[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

de-transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 20

File: detranser.jpg (122KB, 806x740px) Image search: [Google]
detranser.jpg
122KB, 806x740px
>Transitioning made me happy in the sense that I felt I was changing parts of myself I didn’t like,
>but it made me even more obsessed with gender roles which were what I was supposed to be rejecting.

>I stopped taking the pills and stopped shaving. The doctor called once after I missed my next appointment, then never again. Then basically read nothing but radical feminist twitter for a while.

>What advice would you give to a young person considering transition?
>Do not do it. Hating your body is a part of having a body. You can either live with it or not. If you change it you’ll still hate it even if you can tolerate it.
>You’ll brainwash yourself if you haven’t let others yet. It’s a cult based on sexual fetishism and pseudoscience.

https://youthtranscriticalprofessionals.org/2016/12/14/interview-with-a-detransitioned-mtf
>>
>>8469213

>Trana girl reads TERF theories
>Detransitions and rambles about gender roles, fetishism, and muh gender noncomformitivity 'just beeeeeee a feminine gay man : D'

Why are trans girls so easy to manipulate into doubting themselves? Holy lel.
>>
If you're not 100% sure of what you are, then why the fuck would you transition in the first place? Hate seeing people detransition then make statements that are subjective to them. If you transitioned then regret it, then you were stupid to begin with lol.
>>
>>8469213
>I took care of myself looked somewhat happy and had nice things

And then I detransitioned into the unibomber and my eyes look dead
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 720x960px
>>8469236

Holy fuck lmao.
>>
>>8469213
This guy was a megahon with a Massive Midface. Skull anon would have had a feild day with this guy and his giant skull if they were alive still.

The reason this man in op detransirioned was because he was a permahon. Had he transitioned earlier and not been a hon, he'd be happy.

It's sour hon grapes.
>>
>>8469225
Reading terf stuff inspired me to not transition cuz i'm a masc AGP.
>>
>>8469213
>Hating your body is a part of having a body.
He's got a point. Even if I didn't have my masculine qualities to hate I'm pretty sure I'd hate myself in enough other ways that it'd make little difference.
>>
>>8469213
>hating your body is part of having a body
wew lad

>implying I wasn't okay with my body until puberty and then increasing masculinisation made me more and more depressed and disgusted
>>
>>8469225
too insecure and self-doubting
thats why TERFs should be illegal - they harass vulnerable suicide-prone people

>>8469236
yeah those eyes... might kill himself anytime
>>
>>8469213
>>8469300
It's funny. You're mad because you're a hon and got laughed at for being a total man. Theats why you're saying it's horrible but not everyone is a total man like you.

Not everyone looks like some sad terrorist man like you. If you hons want to get out then please, don't let the door hit your ape awkward bodies on your way out.
>>
Memes aside, this is actually a great interview. I actually found his perspective interesting.
Obviously, doesn't apply to most/everyone, but it was an interesting read.
>>
>>8469321
He was creepy hon anyways and his man mode looks like a pedo. You should thank the terfs for getting rid of the hon. Hopefully he'll disappear and not be a danger to anyone.
>>
>>8469333
Are you an unpassable hon like him too? His perspective might ring true for you if you're a man with huge facial planes.

Why don't you do all the women and children a favor and detrans too, hon?
>>
>>8469213
>Estrogen was actually great.... I think the estrogen really made me super relaxed and calm. I felt happier and more optimistic...

Once just once I want to hear a detransitioned story where they write a love letter to testosterone and how much they love how it feels and makes them a better person

Pro tip: no tranny will ever do this, they detransitioned from social pressure
>>
ralox, anyone?
>>
>>8469288
>Skull anon would have had a feild day with this guy and his giant skull if they were alive still.
>if they were alive still
?!

What happened to Skull-chan?!
>>
>>8469353
I love testosterone and I feel good on it - unless I have a shitty mood then I get mad - but that also gives energy to do something
Im not transitioning so no stories from me to compare.

Can you link any other de-transition testimones?
>>
>>8469326
Oh I never transitioned or even crossdressed, because I didnt want to be laughed at. I'm not even mad about being a masc man anymore, its something I've had to learn to accept.

I do think its fine for girly trannies to transition, especially since i'm a chaser. ;)
>>
>>8469378
Skull was dignified. Not like this pathetic man who blames everyone except his late transitioning hon self for his plight.
>>
>>8469288
>MEGAHON MASSIVE MIDFACE

Sounds like a futuristic anime's weapon
>>
>>8469213
>sexual fetishism
So tired of hearing this.
>>
>>8469213
>Hating your body is a part of having a body
So they just broke down under pressure and went back to repressing lol
>>
>>8469231
>Hate seeing people detransition then make statements that are subjective to them. If you transitioned then regret it, then you were stupid to begin with lol.
You're acting as if he's hurting you, which is laughably self-centered.
>>
File: tumblr_omng1dW5gH1w4znq3o1_1280.jpg (100KB, 737x746px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omng1dW5gH1w4znq3o1_1280.jpg
100KB, 737x746px
>>8469213
I love it when nobodies think they can get International Fame just by dressing up like a woman.
>>
If I were a detransitioner I feel like I'd want to lay low, avoid trans topics altogether and get on with my life

But instead all these detransitioners spend their time doing interviews and trying to convince others not to transition. Why is that?
>>
File: 77a.png (411KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
77a.png
411KB, 610x406px
>>8469558
They are paid disruptors.
The conservatives have an agenda to make trans people look like mentally ill child molesters and rapists.
>inb4 conspiracy theory!
millions of dollars are spent on propaganda.
this guy is probably just an actor collecting a pay check for an "acting" job.
i can't wait for the book where he talks about how he molested his little sister and used to stalk his female coworkers in restrooms at work.
>>
>>8469586
>The feminists have an agenda to make trans people look like mentally ill child molesters and rapists.
FTFY
>>
>>8469558
>>8469586
Because detransitoners found transition didnt work out for them and dont want others to fall for it.
>>
>>8469213
5 years in, post ffs and other related surgeries. I don't wanna go back. But it's hard that I have to fight my own body. Cis people get so many things for granted.
>>
>>8469213
"You’ll do something stupid or lose all of the people in your life
then in 2030 when this whole thing is over you’ll never be the best version of yourself you could’ve been."
>>
>>8469658
I should add that detranstioners also project their experiences onto young transitioners too. So they want to protect younger trannies from making the same mistakes they did.
>>
>>8469333
Really?
He barely said anything and most he said you could figure out based on the fact that he's detransitioning alone

I found it really disappointing
>>
>>8469317
Yeah but haiting your body to a point you can't function in society is great sign there is GID.

In other words, if you were able to "pretend to be male" and just felt "uncomfortable" or "not complete" don't transition. It's for people that have real issue with there biology.
>>
File: smugio.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
smugio.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>8469213
Wow, looking at this hon's face I could never tell he ever took hormones.

