[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - Female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 43

File: selenabadliar2.jpg (21KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
selenabadliar2.jpg
21KB, 500x382px
Selena edition

Past thread: >>8406591

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZKXkD6EgBk
>>
>>8442146
>>8442158
What?
>>
This edition is canceled.

Can't wait to get on T. I'm pumped y'all.
>>
Shitty choice op, its karl edition now.

I'm going to go to another country for a few months, is is possible to sneak in T? I read it can be hidden if I pack it with some other goods and it'll fly by, but I also don't wanna risk getting caught. Never been in a plane either.

>>8440784
Cis guys only, mtfs annoy me and cis girks are just not attractive to me. Ftms are fuzzy, they can look nice but I don't want to be seen as a fujoshit living out her yaoi fantasy. Doesn't help that I only pass as a twink or femboy.

>>8441311
Had a pretty deep voice pre-t, and now its deeper than most of my friends, but the change doesn't feel drastic when I compare the two. I sounded like a teenage boy, now I sound like a depressed businessman. Better than sounding like a flamer though.
>>
>>8443610
>I sound like a depressed businessman
post clyp.it
>>
>>8443610
there are legal ways to carry prescribed medicines. read up on the relevant law wherever you're going
>>
>>8443610
I'm 2 years on T and my voice is still shit. Passable, but shit. My voice has always been shit. But I fell for the "T is magic" meme and am disappointed.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hzOHglHPbp
>>
File: IMG_4375.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4375.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
when should I give up and just be a cis lesbian
>>
>>8443942
Anytime before you cut your tits off
>>
>>8443942
Why not?
>>
>>8443942
never

keep up the good work and one day you can be hairy and muscular and all that good shit. it'll be worth it
>>
For the question about sexuality in the other thread:
Cis guys, cis girls

Something about trans people causes unwanted introspection and feelings of self hatred in me which basically manifests as anger/shortness even if I'm just around another trans person. I could never date one.
>>
just caught myself exaggerating the symptoms of a cold to get out of non-essential familial engagements

is this man flu?
>>
>>8442146
What if I, a cis guy wanted to date a transdude but only if he was pre-t and looked girlish in the face and body? Is that unethical?
>>
>>8442146
mfw I realise how lucky I am to be a cis bi guy and not a woman on testosterone with a gross mangina

tfw you can feel your balls and cock proudly swinging in the wind while naked.
tfw you know you can father children
tfw you know people wont deny you jobs solely for being trans
tfw you know you automaticaly pass
tfw you know people aren't grossed out by you and consider you an abomination
tfw you know people will either hate/respect you based on who you are and not what you are
tfw people dont instinctualy hate you
>>
>>8444132
It's only unethical if you prevent his transition. I was with a guy who liked my softness and feminine smell etc and it was cool because he respected the trans thing. We decided to break it off after T made me lose attraction to him and vice versa
>>
>>8444132
yes, because eventually he is not going to look like that

what you want is not dating, it's fucking, and what you want to fuck is a straight or bi tomboy/butch chick. go bother them dumbass
>>
Stop making girls the OP we get enough mildly dyslexic mtfs as is.
>>
I've been on T about 4.5 months and lately my acne has been getting very bad. Will this go away with time or will my skin just be more oily from now on?
>>
As a male repressing mtf who trains away the dysphoria with muscles

Ftms make me sad because inside they are more man than I am. I live in this armour to protect myself. While to you it's a reward, a trophy. Something you would feel proud of. Rather than a prison of your own making.
>>
>>8444410
As long as you are on T is will be oily.
You can adjust your dose.
Or just use benzoyl peroxide 10% to get rid of the acne.
Also talcum powder to absorb oil.
And frequent washing with warm water and soap.
I also use alcohol on a cotton ball on problem areas before I go to bed.
And I change my pillowcases often.
All these things together have helped me minimize acne outbreaks.
>>
>>8444467
>straight alcohol on your skin
>hand soap

Good luck with that.
>>
>>8444746
rubbing alcohol is diluted with water, are you daft?
and i never said hand soap, autist.
>>
I was staring at my reflection in the bus window this afternoon and I've been feeling empty ever since. The whole time I couldn't help but notice how feminine my face looks... I don't even know if a beard would help me. It might have BDD or something but whenever I look in the mirror it's like my skull is changing. Things I used to think where masculine about me now only digust me.

I don't know how to accept and deal with my body. It's so hard. Sometimes I think it would be better if I could just kill myself, because I have no idea how I'm going to live this way. Right now I wish I had been more persistent about help when I came out to my mom. Things would have been different for me.

Anyway, sorry for the blog. I just wanted to tell someone. Is there anyone else here who's having a hard time?
>>
>>8445204
I'm having a pretty rough time at the moment. It feels like I'm putting so much work into transitioning when no matter what I do it will never be enough and it would just be easier to end it.
At this point I don't know if anything could even make me happy any more apart from going back to my early teens but as a cis guy or dying. Do you feel like that? To what extent would things need to be different for you to be happy?
>>
>>8444467
Talcum powder is correlated with ovarian cancer which FtMs are already at risk for.
>>
>tfw finally getting over her
>>
>>8445352
>tfw never had a her to get over in the first place
>>
>>8445338
well then use corn starch
>life is correlated with death
>be afraid of everything!
>>
>>8445259
If I had gone through hrt as a child it would have been easier for me to accept being born with a crotch cave and taking hormones for the rest of my life. If only I had gone through male puberty... though honestly just having my face be more manly and angular would be good enough. I hope I can achieve that and what I want with T.

I'm really tired right now. I'm going to have to sleep, but thanks for the reply. I think you should continue transitioning and stay alive as something good could happen that you'd otherwise miss by being dead. Things might eventually work out in the end. When I think of that I want to cling to life and try to be happy.
>>
>>8444109
identity issues aren't exclusive to trans people
>>
File: i1Cs6TM.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
i1Cs6TM.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Most of you annoy the fuck out of me. Your interpretation of what a man is and how they act is usually a parody of the masculine. It's so exaggerated and artificial.

You observe masculine behavior and try to emulate it without being able to experience manhood for yourselves or even understand it.

Women pretending to be men is honestly insulting to see. It's pretty much like watching a minstrel show, but with a man-face.

I'm still going to treat all of you with respect like anyone else, because I'm not a piece of shit, but I can't help feeling annoyed and annoyed by what I see.
>>
hi guys can you recommend a good strapless binder
im mtf but i have to do boymode so i figured you would know how to work with boobs
>>
>>8445663
be honest, have you actually ever watched a minstrel show?
or is that just a really cool thing to say?
>>
>>8445671
les love boat has strapless ones but YMMV I've only used underworks which are tanks.
>>
>>8445696

Yes I have, it's not hard to type it into youtube search bar.

I wouldn't call it cool, but apt.
>>
>>8445748
so do they dance around in high heels?
or what?
>>
>>8443700
Sounds pretty normal male voice to me lol. If your trying to have some deep, whiskey drowned voice, wait till your 30 like all cis guys.
>>8445204
I would like to hear more about your problems and what you hate about yourself, if you don't mind.
>>
File: Aja0D4l.png (1MB, 1365x1325px) Image search: [Google]
Aja0D4l.png
1MB, 1365x1325px
>>8445774

Do you?
>>
>>8445815
7/10
would bang
>>
File: Amks7IX.jpg (3MB, 5760x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Amks7IX.jpg
3MB, 5760x3840px
>>8445820

With a heavy stick.
>>
>>8445836
Is she ftm?
>>
>>8445532
I am not the anon you're responding too but as you said in the end, please cling on to life, anon. I have also been through those days when I'm just thinking about swallowing a bunch of pills and ending it all.

