[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 58

Spring is coming edition. Grow grow grow.

Previous thread: >>7774769

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
File: htc_rdj.jpg (58KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
htc_rdj.jpg
58KB, 500x282px
Anyone else planting stuff this spring?

I am going to try growing peas, beans, etc in a couple big half barrels.
>>
Starting my new job tomorrow. I'm nervous but exited to be doing something useful and making money again.

>>7785566
My dad made my brother and I work in his garden basically every say of every summer for our entire childhood. I'm burnt out on planting things.
>>
>>7785566

if i'm in the position to i'm gonna... no idea if i will be or not soon enough for it to be worthwhile... but i like gardening and shit, so hopefully...

>>7785593

what's the job?
>>
Question for those of you employed:
How do you handle the name issue? Can you change the name on your resume or does it have to match legal documents? Can you stick a male name in the Preferred Name box and assume no one will question it?
>>
>>7785639
Only an idiot doesn't get their named changed before starting hormones.
>>
>>7785610
Fixing machines
>>7785639
You can put your preferred name on your resume but you have to give them your legal name for tax/payroll.
>>
>>7785639
I wrote "Aaron" on everything cause my legal /birth name is Erin. Never had a problem personally, but I don't know how it would work if I chose "dan" or something. I think you only have to give your legal name for legal stuff, like payroll. Your resume you can definitely just put the name you use. Then on any forms just write your name but also denote your legal name, in parenthesis or something. Plenty of people use their middle name / a nickname anyway.
>>
>>7785682
I have a friend named Aaron. He goes by A-Ron.
>>
>>7785648
insurance covers my hormones but not a name change which costs over $400 in my county. 8 months on T and still don't have it. you're the idiot here for assuming everyone's situation is the same.
>>
>>7785769
You started hormones before changing your name.

Proves my point.
>>
>>7785773
i couldn't afford a name change. still can't. could afford hormones which i needed to start taking for my psychological health. you have no point.
>>
>>7785803
Is it impossible for you to set aside $100 a month and be patient?
>>
>>7785639
i transitioned/changed my name on the job and never ran into this issue personally, but employers don't need your legal name except for legal forms. i know lots of people who put nicknames, americanized names, etc, on their resume.
>>
Stop responding to cancer
>>
>>7785682
As somebody who recently digitized decades of old request forms at work, I confirm that people using their middle name is extremely common and acceptable on official paperwork.
>>
>>7785566
It's summer here, but once spring comes I'd like to get some nice flowers. Raising plants make me feel a little better about myself
>>
>>7785648
Ah! Fiona! There you are. Hadn't seen you in a while. How's the fishing? Got any good catches yet?
>>
>>7785810
not when you're living paycheck to paycheck. i have almost nothing left after paying my bills and buying food.
>>
>>7785734
I used to have a coworker who did the same thing.
Not sure how common this is for Aarons or if we just live in a small world.

>>7785769
Fiona's a known provoker

>>7785828
The name I'd use is hardly related to my legal middle name, would that matter at all or are you just contributing?
>>
>>7785823
Eh, it's more fun to engage in conversation with the cancer rather than posting "stop feeding it" non stop. At least you can get creative with our guest here.
>>
File: asdfg.jpg (49KB, 700x554px) Image search: [Google]
asdfg.jpg
49KB, 700x554px
>>7785566
I'm going to plant fruit trees everywhere. Struggling to get past the seed/sapling stage though. It's like nature refuses to co-operate with my plan on world domination through fruit abundance.
>>
>>7785844
You're probably not making wise choices when it comes to managing a budget.

Even with a minimum wage job you should be able to create a little leeway for important things like this.
>>
File: colourbox3667649.jpg (101KB, 940x625px) Image search: [Google]
colourbox3667649.jpg
101KB, 940x625px
>>7785858
I prefer less cancerous cancer for such entertainment
>>
>>7785566
Tomatoes, chard, kale, and bush beans my nigga
>>
>>7785883
>>7785858
I'm not even cancerous. I'm here for intellectual discussion with fellow trans people.

Stop resisting me. You're stronger emotionally than the femboys so act like it.
>>
>>7785682
>I wrote "Aaron" on everything cause my legal /birth name is Erin. Never had a problem personally
But that basically means you were denied picking your own name and had to go with the guy name closest to your birth name.
>>
File: fun.jpg (93KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
93KB, 500x445px
>>7785883
Gotta have fun with what chance provided no?
>>
>>7785912
No no you're cancerous, just by virtue of being here. Can't be a /lgbt/ poster without being some degree of cancer.
For the sake of intellectual conversation, what if you were interacting with femboy ftms? You liked those so much.
>>
>>7785882
I'm pretty good at budgeting, but I already live in the cheapest apartment in my town and my rent goes up every year. I have multiple disabilities that prevent me from working so I'm on SSI which doesn't pay shit, it keeps you below the poverty line. I have managed to put away around $200 but I'll need that and more to board my dog while I'm getting top surgery and during my recovery. I can't put off top surgery.
>>
>>7785922
Curiosity killed the kot
>>
>>7785950
Well your life sounds like a sad pile of shit so there's no help I can offer. Good luck to you.

>>7785948
I thought /ftmg/ was against femboy ftms.
>>
>>7785966
You'd be wrong there. You're talking to trannies, as a tranny, and we're that demographics that's toying with transhumanism and manipulation of biology first-hand. Do you think there's nobody in here who didn't just sit down waiting for the roids to do their thing? Why be against the pleasure to explore how you can trick your endocrine system in doing what you want as much as possible, experimenting on yourself? Come on.
>>
>>7785953
If I woke up in the night and saw that poor deformed bastard looking at me I'd lose my shit.
>>
>>7786065
Don't worry. He's better now.
>>
>>7785873
Are you focusing on regional fruit trees? Sometimes finding plants that are local really helps them take off. Is this a guerilla gardening thing?
>Aidyn Appleseed?
>>
>>7785913
My name is Aaron. sounds exactly the same as Erin. It's always been my name, I just changed the spelling to the 'boy version'. I chose not to change my name.
>>
>>7786357
>ah-ron
>eh-rin
>>
>>7785656

what kinda machines?
>>
>>7786483
to americans they're both something like 'ah-rin'
>>
>>7786520

nah... i don't think they sound the same, there's a lot of different accents in america...
>>
>>7786483
Air in.
>>
had a nice last day in brooklyn... leaving early tomorrow... smoked weed, avoided h... i wish i had some xanax for the car ride tomorrow though
>>
>>7786357

I knew a guy in school named Erin, didn't know it was for girls, damn. He was a bit of a faggot too, what a missed opportunity.
>>
>>7785734
>not A-A-Ron
>thatkeyandpeelesketch.mp4
>>
File: IMG_4086.jpg (47KB, 514x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4086.jpg
47KB, 514x644px
>>7785468
>tfw this is what I would have looked like if I was born male

Life is cruel bros
>>
>>7786280
Yes. They are local apple and plum breeds. A lot of them are rare (the ones I want to grow from sapling), the rest experiments from seeds. Guerilla thing? I guess. People don't appreciate the riches of the land anymore. But mainly I'm a fruit junkie and want to make sure there is abundance in the future.

>Aidyn Appleseed?
You... reeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7787506
Damn boy. You handsome. What app is that?
>>
File: 1428694142819.jpg (88KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428694142819.jpg
88KB, 960x720px
>>7787536
faceapp: free neural face

its in the iphone app store, there was a thread for it earlier if you check the catalog
>>
>>7787539
Thanks. Brb getting down with dysphoria.
>>
>>7787065
Good luck, man. Don't be a stranger.
>>
File: rdjwink.gif (80KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
rdjwink.gif
80KB, 450x301px
>>7787525
>You... reeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7786542
Err-rin for girls
Aah-ron for guys

Dialects and accents vary widely in North America, tho.
>>
Guys, how can I have high T on a relatively low dose?

I was taking 50mg of testosterone ethanate a week, and ended up way above the acceptable male range the lab was using. (Yes, definitely the male range, not the female range, my doctor showed me both reference ranges and where I am last appointment.) My doc was alarmed, asking me if I was getting roid rages and stuff.

(I was not. Calmest I've ever been. The acne got obnoxious though, plus constant fapping.)

We lowered it to 25mg/week; I've been told by other people that this is on the low side, like 100mg/week is average. Now my levels are at the high end of the male range, but inside it.