No wonder he detransed tbqh.
>>
>>8469695
>In other words, if you were able to "pretend to be male" and just felt "uncomfortable" or "not complete" don't transition.
thats me i guess :(

>It's for people that have real issue with there biology.
but hsts isnt biological
>>
>Do not do it. Hating your body is a part of having a body.
Shut up, hon. The only reason you went back and forth is because you are AGP/fetishist/late transitioner and because you never stood a chance to pass with that enormous manskull, long midface and caveman face of yours.
>>
>>8469735
I meant that you want ffs (if needed) and replace your sexual characteristics as much as possible. And srs.

All detrans don't want it. Or if they do get some of it they don't like it.
>>
>>8469782
>as much as possible
id replace everything if possible
but its not
>>
>tfw all these anons bashing the way this guy looked while transing
>tfw uglier and more manly looking than him
I should just hang myself already
>>
>>8469658
Because he's a bitter Hon jealous about femboy and other snowflakes looking more like girls than them
>>8469691
Also, the being a lonely bitter neck beard part explains the attention whoring
>>
>>8470278
Odds are good your Midface isn't nearly as bad as his cheer up!
>>
>>8469213
amazing thread. bump.
>>
File: 1495423897468.gif (2MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1495423897468.gif
2MB, 245x180px
So are we just not going to acknowledge that what we call transgenderism is actually gender identity disorder? Are we just so far down the rabbit hole dealing with the social economy of wonderland that we've never looked back at the opening?

This man is a sufferer of mental illness and he was at least able to recognize that attempting to reconfigure his body in ways never intended was an entirely futile pursuit. Sure the fact that he looks like Joe Gatto in lipstick was likely a motivating factor in his abandonment of the whole endeavor but how you come to that conclusion is ethically irrelevant; he did and that is what matters. Of course the fact that he did through what looks to be horseshoe theory working its magic means the path he's going toward probably won't be sustainable because his entirely logical stance has glass legs but at least he's there.

For all of this though, this is not a major story. The fact that mere detransitioning is the big thing here is a sorely depressing statement about the condition of psychological care in the transgender arena; if I wanted to destroy my house because I believed in my heart that the perfectly functioning foundation was somehow wrong, and along the way I realized that destroying the house was not the best way to fix a foundation with no problems, there would be little cheering for merely not destroying the house. The issue would be raised that I still want to change or be rid of something that is not problematic in reality, or in anywhere else but my own head. So, that would not be a landmark achievement. But if a whole community of people decried my decision to stop or somehow tried to justify that I should keep changing or altering the house, that would just be unimaginably stupid. It would be adding more LSD to the hallucinogenic world of a person suffering deeply from a delusion.

I really don't know if there is much hope for the community at large when this level of delusion is dogmatically mainstream.
>>
>>8469213
This is why you don't take hormones if you're AGP. Stay strong brothers!
>>
>>8470694
String search gives it a 100% match for the lgbp poster. Hi pedo. And good bye. Sage and report him and his kid fetishist manifestos everyone!
>>
>>8470694
is this one of those big post meme screenshot post??

please include me in the meme picture :3
>>
>>8470712
I think that's purely a smear. You provide no evidence, you just say that a string search revealed ties to the worst people on Earth. Provide the evidence to back up your claim so it's a watertight case against personal character. Otherwise you're just throwing an assertion out there to smear someone's character without even daring to touch what they said.
>>
>>8470750
are you going to add me to your meme screenshot anony??? ;3333
>>
>>8470750
Look the pedo is getting mad
>>
>>8469213
>but it made me even more obsessed with gender roles which were what I was supposed to be rejecting.

>being trans is about rejecting gender roles

??????????
>>
>>8470775
I made an argument, defended it, and your response was to accuse me of being morally compromised in the worst imaginable way, it is the mother of all smears, and that was an accusation that you never bothered to attach evidence to. So, please provide it, I would love to see what evidence you could possibly gin up that I'm the worst kind of deviant, or maybe make an argument of your own that demolishes what I actually said.
>>
>>8470795
Please you've been banned posting this same shit some dozen times. You're infamous for playing whack a mole with mods. Why should anyone pander to your criminal delusions?
>>
>>8470805
What is this based on, where are you getting this? I've never been banned, and I by no means am a consistently recurring poster. I've given my thoughts a couple of times on transgenderism but my level of activity on here is no where near pestilence. So, on what information are you linking me to something as conveniently staining as pedophile apology?
>>
>>8470779
This is what happen when tumblr informs your life decisions.
>>
>>8470694
Do you expect me to read all that shit
>>
>>8469213
He had either autism or BPD.
>>
>>8470694
>destroying the house was not the best way to fix a foundation with no problems,
Speak for yourself. My house was condemned and the foundation was crumbling. Transitioning let me build a newer, better house.
>>
>>8471172
The house is the body, not the mind.
>>
File: throw it in le garbage.png (11KB, 427x474px) Image search: [Google]
throw it in le garbage.png
11KB, 427x474px
>>8469213
>"""trans critical"""
>>
He's right tho
>>
>>8471185
Body on HRT and SRS is way better than before.
>>
>>8471407
are you terf, I forgot
>>
>>8472965
By what metric?
>>
>>8471407
He's a hon and it's sourgrapes. His man mode just drives home how much of a man he was even if his Midface didn't.

Were you a hon after all? A failed manly man who mocks ftm?
>>
>>8473013
>By what metric?
For myself by my own feelings about myself.
>>
>>8470779
>>8470823
I think he meant it in the sense that you're supposed to stop repressing gnc behaviors for the sake of fitting in

Most trans people have somewhat mixed personalities so it's common to go from gnc man to gnc woman and vice versa so it really is a part of transition for most people just like changing your name is for most people
>>
>>8472979
Being a TERF would imply that I believe women should have rights, so no.

>>8473050
>Were you a hon after all? A failed manly man who mocks ftm?
No, just a girly faggot who once fell for the trans meme but is no longer a fucking moron like the rest of you.
>>
>>8473557
What is your view on women exactly then?
>>
>>8473108
Which are subjective. The problem is that in these cases they don't correspond to reality
>>
>>8469317

>>8469317
>>8469695

I'm cis and I love my body. Completely! Healthy, outside reflects the inside, not bad looking. Few little things I'd change, but nothing deserving of hate.
I don't think hating your body is as common as you guys think.
>>
>>8473557
please go on, did you detrans or only tried briefly? any particular reasons and negatives that made you stop?
/repgen/ here, I need motivation to repress
>>
>>8473557
why continue to go by a female name then?
are you just waiting until you turn 17 and stop sucking /pol/'s dick?
>>8473642
how?
this train of thought makes no sense, how can anyone see good in their own appearance?
>>
>>8473691
>how can anyone see good in their own appearance?
by looking good and seeing themselves objectively
>>
>>8473691
>this train of thought makes no sense, how can anyone see good in their own appearance?

when you are not depressed you can feel pretty damn good about yourself just being normal and healthy
>>
>>8473697
i dunno, i've never not hated at least a few things about myself physically. i mean, since i could speak i've hated my voice, first because nobody could understand my lisp, then because it sounds horrible.
>>8473703
i'm not even that depressed anymore. i just know i look horrible. i just don't get how someone can feel anything other than disdain for their features.
like, some people are okay with being 5'4", and that shit baffles me. i feel fucking gigantic sometimes, but never down to like where the numbers say i am for avg female height in the us.
it's probs something just wrong with me though.
>>
>>8469213
>Hating your body is a part of having a body.

