[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 64

File: IMG_20140315_112611__880.jpg (196KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140315_112611__880.jpg
196KB, 880x660px
Boat edition. In this thread we be pirates! Yarrr!

Last thread: >>7857075

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
>>7870751
Wanna become pirates with me, lads?
>>
File: 1486153822626.jpg (424KB, 990x1486px) Image search: [Google]
1486153822626.jpg
424KB, 990x1486px
>>7870816
Absolutely
>>
i'd be a completely useless pirate... can't swim andi get seasick but i love boats...
>>
>>7871249

and i*
>>
What should we do about the hons and tumblr trenders that make the rest of the trans population look bad?
>>
>>7871368
nothing you can do to stop others living their lives in a way you find objectionable

just live yours in as honest and genuine a fashion as you can
>>
>>7871389
you're not a real man if you can't stand up and take charge
>>
>>7871399
and how did you intend to do that

keyboard warrior or...?
>>
File: JohnRambo2008.jpg (34KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
JohnRambo2008.jpg
34KB, 337x450px
>>7871453
grab your gun son, we're going hunting
>>
>>7871368

live and let live what else?

>>7871399

knowing when to take charge is important... "taking charge" of everything and everyone just for the sake of it doesn't make someone a man...
>>
File: Arnold_Schwarzenegger.jpg (13KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold_Schwarzenegger.jpg
13KB, 375x281px
>>7871505
sit down junkie, and let the real men do the talking
>>
>>7871569
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i63cgUeSsY0 shut the fuck up, this is what true men do, they do the singing
>>
>>7871569

calling me a junkie doesn't disprove my point you know... fact is a person should be capable of judging the weight of an issue and standing up and taking charge when necessary rather than indiscriminately...
>>
>>7871638

+ my drug problem is completely separate from what i said...
>>
>>7871609

goddamn that video's fucked up...
>>
>>7871638
He's just bullshitting you, he posted Arnold Blacknigger it couldn't be any different
>>
>>7871638

I think anons just being a goof ball for funsies
>>
>>7871695
You underestimate the degree of autism if you think some people here can take jokes
>>
>>7871692
>>7871695

no shit... just pointing out that being a druggie doesn't make me less right... i'm not offended or some shit
>>
>>7871737
Yeah but it makes no sense to argue over jokes that's the whole point, if somebody says some obviously ironic crap why would you make a point to be right when the entire discussion is based on shit nobody said seriously
>>
>>7871723

what degree of autism does it take to have a hard time gauging my response to what he said? not like i'm the one who said "shut the fuck up" to the guy...
>>
>>7871765

maybe i'm high and bored... also you're assuming you know how it was meant it could also be assumed it's just avatar use as well... afterall the first pic was from rambo
>>
>>7871774
There it goes again, you're proving my point right there. I linked a retarded video and said shut the fuck up along with that, how is that a serious shut the fuck up in your opinion?
>>
>>7871792

forget it you're not getting what i mean or the way i mean it... you're making assumptions and taking me wrong
>>
>>7871368
The trenders are in a phase (hence the name) meaning they'll lose interest eventually. Or people will realize they're the equivalent of the village idiot and stop listening to them.
Hons/Ayydens will gradually phase out just because transitioning is getting better and with more info out there, people are able to start younger.
>>
>>7870875
I'm not even being facetious.
>>
>>7871792

+ i was pointing out the only response i could see someone taking in a manner that's autistic is the "shut the fuck up" one... and that it was pretty clear no one got where i was coming from since they felt the need to tell me the anon was joking instead of realizing that i typically respond to being told to be quiet by saying something...

and it's not like they pulled their word choice out of nowhere... joking or not... fact is i'm trying to stay clean from heroin having my past use casually thrown in my face might be funny to you and them, but that doesn't make it called for...
>>
>>7871963

took me a minute to figure out how to phrase where i was coming from... hardly any sleep, high, rainy weather fucks with my head... jumbles my ability to use words worse than usual... + a few different kinds of pain...

anyway you assumed i meant you were serious and that wasn't my point...

btw someone in the last thread was calling me a junkie and telling me to admit i'm always gonna be an addict i figured it was possible that was them... can't tell who an anonymous person is
>>
File: please be patient i have autsim.jpg (26KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
please be patient i have autsim.jpg
26KB, 720x720px
Hello all. How was your day?
>>
File: 1476726683623.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1476726683623.png
36KB, 778x512px
>>7872080
>saw my ex gf this weekend for the first time in months
>it was good to see her but it just reminded me more how much I miss her
>also broke as fuck because some stupid hotel has a $400 charge pending on my account that isn't supposed to be there
why is life so hard?
>>
>>7872108
How can a hotel just take your money?
>>
File: happy.gif (810KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
happy.gif
810KB, 540x300px
good evening everyone
just wanted to say hi and wish you all good luck!
>>
>>7872139
it's pending so they haven't actually taken it and it should go back on. but I can't spend it either.
>>
>>7872080
I'm about to buy an electric guitar hopefully
had a chilli dog.
overall neutral day.
>>
>>7872561
what kinda guitar?
>>
File: LPS15H3CH1_MAIN_HERO_01.jpg (150KB, 1400x662px) Image search: [Google]
LPS15H3CH1_MAIN_HERO_01.jpg
150KB, 1400x662px
>>7872654
Les Paul
looks like this
>>
>>7872661
neat
>>
>>7872254
hello, thank you. have a nice night
>>
File: latin lover.png (356KB, 553x663px) Image search: [Google]
latin lover.png
356KB, 553x663px
>>7872254
Hello, do you want to play dark souls
>>
>>7872080

could be worse... i'm in a fuckton of pain but i have weed and i can still sorta almost play guitar as long as i keep my back as still as possible https://vid.me/Wxz8 (link related... shit recording of me fucking up shake sugaree... the original was by elizabeth cotten, but i'm more familiar with the elliott smith version... it was in bioshock though idk what version of it a lot of people have covered it) though i'm probably gonna regret the position i've been keeping it in to play...

>>7872561

i gotta fix my guitar... using an old one that's way too big makes shit annoying... i haven't touched an electric guitar in years
>>
I just spent all day talking to politicians.

Gross but necessary.

Also I realized I'd probably be decent at this crap if I had any kind of memory for names and faces.
>>
>>7873107
I recognize faces first and then names, which is a problem. Try making a little story with peoples names, helps you to remember them.
>>
>>7873138
if i had more than a second I'd do a crappy brief sketch, that's helped me out in support groups. just getting the outline helps me remember, but these were fly-by meet and greets so there wasn't exactly an opportunity.

I'll have to see what I can do though. There's definitely an opportunity to make derogatory shit up about the ones I didn't like there and that appeals to me.
>>
File: 1423626408096.png (49KB, 398x409px) Image search: [Google]
1423626408096.png
49KB, 398x409px
>pre everything
>in the closet
>feeling hopeless
how to cope?
>>
>>7873240

find whatever helps or distracts you and keep going... what else can you do?
>>
>>7873240
The beginning is the hardest part. There's a learning curve. You figure this shit out and it gets easier. Shit seems impossible til you have a plan. And then a few years later it's on autopilot.
>>
>>7871786
lol I triggered brooklyn

it's a meme ya dip
>>
>>7870751
Do we be BUTTpirates, boyo?

Back from my ban. Some faggots do not apreciate RDJ or banana bread. Both of which are fantastic, btw.
>>
>>7874137
my roommate makes amazing banana bread
what'd you get banned for?
>>
>>7874100

i think you're giving me more emotions than i have, but think what you like i can't stop you
>>
>>7874150
For excessive RDJ, someone felt it was too much like an avatar.

Iconically, the days before the ban I was using him on very few posts. I was using a lot of unrelated images.

