[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/agpg/ - AGP General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 40

File: 1491133655647.jpg (167KB, 936x936px) Image search: [Google]
1491133655647.jpg
167KB, 936x936px
Summer vibes/why was thread kill edition

AGP questions and answers
>Thoughts and feels
>Help, advice, guidance
>Be cozy and chill out
>Share hot girls you wish you were

>What is AGP?
Autogynephilia, from Greek αὐτό- ("self"), γυνή ("woman") and φιλία ("love"). Broadly, arousal to the thought of being a woman. It can take many forms - being aroused at imagining or seeing yourself with a female body, dressing in clothes that make you appear feminine, acting in stereotypical "feminine" ways, or others.

>Isn't AGP just discredited pseudoscience?
No, AGP is a real phenomenon. Some people disagree with Blanchard's Typology, which included AGP, but that people experience AGP is indisputable.

>I'm AGP, does this mean I'm not trans?
No, you can be AGP and trans.

>Does AGP mean you're not trans or repressed trans?
Many AGPs do have at least some dysphoria. Some people with AGP will go on to transition, while others are content with incorporating it into their sex life or simply the occasional indulgence. It varies greatly in intensity. If AGP consumes a lot of your mental energy or causes you lots of distress, it is probably worth asking more questions.

Last Thread:
>>8032942
>>
is it bad that i frequently fantasize about being transported to a fantasy realm as a monster girl and being captured then abused by humans?

i was never a masochist but this gets me so aroused
>>
>>8055565
as long as it isn't affecting your relationship with others and your productivity probably not
>>
File: 1491457401427s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1491457401427s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>8054069
>tfw most of my fantasies involve a bro-tier hot dude having a vanilla relationship with me
Is this gay or something. I can't get attracted to men unless I think of myself as female.
>>
>>8055891
it's, surprise surprise, agp
>>
>>8055848
i only use this scenario to fall asleep at night, but it sure as hell makes me feel like a degenerate
>>
>>8055977
es ok anon, we're all degenerates ;_;

i find agp to be a curse more than anything
>>
>>8055905
Wait but I don't feel arousal over my own female body.
I am new to this AGP thing.
>>
>>8055891
I have a similar fantasy. I want to have a guy who's really fun to hang around and talk about stuff like history and math with and then one day he just can't contain himself and forces himself on me but not in a violent way, more like passionate. And then from then on we talk about philosophy and cuddle every day.
>>
>>8056034
thats hot anon
>>
>>8056022
You shouldn't take it as a curse, I think there is a positive/healthy way to take it. I personally use it when I'm stressed, helps me to get out of myself, to feel as someone else.

>>8056031
AGP is very diverse in it's form, it's not always physical. Your thing sounds very gay though

>>8056034
wow that's a very precise fantasy
>>
>>8056588
>that's a very precise fantasy
Not really it's basically.

>I want a brainy guy to rape me for my brains but then I develop Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>8056765
>stockholm syndrome
i cant help but like when it happens in fantasies even though it feels wrong
>>
>>8055565
Sounds normal to me.
>>
>>8060152
[spoiler]it's lewd[/spoiler]
>>
>>8055565

It's odd to me. But I never got into monster girls.
>>
>>8060917

Who is that girl?
>>
>>8065688
Search for kizuna ai on youtube.
>>
>>8065688
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4YaOt1yT-ZeyB0OmxHgolA
its a youtuber called AI chan

i don't watch the videos but the reactions images that spawned are great
>>
why are these threads a thing
this is a dumb meme
>>
>>8066003
no u
>>
File: 1461926677499.png (1MB, 1696x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1461926677499.png
1MB, 1696x1200px
I swear it feels like anime made me agp. Is this just me trying to deny that I am or is it true?
>>
Does anyone else here have racial dysphoria, wishing that they were Asian?
>>
File: 1472852951737.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1472852951737.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>8066139
Only so I could pass better crossdressed.
>>
>>8066139
....yes
>>
>>8066163
>>8066157
>>8066139
Does anyone here know how to transition to Asian? In particular in terms of surgery?
>>
>>8066170
well there's this guy http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2645950/I-fun-bein-Korean-Blonde-Brazilian-man-undergoes-extraordinary-surgery-achieve-convincing-Oriental-look.html

I considered looking to korea for my ffs in the hopes that they'd coincidentally make me look more asian, but I don't think it's that easy
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 798x798px
not going on cypro (only cypro no estrogen) for one month to reset your sex drive

I did it and I stopped self inserting as the girl and started to identify as the man and my Hetero romance sector of my brain game back

Now I want a gf to protect while I am the big strong protector male

Agp is just a a fetish that can be rewritten by neuro plasticity
>>
I have no idea if I'm AGP or not and it's kinda fucking with me. Mostly, because I want to have normal sexual relationships with people but I hardly get truly aroused by anything anymore, so i have no idea what's going on.
My sexual development has been fucked up. Started with fantasys of being turned into an animal, and then raped. It moved on to being turned into a woman, then raped. And now it's just straight up rape fantasy. I would say the more common thread is complete loss of control than AGP, but I'm very confused because I'm trans and also bisexual, which according to Blanchard doesn't exist.
>>
>>8066730
Was it with transition that you stopped getting aroused?

Blanchard classified bisexual and asexual trans women as AGP. AGP arousal is known to sometimes go away with transition, which may leave the trans girl asexual.

You can still have relationships even if you're not aroused like you used to be.
>>
>>8066157
hey are you the nigger from tinychat redpills/thearena212 ?
>>
>>8066772
It's more that I'm not really aroused by visual ques anymore. I have to read erotica or be in just the right mood. It could also be that antiandrogens have wrecked my sex drive. I dunno. I think I'm sexually retarded in general. I suspect dysphoria has done that to me.
>>
>>8066893
I don't think erotica and mood being big deals is unusual for trans women or cis women.
>>
>>8066915
Yeah, I know
It's just making it tough for me to decipher whether or not I'm AGP
>>
>>8066928
You certainly sound AGP. It doesn't make you not trans. And you can have AGP fantasies without it being a common thread to all your fantasies.
>>
>>8066965
It's so weird though, because I feel like I fit every other aspect of HSTS besides being bi/AGP. Frankly, I feel like my sexuality keeps 180ing and atm I feel almost exclusively into men and I don't have AGP tendencies. It's very confusing and I am not a fan. I just wish I didnt have to deal with the sexual aspect of my life and I could just go on with living as a woman. Which confuses me even more because I feel like that's entirely counterintuitive to being AGP.
>>
>>8066993
How do you feel you fit HSTS?

>and I don't have AGP tendencies.
How much of the time do you have them?

You can be AGP and still want to live as a woman. Many AGPs are happy to lose it.
>>
>>8067026
I just want to feel normal. I shouldn't have to deal with this bullshit. I want to be a girl, have close friends, find a boyfriend, get married, have kids and deal with normal problems of life. I don't want to spend my days figuring out myself.
Fucking shoot me
>>
>>8066229
Does anyone know what exact procedures that that guy got?
>>
>>8066139

No. I got over my yellow fever back at the end of 8th grade.
>>
Is anyone here on HRT or is everyone repressing? Also if you got on hormones what did your therapist think about AGP?
>>
Hey, AGPgen, I'm wondering how this story I wrote a while ago makes you all feel.
https://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/5790380/#5794725

>>8068200

I'm on HRT. I didn't even bother mentioning AGP since coming out of repression to any psychs or doctors I've seen.
>>
>>8068825
i liked it, but it just made me feel sad knowing something like that will never happen to me
>>
>>8068200
self-med
therapist barely even touched it, just treated me like a tranny. although i didn't mention "AGP" just described the practicalities
>>
>>8066560
Tell that to spartan lol
>>
>>8068825
It was quite hot. I felt it would have been better on its own instead of people a conversation to your parents. Your tension and the part with the knife made it feel very emotional and realistic. When that was defused I felt your best reaction instead of saying you were fine would have been to just cry and hug him and get comforted and thank him for accepting you.
>>
>>8066560
What was your dose anon?
>>
>>8066560
>not going on cypro
wait, do you mean "going on cypro"? the "not" is confusing me
>>
>>8068200
I'm on HRT and transitioning and got a prescription "the proper way." Like the others I didn't bother mentioning AGP specifically to my therapist, just described how I felt.
>>
>>8066139
>>8066170
if you're white, you don't want to do this. not even joking, white privilege is real
>>
>>8066139
Jesus christ shill >>>/out/

