[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/femgen/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 50

File: 1443633990427.png (649KB, 1119x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1443633990427.png
649KB, 1119x1400px
FAQ
>What is a fem?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Most are gay.
>Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
>Can I be a fem?
It's possible. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
>Should I go on HRT?
You'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man. There's more info in the pastebin.
>Is liking fems considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
>Spammers?
Begin cute anime boy dump.
>Pastebin?
http://pastebin.com/9Ab1SpRE
>Wiki?
https://madgenderscience.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
>Discord?
http://discord.gg/faBYaap
>Eurofem for European femboys
https://discord.gg/wAVZseQ

old: >>8104447
>>
https://how-old.net

Does this get your age right?
>>
File: 4-chan-sadik-ramy.jpg (106KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-sadik-ramy.jpg
106KB, 639x960px
are femboys/traps/transitioners/shemales mostly attracted to big or tough guys?

I mean, it would only make sense for them to like that as opposed to pansy cucks.

And by big/tough guys I don't mean disgusting fat hairy bears.
>>
>>8138265
Femboys/traps I'd say yes. Many like other cutebois as well.
Idk about trannies but a lot of them like women. I've also never seen a tranny get with a guy that wasn't a pansy cuck.
>>
>>8138341
trannies are failed straight men that couldnt be "one of the boys"
>>
I've seen a lot of pics of fembois who have perfect, immaculate skin, no bumps or blemishes at all. Is that Photoshop? Makeup? Or do they somehow get it naturally?
>>
>>8138380
filters, angles, and lighting
photoshop and makeup are also options, but the first three are the easiest to change and are used almost 100% of the time
>>
>>8138166
What would you call this haircut? Undercut with a fringe?
I want to get mine cut like this but can't seem to find a better picture.
>>
>>8138415
Just ask your barber for the "Hitler youth"
>>
File: yuzukiyukari.gif (996KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
yuzukiyukari.gif
996KB, 500x534px
Is there any hope for me /femgen/? Can I count as a twink atleast?
I'm sorry if this isn't the best place to ask for ratings but I don't really know where aside from /soc/. I'm insanely insecure about my appearance and just want to know where I stand. Asking random anons on the internet is probably the best way to get an honest response.
https://vimeo.com/213907810
https://vimeo.com/213907862
I know my eyebrows are kinda awful and I'm going to start plucking them. I'm also in the process of getting my facial hair laser removed to get rid of any beard shadow I have.
>>
>>8138429
Just make sure it's not a Jewish barber or you may lose an ear.
>>
File: Japanese street fashion culture.jpg (538KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese street fashion culture.jpg
538KB, 1600x900px
I saw a femboy in town today wearing kawaii Japanese streetwear stuff like you see in those zines. He had a mountain of fashion accessories in his hair too, talked to him a little and apparently it's some particular over-the-top Japanese fashion style, but I didn't catch the name because fuck if I understand Japanese.

like crazy OTT accessories like pic related, but crossed with visual kei like 90s J-pop stars and with anime bishounen hair. looked like a walking Claire's but he was so cute he totally pulled it off as actually cool. we talked for just a little bit. I live in such a gay city.
>>
>>8138904
you totally have the genetics to be a femboy with improved personal grooming and stuff. get on bicalutamide if you wanna keep the look and work on it.

looks like you have a tan skintone, right? see if using darker brown/black shades of makeup works making you look more femboy. I'm thinking accentuated cheekbones, dark eyeshadow, etc.

can't see your body in these but going by your hair/face/skintone I think black model-esque clothing would suit your style. look at early Pejic for inspo.
>>
>>8138904
You look kinda like Milo but prettier.
No reason to be insecure, you're attractive desu.

>I know my eyebrows are kinda awful
I wouldn't say awful. I mean you could make them femmier but by default they're better than most people's because they're thick, whereas other people (particularly women because makeup) pencil in their eyebrows to make them look thicker.
>>
File: 1481616469749.jpg (148KB, 720x760px) Image search: [Google]
1481616469749.jpg
148KB, 720x760px
>>8139016
Thank you for your response, anon. I appreciate your feedback. I've already ordered antiandrogens from the internet and I'm waiting for them to get delivered.
>>8139057
I should probably stop obsessing about my appearance as much but don't know how. I spend a lot of time every day just staring into the mirror and being depressed. Thanks for your response.
>>
>>8139080
you're a cuteboy!!
>>
>>8139080
>I spend a lot of time every day just staring into the mirror and being depressed.
Iktf bro, but without the depression because I'm pretty good looking. You are too, so you should not be depressed.
It is a huge time waster and I need to cut back on it as well.
You could always slap yourself when you catch yourself staring for more than 10 seconds. Or any time you stare into the mirror for no good reason. It's all about willpower.
Better yet, find something to dedicate more of your time to. Like studying a particular subject.
>>
>>8138904
>Asking random anons on the internet is probably the best way to get an honest response.
i would agree with this if they were truly random anons, but then they wouldn't have the experience you're likely looking for
that said: neck seems a little thick, jaw seems a little strong
neck can be worked on and jaw can be changed with surgery, but it's not the biggest issue
eyebrows don't look so bad, and be careful because plucking eventually kills off the hair forever
definite twink possibility so far, unsure about femboy status
there's also more than just face to consider if you're looking for a more accurate answer, but i understand the anxiety behind posting any parts of you on the internet

do be careful because the people here will try to get you on dr-...
>>8139080
>I've already ordered antiandrogens from the internet and I'm waiting for them to get delivered.
oh, i see
have you read anything about them? i hope you at least know not to take an antiandrogen alone, and what things you can't do on antiandrogens and their list of side effects
>I spend a lot of time every day just staring into the mirror and being depressed.
you may want to see someone (professional) about this instead of permanently changing your body to try to fit into an ideal that may not actually work and you may not actually want
>>
Today i stayed home and played house

Did the dishes, and some laundry, organized our bedroom and made some fries from scratch for my bae for when they got home.
They said they were delicious~

Being a domestic sweetie every once in awhile is fun and comfy.
>>
>>8139572
they want the attention; it's best not to reply to trannies in a non-tranny thread
>>
>>8139572