I just made some eggless b.bread, it was passing fair.
>>
>>7874581
Well that's just dumb. So then why are the MTFs allowed to get away with namefagging?
>>
>>7874963
namefagging and tripfagging is allowed. Avatarfagging is not.
>>
>>7875011
So what you're saying is that the mods for this board are retarded.
>>
>>7875161
I mean that's the site rules.

http://www.4chan.org/rules
>>
File: sad.jpg (21KB, 511x340px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
21KB, 511x340px
So, I just sort of came out, and living in Russia... well you got the idea. I've always wanted to become a dude, so I'll try ftm, but not now (or maybe never, cause it's easier just end this) - my "family" wants me to die. And, aside from my supportive but broke friend I've got nothing.

How do I find an international girl, a girl with whom I will spend the rest of my poor life?
>>
Is signaturefagging a thing ? For instance, signing every post with something like

>Potato out.
>>
>>7875184
>man (girl) liking girl
>Russia

consider this: leave.
>>
File: lurk moar.jpg (98KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
lurk moar.jpg
98KB, 700x700px
>>7875188
>>
>>7875184
Get a foreign sugar mommy to pay for monies and surgery.

But dude, seriously, leave. People like us die in ruskie-land, please go to friendlier countries.
>>
>>7875184
"how", ok.
Online friends can be a thing. I know a lot of people on 4chan get friends through gamerguilds and stuff.

Otherwise I recommend going abroad to work because you will meet people there and make connections on top of making some money.
>>
>>7875198
I've got a lot of lgbt friends, "normies" don't give a shit, probobly because I'm living in Moscow.
>Get a foreign sugar mommy to pay for monies and surgery.
I've got money desu, I just need a support and a place to gtfo of here.
>>7875191
Rude ;_;
>>
>>7875207
I pulled a ruskie friend out in 2008/2009 and I can honestly say it's not that easy.
You need to find work and visa and all. At the very least find somewhere to study.
If you're going to find somewhere to land you need more than friends there.

Do you have any qualifications? You wanna try for EU or USA?
How old are you?
>>
>>7875233
I'm 20. I've just finished my school. And looking for a job right now.
> You wanna try for EU or USA?
Honestly, I don't care. As long as this gonna be a real love. But I prefer Eng-speaking countries.
>>
File: 782399794027302912-png__700.jpg (216KB, 700x945px) Image search: [Google]
782399794027302912-png__700.jpg
216KB, 700x945px
>>7875243
You want a pen pal or do you want to start your life somewhere else? The girl doesn't happen first, I'll tell you that much. Get there, get some friends, then start getting to know the girls.
If you're looking for a girl that will whisk you away to fairytale land you will be looking for a very long time. Try to see it from a practical perspective.

>this gonna be a real love
Dude are you srs
>>
>>7875184
>coming out without a zombie plan
>in Russia
just why

Maybe you'll luck out and find an American woman seeking a mail order husband.
>>
>>7875266
I know that, but how do I get out? I'm just a loser. Ofc I can marry some dude for a green card, but that's not an option for me - he'll find me hanging in the garage.
>Dude are you srs
A bit...
>>
File: funniest-cat-tweets-2016-6.jpg (110KB, 700x769px) Image search: [Google]
funniest-cat-tweets-2016-6.jpg
110KB, 700x769px
>>7875285
How do you get out? get a job abroad, or get into a school abroad.
How to achieve? If you don't know anyone who works abroad then at least google it.
if you're in girlmode and don't mind biting it down for a while then becoming an au pair might be an option. Then you can go work as a live-in low-pay houseslave for a good family for a while (it sucks but you will at least get out) and use the time to get to know as many as possible in the country you land in. When your contract runs out you should try to get your foot in the door for a local job, or if you are very lucky you might have gotten your girl.

Unless your schooling is good and in something specific that's what I recommend.
>>
>>7875285

you know depending on your money situation and your access to certain kinds of people you could buy your way out... my s/o met some people years ago (he never kept in contact) who used to do shit like arrange greencard marriages for cash... just ends up being dates for show and shit, though that's actually simething that's been cracked down on...

anyway my s/o was offered money to do it (he didn't) and the marriage doesn't gotta be a serious thing at all

or find someone who needs cash and make an arrangement without the organized crime involvement
>>
I need to get out of my country too. Girls like me until I'm stealth or in girlmode though.
>>
>>7875298

something*
>>
>>7875298
Yeah, that's the plan me and some dude from the US got in minds, but he thinks that I'm a regular grill. Who knows, maybe after I'll tell him the truth he'll freak out?
>>
>>7875279

Immediately after posting this, my browser's covered in ads for Russian dating sites. Thanks, Google.
>>
>>7875313

depends on what he's got going on in his head i imagine
>>
>>7875319
Blocker time

>>7875313
What the fuck do you think
>>
Had insane dreams last night and slept like 11 hours. One of my former professors tried to kill me with a Papuan cannibal fork then he dressed like a chicken. Why.

>>7871092
Addiction will always be there but not all addictions are created equal. By limiting access to the most destructive drugs we enable society to function. Britains opium tactic in China worked because of the substance itself, not because Chinese are inclined to abusing opium.

But as you say, social factors (and cultural ones too) play a major part in how addiction and abuse plays out.
>>
>>7875324>>7875322
>What the fuck do you think
I'll talk to him, YOLO
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 640x554px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 640x554px
>>7875339

maybe you're into vore and your professor subconsciously? i wish i could sleep for 11 hours... i got like 4 hours of sleep and it took forever to manage it, no matter which way i was laying everything hurt and then moving to try to find a comfortable position was kinda excruciating... still bad today, except i'll be worse cuz it's really shitty out, weird thing about heroin is i didn't get all fucked up during storms while i was using...

anyway opium has been legal at other points in other places without the same result as in china... again it's social factors + the drugs that have an effect + even with heroin being illegal it's at epidemic levels in certain places...

i left brooklyn cuz it was easier to get than weed and i couldn't get off when it was free sometimes and fucking delivered to me... i've found bags of heroin outside before (full bags... i used them in spite of the picture on them, pic related... took it so i wouldn't forget) and that's not counting the countless littered empty ones that are everywhere... making drugs illegal doesn't prevent their use... what it does do however is make it harder to get without being involved with a lot of shitty people and keeps shit it's being cut with from being regulated + you get shit like fentanyl killing people when they get a bag of it instead... the control drug laws have over people is largely an illusion

if you look at the history of drug laws they're politically motivated by more than just protecting people from their decisions...
>>
>>7875361
Yeah I got lucky this time. My sleep is usually shit and I have to take meds most of the time.

I agree with it being social factors combined with drug effect but you will always have times where things go to shit, like with the recession a decade ago. When times are bad it's easier to lean on comforts like drugs (or food, or drink or whatever) but it's easier to fall off into bad spirals when it comes to drugs that have the complete numming effect. Binge eating won't make a person forget everything or break into cars to chase a high.

And the epidemic levels of heroin abuse despite it being illegal boils down to illegal drug trade. As long as the illegal trade is so strong, it is pointless to demonize the user because people are cheeky weasels and will always take advantage of stuff that is there. If they remove the illegal system, they will minimize the epidemics.

