[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we solve the "non-binary" problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 36

File: IMG_5170.jpg (2MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5170.jpg
2MB, 3888x2592px
How do we solve the "non-binary" problem?
>>
>>8495842
Cease treating them as female under the law.
>>
>>8495886
Enbies don't have penises retard
>>
>>8495842
gas
>>
>>8495901
lolno, you just wanted to take pot shots at trans women. There is a containment thread for people like you >>8495624
>>
>>8495886
This wholeheartedly.
>>
>>8495894
some do
>>
>>8495912
No, I'm serious, non-binaries physically do not have penises since they're all AFAB.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>8495894
>Enbies don't have penises
>>
File: 1495350954524.gif (3MB, 300x236px) Image search: [Google]
1495350954524.gif
3MB, 300x236px
>>8495943
>biological
>social construct
>>
>>8495842
Force them back to tumblr where they'll stay forever and not be recognized.
>>
File: u0lvq9k8pcex.jpg (130KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
u0lvq9k8pcex.jpg
130KB, 500x414px
>>8495953
this
>>
>>8495953
Congratulations!
You are now on an FBI watchlist!
>>
>fuck yeah feminism!! equal rights for women!!
>b but gender is a social construct!
>there's no wrong way to be a woman!
>b but since I don't wear dresses and cook and clean I don't FEEL like a woman!!

when will this meme end
>>
>>8495998
that seems pretty forced to be a meme
>>
File: full paranoid.jpg (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
full paranoid.jpg
29KB, 250x250px
>>8495977
YOU are the problem.
>>
>>8495842
>How do we solve the "non-binary" problem?
STOP
CATERING
TO
CISHET
WOMEN
>>
File: CateringTopImage2.png (776KB, 861x407px) Image search: [Google]
CateringTopImage2.png
776KB, 861x407px
>>8496026
>STOP
>CATERING
>>
File: o6rd9m.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
o6rd9m.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>8495842
Non-Binary: I'm not a man or a woman.
Society: Then what the hell are you?
Non- Binary: I'm beyond what you think as gender; I'm non-binary
Society: No, you're annoying; that's what you are - annoying.
>>
>>8496086
>telling other people what they are

i think we found out who is annoying
>>
>>8496308
Preop transwomen have dicks, and their self-image CAN be that of a person with a dick, which according to you makes them both healthy (they are) and equivalent to cis (they are not).

Hence the need for the word.
>>
File: maddie.jpg (377KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
maddie.jpg
377KB, 2048x1536px
>>8496362
pick a gender moron
>>
File: images (7).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>8496383
why should i limit myself to some false dilemma?
because it triggers you?
worry about your own life.
stop trying to control what other people do with theirs.
>>
what problem?
>>
File: IMG_3118.jpg (111KB, 750x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3118.jpg
111KB, 750x586px
people literally believe that sex isn't real
>>
>>8496487
>Wanting to surgically remove parts of your body that are healthy and functional is NOT a healthy state of mind

says the circumcised dude
>>
>>8496488
>what is 'assigned sex'
>>
>>8496503
the sex on your birth certificate
>>
>>8495842
Fire
>>
>>8496495
men rarely get a choice in the matter of male genital mutilation
>>
File: hitler azquotes.jpg (60KB, 834x398px) Image search: [Google]
hitler azquotes.jpg
60KB, 834x398px
>>8496470
Stop telling me how to label anyone I see in public. What are you fascist?
>>
>>8496486
NBs delegitimize the movement at best and speak over, harass, and steal resources from actual trans people at worst.
>>
>>8496531
>implying being trans is a choice
>>
>>8495842
use a different numeral system
>>
genocide
>>
>>8496564
I was talking about mle circumcision... not trannies.
>>
It's weird, because i find queer an annoying catchall term for things, yet, i find all the special snowflake identities even more annoying.

Lesser of two evils i guess, though i do find the type of people who call themselves queer being early 20s girls who have a buzzcut and think wearing a tie with a t-shirt or polo makes them some kind of edgy gender defying person.
>>
>>8496624
That was MY fucking point, retard.
>>
>>8496631
"Queer" is almost always code for "bi" +/- GNC anyway. Gays and lesbians don't tend to refer to themselves as queer unless they're doing so in the context of "the queer community".
>>
>>8496367
Havent a subset of trans people embraced the dickgirl/cuntboy idendity and have no intention of having dongbotomies?
>>
>>8495842
Tumb bombler.

I mean, Tumb Bumbler!

Errr, you know what you gotta be doing...
>>
>>8496487
>he actually thinks describing people with something as nondescript as "normal" would ever work on medical documents or intelligent discussion

You're just triggered over a word. Keep fumbling for excuses lol
>>
>>8495928
If you have a penis and are attracted to penis it's because your brain is broken too. All letters in lgbt have a broken brain.
The thing is that there is no known treatment so we allow people to live out their mental disorder because everything else would be cruel.
>>
I am sorry Michael Foucault. This is not the world you envisioned.

