[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 037: Will estrogen turn my dick into a vagina?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 36

File: guide.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
guide.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
>Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
>HRT related medical experiences and research
>Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶ Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic HRT info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ TransDIY: https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

Old thread: >>8374977
>>
Can someone tell me, what is considered to be a low dose hrt?
What will happen if I start taking low dose of both spiro and estradiol?
Will this have a powerful feminising effect over a long period of time or not? Is it just going to make me more androgynous?
What about sex drive and the effect of some testosterone still left?
Can someone please elaborate on these things?
>>
>>8415622
>Can someone tell me, what is considered to be a low dose hrt?
less than 4mg estradiol, and less than either 200mg of spiro or 50mg of cypro
>What will happen if I start taking low dose of both spiro and estradiol?
you will get slower feminisation and chances are spiro will not kill all your T and you might continue to masculinize further
>Will this have a powerful feminising effect over a long period of time or not? Is it just going to make me more androgynous?
Low estrogen dose is not too much of a problem if you stay on it for long enough, but low antiandrogen dose is definitely a problem if T is not fully suppressed . you will also get side effects from having low e like brain fog or fatigue
>What about sex drive and the effect of some testosterone still left?
if T is not lowered sex drive will remain
>Can someone please elaborate on these things?
The only reason to take a low dose is to ease yourself into hrt and play it safe rather than jumping into a full dose. Usualy you would stay on a low dose for a month or 2 before moing to full dose. there is realy no reason to have a low anti androgen dose, if you want to maintain sexdrive and dick function just take bica, not spiro. if you want to go full mtf, then your best bet is to start the full 50mg of Cypro instead of spiro, as it will nuke your T in a few weeks. with Cypro its more common to start at full dose then lower over time.
>>
>>8415622
>>8415673
Doesn't the Estrogen dosage depends on the subject's body?
Like, some people reacting better to it than others and stuff...
I thought it all depended on the E levels from the blood test.
>>
>>8415673
Thanks for the info.
I was hoping to ease into it, but I think I'll probably just wait a bit more.
>you will also get side effects from having low e like brain fog or fatigue
This would be a huge problem for me because I already experience these things from my generalised anxiety disorder.
Does this happen only on low dose estrogen?
>>
>>8415718
in general 4-8mg is needed for most people to reach female levels, which is why 4mg is considered the standard dose, 2 mg is a low dose that most people start on, then increase to 4mg, then blood test, and if needed increase again to 6mg etc

>>8415733
>I was hoping to ease into it, but I think I'll probably just wait a bit more
why? waiting longer to start hrt is never a good thing.
>>8415733
These are more medium-long term effects that result from lack of hormones in your system. If you start on low 2mg estrogen and full anti androgen dose you likely wont experience negatives sides for a couple months, and by then you would want to up your dose anyway. Also if you take Bicalutamide your T levels will stay high which might prevent those sides from occurring, winch is why femboys take bica and low estrogen but feel fine.

Are you mtf or a femboy? cause if you are mtf i would predict that just starting hrt will have tremendous mental health benefits for you right now
>>
>>8415778
>Are you mtf or a femboy?
I don't know, honestly. I would like to start as a femboy and then maybe go full mtf if I feel like it.
My main concern is my body. I want it to be more feminine. My presentation is far less important.
Would taking full dose hrt be too much for a femboy?
I'm worried that I might not be able to pass as male anymore. Which is in a way a good thing, but still.
I'm not sure is social transition right for me. I don't want to come out as a woman and after say "never mind".
So, yeah, my body is my number 1 priority, I hope you understand what I mean.
Btw, I'm moderately masculine and could probably pass as female with hrt and enough effort, most of the time that is.
>>
>>8415810
You should start hrt and just stay in boy clothes until you are ready, there is no need to socially transition. Just getting the right hormones in your body and preventing further masculation will make you feel significantly better. The mental effects of hormones are instant, while the physical effects take some time. You will likely not have to worry about people noticing changes until several months in and thats assuming you get very good feminisation.

If you want a more female body, and want to stop your body becoming manly and causing dysphoria, you should start hormones as soon as you can. worry about social transition later
>>
>>8415810
>I'm worried that I might not be able to pass as male anymore.
This will take months or even years to happen. you can always stop hormones if you change your mind before then and the changes will revert
>>
>>8415835
>You will likely not have to worry about people noticing changes until several months
True, however, what if my hair is long and I shave my legs?
I might look too girly
>you should start hormones as soon as you can. worry about social transition later
For sure. I can't start them ritht now, but maybe in 6 months or something I will be able.
>>8415841
>This will take months or even years to happen.
I will look too girly for a guy after 6 months probably. It can work, but people will know that there is something "off" about me.
>you can always stop hormones if you change your mind before then and the changes will revert
I doubt I'll ever do that. I want my body feminised, but I don't like all the social stuff that comes with presenting as a woman and similar things.
>>
So it's been 8 months and I haven't seen very much feminization.

My last tests showed me at 20 for T and 98 for E, I upped my E dose since then.

So my levels are alright, but my face isn't getting more feminine..

Should I switch to injections? I heard that a lot of people get better results on those.
>>
>>8415859
>what if my hair is long and I shave my legs?
ponytail and pants, or wear hoodie with heavy metal or something logo on it.

How old are you and why can't you start hormones for 6 months? if you are over 20 i would highly recommend not waiting 6 months, you should at least self med testosterone blockers to stop T ravaging you another half a year

Also a big thing you are forgetting is your voice, you will need at least a few months of practice if you ever want to pass
>>
>>8415869
Your E should be like 2.5 times higher, and you might want to test for estrone and see if it's high
And yes, you should switch to injections. It will guarantee better results
>>
>>8415869
Was your face andro to begin with? do you have much fat?

I found within 2 months of cypro nuking my T the manly muscle on my face melted away and i looked way more fem, around 6 months in on 6mg of estrofem sublingual is when i started noticing more facial feminisation due to fat distribution i guess.

Injections are the best option, but have you tried sublingual yet? also have you been getting other things like boobs and softer skin?
>>
>>8415878
I was planning on switching but right when I had the money Progynon Depot was discontinued. I haven't been able to find any other affordable injections source online.

Now I have to go through an online therapist to get an HRT letter and see an endo to MAYBE get injections.

I've been using the privatemdlabs tests, where are the ones that would test estrone levels? That's E1, correct?

Just for clarity I'm taking 6mg Estrofem spread out every 8 hours sublingually, and 25mg Cypro.
>>
>>8415869
>20 for T and 98 for E
what units?
you better hope your T isnt measured in nmol/L

whats is your dose?
>>
>>8415885
>Was your face andro to begin with?
No
>do you have much fat?
I'm not sure, I'm pretty skinny so probably not a lot.

I don't have very much muscle on my body because I've been a shut-in for like 4 years.

