[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbian libido going down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: no_more_finger.png (739KB, 700x790px) Image search: [Google]
no_more_finger.png
739KB, 700x790px
Hey gays and gals, I've been wondering this for a while now and >>7976473
reminded me. How many lesbians stop having sex after the first few times they get together? My friends told me that they after they get together and do the do, no matter how fun/amazing it is, they both lose interest. As they get older their libido goes down down down, but is refreshed when they break up and find someone else.

Is this representative of the majority of what lesbian couples experience or is it just what I've been exposed to?
>>
Passion is the driving force of female sexuality, passion dies down once the honeymoon phase ends.

You can trigger new moments of passion but the honeymoon phase is a one time deal per relationship and its best just to accept things settle down.
>>
>>7976523
Some of the elderly couples I've talked to in my volunteering work say that they haven't had any sex in years. But only the lesbian ones.

The gay men and heterosexual couples are completely fine...

Are lesbians doomed to no sex??
>>
>>7976558
In long term relationships?

It's not uncommon that's for sure, but that's not everyone.
>>
"Lesbian Bed Death"

Also tfw the linked post is mine...
>>
>>7976509
It's not uncommon, but it's not a majority either, it just happens a lot. Never happened with me or (the extremely few) girls I've been with. Wish I could be in bed with a cutie all day, making her moan and cry out for me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.