We are going to have to correct your error.
>>
>>8495886
T is not associated with non binary they just successfully take it over and made it their word now. Transgender literally means queer now and actual people who suffer from the medical condition are obscure as fuck now.
>>
>>8495842
Who cares. Live your life. Let others do so too. Confused teenagers/post-teenagers will grow out of it. People who legitimately feel more comfortable with a non-binary identity will not feel the need to talk to you about it, real confidence is not loud.

You're just trying to find useless reasons to be angry about things.
I know it's useless to say that on 4chan, and on /lgbt/ in particular, but stop caring about what other people do all the time. Try to be comfortable with yourself and allow others to do so too, no matter how stupid *you* might think it looks.

Chill out, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>8500005
This
I wouldn't care about nonbinary people if they didn't sail under my banner.
But right now everything they do falls back on me. Fuck these people.
>>
File: both.jpg (4KB, 139x121px) Image search: [Google]
both.jpg
4KB, 139x121px
>>8495886
>"LGBT" was a mistake. It should be LGB.
So like I sometimes agree with you that way but the facts stand that it was transgender people who were some of the first to help stand up for the rights of gay and lesbian people. So kicking them out of what was sort of their own movement doesn't really work.

However I agree lumping a gender thing in with a bunch of sexual orientations doesn't help keep normies from scratching their head.

>>8495842
>How do we solve the "non-binary" problem?
This is a tougher nut to crack. I think the real recourse will come from science. Scientifically we have shown that binary transgender people are a thing. The main issue is that because we started all this "gender is a specturm" nonsense that is how we ended up with someone idiot who thinks they can be in the middle.

Non binary isn't real because you can't have double dysphoria. Dysphoria exists by contrast and it makes no sense that they are neither and yet both.

Especially because most of the non binary people I know who are born male end up taking HRT and wearing female clothes but then get all "Muh Pronouns!!! Zir!!!" When you try and talk to them.

They are also the loudest fuckwits so they end up becoming the ugly voice of the trans movement.
>>
I just tell people flat out that you love the life of cis white women and your notions of non-binary identity aligns with fashions and ideas/ideals of Western notions of gender binaries.

Like I'm non binary but people treat me like a tranny or a faggot. Most people deal with non-binary folks as white girls who are punks/rebel teenagers or twelve year old boys and baby dykes.

The only reason why I can get away with this is that I've been out so long and I'm black probs. But at this point I don't care, the moment they center their experiences in transness I shut it down.
>>
>>8500374
>Non binary isn't real because you can't have double dysphoria. Dysphoria exists by contrast and it makes no sense that they are neither and yet both.

You can have double dysphoria, I made a thread about it yesterday wanting to do a double mastectomy because even though I am trans and have been on hormones from 16 my breasts never meant anything to me probably because I had large gynecomastia. At a c cup I'm actually kind of repulsed by them now, they are just like man tits.
>>
File: CW61HC9.jpg (215KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
CW61HC9.jpg
215KB, 600x461px
>>
>>8500139
Yeah but does confused teen really need to be it's own distinct sex or gender category?

Don't you think we spend enough time pandering to the troubles of minors? There are a lot more adults out there with more serious problems but the media doesn't think that's a good story.

It's also like non-racial, should people elect to be a non-race now to become a minority? It would seem like disingenuous derailment.
>>
>>8500382
>You can have double dysphoria,
You mean metacis?
>>
File: bolshvism commies solzhenitsin.jpg (125KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
bolshvism commies solzhenitsin.jpg
125KB, 540x405px
everything gets coopted by neo-marxists
first they infiltrate LGBT movement, then they divide it from the inside and start discriminating gays insid the fucking LGBT itself!
you couldn't make this shit up

any marxism should be tread like fascism/nazism and harshly judged and banished, its already killed many millions in the last century and ruined many nations, cant let this happen again
>>
>>8500404
The first Bolshevik government, the Sovnarkom, was composed of 15 People's Commissars (ministers), of whom only one (Trotsky) was Jewish.

Solzhenitsyn was a brilliant author but like many men living in his time he was very paranoid about minorities in his country (in this case, Jews).
>>
>>8500374
>So like I sometimes agree with you that way but the facts stand that it was transgender people who were some of the first to help stand up for the rights of gay and lesbian people. So kicking them out of what was sort of their own movement doesn't really work.
Most of the 'trans' at Stonewall were drag queens, and drag queens are usually super gay. Ray Rivera and Malcolm Michaels was just a gay men and drag queens, and identified as such. They were just hijacked by modern trannies to make it look like they were always here. They weren't. Gay men were.

Trannies are just a mental illness.

Get rid of the T.
>>
File: DDDttSOXoAAw8zI.jpg (163KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DDDttSOXoAAw8zI.jpg
163KB, 1200x900px
>>
Special snowflakes be like:
>Clothes don't have a gender
Special snowflakes also be like:
>I'm non-binary because I like to wear men's clothing and women's clothing.