But T will definitely help a lot, just wait until you get there, life can be worth living.
>>
>>8445919
are you the dude with alzheimers?
>>
>>8445836
Nah, she's pretty cute. Probably has a shitload of emotional baggage and a beat up puss but that's not a dealbreaker for me as far as hit and quits go
>>
>>8444793
Even diluted, alcohol dries out your skin which might end up making you produce even more oil. It might solve the problem short term but if you want good skin that ages well, invest in a non-alcohol toner and a real spot treatment, as well as some sort of night cream.

And if you just write "soap" then yes, people will read that as your run of the mill hand soap. If that wasn't your intention you should probably specify.

>>8445204
I'm doing mostly well, I feel much more confident about myself than I used to, but I've noticed a boiling-the-frog effect where things that had previously been out of the question or unappealing to me start to seem much more like an "eventually". The more the options open up, the more I worry I won't ever be satisfied and that what I'm experiencing on T is just a temporary fix.

>>8445338
Also this. Just get a translucent theatre powder.
>>
File: 1497317417046.png (781KB, 738x789px) Image search: [Google]
1497317417046.png
781KB, 738x789px
I've been on T for going on 5 months and haven't said anything to my coworkers. It's apparent to everyone what's going on. I'm also the deveoping schizo guy. Anywho, one of them heard me say my actual (read: chosen) name while I was talking to myself last night. Whoops. Now everyone's going to use it to make fun of me I'm sure. /blog
>>
Do you boys find this Simpsons clip relatable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_M3nwVehPE
>>
>>8446625
>kid forced to act like a boy to fit in

the exact opposite, actually
>>
>>8446625

/mtfg/ is that way >>>
>>
>>8446625

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE
THEY ALREADY DID THIS EPISODE
WHEN BART WENT TO MILITARY SCHOOL
SIMPSONS FUCKING DID IT
>>
>>8446664
That episode is from 2006

Idk what you tripping about?
>>
>>8446641
>>8446659
>natal female trying to fit in with cis boys
>not ftm
>>
>>8446667

1997, you child!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_War_of_Lisa_Simpson
>>
>>8446678
>cis girl trying to fit in with boys
>ftm
>>
>>8446689
Oh my...just two years after my birth
>>
>>8446678
try as you might my friend, feelswise this video is only going to fit the mtf narrative
>>
>>8445204
Are you me? I feel like this everyday. The only way I know it's not BDD is because, rather than fixating on certain details, I wonder about my body as a whole, and can accept that I look ok or cute as female, but don't feel like one at all and that I'd much rather had been born male. I still want to butcher the absolute fuck out of my boobs and ass though
Now that I think about it, are there are studies about possible correlations between GID and BDD?
>>
File: 1496637753171.jpg (226KB, 720x525px) Image search: [Google]
1496637753171.jpg
226KB, 720x525px
Why do you guys think gender dysphoria disorder isn't classified as a mental illness nowadays? What are the pros and cons of that decision? Do you think it should be considered a mental illness, and why/why not?
>>
File: 1454484699395.jpg (16KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
1454484699395.jpg
16KB, 267x181px
>>8445204
I'm also having a really bad time. Hope it will change soon, anon.
>>
>>8446763
i dunno lol
>>
>>8446763
The same reason being gay isn't.
>>
>>8446702

Must suck being so young that you don't remember when Simpsons was actually good.
>>
>>8446763
>Why do you guys think gender dysphoria disorder isn't classified as a mental illness nowadays?
It isn't? That's retarded. Unless it's just classified as some other more technically accurate illness.
>>
>>8446807
Nowadays it's not classified as a mental disorder, it doesn't have any sort of classification as far as I know. That's why I'm asking: if it's not a mental illness, then what is it?

>>8446799
I understand why homosexuality isn't classified as a mental illness, mostly to prevent things such as conversion therapy from occurring since they are basically torture, but what about gender dysphoria? Is claiming it's not a mental illness denying it needs treatment (in the form of hormone therapy and SRS)?
>>
>>8446833
No, it's admitting that its "treatment" is voluntary cosmetic surgery, etc.
>>
>>8446833
Just realized my post kind of implies I think homosexuality should be classified as a mental illness or that it is one; just wanted to clarify I do not think it's one, it's not fair to assume someone attracted to something other than the norm is mentally ill (except for paraphillias)

>>8446853
Why?
>>
>>8444147
It's more like I'm attracted to the "struggle" he'd be going through during the transitionary period. Is that even MORE unethical??
Wtf is wrong with me
>>
File: kapkan__by_pisamak-dakylr0.jpg (263KB, 899x888px) Image search: [Google]
kapkan__by_pisamak-dakylr0.jpg
263KB, 899x888px
>>8446763
It feels like a mental illness to me.

All I know is transitioning has made me feel much better, so regardless of the crazy, I'm doing it. Idgaf.
>>
>>8446804
Man old simpsons was great, still my favourite show just counting the early mid seasons. I tried to watch one of the newer seasons and couldn't even get through the episode.
>>
>>8446863
>except for paraphillias
Homosexuality is a paraphillia.
>>
>>8447216
So you like fucking children?
>>
>>8447267

that's pedophilia dipshit
>>
>>8447278
gays can't read
>>
>>8447267
Just repeating what the professionals said.
>>
>>8447278
where's the difference.
>>
>>8447318
one is adults, one is kids

tends to make a bit of a difference in the scheme of things
>>
>>8447326
they're both people.

And they both got holes that can be filled up.

I dont see a problem.
>>
>>8447318

this >>8447326
>>
>>8447216
>people sexually attracted to the same sex are the same as people sexually attracted to stuff like balloons
>>
>>8447493
Name the difference. You lose is it's subjective and "natural" means only heterosexuality counts.
>>
>>8445204
Similar boat here. I'm convinced my skeleton is growing more feminine and distorted by the day. I've been stupidly putting off transition for years because of my doubts I'll ever pass as a regular man with this irrevocably fucked body shape. It's especially infuriating given how I became aware of transition as an option right on the cusp of puberty.

Hope it works out for you.
>>
Can you guys please go to this thread and give me your opinion/advice? It's very important, and urgent, to me.

>>>/adv/18423504
>>
>>8447634
the cook job

slightly less chance of killing you inside imo
>>
>>8447661
I've worked a cold-calling survey job, and a job where literally all my coworkers, boss, and most of the customers hated me, so I think either of these current choices will be ok.

But it sounds like a lot of people hate the warehouse picker jobs, despite the great pay.
>>
>>8444145
Aw shit dude I love Dragon Ball. Is that Naruto????
>>
>>8447634
Which one will be most useful for serving your long-term goals?

Warehouse if you plan on doing something like studying/freelance work.
>>
>>8447919
I don't have long-term goals career-wise. I want a job I'll be at for many years, maybe forever. Pay off debt and get surgeries within the next 3 years. So I'm not sure. I wish I knew how often I could get raises at the hospital.
>>
>>8447671
why did they all hate you?
>>
>>8444109
So... what's the question?
>>
>>8444132
Yes. Go date a tomboy or one of those "nonbinary" fags.
>>
>>8448238
They were all close friends before I even started. Two of them were bitchy to everyone outside the group, including customers. The 2 of them were obsessed with ICP and kept doing annoying juggalo shit. I didn't get along with those 2, so their friends didn't like me either. The boss/owner didn't get along with me because we had disagreements about how the store was run.
>>
>>8444132
But masculinity is what makes trans guys so hot.

