[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are early onset AGPs who are unable to transition doomed to live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1490949280084.jpg (146KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490949280084.jpg
146KB, 500x500px
are early onset AGPs who are unable to transition doomed to live their lives isolated and trying to cope with their debilitating mental illness?
>>
>>8386251
What would you consider early onset? I first experienced strong AGP(and cross gender identification) around age 11. Never transitioned and have been haunted by it ever since. I'm 32 so I've been dealing with it for over 20 years. I do live a relatively isolated life, although I always blamed that on being a shy aspie introvert.
>>
>>8386289
It started at 9 for me
I'm 24 now
>shy aspie introvert
Same
I didn't have a very feminine personality but never tried to be especially masculine either since that just made me feel bad because I wanted to be feminine/a girl
So I never went after girls or really bonded with guys (or girls)
I was just lonely and awkward
I considered transition after getting more dysphoric at 17 (in 2010) but decided against it because I knew I was just AGP and wouldn't fit in with cis girls or behave feminine enough to pass or live normally
And now I'm seriously considering (only) hormones after actually starting to see a man in the mirror recently and it's making me want to die
I have a job and a mortgage so I can't really risk full transition
>>
>>8386251
>>8386331
>Just AGP
Please read this.
>>8384872
>>8384896
>>8384910
>>
>>8386552
Yeah I realize that now
I went to /cd/ in 2010 though which just made me decde to repress and avoid all trans spaces
And only came here and started reading about it again this year
>>
>>8386588
Super real talk: is your job so important you're willing to condemn yourself to misery for its sake?
>>
>>8386611
Yeah pretty much
And I do have to pay off my place somehow
I've thought this over a lot and it would really fuck my life up if i lost it
Maybe I'll just snap someday and decide I'd rather be a trans NEET than employed and repressing, who knows
Maybe after I'm done with the mortgage
>>
>>8386668
Unless you're, like, saving the world - in which case please continue we'll honor your sacrifice forever - I think you're probably wrong. You can find another job. You can't get another body.
>>
>>8386684
It's just scary and it would instantly make my life so much harder
I wonder how long I could take HRT and still live as a guy
>>
>>8386708
It's scary as fuck, but what else can you really do and expect to work out on the long term?
>>
>>8386758
I don't know
I should probably go see a professional about this before deciding either way
>>
>>8386856
That's a good idea. Just make sure that you act quickly. In the case that you do decide to transition further virilization would be unfortunate. Get help and figure shit out.
>>
>>8386251
It started before I was 10 somewhere around 8 or 9 I think. I got really depressed in my teens and started doing drugs. By the time I was 20 I was a shut in. Now I'm a 24 year old shut in that hates their life and will live off the government until my inevitable suicide.
>>
Wished I was a girl since I was 10, maybe earlier since I have almost no memories of my childhood. Became shut-in dropout at 19. Went back to college at 22 and started HRT few months later.
After one year, there are barely any changes from it, so I'm stuck in boymode in foreseeable future. I'm still socially isolated as well, haven't even made a single friend, never go out or anything.

Yeah, I can't see my life ending well.
>>
Is there a distinction between AGP and sissy fetishists? 90% of my masturbation habits revolves around fantasising about being dressed as a girl and fucked hard by men, but I never imagine myself as a cis girl, always a sissy. Is this the same thing?
>>
>>8387868
>I read my own evidence,
It's a subset of AGP. Specifically, transvestic and interpersonal AGP, not anatomic and physiological AGP. Ask AGPgen for more info on the kinds of AGP.
>>
>>8387879
how triggered are you that transvestitism was stricken from the ICD-11?

Blanchardfags are hilarious with their freudian obsessions and need to categorize/inflate diagnostic categories with fluff.
>>
>>8387868
>>8387879
>>8387954
Not a fan of Blanchard but even the DSM kept AGP as a fetish, even though it completely rejected the typology. You can accept that it exists as a fetish while also accepting that it is not a cause of transsexuality.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.