[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT Encouragement General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 13

File: 5cf7800dc909de06fda2041958c40930.jpg (197KB, 684x1021px) Image search: [Google]
5cf7800dc909de06fda2041958c40930.jpg
197KB, 684x1021px
We are all gonna make it.
What are you and what are you trying to become?
ITT we give encouragement.
I'm a straightfag AGP and I lift to become my waifu Revy. Although I will never be female I will become strong and athletic like her and wear cute clothes.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>7747069
Anyone need encouragement then?
>>
File: lightning.jpg (199KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
lightning.jpg
199KB, 1024x682px
>>7747069
Are you on hrt? How old?
If not just get on it asap, you probably have great chances to reach your dream desu.

I want to pursue Lightning from ff aesthetics. However everyday i regret this right before ordering the mones because i'm 18, still don't know what i want to do at university (or life) and i'm very afraid of what can happen.

How to encourage myself? I've been struggling with this for the past years, i'm also afraid of regretting this decision (wich is irrational, because life would be so nice)
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>7747396
I'm AGP not trans see
>>7747313
Getting athletic and allowing myself to feel QT. Is all I need. Also getting a girl I can hold would probably help.
Anyway I'm 27 and don't worry about not knowing what you want to do I didn't at your age I actually went back to college at 23 and now in university again it's a long journey of self discovery but it gets easier knowing what you want with life experience and hopefully some support.
Best of luck anon.
>>
File: Hatsune Miku 04.jpg (80KB, 564x663px) Image search: [Google]
Hatsune Miku 04.jpg
80KB, 564x663px
>>7747069
I'll take the bait and share my story. I'm bisexual MtF transgender, took hormones since 20, currently 22. I want to look like Hatsune Miku, with the teal or turquoise colored hair and the long pigtails/twintails. Although I can't sing and I probably won't look as cute as the real Miku (I'm a young hon btw), I want to try my best to look kawaii or at least wear cute girly clothes as well. How do I encourage myself? I've basically told myself that I needed to make a decision for the rest of my life what I really wanted to be, and if I could be happy with myself. I believe the chance for me becoming a regular boring normie is long gone, and I feel like I have nothing to lose. So I decided to become a permanent Hatsune Miku cosplayer or lookalike. Wish me luck, my trans brothers and sisters!
>>
File: shot0014_15.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shot0014_15.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>7747459
I didn't expect so many people wanted to become their Animu waifu
Is anime the ultimate redpill?
>>
File: IMG_5970.jpg (107KB, 1080x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5970.jpg
107KB, 1080x632px
WHY THr FUVk U ALL WEEBS
>>
>>7748772
what site do you think you're on, anon?
>>
File: 4438780.png (545KB, 548x428px) Image search: [Google]
4438780.png
545KB, 548x428px
>>7747069
Fuck it, may as well post my story, not like I have much dignity anyways.

I was a straight little boy nine years ago, living in Dubai of all places (though I'm pale white and Caucasian). Dubai is extremely homophobic, like, "arrested" and deported/killed-tier homophobic. Anyways, I went to a very strict British school, with uniforms of course. I was really awkward, shy, and under constant pressure to perform highly. When male puberty kicked in, I suddenly felt very wrong, violated even, and had an inexplicable want to be female and go through that puberty instead. I was confused, but because of my environment, and internet censorship, I was afraid to say anything, and had no way to know or if anyone else had ever experienced it. I know this word gets thrown around a lot, but male puberty was traumatizing to me. I had plenty of colorful ways I'd cope with the stress. In the end, I decided to repress so hard that I achieved motivated forgetting, and became an aloof, seemingly asexual teen with feminine tendencies I couldn't explain. A year before highschool ended, certain circumstances led to me recovering those memories, and I was hit really hard. I instantly became depressed, self-loathing, and went from an A+ student to a tired and unmotivated misfit. I managed to keep up though, and got into a relatively prestigious uni. Unfortunately, due to the depression, I was still slowing down, and before my first semester was over, I broke. I couldn't get out of bed, and spent most of my days sleeping and wishing for death. My parents could tell something was wrong, so they let me come home and ""take a break"", but I still feel like they think I'm a monumental failure (as do I). My only friends are now back in school, and don't talk to me, and now I'm here shitposting on 4chan at 4 in the morning, seriously debating whether or not I should keep distracting myself with menial, day-to-day shit, or an hero with the rope hidden out back.
>>
File: 4424879.png (243KB, 388x292px) Image search: [Google]
4424879.png
243KB, 388x292px
>>7749016
(cont'd)