>if you look at the history of drug laws they're politically motivated by more than just protecting people from their decisions...
Very very true. Also there is no money in legalizing drugs they don't control.
>>
>>7875415

i've never cared for sleeping pills, i take other shit to sleep sometimes but a lot of actual sleep aids affect me weird and some of them make me jittery and more awake + i don't like the sleep quality when they do work...

binge eating might not make people forget or break into cars (being real here though that's not everyone on drugs or who uses doing that... there are people who are on drugs with jobs who are high functioning in spite of it... users come in a huge variety), but it's really fucking costly when it comes to health care, and it's dangerous... it's directly related to a bunch of health issues and death, and obesity is also at an epidemic level... there's people who steal junk food and shit who are fat, shit i've known people like that...

the thing is illegal trade exists cuz of the demand for the drugs... if there was no market to begin with it wouldn't exist

i just think the government creating laws controling what someone puts in their bodies is overstepping... crimes (like break ins) should be dealt with when they happen... when laws are enforced with the idea of preventing future possible crimes in mind when what's actually going on isn't violent and should be a matter of choice there's a problem... not to mention dangerous things are perfectly legal and regulated, so it all comes back to money not the actual drugs...

i just genuinely believe proper education (most people know fuckall about drugs) and less stigma would curb a lot of drug problems... more effective treatment for addicts and so on... criminalizing shit doesn't make people safer
>>
>>7875445

+ i think it's a terrible idea to let a government control that kinda thing to the extent that it does...
>>
>>7875448

+ in spite of the shit i've done and would do i'm not exactly pro- heroin... i think it's best for people to avoid it, but there's a difference between feeling that way and thinking the government should have that level of control over something derived from a completely natural source (opium poppies are legal btw, harvesting them isn't but what you get is a lot of grey area... that being said i don't believe in the criminalization of plants in most cases and i say that cuz invasive species) it's more power than i think a government should have in an area i completely disagree with

and there are responsible users of everything you know...
>>
>>7875445
Ye they're shit. I wish I had something better to work with, but it's at least better than functioning without sleep.

My point with the breaking into cars thing is that not all drugs are equal. Food is also a drug, and abused it will also do damage to the meaty chemical factories we call bodies. Even water can be abused, but the margin of error and shitting up ones life is very small when it comes to the harder drugs.
High functioning addicts are not common. Statistically it's not sustainable to have a heroin habit. Note, I'm not talking weekend drinkers or pot smoking here. I'm talking about the drugs with higher damage margin, like heroin and meth.

The obesity thing is one thing that makes me want more government control, not less. The marked cannot run itself when those who want to make money can use everything in their power to manipulate the consumer into buying more and more. Keeping them alive but ruined, so they will keep buying until they finally die. The way fast food is designed to keep people on a string of instant gratification-quick crash-wanting more-routine is the perfect example of what happens when nobody goes in and defines the rules.

The only problem with legislation is when the system is rotten already, and people profit from playing politics instead of looking after people.

Mut you're right, proper education about most things would remove these problems.
>>
>>7875448
wrong type of control, plus your government is weird.

>>7875463
True, the plant thing is ridiculous. I mean people who have normal magic mushrooms growing in their garden is suddenly criminals here. The thing is, there's miles between licking on opium sap or drinking poppy seed tea, and trying heroin. Distillation makes a huge difference and a completely different products. Just the same way you can chew on coca leaves all day and still not see the damage that cocaine does in the long run. Not only chemically, but if you go directly to a plant source you avoid the whole drug trade nastyness, it's just you and a plant.
>>
>>7873415
Killing yourself which is better than existing as a hopeless sack of shit with no goal or direction in life. It's useless to breathe oxygen at that point.
>>
File: 7Y5E0gQ__700.jpg (77KB, 700x699px) Image search: [Google]
7Y5E0gQ__700.jpg
77KB, 700x699px
>>7875530
You might get a direction later tho
>>
>>7875513

i'm used to functioning without sleep been doing it for as long as i can remember... i've always had sleep issues, the worst is when i have those points where i can't sleep for days... i've used shit to sleep but usually i just deal

i never said all drugs are equal, but that doesn't mean that the government should control them... i know all drugs aren't equal i've used quite a few of them, and i've hit the point of physical addiction with 2 of them... i know the bad side of them intimately, but again i don't think the government should criminalize them

and i don't think everyone would go out and take shit like meth or heroin if they were suddenly legal, and plenty of people try something and don't continue...

i think the issue with fast food lies more in the lack of incentive to use quality products when profit is valued over people... that being said i see food additives/fillers the way i see drug cutting and i do think what can be used should be regulated but if people wanna stuff their faces with garbage i don't give a shit

every system is rotten already so that's gonna be every case

shrooms are weird here in the sense that spores are legal but not cultivation... i'm aware that the plant is different than the product, but again i'm not pro government control of either... i think it's the wrong kinda control to give a government

but i'm anti a lot of government control with a lot of things...
>>
>>7875530

subjective... depends on other areas of your life + your present isn't your future and doesn't always reflect where you'll end up
>>
Lads! I need something to cheer me up. The world is dark and full or terrors. Someone post something naughty. Or floofy. Whatever comes first.

>>7871958
neither am I

>>7875548
I agree with you on the fast food bit. More like fillers/cutters than actual food. Too bad people don't realize this stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 640x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 640x678px
>>7876143

well the thing is a lot of people are aware and don't care... but yeah that's another area of life where i feel like people should have knowledge and then be free to fuck up and destroy themselves if that's what it leads to... cuz it doesn't always turn into that

i don't eat fast food though... won't touch it... i save my lack of discretion for drugs and alcohol

+ gypsy

the world's only dark and scary when you're thinking about the dark and scary parts of it... mostly it's just sorta there with negative and positive stuff existing simultaneously and neither really outweighs the other past the value you place on them...
>>
>>7876191
So nutrition into schools or something, so people get educated before advertisement get them.
I don't think it's as easy as giving people knowledge, though. I mean, most people don't understand the consequences of their actions before it slams them in the face. So you can give them all the info, but it won't sink in and they will continue eating cheap pasties and burgers until beetus invasion.

If there's positive and negative stuff in balance I think I ended up surrounded by mainly negative stuff. It tends to follow me around.
Gypsy pic helps though. Thanks for that.
>>
>>7876247

then the consequences slap them in the face, that's the price of making choices isn't it? that the consequences are yours to deal with? having a government infringe heavily on people to keep them from doing stupid shit is pointless... especially when it's what they put in their bodies

there's no better teacher than consequence afterall... all people need is the knowledge, if they need experience to learn past that then that particular person needs that

and if consequences don't stop them from doing it then it's either what they want (and people should be free to destroy themselves however they see fit) or they have a severe problem that they care about and there's plenty of options for them to fix it and help themselves...

well... balance doesn't necessarily equate with frequency or quantity... value is a part of balance

just cuz there's more negative than positive doesn't mean that the positive doesn't outweigh or balance the negative shit... it's all a matter of how you look at it
>>
>>7876292
Sometimes the consequences come too late to learn from. And knowledge is relative. Imagine you are taught that fruit and vegetables are healthy. So you drink processed fruit juice and eat granola bars with some sort of beet concentrate. The person think it acts wisely because it fits the knowledge they are given. Then they get diabetes anyway, and the doctor tells them to stop eating processed foods because it's shit.
"B-b-but it's fruit"
Getting enough knowledge to take care of ones person takes a bit of initiative and most people don't have that. While you say it's pointless to infringe what people do or put in their bodies, it does work. Making unprocessed foods more available, especially at a young age, and banning damaging products has been shown to work, and after good habits gets established people do those things for the majority of life.

