[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 396
Thread images: 67

File: dyke pile.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dyke pile.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
Cis Lesbians General (/clg/): International Day for the Right to the Truth Concerning Gross Human Rights Violations and for the Dignity of Victims or International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade

Because they wanted to be particular about what these days are used for. Let's have a moment of silence for the kissless gfless women (aka the victims of gross human rights violation) and for the upcoming members of our take on the slave trade.

Here are a list of filters via pastebin. They help by removing typical bait. Please use them in emergency like a raid.
If you have a mic, take a look at the Discord pastebin. Join us for daily shit posting there too!
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent News
>Yellow fever is in full force.
>Praise for butts and buttposters
>Our pube shaving habits
>Glad plastic wrap is our go-to protection against STDs
>Girl found a chinchilla out in the snow. Tactfully names her Susan.
>Anon decides to chronicle our adventures on the island. Online roleplay in full force!
>Need a cute one liner to catch a girl you like off guard? "I'll bite your clit off."
>Women would love to have another woman kiss their hands. The birth of female chivalry.
>Chicks make fun of the atrocity that is crossfit
>Someone hates gypsies

Previous: >>7968433
>>
File: tumblr_oly9w3mT941un8549o1_400.gif (2MB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oly9w3mT941un8549o1_400.gif
2MB, 350x263px
first for tumblr gifs
>>
File: peeps.jpg (92KB, 800x212px) Image search: [Google]
peeps.jpg
92KB, 800x212px
>>7976356
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 236x304px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 236x304px
Posting again so no one misses it and another white African qt who needs no introduction.

If you'd like to appear in the stories I've got planned just let me know and answer any or all of the following questions.

1. Your name (can be real, fake, a nickname or something like Austria-anon or butt-chan)
2. Your role on the island. Austrianon is already Queen so that jobs taken.
3. Physical description (be as vague or general as you like. It doesn't have to be the real you if you want. No furries.)
4. Do you want a gf? I can make one for you.
5. Personality (a few traits would be nice)
6. What is unique to your character?
7. Do you want to be a major, minor or background character?
8. Any story ideas for your character? (Find love, lose love, journey to the island. Whatever you like).
9. How lewd can I be with your character?
10. Do you want a happy life on the island?
>>
File: LesbaiTswift.jpg (64KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
LesbaiTswift.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
Whew. New thread!

Also good news. . .
I talked with my girlfriend and we are going to slowly work to resolve our sex situation! I am the 6 month+ no sex anon)

We used to have lots of really great sex in the early phase of our relationship. She was saying that she feels all this pressure (performance anxiety) lately, because when we were first dating she felt like it was all chill. (Like if either of us thought the sex was bad or something then we could just move on look elsewhere etc.) She also says that sex in general isn't a big deal and she is happy just snuggling etc so if were heaving sex it would be more for me.

I told her not to worry about that shit, and the bigger thing for me is to just put in the effort, and show that she finds me attractive. (She tells me she does all the time, but actions speak louder than words, and lack of sex entirely speaks loudest!)

So yeah what were going to do is literally schedule in time that is just for fooling around, and experimenting with things. If no one orgasms, there is no pressure because we already set that out as a defined expectation etc. From there hopefully things gradually build up her sex drive again haha.

So there we have it. I am super pumped to get our bed back to being for more than sleeping/snuggling in. :D
>>
>>7976389
1. Slaveranon
2. Owning a slave trading business
3. Skinny, blonde with a ponytail and eyeglasses
4. I prefer slaves but gf is good
5. Dominating but a complete cuddling lap cat
6. Slave business idk
7. Minor
8. Fall in love with a slave
9. LEWD!
10. Of course
>>
How do I conquer my anxiety and depression enough to talk to enough people and go out enough to get a gf
Also--am neet with zero dollars
>>
>>7976389
>Austrianon is already Queen so that jobs taken.

But what about Germanon?
>>
>>7976572
>Also--am neet with zero dollars
Fix this first.
>>
>>7976572
find a hobby and a job, start going to bars or something
also having a dog helped me find a gf at the doggo playground
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 853x1280px
>>7976473
I'm glad you worked it out!!
To be honest, it sounds like you two have different love languages so maybe you'll each have to work differently to accommodate the other
>>7976389
1. Barbara
2. Can I be princess? Otherwise I'll be the auteur artist woman who makes music and short films for us to enjoy.
3. Like the black girl in pic related but taller
4. I want a wife. Can I be married to Michelle Phifer?
5. Funny and playful but secretly depressed
6. Idk can I have genie powers?? I probably know the most about music than anyone else on the island or something, or maybe I'm the good godly girl who is holy and pure
7. UHHH u decide anon
8. I want to stage a coup and maybe I have a counter fraction of lesbians but then eventually I succeed or submit and get locked up in a private jail like Pablo Escobar
Wait actually maybe I can just be the island drug dealer secretly and everyone is trying to catch me but my dayjob and sweet personality keep me safe although people get close to unraveling the mystery a few times but I narrowly escape
9. Get as lewd as possible desu
10. I want a happy but interesting life; give me some ups and downs
>>
>>7976615
What kind of hobbies? I have hobbies I do at home (writing, movies, music, reading) but I have some social anxiety and hate crowds
I could take my dog to a dog playground she's a really really pretty dog people always say, but I don't have a car and she's old and very unfriendly to strangers
>>7976591
How? I've been TRYING FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS WHY WONT ANYONE HIRE ME IS IT BECAUSE IM GAY OR BECAUSE IM STUPID OR WHAT
Having a car definitely doesn't help
>>
>>7976629
>it sounds like you two have different love languages
I have never actually heard this before, but that rings true. I think it just threw me for a loop because we seemed more inline during the initial part of the relationship than we really were.

Still love her to death, and I think she feels the same way. :D

>>7976643
Only you can be honest with yourself when it comes to how hard you are trying. The job market these days is shit. (I am looking too) that being said I am still trying to be optimistic and I am honest with myself on days when I spend too much time shit posting instead of working on application packages etc.

Everyone has skills and strengths and weaknesses. You have to capitalize on your strengths and focus on improving your weaknesses. If you feel like your social skills are holding you back force yourself to go to some of the meetup.com stuff in your area. (or watch youtube videos on social interaction etc, and how to be personable and understand body language.)

You can do it anon!
>>
>>7976643
>What kind of hobbies?
I should add this but, if you can find a hobby you can make a few extra bucks with that will help a lot too! (may even turn into a career eventually) You already write. Maybe start looking for places that will pay you to do it?
>>
File: DriverFeels.jpg (93KB, 599x601px) Image search: [Google]
DriverFeels.jpg
93KB, 599x601px
Sometimes, late at nights, I like to go for car rides with my dog and pretend I'm like a female version of the Driver from the movie Drive because because apparently I'm autistic as fuck.
>>
>>7976473
Hopefully this has a happy ending. I can't believe all these stories of sex disappearing. I wouldn't stand for it and I'm glad neither are you.
>>
>>7976695
Yeah!
The quiz is kind of nice as is the book(which is geared for Christian straight people but it's still good information)
http://www.5lovelanguages.com/profile/

She sounds a lot like me; I don't need sex so much, I like some touching but the thought of a lot of things is more important to me
You seem like you need the physical aspect haha
I'm really happy you two figured it out though :)
>>
>>7976737
that's cute anon
>>
>>7976389
1. Erin
2. IT. If there were no computers on the island, there are now. Responsible for big part of the technology on the island.
3. 5'1", short red hair and blue eyes.
4. I want a GF, preferably a brown, Mexican one.
5. Very calm and logical, easily annoyed, very caring, bad at showing it.
6. Can somehow put together a computer out of bunch of unrelated spare phone parts etc.
7. Anything is cool
8. I'm awful at writing and plotting, sorry
9. As lewd as you'd like
10. A balance between happy and unhappy.
>>
>>7976775
I got "words of affirmation", I feel like maybe this means I don't need as much sex? So that's good.
>>
>>7976881
That's such a tranner name.
>>
Trannies should be exterminated
>>
>>7976909
I mean the post does have a lot of stereotypes fitting of a tranny, but "Erin" is just an older cis name. I have a cousin named Erin she is super sweet. She is in her late 30's and and two kids though. (Another breeder....)

But yeah I think it is just an old name.
>>
>>7976909
Idk i like this name.
You can call me Camille instead if that bothers you.
>>7976933
>be a female IT
>people think you're a tranny
I'm curious, what other thigs about that post sound tranny-ish?
>>
>>7976933
I know a tranner irl named Erin. But only prominent anons should really be featured in this escapist fantasy.
>>
>>7976909
Actually sounds exactly like a tranny I know. Same name, same interests, etc.
>>
File: 1488069589945.jpg (27KB, 219x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488069589945.jpg
27KB, 219x200px
>>7976367
Post more
>>
>>7976909
This post is literally derailing the thread, and I am pretty sure a cis lesbian posted it.

Just saying. A prime example where it was better to just let it go than to make a big deal out of it. The fictional story character wasn't hurting anyone.We can do better folks.
>>
>>7977067
You're the one bringing in derailment when you think you're chastising us. We've already moved on. But I'd prefer no y chromosomes even in my fictional world. What vulgar monstrosities.

>>7977058
I prefer to keep some in my back pocket for a rainy day.
>>
File: IMG_20170315_221629.jpg (55KB, 824x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170315_221629.jpg
55KB, 824x430px
Why am I always the last one to post in every thread how can i be this autistic
>>
>>7977106
Don't squeeze burbs.
>>
>>7977105
>hating on men
For what reason?
>>
>>7977111
the bird is alright i take the pic from this video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lTguTv5AFQI
>>
>>7977129
Don't defend actual men in here.
>>
>>7977132
>I **urmaha**.. ..I have never touched a mocking bird before.

She sounds so out of it.
>>
>>7977133
Why not? Some men are pretty chill. They make good gaming buddies.
>>
>>7977129
Wastes of space.

>>7977106
But you're first in my heart.
>>
>>7977141
Fuck off dude
>>
>>7977145
I'm not a dude
>>
Who /depression/ here?

