[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 40

File: 1458698990314.jpg (87KB, 980x652px) Image search: [Google]
1458698990314.jpg
87KB, 980x652px
Doing the grind edition. What's your best life advice?

Previous thread: >>7799526

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
best advice i could give anyone is if i would do something or already have done it then it's probably a mistake...
>>
>>7813221
>What's your best life advice?
fuck bitches get money
>>
File: cat.jpg (108KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
108KB, 500x699px
How can we heal the relationship between Fiona and /ftmg/?
>>
>>7813494

buy me a drink... or some drugs... i'm not picky
>>
>>7813511
>>7813494

+ that cat's ugly as fuck... its eyes look sticky
>>
>>7813494
Stop calling us womenbeasts. Just beasts is fine.
>>
>>7813534
first of all how dare you
>>
>>7813549

it looks obese and its eyes are too big... second of all?
>>
ive had the hiccups since this morning and it's 6 pm now
>>
>>7813578

on/off or constant? that happens to me sometimes... on/off for hours, and it was pre-heroin too so it wasn't just that weird heroin hiccup thing...
>>
>>7813534
Shut up Brooklyn. Don't make me walk down the street and smack you upside the head.
>>
>>7813587
on and off thankfully

my dog is like "what the fuck why are you doing that"
>>
>>7813564
its not fat just fluffy and big eyes are a feature of cuteness.
>>
>>7813605

my day would be slightly more interesting if you did though...

>>7813607

that sucks... that shit starts to hurt after a while... breathing exercises help better than holding your breath in my experience
>>
>>7813221
> What's your best life advice?
Take good care of your teeth, and be try to hoard of bit of money for emergency situations. Dental work is expensive.
>>
>>7813623

i didn't say it was fat, i said it "looks obese" which is slightly different it looks like it has huge jowls and a double chin... and its eyes are too big
>>
>>7813648

it really is... had to pull one of my own teeth once, that shit sucked...
>>
>>7813648
Yeh, my mom had to get dentures by the time she was ~30 because she was just so bad with her teeth.
>>
>>7813658

+ it looks like a cat pug...
>>
>>7813221
Hookers and blow.
>>
>>7813741

the last few times i did coke i couldn't remember why i used to hate it then i realized i only like it with heroin... i don't recommend that combination though it could kill you
>>
>>7813494
Date me, Fiona, that's enough healing. I'm sure you're a cutie.
>>
>>7813494
Hook me up with a hot cis girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 640x1136px
it's amazing how quickly i can piss lesbians off... pic related
>>
>>7814226
Why are you even bothering them though.
>>
>>7814237

i'm bored, and i was honestly just joking with them... i don't get why they're always so uptight + i started talking about a couple movies...
>>
>>7814237

+ sometimes when i'm really bored i like to see how quickly i can make lesbians angry without saying anything actually offensive... i've been in the woods all day and i'm sober...
>>
>>7814268
That was retarded of you.
>>
>>7814286
>sometimes when i'm really bored i like to see how quickly i can make lesbians angry
You got issues.
>>
>>7814226
non FtM anon here, I thought you guys had a nice relationship with cis lesbians and even had it easy when dating them.

You're like the first vagentleman I know that's not like that.
>>
>>7814292

why? no one cares about what angry lesbians think... it's nothing to take seriously... besides i thought it was funny having someone tell me i'm the reason they hate all men
>>
>>7814310
I do get along with lesbians, never had issues. brooklyn is retarded, they don't count.
>>
>>7814322
>they
>>
>>7813221
>vagentleman
pls stop
>>
>>7814300

well yeah... i just recently got off a heroin binge, no shit i have issues

>>7814310

lesbians hate me, always have... i can't even figure out why they get so mad... it honestly amazes me how uptight they are...

don't get me wrong i'd fuck one, but they never like me so i never have...
>>
>>7814336
>>7814310
oh whoops wrong quote
>>
>>7814322

that makes me sound like i'm a group of people...
>>
>>7814338
maybe it's because you're a heroin junkie

just saying
>>
>>7814348
But vagentleman sounds funny as fuck, just like girl(male).
Just learn to take it as a joke anon.
>>
>>7814368
it makes me cringe since it highlights the one part of my body I wish didn't exist
>>
im so fucking pissed off that im not a cis male
>>
also I really hate the word vagina
>>
File: succubus (male).png (1MB, 1056x833px) Image search: [Google]
succubus (male).png
1MB, 1056x833px
>>7814381
Fair point I guess.
Pic is where the girl (male) joke started btw.
>>
>>7814365

lesbians specifically have something against heroin? it'd probably help them chill out...

anyway i think i've been clean for almost 2 weeks at this point... sunday makes it 2 i think

from heroin... i've been drinking and smoking weed though, sober today but idk what to do with myself... the last time i was sober for a full day i was going through withdrawal and felt too sick to get bored
>>
>>7814396
Preaching to the choir my lad.
>>
Life advice: Get off 4chan
>>
>>7814432

every time i do that nothing actually changes in my life... doesn't seem to make a difference except it's another way to kill time
>>
>>7814432
then i have to be alone with my thoughts
>>
I'm just curious, what actually makes you guys want to be male?
>>
>>7814511

i experience dysphoria... i'd like medical treatment for it, it has nothing to do with wanting to be anything...
>>
>>7814511

+ well more like it has nothing to do with wanting to be anything other than as comfortable as possible in my body...
>>
>>7814511
Dysphoria
>>
>>7814511
I don't know if I could actually explain it well, it's a weird thing.
Also I don't believe just saying dysphoria would be enough of an explanation to someone that never felt it.
I'm at a conundrum here since I can't find a way to explain it to you due to my lack of skills and being a literal autist.
>>
>>7814511
It's not a want, it just happens.
It's not like we weighed the pros and cons of either gender and decided being male is better.
You just kinda grow up realizing your body isn't right, and the way you see yourself is completely different from how others see you (ie. as a girl).
>>
>>7814511
dysphoria
>>
>>7814511
I want a male body.
>>
>>7814511
my brain expects my body to be male which makes me experience gender dysphoria
>>
>>7814398
Same. I don't mind it in a clinical context or relating to people who identify as girls, but I just can't even admit that I have one. I just always use some vague tiptoeing-around-it gesture when talking about my junk.

>>7814310
>had it easy when dating them
Yeah, for those of us who used to think we were lesbians before the big realization.
Lesbian dating a transman is a recipe for disaster. Especially if they're the hyper-feminist TERF type.
I'm friends with a couple lesbians, but I can't even talk about being-attracted-to-girls with them because the kind of shit they're drawn to is very different.

>>7814292
>local crackhead being retarded
In other news.
>>
>>7814682

i've never even taken crack...
>>
>>7814682
>Same. I don't mind it in a clinical context or relating to people who identify as girls, but I just can't even admit that I have one. I just always use some vague tiptoeing-around-it gesture when talking about my junk.
yeah me too, when talking about myself I can't bring myself to say the word vagina

it just...ugh I can't
it doesn't exist
>>
>>7814682
you sound like a catty dramaqueen
>>
>>7814745
How so?
>>
>>7814772
passive aggressiveness worthy of a lady
>>
>>7814872
I don't see anything he typed that sounded passive aggressive.
Are you the anon that he called crackhead?
Other than that he wasn't a dick to anyone.
>>
>>7815010
Nice try, m'lady
>>
>>7815018
don't be mean
>>
>>7815010

he called me a crackhead, not them... all i said is i've never taken crack... coke yeah which is similar but i've never smoked crack... did smoke coke off foil once but that doesn't count...

anyway i don't care for uppers unless i have heroin in my system already...
>>
>>7815018
I'm here just lurking but I will take the m'lady as a compliment.
>>
>>7814872
there are tons of passive aggressive cis men

my dad is one of them
>>
File: guile-sfa3-side.jpg (92KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
guile-sfa3-side.jpg
92KB, 720x900px
>>7815052
I see, so that anon was overreacting to stuff that wasn't even related to him while you're not really giving a fuck about the thing. Good on you.

Now allow me to sound like some random grandma. Try to get off that shit bro, you may think your life is shit but it's worth more than anything the fuckers that sell that shit could ever be worthy.

