[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 52

File: 1480995816567.jpg (113KB, 640x813px) Image search: [Google]
1480995816567.jpg
113KB, 640x813px
Happy birthday Gypsy edition

Previous thread: >>7666247

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
First shot next week. I'm gonna need a walkthrough.
>>
ftmgen, i'm a cis gay and this old transguy friend i knew from college in 2011 who i haven't had contact with since just unfriended me on facebook

what does it mean

what did i do :(
>>
>>7683371
First you do a warning shot, then say 'hands up'. Aim the gun at the customers while handing around the bag for them to drop money into. Back out slowly while keeping the gun pointed at them. Have the getaway car ready.
Don't fire more than necessary. Remember, bullets are evidence.
>>
>>7683473
that he's probably getting rid of people he hasn't talked to since 2011? don't think it has anything to do with you
>>
>>7683473
Maybe he was just pruning his friends lost. Some people do that
>>
>>7683371
Ask your doctor first. My first shot was done with a walkthrough at my doctor's office, that being said, I'll walk you through how I have been taught.

>gather syringe, 18g, 21g needles, T, cotton swab, alcohol pad, and band-aid
>attach 18g needle to syringe and clean the part of the lid of the T bottle you're going to puncture with the alcohol pad
>pull back on the plunger of the syringe a bit to exercise it before deploying the syringe all the way again and puncture the T bottle
>make sure your needle is facing up, your bottle upside down while you gather the T, that you gather the dose prescribed to you, and that there are no air bubbles
>deploy your syringe just enough so that you can see the T welling up at the tip of the needle-- no use pumping yourself full of air
>use your alcohol pad to sanitize the part of your muscle (I always go in my thigh) you're injecting
>inject an inch or so into the muscle, then pull BACK on the plunger to make sure the tip of your needle is in the muscle, NOT a vein. If any red comes up into your T, pull the needle out all the way and try somewhere else
>once you've found a good place in the muscle to inject, slowly deploy the syringe.
>pull out, apply cotton swab in case of bleeding, and apply your band-aid
>>
Is there any point in doing anything of the person you love isn't there to share it with you?
>>
>>7683517
Yes, because you can tell them about it later and they'll be happy for you and sad they couldn't be there with you.
>>
>>7683507
I forgot changing the needle.
>After you gather your T, pull back on the plunger so that no T is in the 18g needle, then when you switch on the 21g, make sure the needle is full of T. Then sanitize and inject.
>>
File: plum-and-prune.jpg (26KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
plum-and-prune.jpg
26KB, 450x300px
>>7683506
>pruning
>>
>>7683530
There's not going to be a later though. That's the problem.
>>
>>7683506
>>7683503
yeah that's probably it
social media really does make you think an excessive number of things are about you
>>
>>7683565
Want to talk, anon?
>>
>>7683565
Get a new cat/dog/hampster/otherkin
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 640x620px
>>7683303

funny that you saved that pic of her, it's actually one of my favourites... and i have a lot of pics of her... but yeah

it's weird cuz i can really see how much she's grown up when i look at pics of her as a baby... pic related... baby gypsy
>>
File: tree-pruning-guide.jpg (713KB, 3318x2212px) Image search: [Google]
tree-pruning-guide.jpg
713KB, 3318x2212px
>>7683557
Pruning
>>
>>7683507
Thanks. I got lots of shots done to me in life but never did it myself. The air bubbles and the blood? I'm a bit unreliable when it comes to being careful.

How about dosage and when should I do it during the day? Think I mentioned in another thread that I'm doing this by myself, no docs.
>>
>>7683633
>holding the brain of her first victim
>>
>>7683557
Are you autistic
>>
>>7683648
I can't tell you your dosage because bloodwork has to be done to figure out your estrogen and testosterone levels, among other information that a doctor can gather. It's really dangerous to self-medicate. T can give you heart disease, and if you do slip up and shoot it in a vein you're going to have a very unpleasant time. Also, if you give yourself too much test, you can actually fuck yourself up where your body will produce even more estrogen to compensate.

There's really no way for you to know what your personal dosage should be, or how it should change over time, unless you're consulting a doctor.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 640x806px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 640x806px
>>7683650

dried rasberry... pretty close to a brain...

another baby pic (cuz it's one of my favourites of her) she's been running down my arm to take baths in the sink while i try to wash dishes since i got her...
>>
>>7683718
no bully
>>
>>7683517
You do it for yourself. If you absolutely need to share your happiness with another for it to be valid, then you weren't really all that happy to begin with. It's a tough concept to grasp, especially if your loneliness is involuntary and/or permanent, but you gotta work on your own self-care and pleasure. If you let yourself fall into a routine of dependence is dangerous, it will destroy you.
>>
>>7683736
Happy-ass bird
>>
>>7683726
I can't do it the legal way, but I did get bloodwork recently for other reasons.
>>
>>7683762
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>7683762
naughty boy
>>
make sure you inject air into your vial every time. if you're dose is .5 mL, inject .5 mL of air into the vial before you draw the testosterone out. this makes it easier to draw once the vial is running low.
>>
What do you lads do for a living, and how did you handle your Second Puberty if you transitioned while working?

I'm getting ready to go back on the job hunt again, but I'm nervous about showing up to interviews with my creaky voice and suspicious chest lump. I definitely can't pull off going stealth at this point, and I just want to minimize my ambiguous gender situation as much as possible during the interview.
>>
>>7683869
I was in college so I don't count, but my main issue was the appetite increase. You're not meant to have the appetite of a 14-15 year old boy while living on the budget of a brokeass college student.
>>
>>7683869
Passive income. I'm doing it hermit style.
>>
>>7683869
Working service industry in a progressive place. Most places I apply to are trendy and like "weird" and "quirky" "personalities" so people are mostly curious and cool with it. Worst thing so far is my old boss stowing me away from the customer interaction when he realized I did not a pretty, blonde girl make. My voice is just starting to change, but so far it hasn't been a problem. I actually find that I get a better response as a trans guy than I do as a cis girl; when I'm interpreted as a cis girl I'm just weird and uncanny to most people.
>>
>>7683869
Working + living with parent + trying to find a job in my degree field.
I'm not really put in front of customers much so I don't get too much of a weird reception. I don't like working with them anyway so it's a win-win for me.

Depends on where you live, but honestly just don't.. say anything about it. Don't even mention anything relating to dysphoria or transitioning or medication even in casual conversation. Most people (under 40) don't really care that much to make a fuss about it.
>>
>>7683869
Call center agent.
I did that for like 7 years, during which I started T, and got the hysto done. No face to face, rarely got the same cust twice, customers were faaaar away.

I think I was on welfare for top, yay social safty net and universal healthcare.

Worked at a post office during bottom. I already passed and I was there long enough to have recoup days.
>>
>>7683869
I'm pre-T. Don't know if it's gonna be an issue at Gamestop.
>>
>>7684043
Probably not.
>>
>>7684043
Should be fine. How masculine are even their cismale employees anyway?
>>
>>7683902

Where's your income come from?
>>
>>7684236
I've made some right decisions
>>
>>7684341

Teach me your secrets!
>>
>>7684350
why
>>
>>7684341
I'm curious to know how NEETs/hermits/etc get enough money to not live in poverty.
>>
>>7684456
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>7684341
>>7684357
>>7684530

Why do you not want us to succeed, anon?
>>
>>7684562
What do you want me to tell you? There's no magic pill. You sound like fat people looking for the 'secret' for weightloss.
>>
>>7684582

I'm not looking for secrets, I'm looking for a little "SS + GOMAD." But mostly and just generally curious.
>>
>>7684608
>weightloss
>GOMAD
wew
>>
>>7684622

Yeah I was about to add a disclaimer. I'm a hungry skeleton, idk any memes about losing weight.
>>
>>7684608
He was a camwhore. <3
>>
>>7684636
Who?
>>
>>7683303
>bird
Who is that qt
>>
>>7683507
>21g injection
Uh-uh, nigga. Why would you do that to yourself. Buy fucking 25s. Jesus.
>>
>>7683517
Do you love yourself?

t. ex-codependent
>>
>>7684758
It barely hurts, and it's such a tiny needle.
>>
File: 1480976060305.jpg (103KB, 640x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480976060305.jpg
103KB, 640x768px
>>7684735
oh hai
>>
File: P71hfpW.png (128KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
P71hfpW.png
128KB, 500x338px
Ilu gypsy

>>7683869
Worked as a tutor for a while. The middle schoolers loved me and they gave us free bagels with coffee. I had no problems passing, only one parent complained about me and it was towards my clothing. What kinda jobs are you applying to?
>>
>>7683869
I worked in a kitchen where nobody gives a fuck. Pay's not great but I work in a magical one with decent healthcare, which is not terribly common in my limited experience. Also beer! Hooray beer!
I will say the flipside is I had worked there for a year before I finally did the do, I tried to get a job before that while presenting masc and bombed completely, although that could have just been nerves. Spaghetti was lost.