I feel like shit. I'm just so "empty" as a person. I've had social anxiety since I was 12, and I've been slowly closing myself off from people. I have no idea how to talk to people anymore, apart from a few really close friends and my gf. I want to try bonding with my family again, especially my dad, but I have nothing. No personality or interests or things to talk about.
>>
>>7977151
>retarded guy says he's not a dude
Regardless, you're still retarded and should fuck off.

>>7977154
Talk to a psychiatrist and get on meds famo
>>
>>7977157
I think hating on men just because you are not attracted to them is more retarded.
>>
>>7977162
>implying that's the only reason
>>
>>7977163
>asked why
>"Don't defend men here"
>>
>>7977151
It's ok. Just forget about it. Some of the people here are so fragile here that the mere mention of men is triggering. I think they just need to add that in at the top so that it doesn't come up. For those spectators in the audience you can be a lesbian and still think some men are ok. You just have no romantic desire for them.

Why do I bother saying all this? Just because it pisses me off and lends to the stereotype that all lesbians are men hating bitches who were abused by men and thus became lesbians. Which just isn't true for most of us.
>>
>>7977162
Are you fucking mentally challenged? How long have you been posting here? If it's less than three fucking years then you should return to your PC safespace le reddit or dumblr.

Fucking "queer" teens not knowing how to bantz.

>>7977167
This is not the real world you piece of shit. This is the internet. A crappy part of the internet where we can anonymously rant and vent and for ONCE not put up with some dumbass trying to police us.
>>
>>7977167
I was honestly surprised. I usually don't interact with other lesbians aside from my dates, and it seemed strongly stereotypical to me that the community here hates men so much.
>>
File: elsaanona.png (145KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
elsaanona.png
145KB, 500x574px
Simmer down ladies. Have some Elsa X Anna art.
>>
File: so fucking sick of newfags.jpg (97KB, 959x1280px) Image search: [Google]
so fucking sick of newfags.jpg
97KB, 959x1280px
Daily reminder that if she is a male apologist/sympathizer she isn't a lesbian.
>>
>>7977175
Please kill yourself. If you find this stuff too harsh for your feeble mind then you should go and stay go.
>>
File: weednoms.png (472KB, 462x635px) Image search: [Google]
weednoms.png
472KB, 462x635px
So question time! How does /clg/ feel about our favorite girl in green. Mary Jane?
>>
File: Wbonus.jpg (38KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Wbonus.jpg
38KB, 500x750px
>>7977200
Bonus pic/better pic.
>>
>>7977173
Let's let the community slowly die out because noone new is allowed in. I love this kind of logic.
Feel free to rant, but don't expect people not to ask questions. You are in public. There are other people here. You're not ranting quietly under your nose. If you don't want to get asked questions, don't post on the internet.
>>7977177
>if you don't hate men you lie about your sexuality!
>>7977186
I don't find it harsh. I find it disappointingly stereotypical.
>>
File: you're beautiful.png (926KB, 1280x1302px) Image search: [Google]
you're beautiful.png
926KB, 1280x1302px
>>7977200
Excuse you, there's only one girl in green for me.
>>
>>7977217
You know what else is disappointingly stereotypical? Wearing flannel, playing softball, watching the L word, having a ring of keys, short hair, piercings, tattoos, owning a cat - those are all stereotypes for lesbians. Why don't you pick on every lesbian that fits those stereotypes?

Every day a "straight man here" posts. And they ask stupid questions. Stupid questions like "why do all lesbians hate men?" And someone has to cater to him. Coo and bandage him. "Oh no, poor straight man. We don't hate you! Blah blah my brother blah blah my friend blah blah blah" So. It's easy to see you as being one of those stupid dudes that ask those stupid fucking questions. So how about I answer you now:

I hate men because I was exposed to how they are, deep down. I didn't hate them in the beginning. I didn't hate them when they raped my sister. I didn't hate them when they tied up my mother and beat her for 13 hours. I didn't hate them when they hospitalized my sister, beating her head into a counter in front of their infant daughter. I didn't hate them when grabbed her by the hair and dragged her down a gravel road. Nope. I started reading what they wrote. I started to see them, how they act. How they think. How entitled they are. How they believe the earth needs to cater to them. And if one thing is not right then they blame women. They blame single mothers. They blame society. Never themselves. They can not fathom that women could have things worse than them. They are heartless, selfish, they are two-faced and toxic. I love women. I've seen the way men have treat women. And then I've seen the way women talk themselves into defending the men that hurt them, the men that ruin them, the men that can not feel for anything besides their selfish wants. I can not like something that hurts what I love. And I can not stomach a woman who is still protecting the male ego. Now, go to /r9k/ or /pol/ and stand up for all those great examples of the males you want to shield.
>>
>>7977200
im baked as shit right now. it's pretty cool. i've got some sort of butch stoner thing going on.
>>
>>7976389

>1. Your name
Becca
>2. Your role on the island.
Can I make shit? Like, blacksmith, engineer, that kinda deal. People come to me when they want things made. Axes, warhammers, sybians
>3. Physical description
Tallish, on the skinny side, ponytail
>4. Do you want a gf? I can make one for you.
Yes pls ;~;
>5. Personality (a few traits would be nice)
Kinda closed off, quiet. Few friends.
>6. What is unique to your character?
Into weird kinky shit involving the contraptions I build
>7. Do you want to be a major, minor or background character?
Up to you, but I definitely feel more like a minor/background character
>8. Any story ideas for your character?
Shenanigans to do with the weird shit I build and the consequences that result. Doomsday devices, time travel, etc.
>9. How lewd can I be with your character?
The lewder the cuter
>10. Do you want a happy life on the island?
Up to you. You can make it tragic, but not pathetic.
>>
>>7977200
Weed is groce. Give me a clean, non-druggie girl anyday!
>>
>>7977275
I don't shield males, and you are generalising. From what you wrote, you suffered from men. I did too. But it doesn't mean i have to instahate every man i see. Some people are cruel, manipulative, selfish and retarded and it doesn't only apply to men.
Retards will forever exist and will forever ask retarded questions. Men generalize us just like we generalize them. I don't pity and sympathize with retards, and idk why anyone would respond to a bait with a "Oh no, poor straight man." or "Oh no poor gay woman".
I'm not trying to hate on women here, but many of the things you mentioned apply to women, too. I'm neutral and usually very optimistic towards anyone, doing my best to avoid prejudice, but i can see why you're not.
>>
>>7977343
You may think you're neutral, that you have some clearer picture, some sort of mediator status. What you're failing to understand is that this is 4chan. I can say "men are shit" and not get attacked for it. Go anywhere on this site, on this board and you'll hear "women are shit" from male posters. I generalize, but I'm aware of it. You think that I can't separate this from that, that I just go outside and hate everyone. You seem to have a very simple mind, especially if you consider bantz prejudice. Men hate women. I realized that. So I in turn hate them. I'm the "stereotypical man-hating lesbian" enveloped in politics and screaming at privilege or what have you. I am very cordial. I laugh and smile and compliment them. But just like how they hate women and write about it on their internet forums, I should be given the same right. To tell me I can't is the real prejudice.
>>
File: IMG_20170324_045915878.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170324_045915878.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
>>7976389
1. Natalie, but everyone calls me pancake for some reason
2. I'm the cook, serving up all the ladies who wanna eat out or be eaten out
3. 5'7, ginger, 125~ lbs, brown/amber eyes, freckles on shoulders + face + arms + knees/lower thighs, hair down just low enough to cover nipples, plus that natural ginger redness to my face/nose, and just the slightest Texan accent
4. no that's ok, it just seems disingenuous to have a gf on the island when I don't have one irl
5. I guess I'm a nicer version of the kind of person you'd expect to find on 4chan. I've got niche/nerdy interests, am suspicious of anything that's clearly popular, pretty left leaning politically, can be made to blush easily if you know me well enough, speaks just enough French to try to be sexy with it but not enough to hold an actual conversation, and am a massive tease
6. I call being best at oral
7. background or minor or major, I just want to be be a part of the story honestly
8. nope, no ideas whatsoever
9. as lewd as you want
10. ofc

also I finally cleaned my stove, congrats me on getting my life together
>>
>>7977396
You are pancake anon and you have a pancake diner.
>>
>>7977394
>What you're failing to understand is that this is 4chan. I can say "men are shit" and not get attacked for it.
No. It's Tumblr. You're describing Tumblr. 4chan is a place you are most likely to get attacked and hated on.
>Go anywhere on this site, on this board and you'll hear "women are shit" from male posters.
All i ever heard about women here were the kitchen memes and "there are no women on the internet".
>Men hate women.
Oh no, men LOVE women. Especially boobs. I'm telling ya. They see boobs and they say you got nice boobs. That's how men work. That's not hate. That's lack of brain-to-mouth filter.

And sure, feel free to hate men. Just don't attack those who disagree with you or ask questions.
>>
>>7977426
>Just don't attack those who disagree with you
Take your own advice. I'm so tired of these sjws.
>4chan is a place you are most likely to get attacked and hated on.
For saying "men are shit". Like you showed. Someone says something against men and you jumped right on them. You say you aren't a dude but you act like one.
>All i ever heard about women here were the kitchen memes and "there are no women on the internet".
Then you haven't been here for longer than three minutes. Seriously. Fuck off. If you haven't been lurking for at least two years you don't understand board culture.
>That's how men work. That's not hate. That's lack of brain-to-mouth filter.
Thanks for telling use how you work then. You males are easy to spot. And yeah, I'll attack you from here on out. This is cis lesbian general, not for you men.
>>
>>7977452
I don't belive i attacked you, sorry you took it this way.
I jumped on you because you called me a retard after i asked why you hate men.
I haven't browsed /lgbt/ for too long, my main borads are /vg/, /int/ and /b/. I don't know why men here would hate women here more, aside from, maybe, women hating them. I can't know.
Feel free to belive I'm a man if you want to.
>>
>>7977498
Confirmed for man.
I'll need to put a disclaimer that males might get their feelings hurt when they ask stupid questions. Or that only anons who have been on 4chan for the past four years can post. Jesus christ these newfag men are cancer.
>>
>>7977396
You and my sister share a name.
>>
>>7977509
I wonder, what made you confirm me for a man? The fact i dare to like video games, or that the lgbt safespace isn't my main board?
>>
File: erinPop1980.jpg (38KB, 665x704px) Image search: [Google]
erinPop1980.jpg
38KB, 665x704px
>>7977509
OK hun. Listen. YOU Started all this shit.
Right here. >>7976909 All because you got triggered by a name. A very popular woman's name not too long ago I might add. https://www.babycenter.com/baby-names-erin-1576.htm

I called you out for derailing your own thread. Then you derailed it further.
>>7977105
>You're the one bringing in derailment when you think you're chastising us. We've already moved on. But I'd prefer no y chromosomes even in my fictional world. What vulgar monstrosities.

