[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it's time to address the tranny hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 29

File: it_s_time_to_stop__.png (289KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
it_s_time_to_stop__.png
289KB, 800x600px
Cis lesgen irritates me. I've been dealing with it for like the six or seven months I've been here, but now I just want it to stop. Does anyone have a read of who's actually running things over there? I can't imagine it's real cis lesbians, judging by my experiences both on 4chan (no real cis girls) and in person (cis lesbians are generally chill).

My motto for the longest time has been "nobody can hate trannies like a tranny", since most other people don't actually have strong feelings about us, so it would make sense if it's run by self-hating tranners who are just role-playing. I have heard rumors that it was started by a stealth trans girl who didn't want conversations to be dominated by AGP bullshit like in /mtfg/, but those were just rumors.

There's also the possibility that it's simply /pol/tards or faggots role-playing to bait tranners, since about 90% of the conversation there is about how trannies are disgusting, and then invariably a few tranners come in to defend themselves and the whole thread goes to shit. The fact that everybody there seems to hate butches also suggests to me that they have a "male gaze", if that makes sense. I don't usually encounter cis lesbians and bi girls who don't think butches are hot, and I don't run into many of them who are as anti-SJW as the ones here. I think one time, someone there said they're glad they voted for Trump so that trannies would be inconvenienced, when it's like, uhh aren't you guys supposed to be all about feminism? So yeah, probably some of them are just guys.

I mean, I hate trannies as much as the next tranny, but it's just been so intense recently with a lot of transbian hate threads, and all the hate here has started to affect my actual relationships IRL, since my self-hate starts to come off as weird to cis women who are interested in me. It has to stop, soon it's gonna give me nightmares or some shit, I already had a nightmare about Cara. Just STOP hating yourselves so much, it's depressing.
>>
>>7964147
Cislesgen isn't SJW? Hmmm... Maybe I should reconsider my support for lesbians.
>>
I usually just click the "minus" button when I see it, but you do you, OP.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n531913Zrh1rnk6zj.gif (667KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n531913Zrh1rnk6zj.gif
667KB, 400x225px
>>7964147
>>
>>7964147
>4chan turns people into assholes
what a surprise

imho I think they used to be fine with them but countless after countless ugly hons that look like men/cara coming in there and saying "IM ONE OF YOU GUYS" and baiting out convos only to be heard in voice chat like barry white just altogether turned cislesgen into a blanket trannyhate
>>
>>7968119
Did that really happen? That's disgusting, this is why trannies should work on their voices.

Honestly I was probably stoned when I wrote this whole thing but like, it's still kinda true, it really sucks to be a trans girl who's attracted to women who DOESN'T fit the stereotypes, but like... The stereotypes exist for a reason, so it's difficult to argue agianst. Maybe I just want everyone to chill out and accept that not all trannies are gross hons and not all lesbians are assholes.
>>
>>7964147
>I can't imagine it's real cis lesbians, judging by my experiences both on 4chan (no real cis girls) and in person (cis lesbians are generally chill).
Repressed HSTS FTMs, the same demographic that becomes TERFs.

Being HSTS means they are attracted to girls, which is why they live as lesbians, and they are male brained, which is why they are on 4chan unlike more female brained women.

There are probably self-hating MTFs there too and regular cis lesbians who have had bad experiences with MTFs or hate them for other reasons, such as feminism.
>>
>>7964147
>the six or seven months I've been here

If you can't lurk more and adapt to our culture, then kindly STFU and fuck off you stupid newfag.
>>
File: 1327040454605.jpg (121KB, 428x426px) Image search: [Google]
1327040454605.jpg
121KB, 428x426px
>>7964147
>since most other people don't actually have strong feelings about us
This seems like an obvious logical fallacy to me.

First off you should get over yourself and stop being so triggered. Secondly you need to understand that it is not unreasonable for Lesbians to not be interested in MtFs, just like most gay guys are not into FtMs that is just how things work. If gay guys wanted pussy then they would just go get a woman, if lesbos wanted limp dick they would just go get a beta cuck. Sorry if that is a harsh and "transphobic" reality for you to accept, but that is the common reality that you will find, accept that the world doesnt conform to your special snowflake view point.

If you have so much success with Lesbians IRL then why do you care about 4chan so much? Women arent the type to say mean stuff to your face anyway, you are more likely to get the truth here on 4chan where people have safety in anonymity.

Last thing I will say is it is called CIS LES gen for a reason if you arent cis and you arent les then dont get triggered when you go in there and people roast you. Its like a gay guy going into /mtfg/ and telling trans girls they are men, or /pol/tards going into /gaygen/ and doing there little "muh degeneracy, muh day of the rope, etc" what the fuck do you expect?

/clg/ isnt for you if you were born with a penis GET OVER IT !
>>
>>7968151
Maybe, there are a few famous TERFs where that's almost definitely true.

>>7968216
>Secondly you need to understand that it is not unreasonable for Lesbians to not be interested in MtFs,

Stopped reading right there, that's not even what this post was about.
>>
File: shitcake.jpg (68KB, 784x461px) Image search: [Google]
shitcake.jpg
68KB, 784x461px
>>7964147
Active /clg/ poster here.

I have a pretty good read on who the OP is. Also while I can't speak to the exact percentage of cis women in /clg/ I do believe they are the majority. There are a lot of things that only cis women would connect to or extremely early transition transbians would get.

/clg/ regularly witch hunts for trans people too, when they spot posts that don't read the right way.

The op for /clg/ regularly uses "Matt" "tranner" and "bishit" to describe people. I still don't know for certain that they aren't pulling the ultimate long game con and are infact a trans woman themselves, or what trans people have done to her in her personal life that has instilled such a hate and loathing.

Along with this /clg/ DOES get raided by scum tier trannies (Some trans people deserve the title, just like some black people describe each other with the N word. t. Not black)

They just seek to derail the thread and otherwise don't contribute anything, but bait.

I started going to /lesgen/ which allows trans women thinking it would be free of this shit, but taking a quick look over there today, some bitch named Kayla, and her friends just shit all over the place. Further proving that a lot of transpeople are shit, and I understand why it is safer to make a general rule of no trans people to try and limit the nonsense.