>tfw lurking FtM gen and wanting to go full guile beating random anons and telling them to become family men because I see potential in them.
>>
>>7815066
Why is he passive aggressive, satan-dubs?
>>
File: TQBy8f0.gif (815KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
TQBy8f0.gif
815KB, 500x281px
>tfw it is going to be one of THOSE nights on /ftmg/
>>
what are your sexual fantasies /ftmg/?

i wonder if they'll be the male counterparts to my extreme submission ones.

t. mtf
>>
>>7815092

yeah i don't care... it'd be pretty stupid for me to get upset every time someone said some negative shit about me using drugs when i've been on/off them for most of my life...

i moved to get away from heroin recently at least temporarily... i've been clean for almost 2 weeks... well clean as in i've only been drinking and smoking weed...

i can't lie and say i'll never do it again, i probably will... but at least right now i'm trying to keep some distance... i couldn't keep dealing with the constant back and forth with withdrawal and all that shit...

i've only ever been physically addicted to heroin and pcp (i haven't used pcp in 8 years)

as for my life being worth much, that's kind of a joke cuz it's not but... nice of you to say though, but i can promise there's no potential here
>>
Do you guys engage in ~discourse and get into lgbtwhatever groups? Personally, I just can't with any of it. I want to be a fucking boring male, I don't have the desire to celebrate being an ftm or whatever the fuck. I don't like being what I am.

>>7815165
>i wonder if they'll be the male counterparts to my extreme submission ones.
Having a huge cock, fuck bitches on the regular. I've always been a hoe, but now I don't think I'll keep up.
>>
>>7815178
>i can't lie and say i'll never do it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofsBVjk0jWk
>>
>>7814872
Are you self-conscious of your own cattiness?
You should look into that.
>>
Be kind to others. Don't do drugs.
>>
File: fabulus.jpg (74KB, 700x603px) Image search: [Google]
fabulus.jpg
74KB, 700x603px
>>7815244
'tips newsy cap'
>>
>>7815205

nah, it's more that i fucking love heroin and i can't imagine going my entire life without using again... i wouldn't wanna do that

i genuinely love drugs...

as for the rest of shit about my life that's just reality... my life isn't shit cuz of drugs it was before drugs, and it is with them i just like them and honestly... they make life enjoyable

i just needed a break from heroin cuz it was getting bad... i had a point where if i slept late i woke up to withdrawal setting in and it was getting physically painful to use cuz i didn't wanna shoot it... just constant nosebleeds and it was excruciating to use... blinding pain for about 15 mins after i'd use a few times a day before it'd kick in and then it'd burn my throat for longer
>>
>>7815255
garlic and onion are drugs
caffeine is a drug
statins is a drug
>>
>>7815255
i love weed though
>>
>>7815255

drugs are fine... it's doing them to the point of physical addiction that sucks, withdrawal is a bitch and so is always craving something... but i've been substituting other shit for opiates for half my life unless i actually have opiates... i wish i could feel like that all the time without the negative shit... like no shit i wish heroin wasn't physically addictive so i could do it all the time
>>
>>7815276
He looks like the PC masterrace mascot.
Also I bet 100 bucks anyone here wouldn't call that giant nigga a bitch irl for having long hair.
>>
>>7815255
Let me be clear

Be kind to others. Don't ruin your life with addictions like many drugs do.
>>
>>7815410

what if your life is fucked even without drugs?
>>
sometimes i feel awful about not having a penis, but my front hole doesn't bother me most of the time. i hate getting medical examinations of it, but cis women don't like that either right? i have had PIV sex and orgasmed from it but i prefer using my t growth to climax.

i can't figure out if i have true bottom dysphoria or if im AAP.
>>
>>7815452
Too much yaoi, take this as a blessing and be happy you have just half the dysphoria instead of the full package.

There's nothing to be ashamed about.
>>
File: 96d1db43b0627fcb23b6fa7d3705d275.jpg (564KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
96d1db43b0627fcb23b6fa7d3705d275.jpg
564KB, 1600x1200px
>>7815433
Adopt ferrets
>>
>>7815452
I'm pretty sure cis women don't like it either, but it's a different kind of dislike.
>>
>>7815452

for me it's more i use what i've got cuz sex feels good and i don't think during it... it's a way to clear my head and get lost in sensations, drown in another person... it's like drugs and honestly i prefer to be really intoxicated

medical shit though fucked with my head... had a surprise exam one trip to the hospital for unrelated shit cuz my ovaries are fucked up... even morphine didn't make that shit ok

i think i've developed a level of apathy and zen like depression over it cuz my bottom dysphoria was worse in a lot of ways when i was younger...

but i'm at a point where i barely care about myself... i only exist cuz i care about other people in my life who feel like they need me for whatever reason... if i was single and shit like that i'd just start shooting up 'til drugs killed me or i'd hang myself and do it properly this time cuz i wouldn't be all emotional and shit like i was the time i tried...
>>
>>7815477

nah... i actually really like them, and i had one years, but i prefer birds to any other pet... i just find them easier to deal with and be around than other pets...

i like other people's ferrets better than owning them...

but really, my life is shit without drugs... and there's no fixing it, i'm not gonna wake up one day and be healthy or some shit
>>
>>7815183
i don't have any irl trans friends currently, but on the internet i can't help getting into fruitless autistic arguments about this stuff from time to time.

i don't care about "celebrating" being trans either, it's kind of embarrassing
>>
>>7815165
Probably not extreme enough for you, but I like petplay and humiliation best. Looking a new kitten to humiliate.
>>
>>7815531
no, that's hot. what kind of petplay and humiliation?
>>
>>7815500
>nihilism/masochism
>only stick around out of care for others
become a drug lord and siphon all the money to your loved ones
>>
>>7815584

i couldn't sell drugs, i'd use them all... you have to be the kinda person who won't use your entire stash and pass out in a corner somewhere for that to work...

besides i'm not entirely nihilistic... i care about shit, i just don't care about myself...
>>
>>7814511
As other people pointed out, it's not "wanting" to be something.

This is a weird way to put it (like it's a separate part of me), but my brain ALREADY thinks I'm a guy. I didn't even realize that OTHER PEOPLE thought I was a girl until I was about 5...before that, I just assumed they knew I was a boy. Which is what I knew to be the truth from my first conscious memory (about 2ish) until then. I was really confused/upset when I started to realize people were legit serious about believing I was a girl.

Being perceived and treated as a female always felt wrong, although it's hard to explain that and separate it out from, "you hate girly things and girly expectations so you decided you hated being a girl." Cause and effect there is wrong... Sometimes I would enjoy things (like a gymnastics leotard in a badass color) until I realized that it was a girls-only thing, and then I would go, "What?! No! They gave me the girl version AGAIN!" and that thing would be ruined for me. It's not that I hated things like leotards and projected my hatred of those things onto my sex, you know?

Around 10-11ish, there also started to be a stronger and stronger physical component to it. Like I started to get phantom erections when I got aroused (although I didn't understand what sexual arousal was, or that dicks get hard, so I had no idea what the phantom sensation was), and when I really hit puberty, stuff like growing breasts was like, Cronenberg-level body horror.

I also think cis people may be confused by the "dysphoria" explanation, because sometimes the way we talk about it fluctuating makes it sound like an emotion...like sadness. I think this is kinda part of where the, "just get meds and therapy for your tranny feelings" thing comes from. If you're sad all the time, you get meds and therapy, right?

Dysphoria isn't an emotion as much as an awareness that something isn't right with your body (which then bothers you). That awareness can be made worse by circumstance.
>>
>>7815165
I'm kinda dom and sado, but I hate it. Makes me feel like a horrible person. I think I'd feel emasculated if I was more submissive tbqh (yeah, I know, that's shitty), but I also think I'd prefer that to getting off on the idea of humiliating and tormenting people. I just will never see it as a good thing. (And trust me, I tried - made a Fet account, hung around tons of kink blogs making friends and trying to get over it. Never did.)

Vanilla is master race though. I just want to be wholesome and normal.

I haven't really sought out a relationship since I realized all this. I don't know if I'd struggle along being bored and frustrated with a vanilla relationship, but I don't want to subject a sub to my self-hatred over this...and I also, ironically, don't know if I'm even kinky ENOUGH. Like, maybe I'd be so neurotic/hold back enough that I'd bore the shit out of the kind of sub I'm attracted to.