You didn't move on and it has all spiraled out of control. The bottom line is you need help. I am totally willing to help talk chat with you/I am sure most of lesgen is.

The thing is you make out like trans people are ruining this, when in reality your paranoia is the true root.

All this over a fictional character named Erin.

So to repeat my earlier point.

>>7977067
>Just saying. A prime example where it was better to just let it go than to make a big deal out of it. The fictional story character wasn't hurting anyone.We can do better folks.
>>
>>7977542
Why are you still here then? Complaining about it? Like I said, it was done. I found the y chromosome and the matter was settled. Why are you so fucking insecure that you have to keep bringing up that name? Are you a tranner that is now worried you're gonna be found out through the female name you chose for yourself? I can derail a thread and I can repair a thread. I can make a thread, delete a thread, ignore a thread, post in a thread. I know how this shit works. And if you really were bent on keeping this thread "on track" you would have done your part ignoring me, hiding irritating posts, what have you. I can respond to whatever bait I choose because I can fix the thread just as fast. I'm unsure as to why you don't grasp that.
>>
>>7977558
Fix it now then pls
>>
>>7972255
I got you cap'n
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6GTq96eDRU
>>
File: gina-carano-wallpapers-01.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gina-carano-wallpapers-01.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
How do I get a muscular girl to rape me?
>>
File: jeju.jpg (62KB, 596x346px) Image search: [Google]
jeju.jpg
62KB, 596x346px
>>7977566
Allow some of my korean into the land, and welcome the women divers inland with 이어사나

https://soundcloud.com/pistolero_kr/jane-park
>>
>>7977602
challenge her to a wrestling match
>>
>>7977396
My gf just admitted to me that she's a dom. I'm a switch but dom leaning. I think we must be the only lesbian couple that are both fucking doms lmao
>>
>>7977643
Wups sorry I'm drunk, did not mean to quote.
>>
What's the most agressively you've had a girl come on to you?
>>
>>7977643
Maybe this means you can take turns with a cute shy submissive girl? Would probably be awkward in practice though.
>>
>>7977647
My hope is that a girl comes on me.
>>
>>7977650
Maybe down the line yeah. Depends on how she feels with that sort of thing. Apparently she's a fairly jealous person. I'd be ok with it though.
Still early days :)
>>
File: Dimitra-Markou-in-Bikini.jpg (60KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dimitra-Markou-in-Bikini.jpg
60KB, 400x600px
>>7977396
>>7977315
>>7976881
>>7976629
>>7976553
Yay, more characters added to the list.

OK, I'm home from work now so I can respond properly.

I've decided the island is going to be based in some unspecified region of the globe so we get tropical summers and chilly winters, great beaches for surfer-anons and dense forests for anons who like the woods, as well as plenty of international traffic conveniently sailing within raiding distance. Technically no country owns the island and so we can make our own laws and act with some disregard for international law (slavery, human-hunting, etc...). The first story will star my own self-insert and a fictional newcomer, but will feature everyone who wants in and then follow-up stories will focus on certain characters and events, gradually fleshing out the island society and culture.

Oh yeah, I found the girl I posted originally. Her name is Dimitra Markou and she was Miss Earth Zimbabwe in 2012. I think she's a real qt.
>>
So uh, anons.
Last night I made out with a girl who's getting married in August. Married to a guy that is.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>clg
>>
>>7977702
Fuck off bishit.
>>
>>7977702
She's bi and she thinks kissing girls is just fun and not cheating at all, and that it has nothing to do with love or romance or anything.

Don't ever see her again unless you want to be used for sex then tossed away.
>>
>lesbian """sex"""

lmao at you pathetic dykes desu
>>
>>7977729
I'm not bi, she is.

>>7977730
No, she actually told me she has cheated on the poor guy.
That's pretty much why I didn't want to go any further (and because she was high and I'm a super awkward virgin) but god. She was really into it.
>>
>>7977745
>I'm not bi,
Sure you aren't.

>she is.
Says it all.
>>
>>7977745
you're asking to get the herps, or something worse
>>
>>7977745
She will use you just like she's using him. Stay away. You're a virgin too so if you go further you could end up falling for her and having your heart crushed beneath her feet.
>>
Survey time! Kinky edition
1. Sub, dom, mommy, pet, slave, owner etc you know the drill
2. Do you like pain? If so, how?
3. How do you want to be dominated/How you want to dominate?
4. Who would accept as your owner/Who would you buy?
5. Are you interested in BDSM with multiple partners?
6. Tell us about your dirtiest session
7. Do you practice safe, sane and concensual with aftercare?
8. Kinky edition because I'm going to test my new property this weekend.
>>
>>7977752
I guess. She seems so nice normally, god.

>>7977755
Yeah I don't think I could fall for her, especially after last night desu. I mean I did kick her out in the end, before more than a bit of touching happened.
>>
>>7977756
1. switch, but prefer to be sub
2. doesn't do anything for me specifically, but spanking me used to really work up my ex so I put up with it
3. orgasm denial is my personal favorite, keep me revved up all day long
4. preferably someone tall, but I'll settle for anyone who isn't fat
5. multiple doms or multiple subs? One would get tired out either way
6. pretty tame so far as kinks go; light bondage, orgasm denial, blindfold play, and spankings
7. cuddling is mandatory, no exceptions
8. whom did you acquire?
>>
>>7976356
>1. Sub, dom, mommy, pet, slave, owner etc you know the drill
I'm a switch with dom tendencies, so it depends on the partner I guess
>2. Do you like pain? If so, how?
Light pain, yeah. Spanking, slapping, light choking, that sort of thing.
>3. How do you want to be dominated/How you want to dominate?
If I'm being dominated, I want to be wholeheartedly controlled. Tell me what do to and I'll do it. If I'm dominating, the opposite goes into effect. Do what I tell you or face punishment.
>4. Who would accept as your owner/Who would you buy?
Pancake anon is qt if we're talking in-thread people lol Otherwise I've always had a thing for Carter from SG1. I'd do whatever she wanted.
>5. Are you interested in BDSM with multiple partners?
Eh, depends on the partner. I'd be up for it.
>6. Tell us about your dirtiest session
My first gf loved being choked while being degraded. Haven't done much past that.
>7. Do you practice safe, sane and concensual with aftercare?
Yes. Aftercare is very important to make sure everyone is safe and happy.
>>
>>7977773
This is for >>7977756
Fuck I'm bad tonight. Blame the mobile app.
>>
>>7977773
I'd play the brat for you anon
>>
>>7977829
Unf, pls do anon
>>
>>7977756
>1. Sub, dom, mommy, pet, slave, owner etc you know the drill
Dom and owner most of the time, but sometimes you just need to be a sub for a bit, especially with someone older.
>2. Do you like pain? If so, how?
No.
>3. How do you want to be dominated/How you want to dominate?
If I'm dominating, then I like to give orders, hold her by the hair, move her around. If being dominated I think I would enjoy the same with maybe a little less hair pulling.
>4. Who would accept as your owner/Who would you buy?
I would accept a successful older lady who wants someone to make her feel young again, maybe get rid of the stress of her career and shower me with luxuries.I would buy a qt younger girl who is pretty much a blank slate for me to imprint all my fetishes on. Under age is fine is preferred.
>5. Are you interested in BDSM with multiple partners?
Not really. Maybe one on one.
>6. Tell us about your dirtiest session
I yanked her by the ponytail and made her eat me out until she slapped my thigh for a breath. That was fairly often and we didn't get much beyond that since neither of us were really into it, but the longer I go without it, the more I want it.
>7. Do you practice safe, sane and concensual with aftercare?
Of course. We always cuddled under the blanket and watched movies together with plenty of little kisses spread across the day. While it lasted...
>>
>>7977909
Bad.

Little girls are not for grooming.
>>
>bi crush constantly talking about guys she finds hot

can't be dealin with this lads, a little part of me dies every time.

I honestly feel kinda guilty that I feel slight relief she goes full spaghetti if a guy tries to talk to her/

She's started talking to more girls on dating apps but hasn't ever been on a date with one, I dunno how I would even breach the subject to her. Someone who's actually confident is probably gonna bag her before I ever manage to say anything

I don't know if I ever can say anything. I feel like if I admit I like her I'm gonna lose my like, one friend I feel like I can actually related to cause we're both pretty similarly fucked up

Anyone else just resigned to dying alone forever?
>>
>>7977953
I was mostly resigned to dying alone, but trawled through tinder for shits and gigs. Now I have a gf and things are looking up. Don't focus on one person who probs won't go for you. Even if you think you're shit, you have things to offer and people will like you. If you have a decent chance of not fucking up your friendship, go for it and hope for the best. Good luck anon
>>
>>7977953
>she goes full spaghetti if a guy tries to talk to her
That just means she really really likes guys.

Once she gets a boyfriend she will forget you exist.
>>
File: 1365468893985.png (1MB, 995x645px) Image search: [Google]
1365468893985.png
1MB, 995x645px
>>7977258

we /wkd/ now
>>
>>7977931
What are they for then?

They're just cute and I want to cuddle them and kiss their tummies ;_;
>>
>>7977987
Treating little girls like property is the route to creating a world where men treat women that way. We need to reject this sort of paradigm.
>>
File: 1490285958906.jpg (144KB, 1000x732px) Image search: [Google]
1490285958906.jpg
144KB, 1000x732px
>>7977953
>Anyone else just resigned to dying alone forever?
I'm going to embarrass myself tomorrow by confessing to a spa 'Esthetician'
>I learned a word
>>
>>7977997
looks like someone isn't going to the island
>>
>>7978004
If girls can kidnap little girls from foreign countries and bring them to a remote island then there's nothing stopping guys from doing the same.
>>
>>7977964
I've only tried okcupid desu, I've been thinking about tinder. I'll try it I guess, its hard not to focus on her when we talk so much

>>7977968
probably, I'm expecting to be forgotten if she gets either a bf or a gf, that's how things tend to go with my friends. At least she doesn't spaghetti with 90% of guys, just the few she winds up having interest in

>>7978000
good luck anon, a little embarrassment can be pretty cute anyway
>>
>>7978010
>sometimes you can't do anything about something that sucks, no matter how much it sucks
shit would/does happen either way
>>
>>7978027
>I've been thinking about tinder
semi-related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5hFSdSOdhc
>>
>>7978031
We can do something about it. We can decontruct the control paradigm.

