[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 408
Thread images: 58

File: oh boi here we go.jpg (195KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
oh boi here we go.jpg
195KB, 500x569px
Cis Lesbian Genera (/clg/): Have you made 2017 your year?

So. It's almost Valentines....

There are a list of filters via paste bin. They help by removing typical bait.
If you have a mic, take a look at the Discord past bin. Join us for daily shit posting there too!
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent News
>Anons share their experiences of being bullied by closeted lesbos
>The youngest age of (pure) degeneracy we've seen is 10 years old. KHVs continue to mourn.
>Women seduce each other through whispers of cooking skills and baking
>something about steak preparation
>Southerners ahoy!
>"not powerful enough to lose your virginity apparently"
>Anon spent time with her crush, anon is really happy
>A LOT of degeneracy
>muh frozen fanfiction
>HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SHAVE THE HAIR BETWEEN MY ASS AND VAGINA
>Lesbian film recommendations
>There's a market for blind chicks in this general
>businesswoman is head over heels in love with her employee
>Doesn't matter the time, doesn't matter the weather, girls are cute

Previous: >>7732990
>>
File: noice.jpg (233KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
233KB, 960x1280px
Oh and
>congratulations to all the birthday girls
Sending good vibes your way
>>
>>7742922
>in the news for both Frozen fanfiction and business woman lust/love
A big day for me.
>>
File: itstime.jpg (145KB, 624x950px) Image search: [Google]
itstime.jpg
145KB, 624x950px
>>7742928
t-thanks..
>tfw head stuck in the past
>thinking about birthday sex last year
>drunk together after the party
>her so in love with me
>talking about the future in bed that night
>now nothing
>nobody except my dad remembered
>no future to talk about
>>
Reposting from last thread because I'm honestly going a bit crazy >>7742904
>>
>>7742928
>pic
why do lesbians sexualize women the exact same way het men do?
>>
File: valentines.jpg (36KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
valentines.jpg
36KB, 500x491px
>>7742986
>why do you sexualize the ones you're attracted to?
>>
>>7742986
Because women are literally made to be sexualized.
>>
File: IMG_2372.jpg (345KB, 1845x1841px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2372.jpg
345KB, 1845x1841px
What are the things that women do/wear that make you go crazy?

For me it's whenever they wear these short, tight, slightly formal skirts, ESPECIALLY if it's a dark color and it has a little slit. Those type of skirts really show off the thighs and accentuate their hips and ass...and it looks really hot when they sit my god. It's just so sexy it drives me insane sometimes
>>
File: Screenshot_20170212-123139~01.png (14KB, 720x548px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170212-123139~01.png
14KB, 720x548px
Well, I tried.
HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I GET LAID IF I AM UNTALKATIVE AND UNPRETTY AT THE SAME TIME
>>
File: 1391043130636.jpg (83KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1391043130636.jpg
83KB, 600x750px
So I'm not attracted to black girls and I'm pretty sure it's because of racism. I don't believe in any racist stereotypes but I don't feel attracted to them at all, not even supposedly attractive black celebrities. I know they get screwed over pretty hard when it comes to dating what with the white standards of beauty and everything. Should I try to change my attraction? How would I even go about doing that? Plus why would they want to date someone like me anyway? Should I just accept that I'm a racist asshole and move on? Not white, btw.
>>
>>7742995
but that's not the way het women sexualize men.

>>7743002
it is as if the way sexualization works depends mainly on the person being sexualized and not the person sexualizing them.
>>
>>7743036
I mean who cares lmao you're a lesbian you can find other ways to virtue signal. Come on its 2017! What you SAY is the only thing that matters for how good a person you are.

No seriously every girl I've ever dated has been racist as fuck; and none of them were white.
>>
>>7742986
Because it patriarchal world, isn't it freaking obvious?
>>
>>7743023
Some more examples, god bless
>>
>>7743023
I love braids. Also long flowing dresses with high cuts. If you wanna get a bit more fetishy, I really love high boots with heels and gloves. Also latex stuff. The way latex just kind of...fights your skin, it's an incredibly sexy feeling.
>>
>>7743045
But anon, I really want to make the world a better place.
>>
Can't decide what I find hotter; high heels or skirts like >>7743023
But if you where both? That's the real killer combo right there
>>
>>7743063
Girl that's the problem.. the world isn't a good place and never will be. Its cut-throat and miserable. The only happiness is that which you make for yourself, the only goodness is in those who share your idea of goodness.

Make YOUR world a better place. If you don't like blacks so be it, don't be around them and in the process find your happiness. Not saying to lynch a nig but yknow.. live and let live.
>>
>>7743036
Just because you don't feel attracted to something doesn't mean you hate them or see them as inferior to you. Don't think you have to "change" how you feel when you aren't even racist. It's like if you prefer brunettes over blondes. You don't hate blondes. You just aren't attracted to them. And don't let anyone think you have to apologize for that.

>>7743042
What's the way that het women sexualize men? Because as a woman who has to be around hetshits we are not doing anything radically different. We can like fit women, we can like tall women, we can like short women, we can like black women, we can like white women, we can like asian women, we can like hispanic women, we can like skinny women, we can like chubby women, we can like any type of women without being creepy. Hetshits are the same. They can like a certain type but they don't say creepy things or think creepy thoughts. And overall, women - both gay or straight - appreciate personality over appearance. Our attraction is not always instant, physical sexualization, we gradually enjoy someone's character and then that makes them attractive to us. So yes, we appreciate breasts and vagina - like hetshits appreciate other qualities. But males have some disgusting fixation on them. We are more interested in how funny, smart, kind, and driven she is. So I don't know where you got this idea that we're anything like inferior y chromosomes.
>>
>>7743023
The way they walk when dressed up all businesslike is so mesmerizing. I also can't look away when they have that exposed skin above their hip, and you can see their belly button when they stretch. Their stomachs are just so smooth.
>>
>>7743078
>What's the way that het women sexualize men?
when was the last time you saw a cake like that pic in the shape of men's clothing aimed at a het female audience?
>>
>>7743097
Are you unaware of the whole bachelorette candy and cake thing?
>>
>>7742986
I don't really see why cookies shaped like a bra and panties are "sexualizing women the way het men do"? They're just cookies.
>>
>>7743023
No idea, but I know that makup, heels and other sexy-shmeksy stuff ruins it for me.
>>
>>7743097
>dick cakes and bachelorette strippers aren't a thing
>>
File: ea3uHUDSyeTpMgAXo2hCzMOgv4r.jpg (636KB, 640x925px) Image search: [Google]
ea3uHUDSyeTpMgAXo2hCzMOgv4r.jpg
636KB, 640x925px
>Lesbian film recommendations
Can we get this going again?

This one wasn't mentioned on the last thread.

>English title is Reaching for the Moon
>>
>>7743178
Will it make me cry?
>>
>>7743222
Well, it makes me cry.
>>
>>7743222
From your vag, yes
>>
Wait, just finished stolen ice anon, I'll hold you. ;-;
>>
>>7743244
Please do. I'm still trying to process it, don't even want to start another fanfic.
>>
Do you think ADHD, Anxiety, Depression and Asperger's are alot to be diagnosed with at sixteen?

I was, and I feel like a fuck up.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>clg
>>
>>7743277
I was diagnosed with depression, anxiety, paranoia, bipolar and other contradictory diagnoses from different doctors as a teenager. I consider myself to be (relatively) healthy in my brain. I was a very moody teenager and so they told me I had disorders and gave me psych meds. It made me distrust "mental health professionals" and I always will.

My advice is, do not let them get to you. Their diagnosis is actually meaningless, you even if you are in a bad place now your brain is most likely just fine. Do not take psych meds under any circumstances.
>>
>>7743301
Uh, what? The medication is scientifically proven to work, and I feel better on Ritalin and Sertraline.

The diagnosis are not meaningless, and we've come a long way in psychiatry for you to pull a denial like that. Your advice is harmful.
>>
>>7743309
>Sertraline

Different anon here. That shit almost made me kill myself.
>>
>>7743309
From my perspective, the psych meds are harmful. Especially to teenagers.
>>
>all of lesgen is on some sort of medication, legal or not
You're still cute to me
>>
>>7743312
I hope you've found a good medication for yourself.

Various medications work differently for people, and it's helped me tremendously.
>>
>>7743320
Why is it necessary to find a psych med that will "work"? Is there even a real way to measure if it works or not? Did it never occur to you that it might be better to just go without this poison entirely? Ritalin just gets you high fyi and my time on "antidepressants" was the most depressed time of my entire life. When I told the doctor I was feeling worse, my dosage was doubled. Then it was tripled. (Paxil was the drug they gave me)

And all this because I was a moody teenager.
>>
>>7743317
>>7743312
'wow these size 5 shoes hurt my size 7 feet. Better make sure nobody ever buys a size 5 shoe!'