Transrace is not a thing and has no reason for existing.
>>
>>8073240
Outside of the USA it is, anyway.
>>
>>8073240
if you're male, you don't want to do this. not even joking, male privilege is real

>>8073271
piss off
>>
>>8073421
Race is biological. You're delusional, and the fact you're getting so angry kind of gives evidence of that.
>>
>>8073558
So is the case for sex.
>>
>>8073558
k
>>
>>8073271
Transracial is a thing, it causes me significant distress. I need to have an Asian appearance to resolve this dysphoria.
>>
File: 14907647554.jpg (279KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
14907647554.jpg
279KB, 2000x1000px
>>8054069
how hard is it to date a cis girl when you're agp?
>>
>>8076098

Hard enough that I haven't tried since I was 5 despite having at least two girls check me out even today, after 19 months on HRT. I thought having long hair would deter these women from thinking I'm attractive, but it seems not. The reason I'm sure they're straight is because while I continue to catch women looking at me, men don't do the same so I'm sure I don't pass for shit. Not worth a relationship with a woman if I have to be a man.
>>
>>8076098
Anything other than normal heterosexual relationships just feels fake and gay
>>
>>8076098
Date a bi or aap girl?
>>
>>8076352
maybe they got a thing for submissive faggybois

u may be losin a good opportunity, i mean, a whore can detect the machoness and dominance in someone and they certainly wont see that in an estrogenized fetishist like yourself, meaning they desire you for your submissiveness and maybe theyd dress u up or strap on fuck u or something something or at the very least a neutral relationship without one party being more dominant ya feeeel me
>>
File: afp.png (1MB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
afp.png
1MB, 850x1203px
Recently, there's been a wave of AFP/HSFB shitpost, and while reading them, it dawned on me that I'm unironically autofemboyphilic.

Anyone else?
>>
>>8076098
Horrible if you have to be the man
>>
>>8077444
What's the reverse of a femboy? A butch girl? A tomboy? I'm autotomboyphilic.
>>
>>8077477
I feel like that's pretty common for AGPs. My mad theory is that AGP MtF ~ successfully repressing HSTS FtM.
>>
>>8077485
I've thought along those lines myself, but I think an A*P would be more comfortable as a member of the opposite sex than an HSTS repressing could to be.

Maybe not "successfully repressing" but "able to repress".
>>
>>8077538
I feel like the thing where so many young AGPs become radical feminists is a manifestation of HSTS-style dysphoria. I may be mistaken, though, because I don't quite "get" what makes HSTSs dysphoric.
>>
>>8077548
What's the connection between radical feminism and HSTS-style dysphoria?

I thought it was because young people who are politically active often end up in left-wing causes.
>>
>>8076352
>>8077307
I'm a guy who likes both fem and male
bigirl would be deal

>>8077272
>>8077447
going to try and be a normie, and see how i feel
>>
>>8077592
1. There's lots of butches who are radical feminist.
2. Feminism goes "You feel bad about gender stuff? Blame society!". Perfect for AGPs.
>>
>>8077623
But HSTSs aren't butches the feeling bad about gender stuff is probably more AGP than HSTS.

So those points seem to apply to AGPs more than to HSTSs!
>>
>>8077721
Repressing HSTSs are butches, no? Like, google Stone Butch and stuff.
>>
>>8077730
I wasn't thinking properly. You're right.

I'm still not convinced it applies to AGPs though. Transitioned AGPs are going to be disproportionately ok with being socially female compared to natal females of any group because the AGPs chose to transition. Ones who don't like being socially female will have been less likely to transition in the first place.
>>
>>8077349

>maybe they got a thing for submissive faggybois

I was actually kind of thinking that for the last one of the day. Definitely didn't get that impression from the first one. Though I doubt it, otherwise she wouldn't have just given me the, "Come talk to me" look. A girl out looking for a submissive guy would be the one walking up to him. And it's not like I haven't had girls come up to me and be direct before (extremely so in some cases) but those were all years before starting HRT.

>a whore can detect the machoness and dominance in someone

I really did believe that years ago. Now I think women are actually very bad at picking out good partners, which isn't synonymous with being able to pick out a macho guy, but a girl looking for a conventional husband who picks a repressed tranny as so many women have done definitely had something go wrong somewhere. There are probably women out there with a sixth sense for this stuff, but I think the majority that do realize before they're told only do so once they've kissed/made out/had sex.

I'm also convinced the girls that did like me in the past thought I was a normal guy. I had an uncomfortable moment in 9th grade where a classmate stared at my involuntary erection and she made some remark that was like she wanted to have sex with me. I just felt shame.

Honestly, if it's the average woman, I could probably go without touching one for the rest of my life. But there are a lot of Latinas here with big butts and that classic AGP feeling of "I want to be with her but I also want to BE her" comes up when I see them and it makes me want to try dating one (at least I'm Hispanic too unlike the presumably white anons above who want to be Asian, my condolences).
>>
>>8077365
>>8077845

And you know 100% they're not checking you out either because if you can notice girls looking at you, you can't miss a guy doing the same.

Though maybe it was better that no guy was checking me out on this particular day, because if that last girl had been a guy and came up to me to ask me out, it would have been really awkward because I was in a Chinese buffet with my parents. A guy treating me like a girl when I'm on my own would feel great, but in front of my parents, I would be so anxious they would try to embarrass me and scare the guy off like, "That's my son!" Especially by my father.

By the way, have you ever had any false alarms where you thought a straight guy was hitting on you, but it turned out he was gay? I had that happen once, and I went from cloud 9 to hell.
>>
>>8077845
>There are probably women out there with a sixth sense for this stuff, but I think the majority that do realize before they're told only do so once they've kissed/made out/had sex.
How would they be able to tell?
>>
>>8066730
>Rape
You're agp anon. Welcome home.
>>
>>8078517

>How would they be able to tell?

Which group are you talking about?
>>
>>8079130
that easy to tell? lol
>>
>>8079180
I meant the former, but actually come to think of it, both.
>>
>reading this extremely cute card a girl sent me a few years ago
>we kind of had a fling
>she was really great but I fucked it up by being fucked up
>tfwywn have anything like this again even though you're not as fucked up anymore
Fuck agp
Fuck trans
I could have been normal
I could have been happy
>>
File: froggy.jpg (59KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
froggy.jpg
59KB, 500x749px
>>8079581
>tfwywn have anything like this again

never say never
you might have it again
you never know
>>
>>8079667
Maybe if I weren't a monster freak
>>
>>8079581
i can actually recall the times when i was just a kid and normal
and i always try to think about where it started to go wrong and why
>>
>>8079231

The former probably from the way you talk to girls and guys and how you present yourself (are you making choices that enhance your attractiveness to girls or are you just there, this doesn't just mean clothing, but behavior as well).

The latter from the way you kiss and the way you fuck. Something I keep hearing from MtFs that dated women is that the girls told them they kissed and sometimes had sex like girls. Maybe this is something that wasn't noticed in the past by women who married repressed trannies because they didn't have bisexual experiences since society was more conservative then.
>>
>>8082501
How did you go from being normal to how you are now?
>>
>>8082622
that's the question.
i'm just saying that i'm sure we can all recall that point when we were just happy boys running around having fun

and now we're here and agp
>>
>>8082642
But how did the realization strike? What were the stages of becoming AGP that you went through?
>>
>>8076352
>>8077365

Well, I had a guy try to show off his muscular body to me as I was walking at the park. No doubt he was just looking for a man to have sex with, because if it were a woman he wanted, there were so many busty and wide-hipped girls there that even if he thought that I'm a girl, it would be odd that he tried to show off to me. Unless tomboys were his thing, but I'm sure he thought I was a twink.