Being a hon is sometimes part of being trans. Why couldn't he learn to accept that?
>>
>>8473634
>Which are subjective. The problem is that in these cases they don't correspond to reality
Of course my feelings about my transitioned body are subjective. It's not perfect but overall I like it and consider it a big improvement. I couldn't care less if some people think I've ruined my body. Their opinion is just as subjective as mine. Since it's my body, my opinion is really the only one that counts.
>>
>>8473835
He's likely not trans and just jumped on the bandwagon
>>
>>8473853
An opinion based on feelings is different than one based on medical observation. If you have taken hormones or attempted to medically transition, you are not doing your body any favors. Obviously it can't be known precisely but it's a pretty good chance you're damaging your body chemistry which has a myriad of consequences in its own right. Above all, it is the wrong treatment. Gender identity disorder is a mental illness and to treat it by transitioning validates what is fundamentally a delusion.
>>
>>8473895
Not this stale copypasta again.
>>
>>8473947
And a search reveals it is not a copypasta since its never been typed before
>>
>>8473895

Calm down AGP-kun. Geez.
>>
>>8473895
Blanchardfag calling mainstream consensus a delusion because it hurts his /pol/ feewings once more, just like when they deny AGW
>>
>>8469213
>Then basically read nothing but radical feminist twitter
Stopped reading here.
>>
>>8469353
This.
>>
>>8473634
I think you should stop trying to convince a happy person that they're sad. Just accept that some people are comfortable with what they make themselves to be, Anon.
>>
>>8473895
Dude, ever since I've started testosterone I've gotten stronger & healthier. My chronic pain has lessened everywhere. Why would this be a bad thing?
Troll harder.
>>
>>8474373

[citation needed]

FtM's dont exist. You're lying.
>>
>>8474304
>AGW
?
>>
>>8469241
There's nothing wrong with this pic, if she acts fast she can totally salvage that pizza
>>
>>8474402

>If she acts fast

A G P

It's too late for her. She has to repress picking up that pizza now.
>>
>>8474304
My stance is not based on feelings, it is based on the ethics of mental healthcare. By the way consensus means nothing in relation to accuracy. It was once mainstream belief that the Earth revolved around the Sun, but a consensus can be wrong.

>>8474358
That's not at all an accurate summary of my stance. A person cannot make themselves to be what they are not. I don't doubt that transgender people can be happy transitioning, in fact the euphoria is probably stronger than love or any drug. But happiness is not a measure of proper treatment. Cutting off a healthy limb would make an apotemnophile very happy, but that happiness would fade and the underlying mental illness would still plague the sufferer, whether it takes months or many years, it doesn't go away without direct treatment.

>>8474373
Steroid users get stronger and are in less pain. Also exactly what is the metric by which you say you're growing healthier?

>>8474388
Are you trying to satirize me?
>>
>>8474445
are you the sister who poster?
>>
>>8474388
>>8474445
You've got a good point about the steroids. Nonetheless, Testosterone is a lot less dangerous than steroids. Many body builders try to take T thinking it will give them the same effects, when really it doesn't.
As for the other stuff I've had chronic abdominal pain for years. Ever since I started HRT, the pain lessened. My periods stopped--so the incredible pain associated with that is completely gone--and I used to have painful ovarian cysts that fucked up my intestines with inflammation. All of that is gone too. On top of that my tits were full of painful cysts that all disappeared with HRT.

I'm fully aware that T will be more destructive than estrogen and I will not live as long of a life, but at least the time I do spend here will be much more comfortable, and less painful. I do not speak for other ftms when I say this either, you were just curious so I wanted to share my experience.
>>
>>8474304
>he thinks blanchard = /pol/
>>
>>8469213
>Hating your body is part of having a body.

This is dogshit. Normal people don't hate their bodies to the extent a transperson would.
Just because you weren't sure about yourself and can't handle the strain doesn't mean being trans is 100% wrong for everyone. Maybe you should have talked to a therapist like anyone not sure of such a fundamental part of themselves before you decided to fuck yourself up.
>>
>>8469645
>I blame everything on feminists because I'm out of touch with reality and it scares me.

You poor baby.
>>
>>8474459
What?

>>8474475
It's good that testosterone has given you relief from what sounds like insufferable pain. I can only imagine the worlds of relief it's brought to you. And you have a good point about a comfortable life versus a long life, although there is a risk that comfort may at some point be replaced with a substitute for your previous medical suffering with the potential effects of testosterone. In your particular case testosterone appears to have excellently remedied your extraneous medical conditions, all I'm saying is that it is not an effective or an ethical remedy for a mental illness. Obviously your case is particular, and of course it makes no sense to treat anyone as anything but an individual, my particular point is that transitioning overall is an unethical indulgence into what is fundamentally a mental illness. I'd just like to reiterate that my point is separate from the miscellaneous medical conditions potentially remedied by hormone therapy.
>>
>>8474276
>And a search reveals it is not a copypasta since its never been typed before
But the talking points are a retread:
>hur dur damaging body chemistry
>hur dur mental illness
>hur dur delusion
All been repeated thousands of times before.
>>
>>8469213
>Hating your body is a part of having a body. You can either live with it or not.
Sounds like she'll either anhero or re-transition within the next ten years
>>
>>8474445
>but that happiness would fade and the underlying mental illness would still plague the sufferer
I had SRS more than 20 years ago. I'm just as glad as ever that I went through with it. Getting older is the biggest issue I have but everyone deals with that.
>>
>>8471185
Doesn't matter how good the house is if it doesn't fit its residents needs.
>>
>>8474633
I understand where you're coming from Anon. I think GID is a mental illness too, but I do think transitioning is helpful to some. Despite that I agree that it is definitely the wrong choice for others, and oftentimes it just makes things worse--case in point for OP's example. A friend of mine thought he was trans and I advised him against it--since his demographic was the most likely to be murdered and he had far too many mental problems to be sorted out already.

I respectfully disagree with you on some points but I totally hear you on others. And thanks for listening.
>>
>>8474672
is osteoporosis an increasing issue with trannies in age?
>>
>>8473557
You're an idiot. If I stop taking my cypro my body will masculinze very quick.

Do you plan to take testosterone shots or are you just lying and tricking people again so they become weird masculinized freaks like the guy in OP is/was?