>>7683930
>service industry in a progressive place
basically this, although it's less 'quirky' for me and more 'everyone here is stoned as hell and out of fucks'. Plus, back of house is traditionally where you keep the weirdos.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 640x800px
>>7683757

yeah, she's always happy... probably cuz she's spoiled as fuck and gets to fly around and do whatever she wants all day with our budgie (he's only semi-tame so it's more like he's hers than ours, which works out cuz she'd be jealous as fuck if she wasn't the only tame bird and had to share our attention)

>>7683869

i haven't had a real job in a really long time... and now i couldn't hold down a job even if i wanted to cuz of my health issues

>>7684735

that's my bird gypsy (she's named after gypsy rose lee, the burlesque dancer) + pic related... it's an old pic, but you can see her colouring well in it...

>>7684845

are you op or someone else who saved a pic of her? just curious...

>>7684850

why'd they complain about your clothes?
>>
>>7684844
I wouldn't call it tiny, but yeah, not a big difference. Except for psychological, if you let yourself freak out, it's going to be worse.
>>
>>7685070
Is she a green cheek conure?
>>
>>7685089

yeah she is, a pineapple one...
>>
File: idk i tried.png (944KB, 734x818px) Image search: [Google]
idk i tried.png
944KB, 734x818px
happy birthday to a good birdie
>>
>>7685082
Not him, I'm the one who originally asked for advice. I'm not afraid of needles at all, thing is I have to learn about how to handle a syringe with the air bubbles/blood shit, and the dosages.
>>
>>7685070
I'm OP. I have a few Gypsy pics saved from threads. Hope it's alright.
>>
File: nightmare vision goggles.png (206KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare vision goggles.png
206KB, 722x349px
>ignorig everyone i know because crippling anxiety
>stop ignoring the girl i'm talking to because what could go wrong
>she now thinks i'm stalking her because i mentioned finding a reddit account that i thought might be hers
end me
>>
>>7683507
Whats wrong with it going into a vein? Not arguing, I'm really curious. Because I've been on T for over a year and have never pulled up the plunger to check for a vein. I just sink the needle in and inject. I have hit veins before.
>>
>>7685838
That looks awesome. I'm disappointed no one else has said so yet.
>>
>>7685838
Digital or analog?
>>
>>7686407
Nobody likes being outed with their internet habits.
>>
How viable do we think it would be to try one's hand at streaming while transitioning? I think it would be a more interesting way to document transition without vlogging like an asshole. But audience participation might be a problem if you don't want to talk about it much, if at all.
>>
>>7685838

sorry passed out last night pretty much the second i laid down...

this is cool though ... i showed it to her just now (she's sitting on my hand) and she licked the screen so... she approves?

thanks btw , i'll have to show my s/o he'll love it...

>>7686381

yeah it's fine, i was just curious... can't see an issue with it + i've met people outside who have asked to take pics of her and i let them so it's normal...

she's popular with people... she had friends in the poconos who were just her friends, they'd walk over and say hi to her and talk to her while we were outside and barely say anything to my s/o and i...

>>7686407

i actually dated a chick who admitted to stalking me online... i told her it was weird and i didn't care for it, but i got over it... that's probably a bad example cuz she went crazy but eh... my point is she might get over it
>>
>>7686562

Jacob Hope Chapman seems to regularly (if not always) stream his T injections on twitter. Dunno if he still does though, or if they're archived at all, I just stumbled onto one while he was live a few months ago.
IIRC he mentioned the whole injection thing kinda freaks him out, so having to talk to an audience is a good distraction. So as such, he kinda avoids the actual topic and just seems to talk about Drag Race. So maybe, maybe not, the sort of thing you're talking about.

https://twitter.com/ANNJakeH
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-38827731

the UK is going backwards on trans stuff quicker than Michael Jackson on speed
>>
>>7686589
>Aidan
One word and I can't read further.
How the fuck can this be so common?
>>
>>7686578
Yeah i put ice on the injection spot, then watch youtube vids while i push the needle in. Have to distract
>>
I got Cypionate 250mg/ml.
Average dose? Weekly shot? Bi-weekly shot? I'm getting mixed info from snooping around.

Before you ask again about bloodwork, I got low T levels, and as for the rest nothing out of the ordinary. I'm as healthy as they come.

I remember Aidans/Ayden/Aydin and variations from 10 years ago. What the hell.
>>
>>7686597
Okay, triggering over and I read the rest.
Does this really count as going backwards? Were adolescent trans rights really all that up to snuff to begin with? I mean, at least it's being reported on respectfully, all I usually see is reporting that invites debate on whether such tomfoolery should be indulged.
>>
>>7686597
>Note: The family wished to remain anonymous so names have been changed.
>>
>>7686611

THOSE SLY MOTHERFUCKERS
Right after I called them respectful too cheeky cheeky >>7686609
>>
>>7686619
don't get your hopes up, i'd bet you ninety bucks the guy's name is oliver, emmett, or lucas
>>
>>7686441
thanks!
>>7686446
digital, i got a few brushes that mimic traditional media well. i'm usually too lazy to break out the paints and create a mess I gotta clean.
>>7686567
>she licked it
the highest of compliments! i am glad.
thanks for having a cute bird, she was a lot of fun to draw.
>>
Would it look fem to have two tattoos like pic related (size and placing not actual design)? I'm worried that if I have a tattoo that shows in the throat it's look like necklaces or something.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 183x276px
>>7686738
I think it would depend on design and execution. Placement seems neutral, but if it is a tattoo of Hello Kitty sitting astide a magical pony unicorn placement means shit.
>>
File: 5342727.jpg (235KB, 1151x723px) Image search: [Google]
5342727.jpg
235KB, 1151x723px
>>7683303
Dropping in from /mtfg/ to say happy birthday to Gypsy.
Makes me want a bird again.
>>
>>7686738
Yes

I mean you can do whatever you want and everyone has a different idea of masculinity but I certainly would say that's pretty feminine.
>>
>>7686430
T's not supposed to go in your blood, so you might not get the full effect of it. Simple as that, really.
>>
>>7686738
Really depends on the design. I personally think large chest tattoos are pretty masculine.

On a related note: would you guys consider hip tattoos to be feminine?
>>
>>7686816
>On a related note: would you guys consider hip tattoos to be feminine?
may as well add a dreamcatcher, an infinity symbol, and a quote in cursive
>>
6'2" blue-eyed white dude with more or less perfect, highly aesthetic masc body and naturally baritone voice (also sweet, almost-full body suntan bc Australian) and also strong stubble

Plus nature lmao'd up fr whatever reason and I'm an mtf lol

Who wants to do a mutual head-transplant with me?
>>
>>7686816
I don't think it's smart to put a spotlight on your hips unless you have cis tier shape on them. It will most likely accentuate the curves.
>>
>>7686824
Nah. I like being tiny.
>>
>>7686831
I kind of like being tall, too. If only it didn't make passing into a pipedream.
>>
>>7686787
I'm thinking of an angular design, and the symbols are typical masculine. Maybe I should divide it between pecs instead? It's more common anyway.

>>7686799
oh
>>
>>7686838
Burly features are way worse than height for an mtf. I know it works against passing but the world in general love tall people.
>>
>>7686828
My hips are twink-level at best
>>
>>7686854
What kind of tattoo?
>>
>>7686866
Just plain stars
>>
File: just stars.jpg (14KB, 396x301px) Image search: [Google]
just stars.jpg
14KB, 396x301px
>>7686878
>>
>>7686925
kek
>>
File: chris-evans-tongue.jpg (49KB, 580x250px) Image search: [Google]
chris-evans-tongue.jpg
49KB, 580x250px
Are
>>7686841
And
>>7686878
The same anon?

I ask because stars are angular but not masc in particular. My kid sister has nautical stars under the outer edges of her clavicles... a rainbow one [i am the excuse for that] inside her wrist, up behind her ear on at least one side...

Short story, I consider stars girly now.
>>
>>7686966
Nah we're not the same, I'm the second anon you quoted.