I dunno. I'd guess I'd rather camp on /d/ and not deal with it at all.
>>
why is the rest of /lgbt/ so autistic towards ftms?
>>
>>7816348
They mirror our own behavior
>>
>>7816348

cuz this is 4chan and you're probably talking to people who are autistic...
>>
>>7816039

eh you gotta look at it like that's what the submissive person wants... it's how they get off... by doing that shit you're doing them a favour, it's not taking away from their experience to be that way... you're adding to it

aside from that being ashamed about what you like sexually is fucking terrible cuz sex is one of the few areas in life where people can allow each other complete freedom to experience shit they desire and fantasize about...

i'm not a fan of vanilla sex, to me that's more just like... "i don't really know or trust you but let's fuck" kinda sex rather than anything even sorta intimate
>>
>>7814226
>haha, look at this one saying all males are bad, why are all lesbians so stupid?

But yeah, cislesgen is ridiculously uptight whenever a noncisles posts anything, it's pretty funny.
>>
>>7815255
Oh shit it's RFG! Haven't seen you since the crazy bitch incident then you disappeared and people thought you were banned. How are ferts?
>>
>>7814511
The fact that looking at my female body makes me want to shove a shotgun up my mouth and fire. Simplest explanation, bu not exhaustive. So consider your cortical homunculus to be mismatched from your own body, so that the instinctive perception doesn't match the physical reality, and whatever you do reminds you of this. You dissociate, detach from reality, nothing feels real after a while, all you can perceive is discomfort, 24/7, no stop, you only want to sleep not to experience existence. Just sitting and breathing is painful, and you'd drive a knife everywhere in your body just to make it stop somehow. Can't eat, can't function, can't make friends, go to school of work, because then you're far too gone. So what makes me want to be male is the perspective of not experiencing this torture anymore, hopefully.
>>
>>7816927

of course all lesbians aren't bad... my comment about that was directed at the fact that whenever i speak to lesbians on or offline it goes that way...

i've said plenty of times lesbians hate me, but yeah no shit generalizations aren't 100% true... it never occurs to me that i gotta clarify the obvious

besides she wasn't "bad" she was amusing...
>>
Any cheatmodes to get top surgery covered? Like kickstarter or something?
Where is the cheap/good alternative to do the surgery in Europe?
>>
>>7817259
Sugardaddy?
>>
File: 20161216_221647.jpg (1MB, 2358x2998px) Image search: [Google]
20161216_221647.jpg
1MB, 2358x2998px
>>7817107
My ferrets are really good. I have 3 fluffy fur noodles. I avoid /an/ cuz it's cancerous
>>
File: oh hai.png (91KB, 222x167px) Image search: [Google]
oh hai.png
91KB, 222x167px
>>7817293
>3 fluffy fur noodles
:D
>>
>>7817288
Sugardaddy plan lucked out :/
>>
>>7817259
Same issue but with hysto. And name change. Basically everything, my country's shit.
>>
>>7817315
My sympathies. There should be more stipends out for stuff like this.
Rich bimbos organize fund raisers for everything from kids football teams to poodle hairdressers but not this.
>>
>>7817310
That little guy is Beemo, he's only maybe 5 months and is bigger that the silver boy Cookie he is laying on. Big weasel
>>
>>7817372
>Big weasel
fatty weasel
more pics pls :)
>>
>>7817293

they're cute as hell... idk if i still have pics of the one i had, but he looked like a giant, darker beemo... he was pretty big for a ferret, had to get him one of those cages that were escape proof cuz he'd let himself out and run around the house unsupervised... used to let him out for hours, just when i could watch him... felt bad that i couldn't take him outside, but they were illegal in brooklyn when i had him...
>>
File: 20161216_221946.jpg (2MB, 2254x2964px) Image search: [Google]
20161216_221946.jpg
2MB, 2254x2964px
>>7817403
My senior girl Pip
>>
File: 20160801_195014.jpg (2MB, 2076x3567px) Image search: [Google]
20160801_195014.jpg
2MB, 2076x3567px
Cookie
>>
File: 1487342753219.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487342753219.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>ywn try for a baby with your gf
>ywn cum inside her unprotected
>she will never get to see your reaction when she tells you she's pregnant
>ywn tell your family and friends the news together
>ywn take parenting classes and pick out names and buy baby clothes together
>ywn see her belly grow with your child
>she will never look at you three days overdue and completely exhausted and say "what have you done to me?"
>ywn rush her to the hospital and pace nervously as you wait
>ywn softly kiss her tired, sweaty face as you hold your newborn together

kill me
>>
>>7817476

it's probably for the best that i can't have kids, and if i was cis i would've probably fucked that up by accident by now so i'm actually alright with that...

there's other options anyway, and science is coming along in that area so you might not be able to do that shit the traditional way, but you've got options...

i get that it's not exactly what you want, but better than nothing right?
>>
>>7817483
Yeah I suppose. If I can have a bio kid with a girl I'll be happy.
>>
>>7817476
The worst part for me is
>ywn cum inside her unprotected
Christ.
>>
>>7817489

i get that... could always try just choosing a donor with a similar background and shit as you too though, so at least it'll look like your kid... worst case scenario, but you can still do some of that shit you want...

i can't imagine trying to be responsible for a kid with how much of a fuck up piece of shit i am... i'm alright with only ever having a niece... my birds are my limit when it comes to being completely responsible for another life i think...

i like kids don't get me wrong...

i was chilling with my niece yesterday and i read her one of her books, and played guitar for/with her cuz she asked me to... she likes when i play and sing, but she also likes touching the guitar so i hold chords down for her and tell her what they are while she strums them (i figure if she gets used to hearing the letters while she's hearing the note she'll get used to differentiating them) and i was showing her that she could match her voice to the notes too... and i've taken her on walks and showed her things in the garden (taught her the word "leaf" last summer when she was first learning to talk), and i'm cool with shit like climbing around on playground equipment and chasing after a kid... but that's a lot different than being responsible for them and having to make decisions and shit... i don't even like having to make decisions for myself...

i'm content with just being an uncle... it's cool and i get to just give her back to someone else...
>>
>>7817476
pic gave be the creeps

>>7817460
a cute

>>7817465
a derp
>>
>>7817519
Do you think you'll ever get your shit together?
>>
How do you become less soft spoken? The pitch of my voice is good but I want it to sound louder.
>>
>>7817476
but mtfs can't get pregnant??
>>
>>7817531
Go somewhere loud or somewhere no one can hear you, then do screaming training that death metal vocalists do. I think there's some training vids on youtube.
It turned my friendly little friend (cis girl) into a draugr monster, so it works at least.
>>
>>7817526

working on it, but realistically i'm probably just gonna end up back on heroin and od'ing or killing myself when my health declines to a point where i can't handle it anymore (this is honestly likely regardless) i don't have high expectations and i have no reason to... people like me typically don't end up anywhere decent, and my life has worked in a way where even when i've been working on something stable and shit's going well life happens and i gotta leave it all behind...

it's not like it'll be a loss though so there's that at least
>>
>>7817536
Not yet :)
>>
>>7817536
>>7817476
Found a solution here.

Benis in bagina MtF + FtM marry and have kids together.

Then they have to explain their mom is their dad and their dad is their mom.
>>
>>7817560

why would they have to explain that?
>>
>>7817564
>Implying the kid wouldn't want to know which one is their bio mom and dad one day.
>>
>>7817560
No thanks. That might work for some, but not me
>>
>>7817568

i was implying it doesn't make a difference...
>>
>watching The Tudors
>King Henry VIII played by an angry manlet
:)
>>
>>7817573
so when the kid asks whose tummy he was inside?
>>
>>7817588

kids don't ask that... and they only would if they know their parents are trans in which case they probably already get the idea and it wouldn't be awkward...

but kids don't just ask their parents shit like that, they would likely just assume their mom gave birth to them

you're looking at it from the perspective of someone who knows what's up, but a kid who doesn't isn't even gonna wonder about that shit...
>>
>>7817492
iktf
I have a huge kink for creampies and it's painful that I can never give one and only receive them in my ass.
>>
>>7817598
>they would likely just assume their mom gave birth to them
you'd let them believe that?
>>
>>7813645
Nah really though, I'm in Greenpoint now so watch your back.
>>
>>7817476
>wanting human children
>not four-legged fur children

I really don't understand this. At least as a tranny you have an excuse when your family pressures you into having babies.

Fuck children. Ungrateful little shits who suck your money and give you attitude.
>>
>>7817638
>fiona is a selfish immature brat
how surprising
>>
>>7817663
LOL what? Some people don't want kids, and that's a wise choice.

Kids age you. They drain all your money. They almost never thank you for all that you do for them and just expect things from you, or else they'll wine and give you attitude.

