[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/femgen/ - FUCK EUROFEM edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 66

File: IMG_3645.jpg (61KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3645.jpg
61KB, 650x440px
Let's smash those pussies!
USAUSAUSAUSAUSA
Aso daddy Hulk edition uwu

>What is a femboy?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Most are gay.
>Are femboys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
>Can I be a femboy?
It's possible. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
>Should I go on HRT?
You'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man. There's more info in the pastebin.
>Is liking femboys considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
>Spammers?
Begin cute anime boy dump.

>Pastebin?
http://pastebin.com/9Ab1SpRE
>Wiki?
https://madgenderscience.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord?
http://discord.gg/faBYaap
>Eurofem for European femboys
https://discord.gg/wAVZseQ

Old one: >>8539792
>>
>>8557701
How can I become femboy without turning trans in the future ?
>>
>>8557723
1. Be American
2. Be femboy
>>
>>8557723
Just don't transition, and ignore any pathetic tranny attempts to convince you you're one of them
>>
FIRST FOR

/AMERIFEMS ARE SHIT/

/EURO FEMS ARE PRETTIER/
>>
>tfw every femboy celebrity either mascs up or comes out as trans after just a few years
>>
>>8557723
by not giving a fuck
>>
Rolax+cypro effects!?

Looking for info and/or pics related. Does feminization still occur? Or is it simply to negate Cypro's negative effects?
>>
>>8557905
>Does feminization still occur?
Cypro has the usual effects of a steroidal antiandrogen: reduced muscle, softer skin, lower libido, fewer erections, smaller testicles, less body hair. Raloxfene is an estrogen inhibitor in most of the body, with bone a notable exception. Anecdotally, people do not experience feminine fat distribution on raloxifene, but it's hard to find data because this isn't something discussed in medical literature.
>Or is it simply to negate Cypro's negative effects?
Yes. Taking an antiandrogen alone will lead to osteoporosis.
>>
>>8557905
>>8557972
Also, please stop calling it "Rolax".
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWU-gAZBkse/?taken-by=stavstrashko
this is a girl
>>
>tfw discord requires a pic to be posted
fuck that, i dropped that server in like 30 seconds. how can people be fine with posting their face pic to randos on the internet?
>>
>>8558022
YOU JUST SEND A SELF DELETING PIC TO A MOD. 1 PERSON EVER SEES IT
>>
I'm two weeks into taking Spiro for feminisation. I don't *want* to be a tranny; I merely want to become a feminine little faggot. Is that so much to ask?

I'll be starting estrogen, soonish... over the next week or two. I'm worried I will become TOO womanly. Is there any way to get the positive effects of nice skin, less hair, femme fat distribution... without losing my dick, without gaining tits, without becoming... a freak?
>>
>>8558037
and that's 1 too many, bb. i'm not cool with all that nonsense
>>
>>8558041
people have cycled serms and estro and also taken them at the same time. serms doesnt really cause a huge amount of feminization. As long as you're thin estro went make you too feminine
>>
>>8558046
>As long as you're thin estro went make you too feminine
But you'll get gynecomastia.
>>
>>8558042
just use umnsee. if you dont have the self confidence to show your face to one guy, your gonna have some trouble as a femboy
>>
>>8558022
I know, right? It's almost as bad as going outside without your burka.
>>
>>8558051
not if you're really skelly. If you cycle you can get boiboobs then take em away with Ralox
>>
>>8558046
What is a decent brand of SERMs? None listed in the pastebin.
>>
>>8558063
My BMI is 18.7. I got gyno from taking bicalutamide. I've been on raloxifene for a month and it's showing no sign of going away.
>>8558065
Brand doesn't matter; they're all the same chemical.
>>
>>8558065
Brand names dont matter, its all the same drug. Ralox is a good serm. Tamoxifen makes you an retard
>>
>>8558073
i kno. You have to be true skelly, like 16-17 BMI. enjoy ur boiboobs tho. The ralox should make them go away eventually.
>>
>>8558080
Are you saying this from experience?
>>
>>8557701
Will bica coz me to grow boobs quick? how do I get the effects of nice smooth milky skin and fat distribution without growing gross boobs

i got bica thru doctors btw so i dont care if I have to stop taking them, i didnt waste any money
>>
>>8558022
i was very nervous about it at first, too
but using unsee where after the person cllicks the pic it has a time limit helped a lot
plus, only one person sees it, so

though i did post selfies after warming up though
>>
>>8558084
the skelly part yes, the ralox part, no
>>
File: 1499416783854.jpg (6KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
1499416783854.jpg
6KB, 250x196px
>>8558093
what if im too ugly and the mod shares my pic with everyone tho??? HUH

What THEN
>>
>>8558094
So just to confirm: you're taking estrogen, have a 16-17 BMI, and do not have any breast tissue beyond what a normal male has?
>>
File: panic!.gif (214KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
panic!.gif
214KB, 400x225px
>>8557701
>FUCK EUROFEM
THIS IS MASC GEN IN DISGUISE
>>
>>8558099
no, just puffy nips. 16.5 bmi
>>
Allow me to just double check with you all.
100mg Spiro, 2mg Progynova then 100mg Spiro, 50mg Raloxifene cycled on and off for two months each? To maintain femboy aesthetic? + Butt squats, healthy diet and skincare
>>
>>8558098
they cant. Unsee doent let them. Also they let me in so they have to qualms about ugly ppl being in the discord
>>
>>8558107
Dammit anon. Puffy nips ARE gynecomastia. That's exactly what I have.
>>8558103
Oh shi--
>>8558111
Take it all at once. YOLO.
>>
>>8558115
F-Fuck nah, please, no YOLO for me.
>>
File: 1499426871760.jpg (73KB, 720x721px) Image search: [Google]
1499426871760.jpg
73KB, 720x721px
>>8558103
im australian

am i eurofem or amerifem

:(((
>>
>>8558111
spiro is a shit. Use cypro
>>
>>8558120
Eurofem desu
Y'all originated from British prisoners right
>>
>>8558120
Amerifem because you're just another colony.
>>
>>8558123
Thanks, friend. The same routine but with Cypro is effective? Appreciated. :)
>>
>>8558124
ye
>>8558126
we didnt split off like the fatties tho
>>
>>8557701
EVERYONE POST YOUR BIG AMERICAN TIDDIES
>>
>>8558120
>im australian
Go to bed, roo.
>>
>>8558144
no
>>
Fuck it actually is 2am in Tas... I should sleep, but I have illegal hormones to order so I can be BestFag
>>
>>8558147
hold up family

its 2:08 AM here in kingston too

this weather ay
>>
>>8558151
Kingston in Tasmania
Or Kingston somewhere else?