Or are you just going to go around raping cute little girls because you can get away with it in this society, and you don't care if you're reinforcing everything being shit so long as you get yours.
>>
>>7978060
>you can get away with it in this society
shit, if only
not all of us live in the third world, friendo
>'cept for South Africa anon
we have laws and harsh sentencing in the civilized bits to prevent/punish such activities
fantasies are fine so long as they stay that
>>
>>7978074
>we have laws and harsh sentencing in the civilized bits to prevent/punish such activities
We live in a rape culture. Anyone with half a brain can get away with it. Doubly so if you're white and you have money.

There's literally nothing stopping you if you want to tie up a teenage girl and force her to eat you out. She'd be too ashamed to tell anyone (because of rape culture). And if she wasn't people wouldn't believe her (because of rape culture). And if that did they'd tell her it's her fault (because of rape culture). And if they didn't unless it was video recorded or something there would still be no consequences (because of rape culture).
>>
File: 1484448583465.jpg (33KB, 461x438px) Image search: [Google]
1484448583465.jpg
33KB, 461x438px
>>7978096
>rape culture
>white
ah, you're one of Those
>>
>>7978105
Oh lookie the only thing stopping the rapist in chief supporter from hurting other people is the police. What a surprise.
>>
File: tumblr_ol5rkmh1R61sg464io1_400.jpg (42KB, 400x421px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol5rkmh1R61sg464io1_400.jpg
42KB, 400x421px
>That sweet 5 hour work day
I could get used to this
>>
File: 1490150067694.jpg (184KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490150067694.jpg
184KB, 900x1200px
>>7978114
it's okay to be upset, I understand
>>
>>7978120
You realize all of those girls are straight right?
>>
>>7978096
don't you have to be a man for that to apply? There's already enough stereotypes about predatory lesbians and stuff

>>7978120
that hat is the fastest way to make someone unattractive, they're so fucking ugly. Might as well be wearing uggs past the age of 14
>>
>>7978132
idk probably depends on how out you are.

If you look stereotypically lesbian and have rainbow pins on your bag then maybe you could get caught yeah.

>>7978120
If you look like this though then idk.
>>
>>7978120
Lack of intelligence is a huge turn off to be honest.
>>
>>7978096
>She'd be too ashamed to tell anyone (because of rape culture). And if she wasn't people wouldn't believe her (because of rape culture). And if that did they'd tell her it's her fault (because of rape culture). And if they didn't unless it was video recorded or something there would still be no consequences (because of rape culture).
Literally half of this doesn't happen in every civilized country
Unless you live in a third-world like a Mexico or Iran
>>
File: 1488516773709.png (400KB, 470x580px) Image search: [Google]
1488516773709.png
400KB, 470x580px
>>7978130
I can dream
>>7978132
I like 'em, all ballcaps really
I want the white/gold one but don't want to pay the $35+s&h
the velcro ripped on the cheapo knockoff one I bought the first day I wore it
but rips and tears are the reason I have both a sewing machine and hot glue gun

Trump isn't 1/3 as bad as everyone says
kind of douchy, but he Is a New Yorker
I may even vote for him again
>>
>>7978151
Is the us considered a civilized country?
>>
>>7978155
>Worlds best dad
>5 kids by 3 different woman
>>
File: 5575243.png (11KB, 324x214px) Image search: [Google]
5575243.png
11KB, 324x214px
>>7978169
you've never had a break-up?
>>
>>7978162
I don't know much about american culture because i live in Europe, but that is still only one country. Europe is very punishing when it comes to rape (unless we talk about germany and the immigrants, although not sure how much of this isn't just the media oversizing the problem)
>>
>>7978176
Confronted it with my American friend and she says none of those things is often happening either.
>>
>>7978191
People being too ashamed to admit that they were raped happens all the time.
>>
>>7978155
Trump criticized Obamas vacations a lot. New the president Orange has spent almost every weekend on that Mar-a-Lago estate playing golf. His wife and kid live in New York and Secret Service must pay a huge rent.

It really tells something about Trump when he is 70 years old and his son is 11. Also know Trump is working on the worlds most stressful job, he is obese and almost illiterate. If Trump cares about his job even for a tiniest bit, he's not going to physically last for 4 years in the office.
>>
>>7978195
>(because of rape culture)
right right
>>7978201
it's okay to be upset, I understand
>>
I made my first gynecologist appointment ever today. I'm getting a pap smear and I'm terrified. I've never ever been penetrated before. Does it hurt?
>>
>>7978237
Gynecologist shouldn't put anything in you if you're a virgin. He will probably just usg you.
Unless you're unlucky and your gynecologist is an asshole. In this case I'm sorry.
>>
>>7978245
I haven't had a period in over two years, though.
>>
>>7978237
not horribly, but it isn't pleasant either

something to help you, relax
>nsfw
>biqle.ru/watch/-91967938_171021665
>>
>>7976356
We should reinstate transatlantic slave trade and ship all the women to Africa
>>
File: gif5145.jpg (93KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
gif5145.jpg
93KB, 500x319px
>>7976389
>Violet
>something like a botanist?
>21yo, 5'3, shoulder-lenght blonde hair (wavy/messy) often tied into low braids, grey blue eyes, pale skin, slight dark circles
>if I ever get along with someone else on the island, yeah
>Can come off as arrogant or even cold at first, is actually just shy around people but get more open with time. Is a dork when by herself.
>has a peculiar fashion sense. Always wearing romantic style clothing with lace,ruffles and shit
>minor is fine with me but whatever
>came to the island to study the local flora
>As long as it's not "gross" like assplay or something, anything's alright
>Off course, I don't mind occasional "drama"
>>
>>7978275
that's way too fucking hot can't we go somewhere like, Switzerland or something
>>
>>7978293
Antarctica is another option
>>
>>7978301
seems like a nice place to chill
>>
>>7978251
And you come just now?
It shouldn't be very painful, just hope the gynecologist will tell you what he's doing.
>>
>>7977416
yes, that is my fate. it shall be so.

>>7977512
well if you fuck your sister think about me pls c:

>>7977643
>>7977646
that's ok sweetie, you should break up with her and date me instead.
>tfw you're a sub and have never had a dom gf

>>7977697
Well have fun writing miss author anon.
Godspeed.
>>
How do asshole gynos still get patients?
>>
>>7978585
people don't know any better?
insurance only covers certain ones
idk
>>
>>7978599
I've even heard stories of super religious pro life gynos.
>>
>>7978337
And we get to have penguins as pets. Perfect
>>
Today I dreamed I met a girl on a MMO and she liked me, then we were going to meet in real life and go on a date. Then I woke up.
>>
>>7978664
I actually met my first girlfriend in WoW when I was 16. She was way cute too.
>>
>>7978585
What did he do?
>>
>>7978664
a nice older gal taught me how to ecto farm over vent in guild wars back in '08
>by older, I mean 60-80
>she sounded like she ate cigarettes as well as smoked them
she was cool as fuck, gave me a moss spider egg for my ranger main
>>
>>7978585
i don't know what gynos means but i have a classmate name Gino so it s something
>>
>>7979099
short for gynecologist, vag doctor
>>
>>7977764
People who cheat are garbage, no matter how "nice" they might seem.
>>
>>7979271
I mean, yeah. I understand that some people can differentiate between sexual attraction and romantic attraction, and her husband to be is very Christian so she's probably just horny.
But yeah I don't condone it, and didn't sleep with her, but I still kinda hate myself for it.
>>
>>7979291
Dont. You owe no loyalty to that guy, she does, and she still saw you as a tool. Forget that bishit. Bishits are always trash to be discarded.

>>7978245
What if the gynecologist is a woman? I'm real tired of people assuming doctors are male. Fuck off, male shit.
>>
Would you bang this ugly MAN?

http://i.4cdn.org/lgbt/1490384104315.jpg
>>
Ignore bait. Do you have a dream date?
>>
>>7979369
Well, he's kinda a friend of mine too. But yeah of course it was her fault but I still feel bad.
I'm definitely keeping my distance now though.
And I've honestly never had a male gynecologist, would seem really weird to me.
>>
>>7979414
not really a dream date, but I'm still waiting for the day when I meet a girl who actually knows how to use a strapon
>>
>>7979447
You probably need to train one yourself. I'm only interested in hands and mouth tho, toys turn me off.

>>7979418
I'm pretty sure most women stick to female gynos and obstetricians.
>>
File: 25215215.gif (3MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
25215215.gif
3MB, 320x320px
>>7979447
>>7979418
>You probably need to train one yourself
I second this emotion
although a good one will set you back some change
in for a penny, in for a
w-well
>you know
>>
>>7978702
>ecto farm
???
>>
>>7978151
Wasn't there a 19-year-old girl in Britain who was killed by her fugly, crazy ex-boyfriend because judges didn't believe her when she said he was crazy?
>>
>>7979675
That's a rather common story. Y chromosomes are disgusting and insane. Let us have a moment to thank the goddess for our gay.
>>
>>7979414
I think the 3rd of April it's nice. You know, it's not too hot yet but still already warm.
>>
>>7979712
so funny I forgot to laugh
>>
>going to a friend's birthday party soon

A perfect excuse to dash out my party hats.
Wish me luck in getting laid.
>>
File: 463118312.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
463118312.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
>>7979652
you can only carry about 100k of the currency on a character and 500k in the bank
globs of ectoplasm are a rare crafting item who's value varries between 5 - 11k
globs can stack in your inventory to 250
most players use it as fiat for rare items
>the farm is fairly challenging and fun with friends since the area where they drop is a high end dungeon
>>
>>7979712
Cheeky cunt.