If you're willing to put up with that, fine, but don't be one of those dumbass old hags who tries to pressure it on everyone.
>>
>>7817630

i'm in the poconos right now...

but even if you were gonna get a cab or walk about 2 hours or some shit you're not all that close to my neighborhood anyway... and why would i be worried about that? i've been hit like that by so many chicks at this point for saying dumb shit it'd be whatever

if i was still in brooklyn i'd offer to get you a drink or some shit... what are you doing in greenpoint?
>>
>>7817638
Upboated
Post cute doggos and cattos
>>
File: pigglypuff.jpg (62KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
pigglypuff.jpg
62KB, 720x960px
>>7817680
My cousins live here. I visit occasionally.

>>7817684
I have a guinea pig. His name is Pigglypuff.
>>
>>7817690
Please give him pats for me, he's super cute
>>
>>7817638

i don't want kids either, but on the bright side they don't shed all over your clothes... i like dogs, but i kinda hate living with them and having them near me cuz of that shit

>>7817677

plenty of people thank their parents for shit, maybe if you raise an unappreciative, spoiled asshole and you're a shit parent that's true...
>>
>>7817690
He looks like lunch
>>
>>7817690

oh... i gotta go back soon to get more of my shit, left a bunch of it + do things... my younger brother is still living there and my s/o and i gotta get his sister and shit

but yeah i'm not from that part of of brooklyn... i pretty much never go that way, williamsburg occasionally, and my s/o has cousins in bushwick but yeah... when i'm brooklyn i usually just stay in the vicinity of my neighborhood cuz i'm usually too high to go elsewhere

not a fan of guinea pigs, but that's a great name...
>>
>>7817713

there, and my s/o and i*
>>
File: 1485716380416.png (722KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485716380416.png
722KB, 700x1000px
Cis man here. Being a man is awesome. I get to stick my dick in things, lift shit, grow beards and be tall and shit. Also, pussy feels amazing.

I just thought you guys would like to know.

t. man
>>
>>7817772
you still a weeb tho
>>
>>7817775
I just think 2D girls (males) are cute, doesn't mean I watch anime.
>>
>>7817772
Post your patchy scraggle beard for our assessment and ridicule, faggot.
>>
>>7817772
Okay
>>
>>7817772
Trans woman here. I know just how you feel, my dude.
>>
File: Dumb fuck.jpg (2MB, 1718x2910px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb fuck.jpg
2MB, 1718x2910px
>>7817824
I just shaved, actually. Here's a shitty old pic.
>>
>>7817772
kek. is everything that happens to mtfs mirrored for ftms?
>>
>>7817887
Do insufferable cis women brag about being born female in MtF threads? Regardless, I apologize for being an asshole. I simply thought the post was a funny at first, but I realize I just look like a cunt.

Good thing this place is nearly inactive at this hour.
>>
File: 1462382436399.jpg (25KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1462382436399.jpg
25KB, 250x201px
>3 leggings-and-parka girls sat on bench in the rain
>one chuckles about what I'm wearing as I pass
I didn't think this happened in real life.
>>
What are you doing this saturday night, lads?
>>
>>7817968
watching anime and masturbating
>>
>>7817964
beat them with a stick. what did you wear?
>>
>>7817968
I'm going to taco with a very big dude and a very small dude. Also, maybe vidya or a film.
Then dumpster raids and playing in stormy weather.
>>
>>7817865
You have cute puffy girl cheeks, at least in that picture, i have more angular features than you
>>
>>7817982
It was probably my blue/white/black motorcycle jacket and/or my AT Doc Martens which are both awesome. A loud hipster called my Docs "fresh" the other day and I'm inclined to believe him.
>>
>>7817968

probably gonna just get drunk or high and chill with my s/o, play guitar... normal shit...
>>
File: 1485195597267.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485195597267.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>7818029
>>
>>7818028
Yeah, I look doughy in older pics. I've lost a lot of that body fat since, thankfully.
>>
>>7817968
I'll probably try and put the pickup springs in my guitar. If I can do that without breaking any of the wires loose it'll be good to go. That's easier said than done though because I had to use way heavier wire than necessary. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find thin electrical wire at a hardware store. It's hard to cram the heavy wire into place. Anyway, worst case scenario I'll have to do some soldering afterwards.
>>
File: 1459453227612.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1459453227612.png
13KB, 555x407px
>>7818089
>>
i snapped some oreos in half, put them in a little bowl, and added hot coffee so they got soft. it's really delicious.

i read somewhere that FTMs have a higher bmi than average. im contributing to that.
>>
why would you want to be men when girls are prettier?
>>
>>7818231
why do you think we have a choice
>>
>>7818245
why do you think i think that??
>>
>>7818231
So I can date pretty girls
And also so I don't wasn't to die
>>
>>7818271
>And also so I don't wasn't to die
did it work?
>>
>>7818226
ew
>>
>>7818282
Yeah, mostly. I still have rough nights once in a while, but not for the same reason.
>>
>>7818226

never heard that about transguys... i never pay attention to shit like calories and whatnot, but being sick keeps my weight where it is... i imagine if i wasn't sick with the way i eat i'd be fat, but instead my ribs stick out and shit it's gross...

i could never eat something like that though... food + liquids bothers the fuck out of me...in nearly all cases... cuz crumbs and whatnot... i can't eat and drink at the same time either... if i'm drinking something i gotta finish it before i eat and vice versa otherwise i feel like i'm contaminating my drink and then it's garbage... don't like oreos either...
>>
>>7818250
>why would you want to be men
>want
>>
>>7818330
this is what some ftms sometimes say in mtfg.
>>
>>7818344

they ask transchicks why they wanna be men when girls are prettier?
>>
>>7815281
I'm right with you, Brooklyn.

Me again. Guess what I'm doing? I'm relocating to Salt Lake City, possibly as soon as Wednesday. I'm gonna try to detox there so I don't roam around the city aimlessly trying to score. Hopefully I'll be able to make some connections there...hopefully.

It's all black tar out west though, is it even worth it?
>>
>>7818353
no, I mean, they ask why we wanna be girls when men are betterer(in some way or another)
>>
Worst mistake. Go.
>>
>>7818376
being born
>>
>>7815165
Mind break, yanderes, forced marriage. Not a fetish but I enjoy seeing really akward, virgin men in manga or movies.

>>7815183
Fuck no. I did when I didn't pass, but now that I do, I want nothing to do with it. I was the only ftm in that shitfest anyway, christ.

>>7817293
How soft are those fellas? They look like fluffballs that went through a taffy machine.

>>7818231
False. Only anime girls are pretty.

And dysphoria doesn't let me, I would have stayed easy mode.

>>7818310
I'm the same. Can't do milkshakes or smoothies. The lil bits really gross me out and knowingly drinking calories makes me feel guilty and ill.
>>
>>7818361

what's in salt lake city that made you pick there? or is it just an opportunity to get away from it all for a bit?

do you have enough shit to get there before the withdrawal kicks in? cuz i know i couldn't have gotten out of brooklyn if i hadn't gone through withdrawal beforehand... locking myself up in the apartment for a while really helped, but i guess that's hard to do when the people you use with regularly aren't doing the same shit...

could probably use a break from connections... like here i know it wouldn't be too hard for me to get back into it if i wanted it, but it'd take enough effort where i'm not gonna do it right away... which is good cuz i gotta get some shit together and i can't if i'm using the way i was

never had black tar personally... so i can't tell you if that's worth it or not, but if you mean is detoxing worth it? then yeah honestly... even just as a temporary break it's fucking nice to not wake up and be going through withdrawal and doing shit like taking enough to not be sick instead of being high proper when you're low on shit...

i mean... don't get me wrong i wish i had a few bags every second of every day and if i had it in front of me right now i'd do it... but the dependence part is shit and the break from that is really nice

good luck with that shit, try not to disappear and let me know how you're doing...

>>7818366

i've never understood how transpeople can ask each other shit that stupid...

>>7818376

fuck if i know what my worst mistake was...
>>
File: 14876675675678.png (158KB, 257x237px) Image search: [Google]
14876675675678.png
158KB, 257x237px
>>7818394
>>
>>7818412

i can handle milkshakes and smoothies depending on whats in them... can't handle juice with pulp in it though... liquid calories don't bother me, sometimes it's the only way i can get any calories in my system cuz of how fucked everything can get...

and calories in general don't concern me, i don't bother paying attention to them... ever... no matter how much i eat people are telling me i need to eat more unless they're actively watching me eat...
>>
>>7816039
>I'm kinda dom and sado, but I hate it. Makes me feel like a horrible person.
aw i get that too from being sub. it makes me feel like i don't trust myself to make my own decisions, which is probably why i'm sub.

what humiliating and tormenting do you think about?

