[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop taking skittles.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 4

File: 20170618_162953.jpg (192KB, 541x464px) Image search: [Google]
20170618_162953.jpg
192KB, 541x464px
Stop taking skittles.
>>
>>8477776
t. repressor
>>
>>8477787
See: javascript:quote('8462078');
>>
>>8477776
I'm not taking them. I'm not a fool, swaganon.
>>8462078

As >>8477793's quote is bad,
>>
>>8477793
What when I hate my body and always have, and I'm not attracted to anything without AGP. As an AGP, I'm bi.
>>
>>8477793
Oh, you're that repressor. Gotcha.
Repressing means yielding to social pressure and destroying yourself like a good little bitch.
>>
>>8477811
You don't even know what repression means.
>and destroying yourself like a good little bitch.
Is this a joke? Transition ruins your healthy body in so many ways. Do I really need to tell you that?
>>
>>8477849
Other way around lady
>>
>>8477805
An hero.
>>
>>8477851
Good luck destroying your body with hormones and opening a bleeding wound that your body desperately wants to close , hoping to create a "vagina".
>>
>>8477856
>implying all transwomen get SRS
>>
>>8477864
You still destroy your body to become a living joke.
>>
>>8477856
>Good luck destroying your body with hormones
People off T live longer than people on T. Eunuchs live over a decade longer than intact men, and having no sex hormones in your body is unhealthy so I'm going to bet being on E makes you live even longer.

>opening a bleeding wound that your body desperately wants to close , hoping to create a "vagina"
You don't have to get SRS ma'am
>>
>>8477876
>I'm going to bet being on E makes you live even longer.
Yeah, yeah, no risks involved, like blood clots, cancer etc.
>You don't have to get SRS ma'am
Wow, is this the best meme here on /hon/?
>>
>>8477900
>Yeah, yeah, no risks involved, like blood clots, cancer etc.
Minuscule, especially when compared to the certain death by T.

>Wow, is this the best meme here on /hon/?
The best meme on legbutt is eggs obsessively making threads like this in order to try and divert their attention from their own condition. If you weren't what you are you wouldn't be here, day after day, making these threads. You're running from yourself. Normal dudes don't spend days posting on queer boards, getting flustered by responses.
>>
>>8477909
>Minuscule, especially when compared to the certain death by T.
You are a living meme. You are willing to take dangerous meds without even kowing the real risks.
Even if you survive for a while, that suicide rate is not looking very promising :P
>>
>>8477917
>You are a living meme. You are willing to take dangerous meds without even kowing the real risks.
I know the risks. They make them quite clear in the documents you need to sign. Everything points to them being insignificant as long as do everything properly. On the other hand there is no way to prevent testosterone from killing you early.

>Even if you survive for a while, that suicide rate is not looking very promising
It matches that of the general population post-transition for people who transitioned after 1989, provided their families are supportive :)
On the other hand the rates are pretty high for people who don't transition so better get on that.
>>
>>8477926
>It matches that of the general population post-transition for people who transitioned after 1989, provided their families are supportive :)
Nice try.
>On the other hand the rates are pretty high for people who don't transition so better get on that.
I'm not even trans. However, keep exposing your sissyfication fetish. It's clear what you want to do to men.
>>
File: 1bbr8l.jpg (52KB, 952x500px) Image search: [Google]
1bbr8l.jpg
52KB, 952x500px
>>8477926
>>
>>8477947
>Nice try.
Facts over feelings Anon.

>I'm not even trans.
That's why you're here, having this discussion, posting these threads, day after day, right? Just a cis dude obsessing over transsexuality. Super normal.

>>8477949
*Right
>>
>>8477955
>Facts over feelings Anon.
Your while existence is based on feelings, too bad it won't last that long :(
>posting these threads, day after day, right?
That's not me, I don't kbow what you're talking about.
>>
>>8477989
>Your while existence is based on feelings
Nooope
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality#Genetics

>too bad it won't last that long :(
It will last longer than a man's, certainly.

