[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do the gay men here feel about the HSTS theory and the idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: 1487812000803.jpg (195KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487812000803.jpg
195KB, 567x800px
How do the gay men here feel about the HSTS theory and the idea of children being so gay to the point of needing to be transitioned ?
>>
>>7924955
They don't NEED to be! They GET transitioned because society wants to shoehorn gays into heteronormative gender roles.
>>
>>7924955
HSTS, AGP and other supposed "tranny trains of thought" are all pure pseudoscience.

People are complicated. They cannot be summarized for easy reference.
>>
>>7925018
>HSTS, AGP and other supposed "tranny trains of thought" are all pure pseudoscience.
Proof?
>>
>>7924955
Why are you posting so oftenrecently
Why hasn't somebody just murdered you since all your personal info is out there
>>
>>7925029
The proof is in the pudding. Read Blanchard's theories and you can plainly see he is talking out of his ass, as "scientists" in wishy washy fields like Blanchard's often do.

If you must have some authority cited, know that the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (worlds largest group for medical professionals treating the trans) entirely rejects Blanchard's "research".
>>
>>7925075
>The proof is in the pudding.
My thoughts exactly actually. To hell with authorities.
>>
File: Millon_1962.jpg (112KB, 665x955px) Image search: [Google]
Millon_1962.jpg
112KB, 665x955px
>>7925018
>People are complicated. They cannot be summarized for easy reference.
Horseshit.
>>
>>7925113
>>7925113
Another purveyor of pseudoscience who claimed to understand the minds of other people when he did not even understand his own mind. If only all the retarded shrinks could just be sent to gulag or something.
>>
>>7924999
this is true
>>
>>7926912
But how can we save them from it?
>>
>>7925298
>be sent to gulag

"
Every society charges certain agents with the power to enforce its rules to protect the
common good. At their best, such individuals recognize the weight of their mission and
balance social and individual needs, consider extenuating circumstances, and dispas-
sionately judge intentions and effects before rendering a final verdict. In contrast, the
enforcing sadist is society’s sadistic superego, vested in punishment for its own sake,
unable to be appeased. Military sergeants, certain cops, university deans, and the harsh
judge all feel that they have the right to control and punish others. Cloaked within so-
cially sanctioned roles, they mete out condemnation in the name of justice with such
extraordinary force that their deeper motives are clear. Ever seeking to make them-
selves seem important, these sticklers for rules search out those guilty of some minor
trespass, make them cower before the power of their position, and then punish them
with a righteous indignation that reeks of repressed anger and personal malice. Despite
their responsibility to be fair and balanced, such individuals are unable to put limits on
the emotions that drive their vicious behaviors. Though not as troublesome, many
minor bureaucrats also possess such traits. The enforcing sadist represents a combina-
tion of the sadistic and compulsive personalities.
"
>>
>>7927001
no one knows
>>
>>7927746
It can't be that tricky. Raise them without gender roles and they'll be perfectly happy with their bodies.
>>
>>7927336
want to guess my astrological sign next?
>>
>>7924999
>>7924955
Did you not realize that all sorts of GNC males like femboys use hrt and other transition stuff mtfs do

>>7927772
They'll become like the femboys and still be unhappy about their body and hoard massive amounts for things like ffs. Your social engineering backfires.
>>
File: 1483010944429.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1483010944429.png
9KB, 362x358px
>>7927772
>It can't be that tricky. Raise them without gender roles and they'll be perfectly happy with their bodies.
>It can't be that tricky
>Raise them without gender roles
>perfectly happy

Hahahaha neck yourself right now, scum.
>>
>>7927813
>>7927820
I'd like to know why you think it wouldn't work.

No comment on the femboy bit.
>>
File: 54645645.png (2MB, 1090x1294px) Image search: [Google]
54645645.png
2MB, 1090x1294px
>>7927820
What's got you so flustered, cuckold?
>>
>>7927336
>such individuals recognize the weight of their mission

should they choose to accept it
>>
>>7927837
Because all the GNC makes end up using the same stuff MTFs or kill themselves
>>
>>7927956
I don't think that's true.
>>
>>7927978
Look at the Femboy threads here and on reddit. Not giving them blockers causes BDD and also means they hoard money for ffs and more and have to fake their way into getting it
>>
>>7927837
>>7927838
The fact that even if raised on a desert island, alone, there is still a multitude of retards who would want to chop off tumors growing from their crotch or chest.

