[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who am i ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: téléchargement.png (2KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.png
2KB, 168x168px
Hey /lgbt/.

Do someone feel things like me ?

>I cannot identify myself as a "male"
>I love women aesthetic, i would like to makeup, wear skirts and panties with picots and lace...
>I don't really feel as a woman
>Sometime im ok, sometimes i hate myself as a boy and want so hard to be a girl
>I fear about taking hrt... Because of irreversible dimensions, and aslo health risks and cost... But want so hard to be more androgynous.
>In my ideal world, i wake up and chose my sex on morning.
>I feel im not complete, but i feel that i won't be myself as a girl too...

Can i be between the two ? What do you think i am ? How can i be happier with myself ? How to feel complete ?
>>
I'm gonna wager english isn't your first language. That's ok, though, it's legible enough.

Though I feel like these are questions you gotta answer for yourself. Do what you feel makes you happy. Experiment a little, it's normal.

As for feeling complete, I mean, you let me know when you find out.
>>
>>8135397

Yeah sry im french. Forgot to mention. My english is approximative, but i try hard.

I think your right. I must answer by myself, just tryin to speak with peoples that feeling the same things, because i m actually going nowhere. Im lost.
>>
>>8135357
Possibly AGP.
>>
>>8135357
you can take hrt without anything permanent. ask femgen
>>
>>8135477

Red somethings about "AGP". Seems to be very controversial. There is some psychologists that try to speak about trans degree in relation with how much u want to change ur sex chirurgically...
I think this is more a meme than a serious buisness.

>>8135505

Oh ok. Will see.
>>
File: dc3-1.jpg (64KB, 366x337px) Image search: [Google]
dc3-1.jpg
64KB, 366x337px
>>8135357
You're genderfluid
>>
>>8137215
Read the truth about AGP >>8054069
>>
nonbinary
genderqueer
genderfluid

People will shit all over you on this board for saying or even believeing any of those, but "In my ideal world, i wake up and chose my sex on morning" is pretty much the definition of nonbinary/genderqueer/genderfluid people.

I guess an alternative is to say that you have gender dysphoria that is mild enough that you don't feel like you want to die if you don't transition, but you still have dysphoria. In my eyes this makes you trans (and nonbinary...) but you can define yourself however you want to, really. All these terms just exist to make your feelings easier to describe. You might also be a femboy. Check out the femboy thread.
>>
>>8138050

This

Your text clearly say something about me. I suppose im trans, so. But in fact my appearance is not the greatest problem for me. Yeah i so want to be androgynous. But before all, what i suffer the most is the social pressure. The one making that im not brave enough to buy a mascara and try a skirt at shops. The one that make all my familiarity except from me to act as a male, to do male jobs, have a male life, with male dreams... Im not this. And i feal all this expectations everywhere around me. So yeah i have dysphorias, i don't know if social things are part of thoses but it's the most important to me. And no, i don't want to abandon my penis. I love it because it gives me one of last sources of pleasure... Thanks for this comment.

>>8137512

Ok i understand this aspect. It's considered as a fetish right ? I think i could be considered as AGP because of my love to submission in general. Consequently, i have a lot of fetishs attached to this idea. (Abdl/crossdressing/vore/bondage/rape/etc/etc/etc...)
But agp is less a gender than a sexual orientation... This is why i cannot identify as AGP. Because it's not an identity. Loving to imagining being dominated/clothed/fucked as a stereotypical woman don't say much things about who i am... So yeah, i feel that calling myself AGP is not defining myself well.
>>
>>8140411
in regards to AGP, it's complicated and kind of a meme on this board. people are probably joking when they suggest that.

>act as a male, to do male jobs, have a male life, with male dreams
i think it would help you to understand that there's no such thing as a "male job" or a "male life." there's your appearance, and how people treat you.

social dysphoria is very much a thing, which in a way can make things harder if you're not a binary man or woman. you can maybe tell a few trusted people, but ultimately you have to choose which one you want to lean towards, if not in identity then in day to day life.
>>
>>8140411
>It's considered as a fetish right ?
>But agp is less a gender than a sexual orientation... This is why i cannot identify as AGP.
AGP is a sexual orientation that kinda comes with a gender.
>>
>>8140437
>it's complicated
So anon should read /agpg/.

>people are probably joking when they suggest that.
No.
>>
Op here.

Red some shit on /femgen/ about HRT. Im motivated. But the problem is that i don't want to kill myself by doing shit about quantities, and second thing, i'll have to use black market if i want to do it, as my fucking country (france) is a country of "old catholic faggots that all deserve a painful death". All acces to this kind of medicine is in relation with old diagnostics where you have to proove you are a "real" trans by giving your dick a gift...... Literally.

Ok calm down. But i don't have any contact on deep web/lgbt community/eventually open minded medic or even any local black market that could answer my demands.

Do someone can advice me, about a method to find contacts, especially if you are in a similar life condition ? (Rich country, urban guy (Paris))
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.