>That's not me, I don't kbow what you're talking about.
OK
>>
>>8478023
>Nooope
I've read similar things before, no real evidence is presented, just speculations.
>It will last longer than a man's, certainly.
An average woman will live longer than men usually do, however, a man pumped full of estrogen will not.
>>
>>8478033
>I've read similar things before, no real evidence is presented, just speculations.
Wrong. You can't dismiss scientific studies as "speculations" because you don't like the results.

>An average woman will live longer than men usually do, however, a man pumped full of estrogen will not.
Wrong.
>>8477876
>>
>>8478023
>It will last longer than a man's, certainly.
why was i born male
>>
>>8477909
>The best meme on legbutt is eggs obsessively making threads like this in order to try and divert their attention from their own condition. If you weren't what you are you wouldn't be here, day after day, making these threads. You're running from yourself. Normal dudes don't spend days posting on queer boards, getting flustered by responses.
Yikes! This one hit too close to home.
>>
>>8478042
>Wrong. You can't dismiss scientific studies as "speculations" because you don't like the results.
Those studies are dishonest and funded by the elites to destroy the nuclear family and the white race.
>>
>>8478044
Try an hero, maybe you'll be reborn as a girl.
>>8478057
You too, nancy.
>>
>>8478080
Yes finally someone who speaks sense in this thread. Praise kek my friend.
>>
>>8478080
The jewish illuminati elite, surely?
>>
>>8477776
Start taking skittles.
>>
>>8478082
Why would I kill myself when I am a proud warrior of the white race? I need to stay strong for Kekistan.
>>
>>8478084
I'm glad to see someone reasonable in this skittle-poppin' shithole.
>>
>>8478097
Nice bait.
>>
>>8478106
I will stay strong for my people!
>>
>>8478082
>Try an hero, maybe you'll be reborn as a girl.
;_;
>>
>>8478112
You'll stay weak and take skittles because you are a failiure.
>>
>>8478156
Or you could try skittles tbqh
>>
>>8478168
I WILL NOT EVER SUCCUMB TO MY MENTAL ILLNESS
>>
>>8478171
>implying not being a girl like you're supposed to isn't the real illness
>>
>>8478178
Exactly. Fuck biology and genetics. She was supposed to be a girl all along. Preach it, sister.
>>
>>8478170
skittles don't make me be born a girl
>>
>>8478198
Are you a non-transitioning agp or something?
>>
>>8478197
>Biology and genetics
You missed this post
>>8478023

>>8478198
Sure, but they can make you closer to being one where it counts.
>>
>>8478217
>You missed this post
Not really, you just chose to interpret my reply in your own way, desperately trying to justify your existence. Quite sad actually.
>>
>>8478214
yes

>>8478217
>where it counts.
???
>>
>>8478237
>yes
Why? How old are you? How strong is your agp?
Tell us a bit about yourself.
>>
>>8478228
Okay, so you're just repeating an argument after it has been refuted. I was too generous. My bad.

>>8478237
People don't check your chromosomes in day to day interactions..
>>
>>8478242
>People don't check your chromosomes in day to day interactions..
Which allows you to be a halloween costume of a woman, got it.
>>
>>8478253
Pretending to be a dude when you're trans is the true deception. You're not just a guy, or you would not be trans. You're different even before HRT, and HRT puts you within female ranges.
>>
>>8478241
i've always wanted to be a girl but it's only since my mid 20s that i thought transition could be right. but i'm 29