Honestly, I'm kind of fuzzy on how/why people's levels vary much in the first place when the amount we're injecting is finite. Sure, I'd expect SOME variation, but wtf is going on with mine? Is the T just sitting in my body and not being used or something? Is this a bad sign? I don't get it, desu.
>>
>>7787536
Yo, dog, it literally says the name of the app on the picture.
>>
>>7788039
Your body doesn't metabolize shit as fast. Are you sedentary?

Lift weights > more muscle > higher base metabolic rate
>>
>>7788067
>Yo, dog
What the munchkin is wrong with you
>>
>>7788091
Ha, I was being fascetious. Watched too much Pimp My Ride.
>>
>>7788071
Huh. Weird, I metabolize everything else at speeds like I'm from another planet. Well then.
>>
>tfw no one has ever had any interest in me cus fat and ugly
how do relationships even happen?
>>
>>7788158
two non-fat and non-ugly people get along and touch naughty bits sometimes. They mutually decide to call it a relationship.
>>
>>7788168
what about those 2/10 fatties who manage to get 6/10 partners
>>
>>7788171
Money
Manipulation
Money
Personality
Money
Status
Money
>>
Stumbled upon a woman who says she's a trans man, then that "transmasc", but also refers to herself as a fat girl. Tumblr was a mistake.
>>
>>7788158
Charisma is a good friend to the ugly.
>>
>>7788197
im also autistic though so
>>
>>7788222
How autistic we talking?
like, on a scale of socially awkward to I have a collection of 700 radios?
>>
>>7788259
pretty autistic, i cant talk to people unless im with someone i already know, and i basically shut down in and stressful social situation (also i have no idea how to have conversations without embarassing myself)
>>
>>7788275
Ah... The best I can suggest then is to not take yourself too seriously by not worrying about embarrassing yourself. That's a kind of charm anyone can appreciate.

In fact, you may only be perceiving yourself as embarrassing, while those you're with haven't a clue.
>>
>>7788031

i've always heard erin pronounced more like >>7786680 and then aaron more the way everyone else has said it...

and yeah there's a lot of variation...

like people always know i'm from brooklyn the second i open my mouth, even when i've been in europe and the caribbean... and i mean that like people don't just guess nyc, most of them get as specific as brooklyn... what's weird is so many people who were born here moved away, and so many people from the midwest moved here that the accent is like a novelty thing to a lot of people here too... but yeah when i'm elsewhere there's always an automatic "you're from brooklyn" after i've said a couple of sentences

>>7787582

thanks, i still gotta finish packing... i didn't do shit yesterday cuz i woke up drunk and spent the morning trying to recover so i could meet up with a friend before i left (we hadn't seen each other the whole time i was here cuz heroin) spent hours doing that...after that i went to see my s/o's sis and another friend and met someone they knew... ended up smoking weed and getting home kinda late, so over the next few hours i'll have to do some shit...

i'll probably be around still the first few days i won't be doing much...

>>7788158

i've only ever dated friends, but people ask me out all the time (just going into shit with dating in mind automatically has always seemed odd to me though, i find that shit awkward) finding people is really easy for me ... so idk how it works entirely ( a lot of people tell me i don't understand how it works anyway... so i assume i must not)

but i just make friends first and then eventually things just happen or they tell me they're in love with me...

looks and shit don't prevent relationships though, it's just a matter of being around people usually and i've noticed a lot of people who aren't very attractive are more forward than people who are...

>>7788187

in my experience a lot of people don't care about money...
>>
>>7788275

you should stop caring about embarrassing yourself and just talk anyway... everyone says dumb shit sometimes, it's not a big deal when they do... you just move past it and keep going

and really if someone is gonna hold the dumb shit you say against you in passing, casual conversation you're probably better off not dating them...
>>
File: 1461950806861.jpg (21KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461950806861.jpg
21KB, 360x360px
I tried faceapp and it was fucking hilarious! Everyone have a go and see if you look more like yourself under the male or female filter.
>put on young filter
>nothing fucking changes
>>
>>7788395

dumb shit you say in passing against you* my bad...

idk... i say plenty of dumb shit but plenty of people like talking to me... i typically make new friends easily whenever i'm around new people... whether i'm alone or not, talking to a new person is pretty much the same whether you're with another person or not...
>>
>>7786042
This whole post confused me for some reason. Good job, anon.
>>
File: 1476422668250.png (277KB, 700x706px) Image search: [Google]
1476422668250.png
277KB, 700x706px
call me babygirl daddy
>>
Meeting up with a girl next week I've been dating online, but i knew her before confessing. We've had phone a couple times but how do I... Push it? I guess. She knows I'm trans but we're also forever virgins so..

Other than that, things are looking up for me! i posted a while back 6+months ago that i was bakery anon and i'm moving positions and I did move positions! and i might get full time too working the freezer at my job. Now i have a GF, which well, I thought I was gay 99%, I'm going back to school next semester after almost failing out and taking a year break. I also heard my voice in a recording the first time in about two years and i was so surprised because it sounded so male. I've been losing weight. Guys anything can happen in 6 months i thought that i'd be a forever alone fat guy and working shit jobs for the rest of my life. If you're in a bad place know that things will look for you soon!
>>
>>7788852
Can you give another forever alone perma virgin anon tips on how you made things work with her?
I'm shy and autistic as fuck, I'm basically a neckbeard minus the neckbeard. I will die a virgin without a gf...
How the fuck I even start things out and talk to her? I have zero skills with girls.

Also happy for you anon, keep it up. I had a roommate that worked part time at a bakery too and he always came home with a ton of bread and stuff since they had to throw away the stuff that didn't sell at night.

Was comfy in a weird way since we always ate super nice stuff, also I miss him playing street fighter with me.
>>
i kind of desire an ftm bf so i can just feel understood (as an mtf) and kind of hope one would be more understanding than prev partners i've had
i know dysphoria can be bad for trans couples but i really want someone who'll see me as a girl even though i don't look like one yet :\
it's not that i'm a kink chaser even, i just crave a safe space
>>
>>7788812
How did it confuse you?
>>
>>7788901
Sure, I like a lot of people but since im an autistic fuck as well i never say anything. Well I felt she was giving mixed signals, and I sort of coaxed (PRESSURED HER) it out of her before confessing myself? it was probably the worst way to go about and i apologized afterwards i was grilling her.
So the best advice i can give you is to ask. If you think someone might like you no matter how delustional you might think just try and get it out of them if you like them? I didn't want to confess and then lose a friend so i wanted to make sure that they liked me as well?
That's all i can help with since we were already friends for a few months before we started dating. Try online? i know for a minute that if i was friends with her in rl first i would have never confessed
>>
>>7788917
I'm an ftm and want this too. do you have a discord?
>>
>>7787536
>>7787539
>>7787558
I can't find the app. Am I retarded?
>>
>>7788954
mhm, do you have a throwaway i can send it?
>>
>>7788968
[email protected]
>>
>>7787506
When I use this app and try to change my face as male it doesn't do shit to it, just adds a beard shadow. If i was cis, I'd be a cis hon.
>>
File: IMG_1587.png (245KB, 526x830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1587.png
245KB, 526x830px
>tfw straight FTM
>almost a year on T and still don't pass
>no sense of community
>everyone at trans meeting makes me feel like shit for being a /straight white male/
>miss actually dating women
>miss parents loving me

I should've just stayed a bulldyke, fellas. I'm miserable. I think I might as well an hero this week.
>>
>>7788994
Dont worry anon
*hugs*
>>
>>7788994
dont kill yourself anon
id be your gf if i wasnt bottom of the barrel
>>
File: 1418517648131.png (204KB, 350x381px) Image search: [Google]
1418517648131.png
204KB, 350x381px
>>7788943
I guess I need to make more female friends then.
I can only make male friends, probably because all I do is play mmos or watch cartoons.
I'm doomed unless I start dating boys I guess.
Fuck.
>>
>>7789027
date a closet mtf (like me)
>>
>>7789029
Lol
>>
>>7788852

congratulations, that's all great, but just cuz your life has gotten better over the course of 6 months doesn't mean everyone else who's in a bad situation has shit to look forward to... just saying

in my experience sex and physical contact etc just kinda end up happening... like i've just kinda had sex on the first date without even really being sure how it went in that direction the next day... just do what feels right and comes naturally...

>>7788901

chicks are easy... just make them feel special, pretty, and accepted... and respond to them, if you don't feel like listening just pick out key words and respond to those then change the subject... and talk to them like you wpuld anyone else

and idk in my experience a lot of chicks are really forward and have no problem making the first move...
>>
>>7789037
j-j-just a suggestion
(dating inbetweenies can help..)
>>
>>7789060
Actually im just a mtf passing by.