It's all about how you look at it you say, but at the same time it's hard to stay positive when shit grinds you down. Sometimes the negative parts make themselves known so much it's impossible to overlook them for the positives. And then you're left sitting in a steaming pile of shit.
>>
File: jokek.jpg (15KB, 236x325px) Image search: [Google]
jokek.jpg
15KB, 236x325px
>mfw clit bigger than Tom Hardy's dick
Thanks /tv/.
>>
>>7876385

true, and sometimes they don't... does that mean people should be controlled cuz sometimes things go to absolute shit?

knowledge is relative sure, which is why i believe in a standard of education... and proper health and nutrition education is important and does belong in a school's curriculum from early on... which would help combat the ignorance there... for the people it's too late for it's too late for them, it's an unfortunate side effect of reality

but there's only so much a government should be able to restrict... why is it anyone else's moral right or obligation to make those decisions for another human? or to keep them from harming themselves with their choices? and is giving those choices to a government really the better option for matters like that past harmful chemicals or dangerous food prep?

it is hard to stay positive sometimes, but negative feelings pass too at least... you just gotta ride them out

all situations will have positives and negatives, best you can do short term is focus on positives or pursuits of whatever brings you pleasure while also trying to move towards goals if you have them...

idk... i'm generally apathetic about my own feelings though, i'll feel something accept that it doesn't matter and get over it... put my focus elsewhere

what's going on though? if you don't mind me asking
>>
>>7876588
>why is it anyone else's moral right or obligation to make those decisions for another human? or to keep them from harming themselves with their choices?
Because we are social creatures and dependent on each other.
>is giving those choices to a government really the better option for matters like that past harmful chemicals or dangerous food prep?
A functioning government sure, a weird one like yours maybe not so much. This is there needs to be someone or something keeping the wolves at bay, because when money is involved people do anything to keep a profit. Cutting baby formula with lethal chemicals like in China, dumping meat waste to consumers in Polynesia to make a sale, and polishing rice with lead and bone dust to make it prettier. This happens and people get punished because laws are present. Without any regulation it won't be stopped at all. Money is money and people don't give a fuck.

>accept that it doesn't matter and get over it... put my focus elsewhere
Transbuddha the shamanbro

I get what you're saying and I tried riding out stuff for the longest time, but it seems like it's just replaced with more shit. People around me are hostile, I don't progress in life, and it seems all the people I love are moving on with their lives away from me. Just crippling loneliness I guess, plus shame that I can't seem to fix it on my own. I'm a leftover piece of life that is useless and removed from the equation. Sorry for sad-rant.
>>
Reposting this shit from the previous thread.

I know that Ty Turner hasn't had top surgery and he's a B cup. I'm AAA and it looks like I got a bit of gyno, but his chest looks more masculine than mine. Should I just work more on the pecs?
>>
>>7876806
If you are pre-t you are golden
>>
>>7876878
One month this Thursday. Still golden?
>>
>>7876930
Ye you good
>>
>>7876788

there's taking care and then there's smothering... i consider that kinda thing smothering

well i'm not pro- limitless capitalism and i value the environment/world as shared property so taking care of it seems like an obligation... which is why government regulations existing in those areas is one thing, but if someone wants to eat 5 cakes a day then shoot up by all means they should be free to... but that's what i mean about a level of government control that keeps things functional without limiting things it has no place to limit...

i've just seen from the time i was a kid that my emotions don't matter or change anything so i don't give them any weight... and i don't expect other people to either

i get that riding things out is hard, but there aren't really any other choices...

what way do you want to move in? are they moving on and cutting ties or is it just different directions? it might just be time to meet new people or try something different

nothing to apologize for... i feel useless all the time so i get it, though i am so it's pretty justified in my case... i just don't see why it really has to matter one way or another since i don't place a person's value on their usefulness... i don't see a reason to hold myself to higher standards than i do other people cuz i'm not better than anyone to reach that standard...

anyway... i imagine you're either being too hard on yourself or just need some kinda change to shift your perspective... alternatively you could just do nothing and life + you will change regardless since nothing can stay completely stagnant...

besides negative shit is an opportunity for growth at least... it can be a good catalyst for people, and there's ways to make the best out of shitty situations while you're in them

what do you want out of life?
>>
>>7876948

+ i've never really been in a good situation honestly... and it's a combination of circumstance and me being a broken fuck up but yeah... so i get seeing life that way, but at the same time that's not all life is... and i'm infinitely more optimistic about other people's capabilities in comparison to my own...
>>
>>7876948
Nobody says they can't eat 5 cakes a day, just make sure the cakes are decent and not 80% high fructose corn syrup. But yeah, smoldering is a good point.
>government control that keeps things functional without limiting things it has no place to limit
but the whole discussion is where the line goes of what is functionable or not.

>i've just seen from the time i was a kid that my emotions don't matter or change anything so i don't give them any weight
Isn't this a classic sign of people who have gone through abuse? Idk if that's a good thing or not. Is it working for you?

I want to get my career started properly, so I'm working on that. People just live somewhere else and live their lives. As a result we grow apart and people stop caring. It feels cold. I'm working on getting to know new people but I can't here because people are so hostile. I really should move somewhere better, but I have nowhere to go.

If you don't value people by their usefulness how do you value them?

>nothing can stay completely stagnant
But if someone doesn't work on life it usually get worse.

>catalyst
I saw the negative stuff as an opportunity for personal challenge, but that was a year ago and things have gotten shittier since then. Now it's just shit.

>>7876965
I feel life is not so much about doing all the perfect things people are supposed to do, but rather handling whatever situation we're dealt with. Some people would say you are doing well, because of all the things you have in your life. I have loads of stuff that sounds impressive on paper but I feel my life is a much bigger fuckup than yours.
>>
>>7877096

well i think the line ends at shitty business practice... cake fillers are the same as drug fillers to me whereas cakes and drugs are equivalent... sorry about getting all off topic, my brain is shit

i don't think of it as good or bad, i know it's related to the abuse on some level but i also just accept it as reality cuz that's what life seems like... other people matter, i don't and with feelings idk... i've got a degree of numbness too, i used to get hit + yelled at if i was upset about anything or didn't let go of things immediately after they happened... any residual feelings over anything weren't acceptable and it was necessity to push shit down... so something like being covered in bruises was supposed to stop mattering well before they even healed basically (and that was often a literal situation)

it's a survival mechanism, it's good sometimes bad others i guess

it's me at this point whether it works or not

what career? i can't remember if we ever talked about that before sorry if we have

sucks about people, wish i could help you out with your situation aside from that... distance is usually cold though yeah

i value people based on things like the way they think, their perspectives whether they're useful in some other way or not... people are more than just their usefulness based on any given definition

opportunities sometimes come up out of nowhere + sometimes there's restrictions that can prevent proper work towards something

a year can feel like a long time but things can still change they don't gotta keep going in one direction

i think handling whatever situation you're dealt is just the natural course of life... anyone who would say i'm doing well is probably severely underestimating how fucked up i am and mistaking my acceptance of shit and ability to remain calm as strength, it's not

why do you feel that way? i mean you have read shit i've said about my life yeah? worst you could be is equally fucked up i imagine
>>
>listening to Texas Senate committee talking about 'transgenders'

why am i a masochist
why do i still like this shitty fucking state
>>
File: ray-sheriff.jpg (39KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ray-sheriff.jpg
39KB, 500x281px
>>7877514
>why do i still like this shitty fucking state

Stockholm syndrome, I'd wager.
>>
File: 20170307_222318.jpg (1MB, 2047x3479px) Image search: [Google]
20170307_222318.jpg
1MB, 2047x3479px
I made peanut butter paws
>>
>>7879531
I feel like if you eat more than 1 of these you'd have a stroke.
>>
File: 20170301_221000.jpg (2MB, 2387x2324px) Image search: [Google]
20170301_221000.jpg
2MB, 2387x2324px
>>7879600
Why?
>>
>>7879643
They look like they're about 6000 calories
>>
File: 20170301_221322.jpg (2MB, 2105x3748px) Image search: [Google]
20170301_221322.jpg
2MB, 2105x3748px
>>7879651
But delicious
>>
>>7879419
probably.