I don't like that it is a reality. I have some trans friends IRL even some transbians, and while they have their cringe moments they are NOTHING like some of the bitches on here.

It should be said too that I have seen people from /clg/ start shit out of thing air about trans people, and seen them shit post in /lesgen/ to fuck things off, so in general it just seems like there are a lot of shit people on 4 chan. (Surprise)

I know there are some good people on /clg/ and also in /lesgen/ I even think there are some decent transwomen on here and feel bad that they get the shaft because they can't keep their community in line.
>>
>>7968216
This post is actually filth, and should be ignored.

>Lesbians to not be interested in MtFs, just like most gay guys are not into FtMs that is just how things work.

Except most gay guys don't mind Ftms and do date them.

> Its like a gay guy going into /mtfg/ and telling trans girls they are men,

I have seen this happen, and mtfg was pretty welcoming actually.

> if lesbos wanted limp dick they would just go get a beta cuck

Except that most lesbians still seem to take issue with Neo Vaginas as there are whole threads devoted to that too. (Even if it is silly) so it isn't even a genital thing. Many of the cis lesbians on here are open against MTFs and the reason is to do with trying to keep their club pure and sacred etc.
>>7932886

specifically >>7933134
Check that out for more.

Anyway Just not a great post. I believe you can do better.
>>
File: frog.png (68KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
68KB, 180x180px
>>7968216
>This seems like an obvious logical fallacy to me.
>>
File: 1327119653619.jpg (10KB, 226x234px) Image search: [Google]
1327119653619.jpg
10KB, 226x234px
>>7968249
>that's not even what this post was about
In an indirect way it IS what the post is about, cover your ears and say "lalalalalalala" all you want to but eventually it will sink in. /clg/ is for cis lesbians if you arent a cis lesbian then do not go in there because you might be offended by what you see. Get it through your thick tranny cranial vault that not every corner of this website caters to your interests. The generals exist for a reason.

>>7968300
>Except most gay guys don't mind Ftms and do date them
LMAO ok

>I have seen this happen, and mtfg was pretty welcoming actually
LMAO ok, /mtfg/ isnt welcoming to anyone not even other trans girls

>trying to keep their club pure and sacred
Yeah that is kind of THE ENTIRE POINT of the generals, jesus fuck you are either really fucking dumb or delusional beyond all help
>>
>>7968256
>scum tier trannies (Some trans people deserve the title, just like some black people describe each other with the N word.
You said trans people can deserve, not describe. Do some black people deserve the N word?

Why do you say the T word but not the N word?
>>
>>7968348
you're obviously new, because mtfg is the most welcoming place on this board, it's composed entirely of autistic hugboxing men. the only people they don't welcome are those that tell the truth
>>
>>7968348
>Yeah that is kind of THE ENTIRE POINT of the generals, jesus fuck you are either really fucking dumb or delusional beyond all help
why not just splinter them off entirely then? why not have /americanlesgen/ /uklesgen/ /whitelesgen/ /blacklesgen/ /obeselesgen/ /bluehairlesgen/ etc etc
>>
>>7968377
>why not just splinter them off entirely then?
If a splinter group has enough of a following then it should be split off, which for example is why AGPgen now exists. This happens naturally and not at the behest of special snowflakes who are butthurt that things arent exactly the way they like it.

Do you have anymore really idiotic questions to waste my time with or are you ready to go back to your crayons and coloring books yet?
>>
>>7968256
>Also while I can't speak to the exact percentage of cis women in /clg/ I do believe they are the majority. There are a lot of things that only cis women would connect to or extremely early transition transbians would get.
>/clg/ regularly witch hunts for trans people too, when they spot posts that don't read the right way.

Dude they can't even clock trans people right, sometimes pictures of obvious cis girls get posted there and they're like "lmao look at that tranny", like they forgot what AFABs look like. And besides, there are actual things that make me think most of them are men, like I mentioned in the OP. So I don't think their witch hunts are actually based in some kind of "oh women are totally socialized in this one way, they would never write a post like THAT", they're just basing stuff on their cursory knowledge of trannies from this site.

>I started going to /lesgen/ which allows trans women thinking it would be free of this shit, but taking a quick look over there today, some bitch named Kayla, and her friends just shit all over the place.
>Further proving that a lot of transpeople are shit, and I understand why it is safer to make a general rule of no trans people to try and limit the nonsense.

I just looked, she only "shit all over the place" in the sense that she talked shit about transbians. Which is what happens literally all the time in /clg/ (supposedly by "cis lesbians", even though we just saw that trans women are just as capable), so I'm not sure how the "no trannies allowed" rule actually helps anything. It's the same shit in both threads.

>I even think there are some decent transwomen on here and feel bad that they get the shaft because they can't keep their community in line.

Why is it the responsibility of a minority to represent and somehow try to control their whole community so that they don't look bad? There's no way I can control people like Kayla.
>>
>>7968366
Because as we all are learning here it is ok to be transphobic but racism is not cool.

Trans people are officially lower than black people on the totem pole. Good to know.

Also I totally get what they are saying. Basically some transwomen fucking drone on about being trans in threads where they aren't supposed to. Or they try and start shit/are generally clueless. Like most of them don't even google shit they need to know to get by as a woman in today's society.

If you don't want to be an asshat (no matter who or what you are) here are some simple tips to not starting shit on 4chan:

>Don't talk about off topic stuff in a topic general.

>Don't try and push yourself on others.

>Don't spam in general. (Saying things multiple times just makes you obnixous.)

>Spouting unfounded science/biology that you didn't go to school for will piss people off.

>Making sweeping statements about an entire group of people will piss people off. (Remember it is always easier to prove an exception exists than it is to prove a universal truth! Basic logic folks)

>Denying someone's identity. (Your not them, let them be what they are or else your just trying to start shit)

>(When in doubt) Lurk moar, Post less.