i don't hate daily life as a male but i get dysphoric about girls being better off and i do wish i had a female body
>>
Why are people who identify as AGP always nutcases who make regular trannies seem sane and well-adjusted.
>>
>>8478279
Long term repression fucks you up.
>>
>>8478279
???
>>
>>8478296
So, choosing not to take hormones and fuck up your body is called repression now?
You clearly have a deep understanding of psychology and it's terms.
>>
>>8478321
are you trolling nigger? it's always been called repression if you know you're trans and choose not to transition we have a fucking repression general ffs
>>
>>8478330
>if you know you're trans
Trans is the name we invented for those who do transition and for those that want to, but can't for some reason.
How do we define trans? Where are the boundaries? How much agp is needed to be trans?
>we have a fucking repression general ffs
You have a delusional thread on 4chan, wow, that really is something.
Repression means complete denial of certain emotions or characteristics. You deny it's real and this often results in self-hate.
Accepting that you're an AGP fully and being at peace with yourself, while choosing not to transition is not repression.
There is an illness called bigorexia. It's esentially the opposite of anorexia.
Guys that suffer from it want to get as huge as possible and often take steroids.
Does not taking steroids mean repression of bigorexia?
Your illness makes you want to modify your body and damage it in the process.
>>
>>8478344
Define your idea of AGP, and how it results in supposedly being fully okay with your body.
>>
>>8478344
lol so you ARE still here
>>
>>8478478
>how it results in supposedly being fully okay with your body.
You misunderstood what I was saying.
Yes, you can be fully ok with your body as an AGP.
My point was not that, it was that you can still accept yourself as you are, accept your desires and emotions without hating on yourself.
You can love yourself as you are and not deny anything.
Transition is a CHOICE. Repression is something psychological.

I don't deny or hate myself because I'm an AGP. I just choose to live as a male because of biology and I'm also psychologically masculine.
>Define your idea of AGP
It is esentially a strong sexual desire.
I would not label it further (like paraphilia/fetish/orientation, because I'm not sure where it would fall).
AGP, like attraction for other people can create emotions.
I think Lawrence said that AGP wants to be his own wife.
It sounds weird, but my non-sexual agp fantasies felt like being in love with a girl that I can't have. Same emotions.
We could define AGP as heterosexuality with "erotic target location error" or as cross-sex autosexuality.
Most AGPs still have their heterosexuality to various degrees and so do I.
AGP may or may not overshadow regular heterosexuality.
>>
>>8478588
>My point was not that, it was that you can still accept yourself as you are, accept your desires and emotions without hating on yourself.
>You can love yourself as you are and not deny anything.
I don't think you get this whole intense gender dysphoria thing.
>>
>>8478608
>I don't think you get this whole intense gender dysphoria thing.
>intense
Not everyone has it that bad. That's the point.
AGPs don't have a voice anywhere.
What about guys with medium AGP or those with high sexual AGP without other aspects like dysphoria?
I would just like for AGP to be more discussed from different points of view and to talk about different solutions for different people.
Not every AGP is the same and not everyone should transition.
>>
>>8478623
>AGPs don't have a voice anywhere.
>What about guys with medium AGP or those with high sexual AGP without other aspects like dysphoria?
Why do cis people who don't experience distress due to their fetish need a voice?
>I would just like for AGP to be more discussed from different points of view and to talk about different solutions for different people.
I'd like to remind you that this is /lgbt/ board, not the place for discussing fetishes of cis guys.
>Not every AGP is the same and not everyone should transition.
Well, duh. Obviously you shouldn't transition if you're fine with how you are.
>>
>>8478649
>Why do cis people who don't experience distress due to their fetish need a voice?
It's something between a fetish and a sexuality.
AGPs do experience distress.
>I'd like to remind you that this is /lgbt/ board, not the place for discussing fetishes of cis guys.
Some are "trans", tbat's the thing. We don't know where the boundary is, it's all about personal experience.
>Well, duh. Obviously you shouldn't transition if you're fine with how you are.
True. However, AGP still causes me distress, but not enough to transition.
You see the problem here?
More than a fetish, but not really trans either.
Where do I talk about it then?
There really isn't a voice for agps.
>>
People would stop telling you to transition if you stopped telling them that you're experiencing gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8478670
>It's something between a fetish and a sexuality.
Why would it be anything more than a fetish? Plenty of fetishes dominate what you're attracted to exclusively if allowed to grow in strength. If you're actually feeling sad about gender or whatever then that's dysphoria and unrelated.
>>
>>8478768
>Why would it be anything more than a fetish?
Then AGP trannies are nothing but creepy guys who succumbed to their fetish.
>>
>>8477856
>opening a bleeding wound
A healthy neovag doesn't bleed.
>>
>>8478080
>Those studies are dishonest and funded by the elites to destroy the nuclear family and the white race.
You should take this over to /x/ anon.
>>
>>8479002
You have to open a wound and then insert something inside so that it doesn't heal the normal way.
That's the point, dummy.
>>
>>8479017
You should go to /kys/. I heard there's a lot of good advice for people like you :P
>>
>>8478989
Whether someone is AGP or not has no impact on whether they're trans or not. Being trans is biological.
>>
>>8478479
>lol so you ARE still here
He hasn't made it over to Susan's yet lol!
>>
>>8479026
Whether or not some trannies have biological disorders, I don't know. That is not the point here.
If there is such a thing, non-biological ones transition often too.
>>8479034
I kek'd, that's a good one.
>>
But my skittles make me happy and pretty.

