[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All Gays Should Become Trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 14

Give me three good reasons why all gay men shouldn't be forcefully turned into qt transgender girls.

>Protip
you cant
>>
>>7878559
Because it would make being a lesbian more confusing.

Gender dysphoria would also have them all killing themselves.

Also fuck that OP Image.
>>
Cause we're not freaks. We enjoy our genitalia.
>>
>>7878559
This is what they do with the fafanine in samoa, they socially transition gay boys from a young age. Straight guys can even have sex with a bottom fafanine and it's not gay cuz they're not considered men.

I think it's a great idea actually and the west seems to be moving in that direction.
>>
>>7878559
Because we are not mentally ill
>>
>>7878572
>Because it would make being a lesbian more confusing
Do you like women with big penors? yes or no. It's not a hard question.

>Gender dysphoria would also have them all killing themselves.
Only transgenders get gender dysphoria, thus proving they should be qt trans grills.

>Also fuck that OP Image.
But muh AGP.

>>7878623
You can keep your genitalia and you could still be a bottom or a top desu <3

>>7878650
Being gay is a mental illness, you might as well go all the way at this point.
>>
>>7878559
Cause I like my dick faggot
>>
>>7878665
That defeats the purpose of being a tranny~
>>
>>7878665
>Being gay is a mental illness, you might as well go all the way at this point.

Not at all it was proven that being gay is more than mental unlike transgernderism which is pure mental.

Go kill yourself now.
>>
>>7878559
>Give me three good reasons why all gay men shouldn't be forcefully turned into qt transgender girls.
>qt transgender girls
>qt
Here are your three reasons OP: 1. it's impossible, 2. it's still impossible, 3. it's going to stay impossible for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>7878559
>Don't have dysphoria
>Take mones to get feminine body
>Suddenly have dysphoria

you didn't think this very far thru did you
>>
>larger number of hons
>larger suicide scale
>Drastic population decrease ( minus this one if you never had hope for humanity in the first place)
>>
File: smug_face_by_ay_carumba-d5tjwji.png (681KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
smug_face_by_ay_carumba-d5tjwji.png
681KB, 1024x1024px
>>7878688
Being gay is a sin. God will curse you with AIDS for your blasphemy. I'm just trying to save you(Traps aren't gay).

>>7878677
You can keep your peepee. You can even choose to have it masculine and big or small and feminine.

>>7878683
Nope. Lots of mtf tranny's keep their dicks. Nothing wrong with a cute girl with a little extra.

>>7878696
That's why we force them into it at a young age.

>>7878700
Wrong. I you don't want to hear this, but all gay men are repressed trannies. Why do you think they either become super masc (repression) or fembois (giving into their desires).This would only help them.
>>
File: 1344229495675.jpg (33KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
1344229495675.jpg
33KB, 400x315px
>>7878732
>larger number of hons
They will be a sacrifice for the greater good of humanity.

>larger suicide scale
I asked for good reasons.

>Drastic population decrease
See above.
>>
>>7878736
so no average gay men exist that aren't super masc or fembois? i hope you're enjoying my (you)s xoxo
>>
>>7878736
>Wrong. I you don't want to hear this, but all gay men are repressed trannies. Why do you think they either become super masc (repression) or fembois (giving into their desires).This would only help them.

I see you've never met a gay person, ever.
>>
>>7878736
>That's why we force them into it at a young age.
Still won't give them real puccis.
>>
>>7878890
SRS and boipuccis my friend

>>7878848
I've met plenty of gays, literally hundreds, and all of them show signs of being repressed.

>>7878832
Homosexuals aren't gay.
>>
>>7878988
>real
>puccis
>>
>>7878988
Which signs of repression in specific? They could be attributed to different things besides trans repression.
>>
File: trumpwillwin-notext.jpg (85KB, 1800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
trumpwillwin-notext.jpg
85KB, 1800x1000px
>>7878559
Hmmm seems like no one could give me any real reasons not to. I better get started on writing that executive order.
>>
>>7878559
Because I like being a gay man. Idk why trans occurs and I love and support trans people. one of my best friends is trans and I think she's incredible. But I personally like being a gay man, like gay sex and the gay lifestyle is what I enjoy.