>>7818412
where it's you mindbreaking a girl or forcing her into marriage?
>>
File: 1487618840976.jpg (36KB, 303x351px) Image search: [Google]
1487618840976.jpg
36KB, 303x351px
How long do you guys think someone could get away with being on T without people noticing? I always see MTFs in threads talking about how they're somehow transitioning right under the noses of their families and have been on hormones for months with no one noticing, could a FTM do that or are the changes too quick and drastic? Have any of you done that?
>>
>>7818490
you could probably do it, but the only problem is the voice getting deeper. i doubt anyone could explain how they suddenly have a completely cis guy voice to their family unless it was already pretty deep
>>
>>7818490
voice
>>
>>7818376
Not telling a girl I liked her until it was way too late
>>
File: 20161216_221503.jpg (1MB, 2358x3083px) Image search: [Google]
20161216_221503.jpg
1MB, 2358x3083px
>>7818412
Right now they have fluffy winter fur, almost as soft as really nice cat fur.
>>
>>7818594

how is it ever too late? even when chicks have bfs and shit that doesn't really matter...
>>
>>7818665
She has a kid. Your standards might be different because you're a turbo degenerate (no offense) but I don't want to be a "my wife's son" guy.
>>
> watching TV
> if you're a man you can't afford to miss this announcement!
> it's an ad for prostate medication
T R I G G E R E D
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>7818785
>you'll never get a prostate orgasm from having your ass fingered
>>
>>7818735

oh... yeah nah the kid thing doesn't bother me... been there, done that - the whole her being "my wife" thing... i don't give a fuck as long as i'm not expected to be a parent personally...

but i get not wanting to deal with someone who already has kids or whatever...

and eh none taken, i know i'm a piece of shit... can't get offended over being called a degenerate when you know most people would consider you one...
>>
Sometimes when I'm home and not binding, I'll shove my tits up into my armpits, so I can look decent in a v-neck for a few moments. Having to wear crew necks t-shirts and high-buttoned shirts all the time sucks, lads.
>>
>>7818785
>>7818807
I'm a trans woman and I may seem stupid for asking this, but... What is even a prostate and what does it do? Can you have it removed?
>>
>>7818948
What the hell, how do you even do that.

>>7818490
I'll keep you posted lad, I'm doing it.
>>
>>7818986
If you haven't had SRS the prostate is basically the only thing that gives you any pleasure in sex
>>
>>7819059
Oh.... I guess I never have any pleasure during sex then, I'm scared of anal so I've never done it.
>>
>>7818986
Interesting.
It's something only men/dick-bearers have. It's a gland in your ass that produces precum, basically. For anal sex, it's also the equivalent of a G-spot.

>>7818948
Are they ridiculously floppy or something?
>>
>>7819067

nothing to be scared of just relax and use some lube...
>>
does anyone else feel uncomfortable w/ the trend of asking what sometimes preferred pronouns are? if that happened to me irl i would feel very dysphoric and worry if i was passing or not
>>
>>7819345
"Huh? Preferred pronouns, what do you mean by that?"

Easy pass.
>>
>>7819345
yeah, its hell for trans people since you know you dont pass well enough to be seen as cis by those people so you start worrying you dont pass to everyone else either.
i hate how much of a focus there is on treating gender as a preference instead of something you are. its like trans people are a different gender from cis people or something. being trans doesnt make me any less male and its kind of fucked up that identity politics went so far as to turn trans people into something they never wanted to be
>>
>>7819345
Yeah, I want to reach the passability of someone not asking what my pronouns are, they can just tell I'm a guy.
I'm getting close since I've gotten more "buddy" and "sir" recently, just waiting for that sweet voice drop to seal the deal.

I think the people who focus on pronouns are the Tumblr types. The "you don't need dysphoria to be trans!" types.
>>
>>7813221
Kill all women
>>
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2017/02/25/euless-trinity-transgender-wrestler-mack-beggs-advances-state-finals-meets-boos

as a trans woman, it pisses me off that this dude is wrestling women, you can see the effects of the testosterone in his back and legs, dude is completely jacked.
>>
>>7819443
who's gonna have the babies then
>>
>>7819559
this is how sports should work: if your hormone levels are male, you play with other males. if your hormone levels are female, you play with other females. cis or trans.
>>
>>7819026
>>7819074

I'm an ex-fatty, so they're really shallow. I shove them to the sides, and can hold them in place under my arms, while I get a mere glimpse of flat-chested freedom. It's along the lines of open-chest binding techniques sometimes used by crossplayers and drag kings.
>>
>>7819345
I default to "they" if I'm ever unsure for this reason. Makes it less awkward for everyone involved.
>>
>>7819587
thats how it works at the olympic level, but all these school sports want their state rights and to stop the evil transgirls from beating their daughters, I kind of hate him, but in a way it's good he's showing how ridiculous it is seeing as he's clearly demolishing people at a state championship level (where transgirls have barely ever gotten into regional competitions)
>>
>>7819632
Huh.

>drag kings
On that note: does anyone here know much about drag? Everything I know only comes from queens but I've been curious about the other side.
>>
File: 17-02-24-19-30-27-810_deco.jpg (267KB, 709x719px) Image search: [Google]
17-02-24-19-30-27-810_deco.jpg
267KB, 709x719px
>>7818490
My aunty thought I was sick and confused any physical changes with weight loss. My HS is super liberal so no one made comments when I started appearing more masc.

>>7818471
I only like guys, so mindbreaking a straight man is more of my thing. In forced marriage situations, I can get off imagining both ends.

>>7819559
He kinda has a cute face tb h. But if his levels are the same as a cis male he shouldn't be put with the ladies, and it was prob put there to target mtfs like >>7819675 said.
>>
>>7819770
I'm a drag king, did you have any specific questions?
>>
>>7818490
I'm doing it, I'm girl mode at work with no intention of telling my Catholic boss. Three weeks on T, We'll see how long it holds out. I've heard of other guys being able to do it - explain away the voice change as a cold, and eventually people stop bringing it up. The only thing that might get a little hairy is if you want a beard, but I don't and am happy to shave it.

>>7819805
Pic source? Reverse searching isn't getting me anywhere.
>>
>>7818376
Not suing my high school when they refused to do anything about the death threats I was receiving (for being perceived as a lesbian) because I "brought it on myself". I had both parents on my side, two teachers who would vouch for me as eye witnesses, and I ran with my tail between my legs because I was scared of a bunch of shitty jocks. When it got bad enough I was actually worried for my life I got my GED & started college, and ran without looking back.

It sucks sitting here knowing that the school is STILL doing this to queer kids eight years later, and I had the opportunity to stop it by standing up for myself but I didn't take it.
>>
>>7817476
iktf

I had to get a hysto for health reasons too, so bio kids are 100% out. Life is suffering.

>>7817772
I can never tell when shit like this is cluelessly intended as banter, or just trying to be cruel.

As banter, it's kinda flat. When trying to be cruel, it doesn't work (at least on me), since anyone TRYING to make me dysphoric automatically raises all shields. Eh.

>>7818490
I'm not out at work, so I was somewhat hoping the changes would be really slow and subtle, such that they'd be unnoticeable for a while. And then my voice broke REALLY noticeably on the third shot, and again sometime in late November (I started at the end of August). So...so much for that.

In my case though, "not out" means "not out as trans," not "living as a woman." I was just living pre/non-HRT, basically. I'm not sure I'd call it "stealth," since one woman in another department has clearly guessed and my passing rate with customers (yeah, I'm in the service industry atm) was kinda shit. The people in MY department seem to think I'm cis (they've just made way too many comments that are well beyond what you'd make if you were just humouring someone); but outside of that, I get clocked a lot.

I had my hysto recently, and told everyone I was getting a tumour out (also true, that was part of the hysto). So everyone thinks I've gone through a weird little spurt of second puberty thanks to the tumour coming out (like, it was fucking with my hormones or something), according to the muttered conversations I've eavesdropped on. The timing was just right for people to blame it all on cancer, basically. Lucky me.

