[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's nothing I want more in this world than to go for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: v goes to the club.png (1MB, 895x898px) Image search: [Google]
v goes to the club.png
1MB, 895x898px
There's nothing I want more in this world than to go for a walk, an alpha male sees me, he stops and kidnaps me stuff me in his trunk, takes me back to his place, starves me and makes me wear girl clothes and act like a girl to get food and water, eventually think I'm a girl and become his good housewife/cockslave.

Am I trans? Just gay? Or is this AGP? Also, are there any gay dominatrix services out there? I want to be mentally broken to the point I beg for cock.
>>
>>8381764
Those boobs are too big and perfect shape to just be HRT boobs and implants alone don't make them that nice.

I wonder if artists will ever draw more realistic stuff though I Doubt anyone would fap to cone tits, man feet and hands, wide shoulders, etc.
>>
>>8381764

AGP, so it means, you're trans too.

react fast before it's too late
>>
File: goldenpink.jpg (218KB, 532x709px) Image search: [Google]
goldenpink.jpg
218KB, 532x709px
>>8381764
Just pay a sex worker to help you realize this fantasy.
Things that are hot in fantasy are usually not hot in real life.
In other words, you're going to stop being horny after a couple of hours and then you'll want to go eat something.
Being forced to have sex sounds fun but, as someone who has been raped, the reality is not the same as the fantasy for several reasons.
1) When it actually happens you are not in a horny mood.
2) The person doing it does not measure up to your standards, and is in fact repulsive to you.
3) It is much more painful than you'd think.
4) You have years of guilt afterwards blaming yourself and thinking that it is your fault or that you someohow brought it on yourself.
5) You have years of fear afterwards thinking that it might happen again and taking obsessive steps to prevent it from happening again.
>>
>>8381781

>I wonder if artists will ever draw more realistic stuff though I Doubt anyone would fap to cone tits, man feet and hands, wide shoulders, etc.

It's already a market that makes millions. Cues and halo effect, idiot, cues and halo effect.
>>
File: IMG_20170603_111825.jpg (69KB, 782x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170603_111825.jpg
69KB, 782x720px
>>8381764
That's hot.
>>
File: manhands.jpg (958KB, 703x1854px) Image search: [Google]
manhands.jpg
958KB, 703x1854px
>>8381781
>I Doubt anyone would fap to cone tits, man feet and hands, wide shoulders, etc.

You'd be surprised what people fap to.
pic related is my fantasy femboy.
>>
>>8381786
>react fast before it's too late
>Implying anything past 14 isn't extremely late.
>Implying OP is not a NEET tranny shut-in that can't afford any surgeries.
>Implying it wasn't too late the moment we were born.
>Implying implications.
>>
>>8381764
You know I wouldn't mind this happening to me. I'm too afraid to transition and I do have some /d/ tier fetishes though so that's probably why.
>>
>>8381764
Lots of trans have forced fem fantasies cause it takes a ton of pressure off yourself.
Thats kind of why so many people wish their parents were like these crazy /pol/ stories where their mom forces them to be a girl
>>
>>8381764
source?
>>
>>8381764
You might be a cis man with a fetish.
You might be a trans woman who uses this fetish as a repression mechanism, since admitting your desires to yourself is/was too difficult. A lot of repressed transsexuals do this.

Do you want to be a woman for real, Anon?
>>
Kannel's comics are so nice
https://exhentai.org/tag/artist%3Akannel
>>
>tfw crossdress and met some guys to fug online
>go over to their place but panic and leave

What do I do to make me actually go through with it? I've tried getting guys to come over to my place and fuck me regardless if I change my mind but they're too scared to go through with it.
>>
>>8382006
Why is it just a picture of a sad panda
>>
File: 1496064955531.jpg (190KB, 2000x784px) Image search: [Google]
1496064955531.jpg
190KB, 2000x784px
>chad will never beat you up, tie you up, forcefeed you hormones, and make you his cockslut

just kill me already
>>
>>8381786
It's probably already too late I'm in my early 20's

>>8381855
I kind of wish my parents forced me to be a girl...

>>8381957
I do want to be a woman...

So does this mean I'm trans?
>>
>>8382069
Why? Since when have you wanted this? How would your life be better if you were a woman? Would you be fine with becoming a plain one? Would you still want to be a woman if you were alone on a deserted island? What if doing so made you asexual? Can you be happy if you stay as you are?

Why do you think you might not be trans?
Why do you think you might be trans?
>>
Unfortunately all the alpha males in the fetish community would rather just date cis girls.