And to think you went around bullying femgen, calling them hons and telling them to transition. I ended up getting body issues from your stuff.

Now you're trying to trick others again. The guy in op probably killed himself and wouldn't have made it regardless. You want everyone to be a hon like him I can't trust you.
>>
>>8469326
no one cares about how proud you are of your mental disease
>>
>>8474663
oh lol, the only place on the internet where forcing someone's pronouns is acceptable passive aggressive attack

trash
>>
>>8474770
>I can't trust you

When you hang out with Satan
>>
>>8474445
blanchardfag using AGW denier arguments to defend his "radical" "revolutionary" "groundbreaking" "paradigm shifting" position because he be like Copernicus yo l m a o changing the world one shitpost at le time
>>
>>8474795
I just care about my body. If rather not look like some neckbeard criminal like you. It's just harmless vanity. I'm not some nonfunctional criminal like you, why don't you stop protecting.
>>
>>8474770
And I want to trust you but you're giving me medical advice that will ruin everything
>>
>>8474445
The American medical association contradicts you. You're delusional low education scum trying to play doctor. You need an institution not to have your delusions of being a doctor pandered.
>>
>>8474726
>osteoporosis
It shouldn't be a problem with HRT
>>
>>8474838
>AGW
auto gyne w___ ???
>>
>>8474884
bullshit, girls just get higher osteoporosis rates in general as they age. it can't be a non-issue for mtf's.
>>
>>8474899
>everything is muh fetish word

lol go outside tardo
>>
>>8474770
The guy in OP is some dipshit that got cucked into being a feminazi. He's alive and shitposting, I assure you.
>>
>>8474937
>got cucked into being a feminazi

your mouth is moving but the words coming out don't mean anything
>>
>>8474937
While living his life as public image of a deranged serial killer evidently. I don't care about this gender stuff but I'd kill myself if I looked like him and people on the train and streets darted away. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>8474962
why don't you go see for yourself
twitter.com/ash4ey
>>
>>8474927
>girls just get higher osteoporosis rates in general as they age.
There's never zero risk, but menopause is a big reason for the increased risk. MtFs normally stay on HRT unless some medical issue prevents it. MtFs who didn't early transition probably have higher bone densities than cis women too.
>>
>>8469213
This is the end result for agps.. After they realize this they will be salty as fuck and say transition is a bad idea when they were never fucking trans to begin with fuck off agps. 7 or so years from now we will have mor epoeple like this because of people falling for the agp hrt meme.
>>
>>8475021
>they were never fucking trans to begin with fuck off agps
Blanchard says you're wrong.
>>
>>8475038
the whole medical community says he's wrong when it comes to actual transsexuals. agps may be a thing but blanchards theory saying they are trans is just incorrect. They are just faggots and drag queens who took thier fetish way to far.
>>
>>8475026
There are red flags in that interview, which is kind of short and lacking detail.
>Wanting a unisex name, though Ashley sounds more female to me.
>Thinking he could "morph into a somewhat female-looking creature" in only 6 months.
>Transitioning "made me even more obsessed with gender roles which were what I was supposed to be rejecting"
Where did he get the idea trans was about rejecting gender roles?
>After detransitioning "basically read nothing but radical feminist twitter for a while"
He got TERFed.
This guy was ripe for a problematic transition.
>>
>>8475047
>saying they are trans is just incorrect
>is just incorrect
You make a compelling case but on balance I believe the guy who isn't just making baseless assertions on 4chan.
>>
>>8474672
It took Richard Raskind more than 40 years, and of course for some they're likely to never realize it. But again, whether they realize that it is improperly treating a symptom of the root or not is irrelevant to whether that's what it actually is.

>>8474659
It may have been repeated before but that has little bearing on its correspondence to reality.
>>
>>8474675
If your needs necessitate a change in the fabric of reality then it is the needs that require readjustment.

>>8474689
I can see that point as well, I think the perception of a successful transition has unparalleled emotional gravity, an almost euphoric quality, and I do of course believe in live and let live. Also given the stratospheric suicide rate, if transitioning is just what someone needs to the point where mental healthcare is just not a viable option because of suicide concerns, then perhaps it is just what will work for that person despite my opposition to it on ethical grounds. I do think that may be a depressing statement but I'm certainly not for doing anything by force. We disagree but we discuss why, that's what's important. This conversation is something I feel needs to happen in an honest way, as rid as can be of emotional hijacking and personal attack.

>>8474838
I have never pretended to be the ignition of some Copernican revolution. I truly think this is a small and obvious issue, I am by no means trying to act like I've found this information under a rock.

>>8474879
The American Psychological Association also once believed homosexuality was a mental disease and they were wrong. As I have repeated ad nauseam here, it is not about who says it, it's about whether it corresponds to reality.
>>
>>8475196
>If your needs necessitate a change in the fabric of reality then it is the needs that require readjustment.
House designed for tall people will need heavy remodeling if dwarf is to live with it, since we can't cure dwarfism with out current technology.
>>
>>8475210
That is not what I'm talking about, there is nothing wrong with being the sex that you are. Your born sex is not a mismatch or a flaw
>>
>>8475138
I'm not aware of Renee Richards detransitioning. If you could elaborate on what you mean I'd be interested. That said my situation is a lot different from hers so whatever is going on with her is not relevant to me.
I've lived more than half my life since transitioning and SRS, and my pretransition life was completely miserable. I will never have regrets about transitioning because there was nothing about my previous life to miss.
>>
>>8475246
>Your born sex is not a mismatch or a flaw
It was a hideous birth defect.
>>
>>8475246
There is nothing wrong with being dwarf either. But living in a house designed for tall people would be tremendously uncomfortable.
>>
File: MFrqy_-2_400x400.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
MFrqy_-2_400x400.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
god i wanna fuck him he's hot.
>>
what is agw
>>
>>8475332

>>8474838
>>8474933
>>
>>8469213

TL;DR.

Did this person get their penis removed?
What do they look like now?
I want to bang them.
>>
>>8475332
>agw

Anthropogenic Global Warming
>>
>>8475372
oh
>>
>>8475324
really looks miserable, some one should cuddle him and slip estrogen into his food
I hope he transitions rather than an hero
>>
>>8469321
>TERFs should be illegal - they harass vulnerable suicide-prone people
lmfao
>>
File: 1391449783763.gif (198KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1391449783763.gif
198KB, 640x360px
>>8469645
Tr*nnies that hate women are so funny to me.
>>
File: 2017-06-22_02-21-54.png (32KB, 920x300px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-22_02-21-54.png
32KB, 920x300px
>>8469213
https://twitter.com/i/moments/877195154238648320

poor girl
>>
>>8475369
>Did this person get their penis removed?
No, just did HRT for a few days as a "journalist"
>>
>>8475383
>slip estrogen into his food

why?
so his cock won't get hard and he'll cry all the time?
you drug-pushing hons really need to stop.
>>
>>8475420
you'd rather have them add to trans suicide statistic?
>>
>>8475411

Thanks anon.
This is disappointing news.
>>
>>8475249
No he didn't detransition but he heavily regrets it and has told transgender youth "don't do it" in reference to transitioning. I mentioned his case because I'm saying it has no set time that realization kicks off at, and like I said some may never have regrets, you may very well fall into that bucket or you may end up like Walt Heyer, who knows? The bottom line I'm pointing out here, my main point in all of this is just that I don't believe transgenderism, GID, is properly treated with transitioning for a number of reasons.

