[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I am or want to be stereotypically gay....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (832KB, 925x842px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
832KB, 925x842px
But I block it out thinking it's degenerate to act that way. I used to even limp my wrists a lot and had a lisp until i was 14, when i actively worked to remove those habits.

idk how i feel, i feel like i act effeminate or talk effeminately sometimes but then whenever i do i get embarassed and just become an introvert again.

what do i do?
>>
>>8342001

why not just act normally you weird faggot?

i don't understand what the fuck your post is asking about, nice pic though
>>
>>8342043

i think im a stereotypical flaming fag or maybe want to be, but block it out because it's degenerate
>>
if you want to be a flaming fag, then move somewhere like LA or NYC and hang out with other flaming fags so that you will feel normal.
>>
File: trotwdamninglook.jpg (63KB, 850x438px) Image search: [Google]
trotwdamninglook.jpg
63KB, 850x438px
>>8342052

>i think i am something or maybe want to be but i also don't want to be this thing that i am or might be i dunno lol

ok buddy, you're not along in feeling this way. most gay men had, or still have, serious problems with self-acceptance and esteem. you didn't like girls the way everyone else did and you were supposed to, you hid the fact you were gay all through school as it would be suicide to be truthful about it, and even now you know that you are somehow slightly different from the vast majority of people.

the 'degenerate' label you put on it is probably stemming from this - it's a version of that sinking feeling when you mess up publicly and people point and laugh, except it's nagging and burning away at you that you fucked up somehow for not being straight.

i don't blame you - i'm totally closeted and refuse to do anything that would tempt me into acting on my feelings because i do not want to be gay. i know it's not healthy but it's my decision, and sometimes life deals you a shitty hand.

the flaming or promiscuous gays haven't necessarily found happiness - more like they block out the negative feelings with hedonism.

the best route forwards for you is just to act how you want to, whilst remaining appropriate for the situation. why the fuck you want to present mannerisms to the rest of the world that aren't truly you i do not understand, and the only way you will ever truly feel comfortable will be through not trying to wear a mask all the time and grow into yourself, flaming faggo or just normal guy.

i hope i answered your question because i'm still not sure what it was but i hope you at least read this advice

good luck
>>
>>8342108

i think i have low self esteem about being gay.
>>
at least you know you're gay. try imagining being this way but straight or bi.
>>
>>8342470
That's ok anon being gay can be pretty hard to come to terms with. But I promise you that if you can find a way to accept and embrace your fem-ness, you'll feel so much more happy and confident. When I was closeted I was the most miserable shell of a person. I had such a hard time making friends and the friends that I did make I couldn't get close to without risking them "knowing my secret". Now that I'm more open and comfortable being super femme I find that it's sooo much easier to actually build genuine connections with people who can appreciate my cute faggy ways.
>>
>>8342503

i think it's because i have a poor image myself of not really being manly. im just tall, lanky/skinny, and not masculine or manly at all.
>>
>>8342503
Not OP but I'm trying to do this. It works well until my mood shifts and I stop feeling the fem-ness, I feel masculine instead, and then I feel terrible about my fem-ness and start reading /pol/ type stuff that makes me feel like my fem-ness is invalid and disgusting.

Basically I cycle between feeling fem and masc but it's like 70-90% fem. When I do feel masc I really hate how fem I am. I'm physically fem but I have broad shoulders and slim everything else which makes me feel like if I went /fit/ I could be very respectably masculine with roids but the majority of the time I just want to be a cute femboy instead so I can't dedicate myself to bulking when most of the time I feel feminine and try to accept that I'm a very feminine person by nature.
>>
>>8342597
Mhhm I know that feeling really really well. For me what helped was identifying what thought patterns triggered me to feel that way. I found that being overly critical of how I wasn't as physically fem as I wanted to be led to me to convincing myself I was gross and would never look cute which would lead to me thinking maybe I should just go back to being a regular masc boy, which would lead me to thinking about how I knew how to be masc and it really wasn't as bad as I remembered it being (it was I had just changed so much I forgot how bad looking / acting masc made me feel). But that desire wasn't a true desire to be masc, it was just a way to escape from confronting the reality that I had a lot more work to put in before I got to where I want to be. Now I actively avoid feeding into those thoughts cause I know where they lead. It's made it sooo much easer to make faster progress once I didn't have those roadblocks that would come up every once in a while. I'm finally slooooooly starting to get to where I want to be and it makes those thoughts come up less and less and easier for me to embrace my girly self
>>
>>8342510
We'll maybe try and remember that there isn't one single "right" way to be a boy. This doesn't mean you won't have to work to become the person you want to be but the type of person you do want to be is valid and worth chasing after. You still have to put in the effort. It may not be by lifting weights and getting into masculine hobbies but try thinking about ways you would like to improve yourself that will make you happy. It may seem to happen way slow at first, but one day you'll wake up and realize that you're slowly becoming the person you've always thought you could be. It takes work tho but really the first step is identifying what would make you happier. What one little thing could you improve about yourself? Once you know what it is go work for it. For me I was in such a shitty place my first few imrpovements were just getting 7 hours of sleep every night and spending more time outside in the sun. But soon it turned into learning how to take care of my hair and skin, learning about makeup and how to dress myself, and how to present myself as the cute femboy I always wanted to be. Start small annon it's all about one change at a time. After a while it starts adding up fast.
>>
File: 1475498279172.jpg (29KB, 290x196px) Image search: [Google]
1475498279172.jpg
29KB, 290x196px
>>8342001
Why are both reviewbrah and his doggo so cute?
>>
>>8342001
I want to be reviewbrah's friend
>>
>>8342634
Relatable, but I actually like being masc in these moments. Everything changes. In its extreme epitomized form I feel tough and rough and I like it, an inner fire is lit and I feel a primal, animalistic ferocity, my voice gets deeper and my facial expression and posture becomes more dominant, and I feel down to business / no-nonsense. It rarely happens, especially to this extreme, but it's still something I've experienced. Most of the time I'm a soft fem. I take things slow and easy and just want everyone to get along with each other. My voice is high pitched and my expression warm and open. But sometimes I do feel aggressive and competitive, like a man, even though I am generally a bubbly femboy. I think everyone has a fem side and a masc side and I don't want to give one side up for the other, but that's what society pressures people to do. I think this is why I'm a femboy and not trans.
>>
>>8342001
>degenerate
>>>/out/
>>
>>8343361