'Boycot shoes! I tried out a pair once and they hurt my feet! I don't have tie to try more on, my feet will just have to toughen up so that I don't need shoes.'

'I told the store clerk I needed boots that can resist the wet. She gave me rubber boots but I really needed winter boots. All store clerks are useless!'
>>
>>7743330
No, Ritalin focuses the attention, and has years of research behind it, and it has neurochemical evidence to support its efficacy.

You weren't just a moody teenage, you walking anti-drug cliche. The only way to know whether to alter your dosage is through feedback (also, physical examinations), and this is a difficult system for many reasons, but it's a developing science with a lot of solid ground.
>>
>>7743320
Nope. And thankfully I stopped in time or I wouldn't be here.
I was slightly suicidal before taking that and taking it amplified those feelings ridiculously.

I wasn't about to try something else after that experience. Eventually I stopped being depressed naturally or whatever.
>>
>>7743034
I wonder will it help if I like someone myself?
>>
>>7743330
Maybe you should have quadrupled it :^)

Also, I'll just leave this quote by Krishnamurti here.

>It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
>>
>>7743353
This.
Stop trying to force yourselves to became normies.
There's nothing wrong with being qt anime girls.
>>
>>7743340
Explain to me how Ritalin isn't getting you high? Yes it focuses the attention, because it is a STIMULANT... of course it is getting you high.

Doctors are incentivized by pharmaceutical companies to prescribe this kind of "medicine" to children and it is a crime, it will be recognized a crime one day.
>>
>>7743330
>>7743353
>>7743367

Not all mental illnesses are like happy go lucky internet 'autism'. I have severe anxiety issues that lead to unfun compulsions.

Before I got my meds I lived in a constant state of panic and fear. I couldn't leave the house, not because I didn't want to but because I was too afraid. I had to constantly double check that stoves are off and doors are closed even though I know they are. Doing anything wasn't a sure bet it was done and often I'd have to do i again.

I lost all my friends and then I felt lonely for not having them.

I've really become more 'normie' now and I thank god every day that I can be a normie. Now I can choose to stay home and watch anime or go out with friends and neither will leave me broken at the end of the night.

But the worst part is I know it can all come back if i get worse or if I become more resistant to these meds.

The first meds they put me on made me constantly nauseous and have the shits. But even with all that I could feel that weight lifted and I knew I had to find some kind of medication that works for me.

Medication isn't for everyone but don't pretend there aren't people out there that need it. And sometimes the first med we try doesn't work. People react differently to all medication after all.

You can still be sick in a sick society. Society isn't the measure of your health, your happiness and well being is.

>>7743385
High is a broad term. Coffee is a stimulant too but you don't 'get high' on coffee. Either way the point of ritalin is that it's a stimulant but kids with ADD are effected by stimulants differently than regular people and the end effect is that they're often more well adjusted.

Your body literally produces its own 'drugs' constantly and the point of these medications is to adjust them to something more tolerable and functional for the patient. Whether or not you're 'high' isn't relevant. What's relevant is that you feel better and more 'normal'.
>>
>>7743385
I can tell why you were diagnosed as a paranoid. You sound insane.

Yes, it gets you high, as in it effects your brain, but in a controlled environment.

You obviously know nothing about the law, or the rigorous testing before being permitted for medicinal use.
>>
>>7743397
I'm not paranoid if what I'm saying is true. Everything I said is true, big pharmaceutical companies are basically using the "mental health crisis" (which has everything to do with our society, nothing to do with our brains) in order to push psych meds on children and get them dependent on them.
>>
Are you dom, sub, or vers, /clg/?
>>
Have you ever met a blond married Trump supporting repressed lesbian?
>>
File: letmedie.jpg (42KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
letmedie.jpg
42KB, 495x636px
>when you'll never get to finish watching The Office because you only ever watched it with her
>>
>>7743408
>/"""""c"""""lg/
>>
>>7743411
You should do it. I promise you that The Office is better than her.
>>
I guess it was bad idea and I shouldn't have started all that dating shit.
It's time to face reality.
Even though I think my standarts not so high they are way to high for someone like me.
I can't talk to anyone because I'm absolutely not interested in them, I don't care what's happening in their lives and so on. And yes I'm superboring. I just need to level up my nonexistent sex skills and stop being khv.
Okay, somehow a miracle happened and I found a lady who agreed to have sex with me, she would definitely change her mind irl cause photos are better than my face, I have to fucking talk again (but I can't) and I also have skin problems (it's just not face area). And I'm just not sexy in any way.
And even if she's really kind and charitable or crazy or whatever I would still screw up in bed. How the hell should I be turned on in such a stressful situation?

Too bad I don't really want to kms, I know I must and it's the best option but I don't have the desire.
>>
>>7743406
They're not doing that, conspiracy nut.

There's only a strain the pharmaceutical production if the populace is hooked, and the motivation for getting kids hooked is nonsensical.

Medications are slowly tapered off with therapy, retard.
>>
>>7743417
Whatever, like I said, after my experiences with them I don't trust "mental health professionals" at all. Not only did they double then triple my dose of Paxil when it was only making me miserable but there was also one that tried to convince me to go to some sleazy sex club where no doubt he would have been waiting if I had listened to him. They are at best clueless quacks, at worst predators. If you need to talk to someone, I unironically believe the best thing is a priest. I do not believe in a god.
>>
>>7743414
No.. its really not ;_;
>>
>>7743421
Ah, I get it, you're a paranoid retard with no ability for abstract thinking past your own experiences. Keep your dumb, disinformative fucking mouth shut, and sit in your tinfoil hat while the grown ups do the real work.
>>
>>7743438
You know what Anon? I told you I had multiple diagnoses from different doctors that were conflicting with each other and that they were all of them mistaken because my brain is fine. I've been telling you what I think is the truth about psych meds because it is obviously very relevant to your life. You disagree with me. Fine. But instead of just giving me your perspective, you just had to make it personal and try to put me down. You tell me I am a retard, you tell me I really am crazy, you want me to believe there's something the matter with my brain just like they all wanted me to believe that. But you don't know anything about me and none of them did either. Well I didn't let fifteen doctors get to me I'm sure as fuck not letting you get to me.
>>
>>7743416
Either lower your standards or better youself. You can do it anon. How problematic is your skin, can't you see a doctor for that?
>>
>>7743457
I don't know, too lazy to eat sometimes, going to doctor seems kinda impossible.
Lower than now will be supermasculine butches, and I'm sorta attracted to women, not dudes with vags.
>>
>>7743425
Then you're a pleb and deserve neither.
>>
>>7743479
What about girls with feminine penis?
>>
>>7743455
Don't worry, anon.
I totally agree with you. Don't mind that weird drug addicted. She's so high she can't even make a coherent argument on her pont of view.
>>
>>7743496
Nope
>>
File: 1456790730577.jpg (27KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1456790730577.jpg
27KB, 630x630px
>>7743508
If there's one feeling I really really REALLY hate, it's that feeling when people keep calling you crazy, and you start to wonder if maybe they're actually right about that. So thank you for posting this I needed a little reassurance. I can't doubt my own sanity or I really will go crazy.
>>
File: 1.jpg (56KB, 905x601px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
56KB, 905x601px
>>7743514
>Those low, low standards.

What about her?

>inb4 too blonde
>>
>>7743508
I did make a coherent argument. She's too stupid to understand her personal experience is not globally applicable.

I'm not addicted, either. Stop supporting her delusion.
>>
>>7743526
Only if she's a biological woman
>>
I went on a date and now I have a gf. Feels good woman
>>
After all that elsanna talk last thread I read stolen ice, and wow.. I didn't have an elsanna thing before, but now?? Goddamn it.
>>
>>7743526
>tfw I come from a family filled with green eyed blondes

Blonde is the most boring hair color ever.
>>
File: krystal0000.gif (2MB, 268x224px) Image search: [Google]
krystal0000.gif
2MB, 268x224px
>>7743023
agreed. But it becomes a turn off if they're wearing obvious multiple layers of make up like you see in the US lately. If you manage to have smooth clean skin, that's already a big plus. Even more so if your lips are reddened.

>>7743053
>reverse search it
>"krystal jung"
muhtype.jpg
>>
>>7743540
Oh just shut up now. Calling me names isn't making a coherent argument. I haven't felt the need to call you any names.
>>
>>7742922
>Have you made 2017 your year?

I've been trying to step out of my comfort zone and do new things I might not have done before. So far, that's been working out well.

