[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are lesbians the most aggressive members of LGBT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1498071323923.png (511KB, 834x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498071323923.png
511KB, 834x720px
Why are lesbians the most aggressive members of LGBT?
>>
As a G, the Ls are rad, the Bs are alright, and the (non-hon) Ts are chill.

Every other identity (incl racial) are garbage af
>>
>>8502426
My sister just came out what do
>>
>>8502453
Make sure to keep her away from TERFs and tumblr SJWs. They're both guaranteed to deteriorate her mind beyond repair.
>>
>>8502426
I've noticed this as well. Lesbeans have always given off the most spiteful and caustic attitudes towards other letters from my experience.

Gays are a mixed bag, the non-pride-touting ones are usually pretty good but every rainbow-flag swinging gay I've met has just been awful to be around.
>>
>>8502470
>beyond repair
Speaking from first-hand experience, I see.
>>
>>8502426
In the words of /clg/ >>8497024
>Lesbians are practically males who weren't taught not to hit.
>>
>>8502426

I dunno I know some pretty chill lesbos.

If you're talking about protests/riots, esp the radical feminist variety, that's just women in general that tend to be politically active in those ways (pros and cons to it).
>>
>>8502549
Proving yet again that suffrage was the biggest mistake in history.
>>
>>8502565
> on /lgbt/
> argues for a kind of society that depends on heteronormativity
>>
>>8503094
No, heteronormativity is terrible.
>>
I'm lesbian, I don't have a problem with most gay guys but the catty bitchy ones who start drama all the time, gossip a lot and yell "slay" a lot piss me off. Also the rabid Lady Gaga fans. But I hate anyone who is like this anyways, regardless of their gender or sexuality.
>>
File: 1497753582853.jpg (424KB, 900x902px) Image search: [Google]
1497753582853.jpg
424KB, 900x902px
>>8502426
Lesbians are the ones most likely to make their sexuality into a political statement. Anyone who does that is insufferable, lesbians are just the most likely to do so.
>>
File: 1498004461316.jpg (82KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498004461316.jpg
82KB, 700x900px
>>8502426
It's just self defense.
>>
Masculinized brains.
>>
>>8503363
Against what?
>>
>>8503421
each other
>>
File: 1451951253609.png (16KB, 303x880px) Image search: [Google]
1451951253609.png
16KB, 303x880px
>mfw diakko won
>mfw yoshi confirmed that andrew/akko relationship is that of bros
>mfw hetfags got canonically btfo
>>
>>8503436
Meant to quote this fucker >>8503363
>>
File: Untitled81_20170626091504.png (754KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled81_20170626091504.png
754KB, 960x540px
>>
Probably has something to do with constantly being erased by trannies & their handmaidens
>>
>>8503094
but suffrage doesn't have that much to do with heteronormativity
>>
>>8505248
>we are the one truly opressed
>>
>>8502426
they are more easily brainwashed into becoming radicals plus huge inferiority complex towards men,
some might've had history of abuse which makes it even worse making them pathological man-haters

and Ive met chill lesbos who didnt care about political stuff too
>>
File: cuds2.jpg (53KB, 501x436px) Image search: [Google]
cuds2.jpg
53KB, 501x436px
>>8503339
This isn't true at all. They are 2nd most likely. Non binary fucks are the most likely.
>>8502426
There are lots of cool lesbians out there anon. The big thing is that for whatever reason cis lesbians are REALLY threatened or feel their identity is eroded by trans-women. (Something gay men don't feel about FTM because they are secretly still sexist and no one sees women as threatening. Sorry FTMs but fuck life)

Anyway. Cis lesbians have taken to a "Cis Pride" movement type thing where they basically fetishize being cis and the more female you are the better. Lesbians went through a lot of shit even before gays. Like really intense shit. Then for a while things were actually better for them because laws explicitly banning homosexuality didn't know how to deal with females fucking females. (like judges didn't know enough about lesbian sex to make rulings on it.... Preinternet era) So they ended up doing better.

Anyway given that the lesbian movement gained strength around the same times as feminism, having a room full of women basically creating an echo chamber really reinforced the "US and THEM" mentality. Which now is being projected on trans women as "men masquerading as women to invade and erode lesbian culture."

That plus as >>8502506 said but in a different way. Lesbian culture is rooted in misogyny. That is why you hear them make claims like " I really need to get some fucking pussy" and it is the kind of statement you coudl easily overhear a dude-bro saying on a Saturday night downtown...

Finally to give this all some context...I am a lesbian, and in a relationship with a bi woman. She really helped me see things from the outside. Like she has a lot of resentment for lesbians but I have slowly come to understand why.

Anyway Hope that helps explain things.
>>
The same reason gay men are the happiest.
Women are horrible destructive beings.
>>
They aren't. It's all 4chan shit.
>>
>>8505636
This is part of it for sure. The majority of lesbians on here are batshit. The ones I have met IRL are totally chill/fine.
>>
>>8505494
literally never heard of any kind of "cis pride" thing irl at all, seems a thing that has more to do with internet basement dwellers than anything.
>>
>>8505494
>>not true at all
It is true at all. In fact it's true entirely. Non-binary dolts are such a small portion of the retarded part of tumblr that they don't really get much done, nobody gives a shit about political non-binary idiots. Political lesbians are a much larger group that is more likely to do something with their stupid worldviews.

>>gay people are only cool with FTMs because they're sexist and think they're non-threatening, but secretly sexist shhhh
Throwing "secretly" in there doesn't make it any less bullshit.
>>
>>8502426
>female
>lesbian
>on 4chan
truly this is a mystery
>>
Most of them just need a good dicking lol.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.