I don't even care about the downstairs, I just like masculine guys.
>>
>>8448591
Can I fucking help you?
>>
What do you even do when you're 24, 5'2", barely 100 lbs and girly looking? I know I'd never be anything but a laughing stock as a man, but I come home from my job every day and cry because of how shit my life is. I can't hold down a relationship, I'm painfully shy and uncomfortable in social situations, and nothing makes me happy.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm already dead and this is hell.
>>
>>8450143
>5'2"
Why haven't you transitioned already?
>>
>>8450143
You know Charles Manson was pretty short and he got people to kill for him - but you got to get that cult charisma (and maybe a beard)
>>
>>8450259
Because I'm shorter and smaller than the average woman.
>>
>>8450311
But are you smarter than the average bear?
>>
>>8450320
Bears don't have gender dysphoria, so no
>>
>>8450332
well hang on having gender dysphoria isn't a measure of ones intellect. Unless you mean collectively bears have invented a cure for dysphoria and haven't let us in on it.
>>
Hey, how is everyone doing? Do you guys know of any good books or blogs on the trans experience? My brother is ftm (which I just found out) and just got into contact with me after a long pause in our communication (due to mutual neglect on both our parts, not ostracism or conflict.)

I'm listening to "Just add hormones" on audible and am thinking of purchasing "becoming a visible male".

And, yeah, I know everyone is different and the best way to understand my brother is to talk to him, but both of us are bad with communication so I think a reference would be helpful. Lurking here has been helpful too. Sorry for interrupting.
>>
>>8450403
I like ChipManTV on youtube
>>
>>8450429
Thanks! I am checking him out. Apparently he has advice on growing a beard which is nice because I could never grow more than ~100 facial hairs, heh.
>>
>>8450403
I'd be careful on reading too much into stuff like surgery just because it's kind of unnecessary detail to know about your brother.
Also how old is he? Just because the experiences of a ftm who lived a lot of their life as a women (which both of the accounts you mentioned seem to be from) can stray a lot from someone who knew earlier on so it might be good if they are younger to get an account from that perspective too.
Apart from that I'm cool to answer questions you got and without meaning to sound condescending good job on being a cool brother.
>>
Is shoe and skeptic the hottest trans couple?
>>
>>8446763
in my country its considered an illness and therefore covered by universal healthcare.
>>
>>8450465
>Also how old is he? Just because the experiences of a ftm who lived a lot of their life as a women (which both of the accounts you mentioned seem to be from) can stray a lot from someone who knew earlier on so it might be good if they are younger to get an account from that perspective too.
He is 25, two years my junior.

Well, I'm going to bed soon but I do have a single question: how much in common do you think the average ftm's view of maleness has in common with other ftms' or the rest of society's, and how much do you think it is culturally determined and how much is not? The concept of gender feelings is kind of difficult to me as I am not really in touch with my body, and have a low libido. How much of "the feeling of being a man" is cerebral, and intellectually complex and how much of it is a gut feeling or more visceral sensation? If I am in touch with my maleness, (and I'm not sure how much in touch with my maleness I am) it's to the point where I don't notice it, so understanding maleness to me is maybe like a fish understanding water. I have stereotypically male feelings like anger but I guess I don't know where maleness ends and "me-ness" begins compared to someone who has experience being treated as both genders.

Thanks for your time and sorry if that didn't entirely.make sense. Parsing abstract concepts can be tough, especially when it comes to explaining concepts with subconscious/conscious/unconscious components.
>>
>>8450537
You're brother coming out as trans really opened a lot up for you huh?
>>
>>8450565
I guess you could say that. The news has come at a point in my life when I'm dealing with a lot of other changes including a change of job and a commitment to live more purposefully. I think the fact that I've started meditating every day and have started reaching out more to people also helped bring about a shift in perspectives.
>>
>>8450537
>but I guess I don't know where maleness ends and "me-ness" begins
Maybe think of it that it is all you but that youness matches more closely with other male people. So maleness is having a youness that's in that direction. Not something extra on top of who you are.
>>
File: god no.jpg (29KB, 435x739px) Image search: [Google]
god no.jpg
29KB, 435x739px
>organizing a pride booth for a group
>awkward mtf who has a thing for me volunteers
>"haha anon, you should schedule you and me for the same shift so we can hang out!!!"
>explicitly planning to do the opposite thirty seconds ago

fuck lads how do i politely stay far the fuck away
is it gonna be too obvious now if i schedule us different shifts, or would that be a good thing cause like
no
extreme no.
>>
Hey, losers who use STPs/or want them. I've been looking through plenty and having one of my own, I want to take a crack at trying to make my own or possibly bite the bullet and commission one.

I came across these and thought making a flaccid one as an STP might be a good idea. I'm very new to working with molds, casting and silicone but what do you guys think? I will see about talking to other stp makers to see what they think, possibly just throw money at them and see what they come up with instead.
So far the only downside I'm seeing is that at least these particular ones look like they would tear extremely easy, you probably can't shit and measurements must be a bitch.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Gay-sex-toys-Dildo-with-foreskin-artificial-huge-realistic-Strap-on-dildo-for-women-Sex-products/1724312_32299091047.html
http://sexy.tebmo.com/products/crossdress-male-genital-artificial-realistic-penis-penis-sex-toy-female-masturbator-lesbian-sex-toys-artificial-dildo-panties-2/
>>
>>8446833

Did you just blow in from stupid town?

>>8451141
Duderino don't worry about it. Do what needs to be done. They will hopefully get the hint from the scheduling. You shouldn't feel bad.
>>
>>8448591
then why the fuck would you be against allowing them to transition
yes, that's extremely unethical
>>
Hi FtMs. MtF here.

So I met this guy (FtM years into T super masculine). And I like him.

But he dose't have a job, is really poor, not very savvy in today's technology, comes from disfunctiona family, overuse light drugs, medicine and alcohol.

And it's my first time seeing somone like that. I was raised in a bubble thinking that "everyone can own an iPhone" or that alcohol is an old people's problem, always hang out with middle-upper class so I don't know how to deal with it.

Can this even work out? Sure moves like to show us that status doesn't matter but my mom warned me that this relationship can only end badly for both of us.
>>
>>8451560
FtM similar to that guy (except I have a job & work my fingers to the bone 50 hours a week for next to nothing) and I recently ended a relationship with a guy that was from an upper middle class family. He was so sheltered it started getting on my nerves, that was one of many reasons for the split. It's frustrating having to deal with someone who has no life experience but still won't listen to your more well informed perspective.
>>
File: 1490503069986.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1490503069986.gif
3MB, 300x169px
>every person you predicted to be trans based on projection has turned out fucked up
i should've shot myself the instant i realized i can understand chris-chan's mind in the first place
>>
>>8451626
I'd also like to add to this that his parents thought that I wanted to move in and constantly watched me to see if I was stealing things. This strained the relationship too.
>>
>>8445204
Had to call a debt collector yesterday to discuss flase charges- He asked me who he was talking to, exact name, etc three times, then told me "You know it's illegal to impersonate other people." When I asked him what the fuck he was going on about, I AM the person they wrote, I AM that John, there was some more back and forth, before he told me "Your voice is too feminine for me to believe you."
I'm 10 years on T and post-surgery, first time in five years I got clocked because of the voice. Feeling like shit because of that faggot.
>>
>>8451761
fuck that guy, he was just needling you

