[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 568
Thread images: 56

File: okie.jpg (173KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
okie.jpg
173KB, 1280x853px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): BDSM and Other Kinks Edition

Post your https://bdsmtest.org/ results. Are you more domme? Sub? A wholesome vanilla sweetheart?

There is a filter list which can clean up the thread by removing bait posts. Should you notice a particularly incessant shitposter, work together and exercise the ability to HIDE and REPORT.
If you have a mic, take a look at the Discord pastebin. Make friends and meet some of us there!
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
Parlez-vous français? Here is a discord for the frogs: https://discord.gg/3Ry8yaE

Recent News
>Anon could get girls with her musical talent
>"You do have one thing in common with a plant, girl. You're great at throwing shade." (Hello 2014)
>If you can drive manual you have all you need to attract a woman
>This is an old lady general
>"did you know there are girls out there that are in love and stuff and they kiss and lick each other's butts and they're called THESPIANS."
>Girls demand girlfriends!
>"I have accidentally fucked the mother of my straight crush and I don't know how to live anymore"
>Lesbians are finally in muh Dragon Ball
>A shut-in walked outside and it sucked.

Previous: >>8382195
>>
>>8387829
die cis scum
>>
First for transbians are real lesbians.
>>
Have you ever had a "lesbian" leave you for a guy? If so what are the warning signs you ignored?
>>
File: bdsm test.png (168KB, 439x517px) Image search: [Google]
bdsm test.png
168KB, 439x517px
>>8387829
I'm quite into BDSM and domming qt girls.
>>
>>8387829
BUT THE THREAD WASNT ON PAGE 10!
WHY ARE THEIR 3 LESGENS ON YHR BOARD?
YOUR NEWS SUCKS NEXT TIME WAIT FOR NAZIOP
>>
>>8387872
Chill out, anon.
>>
File: bdsmresults.jpg (72KB, 494x614px) Image search: [Google]
bdsmresults.jpg
72KB, 494x614px
>>8387872
>autistic screeching
The news is not actually that bad. There is only one Lesgen, and two clg threads (one of which is over bump limit so acceptable)

Look at my kinks.
>>
File: peepin.jpg (94KB, 800x248px) Image search: [Google]
peepin.jpg
94KB, 800x248px
>>
I'm super vanila.. not from lack of trying kinky things with various exs but I just.. don't like it.

Whats wrong with the ol' normal sexy times?
>>
>>8387829
I can't be bothered to take this test again. I'm a submissive bratty domme and my gf is a perfectly compatible dominant mistress.
>>
>>8387883
At least the news and opening post doesn't look like it was written by a teenager.
>>
>>8387904
>Hello 2014
Are you 3 or something
>>
>>8387844
QFT

>>8387855
Yes. the ironic thing is at first she didn't want to date me because I'm trans, then she fell for me anyway, then she said she wanted someone who was willing to dick her (I wasn't), then she dumped me for a guy she only met through me.

I have a cisles gf now though.
>>
>>8387930
CIS
LES
GEN
>>>/out/
>>
>>8387930
Forgot to mention, yes there was a warning sign, that she wanted to have sex with my thing.

>>8387936
See >>8387844
>>
How many of you lesbians that wouldn't date or hook-up with pre-op trans-women would date or hook-up with post-op trans-women ?
>>
>>8387945
it wasn't even actually the first post, transbians can't even fucking meme right yet alone be lesbians.

>>>/out/

>>8387947
still a man, festering lubed up wounds don't change that
>>
>>8387936
Just ignore those guys. I put filters on so I don't even bother with their low-tier bait.

>>8387925
Is throwing shade something that's still said?
>>
Hey haha anon, post those new peeps you promised us.
>>
>>8387953
yeah.. I'll do that w/e
>>
File: 5783397793.png (11KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
5783397793.png
11KB, 512x512px
>>8387953
>filtering words
>>
>>8387981
The fact that it's the one cis female thread on the board that's also the one piece of tumblr on the board is one place I'm glad I'm not a female.
>>
>>8387981
You should go back there.
>>
>>8387988
How do you deal with the fact that 4chan doesn't have trigger warnings, landwhale?
>>
>>8387981
>implying
/clg/ is the biggest shitposters on legbutts. we're literally the only fun general on the board
>>
To femmes attracted to femmes: what kind of clothes / what clothing style do you find attractive on a girl?
>>
>>8388000
I don't care, just don't dress like shit.
>>
>>8387981
>he's mad no one can see his shitty tranner-baits
Better think up something more clever then little man.

>>8388000
Is it not safe to assume that they like femmes in femme clothes?
>>
>>8388000
Short skirts, loose flow-y tops/tunics, sun dresses etc. Also kinda depends on the girls body desu.
>>
>>8388027
Why are you such a fucking attention whore? Why are all trannies such massive attention whore?
>>
>>8388020
>loose flow-y tops/tunics,
I really want to get a bunch of these. I ditched most of my old clothes (including my old summer wardrobe) when I U Hauled in with my current gf.
>>
>>8388027
Do you want your peeps to be posted every thread?!
>>
>>8388035
>when you find a never worn still original sales tag thin white tunic that fits perfectly for $4 at the thrift store
mmm life is good
>>
>>8388040
Of course he does, why do you think he keeps posting pictures?
>>
>>8388040
>Do you want your peeps to be posted every thread?!
There happy.
And for the record I have only posted each of the "peeps" images once on clg. The rest is someone else.
>>
>>8388015
>Is it not safe to assume that they like femmes in femme clothes?
Asking for specifics like what >>8388020 said.

I recently cleaned out my closet: donated the gently worn clothes I don't wear and recycled the worn out clothes. I have about $400 to spend on new clothes before next semester starts.
>>
>>8388049
>he
>>
>>8388050
To be clear that is once EVER as in those images have only been uploaded by me to 4 chan once. And the first time was supposed to be part of a game that no one else took part in, and then somehow they became a meme....
>>
>>8388054
>$400 to spend
>literally more than I've had to spend on clothes in the last 5 years
anon.. :(
>>
>tfw no blonde white supremacist lesbian gf to roleplay with

"Anon, I'm sorry my existence taints your superior white genes....I understand now that my place was serving superiors like you all along..."
>>
>>8388147
I'll be your gf if you're azn.
>>
>>8388147
How pathetic can you be?

t. white woman
>>
Building on >>8388147, what kind of roleplay do you like clg?
>>
>>8388064
well it's $400 total from grad/birthday money
I'm lucky my family is well off
>>
>>8388160
student teacher & sister/sister mostly desu
>>
>>8388159
I just want to be a blonde woman's maid/sex slave, anon.

>>8388158
Sorry, I'm a spic
>>
>>8388191
hey Hispanic girls are cute too

t. Asian
>>
>>8388194
are you the op
>>
>>8388198
I am not
I just came here to ask about clothes advice
All the girls I've crushed on are Asian except one Latina girl.
>>
>>8388210
Are you the Asian who brought waffles to her crush?
>>
>>8388210
oh, you're asian? white booty shorts are lit, love the skin contrast

DONT JUDGE MY YELLOW FEVER
>>
>>8388219
>DONT JUDGE MY YELLOW FEVER
Nah we are judging, disgusting.
>>
>>8388213
Not going to lie but yes. That was 2 weeks ago, let me live.

>>8388219
Neat, I actually wore white denim short shorts to a grad party yesterday.
>DONT JUDGE MY YELLOW FEVER
as long as I can get a qt gf I'm happy
>>
File: Untitled.png (360KB, 637x783px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
360KB, 637x783px
>>8387829
I own my depravity, I take great pleasure in it.
>>
>>8388230
I bet a qt was secretly checking you out then, man now you're making me think of my exgf wearing white shorts to a foam party a couple years back :(
>>
>>8388230
>let me live
You're Eggo anon forever now, too late.
>>
>convince boss we should make rainbow cupcakes for pride month and the parade soon
>since we kinda near the gayborhood and ton of homos come by plus we're near the where the parade will be
>she's ok with it, decorate some rainbows, she puts pics of them on the business fb, get a couple orders for the parade already
>haaaha yeah
>some gay couple guys come in just as I'm throwing some glitter on the cute lil rainbow cupcakes
>"oh do the pride cupcakes go toward some lgbt cause?"
>say "uhm. kinda. they go to the owner. who pays me and I consider myself an lgbt cause" as a joke
>they laugh, buy cupcakes
>boss doesn't think that's funny, sent back to just frost more cakes

damn straights lack of gay humor

nah but today was fun. I love doing stupid rainbow shit for pride. I've got a personal order of macaroons weirdly for pride. IDK how this particular guy got my number but he put in an order and now I gotta figure out how to incorporate rainbows into a tiny macaroon thing without it fucking up.
>>
>>8388243
I wish, a girl I crushed on for the longest time was there too and she hugged me goodbye. I gave her an awkward pat-pat hug back ;_;

>>8388245
better than "pathetic high school chink that stalks her straight girl crush" anon (whoever called me this, it's hilarious) and "sad pepe"
>>
>>8388262
>pride here
>next to no parade
>instead the gay community just rents a park
>puts up some tents and a stage
>food trucks, gay vendors
>fun clowny shit in the sun

>>8388266
it's okay, we've all been after the straight girl before anon.. well not me now that I think about. am I not a real lesbian? hmm
>>
>>8388262
I find straight people at work great for gay humor.
>talking about manicures and pedicures
>"I notice you paint your toenails anon, but you trim your fingernails. It's very practical, is it for your hobbies?
>"Yes, it's an absolute necessity for my...hobbies."
>>
>>8388262
Pride in my city can be so lewd. Paints a weirdly sexual image of LGBT people; I'm just a normal girl that happens to like other girls just like a straight person would— no need to make it weird or sexualized.

>>8388272
are you a femme? I am and I tend to like cute, smart, clean girls with actual futures (no drug addictions or sluttiness) so every single girl I've liked and am attracted to has been straight.
>tfw crush got into Columbia fucking University and I had to pretend to be happy
>>
>>8388294
Yup, femme, and in the same boat.. except I have no actual future currently. My ex was super smart and successful and cute but left to "focus on med school"... and then started dating guys.

o well
>>
File: 6097065745_fd477f8150_b.jpg (394KB, 1024x716px) Image search: [Google]
6097065745_fd477f8150_b.jpg
394KB, 1024x716px
>>8388262
>macaroons
Or macarons? My gf loves those. Her favorite place that she swears is the best is Ladurée. I haven't tried it yet, been meaning to.
>>
>>8388306
Oh sheit that sucks. I'm scared of that happening, an ex leaving me due to my serious life decisions, except I'm the one hoping to get into med school after undergrad. What did you study?
>>
>>8388323
Journalism, back before everything was fake news saying the other guys are fake news, written only to push an agenda lmao.
>>
>>8388328
Should've studied the STEM master race
A major uni in my state actually got rid of their journalism department due to lack of funding
>>
>>8388338
I'm literally not smart enough for STEM, I had to cheat to pass highschool math anon..
>>
>>8388344
>cheat to pass highschool math
Did people actually do this? I could've gotten A's in my math classes without studying if I wanted. Maybe cause I'm Asian, kek
>>
What the fuck happened to the Waifu Bus?

>>8388316
I wish they weren't so pricey. The good ones are seriously good.
>>
>>8388362
idk I felt like I was the only person in my year that had problems.. I'm probably just retarded.
>>
>>8388368
Might be that.
>>
>>8388219
>tfw my crush has yellow fever
>>
>>8388294
>>8388306
I'm in the same boat as you two. I'm a femme after highly driven and intelligent women. I thought going to a top-tier university would expose me to more of those folks, but nope. All of the queer girls I've met here care more about partying and protesting than getting good grades or any kind of future prospects. Hoping to go to an Ivy League next year, maybe the dynamic will change at that level.

>>8388338
I think a lot of STEM majors may be less employable than a journalism degree. Not a lot you can do with an undergrad in biology or psychology, for example, without further education. Even tech-related job prospects are decreasingly promising. Most of my friends with computer science or engineering degrees make considerably less than I do with my B.A.
>>
>>8388378
Uh, what is your BA?
>>
>>8388375
>im your crush
I mean its not just yellow.. I like all colors. Except blue. Those freaks from Jupiter can fuck right off.