I haven't been hussyin in like half a year, anon

>>8139590

You people and your obsession with attention
>>
>>8139601
well, not *meant* for trannies, i mean
despite most being or eventually becoming trannies
why am i even here anymore
>>
File: 1462300717012.jpg (209KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462300717012.jpg
209KB, 1280x1024px
>>8139402
You are right. I should probably get some more hobbies. I might buy an electronic keyboard and try to learn to play it. I've always wanted to do that.
>>8139498
I've been thinking about getting a jaw reduction surgery. Found out it's surprisingly cheap where I'm from.
My body is kinda twinky. I'm fairly short and (probably too much) skinny which I'm kinda satisfied with but my shoulders are a bit wide and don't have big enough hips to look femmy.
I guess I don't necessarily desire to be a complete femboy, I would be mostly fine with being an effeminate looking fag which I already am according to my bf. I just don't want to look too masculine. I'm also really scared of aging and yes, I know not to take antiandrogens alone and did research my stuff.
>you may want to see someone (professional) about this
I do have a therapist but I feel awkward bringing this topic up because it probably has to do with me most likely being a hard repressed hsts and I would just like to avoid this topic completely.
>tfw not even having a bf who likes you and your body doesn't make you satisfied with yourself
This ride never ends.
>>
>>8139677
well that is fortunate, should you decide to get said surgery done
this is where an undoctored body image would help; a lot of people have such warped views on themselves that they can't clearly see what's right in front of them
do you have height/weight on-hand to give out? and do you do workouts much? muscle building and atrophy are pretty good at shaping the body, to a point
>I guess I don't necessarily desire to be a complete femboy
what is a complete femboy to you? this particular topic has some debate on it
so your bf says that you already are what you want to be, yes? do you not believe him? is he not happy with what you are? one would think they wouldn't be your bf if they were unhappy with you as you are
most people are afraid of aging, but you should understand that antiandrogens won't suddenly make you stop aging. indeed, it seems that good body care (hygiene, exercise, diet, etc.) and good genetics are the overwhelming factors contributing to slowing the visible aging process, for both males and females
>I do have a therapist but I feel awkward...
they're there to help you with this sort of thing. would you not like to have this problem solved? i know it's hard, but skirting around an important issue like this isn't a good choice in the long-run. i'm not saying you have to figure it all out right now, but slowly easing into it is likely to help. even just thinking about it over time could help loosen the stress there, just saying.
>>tfw not even having a bf who likes you and...
if he doesn't like you, why is he with you? and what do you think will truly make yourself satisfied with yourself?
>>
File: 1463043551388.png (797KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463043551388.png
797KB, 850x600px
>>8139874
>if he doesn't like you, why is he with you?
I think you have misread what I wrote. He does like me, I don't like myself though. I generally do not believe when people tell me that I am attractive, or rather, it makes me feel good for a while hearing that but next day I wake up and look into the mirror and start feeling bad and insecure again.
Maybe one of the reasons the therapist stuff feels awkward to me is the fact that I live in the Slavistan (the better part of Slavistan) and I feel really uncomfortable talking about dysphoria and gender issues with anyone irl really.
>and what do you think will truly make yourself satisfied with yourself?
I wonder.
Anyway, I'll stop replying go to sleep now since I have to wake up really early for work tomorrow. I appreciate your responses. I'll try to think more about some of the questions you asked me.
>>
>>8140002
goodnight anon
i hope some revelations can come to you in the future
>>
>All buttplugs are either 'beginner' pinkie-sized nothings or coke cans
fucking end me
>>
>>8138265
ermm, I like women but ive never met anoth femboy.
>>
>>8138265
I have a bias to guys that around the same body type as me, which is twinkish as fuck, and muscles are intimidating to me. But I'd totally see why femboys other than me would like muscular guys
>>
Is it common to feel more comfortable as a femboy than fully transitioning?
I dunno, I think going though the full transition process would be scary. Mostly cause the public eye would probably shun me and I rely on others opinions way to much
>Fucking man up and do it, dont be a bitch
I would probably if my entire family wouldn't disown me, and if I actually had money for a transition? But at the same time being a male with feminine features is a comfort in its own right
>>
>>8138265
i'm really into muscles but it doesn't make me any less of a boy okay
>>
File: 1490338876174.jpg (59KB, 800x843px) Image search: [Google]
1490338876174.jpg
59KB, 800x843px
Been here for some months now and seen posts about how Bica is great at destroying body hair, yet I've been on it for about 2 and a half months now and I see absolutely nothing happening at all.

What doses were these to even destroy body hair? Is it something that only occurs after like 6 months or something?
>>
>>8140312
>I like women
Out.
>>
>>8141477
reeeee
>>
File: Lewdfaice.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Lewdfaice.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Good news fembois I've found the perfect herb to restore sexual functionality without driving your testosterone into overdrive. I've been drinking ginseng green tea for a couple days now and I can orgasm again it's not buckets but still it feels good to feel something come out
>>
>>8138166
Former canadian trap fag here in Ontario north of toronto. I need to get rid of the few girly outfits I have
>>
File: image.gif (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
91KB, 500x500px
>>8138265
I can't speak for the rest of this general but when a guy is super muscular I find it really hot double so if he's hairy. I typically want a partner who can throw me onto the bed and manhandle me all the while. Plus the size comparison makes me feel smol even tho I'm like 5'11 and have really broad shoulders. A cute fem guy would be fun as well but I always seem to clash with fem guys not sure why desu.

>>8138904
You have a really good starting point like you look really young so that's a bonus right there. I don't see the need for jaw reduction but I can relate to wanting a masculine jaw line gone. Still you are pretty cute already but one thing perked up my attention what did you mean when you said it's fairly cheap for jaw reduction surgery in your country? Where is this paradise?
>>
File: 1492512948745.jpg (59KB, 423x507px) Image search: [Google]
1492512948745.jpg
59KB, 423x507px
>>8141777
Eastern Europe. Our wages are pretty low so that makes up for it but apparently you can get jaw reduction surgery for 1000$ ish dollars.
>>
>>8142191
That's insane does it at least look good cause I dunno if 1000 usd would cut it but I badly want ffs.
>>
>>8142209
Im not sure about the quality but our doctors aren't bad.
>>
>>8138904
You're really cute.
>>
>>8139677
>it probably has to do with me most likely being a hard repressed hsts
You don't sound like a tranny.
Unless you feel an uncontrollable and depressing urge to not be a boy anymore then I suggest you take the whole "repressed hsts" thing with a grain of salt. Those people live horrible, depressing lives and you seem to have a good one. Best not to squander it. If you're depressed, the more you think that you're a repressed tranny the more you start believing you're a repressed tranny because depression leaves you vulnerable and searching for satisfaction. Think of it as being locked in a room with meth. The more time you spend focusing on the meth, the more like a good idea smoking it seems to become.
Be more positive. Appreciate the things you have. You're good looking, have a bf that loves you, and live in a not-so-shit Slav country.
Shit at least you're not me. I got hit on by a fucking gorgeous guy, 6'2, fit as hell, Hispanic, and goddamn handsome, but I was too much of an autist retard and repressing too hard to realize it so I kinda blew him off (I realized wtf just happened like an hour later). I was too in denial to ask him out or something. I caught him staring at my ass afterwards too, and I think he was straight or at least bi and straight-acting. FUCK my life breh, he was exactly my type. I have yet to be deflowered and my standards are too high. I only find like 20% of people attractive, and that number is probably even smaller for guys specifically.
I'm not even depressed about it I'm just annoyed at myself like fuck I'm retarded.
>>
Hey cara why cant i post threads anymore? I didnt even do anything ._.
>>
File: 81l9kfSApRL._SL1500_.jpg (132KB, 641x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81l9kfSApRL._SL1500_.jpg
132KB, 641x1500px
Is this stuff able to remove an obvious beard shadow?
>>
>>8143516
it didn't work for me
though my skin is borderline transparent, so it would have to remove many layers of skin to do that
however, i don't hear any good things about it from others, either
most people say to wax or laser (or get on bica) for facial hair
>>
>>8143904
I'm hoping to start bica soon. How long after starting do you see a reduction in facial hair?
>>
>>8143925
depends on the person, but most notable hair changes are around 6 months on average, i believe
>>
>>8143925
>>8143958
That's for body hair, not facial hair.

Bica I mean.
>>
Who /cumdumpster/ here?
>>
>>8143992
I'm khv
>>
>>8143977
yeah, laser seems to be the most common for facial hair
probably because it's more effective
>>
>>8143992
I would be, if it weren't for HIV
>>
File: b6_4dcc72f9c9109.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
b6_4dcc72f9c9109.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
Does this thing work? Seems to be a lot cheaper than professional hair removal.
>>
>>8144189
reading consumer report things it seems not really unless you have really thin and light hair
>>
>>8144189
I've only heard terrible things about that thing, and they have abysmal customer support if you want to return it.
>>
File: 41561.png (16KB, 844x495px) Image search: [Google]
41561.png
16KB, 844x495px
i'm currently registering on kiwidrug to buy some AA, but it recquires some info and I don't know what are they.... can someone help me on that?
>>
File: 1485221839095.jpg (272KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
1485221839095.jpg
272KB, 682x682px
Should I go to the gay club with my bf? I don't really want to, but my bf wants to do something different. Neither of us have ever been to a gay club before and he has never been to a bar. I've been to several dive and sports bars myself though.
>>
Will bica make my ugly man face less manly?
>>
>>8146186
yea
>>
>>8144943
why aren't you using qhi?
>>
>>8138904
You look like a Spanish version of me lol, and I have the same problem of staring at my features. What's the deal with anti androgens, and why shouldn't you take them alone?
>>
>>8145195
depends how strong you think your relationship is
could be fun, but understand the potential for un-fun

>>8146186
not really, if you are already past puberty
it may help the skin and hair, but so can good hygiene and a proper diet

>>8146384
taking an anti-androgen alone will mess with your hormonal balance, causing a whole host of issues
>>
>>8146419
Except there's a good possibility that your features could actually still be very Neotenous and you simply have tooich Bdd to tell.