There are a few anyway.
>>
>>7968256
>some bitch named Kayla, and her friends just shit all over the place.
Kayla is a straight mtf who thinks lesbian mtfs are illegitimately trans. She'd fit right in on /cgl/ besides not being into girls. She's the perfect straight female friend for a lesbian.
>>
>>7968256
kill all tranners desu
>>
File: 43534534534.png (1MB, 1168x1416px) Image search: [Google]
43534534534.png
1MB, 1168x1416px
>>7968119
hmm? i've never posted in /clg/ before, stop lying about me all the time.
>>
File: 1380522042644.gif (1MB, 311x240px) Image search: [Google]
1380522042644.gif
1MB, 311x240px
>>7968429
>If you don't want to be an asshat (no matter who or what you are) here are some simple tips to not starting shit on 4chan
Get a load of this special snowflake dictating rules to anons on 4chan, holy shit you are beyond help you magnificent fucking retard.

Here are some simple tips for making your life (somewhat) easier:
>Fuck off back to Reddlt, tumblr, or Jewbook you delusional fucking tranny
>>
>>7968151
this

I think the majority of cislesgen is repressed straight ftms, and ftmgen is aap straight girls.

That would also explain why cislesgen acts like men, and ftmgen acts like overly offended boring girls and almost 80-90 percent of them like men
>>
File: minority.jpg (26KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
minority.jpg
26KB, 400x268px
>>7968428
>sometimes pictures of obvious cis girls get posted there and they're like "lmao look at that tranny",
That is what I am saying. Hence why I called it a witch hunt because as we know hunting witches is bogus. Hence implying what they are doing is bogus in a lot of cases. Hence. (Best things come in threes :P )

>I just looked, she only "shit all over the place" in the sense that she talked shit about transbians. Which is what happens literally all the time in /clg/ (supposedly by "cis lesbians", even though we just saw that trans women are just as capable), so I'm not sure how the "no trannies allowed" rule actually helps anything. It's the same shit in both threads.

The point of that thread is to not bring up being cis or trans.
>The only rules are that this thread is for Lesbians, and that you should NOT talk about your gender here.
Those are the only rules OP set. I think they make sense, and if people followed them we wouldn't have this kind of shit.

>Why is it the responsibility of a minority to represent and somehow try to control their whole community so that they don't look bad? There's no way I can control people like Kayla.

First off I think we can all agree that MTFs are HARDLY a minority on /lgbt/ in fact I am going out on a limb and saying that there are more MTFs than anything else on this board.

If anything cis lesbians are the minority here. Which is why there is a general for us. A lot of people look at all the topics posted here and get upset because its mostly MTF stuff. To be honest I don't even care. What I care about is the few places lesbians want to call home get fucking up with the same nonsense cluttering the rest of the board.

You can't control what others post. What you can do is try and make better quality posts as a trans person to help show that you aren't all like that. In this case when kayla came in and started talking shit, other trans people should have stepped in and been like "Nah this isn't the place." OOC
>>
>>7968447
Except they don't like straight /bi women either.
>>
>>7968488
>aap straight girls
AAPs are men actually.
>>
>>7968488
Well i'm a non-transitioning Ftm and only post on lesgen cause /FtMgen/ might as well be an old lady sewing club board
>>
>>7968513
AGPs are men
>>
>>7968521
>he doesn't understand the TruTrans/HSTS dichotomy
>>
>>7968516
>/FtMgen/ might as well be an old lady sewing club board
brutal. Sorry.
>>
>>7968216
Is there a way to filter by IP?
>>
>>7968516
yeah /ftmgen/ is pretty nice but also incredibly boring
t. repressing AAPscum
>>
>>7964147
>transbian

An autogynephilic man who fantasizes about women. Sad!
>>
>>7968497
>In this case when kayla came in and started talking shit, other trans people should have stepped in and been like "Nah this isn't the place." OOC

Didn't you do that though? And other people?

Besides, it's not like shutting her down, and shutting other trannies down, will actually improve cis lesgen's opinion of us. Especially because our posts are anonymous, so if we don't mention the fact that we're trans, we're just assumed to be cis, so it's not like we can effectively represent our community in a positive way. Only slow societal change can improve their opinion of us, or if they actually meet a trans girl in person who bucks the stereotypes.
>>
>>7968657
>repressing AAPscum
Does repressing feel bearable to you?
>>
>>7968668
Go fuck a rusty egg beater.
>>
>>7968751
i mean, i'm not going to kill myself for a few years at least, and i can get through my day to day life most of the time despite the constant depression. why?
>>
>>7968775
I'm a repressing AGP and I wondered what it's like for the other side.
>>
>TFW used to fuck, and get fucked by bi girlfriend all the time pre transition, Move in together, and it has been like half a year since sex.

Thinking she isn't really into chicks.

Wut do.
>>
>>7968798
probably about the same i imagine, except i can dress fairly masculine without it being too big a deal. i mostly just get crushes on guys who i wish i looked like, and was really into fujoshit type media as a teen until i got too embarrassed about it
>>
File: naziwomen.jpg (69KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
naziwomen.jpg
69KB, 460x276px
ROFL.

Just found this. Straight from the mouth of the OP for /clg/ self declared nazi hahaa

>>7968370
>I am OP. Aka "nazi" aka "Goldstar nazi" aka "queen of all lesbians".
>Holding out on what? Being straight wouldn't be a good thing. Hetshits are trash and male sympathizers deserve death.
>>
>>7968256
I feel like from the way your post reads, something about the way you speak is familiar.

>I know there are some good people on /clg/ and also in /lesgen/ I even think there are some decent transwomen on here and feel bad that they get the shaft because they can't keep their community in line.

I just gave up. I don't come to /lgbt/ as much anymore, or even 4chan in general really. I come here every so often to try and give helpful advice to the few I see that really need it when they're hurting most. But otherwise it's too much to make enough of a difference.
>>
>>7968497
>other trans people should have stepped in and been like "Nah this isn't the place." OOC
I was at work, I'm sorry.
>>
>>7968256
Kayla is an extremely homophobic insane straight tranny who thinks the only purpose of women is to suck cock. She's legitimately unbalanced and keeps going back to her abusive chaser boyfriend because she, again, has no value in life without men's approval and cannot imagine anybody not being that way. In general straight trannies are some of the most autistic people in /lgbt/, they're also the ones who push all these autistic blanchard threads constantly.
>>
>>7969261
>In general straight trannies are some of the most autistic people in /lgbt/, they're also the ones who push all these autistic blanchard threads constantly.