Yeah.
>>
>>7819852
Just the general shit: how'd you get into it, what specifically do you do, would you be willing to post pics, what kind of reception do you get, any weird stories, etc.
>>
>>7818376
I could have easily started transitioning in college, but I got scared once I started to look for jobs, and ended up hardcore repressing for three years. But at least I'm in a nice career now, and will have the money to finance any shit not covered by insurance.
>>
>>7816467
>eh you gotta look at it like that's what the submissive person wants... it's how they get off... by doing that shit you're doing them a favour, it's not taking away from their experience to be that way... you're adding to it
Yeah, and that's what every sub has told me. idk, self-loathing is not ever "rational."

>>7818471
>aw i get that too from being sub. it makes me feel like i don't trust myself to make my own decisions, which is probably why i'm sub.
Why don't you trust yourself? Do you feel like you're attracted to doing things that are so self-destructive they're stupid?

I definitely don't trust myself; I'm sure I could maim/kill someone if I really let go, so I never will.

>what humiliating and tormenting do you think about?
LOL, how much detail would anyone want?

I don't like anything too basic bitch. Like if you've seen it in a porno and thought, "Oh, that's the thousandth time I've heard that," it's probably meh unless it's tied to my ONE biggest fetish, and then I have zero standards. (Denial/chastity...I imprinted on that the first time I saw it as a wee lad, I think because all my fantasies until then were things like "lock people in cages and starve them" and "tie people up underwater and watch them drown" and I was relieved to discover something that made me feel the same way that didn't end with a corpse and running from the cops.)

But I hate a lot of stuff out there because it's so overplayed. I get it, it's someone else's fetish, but I'm still bored by endless repetitions of "you're a dumb slut, you deserve __."

A minor one I've had for a while: get a fat girl who is insecure about her weight. Get her into clothes that are too small, especially a tight belt. Maybe a corset (not too tight on that, that's dangerous). Lock her in a narrow chair with armrests (thought about designing one where the arms could be winched in). Have a nice, long, candlelit dinner.

I'll NEVER see porn of that, it's too damn weird.
>>
>>7820044

When I was in college my GSA did drag shows for charity twice a year. I Emcee'd the first year because I have emcee experience in other clubs, and found out I really, really loved the scene. I hadn't figured out I was trans at that point, but I was super attracted to the performances of extreme masculinity and femininity. Went to a lot of drag shows at pride events & bars over the next year, and after that I performed in my first show. I made a GRAND TOTAL of $9 in tips but that was because I did too much dancing & didn't leave enough time to work the crowd for tips. My performance was actually pretty good, I love being energetic and am pretty damn good at pumping up a crowd. These days I'm a hobbyist king & I mostly perform in charity events, so money I earn from booking fee + tips is generally enough to cover my costume, travel, dinner, and not much else. Big name Kings and Queens make a lot more from booking fees than I do.

I have a hell of a lot of fun. I perform to top-40 pop music and dudebro pop country music (which is popular where I live), and in my drag persona I really push that "What an ASSHOLE, but damn he's HOT" vibe. I'm shy as fuck normally, so it's great to just throw all that away and flirt aggressively with a bunch of people waving dollar bills at me because they think I'm damn fine.

(1/2)
>>
>>7820044
>>7820293

I get a great reception. There is ONE OTHER KING in my area who gets a crowd pumped up more than I do (according to my friends) but he's been doing this a lot longer, is a good friend, and is the entire reason I decided to finally actually just DO it. So no hard feelings. He did a performance to the Pokemon theme song when Pokemon GO first came out in a college town, and the crowd fucking LOVED it. That is the only time in my life I have seen people wadding up bills and chucking them at the stage because he couldn't get around to everyone fast enough to take their money. He was just getting pelted with money, I did a sweep of the stage afterwards to help gather up everything he'd missed.

I don't have any pics because 1. Really Fucking Shy normally, and 2. It's not something I want posted on facebook because I don't want my employer finding out.

I don't really have any weird stories. All I can say is that drag queens are all huge catty bitches, just as much behind the scenes as they are on stage. Holy shit the drama there. Kings are pretty chill, though you do get some big egos with the big performers.

(2/2)
>>
>>7820297
>>7820293
That sounds pretty cool, man.
How'd the trans-realization happen, and how common is transitioning in the drag community?
>>
File: 1487416668110.gif (554KB, 540x772px) Image search: [Google]
1487416668110.gif
554KB, 540x772px
>>7817697
Im going to eat your fucking pet animals reee
>>
File: IMG_2464.jpg (841KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2464.jpg
841KB, 2576x1932px
>>7818420
I was referring to whether or not black tar is even worth it. I'm joking really -- I largely prefer, nay, LOVE powder but I'll shoot tar if it's what's around.

Well I've kinda fucked up everything here (Atlanta) so I need a change of scenery. I don't intend on getting clean but the only way I can get out of Atlanta is if I go to a 28 day rehab and then live in this halfway house/transitional living after. As soon as I get outta the program I'm gonna find some H and get back on as quickly as possible.

It sounds degenerate but...Sober life isn't for me. I'll update till they take my phone in the facility, then I'll be back with updates after my ~month of """getting clean""" is done.

I just shot some of the best damned dope of my life. Feeling rad. No complaints here whatsoever. Christ that rush hit me like a freight train!

Which don you think is more important in smack: good rush or good legs ?

Also why do I look so female? 8 months on T and I still look like this. I think about an heroing every day. Heroin is my reason to live.
>>
File: IMG_2464.jpg (471KB, 1676x2314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2464.jpg
471KB, 1676x2314px
>>7820439
Fixed the image
>>
>>7820327
>>7820327
The trans-realization happened pretty slowly. I went full tumblrina snowflake-chan for a year because I was so sure my gender dysphoria wasn't THAT bad. Like, yes, I want a flat chest and a dick but that doesn't mean I'm a man. I decided I was genderfluid since I still liked a lot of feminine things and couldn't come to terms with that when all the FtM guys I knew fit a certain mold that I did not.

I think I really used drag during that time as an outlet. It's a stage full of affirmation, y'know? No one ever misgenders a performer. Gender euphoria pouring out of my ears when I did a good job and the crowd loved me.

Eventually I sat myself down and drafted a chart for reasons to transition VS reasons to not transition. Every single T-Effect except body hair was something I adamantly wanted, and shaving my body hair was always an option, so I went for it and contacted a therapist and a doctor. I still identified as nonbinary/genderfluid until after I had been on T for a few months and could finally accept that the things I enjoy don't delegitimize the physical body I want.

(1/2)
>>
>>7820327
>>7820461

Transitioning in the drag community is kind of a sticky business - it varies widely depending on the locals. In my area there are a lot of performers adamantly pushing "Drag doesn't make you gay, it doesn't make you trans, real drag performers are straight and cis and selling a performance". And there are a lot of gay male queens who feel threatened by trans women queens. Nonbinary people get a shit ton of flack in most drag communities, too.

Despite that I think half the kings I know are trans guys, and a couple of the queens are trans girls. I know one trans man who is a drag queen. There are a lot of people I just don't know how they identify, too - some people leave their life on the other side of the green room.

But that's highly dependent on the drag culture that's local to your area. More liberal areas are usually better about it. Cities are better about it. Some drag communities are just a giant Gender Cluster Fuck and they love everyone and every thing, and they don't give a shit (a friend tells me the scene in LA is like this).

And even in areas where people are shitty, that stuff is usually kept out of the green room and away from the stage. Everyone's catty as hell but professional when it comes to a performance - you might hear stuff whispered behind your back between shows, but at a show you just don't bring that baggage with you.

(2/2)
>>
>>7820439
passing takes time and practice in mannerisms and such as well as hormone magic. i didn't start 100% passing with strangers until about 1.5 years on t

also, this isn't gonna convince you because physical addiction, but stay clean my dude
>>
after how many days of hiccups would you go to the doctor
>>
>>7820467
That's sure an interesting journey. People like you are one of the few reasons I haven't given up on the genderqueers. I always see them have some kind of low-key TERF logic for why they *can't possibly* be just another ftm. Like, "I don't hate women, so why would I want to perpetuate the stereotypes of a man," etc and some other man-hating bullshit.