Anti androgens would conserve and strengthen what you have. Anyone who's cute will eventuat get trashed if left nat long enough
>>
>>8138380
What pics? I never usually see any of those
>>8138904
cute !!
>>
>tfw too insecure to send discord mods a pic

idk why thats a rule anyways
>>
>>8146698
They need to expand there fap folder.
>>
>>8146440
i'll take the bait, but just this once
>Except there's a good possibility that your features could actually still be very Neotenous
and how will you prove that this person has these features in that state? especially considering you have been given no data on this person. in addition, being youthful doesn't automatically mean beautiful. some people will never be seen as beautiful without surgery or early intervention due to their various structures and/or other disfigurements, which bica will not solve. again, no data is provided for this case
>and you simply have [too much] Bdd to tell
it is true that people can misjudge how they look, but do you know what bica does to the body? it's not the miracle drug people here seem to think it is. it is, however, preferable to most of the alternatives, but only in the sense that it has less negatives like a poison that's easier to swallow. i know people are all for an easy, one-pill solution, but this is not the case with bica, nor has it ever been the case for any drug except from the tongues of snake oil salesmen
>Anti androgens would conserve and strengthen what you have
depends what you mean by "what you have," i suppose. though "strengthen" is likely not a word that would be used in any case other than trying to sell someone on something you know little about. this reminds me of that one anon that was saying "bica is safe and well tested and will make you into a real-life felix" unironically, which made me chuckle a bit. i wonder where old femgen went, and when pillgen was introduced... right, anyway.
>Anyone who's cute will [eventually] get trashed if left [natural(?)] long enough
anyone who looks like anything anywhere will eventually get trashed, regardless of what's done to their system. if there was a proven cure to stop aging, *everyone* would be going after it. my main issue with this is that we know nothing about this person and you're already pushing bica on them like it's the best and only option
>>
>>8146698
on the surface, it seems to be in place to help weed out chasers and people they (mods/admin) don't like for whatever reason. there may be secondary reasons as well, like judging your worth upfront so they don't have to treat you better than is efficient (uggos get treated worse than femgods, naturally). could also be for immediately being in a position of power over you, perhaps in the form of blackmail later or whatever power one can squeeze from a provided image. another would be for self-comparisons, as some sort of confidence booster or automatic rejection if you happen to be cuter than the observer. i'm pretty sure that it's mostly just the first thing though. things may have changed since i was last in there though, who knows.
>>
File: 1491387578801.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1491387578801.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>have a bf who loves me
>feel like by being in a long term relationship with him I'm missing out on my youth
>tfw I feel like a roastie
I don't want to slut around but I don't think I'm ready to commit this much yet.
I don't know if I should end this relationship and I don't know how.
Should I just kms for being a shit person who can't appreciate what they have? He doesn't deserve to have his heart broken but I guess I kept selfishly playing with his feelings.
>>
>>8138218
>47
>I'm 21

brb, jumping off my balcony
>>
>>8146804
Seek sunlight
>>
>>8140623
the gay community doesnt care whether you're broke or at risk of mass crucifixion by everyone for coming out, they just want to call everyone a hon or a late transitioner and feel superior
>>
Alright, I've had enough.

Which one of you fags is going to be my little princess?
>>
>>8141354
More like 2 to 3 years
>>
>>8149071
Does this deal include a crown?
This is a key point for me.
>>
>>8149130
Deal includes a tiara (or crown if you prefer), a collar and all the thigh highs you could ever wear.
>>
>>8149137
Mh... But no mantle?
How many lion decorations? I can accept other animals, I guess, but it better be embroiled fucking everywhere.
>>
>>8149153
You are being picky, get on your knees, take the collar around your neck and say "Thank you Daddy"
>>
File: fagbag.jpg (55KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
fagbag.jpg
55KB, 560x560px
>>
>>8149181
hot.

I'd like to see a hanging vacbed version
>>
i wanna erp
>>
>tfw at work and all I can think about is femboys/traps
Today is going to be a long Friday.
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/20/cyanide-suicide-oxford-academic-revealed-transgender/

b-biochem anon... are you here...?
>>
>>8149379
based...
>>
why wasn't I warned these pills would turn me into a massive, massive faggot

I've never had such persistent romantic feelings for guys in my entire life
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 607x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 607x675px
I-I Think I'm a femboy but I'm straight.

FML
>>
>>8146220
things are cheaper on kiwi
>>
>>8149379
the suicide rate in both the medical field and transgender group is abnormally high
unfortunate
however, this is likely not them in particular

>>8149606
doing research and lurking would have cleared this problem up
though you were probably a fag all along and now you're in a better position to act upon that lifestyle/accept your fagitude

>>8149613
not all femboys are gay
this is kind of like saying you think you're a goth, but you don't hate your parents
some women like fem guys, though for every one of those you'll see a hundred thirsty uggo men trying to fulfill their fantasy using your body
>>
>>8149613
there are cis women who like femboys
especially butch bi cis women
>>
21, aiming for femboy/andro/twink. tips?
>>
>>8150170
Why just the tip? Don't you want the whole dick?
>>
>>8150170
if you're not taking hormones you'll want to, you're about to start aging
>>
>>8150170
you look decent but dear god that hairline, find a way to hide it properly

also bicalutamide
>>
>>8150170
you won't really find tips here, sorry
maybe cutemale general could better serve you
>>
>>8149613
Women like femboys if you interact enough with them. They like you being assertive because you're not physically intimidating. You even get a free pass on a lot of that stuff you think back and feel like an ass.
I'm bi and I've been with more women than men.
>>
>>8148552
Ask him if he's interested in threesomes.
>>
Whats the age cutoff for cuteness? Asking for a friend.
>>
So boys, I brought up Bica at informed consent and they had no idea. I'm thinking of getting some from online, its gonna increase my E levels compared to Spiro isn't it though?
>>
>>8152630
It shouldn't and it's easier than spiro
>>
>>8150170
Would look better with babyfat, you're ok
>>
Why is Bica better than Cypro?

I don't really care about erections etc.
>>
Is anyone into waxing? Can I please get some help?

What kind of wax do you use for what areas? What do you use for before/aftercare?

Please help me. I really hate being hairy.
>>
>>8152800
Fuck wax get Magic.
>>
File: non threatening boys.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
non threatening boys.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>8149613
I'm AFAB biscum, I act kind of masculine, and I like men who look and act kind of feminine (obviously I like people who are well-rounded human beings overall, but if we're talking pure style/behavior and assuming a good personality, I like feminine guys)
>>
>>8153758
That doesn't work if you have coarse dark hair and fake skin dumbass.
>>
>>8153758
>>8153823
*fair skin
>>
>>8152790
>I don't really care about erections etc.

>>8152297
>>
I'm a guy, think I'm suffering from low estrogen levels.

If you take E without spiro do you still go tranny? What sort of dose to... not become a girl.
>>
>>8153823
What the fuck are you talking about? Magic was made for black guys, their hair is a lot coarser than yours is.
Also what does your skin tone have to do with a depilatory, moron?
>>
>>8153823
Yes it does.
t. coarse dark hair and fair skin
>>
>>8154075
E without Spiro is just going to give you tits while you get no actual benefits
>>
>>8154512
>think I'm suffering from low estrogen levels.
I don't want to be taking a lot of it. That's the point. Tiny tiny amount for personal wellbeing.
>>
>>8154514
I don't get it what are you trying to do. Low E isn't a problem and all high E is going to give you is gyno
>>
>>8154526
Apparently men need some (but nowhere near as much as women) to be healthy. I've got lots of the reported symptoms.

