you currently have. The fact that she has nowhere else to go is her own issue to deal with and not your responsibility. She's made her own bed - let her lie in it and rot.
>>
File: bangs1.jpg (142KB, 736x549px) Image search: [Google]
bangs1.jpg
142KB, 736x549px
>>8569460
>Remember any time you waste in a dysfunctional relationship, you lose the opportunity to find a good, healthy relationship.
Yeah this is very true. For me at least (peeps) I can't do anything till I get a job. As said above though I have my plan.
>>8569331
>DRAW A CAT.
I love cats/they are my favorite animal but have never drawn one! I should do this.
>>
>>8569460
Yeah, I just really need the money. I feel like now that I know how she is, I can guard against it. My mother has NPD, so I'm used to it.

I plan on saving up money, and then just moving out without giving her much notice once I have enough (around December)

I'm also a bit wary about kicking her out. I work most of the day, and she has a key. I don't want her taking anything or ruining my stuff in the process. If I need to kick her out earlier, I'll do so once I have a weekend to spare for it.
>>
>>8568113
I'm US and I play on PS4. I-I plan on building a gaming PC this summer though.
>>
File: 1367645912547.png (20KB, 183x228px) Image search: [Google]
1367645912547.png
20KB, 183x228px
>>8569460
>tfw you'll never have to worry about this because you've already given up on love
>>
File: 1497956595259.jpg (510KB, 2732x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1497956595259.jpg
510KB, 2732x2048px
>>8569488
>I love cats/they are my favorite animal
Mah nigga. If you weren't in the UK and emotionally chained to a human chastity belt, I'd wed and bed you.
>>
>>8569506
>December
>HALF A YEAR with this crazy bitch

Please do yourself the favor of kicking her out sooner.
>>
>>Show my gf a cute song that makes me think of her
>>She hates it and turns it off
Welp. I tried.
>>
>>8569615
Post it?
>>
I need ice
>>8569633
>>8569633
>>8569633
>>
>>8569615
>tell my girlfriend about a song that always makes me think of her
>she loves it
>googles the source
>it was about a dog
>>
>>8569331
I drew the cat for you anon. Sadly I have been drinking and only have a touchpad to work with.
>>
File: cat.jpg (181KB, 1908x1927px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
181KB, 1908x1927px
>>8569331
>>8569702
Like I said, I have been drinkking.
>>
>>8569439
This is like shacking up with Zoe Quinn (see: The Zoe Post), except your girl is less subtle about what a colossal manipulative bitch she is. Kick her the fuck out. Get the landlord or cops or whoever to do it if you can't do it yourself. She clearly wants to take over your apartment and force you to move out (Hint: She said she'll be fine staying in your place, but you won't be. MEANING: She wants to take over your apartment and drive you out. No joke.), so get ready to just one day throw out her shit, put it at the door or whatever, CHANGE the locks (assume she made a copy of all your keys, because she most likely did), get a deadbolt, and tell her to get bent when she's out. Ask a friend (male friends are better for this) to help you out with driving her away if you have to confront her. She might try to act like you're the villain once she's gone. Don't get suckered into her games. Tell your side, and leave it at that. It's still much better than having her ruin your life from the inside.

Ignore all her guilt trips. You owe her fucking nothing. She's been using you and never reciprocated anything (if she did reciprocate anything, it certainly wasn't remotely proportional to the investment you made into your non-relationship). Kick her to the curb and tell her you don't date bitches. This girl gets off on your tears, so don't even bother crying into her face, playing for sympathy, or letting her get to you. If she gets to you, it's better to be coldly angry at her and push her away than cry or flip out. Do not stand around and let her engage you at her own pace. Push her away or walk away. She needs to get lost. Any time spent on her is time wasted and time you will be subjecting yourself to her abuse.

Under no circumstances should you ever trust or believe her or even give her your time of day. She has all the hallmarks of a horrible, abusive, lying, manipulative human being. She will only hurt you. Again and again. As long as you let her.
>>
>>8569506
>I plan on saving up money, and then just moving out without giving her much notice once I have enough (around December)
Suicide option, anon. She's going to step up her awful behavior the longer you're together. She *WANTS* to hurt you until you're gone. There are decent odds she'd even kick you out before then. Start speaking with your landlord loads, just to be safe when she pulls anything. I am not joking. You NEED to cover your ass.

>I'm also a bit wary about kicking her out. I work most of the day, and she has a key. I don't want her taking anything or ruining my stuff in the process. If I need to kick her out earlier, I'll do so once I have a weekend to spare for it.
Change the locks when you kick her out and get a deadbolt just to be safe.
>>
>>8569555
>If you weren't in the UK
I am not in the UK though.... I am in Leaf land.
>>
>>8569412
Britbong names show up all over the ex-colonies.
>>
>>8569728
Absolutely this
>>
Why the new gen is always late?
Thread posts: 430
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.