Why would I want to stop taking them?
>>
>>8479059
It's just a meme, do whatever you want.
>>
>>8479019
No, moroon, the skin used to line the neovag heals up after surgery. From my long experience with dilating it seems like the neovag tends to get compressed more than actually healing shut.
>>
>>8479071
You still create a bleeding wound and then put some skin over it.
Whatever the exact process is, it's still a high-class mutilation.
>>
>>8479052
>If there is such a thing, non-biological ones transition often too.
I really don't think so. I think that a tiny, tiny minority of cis guys with AGP get really confused about it and doubt their identity but not because it "turns them trans" or other such bullshit. It's just confusion. In their case going to a therapist should really be enough to set them straight.

Most cis guys with AGP do just fine and treat it as another weird fetish. They don't agonize over it. You can see them happily living out their lives in dozens of transvestite communities worldwide. Most are married and, when not engaging in their fetish, are otherwise normal.

Actual transsexuals are trans for biological reasons and transition to alleviate their gender dysphoria. Some of them develop AGP while repressing, but it is not the root cause of their condition. For one most transitioners stop experiencing it after openly living as women for a few years. People who experience gender dysphoria and AGP are just trans and AGP is not relevant.

You might be in the first group, okay? in which case you should really just go see a shrink already, but there's also a chance you're part of the second group. Either way you shouldn't cling to the idea that a fetish "turns you trans".
>>
>>8479080
If you don't like the idea of SRS you're forced to get it and it's not a reason to not take skittles.
>>
>>8479080
>"mutilation"

*yawwwwwn*
>>
>>8479118
This, the people who give every tranny shit for "Wanting to chop their dick off" is such horseshit. A very small percentage of transgirls actually want SRS in my experience.

Dysphoria isn't about genitals for everyone. It's about looks and social presentation, not what's in your pants.
>>
>>8479118
Yeah, true.
>>8479120
But it's true.
>>
>>8479071
>it seems like the neovag tends to get compressed more than actually healing shut.
Why is that? Maybe because male pelvises have less room between them?
>>
>>8479129
>Dysphoria... about looks and social presentation
the only dysphoria that really matters is the dysphoria from having the wrong hormones in you because wanting to look more stereotypically feminine isn't proof of anything
if your brain is literally telling you testosterone is wrong for you if you're mtf or estrogen is wrong for you if you're ftm then that's actually something that matters
GRS is superficial technically but it's probably a better indicator of who's really trans because genitals are intrinsically gendered
>>
>>8479118
Actually in some countries/states you can't change your ID without SRS and there's other discrimination against trans women who haven't had it, like feminist things where only cis and post-op women are allowed.
>>
>>8479163
At the time I had SRS I was not able to change any gender markers without it. I actually managed to get the coveted F on my driver's license without SRS but it got flagged and my license voided so I had to get a new one with the dreaded M. Sad. Nowadays that has changed and I would have been able to do everything without SRS. The only glaring exception is my birth certificate. My ahole birth state does not allow changes even with SRS.
>>
>>8479158
what if you feel way way better on estrogen but don't care enough to get anything done to your genitals
>>
>>8479158
>>8479406
If you don't have genital dysphoria then I think just being on hormones is fine and makes sense given what we know of the condition.
>>
>>8479158
You're so full of shit

It's funny trying to watch you play armchair doctor and decide who's "Really trans" or not

Fact is a lot of legitimately transgendered girls don't give a fuck about something that a vast, vast majority of the world will never see and don't feel dysphoric about it, but feel heavily dysphoric about how they feel and look and present. Testosterone fucked me up for years, and the moment I got rid of it I felt like a new person that was actually functional.

