[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random Confession Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 25

File: 4 Forchan....jpg (29KB, 466x538px) Image search: [Google]
4 Forchan....jpg
29KB, 466x538px
>I want to be a woman.
>I refuse to be a man.
>I am not cis.
>I will not conform to society's standards and expectations on gender roles.
>I will become liberated and those alt-right cucks can lick my butthole.
>I can trigger the normie conservatives by simply existing.
>>
>>8232074
have fun everybody avoiding you in life
>>
File: nisekoi-episode-18-33.jpg (74KB, 1074x597px) Image search: [Google]
nisekoi-episode-18-33.jpg
74KB, 1074x597px
>>8232074
Sometimes I wish that a man could overpower me, throw me around in the bedroom, fuck me silly, tie me up, choke me and completly degrade me. Thinking about this makes me all weak and hot and submissive like a slut.
>>
>>8232074
Sounds good.
>>
>>8232089
You're a heterosexual woman. But you have a small yet feminine penis under your panties.

Conclusion: Except for the penis part, you're perfectly normal. There's nothing wrong with you or your brain.
>>
File: sexy rogue.jpg (31KB, 445x347px) Image search: [Google]
sexy rogue.jpg
31KB, 445x347px
>>8232096
Thanks! I guess I wouldn't say no to a lesbian adventure though. Thinking about boobs-on-boobs stuff can actually be quite arousing.

But yeah that must be one of the kindest things I ever read in here. Thanks a lot anon, this makes me happy.
>>
>>8232101
No worries, my fellow anon. Even though most people can be insensitive assholes or jerks, I hope to bring a little bit of happiness to this wretched cesspool of a world.
>>
>>8232074
Honey im far right and I will tear your ass apart.
>>
>>8232089
This is more my speed, why are you not in my life
>>
File: 1490710756452.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1490710756452.png
18KB, 509x411px
i'm a part-time closet homosex
>>
>>8232074
>>I want to be a woman.
>>I refuse to be a man.

>>I will not conform to society's standards and expectations on gender roles.
pick one dissonance fag
>>
File: 1489678956489505.jpg (11KB, 300x227px) Image search: [Google]
1489678956489505.jpg
11KB, 300x227px
I'm a straight guy who lurks here because it's my holidays and I'm really bored.
>>
>>8232074
my bf loves me a lot more than I do.
It's not even funny anymore to see him spaghetti almost every time we meet let alone his texts
>>
>>8232074
>>8232089
Sounds hot
>>
>>8232089
P s B i
s
B
i
>>
File: IMG_0128.jpg (28KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0128.jpg
28KB, 500x315px
>Am a semi ugly virgin tranny
>I'm secretly so desperate I would probably take the first guy who showed some slight intrest in me
>Hasn't happen yet
>>
>>8232293
FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!
No I will not be a man. You can go fuck yourself you cucktard. Eat my asshole or die bitch.

I utterly failed at being a boy then a man. I never thought I'd screw up my life this hard since high school. I should've died young instead. Then I wouldn't still be suffering in agony today. I wish to be freed from this shackle of pain.
>>
>>8232089
Literally me
I tried to explain this in a kinky discord and they were surprisingly judgemental considering half of them enjoy stuff like watersports
fucking jerks
>>
File: 1451607833494.jpg (48KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1451607833494.jpg
48KB, 500x599px
>>8232074
>legit feel like im gender-fluid
some days dysphoria ruins me, i hate myself and don't wanna leave my place i wanna cut my dick off
other times im proud of my dick and i love to fuck sb with it real hard
>>
>>8232357
I will eat if you dont mind a substitute for the other anon.
>>
File: 1473814607540.png (217KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1473814607540.png
217KB, 680x680px
>>8232383
Where the fuck are you people in real life? Im sick of RP in threads I want a trap to dominate, degraded and eat my cum. Then thank me for the privilege... as I ask if shes good for riund two.
>>
File: girls_laughing.jpg (43KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
43KB, 600x363px
>>8232430
There are people like this everywhere regardless of gender. Except if you only meet for sex like this, it comes naturally in a relationship with trust and through discussion. Sometimes it's us asking to be treated this way or do certain things, or sometimes it's the dominant one that will ask if it's okay to go rougher and do these types of stuff. Remember that it's just roleplay in the end and that it needs aftercare, and trust from both parties.

So yeah either you stick up to RP, or you try to meet someone that wants that online, or it will naturally come. Man up and show your needs (:
>>
>>8232412
Doesn't sound like genderfluid really. It's normal to have ups and downs with dysphoria, and some trans people like their biological genitals regardless of their end gender.
>>
I'm ftm but still wear panties because they're cheaper and way more comfy.
>>
>>8232776
>and way more comfy.
Elaborate?

Are you gay or straight?
>>
>>8232776
I don't like the bagginess of boxers. Boxer briefs are also too long and hot. Normal briefs/underwear don't ever fit right. Panties are lighter and snug. They're meant to fit me technically. I'm gay.
>>
I just want to suck dick but I am to scared of getting a STI from some random fag.
>>
File: Nigga.jpg (52KB, 575x750px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga.jpg
52KB, 575x750px
>>8232900
You can suck a dick with a condom on it if you're that scared. In fact that should be normal to do that.
>>
>>8232866
Don't you find the length and bagginess sexy at all?

