[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I end up a hon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 15

File: selfay.png (235KB, 368x642px) Image search: [Google]
selfay.png
235KB, 368x642px
im 21 and ive been thinking to transition since im 14, people keep telling me i have a girly face (broad cheekbones, small jawline etc) i was curious if anyone here thinks it actually is worth a try as reallife just seems like a hugbox

pic related, me.
>>
With long hair and in hrt you would look so good.
>>
your features (large nose, large browbone, square hairline) are very masculine and will work up against you if you transition. your face is also pretty square. high chances of being a hon. but you do w/e you want.
>>
>>8469140
I don't think you'd pass without FFS, but you should do what makes you happy.
>>
You'll prolly need most of these if you do transition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMy_hvYhWg8
>>
>>8469140
I would argue there's a thread for this but there really isn't. The "passing" threads are for "am I passing now?" not "can I pass?"

So...

How's the hairline?
How well can you hide it?

Did you take this picture specifically to ask with if if you can pass? Can you not duckface or lower your eyebrows? Try to look "bright" and like you've just eaten something interesting or your friend said something witty.

Are you hiding a boney brow?

I know right now surgery might seem like a "no way, if I have to do that I don't can't do it" kind of thing, but cosmetic surgery is about fixing something you don't like instead of accepting it.
>>
File: anotha one.jpg (18KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
anotha one.jpg
18KB, 360x640px
>>8469173
thanks
>>8469180
ugh thats what im scared of, ffs not even working..
>>8469189
yep what i thought.
>>8469207
i can hide my hairline pretty well and no i didnt take that pic or the pic im gonna attach for 'passing' purposes, as with right angles i could definitely make myself look more 'feminine' and that would lead to false hope.

i think im fairly attractive as a guy, and i like that i can go through life more easily as an attractive dude, but i cant keep repressing these dysphoria feelings, and my therapist after 1 1/2years now has advised me to try hrt and slowly transition, shes not a feminist so i dont think she has a 'transition' agenda like most pro transition feminist psychologists nowadays do.

my question now is, does anyone here think with full ffs i could make an attractive passable female, or just a passable female? or would you, if you were me, just stay a guy and try to repress those feelings as you realise that being a goodlooking man comes with alot of privilege?

im scared, if i transition, that i wont be able to handle the 'abuse' if i dont pass, as having everyday being transgender day of visibility must be rough as fuck.
>>
File: with friends.jpg (51KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
with friends.jpg
51KB, 720x960px
>>8470119
might post more pics so ppl can judge better.
also im gay as a man, if that is of relevance for anyone.
>>
File: with leon.jpg (57KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
with leon.jpg
57KB, 960x720px
>>8470119
>>8470130
>>
>>8470119
>>8470130
>>8470138
>>
Your future, my man
>>8469213
>>
>>8470144
>>8470138
>>8470130
You actually look pretty hot as a dude lol
I'd totally let you do unholy things to my body
>>
>>8470190

pretty much this. why bother transitioning? just be a female in your head and continue to just let your natural beauty draw in partners.
>>
File: ugh metro.jpg (180KB, 720x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ugh metro.jpg
180KB, 720x1050px
>>8470157
exactly what im afraid of, and imagine i would have an ffs, i'd destroy myself :(
>>8470190
>>8470212
thanks i guess, and thats exactly the reason why im scared of destroying my body with a transition.

the 3 biggest privileges for me are :

health, wealth and looks

i may not be wealthy but i sure am healthy and got great looks which makes my life and infite amount easier, so lowering my quality of life by letting those trans feelings get to me scares the shit out of me :(
>>
>>8470220
Well if you transition you have an obligation to go on /hm/ and spread pre-hrt nudes.
>>
>>8470220

damn you're pretty.

look, life isn't all in or all out, black and white.

you have to remember that its not just trans people who feel uncomfortable in their skin, its everyone. I'm a 5'6" 115 pound twink who will never fulfil his dream of being a 6 foot tall muscle maniac.

I will never be able to achieve that even with that leg breaking surgery that makes you invalid for 6 months. but that doesn't stop me from exploring the personality that comes with wanting that body.

if being trans just means changing your voice and wearing a dress, then the truth is you arent actually trans, you just want to 'act' like someone you are not. being trans is a literal identity issue in your mind, not something you need to correct and try to replicate by watching women.

you are still trans if you are stuck in your boy-mode body for the rest of your life. cutting your dick off and purposely changing your mannerisms isn't letting your 'real self' out.

so go ahead and just do waht you ant to do, action and personality wise, be your self. your body does not dictate if you are trans, your brain does.