It is all adding up haha. Nah, but to be honest I don't care who is pushing all that shit but it NEEDS to fucking stop. Holy shit it needs to stop.

I am so tired of that garbage. /lgbt/ needs a janitor or multiple. I would volunteer in a heart beat. Really Janitors would solve a LOT of the issues we have here.
>>
>>7969278
It seems more energy is spent in this board discussing a bunk pseudoscientific typology of trannies than actually discussing LGBT issues. The main appeal blanchard autism has to /lgbt/ users is that it makes straight trannies feel they're not the lowest in the totem pole and can thus have somebody to attack and deride with accusations of fetishism or whatever: lesbian and bisexual trannies.

This is not helped by the fact at any given time there's like 10 threads in the catalog by a single mentally ill chaser who pushes the blanchard shit (despite not actually understanding it).

/lgbt/ REALLY needs proper moderation and janitors, it's a genuine trash can of a board despite being so slow.
>>
File: 1489900084503.jpg (105KB, 724x695px) Image search: [Google]
1489900084503.jpg
105KB, 724x695px
>>7969345
>/lgbt/ REALLY needs proper moderation and janitors
No what people that come to /tttt/ need to understand is that this isnt retarddit, tumblr, or their West Coast Liberal Arts College LGBT club hugbox snowflake enabling shithole.

>This is NOT your "safezone"
>This is NOT a place where you can silence ideas you are uncomfortable with
>This is NOT a scientific journal

Its a place for people to come talk shit and fuck around at. Anonymous isnt the problem, the quality of information on this board is not the problem, people like YOU are the problem. They go through a lot of janitors here because they get shitcanned for doing exactly what you would try to do which is editorialize the content and remove valid posts that belong on this board as "not LGBT related" simply because they dont like it.
>>
File: 345345.png (1MB, 1158x1400px) Image search: [Google]
345345.png
1MB, 1158x1400px
>>7969778
What ideas do you have that make people uncomfortable ?
or, are you just speaking for other people, you don't really have your own?
>>
go away and stop bothering people with vaginas, that want to touch other vaginas, because you feel bad that you will never have a vagina
>>
>>7970046
I don't think you people understand that you don't actually speak for all cis lesbians.
>>
Once there was a time where /lesgen/ was reasonably peaceful. It's actually the most chill gen here besides /ftmgen/ but then....he mtfs attacked. Demanding that they get accepted too.

Look, kidding aside. We get it. You wanna get laid with a lesbian. But you can't force people to things that they don't want. No matter how much you shout that you're a real girl, if the other party is only interested in natural vajays, no one can do anything about it. It's not like lesbians are forcing you to change your outfit or that you turn back into a man, so why are you demanding this of them? And you wonder why people hate you guys?

It's not discrimination. It's called having a preference. Get over yourselves. It's kind of pathetic.
>>
>>7969778
>>7969778
>>7969778
>>7969778
>>
speaking of this...this is a survey for my government class that is anonymous and takes like 2 minutes tops to do. its about the trans bathroom bill https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAufJiCMrIhEsHwSXtqk_MQDRwKP0_9u_QGEh6-M4SfEQAhg/viewform?usp=sf_link
>>
>>7970111
>>7968119
This shit never happened, you just derailed your thread on your own and interrupt even your op to talk about how much you hate trannies http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7475376/

The dick talk also comes almost entirely from yourself too. You keep derailing everything to soapbox about irrelevant shit.
>>
>>7970290
I put no on the very last question, and the reasoning is that alcoholics will store enough liquor to have it on Sunday anyways, this will just remove the planning.

t. semialcoholic
>>
File: lesgenlobsta.png (1MB, 1193x699px) Image search: [Google]
lesgenlobsta.png
1MB, 1193x699px
>>7970325
I am trans but whoever posted this picture it is hilarious and sad at the same time.

Why must existance be such torture.

Maybe I will go chill on r/actualLesbians.

Sounds more comfy.
>>
>>7964147
wait, trannies actually go to cislesgen?
i was just trying to respect boundaries
>>
>>7964147
just troll them tbdesu
>>
>>7971169
How to do that?
>>
>>7970862
This picture just doesn't match up to my experience IRL at all, these memes just annoy me. Although lobsters do look funny.

>r/actualLesbians

Okay let's not go too crazy now, that's a site for hons.
>>
>>7971265
>Okay let's not go too crazy now, that's a site for hons.

eww really?

Also it doesn't match my life experience with real lesbians either, but I find that hilarious. (can't help it)

Most of the lesbians I have met in real life treat me with with respect, are chill etc.
>>
File: 1380086264672.jpg (16KB, 256x353px) Image search: [Google]
1380086264672.jpg
16KB, 256x353px
>>7971299
>Most of the lesbians I have met in real life treat me with with respect, are chill etc.
Yeah ofc almost everyone IRL is chill and will treat you with respect, because that is how civilized people behave....... but does she let you clap dem cheeks?
>>
>>7964147
So long as people are too cowardly to hate their enemies they'll always hate themselves. If your enemies are the extremist Muslims (your average Muslim), the extremist Christians (half of the Christians), your average retard (approximately half of the world), you average man (approximately half of the world), most of everyone else that is religious, all criminal elements, most drug users, most drinkers, most insane people, most politicians, most businessmen, most law enforcements, etc., etc., etc., then you must hate every single one of them. Any excess hate you owe them that you're too cowardly to carry out, you will turn back on yourself, or others like you, but since that group still includes yourself, you're still gonna hate yourself. There's nothing more harmful to the energy levels, self-esteem, intellectual focus, health, and motivation than hating yourself. Indulging your cowardice is not worth it.