Why do you like the snugness?
>>
>>8232964
No
>>
I'm trans, everything in my life points to me being a girl on the inside. Yet I don't feel like I'm deserving of the trans title, I've talked so much shit and really put down people on trans issues and convinced them to also disagree with the trans idea.
Because I did all this whilest heavily repressing I feel like I'm living a lie, I'm disgusted with my body, and I don't know how I can talk to old friends. I've lied to them about myself for so long. I feel like the only thing I'm deserving of is the lay down alone till I die because I have no will to live, anymore and I don't know who I am.
>>
>>8233360
I understand this feeling. But you need to put the past aside. There's not a person that deserves to be trans more than someone else. It's a thing you need and you want, and that's totally okay, and nobody can discuss that. Accept yourself and your life will be way easier to manage.
>>
>>8233360
"Deserving of the trans title"

Hey dumbfuck nobody wants this title who has it. If you think it's something that you deserve you need a therapist for more than just your gender confusion.
>>
File: 1484990894927.jpg (32KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1484990894927.jpg
32KB, 500x365px
>>8232074
I'm a lonely, virgin, shut-in tranny in the middle of nowhere and I'm probably going to kill myself soon.
>>
File: 1493966771620.jpg (58KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
1493966771620.jpg
58KB, 640x631px
>>8233846
You will find someone if you look. I know I did.
>>
>>8233846
where are you from, anon? You just need lots of cuddles, that's all
>>
>>8233360
Being trans is a step up from repressing. Repression just leads to misery, while being trans gives you a path out of the darkness. Accept being trans and start moving down the path to a better life. Don't let the naysayers on 4chan and IRL get you down.
>>
>>8233360
That's classic trans. Same shit as joining the army and trying/pretending to be a macho man, or self-harming or deliberately alienating friends because you hate yourself. You have a very good explanation for them (a well-known stereotype firmly based in reality, even).

If anything it makes you more deserving of transition. Still, such the concept is totally ridiculous and harmful and should be dropped right away.
>>
>>8232910
you have to understand the religious right spend decades and millions lobbying to destroy sex education in murica.
>>
>>8233846
same
>>
>>8234184
>be religious right
>wants to ban condoms and comprehensive sex ed that could prevent unwanted pregnancies and disrupt young girls lives
>wants to ban abortion forcing a woman to have an unwanted child that will not be taken care of after that baby is born
>thinks HIV was created by an angry douchebag god as revenge because Doug and Larry were having sex one night behind closed doors
>opposes sex liberation, thinking sex is only used for procreation, everyone else should remain a miserable virgin
>thinks masturbating is a sin (lolwut xD)
>forces their anti-gay and anti-women social conservative agenda on the rest of society, but is triggered when gays want basic civil rights and mutual respect

Christcucks are the scum of the earth. The quackery they believe in is on the same cringe tier with the Mooselim cucks.
>>
>>8234250
Yeah the religious right are retarded but they have no real power anymore, the people against liberty is the regressive left, they enforced "liberty" is thinly veiled authotarian behaviour. They might not be targeting your group now but what about when they do?
>>
>>8233994
What the fuck do I get from virtue signaling from an anonymous image board. This isn't some shitty oppression olympics. What I thought I was for 18 years of my life has just been turned on it's head, I am lost now. This isn't some shitty miss world speach about how everyone should be happy these are my real problems. My guess is you consider yourself a realist, but your hatred of the sjw community has clouded your judgement. (and there are many reasons to hate them, I think they are scum too), I'm just a normal person apart from my trans issue, in fact I'm probably more right wing then you.
>>
>>8233713
I know it's an illness retard, I have been scum my life. I'm saying I don't deserve to call my self trans because then I can push past this. I'm saying I deserve to rot and decay emotionally till I die
>>
>>8234413
>>8234425
You're missing the point. You're trans. It doesn't matter whether you want to be or "deserve" to be, you just are. It's also not going to go away; that's why the only treatment offered by actual doctors is transition instead of just therapy or antidepressants or something, and all the repressors drive themselves insane looking for an alternative that doesn't exist (like you seem to be doing).

I bet there are lots of cancer patients who didn't deserve what they got, but life is cruel.

Seriously, you're constructing some sort of narrative where you're emphasising irrelevant attributes bout yourself and your situation so as to put yourself in an artificially distinct category from "actual" trans people, so you don't have to consider yourself trans, and in doing so you create a justification for not transitioning. It's like the people who say "oh I never wanted this as a child so I'm not really trans" or "oh I only want to be a girl rather than knowing I'm a girl on the inside so I'm not really trans" or "I like girls so I can't be trans" or things like that when they're clearly dysphoric and have a generous excess of the diagnostic criteria apply to them, and their lives are falling apart because they're not transitioning.
>>
>>8233886
That's encouraging, but to be honest, I know I'm really fucked up right now and I probably shouldn't make myself somebody else's problem...

>>8233967
Shitty small conservative town in Oregon.

>>8234239
Life is cruel.
>>
>>8234477
Your right, I need help accepting being trans. I don't know where to go from here though, I can't come out yet.
>>
>>8234477
Well I've seen stories of how people right before they die say that they were always dysphoric and wanted to be feminine, but repressed it. So it is possible to repress your entire life. The question is is it worth it?
>>
>>8234498
Do small experiments. Grow you hair a little longer and brush it.
Try and shave you legs.
Wear a moisturizer with spf 15 when you go outside.
ect ect
>>
>>8234508
etc*
>>
>>8234425
Don't let nasty and negative comments get you down. You don't deserve to rot - you deserve to live. If you're trans there's no pushing past it because gender identity is too deeply rooted. You have to accept it and follow it wherever it goes. You should try to get some counseling immediately to help you with your trans issues and help you decide if you need to transition. Things will only get harder the longer you wait and you'll regret not having acted sooner. Take care.
>>
>>8234498
Go to a therapist if you can. You don't have to bring up being trans; you can just talk about whatever you want and through that process slowly drop hints (intentionally or not) or lead the conversation towards being trans. Also the problems from being trans aren't really distinct from your other problems.

In my experience with trying to justify not transitioning, you don't really end up coming to "accept" it, so much as give up on denying it because you have no other options and the fact that it's only getting worse drives you insane. You pretty much always knew on an intellectual level, but didn't accept it emotionally, which clouds your judgement and makes you avoid acknowledging it.