The weather in Tasmania has been its usual ass-backward self. This time last week, snowing. Minus 5 in the mornings. Today, sunny...
>>
>>8558113
>doent let them
'Save image as;
>>
>>8558129
What about progsterone?
>>
File: idkfam.png (3KB, 322x242px) Image search: [Google]
idkfam.png
3KB, 322x242px
>>8558154
idk, I moved here like two years ago and im still not used to it desu, even sunny is cold as heck to me
>>
>>8558164
Ah, fair. I've lived in this sadfuck city all my life, so some days /actually/ feel warm to me. Truly incredible. :')
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 223x226px
>>8558168
yeah hobart kinda sucks, biggest mistake was moving here from adelaide
>>
>>8558174
Do you go to any local lgbt/tranny meetups or anything?
>>
File: tismjpg.jpg (24KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
tismjpg.jpg
24KB, 256x256px
>>8558178
nahh, im a le social anxiety loser so all i do is go to work and uni and i dont want to risk running in to any old 40+ hons
>>
>>8558184
TasFemboyAnon, may our paths cross someday.
>>
>>8558189
look 4 me in the obituaries when i die from mixing too many anti androgen meds :^)
>>
>>8558193
Okay pal :~)
Look 4 me, dying from cycling medication I purchased online based on advice from total strangers on 4chan. Cypro/Progynova/Ralox come@me
>>
how old is too old to still be a femboy

is 21 too old to still be trying or is it just sad at that point

asking for a friend
>>
>>8558198
21? That's just sad. You're not a little boy anymore. Go to the gym, bulk up, and start being a real man.
>>
File: memehaharfunny.jpg (74KB, 738x559px) Image search: [Google]
memehaharfunny.jpg
74KB, 738x559px
>>8558200
id rather just end my life desu
>>
>>8558198
Nothing wrong with that. 25+ is hon.
>>
>>8558215
>tfw 25
>tfw honboy
>>
>>8558223
Sorry but it's borderline impossible to change yourself post-25 years old. Ideally it should be done as soon as legal (18 in some countries, 16 in others), but plenty of people wait until 20-21 while they anxiously stress about it and consider it.
>>
Is 18 too late?
>>
>>8558511
Definitely too late. Sorry anon, you're never going to be a girl.
>>
File: L--Fnop8.png (499KB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
L--Fnop8.png
499KB, 482x482px
>>8558516
Thanks god, i was scared i would end up as a freak tranny.

Now now, is 18 too late to get on hrt and keep living as a qt slutty femboy?
>>
File: IMG_0311.jpg (252KB, 1579x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0311.jpg
252KB, 1579x529px
>>8558223
Started at 24 barely made the cut off seriously tho everyone is different so hrt may or may not foster a cute aesthetic reminder their are people that start super early and still look like shit it's genetics. May they be in your favor.

>>8558158
This is exactly why I won't join desu I've even posted selfies here but I trust anons more than mods of the discord plus there's been drama so I'd rather just stay out of it.

>>8558198
Look at my first reply ignore people who say after 18 your fucked. Look at some timelines cause age can come into play but it's genetics mostly.
>>
>>8558866
>Started at 24
>posted selfies here
Post selfie, I'm curious what you look like.
>>
femboi here im want to take raxofelon and bicca so i fcan get the cuteboi asthetic what dose do i need and where do i buy it
>>
>>8557972
Fuck thank you. I'm a little bummed about not getting the fat redistribution but maybe thats something to consider when my time only on cypro ends and I fear osteroperosis.

I guess all that's left in my question department...

Cycling low dose estrogen for 6 months and then ralox for a few months to reverse some possible breast growth.

Or is this straight retarded?

Maybe I'll take pics and document my experiment.
>>
>>8558046
>As long as you're thin estro went make you too feminine

Wait, what happens if you aren't thin?
>>
>>8559258
You grow boobs.
>>8559238
Cycling is a meme. You'll grow breasts when you're only taking estradiol and raloxifene isn't guaranteed to reverse this. IIRC tamoxifen (comparable to raloxifene but with more side effects) only reverses gynecomastia in about 60% of cases.

Raloxifene acts as an estrogen receptor (ER) agonist (i.e., same effects as estradiol) in some parts of the body and an ER antagonist (i.e., anti-estrogen) in other parts. In particular, it's known that raloxifene is an ER agonist in bone and an ER antagonist in the uterus and breast. For other parts of the body, there isn't much research available.

It is possible to take both estradiol and raloxifene at the same time. In that case, it comes down to ER binding affinity. If estradiol has a stronger binding affinity than raloxifene in some tissue, then you will get estrogenic effects in that tissue. If estradiol has a weaker binding affinity than raloxifene in that tissue, then it's a gamble whether the raloxifene acts as an ER agonist or antagonist.

Standard disclaimer: I'm not a doctor and this is just stuff I picked up by reading medical reviews. Do your research so you don't fuck up your body.
>>
>>8557587
>hairy legs are way more convenient
aside from being disgusting and irritated by clothes
>>
>>8559324

Damn that's some pretty solid info, thank you. I'm gonna research SERMS more and see what the best might be for my case. I never planned on going full hrt; more like pick the weakest form of estrogen that I can take super low dose (gel form), and still see some effects. At the first sign of breast growth (puffy nips aight) switch to a SERM and see what happens and if any feminization diminishes.