>It's almost Valentines

My crush just talked about how much she likes making birthday cards, I told her I would like to see her skills and she should prepare a Valentine's day card for me.
>>
>>7743023
Women in business attire. Fucking hell, all that money and power. Full package
>>
>>7743555
Grats anon! Tell us more about the date.
>>
>>7743591
I'll greenshittext
>wait for her
>she comes from a train
>qt as fuck with a damn classy coat
>already ready to give me body to her
>awkward smiling as we walk to the restaurant
>me to myself: "fuckfuckfuckfuck, don't ruin this"
>leave the restaurant holding hands and go to see a movie
>kiss during movie and hold hands the whole time
>leave the theater and kiss a lot while waiting for a train.
Though in the train few men gave me some opinions about lesbians but it was okey. I'm still damn exited!
>>
Daily reminder:

FE MI NI NE B E N I S
>>
File: au quai.jpg (380KB, 1200x520px) Image search: [Google]
au quai.jpg
380KB, 1200x520px
>>7742922
My wife and I became a couple on Valentine's in 2013. We celebrate each year with a date in similar fashion to the one we went on back then; fancy restaurant, real snobby, with a view of water. We've booked a table at a place by the harbor in Altona for this year.
>>
File: Cerebral Palsyfu.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cerebral Palsyfu.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Dammit, I made the mistake of going on /ck/ and now all I want is a cerberal palsyfu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk

>tfw she will never make you pancakes and do make up in spite of how much of an effort she has make to doit right and you'll never pick her up and hug her if she has a spill or just a generally bad day

I didn't ask for this...
>>
Why can't I just end myself already, I failed all my life and it's beyond fixing.
>>
>>7743676
Tell us about it.
>>
What's the technical term for a male faghag, because I think it would be rad as hell to have a male bro to go out and play wingman for one another.
>>
>>7743319
I'm not on any medication, unless alcohol and gay chinese cartoons count
>>
>>7743687
A dykebro/lesbro.
>>
>>7743654
Is there hot, dirty celebration sex or not? That's the important part.

Hint: if she loves you, she'll let you sit on her face in two days.
>>
I need someone to ravage me until I'm a wet, trembling mess.
>>
>>7742922
>So. It's almost Valentines
Considering making a 2D pilgrimage on V-day, because why not?
>>
>>7742922
Probably going to look through Facebook at work and be a little depressed. I don't get hung up on stuff like this normally, it just brings back happy/sad memories of my ex who left me a few weeks after valentine's day 2013. Hopefully my biggest crush will post nice pictures and I can pretend she's with me instead of her boyfriend.
>>
>>7743698
Sure, especially since we'll most likely end up with more wine than blood in our veins at night's end. There may or may not be costumes involved, depends on the mood. Maybe it'll just be a drunk mess of humping until we fall asleep. I've taken the day after off from work, so we can afford to stay up real late.
>>
File: 1472510750687.jpg (42KB, 271x447px) Image search: [Google]
1472510750687.jpg
42KB, 271x447px
>>7743676
I know them feels, girl.
>>
>>7743740
>>7743676
OK so I hear this a lot, especially here.

Why end it? Why not just try something completely different. Move to another country, change career, pick up a hobby. Surely there's something you can do. You're not in prison. No one is forcing you to live your life a certain way. All you need is the willpower to change it.

If you don't like the movie, just put on another one. No need to burn the house down.
>>
File: C4eKWOAWYAA3Yr4.jpg (159KB, 1200x678px) Image search: [Google]
C4eKWOAWYAA3Yr4.jpg
159KB, 1200x678px
>When you find an ignorant racist online and you have to show all your friends at Starbucks.
>Sense of moral superiority increases.
>>
>>7743654
>tfw lived in Altona for two years but still no qt gf to take out to dinner

I mean I was 2, but still.
>>
>>7743783
We didn't meet here though, we lived in London back then. We moved to Hamburg after finishing university in 2015 when I got a job here.
>>
>>7743694
I am def one of these.
>>
>>7743708
Same
>>
>>7743872
I don't mean to sound all stalkey to you, but I remember that. Didn't you work somewhere in the gaming industry?
>>
>>7743740
Same also.
>>
>>7743708
>First day of period yesterday
>awakened by orgasm
>masturbate three times whilst still in bed
>go out to a friend's party later
>girl opposite me on the train opens her hair and runs her fingers through it
>horny
>girl walking past train wearing see-through tights
>horny
>girl on advert looking qt
>horny

Worst of all I didn't meet the grill I currently fuck at the party, and I would have felt uncomfortable letting her near my vagina in my state anyway.
>>
>>7743900
Yeah, assistant games designer. I'm basically the software janitor in my office, lol.
>>
>>7743924
I've woken up during an orgasm. It felt hot as fuck.

I masturbated six times the other night, and was still horny. I think I just need another person to blow my fucking mind, with an orgasm that leaves you shaking and soaked.
>>
>>7743408
I'm pretty flexible when it comes to the dom/sub dynamic. It also depends on the girl's personality and what [I feel] she wants. So ya, vers master race.

>>7743540
You sound like a shitty person.

>>7743562
I'm sorry """""""people""""""" like >>7743540 exist
>>
>>7743753
>try to move to another country.
>some xenophobe kills you anyway.

Why not cut out the middle man

>captcha: crossing mexico
>>
>>7743654
>>7743733

2013 was two thousand years ago.
>>
>>7743953
It's probably just the drugs talking. I'm sure if she cleaned up her act she would be a very nice person.
>>
File: IMG_0284.jpg (79KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0284.jpg
79KB, 1024x576px
>>7742922
>going out on V-Day with crush
>she specifically called it a friend date
I know she's only ever going to see me as a friend, yet I still torture myself by always being around her.
>>
>>7743971
>>7743953
You're clueless. You have no idea the damage you're doing with your disinformation. I haven't the patience to be nice to a willfully ignorant dolt.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (198KB, 908x1448px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
198KB, 908x1448px
>>
>>7743120
Me too anon

I hate when girls try to look sexy. Comfy girls are best girls.
>>
>>7744002
Awe, that poor woman. She's so nice and self-deprecating.
>>
>>7744004

Same. Although a little effort is appreciated. I like dressing up though.
>>
>>7743676
>people in there 20s thinking their life is over
kek
>>
>>7742928
thanks I'm >>7744013
and looks like I'll be spending my birthday on crutches :(
>>
>>7743277
OMG are you me?
I have all of those, though I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 18 not 16
>>
>>7744016

Exactly. Suicide is such a stupid thing to consider if you are of sound mind. Life is long, what you feel now may not be permanent, but death sure is.
>>
>>7743990
pic related.
it's (You)
>>
>>7743408
switch but I'm subleaning
>>
>>7744024
Kek, I guess you've given up.
>>
File: Untitled4567.png (9KB, 339x361px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4567.png
9KB, 339x361px
I'm no doctor, but if you can afford, I highly recommend a dual prescription and therapy program. Doesn't have to be a weekly thing, but to go in every so often and talk out your problems really helped me start to get a handle on my depression, bulimia and social anxiety.

Having your brain wired wrong is so shitty, but you gotta fight.
>>
>>
>>7744059
Dumbass.

Just say no to drugs! Cancer patients, did you take your medication?

LOOK AT THAT CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED
>>
>>7743924
I have never felt lust like this.
>>
>>7743753
>Move to another country,
Lol, euro/americafags are so cute, people from my country are not welcomed anywhere, especially if they are useless, stupid and poor like me
>change career
Too stupid
>pick up a hobby.
Will hobby magically make me not worse than everybody else? No, I'll still be ugly, stupid, lame looser. Plus I got lack of enthusiasm to try lots of boring stuff to find something I might like.
>All you need is the willpower to change it.
I don't have enough to even shower everyday or feed myself properly.
>>
>>7744011
Oh yeah I'm not opposed to make up or dressing cute. But the obvious attempts at looking sexy are just....eh. Probably because it reminds me of straight girls I know I can never get :(
>>
Anyone else hate gay pride? I went one year while I was still closeted and Christ I thought the whole thing was a goddamn mess. Probably why I stayed closeted for another 2 years.
>>
>>7744067
>>
>>7744081
How often do you shower, anon?
>>
>>7744094
Yep, you've given up.
>>
>>7744004
>>7744011
Glad to hear that, really.
>>
>>7744099
>>
>>7744124
Repeating anti-drug rhetoric just makes you look retarded.
>>
>>7743036
Kek.