He started walking in my direction when he spotted me, but I went back to looking at my phone so he wouldn't talk to me and it wouldn't be so awkward as we got nearer. When he saw I wasn't interested he made a sound like, "Pssssssshhh" to deal with his frustration I guess.

It would have been nice if he had been white and straight (if I were cute enough to attract straights) because of his muscles, but oh well. It could have gone worse, if he had been white and gay he would have tried to talk to me because he wouldn't be on the down-low and have made things awkward. If he had been black and straight, he might have called me a bitch for ignoring him.
>>
File: tumblr_mwfel95Pwg1rnewpzo2_1280.jpg (2MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwfel95Pwg1rnewpzo2_1280.jpg
2MB, 1200x1800px
>>8085637
i feel like you live in a completely delusional fantasy world of your own making.
he probably didn't even notice you.
>>
>>8085650
heh nice gyno, fag!
>>
>>8082664
it was a process and trauma free,
but the future is the only thing i can change,

and i want to be a normie,

if i fail i'll just be forever alone like i am now
>>
>>8066139
I don't have racial dysphoria, but I wish I was east Asian, or at very least pure aryan white.

I look like some ugly combo between Eastern Europe and Mexico.
>>
>>8085650

>look like a twink with long hair on hormones
>probably dressed like one by accident
>it's delusional to think a gay man was cruising in the park for sex and thought I was doing the same

Literally the nigga looked at me from 100 feet away and started walking towards me. Not a peripheral vision thing, I looked at him directly.

First thing I saw him do was flex his muscles or something, then he noticed me and started walking towards me. Knew where this was going, but I already had my phone in my hand and started reading /lgbt/. Once he was within 10 feet, he started making a stretching movement to show off his muscles again. Then he realized I wasn't interested.
>>
>>8086438
daily reminder to not stare at dudes at the park when sitting alone
>>
File: 1484324177923.jpg (52KB, 1280x620px) Image search: [Google]
1484324177923.jpg
52KB, 1280x620px
Does the whole jealousy when seeing someone you want to look like thing pass when you transition or once you're a jealous hon you stay one?
>>8066170
I don't think you can do much besides a nose job but makeup makes a huge difference to the eye area
I've seen a ton of white chicks who look kinda mixed race at first glance because they copy ulzzang makeups
A part of what makes the asians look so different is just the beauty standards, like Asa Akira looks completely different from japanese idols even though they share the ethnicity
>>
>>8088825
probably never passes 2bh. maybe it's not as grating if you pass
>>
>>8087120

I was on a walk with my little brother, who was in front of me, actually. And our father was some distance behind us, though probably too far to have done anything. But I get what you mean. Thanks, anon. Though I looked at him for like a second and a half before he started walking towards me. So I don't think I signalled anything.

Regardless, I guess this is kind of worrying and I hadn't realized the problem that would present itself until now. Before, I used to worry about girls liking me and how I could nonverbally and quickly signal disinterest in them (it caused me anxiety). But at least girls didn't try to initiate often and weren't physically stronger. Not the case with men.
>>
>>8088825

The jealousy thing won't change because cis women do the same. It just shouldn't ache as much. It's probably more like, "Oh God, look at that girl's long legs. If only mine were like that." Then you move on with your day. Unlike boymode tranny life where it's, "I want to fucking kms. What is my life good for? I'll never pass and live as a woman. JDIMSA." And you keep thinking negatively with that girl in mind for hours.
>>
Few days ago I had a dream where I was a woman having sex with a man and then I went on a tirade to him about how I hate that I get turned on by him dominating and degrading me and that I hate being a woman, but it's just so hot being one. Then I asked him to spank me and he did until I cried.

From this dream I woke up happy because it was a clear message from my subconscious that AGP is just one of my fetishes and I'm not an actual tranny.
>>
So I caved in and made an appointment with a gender therapist after feeling more dysphoric than ever from my appearance and the thought of aging as a male. About a week after, I started lurking here and discovered the term 'autogynephilia', which admittedly describes me. But now I feel like a pervert for wanting hormone therapy just because I discovered this stupid term, and I wonder if the dysphoria largely stemming from AGP is less valid than what other trans people feel. It makes me feel bad for wanting treatment, but at the same time, it's my body, I should be able to do what I want with it.
>>
>>8091512
that's amazing,
but having fetishes and kinks makes life more interesting and a lot of people do without falling for the tranny meme
>>
>>8091819
then stop. nothing wrong with agp
>>
I'm new here, I'm curious if anyone here is both AGP and trans. If you are AGP and trans, what age did the gender dysphoria start kicking in?
>>
>>8096646
But I think experimenting with hormones is something I really want to do. Even though I'm pretty sure the dysphoria started with AGP fantasies, the desire to be more feminine is something that has always remained with me even when not aroused and it has occupied a lot of my thoughts. What would be wrong with just seeing how I feel on hormones for a few months?
>>
>>8091512

So now that you are sure you are cis, what do you do with that?
>>
>>8096800
Should be pretty safe if you're smart. The changes from hormones are initially reversible.
This is a link for potential HRT health risks: http://transcience-project.org/hormones.html

However cypro/spiro are not as safe and they can cause pretty bad side effects so you might want liver/kidney/blood tests and in general check what side effects you might get, how to prevent them, how to tell if you're getting them.
>>
>>8096800
>age 11, start jerking it to Ranma at age 11
>age 14, start wishing I was a girl when I blew out birthday candles

inb4 AGP != trans
>>
>>8096866

meant for >>8096866
>>
>>8096800
nothing, that's exactly what i was implying
>>
File: 1490832748068.jpg (51KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
1490832748068.jpg
51KB, 1024x791px
>mfw born female
>mfw lesbian
>mfw you're not
>>
>>8096995
I know this is supposed to be a state but I can't remember which. Iowa right?
>>
File: faceapp-4.jpg (95KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
faceapp-4.jpg
95KB, 750x750px
has anyone tried the face app out? pretty fun way to see what a female version of you would be like
>>
>>8097041
yep, panic attack on the man version
>>
>>8097041
God, I would fuck all of you!
>>
>>8097083
that's not me, but i'll still take your offer
>>
is AGP created by being forced to CD?

Has all of u experienced forced crossdressing early in childhood?
>>
>>8096691
its very common for trans mtf to be agp

>>8097337
no
>>
alright so i think i'm agp but i'm not sure exactly.
never really felt like i was supposed to be a girl or anything, but ever since i was young i would like the idea of playing as a female character in video games and stuff but never did it out of fear of embarrassment from my brother who i was close with at the time. i've also had lots of sex change and genderbending fantasies as a child, like someone drinking a potion to turn into a girl or taking pills and becoming one. it was before i learned how to masturbate and the fantasies mostly stopped when i was around 10.
now lately i've been noticing a lot of strange feelings. when i look at a girl that i think is beautiful i have this desire to look like her. especially anime characters and the like. my ideal look would be kind of tomboyish, chin-length hair with a small body and somewhat androgynous clothing, but still a girl ideally.
i'm pretty sure this is some kind of agp or something, but should i consider transitioning? i'm very manly, my voice is deep, i'm very tall, etc. but i'm not very old either so i think it could work. but i'm just not sure if it's worth it. what should i do?
>>
File: 1463131643259.jpg (93KB, 664x892px) Image search: [Google]
1463131643259.jpg
93KB, 664x892px
How do I deal with the fact that my AGP itself feeds into my dysphoria? Every time I masturbate or have sexual fantasies of any sort I'm constantly scrutinizing them and am acutely aware that they are inherently male in nature and how they mean I'm not a real woman in any sense. I'm literally reminded that I'm a perverted failed male and a disgusting facsimile of a woman every time I try to have sex or masturbate. There's no escape from it. My interests are a reminder. My mannerisms and personality are a reminder. I scrutinize and hate myself for it every waking moment of my pathetic excuse for a life.

This is why I'm going to kill myself in the next few days. Fuck those assholes that try to say there's nothing wrong with being like this. I'm literally a fake. A fake woman, a fake tranny. No matter what I do I'm fucked. Even after transitioning and passing, I still feel like I'm a fake. I can't even feel comfortable with something as personal and intimate to me as my own fucking sexuality. Fuck this life.