Oooorr could just wait til gf goes on 6 mo deployment and go crazy on hrt and get surgery before she gets back lel.

Thanks for the knowledge. Will research more before death occurs.
>>
Thinking about cypro + low E dose (like 1mg or something like that) to prevent age from fucking me.

Does anyone do this? I don't care about boobs growth as long as i don't get big milky meme tits. I already have a bit of gyno, i'm probably a low-t fag or something like that.
>>
>>>/gif/10896240
my kinda guys tbqh
>>
>>8559362
What kind of clothes are you wearing that irritate you?
>>
File: IMG_0448.jpg (98KB, 640x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0448.jpg
98KB, 640x688px
>>8558890
I did in the last thread. Got zero replies so I dunno what that means. I was crossdresing too so that could be why or I've posted my self so many times here I've earned the ire of our regulars.
>>
>>8559648
normal male clothes, anything that gets close to the skin
>>
>>8559676
Does it matter if she passes? I mean the guy is already dating her.
>>
>>8559683
sorry I am not part of that conversation

sounds completely off topic
>>
File: djsjnsnrifjw.png (107KB, 259x337px) Image search: [Google]
djsjnsnrifjw.png
107KB, 259x337px
Hello, I want HRT to look like a cutie and fix my dysphoria, I also know nothing about HRT, what're the risks, what kinds should I into, and what's the best excuse besides being trans/honest to get them???

Live with my parents too :/
Please assist.
>>
>>8559575
Nobody cares about your failed male creepy fetish shit you disgusting piece of trash.

You're also the only fucking person with a trip despite getting doxed and stalked numerous times. Do you ever learn your fucking lesson?

Go fuck yourself edgar olrapey you gross piece of fucking shit
>>
>>8559659
Oh, is this holic or whatever you go by now?
>>
>>8558129
yes. cypro needs smaller dosages unless you want to kys
>>
>>8559737
This is a better question for >>8480444
>>
File: IMG_0422.jpg (71KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0422.jpg
71KB, 736x552px
>>8560130
I don't go by anything now desu I thought about going with catboi but tripping would be a bad move since it draws unecessary drama.

And since I post Felix in pretty much every thread actually running low on images now so I'll probs stop doing that too.

I hope I've improved some keep in mind I used to be a drunken crybaby drama queen who spammed their 1 month on hrt pics and expected people not to know I was full of shit which was dumb cause hrt has definitely changed how I look and see those old pics makes me wanna vommit at how horrible I was I will never trip again even after ffs it's too risky and brings bad memories.
>>
>>8560168
Yeah, I agree on tripping. I used to have a name back when using names on femgen was a thing, but I like it better without names now (though it's a little weird that literally everyone is on hrt).
>>
File: IMG_0386.jpg (126KB, 558x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0386.jpg
126KB, 558x559px
>>8559737
Honestly we've gone over this stuff a bunch already even in this topic depending on what you want from hrt if not boobs follow>>8559324 this anons advice. Try in house, all day chemist etc get a po box have meds sent there

Getting to informed consent is best bet you have to be at least 17 but the doctors there can prescribe hrt keep in mind this will be boiboob dosages 200mgs of spiro at first then 2mgs of e. They will more than likely monitor your levels everything from first visit is 85 dollars which isn't bad. Prices could go up but it beats shelling out 200.00 every two months for self med.
>>
File: IMG_0424.jpg (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0424.jpg
64KB, 400x400px
>>8559737
Oh and you might wanna try hrt gen they are super duper helpful and don't discourage fembois from taking hrt.
>>
>>8560172
Yeah same it's comfy I can't deal with trip code drama now days I was looking in the archive for a green text I posted once and I irl cringed at the shit I used to say.

>though it's a little weird that literally everyone is on hrt).

Wait what is that true I mean I know we have the hrt gen discussion like everyday but are a lot of the previous trips taking moans now? I'm mean that's cool if so I like both natural fem and hrt fem I just want them to like get along.

>bicalcumide has literally changed the game now.
>>
>>8560172
i plan on quitting because guile for being fem
>>
>>8560231
guilt
>>
>>8560237
Guilt for being feminine dude fuck that noise you are cute right why would you feel guilty about that like why? I mean people can be shitty to fem males but you just have to roll with it and not let shit get to you but one thing here do what makes you happy guilt is usually at the expense of another person saying you're doing something wrong or actually doing something wrong.

Being comfortable with who you are is not wrong being in the closet is cause it will only hurt you in the long run. So if it's something you feel pressured about definitely quit but if you are happy being fem fuck the normies and be you.
>>
>>8560227
why has bica changed the game.
>>
>>8560279
More fembois are on serms and bicca cause it doesn't cause boitits it's probably why the whole hrt questions come up desu. Are most of the regulars here on serms or boiboob hrt?

Now I personally am okay with my boiboobs and the route I choose cause it changed my body the quickest and I was a bottom who pretended to top so Cypro has made life kinda better in that regard.
>>
Can femboys cum from boipuss stimulation
>>
>>8560500
Anyone can
>>
File: 1470186083851.png (216KB, 691x828px) Image search: [Google]
1470186083851.png
216KB, 691x828px
Are femboys the next step in human evolution?
>>
File: IMG_0452.jpg (46KB, 540x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0452.jpg
46KB, 540x499px
>>8560500
Absolutely the top just has to pound the prostate super deep. Basically when you start to feel like you need to pee that's when your about to have the best orgasm in your life finding a top who can hit the boipuss that well is another matter all together.

Most tops I've encountered are kinda selfish and just pound your butt til they cum it's rare to get that guy who fingers you first then rims you, starts slow and knows how to hit the spot so good you start shaking and moaning like a slut.

If my fingers aren't digging into the bed and I'm not sweating all over and quivering on your cock then your not doing things right.