From what I've seen, black lesbians are almost exclusivsly interested in other black girls. So you're not a loss.
>>
>>7744129

Don't continue to feed the Scientologist.
>>
File: Amsterdam.jpg (880KB, 1841x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Amsterdam.jpg
880KB, 1841x1040px
>>7744091
Not generally no, I hate them when the organization is crap. The best ones I've been to was in Amsterdam and in Rio.
Amsterdam was a coincidence that I was present, I was on a family vacation, but it was fun. Lots of happy people dancing on rafts in the canals, music, lots of colours and people of all make, be they straight, gay and everything in between, and Amsterdam makes a beautiful frame in its own right.
Rio was just a great party, the Brazilians are masters at the carnival so I was expecting a spectacle.

The really bad ones are when it's basically just a volunteer parade. Then it becomes a mess of non-categorized odd people, which turns off the more moderate people in the LGBT community.
>>
>tfw made it into the recent happenings multiple times this thread
wow I should contribute more often
>>
>>7744023
Yeah, why sudoku now when you can be a pathetic waste of skin for about 70 more years and cry evevryday th
>>7744016
>normies with life laughing at losers
Nothing new here.
>>
>>7744152
I feel like that depends where you are. When I lived in a large city with roughly the same percentage of black and white people, I saw more black girls dating black girls. Now I'm in a much smaller area in the south and all the black lesbians are dating either white or Latina girls.
It doesn't matter because I'm a khv no matter what race I'm into.
>>
>>7744096
From once in two days (everyday in summer) when I feel not so bad to once a week (or two but it's very rare) when I drown in sadness.
Still have to wash some places everyday because I don't want to smell though.
Yep, I'm disgusting.
>>
>>7744255
That's nothing. I haven't showered in five months because I'm so depressed.
>>
>>7744255
No, you're not.
You're cleaner than me, anyway.
>>
File: 1485411469325.jpg (10KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1485411469325.jpg
10KB, 350x334px
>>7743753
It's not that simple,anon. I don't know how it is for the other anon, but I'll try to explain my situation the best I can.

I have a nice career and a loving dog that means the world to me. For now I’m content with that.

Nobody in my family will talk to me for being gay. They stopped talking to me and disowned me the moment I told them. It’s been 4 years since I heard my mom’s voice. I call her and leave her voicemails letting her know how I am, but she never responds. For the past years, I’ve spent every holiday/birthday alone in my apartment with my dog. It’s quite depressing. I understand my family hates me, but I would still like to see them every now and then. I miss them.

I'm 25 and I've never had a gf. It's my personality. I've tried online dating. I get plenty of messages from cute girls telling me how attractive I am/how they want to get to know me better, however; once we start conversing, they drop me. I’ve tried faking it, but my autism is too strong that it eventually spills out and I go full retard.

I don’t have any friends outside the internet ( I have like 3 online friends, but sometimes they go weeks without talking to me).The people I work with are much older than I am, so I have nothing in common with them. I tried, I can’t relate to them outside our field of work. It’s okay. They let me sit with them at lunch and we discuss how day/evening shifts are a bunch of retards and how us night shift have to do everything. I suck at keeping relationships in general, again, muh autism.

It sucks being truly alone; no partner, friends, or family. I could die tomorrow and my dog would be the only one that will care. I try to fill the void with hobbies: jogging with my dog, cycling, liftin’, vidyas. It works for the time I’m participating in those activities, eventually when I stop that hopeless feeling that my life means nothing creeps up on me and it really gets to me sometimes.

"muh first world lonely problems"
>>
>>7744267
Like currently?
How does your hair look?
>>
>>7744286
Greasy as fuck. I wear hats.
>>
>>7744285
Well, fuck.

I know it doesn't mean anything, but I love you, anon.
>>
>>7744267
That's enough to ruin my skin.
And of course I can't skip shower for several months - I'm to lame to have depression plus I care too much about other people's opinion (and can't afford losing my lame job).
>>
>>7744297
Seriously? You go outside?

>I haven't showered in a bit less than a month, but I haven't gone outside either.

I think I should probably go shower now and wash my hair.
>>
>>7744312
Hardly ever.

I'm a shut-in.
>>
>>7742986
How else would anyone, man or women, sexualise a woman's body? pussy and tits are sexual features regardless of who is doing it.
>>
Can anyone help me figure out my gender?
Can a person be trans-trans?
Cause like, I was born with girl parts. But I feel I'm a woman trapped in a man's body, trapped in a woman's body.
Is this weird?

Btw, I like girls, so either way I'm a lesbian. I think.
>>
>>7744367
Kill yourself.
>>
>>7744372
Why, tho?
>>
>>7744367
so then you're a butch lesbian?
>>
>>7744390
I'm more androgynous looking than butch, per se.
>>
>>7744372
i love you
>>
File: IMG_20170212_131553585_HDR.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170212_131553585_HDR.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
who /just now eating breakfast even though it's past noon/ here?
>>
Guys i'm stuck. I've had this girlfriend for a few months and she's honestly one of the sweetest people i've ever met, but i just don't think i'm all that into her anymore, but i don't want to lose her as a friend.

I've honestly never been in this situation, should i continue and hope it gets better? or just get out now, i really don't want to hurt her, and i know if i left her it would
>>
>>7744461
I did but it was about 6 hours ago
>>
>>7744461
>not making protein pancakes made of oats and whey
>not making a three egg omelet with veggies for the gains

You're doing it wrong, fatty.
>>
>>7744461
I do this every day.
>>
>>7744461
Please make me pancakes, I'm debating on going to IHOP for some.
>>
File: IMG_20170212_131925962_HDR.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170212_131925962_HDR.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
>>7744549
here qt I made this one for you <3
>>
Is it possible to turn gay? Low self esteem, plain looking, grew up with 2 brothers and minimal feminine influence, tomboy growing up, focused on on school so I never was really interested in guys, never really got attention from them. I like girls romantically tho, only have crushed on them.
>>
>>7744517
I'm cooking oat muffins with blackcurrant right now.
>>
>>7744517
>wanting to gain muscle
>she doesn't want to be the qt small girl who gets big spooned by the tomboy girl who constantly works out
alright kiddo whatever floats your boat
>>
>>7744517
FAT
>>
>>7744599
>wanting to be skinnyfat
>wanting to be weak

I think I'll keep working out everyday, bby.
>>
>>7744599
>big spooned by the tomboy girl
Eweweweweweeeeeewwwww
>>
>>7744590
Where's the "turn" part? By your description it sounds like you always fancied chicks.
>>
>match with hot girl on tindr
>litterally a 10/10 to me
>message her
>check for response a bit later
>dont see her at all
>she unmatched me

WHY AM I IN PAIN CLG???????????

it hurts
it really hurts ;-----;

fuck
i'm moderately attractive myself, since pretty much everyone matches with me, but fuck; all the hottest girls slip through my fingers for one reason or another

it hurts, i just want a girlfriend ;-;
>>
>>7744778
maybe she like benis better
>>
>>7744792
what? what does that have to do with anything though? she matched with me, so clearly she likes girls in some capacity? her bio said she was bi, iirc
>>
>>7744564
Thanks bby
>>
>>7744754
before puberty, around pre teen days, I was boy crazy (admittedly bc all the other girls has guy crushes and I wanted to fit in). I believe in being born gay, and I feel like if I were attractive to guys I wouldn't be gay now. Sort of problematic to think so, but if I could attract guys I wouldn't have started liking girls (?)
>>
>>7744778
That's why I don't "like" really pretty girls - they are way too good for me.
5/10 anon
>>
>>7744801
sexuality is complicated and it can take a long time before you really understand what you like or what you want
>>7744813
;;----; we all have a chance anon.... at least I hope so ;;----;
idk, i guess i'm a 6/10 maybe? i'm not really sure, and idk what lesgen would rate me
>>
>>7744798
>bi
she definitely wants the big black cock t b h

I bet tyrone messaged her soon after your message
>>
>>7744830
):
>>
>>7744846
im sorry for your loss anon. if it helps I would date you.
>>
>>7744801
Suppresed bisexual I guess.
Maybe my brain did thar trick too, only it was extremely foolish. I mean I was finally ok with not dating guys ever (like wow I don't see how it should work anyway) and stopped hate myself for being unattractive single virgin. But stupid piece of shit in my skull decided I have love women then and all my issues came back.
>>
>>7744848
thanks anon.
i know its immature of me, but this particular situation really stuck with me, i dont know why.
>>
>>7743558
ONE OF US
>>
>>7744819
I'd say I'm 6 or even 7 (only when in supergood mood), but that is because it's me and I like myself. I'm aware other girls don't share my views, I wouldn't like other person with my appearance very much too.
So yeah, 4 or 5.
>>
>>7744866
because you wanted that 10/10 pussy t b h
>>
>>7744849
There are guys that liked me I could've dated, but they were ugly and not attractive. But I haven't liked a guy before. Only girls. I'm 100% sure I like girls, but still murky on how to feel about guys :/
I feel like an imposter when I call myself gay cause I haven't met "the perfect guy" yet, if I ever happen to like one then sure. But I can't rule out never dating a guy
>>
>>7743948
Happens pretty frequently to me actually, like I have a sex dream and when I'm about to orgasm in it, I do so in real life. Bretty gud orgasms, as well.