Not that I'm saying anybody who trolls on /lgbt/ is really who they say they are.
>>
>>7971324
>but does she let you clap dem cheeks?
What does this even mean? Also I have a cis girlfriend so what ever that means, probably yes?
>>
>>7971367
she probably meant clap dem chimps
>>
>>7970325
>tranner never been to the glorious first days of /lgbt/

Of course.
>>
>>7964147
Lol shut the fuck up.
>>
>>7971531
You know what, I'm just done. OP here, there's no point in fighting anymore, at this point I'm just going to choose to believe that everyone else is right and trannies are just disgusting monsters who don't deserve to live. There's no point in fighting, there are too many trannies who are actually gross for me to argue against the stereotypes, and I don't think anyone wants to believe that trannies can be good people or real women anyway. So yeah, I accept that I'm a bad person, I accept that I'll never have a relationship with a cis lesbian, I accept that I'll never have a fulfilling life, okay? If that's what everyone else believes, there's no use fighting it, I'll just look like a belligerent man anyway.

You'll catch me in cis lesgen making fun of trannies from now on.
>>
>>7971531
>That picture
Holy fucking kek, it's so accurate!
>>
>>7971666
Go full stealth it is the only option.
>>
>coming onto 4chan thinking you have any control over anything and wont be trolled to death
>>
>>7971677
>so accurate
ftm general is just as mentally unstable as mtf general
cislesgen should be shown spending more time whining about trannies than everything else
gaygen is just /r9k/ type guys who just happen to be gay

this entire board is mentally ill, not just the trannies, lol
>>
File: 4chan pranks.jpg (184KB, 710x1068px) Image search: [Google]
4chan pranks.jpg
184KB, 710x1068px
Its easy as fuck to troll trannies, just mention dna and biology,.
Anyways those threads are probably like half troll, half radfems.
If you are fragile double nigger dont be posting on 4chan, they will tell the truth.

Nigger, we just trolled globalism like a few months ago
>>
Not trying to be a dick, but the legions of transsexuals that have been flooding the LGBT community honestly is a bit off putting.

Gay btw.
>>
>>7971531
Don't see any sign of that, just you derailing the thread without prompt
>>
File: 1469774032271.jpg (103KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1469774032271.jpg
103KB, 500x503px
>>7964147
>uhh aren't you guys supposed to be all about feminism?
lol, no. Sexuality does not translate to ideology.

On-topic: Isn't MtFg a far more appripriate topic for transbians? iirc the stats for trannies is roughly 1/3rd lesbians, 1/3rd bisexuals and 1/3rd straights. It's not like you are 1% of the trans community like lesbians are of the cis community so there is no need for you to wander over to lesgen. Just talk about your girllust in MtFg where the other posters can relate to both your gender and your sexuality.
>>
File: aap.png (184KB, 759x537px) Image search: [Google]
aap.png
184KB, 759x537px
>>7964147
>I already had a nightmare about Cara
everyone is ignoring this bit, can op elaborate
>>7968151
from my observations of terfs, hsts-spectrum natal females (note: cisbians are by definition hsts-spectrum, given the whole 'homosexual' part, but when i'm talking about the spectrum i mean the more masc/butch ones) are certainly overrepresented but not to the degree usually thought
specifically, for detransitioners, the majority of ftmtfs i've met (who go terf as a matter of course) fit the aap profile better even though when they detrans they always claim they were really just butch lesbians
>>7968488
yeah, ftmg is boring as shit
i pop in there sometimes and have made a few editions but ultimately it's just
>heroin guy
>rdj posting guy who transitioned a billion years ago and had bottom surgery
>different heroin guy who went to rehab
>fucking cat guy who posts pictures of this stupid fucking cat like a literal fucking middle-aged housewife with a fucking normie meme sense of humour
>picrelated
>>
>>7971726
>Nigger, we just trolled globalism like a few months ago
>le trump won because of 4Chan maymay
>>
>>7972609
>why don't you just stay in the thread for literal AGP hons?

Lol there's no way that's happening. I've hardly ever posted there, because trannies are fucking gross. I don't belong there, and I can't relate to them. Not that I can relate to the people who post in /clg/ either, because they hardly ever talk about lesbian stuff. But still, I have standards.

>everyone is ignoring this bit, can op elaborate

I have nightmares all the time about like, home invasion. So there will be some dude or some supernatural entity that invades my home and tries to kidnap me or rape me or whatever. So it was that kind of dream, except with Cara, and I had to set up Home Alone traps and shit.
>>
>Why are trans girls prettier than me
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>muh natural born
>>
>>7972767
Kek
>>
Most people in Cislesgen don't _hate_ trannies, but if you welcome them then they take over and constantly talk about trans stuff. Just post there and don't say you're trans and it won't be an issue.
t. cis lesbian
>>
The fuck Is apg not trolling just curious
>>
>>7972780
So lie
That is not a good policy anon
>>
>>7972784
AGP = Autogynephilia.
Basically means that you aren't actually trans female, you don't have the disorder, and your only purpose for transitioning is sexual gratification.
>>
>>7972796
Thx
>>
>>7972784
autogynephilia, a sexual orientation in which someone is attracted to the idea of being a woman or the image of their own female self
>>7972796 is wrong, agp is the single most common cause of mtf dysphoria
>>
>>7972791
JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT BEING TRANS
for example you could say
>I went out for ice cream with my gf today. Dairy queen was giving away free cones.
This is a nice lesbian story and you don't need to say you're trans. It's not lying, it just isn't relevant. If your bring trans is relevant to the post then clg isn't the place for that post.
>>
>>7972807
For real though, why even bother making the distinction? Just be a girl and quit with all the cis trans bullshit unless you're talking about isomers.
>>
>>7972780
I'm not OP, but I intend to continue avoiding it and try to keep lesgen alive. I feel comfier there without all of the arguing and the MtFs (or the trolls false-flagging as MtFs, I dunno) that invade cislesgen just to be nasty make me angry when I'd really rather not be.
>>
File: spaceforall.jpg (785KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
spaceforall.jpg
785KB, 2560x1600px
>>7972807
>>7972815
^this.
>>7972909
But also keep lesgen alive. +1 Basically lesgen's "don't talk about gender" rule is training wheels for learning how to not make everything about you bring trans. (Pro tip your life is better stealth when you can pull it off.)