The only reason I actually started HRT was because I eventually said "fuck it" and made the step to start the official referral process with my doctor, and that carried me along even through my denial until I eventually got HRT (at which point I regretted waiting so long for no good reason instead of just self-medding like 5 years ago). Without something/someone to drag me through it I never would have done it. Before that it was the one friend I came out to who insisted I tell the doctor (which I know I wouldn't have done for a long time otherwise). That's why telling someone is important. Tell a doctor or a friend and start the process and it will do much of the work for you. That's the first big step. Everything else is easier.

Doing things like >>8234508 said can help. Ultimately though they'll never be good enough (and the lack of "real" femininity will become more prominent), and you'll realise that as time goes on.

>>8234500
It's possible for some people. Not for people with severe dysphoria like you. Basically, if you're already talking about how disgusting your are and how you don't deserve to be happy or even to exist, you're probably not one of those people who have gender issues but who are okay just dealing with it.
>>
>>8234500
No, repressing is not worth it, not if the dysphoria is so bad that you question whether life is worth living. Being trans will always haunt you and eat at you if you don't deal with it. I've been able to achieve a level of mental stability that I never could have had I gone through life suppressing.

Before coming out, you could try going more androgynous. Losing extra weight always helps. Try wearing unisex-looking women's clothes in public. Getting experience shopping for yourself is good. If your old friends won't accept you try to meet new people who will. Learn about and experiment with makeup. Doing little things helps.
>>
>>8234239
>>8233846
>>8233846
me too

my only consolation is that at least no one knows I was trans and I'm not on HRT or anything so there is no evidence besides some girl clothes which i burned a few days ago
>>
>>8234477
>>8234595
>>8234604
>>8234673
Thanks for the supportive words and advice. I need as much of both as I can get right now. X
>>
>>8234858
Glad I could help. Take care.
>>
File: 1491931671886 (1).jpg (65KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491931671886 (1).jpg
65KB, 750x750px
>>8232074
Since im too old and repulsive to ever be with another person physically or romantically, Ive been trying to teach myself how to masturbate properly again. Ive been using my penis because Its what I did before but its not all that good and I honestly hate using it. I also have to pretend I dont have a body in order to come. I just bought a dildo but I cant use it because I got assigned a roommate (not in college) and Im also afraid im going to do something wrong and hurt myself.
>>
>>8234604
>severe dysphoria

what quantifies sever dysphoria

I think about ending my life because not a girl and I can't see myself living without being one but I just don't see that as severe. Severe is like not able to wash your dick in the shower or stuff like that.
>>
>>8235423
It's ruining your life and you're semi-casually talking about killing yourself over it. How is that not severe? Regardless of the label, just think: in what world would you not need treatment for that?

>Severe is like not able to wash your dick in the shower or stuff like that.
That's already way past the threshold. Lower levels of dysphoria also tend to escalate to scales like that over time without treatment.

I'd find it hard to define what "severe" is, especially since there is no objective definition anyway. It might be easier to define it by comparison to less severe dysphoria:
>maybe being bothered by not being female but able to deal with being a man (possibly even enjoying it) and be happy, more longing for it than needing it.
>doesn't make you suicidal, or just generally cripplingly emotional.
>doesn't frequently ruin your ability to function day-to-day life or form relationships with others.
>want to be a female only in specific contexts, for example sex.

People in the "less severe" group may still benefit from transition; it's just not the same "you obviously have to transition right now what the fuck are you waiting for".

Don't try to fit yourself into a category and then determine what to do on a per-category basis. Look at your symptoms on their own merits and determine what to do directly.
>>
>>8232101
>>8232096
>>8232118
Good plan! 4chan and trans people could use some positivity! I am a lesbo though, join us!!!
>>
>Gay
>I like being a man, I like "manly" things, not that I am particulary manly, masculine, I dont know shit about all these identities, labels, gender prefixes, etc
>Still closeted as far as immediate family is concerned, dads side of the family is very old fashioned, outed myself to close friends.
>At age 26 I feel that the opportunity has passed me by, that I should just stay in the closet, be quiet, not make a fuzz. I'm a disappointment enough as it is. It's cute when you come out at 17, it's just sad when you do it at 26.
>horribly inexperienced, not particulary handsome, but not bad looking either, but yet I can seem to throw my self out there.
>Dont feel at home in gay bars/clubs, I get drunk and feel like I'm a intruder. Avoiding eyecontact.
>Go home and drink some more, listen to some sad music, hoping I feel better the next day.
Such is life.
>>
>>8232074
I'm horribly, horribly, horribly gay
If i could be a flamboyant fag without any social repercussion I would, god dammit it's fun
>>
>Afab
>Been attracted to both guys and gals for as long as I can remember
>Playing video games where you can date characters
>Play as a dude (if given the option in the first place) since 9/10 times you're forced into hetero relationships
>Inevitably self inset as the guy after years of doing this, think the first game I played with dating was Harvest Moon: AWL back in 2004
>Not sure if I'm attracted to women as a lady or as a man
Hopefully this makes sense. This doesn't seem like the kinda thing one would think about yet the question is still in the back of my mind.

I think I'm bigender.
>>
>>8235724
You don't really need to choose, bigender is an option. If you don't feel comfortable with that answer, ask yourself the question "what would I rather be OUTSIDE OF SEXUAL STUFF". Go from there, imagine the perfect life in your mind without any self-loathing and fear of judgement.
>>
>>8232074
>18 yo
>closet mtf, probably agp
>can't transition because 6'2 and neanderthal face
>don't have the balls (no pun intended) to kms
oh boy i've got 60 years of repression to look forward to
>>
>>8237030

