[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT dating advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

File: 1466705924439.jpg (105KB, 1273x922px) Image search: [Google]
1466705924439.jpg
105KB, 1273x922px
I was thinking maybe we could have an /adv/ thread, but gay edition.

So, everyone ask their dating questions and give/receive dating advice (and mention what letter you are and whatever)
>>
gay dude here how do I go about getting a bf in the first place?
>>
So LGBT advice? Or gay only?
>>
>>8407415
Go to gay bars. 4chan is averse to social gatherings but I suggest you go at least once. If you're not comfortable going by yourself get a female acquaintance to go along. All kinds of guys go because it's a place to meet people who are like you, it's not just slutty bar skanks. I've met really shy and socially awkward gamer types which is the type that seems to flood gaygen's basement who basically told me they took because otherwise they wouldn't have come. Plus it's pride month so they're even more welcoming
>>
>>8407520
What if you're more bi-curious and you've never been in a relationship with a guy, would you go?
>>
>>8405598
Go to where /lgbt people hang out. Not necessarily bars but /lgbt events, films, art shows, speeches, /lgbt groups.

Talk to people. Not hitting on them but ask about a piece of jewelry or clothes. Ask if the book they are holding is interesting.

Don't be afraid to approach people. Especially people who may not immediately interest you because the more you do it the better you get.

I'm not a fan of PUA stuff, but sometimes having a stupid plan works. I saw a woman I wanted to meet and wasn't sure she was a lesbian (although it was a lesbian-oriented affair) so I approached her from the back and said "Julie?". When she turned around I apologized and said from the back she looked like my ex-girlfriend and that she had the same beautiful hair as my ex did. That sort of broke the ice and we talked and she ended up asking me out on a date.
>>
>>8407415
Let him know you like to be fucked bare. I am sure he will keep you around after learning that.
>>
>>8407564
>sometimes having a stupid plan works
kek you are me cute story btw
>>
>>8407547
Sure. When you go to one of these places you're generally not going for a hook-up, but to meet someone so there's not a lot of pressure to do something right away.

But if you ARE looking to hook up or at least satisfy your sexual curiosity, hook-up sites are probably better. Just be honest and state up front that you're bicurious and looking to explore slowly.
>>
>>8407630
Thanks
>>
>>8407564
>PUA
Penis Up Arse?
>>
>>8407890
not even.

Pick-Up Artist
>>
>>8407423
Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transgender people, and Asexual people.
or "Queers"
>>
is there away to tell your gay friends you like them without losing the frienship? i think with opposite sex friendships its easier to read feelings, but two lesbians, or two gay men, like, can I tell my friend I like her without fucking up our friendship?
>>
>>8407520
>>8407564
>Go to gay bars.
>Go to where /lgbt people hang out. Not necessarily bars but /lgbt events, films, art shows, speeches, /lgbt groups.

This is terrible advice to get a relationship, unless you want a one night stand. The vast majority of people at gay themed anything are sluts.

>>8407415
Go to places that are in line with your interests and if someone looks good ask them out.
>>
>>8409366
Emotions are much easier with same sex friends actually. If I were you I'd ask anyway, the worst case if he likes you as a friend will be that he says he just wants to remain friends.
>>
>>8405598
do guys care if a partner/hookup is in the closet?
would you ever out them out of spite?
what'd be your limits, as far as hiding a relationship goes?
if people hate dealing with guys who are still closeted and insecure about being gay/bi, i probably won't bother dating tbqh.
>>
>>8409783
do you think so? we're both bi women, and I'm trans, so I feel like i'm always towing this awkward.
>>8410058
>>do guys care if a partner/hookup is in the closet?
no, not really.
>would you ever out them out of spite?
no.
>what'd be your limits, as far as hiding a relationship goes?
idk, pretending we dont know each other would be a bit much for me.
>if people hate dealing with guys who are still closeted and insecure about being gay/bi, i probably won't bother dating tbqh.
I think that you could probably find someone who would deal with it, especially if it was work or career related
>>
>>8410128
>pretending we dont know each other would be a bit much for me
but publicly being just friends/no pda, and not publishing couple photos, would be fine?
thanks btw
>>
>>8410058
>do guys care if a partner/hookup is in the closet?
No
>would you ever out them out of spite?
If they cheated then maybe.
>what'd be your limits, as far as hiding a relationship goes?
Nothing below pretending to be friends

This is my relationship around random strangers, but we are 100% open around people who matter.
>>
>>8410151
>but publicly being just friends/no pda, and not publishing couple photos, would be fine?
yeah, that would be fine with me, but i'm not a big touchy feely person anyway.
sometimes i'd want to be comforted though, but that can be worked around easily.
i guess the hardest thing for me would be, if i wanted to put my head on their shoulder and couldn't
>>
>>8410155
>This is my relationship around random strangers, but we are 100% open around people who matter.
I was gonna say something about, I wouldn't mind pretending to be "just friends" around certain family, but they wouldn't be in the "people who matter" category if we can't be honest with them anyway
>>
How much water (oz) should I use to clean my ass when I douche? I have a bulb that I either fill up and squirt inside my anus, release water, and repeat until clear.

