[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad AGP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: q82z.png (681KB, 1000x1059px) Image search: [Google]
q82z.png
681KB, 1000x1059px
Hey LGBT. I don't usually come on here but I need some help. I've been dressing as a girl for sexual pleasure since 14. I'm 18 now. It's and now I'm confused whether I should go on HRT. Not fully transition but just to become a little more fem. What should I do? What are the effects of going on HRT? How do I get it? Thanks /tttt
>>
>>8456761
tl;dr is:
alldaychemist/qhi/inhousepharmacy

ONE of:
Spironolactone if you're extra poor
Cyproterone Acetate if you want castration
Bicalutamide if neither
(Optionally combine Spiro and Bica for double bonus blocking: one blocks production, the other blocks receptors. (Cypro just dissolves your balls))

and then additionally take estradiol
(or raloxifene if you don't want breasts)
>>
>>8456761
join the femgoy
>>8431615
>>
>>8456761
Do not ever go on HRT just for a fetish/kink. Fetishes are fine and good but this will effect the rest of your life and if you don't want to become trans because you really want to become a woman, then you'll regret it later on in your life.
HRT is for people who felt like the oposite gender for most of their lives. It's a huge decision whether to go through with it or not. Going on it for a fetish/kink is bad news bears.
>>
>>8456878
AGP is not just a kink. Many AGPs do develop into trans women and even if OP prefers living as a boy she might still like to grow bewbies and reduce her androgenic hair.
>>
>>8456879
That is up to OP. All I'm saying is if he enjoys being a boy in the real world and enjoys being a girl exclusively in the sheets, the no, he should definitly not go on HRT.
>>
>>8456911
No she might well be happier taking skittles even if she keeps being a girl to the bedroom.

Boymode is a think ya know!
>>
>>8456914
That is the biggest BS I've ever heard.
HRT is a life lasting decision you're making with hella big risks that can affect the rest of your life. It also has many side-effects, one of the more dangerous being sterilisation. You can't just go around willy nilly telling everyone "hey, i know you like being a boy and all bit just go on hrt and everything will become better", cause it won't.
Literally the ONLY reason someone should get on HRT is if they felt like being the oposite gender for most of their lives and feel terrible in their own skin. OP seems just like a boy that likes pretending to be a girl in the bedroom (AGP). That is NOT a reason in ANY way to put you through this risky bullshit called HRT.

TLDR: >>8456914 is an idiot and only trans people should go on HRT, don't do it OP.
>>
>>8456940
That's a strawman and you clearly don't understand what AGP is.
>>
>>8457019
At least one of us knows the difference between AGP and trans~
>>
>>8457023
>the difference between AGP and trans
See >>8457019
>>
>>8457029
>being this dense
This is going nowhere. Keep pulling non-trans people into your cult called HRT, I'm outtie~
>>
>>8457059
Blanchard considers AGPs as more trutrans than HSTS, just saying.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.