[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 56

File: Image 18.png (495KB, 755x435px) Image search: [Google]
Image 18.png
495KB, 755x435px
We've been complaining about the wrong surgery edition

Previous thread: >>7650284

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
That MOB tattoo Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>over a year since coming out
>soon going on hormones
>senpai still finds its "too uncomfortable" to attempt pronouns
>>
>>7666247
those guys are cute and passing
i hope their scars will fade over time
>>
>>7666247
Rofl, these women chopped their tits off, just so they could become teenage looking eunichs
>>
>>7666428
>girls
fixed

They don't even look like men, at best they look like boys.
>>
>>7666264
Looks like a babyfaced 14 year old trying to be a thug lol
>>
>>7666533
>>7666486
ftmg, fun as always
>>
>>7666486
You sound like my dad.
We aren't really eunuchs though because we have normal levels of T and eventually will masculinize like any other man. We're just infertile.
>>
>>7666247
Thank god I don't need top surgery.
Also reposting because no one read this.

I'm getting T. I've got several options here.

>Testosteron enanthat TESTOSTERON DEPO Galenika Serbia 5x250mg

>Primus Ray Laboratories
Testosterone Enanthate 10x250ml
Testosteron Propionate 10x100mg
Testosteron Cypionate 10x250mg

Also
>10ml vial Acetate 100mg
>10ml vial Propionate 100mg
>10ml vial Enanthate 500mg
>10ml vial Enanthate 300mg
>10ml vial Cypionate 200mg

Same shit above but 20ml vials. Advice from some ftm senpai?
>>
Tell me this photo was taken like 3 seconds after surgery, god damn. The two on the right might at least heal ok, but good lord the other two.
>>
>>7667176
either cypionate or enanthate, the other two are useless
a good dose is around 100mg/week, so work backwards from there to figure out which is the most cost-effective
>>
>>7667184
Thanks man.

To get you an idea.

TESTOCYP 10x250mg / $45

Testosteron Enanthate TESTOSTERON DEPO Galenika Serbia 5x250mg/30$

>Primus Ray Laboratories
Testosteron Enanthate 10x250mg / 40$
Testosteron Cypionate 10x250mg / 40$

10ml vials
Cypionate 200mg / 30$
Enanthate 300mg / 35$
Enanthate 500mg (contains EO) / 50$

20ml vials
Enanthate 300mg / 55$
>>
>>7667169
So if you give a eunich a T injection, hes no longer a eunich, and is reproductively functional again?

no...check your definition.

Being infertile IS being a eunich, and really, you aren't even eunichs, your warped, disfigured women, trying to be tough and boyish..

Later in life, when you get old and your body is falling apart, you will realize you won't have the slightest hope of having kids...but you can turn it around still.
>>
File: tumblr_n6vjpqxyL51qaamo4o1_500.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6vjpqxyL51qaamo4o1_500.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
>>7667178
I think this is all of them
>>
>>7667230
>you will realize you won't have the slightest hope of having kids
Most people who are old and falling apart are in that boat.
>>
>>7667246

o shit son, it actually had a happy ending
>all those underwear bands hanging out
>all those tats and necklaces
>all those DYEL physiques
well a mostly happy ending
>>
Just how much do FtMs really like rough sex with men ?

When I fuck a cis guy im never to concerned about being to rough. I think its more so due to confidence now. I am asking a question that hasn't been scientifically studied yet. Do FtMs have a lower thresh hold for pain/rough play compared to cis male ? Idk. I haven't meet many FTMs irl but I'm afraid I would scare them.
>>
>>7667254
in my (1 time) experience, the FTM I banged wanted it pretty fucking rough and loved it hard. Also came really easy, like...no effort

might of been cause she got raped as a little girl though.
>>
>>7667254
the majority of trans men are straight (that is, attracted to women), though this is greatly changing as a wider variety of dysphoric people can access transition
gay trans men have a similar top:bottom ratio to gay cis men in my admittedly limited experience, and are about as likely to enjoy rough anal sex
only a minority enjoy receptive vaginal sex at all, and very few like it rough
(>>7667267 is a local shitposter)
>>
Why would you ever feel like you should be a male? Why would you want to become more masculine??

Like testosterone is basically a cancer, why would you want something that causes hair on your chest, butt and face, that breaks your voice, that makes you more angry, less able to show emotion, etc???

FtMs you be nice people but your crazy.
>>
>>7667290
How do trans men top with no dick?
Also without a prostate I didn't think they would enjoy bottoming.
>>
>>7667246
Poor second on the left still looks like a grill. It's the lack of insecurity about height that does it.
>>
>>7667349
>How do trans men top with no dick?
i'd say strap-ons, but the image that puts in your head is probably of an obviously fake penis that looks and feels nothig like a flesh one
this is what trans men use:
http://www.freetomprosthetics.com/collections/4-in-1-pack-pee-play-pleasure-prosthetics
http://reelmagik.com/ftm-store-directory/pack-n-play.html
http://www.peecockproducts.com/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=1
>Also without a prostate I didn't think they would enjoy bottoming
there's still stuff in there
i forgot the specific name, but there's a type of tissue that's involved in natal female sexual arousal, and testosterone causes it to increase in size and make anal penetration more enjoyable
>>7667334
trans women are completely insane and i do not understand them even though they are hot
>why would you want something that causes hair on your chest, butt and face
funnily enough, i didn't think i'd enjoy being hairy but it turns out i like it
>that breaks your voice
this is great, why would anybody not want a deep voice
>that makes you more angry, less able to show emotion
emotions are stupid
>>
>>7667334
Oh look, it's this post again.
>>
>>7666247
Cismale non-transitioning AGP here, I look at photos of "boys" like these and just shake my head. I'm way more physically masc than these boys will ever be, yet their masculine identity is probably realer than mine in some ways. Sure I have lived experience as a man, two decades of T exposure and a penis, but throughout my life I've only been a man because I was afraid of not being a man.
>>
>>7667334
It's not really "want", it just IS. I wish i was comfortable living as a girl. Life would have been wayyyy easier.
>>
Any /fit/ guy here? This thing just happened, it was hilarious
>be working out
>10 yrs old cousin comes home for lunch
>watches me for a while with interest
>"anon, do you still got muscles?"
>"yeah"
>checks them out, touches biceps
>"why do you have them, are you a boy?"
>internal keks
>>
>>7667365
Why not feeldoe or something similar?
>>
>>7667575
because you need to put the end of a feeldoe in your dysphoriahole to use it, and because they don't even look like vague semblances of dicks (the 'realdoes' aren't that good)
>>
>>7667581
I'm not trans... But in my head feeldoe (some are realistic) seems a good way to transform the genitals you dont want into something you can really feal the fucking with.
>>
>>7667592
did you look at the links i gave you? most allow for erotic sensation, and all of them look like dicks and don't require interacting with your natal genitals much
>>
>>7667334
>hair on your chest, butt and face,
This is good, except butt
>breaks your voice,
My voice is way stronger now
>makes you more angry
Eh that's better than being depressed
>less able to show emotion
Less vulnerable to emotion, you mean. I don't want to be an emotional mess.

All in all, I'm very happy with the changes.
>>
>>7667600
Cant see how they give pleasure, the interacting with body part is off shot.
>>
>>7666247
me on the right
>>
File: tumblr_njb7yjVXlG1t6lz9to1_1280.jpg (109KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njb7yjVXlG1t6lz9to1_1280.jpg
109KB, 640x960px
post ftm hons
>>
File: 1478191563466.jpg (66KB, 432x584px) Image search: [Google]
1478191563466.jpg
66KB, 432x584px
>>7668110
>>
>>7668119
Well that jawline passes at least, just needs to stop doing whatever the fuck he's doing to his eyebrows.
>>
>>7668110
wound bend "him" over and smash "his" mancave
>>
>>7667254

i prefer rough sex, i don't enjoy it as much if there isn't some pain mixed with pleasure regardless of the gender of the other person...

>>7667334

dysphoria... it's about getting proper medical treatment not "wanting to be" anything... i always think it's weird when people talk about this kinda thing like it's a choice or a desire rather than something being wrong and seeking treatment...

i'm not the show my emotions type to begin with in most cases, it takes a lot for me to really feel something...

>>7667562

i wish i could work out still... i was way more comfortable when i could, but my doctor told me i can't do the shit i used to cuz of my health issues... have to only do light shit
>>
>>7668132
rude desu
>>
>>7668144
i'm a transbian btw
>>
>>7668160
even ruder
[spoiler]tfw you will never rape a transbian into being a gender-conforming heterosexual girl (male)[/spoiler]
>>
>>7668160
Seems like false-flagging to me, either way stop bullying the boys.
>>
>>7668170
>tfw already mostly gender conforming mostly straight girl
>tfw no trans guy to force me into straightness

The world ain't fair I tells ya.
>>
Bros, any advice on this? What would you do with this? >>7667214
>>
>>7668110
Those narrow hips and man shoulders tho.
>>
>>7667349
>cis women never do anal
>>
>>7667334
>anger
For fatties who don't exercise
>>
>>7667246
I'd let the far left one finger me desu
>>
>>7668110
"Aidens"
>>
>>7668246
Maybe because your name is roxxy
>>
>>7668119
How is this a ftm hon?
t. Cisgay
>>
>>7666247
Damn they're all relatively cute.

Too bad they have pussies. Gross :/
>>
>>7668337
idk, i've seen her pics and she's cute, especially for a black girl
>>
>>7668345
>especially for a black girl

Triggered.
>>
I'm worried I could have herpes. I have a sore above my upper lip. It's kinda hidden by my mustache. It's been there for 3 or 4 days. I haven't had sex or kissed anyone since October and she appeared to be clean but idk. It's probably not herpes, right?
>>
>>7668283
I use T. Cypionate. I started on one of the other ones but didn't get good results. It might vary from person to person though.
>>
>>7666247
Holy pizza face.
>>
>>7668780
Cold sores are a very very common variant of herpes, but it's typically not the same type as genital ones. Sadly, the virus stays dormant in your body after your first exposure, and stress and skin irritation can provoke the virus into making new sores. Abreva helps the sores to heal fast, and non-scented/cooling lip balm is also nice to keep the area moisturized and pain free. In the mean time, don't kiss or share drinks with anyone, and be sure to wash your hands after touching the area around the sore. (I heard you can spread it to other parts of your body. Plus you just touched a crusty sore. Dude, that's nasty.)
>>
>>7668794
What would you choose between the ones I posted, re: price?
>>
>>7668780

if it looks like herpes it's probably herpes... just saying

it's pretty common anyway... idk how long they last but i'm pretty sure there's otc shit for it

shit like that comes out in lowered immune systems...
>>
>>7668864
well the primus ray one seems to be the cheapest so i guess i'd go with that.
>>
>>7666247
I just noticed the ghetto ass tattoo on the one babyface. How hilarious is that
>>
>>7668886
Alright.
The thing I'm worried about is my hair, I've got lots of it and it's thick. I'm also starting an Anavar + Clen cycle next week.