am i making sense?
>>
File: me with a trans friend.jpg (93KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
me with a trans friend.jpg
93KB, 750x1334px
>>8470234
im nothing special, skinny gay guy with abs.
>>8470245
thanks again.
you do make sense,but it doesnt feel like i need to 'change' my voice or my body, just i always had a disconnect and envied my sisters, i have to say my sisters are not goodlooking at all. i wouldnt say ugly, but im the one blessed with the looks, and even though i appreciate my looks, i still envy them. i dont envy them for superficial reasons as boys, or whatever superficial reasons there can be, its me just not being a man, not in the way that im effeminate, but just never.. fit in with men, or boys. idk how to explain dysphoria, im not crazy dysphoric like i wanna cut limbs off (penis) but i still have these constant feelings, theyre so constant that my psychologist referred me to a psychiatrist which gave me adhd medication (concerta) so i dont always sway away into thinking about my gender :/
>>
>>8470119
skull-chan bait
>>
>>8470293
im not that retard that keeps saying that a slightly bigger skull makes u less passable or whatever that moron keeps saying 24/7 please leave my thread alone thanks
>>
>>8470284

well the choice is yours, we dont know if you'd pass, cuz its hard to say how hormones and surgery would effect you.

but the big question becomes: do you really think that having gender reassignment surgery will make you feel better? you say you dont fit in with boys, but girls love gays so you dont really need to cut off your dick to fit in.

i dont know, id make you my girlfriend and make you wear panties, but i wouldn't be into you if you transitioned. you are very lucky as you are. i would focus on the inside instead of the outside.
>>
>>8470302
I know, I'm just saying that pic would would make her sperg hard lol
>>
Honestly you'll never get rid of your dysphoria even if you transition. Just help quell it if you know what I mean but you can never get rid of it or be 100% happy but then again who is? If it isn't to the point of life and death for you that it is seriously fucking up your life and you would rather kill yourself than face one more minute as a man, just deal with it as is because you already have a pretty good stack of cards, and you'd literally be throwing out your life, money, time, and health. It's just a whole can of worms you shouldn't go through unless you are absolutely miserable now and the only way up is transitioning because you cannot go down any worst.
>>
File: 9months.jpg (198KB, 1077x667px) Image search: [Google]
9months.jpg
198KB, 1077x667px
>>8469140
>>8470119
>>8470130
>>8470138
>>8470144
>>8470220
>>8470284

I feel like you look somewhat similar to how I used to look. Your cheekbones are quite nice and your jaw is the elegant kind of square, be grateful for these and don't let anyone change them.

However, your large nose, heavy browridge and long squarish chin will need surgery.

I attached a picture of me before HRT and me 9 months + surgery. As I said I think you have a somewhat similar face shape to me, you do have a far more prominent brow and much thicker nose though, but surgery can fix those easily.

My advice to you would be; you aren't going to pass until you get surgery but when you have had it you'll look very pretty. So hang in there in boy mode and save your money.
>>
File: just fuck my life fam.jpg (86KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my life fam.jpg
86KB, 750x1334px
>>8471188
>you already have a pretty good stack of cards
yeah but how can someone repress it better? :/
>>8471445
thanks alot for posting a before and after, you do look cuter and more attractive in the right pic and dont seem to wear makeup at all, but i'd still gender you male. not trying to be rude, will someone agree? does she look cis female or still male?...
>>
>>8472620
If you think she look like a man in that pic I don't know what to tell you. You wouldn't look much better than that if at all with surgeries. If your standards for passing are that high no you probably wont pass to your standards.
>>
do you have a pic of your profile OP?
>>
>>8469140
you're really cute so you have a good starting point but honestly your face is unmistakably male so you'd probably need ffs. you'll be a knockout after though
>>
>>8471445
>surgery at <9 months
reeee rich fucker
>>
>>8472620
Firstly personally thinking she looks male is fine but asking other people to agree with you and misgender her (especially when she does actually pass) is basically schoolyard bullying.

Secondly I agree with >>8472633 she looked more feminine than you before she transitioned so if you think she looks like a male now then you will never be happy with your own transition.
>>
File: trans friend and me.jpg (74KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
trans friend and me.jpg
74KB, 750x1334px
>>8473144
im sorry i didnt wanna come off as a jerk, i shouldve known better as i know the terminology. though she doesnt look cis to me at all, just like a very pretty effeminate boy..

thanks everyone for their help, i agree, i should forget the idea of transitioning. throwing away what i have now isnt worth a 'try' unless it is guaranteed to succeed :(
>>
You have feminine eyes. I feel like with a bit of work, you would pass mostly. Also you're hot as fuck as male
>>
File: 20160518_090557.jpg (533KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160518_090557.jpg
533KB, 1920x1080px
Checking in here, if I go through with HRT will I be a hon?

Been repressing for years, tried HRT for a small bit and wasn't prepared to go all the way for various reasons. One of them not wanting to be a hon since I'm approaching it rather late.

Oh and excuse the completely terrible hair in this and the next pic, I've since come to my senses on that one.
>>
File: 20160523_173103.jpg (514KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160523_173103.jpg
514KB, 1920x1080px
>>8473211
For fuck's sake that picture was vertical on my drive.
>>
>>8473211
>>8473216
Well I guess I'm retarded and don't know how to rotate pictures.
>>
>>8470220
I get this personally (as a FTM terrified to transition).

Consider this: Are you happy?
Not with your life but with yourself.
If yes, keep living life, sis.
If no, I would deeply consider transitioning.

Maybe not FFS so soon, but HRT. The reason I suggest this is because HRT really can change how your face looks by changing fat distributions. It will smoothen out the sharp edges you have in your face without getting rid of them.