>>8388378
Its more that I'm too ethical to do anything with my degree I think.. nobody just "does the news" anymore. Its all "how does this story help our sides latest storyline in the culture war". As for driven smart women I've just found that the truly driven ones are too busy for romance.
>>
>>8388316
Oh yeah. My autocorrect kept fucking that up. But yup. Macarons are pretty good. It's just a lil nut meringue cookie with some cream/fruit filling but it's kinda easy to fuck up if you aren't careful so people pay top notch for them. Plus they look adorable. I'm thinking for sure I'll shape them into hearts but idk if I'm gonna just paint rainbows over with a foodgel/water mix or if it's worth incorporating into the actual batter or just put some gel in the bag. Probably gonna fuck around with it then just be lazy and paint it in the end anyway.

Gonna tell you now: make your gf a fig macaron. Fuck what anyone else says I love me some fig/honey/almond macaron mix. Goggle any decent macaron recipe, follow it and fail a bit then get it right, fill it with a basic fig/honey jam center with a lil cream border and have your gf marry you.

>>8388289
Oh straights. There's another older lesbian at my work. We just make dirty jokes in the back like "oh don't go fingering anyone now after chopping the pepper" and the straights don't always catch on.

>>8388272
That sounds like the chillest kinda pride. Here it's a parade downtown to the gayest parts of town nearby ending with the street where 5 gay clubs are just blocked off street party at night. It's kinda fun but I'm just not so into bar hopping and I'd prefer to just chill in one spot drink and listen to music.

>>8388294
In my city it gets lewd too but it's a party city where just about all parades end with somebody topless and maybe a couple dead drunks that fell off their trucks. So I figure if the straights are gonna drunkenly sexualize themselves in the street in celebration of say a battle against mexico some 200 years ago then fuck it I see no reason us homos should be judged for a lil pride parade. Hell this city turns the fucking mlk march into a fucking party parade, I'll hear no shit from the straights on this matter.
>>
>>8388368
>top-tier university
Don't want to sound prying but I'm curious, what school? High up like Ivy League or Berkeley level? Hoping too the school I'm going to will have those highly driven, intelligent women you mention.
>queer girls I've met here care about partying and protesting than getting good grades or any kind of future prospects
Definitely in the second category... I can't imagine being with someone who doesn't care about having a nice comfy life with a decent career.

For sure about STEM; if I was confident enough I would've applied to schools for engineering instead of biology, but I'm hoping to get into med school. So grades and studying are definitely taking more priority, I don't want my efforts to have gone to waste if I fail.
>>
>>8388382
Geography.

>>8388385
Good for you for making that complex ethical decision. You're totally right. I suppose unbiased media is an unattainable standard, but it has becoming ridiculously tedious to avoid extremely ideologically charged news lately. I hope that you find a great career that doesn't obligate you to betray any of your values.
>>
>>8388378
I didn't have the same experience. Most of the girls I knew could study and still party.
>>8388389
Yeah, I'm not sure why autocorrect hates macarons. I can cook, but I'm an amateur with baking. And a macaron is actually tricky to make properly. Plus she's French and had the best macarons in Paris. So yeah, not going there.
>>
>>8388378
Meant >>8388399 to be to this one

>>8388404
How do you get a high paying job with a geography BA?
>>
I'm going to kidnap you, take you back to Norway in my long boat and there's nothing you can do to stop me from marrying you.
>>
>>8388404
I hope so too, but that is getting rarer and rarer. Right now I'm just 'getting by' on freelance editing gigs and tutoring.
>by getting by
>I mean skipping half my meals a week
>and not buying new bras for over two years
>>
>>8388404
>Geography
>making more than CS and engineers
??????????????????????
>>
>>8388419
What? I'll break your jaw, cunt.
>>
>>8388439
woah Australia, no need to be so racist to the poor Norse just following their cultural norms.
>>
>>8388408
>>8388399
I'm a Canadian, and went to a prestigious Canadian university. Not Ivy or even Berkeley-tier by any means, but unquestionably internationally lauded. I won't reveal much other than that, since I disclosed my major.

I work in public policy in a particularly technical and admittedly science-oriented field, using advanced GIS. I make $70k plus benefits, plus about $20k a year in an under-the-table side gig.

My employer flat-out told me that most of the applicants to my position were STEM majors with technical skills that rivalled mine. My competitors, however, did not the necessary research or written communications skills to succeed in the job. I guess years of churning out research essays paid off.
>>
>>8388451
>top tier Canadian university where the queer girls just protest and party
UVic?
>>
>>8388451
Pretty fucking ironic that I missed the word possess* in the sentence about communications skills. Fuck.
>>
>>8388451
>most of the applicants to my position were STEM majors
So basically you managed to snag a STEM job despite your major. Don't mislead people, Geography isn't on any top 10 paying list for a reason. Neither is my major history, but it didn't keep me from doing very well in finance and tech. I don't pretend it had anything to do with my major though.
>>
>>8388451
When level of qualification do you have, how many years were you at the university, and what age did you get the job?
>>
>>8388467
How did you made it into tech and finance?
>>
>>8388471
>tech and finance
lets be real, sucking dick is the likely answer
>>
>>8388406
>Yeah, I'm not sure why autocorrect hates macarons. I can cook, but I'm an amateur with baking. And a macaron is actually tricky to make properly. Plus she's French and had the best macarons in Paris. So yeah, not going there.

Awe try it. I swear it's not so bad. If you've ever whipped meringue up you can do it. Just follow instructions to the T. Try these maybe:
http://www.davidlebovitz.com/french-chocolat/
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3sHPk4U2-U

The youtube one is actually kinda similar to how I make mine. Letting them sit for a bit, different temperature settings. I swear it's not hard a lot just don't do it proper and end up with chewer cookies or they buy them. Get red mill almond meal, always works for me.

It's kinda like a croissant in that it's a bit more technique so I think that intimidates people but it's really not so hard. It's just gotta look pretty. And in france they actually give a fuck about technique and super give a fuck about the appearance of food so everyone thinks only the french can do it but I promise you can too. The reason the macarons there, along with croissants, taste the best is simply cause they're made with care and fresh daily. If you make yours fresh and with equal care I promise it'll be just as good.

Plus think of your gf. She'll marry you anon. Make her a lil heart chocolate macaron. Do it for heeeeer. And if you fail well she knows you love her.
>>
>>8388472
>tranny who dropped out of high school projecting
>>
>>8388262
I love this story and I love your sense of humor!
>>
>>8388472
Maybe not. I haven't even graduated and I have a part time IT support job that pays me 41k/year. Thing is, this industry really needs people who actually know their shit.
>>
>>8388467
It's not a STEM job at all, just related to scientific policy. Most of the work I do is entirely irrelevant to STEM skills or knowledge. Even the technical work is all stuff I learned in required courses in my undergrad.

The majority of my coworkers have humanities and social science backgrounds. Most also have M.P.P.s, which I'm looking at eventually pursuing.
>>
>>8388462
Probably Dal
>>8388451
Congrats on getting to the good life. Even with my uni degree I was still only making 45k at most. :(

Is your under the table freelance or a consultant type deal?
>>
>>8388484
>irrelevant to STEM skills or knowledge.
>My employer flat-out told me that most of the applicants to my position were STEM majors with technical skills that rivalled mine.
Uh.
>>
>>8388468
I only have a B.A., which is a four-year degree. I got the job fresh out of uni when I was 21. I was offered a permanent position following the internship.
>>
>>8388471
I started out in high school working at a local commercial bank as a teller, then moved my way up to a financial advisor during the summers in college. I received several certifications and excelled in sales. So, when I applied, there were a lot of banks interested in me for their managerial track.
I only did sales for a while where the investment group I was part of was undergoing a major tech overhaul. I was always pretty tech savvy so I ended up being a major player involved in it, able to coordinate and communicate with both the techies and the finance guys. I also saw one of the consulting firms we hired, Bain, come in to assist and thought I could do the same work.
So long story short, I ended up switching to consulting with a tech focus.

I did all this with a history major at a top-tier liberal arts college, but the major had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>8388492
Hey thanks. I actually just flip electronics and antiques that I buy from online classifieds in my spare time.

>>8388493
The only technical skills I use are GIS and statistics stuff. Both of those skills are required for both B.A. geography majors, and B.Sc. geography majors at my university.
>>
>>8388503
Good career progress anon. Another example that it's not the papers that count, it's what you can actually do.
>>
>>8388503
You sound powerful and sexy
>>
>>8388493
I get it kinda. As a stem major loser. It's easier to put someone with good communication skills through a little extra training and get them up to the technical skill you need than to take a technically skilled person and get them to actually be skilled in communications.

They really should push communication skills in stem more and they don't.
>>
>>8388503
I'm envious but this is a great example of how to turn experience and knowledge into a career

>>8388520
As a soon to be stem major, I'm p scared of this
I'm an okay writer, enough to bullshit decently sounding papers, but I suck otherwise
>>
File: waifubusdrivergettinghead.png (309KB, 787x427px) Image search: [Google]
waifubusdrivergettinghead.png
309KB, 787x427px
>>8388365
Waifu bus driver got distracted once she got her own waifu.
>>
>>8388524
You can always take arts electives to sharpen your writing skills. Also, most decent universities have writing centres that host workshops and stuff.
>>
>>8388524
It's not just writing but verbal skills. Some stem folk have a difficult time explaining their work in a helpful way and it really hurts them. Plus so much of stem is group work and the shittiest thing about stem in university is their idea of group work is say a bunch of cs major kids in a class working together on one project all with similar technical backgrounds. But real life it'll be a cs major with a civil engineer with an environmental engineer with some finance guy and they all have to communicate themselves effectively to get shit done.

On your own it might help to get into a technical research paper writing class related to your field.
>>
>>8388528
If Waifu bus driver won't be mine...she won't be anyone's.
>>
>>8388419
What will my role as wife be?
>>
>>8388533
>>8388549
Thanks for the advice
I visit my school next month for orientation and writing classes are required in degree plan
>>
>>8388528
Cringe * 1000000
>>
>>8388482
>part time
>41k/year
I'm sad.. my mom went to grad school and teaches full time at a university but only makes ~55k. I love my mom and want her to live in the lap of luxury :'(
>>
>>8388572
My work includes night sifts and dealing with complete idiots.
>CS graduate
>fucks up code
>"a-anon plz help us!"
Not getting paid enough for this shit
>>
>>8388584
come flip burgers with me then
>>
It's time for you to go to sleep.
>>
>>8388520
>easier to put someone with good communication skills through a little extra training and get them up to the technical skill you need than to take a technically skilled person and get them to actually be skilled in communications
No, not really. Believe me, not everyone is built to be say, a programmer or electrical engineer. And it takes years to master the skills you need.
Employers are expecting you to come to the job with those skills from college. And these are tough majors to excel in, so the graduates command the best entry-level salaries for a reason.
>>8388549
The standard IT team does not require every single person to be eloquent. You have plenty of roles in place (PM/scrum master, BA, designer etc.) that will facilitate communications and more importantly, identify and document requirements that the technical staff can use to develop a solution.
Being skilled in multiple areas is always useful, but there are plenty of 6 figure salaries paid out to highly technical people with low communication skills. I work every day with people in this field, this is extremely common.
On the flip side, I see people who have managed very well with a liberal arts degree like mine, but their roles are typically hybrid ones and they do pick up technical certifications on the way.
There are also firms out there who almost never make exceptions to STEM hires. Exxon Mobil is an example, they're religious about hiring engineers, usually chem.
>>
my gf says that it'll be super easy for me to get a job in the USA because i have a BA degree i did in 3 years like any other british student so idk how that seems special. plus in history. i think im doomed to waitress forever. my gf says she'll cover my insurance when we get married and i get the right to stay and as a couple it won't be way expensive, plus file joint tax return which will save her a lot making me being there practically save her money. i feel like a dang parasite though. i kinda like the idea of being a housewife to a high powered careerwoman but also idk uncomfortable