Not wanting SRS doesn't make someone any "Less trans" than someone who does. Stop spreading this meme, when there are ACTUAL trans-trenders that are giving the rest of us a bad name.
>>
>>8477777
>>
>>8479146
>Why is that? Maybe because male pelvises have less room between them?
That might be part of it but there are also muscles in there that tense up and seem to push things closed if you're not relaxed. A vibrating dilator can help because it loosens the muscles, but I orgasm in less than a minute if I turn it on so I can't use it like that much.
>>
>>8479519
How is the stimulation? How does it compare to a penis?

I had a dream a few nights ago that I had a vagina, and was being eaten out. I remember it feeling amazing in the dream. Thing is, I've never really wanted SRS and was mostly just weirded out by it. Now I'm kind of opening up to the idea more.
>>
>>8479968
It's different than a penis. I never did anything with it other than fapping and there isn't really anything now that feels comparable. I had SRS done ages ago so it was an older penile inversion technique. I don't really get any sexual sensation from the vaginal lining like one might think, just tactile like if you were rubbing your arm. The prostate is still lurking in there though and it's pretty easy to stimulate through the vagina. I like vaginal sex better than anal. It's cleaner and doesn't feel hinky to me the way anal always has and it feels like it would be harder to get injured if things get a little rough.
I have a clitoral nub that's what's left of the base of the penis and it's almost too sensitive. There's enough tissue left that I get a feeling of arousal too. There are a lot of sensitive areas around the urethra and the opening of the vagina. I can get off rubbing anywhere just about around there though some spots are better. It's better with a partner. Just like you can't tickle yourself it never feels as good as when someone elses hand/tongue/whatever is working in there. I can get whole body continuous multiple orgasms, but it's a lot harder by myself compared to with a partner. A tummy rub makes it more intense.
Anyway, it's worked out for me and I think the sensations are way better after SRS. There's always a risk of nerve damage but I avoided that. I haven't had any issues with infections or incontinence.
The only real downside is dilating. That is a chore and however much you're supposed to do it you should probably do it more. I don't think sex is a substitute because I think you need a nice solid dilator under your control to get full insertion at the right angle.
>>
>>8480244
>I don't really get any sexual sensation from the vaginal lining like one might think, just tactile like if you were rubbing your arm.
That's sad, why not if it's penile inversion? Cis girls do.

>I have a clitoral nub that's what's left of the base of the penis and it's almost too sensitive.
I thought neoclits were made from the glans? And I didn't know the penile base was so sensitive?

>It's better with a partner. Just like you can't tickle yourself
Does using a toy fix that?

>I can get whole body continuous multiple orgasms,
What are they like compared to male orgasms? Was it the SRS or hormones that gave you that?
>>
>>8480739
>Was it the SRS or hormones that gave you that?
her imagination.
not even cis women get those.
>>
>>8480787
Then all the cis women who report that they do?
>>
>>8480739
Keep in mind that I had this done a long time ago in the 90s. Newer techniques are better I'm sure.
The vaginal stimulation I get is mostly around the entrance which is very sensitive, and from stimulating the prostate. The vaginal wall would be mostly made from penile shaft tissue except way in the back. The shaft isn't that sensitive. I do get some different feels with deep penetration which is where the skin of the glans would be. I would imagine with a scrotal inversion technique that you would feel much from the vaginal walls.

I'm not sure how the clitoris is made now. My surgical notes say "The two corpora cavernosa are doubly ligated with dexon 1-0 and sectioned one inch above their base. The remaining corpora cavernosa will serve to create the clitoris." I think the innards of the glans were just removed. Whatever it's very sensitive.

>Does using a toy fix that?
Yes it does help. It's almost too good since it can take less than a minute to orgasm.