I've been doing sublingual since I've started. I'm getting softer skin and boobs but it seems to have reached a plateau.
>>
>>8415889
6mg Estrofem spread out every 8 hours sublingually, and 25mg Cypro

T is 20 ng/dL
>>
>>8415886
>Estrofem spread out every 8 hours sublingually
This makes your E levels hard to monitor because of the high peaks and fall btw
>>
>>8415895
I started doing that after my last test

I was taking 4mg every 12 hours before that
>>
>>8415891
get sum fat in you gurll
>>
>>8415898
I'm trying to but I'm really bad at eating right.
>>
>>8415897
How do you feel on 6mg? there are mental symptoms of low estrogen such as fatigue and crying constantly, have you had any negative symptoms?
>>
>>8415903
PIZZA
and
CHOCOLATE
>>
>>8415907
I'm always fatigued and had brain fog before starting HRT but sometimes I start crying at night a few hours before my night dose.
>>
>>8415908
I eat pizza a few times a week and literally have a jar of Nutella I'm eating on it's own right next to me!
>>
>>8415911
can definitely relate, i think the sublingual method is a large factor in the night crying episodes,
How long have you been on 6mg? it should have stabilized somewhat compared to 4mg, it might be worth increasing your dose if you have been on 6mg for a while. there was one person here who didn't hit female levels until they were on 12mg, but that is super rare. 8mg is still a standard dose though expensive if you are self meddling. injections are definitely cheaper

>>8415912
R U ME?
>>
>>8415921
I believe I had my last test in March or April and I went up to 6mg a couple weeks after that.

So probably 2-3 months at this point.

I'm a little concerned that I'm getting different opinions on what "good" E levels are. Some people told me 98 was good and that I shouldn't have gone up and others say that it's nowhere close to being good.
>>
>>8415877
>How old are you
>i would highly recommend not waiting 6 months
The thing is that I'm not 100% sure do I want this. Also, I literally can't do it right now, I have to wait. I could get some T blockers if I wanted.
>Also a big thing you are forgetting is your voice, you will need at least a few months of practice if you ever want to pass
I'm not forgetting. What if I don't want to pass ever?
I like my male voice.
>>
>>8415931
well originally i was going by the levels in the OP when i was on 4mg, my doc said even though my estrogen levels were lower than target range it was ok because LH and FSH were <1, and that my level of estrogen was sufficient to suppress testosterone production. but i upped my dose to 6mg because i was getting fatigue, crying, and brittle nails. Since i have been on 6mg all of these have fixed and i feel amazing and my nails look amazingly healthy :D

so yeah i would suggest going off of symptoms aswell as physical levels, also look at LH and FSH aswell to help decide if you should up your dose
>>
>>8415921
Also I'm feeling pretty bad for starting at 20 instead of like 17 when i started thinking about this stuff.

I wish I knew what HRT was back then. Why is this stuff not like taught in schools?
>>
>>8415946
>I like my male voice
Autofemboyphillia
>>
>>8415950
I don't have my test results in front of me but I'm almost 100% positive that both LH and FSH were like 0.1 or 0.2
>>
>>8415953
>starting at 20 instead of like 17
Tfw started at 24 and would kill to have started at 21 instead
>>
>>8415961
I feel like I'm worse off than a good amount of people because I wasn't overweight like ever, so my T was never suppressed by fat cells.

But then again I tried to store sperm and my count was really really low so idk..
>>
>>8415958
That's good then, it basically means your brain is happy with the estrogen is receiving for the most part, and doesn't feel the need to produce its own sex hormones at all
>>
>>8415957
Exactly.
I'm wondering, is it easier to live as a femboy or as a trans woman?
Hrt in both cases, ofc.
>>
>>8415968
But I'm getting like uh, horny, when I wake up every morning..
>>
>>8415967
Do you know your T levels before you started?

It will be well worth punting on fat now just because it will all distribute in a female patern
>>
>>8415961
pls I started at 26, about 7 months ago.
I wish i would have started like at 12 but instead my mom thought i was too feminine so she put me under testosterone stuff.
>>
>>8415969
femboy life is best if you don't have any desire to socially transition
>>
>>8415971
Do you get random bonners? it might just be the progestin effect of cypro making you horny
>>
>>8415978
No, I don't. All I know is that I was never able to keep much muscle on(I never really tried tho), my sperm count was really low and was always cloudy and I was never able to grow a full beard.

But I also have a large adams apple which is apparently a sign of high t? I'm also 6'1 but that's genetics.

I don't know, it doesn't really make any sense. All I know is that my T was 25 ng/dL after 3 weeks of Cypro.
>>
>>8415987
No I do not.
>>
>>8415981
>my mom thought i was too feminine so she put me under testosterone stuff
Too cruel to be true. don't scare me like this anon
>>
>>8415992
she did and i resented her for years but i won anyway, I understand she meant well and I'm leaving a happy life now, even having engagement conversations with my bf
>>
>>8415983
What about if I don't care either way?
I just want things to go as smooth as possible.
Gender is a meme to me.
I guess I would prefer to identify as femboy, but trans woman would be ok too, whatever.
>>
>>8415995
What age did she give you T at? How feminine were you? Did you knew what she was doing at the time?
>>
>>8415988
maybe you have klinefelter's or something. you can still have low T and get tall, and poor facial hair growth means low dht, which is a product of testosterone conversion.

chances are you T was already pretty low, winch is why you are not seeing much facial change in the way of muscle atrophy. Facial fat redistribution usually starts becoming noticeable around 6-8 months. This will be delayed if your estrogen level is low (which it likely isn't if you are getting other body changes), and if you lack fat on your face, you will need to put on weight to see facial feminisation
>>
>>8415995
>I'm leaving a happy life
definition of transition kek
>>
>>8415997
just take estrogen and grow those delicious breasts
>>
>>8416009
I do have some symptoms of Klinefelters but I have broad shoulders, narrowish hips, male-pattern body hair and a male hairline(finasteride soon, hype).

It seems like too many things that point to a regular karyotype. Id be lying if I said I didn't want to get a karyotype done though.
>>
>>8416001
i was around 14 years old and she had me on test for about 2 years till my father said enough
pic related me, took yesterday at work

>>8416013
lmao typo. i meant I'm living a happy life
>>
>>8416015
I'll freeze a lot of cum first.
>>
>>8416021
You look nice. Glad it hasn't done too much harm.

How feminine were you that she and your father decided on T?

What were you told about the treatment?
>>
File: 1495072792442.png (115KB, 363x335px) Image search: [Google]
1495072792442.png
115KB, 363x335px
>>8415515
Guys ive been on 200mg spironolactone, and 4mg of estrodiol for about the last few monthes and ive noticed some very negative side effects like extreme naseua, and the feeling of passing out when i stand up

How do you girls combat these feelings because i can barley deal with it?

Does it ever fade away?
>>
>>8416045
This is the reason why I switched to Cypro.
>>
>>8416036
I wasn't very feminine physically but I'd tell my mom when i liked a guy, i would put on her clothing, and when they bought me action figures I'd have paper or old clothing to dress my toys etc. was more like a behavior thing

i was on The injections or something like that and mom would tell it was to make me more likeable to girls and to have bigger bepis.
>>
>>8416051
Its not available in the u.s.a >~< and i cant exactly stop spiro because there isnt many other meds to block T
>>
>>8416059
I live in the US too and I bought it online!
>>
>>8416057
How much did it change you?