>>7979728
Take my power homie
>>
>>7979447
I think a lot of girls lack the core and hips to use one right.
>>
>>7978565
If we break up, you'll be first on the list pancake anon
>>
First for women on steroids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llHhiiNnIjY
>>
>>7979767

I actually got a little excited over your post number before I realized that's a 6, not a 9.
>>
>>7980232
Ah fuck now that you pointed it out, I'm really disappointed.
>>
Good evening lesgen. I just for the first time in my life had sex with a girl who didn't want to be eaten out. I have to say I'm a little dissapointed. Did any of you even have that happen to you? I mean, a girl that doesn't want her pussy licked? Wtf?
>>
>>7980482
Maybe she had something funky going on. Like a yeast infection. Or the clap.
>>
File: 1489061481125.png (830KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1489061481125.png
830KB, 792x792px
>>7980482
God, I'm probably going to be really weirded out the first time a girl does that to me.
I mean...how? How do people just casually put their mouths on other peoples' genitalia?
>>
>>7980482
My girlfriend actually has never been all that into it. I like going down on her too so it kinda sucks. (And before you say I am just bad at it, I have never had complaints before, and she has never liked receiving oral from other girls ether.)

I also appreciate being on the receiving end, but I do find it somewhat overwhelming unless done a certain way/pace.
>>
>>7977200
E V E R Y D A Y
>>
>>7980789
>not loving vagina
Straight girl please leave
>>
>>7977217

Reminder that 4chan is full of men who hate women and no one uses that as an excuse to claim something about all men.

Reminder that if they did, they would be jumped on and attacked, because both men and women defend men.

Reminder that none of the men care about men saying shit about women.

Reminder that as much effort as you put into defending men, none of them would do the same for you as a woman on this site.

Do you jump into other male-dominated threads and try to challenge every single time they hate on women? I doubt it. You're just overcompensating.
>>
>>7977697
If you need any explanation on rules and legality within the islands borders, don't hesitate to ask yours truly.
>>
>>7980482
girlfriend usually insists we eat eachother out simultaneously and wont really be satisfied untill we finish like that
>>
File: SWEP.jpg (13KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
SWEP.jpg
13KB, 250x251px
>>7981633
Ok.
>Do you jump into other male-dominated threads and try to challenge every single time they hate on women? I doubt it.
I do actually.

All that being said, I will say that you have changed my mind. At least here I will no longer care what is said about men.

>>7981708
For some reasons I imagined a comic strip where the judge says, "I sentence you to 69 for life!" and you then you proceed to eat each other out forever. haha

>>7977200
>>7977207
I used to smoke when I was in university. I ended up hurting my back really badly and that is what started it. I was always a top shelf only kind of gal. White Widow, AK-47, Purple Haze, etc. (Typically indoor grown.) I would buy like 5-6 grams and only smoke about a gram a month. (even when I shared with others) I always made it last and loved the quality over quantity stuff.

I also really liked collecting glass pieces. My girlfriend and I both really want to get a glass blowing workshop going someday. #longtermgoals

She used to be addicted to a bunch of heavy drugs (while I only ever did weed/shrooms occasionally) so she is really wary around drug culture/just doesn't like being around it. Soooo I haven't smoked for about a year and half now. I really miss it.

She said I can smoke at parties or stuff, she just does't want it around the house for now. :(

I just got a really cool idea for a stoner clothing brand. hahahah
>>
I want to buy pot brownies from a lesbian and then convince her to supply me in exchange for sex.

There's a lesbian-owned and operated local mechanic here. It's pretty cool.
>>
>>7981835
>lesbian mechanic

stop, I can only get so wet
>>
File: 51hjw-ynmkL.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
51hjw-ynmkL.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>7981846
>>
>>7976356
You sound like lesbian who's angry that straight women aren't into you so you're pretending to be straight so that you think you can seduce a straight girl.

It's pathetic. Like an even gayer version of /r9k/.
>>
Does anyone here hold their own hand and pretend they have a girlfriend holding it?
>>
File: 1423025432662.png (107KB, 212x225px) Image search: [Google]
1423025432662.png
107KB, 212x225px
>>7981981
>>
>>7981981
Sometimes when I need to sleep I pretend my pillow is the bosom of a qtgf ;-;
>>
>>7981981
I hug myself and pretend they're the arms of another woman wrapping around me tightly.
>>
>>7982019
I do that, too.
>>
File: 1490358762329.jpg (71KB, 834x591px) Image search: [Google]
1490358762329.jpg
71KB, 834x591px
DON'T SLEEP TODAY KASE SAN'S TEASER WILL BE SHOWN IN ANIME JAPAN SOON™
>>
>>7979369
I've had a very bad experience with a woman gynecologist because i decided to go for an insirance one.
Next time i went in private(paid extra) to a gyno who lead my friend's two pregnancies and that was a much better visit despite him being a man.
In other words as long as you pay gender probably doesn't matter
>>
>>7982291
s-t-o-r-y-t-i-m-e

>inb4 she didn't molest you and that's just my fantasy
>>
I don't date Asian girls. I saw a graphic that said they have the smallest boobs in the world. That explains a lot
>>
>>7979675
There are medical tests for that and she should've demanded them
Also, obviously you hear about those kinds of stories more than about those where it was just properly solved. Media don't care if there's no drama.
>>
>>7982306
Lesbians can't be gynos. Too much distraction.

>>7982309
Rude. I'm a C and I'm bigger than my half-white half-sisters so!

>>7982314
Fuck off male. Stop harming women.
>>
>>7981633
>whiteknights don't exist
>No man will ever stand up to you on 4chan(wrong, happened to me few times)
Some men do care about women being shit on, just like some some women do care about men being shit on. If you can't deal with it, I'm so sorry for you.
I defend irrational hate on anything anywhere. Be it men, Mexicans, black people, or even a video game. I'm not especially looking for threads where the hate is happening, but i don't see anything wrong with asking "why do you hate it? It has come cool sides, too." If i come across it in a thread i browse.
>>7977275 had a reason to hate men(though that's some seriously fucked up morals if she hates them for how selfish they are rather than for how much they hurt her family), most of the times however i see hive mind hating on men/thin people/white people not because they hurt them, but because their hive mind tells them to.
>>7981816
Why don't you, instead of going out of your way to seek any hate of women, instead go and seek a place where men actually LIKE them? Seriously, /int/ has at least 2 threads about women a day, and they don't hate on women there(sometimes on the race, but that's not strongly related). Seeking hate exclusively is very bad for your mental health.
>>
>>7982322
I don't need to harm women, they harm themselves by not knowing about possible ways of proving rape and defending themselves.
>>
>>7976389
1. Apu Apustaja
2. Could do surgery or medical procedures/be the island doctor or surgeon in general. If that's taken she can be an accountant.
3. Shoulder length dark hair, blue eyes, slender but not bony, also 5"2 womanlet
4. At some point maybe? She would be inclined to be tfw gf at first I'm sure but it would be nice
5. Shy to the point where it is uncomfortable to others. Has a hard time talking and does awkward things a lot. Unfortunately also really likes people, and is nearly impossible to anger, and easygoing. Desperate for the attention of girls but also scared of girls. Anxious.
6. Knowlegable about science, anatomy, etc. In a helpful way. I guess the typical awkward but technically useful character with the twist of not being shy in a cute way and just being weird. Also very germophobic and a total clean freak.
7. Whatever works.
8. Torture her but also give her qts at some point.
9. very lewd but she's probably a traumatized performance anxiety mess who is scared of pain and wants to leave her shirt on or some pathetic shit like that at first
10. Stressful life but not awful
>>
>>7982306
She literally assumed she can just do some (painful) examination by sticking the examination tool in without telling me(i don't even know what was that called because i instantly got up and left)
If you ever tried to force something inside you dry, you know how shit it is
That's basically what she did
>>
File: 600(8).jpg (25KB, 497x763px) Image search: [Google]
600(8).jpg
25KB, 497x763px
>>7982014
I do that too.
>>
>>7982314
Deflecting 101, there's been numerous cases of systemic sexism among police. Not most but many. You can shove your head in the sand, but the world needs people who actually acknowledge problems or else problems will never be solved. Don't get in their way, because those people are better and more important than you.

>>7982322
Stop crushing my lesbian gyno dreams, cruelanon.

>>7982309
More for me.
>>
File: chibi7.jpg (55KB, 632x631px) Image search: [Google]
chibi7.jpg
55KB, 632x631px
>>7982389
>not because they hurt them, but because their hive mind tells them to.
>instead of going out of your way to seek any hate of women

Yeah, you have no idea what you're actually talking about, do you?
>>
>>7982415
Oh man that sucks.
I had a pap smear after having my period for a month straight and even though the gyno used a baby instrument it still hurt like heck. She at least explained that it could hurt beforehand so I knew what to expect.
>>
>>7982440
>because some cases of sexism exist it means we live in a rape culture
Fine then. Do you defend raped men who also are too ashamed to tell/are not belived just as much?
>>7982447
>not using any arguments
>instead randomly quotes two parts of my post and claims i don't know what I'm talking about
If you don't plan on making any point, why post in the first place?
>>
>>7982540

>women face 90% of the shit, and by men, but I don't care and what about male victims

Bruh, when men care about women and defend women more instead of "she's making it up, she wanted it, she asked for it" I'll pay attention to their much smaller segment of the problem. Until they stop minimizing crimes by men against women, I'm not going to waste my energy defending them like so many of the spineless, weak women who have been brainwashed into feeling that their own concerns don't exist or don't matter as much as those of men.
>>
/clg/ is for cute stories, awkward lez advice, and talking about fugging other women.