Should I take some Finasteride for preventing going bald all of a sudden?
>>
So erhmm.. guys? Have you ever been to a gay bathhouse?

A pal of mine told me he often goes to a gay sauna with his bf and his gay best friend. He's only had top surgery but is on T for almost a decade.

So I thought, maybe I could check that out too.. Whaddaya guys think?
>>
>>7669236
do you have relatives that are prematurely bald?
it is an inherited disorder.
if not, then no need to take Finasteride.
Also, how old are you?
If you are past 26 and still have a young hairline then you're probably good.
Most male pattern baldness starts quite young.

http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/the-not-so-hard-truth-about-hair-loss-drugs-20121115
>>
>>7669301
Pozz city
>>
>>7669326
>do you have relatives that are prematurely bald?
it is an inherited disorder.
Two of my maternal uncles started going bald at ~30, the other is almost 60 and he's got all his hair. Father started at around 50 too. Mom's got all her hair and she's 50 this year. Male cousins have all lots of hair besides the son of the oldest bald one.

>If you are past 26 and still have a young hairline then you're probably good.
27. I have all my hair, no signs of receding or anything, think I'm in the clear?
>>
File: 1408384379950.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1408384379950.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>7667230
>having kids
>>
No link from the old thread to this new one? That is cold, bitches.
>>
https://discord.gg/EMzfH35

join my discord, phaggs
>>
Finally got hooked up to a therapist that can help with getting on T. That took long enough.

>>7666781
We've had FtMs and cisgirls post in the pass thread (where everyone is assumed to be MtF unless stated otherwise) and they were told they didn't pass.
I feel like it's more of a joke now than something to take seriously.

>>7667404
Yeah I feel like it's word choice + mannerisms.

>>7669353
Just a functional passing cock, nothing fancy.
I don't think any FtM would want something crazy like a 20" schlonger as wide as a paint can.
>>
>>7668780
everyone has herpes basically so yes you have herpes
>>
>>7669411
>I don't think any FtM would want something crazy like a 20" schlonger as wide as a paint can.
I do.
>>
>>7669512
Aside from this guy
>>
>>7669411
I want foreskin and a nice colour and curve, rest doesn't matter much.
>>
>>7667334
Men are naturally stronger and have significantly more neurons than females in the neo-cortex

Theyre responsible for about 90% of all culture and civilization we have

The hair is sexy desu

Deep baritones are sexy desu

Anger is passion, it drives me forward in life desu. I am grill and still angry and I feel most energetic and alive when Im at least a little angry.

>Less able to show emotion

Only if raised male, desu
Why are women always such cunts who dont give a fuck about others emotions while crying about their own?

>cancer

Everything gives you that

Sorry man I just cannot stand to see such falsehoods
You be nice but youre crazy
>>
>>7667592
as a trans guy who likes topping i've used both traditional strap-ons and feeldoes. both have their pros and cons

more variety in strap-ons, you can customise length, thickness, firmness (surprisingly important factor) depending on the hole you want to plow/your partner's preference. the main difference though is that the harness provides more stability-if it's more firmly attached to your body, when you want to really go at it it's better than constantly checking and worrying about if your donger is about to fall out. also, one of the benefits of silicone benis is longevity, which becomes a moot point when your kegels get tired of clenching after 20 minutes.

feeldoe is better for spontaneous sex, when you just want to roll over in the morning and give them a dicking.

in terms of pleasure, actually i'd say overall i prefer strap-on. i'm way more likely to cum with it lined up against my junk and feeling the thrusts that way than through a bulb i'm holding in my body. i can turn off my brain, thrust away, touch up the person (usually) underneath me and that makes cumming easier than worrying about it dropping out and interrupting the fuck.

overall i prefer strapping it on but i keep a feeldoe around for the sake of variety.
>>
>>7668337
Obviously isn't my name irl, well maybe not that obvious but still.
>>7668345
Aww shucks
>>7668353
Did you just assume my gender? I am triggered

Sorry for any distractions my being a trans woman (sorta) provided. I'll go back to lurking.
>>
File: IMG_7013.jpg (465KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7013.jpg
465KB, 1280x1707px
>>7668110
anon that's not fair that pic was of him very early in his transition

pic related is more recent

also there's no such thing as ftm hons because hons are creepy and make you feel unsafe. "ftm hons" just look like tryhards. ayyden is a better term desu
>>
>>7667230
>hope of having kids
>ftm
Get a load of this clueless faggot.
You're barking up the wrong tree, buddy.
>>
>>7669995
oh shit he looks pretty good now.
>>
File: comedy gold.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
comedy gold.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>you will realize you won't have the slightest hope of having kids
mfw
>>
>>7669995
Oh shit, he looks like me (mtf)
>>
>>7670033
You can make an embryo with DNA from two natal females. It's just hella expensive right now.
>>
>>7669995
He looks really good. When did he start T?
>>
>>7669995
that mirror makes his body look really weird other than that 10/10 super cute
>>
>>7670043
Post pic
>>
>>7669995
He looks okay.. still in that 15-year-old boy phase, though
>>
>>7669995
>also there's no such thing as ftm hons because hons are creepy and make you feel unsafe.

FtM bodies are considered safe because they lack penises and don't take up space. At least, that's the reason I only date cis women and FtMs, never disgusting male-bodied people.
>>
>>7666247 (far left)
>>7668110
They don't have the giant scars on the bottom. Are there different types of this surgery that don't leave the big scars?
If so than why doesn't everybody just do that? Do you have to have really small breasts to start off with or something?
>mtf lurker
>>
>>7670498
keyhole

yes, a cup only pretty much

it's alright by me, i live in the northern hemisphere so chances of people seeing me shirtless are low. it's enough to remove tiddy
>>
File: 73089547608954.png (641KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
73089547608954.png
641KB, 480x640px
C-can I make it with a jaw like this?
>>
>>7670725
Everything about this picture is clocky, and I can't even see your jaw.
>>
>>7670725
I can't see shit.
>>
>>7670498
>Are there different types of this surgery that don't leave the big scars?
Lipo. I have AAA cups and it looks like tiny gyno, still bothers me.
>>
>>7666247
this is the most cringey photo you could've chosen for this fucking thread
>>
>>7670498
Keyhole and peri are the two main procedures that are scarless. But you have to be small (A cup, maybe small B) with elastic skin to qualify.
The procedures that leave the huge scars are the most versatile (and possibly the cheapest), hence why you see them the most often.

>>7670725
Pic unrelated?
>>
>>7670387
I hope one day I find a woman who thinks all male bodied people are violent and that no trans man could be so she'll never admit to herself she's in an abusive relationship and leave me no matter what I do to her.
>>7670879
>implying that wasn't the point.
>>
>>7670725
Your lips don't even pass. Total DSLs.
>>
>>7670879
howareyoudoingfellowmales.jpg
>>
which is better, peri or keyhole?
>>
>>7670953

you should just kidnap a girl... let stockholm syndrome keep her in her place...
>>
>>7670953
oh hey, we have the same kink
>>7670879
that's the point
t. op
technically the point is 'stop saying that bottom surgery looks nothing like a cis dick and has shit sensation when it's improved but top surgery ACTUALLY looks nothing like a cis chest and has shit sensation', but 'some trans guys just don't pass' also works
>>
File: 1484857576893.jpg (33KB, 620x353px) Image search: [Google]
1484857576893.jpg
33KB, 620x353px
tfw you get home from the psychiatrist and take a bunch of sleeping pills at 11am because you can't handle being awake and then wake up in the dark 8 hours later and still want 2 cut your tits off and die
how depressed is ftmg today?
>>
>>7671960
not too depressed, actually
woke up about half an hour ago (it's past 2pm in my timezone kek) and did some writing
gotta do some more writing
i realized i only need three pages a day to finish a ~90 page script by the end of february
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 640x731px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 640x731px
>>7671960

eh... i feel pretty decent right now... spent the day smoking weed and then chilling in bed with my guitar and gypsy (she flipped her shit and attacked my phone when she heard herself on a recording... shit was pretty funny, she was flipping it over, rolling around and attacking it) and walking around with my s/o...

i should probably feel shitty cuz i took some h (i wasn't gonna, but then it sounded like a good idea), but i don't honestly... probably cuz i'm high, but that's all that matters right this second anyway
>>
Guys, I gotta buy a car. I'm no mechanic or gearhead, I just need something cheap that'll last me and get me to-and-from work. Preferably something that could survive a road trip once a blue moon. You guys have any suggestions?
>>
>>7669512
The kind you just gotta roll up to take fucking anywhere am i rite

duct tape that shit to your leg just to walk

sweatpant city twenty four seven but my god the validation and potentially lethal blood loss to the brain
>>
>>7667254
Well, as much as it sucks, ftm start out with bodies designed to endure the worst pain known to humanity: childbirth.
There are studies on cis men and cis women and pain tolerance which show women tend to do better with enduring pain was as men do better with acute pain. But then there are studies that contradict that, so eh.

Nothing on trans guys because fuck us.
>>
>>7672848
to go full anecdote, i am horrible with all pain but especially enduring
>tfw male brain trutrans
>>
>>7669512
>>7672628

I'd be happy with something in the five to six inch range, I think. Although, I do like the look of cocks which sort of increase in girth about midway up the shaft, with less pronounced glands.