Hi other mtf
>>
File: 1477124517731.jpg (30KB, 391x444px) Image search: [Google]
1477124517731.jpg
30KB, 391x444px
>>7789072
oh, hi!
(are you a lesbian???)
>>
>>7789094
Bi but just passing by my dude
>>
File: 1470957325052.png (1MB, 1587x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1470957325052.png
1MB, 1587x1600px
>>7789029
But the problem is that I'm not attracted to masculine looking people and since you're in the closet it means you're kinda of a dude (even if just on the outside).

>>7789060
That wasn't me anon.

>>7789041
>chicks are easy
Not really.
I'm a shy autistic introvert.
I live in the worst place possible to get hetero girls.
A fucking tropical island I kid you not (due to my dad work).
The place is full of muscular shirtless Chads.
I literally have zero chance.
Maybe I should just find a way to become gay or something.
>>
>>7789114
>since you're in the closet it
if you wanna be like that, we can get into the whole "we're all fucking fakes" thing we pretend not to think about

but, either way, i look like a girly sissyboy
>>
>>7789114
Hi ftm anon are you manly?
>>
>>7789122
I didn't meant anything bad It's probably my autism speaking I was trying to say that I know you're legit trans but since you're on guy mode it means I would be pretty gay and I wanted a gf not a bf.

Think of me for example, I kinda don't pass that well I'm not going to lie here, wouldn't it be weird if I tried to date a lesbian when I'm not really one?
>>
>>7789129
Not really.
I'm a beta chubby 14 year old looking guy.
There's not much else to say about it other than I live in Chad town.
>>
>>7789142
Ok ill cuddle with you
>>
>>7789137
maybe your brain looks at this differently than mine

since we're both trannies, my brain defaults to considering you a boy regardless of your appearance

guess i just care more about personality rather than if someone passes on the spot
>note, 'on the spot', it's weird for a tranny to be inconsiderate over someone not being in xmode yet
>>
>>7789114

eh you're acting like all chicks are into that kinda guy, they're not... if that were the case i wouldn't have such an easy time with women, but i do... it's really easy for me to get girls, and i've never had to do much... and i'm not that type at all...

more than anything most chicks want to feel like they're accepted for who they are and like the person they're with finds them attractive...

being shy and introverted can make shit harder sure but some chicks find that shit attractive + just cuz you're on an island doesn't mean there aren't women who have shit in common with you there... you might have to get out of your comfort zone a little to meet someone, but if you find ways to make the shit you're interested in social then you'll meet people who have similar interests and that makes it even easier...
>>
>>7789207
get me a gf please
>>
>>7785639
Only matters in these cases:
> Background checks/verification
> The place has security that requires you to show ID at the front door
> The inevitable tax documents that need to get filled out

Most places should let you know if they plan to run a check on you beforehand, and will only care about your legal name for the 5 seconds it takes to copy it down from your SS card. But if you are job hunting in a city with large office buildings and/or for a large company, I would definitely ask if you'll need an ID to get past security. If they say yes, you're gonna have to mention the legal name. I'm from New York, this is very common, and some doormen are really strict about the names matching up. (I've gotten held up because my ID has my full middle name listed, but the name I gave the office didn't.)
>>
File: 1476084677107.jpg (8KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
1476084677107.jpg
8KB, 257x196px
>>7789207
Man you make it sound like it`s really fucking easy, which probably is for you.
The just bee urself advice always makes me depressed tho.

>tfw Chads even on this thread.
>>
Guys with slender ribcages but medium sized chests, what size/brand/style binder do you use?

I have an 28in underbust and a 34in very shallow bust from being an ex-fatty. I've tried smalls and mediums in gc2b's half-binder and Underworks' full-length, and I'm stuck with an awkward silhouette that just gets worse as my breasts shift out of place as the day goes on.

I'm considering sizing down again in gc2b, because I found them more comfortable to put on and wear compared to Underworks. Is it worth a shot, are there better options, or am I doomed to be a sloucher until top surgery?
>>
>>7789239

idk how to get someone else a gf unless i know a chick i think they might get along with and introduce them at like a party or whatever...

>>7789263

be yourself is good advice though... if you wanna date someone that's what you have to do

+ the problem a lot of guys who can't get laid have is that they act like all women are the same, and like they're all vapid bitches who only care about shit like looks and money... or they have unrealistic expectations about the kinda chick who's in their league... none of that shit is helpful or true...

women are easy if you treat them like they're human and don't make shit a big deal... and don't have unrealistic expectations cuz then no shit you won't find someone...

and even if it's not easy for someone it's still not impossible, especially if you make an effort

i'm not a chad... i'm a fuck up with drug problems and health issues that prevents me from working out who likes shit like playing guitar, writing, and plants... i've never had a stable/good environment or been good at shit like holding down a job etc etc etc i'm nothing special physically, i'm short as fuck, and i have no issues getting women in spite of that cuz it's really not that hard... people in general just wanna feel like they matter, women are no different...
>>
>>7789470

prevent*
>>
Lads, I haven't checked down there in almost two weeks (since I started T, basically) but I was feeling something poking against my underwear.

Checked out and my fucking clit is fuckhuge compared to how it was before. How in the hell, almost nothing else changed.
>>
>>7789546
:3
>>
File: 1485125319673.jpg (265KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485125319673.jpg
265KB, 1280x960px
>>7789546
Congratulations
>>
File: BL-stuff-yaoi-32536813-641-663.jpg (260KB, 641x663px) Image search: [Google]
BL-stuff-yaoi-32536813-641-663.jpg
260KB, 641x663px
>>7789546
I need pics to be sure.
It's for research purposes.
>>
>>7789546
Ive been on t for a year and a half and mine hasn't grown whatsoever. Fuck
>>
>>7789561
Thanks. Dumb clit is giving me hopes for a magical dick growth. Watch it stop now.

>>7789629
Believe me, I don't even know how half of this shit works. Nothing else has really changed yet, body/facial hair included.
>>
>>7789640
daddyyyyy
>>
Mentally preparing for a night of raiding dumpsters and chasing squirrels. Like a boss.

What are you guys doing?

>>7789701
Shush
>>
File: tumblr_mhbf8y6BZs1qajc4eo6_250.gif (808KB, 245x195px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhbf8y6BZs1qajc4eo6_250.gif
808KB, 245x195px
>>7789640
Means if you had been cismale your cock would have been redonkeyulous.
>>
>>7789701
Son?
>>
>>7789735
Well, when I was a kid I used to say that if I were born a boy I would've had a huge cock.
>>
>is 5'2"
>made bad choices out of depression in teenage years and is now 280lbs
>56" chest, 52" waist
>not even perky moobs either. like sad looking tumors

On the upside, I started at a little over 300 last November. But weight loss is agonizingly slow and dysphoria isn't helping my patience. But is it possible to bind at my size? Or should I just hang in there until I can? I mean, it does make for good motivation. But then again, so does being able to sleep comfortably and not die of diabeetus.
>>
>>7789728

i'm squeezed in the back of my little bro's car with my birds, guitar etc texting my s/o about his shit music choices... he just put on ariana grande and a few songs back it was michelle branch... 2 1/2 hours of this shit

even the birds aren't happy about the music and they fucking love music...

hopefully you get some good shit
>>
>>7789781

my little bro's shit music choices i mean... my s/o is in the passenger sea
>>
>>7789761
For binding I'm not really sure, I'm not that big.

As for losing weight, I'm totally with you man, go for it.
Also don't worry much about your height, worst case you will become a manly dwarf that inspires fear and awe in the hearts of men.

Jokes aside, really bro don't worry about your height that much.
Also from what I understood you can lose quite a bit of breast mass the more you workout which is a win win.
>Get swole.
>More T in your body.
>Breasts will get smaller until you can have top surgery.
>Won't die from diabeetus.
>>
>>7789761
>5'2"
>280lbs
PICS!!! PICS NAOW!!!
>>
>>7789781
>>7789792
Bad music is terrorism. No excuses.

I'm not keeping my hopes up for the catch. One of my places has gotten a compacter machine to destroy everything. Fuck them.

>>7789761
Holy shit dude. Do you at least look andro or masc at that weight?
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (1013KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
1013KB, 500x245px
>>7789807
I also feel a morbid curiosity, you are only an inch or two taller than me, I am 2/3rds of you tho.

