[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Positive feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 12

File: happyyy.jpg (316KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
happyyy.jpg
316KB, 480x640px
Anyone got some good feels? Here's mine:

>MtF
>just graduated high school
>finally went full time after 2 years HRT
>seem to pass to everyone so far
>not sure if actual pass or if people are just being nice, but it feels amazing
>hopefully can get a name change and go stealth by the time college starts this fall
>going to meet long distance bf in a few weeks
I finally feel alive. Share your stories here!
>>
>>8386961
Do you like girls too?
>>
>>8386961
>go stealth
I hope you don't abandon your friends for the sake of stealth, that makes me sad.
>>
>>8386961
>Just graduated high school
>2 years HRT

FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8386961
The closest thing to "positive feels" I have is when I don't feel anything at all.
>>
>>8387189
This I hate youngshit so much
>>
>>8386961
wholesome op im jelly and and happy for you
>>
>>8386979
I'm not sure desu. It's hard to discern between attraction and envy. Why do you ask?
>>8387056
Honestly, coming out just seems like a huge pain. I figured I'd wait until college so I can start normally instead of dealing with this.
>>8387189
>>8387201
Why ;_;
>>8387200
I'm sorry, anon. Things will get better. I went from suicidal to at least normal, if not happy. Just takes time. Please feel better soon!
>>8387217
>>
>>8386961
you dumb early transitioner.

I want to pin you down and make you my gf.
>>
>>8387347
>Why do you ask?
I want to know if you're an AGP because I am and I find it hot when there are AGPs who transition early.
>>
File: 9488045.jpg (10KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
9488045.jpg
10KB, 221x228px
>>8386961
HOW DARE YOU TAINT MY DARK SANCTUARY WITH YOUR POSITIVITY
>>
>>8387385
This. These threads actually always make me feel even worse than the usual pessimism around here.
>>
>>8387347
>Honestly, coming out just seems like a huge pain. I figured I'd wait until college so I can start normally instead of dealing with this.
You would just ghost your friends instead of coming out to them? Thats a shitty thing to do. Also you should get a lot of practice before going full time at college or you'll make many mistakes.
>>
>>8387468
>someone posts "teehee life is good" on 4chan
>triggered
>>
>>8387535
No, that's not enough.

The stuff in these threads are like precision strikes to my lowly tranny feels.
>>
>>8387525
I was thinking maybe I'd keep in touch with them online but under my old name. I'm not 100% certain yet, but chances are we'll drift apart anyway.
>>8387357
>>8387364
Well, I'm not really early desu. Already a few years of testosterone.
>>8387385
>>8387468
>>8387700
Why does it make you feel worse? I apologize if it did. It was meant to be inspiring and to give others hope.
>>
>>8387713
>Well, I'm not really early desu. Already a few years of testosterone.
Yes, that's sad. Very few AGPs are really early. But you're still early ish and probably AGP enough that it's fairly hot.
>>
>>8387713
Anon I'm happy for you. I'm glad you're happy and things are working out for you. Thing is a lot of people here are really depressed and probably aren't gonna make it. You know the phrase misery loves company? It's pretty true. Don't feel bad about trying to be positive though this isn't /r9k/.
>>
>>8387713
>Why does it make you feel worse?
Because I worked really hard to turn this board into a bleak hopeless pile of misery and spite.
Abandoned by the world, and thus abandon it in return.
>>
>>8387189
>>8387201
How come this girl gets the "youngshit" treatment, but everyone calls me a late transitioner?
>>
Yeah, I got some good feels.
Long distance partner and I finally met, been years. Long story short, it was great, felt wanted for the first time in a long time. Got my tranny dick wet for the first time in years also. Feel good, makes me feel like trying harder to be worthy of it I guess. Too much time feeling sorry for myself. Good feels, good shit.
>>
>>8387757
How did you manage to get on HRT as early as you did?
>>
>>8387757
Uh, who the fuck are you?
>>
>>8387764
I just worked for my dad and bought hormones online. I would have transitioned even earlier if not for shit doctors.
>>
>>8387780
>>8387757
Oh, got it. You're the commie person. You can be a late transitioner and still be youngshit. Besides, you have shit genetics, commie-chan. That's why it was too late for you, but not necessarily so for others. You probably could've passed so much better if you started a year earlier though.
>>
>>8387790
This
>>
>>8387790
>You can be a late transitioner and still be youngshit.