>>8475256
Why? What is so defective about your sex?

>>8475273
What in concrete terms are you saying here, to clear up any metaphor-induced abstraction?
>>
File: 2017-06-22_02-32-34.png (63KB, 885x667px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-22_02-32-34.png
63KB, 885x667px
>>8475447
that post was a joke, read his twitter
>>
>>8475434
they have a greater chance of getting hit by lightning
>>
>>8475463

Still no surgery so my point stands.
>>
>>8475452
>Why? What is so defective about your sex?
If you mean my birth sex I had the wrong parts. The technology isn't there to fully correct that but I've done what I can and am fine with it.
With Renee Richards I read that she advocates puberty blockers until age 16. I'm short of time so I can't give the reference right now. She never as far as I know said no one should transition. Also, I don't think she regretted transitioning, but regrets the publicity surrounding it. Again, I don't have time for the cite.
Walt Heyer, LOL. I'm nothing like him. I'm not a really late transitioner - I was still in college when I transitioned and this was ages ago when info and help was harder to come by - and I've always been attracted to men only. You'll need to find better examples if you want me to do more than LOL.
>>
>>8473691
>why continue to go by a female name then?
Ah, you have a point. This will be my name from here on out.

>>8473625
Women are biologically predisposed to be subordinate to men, and the fact that they make up more than half the human population yet still don't have equal rights should tell you something about their intellectual capability. I could go on and on about this but this is not the thread for that.

>>8473667
What is the point of making irreversible changes to your body to become part of a regressive freakshow of a community, only to find that you still hate your body for not being cis and all your previous problems are still there? Not only that, but most of the world thinks you're a mentally ill rapist by default which only adds on to your emotional burdens.

>>8474770
>You're an idiot
The fact that you constantly blame other people for your mental issues and ignore any advice or help offered to you says something about your intelligence too.
>>
>>8475452
Richards was a hon and a manly man.
Did you notice that everyone like you is a hon and it's just sour grapes?

You're simply trying to bring others down over your failure.
>>
>>8475452
I'm saying that brain takes priority over body, and if it's possible to accommodate it by changing the latter then there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>8475474
But he was wearing Bras!!
In Public!!!
That proves he is Trans!!!
>>
>>8475583
>ignore any advice or help offered
Because you lie and change your tune all the time. I can't trust it.

>freakshow

You're now telling me to become some ugly horse faced freak like him.

After you spent god knows how much time bullying GNCs and calling them ugly. It doesn't matter if you cossplay as a normal person if you become a hon, you're a hon, even if you're just pretending to be normal like some horsefaced serial killer like OP.
>>
>>8475463
>what abt the 20 yrs before I learned I'm trans?
Yeah, not trans.
>>
>>8475583
Also, did you lie about transitioning early too?

You shouldn't have had to worry about stigma when you were supposed to pass flawlessly.
>>
>>8475463
>until I decided not to be
ILLEGITIMATE
>>
File: IMG_0100.jpg (1MB, 2343x2742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.jpg
1MB, 2343x2742px
>>8475634
For anyone who thinks I'm lying you can take a look at my stubby baby hands. No one who has gone through male puberty has hands this small, sorry.
>>
File: DCsLRSQXUAAqhEC.jpg (123KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DCsLRSQXUAAqhEC.jpg
123KB, 900x1200px
Top 10 Anime Betrayals
>>
>>8475722
Bro, your hands are identical to mine and I am a late transitioner.

t. late transitioner
>>
>>8475463
lol what a weird thing to say about "wearing bras in public"
Bras aren't even that special...
>>
>>8475722
male hand, mascuiline finger ratio, congrats you've made the right choice
>>
>>8475722
So then explain the discrimiation thing? Do you think taking T and becoming a hon will make that better? I want to trust you, you were nice in the past but you change your stories so much and now you're giving advice that could make things much worse. That makes it hard to trust.
>>
>>8475583
>Women are biologically predisposed
socially conditioned*

Fixed for accuracy my man.
>>
>>8473895
Being sad and stressed all the time doesn't do your body any favors either
>>
>>8475722
If you could just honestly answer my questions. I don't have an internal identity, it just rotted out a while ago. But your plan of masculinizing would make it worse.
>>
>>8474675
That's pretty deep
>>
>>8475734
Post a pic then.
>>
>>8475816
Can you just answer my questions? How would physically masculinizing into >>8469213 make things better? I think of myself as male, but I don't want to look the way men do.
>>
>>8475824
You never listen to anything I tell you so there's no point in me responding to you at all.
>>
>>8475834
Because you don't give a straight answer. You were bullying fg and calling people hons and telling them to transition and get ffs and why the sudden change?
>>
>>8475834
>You never listen to anything
And why do you think I don't listen when I obviously did and am thinking about this in the context of everything you said in the past?
>>
File: 2016-11-25_01-42-00.jpg (51KB, 381x711px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-25_01-42-00.jpg
51KB, 381x711px
>>8475856
oh wait, was it him shitposting with picrelated? lool

why'd you care for advice from such a person
>>
>>8475892
Yes, was nice sort of at one point. But his answers keep changing. And now it seems like a terrible idea. Not even femgen would stop blockers
>>
>>8475574
March 1999 interview with Tennis Magazine. And I just threw Walt in there just to say that no one knows he future. And these are all just little flashing fireflies distracting from my main point.

>>8475589
I am not transgender, and your honpothysis seems like a generalistic leap.

>>8475598
And where does that lead? The brain can be wrong, we see this in schizophrenic delusions of superstition. Their brain says so but of course 'accommodation' would be irrational in this scenario because you don't indulge a delusion, you reel the sufferer back into reality.
>>
>>8475915
>honpothysis
It's acurate and your obsession with detrans is likely because you're one in repression mode.

The only guys who have pulled this are either unussualy masculine for their age like horseface from OP. Or they're old perverted men like Richard Raskind.