suicide by police, go do something retarded
>>
>>8235497
I think I'm just mentally ill or something I've been thinking about suicide since I was like 14~ years old but I never really was extremely serious about it until now (19~). I never before had a plan / way to do it planned out, I would just think about dying constantly (still do that).
>>
>>8237352
So you've been unhappy since the start of puberty (when you turn into a man) and became more unhappy the more you've turned into a man. And you confess this on /LGBT/. It's worth just looking into and keeping an open mind for you.
>>
>>8237559
This.
>>
>>8233846
same except I live in a city. I don't have any friends for like 3 years now and I'm not even sure if I even could be someone's friend at this point
>>
File: 1485785569421.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485785569421.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>8232089
same except I'm ashemed to want that because I try to be very dignified in real life.
>>
>>8235056
it's not difficult or dangerous to use a dildo, you just need to go slow, use fingers first, and use lots of lube (and reapply as much as needed)
>>
>>I want to be a woman.
Same here, OP. Sometimes I feel like I'm bursting with the need to tell someone in real life, but I resist. I'm going to repress forever because I actually have no chance of passing to myself and my dysphoria is primarily physical. When I was younger my near-religious belief in the power of science convinced me that by the time I'd be in my late 20s there'd be a way for me to transition convincingly but I've since realized this might not happen in my lifetime.
>>
>>8237588
there's what happens in the bedroom and what happens outside of it. You shouldn't be ashamed of slight kinks like that, it's very common.
>>
>>8237815
>>8237588
Yeah, you shouldn't but I just don't understand why people have such a special reaction to physicality like that. It's controlled. He's not going to bust my lip open or give me a black eye. He's not -actually- doing -real- physical abuse. Just let me have my manhandling.
>>
>>8237559
I mean I don't really know or remember why I was depressed/sad then. I can't know if it was because of trans stuff or not.

All I really remember is that up until like 12/13 I thought that guys were tough because they learned to deal with no wanting to be girls or something like that. And as a younger kid like 9/10/11 I would always dream about waking up as a girl my age, used to pray to god I'd wake up as a girl, etc.
>>
>>8237861
Totally. Those kinks and BDSM in general is very much a controlled thing. It's about trusting your partner to know some limits not to cross. Communication is important.

It's better when it feels natural though. It adds that spontaneous aspect and when done right it's paradise.
>>
>>8237869
>
All I really remember is that up until like 12/13 I thought that guys were tough because they learned to deal with no wanting to be girls or something like that. And as a younger kid like 9/10/11 I would always dream about waking up as a girl my age, used to pray to god I'd wake up as a girl, etc.
For God's sake, what exactly is making you think you're not trans when you're fulfilling nearly every part of the classic trans narrative possible?
>>
I am a completely normal working class cis-hetero binary man in a normal relationship with a gorgeous woman I love from the bottom of my heart

I also like to shitpost and laugh about genderdysphoric crybabies on a mongolian basketweaving website :^)
>>
>>8237894
I don't really fulfill the classic narrative completely and I don't not think I'm trans it's probably more like AGP + trans?

My mental health has just gotten worse over time but I don't know if it's due to trans stuff or other mental illness. I can't know what is caused by what.

Pretty much went from being sad -> think about dying a lot -> being sad all the time -> crying a lot -> have a hard time thinking about other stuff

the newest thing is sort of weird, if I see something even a bit sad it feels like I'm going to cry and I might even get a few tears but it goes away after like 20 seconds.
>>
>>8237909
Girl, AGP is not a real think. It's a thing spread by closet/repressed trans people to give them a reason not to transition and gay people to let them feel superior about trans girls.

You seem to have intense dysphoria and regardless of your narrative you need to at least go and see a specialist to talk about it. You seem pretty much in denial about the whole thing. Once you'll accept the idea that you might be trans maybe life will be easier on you.
>>
>>8237909
>I don't not think I'm trans it's probably more like AGP + trans?
Whether or not you have a fetish doesn't impact whether you're trans. AGP is irrelevant to this.
>>8233840
>>
>>8237909
>My mental health has just gotten worse over time but I don't know if it's due to trans stuff or other mental illness. I can't know what is caused by what.
Would improving the trans stuff not improve your overall health? I mean, we could debate exactly where it's coming from but honestly it's irrelevant. "Normal" depression and gender dysphoria tend to feed each other anyway.

>the newest thing is sort of weird, if I see something even a bit sad it feels like I'm going to cry and I might even get a few tears but it goes away after like 20 seconds.
Yeah, I get that too. It's like anything even slightly emotional is overwhelming. It makes it hard to do much of anything. I spend a lot of time wasting my life doing insignificant low-stress things on the internet because it's hard to do much else.

>I don't really fulfill the classic narrative completely and I don't not think I'm trans it's probably more like AGP + trans?
That changes nothing about whether you should transition. Do you believe in the whole Blanchardian typology for AGP, or just in the phenomenon of AGP itself? Because the Blancharian typology is flawed and lacking in evidence. Regardless, Blanchard said AGPs should transition so it's not like it matters either way.

>>8237920
Hey, that's my post.
>>
>>8232355
Main thing are you thin?
Also would you let me smack you around in bed?
>>
>>8237914
I sort of know I'm trans but I've just been trying to ignore it. But pretty much now I'm backed into a corner and can't do anything anymore.

I can't/don't have the capacity to do anything anymore, just went to shitty community college asa a way to postpone real life. Grades there are going down the toilet. I'm pretty much just losing my ability to function not that I had much before.

And I don't consider transitioning as an option or hormones but I don't want to live the way I currently am. So it seems like suicide is the only way out.

I just can't think of another way to keep being alive and tolerate it.
>>
>>8237909
Maybe try think of it as your transtioning to ease your gender dysphoria ( which is exactly what your doing, by taking hormones). I'm that person.>>8233360
Also making an alternative view on why I'm not really trans. I think it's a step in the process. You might feel like your not like anyone else that's transitioned, but in reality your closer than you think to a lot of them.

I know exactly how you feel when, the sort of overwhelming feeling and pressure on you, I felt it whilest reading your posts.
The fact you seek help from this on a board for trans people shows how you feel on the inside, and what answer you want.
You didn't ask for help somewhere where they will tell you what you feel is wrong and you should repress it. You asked somewhere where people will encourage you to make a step in the process of transitioning and see how you feel. Transitioning is not permanent after you talk to a gender therapist.
>>
File: wF1ohrH.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
wF1ohrH.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>8238010
I was in a similar situation to yours. Then I had enough, dropped out of college, went to a psychiatric hospital to take care of the crisis, then realized that if I wanted to finish it all I might as well try to transition and get hormones. Best decision of my life. I'm not far into hormones, only a month, but I swear to god that I already feel a world of difference.