If any of you do transition, you will feel like this. That's why so many trans women deny even having AGP. It does make you less trans. It does make you less of a woman. More than that, it makes you undeniably a man in every sense of the word. Have fun with that.
>>
>>8099221
>AGP itself feeds into my dysphoria
it shouldn't
your thoughts and motives are private to you

>A fake woman, a fake tranny
there are different levels of being trans
not everyone has to transition
after all, being cis is so much easier in life
>>
>>8099221

Green text a sexual fantasy, then tell us what parts of it are AGP and make you upset with yourself.
>>
>>8099221
No sympathy for passers
Kys my man
>>
>>8099346
>it shouldn't
It should if you're actually trans. Just because something is private doesn't mean that it can't cause dysphoria. If that were the case, stealth trans women wouldn't have any dysphoria or anxiety. Just because people can't tell I have a dick and am a mentally ill straight man pretending to be a woman doesn't mean the fact doesn't make me dysphoric. You seem to lack an understanding of how dysphoria works. Not really surprising since most people here are cis men.

>there are different levels of being trans
Sure, but what does that have to do with anything I said or how I feel?

>>8099381
I dunno, some parts are auto-erotic I guess. Like wanting to be dominated and penetrated. I'm really into BDSM stuff and often look at visual porn and self-insert as the sub, which is an inherently male trait and commonly associated with AGP. Wearing skimpy and fetishy outfits also turns me on a little. I used to jerk off in panties when looking at the mirror when I was a lot younger but I don't do that anymore.

>>8099397
Not my fault you're a permahon or some repressed transbian. Maybe if you didn't know you were AGP you would have more confidence to transition.
>>
>>8099221
if you feel fake, then you probably are
so go back to being a bro, dude
>>
>>8099601
Fuck off, kill yourself already
>>
>>8099601
so u basically get turned on by what like 90% of genetic women get off to.
>>
bump
>>
>>8102687
Women's child like faces are actually despicable outside of their intended context. Anyone else also feel that?
>>
I am a very intelligent person, but this is a actually a problem in my case. I am an AGP, but I also have a bimbo fetish. Does anyone here know how I can lower my IQ? Thanks.
>>
>>8102841
nitrous
https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=79725
>>
File: 1491784989547.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491784989547.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>8102841
>but I also have a bimbo fetish

I know this feel

>tfw I watched bimbo and sissy hypno when I was 12

what the fuck was wrong me

the sissyhypno wasn't so bad, it just made me enjoy thinking about sucking cocks, which is a good thing because I have no shame

the bimbo hypno though... fuck
>>
File: 1491925829911.png (97KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1491925829911.png
97KB, 420x420px
>>8102861
>tfw you will never destroy someone's mind through nitrous poisoning
>>
How the fuck are you supposed to transition as an AGP? I still get hard whenever I see my body in the mirror after 1.5y hormones
>>
>>8105020
The real question is how the fuck is that a bad thing?
>>
>>8105020
I'm still too skinny for me to be attracted to my own body, and I've been on hormones much longer, maybe that's a good thing tho...
>>
>>8105041
How are you supposed to wear cute clothes when you have a hueg dick?
>>
>>8105094
Cute skirts to hide it? SRS so turning yourself on doesn't show?
>>
>>8105094
I know this is gonna sound stupid, but chastity cage?

I mean, I know it's a fetish object, but they are still pretty useful.
>>
>>8105185
That's an interesting idea. But I bet you could still see a bulge and couldn't tuck it right?
>>
>>8105104
I'm not that into skirts really. And I want srs at one point but at minimum you need a year rle plus ffs is a higher priority
>>
>>8105196
hmm, we're talking about swim suits then yeah they probably wont work, I mean, when you tuck you're suppose to crush your penis between your thighs, a plastic cage gives them even more of a shape, sorry I thought you meant skirts n shite

hmm, are there any drugs that temporarily kill libido?

Otherwise, I don't think I can help you
>>
>>8105185
>>8105196
Wouldn't regular tucking work somewhat like a chasity cage anyway, it's not like a boner is gonna burst through your panties especially if they're tight

Wouldn't know tho I never tucked
>>
>>8105206
>I'm not that into skirts really.
why not anon?

>And I want srs at one point
sure that's wise as an agp?

>but at minimum you need a year rle
which country does that!
>>
>>8102861
I didn't actually make him more ditzy though, it just fucked up his bodily perceptions.
>>
>>8105237
Try tucking an election or a chub

>>8105299
Very few girls where I am wear skirts, it's usually just the weird frumpy ones. Srs is an AGP surgery, why wouldn't you want srs as an AGP? Murrica, don't they so that everywhere though?

>>8105322
No but the question was how to lower iq
>>
>>8105554
>Srs is an AGP surgery, why wouldn't you want srs as an AGP?
because it wouldn't be the same as a cis girl
>>
>>8105185
>>8105094
Chastity cages work, basically just wear it 24/7 (try to hide it under your clothes properly) and you'll lose dick function completely in a few months (possibly weeks, I don't know).

>>8105218
>plastic cage
Why plastic? Isn't it metal?
>>
>>8105218
Already on antidepressants, and no not swimming or anything

>>8105662
Neither is being a tranny but it sure as hell beats continuing to age into a balding ruddy ape

>>8105727
Cool, I'll try one then. It's not like I'm not still wearing men's clothes now. Any recommendations? Otherwise I'll just buy a chink one
>>
>>8105554
>No but the question was how to lower iq

he never mentioned it lowering his IQ though
>>
>>8105861
>but it sure as hell beats continuing to age into a balding ruddy ape
you don't need srs for that
>>
>>8105861
>Any recommendations?
Go ask on /d/ (I'm serious, ask in the chastity threads, they'll help)
>>
>>8105554
>>8105968
I did in fact ask how to lower IQ: >>8102841
>>
>>8106963
I think the lowering of IQ is implied in the brain damage and his difficulty writing
>>
>>8054069
Suzy is so beautiful. She gives off a refreshing and pure vibe.

>>8066139
Not really. I just wish I were pretty like Suzy.
>>
>>8105861
Yeah a regular male is more ape looking than a man who tries to squeeze into female clothes.
>>
File: 1492020983901.png (215KB, 465x462px) Image search: [Google]
1492020983901.png
215KB, 465x462px
i came here to laugh at shitty threads but i just noticed im agp
what the fuck
>>
>>8076098
In my experience as someone with very mild AGP, spending time with women makes it better.

Might be difficult if you have masculine insecurities though. Get over that first, gain confidence and learn to be genuinely loving and empathetic towards a woman, then enjoy being able to comfort a qt girl and you may notice your AGP desires becoming "externalized" i.e. you stop obsessing over yourself being feminine and instead enjoy the femininity of a GF.

To be clear, this doesn't work if you're a misogynist.
>>
>>8109728
How did you notice?
>>
>>8109835
but doesn't her femininity make you dysphoric?
being w a guy would be easier b/c you could be feminine one
>>
>>8111895
not that person but guys revolt me and make me dysphoric, just in a different way than girls
girls = jealously
guys = disgust
>>
Everybody! Move to this thread: >>8110469

Unless you are TruAGP who actually get off to being a girl and not a femboy.
>>
@8111952
shill be gone
>>
>>8111895
>but doesn't her femininity make you dysphoric?
No. I enjoy it, it's lovely. It lets me externalize the desire, focusing on someone else's body instead of mine.