Gayest thing I have said all day.
>>
>>7672558
There's no one type of used car that's going to be great. It depends on the individual car. You can take it to a mechanic before buying to get it checked out.
>>
>>7673555
>less pronounced glands

Glans
>>
>>7673740
Shhh, I am dyslexic. Stop repressing me.
I demand a "safe space" and snuggles.
>>
So what are your guys thoughts on this??
youtube.com/watch?v=1ccZQfKWoeI
The quick rundown is that they have changed their name to a male name and are going to start T, but identify as non-binary with they pronouns.
>>
>tfw no cis girl chaser gf
what do?
more to the point, why do i go through these intense phases of wanting a cis girl chaser gf? is it because it's the only way i'll get a cisgf?
>>7674179
a lot of ordinary trans guys call themselves 'nonbinary' because the gender identity meme makes people think that if they don't strongly feel as one gender or the other, which almost nobody (including very few trans people) do, they must be nonbinary
a lot of people who experience things like dysphoria but not the same are making horrible mistakes
there is no way, in any way, shape, or form, to reliably distinguish between these groups or any similar ones
>>
>>7674186
It's easy for FtMs to get cis gfs tho?
>>
>>7674187
only if you're really tumblr, in my experience
as it stands i'm about as well off as any other short autistic guy with a tiny dick
>>
>>7674187
I don't know.

I'm stealth online so I pull a lot of attention as a good looking if not a sorta fem guy (even though way too many gay dudes flock to me since I was a teen and I'm not into men so go figure).
IRL, since I'm not on T yet, I do still receive a lot of attention... as a /fit/ butch but not bulldyke lesbian. And I'm hypersexual, so I don't know what I'd do if suddenly I wouldn't get anything anymore.

Weird and enraging.
>>
>>7674186
I suppose you might count me as one of those nonbinary people, but it's not that I don't feel strongly either way. I don't really feel comfortable with either gender, but being gendered as female is 10x worse.
That said, I've been on T for 2 years now and I'm really glad I have been. Ideally, I'd like to have a completely androgynous body and be a true hermaphrodite, but since that's not possible, a T-enhanced "female" body ain't a bad deal.
>>
File: giphy.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>7674179
>god
>she
>>
File: 200_s.gif (42KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
42KB, 267x200px
>>7674179
>all these overlapping cuts and frantic gestures
jesus christ someone took the frenetic little thought demon that bounces around behind my stoic, unmoving face and made it come to life (aside from shit towards the end like when they say they'd be just as fucked if they were born male, and the general nonbinary speil. but the presentation, fuck me).
>>
>>7674179
Didn't bother watching but I identified as NB instead of questioning for many years, and in some ways I still kinda do. It was really fucked up being sixteen and feeling like committing to the idea of transgender man = you have to go through all these really invasive processes to change your body. Especially as I came from a pretty body-positive space. Trans guys pereputated that a LOT, and since I had no interest in any kind of surgery (and very little interest in hormones, at the time) identifying as male didn't feel right. Today I'm in a place where I recognize that I'm medically transmale, and am starting to feel at home in the social role of a man, but that took me until last year and was something I came to terms with just before starting T.
One of the main reasons was that while I was always more comfortable being referred to neutrally, I had to socially go as male when I started working, and I ended up finding that it was pretty ok, and more importantly, less of a struggle than getting other people to understand the concept of non-binarity. So it was just easier. I still kind of hold on to the term, mostly for politics sake.

Anyway, when I first started seeking out T it was very tied to me wanting freedom in how I presented myself. I could pass as androgynous before, but my options for how to dress myself and present, without setting off my dysphoria, was very limited, which I hated.

Sorry for blogpost /:
>>
>>7674187

i've never had a problem getting cis girls... they've always been forward with me though so i've never had to do anything to get one... only bi or straight chicks though, lesbians usuaully hate me even just for 5 minute conversations
>>
>>7674496
Lesbians tend to just hate all trans people, or at least see the as inferior to themselves. Best to avoid them.
>>
>>7674547
>Lesbians tend to just hate all trans people
Depends. In my experience, it's 99% because of transbians. I mean, I got hit on by several hons during the years and they fucking gave me the creeps.
>>
>>7674547

they don't need to know i'm trans to hate me... i just have a tendency to piss them off almost immediately after opening my mouth...
>>
File: YOdUAjN.jpg (32KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
YOdUAjN.jpg
32KB, 500x335px
>>7674496
I have been in a long term relationship for about, god, 18 years? Since highschool. So I often dont realise people are into me until afterward when I have an, "Ooooooh... damn," moment. Usually someone else has to point it out, it just isnt on my "give a fucks" list.
>>
>>7674811

i haven't been single since hs either (12 years with my s/o), but we're open and women have always just been really forward with me... it's hard to be oblivious when someone tells you they're in love with you or that they wanna fuck you

when someone is subtle i don't notice, but i always assume people aren't interested as a default... it's usually the opposite (most people who talk to me only wanna date or fuck) but i have shit self esteem
>>
I have returned! My adventure was a success and all is good! Happy days!

>>7659590
I had a top surgery consultation half-way across the country, and decided to hitchhike there and back again. Thank you for posting Gypsy pics. That tiny thing has a great personality.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 640x808px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 640x808px
>>7675008

that's cool... glad you weren't murdered...

how'd the consultation go? meet anyone interesting while you were hitchhiking?

she does have a great personality, even though she's been really into attacking my phone lately (i got this pic this morning just before she noticed i was holding my phone... she ran at it afterwards)
>>
>>7675046
>>7675008

+ it's a jealousy thing... she wanted all of my attention
>>
>>7674913
>when someone is subtle i don't notice, but i always assume people aren't interested as a default...

Yeah, pretty much. I get genuinely a bit confused that people "like" me... like they maybe need their head checked, cuz I am a mess.
>>
>>7675046
I'm glad I weren't murdered too. Got hit on by a 60 yo man though. He thought I was a 17 yo boy.

It went ok. The doc wasn't a people person, but she was informative.
Took three blood samples, passed out like a bitch and got fawned over by some middle age nurses. Felt shaky all day after that. Fucking hate giving blood.

I hitched with an elderly lady who used to be a teacher, a hippie dude from Poland, the 60 yo guy, a bunch of horse trainers, an obese truck driver, three classic musicians who was driving to a concert, and an engineer. Apparently I hitched a ride with the engineer years ago and I didn't remember him nor him me. Only when he talked about some fancy project he was leading did I remember him. Felt kinda bad because I hate forgetting people.

Saw an awesome sunset while driving over a mountain pass. Winter sunsets are best sunsets.

Does Gypsy see you as her mate? How does your s/o deal with it? Is she aggressive towards him?
>>
>>7675063
yeah it's really weird for me... no matter how many people tell me they find me attractive or like me it's a knee jerk reaction to feel like they're full of shit... and i mean... i get a lot of attention and shit, but it doesn't sink in somehow idk... it's weird

part of it is i don't see what other people see, and the other bit is i'm a junkie fuck up...

>>7675128

sounds hot...

last time i had to have blood i almost passed out, but idk... the nurse moved the needle and my arm felt weird from the elbow down... cold and fucked up, and that's what did it... i scared the shit out of her and everyone there... then had them take blood on the other side to finish cuz i was only a vial and a half in and needed to fill like 8 giant fucking tubes for 19 tests... afterwards i had this fucked up bruise on the side she messed up on, and it looked like someone had shoved a golf ball under my skin... hurt for months and for a week after i couldn't even bend my arm properly

i don't care for it cuz they always fuck my shit up when they take blood, that time was the worst but i always get these fucked up bruises and whatnot from it...

that's pretty cool though, sounds like you got to meet some interesting people... at least you didn't remember each other so it was mutual, i know how you feel though cuz i always feel guilty forgetting people and shit... people usually remember me and i'm like "i have no fucking clue who you are" but i can blame drugs for my shortcomings even when drugs aren't responsible...

i like fall sunsets best... i love that way all the colours from the sunset look against the fall foliage... the one thing i can give winter is i like the way the full moon looks on a clear night after its snowed... i like that blue glow everything gets and how it looks like dawn... other than that winter can fuck off honestly... i'm more of a sun rise person, and dawn is my favorite time of day...

gypsy actually treats my s/o and i exactly the same...
>>
So how do you guys feel about the Boy Scouts announcing they will admit ftms?

Do any of you wish you could have joined Boy Scouts?
>>
>>7675128
>>7675299

+ she cuddles with him, and some days she's more into being attached to him than me (other days it's the other way around), but she seems to prefer to be with us both... she can get possessive of both of us, but she doesn't get possessive or aggressive when him and i are with each other... she'll do shit like fly into bed with us while we're laying down and cuddle so she's cuddling into both of us... and if she's on his shoulder or mine and i give him a kiss she'll lean over to do the same to both of us

she flirts with us both, but we discourage it by distracting her with tricks... and we try to discourage all her hormonal behaviour cuz we don't want the behavioural issues or to worry about her laying eggs...

she was great with people other than us pre-puberty but since puberty hit it's been pretty hit or miss with other people... she has a bit of a rivalry with my s/o's sis going on, she's either really nice to her or she'll nip her (and trick her into it too... she'll pretend to want to shake hands and then sometimes bite instead) but they kinda fuck with each other so it's mutual... and she doesn't like my little bro unless his beard is grown out... idk what's up with that, but when he shaves she hates him and always has (even as a baby)

she loves our h dealer though, she jumps onto his shoulder and preens his hair, kisses him etc
>>
Hi guys, my friend is FTM, and I'm just wondering if there'd be a way for him to obtain T without jumping through so many hoops?
>>
>>7675346
reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk
>>
>>7666247
is this the ftm version of hons
>>
>>7675316
Scouts here aren't divided by gender.
>>
>>7675326
>>7675299
>>7675128

+ i think with our h dealer though it's cuz he loves birds and had them... i've noticed she's extremely different towards people who know how to deal with birds whereas she's more likely to fuck with someone who has no bird experience... cuz she was the same way with our friend in the poconos, she'd fly over to him and play on his head when he'd pass out and cuddle with him and shit... but when someone isn't used to birds she behaves differently towards them...

i think it's their body language and shit...
>>
>>7675352
Thank you, hope you have a wonderful day anon
>>
>>7675316
It's cool! I'm a scout, not american though, so we had mixed gender divisions. I'm mostly curious about the politics of it higher up in the movement, because I was admitted to WAGGGS when i joined and I'm pretty sure my national org admitts everyone "not a boy" to WAGGGS still, but that might have changed? I should probably check that but I'm not sure what practical difference it makes to me, who's not really involved in the bigwig politics of it.