Also I'm sexually top and am repulsed by other men's penises so getting a vagina would destroy my sex life.

I like wearing men's clothes, having a mans body, I like my stubble and masculine bone structure, I like having short hair and I love putting my dick inside a hot guy.

Being a gay man is fucking awesome.
>>
Because I'm attracted to boys, not girls or girls (male)
>>
>>7878572
>Because it would make being a lesbian more confusing
...but the lesbians would be transitioning too
in fact, lesbians becoming men is much closer to the reality than gay men becoming women in western countries, with the prominent exception of blaire white
>>7878639
this is legitimately true
whether the majority of gender-non-conforming attracted-to-natal-sex people are gay or trans is 100% culture dependent, as shown by recent research by j. michael bailey, and the west is finally moving to transgender homosexuality as opposed to egalitarian
>>7878572
>>7878700
>>7878732
it is not likely, given anecdata and potential conclusions from what research exists, that the majority of cis people in general and hsts-spectrum (read: gay 'cis') people in particular develop dysphoria when they transition
>>
>>7878559
Because that sort of authoritarian action is fucking disgusting, fucking kill yourself and take your government enforced social standards with you.
>>
>>7881076
I vomited reading this
>>
>>7881076
Disgusting

>>7881144
The goverment requires all citizens to have health care. I dont see how this is an issue.
>>
>>7881189
>disgusting
Well, he gave you reasons.

How about the fact that women are physically inferior? Why force people into dysphoria so we can have less capable people in society? Because you project reppresion on people? Stop trying to inflict your trauma on children.
>>
>>7878665
>Only transgenders get gender dysphoria, thus proving they should be qt trans grills.

Transgender people get gender dysphoria because of the mismatch between their birth sex and their brain which more closely matches that of the opposite sex. If you forced a cis person to transition they would give themselves dysphoria in the same way. Look at David Reimer as an example.
>>
>>7881153
Sorry that I was born into the right body and enjoy my life.

>>7881262
Actually gay men and straight women have very similar brains as do lesbians and straight men.
So the brain issue doesn't seem to be why people are trans.
>>
>>7881277
As far as I'm aware, they're brains are not very similar. A gay man's brain is closer to a woman's than the average man's is, yes, but they are not closer to a woman's brain than a man's.
>>
>>7878559
I never thought I'd agree with /pol/,but I think I understand now what they mean when they use the word degenerate.
>>
File: 1488333110345.jpg (52KB, 303x442px) Image search: [Google]
1488333110345.jpg
52KB, 303x442px
WTF IT THIS THREAD?
>>
>>7881300
forcibly transitioning males is unironically a good idea
>>
>>7881283
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/06/080616-gay-brain.html
>>
File: mtf_brain_scan_differences.png (254KB, 959x714px) Image search: [Google]
mtf_brain_scan_differences.png
254KB, 959x714px
>>7881277
>Actually gay men and straight women have very similar brains as do lesbians and straight men.
>So the brain issue doesn't seem to be why people are trans.
Simply not true
>>
File: 1488329523494.jpg (6KB, 186x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488329523494.jpg
6KB, 186x250px
We should force all lesbians to become men aswell
>>
>>7881410
the bstc study was fundamentally flawed in that it did not control for hormone use in any meaningful way -- though it included two people with tumours that released cross-sex hormones, both were at very low doses (far below that taken for cross-sex hrt) and for far shorter time periods than the trans women (about a year each, whereas some of the trans women were on hrt for decades)
even then, the range of cis and trans bstcs overlapped
the swaab/zhou studies are no longer taken seriously by researchers finding the neurological basis of transsexualism, and have been supplanted by better, more recent research
>>
>>7878559
1. It'd be a ridiculously expensive waste of resources just so that gay men can become straight trans women for no logical reason