...also tacos.
>>
>>7880032
Learn to make your own damn tacos, then get the hell outta dodge.
>>
>>7879682
What are they exactly? Is this picture and the first of the same thing?
>>
What do you think of TERFs?
What should be done about them??
>>
Are there any websites or communities online which are particularly popular with transguys?
I'm MtF and would just like some FtMs to talk to and maybe be friends with.
>>
>>7880933
Yeah they're the same. They're peanut butter bars with chocolate, kind of crunchy with graham crackers crumbs in them
>>
>>7881032

they have stupid opinions, the only thing that can be done with them is the education of the general public about what being trans actually is... can't actually do anything about them or educating them (since they typically clearly lack the reasoning skills to do this) so that's all that can be done... taking more weight off their toxic opinions when other people hear them is all that's helpful in that situation... they typically discredit themselves anyway, and considering most of them are monsters and no one cares what ugly chicks think they're not necessarily a huge issue...

the biggest problem with them is actually more of an issue within the trans community... the "transpeople" who claim it's a choice, use the same words to describe their social issues while pretending physical dysphoria isn't necessary to be trans compact the issue by spreading information and giving weight to the bullshit terf rhetoric... again that goes back to proper education of the issue, but it makes it harder
>>
>>7881390

by spreading misinformation* my bad...
>>
>>7880933

they just look cooked in the second pic...
>>
>>7877346
>other people matter, i don't
Why do you say this?

>it's me at this point whether it works or not
True. We can't change our past, it's all about making the best out of the shit we're dealt.

>anyone who would say i'm doing well is probably severely underestimating how fucked up i am and mistaking my acceptance of shit and ability to remain calm as strength, it's not
You might not see it as a strength but it improves your survival skill, so I would call it a strength
>>
>>7881528

lot of reasons, i suppose it'd be a complex answer... but everything always has a lot of reasons anyway, mostly what it comes down to is it's just the way shit is

pretty much yeah... can't undo shit or control everything so that's generally all that's left

i guess it's a matter of perspective... i figure it's balanced with bad ocd so i don't think it counts... the world could fall apart around me and i can stay calm, but i'll have a panic attack if i can't immediately wash my hands after touching something that has other people all over it cuz then it's like they're on my skin... and my ocd gets worse when i'm dealing with stress even if i feel neutral otherwise and i'm calm as far as my emotional state goes so like i said it cancels the other shit out i think... i'm mostly just a fucked up mix of neurotic and laid back/apathetic
>>
>>7873240
Basically in the same situation as this anon, I'm desperate to come out and start transitioning. How can I get the courage? What's a good moment to do it?
>>
>>7881633
I can't give you sensible advice on this since I'm DIY and shaving every day to make it look less conspicuous.
>>
>>7881633
There's never a good moment
>>
Is this the ftmg theme song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQBPgJQhQHc
>>
>>7881647
this

you just have to DO IT
>>
>>7881665

haven't heard that song in about 10 years, but it works... this is the mtfg one: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEOeQZmnAo
>>
Hnnfrg. I hate my binder.
>>
>>7881395
The ones in the 2nd pic have less butter and more grahams so they are more stiff. None are baked
>>
>>7882079
Dude, you just mashed butter and biscuits together? Wtf?
>>
>>7882079

got'cha... the chocolate being melted made me assume they were baked
>>
>>7882085

i imagine it's sorta similar to cookie butter... i've never had cookie butter though so no idea if that's good or not, but it's probably similar
>>
>>7882085
Grahams, butter, peanut butter, and some powder sugar
>>
>>7882377
W-what is cookie butter?
>>
>>7882390
I feel my arteries clogging up just by reading this.
>>
>>7882390
Why use both peanut butter and butter? Double fat source a bit overkill no?
Are you the Ferretanon? Can you post a ferret stuck in a toilet paper roll pls?
>>
>>7882394

it's a cookie spread, my s/o's sis will eat an entire jar of it sometimes she loves it... can't tell you what it tastes like but i imagine it's what it sounds like... but it's cookies and shit like butter or another kinda fat mixed together to make a spread so i'm sure you get the idea...
>>
>>7882418
....ew
>>
>>7882437
It's just smashed up cookies with enough oil added to make a spread. Pretty much the exact same thing as peanut butter, but with cookies instead of peanuts.
>>
File: 1468972325505.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468972325505.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>7882443
You're not making it sound better
>>
>>7882443

you explained that way better than i did...
>>
File: BNvFTq9.jpg (47KB, 720x482px) Image search: [Google]
BNvFTq9.jpg
47KB, 720x482px
>>7882405
I dunno, that's what the recipe said.
>>
File: 1448388525698.jpg (21KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1448388525698.jpg
21KB, 493x402px
>>7883725
>he delivered
>>
>>7884045
Mine are too fat to fit.
>>
Cinnamon and sugar blends into butter nicely, makes for a quick "comnamon toast" spread.

So bad... but so good.
>>
>>7884648

gypsy likes sticking her head in those... found an old video of her standing on my head saying "step up" when she first got the hang of it... she says it better now

https://vid.me/CqnD

>>7884652

that's basically the inside of a cinnamon roll (i use coconut oil when i make them though + i use almond or vanilla in the dough cuz it tastes better + if you wanna make it vegan but still have something on top that isn't a vegan substitute for cream cheese frosting apple pie filling works well)
>>
File: IMG_0135.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0135.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
My email is [email protected] please send kinky nudes like butthole pics and just stuff in your butthole and maybe stuff that is so big it's stretches you out
>>
>>7885317
Gyspy is too cute. I adore birds but couldn't be dedicated enough for one
>>
>>7885532

i think they're easy to live with, they seem really easy to keep happy anyway... my s/o and i just kinda go about our day and just include them pretty much and other than that it's just basic pet care stuff like cleaning and stuff you'd do for any animal... i prefer them to other animals + no fur
>>
What does ayyden mean?
>>
>>7886167
an ftm that doesn't pass, or a girl pretending to be trans
>>
Do you guys like old country music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DkcQ09h2Vo
>>
>>7886210
What is the word's origin?
>>
>>7886213
Dwight Youkam is "old country", now?
Good gawd. This is a song I grew up with.
>>
>>7882418
>it's a cookie spread
wtf
I just assumed you misspelled 'batter'. And hearing that yanks just eat that stuff raw was bad enough.
Get it together, America.
>>
>>7887566
They even have cake batter icecream
>>
>>7881390
>>7881032

I propose a TERF vs trender deathmatch, two birds with one entertaining stone.
>>
>>7887566
America? Speculoos butter definitely started from European... America is not the continent where supermarkets have Nutella isles.
>>
>>7887580
>Nutella isles.
What the fuck man
Pics?
>>
>>7886315
Aiden and further spellings like ayden is a common name for transtrenders due to them not picking a name that was popular at the time of being born but in the past couple of years.

It's become a meme to further misspell it and call non passing ftms this I guess because they resemble those trenders in that they look like they haven't tried to pass.
>>
>>7887575
Is it weird that trenders and sjws irk me more than terfs?
>>
>>7887585
Somehow I'm failing to find photos on Google. But in Germany chocolate and nut spreads are so popular, they have a whole isle of different flavour, Nutella, store-brand nutella, nutella-ish choco spread with banana or strawberries or peanuts added. Shit's vile.
>>
>>7887566

nah, actually wasn't mistaken... it's actually not american it's just available here, but yeah it probably shouldn't exist...

>>7887575

i bet it wouldn't be that entertaining, terfs typically have more weight to throw around and more rage... it'd probably go about the same every time

>>7887620

i have mixed feelings about sjws, cuz they're retarded, but it's with good intentions... i get hating them though
>>
>>7887637
I think sjws hurt us more than doing us good. We're like the gays of olden times, like an accessory to get brownie points.