You mean like Noelle?

>Besides, you have shit genetics, commie-chan. That's why it was too late for you, but not necessarily so for others. You probably could've passed so much better if you started a year earlier though.

Thanks, I'll just go kill the doctors who rejected me and then kill myself now.
>>
>>8387798
>You mean like Noelle?
Yes, Noelle is the quintessential "very young but still too late" transitioner.
>>8387798
Why blame the doctors? They were doing their job and thought you weren't qualified for treatment. You could've bought hormones online when you were 14.
>>
>>8387789
But how did you know you wanted to transition?

How did the doctors stop you transitioning earlier?
>>
>>8387828
I guess I just feel like I need to do something before I die, that tells people I was alive and I could have survived if things had been different. But I guess I can just accomplish that with a note.
>>
>>8387837
Don't kill yourself, friend. Don't you have friends and shit? A lot of people'll be sad if you go that route.

This is a happy thread. :)
>>
>>8387837
So why not buy the hormones at 14? No one to blame but yourself desu.
>>
>>8387850
Because I didn't have money or a credit card at that point, but you know what? You're right. I should have worked harder. I should have done better. I think about that every day, I regret it every single day, it's one of my many MANY regrets. But if you let those regrets consume your life, you'll never get anywhere, you'll end up paralyzed and emotionally crippled like me. So what's the point of telling me that I had "bad genetics" or that I would have passed better if I had transitioned sooner? I fucking know that, I know that more than anyone else, I think about it all the fucking time. It doesn't help me to tell me those things, because I already think about those things way too much. The only thing that would help me right now is money for surgeries, I don't need hypotheticals, I need solutions.
>>
>>8387876
you shouldn't namefag if you're not ok with people fucking with you fyi
>>
>>8387876
Did you go to college? If not, go and study engineering or something.
>>
>>8387876
>The only thing that would help me right now is money for surgeries,
Have you tried trying to trick people into committing murders and suicides? I've heard that works wonders for getting /tttt/'s sympathy.
>>
>>8387903
It was relevant to my question, I was asking why people are way more lenient or even envious of other high school transitioners when they probably look just as bad as I do or worse.

>>8387924
That whole thing was kind of overblown, but it is kind of BS how my friends paid for her shit while I'm still scrambling to even afford the security deposit to put me on the decade-long waitlist for SRS.
>>
>>8387934
Yeah that's crazy that they will help that psychopath and not you
>>
>>8387934
>>8387948
It's their money, you don't have the right to tell them how to spend it. We don't live under Communism you know.
>>
>>8387934
>when they probably look just as bad as I do or worse.
Most don't, though. You were just too late for your genetics.
>>
>>8387966
The girls I've met who looked better than me were pre-high school transitioners like Eli and such, by the time you're in high school you're probably fucked.
>>
>>8387934
Why did they?
>>
>>8387990
Most don't look like 20 year olds in their mid teens. Sorry, hon.
>>
>>8388002
I guess because hormones cost less than 3000 dollars. But maybe if Trent won the lottery, he would help me.

>>8388002
What picture of me did you see where I "look like a 20 year old in my mid teens"? I'm 22.
>>
>>8388006
>maybe
>>
>>8388006
Your masculinization.
>>
>>8388006
Post a pic commie-chan, I want a cute communist transbians gf.
T. Transbian an-cap
>>
>>8388024
>Transbian an-cap
???
>>
File: spook.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>tfw you come back and this is what your thread has become
>>
>>8388943
Iktf well at least you tried to make a happy thread.
>>
File: 1385208252451.jpg (208KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252451.jpg
208KB, 693x712px
>>8388024
>Post a pic commie-chan, I want a cute communist transbians gf
She is mine trashbian scum, dont get your brakes beaten off hon (:

Commie-chan looks fine her "friends" are just trying to troll her because they are mad she is talking to me and they are still lonely tfwnobf autists. Crabs in a bucket, it really is sad, many times its the people closest to you that want to keep you down at the bottom in life.