Did you tell her you didn't want it?
>>
>>8416021
>looking that good at 26yo and only 7 months hrt
REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
please teach me your makeup and hair skills etc please!
>>
>>8416059
do you even know how to internets?
>>
>>8416069
well that was during adolescent years so idk exactly what was just because i was growing up and what was because of the T
but i got taller, and voice got super deep and got some minor acne which completely disappeared after 3 years or so
>>
>>8416092
What would you suggest? id rather ask people who im sure are going thru similer things
>>
>>8416101
Order Cypro from IHP
>>
I ordered from qhi 5 business days ago, they charged me yesterday and still havent shipped. Seriously what the fuck. I sent the indemnity form 10 minutes after ordering.
>>
>>8416209
Are you who I think you are?
>>
>>8416228
Whomst
>>
Do I need to taper off my 100mg spiro dose before switching to 25mg cypro? Or can I just directly switch? Currently at 3 months, still at starting dose.
>>
>>8416406
You should overlap them for a bit, lower your spiro dose maybe but keep taking both a few weeks..
>>
File: 24.jpg (606KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
606KB, 1920x2560px
Hey so quick question. I've been without sex hormones for like 20ish days now because of a mix-up with my order. I've just been taking cypro in the mean time. Am I gonna fucking die or get osteoporosis. Not that I'd mind being dead at this point but still. I want to know. It'll be about 7 more days before my next shipment of E arrives.
>>
File: ezgif-2-2c5af2a7f7.gif (1MB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2-2c5af2a7f7.gif
1MB, 394x500px
300mg of spiractin and 6mg of progynova too much or too little?
>>
>>8416565
>1 month
Nothing will happen in terms of bones but if your dose is too high you may damage your liver
>>
>>8416583
Too much like what the fuck! Take the recommended dosages!
>>
>>8416565
Osteoporosis takes years, not days, you'll be fine, though may be a bit tired/lethargic.
>>
>>8416592
I'm just taking 50mg a day and 100mg every 3rd and 6th day.
>>
>>8416583
No don't do it! Let Dan Pena guide you!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYk18h1o5T0
>>
>>8416599
I'm actually not tired at all. I've been waking up on time without an alarm, being more organized, and generally have had more energy since switching from spiro to cypro last month. And it didn't get any worse when I ran out of estrodiol. I honestly think that the spiro was barely doing anything. But anyway the point is that I feel mostly fine. Can't cry for some reason but other than that I'm fine.
>>
File: IMG_0374.jpg (46KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.jpg
46KB, 225x350px
>>8416593
Those were the recommended "highest" doses on the site that I was shown. I've been doing the 300mg of spiractin for two weeks now and the 6mg of progynova for five days.
>>
>>8416634
HIGHEST! It depends on your bod weight and other health factors! CARA YOU MIGHT KILL YOURSELF THIS IS SERIOUS!
>>
File: IMG_0386.gif (411KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0386.gif
411KB, 500x281px
>>8416646
So what would you recommend for someone who is:
5'11"
130lbs
I haven't had any ill effects as of now.
>>
>>8416802
I'm not a doctor. Go ask an endocrinologist.
>>
>>8415673
>4mg is low dose
>mfw
>read through thread and realize how many people are on higher doses
>MFW

I've been on 3mg for over 5 months and my new endo didn't even mention raising me up. At least my T is sufficiently nuked, but shit...
>>
>>8416810
i'm on 8 and it's my fourth month
>>
>>8415515

I haven't had good results with spiro, but I'm worried bica might be dangerous -- what are the risks associated with bica?
>>
So I inject 5mg IM E a week and 200mg of spiro a day with 5 my of finesteride. How can I get max fem results and boobies more. What can be improved on this regimend
>>
File: tits on cones.jpg (34KB, 636x300px) Image search: [Google]
tits on cones.jpg
34KB, 636x300px
I've been on hrt for about 1.5 months now. Is there any way to avoid tranny conetits?

I figure if it's possible it would be stuff to do before they grow instead of after.
>>
File: output_test.gif (4MB, 325x161px) Image search: [Google]
output_test.gif
4MB, 325x161px
>>8416866
if there was a way to stop it from happening people would be talking about it. it's just how boobs grow sometimes, they need time to fill out.
>>
>>8416866
Sure, change your genetics
>>
>>8415515
Can someone explain to me the difference between Estradiol Valerate and Estradiol hemihydrate?
Why is Estradiol hemihydrate so much more expensive? I want to order from QHI.
>>
>>8416602
decrease the dose because that's way too high
Did you have blood tests and is that the dose you really need?
>>
>>8416996
2 things. First off 1 pill is 50mg, friend. Secondly I'm self meddling so if I die that's just that. It was sort of a choice between doing this or killing myself so either outcome is fine to me now.
>>
>>8417005
The point is to transition ... not to overdose and kill yourself.
>>
>>8417024
I read somewhere that 50mg of Cypro is normal.
>>
File: casodex.jpg (41KB, 368x415px) Image search: [Google]
casodex.jpg
41KB, 368x415px
does bicalutamide affect body hair alot?
>>
What's a good way to stop masculinization for 1-2 years without any health complications?
Hopefully without noticeable external effects? My mothers a creepy paranoid cunt so it really doesn't have to show.
>>
File: 1495994212891.jpg (142KB, 1152x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1495994212891.jpg
142KB, 1152x1440px
Ok i don't care anymore wether i'm a femboy or mtf, i'll get on hrt then i think about this later. What i know is that i can't deal with further masculinization without killing myself.

So, i'm 18, i'll get on AA's asap and then research about the Estrogen later (because of the generic names in my country, i have to make a deep research)

What should i get, Cypro or Spiro? I already know about side effects, i'm just looking for opnions. However i think Cypro would be better because i'd rather not have to take care about what i eat.

I don't need my dick working btw as i don't really use it. I just don't want to go bald, and i want to stop T from doing it's work on my body. Also, i already have gyno, will AA's make it worse?

>I`ve considered Raloxifene too but it`s too expensive where i live and i can`t order it online.
>>
Biochem anon is the one I'm looking for here. I'm currently on progynova and bicalutamide, both oral. Do you know if MDMA will interact with them? How about alcohol (binge drinking kinda)?
>>
Can anyone tell me about 5-alpha reductase inhibitors like dutasteride
>>
>>8417667
I remember your thread astolfo anon, good luck
Get cypro if you can, it's MUCH better in every way
>>
>>8417673
Stop taking MDMA and alcohol. Problem solved.
>>
>>8417780
That's no fun
>>
>>8415515

Orange Ranma is a cute! CUTE!
>>
>online pharmacy doesn't ship to your country
life truly is suffering
>>
If anyone wants to chat come join me on kik:
WishyWashy1999
>>
what jobs are really accepting of trans people?
>>
>>8418830
Cyber security
>>
>>8416045
Drink more water and eat more salt.
>>
>>8418830
I work at an EPCas an engineer. I'm not the first trans person who was there but both of us have worked here before transitioning.
>>
File: 1489977066756.jpg (340KB, 635x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1489977066756.jpg
340KB, 635x1388px
>>8418830
software development desu
>>
>>8419105
really like the panties, bra and dress desu
>>
>>8419145
Damn. Maybe that's why I've been feeling so shit lately. Thanks Anon <3
>>
>>8417291
> bica will reduce it a bit but it mostly just slows growth
B-but I thought bica would give me smooth girl legs... Doesn't it take a long time for hair follicles to change? I'd take bica for years if I only had to shave my legs twice a month with enough time...
>>
>>8419566
>It's no magical drug...
I hate it. I don't want to kill my test. I like my bones and muscles. All I want is feminine skin..
>>
>>8419612
I need a doctor or counselor or something. I just want to be smooth and soft and still have my dick work. Being super fuckable is not worth being sterile.
>>
>>8419644
I want to cry now
being a femboy seems impossible
>>
>>8419688
Like all 4chan memes, they became IRL memes over time. First by spreading across the internet, then by spreading across the world.
>>
>>8419688
I feel feminine. I want to be feminine.
>just take the plunge and do full hrt
I just would never pass as a girl and wouldn't ever want to transition totally anyway. That's how I feel.
>>
>>8419716
I'm not the weirdo. I'm just saying. ;^)

>willingly taking female hormones as a man in any year on this Earth
>>
>>8419590
Inhibition? Also do you mean psychedelics? Never done them
>>
I'm 20 and I have hispanic genes..