I sort of miss being 140lbs... i was 98lbs at 21, because i was barely affording my apartment and on a starvation diet like a North Korean
>>
>>7789835
Man, I was Auschwitz-tier at 105lbs a couple of years ago.
>>
>>7789820

that's bullshit, your other places still good though?

yeah his taste in music is 80% pretty bad... like universally so, i've never met anyone who's listened to a block of music he's picked out and hasn't commented on him having shit taste for the most part... my father is the same way... i've spent large chunks of my life in cars being audio tortured since i was a kid pretty much
>>
>>7789761
You can bind, but your silhouette is going to be awkward. Dudes at that weight tend to have man-boobs, but they're going to be smaller than your breasts, and yet more boob-like than the plateau-like result of your binding.

Embracing ridiculously baggy t-shirts and hoodies are a cliche, but they can also help to hide the evidence, and at least make you feel a bit better. Good luck on your weight loss!
>>
File: IMAG0046.jpg (938KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0046.jpg
938KB, 3264x1840px
>>7789795
Thanks man. I look forward to it.

>>7789820
Andro face but my chest gives me away pretty badly. I've passed before with enough effort though but it's hard to tell if someone is being polite, has bad eyesight, or if I really did pass.

This is probably the only pic I have of me that I can kind of stand to look at. Even with the fact that I was way overdue for a haircut lol.
>>
>>7789728
:9 daddyyy
>>
>>7789882
I got a couple. No worries.

Your bro is lucky you like him. I wouldn't forgive that stuff. I still haven't forgiven my sister for being a spice girls fan two decades ago.

>>7789890
Nice jaw on you, m9.
Losing weight will help deal with the puppies. And you can use your future masc self as a motivator. If I were you I would lose as much as possible before top surgery. What lifestyle changes are you doing?
>>
>>7789938
Naughty thing. You want spankings? I can give you spankings.
>>
File: gabe_newell.jpg (16KB, 480x321px) Image search: [Google]
gabe_newell.jpg
16KB, 480x321px
>>7789890
Dude if you get a beard you're gabe newell son.
>>
>>7789890
you? andro? pfff
you look like a dykey landwhale

lose some weight, girly
>>
File: 1466399745122.jpg (79KB, 641x571px) Image search: [Google]
1466399745122.jpg
79KB, 641x571px
>>7789968
y
yes o//o
>>
>>7790003
Off with the panties and bend over
>>
>>7789959

that's good at least...

my little bro loved the spice girls... like i said i grew up with this shit cuz of my dad... it's at least got an occasional song that's alright mixed in, never anything i ever listen to on my own though

i'm in so much fucking pain though, i'm probably not gonna be able to walk tomorrow... car rides kill me to begin with, but uncomfortable ones like this where i'm cramped and shoved in with a bunch of shit are infinitely worse... but i'm the only one who would fit back here so i got stuck here... i'm at like near tears level of pain

>>7789890

you could get away with binding i'm sure... worth a try
>>
>>7789890
I had a retarded classmate at highschool, you look exactly like her. She even had a hint of womanstache, and waddled around her humongous body mass like a pendulum. She even had the same square, dark glasses you have. Get your shit in place and work better on your looks, because you don't look andro, you look like you have one or multiple extra chromosomes.
>>
>>7790027
*takes off*
d-do you want me over the bed or on your lap
>>
>>7790050
You should kys. Post face first though.

>>7790039
Sucks about the pain. Isn't there anything you can do for it? I refuse to believe you guys are traveling without any drugs. I love carrides. Gonna sleep in my car tonight too, because I have to travel a bit to get to dumpster territory. Backseat, sleeping bag, a good book and rain on the roof. Comfy af.

>>7790069
*pats lap*
>>
Why is every ftm named Brayden Kayden McSkylar or some shit like that?
>>
>>7790075
is catposter the dykey landwhale? somehow that would make sense
>>
>>7790097
I've already posted my stats here. You need to lurk more.
>>
>>7790075
You know I had it planned, shotgun loaded, but now I'm giving up suicide. That picture erased my crippling BDD. I realized I can live as a hon and still look better than that. It was therapeutic.
>>
A group of friends I'm in online did a voice chat the other day, and I was all hyped about it until I realized that it would out me as trans. So I just turned off my microphone, pretended it wasn't working right, and listened to the call while typing my replies. It absolutely sucked.

I really want my voice to drop ASAP so that next time I can actually talk to my friends. It's stupid because there are other trans people in the group and everyone's cool with them, but I just can't bring myself to out myself in the one place where I'm stealth.
>>
>>7790050

well...he said he was losing weight...

>>7790075

well i was using heroin for it... most shit doesn't take the edge off... but this shit is worse cuz not being able to crack my spine every so often properly and stretch makes the usual pain worse...

i'd like car rides if they weren't so damn painful i can't just sit in one position for so long... i like shorter rides though especially on nice days cuz i like hanging out of the window like a dog...

i'm cool with sleeping in cars, but this one is little as fuck and full of stuff... i've slept in here before though, we went to centralia then gettysburg, slept in a wal-mart parking lot... i took a bunch of vicodin and wandered around gettysburg most of the night with my s/o... good times
>>
>>7790083
Teenagers want to be unique, offbeat names have some convenient androgyny built-in, everyone knows at least 10 Alex's and 20 John's and wouldn't want to make things more confusing.

I'm convinced Aiden and the ilk became a meme name because it starts with A, and would show up pretty quickly when you're browsing lists of boy's baby names. Of course, once the Aiden population reached too high, kids were forced to move down to other letters of the alphabet. Do we have any Zayden's yet?
>>
>>7790083

andy... well andrew technically, but no one calls me that, everyone off 4chan just uses andy...
>>
>>7790083
I thought I'd avoided this by picking a fairly norm name, but last week I met another transman for the first time. He has the same name. Fuck.
>>
>>7790075
*lays over lap* ///
>>
>>7790131
>>7790075

+ i'm like dying back here while gypsy's cuddling up to my head preening my hair... childish gambino is on at least, good enough... i think he's cute as fuck even though his music is just alright
>>
>>7790161
A certain yaoi anime ruined one of the names I was considering.
>>
>>7790125
Iktf. I have a very feminine voice. I haven't had any success in training it either. It just sounds fake.

>>7790131
You take backroads? Surely they can do frequent stops so you can stretch out a bit.
Vicodin wanderings sounds comfy.

>>7790168
*pat pat pat*

>>7790170
Gypsy to the rescue :)

>>7790174
What name?
>>
>>7790198
>What name?
Victor.

Also, I just clocked a dude on tumblr. He's stealth and clearly an ftm but always talks about his dick and his girl grabbing his balls.
>>
File: 1487253573099.gif (987KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1487253573099.gif
987KB, 500x452px
>>7790242
Well to be honest it's easy to clock a guy on tumblr since cis guys don't really use tumblr.

Not even memeing here my boy.
>>
>>7790198
daddys gentle :O
>>
>>7790242
Decent name. I wouldn't worry about it. Post the tumblr, dude.

>>7790276
*smack*
>>
>>7790294
ooohff >~< more~
>>
>>7790301
Enough now. Go to your room.
>>
>>7790198

nah went through manhattan and the holland tunnel... highway and shit... by the time the pain sets in though i'm fucked for hours (at least) anyway... we'd literally have to stop every few minutes anyway... easier to just suck it up and be in pain

vicodin wanderings are yeah... what i wouldn't give for some of those right about now...

yeah she at least made me feel a little better, car ride is over though, getting the birds' stuff set up now so they can fly around a bit...
>>
>>7790383
Happy days. You survived. Fuck, I can't even imagine driving through New York. Nightmare material.
>>
>>7790104
I'm not on here enough to care but I fat recluse probably would
>>
>>7790120
>masculine suicide method

well hey at least you know now that you're not actually a woman
>>
guys how do I make my voice deeper pre t. I can't get on t yet because of my family and other shit and my voice is so feminine. what do.
>>
>>7790546
on a scale of newborn-normal male, how bad are you?
>>
File: 1476420989487.png (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476420989487.png
3KB, 200x200px
>>7790320
:( b-but
>>
>>7790083
White kids, honestly.