I am partial stealth, I moved to a new province. People only know me by my new name, and as a woman. The only real tell is some of the groups I am in on facebook, and that if they creep far enough back in my facebook they can see boy pictures.

I am debating hiding those but I don't want to "erase" my history kind of deal. So I don't know.

But basically "don't ask, don't tell"
>>
>>7971666
Trannies are just faggots that are too self-conscious about the prospect of same-sex relationships and delude themselves into thinking they're of opposite gender to try and cope with it.
>>
>>7971531
So, um, are FtMs no longer trannies anymore and even have their own designated group within /lgbt/? I thought trannies was an old slang term (or a slur) about all transgender people, not just transgender girls. Just goes to show that the majority of transphobia is only against trans girls and rarely against trans men.
>>
>>7964147
>cis lesbians are generally chill

Curious. My experience has always been the opposite. And I worked in a LGBT organization with a lesbian couple as bosses.
>>
>>7977464
Usually older butch cis lesbians are more likely to be socially unpleasant and misandric. Younger femme cis lesbians are essentially normal girls who had one too many bad experiences with a shitty ex-boyfriend.
>>
>>7977431
Except that transwomen who love women exist, and transmen who love men exist.

(Since you're considering as as though we are still our birth gender)
>>
>>7977480
Sure, maybe in your deluded fantasy they exist.

Sorry, bub. We live in the real world.
>>
>>7972361
Point is that no one fucking cared till you guys started whining the fuck out in other people's generals. That and forcing cis lesbians to feel bad about not wanting to get with you. How is that derailing?
>>
>>7972767
You know what's sad. Lesbians will still prefer an 'ugly' cis woman over passing mtfs because guess what, they still want real vaginas.

Mind blowing. I know.
>>
>>7977718
This is why trannies should keep their trans status secret.
>>
>>7977743
>implying actual lesbians wouldn't know.
>>
newsflash dumblr:
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU BENDERS
>>
There's literally no problem with cis lesgen. I'm a transbian thatgoes there regularly and i just never bring up trans stuff. Problem solved.
>>
>>7975741
>am partial stealth,
crazy hon, you don't pass at all. Tricks might fool a few dumb people but everyone can see the shit under te makeup if they're even a little perceptive
>>
File: agp.jpg (62KB, 471x720px) Image search: [Google]
agp.jpg
62KB, 471x720px
>>7979320
Well that's what they told me to do when I first came here and made a thread about it, back when I was young and innocent. My thread was more targeted at trannies who claim that they hate cis people, which seemed stupid to me because I had a cis girlfriend at the time, and they thought I was "cisnormative" for having certain opinions. I was basically complaining about how I don't fit in with trannies, so the mtf gen didn't appeal to me at all, but I wasn't allowed in cis lesgen either. So they told me to just not mention my trans status in there.

But that was before I realized that /clg/ is run by a literal narcissistic Nazi and possible Trump supporter who holds witch hunts for trannies all the fucking time, and the gen doesn't actually reflect my experiences with IRL lesbians at all. I don't know what I'd do without cis women in my life, but that place gives cis women a bad name. It's a sham, a trap, a bait thread general.
>>
>>7977718
>real vaginas
>I dunno how biology works what's homologous tissue hnngh
>>
>>7977718
>"real"
kek
>>
>>7979495
Look everyone, we've got a pontificating AGP hon who thinks people care about what he thinks!
>>
>>7979495
>I'm the tranny that started lesgen

Okay

>and later translesgen to sperate it from cis

You're fucking retarded.

>Irl you can date and talk to whoever you want but on the interenet there's literally no reason to bring up your trans status or gender.

Why are you implying that I do?

>Respect the cis lesbians by not talking about trans stuff to them, they don't care. If you need your own space make it.

I don't need my own space. I'm a woman first, lesbian second, tranny fucking last, and I don't think there's a need for a "trans lesbian general", that shit's just gross. The reason there was no traffic in those threads was because every other self-hating tranny agreed with me.
>>
>>7979495
I'm confused, weren't you and your threads infamous for being made of of freaky creeps. That's why they don't exist anymore, right?

Is it AGP that lets you feel no shame whatsoever? Is that why despite your being an insane hon that's probably done sordid things, you can get up and talk?

No wonder monsters like you aren't wanted.
>>
>>7979583
I only started the threads to set a precedent. You couldn't pay me to go to /translesgen/.

The precedent worked. Lesgen has been cislesgen since.
>>
>>7979637
But you're still an infamous creepy hon and you still keep mansplaining your ideas of morality. How nauseating, what makes the opinion of men like you relevant. What made you entitled enought to think people care when men like you barge in to put their opinions.
>>
File: dont.jpg (212KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
dont.jpg
212KB, 500x486px
>>7979668
>arguing with trolls
>"why are people delusional?!"

honey, let it go
>>
>>7979673
>>7979637
Can you please stop mansplaning about the weird shit you do in other people's places?
>>
>>7979673
The hilarious thing is you can only pull this sneaking shit on women on their threads. Irl everyone knows you're a man.
>>7979709
>more hon memes
Literally what?
>>
>>7979468
>>7979497
Triggered as fuck.
>>
>>7979893
mostly just enjoying the bait :p
>>
>>7979637
So you're literally fucking evil, why are you bragging about this?
>>
>>7979943
>>7979755
>>7979723
Thanks for the (you).
>>
File: 1487758582056.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487758582056.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>7964147
its just trolls dog

there are tranny trolls, there are cis lesb trolls, there are cisman trolls and even femboy trolls. maybe even gayman or ftm trolls but I've yet to observe this in the wild

