[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all faggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
When did you realise you were a complete disgrace to your family, biology (especially those with a male "Y" chromosome), and everyone normal thinks you're a freak show?

Seriously, biologically you would not exist if everyone was abnormal like you, which should be the first clue you're a freak of nature, but also, you tranny faggots out there, how do you keep on living knowing you obtain either an XY or XX chromosome pack at the cellular level? You trannies can't change that, and you never will.

Why haven't you freaks considered suicide and successfully pulled it off? Yippy should, because you're walking hilarious ugly freaks. I'm not joking. I've never seen a stable, normal tranny... you're all fucking disgusting.

By the way... nice Justin bieber haircut, you short girly lesbians. Nobody wants to fuck you anyways, and the straight world laughs at you're stupid attempt to become masculine/twink-like.
>>
I have a bad case of diarrhea.
>>
Dishonorabru to yuou famiry
>>
>>8073863
it feels pretty bad desu
but like, it isn't a choice, so what can I do? I'll have plenty of time to be dead when I'm dead so killing myself early doesn't make an awful lot of sense
>>
>>8074407
Fuck off to >>>/r9k/ with your crocodile tears you professional failure.
>>
So does anyone know if samurai Jack came on last night? I don't have cable where I'm at so I have to download episodes.
>>
>>8073863
>hurr durr muh chromosomes

Even "haha u hab penis" would hurt my feelings more. The truth is no one here cares about chromosomes, you haven't pulled some clever gotcha that's gonna make us have a panic attack and reevaluate our life choices, you've just once again regurgitated the most bland, least original thing that any trans person hears on a regular basis.
>>
>>8074513
Is that show actually good? I only saw clips of the original but I thought with everyone going on about it I would try the reboot because it would be similar but grittier and I didn't get it. I couldn't even say the plot was meh but the animation was amazing because that was meh also.
>>
>>8074963
Wow you have little taste. The overall plot is simple. The episodic plots are pretty developed. Sorry it's not like your animes the art style is simplistic and adequate. The action is top notch. And I've literally only seen 4 episodes and watch no TV. Gripping show.
>>
>being this mad about other people's lives

lmao
>>
>>8073863
>Freaks of nature
>idolises pic related

it doesn't add up
>>
>>8075043
Ill give it another try, I guess I just expected more after hearing people continue to jerk off about it.
>>
>>8073863
>When did you realise you were a complete disgrace to your family
Yes because being a gay or trans person with a successful career is such an embarrassment compared to someone like you, still living in your mommy's basement at 26, a virgin and unemployed with no real-world skills. Get real.

>biology (especially those with a male "Y" chromosome)
So it's somehow "more" disgraceful to be LGBT if you're "male"? Let me guess, you're okay with lesbians because they make your penis happy (only the hot ones though), but think the gays should be gassed?

>Seriously, biologically you would not exist if everyone was abnormal like you
This is an absolutely retarded argument, and makes me seriously question your intelligence. The human race would die out if everyone was male, does that mean being male is degenerate?

>you tranny faggots out there, how do you keep on living knowing you obtain either an XY or XX chromosome pack at the cellular level? You trannies can't change that, and you never will.
Utterly irrelevant. Literally the only effect those chromosomes have at this point in our life is to be something for idiots like you to meme about, they're just a blueprint, the body has already been formed, and we have no way of even knowing what our chromosomes are unless we get a doctor or scientist to do some tests on us.
>>
You sure showed /lgbt/, Anon.
>>
>>8074963
I thought it was really good.
This latest season is really fucking cool so far. You can go back and watch the first 4 seasons if you want but I feel like you might not enjoy it as much so very you did there catch it when it came out. Im a huge fan of anything Genedy tartakovski does (Dexter, symbiotic titan, etc) so my opinion might be skewed some.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.