Which really makes sense when it comes to sexuality, when you think about it. Sometimes I think AGP is basically the brain fucking up the target of attraction: instead of desiring to see, sniff, touch and cuddle with someone else's beautiful body, you want to make your own body beautiful. (For some definition of "beautiful". For some AGP seems more purely sexually lustful, for others more concentrated on cuteness, sweetness, romantic attraction etc.)
>>
File: regrets.png (1B, 486x500px)
regrets.png
1B, 486x500px
>>8111919
>>
>>8112170
what did she mean by this
>>
>>8099221
I feel exactly the same. Can we pm?
>>
>>8098706
No? That's fucking stupid. Living out a fetish will ruin you. Being young only helps so much.
>>
>>8099221
>>8113582
AGP isn't the same as being a cis man or woman. As much as it makes you different from cis women it also makes you different from men.
>>
>>8109835
>learn to be genuinely loving and empathetic towards a woman, then enjoy being able to comfort a qt girl and you may notice your AGP desires becoming "externalized"
but i don't want it externalized. i want it to be my own femininity.
>>
>went to DragonCon with two buddies
>one buddy is Chad Thundercock tier
>he's hitting on the few girls there but not getting anywhere
>sees a petite chick dressed up as Misty all alone
>goes to talk to her
>shes shy but nice
>get the slight feeling she might be trans - she's like 95% passable, just her hands were a bit big for her size
>joins us for the rest of the day
>go out for dinner
>we start drinking and loosing up a lot
>Chad bro is feeling up Misty
>Misty grabs his hand and stops him
>whispers something in his ear
>Chad says he doesn't care and that she's still hot as fuck
>me and my other bro try to bail so Chad can go back to Misty's hotel room and smash
>Misty says no, we can come too
>um....what to do mean by that?
>she says we've been real nice to her and she wants to thank us all
>o..okay
>get back to her room
>bit awkward since never had a group situation before
>Misty starts undressing
>gets on knees and undoing Chad's pants
>me and other bro just stand there awkwardly
>Misty tells us to get naked
>do so
>Misty is on the ground taking turns blowing us
>other bro cums real quickly
>Chad tosses her on the bed corner, puts on a condom, and starts pounding her ass
>I'm standing there stupidly holding my dick
>Misty, in between moans, tells me to come over
>starts sloppily sucks my dick
>really annoying since she keeps stopping due to moaning from the anal apocolypse she's enduring (Chad is hung)
>Chad busts a nut
>hmmmm, should I take her ass or would that be rude?
>other bro swoops out of nowhere and mounts her
>goddamnit
>endure a few more minutes of a shitty blowjob although it was better this time since other bro is average sized
>other bro cums
>was content just having a normal blowjob but Misty tells me to take her ass
>first time having boipussy
>cum after a bit
>jerking off the shower next day
>use the foursome to get off
>thoughts drift to being Misty in that situation
>cum almost immediately
>always pretend to be the girl since then

send help
>>
So do you guys fantasize about being a natural woman getting smashed or being a passable trans/femboy/crossdresser and getting used and abused?
>>
>>8116158
Trans, but that could be because it's somewhat attainable. Whereas I will never be a "real" girl.
>>
>>8116128
You're probably too far gone then. Trying to live vicariously through a female partner or externalise your own desires onto them is a classic repression strategy for more severe MtFs, especially AGPs. When the feelings are mild (as in the case of >>8109835) it can actually be a satisfying and practical thing to do, but if you're dysphoric enough that you actively want to be feminine yourself then a partner is no replacement.

In any case, a partner who is accepting of your feelings and who allows and possibly encourages you to be feminine is a good thing.
>>
>>8116158
Definitely natural woman
>>
>>8082501
The internet.
>>
File: 1463834553107-0.png (88KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1463834553107-0.png
88KB, 300x300px
How do I cure this?
>>
>>8073271
>Transrace
>Not a thing

Explain converts to Judaism aka "TransJews" then?
>>
>>8116690
Fap a few times in a row. After you're utterly disgusted with it, think of all the less flattering things that notable scholars have said about women. You know the stuff about them being vain and moronic. Recall and realize from your own limited experience with them that all this is true, and this is just a fetish towards your own destruction.
Do this while thinking of yourself as a male but not a chad, jock, bodybuilder or any other physically ideal form because that would place your self image on the same levels of vanity as women, but rather imagine yourself as an enlightened male with scholarly tendencies who accepts himself for what he is. Since his physical manifestation is not who he is but is something he constantly strives to distance himself from.
>>
>>8116978
Fapping is only temporary, and I also want to do nofap/noporn. Fapping would only make me feel normal for a while then soon enough it will come back.
>>
>>8054069
>tfw used faceapp and now want to dress up as a woman
I have thought about it before on many occasions, but I never had the motive because I felt I'd make an ugly woman. I fucking hate that it took me so long to realise that I wanted this. At least as a teen I could have groomed myself more and not allow myself to become a slob. I'm losing weight but my skin is damaged from years of acne and blemishes. How do I reverse this damage? Also can I get some general advice about becoming a femboy?
>>
>>8073240
Fucking hell m8 take this shit to Tumblr, I came here to avoid the SJW bullshit.
>>
>>8117695
The anon is speaking the truth though.
Stop taking those drugs shaped like red pills, they're causing you brain damage. Stop before it becomes permanent.
>>
File: argument.jpg (77KB, 902x500px) Image search: [Google]
argument.jpg
77KB, 902x500px
>>8117910
Not an argument
>>
>>8118017
Go read a fucking book then jesus christ, don't expect strangers on fucking 4chan to give you an intro to sociology in one post.

Denying systemic privilege is like the climate change denialism of sociology.
>>
>>8112153
i totally agree w what you say, and i hope i can be a normie too,
but i want to be the girl too
>>
>>8118053
A subject that can be barely taken seriously as is.
>>
>>8117910
You don't have to be "redpilled" to not take SJW bullshit seriously.
>>
>>8118173

You need to be a serious fucking idiot if you don't understand the basic principle of being born into privilege.

It's like 2 + 2 = 4 of sociology, like how fucking dumb do you have to be.

I bet you think trans "women" are women and don't consider *that* to be "SJW bullshit".
>>
>>8112153
i like girls and think they look good so when I think about what i want to be and look like the answer is obviously as much like a girl as possible
its just made perfect sense to me since i was a kid and feels so natural
anything else just feels like a step in the wrong direction
i was always jealous of girls and women for getting to be so feminine
>>
>>8118053
>Go read a fucking book then jesus christ
DURR EDUCATE URSELF

You still can't provide any arguments except "It's true, you're stupid!"
>>
>>8118196
>You're stupid

>You're stupid

wew
>>
>>8118291
Oh what a fucking idiot you are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_pay_gap_in_the_United_States#Sources

If you come back before reading every subsection of the "Sources" section, I'm going to laugh at your face and point out what an idiot you are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_wage_gap_in_the_United_States#Discrimination

Likewise.

And if I need to teach you that being born to an upper-class family and being born in a ghetto are likely to provide you a different set of chances in life, then you're beyond saving and may as well KYS to save us all the oxygen.

Christ, I bet you didn't even know that's what "privilege" refers to: how lucky you got when you were born with regard to structural social inequality.

There, I gave you a crappy minimal sociology 101 regarding privilege.

Will you shut your whore mouth now or do you want more? I'm not sure if I have the time.
>>
>>8118196
>being born into privilege

Life is unfair, get over it.
We want to be girls but we can't.
Someone wants to be born into royalty but they aren't.
Someone is born with leukaemia and someone isn't.
>>
>>8118380

If you're born black, you face racism, meaning you're underprivileged in relation to a white person, all other variables being the same.

If you're born female, you face sexism, meaning you're underprivileged in relation to a male, all other variables being the same.

If you're born to poor parents, you face classism and lack of opportunities, meaning you're underprivileged in relation to a person born to rich parents, all other variables being the same.

Bill Clinton has male privilege over Hillary Clinton.
Bill Clinton has white privilege over Barack Obama.
Barack Obama has male privilege over Hillary Clinton.
Hillary Clinton has white privilege over Barack Obama.
A white girl born to poor parents has white privilege over a black girl born in a ghetto.
A boy born to poor parents has male privilege over a girl born to poor parents.

All of this should not be difficult to grasp, but I bet I'm speaking to a Murrican right now.
>>
>>8118449

I know, I'm not having difficulty grasping it as indicated by my admission that "life is unfair".

What solutions would you propose to these problems?
>>
>>8118330
>Oh what a fucking idiot you are.
Insulting me doesn't convince me to your way of thinking.

Sociology is rife with marxism, now go back and be brainwashed by your professor why don't you? Maybe you can work on those debating skills.

Pay gap is a myth btw.
>>
>>8118559
don't feed the trolls
also don't call liberal retardation marxism and use it as a bad word
>>
>>8118559
>Sociology is rife with marxism
Ah, so it was the Jews. I understand.