Stars can certainly have a girly spin, but I don't think every star is feminine.
>>
File: 432730_f260.jpg (17KB, 260x353px) Image search: [Google]
432730_f260.jpg
17KB, 260x353px
>>7686966
>nautical stars outside clavicle
>literal Thieves of Law tattoo
>feminine
>>
>>7687020
does nobody itt realize nautical stars aren't simply a but *the* lesbian tattoo?
>>
>>7687032
Is there anything lesbians haven't claimed?
>>
>>7687032
Don't you realize that nautical stars are incredibly common in general?
>>
File: 1485964525448.jpg (43KB, 560x363px) Image search: [Google]
1485964525448.jpg
43KB, 560x363px
hmm
>>
>>7684850
I'm a software engineer, looking at positions in NYC. Should be a relatively young and open-minded scene, but I hate having to go into the Trans 101 talk. (And there are some salty neckbeards lurking around the industry who think everything is a Feminist SJW Conspiracy to be mindful of.)
>>
what soap/body wash do you use?
>>
>>7687468
none
>>
>>7687534
do you stink? if i didn't use soap i would smell so bad
>>
>>7687545
Not, but I'm pre-t. From what I gather people turn into skunks on T, so I guess I have to change my habits when I finally get hrt. I have really sensitive skin though, so it'll be a challenge.
>>
>>7687468
I use a salt scrub I got from Lush. I know Lush is seen as super femme but it's citrusy and leaves my skin soft, so hey.
>>
why are so many ftms coming to 4chan?

seems like a past 1 yr development
>>
>>7687598
>so many
There's a gazillion mtfs and way less ftms.
>>
>>7687601
there used to be zero now its fairly easy to find them

one quick trip to a /soc/ kik thread, two mtfs, one ftm
>>
Meeting an old friend soon. She's really important to me even if we only meet once every couple years. She's one of those people you can meet up with and it's like you never left each other, you know.
Last time she saw me was girlmode, and idk if she's anti-trans. She's lesbian and an activist, so there's a chance. Should I come clean?

What are your experiences with telling people before you pass?
>>
>>7687615
A lot of us have been here for years, it's just gotten easier to say it.
An anon mentioned in a previous thread how some FtMs are attracted to 4chan because everyone's anonymous yet assumed to be male.
>>
What do you guys do when there's still a fuckton of oil in the vial?
>>
>>7687724
>everyone's anonymous yet assumed to be male.
This
Comfymode
>>
>>7687741
use as lube
>>
What are you guys doing for valentine's day?
>>
>>7687977
the same thing I do every day, anon

furious masturbating
>>
>>7686838
Eh, my mom's 6'2". Tall can work. Own your Amazon potential, friend!
>>
>>7687598
I'v3 b33n here since age 14
>>
>>7687741
drink it?
>>
>>7688111
how old are you now?
>>
File: 2.png (264KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
264KB, 1275x1650px
>>7686966
>>7686799
>>7686816

Thoughts? Gingerbreadman was very kind to model for me. The sad strawberry is supposed to be a human heart.
>>
File: template.png (252KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
template.png
252KB, 1275x1650px
>>7688210

Here's the template. Guys, draw your tattoos or the tattoos you want and post it.
>>
File: 1486071390072t.png (253KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1486071390072t.png
253KB, 1275x1650px
>>7688213
>>
>>7688239
kek
>>
>>7687558

Get something soap-free. Idk how soap-free soap works, but it does
>>
File: Ray_first_appearance.png (433KB, 583x744px) Image search: [Google]
Ray_first_appearance.png
433KB, 583x744px
>>7687020
Dude, seriously, position stars there and instantly... just screams girl to me. Guy could look like Dwayne Johnson he would seem girly to me. It is just association.
>>
File: RayinCrisisVest.png (131KB, 278x352px) Image search: [Google]
RayinCrisisVest.png
131KB, 278x352px
>>7687468
Just look for something fragrance free with as few ingredients as possible. "Kiss my face" is a brand that does olive oil soap... literally it is olive oil, water, and salt to make their unscented bars.

Can you use olive oil?
Can you use salt?

Done.
>>
>>7683869
I'm starting T on Monday, and I'm currently working at a long term position, in my preferred feild, with good pay, for a very small company where my boss loves me... But doesn't know I'm trans. My plan of action right now is to just not mention it. I don't want facial hair and plan on shaving anyways, so I'm banking on him not noticing the 'butch lesbian' has gotten even butcher for quite a while.

He's cool with the assumed gay thing (has joked that he will hire as many cute receptionists as it takes to keep me happy), and is on the record thinking that transgender people are different from perverts in dresses, but he's Catholic. And his wife is VERY Catholic. So I would really rather not talk about it if I don't have to.
>>
Got dragged out to have dinner with the family. Ate as quickly as possible and then just left. It took my uncle about 10 minutes into the conversation to drop the word "sandnigger."
Every time I hear them raise their voices, I can't tell if an argument is breaking out or if it's just my mom being a loud harpy.

"[Female nickname], come get a piece of cake, girl."
No thanks, please go away.
>>
>>7688323
He probably isn't even aware FTMs are a thing, so I think you're right that he won't notice. If he writes off the voice change or otherwise doesn't notice, you might not ever have to talk about it.
>>
File: 1450028771895.jpg (38KB, 599x661px) Image search: [Google]
1450028771895.jpg
38KB, 599x661px
>>7688341
>>
File: firestarter-movie.jpg (118KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
firestarter-movie.jpg
118KB, 1024x768px
>>7688341
Time to burn the house down.
>>
>>7688275
That's what I do. I use aloe vera when I need soap. Works fine.

>>7688321
Why not just use olive oil with salt in it? Why buy the brand?
>>
>>7688348
I keep forgetting that FtMs just aren't all that visible, thanks.
>>
Is 75mg/week too little?
>>
>>7688770
fuck off, avatar fag.
>>
>>7688308
Any star or just the nautical ones?
>>
>>7688341
What's your Tumblr url?
>>
File: A702_08.jpg (87KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
A702_08.jpg
87KB, 800x450px
>>7688655
>Why not just use olive oil with salt in it? Why buy the brand

Cuz making soap from oil and salt is a pain in the ass. Google it. Just buy some soap, fa gg ot.
>>
File: 1463241296736.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1463241296736.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
>>7688770
r u cute?
wat r hobbis
>>
>>7688789
As long as we're talking liquid soap and not solid, yeah nah it's easy af
>>
>>7688809
you're not cute though.
>>
File: 1468456179569.jpg (11KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
1468456179569.jpg
11KB, 194x259px
>>7688809
wat vidya gums?
>>
>>7688770
Cis girls only, sorry pal.
>>
>>7688802
Solid's not much more difficult.
>>
>>7688802
Who uses liquid. So weird.
>>
>>7688876
You have to add a solidifier or a generic fat stable in room temperature.
If only working with olive oil and salt it's difficult.
>>
File: 1483819387545.jpg (50KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483819387545.jpg
50KB, 540x720px
>>7688880
>not lubing yourself up in olive oil like a roman fuccboi
pleb

>>7688852
meh
>>
>>7688893
>when lesbians go wild
>>
>>7688210
Any ìnput?
>>
>>7688893
listen, you cannot get away with that bullshit when you literally just made a thread about "what if an mtf pretended to be a detransitioned ftm". get out.
>>
>>7688893
So you're.... FtMtF?
How jangled is your pussy
>>
>>7688999
no, anon is just a plain mtf who think it's a good idea for mtfs to lie about being a detransitioned ftm so that way, people will think she's a cis woman despite her masculine features.
>>
>>7686707

yeah definitely the highest... my s/o and i love it too, you have a really great style... is most of your art similar style-wise?