I kinda wish tops had a kind of sex Ed or something especially bi guys never fuck my ass like a pussy at the start I will end up bleeding after and that's not pleasant for either party.
>>
>>8560329
Do boys mind your boitits? :x
Do you go stealth in day-to-day life?
>>
>>8560748
No guy has objected so far but I mostly seem to attract bi guys which is fine but they only want hook ups. Now I'm okay with that tho cause I kinda gave up on love a long time ago.

I did have my ex gay bf say he likes them and he's not bi at all he loves penis and irl threw up from seeing a vagina

I'm hoping after ffs I should be able to still find guys into me I don't think most gay guys would be down tho thank god for the bisexuals.
>>
>>8560748
Stealth like hiding I'm on hrt it's not hard to do desu just wear baggy clothes of a hoodie boom boitits are gone and zero people know I'm on hrt. I have a deep voice which I hate btw so that helps stop people from thinking I'm trans cause I'm not. I've had people think I'm a girl when I cross dress or am at an event like pride. Some dude even told me I was in the wrong bathroom odd for that to happen at an LGBT event lol.
>>
File: Wez-Mad-Max-Vernon-Wells-a.jpg (41KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
Wez-Mad-Max-Vernon-Wells-a.jpg
41KB, 500x485px
>>8557701
Where can I find a femboy to fuck? I want one to impress my friends and intimidate my enemies.
>>
>>8560901
california
>>
>>8560878
>I kinda gave up on love a long time ago.
You're a sweetie. Wouldn't be surprised if some qt takes you by surprise one day.

Thanks for your answer!

>>8560893
Fair enough! You sound real androgynous, and probably have nice hair and such too. Hiding via fashion sounds easy enough, then.

Tbqh I'll probably just use some SERMS with my bica. I kinda like being on the 'boyish' side of androgyny.
>>
>>8560901
Try finding a work in porn industry. Actors are usually friendly to each other and often want normal sex without cameras and commands. Btw, you don't need to fuck for camera yourself there are other jobs in industry.
>>
shut the fuck up pup
>>
>>8561242
>Try finding a work in porn industry.
Not him, but I considered that myself.

I could probably get on with Helix or some other twink studio pretty easily, and it'd be fun doing take after take with all those cuties, but having it broadcasted all over the web is spooky.
>>
>>8561632
for someone to call you out on being in porn, they have to admit they have seeked out out or watched it. Also, no one who watches gay porn
>>
File: IMG_0468.png (2MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0468.png
2MB, 960x1280px
>>8561234
>You're a sweetie. Wouldn't be surprised if some qt takes you by surprise one day.

T-thanks friend I hope so one day and best of luck finding a qt yourself."

> You sound real androgynous, and probably have nice hair and such too. Hiding via fashion sounds easy enough, then.

Um it might be easier to just post a picture I think I need a lot of facial work I'll look better after ffs btw cross dressing here so trigger warning.

>I kinda like being on the 'boyish' side of androgyny.

Boyish androgyny is the best but just remember to get regular care under a doctor to test levels obviously not t cause bicca blocks that but other stuff liver function etc is important best of luck anon I bet your gunna be super hot.
>>8561632
>I could probably get on with Helix or some other twink studio pretty easily

Helix would be so fun to work for so many hot guys but I'm pretty sure my chest would prevent me from
Being a model lol.
>>
>>8561939
>Helix would be so fun to work for so many hot guys but I'm pretty sure my chest would prevent me from Being a model lol.
Your chest isn't that important. It's only really matters, how hardcore are you ready to go. First couple of times you'll be offered relatively vanilla stuff, but if you are not going to do tougher things like gangbangs, your career won't last for long.
>>
File: IMG_0376.jpg (26KB, 653x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0376.jpg
26KB, 653x300px
>>8561969
I could do gang bangs being spit roasted is a huge fetish of mine I'd have to learn how to deep throat better. I'm very much into bdsm so being tied up, whipped, choked, scratched, candle play. I thought helix was like emotwinks I seriously considered them when younger but dude I'm like 28 not and my parents would disown me if they somehow found out I have gay family members and friends of the family are gay so I doubt I could hide it plus I have legit tits lol.
>>
>>8562014
Well, if you know, they may accidentally find themselves fapping at your videos - that's a problem. Anyway, you may check Staxus. Studio also got hot guys and won't mind your tits.
>>
>>8562026
Nice I may check them out I'm really needing a way to save up a huge sum of money and couple vids could probs help. I mean yeah it's sketch tho off hand my uncle is gay, my aunt is gay with lots of gay friends but she knows I'm a slut so I doubt she'd say anything, my cousins friend is a gay twink who more than likely watches the fuck out of helix my cousin would probs keep it on the dl I hope, my dad friend from work is a bear with a loud mouth he'd be the one I'm worried about desu, and my uncle since I just met him after 28 years. But either way my parents know I've cammed I think I could recover hopefully.
>>
Don't get too excited. If you are not popular, you won't get more than 300-500 bucks for video anywhere. Only pornstars get really well-paid.
>>
Cypro and estradiol pills has made me lose interest in sex. I never used to be big into intercourse or anything before either. I will get turned on and enjoy being touched, licked, given a blowjob but I'm woefully uninterested in anal or doing anything more hardcore than softcore. I'm super passive and submissive in bed.

Will I ever find a bf who's fine with this? Just cuddling, kisses, touches and handjobs, maybe blowjobs but not much else unless they manage to really really turn me on which hasn't happened for a year.
>>
people who are on hrt for 2+ years, how hard is it to stay in boymode? or does your obvious male voice make people less confused?

also seprate question, do you do anything with your voice?
>>
>>8562285
For sthangers - not so hard. Just wear jeans and long-sleeved shirt. Of cource, if you got silicon DDD's' it won't help.
>>
>>8562345
>tfw fell for the silicone DDDs meme
>>
>>8562197
Find another qt femboy doing hrt of you're into this and be the qt assexual couple

I hope i find someone like this that's into me bc i'm starting hrt and i'll probably kill my low sexdrive with cypro.
>>
>>8562285
I train mine occasionally but I really suck at it.