basically stop feeding the trolls and go take a walk in some sunshine, chill the fuck out
>>
>>7980031
Why did the hon delete his post in >>7979673 ?
>>
>>7980031
I like how you panicked and deleted your post about how you like sneaking around in women's comunities online because you can't pass for shit irl
>>
>>7980512
>>7980544
Thanks for more (you)
>>
>>7979385
>literal narcissistic Nazi
Hon go to auschwitz, nobody is buying your character assassination
>>
>>7982803
She has literally referred to herself as both a narcissist and a Nazi, and don't overuse the hon meme. I just spent hours around actual hons and it was an eye opener.
>>
>>7982811
You put out of context and to women you look just like those hons
>>
>>7979337
Troll can't handle the thought that he can't spot all transwomen instantly and just might have had sex with a tranny and not know it.
>>
>>7968119
Incorrect, cislesgen was started to begin with due to lesgen getting invaded by transbians. Since there are about 100 gross hon men trying to fuck lesbians for every lesbian on /tttt/ something had to be done.
>>
>>7983402
>invaded
>men
whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>7968151
>Being HSTS means they are attracted to girls, which is why they live as lesbians
Literally the exact opposite of the truth. HSTS are attracted to men and hyperfaggy before transitioning to """women""", AGP are the transbians.
>>
>>7972766
>trannies are fucking gross
>is a tranny

>still doesn't understand why he's not wanted in cislesgen
>>
>>7983522
I use the word tranny like some people use the N word, yeah it can apply to all trannies, but it can also refer to a tranny who's really acting like a tranny, like they're just a real fucking tranny, you know? Or like, someone who flaunts being a tranny, instead of keeping that shit on the DL. You have to understand, the Y chromosome isn't actually what makes someone a tranny, that just makes you trans. No, it's acting like a damn tranny all the time that makes you a fucking tranny.
>>
>>7964147
dude everyone on 4chan hates trannies. even the trannies hate each other. cis lessies arent special
>>
>>7964147
If you want to remove cislesgen then simply just turn it into mtfg by posting in there and ignore the cisles when they start complaining about tranners posting in their thread and just continue talking about tranny things.
>>
>>7983627
You say that hon while you creep out real women. Love the mansplaning.
>>
>>7964147
hm, lesbians just seem super annoying in general, irl and on the chans

they talk about how they want to do the do with a "hot girl" than most chads do and always try to make the conversation about them
>>
>>7983686
I think I might start doing this.
>>
>>7983721
oy vey
>>
>>7983627
Tbh I've never seen any guy with less insight than you tranner. No wonder you drove everyone in Lesgen into a rage where they hate oblivious men like you.
>>
>>7964216
sassy reaction gifs only hold weight on buzzfeed and your tumblr blog goyim
>>
>>7983712
I don't "creep out real women" IRL, and I doubt that I actually upset anyone on here, everyone here seems pretty secure. And how can it even be "mansplaining" if I'm replying to some dude who said something dumb about trannies?
>>
>>7983732
Obliviousness is the marker of a true hon. Women might be frightened into shutting up and being polite but don't think they don't know you're a man. And now you're trying to sneak in their online spaces when they tell you no. How disgusting, no wonder people bash you guys.
>>
>>7983740
Okay now you're just trolling, you have no idea what I look like or what my experience is like IRL, and you just make the same post over and over again.
>>
>>7983732
You're a man and you aren't wanted. Get over it.
>>
OP for /clg/ here, ama
>>
>>7983744
Real women know exactly what tranners are like
>>
>>7983749
are you a cis lesbian?
>>
>If you have so much success with Lesbians IRL then why do you care about 4chan so much? Women arent the type to say mean stuff to your face anyway, you are more likely to get the truth here on 4chan where people have safety in anonymity.
>cis lesgen has called me cute years ago on vidchat, and lesbos irl have hit on me. clg called me horse face once thats it
>have a date with "lesbian" I met in a fun bar
>dont even pass
Th-thanks "lesbians"
>>
>>7983761
I think this might be the Nazi, or are they same person?
>>
>>7983753
Are you that hon who admitted to starting the threads and infiltrating them so he could wank or has that changed?
>>
>>7983769
No. I just got here. I started /clg/ and make every new thread.
>>
>>7983775
Ok, you should be careful. There's a crazy hon here who bragged about starting and owning the threads and sneaking around all the threads. He deleted his admission and other boast posts >>7980031 is all that's left, but there's still backups of his shit.

If you see anybody using his favorite pic in http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/image/hLVJordXHTCqZl3b6tXKew/ for his cringey impersonation of women then you know it's him and you can get him out.
>>
>>7983795
Weird. Well I don't have any contact with the OP if lesgen or the thread itself. So I don't know what that's about.
>>
>>7983814
He thought that lesgen only existed thanks to him. He's deranged.
>>
>>7983795
I like how that link shows he keeps speaking for lesbians as if he's one. That just goes to show not to belive everything they say.
>>
File: Doors Open.jpg (48KB, 960x514px) Image search: [Google]
Doors Open.jpg
48KB, 960x514px
>>7983753
Hey you! Also heads up that /clg/ is over the bump limit! (You likely know that, but just being neighborly) <3
>>7983814
>>7983821
>>7983795
Hey, So I am the OP for /lesgen/. What do you want to know? (Pic from the first edition I started, Doors open edition, kicked off with comfy rooms)
>>
>>7986706
So you're an aging, unpassable man who thinks he owns the place and treats it as a honey pot trap, right?
At least now people know to look out for you and if they ever see your images they know it's you.
>>
>>7986706
Wow, men using fettishy pics, how typical
>>
>>7986706
Are you a different person from the one who talks in http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/image/hLVJordXHTCqZl3b6tXKew/ or are you the crazy tranner from that post who insists old lesgen exists soley because of him and talks about how he spent years online in those threads stalking women.

If you're somebody else then hi. If you're him, then you're pretty much a condensed steryotype of creepy hons planing how to shit women up.
>>
>>7986836
Cool always glad to be met hostility right off the bat... I am going to pretend you are a different person, and try and answer your post in my own way.

First off I am a woman, and if you asked my girlfriend she would tell you I am pretty qt. I don't think I own /lesgen/. I have a stake in it absolutely. (If I didn't believe in it, I wouldn't have made it.)