>>8388943
Positivity is anathema to most here, dont take it personally
>>
File: van sama 2.jpg (116KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
van sama 2.jpg
116KB, 564x428px
>>8386961
fuck you and fuck your happy life
>>
Can trannies be AGP and trannies at the same time, the idea of AGP kind of cancels out transgenderness since AGP don't want to be women when they are unaroused.
>>
>>8389747
That is not so. One can be trans, AGP, both or neither. You experience dysphoria and want to be a woman? Congrats you're trans.
>>
>>8389769
Even if it's only during sexual arousal and you are instantly put off it when your done.
>>
>>8389773
You can be AGP and cis. Just make sure that you actually are AGP and cis, rather than a repressed transsexual who uses AGP as an escape.
>>8382324
>>
>>8389747
>>8389773

not at all, as a tranny agp for me it's more like....
>no sex drive at all due to hrt
>the only way to achieve anything akin to orgasm and successful masturbation is hardcore agp fantasy
>>
>>8389784
For how long have you been on HRT? Have you socially transitioned? If so, for how long?
Most transitioned autogynephiles I've spoken to stopped being that way after a few years of being out and about as normal women. Hearing about more cases is always interesting.
>>
>>8389784
>>8389781
>>8389769
Honestly this is my first time coming to /lgbt/ since I keep forgetting it exists, I'm not sure if my AGP is really because I have a intense impregnation fetish for both sides, and really only during that kind of scenario in my head and or RP do I want to be a women and fine men attractive, once I'm done it just goes away and I feel breddy meh about myself and live a pretty normal life, no repressed women desires or anything.
>>
>>8389705
>Commie-chan looks fine her "friends" are just trying to troll her because they are mad she is talking to me and they are still lonely tfwnobf autists. Crabs in a bucket, it really is sad, many times its the people closest to you that want to keep you down at the bottom in life.
I agree she needs to drop her "friends"
>>
>>8389812
There's a fair chance that you're cis, but AGP should always be treated as a big warning sign that there's a chance, however small, that you might be trans.

Are you happy with your body? Do you like being a man? Do these desires manifest in any way outside of your sexual fantasies? If you could turn into an asexual cis woman, would you?

If this bothers you consider seeing a therapist, if only to get the confirmation that you're just a dude as you say.
>>
>>8389781
>You can be AGP and cis. Just make sure that you actually are AGP and cis, rather than a repressed transsexual who uses AGP as an escape.
How do you know for sure? I feel like I really am trans and I'm trying to avoid transitioning by convincing myself it's a fetish. I actually do want to be a woman a lot of the time like fully live as a woman don't even care if I'm ugly. I just have these fantasies that make me think it's all a fetish.
>>
>>8389832
>I feel like I really am trans and I'm trying to avoid transitioning by convincing myself it's a fetish.
It's a pretty common story. Plenty of people thought that they were just perverts until they realized that they're trans (though still perverts haha). Mind, just having the fetish doesn't make you trans. Being trans and repressing makes it more likely for you to pick up the fetish.
>>
>>8389839
>I actually do want to be a woman a lot of the time like fully live as a woman don't even care if I'm ugly. I just have these fantasies that make me think it's all a fetish.
This is not at all rare, as outlined in that link. Some research papers even suggest that most transsexuals who don't transition very young experience these fantasies before transitioning and for some time afterwards. If you experience gender dysphoria and want to be a woman for reasons relating to being comfortable in your own skin then the rest does not matter. Fetish or no, you're still trans.
>>
>>8389828
Yeah I do like being a man, and if I was giving a choice I would not turn into a woman, so I'm all good, Sure I feel cringy after a RP, but I like being a guy in the end.
>>
>>8389861
Cool. Then yeah, you're probably a dude. Still worth setting up a meeting or two with a therapist if this bothers you in some way.
>>
>>8387876
Stressing over the past accomplishes nothing don't let that sadistic anon twist your mind