>>7686738

nah unless it's a necklace tattoo then it won't look like that... the only really fucking feminine placement for a tattoo is a tramp stamp unless you're already covered in tattoos and just getting that space filled in too... and guys wear chains and shit anyway... so even if it looked like a necklace that's not that weird... plenty of men wear jewelry
>>
>>7689053
sure you are, let me suck that cis woman dick for you.
>>
how do i repress being trans? i'm 5'2, curvy, have a family in denial and live in a dangerous area. my outlook is not good if i cannot repress.
>>
>>7689086
>i'm 5'2
There are short guys.
>curvy
Lift, count your calories.
>have a family in denial and live in a dangerous area
Move out.
>>
detransitioned ftms are so fucking insane, most of them turn into terfs who spout anti science bullshit because they think we're a cult against women

if transition was totally medicalized instead of being seen as a lgbt/queer social thing, we wouldn't be nearly as discriminated against. yet transmedicalists are called transphobic scum.
>>
File: 1b1aa171e7faafcd7e051d6829590f2c.jpg (136KB, 1181x662px) Image search: [Google]
1b1aa171e7faafcd7e051d6829590f2c.jpg
136KB, 1181x662px
>>7689086
1. Move, no forwarding address
2. Cut off family
3. Change name
4. Do whatever the fuck you want

>>7689053
Get outta here, Mandy, we're full up on blond sacks of shit.
>>
>>7689161
>transmedicalists are called transphobic scum
You can never win with anybody. Snowflakes generfluidfuckers hate you, others don't get it. Eh.
>>
Do any of you know if DHT can be purchased with Bitcoin?
>>
why is /lgbt/ so goddamn slow
>>
File: cats-toothless-lookalikes-4.jpg (104KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cats-toothless-lookalikes-4.jpg
104KB, 700x700px
>>7689376
>>
>>7689446
4 reel tho y
>>
>>7689466
Few gays, loads of mtf trannies contained in their own threads, few of us roider-hobbits. It makes sense.
>>
>>7689161
>detransitioned ftms are so fucking insane
Because any cis girl who wants to transition to male is insane by default
>>
>>7689376

That's minorities for you, not that many of us and not a lot to actually talk about compared to some other boards
>>
>>7689493
false, genuine gender dysphoria does not make you insane. it's a medical condition not a mental illness. we don't want to transition, we have to because it's the only treatment.
>>
>>7689086
Get job training in a lucrative field, save your money, and move to a better area. You can try repressing in the mean time, but eventually you'll fail. But at least you'll have the money to fuck off and become a dude once you accept yourself!
>>
File: tumblr_lh87hhf98E1qdzcxe.jpg (51KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lh87hhf98E1qdzcxe.jpg
51KB, 500x318px
>>7685070
I just wear trad goth clothing, and some dad didn't like it. Not interesting at all.
Place was cool but the adults were a pain in the ass, but were super nice when they heard I was leaving, offering a raise. I was good with the autistic kids and taught algebra well, so I guess it isn't too surprising.

>>7687722
People are weird man, I came out when I was 14 to my lesbian cousin and she tried to say I was -ust confused with my sexuality. She supported trans rights stuff too, but people change views when it happens to someone they know.

>>7689166
Whats the point of all these blonde sacks of shit if its not the best blonde sack of shit.
>>
>>7689523

Exactly, my point is actual ftms who don't detransition just have GD, but an actual cis girl who transitions without GD only to inevitably detransition has a whole load of other shit going on.
>>
>>7689539

tfw no Metalocalypse conclusion
>>
>>7689530
Alexa?
>>
>>7689161
>if transition was totally medicalized instead of being seen as a lgbt/queer social thing, we wouldn't be nearly as discriminated against.
If only. Unfortunately we seem to be going even further down that route.
>>
>>7689677

Maybe we should abandon the word transgender and start calling it something else, like when they had to retire 'retarded'.
>>7689688
Or readopt transsexual, trenders probably won't want to go near that one.
>>
>>7689712

Whoops, ignore that second post number, slip of the finger.
>>
is leafy one of us?

im not a fan, i think he's really fucking irritating fyi
>>
>>7689712
i've been trying to readopt transsexual but my trendscum friends yell at me, help
>>7689980
yes
also pyro
pyro is /ourguy/
>>
>>7689980

He should be irritating but I find him weirdly hypnotic halp
>>
>>7690029
Don't have trendscum friends to start with.
Although if you are only applying to yourself, tell them to fuck off and that you can identify with transsexual if you want.
>>
I just found a used condom in the men's room at work. Lol
This place is rachet
>>
File: B-zy0UfWsAAOyuf.jpg (44KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
B-zy0UfWsAAOyuf.jpg
44KB, 400x560px
>>7689712
>start calling it something else

"Neuromale" and "Neurofemale"?
Signifies it as a neurological condition, sounds sciencie for plebs... but might be a hard sell clinically until a consensus is reached in the research community.
>>
>>7690214
See, the average normie still isn't past the stage of confusing crossdressers with transgender and not realizing that ftms exist, so that wouldn't catch on. For all the whining about the damage that transtrenders are doing, I doubt they're nearly as bad as people make them out to be. I haven't yet heard a normal person go on about pronouns or anything.
>>
>>7690245
i've heard normal people go on about pronouns and have generally gotten a lot of shit about trendscum in real life
i'm also 18 and hang out in indie music and artist circles
my little brother, though, who's 14, also has a decent amount of exposure to that kind of thing
>>
>>7690266
Anyone involved music or artist circles are definition, not normal people.
>>
File: tumblr_obt3sutSz81vxlrnyo1_500.jpg (104KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obt3sutSz81vxlrnyo1_500.jpg
104KB, 480x471px
>>7690245
True, but a term referencing neurology would encompass guys who for financial, medical or other reasons have not [yet] transitioned. Downside, may get co-opted by trans trenders, butch lesbians or cismales. Muddy.

I have never heard a normie say ftm or mtf, either, these are esoteric terms.*

*You're a wizard, hairy manlet!
>>
>>7690214

Too close to numale
>>
>>7690292
But transgender does that right now since the definition is so soft. Sure, transtrenders are using it, but there's literally nothing that you can come up that would be safe from that.
>>
>>7687032

a lot of people have nautical stars... stars in general are common, i have 2 on my back actually... one was from when my s/o's sis wanted to do her first tattoo on someone who wasn't herself (i figured i'd let her practice with something she was probably gonna have to do) and the other was actually done with a razorblade and indian ink... my s/o, his sis, and i were drunk and bored and decided we needed matching tattoos ... couldn't decide what to get, but she had those glow in the dark star stickers on her bedframe so he peeled one off and was like "let's just use this as a stencil" so we did...

>>7687468

i have this activated charcoal and neem soap that's fucking great...

>>7687598

i've been on 4chan on/off for shit... like a decade or so...

>>7687722

i've had friends and family just ask/assume honestly... without me saying anything, and no one was surprised about it... i got a lot of "i thought so" ... same with me being bi... i just seem to be obvious i guess, but yeah... people haven't cared other than my father... and they nearly always already know

>>7687977

sex and drugs... it'll probably just be a normal day for my s/o and i...

>>7688213

i have 16 tattoos... mostly on my arms

>>7689086

honestly... it doesn't go away, you can push it down, have other shit in your life, and try to drown it out... but it never actually goes away

you're my dad's height (taller than me though i'm 5' ... not curvy though)

i've been in a lot of bad situations that have prevented me from pursuing anything transition related at this point in my life... and honestly in my experience dysphoria only gets worse as time goes on... there's no amount of drugs or alcohol that get rid of it or make it any easier... and trust me i know i'm a junkie and i also smoke a bunch of weed, drink often, take benzos sometimes... anything really... rarely sober, and when i am it's more a matter of hours rather than a full day it's always still there
>>
>>7689539

oh got'cha... people are uptight about that kinda shit for retarded reasons

i've always wished i didn't suck at math...

>>7690272

idk... nearly everyone i know is a musician,artist, or writer of some kind ... they all seem normal to me... but i mean i guess i'm into the same shit so i wouldn't notice...
>>
>>7687598
Been here since I was 12. Am 18 now. Always just stayed stealth because of transphobia and tits or gtfo.
>>
>>7690245

i used to agree with you, but more recently i've realized there really is a level of damage that's being done... when people don't make the distinction between someone having an actual medical issue that needs treatment and someone just wanting to look a certain way or just having social issues it creates a lot of confusion... and when those people do it loudly it can be harmful... + when it's an issue people already are confused over and don't get it makes it worse to spread misinformation