Tell me: what's bothering you with transition? Be honest, and don't be afraid of saying "dumb things". It's often why people repress themselves, because they think those things are dumb and therefore they shouldn't transition.

Come on, we can help you. I think that all of us went through your phase, so we can rationalize it with you and show you that there's another way out than finishing your life (: Here have a headpat.
>>
>>8238028
>what's bothering you with transition?

a lot of different things

>it's a crapshoot
>it will just make me look like a huge homo if anyone finds out
>i don't know how parents feel about it but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be thrilled
>i hate people paying attention to me, family would all find out and it would be a big deal
>extremely ashamed, pretty sure death is less shameful than being trans

and my #1 fear is having people be able to look at me and know I'm trans, and not like not passing as female, but just doing the same stuff I normally do and having enough changes to look like an obvious tranny
>>
File: Head_389b42_6102763.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Head_389b42_6102763.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>8238084
I'll rationalize it with you, so you can maybe change perspective!

>it's a crapshoot

People here make it seem like that, but it's wrong. Transitionning is not all about passing, it's first and foremost being able to reconnect with your body and your life in a way you want it. Hormones make you feel better if you're trans and your body will finally be in accord with your brain. Secondly, even cis women have to work a lot to be beautiful. We aren't really different except on a few things that nobody will notice, like bone structure. The real problem is if you're at a treshold where your puberty has been completly done (like, 30 yo) but even then, I know a lot of transgirls who did a lot of work and they're very much passable and even attractive. Not a crapshoot if you have this in mind.

>it will just make me look like a huge homo if anyone finds out

That's because they wouldn't know how you feel. There's going to be a point where you'll realize that a lot of people cannot possibly understand how you feel and that's okay. By no means you are gay, you are transgender and you need a transition to feel like your life makes any sense. It has nothing to do with sex. Once you know that, even people trying to convince you of the contrary won't be a problem for you :)

>i don't know how parents feel about it but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be thrilled
>i hate people paying attention to me, family would all find out and it would be a big deal

Again, you put a lot of emphasis on others. I am sure that if you delete that factor of being judged, at least 80% of your fears are gone. It's something you didn't choose and you need to accept it as a way to live a correct life. You said it yourself: you don't want to live the life you're currently living. If your parents/family understand it's mandatory, then they will most probably support you. You need to see transition as an egocentered thing, not something you don't do to please people around you.
>>
>>8237927
It's a good post Brent.
>>
File: PIkoxhL.gif (2MB, 368x340px) Image search: [Google]
PIkoxhL.gif
2MB, 368x340px
>>8238084
>>8238134

>extremely ashamed, pretty sure death is less shameful than being trans

That probably comes from a misconception that being girly is a shameful thing. Again, it's you. It's something you deeply want. It's something that, even if you try your hardest, you won't be able to escape. If you put effort into accepting yourself as who you are, then it will be a very good step in the right direction.

It isn't a shame to be yourself. Far from the contrary. Coming out, and transitionning, is very brave, and you'll have the approbation of people around you, because you were sincere with yourself and recognised what needed to be done. People who don't do that are clueless idiots who don't know better. But you'll see, people will be on your side for your courage. There's no shame at all.

>and my #1 fear is having people be able to look at me and know I'm trans, and not like not passing as female, but just doing the same stuff I normally do and having enough changes to look like an obvious tranny

It's not because you transition you can't do the things you do today. That's a misconception. All you need to do is find a comfort zone. Don't like polishing your nails for example? Then that's alright, a lot of women don't do that. You like a very manly hobby? Then that's alright too, a lot of women also like doing activities "only women do". You just need to find YOUR comfort zone.

Also remember that, again, transitionning is not all about passing. It's important but the primary focus should be feeling better and feeling like you are yourself and that you found a place in life.

If you have any other questions or fears, please go ahead. The more you'll see that it's more scary looking than it actually is, the more you'll be inclined to take a right step for your life :)

I believe in you girl. I believe you have a chance at making things right. Don't let fear overcome you. Become a proud woman, proud of her choices and herself!
>>
Have fun killing yourself at age 30 upon realising LGBTABCDEFG shit is a meme, society doesnt expect you to be a man which is why you fell for the leftist "i wont conform" shit ITFP, having destroyed your body forever never being able to become a man again, either single, alone and NEET or a POZ overaged callboy

Man i hate the 21st century
>>
>>8237909
>>8237927
I think the crying thing comes from male socialization making you repress expressions of emotion.
>>
>>8237582
>>8233846

Where do you guys live?
>>
File: 1465056492038.jpg (130KB, 553x656px) Image search: [Google]
1465056492038.jpg
130KB, 553x656px
>>8238010
>I can't/don't have the capacity to do anything anymore, just went to shitty community college asa a way to postpone real life. Grades there are going down the toilet.