is anyone here a lesbian housewife? do things work out ok? can you blend being butch and tough with that 1950s housewife aesthetic?
>>
>>8388604
>flip burgers
Sorry, I have no interest to lose my job to a robot in the next decade.
>>
>>8388508
One of my minors was in geography. I considered my geography courses my fun and easy classes. I loved it. I had so much fun with it.
>>
>>8388614
I'm in the exact same situation, except with a Master's in Law and the fact that I don't actually like the idea of being a housewife.
>>
>>8388634
Did your history minor complement your major? Or did you minor in it for fun
>>
>>8388614
>>8388635
A BA is a BA, and MA is an MA. It won't matter how many years it took you to get your degrees.
You can get a job pretty easily in the US if you can get a work visa, either H1B or through a marriage to your gf.
It's surprise you nearly half of Americans who work don't even have a bachelor's. Though these are mostly blue-collar jobs. Still, a bachelor's is plenty and anything extra is great. Work experience is paramount to opportunity though.
>>
>>8388648
History minor? One of my minors was in geography while the other was in chemistry. The geography was out of interest in the field. I had time in my schedule, so I figured why not.
>>
>>8388635
i like the idea of being a housewife as a mix of subby roleplay thing, the clash of mixing my usual denim, leather and boots with yellow marigold gloves and an apron, and i love making my gf happy. when i've visited on visa waiver for a couple of months at a time i can't work legally so i kinda go housewife mode, cook all the time, my gf gets wine, massages and foot rubs when she gets home from work and i love caring for her because she works dang hard to provide for us. but i can see it getting dull and unstimulating intellectually fast. theres only so much housework, time to waste on wow, or working out. i feel guilty and not like an equal partner if i can't contribute. idk mixed feelings. i shoulda studied something applicable to a career instead of 'fun'
>>
File: wbd.png (13KB, 730x627px) Image search: [Google]
wbd.png
13KB, 730x627px
>>8388551

Anon, please! Don't kill me! Where will all these waifus go?
>>
>>8388634
Physical geography or human?
>>
I have officially mastered the art of lazy masturbation & studying and idk what do anymore.
>>
>>8388666
Yeah that was a typo. Did you do anything with your chem degree, like professional/grad school? That and bio are both pretty useless majors without advancement...
>>
>>8388683
iktf anon, my ex was... born into wealth I guess, like upper 1% yknow? I always felt so guilty because there was only so much I could contribute when we lived together

fucking sucked
>>
>>8388683
That's funny because our situations are so similar. Gf working very hard, feeling bad that she's spending money on me, even WoW, working out, the visa waiver, and wishing that I had picked something different to study so it'd be easier to work in the US.
I'm dominant and femme though, I always want to make her happy but I'd rather massage her pussy than her feet. But I don't think she minds that.
>>
>>8388731
she works so hard and i'm grateful, she wants us to be comfortable, making her happy and comfy is the least i can do. i cover groceries, do laundry, cook and clean, keep house, and thats great. i still feel guilty tho. i don't wanna get too used to it because i love working, even if my current job is literally giving ice cream to children
>>
>>8388732
I want to spend money on you, you won't let me!
>tfw can easily afford master's program for gf
>tfw she keeps rejecting it
>>
>>8388732
oh she likes me to be dominant, i'm just rubbish at it. i'm actually fairly fem (i like my makeup and long hair in a high ponytail, only with nape undercut) but standard butch styling. shes high fem, i'm like full bulldyke in comparison. gosh we're way similar. hey you can't get to the pussy until after the foot feet, and a hamburger helper supper and a cuddle, have some class!
>>
>>8388693
I'm not sure. On my degree plan, it just stated it as geography. I took courses such as world regional geo, GIS, weather and climate, computer cartography, cultural geo, environmental geo. I think that was it.

>>8388728
My major was in biology. My minors were in chemistry and geography. I'm not too fond of chemistry, but I did it because I had too.
>>
>>8388709
>lazy masturbation

Like the kind where you don't use hands?
>>
Should I give a chubby girl a chance?
>>
>>8388808
Biology is more interesting anyways
I'm going to be majoring in it
>>
>>8388828
Quick and easy orgasm
>>
>>8388686
waifu bus driver i love you so much please be mine and mine alone i love you

>>8388828
If she'll give a salad a chance.
>>
>>8388828
Only if she is willing to get a gym membership.
>>
>>8388801
Sorry, she's crashing now and I will too after this post.
She's completely a dominant femme, she goes straight for what she wants, when she wants it and she's right, I like that about her.
I'm also the one who cooks the meals and putters around the house. She always helps out though, when I ask.
We're about equally femme in appearance, except she refuses to wear skirts or dresses, and she's more /fit/, likes kickboxing and MMA.
>>
>>8388832
You'll do fine. It's not that hard. Good luck either way, anon.
>>
>>8388908
Ah I'm hoping. I seriously underestimate myself sometimes. It's a long path of school and studying ahead of me. Thanks.

are you that Texas anon by chance
>>
>>8388808
Oh alright, yeah except for cultural geography, that's all physical geography stuff. Physical geography is geography of the actual earth, human is about what people do to the earth or because of it.

Did you like GIS? It was my favourite thing about geography.
>>
>>8388926
Yeah, I'm from Texas. Which anon are you again? My apologies, unfortunately I've been too busy lately to linger around here as I used too.

>>8388952
The GIS course I took was only an intro class, but I enjoyed it.
>>
>>8389048
Houston anon. I think I skype messaged you 2 months ago and you didn't reply so I stopped lol
>>
>>8388462
>UVic
>top tier
wot
>>
File: halp.jpg (30KB, 338x378px) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
30KB, 338x378px
Any advice for finding a gf in a hick state?

I'll stuck in Kentucky for at least two more years because of uni, and the gay scene is so small here it makes me lose hope.
>>
>>8389085
I was wondering if any other leafs would get triggered by that joke lmao
>>
>>8388865
Post a pic of your gf from behind
>>
>>8389088
*I'll be
>>
>>8389088
Local high schools are bound to have sexually frustrated teen girls. Good for sex, bad for anything else.
>>
>>8389089
Well I am here and I am triggered.
>>
>>8389057
Oh shit, desu. I'm sorry! I truly am.
I don't use skype anymore. Hold on, I'll reinstall it. Fuck. I feel bad about this. I should have given you my steam. I'm there more often.
>>
>>8389103
that sound.. vaguely predatory

also >>8389107 makes me wonder, what are our favorite games, and least favorite?
>>
>>8389107
Uh it's okay
I may or may not have accidentally found your Twitter, I can follow you / send you a follow request there instead if that's fine
I have a steam but haven't used it in 6 years lol
>>
>>8389088
Join a uni womens sport
and/or
Hit on literally every woman on your uni rugby team
>>
>>8389088
Hi E how's life
>>
>>8389103
Ah I mean that could work, but I'd rather do something with girls my age or older. I'll be an incoming college freshman this August, so I want to distance myself from High school and High school kids as much as possible now.

Er, and I may have a thing for older girls..
>>
>>8389136
sup, 25 and will bring liquor
>>
>>8389136
You sound like that type of a good girl that wants to be collared, spanked and needs lots of cuddling during after sex.
>>
>>8389116
>favorite game
Gator golf

>least favorite
Chicken limbo.
>>
>>8389133
Hey J! I'm good, just on 4chins with my cat. I thought it was you, but I didn't say anything haha

I guess that means I'm the only KY anon here, but that's probably a good thing
>>
>>8389132
beautiful girl
>>
>>8389128
Oh geez. You found my twitter? Kek.
Ummm, yeaaa. Go ahead and send me a follow request there.
>>
>>8389146
Yeah it's me. I wish I had a cat.

>>8389148
Sorry about that. I just sent a request.
>>
>>8389132
The rugby thing is a good idea, /fit/ girls are qt especially since I love going to the gym. There's supposed to be a pride thing here the 23rd, so I might check that out as well
>>8389141
That sounds nice. What kind of liquor are we talking about?
>>8389142
Are you in Boston? I feel like I've talked to another anon here about those exact same kinks before. Not that I mind
>>
File: IMG_3436.jpg (55KB, 324x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3436.jpg
55KB, 324x580px
>>8388801 #
>long hair with nape undercut
I'm the same! Got this design currently (pic not of me but the one I showed the barber). Got any cute nape design ideas?
>>
>>8389132
Oh Jesus fuck that girl is hot.
>>
>>8389168
Twitter name starts with a J, yes? Just want to make sure I'm adding the correct person.
>>
>>8389207
yes that's me
>>
File: leopard.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
leopard.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>8389196
Oh man I've always wanted to do a haircut like that but my hairline is fucked up and I don't know if I can pull it off. Something similar to this might be cool, but I could just be saying that because I'm trashy.
>>
>>8389196
>>8389229
It's incredibly ugly
>>
File: IMG_3430.jpg (140KB, 736x1309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3430.jpg
140KB, 736x1309px
>>8389229
Ooh I think straight across in the back is so cool (and hot tbqh). I don't think I can pull off cheetah print but I do love dyed undercuts and bold aesthetic stuff. I had half and half hair for a while and it was a blast. :)

>>8389247
Damn, I can't believe God has graced us here in this thread with the One True Objective Opinion. Thank you so much.
>>
File: pomp and circumstance.jpg (33KB, 550x650px) Image search: [Google]
pomp and circumstance.jpg
33KB, 550x650px
>>8389247
Matches my face.

>>8389292
I agree it looks really cool! I'd totally try something like this out but my hairline is almost duck-tail like so it'd look kind of weird. I normally just wear a slick, high ponytail. But I've been thinking of trying a pomp.
>>
>>8389229
>>8389292
>>8389335
I'm only cool with these gay hairstyles on actually gay women. Shit pisses me off when straight girls do it cause damn if my gaydar isn't shit enough already and they gotta fuck with this shit.

Is there a lesbian long hair version? I like my hair long and am tired of being mistaken for straight.
>>
>>8389192
You're right, I do live in Boston.
>>
>>8389335
Ahh this model's hair is so beautiful! I think hair is honestly the most make-it-or-break-it feature on a person for me. Flattering hair will make a person look five times better to me, unflattering hair five times worse. Healthy beautiful soft looking hair on a girl is just... <3
Maybe you could tell a stylist your concern re hairline and see if they can modify the cut to suit you? You should totally go for the pomp, they are cute af.
I've been wearing a lot of ponytails too recently because I'm in the tedious process of growing out my bangs and I don't like how the hair in the front currently frames my face. :/
>>
>>8389354
>you can only have long hair if you are straight
>conversely, you can only have short hair if you are queer

Why not just have hair?
>>
>>8389354
A nape undercut keeps your hair long- I look exactly the same with and without it from the front/side.
I think the only time I suspect a girl with long hair is not straight (based on her hair alone) is when she *always* keeps it up in the exact same tight hairstyle, as if she dislikes the length but is too insecure about looking gay to cut it.
>>
>>8389354
>gay hairstyles
wtf

Oh, whatever. Stupid dykes have always been like that.
>>
>>8389363
>"queer" instead of just lesbo
>wah what about the straights
you sound bislutty

nah but really it's just kinda annoying seeing girls with basically gay hairstyles and they're not gay, throws me the fuck off. leave the undercuts to the homosexuals
>>
>>8389378
I wore a flannel button down on the day I came out to my therapist, does that appease your strict sense of whatever
>>
>>8389373
Yeah I think the same about the always up long hair. That's how I kinda caught on my gf was gay. I've mentioned she ought to just cut it short if she's never going to do anything with it besides a ponytail/bun. But then I do like it down when we're alone. It's weird but because she rarely lets it down it feels more intimate to see.

I think of an undercut but my job is a bit too professional for that.
>>
>>8389378
>>8389378
>you cannot use the word "queer" without being bisexual

Why are you so driven to associate personality type with word choice and hair style?
>>
>>8389378
Calm down Kale, Caulifla isn't interested in Cabba
>>
>>8389414
cause I've observed irl that bichicks use queer a whole lot more and get defensive of straights more? and my silly monkey brain likes to recognize patterns

I mean I'm also just kinda shitposting a bit cause it's late but yeah I get the whole we're taking back queer thing but it also feels like calling yourself queer is the new "pan" for bi chicks wanting to call themselves something besides bi.