I thought I got it right but apparently I still got my partner dirty. (Kinda my fault since I skipped the dildo test)

I've read a bit about this topic and I've decided to increase my fiber intake to 40g a day as well from about 30g.

Plz halp senpai
>>
>>8410058
>if people hate dealing with guys who are still closeted and insecure about being gay/bi, i probably won't bother dating tbqh.
I don't think 4chan is a good represantitive

This is very area dependent, people are more open to the idea the more closeted people they have in their dating pool, you'll likely get accepting people even in big liberal cities, but there's definitely a bigger amount of people who don't want to bother where they can just get someone who's open
>>
>>8409776
>Tells you NOT to go where the majority of people are LGBT.

>Tells you to go where the majority of people are straight.

Are you KHV?
>>
>>8410424
Get water past your second sphincter and hold it there for a little while, but not too long because you don't want to hurt yourself. That tells your colon it's time to evacuate because regular water is irritating to the large colon. Do this at least twice. Then give yourself a half hour break sitting up or standing. Then rinse below the second sphincter. Be sure to push out as hard as you can frequently. Also, get a 12 in nozzle attachment for the shower, a bulb isn't going to cut it.
>>
>>8407847
Example of one of these sites?
>>
>>8411034
grindr, adam4adam, craigslist, silverdaddies,

Even on these sites you can specify that your goal is a more meaningful relationship and see where it leads. Just on't fuck on the first meet.
>>
>>8407547
What the other anon said, and be confident. Gay people have a weird fetish for straight people and anyone else who hasn't had their gay cherry popped.
That goes to the rest of you too, virgins ann all, you're so innocent and pure and someone out there really wants to fuck that innocence out of you
>>
File: IMG_1811.jpg (31KB, 477x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1811.jpg
31KB, 477x217px
Asexual cis male here. Where to find Asexual GF?

Ace's are so rare in Texas it seems. I just want a gf who will play Titanfall 2 and ACNL with me but also loves the outdoors and music.
>>
>>8412578
wrong bord mate
>>
>>8412578
try okc maybe
>>
>>8412578
>>8412660
Alternatively just date like normal people do and just tell them you're ace at some point before a relationship, works for trannies
>>
TFW aromantic

How am I supposed to meet other people?
>>
>>8412717
grindr
>>
>>8412742
I'm not a gay man
>>
I'm fairly gay (probably Kinsey 5) but the ideal relationship for me is a Beard-style GF who gets men to plough me and gets to watch. On occasion she might use a strapon.

FTM or Cis in general would be fine but how bizzare is this?
>>
Very "straight acting" gay man here, who is also a bottom. I'm 6 feet, with a mix of fat and muscle that brings me to around 220. I tend to intimidate people with just my mere presence.

If I go try to date, how do I get that message across without anyone assuming I'm straight, or at least a top?

My best solution is to try and look/sound "gayer" but that always feels uncomfortable.
>>
I want to visit a gay bar and hit on twinks tomorrow.
I posted here >>8414730
What do in a gay bar?
Not a twink btw.
>>
>>8414830
>My best solution is to try and look/sound "gayer" but that always feels uncomfortable.
This will also lead people to make fun of/outcast you. Just look for people online and explicitly tell them you're a bottom or go to a gay bar and etc.
>>
>>8414830
Smile at boys. At a gay bar. And buy drinks.
No pink panties needed.
>>
>>8407415
if you're in university you could the LGBTQ club. >>8409366
I struggle with this too, I think honesty is the best policy. You could even say something like, "I really like you but I also value our friendship" or something like that.
>>8410058
I'm a lesbian woman (cis) and to me that's a relatively big deal. Then again I'm looking for something more serious, so it might not be so much of an issue with hook ups.
>>8412578
Okcupid is a good bet, you could even find a non ace person who shares your interests and isn't super into sex I bet.
>>8412717
if you're aromantic and queer and in university, try an LGBTQ group. If not i would recommend Okcupid
>>8414513
hardly weird, my ex was pretty much the same.
>>8414830
I agree with >>8414874 that you should try meeting others online, and be honest with them.
>>
>>8412578
try OKC, say that youre asexual on your profile.
i see asexual women all the time
>>
>>8414912
also same poster here, my crush said she wants to hang out (I asked her). Since I asked her, should I suggest a place to go and if so where?
suggestions?
>>
What's the quickest way to a kinky transgirl's heart? Buy her shit?
>>
>>8414931
Just be chill and let fetish conversation come up when it does. NOTE EVERYTHING and use it against her.
>>
>>8414931
don't buy her stuff unless you're already dating Otherwise that can look like too much. Maybe just flirt and hint that you're kinky/kink friendly
>>
>>8414931
whats the mutual kink?
>>
>>8414980