I'm also wary of most of trans kids' parents, they act like some crazy bastards living vicariously through their children.
>>
>>7887620
I feel the same way. I don't go to anything retro feminist so I never meet a TERF, but anything I do LGBT-related I'm gonna run into some asexual or demiwhatever person who really wants me to validate their feelings. Not have a conversation, just go, "Oh, you're queer? Yes, let's talk about pronouns, don't you hate cishets too" and I'm all there like "actually I don't give a shit about these things you care deeply about, I'm just here to drink & dance"
>>
>>7887644

well yeah their results and their intentions are different, but that goes back to what i said about them being retarded about the shit they think... i get the idea behind the idealistic utopia they're pretending they can achieve through ineffectual means but i can't give them any credit past finding the idealism mildly endearing as long as i'm not having a lengthy conversation with one...

i have mixed feelings about really young transkids on one hand i can think back to being under 5 and this all still being me... on the other kids transitioning is basically a science experiment that's gonna take years to really see the result of
>>
>>7884648
Even the baby?
>>
Should I shave my ass? All of the other hair I've grown on T is ok but that particular nether region is becoming very impractical in the toilet.
>>
>>7888125
Oh, I destroy tp now.
If we get "soft" instead of "strong" my ass hair near the butthole just tears the paper to hell. Then I have shit-mingled butt confetti to pick out of my ass crack.

Very unfortunate.
>>
>>7888125
Nair is the best for any sort of crotch hair. Shaving leads to painful stubble, and maneuvering around the angles is awkward. Get the maximum strength cream, don't leave it on for too long, and wipe away with a washcloth and not the dinky sponge it comes with.

Bidet attachments and butt wipes are also nice for clean bums. Just don't flush the wipes unless you want to destroy your plumbing.
>>
>>7887620
TERF's tend to be really sex-negative and come with a lot of other fundamentalist ideology, which doesn't jive well with me. SJW/trenders are mostly just confused kids trying to find themselves and fit in with online nerd culture, and will probably wisen up once they hit their mid-twenties. I'll take cringeworthy teens over rabid harpies any day, but luckily both seem to be quarantined to online social media, anime conventions, and college campuses.
>>
>>7888226
Nair doesn't work for me no matter what... I just shave and make sure i keep it up and lotion afterwards.

Literally only one thing i miss about the girl life... Getting brazilian waxes
>>
>>7888435
I mean, you still could. I've never even had one. I would have hated some stranger seeing my genitals especially before transition.
>>
Guys I'm really scared of transitioning. I question myself daily and end up freaking out. I'm an adult but I still care about how my family would react. I look androgynous but it's not enough...yet I'm too chicken shit to start jumping hoops for hormones. Halp.
>>
>>7887620
For an mtf it would be weird but not so much for an ftm.
>>
>>7888815
"teleport behind you"
"jab you in the thigh"
Nothing personell, kid. Enjoy the beard.
>>
>>7888841
Wish it was that simple :(
Should I see some kind of therapist or something? I just can't stand to look at myself and I need to do *something* but where to even start...
>>
>>7888868
See a gender therapist, perhaps. What makes you doubt yourself (or not doubt yourself I guess)?
>>
>>7888868
You should probably see one, says the guy who bought T from a roids board and is transitioning without telling anyone.
>>
>>7888905
>leaving humanity behind
>>
>>7888913
>rejecting your humanity
>>
>>7888917

>implying the two are mutually inclusive
>>
>>7888905
so, hows that going for you?
>>
>>7888929
It's a month today. Voice is deeper, more hair (although I fucking hate body hair so I try to shave every day), muscles are more visible and the body fat is distributing more evenly.

Not bad.
>>
File: cats-enjoying-warmth-721__605.jpg (117KB, 605x806px) Image search: [Google]
cats-enjoying-warmth-721__605.jpg
117KB, 605x806px
Got two 'he's" today
>>
>>7888880
I dunno dude, I guess in part to being a nervous wreck in general. I also care far too much about what other people might think...
I doubt myself a lot and I guess I'm scared that if I do start hrt I still won't be happy with myself?
>>
>>7888905
Stay safe dude :( what made you go down that route?
>>
>>7889043
Therapy might be your best bet
>>
>>7889102
Don't suppose any of you are britfags and could point me in the right direction?

Also, does anyone feel like sharing their coming out as trans stories? I can't imagine telling people (other than my wife who supports me ...whatever I decide)
>>
>>7889097
I've had enough therapy for a lifetime (not for this though) and I got tired of waiting.
>>
>>7889133
> took too much LSD
> had a breakdown
> came out to my roommate
> woke up the next morning still tripping, but with a new sense of hope and purpose
>>
Does being short instantly point out you're trans? I'm short af so it bothers me
>>
>>7889199
How do you know what dosage to take? I don't intend on doing it myself, just curious.
>>
File: 1460778743489.png (98KB, 701x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1460778743489.png
98KB, 701x1125px
>>7889275
how short
>>
>>7889275
Nah, there are many dudes at my gym that are my height or just slightly taller. And I'm 5'5''.

>>7889285
Standard 100mg/week. Try and error.
>>
>>7889307
*trial and error. For fuck's sake.
>>
File: fug you.jpg (106KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
fug you.jpg
106KB, 700x525px
>>7889307
>And I'm 5'5''
>>
>>7889327
Oh hey, at least I'm handsome.
>>
File: 1462475761834.png (200KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462475761834.png
200KB, 800x800px
>>7889351
Lanklet Chad pls go
>>
>>7889133
two options

1. look up closest GIC. go to GP. ask for referral. wait a couple years
2. do that and also look up private GIC for slightly faster referral and then transfer over care when the NHS wakes up and notices you
>>
>>7889293
5'4...
>>
>>7889275
>instantly
Nah, short guys exist.
It's easier to excuse if you're Hispanic, Italian, or Asian, though.
>>
>>7889477
Feels good to be Italian and above Italian male average
>>
>>7889472
you're taller than me
>>
File: 20170301_002727.jpg (829KB, 1119x1198px) Image search: [Google]
20170301_002727.jpg
829KB, 1119x1198px
>>7889275
I am 5 foot nothing and never misgendered... but I have a slick beard.
>>
cisbro loves you all
ask me weird dick questions or yell at me whatever

cisbro says buy liquid vitamin complexes, take them with food, but take more minerals than you do vitamins.
>>
>>7890451
Why do cisgirls never post like this for mtfs!
>>
>>7889275
5' 3" here, if T doesn't work out I'm gonna pull a Jim Lahey and try to drink myself to death in a hot tub filled with liquor
>>
>>7890503
T doesn't help with your height much, buddy. Sorry.

>>7890451
Describe ideal masturbation techniques so I can live through you.
>>
>>7890503
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B5YNiCfWC3A
>>
>>7890451
How does it feel to cross your legs with balls and dick in the way? I've always been curious. Also how does it feel to put it in another human being?
Unrelated to dicks, how to get a close shave without slitting your face open constantly
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 1014x1024px
I'm going to kms soon but I was thinking of coming out to my brother. I can't have our mom find out, but my brother has been supportive of trans shit like the bathroom thing, so is it a good idea possibly?

If it goes poorly it'll just be one less regret before I die possibly
>>
>>7890745
Why kys anon? If you've given up on life why not come out to your mom too?
>>
>>7890756
I want to die comfortably and not with her angry at me and screaming.
>>
>>7890745
Why can't you let your mom find out? Do you live with her or something?