>>7790125
I know that feel as well, brother. I'm going to be starting T soon but I probably won't get the voice drop until a couple more months in.
I've tried at least training my voice to be lower but it just sounds like "teenage girl purposely making her voice deep"

>>7790161
I met an annoying autistic kid with the same name as me. He's was cis though but it still bothers me.
Oh well.
>>
>>7790470

it wasn't bad today... i've been in traffic there that's barely moved for hours before so the car consistently moving was great... but that's manhattan in particular, not all of nyc... brooklyn's not like that...
>>
File: look at those manly shoulders.jpg (104KB, 628x925px) Image search: [Google]
look at those manly shoulders.jpg
104KB, 628x925px
>>7790257
>>7790294
(S)he dressed up as woman for a challenge. "My dick this, my balls that" my ass.
>>
>>7790716
What happened to her eyebrows

Anyway, I've heard of transmen doing that. While I can't exactly judge them for being stealth since I am as well, you gotta be careful with shit that'll blow your cover. Such as that.
>>
File: A MAN.jpg (286KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
A MAN.jpg
286KB, 960x1280px
>>7790745
She/He/They thinks he's Jared Leto, it's pretty creepy to watch.
>>
>>7790755
Kin?
>>
File: bulldyke.jpg (100KB, 992x955px) Image search: [Google]
bulldyke.jpg
100KB, 992x955px
>>7790766
What?
>>
>>7790802
Are they kin with him?
If so, the Tumblr koolaid is strong in this one.
>>
>>7790870
I had to google what that means. What the fuck.
And I guess that it's that. Scary thing is that they're 30.
>>
>>7790899
I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

Yeah, the fun thing I've learned about the Internet is that the cringe doesn't stop after 18.
>>
>>7790755
>>7790802
Yeah he's 100% FtM and he's trying too hard but obviously failing due to details like >>7790257
>>7790716
Mentioned.
Poor guy.
>>
File: 1486748372289.jpg (50KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486748372289.jpg
50KB, 427x640px
>>7790716
>>7790755
>>7790802
even if he is trans why would you shit around with pronouns like that

internalised transphobia or wot?
>>
>>7791162
Not that anon, but I do that if I don't believe someone is actually trans and is just a trender.
I know, I know, I don't really know them and I shouldn't judge how they present themselves, etc. etc.
But I just don't really care.
>>
>>7790482
No shit, genius. And you're not real men. No tranny is a real man\woman, we're imitations.
>>
>>7791162
"Kins" are trans now? Good to know.
That's definitely not a cis dude, even if he brags about his cock all the time. Still has tits too, looks more like a cosplayer who's way more mentally ill than me.
>>
File: IMG_1732.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1732.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>7790152
>summoning brooklyn.jpg
>>
>>7791200
>>7791250
doesn't it remind you of the times in your life when you didn't pass and people made fun of you and called you a dyke and so forth? i remember how bad that felt when i was trying my hardest so even on a bad day i could never do that to someone else

or is it just a 'putting down others to feel better about yourself' sort of thing
>>
>>7791311
It's not because they don't pass, it's because they're a goddamn joke.
There's a particular attitude that transtrenders have that actual transmen don't and that's what sets me off.
>>
>>7791311
Since when are we coddling transtrenders?
>>
>>7791338
>There's a particular attitude that transtrenders have that actual transmen don't and that's what sets me off.
This was vague so let me elaborate.

When you first started out and didn't pass and people kept calling you "she", what did you do?
You presented yourself more masculinely and tried harder to get people to take you seriously.

That's basically how I see transtrenders: they're not serious, so I don't take them seriously. If I'm mistaken and they are serious, they need to show it.
It's not that "my opinion is above theirs" but that's honestly how strangers would see it too. No one will take you seriously as a male if you don't look and act like one.
>>
>>7791388
I'm in this predicament rn but there's nothing more I can do to look more manly... I even lift a lot, knowing it won't make a difference because I'm not on t yet. Help pls.
>>
>>7791274

what?

>>7791388

dysphoria is what makes someone trans... not how much effort they put into fitting other people's standards... it's a medical condition not a lifestyle
>>
>>7791717
>it's a medical condition not a lifestyle
That's the point.
>>
>>7791785

i'm not understanding why someone is obligated to play dress up just cuz they have a medical issue... it sounds like you think people are supposed to put on a show to prove they have a medical issue instead of you know... being themselves and receiving actual medical treatment asap
>>
>>7791823
>receiving actual medical treatment asap
But they're not though, not trenders. That's what I meant about not being serious.
They make no effort to pass nor do they seek treatment, they just put on this weird ass act and expect people to seriously think of them as men.

>>7791651
You'll get there, anon.
>>
>>7791845
Speaking of trenders, I saw a couple today. As in, one of them is very femme and pregnant but somehow it's the daddy and the other is a long haired feminine thing. Of course neither of them is on T or looks remotely like a guy or even andro, but they're big theatre and yaoi fans so I guess we have to respect them or some shit.
>>
>>7791872
>pregnant
Fuck respecting her then. If she does the most feminine thing she could possibly do, she is not fucking trans.
>>
>>7791872
How do you know the pregnant one was trans, though? It could've just been a lesbian couple that got artificial insemination
>>
>>7791919
Because the bio said "gay trans man, he/him," and tagged the posts with "transpregnancy tw".
>>
>>7791956
Oh. Somehow I misread your post into thinking you saw them at a movie theatre.
>>
>>7791388
>You presented yourself more masculinely and tried harder to get people to take you seriously.
Doing this was fucked up and I'm still learning how to get over it. I don't want or have to be any particular masculine stereotype in order to be a man. I can just be me, take my T, get my surgeries, and everyone else can fuck off about what I wear or how I cut my hair. I spent too long constantly looking over my shoulder trying not to be a 'trender' and the anxiety over it was almost as bad as my actual dysphoria.

So, seriously, fuck that shit. I'm never going to make some baby trans think they're not trans enough to reach out for the help they need to fix their life just so I can feel more legitimate in my own identity. And don't try and tell me that doesn't happen - half the time I have a new trans kid show up to my support group (I'm a volunteer facilitator) they start with this worried, anxious, "I don't know if I'm trans enough to be here..." bullshit. And that's for a group where we specifically label ourselves as nonbinary inclusive. The trender witch hunt hurts actual trans people more than it hurts the minority of cis girls who are just desperately seeking attention.
>>
What do you guys think you would have done if you'd been born 100 or 1000 years ago? An hero? Try to live as a man without any medical transition? Suck it up and live as a woman?
>>
>>7791988
Live as a man, go fuck some shit up with a sword or something. Plenty of inspiring stories of "female masquerading as male" pirates or outlaws out there.
>>
>>7791982
Refer here, kiddo: >>7791845

>>7791988
I had plans to an hero anyway before I realized I actually identified as a guy.
So yeah, would've done that.
>>
>>7791988
I would probably still be sucking it up and living as a woman if not for doing a lot of LSD, so that one.
>>
>>7791988
> 100 years ago
1917 was actually the year the first (documented) FTM medical transition was done in the US!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_L._Hart
>>
>>7792076
Happy 100th anniversary, guys
>>
>>7791845

why do you think you can make that call about someone else though? what they're experiencing internally based on looking at them? i get it if it's based on shit they say, but that's not what you're talking about... and to an extent you can't judge someone by their choices in regard to their medical issues or even how they might deal with their confusion...not to mention people are more than just what they seem at any given moment... and even if they aren't confused or trans why not just be respectful?

there's no reason to not respect what someone asks you to call them... and there's no reason to assume you know someone well enough to make that call

i know that what i'm saying isn't gonna change your mind, but to me it just seems bitter and pointless... needlessly negative behavior you know?
>>
>>7792203
Answered that here, too: >>7791388
Right at the bottom.
I don't see myself as the "gatekeeper to their acceptance" or any shit like that, it's just socially how someone who doesn't know them would see it.
>>
File: 1486956373858.jpg (94KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1486956373858.jpg
94KB, 1080x1349px
I want a bimbo gf
but she can't be dumb
is there any hope?
>>
>>7792224
Find an AGP MtF with a lot of money for surgery.
>>
>>7792224
>but she can't be dumb
all women are dumb
>>
>>7792246
>>7792224
>Wanting the MtF to afford for her surgeries.
At least be a proper sugardaddy.

Why do you think bimbos always date 60 year old fat men?
They give fuck all about your looks as long as you can afford them.

My advice is get rich son.
>>
>>7792263
My ex was practically a natural bimbo. Tons of make up, DDs, curvy hips, several tattoos. and also smart.
now I'm ruined for plain women.
>>
>>7792217

the difference between what someone who doesn't know them socially would see and what you're doing is that you do know and you're willfully choosing to call them something like that knowingly... what someone who is unaware of an issue does is very different than what someone who's informed does... even if they're doing the same thing... ignorance isn't the same as willful disrespect... no reason to pretend it is

i mean whatever if you wanna be willfully disrespectful towards a person, that's up to you... you're free to do it

but don't pretend it's the same as someone doing some shit unknowingly... cuz then you're just bullshitting people
>>
>>7792284
We need some pictures of your ex.
Be a bro and help me set some goals in life.
>>
>>7792224

plenty of chicks like that aren't dumb, but they are usually crazy... i like crazy bitches personally but yeah...
>>
File: b.jpg (24KB, 410x218px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
24KB, 410x218px
>>7792429
I feel kinda sketch posting pics of her. This is all I'm going to post. Those lips though.
>>7792436
she is def crazy.
>>
>>7792263
how do i get a gf (male) if i have absolutely no money but am interesting/crazy and with the right circumstances could probably get us rich through incredibly unethical means
>>
>>7792461
Damn son, when I grow up I want to be like you.
But I understand not wanting to post her pics and all, though I would love to see her body with a cropped up head just to check the rest out.
>>
>>7792461

they always are...
>>
>>7792474
I have no fucking idea senpai, if I was rich I would have one myself, I would pay for all her surgeries until she was perfect.