>>8562146
Oh I'm not expecting to be famous I'm 28 completely washed up and on hrt which means cum shoots don't happen but am extra five hundred bucks isn't bad for having sex.
>>
>>8562014
>those tits
wtf, why would anyone think hrt is a good idea, if you haven't had surgery to stop bitch tits.
>>
>tfw no furfag bf
>>
>>8563186
>>>/trash/
>>
File: thick_devil_mark_by_redwolfxlll.jpg (200KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
thick_devil_mark_by_redwolfxlll.jpg
200KB, 700x700px
>>8563190
>tfw no satanic wolf bf
>>
>>
>tfw will never change circes diapers

,__,
>>
File: meruszs.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
meruszs.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>tfw my hands are average size for a boy despite having below average height
What if I find a taller bf and he has smaller hands? Do I cut mine off?
Also, same goes for my lewd parts. I would probably prefer always wearing chastity while doing lewd stuff with someone but I haven't found any good ones yet. Any tips?
>>
>>8563305
big hands are hot desu. HRT and chastity can shrink your lewd parts
>>
File: 1498555392308.gif (243KB, 420x544px) Image search: [Google]
1498555392308.gif
243KB, 420x544px
>>8563313
>big hands are hot desu
They are not, anon. Not if you try to be a femboy.
I had to stop hrt for a few weeks till my Ralo gets shipped but will continue after that. I haven't found any good chastity cages though.
>>
File: Snapchat-1821438536.jpg (203KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1821438536.jpg
203KB, 720x1280px
Could anyone give me some tips on wtf to do with my hair?
>>
>>8563616
They seem cute, anon. I don't see what else you'd like to do with them.
>>
>>8563621
Are you french
>>
Who else here have horrible manface?

I know HRT won't do much for me but I want to fight off manly features as much as possible.
>>
>>8564609
Ffs is an option it's what I'm going for
>>
>>8563268
>tfw working towards femboi status and into diapers.

>tfw when girl occassionally diapers me and feeds me...

I could never have sex and I'd be okay if this happened more often.
>>
Has anyone here on hrt found that estrogen helps with hair growth?

I'm on cypro and know DHT should be non-existent so that helps with MPB. I was reading today, however, that estrogen makes hair grow slower in women but puts more of them into the growth phase thereby giving a fuller head of hair look. Can anyone confirm?

Also can Raloxifen cause hair loss or promote it as a SERM? A point in the right direction to research greatly appreciated.
>>
File: DSC_0372.jpg (144KB, 1032x1380px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0372.jpg
144KB, 1032x1380px
from femgen (US)
>>
>>8564973
estrogen will make your hairs turn gay anon
>>
i just wanna flip a femboy onto his belly and tonguefuck his ass, is that too much to ask?
>>
Please make me stop eating and go run, femgen. I need to turn my life around.
>>
>>8565667
^^see you almost got trips :/
Turn your life around man
>>
Femboys (not trannies) like to use Cypro or Spiro?

>Bica is shit tier bc it doesn't anally destroy T and remove it from your body, just block it.
>>
File: 7JM26Sc.jpg (62KB, 570x441px) Image search: [Google]
7JM26Sc.jpg
62KB, 570x441px
Is it true I should just do the traditional spiro + estrogen before doing strategic caomplicated stuff like bica and cypro??
>>
>>8565697
spiro is worse than cypro, but i sure like using them
>>
>>8565667
http://lcamtuf.coredump.cx/prep/#3.6
This was written by a skinny computer nerd who became obese in his 20s. The advice he gives is intended to be sustainable, unlike typical weight loss diets. Don't be put off by the title of the page; the author is a very level-headed person. He's not trying to sell anything, either.
>>8565702
No. Pick one and stick with it. The only reason to switch is if you experience negative side-effects. The fact that you're asking this makes me think you haven't done your research.
>>
WHOMSTDVE HERE THOTTITNTNTNTNY6BGIUHRPOIF[DJOK
>>
File: file.png (972KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
972KB, 630x1200px
Can I still be a femboy if Nick Offerman is one of my role models?
>>
>>8565939
absolutely
its about appearance not attitude

at least, thats how i see it

you can be feminine and also love the art of woodworking and sucking nick offermans sweet delicious cock
>>
>>8566074
he was ruined for me when I saw him out of character
>>
how would i be able to have only smol boiboobs and not be permanently fucking neutered? i only have acess to spiro, cypro and E, but cant get serms or bicca
>>
>>8565353
Really? Never heard that before.
>>
GIVE ME A FEMBOY TO CUM IN RIGHT THIS SECOND
>>
>>8566513
tfw no local bf to let cum in me
>>
>>8566524
where you at ?
>>
What's the difference between a twink and a femboy?
>>
>>8566686

femboys are more feminine, not necessarily skinny (although they should be) and maybe take hrt
>>
>>8566686
twinks can be more masculine, just young kids that aren't fat
twinks are usually more muscly.
femboys are androgynous
>>
File: IMG_6091.jpg (336KB, 1145x2036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6091.jpg
336KB, 1145x2036px
What happens to femboys when we grow up? I can't find any
>>
>>8567342
sudoku and/or mones
>>
>>8566686
twinks are muscley femboys are dainty
>>8567342
youre not going to find any good femboys outside of here desu, all you find is porn, furries, and weird ugly reddit people. at least i think so, the word 'femboy' anyway, seems only popular outside of here as a fetish
>>
>>8566686
twinks can be masculine but fems are feminine
>>
>>8567342
>>
File: wwcd.png (16KB, 502x490px) Image search: [Google]
wwcd.png
16KB, 502x490px
Well, I suppose the tables have turned.
Enjoy your meal.
>>
File: unknown.png (105KB, 248x223px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
105KB, 248x223px
>>8567908
>>
>>8559440
I was doing 50mg cypro and 2mg estrogen, my boobs got unbelievably big so im down do 50mg cypro and 1mg estrogen, and even thinking about drop out estrogen,as side from that i got a LOT less facial and body hair, maybe because i was 16 when i started, cum almost nothing, impossible to grow muscles
>>
>>8568578
Damn, "unbelievably big"? Thats a really low dose, did you measure them at all?
>>
>>8568578
why not try serms, it'll keep your bones from disintegrating and maybe shrink breasts
>>
>>8566442
femgen is so slow you need to bump your reply inside the thread
>>
>>8566686
one is girly, the other is a girl
>>
IM NOT KIDDING