Fuck you. I just want out of this body. Crawling in my skin.
>>
>>7928001
>>7928101
You're both just asserting your beliefs as facts.
>>
>>7928116
BDD is a medical fact. You value some sociological pseudoscience over a disease.
>>
>>7928116
How about I assert my big, long belief in your fat, heaving fact, anon? Bend over.
>>
>>7927779
>>
>>7924955
What is bdd and gnc mean?
>>
>>7931505
body dysmorphic disorder
gender non conforming
>>
>>7924955
Many feminine gay men are far better off as women
>>
>>7932413
OP of >>7878559 detected
>>
File: 1463945921094.jpg (887KB, 1261x3193px) Image search: [Google]
1463945921094.jpg
887KB, 1261x3193px
>>7924955
The idea of HSTS doesn't make sense to me, because I am, as a transsexual, in no way attracted to gay men. And believe me, they're all over my radar--their gay faces, their gay little voices, their gay mannerisms. It's even worse if they are so-called "straight acting." As if everybody can't tell. Completely repulsive and it turns my limp girl noodle into an over-boiled macaroni mush.

Now the idea of lumping any particular tranny into either the "transitioned for social reasons" camp or the "transitioned for body dysmorphic reasons" camp, exclusively, is just disingenuous because it's BOTH. It's obviously both.

I'll take a chaser any day over a fag. A chaser fetishizes you, yeah, but he's a straight guy with a paraphilia. There's a big difference.
>>
>>7932465
I think the theory implies that gay men aren't attracted to gay men either. Hence all the straight friend posts. Gay men like straights but aren't feminine enough for them, unlike HSTS, who transition. By being more female, HSTS get to live the gay dream of getting a straight man.

The theory doesn't split trannies between social and dysmorphic transitions. For both groups of tranny, both reasons apply, though in different ways.

>A chaser fetishizes you, yeah, but he's a straight guy with a paraphilia.
Unless he's a repressing tranny himself.
>>
File: 1465577975743.png (73KB, 1545x422px) Image search: [Google]
1465577975743.png
73KB, 1545x422px
>>7932494
>gay men aren't attracted to gay men
That would explain the copious drug use.
>>
>>7925075
>The proof is in the pudding. Read Blanchard's theories and you can plainly see
that he is absolutely correct.
>>
>>7931403
Those are my 3 types!
>>
>>7924955
Homosexuality is just odd, it's not normal to be attracted to the gender that already has your traits... this is why people react badly to gay couples

Whereas christians are much more chill with seeing a trans woman and cis man hugging each other
>>
>>7937846
>it's not normal to be attracted to the gender that already has your traits...
[citation needed]
>>
>being so gay they have to transition
*overvaluing their appearance to the point of transitioning

If something is a social science that makes one community feel more like special snowflakes, it may be worthless.
>>
>>7935923
20% facts and 80% pseudoscience != absolutely correct
>>
>>7938776
Explain what falls in each?
>>
>>7924999
No it's because straight dudes want chicks with dicks.
>>
>>7938825
Facts: trans lesbians are naturally more masculine than straight trans women
Pseudoscience: pretty much everything else
>>
>>7924955
>HSTS
STOP
>>
>>7932465
that's completely a part of the theory, anon
hsts people, amongst other things, are much more attracted to straight than gay members of their natal sex
you also see this in gay men in particular (not as certain of an equivalent with lesbians, though the sheer number of aap 'lesbians' may explain that) being attracted to straight people
i wonder if attraction-to-heterosexuals correlates with other gnc traits like altered vocal cadence or unusually masculine/feminine gender presentation, my intuition is that it will

>tfw you accidentally explained the typology as 'social vs physical' too many times and now people believe it's literally that
>>
>>7939080
>trans lesbians are naturally more masculine than straight trans women
Why is that though?

>pretty much everything else
Specifically?
>>
>>7927772
>Raise them without gender roles and they'll be perfectly happy with their bodies.
Being trans is something you are born. Gender roles are irrelevant to feeling dysphoria.
>>
File: nomi and amanita2.png (551KB, 845x465px) Image search: [Google]
nomi and amanita2.png
551KB, 845x465px
>>7939080
big true here.