It also doesn't help I'm into domination and bdsm. Would probably force her to dress in latex all day.
>>
>>7792628
same here
i just want a loving relationship with my cute gf who is almost as bad a person as i am and helps me fuck other people's lives while i fuck up hers
>>
>>7792628

a lot of transchicks are submissive enough to go for that... i'm into bdsm too, but i enjoy both roles personally
>>
>>7791988

Hard to say. Depending on the timing, I might have just run off and lived as a man best I could if I had the fight in me. Or if my spirit was broken to betaokay.jpg sufficiency, I'd have gotten married off and either lived a shitty life, killed myself, or maybe murdered my husband if he was shitty to steal his identity and live as a man, earning a misgendering segment on Deadly Women decades later.
>>
File: c.jpg (230KB, 1063x1001px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
230KB, 1063x1001px
>>7792495
eh i guess it couldn't hurt. I cropped out her tattoo.
>>
>>7792747
Yeah man you were lucky tapping that.
Curvy bimbo with tattoos are my kryptonite.
>>
>>7792414
As I stated in the first post of this topic, I really don't care that it's mean and hurts the trender's feefees.
>>
>>7792758
same senpai, same
>>
>>7792747
how did you have sex?
>>
>>7792804
drunk and/or on drugs, mostly
>>
>>7792834
>not telling us how you fucked the bimbo
Come on anon.
>>
>>7792759

i'm aware... i'm just telling you why i think that mentality is bullshit and saying you should just be real about being a dick instead of making comparisons that aren't related as justification...

being unapologetically fucked up is at least vaguely respectable...
>>
>>7792834
>drunk and/or on drugs, mostly
why?
>>
>>7792747

nice... so on a scale of 1 to batshit how crazy was she?
>>
>>7792894
because it was fun
>>7792923
like a 5. it's not all her fault. her family situation is really bad. she's an alcoholic though.
>>
>>7792747
Damn, I look like that pre-T. Feels bad man
>>
>>7793136
post body
>>
>>7793163
I have approximately negative five thousand percent interest in posting myself on 4chan

Really only mentioned it because I feel like I'm throwing away a hot girl to be a child faced manlet
>>
>>7793185
>Really only mentioned it because I feel like I'm throwing away a hot girl to be a child faced manlet

Not that anon but here's the deal, if you sound a bit confused.
If you really are fearing throwing away your girl self there's something else that may be clouding your judgement about being trans.

This is the kind of person that, in most cases at least, will try to detransition but it will be too late due to T being super strong and shit. You will look like a butch / or a non passing MtF if you decide to go back to being a girl.

Thread carefully dude. This is not the kind of shit you can easily undo.
>>
so are there some kinda foods or something i can do to naturally boost T or what
>>
>>7793223
no. you can ask /fit/ but you'll just get broscience.
>>
>>7793207
I don't fear it, it's just a shame. I would rather be an ugly guy than a hot girl any day, just sucks knowing that's going to be the case.

I'm pretty text book case study trans. Traceable dysphoria since I was 13. And despite the Hot Bod (tm) I've always looked like a super dyke because I dress like a man. Can't end up looking like more of a butch than I already do.
>>
>>7793857
>I'm pretty text book case study trans.
HSTS textbook or AAP textbook?
>>
>>7793875
Leave and read the DSM-V already
>>
>>7785468
Looks my home state.
thanks for making me home sick=(
>>
Period stops after a month, right?
>>
>>7794601
it stops when it wants to
general quote is 2-6 months, but mine stopped immediately and i've heard from a couple guys for whom it took years (they were assessed that nothing was going wrong)
>>
>>7794608
Was wondering because I'm pretty synced with my sister and she just started hers. Thanks bro.
>>
>>7792965

i dated a chick who hit about a 7 as the relationship got further in, wasn't even attracted to her (my s/o was though... i don't care for natural red heads though... but she started at a 0 and i got with her cuz of a bunch of shit that happened and she was fun... i probably should've seen all the red flags but i'm oblivious as shit + had a lot going on...

dealing with shit family situations when you're dating someone is rough though, been dealing with my s/o's crazy bitch mom for more than half my life (we've only been together a little over 12 years, but i've known him so long that i've dealt with her longer)... his mom's past batshit on that scale though and an alcoholic/pill popper

my s/o actually had an issue with drinking years ago, but he cleaned up after it got really bad... so it was just this really prolonged fucked up binge... we started off drinking a lot together, and then i stopped about 2 months in and he kept going...
>>
>>7793185

i know people find me attractive as a chick, but if i was cis i'd be pretty fucking disappointed with my body... i lack all the shit i find attractive in women (hips, thighs, ass, tits, significant waist definition), but i'm not my type either way really...

you're not really throwing anything away though, other than a certain level of dysphoria
>>
>>7792886
I'm not exactly asking for your respect, here.
>>
>>7794853

who said you were? i was just saying that shit's pathetic... i doubt you give a shit about my respect on a personal level considering the source... i mean, if you're gonna say shit that's fucked up and justify it stupidly you gotta expect other people to have opinions and be just as vocal...
>>
>>7794904
I'm not the OP you were arguing with. The so called transtrenders are annoying, yes, but it's become a trend to shit on them even more than it is a trend to claim you're trans. On a deeper level I don't give a shit about the existence of a bunch of 15yo girls that call each other boys, but the thing is a lot of people also bash those with legitimate non "traditional" dysphoria. Being a medical condition I'm pretty sure there's varying degrees and varying expressions of it, and it seems like a lot of "trutrans" people just go up others' asses unnecessarily. It's always like that though, when one category reaches more widespread acceptance they'll bash some less accepted demographics to fit even better in that newly found acceptance. It's like the deal with some gays bashing trannies and calling them degenerates you know?
>>
>>7794853

+ and you say it like i'm talking about respect for you as a person... i was just talking about what you said, nothing else... just clarifying there cuz it's not like shit like that is all there is to a person, and it'd be idiotic of me to not respect someone at all just cuz they're an asshole sometimes about some shit... afterall who isn't?
>>
>>7794942

i get what you're saying... and i guess i'd have to get what you mean by traditional dysphoria to respond properly... cuz like if you're talking about the people who completely lack physical dysphoria and are just doing it for social reasons then i honestly just think they're cis people who are either confused or into body mods... either way i'd respect them and use their pronouns, but if it's not coming from a place of actual physical dysphoria i don't see how they have what i or other transpeople have...

it doesn't make them less then, but they shouldn't use the same exact terminology even if the end result is about the same...

if you just mean someone not being very masculine or whatever then i agree with you, and i'd argue that the variation in transpeople as far as masculinity and feminity goes makes it seem like a more legit disorder rather than just some social shit or confusion...

i think as long as it's a kid shitting on another kid using words like "trender" then it's whatever... cuz that's kid shit and understandable kid shit too... like if you got a kid who's trans and legit going through dysphoria i'm sure listening to some other kid talk about how they don't have it, but they're the same as them while making a show of themselves and playing up their birth gender... i'm sure that shit is rage inducing... and when it's kid shit then it's whatever... i think it's gross when adults do that or judge kids harshly over shit like that as if they're peers... but i get the kid shit, and honestly if the op is under 18 then i take back what i said and i just kinda get the anger, mentality, and blatant need to lash out... but past high school that shit gets kinda sad...

all that being said though, i don't see a point in all that disrespect (as a 30 year old, cuz like i said for a kid i get it) cuz you can't really judge people based on glimpses of them at one point in their lives...
>>
>>7795003
I meant not traditional as in, not wanting to be masculine male or feminine female. Though I have to say, you mentioned cis people into body mods, who use hormones to have a certain kind of body modification. Honestly I thought that too. And sometimes, the two things overlap. I've always had a fascination with body modifications, and in trans people (with actual dysphoria, not the no-dysphoria crowd) it makes sense as the discomfort is body focused, hence the need and interest in changing it. I used to think of body mods as a way to shape my body as I wished, straying away as much as possible from what nature gave me because it was a source of pain. But yeah, even if one was in just for the body mod 1-I wouldn't know 2-Not my business. Unfortunately some people never get past the catty highschool mutual shittalk.
>>
>>7794942