Like whatever I get it it's all inclusive and shit but I still prefer gay/lesbian and notice most others that are more full lesbian or a fully gay dude don't use queer as much and just say lesbian/gay.

Also idk just fun to shit on bisluts.
>>
>>8389420
i've honest no clue what this reference is too but explain cause it's slow and i'm bored please
>>
>>8389433
queer is what bisexual girls use to avoid the bi stigma
cause lesbian is too limiting
>>
>>8389443
right?

fuck just say bi. Like honest to god I'll shit on bisluts for fun but really idgaf about a bi girl. I've dated ones in the past.

But I'd honestly prefer a real actual bi girl that was real about herself than these insecure pan/"queer" girls. Cause those seem like the chicks that are for sure gonna just be with me for politicking reasons and then fuck off on some dick later on.

"Queer" seems like the kinda thing a girl would call herself to be a part of the lgbt community 5 years into her marriage to some ftm dude or some shit like that.
>>
>>8389479
Agreed with everything. I can't see any sexuality outside of straight, bi, gay, or asexual as valid.

Funny story, about two girls in my school. One is (according to them) nonbinary, queer using they/them pronouns and the other is a trans FTM pansexual; both use gay to describe themselves (makes no sense wtf). They were dating and later broke up cause the first one cheated on the second with an internet guy. It was a big deal in their social group.

Shit like that is why I stayed closeted. All the out LGBT people in my school acted like that, and the handful that are sane, normal, and cis mostly stayed closeted too.
>>
>>8388614
I'm a lesbian housewife but i have a job. I'm a translator for different languages and if I'm not translating I travel to different countries working as an interpreter in other jobs.
When my wife works I cook clean take care of our pets.I also do the laundry,iron and focus on paying on our bills while i do work.I make my wife lunch and I also look constantly for new recipes to impress her. When she comes home we have a routine already, but i really enjoy it.She comes home and if she is very hungry she eats her dinner and I eat with her or I put the bath for her or i finish doing my work on my laptop.My wife works in research.My wife has a very high libido so before she goes to work i pleasure her, sometimes she wants a full round or not.She wants lots of sex but desu i can't keep up with her, it worries me she might get tired of me but she reassures me I'm a fulfilling partner. I think that you need to be clear about your jobs in the house, even when my wife comes home shes sweet and wants to help but by the time she comes home I've already cleaned it. I understand sometimes your spouse comes home very upset because of work so you might need to be understanding and nothing makes them more happier than a bavkrub after work. Massages save marriages and i do them a lot for my wife. I think it also depends on your personality.
>>
File: garbage with cute hair.jpg (211KB, 622x350px) Image search: [Google]
garbage with cute hair.jpg
211KB, 622x350px
>>8389354
Yeah it confuses me sometimes too. But I can't talk shit because I have a ponytail, too. You could always do the pompadour version?

>>8389357
>I think hair is honestly the most make-it-or-break-it feature on a person for me.

Same. That's why I'm trying to figure out a way to mix up my hair style. I've been told I look good with the ponytail but I wonder if there's something better.

>>8389373
I just like it out of my face and am boring. I had short hair for so long I don't really know how to style long hair anymore.
>>
>tfw no Finnish gf
>>
>>8389573
Do you want to kill yourself?
>>
>>8389573
>My wife has a very high libido so before she goes to work i pleasure her, sometimes she wants a full round or not.She wants lots of sex but desu i can't keep up with her, it worries me she might get tired of me but she reassures me I'm a fulfilling partner.

Idk why but this turned me on.
>>
>>8389650
Why would she want that when she has a comfortable life? If I took pleasure in those things I'd be happy as her too.

>>8389229
Not cute.
>>
>>8389420
>>8389440
I don't get it either but kale, cauliflower and cabbage are all cultivars of brassica oleracea.
>>
>>8389440
Dragon ball super had a new episode
Kale, FemBroly, went full Hulk on skinny male who she thought was making moves in her hot boss and tried to murder him
https://youtu.be/cGsukcf44qc
8/10
Would watch again
>>
>>8389373
>as if she dislikes the length but is too insecure about looking gay to cut it.
I'm not insecure, I just occasionally get tired of being mistaken for a prepubescent boy and I'd rather grow a ponytail than fuck with my wardrobe.
>>
>>8389573
>>8388614
I want to be a housewife and stay at home mom so so so bad desu
>>
Stories of homophobic people who turned out to be gay.
>>
>>8389854
My former fwb
>>
>>8389854
Friends mom who secretly went to dyke bars in nearby city and banged black girls to feel humiliated.
>>
>>8389960
okay, that's hot
>>
>>8389854
Me before my gf brought me around.
>>
four days smoke free so far
>>
I just came back from Mexico and I have to say that those Spic girls sure know how to eat pussy.
>>
>>8390507
Spics are fat and smell like old beans. Pass.
>>
>>8390507
Tell us about your spicy encounters anon.
>>
>>8390510
No, my Spics were tight albeit with small tits but that was just a huge plus.
>>8390539
I just hooked up with local qt's in Tinder. Tried to learn Spanish, didn't work, went to bar instead. Then I took her to my hotel and woke up with a beautiful latina in my arms.
>>
>>8390489
Grats, keep it up!
>>
>>8390489
congrats! i've been thinking of quitting myself-- after nearly 10 years. disgusting habit.
>>
>>8390734
And expensive too. It will also open up more options for qts. Smoking's a turnoff for most non-smokers.
>>
File: IMG_0758.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0758.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Speaking of bad habits: Monday morning, giant apple pie, breakfast of champions. There's also vanilla ice cream in the fridge.
Tempting, but that pie looks like it's been around since Friday.
>>
>>8389373
>dislikes the length but is too insecure about looking gay to cut it
literally me
>>
Curious about your opinions
Please order the following best to worse:
>Lesbians
>Bisexuals
>Gay Males
>MtF Transsexuals
>FtM Transsexuals
>People who are none of the above but still claim to be Queer
>>
>>8390926
>lesbian general what do you think about lesbians
Kys tranny.
>>
>>8390489
Good job, McBurger!
>>
File: 1455330101653.jpg (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455330101653.jpg
58KB, 900x900px
>>8390507
GAIJIN GET OUT MEXICAN GIRLS ARE FOR THE MEXICANS STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE WALL GOD DAMN BURGER
>>
>>8390926
Lesbians > Bisexual women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bi males = gay males = FtM >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the poop I had the other day, it was dark and smelled so bad, I thought I might have just excreted the death of everyone in the apartment building >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MtFs.

I'm not going to count that definition of queer because it doesn't real.
>>
>>8389628
>tfw no Finnanon gf

>>8389407
>It's weird but because she rarely lets it down it feels more intimate to see.

I know that feel. For a while, my ex wore her hair up everytime I saw her. When we held hands for the first time, she let her hair down prior to it, and did so the few times after as well. Made a complete Pavlov out of me and at times I already got turned on when I saw her with her hair down, since it had such a close connection to our lewds.
>>
>>8390926
Cis gays > Bisexuals > FtM > MtF >>>>>>>>>>>> Made-up bullshit
>>
>>8391045
My gf does the same thing where she refuses to cut her hair but insists on keeping her hair tied up or under a hat constantly so it gives the impression that she does (good thing she's cute enough to pull it off). I rarely see it down and it's nice when I do.
>>
>>8391040
Sorry to say this but I have thing for latina girls from now on.
>Going to save a qt from Hispanic shithole
>>
>>8391054
>refuses to cut her hair but insists on keeping her hair tied up or under a hat constantly
What's with this?
>>
>>8391040
>>8391055
It's not like you have to cross the wall to get one. There's plenty on this side.
>time to order in some taco
>>
>>8391058
Because long hair is a pain but nobody wants to look like a butch by chopping it all.
>>
>>8391060
Yes but I still prefer to sorta "buy" my own Hispanic gf by saving her from 3rd world country.
>>
>>8391053
why gays above bis? why ftms above mtfs?
>>
>>8391058
I asked and gotten vague answers like "It's easier" or "I prefer it like this."
>>
>>8391063
It's a pain even when you keep it out of the way and you look butch anyway if it's out of sight.
>>
>>8391054
My ex actually wore her hair short for quite a while - although that was before we met. She doesn't always wear it in the same style either, but rather tries different up-does, and also just wears it down occasionally.
>>
>>8391073
>a pain even when you keep it out of the way
How?
>you look butch anyway if it's out of sight.
Not everybody has a man face.
>>
>>8391082
>How?
The care.

>Not everybody has a man face.
You can have a feminine face and a butch look.
>>
>>8391063
Keeping my hair long and wearing it out is easiest for me. But I have very low maintenance Asian hair.
>>
>>8391098
>Asian hair
get out, easy mode
>>
>>8391063
>long hair is a pain
Meh
>>
>>8391098
yesss
Asian hair is the best. Currently a little past my shoulders but I'm growing it out.
>>
>>8391098
>Asian hair
marry me plz
>>
>>8391156
No.
>>
Why are Korean females such assholes?
>>
>>8391183
You sound retarded as hell so you deserve to be treated like a piece of shit.
>>
File: 3532156215.jpg (38KB, 633x469px) Image search: [Google]
3532156215.jpg
38KB, 633x469px
>>8391178
>>8391156
>>
>>8391183
First world toys in a 3rd world culture with zero outside the box thinking. Hell, critical thinking is discouraged in all forms and for women it's easier to be a materialistic dumb bitch than pull your own weight.
>>
>>8391189
Thanks for proving my statement.
>>
>>8391197
I'm white, dumbass.
>>
>>8391193
Male genocide when?
>>
>>8391202
We know you're all white-washed but try not to hate yourself too much.
>>
>>8391202
White dumbass?
>>
>>8391105
I also can't remember the last time I had a pimple.
Come at me, sis.
>>
>>8391206
Kek, yes I'm lying about being white on 4chan. Thanks for confirming my statement:

>You sound retarded as hell so you deserve to be treated like a piece of shit.
>>
>>8391208
>i dont understand how commas work, wat r they
>>
>>8391209
Which Asian? I got mixed genes and my skin breaks out a lot lately.
>>
>>8391211
Surgery to appear white does not make you white, dog eater gook.
>>
>tfw June already
>tfw thinking about all the things that could happen throughout the rest of the year
>tfw realizing I will most likely end it alone and miserable again
>tfw no gf
>>
>>8391156
Actual anon you replied to:
Sorry, I have a gf.
>>8391183
Why so salty, did you get rejected? Or did her resting bitch face offend you that much?
>>
>>8391227
Resting bitch face is a real curse Anon, I tell you.
I even had grills tell me to stop looking so bitchy during lewds.
>>
>>8391218
Oh no, racial slurs against a race that is not mine. It stings so much, fuck.
>>
>>8391217
100% Korean. I'd say in before plastic surgery and dog-eating jokes, but that already happened.
>>
Should Lesbian Empire have a caste system?
>>
>>8391183
>beta racist cunt got rejected and came to whine about it on 4chan
sad!
>>
>>8391246
Same here, half at least. Why are we so gay? Is it a sign of our superiority?

>>8391239
That's kinda cute tho
>>
>>8391222
Same shit.
>>
>>8391266
I don't know where you are but most of the Asian lesbians I know are Vietnamese, Filipino or Chinese.
>>
>>8391276
Maybe you live in an area where the Asians are mostly those 3? vietnamese girl here, I definitely do
>>
>>8391276
By everything I've seen where I live Koreans seem to be the least-gay haha
>>
>>8391246
If you're the cool one who was in compliance and did river rafting and shit then I'm glad to see you're still around.
>>
>>8391286
Japanese and Chinese are gay af.
>>
>>8391281
There's a lot of Koreans here. But they're mostly super Christian Korean families so I think there's more closet cases.
>>
>tfw no slut gf
>>
>>8391302
Boobanon would probably take you.
>>
>>8391296
I like whitewater rafting but I'm not in compliance so sorry, not her.
>>
>>8391276
We seem to be most gay in secret from my experience. It's why I run into them online. I've never met a gay flip or gay Chinese. I have met bi ones tho. And a gay Vietnamese. Whenever you hear a girl is dating an Asian she seems to be a Chinese, Vietnamese, or Korean girl.
>>
File: 1494366678176.png (99KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1494366678176.png
99KB, 535x577px
>>8391305
Boobanon is never going to post her boobs. False promises every week.
>>
>>8391266
>Korean
>That's kinda cute tho

I-If you want to, I could show it to you.

captcha Uhaul Halifax
>>
>>8391297
Idk about Japs since there aren't many at all around here but the Chinese girls are like.. pretty gay for college and then move back home and marry a guy whether they're "actually gay" or not.