Keep the politics out of it folks.
>>
File: jeans.png (560KB, 750x576px) Image search: [Google]
jeans.png
560KB, 750x576px
>>7982656
Motivation to move on to another topic in the form of posting your abs would work well just fyi anon
>>
>>7982389
You got problems. Do us a favor and put on trip so you can be ignored more easily. Take a look at this guy: >>7982395
He says it's a woman's fault if she's raped and no one helps her prove it. If you can for one minute try to defend a rapist then you really are trash. I hate men. I hate women (that are actually just men roleplaying) who defend rapists. Makes me sick to my stomach, no one's morals should be that low.
>>
>>7982656
t. trumpkin
>>
>>7982045
THE VIDEO IS PRIVATE WHY IS THE VIDEO PRIVATE
>>
File: nape.jpg (10KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
nape.jpg
10KB, 236x236px
Posted a few days ago saying I was considering getting a nape undercut. Someone encouraged me and that gave me the confidence to do it. Walked out of my hair appointment feeling really happy. Thank you, mystery anon! It's just a simple little triangle but I feel really cute. :3
>>
>>7977275
I'm a gay man just lurking through /lgbt/ and goddamn. I guess you guys really do hate men for a reason. Sorry for what happened to you
>>
>>7982630
Kek
>it's okay when women hurt men
>it's not okay when men hurt women
Both are wrong thing to do, and if you sympathize with either hurting side, you can consider yourself a sociopath.
No, but really, are you borderline? You sound like you have some sort of mental issue. It could be smart to seek help.
>>
>>7977275
Women treat men far worse than men treat women.
>>
>>7982767

I don't sympathize with hurting anyone, you're pulling things out of nowhere because you're being overly sensitive and projecting. I said I'm not going to put personal effort into defending men when they not only don't defend women but usually just end up making women's problems even worse. Until they stop, I'm not going to go out of my way to help them because women need the help more, largely because of them.

>>7982752
Gay men are the exceptions btw.
>>
>>7982681
How did you know I sorta have abs? >_>

>>7982740
Is this actually you?
>>
File: fOfQUN4l.jpg (40KB, 640x490px) Image search: [Google]
fOfQUN4l.jpg
40KB, 640x490px
>>7982773

we miss you, anon
come back to us
come baaaaack

-r9k
>>
>>7982784
>proving /r9k/ right about women's logic quality
>>
>>7982773
>/r9k/ and /pol/ sincerely believe this
It's both disheartening because it's no surprise, and disappointing because you know that this mentality is wide spread. Maybe you'll leave your basement and get psychiatric help. But I'm not holding my breath for you, and your cheeto-stained fingers.

>>7982740
post it
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-06+at+04.53.26).png (52KB, 223x602px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-06+at+04.53.26).png
52KB, 223x602px
>>7982773
Men are the worst to everyone. Including other men.
>>
File: 17165.jpg (212KB, 798x1145px) Image search: [Google]
17165.jpg
212KB, 798x1145px
>>7982782
I took a guess that stemmed from hope
The purest hope of the innocent lesbian child inside me
The little girl that sadly
Never got to see the abs of an anon on the internet
But I have a dream, anon
I have a dream.
>>
>>7982787
>you know that this mentality is wide spread
What is up with people believing the truth?

>Maybe you'll leave your basement and get psychiatric help.
Case in point.
>>
>>7982715
Dude it became available like 3 minutes ago watch it now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaG4S7fh_JI
>>
File: 1490192666827.png (36KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
1490192666827.png
36KB, 386x386px
>>7982793
Can you bring substantial proven evidence that men are raped, beaten, and tortured by women more than vice versa? That they experience PTSD and fear for their safety more than women? I'm really interested in how you can show us the truth.
>>
File: fOfQUN4l.jpg (74KB, 634x486px) Image search: [Google]
fOfQUN4l.jpg
74KB, 634x486px
>>7982786

anon you're wasting so much time away from us
you'll catch roastie cooties
we need you
we need you
you miss us
we know this
you can't live without us
you know this
your life is with us
you can't escape
come back
pls
come baaaaack

-r9k
>>
>>7982790
Men normalize violence against themselves and other men.

If a man and a woman are equally violent to each other, both of them are likely to say the man alone was violent.

You are aware of this if you cherrypicked that pic for yourself and willfully ignorant if someone else cherrypicked it for you.
>>
File: 1486150168555.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1486150168555.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>7982798
omg i can't this is fucking gold someone screencap this guy holy shit KEK
>>
>>7982795
Do these two girls ever fug?
>>
>>7982796
>fear for their safety more than women?
Of course they don't. They're mostly too stupid or too proud to realize how bad a time you like them having.
>>
File: Shortcake to Kase-san - 098.png (538KB, 1353x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Shortcake to Kase-san - 098.png
538KB, 1353x1920px
>>7982814
I have not seen the RAWs but Yamada kinda already researched on two girls fugging.
>>
>>7982798
You just admitted men normalize violence.

I'm pretty sure unless you wanna show me some studies that "men and women as a whole hurt people equally badly, women just don't get reported" is a conspiracy theory redpillers use to deflect away from violence stats so they can maintain their usual male victim complex.
>>
>>7982689
>He says it's a woman's fault if she's raped and no one helps her prove it. If you can for one minute try to defend a rapist then you really are trash. I hate men. I hate women (that are actually just men roleplaying) who defend rapists. Makes me sick to my stomach, no one's morals should be that low.
All i did was pointing out how women never know what to do when raped. They don't get examinated right away, and then they have no proof for the ourt to belive them. I have not stated rape is justified, i only said what women could do to get the court to belive them. After all this could all be a scam made by a madwoman to get an innocent man in jail.
>>7982781
>i don't sympathize with hurting anyone
It kinda sounded like you thought it's okay for men to get hurt, sorry if you didn't mean it.

Women have priviledges men don't have. We don't have to serve in an army risking our lives. We don't have the social pressure telling us to be strong in an unhealthy way(eg. Real men don't cry).
We are however more likely to get raped and the social pressure wants us to have kids.

The world is made this way. There are good and bad sides to everything. Both sides need help on equal level. I'm not telling you to help men, I'm just telling you women aren't such poor beaten up kitties in need. Not more than anyone else.

>>7982796
>Can you bring substantial proven evidence that men are raped, beaten, and tortured by women more than vice versa? That they experience PTSD and fear for their safety more than women? I'm really interested in how you can show us the truth.
Thanks for proving my point
Men don't report such thing despite experiencing them BECAUSE of the social pressure. Women have the luxury of being able to ask for help and show their weakness. Men don't.
>>
>>7982822
>You just admitted men normalize violence.
You just proved you can read?
>>
Ok ok that's enough. It's unbelievable, but if this is the classic "redpilled" boy then I'm sincerely aghast at their stupidity - it's so absurd we have to be meeting a troll. Because honestly, no one is dumb enough to make up the shit this kid is typing. So like all trolls - hide and ignore.

Now, how the fuck do I find my cervix? I'm gonna try buying a different menstrual cup but I don't know if I have a low cervix. How do I find it?
>>
>>7982791
It is late tonight but given the pacing of the thread I expect it will be around tomorrow and I will see if I can deliver. (Don't get too excited they aren't really that great)

I haven't really even been exercising regularly for quite a few months now. It is mostly just still being thin tiding them over. I might also be full of shit. I haven't checked them out properly in a while.

Keep the dream alive even if I can't be your Heroine in shining armor.
>>
>>7982847
t. can't truthfully contradict anything but doesn't want to admit it
>>
File: otheryall.jpg (66KB, 471x720px) Image search: [Google]
otheryall.jpg
66KB, 471x720px
Saw this in another thread. Thought you cissies might like it.
>>
>>7982824
Sweetie, with all due respect, I think you've spent so much time on 4chan that you've fallen for a lot of memes.
If the biggest inequality men face is a prehistoric draft law that doesn't apply in the modern era, that says a lot.

>Women have the luxury of being able to ask for help
If they want to be treated as a suspect by law enforcement, crazy false accuser, and have her every action nitpicked from her clothing to alcohol consumption to how polite she was to the assaulter.

Some 5% of reports are false but a mentality like yours justifies treating female victims like it's a 50/50 chance they're some lying bitch from the get-go.

Not to even go into many problems that have nothing to do with violence. The man who received worse treatment at work when people thought his emails were from a woman, and the man who works as a newspaper writer and sees how the hate mail his wife gets is much more violent and personal than those he gets, would probably disagree that all things are equal.
>>
>>7982868
I like it.

>>7982853
Thank you, Heroine-anon.
May my dreams no longer be dreams.
>>
>>7982824
Can you prove anything or are you just gonna continue talking out of your ass? I can say women invented everything useful and all their credit was taken by men, history erased them but electricity was discovered by a woman. That's the truth. Prove me wrong. (That's essentially what you're doing, you retard. You make up claims that have no standing. You can't prove anything in science but you should have statistics, substantial evidence, indicators before you make a silly claim. But I guess you never finished school because you act like a child.)
>>
>>7982877
>Some 5% of reports are false
Actually estimates are 40-50% iirc, way higher than false accusations for any other crime.
>>
>>7982877
You know not everywhere is America, right? Several euro countries still have conscription for males.
>>
>>7982904
d/a
Males should stop starting wars then.
>>
>>7982824
Can you name ANY privileges women have AT ALL that aren't irrelevant "muh feelz" and "what about teh menz"?

Registering for a nonexistent draft is filling in a single form once in your life, far fewer than the number a woman has to fill in to access birth control and all the other things you probably consider privilege.
>>
>>7982909
>Females should stop starting wars then.
FTFY.

Women are the majority of voters and the deciders in elections.
>>
>>7982892
The FBI puts the number at 2-8%, and that's with a vague definition that doesn't necessitate that each case be a proven definite lie.
>>
>>7982959
Is this the same FBI that denied all male rape and still denies most rape of boys/men by females?
>>
>>7982946
>women vote for the anti-UN party dedicated to bulking up our military spending

TIL
>>
File: km.png (609KB, 594x446px) Image search: [Google]
km.png
609KB, 594x446px
>>7982981
Deflection: The Post
>>
>>7982982
We literally have people on this board who voted red because they thought that was the most anti-trans position.