+ they might just be at a point where they're acting crazy or stupid for whatever reason and will be embarrassed by it, or it could be a phase either way... or they're an asshole

but i look at it like ... unless they're directly being an asshole towards someone else or instead of them being an asshole just being the equivalent of them just being themselves then there's no reason to be disrespectful...

with a younger trans teenager though i honestly get the get angry and be an asshole about it attitude though... it's when it's someone is past high school age that i think it's shit to behave that way...

i just see respecting pronouns as basic civility even if it is the equivalent of calling a child "batman" for a month...
>>
>>7795060
I doubt every single "transtrender" is a caricature-level strawman that screams patriarchy and gender oppression at every turn, so I agree with what you said. As long as they're polite and civil about their identity I'm fine with whatever, because their expression doesn't change my condition in the slightest. The only thing I sometimes fear is the ones that start on hormones taken by the bandwagon and then detransition, if that happened on a large scale it could pose problems to people who legit need it, in the eyes of mental health professionals I mean. Though, consenting adults that sign papers and then regret it, should just be their problem.
>>
>>7795028

what i meant by body mods was someone with a complete lack of dysphoria modifying their body through surgery and hormones to look like the opposite sex... those specific modifications when done by someone without dysphoria are just someone cis modifying their body (which i believe everyone has the right to do however they see fit)

other body mods though are totally different and have nothing to do with someone being trans or cis... i have tattoos and piercings myself, and i see nothing wrong with people getting shit like extensive plastic surgery just to look a certain way without a medical need for it (i wouldn't do that personally, but whatever)

but yeah like you said some people never get past high school with that kinda shit...
>>
File: lklkk.jpg (45KB, 750x591px) Image search: [Google]
lklkk.jpg
45KB, 750x591px
>>7795099
Transtrenders are cancer. They will surely be screaming some shit or another. No non-dysphoric person would alter their body for no reason other than to get attention or sympathy points.
I refuse to treat them with anything but disgust and hate.

But I'm an asshole so what do I know.

To me they're one of the main reasons people don't see dysphoric transmen as anything other than dykey women playing dress-up is because of these fucking trendies that make blogs and videos about what being trans means despite not suffering for a moment. Because of those people, I hate every trans person but myself.

...And that's why I suggest treating them like shit no matter what.
>>
>>7795163
Desregard the "is because of" I haven't slept in 27 hours, fite me.
>>
>>7795108
Oh sure, but if they have no dysphoria and they just modify their body for aesthetic reasons, then I don't see how that's different from stretching lobes, cutting your tongue in a half, getting a pinch-cushion face, getting dermal implants, you name it. And some people with legit dysphoria develop body dysmorphia or other conditions related to their natural bodies, which is why I think it's not that strange to think of extreme\evident fascination in modifying your own flesh as a, if not direct, partial result of GID. I could only give you anecdotal evidence, because of course there is no real scientific correlation or proof, and I'm talking speculation. But I did have an intense desire for modifying my body in any possible way to "erase" it before rationalizing my actual issues with gender. It could have happened to others as well.
>>
>>7795163
>the main reasons people don't see dysphoric transmen as anything other than dykey women playing dress-up
Is because we look like dykey women playing dress-up.
People judge what they see, not what actually is. Until you can wear your situation on the outside (go on T and look male) you will be treated like a joke.

Every fatty, disfigured person, midget, bearded pcos lady, have to live with it and so do we.
>>
>>7795163
You know, there's people without gender dysphoria that have real, actual discomfort with their own bodies. It's not a prerogative of trannies to hate their natural bodies. It's common, widespread, for many different reasons, and that's why people can seek to modify their aspect in as many different ways. And the fact you think their presence somehow makes your dysphoria or status as a man not valid speaks more about you than them. If you're at peace with yourself and confident in your choice. When people see the dykey 15yo making stupid videos, they will not associate with you if you behave like a normal, non-attention seeking teenager. That's you fearing association out of maybe insecurity.
>>
>>7795099

i have an issue with people using the same words for medical issues that they do for choices, cuz it's misleading and yeah it also makes detransitioning an issue...

people should just have to deal with the consequences of their mistakes and choices without it affecting people... my issue with detransitioners is only with the ones who think that everyone feels the way they do or is gonna have their experience... nothing wrong with people sharing theirs, or cautioning people to think first... but when it goes past that it becomes stupid cuz they legit ignore a medical condition they never suffered from...
>>
>>7795202
The ones that become TERFs are the problem, cause most are vocal and generalize, never pulling their heads out of their own asses, but then that's the issue with most people that think their opinion\experience is truth and applies to everything as a universal rule. But the lack of self awareness that brought them to transition without questioning themselves as to why they were doing it, is the same lack that brings them to think everybody will inevitably make the same mistake.
>>
>>7795186
I'm not talking about people hoping to get on hormones, they tend to try to stay invisible, and I don't even notice them. I don't treat them like shit because I don't need to speak with them. I'm talking about trendies who wear a bowtie and danger hair and try to mouth off about every little thing.

>>7795198
Wrong though. People without gender dysphoria Shouldn't call themselves trans. It's pretty simple. And what the hell do you mean they won't associate it with me? I absolutely get associated with them, that's the thing with people, they generalize people with what they know, and if they haven't personally met someone trans, but they've seen shows and videos, they're gonna stereotype. And I'm a victim of doing this too. Other than myself, and a few of the people who frequent this general, the only "transmen" I've ever met have been this stereotype tumblrina. So they giver me the image that normal transmen are a rarity.
>>
>>7795163

some people sound like they do it for social reasons other people probably do it just for aesthetic purposes or whatever... i see it as no different than getting giant implants or some other extreme plastic surgery... and that's fine, people should look the way they want...

it's their use of the word trans that i take an issue with cuz i don't think their choices should be put into the same box as medical treatment... cuz you're right that's wrong

i don't think they're the entirety or even the main reason people don't take trans people seriously, but they don't help and it is damaging...

but treating people like shit and hating other people doesn't help the situation...

>>7795176

it's not any different than those things if it's just aesthetics... at least that's how i see it... i kinda just see it like people like that shouldn't get shit covered by insurance and that sorta thing... cuz it's elective not treatment, but i see nothing wrong with it

a person's body is the only thing they truly own, so they should be free to do whatever they want to it...

i don't see it as a big deal as long as they're clear that they made a choice and separate themselves from people with a medical condition...

and yeah i think wanting to change your body for medical reasons can make altering it for other reasons more of a curiosity in some cases...
>>
>>7795234

i think anyone who uses the two different reasons (medical and choice) interchangeably is an issue... but yeah they're worse, and i actually agree with you on all the other points... you said it the best way possible really i can't add to that
>>
>>7795254
I'm
>>7795163
Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying. They should make up another word for themselves, they've done it thousands of times. Call themselves bodymodders or some crap.

And I'm serious when I say I'm unabashedly an asshole, I have no patients for people who irk me.
>>
>>7795286

yeah i don't get that, they can make up a ton of other words but suggest they don't have a medical condition on the grounds that they don't experience any of the symptoms and they flip their shit and get offended... people like that are amazingly retarded, and i get why someone would be an asshole towards them... i just don't personally agree with behaving that way mostly cuz i think being respectful is a better way to open a discussion and possibly get something across to them... but i mean... fair enough really on that last thing...
>>
>>7795253
I'm not even saying they should call themselves trans, they will anyway but that's not what I am arguing. I am arguing your "no person without dysphoria would alter their bodies". Which is bullshit, because there's plenty of people who do for things that are not GID (you know, plastic surgery, lipo, extreme body mod.. and one could keep listing them), I was arguing the fact you said it like being uncomfortable with your body was a prerogative of trans people. It is not, although for different reasons. And no, association is through behaviour too, nobody is immune to stereotypes in any field, and so trans people will have various stereotypes too. We've been associated with 60yo crossdressers in a wig in the past, don't speak like we used to have a golden reputation and now it's being ruined. You can't escape the public's opinion, you can only focus on making your network of acquaintances know your worth, and that is not dependent on a bunch of girls doing attention seeking videos.
>>
>>7795315
Yeah, I should be nicer to people, but It's just a part of who I am, even my gf think I'm distant and occasionally mean, you know the saying, "People who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter"

>>7795327
Like I said up there, I haven't slept for 27 hours, I meant they wouldn't alter themselves to look like the other gender, my apologies.
>>
>>7795346

yeah i get that... you are who you are and all that it's whatever... i see nothing wrong with being an asshole about shit when someone's real about it... i respect self awareness and besides everyone's got flaws...

i don't disagree with most of what you actually think of them, but i'm inclined to be more civil... to an extent i recognize the futility of it though, and i know i probably offend them just as much as you do so i guess it's somewhat pointless... but i feel like it's better to be respectful on the off chance that i'm wrong about them...
>>
>>7795449

by that last "them" i was talking about an individual rather than a collective... just to clarify...
>>
>>7795449
And I can respect someone who's overtly kind and nice, as long as it's real.