I'm thinking like 1 skittle a week or something? That ain't gonna give yer tets is it
>>
Guys I feel horrible I may need surgery on my butt of all places I'm pretty sure my days as a bottom are over. I'm pretty sure guys don't marry boys that can only give blowjobs, handjobs, etc.
>>
>>8154590
What happened to you, anon?
>>
>>8154590
Actually, about 35% of people who identify Gay don't like anal, either giving or receiving. That pretty much leaves blowjobs and handjobs. So there's probably quite a selection of marriagable types for you, except you're on 4-chan.
>>
File: image.jpg (266KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266KB, 960x960px
>>8154605
Could be cancer I don't really know I'll spare you the details but there has been a lot blood. So much so I got woozy and fell down the stairs my mom saw to it that I got an appointment and I have a follow up but they may have to do surgery. I'm so scared like the only type of intimacy I enjoy is bottoming and that's going to be gone :(

>>8154624
>but your on 4chan

Touché Anon. That 35 percent gets even lower considering I take hrt and look like a twink hon, my dick doesn't work, have horrible bdd, and probably a horrible personality given I've only held a relationship for 2 years.
>>
File: 1490292434984.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490292434984.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>8154127
>>8154169
Tried it on my hands and it didn't get them all.

And here it is on my legs.
>>
>>8154651
You look cute, stop complaining.
>>
>>8150258
>>8150266
I'm ftm, 2.5 years on T. Thinking of starting on a selective DHT blocker to minimize hair loss without overly feminizing myself
>>
>>8154651
maybe get really good at giving blow jobs
sorry about your surgery though, that sounds super not fun :( good luck anon
>>
>>8149181
>tfw no transbian to get this close to
>>
>tfw you're a straight feminine guy, but you're only attracted to really feminine women.
>tfw straight feminine women seem to only be attracted to super masculine men
>>
https://discord.gg/EKTjfBv
>>
File: tumblr_o9n6fhMgDx1t92wp3o1_1280.jpg (94KB, 640x555px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9n6fhMgDx1t92wp3o1_1280.jpg
94KB, 640x555px
>>8154952
I'm sorry anon I don't feel like I am like I must be really screwed up cause I still feel I waited too long plus face app gets to my bdd bad. I was being pretty negative this whole surgery thing has me in a bad place.

>>8155207
>tfw have a bad gag reflex and get tears in my eyes when sucking dick
>>
>>8155192
whoa, no way? that's actually wild
>>
>>8155865
I honestly don't know much about robin. Is this another circlejerk discord?
>>
File: 7.png (2MB, 2702x1214px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
2MB, 2702x1214px
Robin has been banned from all discords relating to /lgbt/

She's a nice girl and deserves better, I say we join her server. Outside of /mtfg/ we've grown to love Robin as she is kind and selfless when it comes to others. She is naive while a little bit of a pervert, a lovable ole hon/retard.

But she's our hon. Let's give her some friends so she knows we love her and care. She dropped this link in /mtfg/ but I'm sure those girls are just going to give her shit.

Our good friend, the lovable agp trip known as Robin has been kind to us in this thread living vicariously through us. She's given us hormone advice, as well as fapped to our pics. Let's join for Robin!

https://discord.gg/bYbumBD
>>
>>8155887
Oh, how interesting. Even the mods here don't like Robin? What could have been done to cause this?
>>
>>8154868
How long is this after you've done it? Because if it's a couple days or so then waxing isn't going to be much better, mainly just more painful and time consuming. That would likely mean you got fucked with fast ass body hair growth.

If this is right after then how long did you keep it on? Because the stuff essentially does as much as waxing does, dissolving the hair down to the follicle, instead of just ripping it out. My hair is totally gone with depilatories and I'm white af and my hair isn't that fair.

But I guess you could try waxing anyway, just be careful. If you get the same results then your other options are electrolysis, epilating, or tanning.
>>
>>8155665
>>tfw have a bad gag reflex and get tears in my eyes when sucking dick
I have a bad gag reflex too and I can deepthroat without any problems
I actually have less trouble with it in my throat than I do when its really deep in my mouth

when I brush my teeth more often than not I'll gag...maybe get a small-ish smooth vibrator (or something that shape and smoothness) to practice on
>>
File: 1477695421705.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477695421705.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
paging biochem anon paging biochem anon

Is taking bica and dutasteride at the same time redundant or worse, they compete and undermine each other?
>>
File: 1468803163581.jpg (29KB, 388x333px) Image search: [Google]
1468803163581.jpg
29KB, 388x333px
Do you guys cut yourselves?
>>
>>8156792
does cutting symbols to attempt blood rituals count?
>>
>>8156800
based...cutting yourself for the greater good...
>>
File: 1487555425996.jpg (92KB, 336x422px) Image search: [Google]
1487555425996.jpg
92KB, 336x422px
what foods and drinks should i avoid and should eat to decrease testosterone and increase estrogen? starting femgen as of today
>>
>>8156710
Not biochem anon - but these 2 compounds don't even compete in the slightest. Dutasteride merely inhibits the enzyme (5alpha reductase) that converts T -> DHT, whereas bicalutamide blocks the androgen receptor. If anything they'll have synergistic effects as opposed to competitive ones.
>>
>>8156792
i don't, no
used to bruise myself though
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 650x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 650x742px
>>8156800
10/10
Let's do some fun rituals soon
>>
>>8156792
Feels good in the moment then completely regret it the next day.
>>
File: mF2izzb8HUsRvjjCo4L0LRQ.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mF2izzb8HUsRvjjCo4L0LRQ.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>8153758
Are you talking about this stuff?
>>
>>8155887
Honestly Robin has been super nice to me despite me being a bit of an ass to her at first mostly cause some anon photoshopped our faces together. But it's not her fault some asshole did that and she has a heart of gold always wanting to help others like that femboi friend of hers that was on the fence about biccalcumide, she saved that dudes life lol. I'll never understand how she gets so much shit when the worst cancer on this board is celebrated and given rewards aka hrt despite actively shitting up the board and trying to hurt others.
>>
>>8154075
>I'm a guy
>I'm suffering from low estrogen levels
i don't know if you're serious or not, but i'll bite
what makes you think your estrogen levels are lower than the healthy amount?
>>
>>8157288
thats how cigarette burns are.
Except they are fun as fuck to poke the next day xD