>>8118615
Your IQ must be a single digit if on the one hand you believe you understand Marxism while on the other hand you deny the basic principle of being born into privilege.

Because guess what.

Both are the same fucking thing. Except that Marxism is only concerned with class privilege, whereas the contemporary generalization of the principle includes racial and sex-based privilege.

Damn, you people are basic.
>>
>>8118754
Still waiting on those solutions >>8118469

:)
>>
>>8118762
stop responding
>>
>>8118779
Classic
>>
>>8118754
Yeah if you don't like marxism you must be a nazi!

Get a fucking grip, holy shit dude.
>>
>>8118762
Sure, if you pay me 20$ per hour for continuing the sociology lesson.
>>
File: 1480059726384.jpg (67KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1480059726384.jpg
67KB, 828x828px
REEEE STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THREAD DERAILING
>>
>>8118196
All first (and some second) worlders are born into serious privilege, your shitty intersectional bullshit is crybaby bullshit compared to starving in Ethiopia.
>>
File: 1490553760925.gif (2MB, 190x170px) Image search: [Google]
1490553760925.gif
2MB, 190x170px
>>8118449
>I treat life like a game of rock, paper, scissors
>>
>>8119034
Well I made a post earlier >>8117675
Can I get some advice?
>>
agp basically means crossdresser, amirite?
>>
>>8119777
I mean you might do better at fem gen if you want to be a femboy. As for skin, go on reddit. Com/r/skincareaddiction
Or just go on hormones and get perfect skin ;^]
>>
>>8119802
no
>>
Serious questions. How much does this apply to you and what phase are you in?

http://rebloggy.com/post/the-sissy-transformation-process-how-straight-men-become-women/42209034099
>>
>>8119802
no, it's more global than that
>>
File: 36.png (1MB, 842x981px) Image search: [Google]
36.png
1MB, 842x981px
There is no such thing as AGP.
>>
>>8119802
Trans women too masculine to transition successfully, but non psychologically deranged enough to identify as sissies.

It's the uncomfortable middle ground between happiness and utter insanity.
>>
File: keith-on-mvaw.png (66KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
keith-on-mvaw.png
66KB, 700x700px
>>8119502
>>
>>8123252
and drag performers, fetishists, etc
just by the numbers, there are probably more cd's then trans
>>
File: 1469424694887.png (122KB, 492x362px) Image search: [Google]
1469424694887.png
122KB, 492x362px
>>8123417
>>
>>8123417
That's including false accusations and self-defense, and the stats of women against men are worse.
>>
>>8124278
That's because you're subhuman scum.

>>8124310
Two citations needed.

Also
>raping in self defense

Man I'd like to rape your boyish asshole in self defense.
>>
>>8124387
>raping in self defense
Are you literally incapable of parsing English sentences?
(Rhetorical question.)
>>
>>8124387
>you're subhuman scum
One moment you deny we're women, the next you're saying this! Make up your mind!
>>
>>8124387
>That's because you're subhuman scum.
Well I am on 4chan
>>
Will you retards ever stop responding to bait
>>
File: 1480175943954.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1480175943954.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>8124423
Keep raging at your own idiocy being exposed.
Makes for a good clown show.

>>8124456
>le misogyny meme hurf durf
>>
>>8120982
I'd say phase 2-5, 7, and 10 apply for me. I was agp before I discovered porn so when I did start to watch porn it was shemale/tg captions. Never had the courage to buy stuff but would use mom's stuff. Accepted that I was trans and started buying stuff and drugs to limit dsyphoria while I transition.
>>
I honestly believe I am one of the few genuins APGs on here and everyone else is just roleplaying. I have been struggling with this stuff for so long and reading Lawrence's book was like a revelation. To me AGP is my sexual orientation, when I think of myself as female it's not only arousing - it's the only thing I can get off to - but also romantic, it's my deepest dream.
>>
>>8125878
why are we roleplaying? i feel the same. it's my orientation and my gender. being a girl is the most fulfilling thing i can imagine.
>>
>>8125878
author states mtf is just a facsmile and an oddity that will never be a woman

and yet still advocates hormones and srs

I certainly think that one can be agp and not go full transexual

>>8125892
try real life effort,
being a girl doesn't solve as many problems as it creates
>>
File: tumblr_oo1clazKa11s0got1o1_1280.png (867KB, 598x601px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo1clazKa11s0got1o1_1280.png
867KB, 598x601px
Please people stop raging against each over
As someone who's had agp for about 10 years now and who isn't trans, I've came to think that agp isn't a curse and that it can actually be something nice .

I don't think it's necessary to try to fight against it for two reasons :
1) It's most likely you'll fail, as agp is linked to the ways your brain is getting pleasure, a part of it that develops very early and doesn't change if not at all (see early smokers, drug addicts ..)
2) Having agp isn't bad in itself, it doesn't hurt anyone, and it can be put in good use (see point two). But there are some things that make agp seem bad : too much porno (sissy stuff, domination etc) and the way it is viewed by society, but it's up to you to isolate agp and to keep it as a solo thing.

My second point is that you can use to draw several benefits from it, once you stopped seeing it as a bad thing :
1) As a hobby : discovering women clothing, understand what women wear, what you like in it, doing some shopping etc
2) To get "out of yourself" : by that I mean seeing the world as a different person or simply adopting a different point of view. Agp can then be used to stop worrying about stuff or to relieve stuff, like going on an isolated island out of the world.

Those are things that took me years to get, I hope it's understandable enough, I can develop some points if necessary
>>
>>8125947
> I certainly think that one can be agp and not go full transexual

I totally agree with that, I think agp isn't necessarily linked to transsexuality, even though it seems to. I think there is an ultimate distinction between the two, an agp guy only wants to be a girl when he is aroused, if the desire persists all the time, their is some transsexuality going on ( along with agp)

>>8125878
there is a path to understanding yourself and agp, I guess some here are more on the beginning than some of us that have quite got the thing.
I'm not the only one who makes those threads, but perhaps that it's time to make some adjustments to the OP, what do you think ?
>>
First time i post here, i am really happy that i found you guys, i read the thread and i only can tell you my experiences (sorry my bad english). Since i was young i realize i liked to conceibe myself as a girl, i wanted to be cute, acting girly and shit, but i always knew i was hetero, i never felt attracted to males, but when i gave more and more space an freedom to my fantasies i can imagine myself having sex with guys BUT only dressed like a woman or acting like one regardless of the dress and now i have a lot of roleplay fantasies and someday i would like to dress like a girl and do lewd things with some close friends and still looking for a girlfriend to have a relationship. nevertheless i don't feel like is a urgent, one day i would likte to do that
Thank you
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 205x246px
>25 years old
>mildly autistic, fake trans AGP since age of 13
>mild to moderate gender dysphoria
>virgin, never had a gf or bf. Sucked a cock once from craiglist(sissy phase)
>too shy, fem, creepy to attract women in boy mode.

Now that im 3 month into HRT, I wonder if I should try to lose my virginity with a prostitute before I completely lose my erection. Could this possibly make AGP go away?

Please don't get triggered dear true HSTS and AGP trans. I know im not a TrueTrans. I fell into a trap meme, and I can't get out no matter what.
>>
I just want to be fucked while being a girl, an object of desire, is that so much to ask for?
>>
Im masculine in every way except for my AGP which gives my sexuality a very masochistic and submissive tone. I've been thinking that it appears as a result of either: target location error, which is what blanchard postulated, or a partially feminized brain that is feminized specifically in the area responsible for sexual responses. Just think about it, most women have a sexuality in which they want to feel sexy, be dominated and desired. This fits the description of a person with AGP perfectly in every aspect of the checklist, the only difference is that the need for submission is adapted into a need for emasculation which makes sense since there needs to be a coordination between the sexual responses and the imagination, and a feminized sexuality wouldn't respond well to your own body as masculine.
>>
>>8130193
Going further than this, there seems to be a lot of people and grey areas around AGP.