>>7744074
My sex drive is close to non-existent otherwise, but yeah, first day of period always gets me.
>>
File: IMG_0951.jpg (45KB, 700x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0951.jpg
45KB, 700x533px
>>
>>7744285
I'll be your friend, anon. Will you play vidya with me?
>>
>>7744801
Alright. I've never really cared what "causes" homosexuality personally, but as far as I am aware, scientifically, the only thing that has been proven to link with birth is the ratio of male homosexuality in successive brothers in a birth line. Something about the female immune system; it treats male embryo's partly as a infection and if the mother goes through several pregnancies with male babies her system learns to suppress them more. This fits with both male homosexuality rates (more common in younger brother) and misacrriage rates (also more common with younger brother babies).

I couldn't give you a source though, it's something I read in a Danish newspaper many years ago.

Anyway, I always figured it was a mixture of genetics and social interaction. If it was purely genetic then it would be traceable, we can't trace it though. All types of people turn out gay in all kinds of different enviroments.

I have a twin sister and she's hetro for example. The only major difference in our lives is that I went traveling in Europe and lived abroad since I was a teenager, while she stayed in our home community for a long time and only moved to Copehagen when her boyfriend got a job there, just this summer.
>>
>>7744956
What games do you play?
>>
>>7744932
Jesus Christ, Snon, you're making me all hot and bothered.
>>
>>7745000
I guess it's in my responsibility now to take care of you, huh?
>>
File: 42.png (8KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
42.png
8KB, 209x241px
>had a bf in high school.
>He and I bullied the hell out of each other in grade 8-9
>Ended up dating looking back I never had such a close friend as him, and I think I confused that sort of love with actual love.
>the big night rolled around.
>he was sweet and considerate and went out of his way to make the night special.
>I just wasn't into it at all.
>he said if I didn't want to do it, no problem
>"no, whatever, lets do it."
>he's inside of me and I'm just not at all interested in it. Not making a sound, not making eye contact, he's doing his utmost. He's hitting all the right spots but I just don't care.
>he stops halfway through
>"Hey, are you okay?"
>"Just not interested."
>he pulls out and starts having an existential crisis. I think he's good, he was a decent size, when I blew him, it wasn't exactly easy to suppress the gag reflex on him.
>I sit up, start getting dressed
>Mutter "I don't know, feels off. are you sure you're not gay?"
>Leave bedroom and devastated boyfriend in my wake.

Looking back, I think I think I deserved to get my head smashed in by him. But he was sweet and remained sweet. Did not try to fuck beyond getting fingered or ate out (Jesus Christ that boy got good with his tongue). I ended up playing too many mind games with him and it fell apart. I was such a shithead to him. He wasn't a whipping boy. He could take a lot, but he knew how to explode and he knew all the right things to say to make me cry.

Anyways a few years ago I ran into him and I apologized and told him it was all my fault. He ended up being the first person I told about where I stood. He was great about it, and I let him taunt the shit out of me and we went and got drinks and now we're pretty decent friends again. Sometimes he vets girls when I'm too scared to. Not a fan of butch girls so if I'm out with him he'll pull me out the situation like I'm with him or that I'm his sister or something along those lines. In turn I hook him up whenever I can. Sweet deal.
>>
>>7744995
I dunno, mostly just Overwatch lately. I'm down for whatever else though. Most Valve games, Minecraft, Terraria, Borderlands, Disney movies.

You?
>>
File: lana_beniko.png (1MB, 1024x1434px) Image search: [Google]
lana_beniko.png
1MB, 1024x1434px
>>7745050
>>7744956

time to make /Les/ SWTOR guild?
>>
I did it, /lesgen/. I took a shower.
I even washed my hair.

>Can I has qt gf now?
>>
>>7745074
die
>>
>>7745014
I would like you to, b-but how?
>>
>>7745078
no u
>>
>>Gf has zero sex drive when it comes to doing anything to me but wants me to be dom to her
>>She hasn't made me cum or touched me in two years
>>She says her sex drive is low and then avoids the conversation and wont say anything else
>>Told her I'm really tired of not getting touched anymore and I don't feel loved
>>I get hit on at bars or parties every time we go
>>She gets upset I get hit on, and also tells me she's jealous of the I get attention
>>Often leads to her getting upset and demanding we leave
>>Feel like shit about myself my own gf wont fuck me but everyone else wants to
>>She reassures me I'm attractive, but still wont fuck md
>>Her friends have hit on me and have messaged me or pulled me aside asking if we could fool around and not tell my gf
>>Have declined because I'm not a cheater and feel bad her friends are two-faced bitches who shit on her when she goes out of her way for them and they use her
>>Asked gf what she wants to do for Valentines day and she said nothing and doesn't feel like celebrating it anymore
Should I just break up with her? I feel like our relationship is over and I'm not loved anymore. I can't afford to move right now though and we live together.
>>
>>7745074
you better have used nice shampoo and conditioner
>>
>>7745029
Fuck off, bishit man-lover.
>>
WOULD ANY GIRL(female) HERE PLAY RED ORCHESTRA 2 WITH ME? I WANT TO KILL JAPS AND COMMIES WITH A QT
>>
Start saving up. Keep seeing her though. You don't want to be exes living together
>>
>>7745108
girl(((male)female)male)))
here

I love you.
>>
>>7745107

No one ever rustle your clity before, have they?

Why am I certain you're about to 'reeeee'
>>
>>7745097
idek

do your best
>>
>>7745119
FUCK OFF TRANNY. I WANT A GIRL(female) NOT A GIRL(((((freak))))
>>
>>7745147
but im a girl((((male)female)male)female)
>>
>>7745119
your scope is off.
>>
>>7745162
your scope is off.
>>
>>7745158
kys
>>
>>7745128
Ugh, your post was so submissive to him, "oh, gave great head, could make me cry, I was so horrible to him".

Kill yourself.
>>
>>7745108
I don't have it :(
>>
>>7745207
Buy it.
>>
>>7745186
you can't stop me
>>
>>7744891
you're 110% right anon, this checks out
>>7744885
oh
idk anon, I dont like myself, but i dont hate myself.
i could post another pic, but i'm the girl that said I was a tomboy and then everyone said I'm not lol
>>
>>7745192

I'm self-aware. What, should I hate or deride him or something to empower the group. He was a great person I fucked over. And yeah, I'm a sub. So what, Marge?

Is that it? You're a mad fat girl who never got over high school rejection?
>>
>>7745257
What? How did you derive me being a fat girl from that?

Dom masterrace, by the way.

t. dom
>>
>>7745253
Are you that black grill that posted a pic a few weeks ago?
>>
>>7744979
That's it. EUROPE.
(ruslandfags should understand)
>>
>>7745029
>I think I think I deserved to get my head smashed in by him.
Sure, evevry girl who doesn't fuck with nice guy deserves that.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
>>
>>7745050
Aww, I don't have overwatch.
To be honest, I haven't been playing a lot of Vidyas lately. That "For Honor" game looks pretty cool though. I might get it next week.
>>
>>7745272
yeah that was me ;--;
>>
>>7745267

Your reaction to telling me to kill myself over a greentext story about a boy I dated ten years ago. It gives the impression of you having a chip on your shoulder and usually that comes from something in the past that made you decide that ny sympathy warranted a kill yourself.

and btw, subs are the master race. You think you're in control because you're loud and aggressive? We're the ones pulling the strings behind the curtains.
>>
>>7745297
You're a qt. ;)
>>
>>7745074
So did I. Yay, we are great.
>>
>>7745288

For calling him gay, not for not fucking him back. Only so many characters to use in a post
>>
>>7745097
Yes, you should dump people who treat you like that.
>>
>>7745090
You will just have to come over, then I'll show you.
>>
>>7744463
Is there anything you can do to bring the spark back? What changed and can you address it?
>>
>>7745290
Got discord or something?
>>
>>7745307
It was mainly because I hate men, actually. No woman should contaminate herself with those creatures.

So you're a closet dom? Thanks for acknowledging the masterrace.
>>
>>7745324
I fucking would. I would let you push me onto the bed, and take total control.
>>
>>7745347
Just how I like it.
>>
>>7745330
No, sorry, I don't use discord.
>>
File: ahaha.jpg (77KB, 540x576px) Image search: [Google]
ahaha.jpg
77KB, 540x576px
Threadly reminder that gold stars are the only women worth your time. Non-golds = bishit and bishit deserves death. Y chromosomes are all the same and should be exterminated. GOLD STAR ONLY
>>
>>7745372
As I do.