Jesus christ, are you Me? I had that problem too.
I went to Community college right out of high school because dysphoria had wrecked my self esteem to the point that I didnt think I was capable of doing anything and I wasted not just 3 years at a community college but also 3 years at a fucking horrible 4 year college that was in my hometown and got nothing out of it. I eventually started hormones and escaped my home town and state (North Carolina). Im bored out of my skull and in lots of debt in the middle of a national forest but Im no longer in the hell that was the first 20 or so years of my life.
If you are scared that this isnt going to be the solution to your problems, dont think on it too much. Just go talk to a therapist so you can at least try this and if its not go try something else. Your only other option is to kill yourself so you might as well give it a shot anyway. I mean what do you have to lose by trying it?
>>
>>8239880
>mfw I've been at community college for five years now
>>
>>8232089
Same. We'll find a nice dom some day, we got this.
>>
File: TYFYS.jpg (29KB, 355x325px) Image search: [Google]
TYFYS.jpg
29KB, 355x325px
>>8232118
>>
>>8239806
western Canada
>>
>>8239880
what do you mean by in the middle of a national forest
>>
>>8239891
>>8239880
It's not super hard, my grades are going down because I just don't care enough to both doing stuff/making sure I do stuff right anymore. I'm like 2 classes from my AS in computer science (lol)

I don't really like computer science though and would rather do something else but I'm just not in the state where I think I could handle actual college and being around people my age.
>>
>>8232074
I just want to be the most beautiful and sexy trans grill, find a cute average tattooed Mexican boy and have sex everyday & make him happy
>>
>>8240207
I do seasonal work for a company in Yellowstone national park.
>>
>>8232074
Just admit to yourself that you're a self hating cishet
>>
I'm a bi male who constantly posts anti-trans shit all the time but my girlfriend gave me her panties once and I wore them for a week and I was extremely turned on by the experience
>>
>>8240383
Why are you anti-trans?

Why did she give you her panties and why did you wear them?

How did getting turned on affect your views?
>>
>>8240415
>why are you anti-trans
I wouldn't say i'm anti-trans, I just hate how they've taken over this board and how quickly people want to label you a bigot for not going along with their self-delusion. I don't care what people do with their bodies, I just don't want to be a part of it and if I call you a man when you would prefer to be called a woman then too bad, you don't pass.
>why did she give you her panties
she was going away on a semester long exchange program and wanted to give me something to remember her
>why did you wear them
they felt nice and I was curious
>How did getting turned on affect your views?
None in the slightest. I think there's a difference between getting a chubby from your girlfriend's panties and thinking you were born in the wrong gender
>>
>>8240383
>constantly posts anti-trans shit
So you admit you're just shitposting?
>>
File: Hiyoko saionji.png (96KB, 213x224px) Image search: [Google]
Hiyoko saionji.png
96KB, 213x224px
>>8240383
Anon, being anti-trans is a way to repress trans feelings. Did you ever feel like you were trans before but hated the thought of it? Serious question by the way.
>>
>>8240383
>constantly posts anti-trans shit all the time

>my girlfriend gave me her panties once and I wore them for a week and I was extremely turned on by the experience

I totally understand why you post anti trans shit all the time. Its because You dont know shit about trans people or what being trans is.
You are just another Normie with a bland kink who thinks they're fucking Dennis Rodman in his prime.
>>
>>8240469
Being lgbt is basically biological shitposting so in a way he's excused.
>>
>>8240468
Did you tell her you'd worn them? Would you do it again?
>>
>>8232089
>Tfw no man to tie your arms and facefuck you against a wall
>>
>>8232074
Does being easily aroused at the thought of being a girl necessarily mean one is bisexual or transexual?
>>
>>8240548
It means you're AGP. Your orientation may be bi or "straight"/lesbian.
>>
>>8240596
Thanks, I didn't know about that term.
>>
>>8240485
no
probably not
>>8240469
yeah sure
>>8240470
Nope. I played varsity sports in high school and have absolutely zero feminine interests.
>>8240471
k.

I do know a few trans people actually and they're the typical hyper-offended perpetual victims that trans people are generally portrayed as. They also tend to have issues with mental stability, also common among trans people from what I've seen.
>>
>>8240658
>probably not
If it turned you on, then why not?

Do you ever imagine being a girl when you get off?
>>
>>8232089
>tfw despite I feel a stronger attraction to females when it comes to having a relationship, I can't shake the desire to get overpowered by a big and strong male and get fucked properly by him
P-please explain.
>>
>>8240658
>I do know a few trans people actually
Thats not what I said. I said you dont know shit about being trans. You apparently dont considering you are conflating your friends experiences with every other transperson.
>>
>maybe FTM
>wicked dysphoria in middle school, started vocal exercises because I hated my voice, dressed in my dad's clothes
>as I get older I look more and more masculine
>as I look more masculine I feel better about myself and can be confident in public

>still afraid of transitioning

What if I'm not actually trans and I end up regretting going on T? You can't reverse that shit.
>>
>>8240674
It turned me on because they were her panties. I tried it again with unworn panties and I didn't get anything out of it.
>Do you ever imagine being a girl when you get off?
No, not even when i've been with guys. Part of the fun of being with guys is the taboo nature of two boys fucking.
>Thats not what I said. I said you dont know shit about being trans. You apparently dont considering you are conflating your friends experiences with every other transperson.
Yeah you're probably right about that. Still doesn't change the fact that I am weirded out by trans shit and would prefer to not have to deal with it. Yeah, I'm not a very empathetic person, I don't really care too much really.
>>
>>8240658
Admits to shitposting on /lgbt/
Proceeds to shitpost on /lgbt/
Still gets replys
Whew lad I tip my fedora to you.
>>
>>8240839
thanks, I've gotten pretty good at this over the years
>>
>>8240760
>It turned me on because they were her panties. I tried it again with unworn panties and I didn't get anything out of it.
I don't find myself saying this often on /lgbt/, but you aren't trans!

Why did you find it hot to wear panties because they were hers?

>Part of the fun of being with guys is the taboo nature of two boys fucking.
The absolute opposite of trans sexualities.

Why does trans shit weird you out?
>>
>>8232089
>>8240717
You are pseudobisexual. It's natural and healthy for AGPs.
>>
>>8232074
>Random Confession Time
>I am a son, i am a heir
>I am human and I need to be loved
>Just like everybody else does
>>
>>8240912
>Why did you find it hot to wear panties because they were hers?
Knowing that her pussy juice was rubbing against my genitalia was hot as fuck. And knowing that this piece of cloth is what covered her vagina from the world was extremely sexy to me
>Why does trans shit weird you out?
If you're a passing trans then you're actually pretty hot to me. So that's like 1-2% of trans people. But 98%-99% of trans people are just men.