That's a good thing though. You recognize the futility of being respectful of people, yet you still try. That takes patience man, and patience is something to be respected. I've got none of that lol.
>>
>>7795486

i try to be respectful just cuz i feel like everyone deserves civility to an extent... until they don't... i wasn't always like this, i've mellowed out, which is why i get the opposite mentality too...

i have a lot of patience for other people, but i think it's partially cuz i'm extremely apathetic generally so things don't really get to me... it's easy to be patient when you don't care about most things you know?
>>
>>7795518

+ but i do get that it's futile cuz ultimately the areas i agree with you offend them anyway, no matter how civil i am towards them or what pronouns i use if i tell them what i think of the difference between choices and medical issues they'll get pissy all the same... cuz it's happened to me, but i figure at least if i'm civil they can only say so much and it might be easier to have a discussion... not that it's easy to have discussions with people like that generally, but you know what i mean...
>>
>>7795518
>Trans Buddha.
Ohmmmm...

I fall in the middle, people think I am nice/patient, then once they get close they realize I am a snarky asshole.

Some of the aggression toward "transtrenders" is the same as lesbians and bisexual girls feel toward young women who make out with other girls to gain male attention. They see it as a misreprestation of themselves and feel anger at then having to fight againt the misconceptions these "fakes" set with other people.

I dont care if a young girl wants to act/look/be perceived as male... I DO care if s/he/they/xey/fey want to publically speak out claiming their experience is indicative of mine. Especially if they "come to their senses" in a few years and start insisting my transition is as illegitimate as theirs, while campaigning to make it harder for subsiquent generations of trans guys to transition.

That grinds my gears.
>>
>>7795577

i just feel like who someone is at any given moment is a really complex issue so i try to not make a big deal out of it in an aggressive manner...

i guess i'm bias cuz i don't see it the same as straight girls making out for attention... but that's mostly just cuz i think it's hot when straight girls do that you know? most lesbians are fucking nasty looking so attention seeking straight chicks make girl/girl action look good...

and i get what you mean, cuz i think it's wrong that they speak out as if their experience is the same as mine (but i think that no one should/can speak for a larger group based on their own personal experiences) and i completely disagree with people doing that... but i think explaining why without getting worked up makes it easier to get taken seriously by outsiders when you do it publicly even if you can't get through to the idiot you're trying to reason with, you get me? makes a better impression... cuz once they devolve into crying, calling people "shitlord," and going on about hitler they invalidate themselves better than being rude to them can...
>>
>>7795686
>cuz once they devolve into crying, calling people "shitlord," and going on about hitler they invalidate themselves better than being rude to them can

If I wasn't literally running errands I would draw this, it would be an awesome reaction image: snot-faced ugly tears and all.
>>
>>7795738

it'd need a word bubble saying "you sound just like hitler shitlord"
>>
>>7795753
>>7795738

hitler, shitlord* my bad... there's always time when you're done with errands...
>>
>>7794080
Where are you from?
>>
>>7795795
No, there isn't.
I have a wife, there will always be more errands.
>>
>>7796115

is that how it works?

my s/o and i just do annoying shit like grocery shopping and whatnot together , and we usually get drunk or high first to make it less shitty... neither of us likes doing shit like that so we try to do whatever we can to make it bearable and put things off for as long as possible...
>>
Anybody had phallo with Dr Djinovic in Serbia? How did it go?
>>
>>7796115
How to get a wife? Is there a wife store?
>>
>>7796410
i want to find a cute mtf lady and wife her
>>
>>7796446
>>>thailand
>>
>>7796410

get a mail order bride...

really though i can't see many reasons to get married, been with my s/o 12 years and we're probably never gonna do that...
>>
>>7796482
How do they get them in the package? Is it like Ikea and you have to assemble them yourself?
>>
>>7796552
it's more like a paid dating site now days
>>
>>7796552

they ship them in large-ish boxes with holes fully intact, the thing about brides is if you cut them up to pack them re- assembling them when they get to their designation doesn't work out... had to go through a few brides before they figured that shit out
>>
>>7796573
kek
>>
The clit-dick is outta control lads, shit's so sensitive it almost hurts.
>>
>>7796573

destination* my bad... my brain is shit today and i feel like i'm dying
>>
>>7796234
It might be different for faggots, dudes with wives is different than married homobros.

>>7796410
Be adorable, short, and sort of beta.
Meet ball busting Asian women who tower over you.
Become their bitch boy.
Suddenly married.
>>
>>7797703
What's your favourite RDJ movie?
>>
>>7797906
Fuck. Thats hard.
I have been trying to get hold of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, because clips I have seen make it likely to take top spot...

I have been surprisingly pleased by his comedy roles: Charlie Bartlet, Due Date, Tropic Thunder (the fake trailer with Tobie Maguire holy shit)... because he is good enough that he can share the stage.

Not big into his Sherlock, though, too sexualized. I like my Holmes sort of asexual but fixated on Watson in an unhealthy way.
>>
>>7797703

we're not married, marriage just makes us think of our parents' relationships and just... nah... unless like it'd be beneficial when it came to health insurance or some shit

but either way we don't really send each other on errands... and half the time we usually end up getting distracted and doing other shit instead and needing to go do the shit we meant to another day
>>
>>7798094
Do you ever sleep?
>>
>>7798281
I dont think he does.

>>7798094
Yeah, but the equals thing just seems more common in same-gender couple dynamics to me. Division or delegation happens in girl/guy situations more.

She handles finances and planning, I usually do menial labor or transport items/people/animals around.
>>
>>7797270
I've had a hard time getting off so i started wrapping a rubber band around it. Shit sucks to take off after orgasm, but works great.
>>
>>7798385
Thats how we castrate calves... sometimes dogs... on the farm.

Leave a tight band on their danglies, cuts off blood flow, tissue dies and falls off.

When your nubbin' dies whacha gone do, boy?
>>
File: 1461246031208.jpg (167KB, 585x414px) Image search: [Google]
1461246031208.jpg
167KB, 585x414px
>>7798465
>>
>>7798599
Google it: "Elastic band castration"

It is used on testicles, but cut circulation off to any tissue and it rots off.
>>
>>7798762
Can I do this on my boobies?
>>
>>7798768
You would risk death by sepis if the band snapped, plus massive wounds. Get a surgery.
>>
>>7798809
Oh ok
>>
>>7798366
my wife has to have a plan for everything. if her plan gets messed up she doesn't handle it well. it's both cute and annoying.
>>
>>7798835
Yeah. Mine hates on the fly changes, too.

Most headbutting is that she does everything double-time, and I sort of plod along casually.

Speed walker versus saunter.
I just let her get ahead of me then wait.
Ain't got no hustle.
>>
File: retardbat.jpg (35KB, 347x505px) Image search: [Google]
retardbat.jpg
35KB, 347x505px
>>7785468
>always have this terrible overbite growing up
>can fit my goddamn motherfucking thumb in the space between my top front teeth and my bottom front teeth
>dentists attributed it to having a small/underdeveloped jaw
>my dad had the same thing growing up but it fixed itself due to him being a guy
>unsure if getting on T could fix mine at least a little bit

What do you guys think? I'm 18 and I turn 19 in August by the way.
>>
>>7799127
Saw this post scrolling by, my FtM husband is like this too. I usually end up getting annoyed with him and just doing it myself, which makes him mad as hell.
>>
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/transgender-texas-teen-wins-regional-wrestling-title-in-controversial-fashion-210305943.html how impressive!
>>
>>7798835

my s/o is like that with social shit and nothing else...

>>7798281

not well...

>>7798366

well i can't work so he does, and he rarely cleans so i do that every day... i'm the one who takes care of our birds too... i we trade off with shit for balance... we just also do a lot of shit together... he cooks more than i do though cuz he loves it...
>>
>>7791717
>HEY! MR PRIME MINISTER! ... ANDY!
>alright mates? what's the good word?
>>
>>7799526
>>7799526
>>7799526
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.