Fucking double standards
>>
>>8500390
If you're angry about the traction it gets, stop talking about it all the time. The media is made in good part of scavengers. If you're making noise (be it angry or anything else) about something, they'll get interested.
Non-binarity is pretty harmless by itself. Get angry about those serious problems, and ignore the rest.

Also some of those teens might turn up to be LGBT. Or not. Who knows, and who cares? Exploration is a part of becoming an adult. It just takes different forms.

Race is a fucking stupid category anyway. The only reason we're categorizing people this way is that some get different treatment because they're categorized this way. It's a stupid snake biting its own stupid tail. Privilegied and unprivilegied people have always existed, but the race lense for it is a really dumb way to reduce the problem to bloodlines only. Race by itself doesn't even exist in humans. We are not dogs, to be bred for characteristic X or Y.
>>
I think I figured out why this is so annoying: the choice in title.

>I'm androgynous! I don't identify under your labels so I pick the other option
Oh cool, you're doing your own thing. Good for you.
>I'm non-binary! Gender is a spectrum! Quite forcing your beliefs on me!!!!
Fuck off you annoying tumblrite
>>
Prepare for the rise of LGBT Hitler and wipe out the Nonbinary/Q+++ snowflakes for good.
>>
>>8500818
>muh battle of le websites means dere is no resarch being done on trannies

I wish you people were aborted in the womb way more than the trannies tbbbhhh, stupidity is more of a cancer to society than chopping your dick off.
>>
>>8500837
Oh sure remind me why Zucker got shut down again?
>>
>>8496488
That's an appeal to authority, and not even a good authority at that.
>>
>>8500818
There's plenty of research scientists are just busy with more pressing matters like cancer and shit. Honestly there's more research stating transsexualism is more legit than being gay.
>>
>>8500896
Pseudoscience.
>>
>>8500896
That you are a degenerate fetishist and not a legitimate sexual minority who should be accepted by society like trannies.
>>
>>8500917
>apa.org
:/
>>
>>8500926
>science says gay people aren't real!
hence I called it pseudoscience.
>>
>>8500935
In some places what science says is determined by science, not personal politics beforehand.
>>
>>8500980
I've yet to read articles claiming homosexuality (or transsexuality for that matter) isn't real written by actual scientists based on actual research instead of being written by some religious preacher or a genderstudies "professor" who had to redefine the english language just to make her point.
>>
>>8501011
http://www.functionalneurology.com/materiale_cic/389_XXIV_1/3373_sexual/
>>
>>8500414
>implying there is ANYTHING about jews
also check '200 years together' Solzhenitsyn didnt blame jews, regular jews suffered as much as everyone under the totalitarian cannibalistic commie regime
>>
File: 1493505068215.jpg (67KB, 550x830px) Image search: [Google]
1493505068215.jpg
67KB, 550x830px
Refer to them as non-binary people and refer to trans men and women as trans men and women. It's what I do, simply because I see the two to largely be categorically different. I want the best for nb people but it is dishonest to suggest that they belong under the umbrella of 'trans' due to the fact that their is no medical basis for their decision to identify as 'no gender' (the exception being an intersex condition), and the intervention used for trans men and women to live as their preferred gender. Again, I truly do want the best for these people but they should not be grouped in with people who aspire to live as a specific gender.
>>
>>8501732
Nice panties.
>>
>>8501732
Too bad, I'll be encouraging the synergy between the two and the use of nonbinary to describe the entire trans community. That should help the cause~
>>
File: IMG_8555.png (16KB, 247x239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8555.png
16KB, 247x239px
Gender is ultimately a performance. Acting like a girl or acting like a man is a culturally specific behavior, and it's fine to lean towards one or the other or to both or neither. A person's gender literally has no effect on me so let them do whatever and I'll try and respect what they identify as because that's just polite behavior
>>
File: re2pect.gif (2MB, 275x223px) Image search: [Google]
re2pect.gif
2MB, 275x223px
>>8501801
That's fine, go ahead. I have already had this conversation with some family and three of my closest friends. I plan to bring my views to a greater platform when the opportunity presents itself. You and whoever else can try your best to appropriate the trans label but as far as I am concerned it should only be used to describe individuals who seek to medically transition from their birth gender to their preferred gender. I do not see it as some kind of postmodernist response to gender, and roles based on gender and sexuality.
>>
>>8501841
The trans label has already been appropriated. Sorry babe but your loss.
>>
File: 1498433708881.jpg (147KB, 754x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498433708881.jpg
147KB, 754x1024px
>>8501855
>The trans label has already been appropriated
The fact that it is being appropriated does not stop people like me, other trans men, trans women and allies from educating people on the categorical differences between individuals who use medical procedures to live as a specific gender versus those who voluntarily choose a life that is free of gender. It's not that I seek to 'take back the label', it's that many signs point to transgenderism being distinct from the non-binary identity. Anyway, I think it's fair to say that there is a definite need for more research on these things for a number of reasons but I digress.
>>
I firmly believe that there are only two genders, and trans people either want to be women or or they want to be men. There is no inbetween.