Chances of hip growth?
>>
How do you epilate without just shaving most of the hairs and not pulling them out by the root?
>>
>>8420525
actually Hispanic people have way more chances of having wide hips than many other ethnicities
>>
>>8420539
That's why I'm holding out for my hip growth plates to not have fused yet.
>>
File: 20170611_090524_1780697137.jpg (609KB, 1835x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_090524_1780697137.jpg
609KB, 1835x2448px
>>8420546
I'm Hispanic/Asian mix myself and started hormones 7 months ago mid my 26s and I'm super happy with mine
>>
I started getting Estrogen depo shots in my butt every two weeks from a nurse and lemme tell you I feel great there's like no "downtime" for me like with pills, my mood is great and I feel like my development is better
>>
>>8420623
mmmm baby you look sexy.
>>
>>8420645
ayy thanks!! ;3
>>
>>8420656
w-will you be my gf
>>
>>8420623
It's been 8 months and I haven't grown yet :(

I really wanna start injections so they get the freaking message

You didn't have any type of delayed puberty did you..
>>
>>8420668
you flatter me but I don't move that fast

>>8420678
I've been on DIY HRT, but hoping to get legit help from a doctor soon and hopefully get injections of they're actually better if not whatever works better
>>
>>8420750
Whats dosages? Please give details, that is an amazing result for just 7 months
>>
>>8420750
Even though my levels are alright my development has been reaaallllyyyy slow

I think having an endo would benefit me a lot
>>
>>8420772
I know right and i started mid my 26s
face pic btw
>>>8408494

I'm doing 300mg of Spiro and 4mg of Oestradiol a day.
some days i take less or more as i don't have a schedule for it. nothing more
my diet is lots of fats cuz that's what bewbs, ass and hips are made of and avoid read meats at all costs cuz they boost test, I'm not very fond of veggies so the only ones i consume are onions, garlic and lettuce.
>>
lmao how do i link a post from another thread?
#fail
>>
>>8420826
whats your E brand that you use, estrofem or progynova?
>>
>>8420871
been on both actually but not at the same time, like 2 months estrofem and the other 2 progynova etc. for t blocker just spiro but thinking of switching to cypro
>>
Is it true that Bicalutamide could hinder feminization effects? I've been on bicalutamide for almost a year now and feel like I look no different than I did at 6 months HRT. Does it not kill muscle or allow for full fat redistribution? Should I switch back to spiro or consider cypro?

I just don't feel like I am fully feminizing versus how my friends have since switching.
>>
>>8421049
it all depends on genetics too like not all girls have the same boob size or hip waist ratio etc.
some people start taking HRT at puberty and see no results over the years, some ppl start old and see huge results on weaker medications.
do your research and weight pros and cons of each and opt for the safer ones. overdosing will affect you negatively and give you opposite effects.
and like i said, it's called transition because it takes time of little subtle changes not just hoping and suddenly transform.
do not compare yourself to others.
>>
File: JPEG_20170514_193728.jpg (102KB, 728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170514_193728.jpg
102KB, 728x1296px
should i turn 280 2mg estrace tablets into ice cubes, and slide them down the driveway now that i'm on injections?

opinions?
>>
>>8421071

I'm on 6 mg of Estradiol and 50 mg of bicalutamide. I have no idea what my levels are as they are not able to be tested while on bicalutamide.
>>
>>8421075
How about you send them to me?
>>
>>8421120
if i send you ice cubes they'll just melt in the mail
>>
Can someone who's done these tests give me the run down on how it works, the process? I'm a month and a half in and i'd like to know my levels for maximum efficiency. http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php
>>
>>8421075
just b urself
>>
>>8421130
you print the pdf out they give you and make an appointment at the labcorp you selected during checkout

for whatever reason when i give them a privatemdlabs form i get to go before everyone else so that's cool

then they take your blood and like 3 days later you'll get an email with your results

make sure to wait 12 hours between your last E pill before getting your blood drawn
>>
>>8421144
I'm 18, that's fine right? I can still do all this?
>>
>>8421169
uh, yeah?
>>
>>8421169
Yee i started at 26 and this is me
>>8420623
, 7 months in on DIY HRT
>>
When you use hormones from diy websites like inhousepharmacy, what are the risks compared to one you get officially from prescription? Is it more risky?
>>
>>8421197
way riskier as you're p much on your own, a doctor can assess whether something is going wrong and make necessary changes or up the dosage safely.
like in the post above i said I'm on DIY and I have great results however i have ready set appointment dates to do it the safe way
>>
>>8421211
What about hormones themselves? Could hormones from diy be stained or contaminated than official ones?
>>
File: bang.gif (310KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
bang.gif
310KB, 500x282px
>>8421192
>Asian
Get out you easy mode passer reeeee!
>>
>>8421232
yes it happens all the time, some even do nothing at all it's just a pill with a fake brand in it. it's a risk, however more often than not they're legit

>>8421237
pic related.
I'm actually just 1/8 Asian of unknown origin cuz father became orphan at 12
>>
I want to start hormones, but all of it confuses me a bit. What kind should I get and at what dose?
>>
For how long should a femboy who would prefer to stay fertile go on HRT?
>>
>>8421307
>>8421324
this why it's recommend to go to a doctor because what you should you take and how much and for how long depends on your actual hormonal levels, height, weight, immune system and whatnot
>>
>>8421324
Almost all changes on HRT will be lost when you come off of it. And you might become infertile regardless. It's all or nothing.
>>
>>8421211
You can diy under your doctors care though, at least I and several others do in Norway..
They won't prescribe the meds just because I'm self medicating but they'll do blood tests for some added safety.
>>
File: Z3k719l.png (102KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Z3k719l.png
102KB, 250x250px
inHouse Pharmacy trying to dick me over...