Anyway, scouting is awesome, would def. recommend.
>>
>>7675355
They ended up looking better in a later picture. Even the one with the super feminine waist ended up looking good.
>>
>>7675360
Ye makes sense. It's the same with cats and dogs. They sense people who are used to being around them and act more natural around those people. At least in my experience. Good thing Gypsy likes you both. Less domestic drama that way.

>>7675316
I was in the scouts for a while. Fun times. Learned how do identify poop. Are the scouts gendered in a lot of countries? I know they are in USA and Britain. Not here though.
>>
>>7675377
>>7675414
Yeah, I was in Boy Scouts too. Good for them I say.

>Tfw you will never get to fuck a qt ftm's pussy in a tent
>>
>>7675431
Stop raping cats
>>
>>7675356
But Girl Scouts don't do nearly as much camping and other fun stuff as Boy Scouts. All they do is sell cookies.

>>7675377
>I'm mostly curious about the politics of it higher up in the movement, because I was admitted to WAGGGS when i joined and I'm pretty sure my national org admitts everyone "not a boy" to WAGGGS still, but that might have changed? I should probably check that but I'm not sure what practical difference it makes to me, who's not really involved in the bigwig politics of it.

The main thing that concerns me is the Mormons.

The Mormon Church has designated Boy Scouts as their official youth organization for boys; 18% of all Boy Scouts are Mormons, and 37% of all troops are chartered by a Mormon church. The reason why the BSA only started admitting openly gay scouts and leaders in 2015 was because of resistance by the Mormon Church. Boy Scouts has already suffered from declining membership for years, so if the Mormon Church pulls out, the BSA is fucked.
>>
File: acatisfine.jpg (58KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
acatisfine.jpg
58KB, 600x857px
>>7675441
>>
>>7675445
>But Girl Scouts don't do nearly as much camping and other fun stuff as Boy Scouts. All they do is sell cookies.
Which is why they shouldn't be divided by gender and they should all get to do as boy scouts do.
>>
>>7675470
The BSA has Venturing, which is a co-ed organization that does outdoor activities just as much as Boy Scouts does. I've heard that some Venturing crews are either all-boy or all-girl though cause the co-ed crews have a lot of drama.

Honestly, I still feel there should be all-male and all-female organizations because having opportunities for all-male or all-female bonding is important. FtMs should absolutely be admitted to all-male organizations, and MtFs should absolutely be admitted to all-female organizations though.

Also if Girl Scouts want to do more camping and other outdoors stuff, they should demand it from the Girl Scouts leadership rather than demand to join Boy Scouts.
>>
>>7675414

yeah it makes a huge difference with her, and i get it... especially cuz people who aren't used to birds get really nervous and parrots are too intelligent to not notice...

but yeah she's been close to both of us since she was 7 weeks old (her 2nd bday is tomorrow) so it works out well... it'd be really shitty if she had an issue with one of us... but my s/o is ridiculous with her, he tells everyone she's his baby calls her an angel etc ... she wakes him up every mornjng by flying onto his head and giving him a kiss then they cuddle 'til i get coffee...

i'm pretty sure he loves her as much as he loves me...
>>
>>7675504
>I still feel there should be all-male and all-female organizations because having opportunities for all-male or all-female bonding is important
Thank you for excluding any femboys, tomboys and everyone else not fitting into a pink/skyblue divided world. Gender identity shouldn't work as dividing categories, especially when it comes to socialization. Example: all-male soccer teams where I grew up, and loads of girls wanting to play but not being allowed to. Especially sports rarely have enough funding for both genders (or no interest in doing so), and always end up supporting male teams only.
>>
File: IMG_2872.jpg (518KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2872.jpg
518KB, 2576x1932px
Lol goddamit.... my 100% male from birth bod looks like their gross pseudo-male bods
>>
>>7675583
Post bum
>>
>>7675587
No.
>>
>>7675548
Sounds comfy af. Jelly/10
>>
>>7666247

>the tats
>the piercings
>the being naked apart from my stupid hat

Just stop.
>>
File: 1483757238034.jpg (216KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1483757238034.jpg
216KB, 1280x1280px
>>7675592
Do it
>>
>>7675599
>my stupid hat
>my
>>
>>7675604

HE WON'T GIVE BACK!

Quiet, you know what I meant...
>>
>>7675625
Do you own non-stupid hats?
>>
>>7675445
Again, not American, so I had no idea, really. Sucks that it's so religiously bound for you guys /:

>>7675470
There's actually a good reason for this, because the Girl Scouts/WAGGGS are actually the only way girls are allowed to parttake in a lot of places. Like, if you have mixed divisions, it's very hard for young girls to take up space in them in many places. A lot of scouting orgs deal in social issues and social work as much as enjoying nature and group bonding. In some places, family won't send off women to mixed groups, and in other girls just don't stand a chance distinguishing themselves and actually take part in the group. So on a global level it's definitely important.
>>
>>7675596

it's nice yeah... but my morning is a little less comfy than his, i wake up at 7 every morning to clean the birds' playground before i let them out... and then i'm usually washing dishes/cleaning the kitchen while i make coffee...but then we chill in bed together afterwards... coffee in bed is a nice morning ritual though, we've been doing it for years... makes it so no matter what we end up doing that day we've always spent some quality time together...

at night before bed we usually try to get some time to read together... he likes being read to (he likes books but he's dyslexic and has trouble reading) so i read to him... he likes routines at home and nowhere else so i try to keep that shit together for him cuz it makes him happy, and it's nice anyway...
>>
>>7675633

The only hat I own is actually smarter than I am, and I'm a total bloody genius.
>>
>>7675693
I need you to post the hat
>>
Redirected from lesgen:

>Very butch
>Complicated relationship with my body
>Not sure if it's bad self esteem or if the ftm meme is true

I really don't want to be a tranny. It'd be so much easier to stay a lesbian.
>>
>>7675760
some questions that might help you figure yourself out

>can you see yourself growing into an old man or an old woman?
>if you were on an island by yourself with no other people would you want to physically transition?
>do you dislike your entire body or just your female secondary sex characteristics?
>>
>>7675760

do you think anyone here wants to be a transguy? i sure as fuck don't... i'd rather be a cis anything than trans... but it is what it is... cuz that's how having a medical issue works...

idk shit about the lesbian community or whatever (cuz i'm bi and lesbians hate me) but i don't see how that's easier than being a transguy honestly... i mean yeah surgeries and hormones are daunting and overwhelming but lesbians are mostly fucking terrible and usually they're unatttactive too... idk what the fuck is wrong with them

i've gotten straight chicks and bi chicks no problem, but lesbians just... idk... i don't understand how to interact with them

when i treat them the way i treat most women (i typically treat women about the same... sorta flirt and shit in case the opportunity to have sex or some shit comes up, cuz they can be a lot of fun and idk... i have a problem... i don't lay it on thick but yeah...) they respond terribly... and get all bitchy and stupid, so i can't treat them the way i treat women...

when i treat them the way i'd treat a straight guy that shit doesn't work either... they get bitchy over that shit too... like i once had a lesbian flip her shit at me for saying this chick who we saw had a nice rack... like just in passing "that girl was hot did you see her rack?" the way i would with a straight or bi guy... and this fucking cunt just lost it and went on and on about me objectifying women... just for saying a chick was hot and pointing out that her tits were great (not to the chick, just about her)

she only got madder when i told her i thought she found women attractive too and didn't understand what her problem was that she couldn't just appreciate the chick's tits... but really i mean, do these some of these bitches actually like women sexually or do they just hate men? i can't fucking tell with the way some of them get...

they're just so fucking difficult... i'd hate to be a lesbian, that seems miserable...
>>
>>7675760
Being a transguy is basically an entire lifetime of that moment when you express an interest in something and some dude asks some fundamental question about it to "test" you.
>>
>>7675760
every trans person I know (including myself) can agree with what >>7676004 said in that first paragraph/line

>>7676004
by the way, do you have a discord or other way I can contact you? been meaning to talk to you again but I don't really like public stuff.
>>
>>7675760
>would rather be an ugly lesbo for life than an attractive man

Fuckin butchies get outta my thread
>>
>>7675870
I can't see myself growing old as a woman. There's this mental block against it. I guess I'd like to be a grandfatherly type.

I don't know about that one. Physical transition comes with health risks, dedication (a problem for me, I like to give up on things if they're not instantly rewarding) and lots of pain. I don't know if it would be worth it, ultimately.

Not really my entire body. Primarily my chest. I wish my girlfriend could run her hand across it smoothly, without it getting in the way. I also want my waist to be wider and my hips smaller. It doesn't look or feel right.

I look in the mirror and recognize that my body is actually decently attractive, but that doesn't change its "wrongness" to me.

For a long time I wanted to be male but knew I was "destined" to be a woman. That really hit me when I started puberty. Still I was masculine, and I enjoyed being masculine, but I thought I failed at femininity and was necessarily ugly because of that. I've come to terms with that but my body is still "off."

I'm still an uggo with bad posture and a misshapen face, but that doesn't bother me all that much. Most of the time I can ignore my breasts and such. But I don't know, my body aches most of the time, and it doesn't feel like it's actually mine when I look down at it. I don't know if that's just my depression or what.

Sorry for the long blog post.

>>7676004
I don't know. I know some fine lesbians.

>>7676230
I figured as much, but I'm hoping it's not the case for me and I can think myself out of this.

>>7676221
Sounds like a drag.
>>
>>7676249
>think yourself out of this

Don't be one of those dudes that breaks down in his 30s and then the testosterone takes forever to work. I think too many people try to just suppress it and end up in a worse place.