All of this bullshit about non binary people and the 100s of made up tumblr genders are just under the blanket of androgyny. You're either going to look like a man, a woman, or a little bit of both when someone else looks at you. Nothing else. Non binary doesn't exist.

I've watched ultra feminine little cis ladies "come out" as nonbinary and insist everyone call her 'they', but she's still wearing makeup and frilly dresses that show off her tits and posting selfies online. How the fuck can you look that way and expect people not to call you a girl?
>>
File: cc2.png (249KB, 718x826px) Image search: [Google]
cc2.png
249KB, 718x826px
>>8495886
>It should be LGB
>2017
>not excluding the retarded B
>excluding T when HSTS exist
kys, like seriously...
>>
>>8502123
Yeah, just ignore the HSTS people in favor of biscum who can't decide what they're really into.
>>
>>8502147
HSTS are literally just gay men.
>>
>>8502153
Now that's what a bigot would say.
>>
>>8502164
Then why would you describe yourself as a "homosexual transsexual" when you're into men? That's literally just admitting you're a gay man.
>>
>>8502164
It's also reality!
>>
>>8502173
>>8502174
>ftm don't exist
>>
>>8502153
>HSTS are literally just gay men

except that gay men don't want to be women.
>AGP are literally just straight men
>>
>>8502219
AGP have dysphoria and put more effort into passing though. HSTS are pretty much crossdressers.
>>
>>8502226
>that AGP logic
HSTS put more effort into passing since being a women is what they want and what they want to be seen as.
AGP just want to jerk off while trying to live they're gender bent hentai fanfic.
>>
>>8502219
>except that gay men don't want to be women.
Have you even met an HSTS?
>>
>>8502219
>gay men don't want to be women.
>>8502240
>being a women is what they want
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8496562
so much this
>>
>>8502240
Every HSTS was nothing more than a drag queen on mones.
>>
File: 1496344393427.jpg (166KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1496344393427.jpg
166KB, 1080x1350px
>>8502254
>>8502307
>What did he mean by this?

I guess you're being purposely obtuse?
What I meant is that there is a distinction between trans gay "men" and gay men.
They aren't the same.
Trans women of the HSTS variety are attracted to men and have feminized brains.
They want to be women and they enjoy feminine activities.
Gay men are attracted to men and have masculine brains.
They enjoy being men and they enjoy masculine activities.

I guess you're trying to argue that they are all the same?
But I know people from each category and they are very different.
>>
>>8502359
every HSTS I've met*
>>
>>8495886
>>8502123
>Transgenderism is a completely separate issue. There's no reason to group it together with the others.
/thread
>>
>>8502361
>gay "men"
>having masculine brains
>androphiles
>being naturally masculine
>>
>>8502361
>Gay men ... have masculine brains.
>They enjoy being men and they enjoy masculine activities.
Have you ever met a gay man?
>>
>>8495842
Stop caring about things like gender politics solved the problem for me.

Whenever I come across a person trying to explain to me why they're "non binary" I treat them the same way I treat the people that want to know if I've "heard the good news."
Give them a dismissive, "that's nice." And if they persist make it clear that you're not interested in their inane beliefs. Has worked every time for me the topic has come up.
>>
>>8501932
it implies that being gay is a non dysphoric form of transsexualism. This is also why agp people exist. This is why men can be feminine as fuck but still identify as male. If the condition is more severe then the parts of the brain that affect identity happen thus inducing dysphoria and a need to transition.
>>
>>8503832
>trannys believe this
>>
>>8503839
>gays are just in denial that they are actually trannies so they bash the actual trannies who suffer over thier insecurities.
>reeeee
>>
>>8503862
http://thecommonchick.com/post/125394574724/what-did-i-just-watch
>>
>>8503839
>'gays' don't
>>
maybe stop looking at it as a problem and start looking at us as people? idk maybe that's just crazy.
>>
>>8503862
>gays in denial bash hstses
>repressing agps bash agps
Perfect symmetry.
>>
>>8503884
Humans are either male or female. If you aren't one of those, then I have no idea what the fuck you are.
>>
>>8503897
>humans are either human or human. If not then you arn't human.
>>
>>8502164
So? Fuck off tumblrshit
>>
Mass extermination.
>>
>>8495977
Why? Why?
>>
>>8496488
>my argument from authority will leave you shaking!

What did logical fallacy spewing TERFS mean by this?
>>
>>8495842
You don't. Just let them be autistic fucktards.

I roll my eyes and walk away when they tell me their "preferred pronouns". I'm not memorizing that shit. You aren't the only person in my life, so I'll forget it anyways.