for all he knows you could just be super gay
>>
>>8445663
Why are you using a picture of this huge beta-ass failure, though?
Did you know he knocked at the sorority's door because it was locked even though the fucklord had a shotgun with him? He knocked on the fucking door and left when they didn't open to shoot at some randies. Nothing about his masterplan worked out as he intended. The only one more pathetic in his category was Randy Stairs.
>>
>>8446625
I can relate to Nelson. I was the kid annoying others with their edgy bullshit drawings.
>>
>>8446763
It should be, because it is. Why the fuck would I go through HRT and surgery otherwise? Because that's the therapy that works best. Mental illnesses can be neurological/organic just as well as what most people consider "mental", they don't have to be delusions, they can be a diseased brain. And since I find surgery on the rest of the body sounds quite a bit more safe than experimental brain surgery, I think transition is currently the only viable option coming closest to a cure.
>>
>>8446799
Being gay is a sexual orientation, though, that you don't need therapy or a cure for.
Without transition, my dysphoria would have killed me by me doing extremely dangerous and irrational shit to alleviate it, like self-mutilation or possibly suicide.
Mental illnesses are defined by the extreme distress they cause. Being gay doesn't by being gay, that's really just the ~societal stigma~, but dysphoria makes no fucking differences and hits you just as hard if you'd be on a deserted island.
>>
>>8446833
>>8446853
>>8446863
Mental disorders are defined by the amount of distress they cause. I got severe OCD. Everybody got some intrusive thoughts or some tics, but the big fucking difference that makes others that just like their shit clean and orderly for example not OCD is that they aren't occupied with that bullshit more than 50% of their day and suffering because they are incapable of breaking out of it. What makes it an illness is it's debilitating scope and incapability to deal with it without treatment, as well as it negatively affecting everyday life.
If you go back to your door twice to check whether you really locked it sometimes, that's not OCD. Missing every appointment you got that day because four hours later, you're still not done checking that door, however, is.
It's the same with dysphoria, of course. Sometimes feeling you might look better as the other gender or not identifying fully with stereotypes of gender expression doesn't make you transgender and doesn't mean you suffer from dysphoria. The persistent feeling that your body is a disgusting, wrong mutation that will grow out of hand with time and disgust with your sex characteristics that leads into regular fantasies of self-mutilation or the inability to leave the emotional state of distress because of them, (that gets alleviated by tricking you and everyone else into perceiving your form as that of the other sex through transition), however, is.
>>
>>8447505
Are there other paraphilias than homosexuality and bisexuality in the animal kingdom?
Not a rhetorical question.
>>
>>8450143
Tell people that ask you had portugese genes. I've met a shitton of tiny as fuck portugese men in my life.
>>
>>8451815
I only remember that study where they gave lab rats a jacket fetish by making hot rats wear little jackets
>>
>>8451815
There's necrophilia which is observed in the common Mallard Duck. That variety of duck is also one of the only species to exhibit homosexual necrophilia.
>>
>>8450537
That's the funny thing: Unless there is a mismatch in sex and gender, you pretty much won't notice or ~feel~ your own gender since it is natural to you and matches.
Now, for a ftm, it would first be an understanding of femininity, and how that concept doesn't align with one's own gender apparently, which is why a lot at first identify as non-binary, I'd argue. This is due to female socialization and getting accepted into female places, wherein behaviors, social cues, physiological and psychological factors are readily observable and usually intrinsically expected of everyone in the group. So, an ftm would understand that, except for basic biological functions, they mismatch the female experience of these factors.
Understanding that they're male, then, I'd argue, often happens when they start experiencing mixed or male spaces and noticing that their characteristics apparently fit and are the male experience. This is a process because how are you supposed to know it intrinsically while all you've been thaught about what being a man means is motivational and ideological talk like "a real man provides and is strong", which is nebulous and not really pertaining to anything physiological or psychological other than ideals?
However, the easiest and most obvious point to understand here is the relationship to sexual characteristics. Dysphoria, or, the distress caused by the mismatch of these to the perceived gender, is the easiest point to understand whether someone is trans. If you are okay with your genitals, you're okay with your gender. If you aren't okay with them, perceiving them as strange and alien, disgusting, wrong, etc., and would, on the other hand, be absolutely comfortable with the pair of the other sex, you're trans. This, even if it's still the most helpful point in understanding the ~trans experience~, doesn't really explain maleness, though, but ought to be mentioned in relation to you understanding your bro.
>>
>>8450403
TheSLOfox
>>
>>8451815
Ostriches apparently get the hots for humans fairly often.
>>
>>8445924
I'm kind old to this one but no, I am not
>>
>>8451626

Are you me dude? What the fuck. I dated a guy who was sheltered as fuck, and from and upper middle class family. His mom was insane and his dad seemed to not exactly care about anything around him because he sold his company. It was the most frustrating relationship for the fact he's 21, still didn't know how to drive, didn't really want to learn. He didn't want a job until I told him to get one. Bye. As someone who also works his ass off, I hate seeing that his ass gets spoiled by his family. It's frustrating as fuck.
>>
>>8451977
Really? W-would they like me?
>>
>>8451201
Dude, no! Those would be horrible as STP's. They'd generally be horrible to wear (sweaty as fuck) and I can't imagine anyway to make that properly function without potential catastrophic results... if anything leaks in that thing it'll be horrible!

Just buy an EZP or a STP from Emisil.
>>
>>8451444
I do not think you are paying attention to the post chain.

>>8448807
And I do not know what your problem is.
>>
>>8453065
Tbqh the Emisil STP looks better than the EZP (bigger cup and longer shaft than the EZP), and is cheaper too. Go for Emisil, anon
>>
What do you do for a living, boys?

Recently got fired from UPS, trying to get a job at Target, or maybe a trash collection agency. Whatever I can.
>>
>>8453980
I work in education and marine biology, but Im cis so probably don't count.
>>
Holy fuck I want to get facefucked by a transguy like right now.
>>
File: Tachanka_Portrait.png (189KB, 830x710px) Image search: [Google]
Tachanka_Portrait.png
189KB, 830x710px
>>8453980
I'm a hospital cook for the public and staff. I was gonna be a security guard, because I wanted to get out of the food/cook industry, but the cook job has a really high starting pay that I couldn't say "no" to.

Why did you get fired?
>>
>>8454093
So you got the hospital job. Grats, man.

They had a 30 day probationary period, and my shift began at 3am. Fine enough for me, but my therapist put me on a sleeping pill, which made me show an hour late to work. That was that.
>>
>>8454101
Yeah, I was somehow chosen over a lot of other applicants, after almost 3 weeks of ref checks and other stuff. I must have done something right.

That sucks man. Thankfully my last job was nice enough to deal with me when I finally got on meds and had to adjust. I got lucky. Once I fell asleep in a box in the storage room and the managers just laughed about it. But the panic attacks were not easy for them to be patient with.
>>
>>8454164
Yeah, psych medication can be tricky.

Just got my Target rejection letter, hah.
>>
>>8453980
Night Freight at Home Depot
>>
>>8453980
I work on measuring machines. It can be hard work and it stresses me out sometimes, but the pay and hours are too good to walk away from.
>>
>>8454092
You know that's actually refreshing to hear after all the rapey cis "straight" guys we get
>>
>>8454403
What exactly do you do? Why does it suck?

>>8454355
How do you like it?

>>8454229
You don't want to work there. Be a cook?
>>
>>8454431
I'm a gay cis guy. First time I played with a trans guy he forced me to my knees and fucked my face against a wall for what felt like ages. He was so damn aggressive and good. I want it again so badly.

Then he got me in the missionary position. He was better than most of my cis guy hookups.
>>
>>8454546
Before my UPS job I worked at a pizza place and absolutely fucking hated it.

Of course I was at uni too, at the time. So maybe I should look into it again. Now that I'm medicated for my shit and not adjusting it should be easier.
>>
>>8453980
I'm actually looking for a job right now. I'm hoping to get a job at a local aquarium or some other animal-related place (I'm going to vet school soon and I need all the experience I can get in whatever way I can), but I'll probably have to be a delivery guy for some time
>>
>>8454597
Did he have bottom surgery or did he just fuck you with a dildo?>>8454676
>>
>>8454706
I don't know why the post quoted the last guy, sorry
>>
>>8454713
Don't worry, you gave me a delicious (you). Have one in return.

>>8454690
that'd be absolutely ballin, man. Wish ya luck.
>>
>>8454676
I've always heard working for couriers sucks balls.

I was struggling to decide between this cook job or working as a warehouse picker/packer. The warehouse one pays more. Maybe try looking for one of those. You don't need experience but you need to have patience and be ok with lifting things all day.