For example you have behavioral/transvestic AGPs that rarely develop dysphoria, but yet some still do, transvestic fetishism is also interested because a lot of these people feel aroused to the fabrics of clothing for example, making it seem more connected to object fetishism than AGP. Also behavioral AGP people seem to be obsessed with things that are extremely cultural in nature, so a behavioral AGP person could get aroused by wearing pink clothes, for example, which i highly doubt has any connection to any intrinsic female neurology or sexual response pattern. These people get off to pertaining to a certain group of people, and in this they see cultural traits of them and sexualize them applying them to themselves, but these traits are purely constructs, so it's hard to see a biological basis for them.

Then there are other's that have AGP that solely arouses them if there's a component of emasculation or humilliation involved (sissies.)
Perhaps you could see these people as coping with past trauma by sexualizing humilliation and anxiety.

Then there's people who need no degree of humilliation and they can get off to simply envisioning a transformation in their heads, which might most closely apply to the target location error theory.

And lastly interpersonal AGP's could be people with the feminized sexual responses I was talking about before.

So maybe that's a 4 fold taxonomy of AGP that i could see making a semblance of sense.

sorry for rambling i have no life
>>
>>8129918
you really should try and be as normal as possible before going tranny
read this advice >>8112153

you can be a trap without hormones, and keep your dick, dummy
>>
>>8123417
Ah yes yes, and women are innocent, delicate flowers that would neeeeeveeeeeer hurt a man. How silly of me.
>>
>>8130221
does that include being on hormones but not transitioning?
not that person but also really feel like i couldn't stop hrt now
>>
File: 1466833121942.jpg (82KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1466833121942.jpg
82KB, 375x375px
>>8129918
>tfw social phobia too bad for a prostitute
>>
>>8130241
they do, thats why i am of the legislative opinion of permitting regulated beatings to ward off female manipulativeness and cuntery. In this way we prevent serious assaults since men will relieve their sorrows through retribution.
>>
>>8130193
>>8130218
Pretty much covers it for me, good posts anon.
>>
>>8130250
so ur plan to decrease male on female violence is to legalize male on female violence?

sounds sane...............
>>
File: notmebtw.jpg (263KB, 1136x1081px) Image search: [Google]
notmebtw.jpg
263KB, 1136x1081px
>>8130242
the original definition of a trap is a guy who passes as a girl

it's your life, if you want to subject yourself to hormones

but all types of people cross dress
some pass, some don't
and some just do it for kink and could care less
>>
Anyadvice on how to get gaffs and adhesive bra in Germany?
>>
Would anyone care to share their thoughts on my condition?

>>8125441
>>8127082
>>8127279

I want to come out as bi so I can stop repressing and feeding my internalized homophobia, but if it's agp meta attraction pseudo sexuality then it feels like my androphilic attraction is invalid and the repression is then justified. But doesn't make agp a defense mechanism for bisexuals in a heteronormative society?
>>
>>8131200
>but if it's agp meta attraction pseudo sexuality then it feels like my androphilic attraction is invalid and the repression is then justified.
You don't need to repress for femininity or meta-attraction. Enjoy both!

>But doesn't make agp a defense mechanism for bisexuals in a heteronormative society?
I think it's the other way around and the bisexuality is secondary.
>>
>straightfag
>keep wanting to be the woman in porn/real life
>start crossdressing and go trapmode on the weekends
>hook up with dudes while in trap
>always be the bottom and act girl/submissive
>really really want to be a woman but don't have feelings of dysphoria or that I'm a woman in man's bad
>instead just want to be a real girl

So is this AGP? Am I just gay or could I possibly be trans?
>>
>>8131654
i'd say that's a fairly wide definition of "straight"
>>
>>8131654
Yes that's AGP.

No you aren't gay. That's AGP pseudo-bisexuality.

AGP is a kind of trans and just wanting to be a girl is dysphoria. Transition isn't necessarily the right thing for mild AGP though. It won't make you a real girl and if you can cope as a guy, do so. But AGP dysphoria can worsen with age.
>>
>>8131654
>really really want to be a woman
What do you mean by this? Do you think you'd be happier that way? Do you feel bad about being male? Do you feel bad about not being female?

If you were to transition successfully, how do you imagine yourself acting? Are you going to act within your persona that you adopt when you trap or will you act more or less normally? How do you feel about your "normal" personality, and how comfortable do you feel with it compared to your persona? What I'm trying to ask is if you feel like you'll be happier with the way you act day-to-day after transition, and to what extent your persona is forced rather than "the real you".

>>8131684
>It won't make you a real girl and if you can cope as a guy, do so.
I disagree with this. I think that even if you can cope with being a guy but would feel significantly better being a transgirl, then it might be worth transitioning if you can pull it off and you should consider it very seriously. It's a big decision, and you have to determine whether you'll be able to deal with the changes to social role and physical appearance in day-to-day life (unlike the way it's been mostly limited to roleplay so far). You're also going to have to figure out how to explain why you're transitioning to people who know you; "I just like it better this way (and also it turns me on)" probably isn't going to come across as well to most people as "I have dysphoria" would. In life in general, you shouldn't settle for mediocrity when you have the opportunity to be more successful and fulfilled otherwise.

Read this thread about an AGP who didn't have dysphoria but transitioned anyway, successfully, and see what you think. Of course everyone's experiences are different, but it's worth seeing more perspectives

http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/5788347/

The whole "woman trapped in a man's body" thing is mostly just a misleading way to explain things to normies, and doesn't actually apply to most MtFs.
>>
>>8132608
>Don't let anyone tell you you shouldn't transition unless you meet a certain set of credentials
>constantly comments how passing is everything and shits on unpassers
>lol like I'm so glad I never have to associate with those people!

Like cool she successfully transitioned as a late agp. Doesn't make her any less of a narcissistic bitch.
>>
>>8131684
>But AGP dysphoria worsen with age.
This is what im afraif of. I have mild AGP dysphoria now but what if I repress till 40 and become a non passable hon?
This is why I cant stop hrt. Im 25 so im already late for hrt. I cant imagine 40 years old me trying to start hrt again to be a fugly hon.
>>
>>8132805
>it was a phase, but i'm wiser and know better now
some get a life and move on
>>
>>8132750
That's not how I'd interpret it. She doesn't shit on non-passers; she says it must be awful not to pass and is glad she's not in that situation. "Shitting on" them would be saying they're not really women/trans or that they're disgusting or something like that. I see your point with saying she doesn't want to associate with them, but given everything else she said I'd give her the benefit of the doubt and think that she doesn't want to because it reminds her that she's trans. Lots of trans people stop interacting with trans circles once they pass and it's no longer necessary for them.

Honestly, passing is really important for a lot of people. Of course it's not that way for everyone like she makes it sound.
>>
>want to suck some dick while in girl clothes
>make a craigslist ad and say I don't pass
>get a bunch of responses anyways
>too afraid that they won't be interested anymore once they meet me in person
how do I overcome this fear
>>
>>8116978
>think of all the less flattering things that notable scholars have said about women. You know the stuff about them being vain and moronic
That's what gets me off about the idea of being one though.

As a not exceptionally smart, strong, or charismatic male I'd make a perfect woman.
>>
File: rickandmorty.jpg (468KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
rickandmorty.jpg
468KB, 750x1334px
Has anyone here experienced a change in sexual orientation?

