[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out my son is gay, what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Just found out my son is gay, what do?
>>
>>8132404
Is he cute
>>
File: 4IRmYP6e.jpg (42KB, 371x400px) Image search: [Google]
4IRmYP6e.jpg
42KB, 371x400px
>>8132404
love and support him unconditionally
>>
>>8132407
How do you define cute,he is a 17 year old boy that hasn't yet hit puberty
>>8132411
It's hard for me tho, i just don't want to see my son in such a position. I wanted grand kids at least and what will the rest of the people will say. This country doesn't take kindly to his kind.
>>
File: Connection asia africa.jpg (175KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
Connection asia africa.jpg
175KB, 1024x731px
>>8132404
Kill him. I'm not kidding.
>>
>>8132419
>17 years old
Pass
>>
>>8132419
>How do you define cute,he is a 17 year old boy that hasn't yet hit puberty
sounds cute to me
>It's hard for me tho, i just don't want to see my son in such a position. I wanted grand kids at least and what will the rest of the people will say. This country doesn't take kindly to his kind.
(assuming this is even real), it's going to be a lot harder for him than it is for you. if you're kind to him and don't try and force things on him, he's much less likely to become a degenerate slut. the grandkids thing does suck, but there's always surrogates.

what country?
>>
>>8132432
Greece, also i know it's just that i really don't know if i'm able to accept it much less his mother
>>
>>8132443
>i really don't know if i'm able to accept it
Either you come to accept it and support what is already going to be a difficult time in your son's life or you become one of the single largest sources of misery and anxiety in your son's life
>>
>>8132443
yes you can. the question is whether you do or don't.

don't worry too much if it seems weird and unnatural at first. just give it time
>>
>>8132419
Ask him to look for a girl who he would feel comfortable asking to be a surrogate.
You get your grandkids eventually and you don't have to live with the guilt of having denied him.

Tell him that you don't see him any differently because of this. Air your concerns about the people of your country.
>>
>>8132454
Guess so
>>8132463
Thing is he is telling me he is straight but hangs out with a gay ass twink and i found images of himself in women's clothing, his leg hair was shaved and everything
>>
>>8132404
Because homosexuality is immoral, OP, he'll have to transition. Take him to a doc and ask them to put him on hormones and remove his male genitalia.
>>
>>8132471
lol then actually unironically do this >>8132496

and it's 'images of herself' now, old man
>>
>>8132404
You should silently eat 32 chicken soft tacos without breaking eye contact.
>>
>>8132535
Not sure if that will fix the problem
>>8132496
It's not a matter of morality
>>8132516
Let's hope not this family has seen enough fuck up already
>>
>>8132404
Why does it matter?
>>
>>8132471
Well, if you don't know that he's just gay then there is the possibility that he wants to transition.
You can get sperm cryogenically frozen for up to ten years, but there's a lot of variation in cost.
You ought to ask him, if that's your intention, because you can get hormones online which cause infertility.
>>
>>8132404
Send him to Chechnya
>>
>>8132443
and yet we let you into the eu

you don't know your own country as well as you think, old man. does it have universities? then it has a place for him(/her)
>>
>>8132404
Send him to live and study to Russia, perhaps to some southern region.
>>
>>8132471
>i found images of himself in women's clothing, his leg hair was shaved and everything
She sounds AGP >>8054069 but may be HSTS
>>
>>8132404
KYS! Make his life better.
>>
>>8132404
tell him that he's allowed to be a faggot but that he has to camwhore and youll go 50/50
>>
>>8132565
>and yet we let you into the eu
Imperialism is not bounded by the savagery of the tribes if would rule over.
>>
File: ass.jpg (34KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
34KB, 400x360px
>>8132577
>>8132496
stop all your cis femboy erasure this instant
>>
>>8132404
fuck him in the boipucci
>>
>>8132471
Wearing women clothing does not really tells anything.
Even some straight guys like to dress up as a woman and let their dear one to pound their butt with dildo.

You go and build a trusting relationshop with your son, and make him feel comfortable to talk about things he might be worrying about. Show him that you're an accepting person who he can trust to, no matter if he is gay, bi, straight, or anything else.
That may work.
>>
>>8132604
this, but i don't think it's a good idea to bring it up before the son does. let him do it on his own.

besides, you don't even really know for sure yet.
>>
>>8132597
>she thinks femboys can be cis
>>
>>8132419
>he is a 17 year old boy that hasn't yet hit puberty
T-that sounds really cute, anon.
If he hasn't hit puberty though how does he have a sexual orientation? And substantially delayed puberty like that sounds like a medical problem you should consult doctors over
>>
>>8132703
You can have a sexual orientation before puberty. See the agps who show signs while still in single digit age.
>>
>>8132703
he probably means he's just small and twinky
>>
>>8132404
Try not to be one those parents who crush their child's heart, build resentment towards you and try to win them back later in life. You don't want to be one of those bitter old people who pushed everyone around them away.
>>
>>8132703
anon the op is obviously just retarded
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.