Just call androgynous/"non-binary" people he and she. Don't be afraid of your word choice. If they actually get angry at that then they shouldn't fucking be androgynous looking. Dumbass faggots.

I'm so tired of these little shits taking the pride flag and making us gays and others look like a part of their stupid little non-revolution.
>>
>>8495886
Fuck off milo
>>
>>8495842
With a non-binary final solution.

But seriously, these fucking straight white ugly girls just want to pretend to be "queer".
>>
>Gay
Attraction to the same sex as yourself (male)

>Lesbian
Attraction to the same sex as yourself (female)

>Bisexual
Attraction to both sexes

>Transexual
Has nothing to do with sexual preference

>Non-binary
Has nothing to do with sexual preferences

>Queer
Extremely vague term that can mean anything these days

I call bullshit on this. Whatever happened to just having it as LGB?
What's fucking next? Are furries going to be accepted too?
>>
File: raidenpence.jpg (82KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
raidenpence.jpg
82KB, 800x584px
By consulting this guy.
>>
>>8500543
I do agree.
You need to get rid of the T, take your spiro (or cypro) allready, atilla the hon.
>>
>>8503884
I look at you as a person and at your condition as a problem, no different from schizophrenia or shingles.
>>
>>8505176
>furries
This should be word filtered to b8 on this board. I only hear this word when people are out fishing for (you)s.
>>
>>8505722
>muh trigger word
He has a point. LGB is about sexual orientation. People want to turn it into a catch all for anything other than "straight vanilla person." Furries want in, pedophiles want on, various kinks want in, etc. None of that shit belongs. Trannies were the start of a legit slippery slope.
>>
>>8505735
The newest addition to all this has got to be all the "Race" drama. It's fucking mad.
>>
why do nonbinary people tend to all dress the same, look the same, politically lean heavily to the left, listen to the same type of music and have a tumblr? It cant be a coincidence
>>
>>8505831
It's almost like it's a fad.
>>
>>8505831
It genuinely is a subculture, they make up 'genders' that sound deep and cool because trannies are so cool
"I want estrogen because it makes you cute"
>>
>>8495842

You stop creating 99 tranny threads a day that take up 95% of the board.
>>
>>8505925
NBs aren't trans.
>>
File: 940482_orig.png (246KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
940482_orig.png
246KB, 900x300px
Accept that gender is a spectrum just like sex and not everyone is on the binary???
>>
>>8505831
Oh and coincidentally they're all afab too.
>>
>>8507012
Fuck off.
>>
>>8507094

Its literally true, you cannot accept the existence of binary trans people without accepting NB people. You already KNOW gender is not a binary.
>>
>>8507104
Toss up a source, you Tumblrina-ass bitch.
>>
>>8507012
Say what you will about "Gender" as identity, but sex is NOT a spectrum. Male, female, and every single one of the intersex conditions are all DISTINCT. Intersex people are not on some kind of spectrum between male and female poles. Each intersex condition is a distinct sex.
>>
>>8507155
There are dozens of intersex conditions which you can develop to varying levels. "Normal" people are male or female, that is true, but we can't disregard the exceptions as "not counting". They're still naturally born humans.
>>
>>8507166
Yes and every one of those conditions is a distinct sex, there is no spectrum, it is more like a complex mechanism with two 'default settings' and many more 'alternate settings' (with more to come in the future as our species continues to mutate)
>>
>>8507155

Nah different phenotypes develop all along the spectrum. I guess you can say genotypes are distinct though.
>>
>>8507188
I can understand your point of view, but the reason I believe saying it's a spectrum isn't that ridiculous is because gender-related natal development can get fucked up at various points in ways that are very much analogue rather than digital. The number of potential "glitched" outcomes is extremely large. Most people are 1 or 2 but there is an infinite amount of numbers between 1 and 2.
>>
>>8507104
>cannot accept the existence of binary trans people without accepting NB people

So NB is the same as trans?
>>
>>8507235
It's not a matter of being between male and female. That's what I am trying to tell you. You don't understand the scale of potential here. These distinct new sexes formed by "intersex conditions" represent new-ish mutations of our species that could succeed in becoming more widespread and changing our reproductive functions entirely, over the millenia.
>>
>>8507239

Well yes. Trans = Different gender than you were assigned at birth. So all NB are trans, though not all trans are NB
>>
>>8507250
That would be the case if most invariably weren't fertile. In fact, the only sex-linked conditions that don't have some impact on fertility are XYY or XXX which both present phenotypically as little different to any man or woman with a normal karyotype and thus have little potential to radically change the way humans appear over hundreds of thousands of years (*just* a couple millenia would do nothing even if every klinefelter and every turner on Earth magically became fertile).
>>
>>8507294
wait, how can one trasition to another gender/sex since that,

>Different gender than you were assigned at birth

if there aren't just 2 genders, he/she then will trasition to the nothing as a NB with no gender at all or the other thousands genders?!