Also
Being a woman != being attractive

Ugly girls exist and they live happy lives

Also also idk what you look like, I'm just making generalizations here
>>
>>8387963
No one said anything about having rights over others money, they are making moral judgments. You are free to do whatever you want and I am free to think you are a fucking idiot for your decisions
>>
>>8391125
What's idiotic about it?
>>
>Just had my bridal shower
>Outpouring of so many loving cards and gifts
>Beautiful tea party
>Wonderful family
>Handsome love who supports me

I feel like Im too blessed to the point where something bad might happen right now
>>
>>8387347
>>8387713
envy because there's a lot of us who won't ever get close to the kind of happiness you're experiencing no matter how much resources and effort and time we pour into transition
it's not your fault at all, grief is ugly and there's no real answer or solution unfortunately
>>
>>8389705
You are such a mystery carth. How does someone like Commie chan land the king of all chasers? What did she have to say and do to make you interested in her?
>>
I get called ma'am on accident sometimes.
>>
File: reece.jpg (29KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
29KB, 600x494px
>>8386961

I don't have to learn to prepare for anal sex since I'll never pass.

>>8387850

The irony is you probably got hormones later than her and you're just getting under her thin skin.

>>8387876

How did you find out about self-medding? Did you use a pre-paid debit card?

>>8387934

>it is kind of BS how my friends paid for her shit while I'm still scrambling to even afford the security deposit to put me on the decade-long waitlist for SRS.

The amount they spent to get Caraposter HRT would have been a drop in the bucket towards getting you SRS. Using the money for Caraposter, as much as I dislike him, does more "good" for the same investment.

>>8391723

It's probably her WHR.

>>8389781

>who uses AGP as an escape

More like as an excuse for not transitioning.
>>
>>8391957
>does more "good"
>"good"
>>
>>8386961
I like how out of the 70+ replies, the OP's post was basically the only positive one. Never change, /tttt/
>>
>>8393189 -- >>8391138; >>8387759 ???
>>
File: 28094b254663535058.jpg (225KB, 778x1281px) Image search: [Google]
28094b254663535058.jpg
225KB, 778x1281px
>>8393189
I'm happy, but I don't have any specific stories / reasons for it.
>>
>>8393189
Sorry but hey, at least a few more people have realized they might be trans as a result of this thread.
>>
>>8391977

That that group has decided getting Caraposter hormones is worthwhile makes it a "good" in their eyes. Obviously, I disagree.

>>8393189

What do you mean? My feel was plenty positive. >>8391957. I'm looking at the bright side.
>>
>>8394466
how can it possible be good?!
>>
>>8394474