Petplay, BDSM, humiliation, etc
>>
>>8414912
>I struggle with this too, I think honesty is the best policy. You could even say something like, "I really like you but I also value our friendship" or something like that.
yeah, i'm really trying to navigate this and it's hard!!
especially when their friends who started off as tindr matches.
>>
So I've got a problem guys, I asked a girl out, but because my bisexuality can swing a bit toward men or women more for a month or so. Like after I asked her out it's swung toward liking men. What do.
>>
File: IMG_8013.jpg (90KB, 680x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8013.jpg
90KB, 680x700px
Hey, I'm 22 and my boyfriend is 17. I'm a generally handsome, out of shape twink and he's a super cute femboy.

We're both madly into each other, even tho it's long distance until next year, we spend all day everyday talking.

I couldn't careless about our age Gap, but do you think people will generally frown upon our relationship?
>>
>>8416407
Maybe at the moment, but once he's 18 it shouldn't matter. Age doesn't really matter out of high school
>>
>>8416459
You can still be in HS at 18.
>>
>>8416480
I know but I'm assuming he's graduating since anon said "it's long distance until next year"
>>
>>8415361
I find it harder with IRL friends because at least with tinder friends, you can ask "what are we"
>>
>>8416904
what do you mean? we are irl friends, but we met on tindr
>>
>girl in random general requirement class is maybe lesbo
>i mean maybe idk gaydar for shit but she's kinda butchlight and got that lesbian voice
>announced on first day she's training to be a firefighter
>fuck my heart/fetish
>couple times I made a joke in class and she smiled at me
>would say hi if we passed by outside on campus but otherwise never got the chance to talk to her
>classes ended
>transferring so if she stays at that school won't see her
>have job at bakery
>early as hell mornings
>bakery near school but also mainly in gay neighborhood
>she comes in with a friend this week,around monday
>"oh hey"
>small talk happens
>not just with me friendly with cashier girl up front
>but also trying to talk to me more
>her friend talks to cashier while I bring out cakes and rolls and talk with her
>she's just asking if I baked them all and what's recommended, etc
>feel sweaty and gross from work but hey girl have a free cupcake I get one every day and am sick of them just have mine
>takes it and likes it, buys 2 with coffee
>it's all to go but her friend kinda pushes her to linger
>m-maybe into me?
>fuck
>she wants to put in an order for muffins on another day since I was talking about them
>ya know for her firefighter/ems friends
>yeah no prob
>owner comes in
>takes over orders as she do
>go back to kitchen shit
>kinda volunteer to take out rags just to walk out front again
>she catches me asks if I'm gonna be working thursday
>yeah
>"good that's when I pick up my order so make the muffins for me." with a smile and I wink back saying "i got you"
>oh god what am i doing
>see the order thursday
>fucking pick up time is hour after my shift is over
>so yeah I make them but won't be around when she picks them up
>fuck
>fucking today one of the cashier foh chicks tells me a girl came by thursday picking up her muffin order and asked about me
>good fucking hell

so if she comes in again how do I hint that I'm gay and would like to hang out with her?
>>
>>8418374
I mean I'm assuming she knows since you winked at her. You could just be upfront if no one's really around.
>>
>Lesbian female who's never been in a relationship

I've tried to date and talk to other girls, but it hasn't worked out. I'm a pretty average and friendly person, I just don't get what's wrong. Help?
>>
>>8419223
How old are you and have the other girls been straight or were they lesbians that just weren't into you?
>>
>>8417602
I mean I find it harder with friends I didn't meet on tinder.
>>
>>8419223
Have you tried online dating. I know it sounds lame, but there's a fair amount of cool girls on tinder or okcupid.
>>
>>8418374
>so if she comes in again how do I hint that I'm gay and would like to hang out with her?
What the f*** is wrong with you???

Just say "Hey, would you like to have a drink with me tomorrow night?"
>>
So until recently I never really thought about my sexuality or who I am or any of that stuff. I just assumed I was a gay dude who was into fem stuff and cross dressing. (I know that isnt important but I figured it would help knowing, sorry ;w;)

But, where do I go to meet other people that are gay [spoiler] that isnt 4chan? [/spoiler]

Gay bars just seem to be a big turn off for me because I fell for the "love is pure" meme, and at least in my mind, I just think of gay bars as a hook up spot for horny people.