I hope you'd pull my hair, and call me names.
>>
>>7745308
o-oh
well thank you.
so would you say i'm like a 6/10? ;--;
>>
>>7745412
what's a gold star?
>>
>>7745456
you are a gold star.
>>
File: vday.jpg (62KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
vday.jpg
62KB, 640x427px
Updated filters.

>>7745097
If you're not happy and you feel like you aren't being treated right (two whole fucking years) and she's not gonna help fix it....

>>7745029
You deserve to die you're so fucking disgusting. Reason why no can stomach bishits. You're just plain crazy and I hope you're brutally murdered.
>>
>>7745442
7/10, in my opinion. Totally gf material.
>>
>>7745456
Fuck off y chromosome.
>>
File: Gold Star girls.jpg (43KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gold Star girls.jpg
43KB, 500x400px
>>7745456
Gold Star's are the fat girls from high school who never got anything from anyone and now that they're out, they hate men and pick on other lesbians for feeling confused or trying to suppress their feelings, or viewing males with anything other then contempt.

They think they're the chosen people. They certainly are. Designated unfuckable ladies.
>>
File: kek.jpg (106KB, 750x491px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
106KB, 750x491px
>>7745531
>t. triggered bishit
LMAO gold stars are the most intelligent, most attractive women I've ever met! It's always the fat, naive ones that are non-gold. No one wants your sorry ass. If you think a woman should spend any of her time on you, after you actually let some monkey touch you, to think she should put your mouth on you where you have his fishy ugh leaking from you....then you truly deserve death with your monkey friends.

Remove non-gold. Burn the bishit!
>>
Be honest, most gold stars around here are severly autistic?
>>
>>7745579
I work two jobs and go to college full time. I have a gf and people like to be around me. I'm a bit shy tho. In this day and age, if she wasn't sure she was gay then she's probably not too smart. That, or extremely self-loathing. And that's not good for relationships either.
>>
>>7745420
I'd pull your hair, but I'm not too fond of calling my qt names.
>>
>>7745629
Well, at least pull me by the hair to between your thighs, and keep pulling as I eat you out.

That's sexy as fug.
>>
>>7745735
Sure.
I'll be awaiting you, Anon.
>>
>>7743023
I'm not turned on, because I suspect that they are usually skorts, not skirts.
>>
>>7743023
High heels, I'm always so excited hearing the sound of high heels. Then you spot the feet, slowly move your gaze up to that ass bouncing left and right.
>>
>>7745798
I wish I really could venture to meet you.
>>
Honestly, after taking numerous pics and vids, I have come to the conclusion that I'm an ugly motherfucker, no matter which angle nor lightning. I would date another ugly-chan tho. Any tips, lesgen?
>>
>>7745870
Dress nice, make up.
>>
Are you guys okay with your gf cuddling friends?

Also
>tfw in an LDR across countries
>tfw let a girl step on my face even tho it pushes fetish buttons, but drew the line at any stimulation to breasts/bussy
I'm a whore ugh
>>
What are some gud exercises I can do at home?
Are calisthenics worth it?
>>
>>7745851
Where are you located?
>>
>>7745579
There are two extremely autistic ones here, but they're also babies so one can hope they'll grow out of their militancy.
>>
>>7745925
In England.
>>
>>7745965
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>7745981
Kek. If you're the same Anon, where do you live?
>>
File: IMG-0016.jpg (122KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-0016.jpg
122KB, 1000x750px
You have to play with the toys the gods give you.
>>
File: 24689745763455324.png (116KB, 356x390px) Image search: [Google]
24689745763455324.png
116KB, 356x390px
>>7745965
>tfw I live in England but surrounded by old people and holiday makers and no lesbos
The feelings are unsatisfactory, my friend
>>
>>7746102
Surrounded by unattractive English people, more like. I have brown eyes, and exotic looking dark brown hair, and pale skin.

I just don't fit in.
>>
>>7746124
You sound exactly like me, except I'm not really that pale and I consider everyone around me to be better looking
>>
>>7746065
How about you play with the toys a gym membership would give you
>>
>>7746124
But anon. English accents are god tier.
>>
>>7745100
You betcha.
My hair actually feels soft now.

I can't remember the last time my hair felt soft like this.
>>
>>7745959
Uggo non-gold confirmed

>>7746163
SAVAGE
>>
>Southerners mentioned in Recent News
>swell with gators and mosquitoes

In other news, I snared a rabbit for the first time. How have you ladies been?
>>
File: 1475006367864.jpg (367KB, 2000x1641px) Image search: [Google]
1475006367864.jpg
367KB, 2000x1641px
>>7745108
>I WANT TO KILL [...] COMMIES

The fuck is wrong with you?

>>>/pol/ and >>>/v/
>>
>>7745119
>>7745158
Are you making fun of me, anon?
Just because I haven't figured out my gender yet?

That's not very nice.
>>
File: 1402719694151.jpg (25KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1402719694151.jpg
25KB, 500x510px
>>7746233
Real talk, I'm a socialist
>>
>>7745563
I didn't know anyone could out robot the robots at /r9k/. Congrats+
>>
>>7746166
Are you 'aving a laugh, mate?
>>
>>7746242
That just means you're a statist.
>>
>>7746297
Oh, shit. Well, if you're not going to be triggered to hell; I've actually been reading recently 'The Failure of Nonviolence' and getting into a bit of shit with the local Antifa.

Last march I was at; masked up for the first time, some asshole old woman in a pink hat like I saw during the Washington march told me not to break anything and to 'let her know' if I was planning on doing anything.
Fucking protest police.
>>
>>7746284
>going on /r9k/
>being this much of a male lover
Bishit pls go and stay go
>>
>>7746310
Back before it was deleted for the first time; /r9k/ used to be so awesome. Always has that little strain of what it would become, dare I said it 'toxic' masculinity, ya know, friendzone bullshit.
Even after the first deletion, I feel like there was a solid week after of old robot.

Now it's such shit. So fucking sad.
I can't stand to even look at the catalog.
>>
>>7746307
You should've said so in the first place. lol
Never mind then. You're actually awesome.

Keep fighting the good fight!
>>
>>7746338
D-do you wanna fuck as a.....political statement?
>>
>>7746333
Trips don't lie.
Old robot was trully awesome.
>>
>>7746333
It was like that in the first place.
new mutating into pol on the other end is the real tragedy
>>
>>7746344
Of course
>>
>>7746307
That's great. Fuck Milo Yiannopoulos, and hail the Berkeley Riots.
>>
>>7745328
i'll try a few things, thanks for the help Anon
>>
>>7746387
That pic.. the cringe..
>>
File: bfc.jpg (75KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
bfc.jpg
75KB, 500x474px
>>7746233
>she sides with communism
Instant red flag. Would not date.
>>
>>7746405
Wild leftists burning down their school was literally Milo's dream come true, you fucking moron.
>>
>>7746523
He wanted a reaction, he got it. He should have been punched, though.
>>
>>7746496
>red flag
>>
File: welp.jpg (304KB, 1280x1667px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
304KB, 1280x1667px
Do you look similar to your gf? Do people mistake you for sisters? Or have you ever dated a girl with your same name/the name of one of your sisters? I heard gay couples resemble each other but I try to go out of my way to NOT look similar.
>>
>>7746601
>Do you look similar to your gf?
What gf?
>>
File: 735.png (186KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
735.png
186KB, 480x640px
did they?
>>
>>7746065
dem boobs. .
>>
File: 5f1.png (66KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
5f1.png
66KB, 200x200px
How are you girls spending Valentine's day?