There are exceptions but it's almost always either bitter never passing hons like OP or predators like you and Raskind trying to bring down people who could pass and asimilate out of spite.
>>
>>8475906
you know you have to take everything said here with huge skepticism, even genuine people - everyone is projecting while having no idea what your salutation really is to give a good advice
and then there are shitposters and delusional people (like the subj of this thread)
I've been told Im trans so many times its hilarious

if you have dysphoria and cant stand turning into a man - take your skittles, that's a general medical consensus

if you have lots of doubts - talk with some one personally, someone who knows you and understands these issues
>>
>>8475965
>take everything said here with huge skepticism
It doesn't really matter when I turns out I'm being eaten alive by an autoimmune disease. And might be better off dead. The upside is I don't need to act normal now and can trash everything before going out so it's funny.
>>
>>8475463
>conclusive proof that transgenderism is bullshit
LOL!
>>
>>8476022
just stop being trans, its a choice! ^)
>>
>>8475722
I'd never once think that hand belongs to a woman, sorry.
>>
>>8475834
And actually, why don't you be a femboy rather than taking stuff to masculinize
>>
>>8475915
But what if 'indulging in their delusion' doesn't have any real cost, hurts nobody, and leads to much better outcome than futile attempts to fix the brain?
>>
What is TERF?
>>
>>8475961
>>8475973
A Predator? Aside from the ad hominem distraction that fails to account for what I actually said, where is this predator thing coming from? Are you going to address my point?
>>
>>8476057
>replying to obvious low quality bait
>>
>>8476015
sorry to hear that, the world is rolling to hell anyway, have a blast
>>
>>8476049
Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist/Feminism
They hate trannies.
>>
>>8476048
The cost by definition would be that whatever the initial outcome, without anchoring the purpose of the treatment to the root cause, the process can easily become unmoored from reality and then all the progress made is just a house of cards. Aside from dismissing out of hand even the possibility that treating the bedrock idenity disorder can work, you're missing the point that the act of indulging in the delusion is itself harmful. However, I encourage you to read my previous statement that there are certain particularly abysmal situations in which therapy just may not be possible and transitioning, as ultimately hollow as it is, may actually be simply the best that person could hope for, which would be a depressing statement about that person, but if that's all that can be done then there may be little other choice. We are though talking about just an extraordinarily sad situation that would result in this outcome.
>>
>>8476110
Where did you go to school. Every medical resource contradicts you. http://healthcareguild.com/presentations_files/Download%20-%20Professional%20Statements%20Concerning%20Transgender%20Healthcare.pdf

Do you realize you have no evidence and you simply do the rants of a mad man? Why should anyone trust what's probably a bag boy with complex medical desicions?
>>
>>8475915
>indulge a delusion
If I had literally believed I had a girl's body when I was in boymode, then I would have been delusional. Knowing the reality that I had a boy's body that was doomed to become more masculine if I let nature take its course caused a lot of distress. The core problem isn't a delusion, it's painful reality. Why my brain is the way it is probably is due to prenatal hormones.
>>
>>8476110
>treating the bedrock idenity disorder
You can't go in and surgically rewire brain structures that were set prenatally.
>>
>>8476140
Dr. Paul McHugh's testimony cannot be ignored, neither can the history of transition therapy. As I've stated earlier, appeals to authority only work if authority has the right answer, and I think skepticism is warranted when transitioning doesn't scratch the suicide rate, often involves removal of healthy and fully functional tissue which violates the Hippocratic oath, and can result in irreparable mutilation. This should not be medically permissible, we should be treating the root problem here. I am not asking to be trusted with making medical decisions, I am pointing to an ethical problem.

>>8476149
The delusion is not limited to believing you are the opposite gender, but also believing you should be.

>>8476161
You're presupposing that it's because of prenatally set brain structures
>>
>>8476325
dude your fuckin stupid and religious like the news sites i quit reading hevause u dont fucking understand.
someone above said theyre on hrt because t made their body quit hurting(making cists).
and im here telling you as mtf i experienve the same physical cures when i block t.
so fuck you and fuck get your act together. dysphoria isnt mental. we dont wana crossdress, we have to to cure the physical pain your too mentally ill to comprehend
>>
>>8476325
He was kicked out of the AMA and APA because of fraud. You're citing an antivaxer.

So it's pretty much proof, you're a delusional bag boy trying to play doctor. You need help. No body should take you seriously until you can cite something other than tinfoil.
>>
>>8476325
>Dr. Paul McHugh's testimony cannot be ignored
Yes it can. He's long had an anti-trans agenda and because of that he isn't remotely objective. His opinions on trans issues aren't worth any more than those of some random person walking down the street.
>You're presupposing that it's because of prenatally set brain structures
Trans brains are different and that's probably where the gender identity issues come from. No, the exact details haven't been worked out yet.
>>
>>8476340
And now we're just devolving into pure as hominem. You mentioned the person suffering from cystic inflammation but clearly never read my response in which I said that hormone therapy worked in their particular case for their physiological ailments. There was just no intellectual effort in that word vomit of a reply, just a stream of vitriolic personal attacks typed so frantically that the spell check gave up. Dysphoria is mental by definition. I know that it's about curing the pain, that's actually part of my main point.
>>
>>8476325
>doesn't scratch the suicide rate
That's not what the research says.
>which violates the Hippocratic oath
According to your shitty interpretation.
>we should be treating the root problem here
Well, you devote your life to that then.
>>
>>8470694
>what we call transgenderism is actually gender identity disorder?
Agreed; it's a mental illness, not a physical deformity. However, as you say,
>Are we just so far down the rabbit hole dealing with the social economy of wonderland that we've never looked back at the opening?
We are, yes.
We lost as soon as "trans woman" became the Official Terminology for "guy with GID".

All we can do is hunker down, and possibly ride the wave of increased titty skittle accessibility.

Antiandrogen availability+research is the only good thing to come out of this whole clusterfuck. As someone who would '''''identify''''' as '''''genderfluid''''' if a) I could pass and b) that whole philosophy and field of thought weren't 100% saturated with neoprogressivist bullshit; I think it's important to acknowledge, at least, that every bad thing offers opportunity: in this case, we can acknowledge that "masculine" and "feminine" (the aesthetics), while being strongly associated with the two real biological GENDERS, don't actually mean shit or change anything. It's arguable at best that soaking a brain in estrogen "changes its gender" any more than inverting a scrotum "changes its sex" (and that's even taking the sane approach, not the official story, that being trans means you've "always" been that "inside")
>>
>>8476418
>I could pass and b
More proof for the hon theory
>>
>>8476362
Antivax and fraud? Citation needed there.

>>8476364
He's actually worked closely for decades with transgender patients, and if he was motivated by some antitransgender agenda, why would be help those he supposedly harbors contempt for? What exactly is his antitrans agenda? He's been pointing out that what we're doing isn't the best solution. Also of course transgender brains are different, anyone with a mental disorder will inevitably have an abnormal brain from years of different neurochemical experiences reshaping the brain. Correlation does not equal causation.
>>
>>8476396
1. Then cite the research.
2. It clearly says "do no harm." There is no ambiguity there. Amputating healthy and functional tissue, throwing the body's biochemistry out of whack, this is harm, how is this not obvious?
3. This is a dismissal of my argument without taking it into full account.
>>
>>8476458
>>8476458
A fraudster who was kicked out by the AMA for falsifying evidence. There's a reason he's no longer a member and that all of the organizations found the best course is the exact opposite of the mental illness you preach.