Sometimes orgasms can be like male orgasms but they're stronger and spread over more of the body. The whole body ones are way different and a lot better. It's like my whole body will start shaking and the slightest touch will set me off again. It's absolutely incredible and can even be too much to where you can't take it any more.
HRT made the orgasms better and I could get the whole body ones but it seems a lot easier since SRS and more defocused. I like it a lot better and you also don't have boy parts that you hate getting in the way; I feel less inhibited without them.
>>
>>8480787
>her imagination.
Not my imagination but it's not like multiple male orgasms. It's more like your whole body getting hypersensitive and you turn into a quivering mass of jelly and it takes very little to set you off again. I can't get the best orgasms without a partner though.
>>
>>8480984
you sound like a man trying to describe what it feels like when a woman has an orgasm.
eg. you have no idea
>>
>>8481038
How would a cis girl describe it then?
>>
>>8480938
>The vaginal wall would be mostly made from penile shaft tissue except way in the back. The shaft isn't that sensitive. I do get some different feels with deep penetration which is where the skin of the glans would be.
Maybe this is where the foreskin could be used, and if there is one and it's not discarded it would make a penile inversion neovagina more sensitive along more of its lining.

>The remaining corpora cavernosa will serve to create the clitoris.
What covers it as the surface of the clit?

>It's almost too good since it can take less than a minute to orgasm.
Pace yourself girl! Edge!

>It's absolutely incredible and can even be too much to where you can't take it any more.
To the point you just feel spent, or like passing out, or what?
>>
>>8481038
I have no way to know what a cis woman's orgasm is like. I'm trying to describe what I feel to other MtFs who wouldn't know what a cis orgasm is like either.
>>
>>8481244
>Maybe this is where the foreskin could be used
I was cut like most Americans. A lot could be done with the foreskin tissue.
>What covers it as the surface of the clit?
I guess part of the scrotal skin. The surgical notes aren't 100% clear but it talked about plicaturing skin over it.
>Pace yourself girl! Edge!
I know! That's way too fast! I need to let it build more!
>To the point you just feel spent, or like passing out, or what?
Yes! It can get so I can't take it anymore! It's like my whole nervous system gets hyper-excited and I can't even let myself be touched so that I can settle down. It doesn't always happen but it's great when it does!
>>
>>8481333
>but it talked about plicaturing skin over it.
It seems that just means it's layered twice, not where the skin comes from:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/plication

Maybe because it's an internal organ needing protection or maybe because it's so sensitive!

>and I can't even let myself be touched so that I can settle down.
Touched on your genitals or at all? I imagine being cuddled afterwards/during must be nice.

How do clit and the other very sensitive parts compare to each other for getting off?

How is the rest of your body? You mentioned tummy-rubs, but what else is powerfully erogenous?

>It doesn't always happen but it's great when it does!
I bet! It's nice to hear a success story like this.
>>
>>8481373
>Touched on your genitals or at all? I imagine being cuddled afterwards/during must be nice.
I can't stand to be touched anywhere until I settle down! Absolutely cuddling is great, but I need to settle down first! It could be used as a fiendish way to torture me if someone really wanted to...

Clit can work really well but it depends on my mood. Sometimes the clit is best, sometimes on the sides of the urethra, sometimes the upper part of the vaginal opening. Maybe moving from spot to spot. It depends on what's aching for attention at the time.

Other areas: I like having my breasts fondled, nipples are sometimes very sensitive sometimes not at all. I'm not sure why. Ears, neck, the good old boipucci, inner thighs are all places I like to get touched.

I feel really fortunate that I came out of this with such great sensitivity. I was worried about nerve damage but that didn't happen and sex became a lot more enjoyable after SRS.
>>
>>8477776
/curegen/

WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP THE FIGHT, TRADNARRATIVE HONS!

There's more than just one of us. For every anon that leaves due to your bullying, we will never give up the fight for a true cure for AGP.
>>
File: tewmioteqwimroeqwr.jpg (18KB, 239x268px) Image search: [Google]
tewmioteqwimroeqwr.jpg
18KB, 239x268px
>>8481921
Anon, I..
>>
>>8481921
Agreed. Someone needs to make this, if for any reason but to laugh at cureanon.
>>
>>8479059
Because there will be a cure, and you can be 100x happier as the man you were supposed to be.

Don't give up hope, let's fight for the cure together.
>>
>>8481921
>>8482774
Prove that you aren't baiting.
It's too suspicious when you see these opinions on /hon/.
>>
>>8482878
I'm not baiting, but I don't need to prove shit.
You tradnarrative hons are the people that need to prove your bullshit ideology.
>>
>>8477776
I've never taken "skittles" and never will, anon.