Look into breast reductions? If you have a history of breast cancer in your family you can get them taken off as a "preventative" measure.
>>
>>7676249
I thought so at first too, that it wasn't likely at all that I'm trans and that it's just some weird idea in my head. That I could think myself out of it. From what you say it really sounds to me like you are ftm though. But denial is a terrible thing so I'd say to give it a bit of time. The thinking process. Don't rush things but also don't needlessly stall them. Consider your feelings seriously and compare with people who are trans. Open up to the idea of maybe being trans after all, maybe mention it to someone close once you feel comfortable. I've heard it helps some people to have their close friends do a "test run" where their friends will privately call them by male pronouns and what not, and then they decide from there. Or you could try and see if you can pass in public, and if you do, see how you feel about it.
>>
>>7676275
I didn't really begin to take the trans thing seriously until a clerk called me "sir" and I felt something like jumpstart in my chest.
>>
>>7676299
Yeah, you might want to consider it seriously then. You've listed off a bunch of pretty clear pointers. Obviously don't be pressured into doing things you don't want to but I think you might regret it if you don't do anything.
>>
>>7676316
Not the dude you were giving advice to I'm someone else giving my .02 cents on the situation with my experience
>>
Can you squirt?
>>
>>7676339
Yea buddy
>>
>>7676339
no, but i'll piss on you if you ask nicely
>>
>>7676230

i actually just made an /lgbt/ bullshit email the other day... i almost never look at the rest of this board, but i decided to... ended up seeing a thread this transchick made about her being really depressed, thinking about suicide, and not having anyone to talk to... she felt comfortable talking to me though so i made this so she could continue

[email protected] (too lazy to be creative and gmail autosuggested something that ended in an odd number so i figured that was decent) i'll give you an actual email after... or my number if texting is an option
>>
>>7676387
wait, you are the person everyone calls brooklyn or whatever with all the birds, right?
>>
>>7676346
Teach me.

>>7676364
Also explain to me why T has made me obsessed with watersports I'm ever so slightly disgusted with myself.
>>
>>7676417
testosterone gets you into a shame-arousal-shame-arousal vicious circle sometimes

no idea why
>>
>>7676417
I get aroused from just about anything. Also when I'm bored in lecture I think about sex all the time when I'm not paying attention, I'm glad I don't have a dick because I would have a boner constantly.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 640x714px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 640x714px
>>7676392

yeah... are you the guy who was just talking to me or are you someone else? i mean i'll be honest i don't really care if other people here wanna use the throw away e-mail i just posted if you're not... but if you are then you just confused me a little... i'm high though so that's not hard

like i said that's just a throwaway account i made a few days ago... just weird timing that someone here wanted to get in touch...

i used to just post my real shit, but the board and general have changed a lot since it first started...
>>
>>7676443
I pretty much showed up out of nowhere just a bit ago, haven't been around on /lgbt/ lately. I'll elaborate a bit more on who I am in the email I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 640x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 640x798px
>>7676443

+ i only have 2 birds... i had 3 but mr spock (grey one) died at the beginning of this month... so i just have gypsy and rocket now... he had severe respiratory issues since i first got him lots of antibiotic treatments and shit and he'd have like asthma attacks and shit... i'm done with budgies i've had 5 in my life and one had severe epilepsy another had cancer... they're bred shitty and just heartbreaking

never had more than 3 birds at a time though... wouldn't want more than that
>>
>>7676453

oh alright cool... i'm going out to get cigarettes now...
>>
>>7676497
>>7676501
That sucks. I sent you the email, by the way. Not sure how often you check it so I figured it might be good to tell you.
>>
>>7676520

alright cool... i got back to you already though
>>
>>7676249
>I can't see myself growing old as a woman. There's this mental block against it. I guess I'd like to be a grandfatherly type
>Not really my entire body. Primarily my chest. I wish my girlfriend could run her hand across it smoothly, without it getting in the way. I also want my waist to be wider and my hips smaller. It doesn't look or feel right.
>I look in the mirror and recognize that my body is actually decently attractive, but that doesn't change its "wrongness" to me.
>For a long time I wanted to be male but knew I was "destined" to be a woman. That really hit me when I started puberty. Still I was masculine, and I enjoyed being masculine, but I thought I failed at femininity and was necessarily ugly because of that. I've come to terms with that but my body is still "off."
>Most of the time I can ignore my breasts and such. But I don't know, my body aches most of the time, and it doesn't feel like it's actually mine when I look down at it.

Dude, you're textbook
>>
What a bunch of freaks... Jesus Christ. Just kill yourselves. You're fucking confused.
>>
Anyone here got or considered chest tattoo/s to cover up top surgery scars? I've thought about it but I would rather not have to.
>>
>>7676952
I have one drawn up as a backup. If I use it or not depends on how good my results will be. Best case scenario is to go without, which case I'll put the tattoo somewhere else.
>>
>>7676952
A tattoo under the nipples or what?

I don't need top surgery but I don't mind scars so I wouldn't.
>>
>>7669995
why do they always get plugs. Fucking stupid.
>>
>>7675316
I feel the missed opportunity.

I really wanted to join boyscouts with my brother. As a younger sibling I sat in on the last 15min of his events all the time while my mom was waiting to pick him up, and it always looked so fun. When I said I wanted to join my mom put me in girl scouts ASAP, but I only lasted one meeting. Even if it was teaching the same 'life lessons' it wasn't the same at all.

Then again, I didn't figure out I was trans until I was almost 18, so it wouldn't have mattered back then anyways.
>>
>>7677052
More like over most of the chest that just happens to go over the scars without outlining them.
>>
>>7675355
oh my godddddd
>>
Does Nolva/Tamoxifen help against gyno on an AFAB?
>>
>>7676905

confused about what? having a medical issue that's recognized by doctors?

>>7676952

i've actually thought about scarification to alter the scars when i get it done... just cuz i imagine that would look best considering... but i'd have to find someone really good and it'd be pricey so that's probably not gonna be what i do...

instead i'll probably get it tattooed over cuz then i could just stay home, pay for the ink and needles and let my s/o do it...

>>7677076

i've had my ears stretched for about 10 years... they're an inch... i did it cuz i was curious about what it felt like, and i like the way they look... also once i started i wanted to be able to put my finger through my ear...
>>
>that feel when no transman bf
How do I obtain one as a transgirl?
Also I want romance with you guys firstly but do any of you know how we could even fuck?? :s
>>
>>7677330
I'm fine with using a strap-on or feeldoe on you. Alternatively, we could just do kinky shit.
>>
>>7677298
Yeah I have considered changing the shape of the scars not just because of wanting to be stealth but because they sometimes look too much like they are outlining what used to be there you know?
>>
>>7677346
I don't even the scars would be an issue with going stealth. It's not really a common enough thing and I think most people would assume lung/heart surgery over he used to have boobs.
>>
>>7677330
Be cute, thicc/curvy, and very feminine
That's what I'm into, anyway.
I'd let you fuck my ass if you wanted.
>>
>>7677330

there's a lot of ways to have a good time... all depends on what the other person is open to doesn't it?

>>7677346

yeah i get you... to me altering the scars is a necessity just to not have to see a reminder of what used to be there which is what scars like that are... at least a tattoo or scarification would make it easier to sortof forget or not focus on it...

i feel like scarification is probably the better option just cuz tattooing can only hide so much and scarification would just completely alter that shit... but there's a lot of concerns there like finding a good artist and the healing process cuz something like that can get really fucked up... also the pain level might be a little much, but then again i'm bony as fuck so even tattooing is gonna be intense... chest tattoos are supposed to hurt like fuck to begin with and it only gets worse if you don't have much muscle or fat over the area and well... i don't

tattooing appeals to me though just cuz i could easily get a tattoo from someone i'm completely comfortable with (both my s/o and his sister tattoo... they both did apprenticeships and just do it freelance now), cheaply, and comfortably... who i know will go at a pace i can stand, and i can take as many weed breaks and shit as i need with etc

+ any touch ups would be easy...
>>
>>7677568
>>7677346

comfortably as in, i can just be home and do it... not in a shop and shit... i feel like that might make me really uncomfortable, especially depending on the way the shop is set up some are so open...

but yeah more than likely i'm gonna end up going for a tattoo to cover that shit rather than scarification...
>>
>>7677568
I have a bunch of scarification/branding all over my body. I did it for fun mostly and to test the pain threshold.

I think a tattoo is a better cover up.
>>
>>7677641

what was the pain level like on it? i have a couple piercings and some tattoos (worst so far was the one on my foot... wasn't expecting to feel throughout my entire body, but i did)

i'd actually like to do it one day small scale regardless of cover up shit... just to see what it feels like, curiosity you know? i'd actually like another tattoo sometime soon for curiosity reasons... i haven't gotten one in years (haven't gotten a piercing in even longer, but there aren't any i want and the ones i've kept are there cuz i prefer the piercing to the scar), last time i did was during a lyme herx, but since then my nerves and shit have gotten really fucked from my health issues... like the other day i was brushing my hair and there was a knot... when i pulled it i felt pressure on my scalp, and then pain in the back of my arm down to my wrist (did it a couple of times just cuz it was weird and to be sure) + i've done shit like accidentally slam my hand in a door really hard (had a bruise from it) and not felt any pain at all just some tingling... my stomach will bother me and i'll get pain in my wrist from it etc etc etc ... lots of shit like that, and i just wonder how that would make getting a tattoo feel...
>>
>>7677718
Nothing. Literally just used a lighter and a screwdrives, plus some vaseline and salt covering the burns to create keloids.
>>
>>7677735

oh you did it that way? i wanted to get it done where they actually remove the skin with a scapel and shit...
>>
Thinking of getting scarification under my top surgery scars to look like I have gills and so people think the surgical scars are part of the design.
>>
>>7677748
I have those on my ankles but I prefer the keloid ones.
>>
>>7677760

from what i've seen i tend to prefer the look of the ones using a scalpel, followed by the burns... i've never seen chemical scarification turn out in a way i'd like though...

got any pics?
>>
>>7677795
Nope, but I could take them. It's night here, I'm engulfed in the darkness.