I put in my second order on Friday, they called today, saying my 1st payment never went through??? but why do I have a month's worth of Estrogen in my body? and why is my bank account missing $200? So their brilliant solution, is to just take what I gave them for my current order, and not ship me anything >:c
>>
>>8421517
well yee pretty much everywhere you can go to any doctor and ask for a blood test, in fact is recommended for everyone to do it periodically however a doctor won't tell you exactly how to change your medications or dosage, at least here in the USA so still it's up to the individuals discretion.
I don't mean to sound pessimistic or negative towards DIY. i am myself doing it that way however I'm just looking up for the safety of others. everyone will tell you yee go ahead and do it but not many know the risks so as long as they're aware of the risks then cool. otherwise i just always recommend safety first
>>
Is saw palmetto worth shit? I'm not trying to become a grill, I just want to stop becoming a man. I'm late in the game and don't want to go down that road any more. What do? How to I keep looking like a guy in my youth and not turn into a gross man?
>>
ok i have an issue. i'm an intersex trans woman and i've been trying to get a prescription for over 18 months from my doctor and its impossible. i have an official diagnosis of transsexualism from a hack psych, a history of hormonal problems, a medical report written by an expert in disorders of sexual development, co written by another gender psych, recommending me surgery and a legit hormone prescription. i've self medded almost two years. my doctors test my blood regularly, i have an endocrinologist who double checks results. despite this, the doc won't prescribe. i've been on a waiting list with an nhs clinic almost two years and paid for a psych to give me a recommendation for hormones because i've got another year's wait at least on that list. i had a prescription from my doctor in the USA, but he didn't care about psych stuff and was basically IC.

they are being continually obstructive and i think potentially discriminatory, as i hit all the necessary requirements for HRT, but all they do is make excuses. he also won't fill out a form declaring me in good health so i can get reconstructive surgery because they say if i suffer complications on the table, he could be liable, because he thinks it's a preoperative assessment (except they do pre-op the day before surgery, the form is literally just a filtering process to say i'm healthy and can book and go ahead).

am i the only one who thinks theres something going on there? my doses are sorted, my blood levels are fine, i have the psych stuff, i have referrals, i have several expert opinions, a medical history, and then there's harm reduction. there is no real reason to refuse me. it seems funny, right?
>>
>>8422007
>i've self medded almost two years
>>
>>8421559
>know the risks
Indeed everyone doing diy should do some extensive research on the matter regardless, I find that comes pretty neutral for me as I want the best result transition wise in the safest way possible health wise. May just be because I enjoy knowledge though and research a lot of stuff I can relate to..
But true your GP won't be able to say much on your endocrine system and doses since that's usually out of their usual league, but they'll be able to comment on other stuff like if your liver is going to hell and general health.
With the research in mind though you can ask for the test results and pretty easy figure out how your hormone levels are doing, they come with reference ranges for one and average levels can be found all over internet to compare against.
>>
>>8421982
Klinefelters?
>>
File: hello.png (650KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
hello.png
650KB, 500x700px
>>8421982
>i have an official diagnosis from a hack

kek
>>
>>8422033
he was all 'yes yes you my boy are a true transsexual' but wrote in my referral i was dressed male because having obvious breasts, wearing a blouse, but wearing jeans and vans = male. like he was a blanchardian hack, 20 years out of date. he said 'you've had experiences with men and women? well i'm sure your sexuality won't count against you'. absolute hack. but to the point, how do i put the pressure on my shitty doctor so i can get my cancer nads removed (which im paying for privately ok) and get my menopause dose of estrogens that i've been yellin for for TWO FUCKIN YEARS.
>>
>>8422053
Blanchard said it was ok for AGPs like you to transition actually.
>>
File: 1494469391341.jpg (136KB, 550x636px) Image search: [Google]
1494469391341.jpg
136KB, 550x636px
>>8422053
>i've been yellin for for TWO FUCKIN YEARS

found your problem
try honey instead of vinegar

or just go to a different doctor
>>
>>8422080
i've switched GPs three times. i am sweet and patient, and i've had to be persistent. it feels like arguing with a brick wall though. its ok that you don't understand how its an issue, but unfortunately for me, it puts me at multiple health risks that they don't seem to care about. they don't take my concerns seriously, whether i've had abdominal pain, genital pain, or a report saying i could be at a risk of cancer. they don't seem to follow procedure or follow WPATH guidelines with hormone therapy, or co-operate with the admin from my surgeon's clinic. the doctors are the problem here.
>>
>>8421879
So what would you recommend I do? I'm thinking of just asking a doctor about it. I really don't want to lose my hair, and I hate growing body hair.

I don't care about my dick, I don't use it anyway. I don't really know what else it can do to you, but if It changed any of my physical characteristics to be more feminine I'd be fine with that.
>inb4 you're trans
Im a guy, I love my dick, I just wish I was cute and I don't want to into hairy gross old man.
>>
>>8422338
I don't get the trans ideology. Basically, we will never know what it is like to be anyone but ourselves. To say "I feel like a girl" is a lie because I don't know what a girl feels like. All I know is how I feel. Maybe this is how it feels to be a guy. All I can say for certain is I think I'd like it better if I was a qt. The masculine meme is overrated.

Honestly, Idk if physically changing would even matter. I don't dislike the body I have (minus the fact I'm growing more body hair and might lose my hair) I just wish people saw me as cute. I feel weird doing cute things when I know I'm a normal guy.
>>
File: what have i gotten myself into.png (15KB, 457x234px) Image search: [Google]
what have i gotten myself into.png
15KB, 457x234px
just moved to Texas due to somewhat supportive family reasons. how to get a new endocrinologist here for legal HRT?

I live in the Houston area, which I think is friendlier than most other parts. cities tend to be friendlier in general. really lost on what to do since i've never moved before and my doctor is so far away now (but it wouldn't have worked out if I stayed there anyways)

tried googling around but couldn't really get much concrete info. Are there even any other Texas mtfs here for recommendations/suggestions?
>>
What is the proper dosing for injections?
>>
>tfw gonna be 6 months on hrt soon-ish
>17 years old
>50mg bica every other day
>4mg progy daily
>i dont look very different at all, even boi tiddies havent come in very much
should i take 50mg bica daily? is this normal? wth
>>
>>8421192
I'm mixed like you too and while I can vouch for changed around the hips (i'm 20, 6 months in) I am completely astonished by your boobs. do you just pad your bra a lot? my bearmode male friends have a bigger chest than me...

also side question for anyone in general: how the hell do you gain weight? I feel like I can never physically eat enough to get any meaningful calorie excess.
>>
>>8424559
I don't pad my bra but i do bulk cut cycles Which allow my body to store fat where it needs to go and get rid of where i don't need it
>>
>>8424944
What is a cut cycle?
>>
>>8425438
gaining and losing weight at will to achieve a body state
>>
>>8425467
Won't that negatively impact breast development though?
>>
Can progynova be taken sublingual.
>>
>>8425488
perma cut will negatively affect everything, that's why you cycle it with a bulk too
>>
>>8425594
Can you give details on your regime pls? Do you just starve yourself for a week and then eat lots?
>>
File: 1387539750045.jpg (462KB, 1126x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1387539750045.jpg
462KB, 1126x1001px
>>8425609
hmm not really starving, very simple just make fats be the majority part of your diet but do a deficit, you don't have to starve, the slowest the better and then just do surplus. the hard part is to actually stick with it. just a 500 calories apart from maintenance will do the job perfectly.
>>
If you're on Cypro do you need progesterone?
>>
Just got my first hormones off qhi today
I just had dinner and took 25 mg cypro
I'm also taking 4mg estrofem a day, I should take 2mg before bed and then 2mg 12 hours after right?
>>
File: fit in a nutshell.jpg (149KB, 1218x721px) Image search: [Google]
fit in a nutshell.jpg
149KB, 1218x721px
>>8425653
>>
>>8426817
lmao gud ol days
>>
http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2016/01/22/eat-before-exercise.aspx
Does this apply to people on HRT?
>>
just got mones from planned parenthood a wee ago
1 mg estradiol
50 mg spiro
this seems low?? i do think im feeling the onset of the effects already. idk. i might just roll with this until my next appointment in 3 months but i don't want to get memed too hard.......
>>
File: IMG_3795.jpg (42KB, 294x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3795.jpg
42KB, 294x676px
d-do i have any potential as an mtf
>>
>>8428731
>beard hiding face

how are we supposed to know?
>>
File: IMG_3796.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3796.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>8428739
here's the most recent time i fully shaved
>>
I inject 1 ml of estradiol once every two weeks, is that close to the standard dosage?
>>
>>8428742
definitely.
Cute cheeks desu
>>
is it true that veins on your hands/arms won't be as visible anymore?
>>
>>8429821
that's way too low
>>
Got my referral letter and the psych wants to put such a low dose to test how it effects me mentally... I just wanna get going why are they so cautious.