Also,
>So all NB are trans, though not all trans are NB

So then there is no way they are born NB they have to trasition through life.
>>
>>8507345
>he/she then will trasition to the nothing as a NB with no gender at all or the other thousands genders?!

Transitioning often refers to just changing your physical appearance. Some NB will do this, some will not. Either way, their gender (NB) is not the same as their birth gender, so they are trans. Not all binary trans people change their appearance either, it is an individual decision.
>>
>>8507296
Yeah but mutation just goes on and on, our numbers are increasing and we will be irradiated by World War Three, giving us ultra-fertile tentacle-crotched intersex chimera shamans
>>
>>8495842
With violence.
>>
File: 1487887825250.jpg (121KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1487887825250.jpg
121KB, 500x481px
>>8495842
With tons of napalm
>>
>>8507358
>their gender (NB) is not the same as their birth gender, so they are trans

NB it's no gender,

>Transitioning often refers to just changing your physical appearance. Some NB will do this, some will not.

There's no way you can change your physical apperarance to something that have no gender at all, it's just change to the clothes of the other sex to not be identified as the gender of your onw birth, that makes then trans, just trans and not NB they will never be "non-binary'' and absent of gender, they can identify as trans nothing less nothing more.

Anything than that is saying that you have no gender and is diferrent from other people physically as new type of human being.
>>
>>8507444
>NB it's no gender,

NB is non-binary, including agender (no gender), pangender, polygender, genderfluid, neutrois, androgyne, demigender, genderqueer, and 3rd gender.

>There's no way you can change your physical apperarance to something that have no gender at all,
There's no way you can change your physical appearance to any gender. Gender =/= Sex.
>>
>NB is non-binary, including agender (no gender), pangender, polygender, genderfluid, neutrois, androgyne, demigender, genderqueer, and 3rd gender.

So still is no gender at all bc pangender=poligender=genderfluid=neutrois, not one gender or gender at all actually.

>There's no way you can change your physical appearance to any gender. Gender =/= Sex

ahshahshahsshhsahshahshsahhsass you just fucking with me right?! Don't worry, here have some sites and articles about how this works, it's possible and there is a whole community that have made this. Not change the sex but their physical appearance to any gender.

www.goodtherapy.org/blog/what-does-it-mean-for-transgender-person-to-transition-0629167

transsexual.org/basicsoftransition.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_(female-to-male)

www.wikihow.com/Transition-from-Male-to-Female-(Transgender)

I'm done with you, your nuts trying to defend something that don't exist and maybe you just typed the stupid thing that I had seem is this board.

Good fucking bye, lady/sir/none of both.
>>
tfw nonbinary and hate entitled trenders
>>
>>8507458
aka all the same shit = gender marxists combating the norms and rejecting the biology and society
>>
>>8495943
>>8495953

You know... I went into that video as a biologist prepared to scoff and roll my eyes pretty fucking hard.
Some good points were made, a bit of hyperbole but it ok.
>>
>>8496470
Except the nonbinary trend only works to sell other women down the river. By identifying as NB you try to put yourself outside of what is limiting about being female without trying to improve other women's situations.
The vast majority of NBfags are women who "don't identify" with the claustrophobic and weak definitions of womanhood, but because they aren't trans they choose a nonexistent gender, EVEN THOUGH PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE FAILS TO BE 100% FENALE OR NALE ACCORDING TO THE SOCIAL CONSTRUCTS THEREOF.
The truth is, nearly every human being on earth appears somewhere on the spectrum between 1 and 0, but it's only special snowflake weakwilled libtards who can't deal with the daily struggle who build safe spaces for their candy-ass like-minded friends and they all declare themselves nonbinary as a form of misguided protest and perceived liberation, thus selling out everyone else still trapped in the strictures of the gender binary/types.
>>
>>8496564
Getting SRS is most definitely a choice. A trans person does not need to have their genitals mutilated to physically resemble those typically posessed by their gender, unless you think gender=genitals.
Please do not equate your unnecessary eleceted SRS procedure with the unnecessary, unconsented, and generally unbeneficial procedure of male infant circumcision. They have no goals in common, and differ vastly in context.
>>
>>8505176
>>8505735
>>8505772
>Samefagging this hard on a fag board.
155 replies/65 posters... really makes you think...
>>
File: IMG_0886.jpg (59KB, 343x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0886.jpg
59KB, 343x604px
Why don't we just get the non binary snowflakes and push them somewhere else?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170627-181153.jpg (107KB, 1026x404px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170627-181153.jpg
107KB, 1026x404px
>>8507972
Indeed. It would be impossible for more than one person to disagree with your fairy tale, right? It must be only one person at most. Surely.
>>
>>8495854
/thread
>>
It's a fad, take away the internet from these non-binary tards and they'll forget about it in a days time
>>
>>8495842
I see only a final solution
>>
>>8500139
The problem is not a few misguided people. Its organizations that push out what amounts to propaganda under the guise of science. Tell a child that their is no difference between a man and a women and its all some "social construct" is damaging. Part of growing up is learning to bend part of your personality to fit society.
>>
>>8512421
e d g y
>>
File: 1460350513132.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1460350513132.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>8495842
I don't care. I think it's silly (you may say you are non-binary but whatever's between your legs makes a strong argument to the contrary) but I don't want to involve myself in it.
I think there's a lot of nonsense on either side. I hope both sides can come to some sort of solution soon so I never have to hear about any of shit ever again.
>>
>>8495842
Kill everyone who is non binary. Solves the problem, ethics are shit tho.
>>
>>8495842
the problem with non-binary is that everyone is non-binary in some way
>>
>>8495977
I've said and done worse on the internet and i never get stopped on plane trips
>>
File: nope_k2gm8_324.jpg (17KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
nope_k2gm8_324.jpg
17KB, 324x324px
>>8495842
It is interesting to me how many of you have internalized /pol/'s propaganda yet you still think of yourselves as "bisexual" which is a non-binary sexuality.