Because I won't have to deal with the discomfort of an enema or waste my time doing so. I won't have to be subservient to a man and I will keep my independence and self-direction without significant compromise with a figure that shares as much in my life as I do and I in his. I won't have to make myself pretty for him either. I'm also immune to being catcalled by creeps. I'm starting a new branch of feminism: honism. Hons need men like fish need bicycles! Bring down the cisnormative normiearchy! Valentine's Day will now be known as Hons' Liberation Day! Posters of great hons who've made significant contributions to hon rights will be up and there will be a national parade in the capital every year. The cis scum will recognize their privilege when hon studies are made part of the mandatory curriculum. Hons everywhere will know the pride of being a select few.
>>
yay op!
>>
I'm going to try and get my career path rolling and sign up for classes.
Once I'm accepted I'm going to try and get on bica. And only bica. A low dose. I love my feminine side so much. Just don't want titties. Or sterility.
>>
happy stories? uuuhh, I am pre-hrt, total boymode, but Igor ma'am'd like a month ago and I'm still riding it!
>>
>>8386961
mine is similiar!
i'm 18 and started hormones at 16, i went full time in the winter and haven't been clocked once, im going stealth for college this fall, and i've started dating this really cute guy :)
>>
>>8387934
i'm trying to do stuff that would send me to prison if i got caught with paying for your transition being a primary stated motivation, but sure, none of us ever do anything for you
everyone but cara (read: everyone who isn't acutely schizophrenic and barely aware of what's going on around them) are constantly ressuring you that you look fine and trying to talk you out of bdd and affirming that you're an attractive woman, but sure, none of us ever do anything for you
>>
>>8395547
Is cara really a schizo? I mean it would make sense honestly.
>>
>>8395553
yes
anyone who has had first-hand contact with her knows this
>>
>>8395564
At first I thought maybe they were just a troll or something, but being a schizo makes perfect sense actually.
>>
>>8395572
Reminder you can be schizo and a sociopath at the same time. Which cara is.
>>
>>8395650
cara does not fit the diagnostic criteria for antisocial personality disorder, nor does she have a significantly elevated number of relevant traits compared to the general population
>>
>>8395662
Hnmm, stick to Trans pysch.
>>
>>8395680
you're not the one who's talked to cara every day for over half a year
she doesn't have aspd, and any aspd-esque traits can be explained by psychosis or schizophrenic disorganization
>>
>>8395683
Don't need to talk to her to tell. She's been posting non stop for ever now. It's clear as day. Come on now...
>>
>>8395701
This
>>
>>8395701
>>8395702
what cara expresses on the board, especially after the restraining order incident, reads as much more 'sociopathic'/intentional than her actual behaviour, because people generally assume others have a base level of competence and understanding of their behaviour
talking to cara reveals she lacks it, and that her way of relating to others is very different to the characteristic aspd pattern
also, cara is less intelligent than she appears to be on the board (most people are aware she's a pseudointellectual, but still make predictions that assume she's of above average intelligence), and the 'smart sociopath who manipulates others' meme is fallen for all the time even by people who should know better
>>
File: 1385208252420.jpg (47KB, 492x558px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252420.jpg
47KB, 492x558px
>>8391723
>she said "whats your type?" I said "I like what I like !"
I mean its kind of personal so I dont want to get into it in too much detail, but she checks a lot of the boxes I look for. Her face is attractive enough to me, she has a really nice body, she will make a good lover, she has good intelligence, she has reasonable social awareness and can carry on a conversation. She has some negative qualities too of course, no need to get into that rn tho.

My mind works in a complex way so I understand that the trans girls I choose to associate with might not make sense to random onlookers, but thats fine. I like what I like, and im not ashamed of it. I would say that Carth/Commie-chan is like 60-65% probability, its a long term project tho.
>>
>>8394474
As deplorable a person as someone may be, they still deserve basic medical treatment. That and no-one's being forced to pay for it so what is there to really complain about unless you're directly competing for that money?

Also, getting on HRT might stop Caraposter from being so aggressive with her shitposting by virtue of making her more comfortable/happy.
>>
>>8397363
What does her body look like?
>>
>>8386961
I actually kinda feel this? Once I get this stupid voice figured out I'm good to go. My college starts pretty late so I have a bit more time but I do really need to get a name change date set up. My sister has been a big help over the past few years in so many ways. I'm scared I'll fail but I think I might be able to finally do this, and it's kind of exciting. gl to the people here actually trying to better their lives and not sitting being a lame sad nerd.
>>
It ain't much, but at least it's on topic.
>Recently joined a dating site.
>Consider myself bisexual, since I know I like women, but I'm definitely into cuteboys.
>I'm like, 5'11", 170 lbs.
>Basically I'm a pretty average guy. Not really cuteboy material.
>A majority of my visitors are guys who are bigger than me.
>Already got over 100 likes, and quite a few messages from guys calling me cute.