I went from "straight" male to straight female, and it's honestly been kind of fucking with my head lately. It's just weird to look at nude threads on /b/ and not feel anything, but get turned on when I see a guy that's even just shirtless. It feels uncanny to know that my very thoughts and perceptions have changed. Any similar experiences or advice would be helpful. I'm 2 years HRT and pass btw, if that's relevant.
>>
>>8066131
Start lifting to balance out the anti-masc propaganda senpai. I'm AGP but you can still be a man (cute grill).
>>
k, im new to all this, if i even am agp..

so i quite like the thought of me being a girl, the voice, hair, how people would hopefully react, all that..i like the idea of a gentle man taking me, where im a cute girl, having a relationship, just...living as that person with that person. the gentle force hed use when im blindfolded to show me what he wants me to do...

i guess im just repressing that im gay?
>>
>>8132608
Yeah no shit it worked out knowing you'd pass
Not helpful at all
>>
>>8133763
Repressed gay would be HSTS, not AGP.
>>
>>8133887

Anon who keeps getting mad at people who pass, why are you so bitter? Do you at leasr take HRT or are you just unreasonable?
>>
>>8134450
Of course. Why the fuck wouldn't I be angry at passing scum? Go live your live and stop rubbing it in our faces
>>
I've jacked off to this kinda thing for years. IS it the same as being gay where I can't change it or do people grow out of it or what?
>>
>>8135168
never heard of anyone growing out of it.
frankly it seems most like an orientation to me
>>
>>8133892
well yeah but i guess wanting to be a girl doesnt fit the criteria 'gay'?n
>>
Do you like being soft, gentle, and warm
or slutty, horny, and dick-loving
or perhaps high-society, and prissy?
all of the above?
>>
>>8137212
andro and butch but in a fem way
>>
>>8137218
So you want to be a woman that likes being masculine? That sounds exhausting.
>>
>>8137226
how so?
i've been mistaken for a butch lesbian a couple of times and i'm not even on hrt yet
>>
>>8137237
I feel like it would be easier to double down on on or the other instead of trying to put out two different vibes at once. But apparently you can do it.
>>
>>8137239
being masc in behaviour etc. doesn't really come naturally to me so i just kinda half-ass it anyway, basically like a flamer trying to be butch (but not really)
>>
>>8137212
All of the above with more emphasis on the 2 and 3.
>>
File: 1487813978760-g.jpg (64KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487813978760-g.jpg
64KB, 750x900px
>>8137212
>Do you like being soft, gentle, and warm
this so much
>>
>>8126019

This. This makes some sense.
>>
>>8133887
I don't understand what you mean. Are you talking about me or the OP of the archived thread? Because neither of us said we knew we'd pass (and I don't, by the way). Did you mean to reply to a different post?

Even if one did pass, transition wouldn't necessarily work out for them.

I don't see how seeing the experience another non-dysphoric AGP had can not at least be helpful to some people here. That's especially true considering the way the "you must be dysphoric to transition and if you're not you'll definitely just give yourself dysphoria" narrative gets spread around on this board.
>>
>>8137212
How about normal woman.
>>
Has anyone ever tried lucid dreaming to live their AGP fantasies?
>>
>>8141369
I've thought about trying. I used to lucid dream all the time 3-4 years back. Had to stop cause I started to get night terrors at an increasing rate when I wasn't in control.
>>
>>8141369
I've done it once and I could tell it was fake, and it didn't do anything for me. YMMV
>>
Has anyone ever heard about nofap curing AGP, considering that the cause for getting it in the first place is so often considered to be masturbation addiction? And if not is there any other known ways people have been able to get rid of their AGP, or am I just fucked?

All I want is to go back to being sexually attracted to other people, men or women idgaf, instead of just the thought of myself as a cockslut.
>>
>>8137212
I just want an average woman'sbody and be normal with a loving bf.
>>
>>8142142
>did nofap for 8 months once
>nothing changed except it hurt when i finally gave up on it
>>
>>8138750
i know huh

t. trap
>>
>>8142087
If it's a lucid dream then by definition you can tell it's fake, otherwise you wouldn't be lucid. The point is you get to live out your fantasy in a pretty realistic way.

What was it that made you not into it?
>>
>>8066560

I think this is bullshit. As it was possible to change sexuality by medication.
This message is a fucking proove that AGP is a pseudo-autoproclamed-psychologist-science-fiction.

What you live is that you are not actually came back to "normal" "cured from your fetish". The fact is cypro is actually blocking all your sexual pulsions.

your "returned straightness" is in fact now purely social.

Im actually sure you don't want to fuck so much, and just want to correspond to your idealized man representation.

kiss <3
>>
>>8143667
>and just want to correspond to your idealized man representation.
A kind of AGP target inversion?
>>
I have no doubt that AGP is real because my desire to be a women is definitely connected to my attraction to women. my dysphoria is highest when I see really hot/beautiful women; when I see their really big tits or a nice ass, I really think "man I would love to have those tits". When I masturbate to pictures of hot women I imagine myself having their really beautiful features
>>
>>8138750
thanks a lot, I had been wondering what people thought about it
>>
>>8141369
In fact sometimes one of my deep rooted fantasy appear in a dream, so there's that
>>
>>8142142
see >>8126019 also the cockslut thing comes from bad porn so quitting porn for a time would help that
>>
>>8143685
>A kind of AGP target inversion?

Probably. This person reject what they is by pesuade himself he is a male and totally delete all their libido.

But i think this is not as simple as it. Their is a lot of social in sexuality/gender representation. And much much studies shown that it is NOT possible to delete a sexual orientation (or fetish, because thats basically the same) by medication.

The only found drug for it was lobotomy, or using electrical impulsions in brain, that is ethically unacceptable.

It is possible to change, right, but the only possible changes are social changes in your life which determine you to act differently.
>>
>>8143256
>If it's a lucid dream then by definition you can tell it's fake, otherwise you wouldn't be lucid.
If you know it's fake you might as well just imagine it when you're awake cause it's on the same level of convincing
t. lucid dreamer

>The point is you get to live out your fantasy in a pretty realistic way.
You're better off with VR porn
>>
>>8144193
this, lucid dream sucks desu
>>
>>8126019
>>8144110
Thanks for the advice. I'm definitely going to go nofap for a while, even if it probably won't change much. You're probably right about the porn I watch so I'll try to avoid it from now on.

I understand that that being AGP isn't all bad but as someone who has had it take over their entire sexuality to the point where I absolutely can't get off to anything else, my main concern is that even if I overcome being a foreveralone virgin I'll still never be able to have a satisfying romantic/sexual relationship with anyone. Because I wouldn't be attracted my partner, I'd be a attracted to myself being with my partner, and that sounds like it would be terrible for me and especially for them.
>>
Wasn't AGP abandoned in favor of PCI-E though?
>>
>>8054069
If my trans feeling subside after masturbation, it means I'm not trans, right? I get off once a month or so, and I just got off and feel so much better about life.
>>
>>8146642
Nevermind. They came back in 30 minutes. I'm going to see a therapist, fuck.
>>
>>8146152
you should know this joke is very old
>>
is it weird that i get a slight bonner from gendering people female on /agpg/? i find it very satisfying
>>
AGP is just discredited superstition.
>>
>>8145507
I've got to agree that I never been in such a situation, but porn is certainly a good place to start with
>>
File: tumblr_ngpu0oIga31rcm4huo1_500.jpg (86KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngpu0oIga31rcm4huo1_500.jpg
86KB, 500x488px
>>8142142
>>8144110
>not actually wanting to be cockslut
how plebian
>>
>>8148368
>not wanting to live by your addictions having no self respect

sorry for that
>>
>>8147908
When I call a hypothetical trans girl she, nothing. When I call a hypothetical agp she, hot.
>>
>>8148603
that's so weird
I can understand a bit though
>>
>>8147908
I understand that. I'm not sure it's strictly accurate to call my fetish just AGP anymore, considering how it's developed into a desire to feminise others as well. I guess the whole thing with transgender feelings getting wrapped up in sexuality (so anything that relieves gender dysphoria usually causes arousal too) can also extend to other people.
>>
>>8147908

No. That's odd.
>>
>bisexual agp, leaning toward women
>hrt for 5 months now (cypro and E injections)
>start having romantic dreams about guys after 3 months
>at 5 months feel strong attraction to guys, strong desire to be be held and cuddle, often pretend to be laying on a guys chest when I'm in bed
>now I naturally have female/gay mannerisms when I talk (gets worse if I'm drinking), in general feel gayer and more emotionally sensitive than I ever have in my life
its like I'm becoming a different person honestly
>>
>>8149993
Yup, thats what it does
It still feels really natural and comfortable though
I wonder what the exact mechanic is
Like does your brain actually change somehow
>>
>>8150033
it seriously is wonderful, it does feel totally natural
it would really surprise me if it didn't have an effect on the brain...just things like arousal can be measured with pupil dilation and heart rate, I know thats changed for me so some workings in my actual brain must be different
>>
new thread

>>8150594
>>8150594
>>8150594
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.