Work at a decent (sit-down) restaurant and we can share stories about how it sucks.
>>
>>8454690
Good luck finding an animal job. I have never found any that paid more that $10hr, except for a lab job I tried to get twice that tested vaccines on guinea pigs and mice. The recruiter got upset with me both times. No idea why.
>>
Do FtMs have problems with chasers/bisexuals?
I'm a closeted biscum and FtMs intrigue me because dicks are disgusting, does this make me bad to you?
>>
>>8454737
The pizza place I worked was actually a decent place to eat, sit-down and everything. The pizza was really good, but vastly overpriced. We got a 25% employee discount, and even then a small was over 10 dollars. The owner's kids were managers, and while one of them was cool (and even shared my name), the other was an absolute bitch.

I did some warehouse work at UPS, and then switched to being around the planes, pulling freight and loading semis and all that. Have you ever worked in one before? I liked it because of the workout, but the hours were shit.

>>8454779
Personally, I don't mind. If you're bi, that means in some capacity you see us as men. So no biggie.

Hell, my girlfriend is bi. No problem whatsoever for me.
>>
>>8454751
I know they aren't the most lucrative jobs, but I'd be fine with having to do extra shit if it meant one of the jobs I had was something I enjoyed doing. I'm already working on getting contacts for when I look for vet-related jobs

>>8454732
Thanks for the delicious (You)s, good luck with life mate

>>8454779
I mean, if you're looking just for casual sex it's whatever, but if you get in a relationship with someone just because they're trans, not caring about them as people, is obviously dickish.
So just look for someone on Tinder and see how it goes.

>I'm a closeted biscum
>dicks are disgusting
How does this work though
>>
>>8454807
>>8454824
>How does this work though
I could be romantic/sexual with a male but I don't like penis
>>8454824
I don't get with people I don't like in the first place
>>
File: tumblr_oe6r2v0sbJ1sy4bt4o1_500.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe6r2v0sbJ1sy4bt4o1_500.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
I was a powdercoat/sandblasting technician in a gigantic warehouse-like building I guess. I really liked that job. Since I quit I tried to find that position elsewhere but being trans, I've had 2 interviews where the men interviewing just laughed and acted like dicks about it. This cook job I got pays more than any powdercoat job I've found, but I really wanted a place where I had a chance to apprentice under a welder because I will never afford school.

But yeah, things never go how you want when it comes to work. I'm thankful I got the hospital job, of course. I'm just kinda grumbly about the fact I'm still working with food.
>>
>>8454853
Was for >>8454807
>>
>>8454853
Man, I'm sorry about that. I guess you're not stealth?
>>
>>8454923
I pass, but I haven't changed my name yet. The process is a confusing pain in the ass. That's the biggest problem. I mean I'm not masc either, but fuck. Seems like most guys in labor work are manlets too.
>>
>>8454941
Can relate. Thankfully most places have been somewhat understanding.

Some dude asked about muh pronounz in front of my coworkers though. That sucked pretty bad.
>>
>>8454948
That sucks. Talking about being trans in person makes me sick.

At the powder coat job they stressed to me there's a zero-tolerance harassment policy. But when I got harassed, they didn't do anything, and some of my coworkers got upset that I brought it up. There were 2 awesome guys there I wish I could've always worked with. Other than that, most places I've worked at or applied to have been cool with the tranny thing.
>>
>>8454985
Yeah, I started sweating and shit. Pussied out and said it didn't matter.

Worker harrassment sucks too. What happened?

At that pizza job one of my managers asked me if I was "a hermaphrodite," which bugged me. But it wasn't malicious.
>>
>>8454546
I like my job, I have some issues with coworkers I've talked about here but I enjoy not having to talk to people, being able to listen to music or podcasts, and lifting heavy shit.
>>
>>8455093
Sounds nice. I'm hoping I can still jam out to music sometimes at my new job. How's the pay?

>>8455086
Haha, never heard the herm one before, but I've definitely had to try explaining what my deal is. Which is hard because I don't understand the science behind being trans. To me it just is.

There was a guy at the job that new me when I was pre-t and it got out I'm trans. I got teased for using the men's bathroom, guys were dicks on the road when we all left work. But a couple of guys started randomly grabbing at my crotch sometimes and laughing.
>>
>>8455133
And HR didn't lift a finger?

Christ. No wonder you changed jobs.
>>
>>8455140
It was a lot of, "are you sure that's what happened? Like was it that serious?"

Maybe with more time they'd do something, but I got the vibe they really wanted to avoid the whole thing. I'm at a better place now though.
>>
>>8455148
Glad to hear that. Is your new job with lots of women?
>>
>>8455133
I make a buck above minimum wage because it's nights. Due for a thirty cent raise come my year in September. Overtime is time and a half and I'm there for at least five extra hours a week, which puts me into the next tax bracket and therefore does more harm than good.

Anyone got any tips for learning to respond to a new name when no one uses it yet?
>>
>>8455219
I don't know yet. I start on Tuesday. My main manager is a lady though. Honestly, every food service job I've worked previously have been 80%-100% male. It's weird. And I've been too nervous and anxious to sleep at all.
>>
>>8455240
Yeah, restaurant kitchens are filled with men, you've got me there. I'm thinking it may be more like a school cafeteria, but I don't know.

Sucks about your anxiety, dude. You got anything to distract you?
>>
>>8455254
It is indeed more cafeteria like. This will be different.

I take daily anxiety meds and use Ativan for severe times, but none of it is helping. Always nerve-wracking to start a new job. Not even hard labor in the sun all day is helping me sleep, and that used to be fool-proof. So did edibles... But I can't have those anymore.
>>
>>8455267
That's shitty, man. Try one of your hobbies maybe?

It's shitty how meds lose effectiveness. I'm on 3 antidepressants and while they do help, I notice the effects slowly declining. Mental illness is awful, and it sucks to depend on meds that you slowly get used to.
>>
File: negative141.jpg (61KB, 665x788px) Image search: [Google]
negative141.jpg
61KB, 665x788px
>>8455326
I agree. The edibles helped me a lot, though.

I'd play videogames but then I end up staying up too long... And it's 1am so I'm not going fishing. Talking helps me though. What do you do?
>>
>>8454706
For the facefucking, neither. It was just his bare crotch. As someone who has sucked plenty of dicks though he still knew exactly what he was doing.
>>
How do ftms feel about terfs? Is it nice to have someone who supports you no natter how they go about it, or is the patronizing attitude and unacceptance of your masculinity insulting?
>>
>>8453980
Working in IT as a software tester. It's pretty interesting and I get to do a lot of different shit, including fixing electronics when something breaks the device were developing. And the pay is pretty damn good.
>>
>>8455565
Fuck, that's hot.

>tfw ywn be a chaser b/c muh dysphoria

>>8455905
Big ole' ball of "ugh".
>>
>>8454779
No, I actually intentionally seek out bi people because I assume they're much more likely to be okay with me being trans.
>>
>>8453980
I'm too retarded to even get autism bux
>>
for some reason i thought i'm in repress gen until montagne started talking about his job

>>8455905
>Is it nice to have someone who supports you no natter how they go about it
How are they supporting FtMs?