I told my mom and she was like "you're making a huge mistake, I'll disown you, etc" and I just told her I would talk to her again if and when she got over it... it took a while, but she got over it.
>>
>>7890745
Why would you even come out if you plan to kill yourself anyway?
>>
>>7890768
Why care about her at all? Why not come out to your brother?
>>
>>7890768
Why do you even care about your mother? Shit, I had to come back to my rents' house for a while because of job issues and just started T here, do you think I give a fuck about it?
>>
>>7890468

how many cis hit up this board with honest intentions in general, I think that's the root of it

>>7890541
what a fuckin
i'm laughing, that's a good one
never bought a flashlight or any other aids, never been into butt either so cant help there. guess i'm not a pro. whether you're cut or not you can just grab and go, either using lube and sliding over the skin or just pulling it. usually the equivalent of what i understand cisgirls settle into at Maximum Jack Off, just rubbing the clit, fast, steady, nothing complex. rotation and change of pace just break the rythym. your hand won't actually rub the head as much glide the skin around.

ideal though, really ideal? there was this shifty hostel in barcelona right across from a club that pounced from sunset to rise. I had a second story room, the bed was shut and the bath was 3' long but it was cool. me, in a really plush robe, watching a woman rub herself with oil at night. some kind of music playing to drown out the FUCKING SHITHEADS at the club, the scent of the ocean and her skin.

I'm not sure it's ever been really established just how in awe the well-adjusted guy is of the female body. it's absolutely reverential. just a unified mind of respect for how absolutely absurd it is that nature makes art, and then that art GOES to BED with us. it's a lot in the mind, even if you're just pleasuring yourself

some hoes ain't jack though

>>7890702
usually things just fall into place. one ball is always in front of the other, and if they get squeezed, the soldiers get in line and don't take up that much space. you'd have to be atrociously fat for your thighs to be able to squeeze your balls to the point of pain.

texture is like the inside of the mouth. looser than your hand. pretty sweet but there's gotta be muscle in the hips that goes straight to the brain because the motion of thrusting honestly feels amazing. the moving the pelvis forward is actually fantastic. that activity right there is addicting.
>>
>>7890702
your shaving question though my bad.

shower first or use a steamed towel, softening the hair makes a difference
make your own shaving soap and aftershave. look up batching soap, it's easy and you control what goes on your skin
use both generously, and reapply soap after the first pass
shave either daily or every three. use sharp blades, keep them sharp by drying them after.
shave down the cheeks, follow the jawline, down the chin, down the neck
second pass, across (90° to the grain) the cheeks, slightly up on the jawline, across the chin, and across the grain of the hair on the neck, everybody's is slightly different
long strokes, and don't let the blade slip side to side. that's 90% of your cuts right there.
protip: you will always cut yourself at least once. a good aftershave will nip most of them, put a tiny piece of tissue on bleeders to let it coagulate. it'll be almost invisible when you carefully peel it off.
best aftershave in the world: two ounces high-proof alcohol, one witch hazel, half ounce glycerin, eighth ounce arnica oil. these ingredients are in turn an astringent, a styptic, an emmolient, and a substitute for the layer of oil naturally on the skin. for smell good reasons, add any essential oil except clove, which burns like an absolute mother
>>
>>7891377
Shit that's more detail than what I expected, saving it. Thanks, and thanks for clarifying the ball dilemma. But
>the motion of thrusting honestly feels amazing. the moving the pelvis forward is actually fantastic. that activity right there is addicting.
Feels bad I'll never experience it that genuinely, plastic dick will never compete. Can we perhaps make a deal where we switch consciousness even once a month for me to experience dick thrusting with a real one
>>
File: 1487994314391.jpg (962KB, 2400x1720px) Image search: [Google]
1487994314391.jpg
962KB, 2400x1720px
which one are you anons?
>>
>>7891911
half cyborg, half wageslave
>>
File: 14995959959.jpg (17KB, 300x306px) Image search: [Google]
14995959959.jpg
17KB, 300x306px
>>7891911
12th option. Catposter, rulers of interwebs
>>
Checked up on Milo Stewart on a whim. No fucking way has she been on T for the last 4 months as an 18 year old, literally no changes. Gel isn't THAT bad, is it?
>>
>>7890451

Can't think of anything I wanna know, so let's get hypothetical up in here.

Would you consent to a dick transplant to save your best friend's life? Would you feel weird about it if he started sending out dick pics afterwards?
Would you rather have to give up your dick as a living donation, or give up a kidney AND a chunk of liver?

Would you give it up to save the universe in exchange for a bionic miracle dick and a very satisfied wife?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPOwsQEw7_I
>>
>>7889275
5' 100lb here

Ive been deep stealth for about a year. Protip- if you play up the short jokes people will assume you just have a napoleon complex.

also, FtM passing is god-mode because people forget we exist.
>>
>>7893058
She's not using it.
>>
>>7891911
whoa they updated this to be better or something

tfw the mouse exactly
>>
>>7893387
D'awww :3
>>
why are most ftms so overtly feminine?
I thought that was the problem
>>
>>7893430
>I thought that was the problem
The problem is the body. Masculinity/femininity can go either way, same as anyone.
>>
>>7893439
your body is masculine or feminine
>>
>>7893430
Why are most mtfs so overtly masculine?

Hint: Check their orientation.
>>
>>7893451
biological women are more likely to be sexually open, compared to biological men at least
so I don't imagine it is useful info
>>
>>7893454
Oh look, r9k is leaking again
>>
>>7893454
what does that mean?
it is a rebuttal?
>>
>>7893446
You're... Asking why FtMs have feminine bodies?
>>
>>7893446

No, your body is male or female. Sticking a glittery bouquet up your ass doesn't change your anatomy.
>>
>Passing guide for AAPs:
>http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

I'm a tranny going the wrong way but i read this whole article at 2 AM and it was really great, especially that little bit at the end, it just felt like i got to know you guys a little bit and you guys are cool. keep being cool and stuff!

...even though Gabriel has shit opinions about brogues
>>
>>7893559
Can I have a hug pls
>>
>>7893581
i would if i could ;-;
>>
>>7893430
I use to think the majority of ftm were legitimate and transtrenders/aap etc were in the minority but the more I was faced with things that opposed this I've come to do a 180 on that. I like to think there are exceptions and it's not true that all ftms act like women including me but its the reason I stray from the community.
>>
>>7893430
Female socialization for some, getting rid of mannerism takes time. Speech pattern, gestures, interaction, the whole package. Behaviour is the most overtly feminine trait.
Personal experience, I look like a faggot and I'm not masculine at all in my appearance, which is part genetics part personal aesthetic preferences. But I do not sound nor behave as a feminine person, therefore I pass and I've never been called out on faggotry.
>>
File: hol up now.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hol up now.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>only a few months on T
>notice I'm down towards the end of the two weeks between shots
>lastmonth my mood has been improving, no shitty days towards the end
>doc calls me and tells me my T levels are too high (~900) and we're gonna cut back on my dose
>>
>>7893648
>Behaviour is the most overtly feminine trait.
Specifics to do/not do?
>>
How do you guys handle relationship shit? I feel like it'd be pretty hard to find a girl that doesn't just want dick.
>>
>>7893694
Have confidence in the things you say - don't shy away from what you know
Keep a more monotone way or speaking don't vary your pitch too much or go up at the end of sentences or elongate words. Same with adding unnecessary question marks.
Don't use the precursor phrases: super, really really, like, sooooo

That's just a few points on talking
>>
>>7893430
I used to try really hard at acting masculine. Then when I was passing all the time I went kinda "fuck it," like why am I trying to be a Chad? I'm short, skinny, and Asian, it's a bad imitation. So I leaned into the androgynous look more.
>>
>>7893730
> fall for girl
> she falls for me
> willing to try dating despite a ton of obstacles
> break up a few months later and get hurt
> still on good terms and want to be friends but seeing her makes my chest hurt
:(
>>
File: IMG_3208.jpg (28KB, 250x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3208.jpg
28KB, 250x364px
I hate to be the one asking for fashion advice but does anyone know if this kind of neckline will make your shoulders look wider?