They're not my type, and they're probably not super sincere about it, but sometimes it just feels good to be called cute, you know?
>>
>>8398273
What's your story, anon? Do you pass? When did you transition?
>>
>>8398094
really good, she used to post her nudes all the time
>>
>>8400270
We're gonna need some proof, friend.
>>
>>8386961
>>not sure if actual pass or if people are just being nice, but it feels amazing

If you, or anyone else, wants to know, the way to do it is this:

-Dress fully in boymode clothes
-Don't wear any make up
-If you have long hair, put it in a pony tail, and hide it under a hoodie or something, conceal it
-Walk into a couple of stores in a shopping mall and see how they greet you

If you get Mam'd every time, then you pass. If not, people were being nice to you.
>>
>>8386961
Are you my bostonian friend?
t. R
>>
>>8400278
newfriend, when i say 'all the time' i mean 'literally every thread for weeks', if you lurked more you would have seen them by now
>>
>>8398094
>What does her body look like?
Its real nice faM, very feminine. She has been on HRT since she was 15 lets put it that way.
>>
>Think i'm gay or trans for years
>get instantly hard to the thought of being treated like a woman, having a fat butt, wide hips, jiggly tits, etc
>occasional butt fingering, jerking off with something up there is great
>actually try sex
>really try it, do the voice, clothes, makeup and everything
>sex barely feels like anything until i touch my dick
>prostate tickling isn't even pleasurable
>eh
>and sucking cock isn't inherently enjoyable IRL

I guess it was a fetish after all. Great, now I can go be normal.
>>
File: 1383720662561.gif (777KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
1383720662561.gif
777KB, 245x170px
>>8400609
>pics?
Oh sure here let me get those lewd pics of the girl I am talking to and post those for you. Not a problem, Ill get right on it.
>>
>>8400262
>Do you pass?
I mean, apparently. I'll explain later.

>When did you transition?
Started self medding at 17, I'm now 19 and hoping to come out before the start of the fall semester.

>What's you're story?
Kinda long and boring, so I won't say too much. Most important moment was a few years ago pre-everything where I went to a school event with a friend of mine and apparently passed pretty well, though I couldn't say a word. I can't believe that I got away with that in a crowd of people who I saw on a daily basis, but it showed me that I could do it. Now I'm hoping to get the voice down. It's the most important thing to me, because I really want to be able to sing. Once I do that, there's really nothing stopping me and I can finally just end the whole transition deal and be done with the complicated stuff.
>>
>>8400518

When did she get here? I was gone from like November-March.
>>
File: IMG_1690.jpg (218KB, 1600x1266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1690.jpg
218KB, 1600x1266px
>>8387876
This, spend 4 years deciding if this os even the path I want to take, finally make enough money at 21, worry every day if it's too late for me.

FFS is on the back of my mind 24/7

But fuck, this is happy feels thread.
>make friend on Discord group, doesn't know I'm transitioning.
>2 months in, he tells me he's questioning his sexuality.
>mother makes surprise visit and ends up discovering my pills and bra and flips out
>I spill to him as the closest confidant.
>He's relieved as the reveals the reason he's questioning is he's fallen for me.
>I never said, but I've sort of already developed feelings for him.
>2 weeks pass and mother comes around and wants to help.
>I now have a BF and we share nudes occasionally, but mostly we help each other edit the sad parts.
>skip to today, I'm almost 2 months into HRT, and BF and I are making plans to meet in the next month.
>>
>>8406240
Aweh this is sweet I hope you two do well
>>
>>8400231
That's cute

>>8400342
Nope, that's not the solution. You should know even cis girls don't "pass" with boy clothes
>>
>got to talk to a qtpa2t a couple days ago, like 80% she was trans but it didn't come up so i didn't ask
>set a couple gym PRs
>diet is going well, but i'm still holding water because sodium
>only kind of wanted to kill myself today
makin' it
>>
>>8406279
Why do you use a username and tripcode, you attention-seeking noob? 4chan is supposed to be anonymous, all tripfags/avatarfags are attention-seeking special snowflakes looking to stand out from the crowd.
>>
>>8410183
Sam has been here for a long time you newfag
>>
>>8410183
>4chan is supposed to be anonymous
Sure is summer up in here. School has only been out for 2 weeks kiddo, you arent an oldfag quite yet xD
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.