>>7939320
probably the same reason cis lesbians are naturally more masculine than straight cis women, "ginephilic" brains are naturally more masculine than a "androphilic" one, cis lesbian brains and cis men brains have differencies, but also some similarities, and personally, i think the majority of "AGPs" have "lesbian brain" and that a lot of hons are the result of when you put a lesbian brain in male body.

the behavior of early transioned trans lesbian also have a lot of similarities to cis lesbians, and a lot of them adopt butch identities if they pass, adopt lesbian culture and fashion, they feel in home in queer women groups, etc.

straight trans women not, they don't feel "right" in queer groups, they don't identify with gay males, trans lesbians, cis lesbians, etc. but yes with other straight women, they ideal relationship is with gender conformity males, etc.

FtM's the same, gay FtM are more feminine than straight FtM, even the "butch" ones, their trans identity is legitimate, but also the fact that gay men, cis or trans are naturally way more feminine than straight men, cis or trans, people should accept than "gay" brains always have characteristics of the opposite gender.

for that reason a lot of gay males have better relationship with females, have tendency to "female jobs" and a lot of lesbians have male friends if they are not dicks and the lesbian is not mysandric, or why lesbians have tendecy to do sports, outdoor activities, and why there's so many trans lesbian in tech thanks to "lesbian brain + male socialization" combo.

trans bi who in practice is pretty much a trans lesbian.
>>
>>7943564
>and personally, i think the majority of "AGPs" have "lesbian brain" and that a lot of hons are the result of when you put a lesbian brain in male body.
Why not straight male brains that have their orientation turned inwards to make themselves want to be female?
>>
File: pricefield3.png (193KB, 584x879px) Image search: [Google]
pricefield3.png
193KB, 584x879px
>>7943599
i doubt people just transition bc autogynephilia, AGP can be a result of the dysphoria and repression, a lot of trans women who have autogynephilia lose it once they start HRT, there's a lot of young transitioners who are lesbians or bi with preference for women and never have autogynephilia (i think precisely bc they transition before the fetish appears), trans lesbians just like straight trans women have disphoria, even if they are more masculine they still have disphoria for their anatomy, gender, hormones, etc.

just my opinion, i just hate how much a hard time gets gay trans people.
>>
>>7943656
I meant, rather than having lesbian brains, they have het male brains with their inward orientation being the cause of their dysphoria and why they are lesbian, and if they have AGP the cause of that too.

>i just hate how much a hard time gets gay trans people.
Me too.
>>
>>7943599
> that have their orientation turned inwards
So pseudoscience.
>>
I'm a lesbian mtf and don't feel comfortable about most (cis or mtf) lesbians.
Sometimes I wish I would like men and be at least bi, but I just cannot imagine getting romantic and/or sexual with a man at all.
The only media that touches the romantic side of my heart are well written lesbian fanfiction stories or some of the very, very rare girlxgirl scences in television series.

Butch lesbians are a huge turn off for me and I only like femme lesbians, really cute dykes (there are not many of them, though).

Before I transitioned I acted pretty much as an agender and an asexual. I presented as a slightly feminine dressed boy and just didn't react, when a girl approached me, even if I liked her or had a crush on her. It was just a horror. I think my social dysphoria was very strong, not implying that I didn't experience any body dysphoria, too.

This single time I kissed a girl - after drinking some amount of alcohol - I literally started crying.

My transition was very hard at first (family problems etc.), but HRT went really well for me and I ended reasonably okay looking.

After looking for opportunities to find a female partner to fall in love with I found out that most lesbians are not really my type...
I think that some of them only pass as female because of their softer/female skin, the lack of facial hair and their voice. I don't mind a tomboyish personality, but that's just too much.
>>
>>7943996
Date a bi girl?

Why did you start crying with the girl you kissed?
>>
>>7944015
>Date a bi girl?
That is probably the best chance for me to be with somebody in my life.

>Why did you start crying with the girl you kissed?
It was extreme gender dysphoria. In her eyes I was a guy and I didn't want to participate in that role because it felt unnatural to me. She even said that I acted like a girl, but I was too closeted back then to tell her or anybody about my feelings. Well, I guess, that's it.

But I even started crying this one timer my mother tried to comfort me with saying that I'm "such a great guy". I was really, really messed up before I transitioned and only could deal with my life with acting agender. This lead, of course, to weird situations.
>>
>>7932494
Its true, alot of chasers are repressed trannies. But we're still straight acting at least.
>>
>>7943564
>the behavior of early transioned trans lesbian also have a lot of similarities to cis lesbians
but how many earlytransbians have you encountered?
i've encountered a couple
they have some cisbian trappings, but generally act a lot more like the traditional autistic sjw programmer transbian than the average cisbian
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.