I already have broad shoulders but I want to make my hips seem a little narrower.
>>
Can any of you guys answer this?
>>7893742

>>7893762
I think it'd make them less wide but I'm not sure. Not very masculine looking shirt either, go for something sporty or more fitted.
>>
>>7893768
It's something a skinny faggot like me would wear. I like that it's loose and hides my narrow waist.
>>
>>7893762
dude, no
>>
>>7893772
Dude if that's the case wear a loose crew neck shirt. I can't imagine a guy wearing a neckline like that.
>>
I want to run shirtless after my top surgery but its probably gonna feel really weird since I've had tatas for the past ten years.
>>
>>7893762
i would hate crime you if i saw you wearing this
>>
>>7893813
It will feel more natural desu. No bouncing, just smooth, efficient upper body movement.
>>
File: IMG_1333.png (339KB, 814x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1333.png
339KB, 814x702px
>>7893823
How very manly of you, cuntboi.
>>
>>7893829
cringe
>>
>>7893762
Womenbeasts don't know anything about masculinity. Ignore them.

This would look qt on a femme ftm. Go for it.
>>
>>7893843
Your ignorance is cringe.
>>
>>7893843
Stay mad faggot.
>>
Heyo, I my best friend is a Transguy and I don't think I'm being supportive enough, I've know him for about 3 years and he started trasintioning in the first year, any tips?
>>
>>7893762
no way dude

if you're still working on how to pass things that could be taken for feminine easily are a big no-no

trust us, we've been there
>>
>>7893897
Believe me, my face and my voice pass and I'm 5'11" so no one mistakes me for a girl anymore.

The shirt might not be you guys' cup of tea but that's not going to stop me from wearing things like that. I like androgynous-style clothing.
>>
>>7893845
>don't know anything about masculinity
>qt on a femme ftm
okay then
>>
File: IMG_3144.jpg (87KB, 675x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3144.jpg
87KB, 675x508px
>>7893925
Femme ftms are more masculine than 200% of you guys.
>>
>>7893924
and how's that shirt gonna look with your binder poking out?

a shirt like that looks good on someone with wide shoulders because they already have wide shoulders, if that's an aspect of your body you're concerned about it's probably just going to emphasise what it already looks like

take it out for a spin, sure, but don't be surprised at the results
>>
>>7893945
Sure thing Fiona
>>
File: med_gallery_159227_13850_36965.jpg (12KB, 331x480px) Image search: [Google]
med_gallery_159227_13850_36965.jpg
12KB, 331x480px
>>7893955
>and how's that shirt gonna look with your binder poking out?
Already had top surgery. :^)

And in my original post I said I have wide shoulders, but my hips are also wider than I'd like them to be.

Pic related, not me but pretty much identical to what my body looks like.
>>
>>7893979

>asks for advice
>argues like mind is already made up
>>
>>7893924
Just try it on and see how you look? If you're tall & reasonably developed shoulders it'll look fine, if kinda early 2000s
>>7893945
Dat photoshop
>>
>>7893979
You said you had a skinny waist, how about core exercises? That might make your hips look less wide. Personally I don't think that neckline will make that much of a difference to your shape but obviously you could just wear it for the look.
Also not gonna lie jealous of your height. Tall guys can get away with a lot even slightly wide hips.
>>
>>7893995
True, I suppose I could search for a store locally that carries shirts like that and try it on beforehand (I was planning to buy online).

>>7894010
Good point about core exercises. I'll have to give that a try and see if it makes a difference.

>>7893985
Mind wasn't made up, I wasn't trying to imply that.

Blah, should've asked /fa/. Sorry.
>>
>>7893893
Make a benis cake :)
>>
>>7893995
A little bit of Photoshop is necessary with high-res photos, anon. Especially close up like that.

Do you enjoy looking like shit in photos?
>>
>>7894037
post pics fiona
>>
>>7894037
Pic, piggy. Show your face
>>
>>7894050
I already showed my face once. Search the archive you lazy dumbass.
>>
>>7894062
You are here to dance for us, slut. Now dance.
>>
>>7894037
> high res
> two 675 x 200 pictures
> even at this resolution the persons has clearly fucked around with their cheekbones and neck

It's most noticeable around the neck in the right picture. Airbrushing is normal but this is weak.
>>
File: 02-28-14kelly1.jpg (40KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
02-28-14kelly1.jpg
40KB, 500x395px
>>7894043
>>7894050
Gross. No one wants to see Fiona in here.
Go to a shock site if you want to see a goddamn train wreck.
>>
>>7894252
Nice try, Fiona
>>
File: 1487558658666.jpg (93KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
1487558658666.jpg
93KB, 500x445px
>>7894342
Wow, is she that aware of her hideousness?
>>
>>7894252
Says the smelly womanbeast.
>>
>>7894417
wow got em. Can't you think of any new insults for us?
>>
>>7894435
Why would I? Womanbeast describes you perfectly.
>>
I ran for three hours today, and saw loads of birds.

What did you lads do today?
>>
>>7894439
Why so hostile, little thing?
>>
>>7894455
Are you not able to have a conversation without arguing, you catty bitch? I always try to come here peacefully and this is what you have to offer.

God damn, pms much?
>>
>>7894439
Because it de-legitimises yourself as a trans woman. If you call us womanbeasts you're telling the world it's okay to call mtfs men including yourself.
>>
>>7894470
Male aggression much?
>>
Drama
>>
File: 1479498290494.png (67KB, 290x255px) Image search: [Google]
1479498290494.png
67KB, 290x255px
>>7894352
Rectifying. Wow, she is aware at all?
Just kidding Fiona, nobody stirs shit like you do. I love you.
>>
>>7894494
I wish I could get good pictures of my black cat like this. She just disappears, even her big yellow eyes. Especially annoying when I want to take one of her with large pupils like this because it has to be dark.
>>
>>7894522
One of the downsides of owning a soot kot
>>
>awesome girl
>turns out she's lesbian
>tempted to hide in closet for her
Somebody stop me
>>
>>7894577
you gonna closet yourself the rest of your life?

don't do it fampai

to thine own self be true
>>
>>7894584
But she's really cute, and we get along. It probably won't last anyway but tfw no gf.
>>
>>7894597
you deserve someone who likes the real you, not a facade
>>
>>7894609
No I don't
>>
>>7894615
yeah you do, no ifs or buts
>>
>>7894630
Bossy
>>
>>7893608
Pro tip; Testosterone is a hell of a drug, and dudes don't tend to needlessly draw attention to themselves. We're here, we're just good at hiding.

>>7893672
sometimes too much T can also spike estrogen levels. The body will metabolize the excess into estrogen, even among cis dudes. Weirdly enough my beard started coming in faster when we cut my dose by 25%, with no diminished mental clarity.
>>
>>7891911
The wageslave, maybe a little bit of the wannabe too considering I browse /r9k/ to feel superior.
>>
>>7893979
>not me but pretty much identical to what my body looks like.
Have you tried eating?
>>
File: 1457311689879.jpg (299KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457311689879.jpg
299KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>7895162
who's this cocksleeve
>>
>>7894940
Fatty detected.
>>
>>7895218
You will always be bigger than be, ogre boy
>>
>>7895218
Why's this catty chick hanging around here? What, is your IT job slow today?
>>
>>7893648
I get shocked every time someone tells me they're surprised I'm gay. I feel like a fag
>>
>>7893893
What are you doing? Or what do you think you should be doing?
>>
>>7895268
Doesn't change the fact that you're a fatty. That boy looks perfectly healthy.

>>7895322
I am a /ftmg/ celebrity.
>>
Now who's going to make a new general? Think fast before I do it.
>>
>>7896157 → #
>>
>>7894522
them feels
my fuzzy little negative space is the same
i'd try taking a photo in direct sunlight maybe
>>
>>7895634
I just tears him like one of the giys really, and that's what I though was best but, now I'm not sure.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.