IF I DONT HAVE A FEMBOY BUTT TO CUM IN IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES
>>
>>8569790
i assume you dont have a femboy butt to cum in in the next 10 minutes so is it safe to assume you are indeed kidding?
>>
>>8569882
yes
>>
tfw 5head
>>
>>8569945
every femboy has a 5head
>>
>>8569964
oh ok
>>
so what surgeon are you going to femgen? youll need to feminize your face a little to get by in your old age.
>>
>>8569985
it depends for what. I went to Dr. Emily B. Bradley for an orchi today, and it was really nice and easy. I'd highly recommend her. For ffs, I'd do Dr. Spiegel, but you gotta pretend you're mtf, which isn't fun.
>>
>>8570001
>spiegal
>spiegal
>spiegal

>spiegal
>>
>>8570001
Oh hi fellow seattle person
>>
>>8570087
oh hiya <3
>>
>>8570087
>>8570001
lemme chase you
>>
>>8570113
What does this mean?
>>
>>8562014
delicious
>>
>>8570129
Buddy, I have bad news. I think you might be straight.
>>
File: 1496888264796.jpg (36KB, 749x277px) Image search: [Google]
1496888264796.jpg
36KB, 749x277px
>>8570131
am i disinvited from the gay agenda meetings?

>>8570116
means i want to pound your bp
>>
does HRT cause your orgasms to be way less fun/produce way less semen

also for some reason the veins in my dick are super clear for the last week or so. if I quit taking them will things go somewhat back to normal?
>>
File: mpv-shot0019.jpg (341KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0019.jpg
341KB, 1920x1080px
>>8570163
That's sodomy, anon. You should repent for your sins and live life in God's name.
>>
File: girl.png (20KB, 369x143px) Image search: [Google]
girl.png
20KB, 369x143px
>>8570176
Was Jesus Christ the original femboy?
>>
>>8570176
>nail was driven through wrists not hands
>'crown' of thorns covered top of head
>didnt wear lipstick
>wasnt european
>being this autistic about art

ill repent every sunday if i can pound it m-f
>>
File: 1473205049757.jpg (357KB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473205049757.jpg
357KB, 780x1200px
>>8570176
>>8570178
>>8570244
>>
File: attention starved twink.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
attention starved twink.png
1MB, 1280x960px
tell me i'm cute
>>
>>8570322
you are
grow hair out tho
>>
>>8570325
no. short hair is cute.
>>
File: god.jpg (62KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
62KB, 422x750px
americans baka

lover lover goodbye
>>
File: IMG_3785.jpg (86KB, 419x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3785.jpg
86KB, 419x750px
>>8570646
Poet is better
Knoch is clown
>>
>>8570905
kim...shut the FUCK up
>>
File: america.jpg (134KB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
134KB, 850x680px
bumping for AMERICA
>>
Why is femgen so slow today?

>>8567460
He looks interesting. Who is that?
>>8567908
Who go an orchie? Pup?
>>8569945
tfw 4chin
>>8570322
You're cute. Collars are gross though.
>>8570646
>>8570905
>>8570917
What is this?
>>
femgen is slow coz they're all too busy stuffing 9" buttplugs up their bums>>8574009
>>
>>8574213
Hey,
8 inch dildos

>>8574009
>Pup?
yes he beat ethan too it
>>
>>8574215
>8 inch dildos...

S L U T U L S
L
U
T L U S L U T

>>8574215
ethan is best boy
>>
should you wait until the bulk of puberty(body hair, dick, voice, etc.) is done first to not be a mangirl thing or should you just start as soon as you can
>>
>>8574624
for hrt
>>
File: tumblr_mgmjmsfmkc1qlblm9o1_500.jpg (74KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgmjmsfmkc1qlblm9o1_500.jpg
74KB, 500x698px
/japfem/
>>
i miss little kimmy ;-;
>>
>>8574624
start asap, duh
>>
>>8574624
Why would wait
>>
File: 1493028044583.png (318KB, 436x593px) Image search: [Google]
1493028044583.png
318KB, 436x593px
>>8574715
literally the cutest
>>
tfw no natty femboy bf
>>
File: 1480155311782.png (63KB, 233x168px) Image search: [Google]
1480155311782.png
63KB, 233x168px
>mfw femboy for tranny gf.
>>
>>8574889

Kim was the best.
>>
>>8574889
Where is he now?
>>
>>8570129
T-thanks

>>8570131
I have a penis so it's chill brah

>>8574215
I use a 7inch 8-9 hurt my butt x3

>>8574624
Start as soon as you can testosterone can really fuck things up.

>>8570001
Why Spiegel I though facial time was GOAT. There who I'm going to if I don't decide on Korean surgery instead.
>>
File: IMG_3821.jpg (213KB, 523x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3821.jpg
213KB, 523x800px
Where do I get a cute girly bf with a small feminine peepee and a big butt?
>>
hi mtfg told me to go to gaygen and gaygen told me to come here: apparently this is where i belong im a cute short little shota trap that dresses as a girl so i can date them handsome straight hot daddys (hsts)
>>
File: 780.jpg (19KB, 211x177px) Image search: [Google]
780.jpg
19KB, 211x177px
uwu i sure do love daddys big 9 inch musky straight cock!!!!
the best is that he makes me be his little girl(male) mtf slave gf that faps to yaoi and genderbender trap manga
>>
>>8575971
facial team is one of the best, speigel is not.
but you can go to spiegel for free if you live in massachusets and have blue shield blue cross(of massachusets).
going to him is alright if you dont have much money and are willing to move.
>>
>>8576359
>>8576429
t. agp

gb2/mtfg/
>>
>>8576455
agp is the lifeblood of femgen, anon. mebbe ur not gay enough to post here.
>>
>>8576455
but i cant go back theirs only the transbians and the agp's there and they told me to leave and dont like me!
>>
>>8576465
i'm not gay at all, i'm agp.
>>
>>8576472
>theirs only the transbians and the agp's there
just like you!