Now that that's out of the way. Uh... I'm an MtF, started HRT at 18, am 20 now. HRT made me bi (I think). Idk if I'm a hon because I hate myself so much I could be Venus herself and not recognize it. I have dark circles under my eyes, which I'm trying to find something for. My stats are 5 foot 8" for height, 17" shoulders, 32" waist, 37" hips, 17" shoulder width, and 138 lbs weight (I'm trying to diet). One positive quality I have is my blonde hair/facial hair, which makes me 99% immune to clocking. At the moment, I'm trying to work on allowing myself to dress more feminine, and take part in more feminine activities, such as make-up, skincare etc. I'mhoping someday I can feel cute, or at least have someone tell me I am. I'd like to get my life back on track, but I'm trying to take things one at a time for now. At least I'm living in California now, and not Dubai.

Sorry for the wall of text, golf claps if you actually read this far.
>>
File: revy 006.jpg (43KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
revy 006.jpg
43KB, 500x372px
>>7748772
>board full of AGP'rs and other bizarre sexualities
>is suprised we all live in a fantasy land of anime waifus
Anon pls
>>7748777
This
>>7749041
>>7749016
Best of luck anon. As /fit/ would say
>we're all gonna make it breh
>>
File: 1479251597431.jpg (12KB, 240x349px) Image search: [Google]
1479251597431.jpg
12KB, 240x349px
>encouragement
Your friends hate you.
Your family hates you.
Society hates you.
You're an outcast and worthless trash.

But fear not!
For the skeleton army accepts everyone!
Join the skeleton army and strike fear into the hearts of those who made your life miserable!
>>
>>7750710
>Your friends hate you.
>Your family hates you.
>Society hates you.
Move to a more progressive area anon-y
>>
>>7747069
I wanna be a cute girl
I'm not a cute girl at the moment
Hoping I'll stop being lazy and decide to just get on hormones, don't know how to tell anyone though
>>
>>7747069
gayfag here.

we've come a long way........and blue skies lie ahead
>>
>>7750755
Have you tried CD'ing already?
>>
>>7750721
>Move to a more progressive area
I live in a "progressive" area.
I'm just saying how the world really is.
And making a little propaganda for the skeleton war.
>>
>>7750785
Are you a 'T'?
>tfw AGP
I'm still CIS as far as 'society' thinks.
>>
>>7750797
No I'm a G.
I'm just a closet case so people don't know I'm actually a spy.
>>
>>7750764
Nah, too cautious. I live with my parents. Don't know how I would buy the clothes without them seeing them in the post, and I might want them clean and the washing machine and shit is all downstairs in clear view.
>>
File: 1482144799581.jpg (72KB, 669x937px) Image search: [Google]
1482144799581.jpg
72KB, 669x937px
>>7747069
I'm MtF (not AGP though) and I have similar goals. I'm in the geography/forestry field and spend a lot of time outdoors because I love going outside and shooting guns and doing bushcraft-type stuff and all that. I want to be cute, but also strong and athletic, too. Just recognize, though, that you can't become your waifu because your waifu is 2D and unrealistic. I love Revy too and can relate to some extent because I had a similarly traumatic upbringing (although I am not a murderer!), but there is no way you can be strong and athletic and thin and beautiful like her if you share her borderline alcoholism, chain-smoking, and terrible eating habits. Also, she's pretty much superhuman, so there's that. Just make sure you don't set the bar too high for yourself.
>>
File: revy 001.jpg (4KB, 144x90px) Image search: [Google]
revy 001.jpg
4KB, 144x90px
>>7750986
>I want to be cute, but also strong and athletic, too.
I know this feel. I've been lifting at the gym for a while. I'm stopping now so I don't get to big but I certainly have gained strenght. I need to cut and get lean, then I will finally have the combo.mostly. Obviously I have to account for the supernatural aspect of anime but everyday I'm getting closer to becoming her.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.