Ideally I would want to go to events that involve my hobbies, and meet someone through there. But to this day I still havent met a gay person through stuff like that. But I suppose its also just because I'm a social autist.
>>
>>8425392
try okcupid desu
>>
File: grimes-art-angels.jpg (65KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
grimes-art-angels.jpg
65KB, 800x599px
I'm asexual, and I need to be loved, just like any other human on this planet :<
>>
>>8425392
What kind of fem/crossdressing stuff?

How do you feel about the thought of being a woman?
>>
File: 1364594868425.jpg (73KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1364594868425.jpg
73KB, 524x468px
How do I meet a cute trap to wife? I have a comfy job and am not a creepy guy, I just have had bad experiences with women. MTFs on the other hand seem to be nicer people when I run into them and will actually hold a conversation and what not.

>any sort of dating app/site is full of hons
>everyone instantly assumes im a creepy chaser trying to stick his dick in nice people
I just want somebody to love
>>
>>8429461
Mtfs aren't traps you fuckwit
>>
File: cute1.jpg (195KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cute1.jpg
195KB, 800x800px
>>8428994
Ah sorry anon, I fell asleep.

There are different kinds of crossdressing stuff?

I just like to dress in girl clothes. Regarding fem stuff, I guess I like the idea of being a house "wife", and doing chores and having a husband and taking care of the house and all of that stuff.

Honestly the though of being a woman sounds amazing if I could actually give birth and not have to deal with testosterone and all of that garbage.

I guess my problem is just that (and I don't mean to offend anyone)...even if thats the case, I'm a guy.

Sure I think it would be amazing to be an actual woman, but I'm a boy and I can't really change that aside from trying to act more feminine.

I guess the whole femboy/agp/transgender thing confuses me a lot.

Like..I could take hrt and look feminine and try as hard as I could be to be as much of a female as possible. But isn't that just a femboy? Is the only difference between femboys and mtf's that mtf's consider themselves female, while femboys still acknowledge that they are male?

Again, sorry if I pressed any nerves. I'm really new to all of this stuff and don't know much.
>>
>>8430195
>Again, sorry if I pressed any nerves.
Don't worry anon!

>There are different kinds of crossdressing stuff?
>I just like to dress in girl clothes.
In what circumstances? Which clothes? For example, is it clothes underneath your boy clothes? If it full outfits when you get time alone? Is it going out where you won't be recognized?

>Is the only difference between femboys and mtf's that mtf's consider themselves female, while femboys still acknowledge that they are male?
Pretty much. Femboys could be argued to still have a "male role" but when they are often happy as housewives in "gay" relationships and mtfs can be career oriented, it's basically just what they call themselves, how feminine they dress, etc. The culture around it.
>>
>>8430242
Ah thank you for explaining anon.

I haven't gone too deep into the crossdressing"fetish" yet, currently I just like to wear uh... thigh highs and panties, but eventually I want to buy skirts and other cute clothes like that. Probably once I become cuter and boost my self confidence and image more.

But I guess that if I want to be feminine but still like my boy "parts", and just hate things like body hair, I guess I'm just a femboy then?

If so that makes it way easier, all of this stuff was really complicated thinking about.

Thank you anon! I'll do my best to become super cute!
>>
>>8430265
>currently I just like to wear uh... thigh highs and panties, but eventually I want to buy skirts and other cute clothes like that.
qt!

>But I guess that if I want to be feminine but still like my boy "parts", and just hate things like body hair, I guess I'm just a femboy then?
Plenty of mtfs keep their original parts and many femboys are dysphoric, but I imagine many use the same logic as you to identify as femboys.

>I'll do my best to become super cute!
Godspeed anon!
>>
>>8428991
well there are other asexuals but there are also people who have low sex drive
>>
File: 1416802758657.jpg (35KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1416802758657.jpg
35KB, 400x240px
One thing to know before dating is more about yourself. Are you a top, bottom, vers? What kind of guys are you attracted to? If you're attracted to big hairy men then try GrowlR.

One way to meet guys in a more relaxed atmosphere is going to Gaymer group meets, or gay hiking groups.

If you need a movie suggestion to watch on a date, I suggest Airplane! Work's every time.
>>
>>8428991
question:
if you dated\married someone with a high sex drive, would you care if they fucked other people to get it out of their system? assuming they were open about it and all that
>>
so penis in butt?
>>
>>8433583
personally i would care because i'm like the most monogamous person on this planet. however my sex drive kinda mirrors the other person's so i'd probably compete with them
>>
>>8433738
also like, how do you lose fear of talking to other people? i'm trying to improve myself and that's like one of my biggest flaws. i guess i'm a talkative and social person around friends but i get kinda anxious speaking to strangers because i don't wanna feel like i'm bothering them or making an ass out of myself. there's gonna be a pride event soon here and i was thinking about approaching someone and asking if they have a lighter and then just ask if they're enjoying themselves and what not.... thoughts?
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.