Honestly, IMO, on HRT and without FFS I think you're definitely capable of being hot and passable as a femme.
>>
>>8473211
Dude, you have a huge manly jaw.
You're hot as a man.
You should just stay that way.
If you did transition you probably wouldn't get nearly as much attention as you do now, so that would be an adjustment you'd have to make.
>>
>>8473260
This is an awful thing to say to somebody.
>>
>>8473211
If it will make you happy in the long run please pursue it, you will look great after HRT
>>
>taking someone's pictures and pretending to be them
Fucking gross what kind of loser does this?
>>
>>8473278
I know there's a slight amount of fat redistribution with long-term HRT, but what about my jawline?
>>
File: lolwut.jpg (71KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
lolwut.jpg
71KB, 533x594px
>>8473300
>>
>>8473305
There are plenty of cis females who have large, sharp jaws and still look femme! If you're still unhappy afterward, consider FFS.
>>
>>8473322
I suppose yeah, I'm just terrified of becoming a hon knowing how mainstream society (and even some parts of the lgbt community, surprisingly) react.

That and I'm pretty hairy and relatively old for HRT, but I know there are ways to fix the first one.
>>
>>8473211
>>8473216
>>8473314
>>8473559
Case in point: these peeps:
>>8470157
>>
>>8469140
Yes you will lol.

Hormones dont change the skull and fat shifting wont help much either.

Truth is estrogen doesnt do shit but prevent further bone growth and give you boobs. As any tranny on this board will confirm to you.

Look at yourself in the mirror. Do you look female? No.

Will estrogen shift bone and facial structure? No.

Will I look female on estrogen? No.

It wont even change your nose, and do you think that's feminine shaped cartilage? No, no it isnt

Hell even your lips are masc.

Even worse is your body? How will you change your male skeleton? Estrogen won't affect it at all. You do know that? And no.
Look at your hands, look at your shoulders, loook at your neck, look at your head size. Do you know nothing about sexual dismorphism and human anatomy?

look at yourself very good. >>8470130
>>8473157

OP in short you WILL be a hon.
You can choose to be delusional and go to susan's or reddit. Not my problem.
>>
>>8474502
>OP in short you WILL be a hon.
>You can choose to be delusional and go to susan's or reddit. Not my problem.

thanks kind anon i think i needed some tough love.
>>
>>8474509
>>8474512
I'm really sorry

I'm being rude because I don't want to ruin your life. I know repressing is bad. But transitioning when not passing is even worse, way waaay worse.

Technology just isn't there to change the morphology of adults. One day, sure. But not yet.

And wishing to be a girl while it's technologicaly impossible is the same as for someone who lived in the 11th century to wish to drive an airplane. It's just currently impossible

And truthfuly estrogen wont really make anyone look like a girl unless he took it before or during puberty. Cells and tissue differentiates during puberty and bone ossifies and after that point not short of cloning a new limb or replacing it with advanced prosthetics would fix it (who knows, we may see this in a few decades available to us).

I just want to say you are a beautiful guy. Nurture that because overall your life will be muuch easier than if you were a hon.
>>
File: Y4KPs2K.jpg (494KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Y4KPs2K.jpg
494KB, 1936x1936px
>>8474502
>>8474540
Honestly I think OP could pull it off.

I mean this girl's 34 and has only been on HRT for 12 months.
OP looks way younger and would probably have more success given his relatively feminine features, compared to others.
>>
>>8474702
>that thing
yikes if that's the best choice OP has...
>>
>>8474718
Honestly I would be fine turning out like her but I doubt I would I'm a perma repressor for a reason
>>
>>8474718
What's wrong with how they turned out? I think they look really good.
>>
>>8469140
>girly face
your face is as chad as it gets
>>
You will pass

You will not be significantly less attractive as a girl than as a man

You're going to feel shitty about it either way, but which path will make you feel worse?
>>
>>8475476
Whoops I fucked that up

You WILL be less attractive as a girl than as a man. But you will still pass.
>>
>>8472620
>>8473157

Okay, so yeah, I don't always pass and that photo isn't exactly a great one for that purpose but I posted it because it was front on. Remember I'm only 9 months in and I was still a bit swollen because I had just had chin and adam's apple surgery 3 or so weeks before that was taken.
BUT in saying that I live in an area where no-one cares about misgendering trannies, yet until I speak strangers are hesitant to gender me at all. I get a lot of squints to say the least.

Eitherway, my point was going to be that if you have dysphoria then you should get on HRT regardless. I repressed because I thought I was an attractive and guy and that being the way I was wasn't too bad. You can masculinize very quickly in your twenties though so beware.

>>8472985
I didn't have the full 50k FFS, I didn't want it. I only did a partial which was MUCH cheaper. Also, I never want to look like a plastic bimbo so this is as far as I go in that regard. Once I get the revision to fix my uneven chin then I'll be really happy with what I have.
>>
>>8470220

holy shit just be a giant faggot and join the rest of us, you don't have to transition to wear pretty clothes and make up, you Mary.

Stop having an issue about this and fucking shut up
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.