[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans-sexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: pp.jpg (8KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
8KB, 160x160px
A little bit of an Acid Ghost and weed rant...

I'm deeply confused about my gender and sexuality, and I don't know what to do with my life...I'm still young and have a feminine body, meaning that if I started my transition now I'd easily pass.
However, I'm rapidly evolving to be more and more masculine, meaning that I'm running out of time to make up my mind. Unfortunately, I don't know if I'm actually transgender or if these feelings are coming from outside influences, because I have had no father figures, am a submissive bisexual, love "girly" subjects, and live in a chemical mess that is clearly turning everybody in my city gay (I ran some statistics, looked at some stats, and did some observation and it's really looking like chemicals can change peoples orientation.)
I don't know what to do, I've heard of pills that slow down puberty until a person has decided which way they swing, but I live under the poverty line, not to mention the sad truth that in Trump's America I could soon not be able to afford Medicare, meaning I'd have messed up my hormones for nothing. I'm so scared that I'll either end up too masculine to pass and be a woman trapped in a man's body, or that I'll come out of a "phase" and find myself a man stuck in a woman's body. Ever since I was something like 12 I've been confused about this, and the older I get the more intense the feeling becomes.

I have no idea what to do, and I just want to cry on deaths shoulder. Currently the only thing I see when I look in a mirror is the attached image. I'm an alien to my own body.
>>
Hrt isn't obscenely expensive even if you lose insurance.
It sounds like you already basically have made up your mind you're just making excuses
>>
No-one has ever seen the true side of me, and I'm not sure if I even have. as I hide it. I mascarade around in a grimy filth of straight, southern essence, and walk like a gangster with a hemmorhoid. I joke about fags and chase after women. I try to build muscle and look as tough as possible, and I often have bucknifes and hatchets up the wazoo. I feel like I'm giving my soul a beat down, painting my heart red with it's blood, breaking it's skull into tiny fragments to be scattered in my hateful words, tearing out it's veins to weave into an invisibility cloak which will hide me from the dark world of emotion, eating its flesh to feed my hunger for something of which I cannot name.
>>
>>8467503
...I'm just sitting here in the dark staring at your comment mate.
>>
>>8467486
>I don't know if I'm actually transgender or if these feelings are coming from outside influences, because I have had no father figures, am a submissive bisexual, love "girly" subjects, and live in a chemical mess that is clearly turning everybody in my city gay
Those could all play a part but it sounds like you're AGP, which will be the heart of your desire to be female.

AGP causes most mtf transsexuality and is your permanent sexuality, not a phase.

There is no "yes you obviously are"/"no you obviously aren't" trans. If you transition you'll have to live with that, you won't just automatically like it, and if you don't, you'll have to deal with your feelings never going away.
>>
>>8467539
Thanks, Anon. I'd never even heard of AGP until now.
>>
>>8467556
It's not well known enough but it would be really helpful for questioning people. People want an easy trans/cis diagnosis so they can either transition or not and know they made the right choice, but it's not that easy, it's a personal judgement that has to include things like if you'll be able to live socially as a woman, how you'll manage to deal with your dysphoria if you don't, how well you'll pass and how much that matters to you, how near to a cis girl you want to be and whether HRT will bring you close enough, etc.

There's been lots of threads about AGP which you can read, like /agpg/ >>8384843 and more in the archives and up now.
>>
>>8467574
I might as well identify as Canadian, thank you so much! It's a great feeling to talk about this and get useful responses. :)
>>
>>8467590
You're welcome, keep posting, this board is like the only place to talk about AGP.
>>
>>8467590
In fact check out >>8467393
>>
>>8467597
I'm glad to have given you a place to talk about AGP. I know what it's like to not be able to get something "taboo" off your chest. What's on your mind?
>>
I'm gonna throw in a bit of a side topic here, I would be completely happy in a woman's body (And I am when I'm alone, ifyaknowwhatImean.) But I have no desire to have female genitalia. I've always, since a young child, had a horrible hatred towards vaginas, and I don't know why. It totally complicated everything, and that's one of the reasons I'm not sure.
>>
>>8467638
It's absolutely not required to care about your genitals to be able to clasify as transgender.
>>
>>8467574
>>8467539
There was absolutely NOTHING in this whole thread pointing even remotely to AGP at all. Stop this retarded shit.
>>
>>8467656
Please do explain.
>>
Also I would like to say that when I think about being a female, I am not really turned on. I used to be, but nowadays I just get really depressed.
>>
>>8467656
Let's find out.

OP do you relate to what it says here?
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
>>
>>8467666
>https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
Currently reading it.
>>
>>8467513
You are transgender.
T A K E Y O U R D A M N H O R M O N E S
>>
A bit of it does, a bit of it doesn't.
>>
>>8467731
But what if I'm not?
>>
>>8467731
And how do I take them without family catching on until it's too late for them to do anything about it?
>>
>>8467668
I read it, and "gender typical" applies to me perfectly....the fuck do I do with this knowledge?
>>
>>8468570
You start visiting /agpg/ and puzzling over how to live just like the rest of us.

Btw, >>8467656, you got anything to say?
>>
>>8467522
Transition is a scary prospect; no other medical condition comes with this level of misunderstanding or stigma.

That being stated, your brain will work better on the hormone it was designed for. Even if you dont pass you'll feel better because your not trying to shove gas through the diesel engine.

stop waiting before you're stuck in a life of regret.
>>
Thanks a lot for your input guys.
>>
>>8469263
>no other medical condition comes with this level of misunderstanding or stigma.
>your brain will work better on the hormone it was designed for.
:^)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.