By the way, I have a black light and it's fucking cool when they glow if I turn it on.
>>
>>7677749
That'd be cool, honestly. Though it might just be my xenophilia speaking.
>>
>>7677848
I'm also into xenophilia but I was thinking of it because I love the water. Swimming was one of my favorite activities before puberty ruined my chest.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 640x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 640x768px
>>7677807

if you remember and get around to it take and post some... i'm curious

and that sounds crazy looking... last time i played with a blacklight it was cuz my s/o and i read about how budgies with yellow faces glow in blacklight and birds see ultraviolet so they find yellow feathers most attractive... we thought it was funny cuz one of our budgies was always looking at the other like she was magic (he was blue and white and she was yellow and green... link and zelda, they were mates...we had them before the budgie we have now and the one that died recently... we had them while gypsy was a baby... pic related, link was the blue one... i got zelda first and then my s/o got and named link) and then we found out that to him she actually kinda did look like that...
>>
>>7677882
Are you me? I used to practically live in the water during the summers and then I turned fourteen and I so distinctly remember something snapping between one summer and the next... it fucked me up so bad, honestly.
>>
People are cancer
>>
>>7677749

it'd probably blend in fine...
>>
>>7677974

only in certain lights... depends on how you're looking at them...
>>
>>7675316

Not in the US, but Scouts always sounded so awesome. idk what our male equivalent is, but I went to one meeting of our female equivalent, and it was the most boring waste of time ever. Literally just an evening stranded with a bunch of strange kids in the park, like when your parents drag you to a party and you have to pal around with whatever other random kids are also there. No activities or anything.
>>
File: digimon.gif (2KB, 134x145px) Image search: [Google]
digimon.gif
2KB, 134x145px
I have a serious question:

Does being on testosterone make it harder to cry? When I got extremely upset as a girl, I could cry, sob, and feel much better. When I get so upset now, after being on T for over a year, I get frustrated and pissed and can not fucking shed a tear.
>>
>>7676259

Do you really end up that much worse off? Chaz Bono didn't start until he was like 40 and looks more or less fine now. I'm not sure I've ever seen a ftm hon, just people who are a little early in transition.
Like obviously if you start as a teenager you're in a better position, but at a certain point is there really THAT much difference what age you start if you're already over, say, 20?
>>
>>7678237
yes
>>
>>7678274
i've seen a lot of non-passing ftms, by the standards of 'doesn't pass to me, an obsessive bdd trans guy' but sometimes even by the standards of '10 years on t and looks like a butch lesbian'
i'd argue anyone who transitions after 16 doesn't ever really pass, but yeah, a lot of trans men who transition in their 30s or later turn out terribly
>>
>>7677076
I'd reckon because a lot of lads are stuck with pierced ears that their parents made them get when they were a kid, and plugs are more acceptable for guys to have than a pair of studs.

I also wonder if transitioning makes you more open to body mods in general? I used to be against tattoos, but know knowing that I'm doomed for hideous chest scars, voluntarily getting nice art on my body seems like a neat idea.
>>
>>7677962

Me three. Shit sucks.
>>
>>7678237

idk... i don't think crying is like chick shit or something just cuz of estrogen and shit ... it seens to depend on the individual... besides post transition you're probably just in a different state of mind than you were pre-everything... which might've made you more likely to cry...

i say that cuz even without t i have a hard time crying... i can feel like i want or need to and then i don't... and me crying is like a few tears then it's over no sobbing or anything i can't actually do that

usually the only thing that can get me is extreme physical pain... most other things just don't... it's rare anyway

me getting upset is usually pretty short lived generally anyway, angry too... idk... i just distract myself and move on

depression is probably the only lingering emotion i ever have and even that's only when i run out of things that keep me occupied...
>>
>>7678294

my ears were pierced as an infant...

as far as body modification goes idk... your body is the only thing you ever actually own so why not make it comfortable or do whatever you want with it?
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-29.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-29.png
273KB, 600x583px
>mommy says you're her "grown up girl now" but that you'll never be a real man
>mommy says she is a liberal who supports LGBT
>mommy says you're a "lesbian who's been brainwashed by society because of her autistic traits"
>mommy says you have "an hourglass body" she would have killed to have herself
>mommy says she'll track you down if you try "anything funny" and would rather have you locked up in a mental institution but not mutilating yourself with male hormones
>mommy says she's more masculine than you are, physically, mentally, and in her soul
>mommy says she'd rather have you dead but with your perfect female body than alive but living in a delusion
>>
>>7678493
Gee, maybe you should move out and make your own decisions in life? Like a fucking man?
>>
>>7678493

"mommy"
>>
>>7678493
>tfw I'm more masc than my dad
>>
Is it common to transition when young, every guy that posts here or online is pretty young, I'm guessing 24 is about the oldest I've seen.

If you don't transition young is it more of people not understanding their issues and never really going to happen, or more social or identity issues like you trick yourself into identifying as a woman?

I never heard or see any older transitioners
>>
>>7678604
Well, on here, you can just put it down to 4chan's audience being young. Not many 40+ posters.
>>
met a ftm at a smoke shop. why are you all so greasy and want to be cute boys? don't you know cute boys are treated like girls? you have to go masc its the only way.
>>
>>7678604

how long have you been here that you think that?
>>
>>7678350

seems* my bad...

>>7677748

scalpel* i noticed this earlier and wanted to force myself to not correct it, but i couldn't ignore it anymore it was gonna bother me all night...
>>
>>7678722
>>7678604

+ i'm asking cuz i've said my age before... so if you've been here long enough to guess people's ages i'm 30

haven't transitioned yet... been through a lotvof shit + all those other reasons anyone ends up anywhere including me just being a junkie fuck up...

anyway... given my situation i'm probably only ever gonna get top surgery... my health issues make it an unlikely possibility and they're never gonna go away + i feel like at my age i might be fucked and maybe just end up with a really messed up midget trans voice (you know what i mean? that weird voice transguys can have... that pitch) and i don't think that would make me less dysphoric... i think it'd just make me feel like i stood out more and just in bad ways... and then i'd be stuck feeling dysphoric and uncomfortable all the time anyway but worse off... especially cuz even if i was willing to take the risk the idea of not being able to sing scares the shit out of me... playing guitar and singing is one of the only things that completely clears my head; i don't have to think or exist i can just do something and everything else goes away... i can't really imagine losing that at this point in my life when i've already dug myself this much of a hole and i'm fairly fucked anyway?

i see top surgery as a no risk kinda thing... worst case scenario is it looks like shit but they're gone and i can be comfortable in clothes and shit even just being alone... like i would be ok if the scars were really bad as long as they were gone... i mean, i'd be hoping for the best but even without that i'd be happy

with t i feel like the worst case scenario is bald (which i'm not ok with, i'm attached to my hair... it's the only aspect of my physical appearance i like) 5' with a weird fucked up voice not being able to do the only thing that i can enjoy while i'm completely alone it's what i've got without anyone else needing to add to the distraction...
>>
>>7679106
>>7678604

lot of* my bad...

+ at my age, with decent results being unlikely... it's hard to see that being a worthwhile gamble...

my voice is actually one of things that can make me the most dysphoric... i'd say it was second after my chest... but i don't think i would feel less dysphoric if i took t and ended up with a different kinda messed up voice... one that not only sounds wrong and fucked up but is a constant reminder that a treatment attempt was a failure and nothing can fix it... that shit sounds pretty fucking dismal

i don't have any identity issues, i'm trans and that's been part of who i am for as far back as my earliest memories go... and it's not something that goes away either, at least not for me... if anything i'd say the dysphoria has only gotten worse

i tried to kill myself mostly due to/ over dysphoria and being trans jdk... about 4 years ago i guess... just before lyme disease fucked my shit up... and i spend a lot of time wishing i hadn't fucked it up or that instead of getting drunk and having sex to feel better i just tried something else... but i haven't tried again...

i just keep going cuz of my s/o and other people i care about going on to me all the time about needing me

and mostly i just feel fucking hollow, but i do it anyway cuz i love them and want them to be happy...

so in my experience it's not that it gets easy to forget, or easier to live with... it's that your options get worse and more depressing and dysphoria gets worse and more depressing too...

i figure the best i can do is try to treat what i can and make myself as comfortable as possible... while remaining realistic
>>
>>7678237
Sweat instead. The body excretes stress hormones through tears and sweat.
>>
>>7679106

my health issues make t an unlikely possibility*

my bad... i'm nodding off while i write this shit, i should probably just go to bed...

anyway i can't speak for all 25+ year old transguys, but that's how it is for me...

i know there's a guy who's older than me and started t in his 30's (or wants to... some shit like that) who comes in here sometimes...
>>
>>7679106
>>7679205
>>7679267
what are the issues, assuming you're willing to divulge them?
even at 30 you can prevent most of the voice shit with voice training, though you'll still have being 5'0" and the like
you have surprisingly andro features especially given your age, most people hit a second puberty around 30 and masculinize/feminize a lot
>>
>>7666247
any of you fags have hypochondria?

>tfw i think i have meningitis and i can't sleep
>>
>>7678350
Brooklyn, your English is deteriorating
>>
File: tumblr_lu41a0BBuf1qzk3zuo1_500.gif (491KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lu41a0BBuf1qzk3zuo1_500.gif
491KB, 500x250px
>>7678237
Yeah. I have worked on it a lot in acting classes and can make myself tear up on command now... but it isnt cathartic at all. I just sort of induce it, then the second someone cuts the scene I can blink a bit and be fine. If I wasnt a tiny manlet I would pursue acting on the side.
>>
>>7679842
Wait... Are you in LA? I'm wondering if I've met you IRL....
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mm7q4kPVkj1qz4rgp.gif (759KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mm7q4kPVkj1qz4rgp.gif
759KB, 250x201px
>>7679849
Not since 2002.
I am in Seattle.
>>
>>7667246
Well shit, they all turned out pretty alright desu.
>>
File: BuZtFORIUAAzLQW.png (849KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BuZtFORIUAAzLQW.png
849KB, 600x600px
>>7679842

I learned it from an uncited picture on the internet, so you know it's gotta be true, but I think different kinda of crying release different chemicals, which would probably explain that.
>>
>>7669995
JUSTin is a much better term.
>>
>>7670044
>FTMs can have children with males
>FTMs can have children with females

no wonder MTFs hate us kek
>>
>>7669411
>not wanting a 20" schlonger as wide as a paint can

Are you on the spectrum?
Seriously though, uncut, at least 7 inches. Don't really have many other preferences aside from that.
>>
>>7674186
Just hang around tumblr/art schools and qt daddy issues cis girls will flock to you and they'll put up with you even if you're fucking retarded due to the tranny sympathy card.
>>
>>7678604
I think there are lot more transtrenders than actual ftms these days, At least that's from what I see.