>>8157312
I made one comment saying she has a heart of gold with the summary of her meme career and now everyones in love with robin lmao.
I like robin tho tbqh shes always been super fun with me.
>>
So the boy I'm staying with is a very effeminate gay guy, but hates his body hair and is Italian and has to shave it like very 3 days. Also a little chubby, 5"7 170. Should he loose weight fist or just start some bica? Is it gonna make him fatter? that's his only worry really.
>>
Which of you have posted on this hashtag? https://twitter.com/search?q=%23femboytwitter&src=tyah
>>
>>8157591
Why are they all black?
>>
>>8157591
>>8157703
I take that back, there are a bunch of ftms too. Twitter is weird.
>>
>>8139080
Be sure to be taking an estrogen or a SERM with the antiandrogen if you plan on taking antiandrogens in the long term, as having (effectively) no sex hormones can have adverse effects upon lipid profile, bone mineral density, mood, and cognition.
>>
>>8143516
it worked on my ass
>>
>>8141671
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginsenoside
>Two broad mechanisms of action have been suggested for ginsenoside activity, based on their similarity to steroid hormones. They are amphiphilic and may interact with and change the properties of cell membranes.[1] Some ginsenosides have also been shown to be partial agonists of steroid hormone receptors. It is not known how these mechanisms yield the reported biological effects of ginsenosides. The molecules as a class have low bioavailability due to both metabolism and poor intestinal absorption.
If this is not just placebo, then it is likely from the plant having an effect upon the sex hormone receptors. The levels of the sex hormones them would not be effected, because the plant is doing it directly, in a similar matter to the normal sex hormones.
>>
>>8156710
Dutasteride is a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, so it stops testosterone from being converted to dihydrotestosterone, which is more potent. Bicalutamide is a direct antiandrogen, and it should be just as effective at blocking dihydrotestosterone from binding to the androgen receptor. Levels of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone will increase, but they will be unable to bind to the androgen receptor. PSA levels can be used as a direct biomarker of androgen activity if a biomarker is needed to guide dosage of bicalutamide, reduction of PSA of 90% after 4 months on cyproterone acetate occured according to a study, so you would be aiming for the same on bicalutamide. Taking bicalutamide and dutasteride at the same time would be redundant.
>>
>>8149379
Yes, I am.
>>
>>8149383
What does this mean?
>>
>>8148639
I'm the same age and it thinks I'm 38
>>
Will bica make me look younger, or will it simply make me look my current age for longer?
>>
>>8157591
Some of them are really cute desu if I would join if I my bdd wasn't horrible lol and some of them were not such an example of tumblr snowflakes. There are dudes that are pretty gorgeous tho.
>>
>>8138218
Seven years wrong but feels so good.
>>
>>8157591
Not gonna lie, a lot of these people make me feel better about my body.
>>
Most femboys have autoandrogynephilia. It is a better word than autofemboyphilia.
>>
>>8138166
General question: are any fems straight or bi? What percentage? I'm a bi girl and I've always liked the look.
>>
>>8158983
There are many straight and bisexual femboys. There should be some survey data in the archives on this.
>>
>>8157296
No, specifically the powder one that comes in a can.
>>
I love my feminine bf :3

Im so happy with him.
>>
File: Shorts 4.jpg (138KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
Shorts 4.jpg
138KB, 400x540px
>tfw can't lounge around in cute new shorts outside of my room

my flatmates would probably beat me up if they saw me ;–;
>>
>>8160493
hnnnng
good boy
work on finding a supportive housing situation, you deserve to show off that bod
>>
Fellow non-fems lurking the thread,
Why haven't you gotten yourself a qt boiifriend yet?

P happy with mine :3
>>
>>8160512
fem closet tranny. Where do you get boyfriends that arn't creepy 40yo pedos?
>>
>>8158983
Yep, I'm straight. I would ask where to find girls like you but its like asking where to find leprechauns.

I get fuck loads of messages from guys though I so wish I was gay
>>
>>8158983
About half are bi
>>
File: revolting 5.jpg (179KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
revolting 5.jpg
179KB, 450x675px
>>8160502
thank you :3

one of them is cute, too bad he'll never rape me like in one of my chinese cartoons
>>
>>8160542
>>8160493
this is what every femboy should aspire to be
>>
>>8160493
Ha! Could use a roomie that's worth a second or third glance. But, don't think you'd be comfortable living in the deep Southern Boondocks.
>>
File: Shorts 5.jpg (135KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
Shorts 5.jpg
135KB, 400x550px
>>8160550
thank you <3

>tfw both flatmates visiting parents for the weekend so I can chill around in qt clothes, smoke weed and watch studio ghibli films
this is the life desu, i just wish i didn't have to do it alone
>>
>>8160493
>>8160542
>>8160562
w-wew
do you have a tumblr/instagram?
>>
>>8160567
Sorry Robin, I don't
Actually I have both, but I just post art on tumblr and street photos on insta

I should make an account for /lewd/ desu
>>
>>8160638
pls
>>
>>8160560
What a nice offer Anon, but I don't think I'll be moving across the pond any time soon :/
>>
>>8138961
Looks like Decora
>>
File: Photo on 23-04-2017 at 19.22.jpg (182KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 23-04-2017 at 19.22.jpg
182KB, 480x720px
>>8160653
I'll keep you posted ~
>>
>>8160718
h i p s
you on bica yet?
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>tfw oblong head shape
>>
>>8160742
Not yet, sadly. I have my first therapy meeting on tuesday, wish me luck ;~;
>>
>>8160718
How on earth did you get those hips??
>>
>>8160758
hey, if you can find a little cash, don't forget about qhi.co.uk in the meantime :^)
>>
>>8156287
I kept it on for about 10 minutes
>>
Femboys have become increasingly well-known since 2013:
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=Femboys
>>
>>8149613
im biscum and im dating a girl, she doesnt mind my femininity at all, she kind of prefers it actually i think? shes biscum too so shed usually lead to more feminine side. so basically, dont worry about it. just find the right girl that doesnt want a muscly buff tough guy and itll be alright.
>>
>>8161128
>it'll be alt-right.
FTFY.
>>
>>8161138
Why are you fixing what isn't broken?
>>
>>8161128
I think that is the ideal for me
I used to work with a kind of masculine qt bi girl I had a crush on and I think we had really good chemistry

she would always joke or point out how people mistook me for a girl or being kind of fem and it made me uncomfortable because she was so on point and I was too embarrassed to admit it

hopefully I can meet someone like that again :^/
>>
>>8138166

>Is liking fems considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.

fucking this. Why do ppl ask about opinions of others if is something gay or not.
It is stupid. And why do you even have need to be in some group (gay, straight...), just fucking jack off to something you like and don't thing about this gay shit.
>>
>>8160774
Genetics from mom and starving student life. It's mainly just my wide hipbones and narrow waist from being too thin, I can't wait for that female thicc shape <3
>>
What's the average market price for a femboy?
>I'm going to buy one
>and keep him for myself only
>>
>>8162368
You cannot enslave femboys! Reality is not like your hentai. Femboys are independent people, like cats.
>>
>>8162880
That's what they always say. But forced Stockholm Syndrome is a powerful tool.
>>
>>8162880
Femboys are made to be enslaved
>>
>>8163946
All trannies are.
>>
>>8163961
Femboys are not trans.
>>
>>8164822
kinda joocy
n a l g o n
a
l
g
o
n
>>
>>8164194
they are deluded into believing them are fem anything
>>
File: tumblr_nu940wngSs1t4fw54o1_500.png (318KB, 436x593px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu940wngSs1t4fw54o1_500.png
318KB, 436x593px
>>8164834
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: wikihowism00011.jpg (45KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
wikihowism00011.jpg
45KB, 728x546px
>Boots make me over 2m tall
t-time to bully people to feel better
>>
>>8165427
quirky
like doctor hooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>8165433
Keep
Calm
and
Mouth
Milk

https://youtu.be/fFdl80YMk4Y
>>
Been on bicalutamide for 2 months and seen no changes, what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>8165460
all bica does is block testosterone, now take an estrogen or prepare for osteoporosis
>>
>implying
bica only blocks the androgenic *effects* of testosterone, not its *production* or its non-androgenic effects
also some of the extra T is converted to low-level E in the bloodstream
>>
I really want to live out the rest of my twenties and early 30's as the extremely andro cross dresser that I am.