>and they told me to leave and dont like me!
because you failed to take over the thread with diapposting.
>>
>>8576487
>just like you!
im neither a transbian (i like guys and men, athloguh trannies are just men i only like cis men that are MANLY MEN) and i am 100% hsts gay shota that pretends to be a girl.

>because you failed to take over the thread with diapposting.

my daddy pacified me so my diapposting powers have been drained to almost non existant levels. and just look at the mtfg edition they will report me and no diap babbies allowed!!! :C
>>
>>8576501
>and i am 100% hsts
>reads genderbender manga
>>
>>8576523
you will have to try harder to convince this gay trap mtf girl(male) that pretends to be a woman to get straight guys that im not hsts because i actually dont read gender bender manga
>>
>>8576561
you get turned on crossdressing, so you can't be gay.
>>
File: 78-.png (101KB, 498x476px) Image search: [Google]
78-.png
101KB, 498x476px
>>8576596
no crossdressing doesnt turn me on. i do wear my girl clothes when i fap tho but thats bcuz they are my normal clothes...
>>
>>8576618
are you honestly saying you've never once even felt a twitch in your gt when you put on girl clothes?
>>
>>8575844
australia
>>
>>8576359
>>8576429
>>8576454
What ship is this
>>
>>8576821
tenryuu
>>
>>8576847
arigathanks gozaimuch
>>
>>8576645
>Do tru-trans only masturbate while naked?
no, agps often wear girl clothes to fap
>>
is abominable_alien our guy? he's the only femboy type streamer ive seen anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9jKeLlerr4
>>
Femboys, what do you think of the issues of the ethics of giving DIY cross-sex HRT advice when some, and likely many, femboys have an unhealthy body image and severe mental illness contributing to their gender dysphoria:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GCdebatesQT/comments/6n62vv/unhealthy_body_image_severe_mental_illness_and/
>>
>>8577450
Hahahahahaha I love the internet.

Anyway, I don't think it's unethical if you're just stating facts. What people do with their bodies is their own business.
>>
>>8577501
t. sociopath

>>8577450
making cute boys is gods work
>>
>>8577519
>What people do with their bodies is their own business.
>t. sociopath
Please explain.
>>
>>8577552
my core issue with your statement is that you seem to subscribe of the idea of libertarian free will, ie everyone is a rational actor who 1. knows whats best for themselves 2. is able to take actions that will lead to those best results

i dont think the evidence supports this worldview
>>
File: babe.jpg (35KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
babe.jpg
35KB, 300x450px
>>
>>8577576
I'm aware that some people will make bad decisions even when given good information. I don't think that's a reason to restrict knowledge.
>>
>>8577784
rip :(
>>
gross question, i am sorry
how common is it for people to fuck up their hole as a virgin using only their fingers? i have no idea how the inside of an ass is supposed to feel, so i guess i'm worried that i have been doing damage for a while now. how would i know if something is wrong?
>>
>>8577576
>libertarian free will makes you a psychopath

spot the over politicized numpty who strings slurs together without understanding what they mean

>>>/news/
>>
>>8578112
but the knowledge in this case is info about working around regulations designed to protect people (which doesnt necessarily make them right, they are probably too conservative/restrictive)

(over)simplified
this knowledge = the drugs themselves

not restricting knowledge sounds good, but would we really want to publish blueprints for an atomic bomb on the internet?
>>
>>8578156
sociopath*

and it was just some bantz m8 calm down
>>
>>8578205
>how to tell if someone is a psych brainlet

they think psychopath and sociopath aren't synonyms b-because muh therapist told me so!
>>
>>8578184
>would we really want to publish blueprints for an atomic bomb on the internet?
That's not quite the same. A bomb can easily be used to hurt people other than the person reading how to make one. DIY hormone replacement therapy cannot. But to humor the question, I think my answer is yes. I would rather the construction of atomic bombs be restricted by restricting access to the materials required to make them rather than by trying to restrict the knowledge of how they're constructed.
>>
WTF? If I give you blueprints for A-bomb and all the matreials required, you still won't be able to make it. Reality isn't a comic book, where mad scientist constructs doomsday machine in his basement.
>>
>>8578184
https://www3.nd.edu/~nsl/Lectures/phys20061/pdf/10.pdf
>>
>>8578280
that is insane
uranium is naturally occurring...
congo would be a major nuclear power...

>>8578297
this is a thought experiment so i simplified
if all information is freely available then all mining, refinement processes, etc would be available too
all you would need is money

>>8578326
10 slides != schematics
>>
>>8578388
I think you might be retarded. If you have money you can hire people that know the processes.
>>
>>8578132
did hedi die babeeee?
>>
NEW THREAD
>>8578452
>>8578452
>>8578452
>>8578452
>>8578452
>>8578452
>>
new thread
>>8578452
>>8578452
>>8578452
>>
Isn't this /femge/ and not /shittytrollgen/?
>>
>>8578543
no shut the fuck up youre lost kys fucking hon
>>
File: 2016-05-17 19.28.54.jpg (82KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-17 19.28.54.jpg
82KB, 540x720px
the OG
>>
>>8574624
>>8574895
>>8574913
>>8575971
would blocking of t make you not develop correctly?
>>
>>8558131
>we didnt split off like the fatties tho
you really shouldn't talk about fatness like you have the high ground, australians are fat as fuck, almost usa tier.
>>
>>8578687
>australians are fat as fuck

shut the actual honest to god fuck up you mongoloid

as a proud Australian I have to say, I have not seen more genetically deformed "humans" than those that inhabit the rainy miserable piss-streak of an island they call 'england' you dont even deserve a capital E
>>
>>8557701
>USAUSAUSAUSAUSA
you forgot the spacing ;^)
AUS AUS AUS AUS
>>
>>8557701
Will I get kicked from Discord if I'm not ridiculously feminine? I get called a twink sometimes but I'm fairly ugly.
>>
>>8578775
The discord has public channels open to everyone. Mods have to see your face and approve you to be fem enough to see the inner circle secret club femboy discussion channels.
>>
>>8578770
i agree with this bloke strewth deadset