I guess I'm just sick of seeing trannies be the new cause du jour among social liberals. /lgbt/ has been taken over by trannies, my fetlife groups have been taken over by trannies, everywhere I go with LGBT shit I have to hear about fucking trannies, when they're .0001% of the population. So maybe it's not even the individual trannies that I'm pissed at but just the people pushing this trans bullshit everywhere. Never in American history has transgender bathroom rights been an issue until it was made into an issue by politicized groups on both the left and the right and I don't see why the vast majority of us should give a flying fuck.
>>
>>8240952
What does that even mean lol

How can you even know my sexuality from literally one line I wrote while completly lusty you idiot
>>
>>8240758
take this with a grain of salt since i'm a stranger online and not a therapist, but being ftm, i wouldn't advise transitioning unless you're seriously unhappy not doing it. being trans is miserable, and i don't think anyone is better off being trans than not if they are reasonably content abstaining from it. on the other hand, if you're really bothered by your sexual characteristics or gendered aspects of your appearance and plagued by thoughts of wanting to have a male body, then it might be worth consideration. i don't browse this board much, but people here really seem to want to push other people into transitioning, maybe to validate their own decisions? but there's a lot more nuance to whether you should or not than whether you feel dysphoria or not; it also depends on how strongly you feel it and how well you're able to manage it.
>>
>>8241020
>write straight fantasy
>how do you know I'm straight!
>write gay fantasy
>how do you know I'm gay!
See how this works?
>>
File: (a)lookup2.gif (15KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)lookup2.gif
15KB, 256x192px
>>8241170
I mean, I don't often think about lesbian fantasies, really. It's just a thing on side for fun, when a girl tries to turn me on or when the opportunity presents itself. And those kind of relations can differ from straight relations.

I identify more as straight really.
>>
>>8241299
That's fine and common for AGPs. You probably like dressing up and being made to feel pretty too.
>>
>4 years ago while drunk I witnessed someone molest/rape my best friend
>I did nothing
>recently lose half my friends because of it
>don't even remember it happening but I believe it
>>
>be aspiring twink
>have this idea that any body hair on a sub= fucking degenerate
>too much of a pussy to shave my hairy legs b/c closeted
>>
>>8232074
>I will not conform to society's standards and expectations on gender roles
>wants to conform to society's standards and expectations on female gender roles
Hmm.
>>
File: (a)sleep.gif (14KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)sleep.gif
14KB, 256x192px
>>8241343
Is that supposed to be something good or insulting? I'm sick of this AGP meme. If you think I'm a fetishist or whatever you got the wrong idea. Nearly killed myself over this and it was pretty much a necessary decision, so yeah.
>>
>>8241374
do you know the rapist?
>>8237030
>18 yo
you still have a chance, plus ffs gets rid of the neanderthal brow.

height is pain though
>>8235056
>too old
>assigned a roomate (not in college)
you're either in prison or lying.
>>8233846
I was in the same position, growing up in a small town sucks. I left for university to the big city and I've been so much happier
>>8233360
>repression
People change, you can grow as a person, it will be difficult and embarrassing, but thats how life works
>>8232900
Make sure you don't have any cuts in your mouth, but otherwise oral is safer than anal.
>>8232776
MtF and both undies are about the same in comfort right now, but I feel better about myself in panties.
>>
>>8241451
Shave hair and wear jeans/trousers, problem solved. I did it at like 13. Its not that big of a deal to anyone that doesn't know you. Are you out to your friends and family?
>>
>>8241536
The rapist was a college guy the victim knew because they were roomed together in the dorms freshman year. He got invited to parties at the rental house the victim had, before the incident I got sexually involved with him. Now he's back halfway across the country so I can't throw a brick through his goddamn window.
>>
>>8241553
Out to friends, but not out to family. I wear nothing but underwear and a t shirt at home with family, guess I could change that; but I live in a tropical area so oftentimes they would invite me to go to the beach on special occasions, and it'd be pretty weird to wear jeans to the beach.
>>
>>8241563
Well I don't know what you should do, just try to keep your friends and be there for them. I think bringing up the raping is a bad idea, although if they open up you should apologise, not that you did anything wrong, just that you could have done something
>>
>>8241535
Ignore him, the fucking tranny scum like to convert people into their ranks of suicidal derelicts; it gets them off. So they think pretty much everyone is trans or something.
>>
>>8241535
No, you shouldn't feel bad about it! It's just different, like being gay is different from being straight. Just appreciate it and enjoy it, like gay and straight people do with their different orientations!
>>
>>8241573
Well honestly, just do it. If your parents ask tell them you're gay. (in all seriousness, most parents will still love their kids, and shaving your legs wont be that big of a deal, although I don't know your family)

or just shave your legs and avoid the question. If anyone asks tell them that you wanted to see what it felt like, and that it actually feels quite nice. Or that you lost a bet.
>>
File: (a)yawn.gif (14KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)yawn.gif
14KB, 256x192px
>>8241585
But I'm trans. The thing is that person is dead set on me being AGP or whatever the fuck that is. Apparently it's a fetish and I know it's something to make trans people feel bad about things that literally every cis women lived at least once in their lives.

So that person can literally fuck off and stop spreading this transphobic bullshit.
>>
>>8241536
>you're either in prison or lying.

Employee housing at old faithful in yellowstone.
And Im 30.
>>
>>8241535
I've had very similar fantasies, and I mostly like guys (MtF). Who cares if people think you're a fetishist, If you like it then do it, fuck what other people think, you're not less of a trans person for having fantasies about being fucked.

I might be a bit biased considering I'm already quite kinky, and I work as a dominatrix. Lots of people have fetishes about being fucked and thrown around.
>>
>>8241620
I know that for a fact. I just hate being labelled as a fetishist like that. The term is pretty much setting you as fetishist only for transitionning and that's an insult to my choices, motivations and me in general.