2. Transitioning as a person not experiencing gender dysphoria would likely cause gender dysphoria.

3. Transitioning into a qt grill almost never happens. It always becomes a hon, unfortunately male to bailey jay-like futanari character rarely actually works

4. Transitioning sterilises the male/female, meaning no sperm donations or egg donations from those people.

5. Fuck you nigger, I'm perfectly happy with my slightly-overweight-not-very-masculine man body

6. It's immoral to force this shit on people, and it's also homophobic to target gay men for how they were born
>>
>>7881536
>3. Transitioning into a qt grill almost never happens. It always becomes a hon, unfortunately male to bailey jay-like futanari character rarely actually works

To be fair, I think OP is advocating for weeding out gays at a young age and then forcing them to transition, not for getting 35 year old bears to do it.

Doesn't make the post any less retarded though.
>>
>>7881536
Bailey Jay is legit ugly though.
I'm a gay man so idk what trans aspire to look like but I've seen much hotter trans girls than that gross Bailey Jay.

Also this pretty much happens in Saudi Arabia. The government pay for transitioning because they'd rather have trannies than gays.
I wonder how it affects them.
>>
>>7881562
I believe you're thinking of Iran, not Saudi Arabia. Iran has one of the highest rates of trans people as a result.
>>
File: giphy.gif (524KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
524KB, 245x245px
>>7878559
Are you fucking nuts? I'm bi and trans and extremely femme and I refuse to live in a world without bears.

They're like the most handsome humans to have walked the earth.

This is a bad idea and you should be ashamed for the audacity of thinking of it and presenting it for public consideration.

Yuck!
>>
Because whoever fucked them would be gay, so they'd also have to transition. it's a snake eating its tail scenario.
>>
Most guys would never pass and GnRH agonists destroys bone structure, trans kids who take puberty blockers have paper bones in their 20s. It's also some Iranian/Saudi Arabian shit.
>>
>>7878559

1. David Reimer. He wasn't gay, but he was a man who went through gender reassignment surgery due to a mishap when he was circumcised at the age of six months. It resulted in him losing his penis, and a psychologist working on the child's case decided to experiment on him to see about the theory of "Gender Neutrality".

He had sex reassignment surgery at 22 months, and was raised under the name of "Brenda". From that point on, the psychologist worked on gender roleplay and conditioning.

This continued up to his teenage years, but Brenda stated that "she" never felt like a girl even in those years. At the age of 13, she refused to see the psychologist and threatened her own life if they resumed going to the therapist. The parents informed Brian of the events leading up to the reassignment, he elected to reassign himself as a male. Undergo treatment to become a man, even giving himself the name of "David" instead of "Brenda".

After that, he had a double mastectomy, testosterone injections, and two phalloplasty operations done to fully complete his reassignment.

In that case, he was reassigned at birth, but it still didn't fit for him. Reassignment can mentally scar people much more viciously than you think, the people they love, the people themselves, and it can cause greater problems later on.

2. It costs money and resources that can be better used for other things. Honestly, your idea of transforming all gay men into transgender girls is cute, but it is misguided and ridiculous.

It'll cost around $1,500 a year for hormone therapy, the actual surgery itself being $30,000 per person. Not including facial reconstruction surgery and breast augmentation. This price depending on the doctor, location, but rest assured that it will not be covered by any sort of medicare.