You're a mentally ill conspiracy theorist who can't cite anyone but one disgraced ex doctor.
>>
>>8476494
>2. It clearly says "do no harm." There is no ambiguity there. Amputating healthy and functional tissue, throwing the body's biochemistry out of whack, this is harm, how is this not obvious?
It's safe. And you're probably okay with contraception, abortion and circumsision.

www.medscape.com/viewarticle/827713

Cite evidence, not your mentally ill conspiracy theories.
>>
>>8476494
>1. Then cite the research.
http://www.wpath.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=1635&pk_association_webpage=4905

If you dropped your narcissistic delusions of grandeur and looked, you'd see you're wrong.
>>
>>8476494
>Then cite the research.
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
http://transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
>how is this not obvious?
It is absolutely ignoring the actual well-being of the patient.
>This is a dismissal of my argument without taking it into full account.
And why wouldn't I? The fact is we can't, the current treatment works fine if we ignore your feels, and experimenting on people, which invariably includes denying them current treatment, is largely unethical.
>>
>>8476458
>What exactly is his antitrans agenda?
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/mchugh.htm
>This interrelationship of cultural antinomianism and a psychiatric misplaced emphasis is seen at its grimmest in the practice known as sex-reassignment surgery. I happen to know about this because Johns Hopkins was one of the places in the United
States where this practice was given its start. It was part of my intention, when I arrived in Baltimore in 1975, to help end it.

In his own words he had an anti-trans agenda before he went to Johns Hopkins. He does not help trans people, he causes a lot of harm. He's a piece of trash.
>>
>>8475722
i started at 17 and have the same hands lmao
t. hon
>>
>>8469396
AUTOHON DETRANSITIONER
>>
>>8469663
Same...
The first one to arrive was pride....it's no longer about passing, hopes and dreams. The struggle became part of my identity, I can't stop and won't stop for the sake of everything I have done so far.

This guy was probably a chick transitioner, less then a year on hrt and didn't do anything radical to himself. That's why he was able to chicken away and go back.
>>
>>8475385
Well one of the leading ones did literally get banned from twitter for harassing and threatening some young cis girl who dared says something that didn't fit with the terf agenda.
>>
>>8475463
>I was wearing bras in public
Well that's definitely undeniable evidence equal to all that silly neurological stuff!
>>
>>8476106
They also generally hate gays.
You might wonder about that not being mentioned in the name but they actually completely reject the name anyway and claim it's a hateful aggressive masculine oppressive slur.
>>
>>8476494
It would be harm to keep the so called heathy and functional tissue, you sub-mongoloid negritto. If a woman had a gene that gave her a high chance of getting ovarian cancer at a later date, the doctor would recommend an oophrectomy even if the ovaries were very heathy and functional at the time. If the trans woman's heathy and semi-functional penis would be a factor that could cause her to commit suicide later in life due to her being born with an incompatible neurotype then a sane doctor would say that removal would be a good option, and srs a better one due to the subsequent construction of a replacement organ that is compatable with the neurotype.

Pls stop loiding out girlfriend.
>>
>>8469225
They're also impressionable enough to get meme'd into transitioning. What you're seeing is a trend of impressionable young people with all access and no responsibility, not a trend about trans people.
>>
>>8476987
Then post a picture or you're full of shit like the other anon.
>>
>>8478693
Are you not going to answer my questions? Shouldn't passing and going all the way mean you're protected from stigma? How will masculizing help?

It probably doesn't matter, I'm probably going to die so I don't even know why I'm still trying to talk to you.
>>
>>8479004
Your questions confuse me.
>>
>>8479016
Why wouldn't passing protect you? You shouldn't have had problems if you pass?

And why would masculinizing help me or you for the matter?
>>
File: 1494014662830.png (214KB, 419x327px) Image search: [Google]
1494014662830.png
214KB, 419x327px
>>8469213
>transitioning because of your body instead of because of your brain
>>
>>8469521
damn i hate normie suicide memes but that ones pretty clever
>>
>>8479016
There isn't anybody to talk to
>>
>>8479016
And I guess I never transitioned and I'm about to die so if that makes you happy we can count this as detransition?
>>
>>8477795
Yeah, I know of a tranny that pushes kids into transitioning.

It thinks it's a psychologist or some shit.
So they push these underage b&s telling them they're trans and even tell them to lie to the psych in order to get a diagnosis and start transitioning.
Trannys are the worst
>>
>>8469586
>all this conspiracy bs

lmfao you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>8482423
>I know of a tranny that pushes kids into transitioning.
How do they do it?
>>
>>8482435
Anything causing them stress in their life the tranny twists it and says it's because they're actually trans.
These kids are typically around 13-15 with anxiety/depression and other problems.
Tranny keeps pushing it at them and backs it up with the one intro to pyschology class he took before he dropped out of college and started doing meth.
>>
>>8482450
Do they do it at trans support groups or online or what?
>>
>>8482455
Online. These kids aren't trans.
They're not even on a forum about trans issues.
>>
>>8482559
Christ. I guess that means they're less likely to fall for it though than if it was someone irl.
>>
>>8476325
>The delusion is not limited to believing you are the opposite gender, but also believing you should be.
That's really stretching the definition of "delusion". One doesn't necessarily have to believe they "should be" anything; the suffering caused by the natal sexual characteristics and social role is real in itself, without being built upon the idea of being the wrong gender/sex (that's a post-facto way of expressing/contextualising it). Changing those elements is a possible treatment. I see nothing which is delusional there.
>>
>>8479058
>>8479507
>>8481672
I offered to speak to you privately about the issues you had with me but you made excuses even though you initially made it clear that's what you wanted. You constantly ask for help, answers, whatever and then turn around and reject everything when it's offered to you. I'm sick of it.

Also, you called me an idiot, which makes me want to help you even less.

If you have questions, go ask your autistic friends on your discord chat.
>>
>>8485647
Oh, they told me to get lost so I can't ask them for anything ever again.

I regret not having taken your help. I've gotten more and more avoidant and it's just a habit by now. I'm sorry I called you an idiot. You were saying the exact opposite of what you've always said and quoting what's probably a troll thread. I might think of myself as male but I don't want to be like the guy in the OP picture.
>>
>>8469236
>And then I detransitioned into the unibomber

my sides
>>
>>8486311
>I don't want to be like the guy in the OP picture.
Which you never will because you're too naturally effeminate even without hormones or AAs. I'm surprised you still don't realize that.
>>
Don't trap yourself. STOP FAPPING!
>>
>>8469586
Holy shit, it all makes sense now. I was just thinking how bad I felt for all that OPs been through, how can they put up with the humiliation of trying to go on as a man with that in their background? Like they're posting pictures of themselves online, that isnt going away for a long time.