I'll probably just wake up early, go to work, then class in the afternoon until night, come home too tired to do anything, maybe browse a bit, and sleep while feeling lonely. I hope you all have a nice Valentine's day. I wish I knew what it felt like spending it with someone or at least have it be a nice day for once I guess.
>>
File: 0214-cinnahearts-01.jpg (73KB, 575x431px) Image search: [Google]
0214-cinnahearts-01.jpg
73KB, 575x431px
>>7746747

Going to buy a bag of these and some wine. Maybe something harder.
>>
>>7745108
I'd love to but I'm on vacation.
>>
>>7746601
I dun think we look alike. I don't think I've ever looked like any of my gfs actually. And I've never dated someone with the same name as my sister. That would be weird. I guess dating a girl with the same name as yourself would be even weirder.
>>
File: Untitled214.png (37KB, 339x361px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled214.png
37KB, 339x361px
Everyone pirate or reinstall Unreal Tournament. The online servers are still up by the hundreds.
>>
>>7746747
Same as every other day, stay home, feel lonely and play monster hunter.
>>
>>7746601
>implying I have a gf
I have a sister I love very much though.
>>
>>7746811
>I knew this feel once upon a time...
>>
>>7746811
>Your sister could be your gf, anon
>>
>>7746823

Let it go. Let it go!
>>
>>7746819
>>7746823
You girls are the worst, I've tried really really hard to get over those feelings for years.
And then you get all Elsanna-y at me and ugh.
>>
>>7746826
Have you tried... You know.. Fucking your sister?
>>
>>7746826

Um, I haven't watched Frozen beyond a few minutes here and there. I'm talking irl.
>>
>>7746830
No, gosh. But we've got kinda..intimate with her a few times in our teens, though I'm pretty sure she's deathly embarrassed of that today.

>>7746849
You should, it's good.
But yeah IRL it's more like a weird infatuation I've always had. Nothing substantial.
>>
>>7746859
story tiem?
>>
>>7746868

as long as it doesn't involve putting pebbles up her vagina i concur.
>>
>>7746868
It really wasn't anything much. We've made out a couple of times and got a bit touchy-feely (once after a night out together we felt asleep naked together but nothing happened besides, y'know, some touching).
I've kinda sorta fantasized about it forever because I've always idealized my older sister and we've always been very close and my dumb horny teenage brain confused that with romantic feelings somewhere down the line.
>>
>>7746885
Prude.

>>7746889
Hot.
You should really try to fuck her, anon
>>
>>7746892
I should really not. But I really really want to. And being on vacation with her and all that stupid fanfiction is just the worst right now.
>>
>>7746902
You really really should.
Do it, now.

I mean, the worst that could happen is already happening. Which is you not fucking your sister.
>>
File: 1485151999925.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485151999925.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>7746747
V-day is on Tuesday, so:
>wake up at 4:30am
>go to work
>work muh 12 hr shift
>go home
>take a 1 hr nap
>wake up
>study
>go to bed at 1am

Repeat for the rest of the week.
>>
>>7746933
Well I'm at the airport now so I'm not gonna just drag her into the next bathroom.
I mean, I do love her, sisterly, and I really don't wanna fuck that up. I've been trying not to think about it too much.
>>
>>7746747
I'm not going to do anything on Valentine's but I sent my ex's mom a gift card to a nice restaurant since her husband died right before new year's
>>
>>7746955
>Well I'm at the airport now
Abort. Don't fuck her just yet.

Wait until you are in the air and then join the mile-high club with your sister.
>>
>>7746970
I love that idea but I'll wait until the flight home, it's 13 hours and Emirates has an on board bar.
Seriously though I'm way too nervous. She's my sister and I can't even sleep facing her.
>>
>>7746979
Well, in the name of all of /lesgen/, I wish you the best of luck.

Will you tell us all about it when you succeed?
>>
>>7746992
Obviously you'll be the first to know, after I come down from the high that will undoubtedly result from her fingers up my uhh, yeah.
>>
>>7746163
Wow. Destroyed.
>>
>>7746997
Awesome.
Well, I'm going to sleep now. I'll dream of you and your sister.
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>7747022
Thanks Anon. I've been dreaming about that too lately. Waaaay too much.
But thanks all the same, good night.
>>
>>7747028
Your dreams will soon come true.
>>
File: wow.gif (221KB, 499x356px) Image search: [Google]
wow.gif
221KB, 499x356px
>>7746747
I'm trying acid for the first time
>>
File: IMG_20170212_225943.jpg (2MB, 2146x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170212_225943.jpg
2MB, 2146x4320px
oh boy what could I be making this time???
>>
>>7745272
How did I miss this
>>7745442
P O S T P I C S
O
S
T

P
I
C
S
>>
File: 1486189563378.jpg (84KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1486189563378.jpg
84KB, 640x799px
>>7744152
>black lesbians are almost exclusively interested in other black girls
I do believe Im an anomaly. Im super into Indian girls and I have no idea why. Also, Asians and latinas. White and other black women scare me though.
>>
>>7743408
Im pretty sure Im sub but if you flip the right switches I become a ravenous power bottom. Thank god nobody has yet. I hate the idea of becoming that.
>>
>>7747652
more snickerdoodles? if yes I thought you only rolled them in cinnamon and sugar not mixed it in with the dough.

I made sourdough bread earlier tasted so good, someone complained about the crumb, its not like i can recreate the foam bread from the store.
>>
>>7744002
Im a self hating mess and that makes me look like a normie. Jesus christ I want to hug her and feed her pie while I stroke her hair and we watch TV.
>>
>>7747652
you're right that you only roll them in the cinnamon + sugar but you're wrong because it's muffins. turns out you only need 1/2 a cup of sugar for the topping instead of 1.5 cups. oh well

also yummy, where'd you get the recipe? Allrecipes? link please?
>>
>>7744830
I have dated bi women before. They have never been half as bad as you all make them out to be. is gold star the way to go? sure.

But the flak you give to bi women around here is next level crazy. They aren't all cock mongers.
>>
>>7744091
Ive never been to one but it looks fun? Granted, I wouldn't stay because I dont like being in large, loud crowds for too long but whatever id at least show up for a bit.
>>
>>7744091
I'm not a huge fan either but more because I don't like the supposed political side of being homosexual. Like I have an obligation to fight for the "cause".
Plus its mostly men anyway.
>>
>>7747751
>P O S T P I C S
@_@
uhhh
next thread maybe?
>>
>>7745074

>>7745310
I'm rocking dat K-Pak.
>Have gf already.

Shit maybe this is why >_>
>>
>>7747933
>she complied
S-sorry for being so assertive, anon. Only post pics if you're comfortable with the idea <3 I'm just in the mood to compliment clg qts
>>
>>7747970
i mean, no i'm okay with it, i'm paranoid about weirdos saving them, but thats whatan imgur link is for, right??
also, my selfies are mainly saved on my phone not my computer, lol
>>
>>7746747
I'm going on a regrettably platonic friend date since we're both off that day. It'll be fun to hang out with her though, either way.
>>
I really can't stand seeing hetshit and I even hate seeing it in TV/movies or the like. Are other lesbians like this too or am I just really autistic or something?
>>
>>7748140
Eh I think I went through a phase like that when I was young, but if you're mid-20's or older it's a bit autistic.
>>
>>7748140
I've definitely made a point to consume less straight white couples doing straight white couple things media over the past few years.
>>
>>7744285
I am really sorry, Anon. My heart dropped when I read that you haven't heard your mom's voice in 4 years. Fuck. Have you tried just showing up at her door?

Are you in the US?

>i would be your friend
>>
>>7748140
You're probably really autistic or something.
>>
>>7748180
Oh, fuck off. I was with you until the white part. As if seeing a bunch of non-white straights fucking each other is any better.

White lesbian master-race, friend.
>>
>>7748314
Oh please, if that anon's allowed to be an autist about not wanting to see hetshit, I'm allowed to try and watch something involving non white people. Neither effect you in either way.
>>
>>7748392
non whites are so ugly tho
>>
>>7743558
Welcome to the flock Anon
Enjoy the angst and pain
>>
>>7748519
You're allowed to think that. I, however, do not, and will continue watching movies and reading books featuring brown people and gay people and gay brown people.
>>
File: thought provoking sex.jpg (390KB, 1280x982px) Image search: [Google]
thought provoking sex.jpg
390KB, 1280x982px
What's her name, clg?
>>
>>7748563
but their skin looks like poop
>>
File: 1370607772998.jpg (209KB, 650x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1370607772998.jpg
209KB, 650x1134px
>>7748314
>White lesbian master-race, friend.
Yeah it seems like a good idea until you're not white and nobody wants to fuck you, not even other non-white lesbians who all want white lesbians.

>>7748519
I can't change it, anon.
>>
>>7748627
<3 women will generally take personality into far higher consideration than a man would, so as long as you're not a terrible person, you'll find someone, even if they wouldn't have originally thought of you as an option.
>>
>>7748563
I don't care about the race of the protagonists unless it doesn't make sense within the narrative. I read a book recently about a Native American supernatural bounty hunter. I didn't read it because she was a native American. I read it because she was a supernatural bounty hunter.
Don't let ideology define your tastes, anon. You'll find no happiness down that lonely road.

>>7748571
Lisa ;_;
>>
>>7748589
Thats cute, but like the other anon said, you dont have to date them if you dont want to. You can date other Alt-right lesbians.
>>
>>7743924
I just go overdrive everytime I'm on my period for the past few years. Usually this is heralded by a surge of energy two or three days before my period actually starts: my breasts are turgent, my legs are tense and there's this lingering heat in my groin. Maybe it's a coping mechanism, because I can easily go without mastutbating for a month or more.