>>8391319
My ex was Chinese.. we dated for over two years with her being half out (aka all her friends that were born in Canada and whitewashed to shit knew she was gay and her family plus immigrant friends had no idea we were anything but roommates)
>>
Maybe cause I'm Asian myself but I don't care about the type of Asian as long as they aren't too culturally strict; I tend to like smart cute paler girls which can be any type.
>>
>>8391326
She's got too much game.
>>
>>8391345
When I came out, my mom got around to accepting it but the only thing she said was, "Just don't bring a Japanese home to the family." Old school Koreans can be weird like that, my mom almost never buys anything Japanese.
But I don't know any Japanese lesbians so it hasn't been a problem.
>>
>>8391364
What's wrong with the Japanese?
>>
>>8391372
>not knowing about Korea/Japan history
>>
>>8391372
Resentments left over from Japanese occupation of Korea.
>>
>>8391372
I'm assuming it's the while Koreans and Japanese people hate each other thing
>>
>>8391364
My mom tells me we shouldn't hate the Japanese and they make quality stuff. She believes the Japanese put us on the map. She is outraged about the Dokdo thing tho. And hates it when I consume Japanese media instead of Korean stuff. Now that there's some lesbian webtoons it's pretty even tho.

>>8391328
I'm half Korean. But I'd be happy to look at your angry face all day.
>>
>>8391377
>expecting amerifats to know any history other than U.S. history
>>
>tfw drowning in my repressed yellow fever
h e l p
>>
>>8391400
>tfw Japanese gf
Life is good
>>
>>8391400
h-hi

Is yellow fever for lesbians really a thing?
>>
>>8391411
I mean.. its a thing for me I guess? IDK I've always been into asian qts.. though that might have something to do with so many white girls here being garbage tier bi/queer/full on communist whacko and asian girls just being by and large normal.
>>
>>8391411
It is and I need an East Asian gf and I need one now!
>tfw Finnish
>nothing but green eyed blondes in the family
>all the gf's been blonde femmes
>gets boring
>>
>>8388194
Tell me Asian lesbian, what's the fastest way to any Asian girl's heart?
>>
File: casual3.jpg (42KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
casual3.jpg
42KB, 285x285px
>>8391434
Just know how to eat her fortune cookie, duh.
>>
>>8391395
>I'm half Korean.
Yeah, I realized. What's the other half? Half white master race?

>But I'd be happy to look at your angry face all day.
Oh, Koreanony. How could I look so angry with a qt like you around?

>>8391411
Yes, it definitely is.
>>
>>8391434
her parents
>>
>>8391419
>garbage tier/bi/queer/full on communist whacko
Kek. I can kinda understand, most girls I've liked are (straight) Asian girls. But I like cute skinny girls regardless.

>>8391422
>tfw Asian and my crush is a red haired white girl

>>8391434
Just be normal? idk.

I don't regret posting my picture here yet, hasn't been spammed which is what I was scared of
>>
>>8391441
>fortune cookie
Kek

>>8391419
Don't start thinking that because white girls are crazy, Asian girls aren't. Asian girls can be psycho too. Maybe even more with their repressed sexual frustrations.

>>8391442
Half Korean and half Chinese.
>>
>>8391453
Oh yeah I know enough horror stories but.. inwardly crazy better than outwardly crazy imo
>>
Ultimate racial hierarchy
1. Good whites, East Asians and half Asians
2. Southeast Asians and shit whites
3. Spics and Westernized fit Arabs, Turks etc
4. Westernized and fit South Asians
5. Fit and educated blacks
6. South Asians, shit Arabs and other subhmans
7.Niggers, fatties and other untermensch
>>
>>8391441
>>8391443
>>8391445
Ok, but how the fuck do I find out if a girl in an Asian country is lesbian yes or no?
>>
>>8391308
Huh, well I'm sure you're cool too.
>>
>>8391473
Ask her. Why are you asking for in an Asian country? Pretty sure the majority are homophobic.
>>
>>8391453
>Half Korean and half Chinese.

Oh, are you the regular OP?
>>
>>8391483
I will study in Tokyo for a full academic year. My ex-girlfriend was really out and proud so my gaydar is a bit rusty. And I'm pretty sure that it's hard to spot who is gay and who isn't in conservative countries like Japan anyway.
>>
I have spent 500 dollars on books this year
>no regrets
>>
>>8391517
Just download them off seedy russian websites next time, anon.
>>
>>8391517
bookzz.org
>>
>>8391517
in a year total or this year so far?
>>
>>8391434
>don't be so thirsty or feverish you scare her away
>be open to her food, culture etc. but without going full weebo
>everything else, all general advice on getting and keeping a girl applies
>>
>>8391497
I hear social media is the way to go there. Find out where the foreigner-friendly gay parties are and hit them up.
>>
>>8391473
They have gay districts in Asian countries too. I hope you know the local language though. It's hard if you don't.
>>
>>8391565
It's a good thing I have no clue about being a weeb, I've only ever seen My Neighbour Totoro.
I also don't really have yellow fever, I'm just open to any race, really. Thanks.

>>8391572
I hope they use tinder too, that's usually how I approach girls.

>>8391572
Good thinking

>>8391578
I will focus on some basic speech. I want to be at least able to order drinks, introduce myself, ask someone's name etc. Shouldn't be too hard. Yeah I will hit up some gay spots. I just hope the lesbian scene isn't too tiny but I doubt it, it's a huuuuuge place.
>>
>>8391529
No, I want to support the makers
>>8391546
This year so far. And I've even read the most of them
>>
Korea just has one out celebrity, right? Hong Seok-cheon who came out in 2000. That seems so depressing... almost two full decades later and no one has followed suit. From what I've read, their media is full of gay innuendo but it's acceptable because the concept of gayness is so distant that all the "trip and fall into accidental same-sex kiss" stuff is only ever seen as a harmless joke- like the idea of it being legimitately gaaaay doesn't occur to people.
>>
>>8391624
I prefer paper but then I hate dealing with the storage/shelving issue. I had a lot of books to unload the last time I moved.
>>
>>8391631
Is that why that Korean movie Ah-ga-ssi (The Handmaiden, 2016) was a pretty big success? I mean, homosexuality as a term is mentioned 0 times in total in the movie but it has extremely explicit lesbian scenes. Even for Hollywood standards. (I really recommend this movie to everyone, it's like Basic Instinct but pro-lesbian and in a historical setting.)

People just don't seem to think much of it if it's solely in the media, I guess.
>>
>>8391634
I use books as a decoration element.Makes a hell of a first impression desu.
>>
File: jiyiVGl.jpg (240KB, 800x508px) Image search: [Google]
jiyiVGl.jpg
240KB, 800x508px
>>8391624
>I've even read the most of them
Now that's really impressive. I'm terrible about actually reading all the books I buy.

>>8391634
>I prefer paper but then I hate dealing with the storage/shelving issue.
Ugh, same. I've largely converted to ebook because I ran out of space.
>>
>>8391662
>like Basic Instint
Don't insult the masterpiece that is The Handmaiden like that.
>>
>>8391672
Not that impressive because most of my books are 50-100 books about deep learning, statistical learning etc.
>also lesbian erotica
>>
>>8391688
I'm sorry, you're right. Handmaiden is way better. What was I thinking? I just have sentimental value attached to that movie. It was one of the films that made me realize I wasn't straight back in my teenage days.
>>
>>8391631
Not the only one but it's too depressing to keep track, that's for sure.
>>8391662
My gf and I really liked it. We watched an early screener version with subs so terrible they were hilarious. We plan on watching it with real subs on Amazon at some point.
>>
File: chopsticks.png (24KB, 258x185px) Image search: [Google]
chopsticks.png
24KB, 258x185px
>>8391662
>Ah-ga-ssi
There were a lot of nitpicky things that bugged me about that movie. Like really nitpicky things.
>>
>>8391700
I loved the fuck out of it! Will rewatch it soon.

>>8391705
Like? The scissoring part or something?

Also, what is the best movie around lesbian romance ever? I vote for Carol.
>>
>>8391668
This.
Getting taken home by a qt girl who has a good library doubles her chances of getting into my pants that night.
>>
>>8391699
If I had to pick a comparison, I'd say it's more like Bound for the lesbian sex, mindscrew, action and suspense.
>>
>>8391698
Dunno, sounds impressive enough to me.
>>
>>8391712
Good to know that we're on the same page, anon. But I really enjoy the aesthetic side of my book collection. Though I have to buy more reading for summer because I'm running out.
>reading and night sifts are god tier combination
>>8391733
Thanks I guess? I really enjoy reading but I guess I should read more for pleasure.
>>
>>8391711
>Like? The scissoring part or something?
No, little things like the position of the chopsticks in the picture. Maybe it was intentional since he's a faker, but there were a bunch of things like that that bugged me.
>>
>>8391495
Yeah.

>>8391458
I just wonder when it manifests itself. One day she just might pop.

>>8391517
Wow. Nerd.
>>
>>8391769
I got a lot of that in high school.
>I femmenized myself in college
>>
>>8391763
I had no idea, what's the right position for chopsticks then? I don't want to be a culturally insensitive idiot.
>>
>>8391797
>culturally insensitive idiot
In that anon's case it's autism, not cultural sensitivity.
>>
>>8391797
That's not something you'd be expected to know if you're not Korean. It's enough if you know how to eat with chopsticks.
>>
>>8391797
It doesn't really matter if you're a normal person, only if you're pretending to be high-class Japanese.
>>
>>8391816
>>8391819
>>8391823
I'm confused but I won't prod my chopsticks into my food next time I promise
>>
>>8389196
i don't do designs, i continually just grow it out, shave it back. its not that weird upside down v shape either. like a wrongways windows peak creeping up the back of your head. i just go for a nape undercut because i have way thick hair so it makes drying quicker, means i break hairbands less fast, and idk i'm a bit dykey but don't want to commit to short hair fully again.

>>8389229
that is so trash i almost wanna get it and build an outfit around being a leopard print everything meltdown because its so hideous. its like standing on a bridge and wanting to jump off even when you know its retarded. fuck you for tempting me
>>
>>8391823
Which would be really weird if you're Korean. Korean and Japanese dining etiquette is different.
>>
>>8391823
So you're telling me the correct way to use chopsticks isn't by pretending they're legs dancing to the tune of "hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gaaaaal"
>>
File: 5e63f.jpg (77KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
5e63f.jpg
77KB, 736x736px
>>8391841
>Korean
>>
>>8389650
No i dont want to. I love my life and i feel fulfilled. I don't understand why I'd be unhappy. I have a job i love and my wife is kind. I also want to give my wife babies but thats not realistically possible.
>>8389656
My wife also gets turned on when i tell her i can't keep up with her. Im very sensitive so I get too tired, she claims it's not a problem especially since i pleasure her often.She is the more dominant partner so ill just leave you with that.
No one asked but since everyone is talking about different ethnicities, im hispanic and my wife is white american. I am from mexico but i have spanish blood and mexican blood in me. Her parents actually don't mind that i am a woman but they hate my ethnicity. They are a bit racist. Me and my wife hardly go tough times but if we do its usually about her parents behavior.
>>
File: 20160531124547.jpg (87KB, 393x311px) Image search: [Google]
20160531124547.jpg
87KB, 393x311px
>>8391829
It really doesn't matter. Most modern people don't care much (especially if you're foreign) and break a bunch of those rules anyway.