And yet I also want an arm sleeve tattoo. Dilemma :(
>>
So I recently picked up a qt bf and he's 19 and wants to be a femboy, he already looks feminine (weak facial features, narrow shoulders etc...) so I wanted to put him on some sort of hormone medicine. I am reluctant to put him on hrt because I want him to remain boyish but will medicines like bica alone make him look more feminine without causing him to become too girly
>>
>>8164859
Hej?
>>
>>8166024
hej anon
>>
>>8166035
>dkn nöjd över mig själv att jag kände igen dig

Fall på knä framför mitt geni.
>>
>>8166041
för hårt golv, jag är överkänslig
>>
>>8166046
Bocka lite då.
>>
File: o0480048013335515375.jpg (81KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
o0480048013335515375.jpg
81KB, 480x480px
>>8166057
>>
>>8166099
Hänger du här ofta eller? Lovar att jag inte stöter på dig nu.
>>
File: ´p3´å.png (1MB, 710x989px) Image search: [Google]
´p3´å.png
1MB, 710x989px
>>8166157
lite nu och då

hade hängt här oftare om det alltid handlade om feminina killar och inte transor
>>
>>8156888
Spearmint
Licorice root
Actual 'mones
>>
>>8166212
Man tycker inte att det borde vara så svårt att ha två olika trådar men allt här på /lgbt/ verkar flyta ihop rätt mycket. Inte för att jag är är på det här brädet särskilt ofta.
>>
>>8165991
bica will allow him to keep his current level of femininity
it (may) reduce body hair and give him girly skin
>>
>>8166282
So if I want him to be more feminine what should I do and for how long
>>
>>8165991
>>8166282
>>8166504
The femboy would be taking the bicalutamide indefinitely. Dosage has been stated to range from 12 mg/day to 50 mg/day, without antigonadotropics, for gender dysphoria/transition/femboy purposes. A reduction of PSA levels of 90% after 4 months on cyproterone acetate was stated in a study, you would be wanting to get the same on bicalutamide, PSA is measured using a blood test. However, taking the bicalutamide alone essentially creates a state of essentially no sex hormones (they are still produced, but cannot bind to the androgen receptors). This can result in adverse effects upon bone mineral density, lipid profile, mood, and cognition. You would need either a normal, full estrogen or a SERM selective estrogen receptor modulator. For a normal, full estrogen you would be using estradiol, dose such to get values on blood test into the typical female range, and you would get breasts and stuff. For a SERM, you would want to be using 60 mg/day of raloxifene. With that, you would be getting no breasts (the drug is literally used to treat breast cancer), you would avoid adverse effects (except that this particular SERM can potentially make hot flashes worse), but there would be uncertain (likely, none) elsewhere. Of course, some of what people consider to be feminization is simply the lack of masculinization, so the AA (antiandrogen, here bicalutamide) would be enough for some of this. There are other SERMs, but this is the best tested for our purposes, tamoxifen can potentially induce cognitive dysfunction, whereas raloxifene is used to treat cognitive dysfunction caused by menopause and antipsychotics.
>>
>>8168793
*uncertain (likely, none) feminization elsewhere.
>>
Does anyone know if ralox is anti-estrogenic on scalp hair? Really keen on starting bica+ralox, but if it's anything like aromatase inhibitors or tamox I'd probably lose more than I already have.

Currently on 1.25mg fin only. Norwood 2-2.5 with slight regrowth from 8 months of fin.
>>
>>8168793
Thanks for the help, I'm new to everything here and I was worried on what to put him on, however how long should I put him on bica/raloxifene to achieve perfect femboy ratio
>>
>>8168793
does bica + ralox produce infertility / loss of sexual function? what about the T converted to E on bica?
>>
>>8168793
Similar situation to op but my bf's parents don't know about us an he doesn't want them to know, does he need an official prescription to order the meds online
>>
If you are taking hormones you are trans, that's it.

I thought I wanted to be slightly more feminine male so I started hormones 2 months ago. Yesterday I realized my face is different, and I am looking more femalish. This freaked me out so much. But I will continue taking hormones because I am equally scared of getting exponentially manlier.

If you keep taking hormones after 3 months, have no distraught seeing you as a woman in the mirror, then you are trans.
>>
>>8171372
So is there no way to make a cute boy into more of a femboy?
>>
>>8171450
I don't know. Maybe just antiandrogens are acceptable.

But, as I said, if you are taking female hormones, see your face looking like a female and feel no distraught you are trans.

Well, regardless you can call yourself a boy and socially live like a boy. But psychologically you probably have "gender identity disorder," and by claiming you are boy you are just trying to dodge the social implications of being trans.
>>
>>8171372
I'm kinda jealous your face ended up femalish looking. Honestly I'm not really sure what I really want on one hand I'm seen as fairly masculine and have a super deep voice on the other I'd love to not be that way and be as cute and androgynous as I was in high school. I'm 3 years on hormones and my face looks the same fucking genetics dude, I'd give anything to experience whats distressing you.
>>
>>8171466
Well my bf already looks andro but I want him to look more girlish, will even 1 month on hrt put him in girl mode?
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>8171372
but I take hormones and im not trans.

hypothesis busted
>>
>>8171500
no, you wont see major facial changes for like 6 months at least.

the other guy is either seing something that isnt there. or the worlds best candidate for HRT
>>
>>8171556
So should like 4 months on ralox+bica put him in maximum cuteboy mode?
>>
>>8171565
ehh, ralox and bica is more for maintaining current femboyishness. the longer hes not on that the more masc he'd become. there might be some slight feminization but youd have to get him on an estrogen to get proper feminization afaik
>>
>>8171574
The issue with estrogen is that I don't want him to develop breasts, will 4 to 6 month on estridol+bica and then 12 months on bica be enough to maintain and create a cute femboy
>>
>>8171581
is he open to the idea of SERMs/HRT anyway?

if hes ok with it. just get him bica and e and monitor his breast growth together. once youre at a point where either you think hes fem enough or his boiboobs are too close to girlboobs just swap him over to bica ralox.

its doesnt have to be pre decided, you can just stop when you feel like its time to stop
>>
>>8171596
That's helpful to know, he proposed the idea of taking HRT and knowing we can stop at any point is helpful. As another question, can I simply order these medications online or do I need a prescription+blood test to start
>>
>>8171603
depends where youre from, I know that in the uk you can just order online
>>
>>8171637
US, I live in michigan and he lives in California
>>
File: gravida.gif (3MB, 749x373px) Image search: [Google]
gravida.gif
3MB, 749x373px
>>8138166
>What is a fem?
a fucking mentally ill faggot with shitty neglecting parents
>>
>>8171656
Mr. /pol/ack you can still find boys cute and support Trump
>>
>>8170357
He would be on it indefinitely, as otherwise masculinization would start happening again. With an orchiectomy, you could drop the antiandrogen, but I doubt you would want to do that.
>>
>>8170126
There have been some reports of hair loss on raloxifene. It would seem to be slightly anti-estrogenic to head hair, although not enough to cause hair loss in most cases.
>>
>>8171189
Effects upon libido should be minimal due to bicalutamide having reduced blood-brain barrier penetration, but loss of libido does happen in a few percentage points of cases. You should retain fertility, as people have not lost fertility in the studies done on bicalutamide for prostate cancer.
>>
>>8171261
I think it is the case that some of the online pharmacies do not need a prescription, and that there were ways around that for some of the others. However, if your bf is a legal adult, then it should be possible to see a doctor without his parents finding out.
>>
>>8171862
Damn that sucks, he is already pretty fem looking but how rapid does masculinization occur? Once he is fem does he still need a daily dose of aa?
>>
>>8171889
His parents still have him on insurance, the main thing I am worried about is paying out the ass for blood tests and therapeutical sessions
>>
>>8171556
>the other guy is either seing something that isn't there. or the worlds best candidate for HRT

I didn't say I pass or I look totally female. I just look much more feminine. Maybe there is no fat redistribution but skin makes a difference too.

unsee.
cc/terizapu/
>>
>>8171500
>>8171556
>>8171565
>>8171574
>>8171581
>>8171603
>>8171643
Going on bicalutamide and estradiol and for feminization and then stopping when breast development is too much is an option, although it is possible that some feminization might reverse when switched from estradiol to raloxifene. Alternating back to estradiol if feminization reverses too much is an option, raloxifene should reverse recent breast growth. Be sure to use the pharmacokinetic data to ensure that estrogen expression at tissues that both activate remains the same during the switch. Blood tests should be done even if you are self-medding. Liver and kidney health would be good to measure. Estrogen levels would be useful for guiding the dosing of estradiol, but useless for when on raloxifene. Testosterone levels are not useful information when on bicalutamide, PSA levels can be used if a biomarker is needed as explained here: >>8168793
>>
>>8171372
We continue to identify as male, so we are only semi-trans.
>>
>>8171900
Even if he is on his parents' insurance, it might still be possible to hide this from his parents. Some states require that this be an option, others let the insurance decide, others forbid it. See this article: http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/28/483836497/states-offer-privacy-protection-for-young-adults-on-parents-health-plan
>>
>>8171892
He would still need an antiandrogen to avoid masculinization. FtMs are fem after puberty, but they quickly become masc after taking testosterone.
>>
>>8171984
of course, socially you are not a trans. What I meant is that you have "gender identity disorder" or "gender dysphoria" or "transsexualism" or whatever psychologists decide to name the disorder it in the future.