These are the worst people on this fucking board. If you want to believe in that shit then stick to your thread.
>>
>>8241618
it doesn't really matter what you think, the longer in repression, the worse it is. If you like using the dildo, go fuck yourself with it on top of a super volcano. Do you have anyone that your out to?
>>
>>8241631
It's not a fetish unless you call being gay and straight fetishes.
>>
>>8241636
AGP is literally a theory about having a fetish about yourself being a woman and therefore discrediting any gender dysphoria instead.

Like seriously... Why am I taking this bait.
>>
>>8241631
I did too, I was so scared that I was transitioning just for a fetish because I wanted to be fucked as a woman. After studying a bit of philosophy I came across and interesting idea that if you have to motivations towards the same goal, the one that you endorse is your true motivation. So even if you have some AGP feelings, you don't need to worry about feeling disingenuous.

(second order volitions, harry frankfurt)
>>
>>8241656
i think the memes have gone so far those idiots dont realize it
>>
In this hour of victory, we taste only defeat. I ask why.

We are Repressors, guardians of all normality that exists.

The roots of the learned heteronormativity have grown deep under our careful tending.

Where there is closeted, the wisdom of our countless generations has saturated the soil.

Our strength is a luminous sun towards which all repression blossoms. And the impervious shelter beneath which it has prospered.

I stand before you. Accused of the sin of ensuring Repressor ascendancy. Of attempting to save us from this fate where we are forced to… transition…

Lgbt stands as the greatest threat in society.

Refusing to eradicate them is a fool's gambit.

We squander eons in the darkness, while they seize our triumphs for their own.

The Mantle of normality, for all things, belongs to Repressors alone!

Think of my acts as you will.

But do not doubt the reality.

The dysphoria… has already begun.

And we are hopeless to stop it
>>
>>8241656
It's not a fetish and it doesn't discredit dysphoria.
>>
>>8241632
Im out to all of my friends, None of which are near me.

>the longer in repression, the worse it is.

Im not 100% repressing. Im stuck in boymode all of the time, though and I get ma'am'd by none employees seemingly at random.
>>
>>8241667
Could have just said "stop trying repress, it doesn't work"

also
>Heteronormativity
Fucking dropped
>>
>>8241689
Awww, cute :3
Are you on hormones?
If not then please, for your own sanity, get on as soon as you can. You can be all cute and shit and life will be happy.
>>
File: 1470965207787.jpg (37KB, 491x433px) Image search: [Google]
1470965207787.jpg
37KB, 491x433px
>>8241676
Please, make some research and you'll see that people that firmly believe in AGP and even Blanchard are transphobic shitters who don't understand a thing about what transgender people are. It's used by transphobic people and self-repressed transgender people as a way to prove that being trans is a fetish and that it shouldn't exist.

The fact you can't see that is insane and I really think that you should take a step back and really understand what you're saying.

I'll admit this is something that stings and pisses me off: not because I believe I'm AGP but that even on a fucking /lgbt/ board people are dead set to discredit my choices and my difficulties by simply saying that I am deillusional. You seriously don't know anything about that, and it's clear as water that you need more research before saying things like that.

If repressed people want to say they're AGP then fine, it's not my problem. But don't include me in that bag simply because I have BDSM tendencies. Thank you.
>>
>>8241693
It's more encouraging suicide for anyone who has honour and repressing

It's the only path where people will never find out
>>
>>8241712
It's not a delusion more than any sexuality is and being transphobic or repressing is misusing the concept.
>>
>>8241717
its pretty edgy, I would suggest removing words like "repressor", "normality", and "transition", and not make the message so obvious. Use more metaphors, like the flower in the luminous sun, refusing to bloom out of fear or something.

Feelings are universal, and poems are more timeless and more beautiful the more relatable they are.
>>
>>8241701
I am on hormones.
Ive been on them for almost one and a half years, granted I dont pass so even if I did suddenly start presenting as female I run the risk of maybe getting fired or beat up/made fun of. My hormone doctors in Virginia Beach though So I only get to see him once a year.
Im kinda scared of how weird Im going to look once I lose weight. I already have some curves but I feel like they'll dissapear and Ill look like shit.
>>
>>8232074
>I want to be a woman.
Keep wanting
>I refuse to be a man.
If you are a woman that is a easy job
You don't have to do it.
>I will become liberated and those alt-right cucks can lick my butthole.
They can, but they are not going to do it.
>I can trigger the normie conservatives by simply existing.
Sure, my boy, sure.
>>
>>8241753
I think you'll be fine losing some weight, that was the meme, get fat on hormones, then lose weight and you'll have curves. Also shave your legs, it can't be worse than being curvy. Also I think your family might already has suspicions, and if they haven't made it apparent that they don't support trans people, I think they will be supportive. At least thats a very familiar story.
>>
this thread was pretty nice last night now the fucking agp spammer idiots woke up I guess
>>
>>8241809
>>8241809
>Also I think your family might already has suspicions, and if they haven't made it apparent that they don't support trans people, I think they will be supportive.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were suspicious. They suspected that I was gay for a while I think. I saw them when I visited them in november (and for hormone checkups).
Black southern baptists arent exactly known for being understanding of anything /lgbt/ so I expect at least some yelling whenever I am forced to tell them, if not outright disownment.

>Also shave your legs
The hair on my legs have actually all but vanished after I started hormones. There weren't actually much there to begin with and the growth pattern was weird but now its generally nonexistent.
>>
>>8241940
t. anti-agp spammer
>>
>>8241718
It's not accepted by the medical establishment because it lacks evidence. Believing in AGP at this point is like believing 9/11 was an inside job. It pisses me off that naive people might get tricked by the spammers.
>>
>>8238148
Ty anon. This is a different anon. That helps.
>>
>>8232355
What's that Snapchat nigga
>>
>>8232355
Ugh! Why cant I ever find desperate transbians or bi girls on my level?
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.