Honestly as a slightly effeminate ftm myself, I'm glad I grew up in a area that's definitely more urban with a more prominent lgbt community and a lot of gay men, because it helped me except the fact I can be a man and without being a stereotype.
>>
>>7820851
>days of hiccups
Shit, I'd go after an hour.
>>
Somebody just stole 150 $ from me. What the fuck do I even do about this?
>>
>>7820910
How that even happened anon?
Did you get mugged or was just some shitty "friends" from some crackhouse?
>>
>>7820910
Confront them or file a police report.
>>
>>7820899
this is the second day. im in pain and i hope i can sleep tonight.
>>
>>7820439

i've only had powder...

sorry to hear everything got fucked up for you... at least the program will have you clean for a bit, i know you like the lifestyle and i can't blame you for wanting to get back on it when you're done... cuz i know the next time i'm in brooklyn it's gonna be a bitch to not call my dealer just to do it again... keep bargaining with myself about how i'm not gonna be living there so it won't be the same... i probably will...

i get you though sober life isn't for me either, i'm about to drink now... i just gotta mix my shit up, i don't care for physical addiction to anything

i wish h wasn't physically addictive the way weed isn't so i could just use it every day without withdrawal and shit...

i care about whether or not the high is good after the initial rush, i love a good rush but i prefer everything after

t affects everyone differently, takes a little while for some people... you really just look like a young boy though i think, it was the eyebrows that threw me off before...

i think about suicide every day too, but then i just tell myself i could always do that and i keep going anyway... for me drugs and alcohol help keep me going, but they're not my reason to live...

when are you getting into the program?
>>
>>7820851

still? i never bother cuz it's either shit i already know wrong with me or heroin that does it...
>>
>>7820963
I already left the town where the guys are. Do I need proof to file a police report?

>>7820958
Taco night with a friend. Fat guy stole money from my backpack in the hallway.
>>
>>7821003
Shit that sucks man.
Maybe I'm too paranoid but that's why I never leave my shit anywhere I always carry it under my arms.
>>
>>7821019
Doesn't that look suspicious though?
>>
>>7821055
I didn't say anywhere I didn't look like a paranoid angry autist, did I?
>>
>>7820910

kill them then take it back...

>>7820987

if you're worried see a doctor, i've never gone for them personally but i have so many symptoms on any given day that nothing worries me... i'm convinced that one day i might actually be dying and i'll just think "this'll pass eventually no big deal"
>>
Brooklyn how do you afford your junkie lifestyle?
>>
>>7821092
>kill them then take it back...
You have a harpoon to loan me? The guy is over 3 times my size. Literally. It would be like trying to take down a whale.
>>
>>7821125
kek.
Pull out a david vs goliath but instead of a rock use a 1911
>>
>>7821115

to a certain extent i don't need to... i get a lot of free drugs and alcohol... cigarettes and shit too... my s/o works... and i just kinda end up with money sometimes... + i've sold shit (not drugs)... other shit... and idk... shit just kinda always works out in a way where i have drugs or alcohol...

like a lot of the heroin i did during that binge was free... one of my dealers gave me free shit + before i left he was actually offering to let me, my s/o, and my s/o's sis live in an apartment with him rent free... and just like other shit like that...

idk... people like my company and that's always come with me getting a lot of drugs and shit handed to me...

>>7821125

nah don't have one of those laying around... how'd he even get your shit?
>>
File: IMG_2394.jpg (371KB, 1513x1852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2394.jpg
371KB, 1513x1852px
In case anybody needed a laugh.

Guy's been on testosterone for a good amount of time and wants to wrestle other boys but isn't allowed to due to the sex on his birth certificate.
>>
>>7821185
> the testosterone he takes gives him an unfair advantage
No shit. Stupid cissies probably made these laws to protect their daughters from le evil trans girls and now it's biting them in the ass.
>>
>>7821211
I think it was more of a let's not allow cis males in sports together with cis females because then there won't be any females winning shit and 50% of the planet will be butthurt because men were built for different things than women thanks to evolution yadda yadda that's out of our control.

That FtM on the pic should probably have competed with males of his age, or maybe a bit younger.
>>
>>7821224
The funny part is that the competitors and their parents have complained repeatedly and demanded he be on the boys' league but it hasn't happened because
>muh birth certificate
>>
>>7821185
Whoever made him compete with cis girls is a retard.
>>
>>7821185
what a qt

he can wrestle me if he wants.
>>
>>7821115

+ if i'm honest the only reason i have anything and have gotten by in life on any level is cuz other people like me and find me attractive... otherwise i'm shit at everything and have nothing actually positive about me (i don't even understand what other people see)... it's kinda how i know i'm eventuallly gonna just end up killing myself...

there's nothing good about me and i'm fucking useless... all i have is other people
>>
>>7821289
I think they've realized that now.
>>
>>7821323
It bit them in their retarded asses.
I'm bigger than the kid and people who are in the know still treat me like a girl.
>>
>>7821185
It's especially ridiculous considering that wresting goes by weight classes. Even though being trans makes him petite as far as most guys go, he'd still be up against boys his size.

He got blessed with a handsome face though, especially for someone so young.
> tfw eternal babyface
>>
>>7821185
This is really fucking funny. You should see the cis people freaking out in the comments sections of news articles on it.

The best ones are the people who think he's an MtF. "He needs to go compete with the BOYS! You can't just compete as whatever gender he thinks he is! He can't compete with girls because he couldn't cut it as a MAN!"

Pure kek. Bless their idiot hearts.
>>
>>7821185
>>7821211
lmao

Thank you FtMs for being here to btfo of these laws every time because they always somehow forget you exist when they make them

t. other kind of tranny
>>
>>7822206
You know it's funny, I'm ftm on testosterone for more than 3 years now so I pass pretty flawlessly. Last semester I took a speech class and for my last speech (a persuasive speech) I talked about the bathroom issue making people think I was anti-trans and asked the women if they really wanted me to be able to freely walk in and use their restroom to which I saw many nods. And then I came out and completely floored everyone, and explained exactly why the entire thing is bullshit. It was both a really scary thing to do but completely worth the expressions on people's faces.

Next thing you know after class I had like 10 people lined up to talk to me. It was kinda overwhelming but pretty awesome.
>>
its a normal situation for you to not click with your boyfriends friends right
feeling like they dont like you
am high asf and paranoid asf about this
>>
File: negan.png (247KB, 1027x667px) Image search: [Google]
negan.png
247KB, 1027x667px
I found someone selling binders for $3 on eBay. The seller has sold 1,766 of them and has a pretty positive feedback rate. Should I cop?
>>
>>7817259
work at starbucks for 3 months to get benefits
cause all the offered providers cover trans medical things
>>
>>7822604
absolutely not

just get a 30$ one, or shill for donations on tumblr if you can't afford even that
>>
>>7822480
That's amazing, that is a fucking stellar hook for a persuasive speech and I'm glad you rocked it.
>>
>>7822604
Bought something like this once out of curiosity, can attest that the difference in quality between a $3 binder and a $30 binder is fucking immense.
>>
>>7822604
What size and where are you? If you pay for shipping, I'm not gonna need my 2 medium underworks tritops in a month
>>
>>7822651
No starbucks here
>>
>>7821185
I love this story. It's playing by their rules but still causing a ruckus doing so. You go, adorable wrestler.
>>
>>7822553
Are they gay like him?
>>
>>7820910
Update. It might not have been the fat guy. Talk to the guy who lived there and he's had some stuff missing too. It's going to be taken up with the landlord.
Oh well.
>>
>>7822553
I'm >>7823584
Don't know about the bf thing but my mates always take each others side instead of mine and treat me differently because they don't see me as a guy. I'm pre-t so it's my own fault I guess.
It's a normie thing: pussy is worthless for cis guys unless they're fucking it or want to fuck it in the future.
>>
>>7822553

you might just be too high, the first time i met my friend malik i had a bad high and it was a little awkward, but he was my s/o's friend first so we ended up chilling again and now we get along and he's like family... i wouldn't worry too much about it if i were you... sometimes you need more than one opportunity to be around people before you realize you can get along

i usually get along with my s/o's friends but there's people he can get along with that i don't care for and vice versa... that's a given though, you're different people so you aren't always gonna get along with the same exact people...

at the same time i guess they might continue to dislike you... malik brought his gf over the other day and my s/o and i don't like her... we were nice to her, we always are... but there's a mutual dislike there that's hard to break... she doesn't like us cuz she's really uptight about shit like drinking and drugs, and she knows when we all hang out that we're likely gonna be doing that + other stupid shit she doesn't approve of... and we think she's boring and uptight with zero interests and have both told him he should consider leaving her when he's told us about some of the issues they've had (not related to us)

we've given her chances and shit cuz he's our friend and he loves her, but we don't like chilling with her... and it's always shitty when she comes around with him...

>>7823593

i've never had that issue with straight cis guys personally... they don't treat me the way they treat chicks (whether i've been out or not) and even when they've had a thing for me it's just kinda awkward and they usually end up telling me it makes them feel gay...

all depends on the guys you're around...