I have some sort of AGP. But I still freaked out due to getting feminine. I doubt that you can claim that you are free of mental disorders while taking cross-sex hormones.
>>
>>8172006
Shit, being on bica indefinitely isn't a very nice for the wallet, so once I put him on the estrogen for a couple months I need to keep him on bica or is there an (cheaper) alternative
>>
>>8172616
removing the testicles (orchiectomy) at the end of a year for $1000.

After that you don't need to give him antiandrogens. You might not even need to give estrogen. He will keep looking young/genderless indefinitely. But you might need to make sure he's getting enough calcium (give supplements not milk).
>>
>>8172645
But the dick and balls make it cuter
>>
How old are you and what is the age range you date in?
>>
>>8172653
they are not chopping of the balls, just removing testicles. There will be skin flap remaining. And you can still ask them to put prosthetic testicles.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170425-135428.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170425-135428.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>8138218
>be 24
>pic related

1 year I guess
>>
>>8172691
I'll have to ask him if he would be comfortable with that, thanks for all the help
>>
>>8172645
Not the bf but wouldn't he lose the ability to cum? Also where on earth can one get an orchie for 1k?
>>
>>8172776
orchi is like 500 bucks for a testicle. just google it ffs.

afaik you still orgasm and your orgasm are equal to cumming (you feel as if you cum), but no liquid comes out. it's better I believe (unless he want's to swallow his bf's semen).

the biggest concern should be saying goodbye to successors, in other words end of succession.
>>
>>8172832
Well he is already saying goodbye to that but him losing the ability to shoot his goo is a big negative, personally I find it cute when a femboy has a leaky cock
>>
>>8150170
desu i think you're not cut for it sorry
>>
>>8172858
yeah. it might also be a psychologically devastating choice. I mean you are removing your testicles after all.

and I dont know where I got that 1k figure. I guess it's much more expensive than I thought.
>>
>>8172776
>where on earth can one get an orchie for 1k?

Venezuela
But I wouldn't recommend it
Just put a rubber band on them until they drop off
That's what we do with sheep
>>
>>8172877
So how much is it usually?
>>
File: Hideyoshismug.jpg (48KB, 540x506px) Image search: [Google]
Hideyoshismug.jpg
48KB, 540x506px
>>8172832
>orchi is like 500 bucks for a testicle. just google it ffs.

Um Well I'm not sure where this info is coming from cause it's normally 2-4K according to Google;

https://www.mdsave.com/procedures/testicle-removal-orchiectomy/d78afecf.

>>8172877
>Just put a rubber band on them until they drop off

Kek. I actually attempted that at 13 with a hair tie I was in pain from one day and it didn't work, really cruel we do that to animals.

>>8172934
At the bare minimum it's 2k
>>
>>8174717
>really cruel we do that to animals

not as cruel as eating them tho
>>
>>8174781
>not as cruel as eating them tho
No other animal castrates each other. Plenty of other animals eat each other so I dunno I enjoy burgers to much to draw that comparison.
>>
Why is moonbro such a meanie :(
>>
Sorry, tranny here just started hrt. As much as I want boobs, I can't ever come out to work, nor plan to. What is the absolute most effective method for stopping to growth/hiding tits?
>>
>>8175179
tranny tits are very small. you could easily buy a binder. ftm use binders who have much bigger boobs than most trannies.
>>
File: 20170425_201019.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170425_201019.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
am i cute enough to find a femboy bf. im a lonely boyfriendless virgin and feel all alone :(
>>
>>8175179
>tranny
>doesn't want boobs
you're no tranny, are you?
taking SERMS (raloxifene is a popular choice here) should inhibit breast growth
binders are also an option, but i don't hear many good things about them
>>
>>8175556
SERMs*
it always capitalizes the last S for whatever reason
>>
if you never want tits dont take cypro. cypro has progesterone and will cause tit growth >>8175179
>>
>>8175556
>>8175179
For reference, you would be taking the SERM instead of a normal, full estrogen, and on raloxifene you would have uncertain feminization elsewhere. Alternating between them is an option, staying on estradiol untill breasts are too much, then switch to raloxifene until feminization is too little. When stitching, use the pharmacokinetic data to guide the switch such that estrogen activation in tissues that they both effect remains the same. Use blood tests, and know that the estrogen values in a blood test are useless data while on raloxifene. I am assuming you are using a normal antiandrogen/antigonadotropic and not bicalutamide. Surgery to remove the breasts buds before taking HRT is an option, I do not know if that would work at this point, though.
>>
>>8175408
Drop the name and add a cat and /femgen/ will consider you cute.
>>
>>8176180
>normal antiandrogen/antigonadotropic and not bicalutamide
not anon you were replying to, but what do you mean by this? Bica not normal? I just ordered some..
>>
>>8176180
in hindsight, i probably should have been more specific
thank you anon
sometimes i forget that there are people here who are completely new to this stuff
>>
>>8176206
I mean that bicalutamide is not the one typically used. I was essentially just saying that if bicalutamide is used, then testosterone levels are a useless biomarker, although PSA levels can be used instead if needed: >>8158002
>>
>>8176252
What are you referring to?
>>
>>8175408
Oh, you're that cats guy that doesn't believe in oil pulling

Waddup
>>
>>8176506
not much. kinda sad about losing my internet bf
:(. probably going to go on anti depressants soon. so thats cool i guess
>>
>>8176529
Ur taking it too seriously mate.
Don't.
>>
>>8176644
when someone buys you a plane ticket and tell you they love you on an almost daily basis its kinda hard not to.
>>
>>8176648
well used to. :(
>>
>>8176648
Ehhh... iunno
Take a shower
Buy shoes
Smoke wine
Go for a walk
Write poetry
Listen to BRIC music
Idk
>>
>>8176658
the worst part is im a freshman in college and its almost ending. i have 5 papers to do and i feel like killing myself. i can barely get out of bed.
>>
>>8176667
So am I, don't give man
Or do
Idk, do how you feel but actually doing smtn helps with feelin down
>>
>>8176676
im going to see a therapist and get anti depressants. i hope that helps. ive heard good things about ssri. i just hope they dont take my trannypills away if im on anti depressants or something. then i would really kill myself :(
>>
is it possible for hrt to turn you gay? ive been on hrt for 7 months and have been increasingly attracted to men to the extent that i want a bf to snuggle with and fukk me
>>
>>8176876
Zombo is an annoying cunt
But god damn, no wonder you got kicked
>>
>>8176876
Psychosocial effects are significant!
>>
>>8176876
Meta-attraction is common for AGP MTFs.
>>
>>8177444
We are not AGP, we are AGAMP.
>>
I genital nullification surgery and facial asianization surgery. Does anyone else here feel the same?
>>
>>8177878
*I want
>>
>>8177878
>genital nullification surgery
What would this be? Just holes?
>>
>>8177912
No genitals, and just a hole to urinate out of.
>>
>>8176876
No, but fluoride in the water can.