3. If it is hard enough for you to get a normal girlfriend, why would a forced trans one want you?
>>
>>7881895
>look it up
>canada
EVERY TIME
>>
>>7881585
Trans girls aren't gay.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 883x878px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 883x878px
>>7878559
Would I be a cute sissy?
>>
>>7878559
Im an average gay guy that likes average gay guys. Its people like you that make lgbt so gross. Not everything has to be feminine, Im gay cause i like guys. Not guys that pretend to be girls.
Fucking creep.
>>
>>7881895
>David Reimer.
>He wasn't gay,
If he had been, her transition would have been a success.
>>
>>7883188
If you have to ask, no.
>>
>>7883235
being feminine and qt is superior
>>
>>7883257
Good, stay superior
Ill be down here with all the normal gays without mental illness
>>
>>7881795
This is what terfs are claming about puberty blockers weakening bones, if it's true than that's fucked up. If we're gonna manufacture trannies we should just go straight to hrt.
>>
File: 1488263567120.jpg (39KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
1488263567120.jpg
39KB, 388x388px
>>7883296
>being gay
> implying you don't have a mental illness
Top kek
>>
>forcefully
That's why.
>>
>>7878559
Is this the same artist who did the were diaper?
>>
>Because gay boys like gay boys, not girls
>Because we enjoy ours and our partners' penises
>Because there's no such thing as a qt transgender
Easy.
>>
>>7883756
Don't you have anything better to do?
>>
>>7884088
There's no lgbt threads on pol for him to shitpost on atm
>>
>>7878559
because I'm not a degenerate patient at a mental institution
>>
Because all trans people are disgusting
>>
>>7883188
yes you would, i'd smash desu
>>
>>7881895
The David Reimer experiment failed because it was conducted by a Harry Benjamin Syndrome era doctor who tried to turn a child into an idealized version of a little girl instead of trying to allow them to develop into their own identity based off of female socialization.

It's as if our very own Cara was given permission to oversee the development of an early transitioner.
>>
>>7881895
I expect Reimer would have adjusted to be being female if they had been raised by parents who didn't know about the reassignment.

The reality was a very flawed experiment on gender neutrality.
>>
File: tumblr_njsl4se6SS1r50myfo1_500.gif (219KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njsl4se6SS1r50myfo1_500.gif
219KB, 500x429px
Thanks for reminding me why I have crippling depression
>>
>>7878623
>>7878650
Yes you are, you hedonistic, serial killing narcissists.
>>
>>7892726
???
>>
>>7878559
Not all men would be able to pass and would look like ugly freaks and never get any love. Plus I like being male
T. Normal gay guy
>>
>>7897304
>Plus I like being male
why tho
>>
>>7897281
Fags are rather prodigious at being serial killers, if killing serially is still a thing. I'm under the impression that it's actually quite a bit more significant than rampage killing. Oh yeah, and then there's various degrees of bug chasing, meth habits, religious fundamentalism, child abuse, and so on.
>>
>>7878559
Being able to enjoy the body you were born in is a gift. I wish dysphoria on no one.
>>
>>7897326
Different anon here, but, lots of reasons!

Having a penis is pretty great. I like my beard too.
>>
I am fucking ugly and CANNOT got trans. It would cost me lots of money to become a hideous hon. My only choice is to make my BF feel like a princess and cuddle with him to absorb his bliss.
>>
>>7899054
ok what's great about those things? and what are the other reasons?
>>
File: 91.jpg (110KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
91.jpg
110KB, 768x1024px
>>7899139
>having a penis is a lot of fun
>women get penis envy
>they know they are missing out on the fun
>they know the vagina is an awful bleeding gash
>beard looks cool on my face
>no boobs, no extra weight on my chest
>much more aerodynamic body
>have the superior male skeletal structure
>bigger, stronger, faster than females
>people take men more seriously than women
>have hairy legs, hairy pits, hairy everywhere
>don't need to worry about it
>will never have to shave my body in my whole life
>did I mention the penis doesn't bleed every month?
>>
>>7899184
i wish i got those things
>>
>>7878559
1. I do not identify as a woman.
2. If I were transformed into a woman, I'd be a Lesbian.
3. I like other gay men, straight guys are hot, but I like other gay guys.
>>
>>7899184
Love the list.
Also love the art.
>>
>>7897545
What is bug chasing?
>>
>>7899184
Hairiness is disgusting.
Shave you beast.
Gay men hate hairiness just as much as straight men.
>>
>>7878559
Because unless you transition at age 2, you'll end up as a disgusting hon.
Nobody knows they're gay at that age.