i have no issues with someone wanting to pick their pronouns, shit i'll call someone whatever they'd like... and i see nothing wrong with someone who doesn't have dysphoria transitioning (i think they should have to pay for surgery and hrt though, for people who have no dysphoria it isn't a medical treatment and insurance covering their choices would be stupid) cuz i think people should be free to do whatever they want with their own bodies... but those same people aren't transgender, they aren't seeking medical treatment for a legit medical condition that they have (and when it's a medical condition then insurance should cover treatment cuz well... it's treatment) and they shouldn't use the same words to describe themselves... not only is it misleading but it does do damage when people who actually are trans are being seen in the same light cuz it glosses over the actual issue and just raises the ignorance level people have about the condition...
>>
>>7690490
I would agree with you, if being seen as a medical condition actually guaranteed people treated you better. But disabled and mentally ill people get fucked over all the damn time. I don't see what gains it being seen solely as a medical issue would bring.
>>
File: homer2.png (567KB, 595x442px) Image search: [Google]
homer2.png
567KB, 595x442px
>>7687722
>last year, 17
>about to drop out of school because failing the 11th grade, still got 1-2 months left of the term
>lot of stressful shit going on on top of this and being trans, went off the rails mentally, couldn't deal with being in the closet anymore
>shaved my head
>thought this would be what finally got across to my family that I was trans without me having to directly come out
>mum + family freak the fuck out
>that was going to be it, that was going to be the moment I turned it all around and started being the person I wanted to be, I was going to drop out of school, never see any of my old peers and start at TAFE (aka Australian community college) as a guy, 2016 was gonna be the year it all changed
>forced to go to school with the haircut, get treated pretty badly, but don't care, I'm never gonna see these people again
>only my best friend knew somewhat about it, can't tell if he accepted me, I only spoke about it jokingly
>everything starts going to shit
>mum convinces herself that I'm not trans and that I just "wanted a hair cut"
>forced to go to TAFE passing (just look like a regular 15-17 year old boy with a shaved head) and with all the teachers aware that I'm a girl and calling me by my birthname, can't do anything about it without it going past my mum because underage
>too paranoid to talk to anyone due to this
>no friends, barely say more than 2 words to anyone for the whole year
>get depressed again, fail the course in the last term (2-3 months ago)
>now a lonely suicidal NEET with no friends
>grew out hair and went vaguely back to girlmode to satisfy mum
>haven't spoken to any of my old friends in a year because I was certain I was going to start this new life and all that
>miss best pal
>don't know whether I should try to talk to him again, how to explain myself, have no idea if he hates me (he may have had some vague romantic interest in me which makes it worse) or if he even gives a shit that I didn't keep contact

What do I do, /ftmg/?
>>
>>7690603
my mistake, this didn't start last year, everything started late 2015.
>>
>>7690512

oh i don't think it would necessarily result in widespread better treatment... but i doubt it'd make absolutely no difference if people realized it was a condition rather than a choice... things like insurance covering treatment would likely be more widely spread... and honestly a different level of understanding what the issue is... some people are more accepting of medical issues than choices, that's just how shit works...

i'm sure it would still be stigmatized, but not by everyone and not in the same way... people can be reasoned with and they can learn and there's different levels of understanding

medical issues can be highly stigmatized (i'm familiar with this on multiple levels cuz of my chronic illness shit + being trans) but most people aren't gonna argue that mental illness or disabilities should be ignored rather than treated when they understand that a condition is legit... people might look down on that shit, but those same people are unlikely to disagree that someone who has something wrong with them medically needs medical treatment...

besides it's never better for ignorance to run rampant... being ignorant of the reality of a situation is always harmful, and when it's something like a medical issue (that's most likely a neurological condition based on current evidence) it's only damaging...
>>
>>7690603

i would probably just talk to my friend, level with them, and hope for the best... i mean if he's not in your life now and chooses for shit to stay that way after you're honest about yourself then there's no difference between that and your current situation anyway... but if he understands, accepts you, and wants to be in your life again then you've got your friend back...

it's the kinda situation where shit will either stay the same or improve as far as your friend goes so you may as well go for it...
>>
>>7690628
Alright, but I don't see why any of that is fundamentally impossible with transtrenders. They still acknowledge that gender dysphoria exists and is a medical issue. They just argue one doesn't need it to be trans and cis people are never going to see the difference between someone who took hormones for funsies and someone who took them because they needed them, no matter how much education is done.
>>
>>7690652

well that's the thing someone does need it to be trans otherwise it's just cosmetic surgery... their argument is ignorant and spreads more ignorance, and that's not ok...

cis people can recognize a difference, even if they can't see it initially... especially if they just talk to someone

but when people make a medical condition into something that could also just be a choice they gloss over the issue and make it harder for people with a medical issue to be themselves...

like i said... it's never ok to spread ignorance, and pretending that this can also just be a choice is fucking stupid... if it's a choice for someone then they don't have the same condition and shouldn't be using the same word...
>>
>>7690815
+ you make it sound like people just are incapable of any level of understanding, and that's just not true... when more information is available and more people are open and actually speak people can and do learn and understand... even if they don't suffer it

but by using the same word and saying that a medical condition can also just be a choice like that makes them the equivalent of each other it makes it so people can hear someone say they have medical condition while also thinking "yeah but it's a choice" ... the distinction is important cuz there's a huge distinction, and it shouldn't all be lumped in together... it's senseless that it is

medical conditions aren't choices, they can't sometimes be a choice and sometimes not... the people who have no medical issues need to just be real and say they got cosmetic surgery and hormones but they aren't trans they just wanted to alter their bodies and change their lifestyle... cuz that's the reality of the situation

the last thing trans people need is more ignorance about the shit we go through... and there's no benefit to people like that adding to the confusion by using poor word choices
>>
>>7690846

+ they're cis people who have gotten cosmetic surgery and hormones, they shouldn't call themselves the same thing as people who have a medical issue snd seek treatment... they're cis whether or not they look it cuz they don't have the same medical issue someone trans does
>>
>look at one (1) ftm transition timeline

why do i do this to myself
>>
>>7690641
It's amazing how I never realized that.

Thank you, anon.
>>
>>7690945
are you a hon?
>>
>>7690945
You gotta be at least decent from the beginning. It's true from ftms and mtfs alike.
>>
>legitimately get upset by people online thinking FtMs are women
who else here /never gonna make it/
>>
Just told my sister about GID.
Reminded me why family should be completely cut out of your life.
>>
>>7690446
Oh hey. Did it fuck you up like it did me?

I can never relate to normies the same. Even normie abnormies are different.
>>
File: sippin.jpg (15KB, 236x317px) Image search: [Google]
sippin.jpg
15KB, 236x317px
>>7691605
Not him but I've been here from roughly the same time.

>mfw I was 15 and posted my non existent breasts on /b/ asking if I was a boy or a girl
>>
>>7690945

i don't know what you mean... a lot of timelines seem like shit goes well enough...

the only negative thing they ever make me feel is depressed that my life is what it is and that i'm at an age where everything except top surgery seems like a waste...

>>7690956

no problem... hope it works out

>>7691576

considering people online are just people who also exist irl and still hold those views i wouldn't say it's unreasonable for someone to find that kinda shit upsetting... it is a waste of emotion though cuz there's always gonna be people who think like that and chances are someone with that mentality is someone who has plenty of other opinions you wouldn't like... there's no reason to give those opinions any weight...

>>7691599

sorry that didn't go well...
>>
>>7691621
>sorry that didn't go well...
It's not even that. It reminded me of when I was 12 (she was 11) and told her I liked girls. She said it was fine, but things shifted noticeably. We used to change together and in the same room but since I told her she started hiding as if I was going to assault her at any moment. Like if I saw her tits I was gonna rape her or some shit.

I confronted her once and told her that it was not like I suddenly wanted to fuck her just because she's a girl and she started accusing me of thinking she's homophobic. Classic.
>>
File: 1457706680715.jpg (233KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
1457706680715.jpg
233KB, 500x665px
>>7690945
did you look at lardbag dykes with growing neckbeards perhaps? those shock me too
although that's 90% of us
i will always thank nature for giving me glorious slender aryan genes
>>
>>7691662

that sounds like a weird way to confront someone over not wanting to change in front of you... just saying...

anyway, you're both older now so give her a little while to process it and see where it goes... did she do something specific that's getting to you?
>>
>>7691686
>that sounds like a weird way to confront someone over not wanting to change in front of you... just saying...
Considering that I was 12 and we were pretty tight it was weird for me to be told to fuck off the next day.

>did she do something specific that's getting to you?
She said a bunch of times "but you will never have a dick" "you literally want to be a guy wtf that's a male body" (showed her how I want the fat distribution to change) "why do you not like female trannies then", stuff like this.
>>
>>7691695

well... i said that cuz it's really common for a lot of chicks to not feel comfortable changing in front of people who they think might look at them or is part of a demographic that would (so anyone except gay guys and straight chicks) seems more normal to me to just figure it was that than think some shit about rape is all...

at any rate she sounds ignorant and a little dumb, if you give a shit about her being in your life try to just be patient and keep things simple... did she eventually come around to the lesbian thing? cuz her initial reaction wasn't the best but that doesn't mean it never got any better... besides dumb questions are better than straight up rejection
>>
any other trans guys who want to be farmers?
>>
please join my discord and help a friendo out
https://discord.gg/6TmXt
>>
>jerked off so much yesterday that my entire crotch region hurts

help boys
>>
>>7692196
Lay off the masturbation.
>>
>>7692196
Go for a run.
>>
>>7692196
Go ride a mechanical bull.
>>
>>7691758
I said "rape" at the time because she reacted very harshly. I was a kid.