I'm proud of you, blanchardswagger.

Together we will cure this terrible illness.
>>
>>8483138
Anon the only cure is a bullet in your head and you know this.
>>
>>8482988
Don't get so triggered, I'm a fellow AGP curer.
I was just worried that you might be a hon troll.
>>
File: 2017-06-21-12-57-15.jpg (707KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-21-12-57-15.jpg
707KB, 1200x1200px
Hons can't get dubs.
>>
>>8486319
Checked. Blanchard has it!
>>
>>8483138
>Together we will cure this terrible illness.
Do you have any ideas how?
Tell me a bit about yourself and your AGP.
>>
>>8483139
This is hate speech. You are being racist against AGPs.
>>
>>8488300
Not cureanon here, but a strong supporter of.

We will cure AGP through research that goes against the traditional narrative.

Our activism for the AGP cure will not stop until we have found it, or conclusive, real evidence comes to light that AGP/Trans/Dysphoria is caused by an incurable birth defect, in which case I, at least will support research into fixing of the brain without losing personality and who we are, a sort of gender transplant if you will.

My AGP, personally is mostly interpersonal AGP. I lack most anatomical AGP. While I do get great pleasure out of acting like a girl, wanting to be a girl, and "being" a girl, and feel sad when I am NOT doing those things, I am aware it is not me, and it is simply a mental illness of some sort.

We fight for the cure together.
>>8489382
AGPhobia. I like it!
>>
>>8489463
>Our activism for the AGP cure will not stop until we have found it
Well, I think that special AGP psychotherapy and self-development are the key.
This should probably be based on cognitive behavioural therapy principles.

We can make our own self-help meditation/hypnosis in depth programs.
These audio tracks would also have binaural beats in them to help calm the mind, if you don't know what it is, google it.
I have drastically lowered my anxiety problems by "brainwashing" myself with cbt audios that I found online.
It changed my ways of thinking, I don't expect to be anxious or worry and therefore it doesn't happen.

>My AGP, personally is mostly interpersonal AGP
Mine is mostly anatomical, but all other aspects are present to a certain degree, mostly weak.
>>
>>8489494
I am in full support of psychotherapy and self development measures, and do agree it should most likely be based on the already time-tested, high evidence CBT principles.

While binaural beats (i'm aware of what they are, and have used them myself on occasion) are lacking evidence, I believe they need a lot more research, myself - as so far they have quite a lot of anecdotal evidence behind them.

In full support of trying this, and any sort of work of any sort towards helping AGPs.

Since nobody else wishes to help us as AGPs, it's our best bet to start trying to help ourselves, as current scientific research is being used on the tradnarrative.

Even if binaural beats are literally just placebo, placebo alone is extremely strong, and if able to help AGP in the slightest, is a great idea regardless.

Understandable, anon. Personally, my AGP is mostly interpersonal, almost all other aspets are very very weak, to the point of almost not being there.

In extreme dysphoria, some anatomical AGP is present.

Thanks for your thoughts, anon.
>>
>>8489533
I mentioned binaural beats just as an addition to the soundtracks.
These soundtracks would also include relaxing music and a calm voice saying various things to influence your way of thinking.

I'm pretty sure that fapping to porn can be horrible for AGPs, cross-dressing for sexual reasons is probably just as bad.
Indulging in this can condition your sexuality and AGP overtakes you.

However, I'm wondering about other things.
I like to play female characters and I relate to badass female characters in anime (I'm not much of a gamer nor an anime viewer, but still). Real life women are not as cool to me. The key here is that most of these female characters are masculine in nature and do manly things, while having a female body. This is awesome for an AGP like me.

Now, the question is, is this a good way to relieve AGP, or is it just as bad as AGP porn-fapping?

What do you think about this? I really have no clue.

>Thanks for your thoughts, anon.
Thank you too.
>>
>>8489575
Sounds good to me.

Indeed, fapping is an extremely bad thing for AGPs, while it may not cure it to stop fapping, it will make it more ingrained in the long run by fapping. Indeed, crossdressing the same.