That said, I'm 27 and just considering it (meaning I'm getting my first shot next week and I'll need an how-to because I've never did it by myself). I've repressed a lot because I'm not as tall as I want to be and I've always thought that without a functional dick I would've only wasted time and money.

I still think that I will never reach the point of total satisfaction unless they magically find a way to give me several inches of height and penis, then again that probably stems from APD, NPD and BDD combined.
>>
File: zika.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
zika.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>7676952
>>7677019
>>7677052
>>7677568

>tfw never even thought of getting a tattoo
>my plan was to just tell girls I'd been in the army and got stabbed so they'd think I was cool

thanks for the idea, anons!
>>
File: smug.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>7679842
>If I wasnt a tiny manlet
>posting RDJ
>>
>>7679292

my health issues? without getting into all the specifics they're mostly permanent damage from lyme disease + stomach and intestinal issues... when i was able to get to a doctor we were still in the process of figuring some of it out... the lyme is gone as far as i know, but i feel the same as i did when i had it, and i've felt this way every day for about 4 years now... it just fucked a lot of shit up and i was still finding out the extent of the damage... a good deal of it has been nerve and neurological damage... before i got back to brooklyn i was at a point where i was fairly healthy in spite of everything wrong with me ... in the sense that most of my organs and whatnot seem alright (she did wanna start running tests to see if ms was setting in though, it was her top concern with me about where the lyme damage might lead... and a test for crohn's disease cuz of the other issues), at least for now cuz there's a lot of potential complications

though i've been on a heroin binge for about 4 months straight going on month 5 and i have no idea if i've fucked myself up worse at this point or not...

i was talking about the voice shit that comes from vocal chord changes and atrophy... having that pitch not the inflections or anything... that's the kinda shit that i know age makes worse

just like effectiveness of hormones in general... i'm just at an age where the results are gonna be affected, and i know it... and idk i've heard the androgynous thing a lot, but i look at myself and don't see it and i don't think it would make a difference at a certain point anyway

i've accepted it though... it's depressing, but that's just how shit is... i try to just avoid thinking about my life and the future cuz that's the only way i can get through a day and be ok... as long as i take shit moment to moment i can keep going
>>
>>7679962
no, that's the exact reason i'm single
i refuse to date tumblrinas
i would date a lesbian over a tumblrina
>>
>>7679999
You don't have to date them, bro.
>>
https://discord.gg/paJAVxX
queer bro discord
>>
>>7679962
Those girls are a nightmare
>>
>>7679796
that's unfortunate, it's the only language i know...

it's really hard to type when i can't see my phone, and i was nodding off heavy cuz i took 3 bags of h throughout the day and smoked some weed... actually took my last line right before i started that response and it definitely didn't help me write it...

sorry about that

>>7679711

why do you think you have meningitis?

i'm the opposite, when i feel something new i just figure it's a new symptom to go along with everything else so i don't get worried... and i'm used to constant pain of varying levels in all different places, headaches, dizziness, trouble balancing, my body not wanting to work properly, numbness, electrical sensations etc etc etc ... to a point where i imagine one day something's gonna be extremely wrong and i'm not gonna notice or i will but i'm gonna think it's just not anything worth worrying about

damn i'm still nodding off a bit... i give up
>>
i have a dog and im getting double incision top surgery, how long should i plan on boarding her afterwards? will two weeks be long enough?
>>
>>7678604
I started questioning at 17, started t at 18, now I'm 21 post t three years and I've had mastectomy. The reason there's not a lot of "already transitioned" ftms is they stop coming here after they pass because online support groups get real annoying real faster, seriously. After awhile all the questions people ask are the same, the same "am I trans" questions, same people who refuse to take your advice. You just stop caring about it and leave.
>>
>>7666247
I've met the guy on the right! Not FTM, but noticed the pic and he's super recognizable. >>7668107
If for real, I met you at a conference once and got to listen to your music :)
>>
>>7678294
Just take the studs out, it's not rocket science. If you don't want to were studs just take them out and your ears will heal closed. Don't get put some big ugly gauges in them.
>>
File: rdj-im2.jpg (73KB, 450x681px) Image search: [Google]
rdj-im2.jpg
73KB, 450x681px
>>7679987
Oh good, you get the joke.
I want to shake that man's hand one day, and make him look tall in a photo.

I could make a career of that, "You short, bro? Pay me to hang out with you, so you can look comparatively tall."

Sending my resume to Seth Green and Patton Oswalt now.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 183x276px
>>7680555
>just take them out and your ears will heal closed

I can go for years and the holes never close, the just clog with cheesey schmutz. I am in my 30s and was never a regularbearring wearer, since I didnt want them pierced to begin with.
>>
>>7680555

i think it's funny how weird people who have an issue with stretched piercings get about them... like they genuinely give a shit about what other people do to their ears and can't grasp that other people like the way they look...

btw your ears don't heal closed past a certain point, when you've had them for a very long time they tend to just stay open or at least most of the way... they also leave a noticeable (and obvious scar) + i've known a lot of people who have had torn and messed up holes in their ears from tugging at them while they were infants... and in a situation like that there's no chance of them healing properly either...

when i stretched mine though (like i said before this was about 10 years ago, i've just kept them cuz i'm fine with having them and it's already done and over with... i probably wouldn't have stretched them at this point in my life though, i like the way they look it's just that piercings and such don't interest me anymore even though i like some of them... so everything i have is very old) i just did it cuz the holes were already there and i was bored... and well once they're like that they're like that

i've had people tell me they suit me though so eh...
>>
File: 1008733672.png (75KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1008733672.png
75KB, 500x332px
>>7667246
this... this is not fair
t. mtf
>>
>>7679884
huh... do you look mildly like the guy in the OP, second from the right?
>>
>>7680540
>njoenka
i'll send you feet pics for csgo gun skins
>>
File: 20170201_084257.jpg (2MB, 1406x1848px) Image search: [Google]
20170201_084257.jpg
2MB, 1406x1848px
>>7680700
No, I don't think so.
Here, have a tacky filter selfie, you can judge.
>>
>>7678604
I'm 25, and haven't started yet. I tried to repress at the end of college, as I was scared it would negatively impact starting my career. Spent a few years being awkward as hell, but now I'm established in a good field and have a large sum of money to fund any medical expenses. I just need to get my ass out of the suburbs so I can find decent medical care.
>>
File: 1483470203627.jpg (175KB, 700x924px) Image search: [Google]
1483470203627.jpg
175KB, 700x924px
>>7680915
oh i see

wanna meet a transgirl near seattle then?

the cat picture attached demonstrates my friendly, innocent intent
>>
>>7680915
Looking good, RDJA.
>>
>>7680939
lol
I don't think my spouse would be partial to this plan of action.

>>7680946
Much thanks, anon. The beard needs a comb out and oiling, I have bedhead on my face this morning. Ain't taking a photo of that nonsense.
>>
>>7680961
oh? I have no romantic intent but thats fine, sry for bother
>>
File: raw.gif (953KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
953KB, 400x224px
>>7681012
It's no bother, merely receives a lot of... propositions. I apologize if I misinterpreted your intent, my dear.
>>
>>7681037
I'm taken myself. Just interested in making new local connections ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: rdjwink.gif (80KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
rdjwink.gif
80KB, 450x301px
>>7681062
>I'm taken myself.
Congrats.

Where abouts are you located?

I am North of Seattle proper, Lynnwood/Mukilteo area. I work in Lynnwood but go to an Art/Technical school just North of Pikes Place in Seattle.
>>
File: 103945683.jpg (153KB, 462x435px) Image search: [Google]
103945683.jpg
153KB, 462x435px
>>7681088
Opposite side, 'round Seatac/Des Moines. I go up to Seattle almost every weekend though. Aint sheeeet down here. Except parks, and suburban decay.
>>
File: thehuggles.gif (393KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
thehuggles.gif
393KB, 160x160px
>>7681102
Yeah, I never seem to go South of downtown unless I am going to the airport. As an immigrant waiting for my replacement greencard, I don't see much travel in my immediate future. What with the craziness coming out of D.C.

Up here there isn't much either, a few malls, some hiking trails. The AFK Tavern up in Everett... which smells like an anime/comic convention.

Funko HQ is up the road from here, but they are relocating. I hear the new HQ is going to be pretty cool and worth visiting.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x823px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x823px
it's gypsy's 2nd bday...
>>
File: tf.png (150KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
tf.png
150KB, 350x350px
>mfw an inch or less shorter than RDJ's claimed height
At least I have the looks.
>>
File: 1426727533029.png (7KB, 356x274px) Image search: [Google]
1426727533029.png
7KB, 356x274px
Yesterday was my birthday and I had to get a new license today. I asked the lady at the BMV to change my gender marker and she did!
It was the best present I got this year desu.
Now if I can just get a job...
>>
>>7681603
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GYPSY!
>>
>>7680540
This is gross but I'm curious why you decided to post here. Are you gay or straight? Why ftms? I'm an ftm but 100% straight, sorry the only answer must be that I am "resisting" my "female temptation" to you.
>>
>>7681603
Happy birthday Gypsy!

>>7681750
Happy birthday anon!

>>7681685
Post good looks pls
>>
File: rdj mtv 6 jun08.jpg (77KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
rdj mtv 6 jun08.jpg
77KB, 427x640px
>>7681685
Yeah, post bum!
>>
>>7678493
>mommy says she'd rather have you dead but with your perfect female body than alive but living in a delusion
>mommy says you have "an hourglass body" she would have killed to have herself
So.. she's one of those moms who try to live through their daughters, I presume?
Sounds like she's got more issues than you, anon.

>>7678604
As everyone's said, we don't speak for every FtM community. I've seen guys that don't transition until their 40s. A lot of top surgery photos I've seen, the person in it is clearly older.
4chan just has a young community, Tumblr's is even younger.
For the people that transition later in life, usually it's due to a lack of resources or repressing it. Transitioning has gotten a lot better than it was in the 80s and 90s, so more people are going to open up about it and start the process.

>>7678719
Ah, another case of "i met one ftm, clearly this is how all ftms are"

>>7680006
Never put your dick in crazy.