Also being a man is simply more fun.
>>
>>7899184
I tried so fucking hard to want this, I convinced myself at one point that I could just be a gay dude and I'd be okay, but no, my maleness hurts me and I don't know why.

I envy the shit out of you.
>>
>>7878559
only because there's no more hot men for me to be dysphoric about

Then I would have no more men to fuck but girls, fuck that
>>
File: daddy.jpg (49KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
daddy.jpg
49KB, 500x702px
>>7899308
You're either clueless or trolling
Hairy men are Gods in the gay community

The only people who like hairless twinks are pedos and men who shave their bodies are trying to please females who wish to emasculate and control them.
>>
>>7903145
Still in the denial stage I see. Why don't your try HRT?
>>
>>7903263
Preferences are just that preferences.
Would you say the same thing about a white person liking a Hispanic, black or Asian person?
Every person likes different things, sometimes there are others that like the same things. That is how "sub-cultures" are created in the LGBT community.
Sub-culture examples:
Bear
Twink
Otter
>>
>>7903263
Gods in the gay community? Ngr you delusional.
How many go go boys in gay clubs are hairy?
How many guys on the covers of and in gay magazines are hairy?
How many male models hired by gay men are hairy?
Gay men hate hairiness even more than straight women.
No one likes otters and bears apart from other otters and bears.
I wasn't referring to hairless twinks I was referring to smooth hunks.
>>
>>7904950
I'd say grief/bargaining, I started HRT as soon as I found out it was even a thing.
>>
>>7878559
Do you like legal HELL
>having to legally define homosexual
>having to legally confirm homosexuality (fetishes)
>having to define a sex change (transvestites (I don’t understand the medical procedure but I think it would be possible to only change an individual’s genitals))
>having a mandate on a complex medical procedure
>translesbians
>possibly goes against the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights – article 1 and article 5

Do you like suicide
>the hormones used during a transition could really fuck someone up
>transsexual suicide is twice more likely than homosexual suicide
>we don’t even know if homosexuality is the attraction to one sex that happens to be yours or the attraction to the sex that has to be yours
>officially marking something about someone as wrong
>>
>>7883188
Mons why do you have to ask? I thought you were on femenems by now?
>>
>>7899184
Have to agree, men aren't pretty(traps excepted) but we're functional and practical.

>>7903145
So you'd rather be a tranny and have to put up with chasers and bi guys? I'm a masc AGP and I feel like I can live as a straight man.
>>
>>7907322
>So you'd rather be a tranny and have to put up with chasers and bi guys? I'm a masc AGP and I feel like I can live as a straight man.

Everyone has to put up with shitty people before they find the right person, why would this be any different? I'm not AGP, have fun playing sudoku when you're 50
>>
>>7905359
>possibly goes against the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights – article 1 and article 5
Circumcision patently does and that's never bothered anyone.
>>
>>7907322
>but we're functional and practical.
i don't care about those. i'd rather be weak and bleed and have a gash.
>>
>>7878559

LOL'd.

Cis Fag here.

Wouldn't work because I'm a man lol. If you cut my dick off or tried putting me into a dress, I'd just be a very upset man.

I'm a man who likes thinner, slightly submissive men. With hair.
>>
>>7907352
True, gay or trans either way your targeting a much smaller part of the population. Might as well go with what feels best for you.

Sudoku at 50 is a little early, look how long Bruce Jenner lasted before he cracked.
>>
>>7907370
Yes however circumcision is a less significant practice with proven medical benifits (hiv) (foreskin away or entire penis away)
>>
>>7911783
>with proven medical benifits (hiv)
You're scientifically ignorant. Enjoy continuing to commit your stone age barbarism on the next generation while telling yourself science is on your side.
>>
>>7878559

Because trannies are completely fucked in the head?