She is somewhat ignorant. She "understands" mtfs more than ftms, meaning that she considers them women and calls me hateful because I don't relate to them while not recognizing transmen. We talked some time ago about it, before I realized some shit, and I think it's because they can get a vag (even though I explained how that "pussy" actually is made and works) while since ftms don't have a penis it's weirder for her to accept.

I'm not close to my family and I really just talk to my sister and two male cousins. Not even an affectionate person, but I couldn't explain changes in body/voice and whatever's gonna happen any other way. Besides, she's always called me a man anyway to piss me off.
>>
>>7689047
Honestly not so much, I tend to be a black and white line-work kinda guy, I'm just trying to stretch my wings a bit and get into more painterly stuff.
>>
>>7691984
More hunter/trapper living in a cabin with vegetable patch, fruit trees and some animals for milk, eggs and meat. But yeah.
>>
>>7692303
>tfw the 'bottom surgery is shit' meme actively ruins ftm lives not only by telling trans guys they can't have dicks but by telling their friends and family they can't either
>>
>>7692451
...that sentence would have made more sense if i wrote 'too' rather than 'either'

unrelated, how do i stop boredom-eating? i'm 6.5 months on t and still don't have the desired results, so i've concluded i need to go skellymode for a bit and then try work on muscle
>>
>>7692465
Find something to do. I replaced it with running back in the day, with the added benefit of getting skelly faster and good heart health. Vidya also works if you're not the running type. Reading, studying, playing music, etc..
>>
>>7692564
i definitely have a lot of shit to do, in that as a neet i have infinite time that should be spent writing screenplays instead of shitposting
part of the problem is that i almost certainly have sleep apnea (not as fat as that implies, i have a bmi of 26) and thus do not have the cognitive reserves to sit down and write and focus on things
i'm getting tested for it in a couple days so treatment should give me the ability to do things
of course, then i'll really have an uphill battle trying to convince my doctor my t dose is too low
>>
>>7692451
Yeah it sucks that even if I get an okay looking dick everyone who knows I got phallo is probably just going to assume there's a corndog down there.
>>7692443
This.
>>
>>7692303

still weird... just saying

anyway, i'd just give it some time... if she can come around to one thing she can probably come around to the other eventually

>>7692350

is your stuff usually more comic book style then?

>>7692465

you do shit that isn't eat when you're bored... what else? i spend a lot of time playing guitar and singing or going on walks... and well drugs and cigarettes etc... but you could try exercising instead when you're bored too, that kills time and burns off some energy... just anything other than food... what the fuck else would you do?
>>
>>7692451
My mom went to my top surgery consultation with me and before you meet the surgeon they bring a laptop in the room and you watch a video about ftm surgeries. I was dying during the bottom surgery parts but she's into medical shit so she was really interested.
>>
>>7692671

i've never seen bottom surgery before... i bet that shit looks crazy... i like surgery videos though, them and like parasite videos and birth defects and shit...
>>
>>7692465
I conditioned myself so when I'm hungry and I'm not supposed to be I just do pushups.
>>
>>>/fit/40247070
>>
>>7692817
>FTM non binary
tumblr trash.
>>
File: 1375178232158.jpg (146KB, 1225x706px) Image search: [Google]
1375178232158.jpg
146KB, 1225x706px
>>7691984
I grew up in Guadalajara, so I visited my gramps farm in tequila a lot. It was comfy, more of a ranch. I wouldn't mind buying some land and growing grapes for wine. That huge risk-reward thing is appealing, and California is more experimental with wine making.

>>7692465
Replace meals with skyrim and sip on miso soup or tea. T actually helped me I feel, I gained my first months but then went down to a bmi of 17.

>>7692817
>non binary
>>
File: 1485930831403.jpg (35KB, 640x372px) Image search: [Google]
1485930831403.jpg
35KB, 640x372px
There's a smoke detector somewhere in the house, beeping to let me know it's running out of battery.
I can't locate the fucker.
One of these days it's going to go full SHITHITSTHEFAN mode and destroy silence forever.
>>
>>7692841

a vineyard would be nice... i miss my wine grapes, i had a few different vines had to leave them when i moved back to brooklyn... found a good home for them though, this woman my s/o used to work with... she makes moonshine and shit so i know she'll put them to good use...

i miss that shit though... gardening and making wild animal friends... i was cool with these chipmunks, and some wrens... pet deer and shit...
>>
>>7692841
I'm at 16%bf pre-T. Wonder what's gonna happen after.
>>
File: nigga wat.png (91KB, 222x167px) Image search: [Google]
nigga wat.png
91KB, 222x167px
>>7693210
unless you eat like a hippo you're gonna go ferret mode
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 639x846px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 639x846px
best thing about my allergies being gone again is being able to drink anything and everything again + never had this before, but it's fucking good...
>>
>>7692817
Guh those guys annoy me.
>just cause you dont wear dresses doesn't mean you should change gender
>why is want to be man? being a woman is easy
>is just think trans instead of dealing with actual under lying problems
>is against god
>>
>>7693403

abrahamic faiths are bullshit and damaging... it only makes sense to be against "god"
>>
>>7693403
also
> Will never look like realman(tm). Oh this person is ftm? Yes very obvious of course I can tell. Is in the eyes. I spot all ftm on street is not confirmation bias at all.
>>
>>7693423

half of /fit/ is borderline retarded... just saying... they're good for workout advice and possibly to look at, but past that... eh
>>
>>7693402
How did you notice your allergies going away?
>>
>>7693490

i had issues with eggs, wheat, dairy, and alcohol... i cut out eggs, wheat, and dairy completely, but i never completely stopped drinking... i used to just deal with the fact that drinking was probably gonna come with excruciating pain and fucked up issues (except for jager and red wine... not sure why) and when i didn't have drugs or alcohol that wouldn't bother me i'd just drink whatever was there... about 10% of the time that would go ok, but usually i'd get some of the worst pain i've ever felt but i was drunk so you know... there was the bright side...

around november i noticed that alcohol wasn't bothering me anymore... thoroughly tested that shit out... and i said to my s/o that i wondered if my food allergies were gone but that i was scared to find out cuz if they weren't food wasn't worth it...

he's the one who cooks for me, so he slipped small amounts of stuff that i had been getting bad reactions to into my food and when i didn't get sick he told me he did it... and yeah... gone for now

they went away once before (found out that time by drinking too), but they came back after a bad flare (they started when i got sick... doctor said the shit i have causing allergies like that is common... particularly to the shit i was having a reaction to) and were really bad... like while i was stuck on liquids for a bit (couldn't keep solid food down... happens sometimes) i accidentally drank something that had whey in it (hardly any too...) and i found out cuz i read the ingredients after i got blisters in my mouth, started vomiting, got really dizzy and my veins and throat felt like they were constricting... shit sucked...

but yeah substance abuse helps me gauge the state of my illness as far as allergies go...
>>
>>7692890
At my last place the house next door had a smoke alarm chirp every 12 seconds or something for about a week and a half. It was in the room right next to mine and the residents were out of town.
>>
>>7693585

i lived in an apartment with a smoke alarm that did that chirp shit all the time for way too long... stopped noticing it after a while...