Maybe I've degenerated into an animal. Anyone feels like this?
>>
>>7748571
Jenny. Fuck.

>>7748919
>I can easily go without masturbating for a month
I'm never sure if I should envy or pity people like you Anon
>>
>>7743042

because men are always gagging for sex at all times so don't need to be sexualized, they already do it themselves
>>
I feel excessively gay tonight. I don't even know why but I feel like hugging and kissing every girl I come across.
>>
>>7748933
Yeah, sometimes I had to "remind" myself that I had a body to put to good use. Of course I experience arousal, and I am not immune to beautiful ladies in any way. I also go to the gym three times a week and blow off a lot of steam. But when other activities consume my time and I'm preoccupied with something, I just don't feel the need to go solo.
>>
>>7749032
Yeah I kinda get that. I used to use sports specifically to distract myself from getting aroused because I felt dirty/ashamed of it. Turns out trying to distract myself from getting horny by playing volleyball with a bunch of absurdly cute other girls doesn't really work all that well, so I'd just come home and, well, come all the harder.
So after a while I gave up on that and just went for it. I rarely feel like it's a pressing need as such, but it's something of a hobby and I feel like I'd miss it.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (42KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
42KB, 384x384px
Do you guys wear hats? Also, what color shoud I get? Thinking of getting orange
>>
>>7748589
>OMG you like girls that I'm not attracted to???? REEEEEEEEE
I've never seen autism at such high levels. Now excuse me as I bask in the beauty brown and black qts.
>>
how did you guys meet your partner? I suck at being social
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 217x250px
>get offers from guys fairly often
>women never show any interest in me
>>
>>7749079
I have both an orange and grey knit hats. Although the orange one on this pic is a bit intense for my liking.
>>
>>7749160
First at school, second at work. She was on a working holiday and we got friendly before I accidentally outed myself to her when we were drinking. She wanted to try it so we dated for a little while. She never went down on me and went back to Japan after a few weeks later :(
>>
>>7749160
on dating sites to be honest.
I suck at being social too
>>
I had a dream where I was getting fingered in front of two other girls.
>>
>>7749343
I had a dream that I was fucking a girl, and I was biting her, and consuming her blood.

It was oddly erotic.
>>
>>7749267
:( >>>>>> :)

Because you will find a nice lady that will go down on you.
>>
>>7748140
Me too! I just puke to all that hettrash romance sideplot crap. It's so gross seeing gorgeus ladies kissing some slimy cucks every damn day. Like, fuck off, no one needs to see that. Get a room. Dammit. (You should kiss me instead I can turn you lesbian I swear lemme try reeeeeee)
>>
>>7746601
In theory, I think I could look similar to a future gf, simply because the aesthetic I like on women, I like both on myself and the women I'm attracted to. That being said, I didn't come across many women in real life who had those attributes, and therefore ended up dating the ones with whom I didn't share too many physical attributes; Although my ex and me have a really similar sense in style.

Don't have a sister and never dated someone with my name. I don't live in a country where my name is common, though.
>>
>>7748172
The older I get, the more I'm like this, honestly.
The ratio to good/any lesbian content to heterosexual bullshit gets more stacked and stacked.

I wanted to see that new Edge of Seventeen movie recently, but I just don't really care to see another straight girl come of age again.
>>
>>7747028
Pls tell me my stalking calculations are wrong and you aren't actually Austrianon.
>>
>>7749362
I've had those too, but it was always me getting my blood sucked. Definitely erotic though.

>>7749806
I am actually. Sorry.
>>
>>7749869
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to call you Imouto-chan during our lewds.
>>
>>7749914
I would very much prefer "Schwesterchen", if I'm allowed to choose.
But if I'm not, that's perfectly fine too.
I'm also moderately surprised it's not a huge turn-off to you.
>>
>>7749869
I've had dreams where the girl was decidedly vampiric, and it was incredibly erotic because I was so submissive and helpless.
>>
>>7749943
Yeah it's definitely something like that for me too, part of the broader appeal of submission. Plus some helplessness or hypnosis so I'm not 'responsible' for anything that happens to me, classic stuff.
Not quite the same but I do like being lightly bitten and scratched in reality. Not to draw blood, I mean, but I enjoy the tingling pain.
>>
>>7749922
S-Sure. Is that what she calls you?
I'm not at all into incest fantasies - but also an only child with no real relations to my family - but at least it isn't a particularly harmful fantasy, and it's not like I'd be fucking my actual sister. I'm not sure I could take it all that serious, though.
>>
>>7749957
I do, too.

I like the dark, master of seduction-type feminine woman in an androgynous outfit, from the 1800's, in modern day, as if she was plucked out of time into the bed in my dreams.
>>
>>7749978
Well she either calls me that or Dummkopf, and I find Schwesterchen decidedly sexier.
Eh, to each their own of course. I wouldn't want to push my kink onto anyone, it's definitely more in the realm of far-removed fantasy anyway.
And no need to take it serious, I mean I'm sure she wouldn't, either. She'd probably imitate my moaning and make fun of me for getting into it so much.

>>7750013
Totally. I saw this vampire movie with Tilda Swinton the other day and had a somewhat erotic dream about it the next night.
>>
>>7749343
I had a dream just last night where I somehow got a girl to agree to go on a date with me, then came posting and crying here because I never went on a date and didn't know what to do.
>>
File: 1485462026935.png (783KB, 818x639px) Image search: [Google]
1485462026935.png
783KB, 818x639px
>>7750022
>She'd probably imitate my moaning and make fun of me for getting into it so much.

L-lewd.
I think I'd have problems taking role play serious, either way. Regardless of what we'd be acting out. At least when thinking about it rationally, who knows what horny me would get herself into.

If you like biting and scratching though, that's perfect, it's definitely among my favourite things to do to a qt.
>>
>>7750075
Yeah, I've never really properly role-played honestly, because I always thought it's a bit ridiculous too. I mean, the sister thing wouldn't even be something I'd need to role-play since I'm interested in my actual sister, not someone pretending to be my sister if you know what I mean? Like, it's not that the idea of incest with just any sister is so hot to me (I have two other sisters to whom I feel zero attraction), it's that she's really pushing all my buttons but just so happens to be my sister.
And now I'm rambling on. Sorry, I should go back to sleep.
100% yes on the scratching and biting though. I've just recently found out that my underboobs (that's a word right?) are very sensitive and fun to scratch a bit. Hng.
>>
>>7750022
>tfw no vampire gf to fuck you and drain your blood.

I had a strange pedophillic crush on Claudia from Interview with the Vampire.
>>
>>7750096
Ah, the old "it's not pedo if the loli is actually an immortal century-old being", classy.
Also I just now realized that's Kirsten Dunst, holy shit.
>>
>>7750094
What exactly is it that makes her so attractive to you?

>I've just recently found out that my underboobs (that's a word right?) are very sensitive and fun to scratch a bit.

I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>7750138
Shit, I don't even know. We've always been very close and she's basically my best friend. And I kinda looked up to her if that makes sense? Not necessarily idolizing her but a little bit I suppose (as little sisters are likely to I guess). I just feel comfortable and safe with her around and she always understood and supported me no matter what. Not just with being gay, anything really, I feel like I can just tell her anything and it'll all be a little better for having told her.
And with my mother being rather strict about all things sexual she was basically my go-to person for any and all horribly embarrassing teenager questions I had.
>>
>>7750111
It's strange, because in the book, there are many pedophillic undertones.

How Louis picks up a young boy, feeds on him, and regards how the boy's sex feels hard against his leg, and it made him want to pull him closer and lose himself in him.
>>
>>7750158
That's...moderately creepy. Never read the books myself. Would you recommend it?
Also I'll try and catch some more sleep, it's barely past 6am and somehow I'm still jetlagged. Good night/morning anons.
>>
>>7750186
I would recommend it. Interesting philosophy, and her style of writing and characters are impressive.

Sleep tight, Anon.
>>
>>7750096
I love biting. GF hates it, though. "But my mother! But my coworkers!"
*sigh *
>>
>>7750352
I would let you bite me, Anon.
>>
>>7750186
different anon here I would also recommend it.
Anne Rice=Queen
>>
Why the fuck do I keep seeing nightmares of finding out that my gf has cheated on me and gone pregnant?
>>
Hey I made the new thread. You're never alone when you're with your fellow degenerate scum!
>>7750598
>>
>>7748571
Fuck you.

Her name is Aline.
Thread posts: 408
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.