I'm a heavy videogamer, and I almost exclusively play female characters. It's the ultimate AGP fantasy, and there's no shortage of games to do it in. You're right, it's the combination of the masculine drives, while being a female satisfies the AGP.

If you play female characters in massively multiplayer games, like I do - it becomes more of a borderline e-transition. People think I'm a girl at this point even when I play guy characters.

Unfortunately, based on my experience it's essentially worse than just fapping. Wouldn't reccomend it, but I'm basically stuck at this point still doing it, as I kind of rely on video games to make me sane. And get dysphoria now from playing guys..

There's also evidence of when you play a character in your game, your self-identification parts of the brain are at work. Namely, it's essentially trapping yourself.

Would reccomend avoiding if you can.
>>
>>8489618
>If you play female characters in massively multiplayer games, like I do
I don't play any such games now.
I used to play wow, I quit a couple of years ago. My main was a human male dk. I had a female pandaren monk lvl 90 too.
I used to play league for a while too. I loved most of the female champs, however, in league you have an excuse for playing them, it's not like they are supposed to represent you.
As I said, I don't game much. The last game I played was pokemon moon.

>Unfortunately, based on my experience it's essentially worse than just fapping.
> your self-identification parts of the brain are at work
Damn, I was worried this would be the case. It seems like there's no relief for us.

What do you think about guys who generally play female characters?
There are lots of them actually.
Do you think AGP is common in this group or do they have other reasons?
>>
>>8489672
I still play League and various MMOs. League still has the self-identification fact, even if everyone does play females for gameplay reasons. I mean fuck, people even gender you based on your character. Especially if you're a support main + only play champs like Janna/Soraka, it's bad if you have AGP.

Most of them have other reasons, but it probably doesn't help contribute to the rise of AGP as a whole. It's at this point probably around half, if not more of guys who play females.

I wouldn't say it causes AGP, but by far it doesn't help it if you already have it.
>>
>>8489690
Do you have a throwaway email? I would like to stay in touch since guys like us are kinda rare.
Let's still keep talking on this thread so that others can see it and hopefully join us.

What do you think about long haired guys?
I have mid/long hair. It's very thick and dark.
Sometimes it actually pleases my AGP, but I don't really look at it that way.
I don't style it at all and I look like a savage, which I like, it actually makes me more confident somehow.
>>
>>8489712
[email protected] for my email.

In regards to long haired guys, it depends.

For me, I have long to very long, dark hair, quite thin however.

It pleases my AGP, but it's what I consider a fairly safe measure. It doesn't make my AGP any worse, at least based on my experience.

It looks pretty good on me regardless, even as a guy. It is a little girly in my case, but I don't see any problem with it personally.

I don't style mine either.
>>
>122 replies
>>
Make me, faggot
>>
>>8489751
Is that a real email? I feel like I'm being trolled.
>>
>>8489872
Yes, it's a real email service. Google it.
>>
>>8489872
Yes, emailed back to you.

It's an easy to make email that doesn't require a phone number, apologies.
>>
>>8490057
>Yes, emailed back to you.
Seen it.
>It's an easy to make email that doesn't require a phone number, apologies.
No need to apologise ; )
>>8489751
My hair looks good on me too. I'm still growing it out, so it will be longer, but I will never go super long.
It's not an AGP/feminine thing because it is natural. Hair grows on men too and all guys had shoulder-long hair since caveman days untill very recent history.
>>
>>8490093
>It's not an AGP/feminine thing because it is natural. Hair grows on men too and all guys had shoulder-long hair since caveman days untill very recent history.

Indeed, this. I'm playing games right now, so might be a bit between replies.
>>
>>8490281
It's allright. I'm not inspired to talk about agp right now.
>>
Blanchard has the right idea!
MAN UP, STOP FAPPING!
>>
>>8492106
Nofap the cure for gender dysphoria. I'm sure you'll get a Nobel Prize for your groundbreaking insights.
>>
>>8492789
>I'm sure you'll get a Nobel Prize for your groundbreaking insights.
I have to get it, not him. It was my idea and I have studied broscience my whole life.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.