OI SHARRON YOU FUCKING MINGEY CUNT WHERE IS MY EXPORT
>>
>>8578716
Why are Australian men such vile creatures?
>>
>>8578838
as if you can fucking talk where are you even from?
>>
the average british person looks like a plague rat and speaks like they've had a hot stoker shoved up their urethra
>>
File: kuro2.png (533KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
kuro2.png
533KB, 1024x575px
So the ideal combination for a cuteboy who doesn't want breasts would be Bica+Raloxifene, right?

I want the feminizing effects but I find boobs unattractive. And raloxifene + Bicalutamide is apparently really good for this? Or is there a better combo of things I could take?

gosh i'm so lost
>>
>>8579012
I'm also lost, anon. I'll probably bite the bullet soon and just buy some bica and ralox to try, but it really sucks how little information there is on this combo.
>>
Anyone else naturally feminine but with no problem turning less so with age?
>>
>>8579012
Maybe. Very few people other than prostate cancer patients have taken those together and the long term effects are not clear. They might do what you want, but be aware that you'd be a lab rat.
>>
>>8579185
it's not like I have much to lose at this point...
>>
>me when i see a cute femboy
>>
>>8579108
Yes yes
Hello hello
>>
>>8578775
Depends, where are you from friendo?
>>
File: 1485192265931.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485192265931.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>8579290
I felt like I belonged here a few years ago, but these days it seems just another trans thread to me.
>>
>>8579312
Awww cmon :c
>>
>>8579293
Pakistan
>>
>>8579466
Didn't mean any offense, just expressed a lack of felt beloning.
>>
zombo 'i dont have mega milks' big tits
>>
File: 1480455097786.jpg (464KB, 1113x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1480455097786.jpg
464KB, 1113x1920px
Is this the ideal male body?
>>
>>8581581
>hairy armpits

no
>>
>>8581581
2pale5me

face looks like a powdered donut fcs
>>
>>8581581
>drawn on eyebrows
>bigger then zombo megamilks
>FTM face
>Armpit hair
No
>>
>>8579108
the only thing that bugs me about aging is hair. I didn't start shaving my face till I was 22, never any chest hair, back hair, upper arm hair and my leg/forearm hair is quite light in thickness despite it being dark brown/almost black.

however, in my middling 20s, I'm just now seeing whisps of a pubestache and there are 2 long hairs growing on one of my nips.

I figured since I hit puberty so early, sprouted my crotchmane at 11 and my body hair was so scarce all the way up to now, that I was just gonna be smoove my whole life or until I was so old that I wouldn't give a damn (40s).

I might be wrong and I don't. Like. Body hair.
>>
>>8581945
that's literally an ftm, anon
>>
>>8581955
i know anon, thats why (his?) face looks retarded
>>
zombo has mega milks lmao
>>
>>8581949
I could not grow facial hair till like 22. Like you had like 3 nipple hairs, no chest hair. I tried the no shave thing for a month and looked in the mirror and hated it. Thankfully blockers have stooped my pedo stash from growing and all I really have is chin fuzz to deal with.
>>
Has anyone on pueraria mirifica tested their testosterone levels? I'm wondering if it lowers it and I'm considering taking an AA.
>>
>>8564973
From everything I've read anecdotally, it seems to point to people experiencing a degree of loss on ralox. E definitely helps with growth, but no idea how the two would work together. It really comes down to the binding affinity of estradiol vs raloxifene on the estrogen receptors in scalp hair. If Estrogen has the stronger binding affinity, you'll experience more growth, if Ralox, well we can't be certain as we don't know if it's estrogenic or anti-estrogenic in that tissue, but by online accounts it seems like it would make things slightly worse.
>>
>>8578863
England. I mean there are a vile underclass of British men, but most are decent and civilised.
You struggle to find an Australian man who isn't a loud, ignorant, aggressive, bigoted Neanderthal.
>>
>>8582651
where did this meme of all australians being loud, ignorant, aggessive and bigoted even come from coz its wrong you moron
>>
>>8582751
London is full of Australians. I have met many throughout my life. All of them have fitted that description.
Not to mention your country still doesn't have gay marriage and treats immigrants like scum.
>>
>>8582762
>treating immigrants like scum
man they literally have life on easy-mode, no shit the disgruntled middle class hand to mouth workers are going to be annoyed at them for travelling half the world to australia because it's got better immigration benefits than travelling a few hours outside of their shithole to europe instead

>no gay marriage

good
>>
>>8582817
>middle class hand to mouth workers
NEET detected.
You don't know hand to mouth if you're middle-class. By definition, the middle class is determined by disposable income.
Leasing a nice car doesn't make you middle class. Renting an expensive house doesn't make you middle class. The latest iphone doesn't make you middle class.
>>
File: 1497536305040.png (562KB, 720x420px) Image search: [Google]
1497536305040.png
562KB, 720x420px
>>8558890
>>8559659
>implying i dont save your pics because im in love with you
>>
>>8579012
>>8579026
i believe this is the standard advice given by informed prominent members of this gen

but this is all untested
>>
>>8582925
shut the fuck up you mongoloid
>>
zombo has mega milks
>>
>>8581246
>>8581945
>>8581246
>posting 3 times about a pair of tits

Someone wasn't breast fed as a child.
>>
>>8582957
tits are gross as fuck
>>
>>8582951
Shut up, NEET, nobody cares.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.