how is it not degenerate
>>
>>8343362
You shouldn't use /pol/ lingo, although it would certainly explain your piss poor attitude to your problem.
>>
>>8343392
how am i wrong
>>
>>8342715
his doggo is top tier
a+ would snuggle with
>>
>>8343396
Because you're not thinking for yourself.
Can you even tell why what you want is degenerate?
Do you have any ideas of your own?
"/pol/ told me" is only a legit answer to the question "who the fuck told you that bullshit?"

Find out exactly what it is you want.
Find out why you want it.
Find out why you think it is wrong.

Then if you have done all that, you should use your own brain to make a decision.
>>
im just like, already a really feminine looking guy, have a girly look about it. i got bullied for looking gay as a kid and my parents rejected me for being gay.

i just feel like it's kinda hedonistic to be femmy and gay or flamboyant about it. i just don't want it to become my whole personality. i think in general i'm just uncomfortable and don't want to be gay. i didn't think i was gay in high school, only found out when i was 17, im 19 now..
>>
>>8342001
It is degernate. Keep blocking it out. Forget the advice of anyone telling you to act how you want. Society has and should always have standards that dictate appropriate behaviour and conduct. It's what allows us all to live as respectful people. Don't be a weird fuck.
>>
>>8345221
/thread
>>
>>8345221
Sad truth.
>>
>>8342001

10/10 would snuggle puppers!
>>
>>8346779

blue pill?
>>
>>8343435

ok..
>>
>>8345221

how is it degenerate to act gay
>>
The fate of western civilization doesnt rely on a handful of guys who have feminine hobbies or interests.

Relax
>>
>>8347948

isnt it a detriment to society to have useless males like that though?
>>
>>8348640
Nope it's probably more of a detriment to have useless males who hang out on 4chan all day
>>
>>8342001

I understand OP. I can explain if you're around. Girlish behavior is actually a behavior without gender. But we see it in girls so thats what we associate it as. In males, we see it as effeminate.

But it is actually child like behavior, and naturally so. It is what you see in girls behaving normally.

It also exists in young males up to a certain age. In all cases, its nothing more than patterns of expression that emanate from unrestrained feelings. As intellect grows, so does emotionally interrupted feelings, which is where we get any mental discipline.

So for girls, young boys and any group we associate with these patterns, what do we see? Pitched voices, hyper gesticulating, vocal outbursts, exaggerated facial expressions. Chimps or children; its not terribly different.

Gays tend to have this because they, like girls, have learned to navigate social groups of typically larger, more aggressive social peers (meaning male) by adapting to behavior that produces a positive feedback. Stronger males typically have affinity for submissives because they dont feel challenged or threatened, and this invites more intimacy.

In other words, gay males get the reaction they want from males the same way girls do, by signalling submission. It eventually becomes a language of the mind; how to express myself for positive reaction (as that person views as positive).

The easiest, most common, familiar pattern of expression to draw positive attention is the very first one we learn: that of children. Children already have naturally emotional and hysterical thinking.

So the behavior patterns for females and males wanting the same type of intimacy naturally have a parallel evolution.

Spose thats enough droning on. Sorry, I have interest in human behavior.
>>
>>8348720
I'd really really like to hear more about how behavior like gender roles are learned.
>>
>>8348720
Fresh insights.

So is the solution to grow up and become dominant, or accept yourself and the factors that make you submissive?
>>
so if im born a submissive bottom gay i cant change for life?

what if i think im a little bi?
>>
>>8348640
It is detrimental when a large group of people welcome violent barbaric savages with open arms and spread legs, and these spineless worms control politics and media.
>>
>>8342001
sounds like you might be repressed mtf
>>
>>8349843
Sounds like you might be an insecure mtf
>>
>>8349843

im not a mtf
>>
>>8343410
Yeah, looks so happy, both of them, that's a nice pic.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.