As for the picture. Let me walk you though my thought process when I scooped it from google images. (Which is what I do for most threads) I think I googled something like "Woman beckoning doorway" A bunch of stock images with water marks came up. I didn't want anything with a water mark and I wanted it to reflect the anonymous nature of 4chan. A big focus for /lesgen/ was to make a place that would be open to anyone who is a lesbian. (yes that does mean trans women who identify as lesbian too.)

Looking at the woman in the image you don't know if she is cis or trans, and it doesn't matter. (which is the point) Since I opened with comfy rooms I wanted it to seem like you entered past this welcoming woman in the doorway to a comfortable room, that is a chill/safe space.

The image isn't mine. I won't be using it again. I just happened to have it in my downloads folder still, and thought it might help show I was OP etc.

If you actually read the thread the reoccurring theme is that people are thankful for it existing, and doing so at a comfy pace. I don't want to get too deep into the politics of the whole thing, however I will give you a small insight as what I saw as the necessity for it's creation.

I have been posting in /clg/ for a long time now and it got derailed by men, or trolls, or trans people/people pretending to be trans pretty often. Most of these posts centered around the outrage of /clg/ being exclusionary.

Part of the hope behind /lesgen/ that in providing a place for everyone (cis and trans) it might help calm some of those upset at /clg/ being exclusionary. (Part 1)
>>
>>7986933
I'm sorry, I thought you were the man from http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/image/hLVJordXHTCqZl3b6tXKew/

The one who claims he gave birth to lesgen years ago and ruled over the place and how it all exists just because of him. That he shamelessly made it a place to stalk women and hangs in there like a Perv to stalk others. He even made other posts where he speaks as if he's thHe king of lesbians and talks some nauseating impersonation of one to other straight men.

He's proof of why we have to hunt his kind, find when they've burrowed into thread and run them and their images out. He posted pics. So at least that can be used to find more of his and get better at hunting him.
>>
>>7986885
I am a different person. I haven't been on /lgbt/ for more than a couple years, so I don't know much about the original lesgen other than that there was one long before there was /clg/ (With trans people being less of an issue then I can assume there was just a general lesbian thread)

>>7986933
Part 2. As for me. I have no problem with other lesbians cis or trans. It doesn't bother me, and I consider them equal. I have trans friends IRL. Some of them are great, and others are obnoxious. I have cis friends who are great, and others who are obnoxious. I see it as a people thing at an individual level. (If anything I feel pity for some of trans people who just don't know how to act, or have anyone to teach them)

Being a lesbian is just an orientation after all. I am "gold star", but I don't brag about that, or make a big deal about it or care if the people I date are or not.

One of the core aspects of /lesgen/ is your not supposed to say if your cis or trans in the thread. The reason is for now at least people tend to make a big deal out of stuff. I think in the future this won't be necessary. For now it is just another means to keep the peace/and keep things on track.

I do still post in /clg/ and like that there is a variety of conversation to choose from. The I think the biggest thing for people who can post in both threads is to just be respectful of each other.

I don't know what else to say haha.
>>
Im a transbian who occasionally posts in cisgen without saying i'm trans because i honestly identify more with them than the losers in MTF genera
>>
>>7987018
You realize you seem the same as them to women so why are you entitled to be there. You'd probably do the straight man in a locker room thing IRL but you're too unpassable so you just try and do that there. Disgusting tranner.
>>
>>7987018
Can't blame you for not liking MTF general. I can't even open that thread. It is cringe/vomit central. Nope.
Have you tried lesgen? What did you think?
>>
>>7987018
You aren't helping the atmosphere around here by taking passive swipes at people. I mean yeah I get the whole 4chan/assholes/anon purpose and all, I'm just saying. It's a lazy excuse when you could do your part to not add tires to the fire.
>>
>>7987037
Who are you and why do you keep shitting up my thread with the same senseless post. Just let people discuss this and state their opinions in peace.
>>
>>7987018
>>7987038
It's funny how people call us mean and paranoid but we've got a bunch of AGP hons plotting how to invade clg.
>>
>>7987059
Men talking about how they don't like ther fellow men but not extending the coutesty to women are the worst. Tranners are a cancer on this site, you can't even see why people don't want men like you while you complain about it. How disgusting, how inconsiderate.
>>
>>7987087
Clearly from clg, probably their queen or someshit.
>>
>>7987096
You realize many share that opinion. Oblivious entitled men tend to enrage people.
>>
>>7987038

>kayla
>>
>>7987112
I am not Kayla. Besides she hates lesbians and believe dick is the only thing that has any value in life remember.
>>
File: notbengarrison.jpg (91KB, 736x525px) Image search: [Google]
notbengarrison.jpg
91KB, 736x525px
>>7987108
You live in a fantasy world where pic related somehow represents all trans people. Literally Christfag levels of retardation.
>>
>>7987132
Dear god all you fetishists are sick
>>
>>7987137
That is the real world and that's exactly what all you men who invade clg do
>>
File: 1488941081054.gif (773KB, 259x214px) Image search: [Google]
1488941081054.gif
773KB, 259x214px
>All of this shitposting and people gobbling it up
>>
>>7987137
Somebody caption this for clg and the tranners
>>
File: floorglassW.jpg (63KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
floorglassW.jpg
63KB, 425x282px
>>7987037
>>7987070
>>7987087
>>7987108
>>7987146
>>7987155
>>7987164
These are all the same hateful person who rants about clg being invaded by men, and calling transwomen men/tranners.

They have some legit personal beef with men >>7977275 however, they have let that totally consume them and are projecting it on innocent trans women who haven't done anything to her.

I am deeply sorry for the things that have happened to you/in your life; but have no sympathy for someone so totally consumed by hate anymore.
>>
>>7987185
Not to say men aren't disgusting or that they can't do all that horrible shit, but I think that may have just been more shitposting.
>>
>>7977275
Just saying but I think it is safe to assume MOST transwomen wouldn't even be capable of stuff like that let alone do it.

I am not a male :(
>>
>>7987201
Do you understand that you aren't any different from those men? I can't bekive you all can be so oblivious.
>>
>>7964147
Another example of trannies silencing real women.
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.