What a shame. Males make better girls than girls.
>>
>>8382110
>Males make better girls than girls.
source?
>>
>>8382131
Internet
>>
>>8382131
My dick
>>
>>8382090
I kind of have thought about it for years probably like 14 or so.
I don't know how life would be better as a woman to be honest.
I would be fine with being a plain woman.
Yes I would still want to be a woman if I was alone on an island and asexual.
I don't know if I can be happy the way I am to be honest. I honestly am unhappy a lot of the time.

I mean weird fantasies like this are probably not what most trans people have. I didn't have this huge desire to be a girl for most of my life and it only started to get noticeable in my teens. I did have weird fantasies like this for a long time since before I knew how to use the internet. I also sometimes feel like maybe I just want to be a girl because I'm kind of a loser and it would be like a new start. The reasons I think I'm trans though I would rather be a woman than a man and I had at least some thoughts of wanting to be a girl since before I was 10.
>>
>>8382044
Those are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>8382179

you're stupid
>>
>>8382189
>tfw will never get to wear a ball gown and dance with a qt husbando
>>
>>8382162
>I mean weird fantasies like this are probably not what most trans people have.
It is not that rare. A lot of repressors develop fantasies like this as a way to cope with desires they can't admit even to themselves. There is the wish to be a girl. Boys are taught that being feminine is awful. They repress the wish. Repressed desires are often expressed in weird ways. Since you wish to be a girl but don't want to admit that you want this you concoct a scenario where you are *forced* to be a girl, absolving you of the guilt associated with your fantasy. This takes the form of a fetish. Why a fetish? Because you wish to be a woman in your sexual fantasies as well, and the forced feminization scenario is the only way you can deal with expressing this desire. By the time one recognizes and understands their desire the fetish is deeply entrenched, and only seems to respond to spending a long while living as a woman in a mundane setting, normalizing the taboo.

>I honestly am unhappy a lot of the time.
About what?

>The reasons I think I'm trans though I would rather be a woman than a man and I had at least some thoughts of wanting to be a girl since before I was 10.
Only you can tell what you are for sure but from what you've told me I think there's a good chance that you're trans.
>>
>>8382217
>wanting to look like a Kartrashian

seriously? is this actually a thing?
>>
>>8382327
Happened to Bruce jenner
>>
>>8382327
Well I don't need to look like a bimbo. I just like big princess dresses like that. Too bad I probably look like a man in a dress lol
>>
I just want love.
>>
>>8382577
This is the AGP tranny thread. boys aren't supposed to post here. shoo shoo.
>>
>>8382593
AGPs are just failed males who would be better off as girls in this society anyway. They fantasize about it because it's what they deserve & they know it deep down in their hearts. Pity there aren't too many people working at correcting these walking mistakes so they can learn to take dick like good eyecandy should.
>>
>>8382629
I'm pretty agp and I love bottoming for guys.
>>
>>8382629
please don't throw me in the briar patch
>>
>>8381781
They're probably just implants with artistic license. Cis female boobs don't make sense in these things half the time either.
>>
>>8382684
Can you people not discern that it is a cartoon drawing and therefore not indicative of any reality?
>>
>>8381764
U r profoundly mentally ill, on several levels. Get out of /LGBT/ and into ther-a-pee asap.
>>
>>8381764
How does her eyebrow appear through her hair?
>>
File: untitled.jpg (65KB, 590x877px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
65KB, 590x877px
>>8381764
>tfw will never look nearly as fem or cute as that
>tfw will always be a skinnyfat twinkhon with an alpha male squarish chin
>>
>>8382746
Why do you people think therapy can cure fetishism? It's as innate to humanity as any sexuality.
>>
>>8381764
You're a freak is what you are.
>>
>>8382796
contact?
>>
>>8382796

You can certainly stop being skinnyfat.
>>
>>8382755

For some reason that stylistic choice doesn't bother me the way the Japanese double-mouth thing does (where they'll draw an outline of a face with a dent in it where the open mouth is, and then draw another mouth inside the outline, sometimes not even bothering to make the two fully match).

Both of course are superior to Tumblr nose (where the nose is red for no reason, and maybe also sort of broad so that it looks more like one of the sacred Noses of Color that People of Color have on their perfect faces that we should all worship or whatever).
>>
File: CsRFQxRWgAEBPUu.jpg (109KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CsRFQxRWgAEBPUu.jpg
109KB, 1200x1200px
>>8384285
>>8381764
Tin Tin nose
>>
>>8381764
Please sauce?!
>>
>>8387985
Google search kannelart
>>
>>8381764
Just gay or maybe straight with a homoerotic fantasy stemming from and fueled by your perception of a taboo as exhilarating.
I do wonder how many men believe they are trans just because of their sexual fantasies and how many of them mistakenly transition.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.