I pretend they don't exist to protect my poor mental health and repression instincts
>>
>>8455905
I can't tell if you're retarded or not. TERFs don't like FTMs.
>>
>>8456772
>How are they supporting FtMs?
I've heard terfs likening you to their mentally retarded sisters. You're mentally ill, but you're still part of the sisterhood and should be protected
>>
File: poll.png (8KB, 376x152px) Image search: [Google]
poll.png
8KB, 376x152px
poll

https://www.strawpoll.me/13220729
>>
Anyone have that comic where Gus goes to the pool with his bros?
>>
File: 1489478177026.png (56KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
1489478177026.png
56KB, 300x263px
>>8456833
not having a dick
>>
>>8456896
tfw cis, tfw have dic
>>
>>8446763
Because it would ruin the narrative that it's not just a physical deformity

There are two ways to interpret gender dysphoria:
>A mentally ill M/F
>A physically deformed F/M

literally the only reason people don't want to acknowledge the former is that it would invalidate the latter

Take it from there as you will,
whether it's part of The Progressive Agenda to Redefine Reality (and a stepping-stone to 1984 2+2=5)
or what,

it's not my place to judge
and anything any of us could theorize is probably, wrong, incomplete, and misses at least 30% of the layers of the situation

But everything above "Take it from there as you will" is the objective facts of the situation
>>
>>8456965
>>There are two ways to interpret gender dysphoria:
>>A mentally ill M/F
>>A physically deformed F/M
What about "mentally ill M/F becomes deformed F/M by transitioning", it used to be pretty common and works
>>
>>8455133
>But a couple of guys started randomly grabbing at my crotch sometimes and laughing.

Jesusfuckingchrist! Sorry they were such bitches towards you, anon. For real, they should have gotten sacked for that.
>>
>>8450143
Hey dude, I was in your boat once. I'm 23, 5'2". Used to be 110lbs but now I'm 130 thanks to T, and my body shape gets more masculine all the time. I've been on HRT for 6 months. My height never bothered me though I understand why it bugs most ftms so much. If you think transitioning will improve your quality of life, go for it. If you don't think it's worth it, don't do it. I just want you to know that it's working out really well for me even though I'm small too, so I think you have a chance.
>>
>>8445663
oh hey it's me

>>8451777
every time I read about this dude I sound more and more like him and thats depressing
>>
>>8452199
Jesus christ, I know that feel. Dated an upper middle class girl that still lived with her parents at age 21. Her parents were paying for her degree in something she didn't care about and made all her meals and did all her chores. She didn't understand basic social shit like saying hello in the morning when I was staying with her for a week, shit was so frustrating
>>
Morning men
>>
>>8453980
I work retail part time and draw comics the rest of the time. I'm poor desu but very happy.
>>
>>8457374
morning
>>
>>8457419
What's up?
>>
>>8457431
had a wild dream about death giving me a hug and trying to rape me afterwards in the middle of a school stairway that never ended so I asked him why he was so angry
>>
>>8453980
unemployed. Was working as a commercial framer. My heart failure relapsed so now I'm back at moms. Oh man that was such a fun job.
>>
>>8457441
Spooky
>>
File: 1482592732533.gif (239KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1482592732533.gif
239KB, 500x419px
Is brooklyn still alive?

Who is formerMtF?

What year is it?
>>
File: 1496614817738.jpg (31KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496614817738.jpg
31KB, 720x960px
Mornin', guys. How'd everyone doing?
Also, something that I thought of in the shower: what weird things has your dysphoria lead you to do?
>delay showering because being naked makes me nauseous
>procastinate going to the bathroom. Already gotten two UTIs this way
>when I was 12 I thought putting shampoo all over my body would make my body hair grow faster and stronger

>>8457452
That sounds awful, anon, sorry to hear that. Will you be able to get back on that job?
>>
>>8457529
As far as I know, Brooklyn hasn't posted in some time, I hope he's ok.
FormerMtF is probably a detransitioner. They seem ok.

>>8457441
Did he tell you why?
>>
>>8457560
>have had death figure in my dreams ever since acid trips, sometimes nightmares, sometimes good dreams
>feels like death figure has fallen in love with me in recent dreams

I dont know mate, maybe the message is mental illness is a wild ride
>>
>>8457529
1) probably, they take breaks from here occasionally but usually come back
2) a de-transitioning mtf who introduce themselves recently
3) 2017
>>
>>8457560
shit I misread that, no he didn't say anything
>>
>>8457565
I wish Death would fall in love with me
Jk. You're on meds, right? Have they helped in any way with that?
>>
>>8457672
not really, still having frequent nightmares and waking up in the middle of the night but at least the waking delusions and hallucinations have stopped mostly.
>>
File: IMG_4003.png (80KB, 884x1580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4003.png
80KB, 884x1580px
>>8456848
This one?
>>
File: 1427507729659.png (12KB, 405x414px) Image search: [Google]
1427507729659.png
12KB, 405x414px
>Have to move out of my apartment for a new job
>Thought I was completing move out on Wednesday
>Just found out it was actually Tuesday
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>8457552
Is it true that shaving frequently makes body hair grow faster? Because I sure as shit feel like it does.
>>
>>8457920
I don't know about faster, but it does make body hair grow stronger than before. When I was 12 I would also shave my arm hair for this reason
>>
>>8457552
I just wear my binder way too much.
>>
It's fucking hot as balls. Fuck. And I'm packing to move which is impossible in this heat. And I just realised what an ass I must look right now.
>no shirt, just binder
>usual snapback turned backwards
>shorts and unshaven legs and shit even though pre-T closetcase
>knockoff converse
I feel like a tumblr meme.
>>
I was at a photo/video shoot for a commercial yesterday, was interesting. First time I've had makeup on my face in at least 5 years.
>>
>>8458198
Anything we'll see?
>>
I came out to my mom recently, she is in her denial stage and how should I tell her that I know I am trans and I want to transition. I'm gonna have to live in this household for a long time so idk what to do rn.
>>
>>8458246
In about a month maybe. I was told it would be an ad on YouTube but that it would be localized towards people in southern california who are watching LGBT related videos. It's for PrEP.
>>
>>8458167
Are you me, anon.

I have like five boxes left to unpack, but afternoon sun makes it impossible.

>>8458260
To get her to understand your feelings of dysphoria, maybe talk to her about her insecurities and whatnot. Like, my mother didnt understand dysphoria until I asked her if she'd ever looked at her body and felt like it wasn't hers. She was like "no, I just didn't like it- oh."
Talk openly about the options you've considered (living as a guy, maybe hormones, whathaveyou) and the effects it would have on your body, show that you've done the research.
Point out that it is something that will make you happier and able to live a more full life, anecdata from other trans guys who've went through with it if possible. Emphasis on the medical aid a transition brings.
>>
why are all gay ftms furries?
>>
>>8458412
I'm a cis gay twink and I'm a furry..

Idk why but furries a overproportionaly gay.

Just look at the art on the major sites.

Literaly half of it is gay, despite the fact that gays are probably only around 7% of population and thats counting lesbians
>>
>>8458421
>Idk why but furries a overproportionaly gay.
*are

im retarded when I type
>>
>>8458412
>>8458421
I guess because the furry medium offers a lot more flexibility for fantasies? It's all drawn, so it's not brought down by real life rules.

That's my guess, anyway.
>>
>>8458412
The variety of dicks is a big plus.
>>
>>8458412
Furries attract trannies like moths to the fire. Masc. girls and femmy boys are both huge in furry art.

It's only natural the community is filled with trannies. I've met many MtFs and FtMs in my time lurking on the depraved corners of this wretched Earth. The trick to befriending them is to treat them as their preferred gender as always.
>>
File: text.jpg (428KB, 572x2908px) Image search: [Google]
text.jpg
428KB, 572x2908px
>>8442146
FTM guys.
What do you think about pic related?

It's about another FTM who had difficulties during his transition.

Do you agree with the stuff mentioned?
>>
>>8458412
I'm not a furry, even though I like Bad Dragon's toys.
>>
>>8458412
furries are disgusting, I hope thats not what I'll have to deal with in the small dating pool I have
t.gay ftm
>>
>>8458509
no, personally speaking my life has become many times easier, i went from being perceived as a gender non-conforming woman who most people treated with distrust to another generic young white guy who nobody expects jackshit out of

but this is just our respective personal experiences, i don't think there's any great ftm consensus that i could claim to be a voice for
>>
>>8458603
Yeah, I thought so. I'm a cis guy, and being male wasn't in no way as terrible as described there or by mtf trannies.