Natal females of course.
>>
File: km.png (494KB, 589x442px) Image search: [Google]
km.png
494KB, 589x442px
>>7982990
Deflection: The Post

White, straight, older women can be blamed for war if you're going to deflect away from actual warmongering politicians, which is irresponsible imo, but you do you. The rest of us won't take responsibility.
>>
>>7982985
>just because it's massively sexist and feminist in a situation directly connected to this one doesn't mean it is here too
>>
>>7982985
>>7982998
You're a broken record because you know you're wrong.
>>
>>7983007

I'm not taking your posts seriously because I know you're wrong, and that anyone who could sincerely believe that as many women falsely report rape as report real rapes is utterly beyond hope.
>>
>>7982887
Well where are YOUR proofs?
>>
>>7983017
>I know you're wrong
>your utterly beyond hope
This denial of and redefining of reality to suit what comforts you is exactly the same as all the countless women who create false rape accusations.
>>
>>7983050

Honestly? Please stop reading redpill blogs. I know you want to defend distrusting women but they make you sound endlessly dumb and you're so enmeshed in like-minded websites you don't even realize it.
>>
>>7983083
Your utter lack of any argument is really good evidence for distrusting at least one woman. If you're representative, then you're disproving your own assertion.
>>
File: stock-photo.jpg (587KB, 1500x1143px) Image search: [Google]
stock-photo.jpg
587KB, 1500x1143px
>>7983088
>he thinks he made an argument to counter
>>
>>7983103
There's nothing to counter.
>>
>>7983103
>the model on the right
That is way too much effort for silly looking eyeliner.
>>
>>7983050
This anon is right
>>7983083
This anon is delusional

Please stop arguing with crazies
>>
>>7983279
Stop replying to yourself, Matt.
>>
did they argue all night?
kind of impressive, in a schadenfreude kind of way
>>
File: _20170325_131718.jpg (72KB, 1074x824px) Image search: [Google]
_20170325_131718.jpg
72KB, 1074x824px
>>7983311
Sorry your delsions are this big
You should really get psychiatric help
>>
File: sandra-prikker-5.jpg (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sandra-prikker-5.jpg
48KB, 300x300px
>>7976389

1. Laura
2. Horse rancher.
3. Fit because her job requires it. Tan skin and brown hair and eyes.
4. I leave it to your imagination
5. Likes to laugh a lot and make people laugh too. Feels embarrassed/nervous when she becomes the center of attention and she'll start stuttering.
6. Has insectophobia. She'll scream like a maniac if she spots a spider or any nasty bug.
7. Major would be cool.
8. I don't know, maybe something about having to attend a town fair, somebody gets kidnapped and she has to pair up with a qt to recue that person.
9. Lewd is fine.
10. Yeah.
>>
>>7976389
1. Austrianon
2. Queen/Glorious Leader of Lesbos 2.0
3. Toned but not muscular. Okay in shape overall. I'd like to be a bit taller than I actually am so Germanon and my sister-wife don't tower over me - only my Amazonian bodyguards should.
4. Germanon and sister-wife, of course.
5. Regal, obviously. No, I don't know. Not as much of a weirdo as I occasionally appear in real life. A bit aloof, removed from the daily grind of the island, compassionate to my subjects but not living amongst them.
6. Unique? Well I'm the Queen, bitches. Aw yiss.
7. I'm guessing major, but do as much or as little with me as you think is right, anon.
8. Put down bloody rebellion, hunt the most dangerous game, lewd stuff with my wives, groom an heir chosen from the island population? Dunno.
Oh, and I want people sing me hymn.
God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, send her victorious, happy and glorious!
9. Lewd all the way up to eleven. Drown me in lewd.
10. Happy but not necessarily without hardships to be overcome.
>>
>>7983464
>I want people sing me hymn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIQaiwr2SY4
>>
>tfw dreamed that a girl snuggled up close with me

I wish I didn't wake up, /lgbt/.
>>
i got her number
>>
>soon to be married bisexual still texting me
>wants to "hit it off where we stopped"
>comes over on Wednesday anyway to pick up stuff she left here
H-help lesgen
>>
>>7983635
Went to the spa and poured my heart out to the Korean girl
>yahna? No idea how to spell it
We're going out for drinks tonight
Driving now details when I get home
>>
>>7983318
/pol/ needs to leave. Remember to use filters. Men are trash.
>>
Hi are trannies welcomed here?
>>
>>7983642
tell her to fuck off
>>
>>7983777
Trips of destiny.
>>
>>7983817
But she's really cute.
>>
>>7983834
Wait until you see those genital warts.
>>
>>7983839
From what I've felt she seemed to have a pretty nice pussy.
>>
>>7983694
Feminazists need to live
The world
Please go
>>
>>7983847
Remember that gonorrhea and chlamydia are virtually symptomless. And bishits have 3x the std infection rate. Do not bring that shit into the lesbian community. (You're eating semen)

>>7983849
(You) for the beta boi
>>
>>7983859
Thanks for the reality check. But still, I really like the feeling of being desired.
>>
Someone mistook me for a model /again/ last night. I really need to find my doppelganger one of these days.

>>7983464
>I'd like to be a bit taller than I actually am so Germanon and my sister-wife don't tower over me

But Austrianon, I like to be taller than my qts and feel like I'm even more in control. Besides I think our height difference is pretty much perfect.
>>
>>7983881
Did it get you laid again?

>I like to be taller than my qts
W-well okay, if you say so anon. As long as you're gentle.
>>
>>7983912
No. ;_; And the girl was such a qt too.
I ended up in my fuck buddy's bed though.

>As long as you're gentle.

Of course, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. At least not in the bad way.
>>
>>7983937
So you did get laid, just with another girl. You lucky gal.
>tfw no sex in forever
A little bit of good hurt is okay.
>>
>>7983941
Yeah, but it wasn't due to my model looks.

You know whom to come to to cum.
>>
>>7983881
Which model do you look like?

>>7983863
So does that unfaithful shithead. I desire you anon!
>>
>>7983958
>Which model do you look like?

I don't know, neither of the grills mentioned names. The first one thought she had seen me on TV, and the other that I participated in some recent fashion show she was at.
>>
>>7983949
Well yeah, but you're far away anon. ;_;
>>
>>7983986
Only poorfags can make that excuse.
>>
>>7983999
Poorfags or lazy cunts like yours truly.
>>
>>7976389
1. May
2. router queen & part time shitty electronics tinkerer
3. 5'4 no boobs ass phat
4. single & ready 2 mingle
5. kinda smart, alternates feeling superior and inferior to others. quiet & stoic, until drunk
6. can't skateboard, tries anyway
7. minor maybe idk
8. secretly providing hacks to the resistance
9. up to you
10. as pathetic as you'd like
>>
>>7983983
You a white girl? How tall?
>>
>>7984003
Can't get laid without a bit of effort, Sunshine.
>>
>>7984057
Some people can, apparently.
Why can't qts mistake me for a model and fall all over themselves in their urge to sleep with me.
>>
>>7984052
I'm white and 5'7".

>>7984081
Well, I still have to leave the house and make sure I look model-y.
Have you tried casually playing with your money around qts?
>>
>>7984209
I don't want to buy girls anon.
>>
>>7984241
Lame desu
>>
>>7984241
>Doesn't want to buy girls
Well that's one less competitor.

>>7984209
You must have a good face. Or at least appear taller. Can't wait till Same-sex reproduction gets the green light. We will combine our genes to produce attractive daughters.
>>
File: 1489239365419.jpg (120KB, 392x445px) Image search: [Google]
1489239365419.jpg
120KB, 392x445px
>>7984241
Not that different from having girls who only want to sleep with you because they think they're getting VIP vagina.

>>7984258
I like to wear plateaus, so most people probably think of me as taller as I actually am.
Also I'm already promised to Austrianon and would much rather have qt cats than kids.
>>
>>7984254
Not until I'm rightfully Queen, I mean.

>>7984258
Oh, girl bidding war? Bring it on
>>
What do you call a fully grown adult woman that's emotionally stunted and is still into cartoons and such? Basically a manchild.
>>
>>7984319
A womanchild, duh
>>
>>7984319
Cute
>>
>>7977697
>tfw my character wasn't added
b-but why?
>>
File: 242152435618.gif (63KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
242152435618.gif
63KB, 300x169px
>>7983649
sorry was busy committing a felony
>hugs, not drugs kids
storytime
stopped twice on the way there, wanting to chicken out and go home
I get there for my appointment and I'm nervous as all fuck
say nothing the entire time until after she finishes
>"so uh, I don't even know your name"
>yahna something (damn moon-speak, I'll ask her again tonight)
>commence sperg
>"I think you're really pretty and you're always so nice and I've been coming here just to see you for so long "
>you get the idea
>she just stands there and lets me
>"yeah sure, I'm free tonight, here's my number I'm off at 6"
my fucking face when

I got a date and her number
it feels fucking amazing
I'm going to go smoke three bowls to try and calm down now
>>
>>7984299
Oh are you the German? No thanks then.

>>7984330
That poor girl.
>>
>>7984319
a virgin
>>
>>7984330
Nice job. Now make her you're gf
>>
>>7977200
it's poison and i don't get why people would want to do drugs when they can have gfs
>>
>>7984335
>No thanks then.

Y-You too.
>>
>>7984338
I'm certainly going to try my damnedest
>>7984335
it could have been much worse, I'm glad I didn't get high Before I went
then it really would have been akward
>>
>>7984353
awkward, damn
>>
>>7984340
Hello, wife. How do you feel about science babies? I'll be powerful on the lesbian island, I just need someone willing to help populate it with me.

>>7984353
Yahna doesn't sound right. Yoona, or Yeuna maybe.
>>
>>7984368
science babies are cool but i hate kids
>>
>>7984368
I'm nowhere near spelling it correctly
shit, I even sperged out bragging to the guy I buy from
>>
>>7976389
Are we still doing this? I hate being late ;-;
>1. Paola
>2. Librarian maybe?
>3. Think Veronica Sawyer but with her hair in a bun all the time
>4. Yee why not
>5. Wicked tongue, kinda bitchy
>6. Probably summons demons in her spare time
>7. Major or minor, either is fine
>8. Suddenly appeared on the island one day
>9. As lewd as necessary.
>10. Nnnah.
>>
>>7984382
I just need your genes. A history free of myopia would be much appreciated. I'm gonna have a nursery of specially bred daughters, products of selectively chosen women. Some of which will be trained assassins but you didn't hear that from me.

>>7984390
You're a mess, kiddo. And please don't show up stoned. Nothing will ruin your chances faster.
>>
>>7984424
>kiddo
I'm probably older than you
but yeah, I know better
quick run and a cold shower right before I head out will clear my head
>>
>>7984424
>free of myopia
fug
>>
>>7984439
don't wear anything too fancy nor too casual
>>
>>7984446
:(

>>7984439
>I'm probably older than you
Oh God I hope not. Older than 22 and smoking weed that's no bueno.
>>
>>7984471
can't i do anything else to help,anon? ;v;
>>
>>7984470
button down shirt and some bluejeans are what I was planning on
>>7984471
it's cheaper than stress meds, far less side effects
kills ambition though, probably why I ended up in McBurger instead of college
>debt free + $20 hr job tho
>>
>>7984544
>tfw never smoked weed but still lacking motivation to do basically anything
>>
>>7977154
holy shit are you me
>>
>>7984319
I still watch cartoons in my private time in the mornings or at night and I have a job, my own place, a lively social life with friends and fwbs. People can be perfectly mature and still enjoy things. But id never go out in public wearing cartoon/anime merch or talk about it to others.