.65mg estradoil no AA

I'm more worried I'm going to get low estrogen symptoms then anything else. Here's hoping I can convince the endo for a better regime.
>>
File: 20517907289_4bbbaed444_o.jpg (798KB, 678x1128px) Image search: [Google]
20517907289_4bbbaed444_o.jpg
798KB, 678x1128px
>>8431231
>why are they so cautious

because some people have had catastrophic results.
better safe than sorry.
everything good takes time.
don't rush it.
do it right.
>>
>>8431289
Yeah, I get it. I'm just not a patient person. Getting through the 5 weeks of assessment already was hard enough. At least it's not on my dime.
>>
With a total blood test, how do you tell whether cypro is affecting your liver? The only abnormality on my test was a slightly high MCHC of 36.2 g/dL which I've seen related to low B12 (though I am supplementing).
>>
I'm taking 2 mg estrofem and 50mg cypro. I'm experiencing a huge loss in appetite. Is this normal or unrelated?
Also how long should it take for me to stop getting morning erections?
>>
>>8431944
Is that a starting dose? If so the cypro is way too high try lowering to 25mg or 12.5mg. You are probably experienced the mood changes brought by cypro.

As well, for that level of cypro with that low dose of estro you probably having problems with low hormones
>>
>>8415515
Just noticed there's no recommended dosage for Progesterone on here
>>
>>8434062
uh i've seen 100-200mg a day but its not really standard hrt procedure
>>
>>8434062
the three major types of P all have different dosing that are way different from each other.
>>
Has anyone here gotten their pills through planned parenthood
Can you tell me how much money it was
>>
File: 1437681303319.png (116KB, 271x245px) Image search: [Google]
1437681303319.png
116KB, 271x245px
How long after increasing/decreasing your dose should you wait before getting your levels checked? Thanks a lot.
>>
>>8434706
Check the half life of your med. Safe is 5x that time, minimal is 3x that time
>>
>>8431231
> .65 mg E and no AA
what is that even supposed to accomplish? You won't feel anything good or bad from the E without a proper AA dose...
>>
>>8428742
you could potentially be an mtf, yes.
>>
>>8434926
That's what I thought too. He wants to do it for 3 months to see how it effects my self image or something, he didn't want to feed me the answers to his assessment. IMO I think it's basically a placebo dosage.
>>
>>8433457
Yes, it's a starting dose, but if I lower my cypro it won't fully tank my T and if I take 4mg estrofem it may stunt breast development right?
>>
>>8435790
>>8433457
Also, I thought that it was a very common starting dose
>>
>>8435793
There are different approaches to cypro.
I'd start with 12.5 and ramp it up to 50 over two months, then stay on 50 for a few months and then lower it again.
That way to kill you testis fast.

You can also stay on a lower dose the whole time, like 25mg.

As long as you don't take more than 50 you should be fine but there are exceptions so take bloodtests
>>
>>8435070
Just self med instead, get on an AA at least and just inform your endo next time..
>>
>>8435804
really?
You're the first person to suggest that
>>
I'm on progynova 4mg a day and cyproterone 50mg.

What should I test my blood levels for? This is my first blood test and I need to go to a private clinic to test it, my country doesn't give those for mtf.

Are the ones in the op picture enough or is there something else to test for?
>>
>>8425507
No
>>
>>8438235
don't listen to anon. progynova is micronized, so it can (and probably should) be taken sublingually or buccally.
>>
>>8438328
>don't listen to anon. progynova is micronized, so it can (and probably should) be taken sublingually or buccally.

It's pointless for estradiol valerate as it still needs to be processed by the liver.
>>
will my arms get slimmer in terms of fat and muscle
>>
Do I need a debit card to buy from QHI? Bank account? Both? I'm from US
>>
So what does it mean when my T levels are nuked, but my lh levels are also super low (.3)
>>
>>8439110
Fat? Barely, possibly. Depends on genetics
Muscle? Yes
>>
The thread image and people that take cypro suggest that it is recommended to take B12 with cypro. I googled what it does and it prevents the atrophy of the testes and increases sperm count. I don't want that, right? Shouldn't I wait a couple of months for everything to shut down first?
>>
Yes hi hello mtf here
I've been taking 50mg bica + 4mg progy every day for the past 2-3 months
I started off taking cypro 4 months ago, but considering how strong cypro is, I got scared and switched to bica.

I thought this would be the same AA-wise, just something that prevents T from doing its thig, however someone recently told me that bica has less feminizing effects than cypro would have

Can anyone please give me more info on this?
>>
>>8442191
I don't know about more or less feminizing, I've heard it can be even more feminizing though if you have high levels of testosterone, since it will make your body produce more and thus convert more to estrogen..
Bica isn't a progestin like cypro though so you'll lose that effect unless you take progesterone alongside.

Also a comparison for anyone interested;
I've been on cypro for 9 months before, and bica for 2 now. I got one blood test from 3 months ago and another from last week to compare the effect of both.
Test one I was on cypro, E and fin, test 2 I'm on bica, prog, E and fin.
Interestingly estradiol and testosterone is exactly the same in both.
Prolactin have gone down greatly even if I still take progesterone alongside.
Ferritin and SHBG have gone up by a small amount.
TSH went down a great amount but is still in normal range.
>>
I just started 100mg x2 spiro and 2mg x2 estradiol and i just wanted to say i am so happy
>>
File: 1465436396117.jpg (264KB, 1100x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1465436396117.jpg
264KB, 1100x1650px
Question to trannies

Do you ever jerk your dick off while you get smashed in the ass? If yes, doesn't this contradict the "trannies are ashamed of their dick so they pretend it doesn't exist" meme?
>>
>>8442679
>"trannies are ashamed of their dick so they pretend it doesn't exist"
This is not true for every tranny.
>>
>>8442684
>This is not true for AGPs
FTFY
>>
>>8428722
You're getting memed. Self med...
>>
>>8442762
Some AGPs are.
>>
>>8442801
>You're getting memed. Self med...