You can't really "love" a tranny, it doesn't work. You have to be infatuated with the image they want to be perceived as, but not them as they are. Gays don't have that problem.

The inherent problem with wanting to date a tranny is that you have to perpetuate the fantasy that they are female, which for an actually straight man is probably not going to happen. If you happen to be attracted by trannys, 1. You're gay now so you have to become one yourself and 2. They won't like you because nobody hates tranny chasers more than trannys.

It's a paradox.
>>
>>7911847
i'd date someone who treats me like a girl even if they are gay and see me as male.
>>
>>7911799

>stone age barbarism
(I am assuming that you are talking about male circumcision)
The procedure is old, however to call it that when done under in a proper environment with properly trained professionals is an insult to modern medicine, (if you were referring to Jewish practice of letting anyone do it I have to agree) (out of personal experience: I did not remember anything of the circumcision I got for medical reasons at around age 6, however my parents told me that it was a painless procedure done while under anaesthesia) however doing it for non-medical reasons is something that should be seen as immoral due to the inevitable risk of unnecessary complications and (posslible) psychological effects.

regarding the first counter argument
UN officials might be of the (sadly enough) understandable opinion that the rights to practice religion goes above the right to be protected against possible medical complications.

>while telling yourself science is on your side
here have a paper, I read it in full and did not see any significant problems in both the methods of obtaining data and the conclusions reached using that data.
http://www.medicine.mcgill.ca/epidemiology/hanley/c634/rates/CircumcisionHIV_Uganda.pdf
This is only a significant enough effect to justify circumcision in areas with a high risk of getting HIV

Prove me wrong, I am willing to change my opinions
>>
>>7911632
>Sudoku at 50 is a little early, look how long Bruce Jenner lasted before he cracked.

I dunno, with growing (at least currently) support for trans people in the west I think it'd be harder to repress because dysphoria would intensify more quickly
>>
>>7913697
>UN officials might be of the (sadly enough) understandable opinion that the rights to practice religion goes above the right to be protected against possible medical complications.
If so, they only have that opinion when it comes to mutilating one sex.
>>
i mean they already removed themselves from the gene pool, not like it makes a difference
>>
File: 1488521747075.png (627KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488521747075.png
627KB, 1597x1600px
>>7878559
>>
>>7916506
>removed from The gene pool
0.12% bleeding and / or infection
3% minor complications
Rare mayor complications
Sexual effects are still debated

I can wat out of personal experience and statistics that this is not castration
>>
the only thing crazier than a women is a man on estrogen.
>>
>>7917812
*Can say
BTW. I am really enjoying this debate
>>
>>7917812
>>7917832
Does someone have the right to their own body or not? It's a yes or no question.
>>
>>7883188
Hmm are you not the one that said they were going to commit suicide not that long ago?
>>
>>7878559
Nice one cunt this is exactly what trans need a bunch of fucking flaming homos attacking them and trying to make out they are the mentally ill ones.
>>
>>7917837
Black or white
Yes however, a man also has the right to practice religion.
These need to coexist
>>
>>7917894
"Yes but" is "no".
>>
>>7917944
Yes but is not taking an extreme
>>
>>7918206
Denying people the right to their own body is an extreme position.
>>
>>7917837
If it is with the model of content like in The uk yes
>>
>>7918234
Come again?
>>
>>7918250
I say Yes if
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Consent-to-treatment/Pages/Children-under-16.aspx
Or similar
Is the system with witch conent is given for operations
>>
>>7918398
>Children under the age of 16 can consent to their own treatment if they're believed to have enough intelligence, competence and understanding to fully appreciate what's involved in their treatment.
I wonder how they decide that. "to fully appreciate" sounds like it could mean whatever the person deciding whether the child needs to consent wants it to mean.
>>
>>7897545
Nice list of straight hobbies.
also you're forgetting that 1.6 billion straight people worship a literal pedophile as prophet and ideal human.
>>
>>7918419
>This is known as being "Gillick competent".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gillick_competence
As a matter of LAW the parental right to determine whether or not their minor child below the age of sixteen will have medical treatment terminates if and when the child achieves sufficient understanding and intelligence to understand fully what is proposed.