Noone expects shit out of me and I do what I want most of my life.
>>
>>8458629
But then again I never lived or grew up as a women which is why I asked you guys that question: >>8458509
>>
>>8458629
Being male is only a burden if you're bad at being male.
>>
>>8458712
Elaborate?
>>
>>8443696
Don't even know where to start, its a south asian country so already its strict on drugs. Its for volunteering, so if I need to take any drugs with me, Its likely that I have to out myself to one of the directors.

>>8458291
May actually see it, neat.

>>8458412
Lots of cuntboy stuff, most are friendly, one bought me a game. Not really a furry but I did some lewd art of a popular character that landed me a few commisions; put me 500 bucks ahead in my top surgery funds.

>>8458509
I agree with the bit with the law favoring mothers, but not much else. Being a woman is easier, especially if you wanna be some kind of neet, but being male isn't a pain in the ass either. I get some guff for looking feminine but nothing to write home about.
>>
>>8458785
still a prescribed medicine is legit regardless

you got that shit legally, right anon?
>>
>>8458785
>May actually see it, neat.
Oh cool, what part of SoCal are you from?
>>
@those post-op/on T - do the suicidal thoughts, shame and feelings of having hideous body/appearance ever go away?
>>
>>8458785
>Not really a furry but I did some lewd art of a popular character that landed me a few commisions; put me 500 bucks ahead in my top surgery funds.

Hey, can you help me out.

I'm learning how to draw furry art as we're speaking.

Just recently I realised one can earn money off it.

Where should one start if he wanted to sell furry art?
>>
File: tumblr_oin2saZO7q1ti1qxgo1_500.png (716KB, 500x662px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oin2saZO7q1ti1qxgo1_500.png
716KB, 500x662px
>>8458593
You offered to be my bf and I'm a furry. Pretty damn furry, too.
>>
>>8458785
>I agree with the bit with the law favoring mothers, but not much else.
What's wrong in the rest of it?
>>
>>8458872
Overall yes, but sometimes I do have bad days and think about offing myself. It's mostly just because I'm lonely as fuck and want a boyfriend, being almost 30 already and never having dated sucks. Sex is easy to find, but someone who'd be interested in having a relationship with you isn't.

But I would never kill myself because I know that it would affect my mom and few friends too much. My death by suicide would ruin their lives. So I'll just keep working, buying fancy sex toys to satisfy myself, playing video games, enjoying the outdoors and traveling.
>>
>>8458509
I only skimmed but here are my .02:
For one thing, I think he has a pretty common misunderstanding of privilege; it's not about never having it hard, it's about how the odds are often stacked in your favour. With that said, I don't think privilege is always the best terminology, so I'm not gonna get on anyone's case about that.

I also think a lot of the things he's pointed out are things feminists are also saying. I rarely meet self-identified feminists who don't acknowledge the problems the gender structure brings for men. It's almost universally agreed that expecting men to be 100% macho, stone cold, and proactive, 100% of the time is not a good thing. This is also what is spoken about in regards to stuff like "male sexuality", it is not that men are inherently violent, but that there's a societal problem at large that makes men far more prone to physically and mentally violent sexuality. A lot of MRA and feminists have shared goals, but there's a valley in how they talk about gender and the perception of where the flaws lie.

Third, he seems to have some issues with self worth. I'm not gonna go armchair here but the comments about catcalling etc. are making me think he's not really valuing himself based on what he are but rather on how others percieve him.

Anyway, personally, it's much easier for me being a spergy and somewhat androgynous guy than being a spergy dyke.
>>
>>8458994
>I rarely meet self-identified feminists who don't acknowledge the problems the gender structure brings for men.
They just never bother to do anything to help men, only the opposite.
>>
>>8458997
I don't agree at all. The vast majority of feminists I've met are happy to support male-centric projects around things like equal right to parenthood, female-on-male domestic abuse, encouraging emotional accessibility and competence in men, etc.
Again, the loud few.

>>8458412
As a kid I was autistic and had a hard time relating to humanity at all. I played a animal character in a RPG of sorts and found the furry community. I was thirteen and started getting a libido, but human bodies terrified and disgusted me, while furry porn was much more accessible. I didn't have to project myself onto the characters either, and there was a wide range of personas and body types so having a lot of issues with my own body and how I related to it didn't matter so much because it really wasn't about my body to begin with. Lots of roleplaying meant I could try on genders and bodies like costumes, which was also nice.

I only recently found my way back to the community, but they're far more accepting of my weird parts, even the gross ones, than any other community ever was. It's a relief, honestly. I never feel ashamed among furries.
>>
>>8458905
reeee etc.
>>
Hey Monty, are you on discord? You should join our server.
>>
File: 20170618_182705.jpg (843KB, 1700x2668px) Image search: [Google]
20170618_182705.jpg
843KB, 1700x2668px
How should I cut my hair? And what kind of glasses would suit me better?
>>
Why does cis - trans activism seem to revolve around knowing everything about our bodies and making us look like freaks? Tampons in men's bathrooms, some men have vaginas etc.

Will this mean it will become harder to blend in as cis and that people won't even realise not all trans men have their original genitals or periods?
>>
>>8459419
glasses are fine

hair could be a bit more trimmed on the sides but that's more of a male grooming thing than anything. passes to me ez
>>
>>8459105
>Again, the loud few.
Show me one single documented case of a feminist helping men when it doesn't suit women.

Anecdotes are not good enough.

You can't do it. Why not?
>>
>>8459436
sometimes the treating trans people as their original genitals in discourse gives me bad vibes, but it's a pretty minor issue as far as these things go

as for blending, who gives a fuck about trans guys? apart from people who know you personally and super religious nuts, nobody gets weird about trans guys the way they do our counterparts so for now i think we're good
>>
>>8459451
I always see feminists say shit like "we agree this is a good thing too" when mras do something that benefits men but they never actually help with any of the work it takes to get there.
>>
>>8458362
Maybe leases have a tendency to end in summer. Which is bullshit for those of us who gotta move. I'd rather move in autumn or winter. Sure it rains but I'm only going far as the car.
>>
>>8459462
Of course people get weird about trans guys. Even if it's not as far as raping and killing like what happened to brandon teena, they'll still treat you differently.
And to be honest the assuming things about people's genitals annoys me even with cis people. No being black or tall doesn't mean they have a big dick. No having a lot of one night stands doesn't mean they have large labia. But especially with trans people we become open to violence and fetishation.
>>
>>8459518
but once you pass you're pretty much good to go is the thing, short of your own dysphoric feels

people aren't gonna scan your body for sex characteristics, you're just another manlet. my experience at least
>>
>>8459534
True, I guess the only problem is people becoming more aware of trans tells if they just so happen to catch them and then also considering being trans as an explanation.
>>
>>8459482
Because that's all it is. Empty words and the pretense of supporting equality so that lies like >>8459105 can be repeated and believed.
>>
>>8459419
gotta say you pass mad well, cis-tier
>>
>>8458920
You sound like a cool dude, I'd date you
Only if I can be the top though
>>
Im too much of a pussy to inject anything onto myself. Do you think just cross-dressing , working out and acting like a man would be enough?
>>
>>8459643
Or you can go to a pharmacy or hospital and get shots from a nurse
>>
>>8459643
you can literally get testosterone gel, how serious are you about transitioning if you didn't known that?
>>
File: 20161130_171207.jpg (492KB, 1657x2517px) Image search: [Google]
20161130_171207.jpg
492KB, 1657x2517px
>>8459441
>>8459598
Thanks. I wish my voice matched up, but T hasn't worked it's magic in 2 years.