They have to be paid off big time to make this much of a laughing stock out of themselves, or I really pity them.
>>
File: 1356151031183.jpg (72KB, 450x550px) Image search: [Google]
1356151031183.jpg
72KB, 450x550px
>>8470278
It's out of insecurity, I really feel bad that OP has to bear an assault of attacks on their appearance from I assume both sides like this tho.
>>
>>8473862
The smartest assumption.
>>
>>8487115
but why would someone do that?
can you mistakenly believe yourself to be trans?
or would someone knowingly transition for other reasons?
>>
>>8487119
Yes to both, he was likely confused about the legitimacy of his gender identity.
>>
>>8486933
That's only because of antiandrogens and because an anorexia habit before that. I'd masculinze very quickly without any blocking I'm sure.
And also baby fat made me look more fem than I really am and I'm losing that because of diseases and medication
>>
I detransitioned and I am happier for it. AMA i guess. Probably will just be abunch of trolls from insecure trannies tho right?
>>
>>8490392
Proof.
>>
>>8469231
You are really naive and dumb if you don't think the vast majority of transitioners have "doubts" especially the ones that claim to "always have known"
>>
>>8469288
Uh, im still alive thank you very much. Yes he has a big mid face, but no he would not have passed even if he started earlier. Thats not really how this stuff works.
>>
>>8490392
Why did you transition?
What age did you transition?
How long were you on HRT?
How far did you transition (FFS, SRS, etc)?
Did you pass?
Why did you detransition?
Why are you happier for it?
Is there anything you miss about being transitioned?
How do you feel about your experience?
What could have helped you not transition in the first place?
Any advice to people considering transition?
Any advice to repressors?
>>
>>8490411
When is the cut off? 14?

How does it work?
>>
>>8474402
All is lost if the bus jerks and that pizza slides into oblivion.
>>
>>8470712
>criticizes transgenderism
>must be a pedo
>>
>>8470877
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>8490411
He would have. He wouldn't have a big midface if he started before it grew. Worse yet, he just tries to sabatoge other people over sour grapes from being a hon.
>>
>>8490532
Believe me when I say that his skull was already male developed when he was 12. It just hadn't matured. Hormones DO NOT stop male and female development. Because much of it is in your DNA. Hormones merely INFLUENCE it. Starting hrt at 10 doesn't make you develope a girl skeleton just because you "avoided" puberty thats not how biology works.
>>8490439
Its not about a "cut off". its about your genetic foundation. Yes of course starting younger produces "better" results. But you should ask yourself what "better" means. I will tell you better does not mean that you pass as cis, it just means you don't look as obviously male as you would have otherwise, but you will still look male to a critical eye (ie. anyone who spends a significant amount of time with you).

Only a very small percentage of people have the genetic foundation that produces a skull that could actually pass as female. First of all, the skull needs to be extremely small and compact. Beause male skulls are far larger than female skulls on average.
>>
>>8490554
For example, the dutch "model" transgirl. And "jazz" from TLC. Both fo them started before puberty and both do not look cis and have obvious male skull development characteristics.
>>
>>8490565
Did either of them get E as early as cis girls begin puberty, or just meme puberty blockers?
>>
>>8490554
The Y chromosome barely has any genetic information. Skeletal differences are due to pre- and post-natal hormones. Everybody has an X chromosome, and you can't live without one. No one needs a Y chromosome to live.
>>
>>8490554
I have a small midface and proportions and I didn't get spiro till 19. Unless you're trying to tell me I'm really a girl, this is nonsense.
Evidently that's not how it works.

>what "better" means
the vast majority of people don't have a massive horse face like the guy on top
>>
>>8490609
>The Y chromosome barely has any genetic information
True, the only genes there are a couple for sperm and coppies of the few genes on the X that don't get lionized. So it simulates the same expression normal woman with one of their X lionized have.
>>
>>8490565
>Both fo them started before puberty and both do not look cis
How can that be? If they didn't undergo male puberty how can they have any male bone structure?
>>
>>8490609
phenotype = genes + hormones
>>
>>8490632
Some differences are prenatal. Newborn boys and girls aren't exactly the same. The other issue is if you go on blockers first and then estrogens, it's not going to be the same as if you start estrogens right away.
>>
>>8490684
Why do some boys look exactly like girls well into puberty then? And why are there males with smaller skulls then? They sure aren't girls so what's going on?
>>
>>8490766
I'm not an expert on anatomy. I am guessing that the biggest issue is the practice of starting with blockers first, and only later adding estrogen. You'd need to get started with E right away to get a cis-tier skeleton.
>>
>>8490609
You don't understand how genetics works. And you also don't understand that there is much that WE DON"T KNOW YET. You are really so dumb to think they have done significant research into how to control sexual dimorphism in humans? They havent. They don't understand the genetic complexity of it.
>>
>>8490619
Idiot. You don't need a "massive horese face" to fail at passing you moron. Those are just the extreme examples. You probably think fucking andreja pevjic passes lmao
>>
>>8490714
>>8490632
This. You realize that by age TWO. TWO. Male and female skulls have already sexually domorphised. And the cranial vaults are already getting to the shape they will be as adults (even if they haven't matured to full size).

By the time you start puberty 80% of your skull is already developed into its mature shape
>>
>>8490766
What boys look exactly like girls?
>>
>>8490092
It's because your entire facial structure is unusually feminine for a man your age.
>>
>>8490957
It's not the genes themselves as much as the expression of the genes. No we don't understand everything about sexual dimorphism but it's wrong to make too much of the genetic difference between men and women.
>>
>>8490965
She passed when younger and in boy mode. Baby fat made a difference.
>>8490973
Evidently that doesn't make sense, because at that age everyone thought I was female. Why would I have had female domorphism then?
>>8490980
People all thought I was a girl despite the short hair, no matter what I'd wear well into my teens. Maybe at 15/16 that stopped being the case.
>>
>>8490973
How can that be if puberty is when different hormones kick in?
>>
>>8491041
I'm getting emaciated in a bad way so things will get worse. Also, I don't know how my body will work, but it's very likely if I stop AA, that I'll masculinize further by a lot more.
>>
File: 1493972890945.png (21KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1493972890945.png
21KB, 499x499px
>>8469213
all we need now is for this person to kill themselves in order to discredit TERFS and promote transition.
>>
>>8490392
>>8490398
>>8490417
>AMA!
>vanishes instantly
>>
holy shit I know this person lol
>>
>>8492824
Are they any stories you can share?
>>
>>8492824
Who is he?
>>
>>8491554
>vanishes instantly

protip: this thread is from last tuesday
>>
>>8496236
protip: the replies came within few minutes
>>
>>8469225
>Why are trans girls so easy to manipulate into doubting themselves?
>Why are people who doubt themselves easy to get to doubt themselves?

?
Thread posts: 284
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.