If "non-binary" doesn't exist then that means there are only heterosexuals and homosexuals.
>>
>>8495842
Give them something to do. Honestly.
If you have absolutely nothing else to entertain your abstract thinking with, you should really reevaluate your life.

>>8512562
Also, I would second this.
>>
>>8512685
Nice false equivalence. Gender performance is a separate question from sexual behavior. There are people who are aroused by and have sex with people of the same sex and people of the opposite sex. Fact. It's got nothing to do with "non-binary." Bi is in the fucking name: same (homo) sex and different (hetero) sex. Two.

Look at it this way, if your argument is that non-binary identity is rooted in biology somehow, then you're either intersex or pretending. If your argument is that non-binary identity has nothing to do with biology because "gender is a social construct," then I have to point out that society didn't construct this non-binary nonsense. It's literally made up by special snowflakes who are trying to construct a special status for themselves to acquire social currency. This game of make believe has nothing to do with bisexuality.
>>
>>8512685
>bisexual" which is a non-binary sexuality
>bi, which is not bi
2 != 2
FALSE
>>
>>8512685
>"bisexual" which is a non-binary sexuality
kek

me getting boners from both men and women has NOTHING to do with special snowflakes identifying themselves as """non-binary"""

try again nigger
>>
>>8515071
>>8515877
liking both is a third option.

and most bisexuals don't like them both equally, they prefer one or the other, or they prefer aspects of one or the other.

that isn't heterosexual, nor is it homosexual.

that is a completely new form of sexuality (liking chicks with dicks, for example)

just because you want the world to be simple, doesn't mean that it is.
>>
>>8515926
nothing you're saying is making bisexuality a "non-binary sexuality"

literally all you're saying is "bisexuals are neither straight nor gay!"

well no fucking shit, detective
>>
>>8515951
read the thread.
some people are arguing that bisexuals are both straight and gay and so therefore there are only 2 sexualities, straight and gay.
i'm arguing that sexuality isn't that simple.
>>
>>8516017
>some people are arguing that bisexuals are both straight and gay and so therefore there are only 2 sexualities
Yeah, I know, they're wrong. It's just that your shit is equally wrong.
>>
>>8501825
Hello, Judith Butler.
>>
File: wrng.gif (997KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
wrng.gif
997KB, 500x290px
>>8516034
>>
File: wrong!.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong!.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>8516116
>>
>>8516017
Bi means two and the "two" being referred to are the opposing sexualities, heterosexuality and homosexuality. The term signifies people who exhibit sexual behavior belonging to both of those opposing poles.

Nobody is saying bi people are "straight and gay." You're misrepresenting the claim.

What you're really doing is making a false equivalence. You want to establish bisexuality as "non-binary," then get people to acknowledge bisexuality as "legitimate," then say "well if you think a non-binary sexuality is legitimate, then you have to recognize non-binary gender as legitimate."

Except that dog won't hunt. Your whole argument rests on sexuality and gender being equivalent concepts and they're not. Bisexuality is a thing. It has a clear definition and refers to behavior observable in nature. "Non-binary" gender isn't a thing. It's a hazily defined buzzword that refers to "self-identification," which can't be observed beyond what people post on their Tumblr bios. In other news, my daughter says she's a cat sometimes. She's 2 and she's not a cat. She has fun pretending to be something she's not, but that's all it is: pretending. I don't take her "self-identification" seriously, nor yours.
>>
>>8516249
>Bisexuals are just gays pretending to be straight.
I don't take their "self-identification" seriously.
>>
>>8507188
Distinct Defects, welcome to intersex
>>
>>8516249
>Bisexuality is a thing

Non-binary is a thing too.
Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
>>
>>8516305
>pretending to be straight

In that case, wouldn't they refer to themselves as straight?
>>
>>8500697
>Non-binarity is pretty harmless by itself.