>>8391841
It was the dude's dish, he was pretending to be Japanese nobility.

>>8391852
I'd pay for your meal if you could feed yourself while doing that.
>>
File: 1f48.png (196KB, 650x640px) Image search: [Google]
1f48.png
196KB, 650x640px
>>8391863
Pretty much all I could find on Korean dining etiquette.
>>
>>8391863
>>8391877
>not allowed to blow your nose
So Koreans would rather have people splash their food with mucus and viruses than allow them to wipe that out. Absolutely retarded. No wonder you idiots eat food with literal shit in them.
>>
File: 1481014656176.png (78KB, 686x359px) Image search: [Google]
1481014656176.png
78KB, 686x359px
>tfw ugly
>tfw just want to touch qt girls
I don't care if I you put a bag over my head, cover me up with the sheets and pretend I'm someone else - you don't have to touch be back either
>>
>>8391863
>>8391877
Is it ever OK to blow your nose in public?

I'm not putting that bowl down, I don't know what to do with my left hand when I do.

>>8391886
Go to the washroom often, take drugs to dry you out.
>>
>>8391863
I remember something about using spoons with rice for koreans
but not specifically why
>>
>>8391886
Bitch, are you fucking serious? Blowing your nose at the table is absolutely disgusting in most cultures. Get some manners. Do you also pick your nose at the table? Or fart?
>>
>>8391863
>>8391877
Try http://eurolinguiste.com/korean-dining-etiquette
>>
>>8391892
Why are you so certain that you're ugly? What's ugly about you? You don't have to post pics, just describe.
>>
>>8391886
Do you seriously not know to excuse yourself from the table to blow your nose?
>>
>>8391867
Sorry if this is a bit weird to ask but does the racism here bother you? Makes me feel a bit sick sometimes...
>>
>>8391903
Great link, thank you anon.
>>
File: 1487270280929.jpg (13KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487270280929.jpg
13KB, 202x250px
>>8391906
I used to be obese so my body looks weird now and I still get acne
>>
>>8391867
>I am from mexico but i have spanish blood and mexican blood in me.
Don't all Mexicans have Spanish/Mexican blood. I thought that's what Hispanics are. Spanish mix with native american.
>>
>>8391941
It doesn't sound that bad. Personally I really don't care about someone's skin conditions. It's inevitable. It'll go away eventually, keep up the hope. What's your weight right now?
>>
>>8391941
Great job on losing weight, if you have extra skin because of the weight loss it's something that is fixable with surgery. It's not uncommon either. As for acne, well many people are cursed with that. It'll either disappear or get much lesser with age.
>>
>>8391914
This is the internet so i am responsible for my internet use. So whenever i go on the internet i will see it especially on a place like 4chan. I just assume everyone is just messing around and joking. I know some people aren't joking but it doesn't matter to me because it's just online.Im used to racism where i live. My wife has always lived in the same upper class neighborhood so it took me time to adjust. One day when a coworker came to pick up some documents and they told her thier cleaning girl was watching tv on the couch. My wife was extremely furious and i told her it wasnt a big deal, half the time i think she gets more offended than i do on my behalf.She also gets offended when people think she is older, we are the same age but she looks a bit older. Hispanics tend to age slower so I think thats the reason.
>>
>>8391941
Still fat?

Daily reminder that skinny girls are best girls
>>
>>8391951
Yes they are, most but not all.some people are completely indigenous.i meant my mother is from spain, my father is mexican.
>>
>>8391967
Are you brown?
>>
>>8391984
Considering that some white bitch thought she was the cleaning lady, the answer is probably yes.
>>
>>8391955
What state do you live in that people still act this way towards hispanics?
>>
>>8391870
>he was pretending to be Japanese nobility
Oh that, I wasn't paying too much attention to the males on the screen. I'm sure it was done intentionally to show he was an uncouth douche.
>>
>>8391994
So you were not paying attention to important parts of the story and got bothered by details that were related to the parts you didn't follow.
>>
>>8392004
Why yes, I was too busy focusing on the girls to care about etiquette.
>>
>>8391984
Not extremly brown but olive skin but i look undeniably hispanic.
>>8391991
You'd be surprised how people can be racist . It really depends if the place is highclass and also has mostly a white population.I feel i stick out, i live in midamerica with my wife but i would like to move back to california. Her parents are going through a rough patch so she'd like to visit them more often.hopefully we will move in a few months in Jan of next year.
>>
>>8391994
It is possible, but I'm not so certain. There were a bunch of little things like that. That was the only one I could screencap so it was the only one I remember. I liked the book's version of the story better anyway.
>>
>>8391897
Yeah we use spoons. It's theorized that we use spoons with rice because the chopsticks are usually metal. Wooden chopsticks have an easier time of picking up rice than metal ones so spoons were adopted instead. But when eating we rarely use the spoon for anything but soup.

>>8391877
Sounds about right. I remember at gatherings us kids would serve and distribute plates to all the elders first, then it went by age groups until we got ourselves plates and ate last. And Korean table manners are very few. Pairing with the idea some foods are eaten by literally stuffing the whole wrap of lettuce and meat into your mouth.
>>
>>8392019
>mostly a white population
I'm pretty white-passing but places full of white people and only white people make me uneasy.
>>
>>8391992
>>8392019
Not that long ago, there was that viral video of this white professor whose kids came in when he was in an interview. His Korean wife ran in, but it was amazing how many people assumed she was the nanny.
>>
File: 1490571785836.png (482KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490571785836.png
482KB, 800x800px
>>8391952
BMI of 25 and still some chub t b h
>>8391953
Thank you
>>8391958
Yeah and yeah
>>
>>8392024
I'll make sure to wait for my older Korean gf to eat first from now on, also to turn away from her when drinking. I know she'll appreciate.
>>
>>8392045
Be sure to bow your head and greet her properly. Call her "unnie" too.
>>
File: IMG_3887.jpg (129KB, 640x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3887.jpg
129KB, 640x704px
Hope all the low self esteem lesbians have a nice day. I'm proud of you and think you're cute no matter what.
>>
>>8392042
Keep working on your weight, anon. Hard work pays and you will be more confident.
>>
>>8392045
Please don't be ridiculous, you weirdo.

t. your gf
>>
>>8392042
Just keep working out if it bothers you, love. Half of my romantic partners have been chubby and I didn't mind it at all. I'd touch you. Confidence is key.
>>
File: 1349476844555.gif (261KB, 490x480px) Image search: [Google]
1349476844555.gif
261KB, 490x480px
>>8392045
>>8392068
STOP FLIRTING IN PUBLIC YOU GROSS NORMALFAGS
>>
>>8392042
BMI of 25 is on the cusp of overweight, you're almost at a normal range

I probably don't need to lose any weight (102 currently), but I'm almost 100 pounds exactly. That number feels great and satisfying to be, ha
>>
>>8392042
That's awesome. It inspires me to stick hard to my diet. My goals are modest though, I just wanna fit back into my old wardrobe.
>>
File: 111017.jpg (51KB, 901x948px) Image search: [Google]
111017.jpg
51KB, 901x948px
>>8392086
Sorry, anon.
>>
>>8392101
How tall are you? That's light but I can't make inferences about your physique solely based on your weight.

Currently I'm 114 and 5'3", it's not bad but I want to be around 104 lbs
>>
>>8392155
5'2, I'm short and surprisingly have never felt insecure about it

I've always fluctuated between 103-106 but I've been eating less lately, almost to my goal of 100. I just want to be skinnier.
>>
>>8392101
Weight fluctuates a lot during the day. I've had a +-5 lb difference over the course of 24 hours. Unless you weigh yourself multiple times a day, you probably have hit 100 and not known it.
>>
File: 1494971950453.png (19KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
1494971950453.png
19KB, 512x323px
>>8392170
>5'2
>>8392155
>5'3"
Cuties.
>>
>>8392180
+- 5 lb difference, wow. For me it's only a +-2 lb change in a day. I think I'm just skinnier already so I don't fluctuate as much. And 102 is my morning weight before eating anything, haven't hit 100 at all yet.

>>8392185
thanks <3
>>
I hope none of you get caught in a terrorist attack. It's bad enough they take lives but a Lesbian's life is more precious than any other let's be frank.
>>
>5'4"
>94 lb
How do I gain weight?
>>
>>8392024
I'm pretty certain we have spoons because we have so many soups, stews and other sauce-based dishes. And to your point about the metal chopsticks, we do use the spoons to for rice as well.
>>8392086
It only counts if we touch hands.
>>8392152
...바보
>>
>>8392208
I think if you eat lots of food, you can gain weight.
>>
>>8392170
I used to feel insecure about my height, but that was years ago. Now I have other insecurities.

>>8392185
I'll date you if you're Amazonian length.

>>8392208
Eat more diary products like cheese and consume more meat. You don't have any body disorders do you?
>>
File: 145116541287.jpg (193KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
145116541287.jpg
193KB, 1536x1024px
>>8392212
>바보
>>
>>8392219
I'm Asian and I'm an okay/average height for girls my age and race so I was never insecure. I'm insecure about my sexuality tho, kek
>>
>>8392212
Yeah a lot of spoons - as to why they are long instead of short and deep like the spoons found with other Asian cuisine - maybe because the soups themselves are communal? Easier to group the long chopsticks with a long spoon? So many questions.

>>8392208
They have weight gain supplements. Healthy weight not harmful weight.
>>
>>8392219
I'm not an Amazonian. I'm only 5'7.
>>
>>8392230
>only 5'7
Are you male? Because this is tall for a woman.
>>
File: IMG_3762.jpg (76KB, 645x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3762.jpg
76KB, 645x640px
>>8392224
I hope you find your confidence, anon! I think that, unlike a lot of other self esteem/confidence issues, liking girls really does get easier with time.
>>
>>8392229
It's helpful because it's communal style eating. I think it's also because of aesthetics to have the sujeo (spoon and chopstick set) match in length.
>>
>>8392236
Not the anon you're talking to but eh? I think that's pretty average, or maybe like 5% on the tall side of average. I'm 5"6/5"7 and the only person who has ever said I was tall was a guy visiting the US from Korea, lol.
>>
>tfw no Latina wife to inject my egg into hers with
>tfw no Latina wife with the body MADE for carrying and giving birth to my bouncing baby girls
>>
>>8392236
No, I'm not a male. 5'7 isn't that tall, in my opinion. I thought Amazonian was 5'9+.
>>
>>8392256
Where are you, northern Europe or something? Average height is 5'4" in most places.
>>
>>8392250
Other cultures hate our metal tableware. I do prefer wooden chopsticks to metal tho.
>>
File: 1490829484155.png (8KB, 376x260px) Image search: [Google]
1490829484155.png
8KB, 376x260px
>tfw no under-5' petit femme to own as a pet and sex slave
>>
>>8392256
>5"7
>average
Literally only 3 countries in the world where that would be the average for women.
>>
>>8392241
Once I come out and hopefully get my first gf, I am thinking it will be easier to accept / reduce internalized homophobia feelings

>>8392286
>pet
>sex slave
Kinda weird but I'm a virgin so I can't say anything
>>
>>8392308
Well yes, once you find out how incredibly good lesbian sex is you'll be thanking Maria-sama for blessing you this way.
>>
>>8392241
My 5yo self was only impressed by cats, how do I become cat?
>>
>>8392319
I've never admitted this to anyone, even to myself cause it's lewd, but the way lesbian sex is described sounds so hot and I can't weird to experience it one day. I need jesus.
>>
>>8392275
Metal chopsticks are the WORST.
>>
How do I acquire qt cuddle buddy?
>>
>>8392354
I'm taking applications.
>>
>>8392275
Why?

>>8392351
No, the round-tipped cream-colored plastic ones in Chinese dives are the worst. Those motherfuckers are slippery and clumsy as fuck and picking shit up with them feels like trying to play marbles while wearing falconry gloves.
>>
>>8392354
Walk into a lesbian bar wearing your tightest dress and conduct some interviews.

>>8392344
You need pussy.