>>7823584

good luck with that though honestly you're probably fucked with the money... where was your shit that it got stolen anyway?
>>
>>7823714
>just kinda awkward and they usually end up telling me it makes them feel gay...
This is my experience too. This is they don't treat me like they do normal women, but they also don't treat me like a guy. It's more of a third 'failed woman' category going on.

>where was your shit that it got stolen anyway?
In the hallway in my friends apartment, in my wallet buried in my backpack under a bunch of stuff. Thing is there's people in the house who have access to the hallway. That's how my friend think the money went missing. He's lost his fishing pole the same way. At least that's our leading theory for the moment. I hope it's like this, because the fat guy is damn funny and I don't want this to blow up friendships and stuff.

The money is probably gone ye. I fucking hate things like this.
>>
>>7823746
*thing is
and people are kinda hostile around here, so giving people a 'gay' vibe can be dangerous.
>>
>>7823746

i just get treated like another guy usually, or like i'm neither but not the same way they treat women they aren't attracted to... idk...

oh... that sucks, but idk... to an extent i'd just consider it a lesson learned... though i've been told by a lot of people elsewhere that i think like that cuz i'm from brooklyn... either way i wouldn't leave money lying around in a communal place that people can access or in a bag (granted i don't carry bags cuz i don't like having that much shit on me unless i'm going somewhere for at least overnight) cuz that's a good way to get your shit stolen... leave a bag lying around where you can't see it around people you don't know and someone's likely to go through it and take your shit... just how the world works as far as i'm concerned, and i was taught that from a really young age... like if i had been 5 and some shit like that happened to me (with less money obviously) my parents would've just been like "your fault, bet you won't do that again"
>>
>>7823773

+ it's probably also that i can think of so many people i know/have known who wouldn't hesitate to take someone's shit in a situation like that...

>>7823749

i've been lucky enough to never live in a place where that's been an issue... even in the poconos where there's confederate flag waving rednecks who are retarded about shit like that i've been alright...
>>
>>7823773
That's my mentality too, so I kept an eye on both the guys most of the time. And none of those guys knew I had money in my bag under a ton of things. And I was the only sober one. The thing is, this was inside a friend's apartment. I had no idea that people could just walk about, and I've been there often and never seen it. It's a private house so it must have been someone from upstairs (the owners) so it should be sorted out quick. The guy who did it can't be that smart, since it's such a controlled space. Still doubt that I'll get my money back though. People hate taking responsibility for other people's problems and if it is from the owner's family they will most likely protect their own and refuse that anything happened.
>>
w2c gf?
>>
>>7823781
>it's probably also that i can think of so many people i know/have known who wouldn't hesitate to take someone's shit in a situation like that...
yeah I think we go in very different circles. People around here don't really steal. You can leave your wallet at a bus stop and still get it back intact.

>even in the poconos where there's confederate flag waving rednecks who are retarded about shit like that
I think it's a combination of many things. You seem pretty chill, while I'm more of the nervous type and kind of annoying and beta too. People tend to dislike creatures like that and when they see I'm trans it's just that much more easy to assume I'm just a weird autistic mess. They get their anti-trans fells confirmed you know.
>>
File: 1462475761834.png (200KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462475761834.png
200KB, 800x800px
>>7823783
go to gf store
>>
>>7823782

got'cha... idk... out of habit i keep money and drugs closeby... the thing with bags is i know people who go through them when they find see them to check for shit that's worth stealing... they don't need to know what's in it they know what might be and check all bags for it...

but yeah if it's family then you're likely fucked on that...

>>7823785

we probably do, though that's not to say everyone i know is like that... one of my closest friends is anti-drug, really christian, significantly older than me and is director of a christian pre-k program... i get along with/chill with really different kinds of people

but yeah it could be a matter of the way people respond to us... cuz even some really hardcore pieces of shit i've met will do that "i hate (insert something here) but you're alright" shit with me... and i'll tell them they're a piece of shit for that but we can chill anyway...

and usually when i do have an issue with other people everyone i know tends to blame them for it... even if it's me
>>
>>7823809
You're lucky as fuck who get that naturally. I've worked for years to gain that sort of attitude but i've only managed it for very short timespans. I think my natural state is a bit dysfunctional and I have to compensate for it the rest of my life. But hey, can't do anything other than work on i I guess.
>>
>>7823839

i'm not sure what you're referring to entirely... i'm a little hungover and probably being dumb as shit though
>>
>>7823902
No worries. Go enjoy the sun brother.
>>
>>7823915

would if i could, but it's kinda cold out today and the sky's all grey and shit... probably going out anyway unless our friend comes over instead... hopefully without his gf that shit sucked last time i was both too drunk and not drunk enough...

aside from that i'm gonna be curious all day... people half telling me something or starting to and then not finishing drives me crazy... even if it's not important i just can't handle something being unfinished... it makes me feel the same way someone standing near me while i wash dishes does, or when someone moves something of mine without telling me they did it and i find it in a slightly different place
>>
File: thisisfair.jpg (94KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
thisisfair.jpg
94KB, 791x1024px
This could have been you. why did you miss your window?
>>
File: happy-life-facts-75.jpg (89KB, 700x640px) Image search: [Google]
happy-life-facts-75.jpg
89KB, 700x640px
>>
>>7824104
>little Aiden dominating a bunch of chicks

It's beautiful
>>
>>7824171
you could probably have gotten an undeserved scholarship if you had jumped for this gimmick before him.
>>
>>7824181
yeah man, trying to compete in a sport while trans is clearly a gimmick. it's not like there's any trans people who genuinely enjoy sports
>>
>>7824189
>competing in the girls division with a male hormone level
that's the gimmick, dummy.
>>
>>
>>7824214
how come?
>>
>>7824104

cuz i grew up in an extremely abusive catholic home...

>>7824147

otters are cute, but i'd want hand sanitizer after shaking ones hand... at the very least
>>
>>7824216
teenage girls stopped using hairspray

>>7824232
>>
>>
>>7824251

actually knew that... and it's cute as hell, hasn't changed my mind about washing my hands after shaking theirs
>>
>>7824279
You do the same with all animals? How bad is the cleaning OCD in term of outdoors?
>>
>>7824104
He started early but he's still pretty short.
>>
>>7824330

i wash my hands if i pet a dog, cat, or anything except birds actually... they don't bother me... but gypsy doesn't go on things that would bother me to touch, and she bathes every day and does things like wash her feet and beak off after meals and shit in the sink...

outdoors it can vary... in the city or like stores and places i don't really like to touch things and i'll wash my hands after a lot... like i was doing laundry yesterday and i walked a few blocks away to go somewhere i could wash my hands after loading the machine... and i do shit like use napkins for door handles and things like that... or try to get somewhere to clean my hands as soon as possible or i think about it while i'm outside (i wash my hands every time i walk in the house) and it did interfere with working in the past as well...

but for whatever reason if i'm gardening or around nature i'm not bothered... i actually prefer gardening with my hands than using anything and i can't stand using gloves and whatnot... i'll wash my hands for like 30 mins when i go back inside, but while i'm out there and engaged in what i'm doing i'm alright...

i try to not make a show out of it, but i can't entirely hide it and anyone who's around me for a bit knows what's up whether or not i mention it... which i find kinda embarrassing but i've worked on it a lot and try to avoid shit that sets me off to make things easier
>>
>>7824472
Do you know why? How long have you had it?
>>
>>7824639

do i know why what? i've had ocd since i was really little i remember shit from being about 4 or 5 that are ocd related and it gradually started to get worse as i got older, but its leveled off and i've learned how to deal with it to an extent... like i can't have a clock in my bedroom, and it's why i don't eat or cook meat...

it gets worse when i'm stressed, but that's anything really...
>>
>>7824819

>>7824819

>>7824819
>>
>>7824808
You think the OCD is a result of your abusive childhood?
I developed OCD traits from years of bullying, but it's nowhere near as bad as yours. Sorry if I'm being nosy.
>>
>>7824808

that's* not "that are" my bad... i couldn't remember if i wrote "shit" or "things" and didn't bother looking
>>
Saw a little teenage Aiden when I was grocery shopping this morning. Poor kid needed a way more flattering haircut, but his mom seemed supportive of him, which was nice. (I was stuck with both shitty hair and parents in denial when I was growing up. And still kinda do on both parts, sadly.)
>>
i need to shower because i smell, but im feeling really dysphoric today
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.