I N F O W A R S
>>
>>8176876
no that only happens to frogs
>>
>>8178480
> >>8178069
FTFY.
>>
>>8177444
i never even said i was a tranny. this is a /femgen/ thread.
>>
>>8179448
We are basically trans.
>>
>>8179797
Im not a tranny im pure. I just want a front boi pucci.
>>
>>8179813
You are nonbinary trans.
>>
>>8179824
nonbinary. wtf is that meme even mean.
>>
>>8179850
Neither male nor female.
>>
>>8179871
i just wanna look cute and have a front boipucci. i dont now anything about this nonbinary thing. i think im tranny but idunno. is nonbinary even real like trannyism? i thought it was just tumblr bs.
>>
>>8179900
so you want to be a woman with a vagina; you are trans
non-binary, in this case, is tumblr bs
>>
File: 1487643284296.jpg (520KB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1487643284296.jpg
520KB, 1728x1296px
Is pic related the aim of the game?
>>
where can I find more pics of cute femboys like >>8160493 ?
>>
File: 71e.jpg (16KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
71e.jpg
16KB, 396x385px
>tfw 22 as of today
I feel so old. What's wrong with me?
>>
>>8180170
happy birthday, anon! <3
what do you mean by feeling old?
>>
How many of you are virgins?
>>
>>8180258
Idk. It's still so weird to think that I'm no longer a teenager. I worry that I won't be cute much longer.
>>
>>8180435
is this feeling just now setting in? and that's a fair worry, i think
have you taken any steps to help slow your aging?
>>
>>8180475
I've felt this way for awhile. I don't know what to do about it.

I'm hoping to start bica within the next few days, is that a good first step?
>>
>>8180497
i assume you mean looking old, right? because working within an aging body is a little harder than working with aging externals
anyway, one may look at the things that cause extrinsic aging (stress, sun exposure, smoking, drinking, diet, proper cleaning, etc.) and see what can be done to reduce those factors
have you looked into bica much? are you taking it with anything else?
>>
>>8138218
Apparently I am 18. Noice.

Also will bica bring back some dick function, I can stay hard for a very long time just kinda hard to cum now.
>>
>>8180561
Yes, I'm planning to take bica with raloxifene, and I don't really have issues with most of those external things. Is there anything else you'd recommend?
>>
>>8177878
I don't want surgery, but it would be nice if I was like that naturally.
>>
>>8180743
>Also will bica bring back some dick function
depends why your dick doesn't function properly in the first place
did you just get off of a different antiandrogen? have you always had erectile dysfunction?

>>8180766
are you planning on taking an estrogen as well?
and is your goal to live long or more to look good during your life? i may be misunderstanding something here; it's been a pretty long day desu
>>
>>8180931
I'm on tranny pills. 200mg spiro and 4mg E.
Just went to 4mg of E though, might be to much for me. Thats another story.
I can get aroused easy and stay hard just harder/longer to cum, then again its kinda always been like that.
>>
File: hopeful laughter.png (351KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
hopeful laughter.png
351KB, 520x678px
>Going to finally try get rid of face shadow by going to get laser hair done on my face in literally an hour
>Only take public transport
>Will be coming back with a bright red face and people will think I look weird and sunburnt and gross
>Even after I get home it's still like 2 weeks of not being able to shave which is 4x as much time as I can bare having facial fuzz growing
>Had to stock up on perishable foods so that I don't have to go shopping in case the redness stays around for a while (And I don't like going out with face fuzz anyway)

I'm anxious, nervous and feel horrible. I know it's for a good cause, and I may be a bit cuter after I get rid of my shadow (in due time) but still.
>>
I need a hoodie or something to keep me warm since my custom order is taking far too long and has been delayed too frequent.

What's a cute hoodie I can wear when outside?

I have a specific type in mind but I don't think it fits how I look.
>>
>>8180974
what was your previous E dosage and how long have you been on this new dosage?
and when did you first start noticing this additional erectile dysfunction?
trying to narrow down potential causes
also i'll probably fall asleep soon, so sorry if i just disappear

>>8181062
good job on the forethought!
it may not be a pleasant few weeks, but the long-term benefits likely outweigh that initial discomfort
"beard shadow kills the femboy look" is something i hear a good bit
anyway, i wish you luck anon!
>>
>>8180931
Not him but what would taking an estrogen do that bica doesn't?
>>
>>8181146
bica blocks androgen receptors so testosterones can't bind to them/express themselves in the body
estrogen mostly just increases the estrogen levels in your body (and all the effects that may have on the body)
>>
>>8180931
>>8181192
I'm a bit concerned about taking estrogen, since I don't want to lose function of my dick.
>>
>>8181731
sexual dysfunction is a side effect of antiandrogens, though bica looks promising in that the long-term effects seem to be less dysfunction than the alternatives
estrogen does cause sexual dysfunction though, to a larger degree than antiandrogens
people usually take an antiandrogen and an estrogen, then cycle the estrogen with a SERM (to help prevent losing dick/growing boobs, mostly) every so often, depending on their metabolism and a wide variety of other factors
>>
>>8181802
Well that answered some of my questions as well. How ever when I do orgasm it is a lot more intense, more of a body thing now. It's defiantly interesting.
>>
>>8181990
i hear this all the time from tranny friends, but i've never experienced it myself; they say it's more fulfilling
>>
>>8182087
after orgasm I feel like I cant move and my body is kinda shaky, out of breath. How ever it could also be due to only orgasuming once or twice a week compared to erry day jerking it or fucking erry day.
>>
>>8181123
Thanks! Just got back from it. Hurt like a bitch and was shivering, she kept asking me if I was OK.
Paid 260$ for 6 sessions since I went in during an -50% discount.

Not as red as I thought but my lip region is killing me.

All well worth it I'm sure.
>>
>>8182139
interesting... that sounds like a pretty powerful orgasm
sounds a little scary ngl

>>8182220
not bad! glad you made it through
i do hope it's worth it in the long-run c:
>>
>>8182261

It's interesting change I don't what i like more. That or just blowing a huge load, then again I have always had extremely intense orgasm even before hormones, all about how much build up i guess.
Of topic but doesn't bica increase estrogen levels because the testosterone converts to estrogen over time? or is that wrong.

>>8181123
2mg daily same amount of spiro. Worse thing about going up was i got really depressed and emotional, so im finishing up the 2 mg before going back to 4mg.
>>
>>8182306
i suppose it does depend on how you go about it
and i'm not sure about that at the moment
i think i know the answer, but i'd rather not give an answer at all than give a wrong answer

>>8182306
you mean you're finishing up the 4mg before going back the the 2mg?
also goodnight anon
>>
>>8181802
I had issues with my penis before meds, getting an erection within' 24 hours after fapping hurt at the base, like it was being strangled.

Since on Bicalutamide my dick is working just fine, like a regular guys. I don't particularly enjoy this because it's just annoying and I've never been one for sex activity 'everyday', but if I want to jerk it 3 times a day at least now it doesn't hurt.

>>8182139
>>8182087
Depends on the person I suppose.
My orgasms before meds were already pretty ridiculous, and to most people definitely still are considered incredible, but it's more as though I've exchanged pleasures a bit since on meds.
My orgasms are probably like, -5% worse, however the entire pleasure leading up to it is around +30% better so it was a good trade for me.

>>8182306
That's correct regarding bica. Spiro and such just stop testosterone production entirely, so it never converts to anything. Bica stops it from binding so it runs around in your blood, turns to estrogen, then binds.
>>
>>8182430
nah, was on 2mg went to 4mg and i started to get really depressed and panic attacks, so im finishing my 2mg before trying 4mg again. Could also be my living environment.

>>8182557
Informed consent had no idea about Bica so i might self med some, a little more E couldn't hurt, how ever will it do anything to my dick and orgasms compared to spiro?
>>
>>8182621
You're on 200mg of spiro that's pretty heavy. If you've having any issues, Bica will fix your dick right up.
Depending on how long you've been on it though (6 months+) you could take longer than not to fix it.

Your results could definitely vary but Bicalutamide will help your dick over spiro for sure. It's pretty much the """AA""" of choice for wanting to restore or keep dick functionings but lose out on some testosterone.
>>
>>8177107
Meh I didnt kick him, he left.
>>
>>8183016
>>8183016
>>8183016
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.