I think some people say its better to start out at a low dose like that and work their way up as opposed to just giving her 4mg estra and 200mg spiro.
>>
Can estrogen make me lactate?
>>
>>8442679
mtfg is better for this. Im a dominant girl so im happy to use my dick to top girls and whatnot. Id wake up with a cis vaj in a heartbeat if i could, and unfortunately i get bad dysphoria from cis v, but im not ashamed of my dick either.
>>
Im taking 125mg of sprinolactone, through a doctor in the US, im curious if there would be a noticeable difference if i bought cypro and used it instead. Would my doctor notice a difference?
>>
>>8444037
Prolactin does that
>>
>>8444297
could you nurse with it?
>>
My girlfriend and I (both mtf) recently moved in together and we've had semi regular sex. But both of us have noticed our facial hair is growing faster than usual. Is sex potentially increasing our T?
>>
>>8444557
Doesn't raise mine, camgirl though I only do solo play.. T level have been stable at 20ng/dl for months now.
>>
Does anyone know where I can get private blood tests in Montreal?
>>
>>8444777
You can just ask your GP
>>
how long does cypro take to completely nuke T?
I woke up with a fully hard boner today...
>>
File: 1491980909392.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491980909392.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>Been on 50mg cypro/estrofem for months now
>Boobs are coming along now
>Chest still as hairy as ever that I have perky titties with male hair on chest/stomach
>Due to circumstances can only shave right now
>Hair growth hasn't slowed down at all

Please kill me, I'm turning into the ultimate hon
>>
Hey guys so I've been thinking more and more about starting HRT. I had a couple questions, mostly looking for clarification. First, I'm more of femboy then anything, I find that I end up identifying as an enby due to the fact that I feel boymode and girlmode randomly, and it really depends on context and the feeling of the day. When it comes to exploring this more with HRT to see how it makes my body/mind feel. From what I hear if I find the effects to be not very good for me I can stop and won't find any severe side effects as things will start to go back to what it used to be correct?

I'm not really scared of tit growth as I've been chubby most of my life and have had gyno for as long as I can remember. My main concern is the fact that I don't want to turn into a complete girl, although I wouldn't mind looking more girl then boy at times. I've been trying to lose weight for a while now and was curious as to what the effects would be on my weight loss journey? With the fat redistribution and all I'm curious as to if my current fat while being burned constantly is going to effect my body in a weird way.

Honestly I'd like to talk to somebody about this, but I feel almost embarrassed for even considering this. I've been telling myself that I don't need hrt or anything for a while now but now my brain has been actively considering it. Obviously I should probably see a therapist. but I mean if anyone would be willing to talk to me about this I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for the help~~~
>>
>>8447404
>can only shave right now
Why no wax or epilating? You gotta start ripping those hair out of there if you want to see any significant thinning anytime soon..
>>
>>8416634
From what I know that dose's a bit excessive.

E's fine but 300 mg of spiro is only practical if you never touch potassium-based foods.
>>
>>8447800
I am not in an household environment to allow for this, including financially. I tried waxing at my previous place where I could freely do so but wax wouldn't stick and I couldn't pull it myself because of pain tolerance, my body just disallows it.

If I could simply wax or epilate I'd be doing that already, years ago.
>>
File: 1467703867179.png (881KB, 1145x707px) Image search: [Google]
1467703867179.png
881KB, 1145x707px
How the hell do I get injections now?

I'm kicking myself for not ordering Progynon Depot before it was discontinued. My only option for an Endo is going to planned parenthood and they're charging me $270 just for the initial visit.

I don't know what to do.
>>
Hey so I've been without E and only had cypro for almost a mknth now because of a shipping error.

I've been taking my 50mg of cypro daily but recently I've been getting erections every now and then. One was from being arroused by something that was said to me and another was random as I was waking up.

Is this just because I'm without estrogen at the moment? Or is my T still too high? If it is too high then should I increase my cypro dosage?
>>
Is 21 too late to transition and pass properly?

I keep hearing that it is :(
>>
>>8447888
try getting drunk/tipsy to deal with the pain
>>8448868
No those are just memes, but your puberty and bone development are most definitely finished, so if you have broad shoulders and a dadbod overall with a chad jawline you won't pass properly.
Starting under 16 pretty much guarantees that you'll pass, starting between 17 and 19 is like playing a video game on normal mode, starting under 25 will be kind of difficult and starting over 30 is nightmare mode.
>>
>>8448887
My shoulders are about 45cm / 17.7in

I'm 6'0

Should I even bother or just /repress/?
>>
>>8448915
Your height is fine but your shoulders are very broad
>>
>>8449018
Are they?

I thought they were pretty slim in comparison to my height.

The 95th percentile of height for women is 5'8 which I'm 4 inches taller than which is about 7% over.

But the 95th percentile for women in shoulder breadth is 16.7 and I'm 17.7 which is only 1in more, or 5.9%
>>
>>8449041
That's not how you use percentiles. You would see what your perctial is in comparison. Not compare deltas in measure. That's said my shoulders are just as bad and I'm 5'8"
>>
>>8449018
ehhhhh for 6 foot it's not that abnormal, it's not the end of the world
>>
>>8449162
I'm 6'2 and I have 15 inch shoulders
>>8448915
sorry, I didn't end up answering the question you asked.
You might as well try, if you repress you'll be super unhappy and life will be a living hell.
Even if you don't pass you can just perma boymode while being calm and knowing that you're not turning any more masculine and becoming more feminine on hormones
>>
>>8449791
>if you repress you'll be super unhappy
>my experience is indicative of everyone's experience

not necessarily
he might not be as fucked up in the head as you are.
>>
>>8447607
Well you CAN detransition in the future, but it obviously becomes more and more complicated the longer you're on hrt. You won't become a girl unless you actually put effort into it, but the effects of hrt will be apparent to most people since it alters your skin, and obviously the boobage. You could just constantly dress like a frumpy dude and I'm sure even with hrt people would assume you're male.

As for weight HRT will change thyroid function a bit, which will most likely result in lowering your basal metabolic rate. Females typically have a BMR of about 100-500 calories/day less than males due to various reasons, but hrt most likely will only lower your bmr marginally.
>>
I might be starting androgen blockers soon for other reasons. I'm not transitioning. I just figured this would be a great place to ask, wtf might they do to my body physically and me emotionally? I'm in my early 20's btw.
>>
>>8450390
probably just give you gyno and not much else
>>
What doses of primaquine and spiro are recommended?
>>
>>8449823
I transitioned at 15 a it was the best decision I ever made. I never experienced repression.
I go by what people that repress tell me. I've never met a single repressed person who wasn't miserable
>>
Any info on primaquine?
>>
>>8450582
>>8450699
I don't think /lgbt/ is the right place to ask about malaria medicine.
>>
I have weakish kidneys.

Does HRT impact the kidneys at all?
>>
>>8450902
Spiro will
>>
>>8450913
What about cypro?
>>
>>8448501
It might just be the progestin effect of cypro making you horny...
>>
>>8450918
They do say not to take cypro if you have weakened kidneys, not sure how much of a risk it is though.