If you live with your parents when they don't need you there to take care of them, and don't have a job, then you're a child.
>>
>>7984726
>fwbs
>s

Teach me your ways, Senpai.
>>
Who here ever w/ a girl who turned out bi scum?
>>
>>7984822
my gf is bi and we love each other
why do you guys hate bi girls so much?
>>
>>7984829
many view them as prone to cheating, stds, etcetera
>>
>>7984822
I dated one for 2.5 years
it ended when she cheated on me with some guy
>>
File: dailybirdlife.webm (2MB, 631x360px) Image search: [Google]
dailybirdlife.webm
2MB, 631x360px
>>7984822
My girlfriend is bi. I love her enough that I took a chance, but the horror stories mess with my head. I had a ruined orgasm last night because at the apex of it, I suddenly imagined her with a guy. It doesn't help that she's asian, her parents don't know about us, and wouldn't approve. If she turns out to be just like the memes say, I'll never be with a bi girl again.
>>
File: IMG_20170325_160336899.jpg (4MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170325_160336899.jpg
4MB, 2432x4320px
good morning clg! today we have biscuits made from scratch (and love). enjoy your carbs!
>>
File: revelation.webm (406KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
revelation.webm
406KB, 320x180px
>>7985262
>8 biscuits
N-no, I'm on a diet, I have to become a fit girl
>>
>>7985262
Can you put some grape jelly in my biscuit?
Thanks, bby..
>>
>>7984805
It's pretty easy. Meet girls you like. fuck them. Get their numbers. Continue to be fwbs.
>>One girl I've been fwbs is a qt Japanese girl whose really smart and funny.
>>Known she had liked me for a few years and we're very good friends.
>>We slept together after my gf and I broke up and have been fwbs for almost a year now.
>>Tfw she likes to initiate sex by just shoving her hand down my pants whenever I come over or we're watching a movie and loves when I'm gentle, then rough with her.
>>She's into light BDSM like handcuffs and blindfolds, and some toys.
>>It's incredibly fun switch sex.

>>Other girl is a quiet sub brunette who always brings me food and sweets.
I'm getting bored of her since she's too much of a sub.
>>
>>7985262
That looks horribly delicious
>>
>>7985319
>I'm getting bored of her since she's too much of a sub.
tell her, she may take some initiative
>>
File: for our cuntry.jpg (55KB, 321x450px) Image search: [Google]
for our cuntry.jpg
55KB, 321x450px
>>7984496
Buy war bonds
>>
>>7985422
any more of these? we can use them for our island recruitment
>>
File: 1485461711003.png (345KB, 727x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485461711003.png
345KB, 727x720px
>>7985319
>It's pretty easy. Meet girls you like. fuck them. Get their numbers. Continue to be fwbs.
Is that what being a qt normie is like? Sounds like a great life.
>>
>>7985456
D/a
You have to be cute enough they want to have sex with you and cute enough they don't want to push for monogamy. You also can't be monogamous.
>>
>>7985487
>cute enough they don't want to push for monogamy
What do you mean? If you're a qt, wouldn't they want to have you as their one and only gf?
>>
>>7985567
If you're cute they'll be more afraid of losing you. You can probably tell if they're working up to try and convince you to make things official, but they're held back by the thought that being too pushy will make you leave - and you're cute enough to find a replacement.
>>
>>7984330
You got a number from the qt who waxes your vagina. After admitting that you have her wax your vagina mainly because of a crush on her.

That's pretty og desu
>>
What's a good movie that I can watch with my girlfriend?
>>
File: 1490481775880.gif (2MB, 256x401px) Image search: [Google]
1490481775880.gif
2MB, 256x401px
>>7985262
You are going to make us all fatties.
>>
>>7985846
I mean, I've still got a thigh gap and I'm making this stuff, so that seems like your problem honestly
>>
>>7985863
somebody call the hospital!
we've got a new patient for the BURN ward
>>
>>7985400
Already have, and she hasn't made the effort.
>>7985456
Just don't be autistic and it's simple.
>>7985487
Most of them might will try and push monogramy. Both girls have tried once in awhile but I told them I just don't want a relationship right now.
There was a third girl last summer that seemed okay at first, She ended up being insane and wanted me to cut her with a hunting knife during sex and bit me until I bled. She thought we were dating. I just did what she wanted then left and blocked her on all social medias and thank god she didn't know where I lived.
>>
>>7985765
texting her now, she just now got home and she's getting ready
I pick her up at 8:30
so hype
>>
so I kinda have a girlfriend, /cislesgen/.
We've been chatting over texts and facebook and she sends me the cutest snaps including one saying "Good luck with your night away from home, sleep well and all the best <3". (this was when I was nervous about a sleep test I had)
I saved that one.
She also sent me a handbra one, which I stupidly forgot to save, but anyways she's mega qt, and verifiably real. So happy that I couldn't resist bragging.
>>
>>7985839
Concussion, wherein Robin Weigert decides she wants to become a prostitute and cheats on her alienated wife with a string of women of all ages.

Comfy desu.
>>
>>7986102

I will now dub you "Lotterywinneranon"
>>
>>7986154
aww I have a nickname!
Also sorry if I brag, it's just I feel so lucky to have met her, and actually managed to make a connection and not mess shit up!
We still have yet to go on a formal first date though so we'll see...
>>
>>7985839
>A Serbian Film
A great movie about love and finding your true self. The movie is a roller-coaster ride, so buckle up! The twist in the end will leave you hoping for a sequel.
>>
>>7985839
>>7986225
no pls no that movie is sadistic and sickening
>>
>>7986236
The movie is a fantastic piece of art. Stop being such a pussy.
>>
>>7985319
>Meet girls you like.
Where

>fuck them.
How
>>
>>7986278

Okcupid, match, zoosk, meetup.com, lesbian bars, I guess lesbian forums but make sure to get validation.

>fuck them
>How
Flattery, smiles, and dressing well
>>
Was thinking about joining the discord, but I'm more of an chatting person since I can't deal 5 people talking. So is there more chatting or voice going on? Also curious about the interview.
>>
File: goals.jpg (764KB, 936x1406px) Image search: [Google]
goals.jpg
764KB, 936x1406px
>>7982881
So back today. We are over bump limit though. I checked out my abs and I am sorry to report you can only really visibly see definition in the top part now. :(

Might be my incentive to try and get back into it. Anyway when the new topic goes up I might add some.

Have this fit cutie to hold you over till then. (I have a sort of similar body to her except her thighs are better built)
>>
>>7986102
Good for you! :D
>>
>>7986541
D-Damn. What kind of exercises would you have to do to achieve such a body?
>>
>>7986515
We rarely use the voice chats. If there's conversation it's through type. And even then these fags love shitposting.
>>
>>7986578
All of them
>>
>>7986355
I'll have to put my face on the internet, won't I.
>>
>>7986244
you have a low standard for art
>>
File: 1483227597820.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1483227597820.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>2 hours ago
>tired as fuck, almost fall asleep masturbating
>casually lying in bed, on the brink of sleep
>get out to brush teeth and properly go to bed
>suddenly wide awake again and unable to sleep now

Fugg
>>
>>7986676

I know this feel, anon. So so well.
This is why you don't masturbate until /after/ brushing your teeth.
>>
>>7986618
We all enjoy things others may think is garbage
I smoke, for one
>nasty habit, would not recommend
>>
File: 1490356102688.png (17KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1490356102688.png
17KB, 337x372px
>>7986676
I haven't had a good night's rest in about a week. I spend about an hour trying to fall asleep, only to wake up like 3 hours later. I have a pulsing headache that won't go away because of my lack of sleep. My eyes are burning and my body is tried, yet my brain won't allow me to sleep. I feel like I'm going insane.
>>
>>7986708
You just need a little green baby.
>>
>>7986601
Yes.
Remember not to mean-mug it, smile, and don't forget a full body shot. You have to advertise in order to find that qt who put herself out there just for you and the joy of your vagina.

>>7986541
Thanks for trying, anon. My dream lives on to die another day.
>>
>>7986708
The only cure for lesbian insomnia is finding a qt who will fuck you to sleep and you get a good night's rest because you're going to bed and waking up in her arms
>>
>>7986693
Well, I was so tired that I didn't even finish. My hand just kinda stopped moving whenever I was close to falling asleep.

>>7986708
I know that feel, I suffered from insomnia pretty badly up until around 2 years ago.
Have you read up on sleep hygiene or tried to calm your body down further before sleeping?
>>
>>7986729
>tfw you used to have this on multiple occasions per week
>>
Gotta be quick while she pees
Going good so far, she's laughing at all my dumb jokes
>yeon-hee
>yana for her friends

Lives with her parents, bishit but virgin and no bf
Do I keep her?
>>
>>7986782
She's Korean and already familiar with your vagina, of course you're gonna keep her.
>>
File: 1489125906381.png (89KB, 313x325px) Image search: [Google]
1489125906381.png
89KB, 313x325px
>>7986782
Devirginize her, anon.
>>
>>7986748
How did you overcome your insomnia?
>>
>>7986782
Did she straight up tell you she was a virgin?
Is that a common thing; telling people you're a virgin on the first date?
>>
>>7986837
I'd probably tell a woman on the first or second date just so that I don't waste her time if she's not interested for that reason
>>
>>7986837
From what I hear it's pretty common to ask if they're into girls so they'll explain that they are but they haven't actually had sex. It's common with bishits. Lesbians don't seem to like to mess with bishits who haven't had sex with women. But it depends if she meant she is a virgin with women or a virgin period. Some girls have gotten real nuts if that distinction isn't made early.
>>
>>7986562
>>
Next Generation
>>7987022
>>
>>7984327
Yeah but would you be with them forever though
Thread posts: 396
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.