>>8392308
Not pet as "go catch the frisbee with your mouth, woof-woof", pet as in I own her and she's collared
>>
>>8392308
>Once I come out and hopefully get my first gf, I am thinking it will be easier to accept / reduce internalized homophobia feelings
I feel the same! I am out to people for whom not telling would feel like keeping a secret (parents, best friend, therapist). I kind of feel ready to date for the first time, but I'm chubby and I see a lot of people bemoaning that dating apps are full of overweight girls so it makes me feel like I shouldn't join and like... keep disappointing people, idk. I eat super healthy and work out occasionally so no life style issues, just fat family on my dad's side. :(
>>
>>8392344
>I can't weird to experience it
Funny lapsus.

You don't need Jesus, anon. You just need a hot woman that will give you multiple orgasms and make you forget all about your insecurities. I truly hope you will experience this soon enough.
>>
>>8392354
I think be a positive presence that others want to be around. Snuggling with people is all about releasing that oxytocin and feeling safe and secure, and I've gained all my cuddle buddies by inspiring those feelings before we snuggle. Be a touchy-feely person with your emotions before your body, I guess!
>>
>>8392382
Go lose weight, and yeah, fat women are as bad as butches, SJW, and MTF on dating apps. If you eat healthy and work out, then why aren't you losing weight?

>>8392389
I meant wait but I typed weird for some reason
I don't want to be in my 20s and still a virgin so the clock is ticking lmao
>>
>>8392414
Don't rush it, it's not uncommon for lesbians to still be virgins in their 20s for multiple valid reasons (closeted, living in a small city, etc)
>>
>>8392358
What are your requirements?

>>8392375
According to /clg/, the qt femmes don't hang out in lesbian bars.

>>8392398
>be a touchy-feely person
Alright, I'm good at th-
>with your emotions before your body
Oh.
>>
>>8392427
I dunno, I'll be living in a huge, liberal, major city in a few months for college and won't stay closeted for sure. A lot of people my age who are in relationships have already had sex.
>>
>>8392443
>I'll be living in a huge, liberal, major city in a few months for college
Ok enjoy the sex very soon then. Remember, avoid bis if you don't want to catch STDs.

Also you better report back once you lose your virginity.
>>
>>8392443
>I want to have sex because all my peers are doing it and I want to fit in
You are going about it the wrong way.
>>
I need a touchy feely cuddly nerdy gf who wants to play Deus Ex with me
>bonus for eyeglasses, flat chest and abs
>>
>>8392455
We're talking about lesbian sex, you know the thing everybody on here is desperate to have?
>>
>>8392414
>If you eat healthy and work out, then why aren't you losing weight?
I don't know. I'm trying kind of a crash diet now (I know, I know, but I don't care, even if I'm only skinnier for like a month before going to back to normal it's worth it) to force a calorie deficit plus trying to drink 3 liters/100 oz of water a day. I gained a lot of weight recently after going off my medication so I went to see my doctor and she ordered some blood work for me to test thyroid, etc (mom has thyroid issues). Gonna see a nutritionist at some point. I'm not one of those people that can just cut out soda and lose weight because I drink about one can of soda a year. I live with my mom and we eat basically all the same meals but I'm ~30 lbs heavier than her. She doesn't work out or anything either. Blehhhh whatever now I made myself want to cry.
>>
>>8392454
Yeah I'm not planning to do hookups (gross) but I'm confident I'll find someone I like, who I want to lose it to

>>8392455
Sex with a girlfriend. No hookups, I'm not the type of person to do those.
>>
>>8392469
>the thing everybody on here is desperate to have?
>everybody
Friend pls
>>
File: 2015010422.jpg (3MB, 4978x5021px) Image search: [Google]
2015010422.jpg
3MB, 4978x5021px
>>8392476
>I'm not planning to do hookups
>Sex with a girlfriend. No hookups, I'm not the type of person to do those.
Good girl.
>>
File: 1492749928058.png (199KB, 376x302px) Image search: [Google]
1492749928058.png
199KB, 376x302px
>>8392469
>tfw virgin
>tfw all this capacity for love and passion and no one to share it with
>>
>>8392542
I hate that gay people (at least for gay men) have to resort to hookups, FWBs, and multiple sexual partners for the most part since there are not many of us; a stable monogamous loving gay relationship with a girl I really like is a dream to me. And the fact that the mathematical chances of that happening are so low (50% of pop are girls, < 10% of them are into girls, < 50% I'll find attractive, a smaller fraction might like me back) I've just stayed in faggo closeted loneliness until college starts soon.

I know straight people have the hookup culture too, but they have such a large dating pool it's not as necessary. All my classmates who have dated have done so normally, and I feel cheated out of an innocent cute teenage romance.
>>
>>8392587
>50% I'll find attractive
Not very picky, anon. You're attracted to a bit less than half the lesbians you meet?
>>
>>8392594
The < 50% says less than 50% but you're right; I guess I am being too optimistic since the girls I'm attracted to (cute skinny femme) are rare. Was thinking it would be in skewed towards young cute girls cause I'm going to college and all. Probably cause I don't even think about the fat or butch ones lol.
>>
>>8392587
>I feel cheated out of an innocent cute teenage romance.
I feel ya, but on the other hand I feel relieved that I never had the ""pleasure"" of dating another fifteen year old when I was that age. My first relationship gets to be emotionally mature and stable and I'll be chockfull of life skills that I didn't have as a teenager! When I look back on the relationships my friends had as teens... I don't want any of that. And if I had dated, the outcome would likely be that we'd have broken up and I'd be in my early 20s with weird teen relationship baggage.
I hope that when I'm in a relationship, I'll get to look back on my life and see why every opportunity I thought I "missed out on" led me in a straight line to someone wonderful and a healthy loving relationship.
>>
>psychiatrist is top qt
>she's married to my cardiologist
Fuck this. I also hate to confirm that attractive people only go out with other attractive people. Gives me zero hope at life.
>>
>>8392368
They just feel better in my hand. I think they tend to grip better. We have some nice wooden ones at home that I'll pick out. If we only have metal ones I'll sometimes hunt around the dishwasher for some wooden ones. Personal preferences and all that.

>>8392542
Fast-forward to four years later and she's consumed around 8 gallons of pucci juice and has been fucked by every lesbian from here to Lesbos.
>>
>>8392671
>I also hate to confirm that attractive people only go out with other attractive people.
Bitch what did you expect? Attractive people fawning over ugly asses?
>>
>>8392671
Are they both women? If so, that's really cute.
>>
>>8392684
>8 gallons of pucci juice and has been fucked by every lesbian from here to Lesbos
Is that what you hope will happen to you, anon?
>>
>>8392699
No
I just want to be a normal girl with an average number of relationships, nothing crazy, no sluttiness. Nothing turns me off more than hookup culture.
>>
>>8392699
Goddess willing. Maybe I'll get really lucky and have pictures distributed on the internet of girls writing "SLUT" all over my body - before consuming my 9th gallon.
>>
>>8392699
Has that even happened to anyone, ever?
>>
>>8392684
I meant "why do people hate metal chopsticks?". I prefer wooden too but metal isn't bad, not like the demonspawn cream plastic ones.
>>
>>8392715
Why do you want to be such a mega slut? Don't you believe in pure monogamous love?
>>
>suffering from tfw no gf
>friends keep bugging me to try out OKC
>finally cave
>no qts in sight

I see so many qts on a daily basis here, where are they hiding online?
>>
>>8392728
I think it's for the same reason we like wooden ones. They're used to the wooden ones and then some place in Korea only offer metal. And you're right, I fucking hate those plastic ones. I always get disposable wooden if those are available.

>>8392733
It's not that I really want to be - but if that's how things end up I'm ok with it. At least I get touched by women. I'm also shooting for lifelong joyous monogamy, but if I become a slut instead then that's just how it is.
>>
>>8392735
>I see so many qts on a daily basis here
Stop looking in mirrors.
>>
>>8392735
My theory is that all the sane qts delete their dating app profiles upon seeing no qts in their area. Which is what I did.
>>
>>8392749
>I always get disposable wooden if those are available.
Damn right. I even have a pair in my purse just in case.
>>
>>8392749
Nobody is going to force you to turn into a slut, it's not hard to get touched by women either. Why are you single?
>>
>>8392775
>Why are you single?
I rarely go out.
>>
>>8392785
You should go out more then, your pussy sounds thirsty as hell. Why torture it like that?
>>
>>8392760
Ayyyy

>>8392735
Cute ones are only on the market for a split second.

>>8392771
You are a sensible woman, sis.
>I even have a pair in my purse just in case
Kek. I wanna get on your level.

>>8392775
Well suppose I have sex and like it too much. Suppose I get hit in the head with a baseball and become a lesbian prostitute like in that one movie. I'm aiming for that married life with pets and adopted kids but I can't really predict how I'll actually wind up if I never find my perfect lesbian wife.
>>
File: 1492629108017.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1492629108017.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
Tits or ass?
Do you consider your sex drive equivalent to, stronger than, or weaker than that of an average man?
>>
>>8392813
>comparing yourself to a dude
This really needs to stop. No one cares about dudes and no one should.
>>
>>8392813
>Do you consider your sex drive equivalent to, stronger than, or weaker than that of an average man?
how would we even know
men are irrelevant to /clg/
>>
>>8392694
No, the cardiologist is male. If they were both women I would definitely ask for a threesome.
>>
>>8392760
Oh anony.

>>8392770
Makes sense. They probably don't need them as much as the uggos either.

>>8392801
>Cute ones are only on the market for a split second.

I don't believe that, even the qt ones need to find other qts first.
>>
File: 1434234034689.jpg (90KB, 540x446px) Image search: [Google]
1434234034689.jpg
90KB, 540x446px
>>8392801
>Well suppose I have sex and like it too much.
>suppose I have sex
Just have sex already, Christ. Unless you're already cuckoo in the head I highly doubt you will turn into a nymphomaniac after tasting a pussy.

>>8392813
Kill yourself.
>>
File: IMG_20170605_172829.jpg (33KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_172829.jpg
33KB, 640x427px
>>8392831
Got me thinking, but how do uggo gays manage in their love lives. I'm talking the fat, strongly butch, and/or Tumblrina types, do they just stay single? Or find someone like them?
>>
>>8392834
But
>muh virginity
I am hoping to save that for a girl I've fallen in love with.

>>8392831
Well I think with lesbian relationships its less that qts get with qts, but girls with decent enough personalities manage to spot that qt and act fast. I read an interview from a lesbian matchmaker who said lesbians were not as interested in looks, education, or wealth. They were more focused on the goals and aspirations of the other person.

>>8392830
Oh well then that doesn't seem at all interesting. Attractive women are willing to date down while the better looking dudes don't.
>>
File: 1496195973127.gif (404KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1496195973127.gif
404KB, 342x342px
>>8392834
>Kill yourself.

Answer my questions first
>>
>>8392831
>even the qt ones need to find other qts first.
Yeah but it's not hard to find equally attractive women and to have them like you back. Hence why attractive women don't usual stay on the market too long, unless it's by choice.
>>
>>8392831
There's a super cute 20-something redhead femme lesbian who I've seen on a local dating site for over a year now. It's actually suspicious.
>>
>>8392861
IME, the latter.
Fat butches are amazing at finding decently qt femmes though.
>>
>>8392931
How do they do it?
>>
File: pol.jpg (129KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
129KB, 1440x810px
>>8392861
I exercise a ton and don't talk to anyone.
>>
File: 1371799190244.jpg (80KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1371799190244.jpg
80KB, 480x480px
>>8391941
>ex was chunky growing up
>lost weight, but stomach was absolutely covered in stretchmarks
>thought they were cute, fondly referred to it as ex's "crinkly tummy"
>other ex had significant acne scarring
>was extremely self-conscious about it, would occasionally complain about how ugly she felt
>would honest to god have to sit and retrain my eyes on her face to even see them anymore
>not that they weren't there, just that I stopped seeing them after a while and still thought she was beautiful

Don't give up, anon. Everyone has physical flaws - they don't have to be dealbreakers.
>>
>>8392931
>Fat butches are amazing at finding decently qt femmes though
It's fucking terrible.
That femmes are just, I don't know, mentally ill, I guess?
>>
>>8392986
<33 you're a beautiful person, thanks for posting this story here :')
>>
>>8392931
how even. why.