The ruling holds particularly significant implications for the legal rights of minor children in England in that it is broader in scope than merely medical consent. It lays down that the authority of parents to make decisions for their minor children is not absolute, but diminishes with the child's evolving maturity. The result of Gillick is that in England today, except in situations that are regulated otherwise by law, the legal right to make a decision on any particular matter concerning the child shifts from the parent to the child when the child reaches sufficient maturity to be capable of making up his or her own mind on the matter requiring decision.

tl;dr the ruling said that the older the child gets the more power he gets

(its vague at best but the to fully appreciate part was not in the original ruling)
>>
>>7919018
>if and when the child achieves sufficient understanding and intelligence to understand fully what is proposed.
It certainly is vague. It's obviously very relevant to trans people too.

Are there any two judges or doctors who would make the same decision on "fully appreciate"?

>the to fully appreciate part was not in the original ruling
Where did it come from?
>>
>>7878639
Great--let them do them. If it works for Samoa, I take no issue. Wondering how many of those "gay boys" are simply trans though.

Meanwhile I don't see the West taking that route at this point.

I'll stay comfy as fuck as a man in a man's body and be recognized as such. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>7878848
Even reading that makes me want to grow tits just so I can tear them off in disgust and beat you senseless with them
Inb4 "projecting!!1"
>>
>>7897545
Only the rarest, manipulative and histrionic gems
>>
>>7899184
god being gay is truly the greatest.

When I was a kid, the world was much more confusing and people were much bigger shitlords, but now I thank baby Jesus every single day I was born a gay male.

Especially given how many modern women mistreat the living fuck out of straight guys as if they're worthless cannon fodder.

Someone WILL respond to brand me a narcissistic misogynist. And I given't a single flip-flopping fuck.
>>
>>7923211
>born
>gay
kek

>gay
>greater than bi
kek
>>
>>7922624
>Where did it come from?
possibly other desicions, possibly just a simplification

>Are there any two judges or doctors who would make the same decision on "fully appreciate"?
This goes to the High Court of Justice family devision
Judges legally have to agree
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Court_of_Justice
>In principle the High Court is bound by its own previous decisions, but there are conflicting authorities as to what extent. Appeal from the High Court in civil matters normally lies to the Court of Appeal, and thence in cases of importance to the Supreme Court; in some cases a "leapfrog" appeal may be made directly to the Supreme Court. In criminal matters appeals from the Queen's Bench Divisional Court are made directly to the Supreme Court.

Doctors don’t have to (I think), however they do stand under the Hippocratic Oath
>>
>>7924330
>however they do stand under the Hippocratic Oath
that doesn't stop child cutting.
>>
>>7878559
Thanks for the input Ayatollah.
>>
>>7927753
???
>>
>>7924335
Aesculapiusfag here. The updated Hippocratic oath is nothing but bullshit reworded and twisted to cover unethical behavior from doctors.
>>
>>7913697
https://archive.is/hVGwf
https://archive.is/kQOHC
>>
This is what they do in Iran, very based country
>>
>>7899285
Passing around social disseases, with the ultimate trophy being the big ol' addidas.
>>
OP is a fag
>>
>>7935769
Not after he/she was converted into a cute girl (male)
>>
>>7933197
>unethical behavior from doctors
You'd think that would cover circumcision.
>>
>>7924330
But how does the court actually deem if a child is capable of making informed medical decisions?
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.