like the cockatoo across the street from me that screams all day... i don't even notice that shit anymore...
>>
>>7693643
It is funny how you get used to shit. My house is near an airport... i dont notice it, guests go wide eyed at the low overhead planes.
>>
>>7693735
You know, research shows that people living with noise pollution have elevated levels of stress hormones in their bodies. It's not good to be exposed to in the long run.
>>
>>7693735

yeah it really is... my little bro's ex would hate your place, she was terrified of planes... she was scared they'd fall out of the sky or some shit... speaking of planes and getting used to shit... i've noticed a lot of planes around here since i've moved back... like a fucking lot of them, constantly, but i can't tell if it's always been like that and i'm only noticing cuz i moved away for so long and i used to be used to it or if it's new... my s/o can't tell either

i've gotten used to some shit that seemed like it'd be impossible to adjust to though... like when my s/o and i had our first apartment (just us... we were 19 at the time) it was right above the f train... so every time the train passed the entire apartment would shake and the medicine cabinet would rattle, and at first i couldn't stand it but after a couple of months i barely noticed it

worst thing though was when my s/o and i were living with my family (this was after we had been living on our own... bunch of shit happened and we literally got stuck there during a visit to see them during easter... long story) after my grandfather had a stroke... he would literally scream just all day and night nearly non-stop... he barely slept and he never lost his voice (i still don't fucking get how, and honestly i would wish he would constantly), and this went on for about a year (he would only stop if he was eating/drinking, had a rare semi-lucid moment where he could talk, and when i would play guitar for him... i'd sit by him, play, and he'd stop screaming and either listen or attempt to sing along... just strings of nonsense that went along with the music that he'd get really into... he didn't do that for recorded music i had to be sitting there and playing for it to work)

i got to a point where i wasn't particularly bothered by the noise...and my s/o and i were also the only people who didn't lose our shit and yell at him... everyone else had a breakdown at one point or another though
>>
File: 1459956297605.jpg (122KB, 736x575px) Image search: [Google]
1459956297605.jpg
122KB, 736x575px
>dumpsterdiving
>whole thing filled with bread
>second try
>people strew ash and straw over everything to prevent looting
One thing to throw away, but I mean, ensure your own waste? Why can't other people use it if they can? Why ensure more waste? I could have gained avocados on that hunt. Fucking green gold fattybabies. Dammit.
>>
>>7693735
Yeah. At work there's.. something in the back that makes this loud chirp sound occasionally. A machine, but we don't know what for or why but you get used to it after a while.
We had some new trainees recently and it scared the shit out of them every time. I barely notice it anymore.
>>
File: 1471981488169.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1471981488169.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
>>7693873
>>dumpsterdiving
>>
>>7693867

+ the worst as in noise level i mean... there was worse shit about that living situation than the noise and we had the worst living situation we've ever had just before that (where we were before that easter)

>>7693873

yeah that shit's disgusting... my first job was at a cafe where they would mix all the food that wouldn't be fresh enough the next day in with the garbage (and even unwrap shit before throwing it out) before they'd toss it to make sure it was destroyed... it used to make me feel sick watching the managers do it, especially cuz there were fucking homeless people right outside every day begging for food and change... couldn't give them food though it counted as stealing, and there were so many cameras on us it was impossible to get away with too... shit's fucked up
>>
>>7693933
Eh. As long as you keep good discipline; only take stuff that is isolated in plastic, wash everything in vinegar, etc. The pollution/purity thing is for people who's never seen commercial farming. Some of the stuff they spray on fields is revolting. I came near someone spraying chili bushes a few times and spent days with migraines afterwards. Nausea and fatigue. Just because you can't see things doesn't mean it's clean. A dumpster is just a place of temporary fermentation, and plastic layers isolate from that. Each for their own I guess. Fuck wasting eatable foods.
>>
>>7693950
Yes. This right here. Those who have make sure those who doesn't have doesn't get. Not saying I'm a person in need or anything, but it should be used for something, anything, rather than just add to the waste problem.
Soup kitchens is one solution, pig farms another.
Personally I can't eat bread but I took a bunch to give it to my neighbor goats. They got ecstatic. Also got some to my duck friends that live near my house. Everyone gets some, everyone is happy. Much better than just let it rot.
>>
>>7693955
Just the smell of a dumpster would be enough to keep me from ever taking food out of one, even if it were in triple layers of the most tightly sealed plastic... If it doesn't bother you though, then more power to you I guess.
>>
>>7694007
Not all dumpsters are equal, friend. Some don't smell at all because they get cleaned regularly to avoid rat infestations. It also helps that some places fill their dumpsters real quick so they get emptied before anything goes bad in there. Then it's basically just a metal box with baggies in it.
>>
>>7693995

yeah i really can't stand that shit... the amount of food waste is disgusting... there's so many people struggling or who don't have at all that it's mind blowing that it's somehow acceptable for that kinda shit to go on

it's not like donating their garbage would have any effect on profits... so it's pointless and disgusting...
>>
>>7691984

More this >>7692443

But a farm is fine too.
But I grew up in the city and feel like a yuppie retard for thinking I can escape.
It feels like life in general is just lose-lose sometimes, no matter what there's always a supply of fucking debbie downers waiting around the corner to tell you that what you want is impossible, whether I'm looking into getting out of here or just resigning myself. And by default I just have no faith in myself, so it's really easy to internalise the negatives. But in addition, confidence is sort of a prerequisite for being able to do pretty much anything in life beyond waiting out the clock so it's like autokill.
Just feeling pretty negative today I guess.
>>
>>7693403

It's funny how some boards/threads outside of /lgbt/ completely tard out when they encounter trannies, while others are totally chill.
>>
>>7693873

Yeah this really pisses me off. A lot of places chain up their dumpsters to prevent people from getting in, and I know one guy who was fired from a cafe because after work he'd take their trash bread and hand it out to homeless people.

I guess the mentality is that if people figure out they can just eat it for free out of the garbage, they won't come in and pay money for it. Which is so fucking retarded, because I'll happily pay a couple of bucks for the luxury of not EATING OUT OF THE FUCKING GARBAGE. If your service is so fucking terrible that otherwise paying customers will EAT OUT OF THE FUCKING GARBAGE and not notice the difference, then you seriously don't deserve to be in business.
>>
>>7694329

i've spent most of my life in brooklyn, but i did years in the poconos... actually really miss being around nature and all that... gotta get out of brooklyn anyway or i'm gonna just get worse with h, but aside from that shit that's the kinda life my s/o and i want... small space, grow most of our own food etc

plenty of people escape cities and go live in rural places (they're usually cheaper too) so you shouldn't feel retarded for wanting that or thinking you can have it... and other people can't tell you what is/isn't possible for you, so there's no reason to listen to that kinda bullshit... it's just a good way to be down on yourself for no reason

you don't need confidence to do shit... you just need to do shit, it'll work out or it won't regardless of your confidence level... and when you do shit and it works out you'll build your confidence level... but even if shit doesn't work out failure is part of life and a learning opportunity... you can take a lot away from mistakes

bad day or did something happeh?
>>
>>7694400

happen* my bad...
>>
>>7694400

Thanks man. Just a bad day.
>>
>>7694499
>>7694400

Also check em, double double dubs. Things are looking up already.
>>
How do you guys deal with your height, if you're sub 5'7''? As a lesbian, I've never had issues with getting with girls. I'm pretty much a serial dater or whatever.

I feel like things may change once I start presenting differently.
>>
What do you all think of TERFs?
>>
>>7694560
No issues. People find me cute. Might change when I start looking proper masc though.
>>
>>7694499

it's cool... if you wanna talk feel free...

i'm on too much h to feel like shit right now personally... did a few bags... gonna go smoke some weed now... gotta wean down again take another break
>>
>>7694581
Drama
>>
>>7694598
I look very young so that's always been like that for me, always dated down because girls my age thought I was younger.

I'll keep waxing and shaving the shit out of my body hair though, I might look faggot-y at that point.

>>7694581
Is a ftm considered a terf if he doesn't want to date mtfs?
>>
>>7694560
5'1 reporting in, I live in a country with relatively tall people. I deal with it by not crying about it whenever someone mentions it. I also use shoes which add a little bit of height. People usually just find me cute. And there's actually a surprising amount of people who are short like me too, I even occasionally meet cis dudes my height so it's not like you'll be the only short dude ever.
>>
>>7694673
Where I live dudes aren't that tall, just asking before other than dating down I've also always been with tall girls.

I'm 5'5''. But once I went to an osteopath to fix some issue with my shoulders and bitch made me reach 5'6'', I shit you not.
>>
>>7694560

i'm 5' ... but i've had plenty of men and women tell me it's cute even knowing i'm trans... i don't really give a shit about my height though desu...

i haven't been single in over a decade... and my s/o and i plan on keeping it that way so eh...
>>
>>7694673
>>7694727
>>7694598
Did T do anything to you at all in that aspect? I don't know, even half an inch.
>>
>>7694581
Failed trannies who turn their returning estrogren menstrual-rage against us because they're even fatter and uglier tumblr monsters that no one could ever love.
>>
>>7694742
I've only been on for 6 months and haven't measured myself properly since so I couldn't tell you. I think I might've grown maybe half an inch or so, but I wouldn't rely on that. From what I've heard most people don't grow from it. On the plus side, I've heard from the ones who did that they grew even though they were otherwise finished growing. I think a lot of that is from them not slouching as much anymore though, rather than actually growing. But I could be wrong, who knows.
>>
>>7694645
>Is a ftm considered a terf if he doesn't want to date mtfs?