Sometimes if your T is low enough you can forego using AAs and instead use higher dosages of estradiol and progesterone to try and downregulate T enough. Doesn't always work though.
>>
>>8450925
Wait what? What's that?
>>
should i wait 3 months or start now if im still technically adolescent
>>
>>8451516
Is there any particular reason why you would want to wait?
>>
>>8451520
parents
>>
>>8451524
Well it's not like they're going to go anywhere in 3 months anyway.
>>
>>8451527
no but i will
>>
So let's say that, for some reason, somebody was completely unable to get blood tests.
What would you recommend ? Currently balancing out the risks of dying because of bad DIY HRT and dying from waiting for the legal route.
>>
>>8450958
Cypro mimics progesterone (another female hormone) to some degree. This can give you food cravings, emotional changes, sex drive increase, and boob growth
>>
>>8451615
Just take 50mg cypro and 4mg estrogen. Chances are you will be fine, just try to minimise risk by not drinking, and stay healthy and excersize
>>
>>8451622
Ah. Seems legit. Why would any one use spiro over cypro?
>>
File: 1496869792755.jpg (165KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496869792755.jpg
165KB, 540x720px
>>8415515
I don't know why but i suddenly have really bad genital dysphoria again. Maybe it's because it's warm and therefore my junk isn't all shriveled up, more like huge and absolutely feelable all day.
I hate it, are there ways to make it small and unnoticable again? I had to start tucking again which is even more shitty
>>
>>8415673
>less than 50 mg of cypro
Are you serious? Usually you need 20 - 30 mg as a standard dose, low dose is <10 mg. 50 mg is a lot and i've never heard about this (basis is a lgbt centrum within my city)
A few friends and I take 5 mg every second to third day and have zero T
>if T is not lowered sex drive will remain
another myth
>>
>>8451716
Cypro isn't FDA approved in the US
>>
File: 1482004273421-pol.jpg (66KB, 391x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482004273421-pol.jpg
66KB, 391x960px
>>8452078
Fuck the FDA
>>
is there something that makes you feminine but wont give you boobs?
>>
So, my E levels are 0.12nmol/l, which should be 30pg/ml if I got that converted correctly and my T levels are 0.9 nmol/l. I'm on 4mg progynova, so I should definitely get it raised to 6 or possibly 8mg right?
>>
>>8452592
My was at 0.44 nmol/l which is about 119pg/ml ~6-10 hours after the last dose, and I take 4mg progynova two times a day.
>>
>>8452644
This was my first blood test and it was 13h after my last dose if it matters much.

I'll try to get my doctor to agree, they don't really want me to go more than 4mg tho. They don't even monitor E nor T in my country (I did private..)
>>
>>8452661
Looking at my other tests, I think the one at 0.20 nmol/l was from the 4mg/day dose and 0.36 from when I was on 6mg..
The 0.44 have been stable now across both my last tests.
I think common dose for progynova oral is 6-8mg, and if 8mg still doesn't do it for you you should switch to something else, like sublingual, patches or injections.
>>
>>8452526
You can use SERMs but long-term usage is kind of questionable. Tamoxifen and ralox both have black box warnings on them due to causing early death in women.
At some point in the future you would just have to accept growing breasts or take the health risk.
>>
>>8452710
>At some point in the future you would just have to accept growing breasts
Any proof or anecdotes yet on whether breast growth is even possible after using serms for several years though?
>>
how good are estrogen bandaids?
i just go perscribed 100µg bandaids and 25mg androcure. my gyno called it a "pretty high dosage"
>>
>>8452860
MY PENIS IS HARD
>>
How in the world does anyone reach target E levels with Progynova? 8mg and mine is only 440pmol/l. Is my liver too good at absorbing it or something
>>
>>8452926

Need advice on AA use. Am 18 and am on 2mg estrogen/day. I am gonna start AA asap but don't know what kind to get and how much to take.

Doing it DIY for the time so have no idea what my testosterone levels are, how much does this matter?
>>
>>8415515
FTM is a lot more successful than MTF. Just face it, women have advantage over men in this area. It's much easier to become uglier than prettier. Clits are basically dicks too, and balls are useless unless you want to reproduce, and you don't have to scoop out and fucking ruin your genitals permanently if you MTF unlike FTM who are not just another tranny
>>
>>8453105
>Masculinity is inherently ugly

This is how we know you're a self-hating MtF whining about how bad she's got it.

FtMs are fucked. You can never be a man without a real dick. Ever! Neither what testosterone does to the clit nor the grotesque meat stick that post-OPs have can come even close to the real thing in any category. At least an SRS vagina can come close to the real thing in *some* categories, even if squeamish people will balk and it can't get impregggered. In no category can what FtMs have be considered a functioning dick.
>>
>>8425507
I tried it for a while, but then someone told me that's actually worse, because instead of being slowly absorbed it will just rush into my liver all at once and can't be absorbed properly
>>
>>8452995
I'm having the same problem, but sublingual estrofem was somehow worse. No sites that sell patches or injections ship to my country, and even if I go the official route, there's no way they'll give me anything other than pills.
Shit sucks
>>
>>8452995
Maybe something is up with your SHBG levels?
>>
>>8453105
>It's much easier to become uglier than prettier.
It's easier to make your body larger than smaller. FtM's are all guaranteed to pass if they get on T.
>>
>>8452995
Exactly same as me then
>>8452679
>>8452644
>>
My T is 20 ng/dL and my E is 98 pg/mL

I've upped my E since then, I've seen stalled results for a while now.

What am I doing wrong?

Estrofem 2mg x 3 a day, spread out every 8 hours
Cypro 25mg a day
Finasteride 1mg a day
>>
If I spend 4 months on 50mg cypro and 4mg progynova then have to stop for a month because money issues how far will that set me back?
>>
>>8457479
Cut your doses instead so you have meds until you get more, a month probably won't set you back much physically but you'll feel much better on half doses consistently than full dose and cold turkey for a month.
>>
>>8457494
Well it's too late, I already spent a month off and got back on them.
Emotionally for that month I just felt kind of numb, like my emotions were dialed down.
And physically all I've noticed is my breast buds shrank a bit and my body smell went back to musky male. I was just wondering if it would be like I'm starting over completely
>>
>Estrofem 2mg (28 Tablets), $33.00 * 2 = $66
>Procur 50mg (Cyproterone) (30 Tablets), roughly $40.00
>Total : $106, not even counting the cost for EU shipping

What if I can't spare $120 per month ? Jump off a bridge?
>>
>>8458852
25mg cypro and 4mg progynova instead?
Should come to like $40 a month
>>
>>8458852
Try splitting the cypro to 25mg a day, that might cut it down a little bit. Its not quite as effective but it knocks your T levels down alot
>>
File: original.png (50KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
50KB, 500x286px
I've been on bica 25mg ED for a few weeks now. I haven't noticed anything.
Will I still have erectile function if I start taking Progy (2mg) ED or should I take less? I'm a boy and this is important to me.
>>
>>8459358
Or at how long taking bica should I wait before throwing in E
>>
>>8452860
anyone please?
>>
>>8415515
Which hormones do I need to test on blood exams? Please answer
>>
>>8459789
Testosterone and estrogen obviously
I think prolactin maybe but not sure if that's even the right level
And the rest will be specific to what meds you're on I think, like spiro you should check potassium
>>
>>8459863
I never did HRT, I need to start now and I tought of taking tests before ordering hormones.
>>
>>8460006
If you can you should go through a doctor. But if gatekeepers are bad where you are then diy.
If you go through a doctor they'll know what tests to do.
If you're diy then just check testosterone and estrogen to start, then again after 1-2 months hrt to see if you need to adjust dosage. Along with whatever else you may need to test
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.