I used to shave the sides of my hair but that's such a common ftm hair style I don't know if it's ok. Pic is how it usually is.
>>
>>8459853
!!!Really!!! Thank you ill look it up AAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>8459436
Yeah, I find it pretty disgusting desu. I'm both TRANS and MALE, kind of clear that I don't want to be acknowledged for my female body parts that I want to get rid of asap. I blame tumblr.
Plus why should ftms who have their periods be in men's bathrooms? That would mean they're not on testosterone and therefore 99% likely unpassing.
>>
>>8459945
How long have you been on T and what did you look like before? I want to pass as well as you.
>>
>>8460106
Also what age did you start
>>
>>8460087
>>8460087
>Plus why should ftms who have their periods be in men's bathrooms
exactly
>>
>>8460132
Do you still have your period when you're on T?
>>
File: 1001152042a~2.jpg (296KB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1001152042a~2.jpg
296KB, 1080x1620px
>>8460106
I started at 25. Been on T for 2 years. For some reason I don't want to post my before pic. But here it is.
>>
>>8460144
no
>>
>>8460180
Thank you
>>
>been on t four years
>still consistently clocked as female
>endo says she will up my t dosage
>no drastic changes but another increase in body hair
>next bloodwork comes back
>my liver is stressed by the increased dosage and I have to go back down
>mfw

jfc I'm doomed to look like a failed butch forever
>>
>>8460262
will you be my gf?
>>
>>8457552
Probably not. There is more and more talk about a pacemaker defib or a possible transplant. Shit is serious.
>>
>>8460278
cruel
>>
>>8459105
>I played a animal character in a RPG of sorts
What RPG?
>>
Montagneeeeee do you have discord?
>>
anybody into weightlifting here and changing their use of T as a strength trainer/bodybuilder/powerlifter etc.
havent found much talk about this
>>
File: 1.jpg (41KB, 1334x751px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41KB, 1334x751px
>>8460413
shit pic for reference
>>
Is it possible for a group of guy friends to see you as both a guy and not a beta, if you're pre t?
If so, how?
>>
>>8460430
There's a whole subreddit on ftm fitness, never been on it though. When I'm on t I'm definitely gonna try harder but I've been trying to lift a lot more lately too.
>>
>>8460467
Harsh reality: they're gonna see you as a friend, someone cool to chill with, but you'll always be slightly different. You deal with this when people know you're FTM and you've been on T for years too. As long as you don't let it bother you, you'll be fine.
>>
Seeing as fitness was brought up, anyone know the best way to prepare for top surgery in that regard?
>>
>>8460467
No, just focus on developing confidence and being more assertive.
>>
>>8460262
picture picture
>>
>>8460475
Yeah, I've mostly accepted that for right now.. It's mostly the "beta" part that bothers me, a few friends rag on me a lot for being bad at shit like vidya and I hate it. But if I'm seen as female can I even be perceived as alpha?
>>
File: panaramic doggo.jpg (85KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
panaramic doggo.jpg
85KB, 640x960px
>>8460481
Coming from a guy who's been on T for over 2 years while lifting and has surgery scheduled in March, knowing your date is important. Once you do, bulk up for that time, focus on muscle building, then lean down a month or 2 before the surgery takes place. I'm an all-around lifter, but if you're especially worried, work your chest in with every other workout.
>>
>>8460488
>a few friends rag on me a lot for being bad at shit like vidya and I hate it.
You're being overly sensitive that's what friends do. They probably don't follow a alpha beta hierarchy because most normal people don't.
>>
>>8460488
What's happening is, you're probably overthinking every situation that might slightly relate to you being trans, when nobody's even thinking about it. Just chill, male friends don't see each other on an alpha-beta view, unless they're dicks. (no pun intended)
>>
>>8460517
Nah I don't mind most insults, it's just I'm the only one who's consistently called bad and put down, even when there are people that are worse than me.
I don't necessarily mean everyone follows alpha/beta shit, but every social interaction generally follows a power order.
>>
File: 1495451056961.jpg (54KB, 604x550px) Image search: [Google]
1495451056961.jpg
54KB, 604x550px
>tfw look more feminine in glasses
>can't see and hate contacts
>would still need glasses after lasik
>>
File: 1.jpg (83KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
83KB, 960x720px
>>8458806
Yeah, it is. Hopefully theres no questions about it, I don't wanna have to explain myself.

>>8458848
Not living there yet, I'm a state away actually, heading to orange county for college soon.

>>8458877
Don't really have much to say. Fill a niche of some kind, be willing to do some weird stuff, maybe do requests on /d to get some fans. I did art of the mages from ff and shy guys, not really furry stuff, just a shared group. If you have simple, specific questions, I can maybe answer them, but I can't really think of any good advice, it just sorta happened.

>>8458914
Nothing really, just don't think the sexually attractive/catcall thing he harped on was that big a deal. I skimmed at first but reading more into it I agree, I'm anorexic and an abuse victim so I do get the lack of empathy for other guys in the same situation, but I never saw being expected to take control and being capable as bad. Points aren't bad, but the first part just made me think it was leading to something else so I responded as such.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-06-18-23-33-35.png (1MB, 1440x624px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-18-23-33-35.png
1MB, 1440x624px
>>8460430
I'm taking it a little easier on the weights due to some tendon soreness but yeah I lift
>>
>>8455464
I'm sorry, my sleep meds kicked in.

How did it go? You're still breathing, I hope?
>>
Another day of being a girl tomorrow
:)))))))
>>
>>8460977
how long lifting?
>>
>>8461089
Been fucking around with weights at home for months started going to the gym regularly a month and a half ago
>>
>>8460395
Skype is liev.baskov

Name on there is Suck Dickman.

No other messengers.

>>8461045
I'm breathing. Between bad allergies, nervousness, and anxiety, I couldn't sleep till 4am. Got to get a TB test tomorrow (Monday) morning so I took some benadryl to help tonight.
>>
>>8461191
TB? Why?
>>
>>8461107
As an ftm lifter, I think upper body/lower body splits are the best throughout the week
>>
>>8461227
I dunno, it's just required before I start working.
>>
>>8460977
very nice Anon. What's your routine?
>>
>>8461255
I guess you are working at a hospital, you've got patients on immunosuppressants and all that. I heard TB can lie dormant so maybe that's it.
>>
>>8458872
In my case, almost entirely. I'm still short, porky, and have tiddies, but it's still basically gone from "this is horrifying and I want to die" to "well this sucks." And 2/3 of those are solvable, so even better.

I truly never thought I could manage anything with my face and body and felt hopeless, but it's amazing what T can do.
>>
File: BANE.png (91KB, 296x251px) Image search: [Google]
BANE.png
91KB, 296x251px
>it's another "soul crushing dysphoria after a dream where I'm male" episode

Kill me lads

btw, do we have a Discord?
>>
>>8461918
yeah but I'm only gonna post the link if Monty gets a discord account
>>
>>8461466
I'm on a shoddy little four day split right now
Back: Lat pull downs, dumbbell rows, barbell deadlifts, shrugs
Chest: Flys, 2 machines
Abs: Plank, side plank, reverse crunches, also neck exercises with a resistance
Arms: military press, reverse curls, hammer curls, diamond push ups

I don't do leg day because my legs are already meaty enough
>>
File: 1495307669752.jpg (34KB, 668x437px) Image search: [Google]
1495307669752.jpg
34KB, 668x437px
>too dysphoric to exercise
How can I get into lifting/body activity in general before I start T?
>>
whatsup adrians.
>>
>>8462653
Home bodyweight routines
Or pick up a pair of dumbbells (light enough to do 8-10 reps of whatever with, heavy enough that you have to take a short rest between sets)
>>
Fresh bread

>>8463334
>>
File: 1.jpg (8KB, 205x154px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8KB, 205x154px
>>8461055
:")
>>
>>8460467
Yeah just hang out with other betas and gnc men
>>
>>8460620
try different frames?
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.