They've taken over the trans movement though. I'm a binary trans person who basically isn't welcome at any of my local trans support groups now because these people completely dominate them and they hate me for not being a communist. They just completely steal resources and spaces away from actual trans people and talk over us about our own problems and that's just so fucked up.
>>
>>8516310
You're ignoring the important part of what Anon.

Bisexuality exists because it has a clear definitions and refers to behaviour observable in nature (sexual interest in both sexes).

"Non-binary" is just a nebulous blob of whatever meanings you choose to give it.
>>
>>8516315
No because they wan't to be special and unique and they have a fear of commitment so telling their partner that they want to fuck other people is an escape hatch from the relationship.
>>
>>8516317
I find it interesting that "these people" have "taken over the trans movement" and they "steal resources and spaces" and they "talk over us" yet they "don't exist"
>>
>>8516334
I've known I was bisexual since I first found out what bisexuality was.

I started fooling around with other people my age (boys and girls both) at 12 or so.

I'm real, it's a real orientation, deal with it phaggot.
>>
>>8516325
things don't exist because they have clear definitions.

the things exist first and are then defined after the fact.
>>
>>8516340
Invalidating their "non-binary" identity obviously isn't denying their physical existence...

I'm guessing you already knew that and you're just being stupid on purpose, right? Le epic troll, bro! top lel!
>>
>>8516346
I think it was quite obvious I didn't literally mean the dictionary's definition of the word caused the sexual orientation to start existing.

I'm guessing you're being deliberately obtuse with me.
>>
>>8516353
Why do you feel so threatened by people who identify as non-binary?
Because they take up time that should be devoted to you in support groups?
Because they threaten your sense of self?
Because they make people think that you might be a freak like them?
I'd seriously like to know how they have so much power to trigger you.
>>
>>8507166
Do you consider people born with a shriveled arm to be their own distinct species of human, or a human with a birth defect?
>>
>>8516420
Are you saying that we can't have a charity for people with shriveled up arms because they are just normal humans and should be treated like everyone else?
>>
>>8516449
Why do shriveled arm people need a special charity for themselve if they're just like everyone else?
>>
>>8515926
Liking both is still a binary operator you moron.
You can't just redefine words on a whim just to prove a point.

And why even defend them?
Not only are they the gender equivalent of Rachel Dolezal, they're basically demanding that their lifestyle and fashion choices are somehow related to lgbt.

That'd be like listening to hip hop and saying nigger a lot would make me black.
Nobody would buy that.
Why would nonbinaries be any different?
>>
>>8516454
Why do bisexuals need a special label for themselves if they're just sexual like everyone else?
>>
>>8516475
Bisexuals didn't coin the term bisexual. Behavioral psychologists did. It was a useful term for describing people who demonstrates sexual behavior not easily conveyed by heterosexual or homosexual.

Nobody in the medical community came up with non-binary gender. 14 year olds on the internet did.

>>8516464
This guy gets it.
>>
File: 1498770822036.jpg (455KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1498770822036.jpg
455KB, 2048x2048px
>>8516830
>14 year olds on the internet did

You don't even know what you're talking about.

Binary excludes transgenderism by default.

You can't be transgender unless you believe in non-binary.

"The gender binary is the classification of sex and gender into two distinct, opposite and disconnected forms of masculine and feminine.

"Gender binary is one of the core principles of genderism; it describes a social boundary that discourages people from crossing or mixing gender roles, and from identifying with more than two forms of gender expression

"Sometimes in this binary model, "sex", "gender" and "sexuality" are assumed by default to align. For example, when a male is born, gender binarism assumes the male will be masculine in appearance, character traits, and behavior, including having a heterosexual attraction to females.

"Worldwide, there are many individuals and even several subcultures that can be considered exceptions to the gender binary identity.

"In addition to individuals whose bodies are naturally intersex, there are also specific social roles that involve aspects of both or neither of the binary genders. These include the Two-Spirited Native Americans and hijra of India.

"In the contemporary West, genderqueer people break the gender binary by refusing terms like "male" and "female". Transsexuals have a unique place in relation to the gender binary. In some cases, their gender expression aligns with their sex. Attempting to conform to societal expectations for their gender, transsexual individuals may opt for surgery, hormones, or both, which can be difficult if the individual does not "pass" as cisgender.

"According to Thomas Keith in Masculinities in Contemporary American Culture, the longstanding cultural assumption that male–female dualities are "natural and immutable" partly explains the persistence of systems of patriarchy and male privilege in modern society."
>>
>>8501732
>medical basis
>>
>>8516899
>You can't be transgender
>Binary excludes transgenderism by default
I'm not seeing a problem here.

You're ignoring the long-standing critique that "transgenderism" reinforces the binary rather than subverts it. Hard left queers have been saying this for decades. There fact that you can take so many different reads on it suggests, you know, that maybe it's made up and just means whatever people want it to mean.
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.