>>8393018
qt femmes should only date other qt femmes
>>
>>8393031
>qt femmes should only date other qt femmes
God Bless.
>>
>>8393018
I had a good friend who'd do that. But all the butches she was into were loaded. That's what mattered to her. Plus she was a total pillow princess so she needed a partner who'd do everything to her.
>>
>>8393031
>qt femmes should only date other qt femmes
I've only dated and will always only date other qt femmes. I'll never disappoint my femme lesbian community.
>>
>>8392969
>>8393031
Man idk, I bet they actually hit on girls and stuff.
Also dat butch visibility.
>>
Why is it that 4chan lesbian are such frigid man hating cunts, but plenty of lesbians you meet in real life are decent people?
>>
>>8393042
Yep, I've always know that girls into butches just spineless.
>>
>>8392864
>>8392910
Well, you still gotta find that one lesbian, start developing feelings for her, and have her do the same, right? I can't even manage to achieve the first step.

>>8392889
>it's not hard to find equally attractive women and to have them like you back.
doubt.jpg
>>
>>8393047
I love you.
>>
>>8393042
That's like dating a guy just for the money and sexual pleasure, ugh

>>8393047
>>8393036
Agreed
>>
>>8392976
You know I'd take you any day, Delinquent.
>>
>>8393069
>doubt.jpg
>equally attractive
Meaning that you have to be attractive yourself, anon.
>>
>>8393060
Why is it that 4chan guys are such women hating douchebags, but plenty of guys you meet in real life are decent people?
>>
>>8393060
Because you haven't accepted the truth that your duty and purpose in life is to serve women's cunts to their heart's desires and close your mouth at all other times.
>>
>>8393060
4chan lesbians > non 4chan lesbian plebs
>>
>>8393057
This. If you aren't out and aggressively pursuing as a femme, they aren't going to know you're available and interested or even gay.
>>
>>8393083
This community is so small (45-60 regular posters) but I actually live close to one anon here and have become friends outside of 4chan with another anon. Feels tight knit but great.
>>
>>8393091
>tfw that anon with the azn wife lifes in my hometown
>>
>>8393080
They aren't even decent irl. Had an actual guy try to present an essay he wrote about the wage gap being made-up.

>>8393082
I think they're just taking up space tbqh. They bitch and moan. The default form of human is female. We need to get rid of the defects.
>>
File: 1492243335374.gif (2MB, 320x193px) Image search: [Google]
1492243335374.gif
2MB, 320x193px
>>8393080
>plenty of guys you meet in real life are decent people
>>
>>8393091
I met my best friend here a few years ago. We don't live in the same state but I have visited her before. Unfortunately she doesn't frequent this site anymore. But we still talk everyday.
>>
>>8393104
Why don't you hang out with them?
>>
File: 1394598150789.jpg (114KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1394598150789.jpg
114KB, 604x604px
>>8393091
>tfw the only lesgen anon you've seen from your area was barely legal and disappeared quickly
I just want real-life lesbian friends who are into geeky shit and aren't enormous SJW faggots.
>>
>>8393077
B-But this Anon >>8392760 thinks I'm a qt!

Seriously though, I also met my fair share of attractive women who had trouble finding a relationship.
>>
>>8393145
there's a few other barely legal anons here, kek
>>
>>8393091
I've met a bunch of my longtime friends through various parts of this shitty website.
>>
>>8393136
This. They seem nice plus maybe they know some other, single lesbians.
>>
Lesbian community really sucks. I always reading post about how some girls are lonely even in big cities, how incredible hard to find gf if you aren't a fat butch. How someone can't find gf who aren't a SJW in they're area. How incredible hard to find gf with same interests. We even don't have any good popular dating apps. Why everything is so sad? Other lesbian don't need it, they all dating because of gay magic or what? Maybe lesbians on planet just too few?
>>
>>8393136
I don't live in my hometown anymore. Also I'd probably spill my spaghetti.

>>8393196
What makes you think I don't already have a qt gf?
;_;
>>
>>8393205
Because the people you mentioned are retards who refuse to get out of their comfort zone to find a girlfriend and would rather whine about >tfw no gf on here instead of doing something about it. Many are also unattractive (physically and/or personality wise) on top of being beta lazy fucks.
>>
>>8393205
>Maybe lesbians on planet just too few?

Yes.

But also how hard have you actually tried? Checking out a few dating apps doesn't count as "trying", by the way.
>>
File: slonk.jpg (45KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
slonk.jpg
45KB, 500x641px
>>8393158
Not surprising. 4chan's target age range seems to be about 18-22. I don't mind younger people on here, it's just that meeting up with one of them IRL to hang out would be... sketch, considering they'd be 10-11 years my junior.
>>
>>8393205
>Other lesbian don't need it, they all dating because of gay magic or what?
Those are the normies. (REEEEEE)
>>
>>8393225
>meeting up with one of them IRL to hang out would be... sketch, considering they'd be 10-11 years my junior.
Yeah, I wouldn't mind befriending some younger girls on here because we'd probably have the same interests/hobbies (vidya, anime, other shit) but I'd worry about hanging out with them irl because of the age factor.
Even though I look younger than my age I'd still feel like it'd be some form of grooming or something.
>>
>>8393219
>What makes you think I don't already have a qt gf?
Well, do you have a qt gf?
>>
>>8393225
>>8393267
iktf
Plus I'm really uncomfortable being put on a pedestal and I find considerably younger girls with the same hobbies are more likely to do that.
>>
It's Pride month, do none of you live near big cities? It's really easy to hook-up with girls. I've always met new girls at every Pride.
>>
File: 1496232231864.jpg (9KB, 254x279px) Image search: [Google]
1496232231864.jpg
9KB, 254x279px
>>8393269
N-No, she recently tore out my heart.
>>
>>8393287
Plus so many of them have sister/mommy complex, you know they'd end up wanting to fuck you eventually if you're remotely attractive.
>>
>>8393225
>>8393287
are you me? OK, we're not all 18-22 here, that's a comforting thought.
>>
File: 1495831472701.jpg (83KB, 1024x518px) Image search: [Google]
1495831472701.jpg
83KB, 1024x518px
>>8393293
What happened, friend?
>>
It's raining here in Paris.

Parlez-moi d'amour, somebody. Anybody.
>>
>>8393317
Il pleuvait à fond hier dans le Sud.

That's all I had to say.
>>
>>8393317
How's that French Fries only discord going? Y'all hooking up and stuff?
>>
>>8393317
je suis un ananas
>>
>>8393305
Yep, no thanks.

>>8393306
We're all the same person, posting from different stages of life.
>>
File: 1491723598210.jpg (139KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1491723598210.jpg
139KB, 1023x682px
>>8393315
Her ex and her were working at the same place. In order to finish her "old life" and start completely anew with me, she was on the lookout for a new job, so she wouldn't have to see the ex regularly anymore and could properly end things.
However, her ex went on vacation for two weeks, and she realized she can't let go of the life she had with her yet. In order not to half-heartedly commit to me, she broke up with me, to sort all of her issues out.
>>
File: 1495999195247.gif (356KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1495999195247.gif
356KB, 500x330px
>>8393360
>We're all the same person, posting from different stages of life.
That's deep, anon.
>>
tu y yo a la fiesta, tu y yo toda la noche
>>
>>8393305
I have a gf so I'm quarantined. Sometimes I think about being nice and helping out a girl if she's local, but I haven't seen one yet that was near me that only needed a nudge instead of full rehabilitation.
>>
>>8393306
>we're not all 18-22 here, that's a comforting thought.
Adult women, unite!
>>
>>8393287
>>8393267
Mah nigga over here in the Forever Carded for Booze club.

>>8393287
>friends with cute 20-year-old coworker
>while having a conversation about nothing in particular one day, suddenly she looks wistful
>"gosh, Anon, I wish I could be more like you. You're so cool and... have everything together, you know?"
>had to move back in with my parents 3 months prior, tfwnogf for half a decade, life halfway in shambles, social skills average at best
>mfw

I mean, it's very cute and flattering to be idealized, but you get the sense that they're not truly seeing you as the person you are so much as the person they WANT you to be.
>>
>>8393420
Kek, that has been my experience too. Young girls are really easy to impress, it's comical but also worrisome.
>>
>>8393385
A que fiesta me vas a llevar? Y que planeas hacer conmigo por la noche? Detalles, pls.
>>
>>8393076
Aw shucks.

>>8393089
I think this is part of my problem. I get mistaken for straight a lot even though I don't consider myself super femme.
>>
>>8393420
>Forever Carded for Booze club.
Getting the side-eye whenever I go into the liquor store by myself: I'm actually anxious enough just being in a public space with other humans, but thanks!

>it's very cute and flattering to be idealized, but you get the sense that they're not truly seeing you as the person you are so much as the person they WANT you to be.
I know right? Gentle attempts to remove the stars from their eyes are never successful either. Sometimes I wonder if any of them have ever looked back and retroactively figured out what a fucking fraud I am.
>>
>>8393446
Si senor, corona de cristales, una emocion. Bailando amigos adios, adios el silencio loco.
>>
>tfw no French gf
>>
>>8389088
I-I also live in Kentucky...
>>
>>8393472
>tfw no gf to French me
>>
>>8393463
I remember getting carded one time picking up cigarettes for my mom. I was 29.
>>8393472
Sorry anon, they're really the best. I'm keeping mine forever.
>>
>>8393484
Where do you live?
>>
File: giphy.gif (498KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
498KB, 500x342px
>>8393464
>>
>>8393490
Near France, in case you want to offer me your fries.
>>
>>8393472
>tfw my gf has a French gf
>>
>>8393495
Belgium?
>>
>>8393502
Germany.
>>
>tfw no french gf to dirty talk to me
>>
>>8393515
Germanon?
>>
>>8393502
Belgium has its own goodass fries.
>>
>>8393488
>I remember getting carded one time picking up cigarettes for my mom. I was 29.
I got offered the kids menu when I was 28.
>>
>>8391941
I'm 19 and still get acne
I'm body's also kinda weird too. I'm not fat or anything but my body's rectangular like
My waist doesn't inch in that much and my ribcage and shoulders are kinda broad for a girl
>>
>>8393521
Yes, it's me indeed.
>>
>>8393555
TSA thought I was a teenager even though I'm 27.
>>
>>8393555
I still get asked to present an ID when I try to buy cough syrup since you have to be at least 18 to purchase it here. Same deal when I try to buy Lotto tickets. I'm 24.
>>
>>8392236
That's tall but not Amazon level.
I had a crush on this girl that was taller than my dad
>>
>>8393566
Cheating on Austria?
>>
File: 1486743462110.png (558KB, 800x608px) Image search: [Google]
1486743462110.png
558KB, 800x608px
>>8392813
Ass
>>
>>8393589
I would never.
I'm simply scouting for girls who could take up the throne of Lesbos 2.0 once she retires.
>>
>>8393267
I'm 19. Am I too old to be groomed?
>>
>>8393635
You're in the age range I'm talking about.
>>
What is your hobby or interest?
>>
>>8393664
4chan, vidyas, and girls.
>>
>>8393674
>hobby or interest
>girls
sounds like a bishit
>>
>>8393687
Here we go with the bishit tranner men controversy
>>
>>8393696
Everyone don't give a fuck so calm down.
>>
>>8393417
>smartly-dressed-women-eye-fucking-and-subtly-judging-finger-length.jpg
>>
>>8393648
A-are you gonna groom me?
>>
>>8393575
TSA has kept their mouth shut about my age, but regularly accuses me of being a nerd (they are correct ).

>>8393579
Suffering.
>>
>tfw no juicy wet pussy on my face
Why live
>>
>>8393579
Ever won anything, Lottoanon?
>>
>>8393763
No
>>
>>8393785
No. I don't bother buying them anymore.
>>
here is a new thread
>>8393818
>>8393818

>>8393818
>>8393818
Thread posts: 568
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.