Are you a radical feminist?
Do you believe that trans women aren't women?
>>
>>7694742
If you're growth plates are still open maybe?
>>
>>7694581

idk what a terf is...

>>7694645

i shave everything too... body hair creeps me the fuck out and makes me feel unclean... i don't care about it on other people, but i can't have that shit on me...

>>7694742

i've been the same height since i was like 11... only limb lengthening would do anything at this point and fuck that...
>>
>>7694775
>idk what a terf is...
newfag spotted
>>
>>7694759
I don't care about politics, I'm too busy thinking about myself.
I really don't have opinions on trans women.
>>
>>7694775
I seriously considered that from 13 to 17 years old. Went around asking people to break my legs.
>>
>>7694801
Then you're not a TERF.
>>
>>7694813
how tall are you?
>>
>>7694799
>not recognising brooklyn
newfag spotted
>>
>>7694834
5'5'' on a good day. Meaning when I'm not slouching like a retard and I've stretched.
>>
>>7694799

i've been on 4chan for about a decade... and i've been in this general since it started... which is sad as fuck, but still... not new

i just don't know what a terf is...

>>7694813

nah i always thought that shit seemed fucked up... just way too fucking painful + i wouldn't wanna be out of commission like that... it's bad enough that i have days where i'm pretty much bedbound (sometimes weeks... hasn't happened since i've been regularly using h though) and rainy days fuck my shit up really bad (not if i'm on opiates though shit's weird) like i need a cane and shit (my s/o's suggested a wheelchair for really bad days but i'd really rather not) cuz i can't balance and i'll like fall all over the fucking place... i get dizzy, my body goes numb, i can't always control my legs or hands properly (especially my left leg though), i stutter, have a hard time keeping track of thoughts and mix up words or forget them altogether, my muscles twitch and so will just parts of my body etc... shit like that... my doctor told me it's the barometric pressure that does it, it's why i gotta eventually get around to getting tests and shit run to find out if i have ms...

so breaking my legs purposely and needing to be in a wheelchair and shit by choice? nah fuck that...
>>
>>7694931
how do you browse /lgbt/ and not know what a TERF is?
>>
File: 1399806840784.gif (540KB, 400x184px) Image search: [Google]
1399806840784.gif
540KB, 400x184px
>>7694931
>i just don't know what a terf is...
Trans exclusionary radical feminist
They're terrible people.
>>
>>7694645
I don't think an ftm can really count as a terf unless she's detransitioned too.
It's not just trans women they don't like, they're just a much bigger target than we are.
We're women that were confused by the patriarchy into thinking adopting masculinity is the only way to power or some shit.
>>
>>7694963

it only ever comes up in conversations about shit like tumblr, lesbians, and feminism... i don't give a shit about any of that so i don't pay attention... instead of chastising me for admitting to not knowing what something is why not just tell me? what's the point? i don't know what something is, so? is it that important that i need to? is it somehow relevant to my life?
>>
>>7694974

thank you... and just based on title alone they don't sound very pleasant so i guess them being terrible isn't surprising... i'm assuming most of them are ugly, bitter, obese bitches then?
>>
>>7694963

well... now that i know what that shit stands for i really can't figure out why i'd be expected to know... who cares about radical feminists or the shit they think? and why would i pay attention to that anyway?

there's a fuckton of way more interesting shit to pay attention to

+ the more hardcore a feminist is the uglier she usually is too... and well... i honestly don't care about ugly women with stupid views...

so now you know how i can browse /lgbt/ without knowing a term that sounds synonymous with "dumb bitch"
>>
>>7694598
>>7694560

I am 5 foot, maybe 5'1" on a swagger day.
Grow a beard, if it is awesome you'll just get called random Tolkien dwarf names.
>>
>>7695196
Because they're actively harmful to you.
They're the major pushing force behind gender essentialism. They want people to believe you're just a confused lesbian that transitioned to escape the patriarchy. They'd outlaw any of us getting hrt or srs if they could, and they're pushing those bathroom bills hard too.
Sure, ftms are not the number one target here, that's mtfs, but we get caught up in the crossfire all the time and I don't like the idea of them ever having the power to do some of the stuff they want to.
People (including yourself) whine a lot about transtrenders in these threads and the harm they're doing, but honestly, transtrenders are a bunch of teens just having a phase, any harm they do is ignorant. TERFs are purposefully doing it because they are for the most part adult women who will organize and have actually made political influences.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (2MB, 350x188px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
2MB, 350x188px
>>7695479
That is quite worrying... let me add it to my ulcer list, right under... Trump wants to deport my ass.

Fuck, this list is getting long...
>>
>>7695479

Yeah but they'll all die soon. Trannies are so hot right now, it's hard to imagine TERFs are any threat.
>>
>>7694560
5'5"-5'6" right now, was 5'3" pre-t
b confident
the real manlet curse is insecurity
>>7694581
a couple old friends are detransitioned terfs now so i've gained some objective exposure to their beliefs
they're feminists so innately stupid, but i find some of the points detransitioners make to be very good and to help me understand more about transsexualism as a condition and the people who wrongly claim it
>>7694742
i gained height because i started blockers at 15
>>
>>7695479

i've never used the word transtrender, and i've pointed out plenty of times that there's nothing wrong with kids going through a phase to figure themselves out... adults either

all i've said was that saying a medical condition can also be a choice is harmful and it's misinformation... and that's true, and i've seen adults say similar things not just kids (and it was the adults i was speaking about... though technically misinformation is harmful no matter the source or the intent, but that's a different topic, loosely related, and completely irrelevant right now)

just cuz i think that experiencing dysphoria makes someone trans and without it someone is cis and transitioning doesn't mean i'm calling them trenders or have a problem with it... they're just not experiencing the same thing so the word doesn't make sense to use for both

with the terf shit i can't help that i can't take ugly dumb women seriously or pay attention to them...

i have seen people discuss their views this reminded me >>7694982 but cuz they're so easy for me to not pay attention to just cuz they're ugly, unpleasant, dumb bitches i don't really pay attention... and i didn't connect the word terf with it 'til someone told me what it said and i saw that post...

i'm on drugs and have health issues with neurological symptoms, and when i don't care about something i push it out of my head...lower your expectations...

anyway... yeah i think that those chicks have toxic ideas, and yeah i probably should care more... but i find them so unappealing even though i generally love women that it really overrides my desire to care...
>>
>>7696167

+ if you really wanna blame a group of people for making shit hard for trans people look at most religions...

more people take that seriously than feminists...

also transpeople have shit representation, leadership, and organization and as a whole are as detrimental as the people actively fighting against transrights... so there's that problem too...
>>
>>7695700
Well, blockers are useless for me considering my age. I'm pretty confident actually but I've always been fixated on height.
>tfw the irony of being the handsome one but not tall and having a 6'2 female cousin who's fugly and complains she can't get laid
>>
>>7694560
I'm 165 and I take comfort in the fact that Prince was 158. Carry yourself with confidence abd you'll be fine.
>>
My family wants to go visit my grandpa. He doesn't know I'm trans and I don't want to tell him. I'm on T and my voice is so deep now. I guess I'll have to try to use a higher voice for a week while we're there.
>>
>>7695030
> i'm assuming most of them are ugly, bitter, obese bitches then?
You'd be right
>>
how many of you guys use strap ons during sex and if you do, can you cum from that alone? I'm not interested in my partner touching me at all, so I'd like to know how easy it is to make yourself cum from just that.
>>
>>7697586

hardcore feminists usually are... it's why they're so bitter and pissed off about everything... i don't see anything wrong with feminism when the focus is equal rights or allowing people to do what they want with their bodies... everything past that though is fucking retarded + they have a tendency to skew statistics and whatnot to suit their needs... and i'll be fair that's most groups but eh...
>>
>>7697574
You can tell him you're sick and just try to refrain from talking much.
Otherwise, yeah. Try to talk through your nose, it helps with reaching higher pitches.
>>
i wish all of you were chickens
when a hens's ovaries are damaged, they turn into sterile roosters
get your tubes tied then blamo you're a boy
>>
>>7697616
yes

practice makes perfect
>>
>>7697616

there's strap ons designed for stimulation for both people... so yeah...

>>7698320

well that would be easy then my ovaries/reproductive system in general are/have always been fucked up and abnormal...
>>
New thread lads?
>>
>>7700315

probably time for it, but i'll never make one...
>>
>>7700335

>>7700335

>>7700335
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.