>>7680540
I'm not sure why you thought this would work after that terrible opening line.

>>7681750
Is there a process for changing the gender marker, or can you just ask when you get it renewed?
>>
File: large.gif (849KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
849KB, 500x278px
>>7682068
>Is there a process for changing the gender marker, or can you just ask when you get it renewed?

Here is the process.

1. Look like a man.

2. Go to renew licence.

3. Hope for an ally willing to bend rules.

4. Ask.

At worst they say they cant without an updated birth cert or a psych letter, depending on local laws.

At best, they change it.
>>
tfw uncertain if i'm actually trans or just aap or just hate my body in general
>>
>>7682181
1.why do you feel trans?
2.why do you feel agp?
3.why/what do you hate bodywise?
>>
>>7681750

happy late birthday...

>>7681862
>>7681891

my s/o and i got her a bunch of treats and some of her favourite foods...

she was dancing over an apple, holding it in her beak and dancing + she makes this noise that just sounds like she's saying "beep" really high while she dances which means she's really excited/happy...

she gets them somewhat frequently, but they're her favourite so she always gets like that over them...

it's cute as fuck, wish i recorded it...
>>
>>7679711
I had meningitis in 2013. Trust me, you would know if you had it.
>>
>>7682181

if you experience dysphoria over sex characteristics you're trans... it's that simple... just take a little time to reflect, and really think about what bothers you and how... try writing it down sometimes it's easier to process shit when you can see your thoughts and look over them
>>
>>7682267
Please film it next time. Fucking adorable.
>>
>>7679711
I do, somewhat. I'll have random issues in my body, like swelling or a distinct sort of pain, but once I get someone to look at it and they confirm there's nothing wrong, suddenly it goes away.
It's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>7682236
>why do you feel trans?
i look at the person in the mirror and don't see myself. i feel dysphoria over both the way that my body is and the way that people treat me almost constantly.
but i don't know if i feel like a girl or a guy because i don't really have an innate sense of "gender." i don't have some kind of weird gender spiritual experience. i don't really feel like i'm a guy inside--the only thing inside this body is "me."
when i was little i thought i'd grow up and look like keanu reeves and become a world-famous boxer. i read an old wives tale that shaving made your hair grow in thicker so when i was eight or so i'd steal a razor from one of my parents and try to make my body hair grow in more.
>why do i feel aap?
i guess i'm worried that the reason why i feel autoandrophilic is because i'm attracted primarily to men, and that the idea of having a penis is pretty.. erotic to me. i'm scared if i get bottom surgery i'll have some completely nofunctional frankendick that's somehow even worse than the dysphoriahole i have now.
i don't know if that's enough to be trans.
>what do i hate about my body?
i hate my skin, i hate the feminine shape of my body, even though i'm 95 lbs i hate my weight. i hate having breasts. i hate that i don't have a dick--its just like some weird kind of phantom pain. i hate having a fucking uterus that bleeds 8 days out of 20. i hate being tiny and having tiny feet and having to buy clothes from the little kids section. the only "feminine" thing that i like about myself is that i like my hair and even that's just a symbol of not having to live near my parents anymore who would cut off my hair when i was sleeping because they thought i looked ugly and nerdy with long hair. my mom was really into the super-short bangs fashion thing and if i didn't conform to that she'd do it for me. i wonder if this is part of some kind of "taking control over my body" thing that's been festering inside of me since i was a little kid.
>>
>>7678294
Body modification happens in all human cultures. Most of it is centered on females and universally plays on beautification and/or fertility. On males it usually symbolizes bravery, status, or liminal transitioning into manhood.
That being said, I would say most of the western body mod subculture is based on fashion and beautification, regardless of gender.
>>
Do any of you know if DHT can be purchased with Bitcoin?
>>
>>7682373
You can be both AAP and trans.

I would be cautious that you're just doing this as an act of rebellion/freedom from your parents though.
Try talking to a therapist about it, if you can.
>>
File: meh.jpg (29KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
29KB, 576x432px
>>7681891
>>7682010
Last time I posted pics on the internet I've been stalked for weeks by a group of people from a gay board.
>>
>>7682564
This gay board? Storytime?
>>
File: 20160801_190001.jpg (93KB, 303x372px) Image search: [Google]
20160801_190001.jpg
93KB, 303x372px
>>7682373
>i wonder if this is part of some kind of "taking control over my body" thing that's been festering inside of me since i was a little kid

That is just wishful thinking, right there. Most would just have grown out their hair, dyed it obnoxious colors, got a tattoo and a lipring.

You are pretty damn textbook. Wanting to grow up to look like Keanu Reeves as a boxer... not a girl thing. I wanted to be Indiana Jones, badass scientist professor.
>>
>>7682564
Sounds like one hell of a bum. Gotta post it, puddin'.
>>
>>7682339

i'll try... sometimes she stops when i pull my phone out to run up to the camera though so it kinda ruins shit... but i really need to record it at some point...

she dances over a lot of shit, like every morning when i let her out of her cage she jumps on my shoulder gives me a kiss (with an over-exaggerated kissing noise, it's cute as fuck) then jumps onto her cage to dance... and she does it sometimes while i'm playing guitar or if my s/o or his sister beatboxes for her (reptitive clicking noises can make her do it too, or if i just drum my fingers on my guitar) ... the beatboxing thing is cute cuz more recently she's been trying to make her own beats that she dances too ... she's not good at it yet, but she keeps trying so she'll get better...

she does the kissing noise thing really well, and she says "step up" extremely clearly even though she hates actually doing it (when you hold your finger out and tell her to "step up" onto it she only does it if she feels like it... she shakes on command all the time though no problem, that's her favourite trick though) and she's working on "i love you" and "hey baby" (she'll mix that up on her own and say shit like "baby i love you" or "i love you baby") they're just not nearly as clear... she's also almost completely potty trained too which is cool, if she's been sitting on one of us for a bit we can just hold her over a napkin or something and tell her to use the bathroom and she will + she'll go before coming over to us... i've slacked off a bit though, she has an abacus and was learning colours and how to count, but i haven't kept up on it enough she was getting the hang of recognizing red, yellow, and one... gotta get back into that, she's smart but she's also stubborn so if she isn't feeling something she won't listen
>>
File: listen to uncle joker.jpg (101KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
listen to uncle joker.jpg
101KB, 550x309px
>>7682575
Nah, not here.

>>7682613
>post semi-regularly on a lgbtqlmao board
>see working out thread so of course I gotta butt in
>girls asking for tips and shit
>post pic of torso
>get positive responses, start getting private messages
>get asked more question, answer since I'm used to it
>post another pic later to show progress
>some fuck manages to trace it back to one of my SM accounts
>a group of girls start spreading info all over the board
>change/delete accounts and e-mails, leave board

It's a boring story.
>>
>>7676888
Well, shit. Thanks for the honesty, doc.

>>7676275
I can "pass" in public, yeah. Happens decently often. I don't really care about how people refer to me, I just want to feel comfortable in my skin.

>>7676259
I should look into that. Do you come out a horrible, mangled monster?
>>
>>7682798
>Do you come out a horrible, mangled monster?
Kinda. They don't care about aesthetics when doing cancer prevention surgeries.
>>
>>7682373

you know... when i was a kid i legit thought i was just gonna grow up and then be a guy... i used to practice shaving my "beard" with a fake plastic razor like i saw my dad do and shit... and i actually cried when i was about 3 or 4 and accidentally saw my mom naked and found out the reality of my situation... like i'm talking i was inconsolable cuz i didn't want that to happen to me (i don't remember it, but my mom told me i was just hysterical saying over and over again that i didn't want that to happen to me)

as i got older the dysphoria set in and all that got worse, but it was there from a young age... you say you don't have some inherent sense there and you're just you, and i get that... but i see that as a normal adult point of view... as a child though it sounds like you did have some kinda sense of who you were in those terms

i can't relate to what you say about the ways other people treat you... cuz i've noticed i don't really get "treated like a chick" and i never really have, especially when people get to know me but even immediately in a lot of cases... i see the way chicks get treated seeing friends interact with people and shit, and i find it unrelatable... and with friends even while i was growing up i didn't really have those stereotypical girl experiences when it came to bonding, even with chick friends they always treated me differently and more like they did their guy friends... so i really can't relate on that level... cuz i don't understand it

like one of my cousins growing up (even though i never said anything as a child) used to exclude me from shit when she'd hang out with just our female cousins by saying shit like "no boys allowed" and then having that mean me and all of my male cousins (and i didn't just take it that way, it just legit was that way and she made it pretty damn clear)

i've had friends tell me i was just a guy, and my little brother was calling me his bro for years before i came out...
>>
>>7682872
You wind up looking like a topographical map of Utah?
>>
>>7682911
Yeah kinda
>>
>>7682373

+ as for the hair thing i get you... mine is the only thing i like about my physical appearance, and i usually keep it pretty long (it's past my shoulders) as a result... though i don't see hair length as a gendered thing especially cuz short hair is extremely common for women and long hair isn't exactly extremely uncommon for men...

it sounds like you have a lot of fears and shit to sort through and shit to come to terms with... but as a transguy i can honestly say i can relate to some of the shit you're saying here cuz there are some definite common transguy feelings in everything you've said...

btw i get not wanting to be trans, and the ways it can affect your acceptance of your situation... i was there for a long time for a lot of reasons
>>
File: 1485909438446.jpg (13KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485909438446.jpg
13KB, 420x300px
I found it
>>
>>7683303

>>7683303

>>7683303
>>
>>7671101
underrated
>>
>>7678237
Yeah, but for me that's been a bonus. I hated bursting into tears.

I had a friend who went MTF and she loved that because it was a point of frustration for her too before she transitioned.
>>
>>7678604
I started questioning at like 23 after never being comfortable with femme stuff, finally started at 28, and I look okay a year and some change down the HRT road. I take after my dad a lot, though. Hard to tell how my voice is.

There's a couple guys in the support group i wander to so i can kind of keep track with the community, but I don't know when any of them started. And man, there are a ton of older, late transitioning MTFs- one woman's almost 80 and only recently transitioned. It's kind of fascinating/horrifying hearing the hardmode repression people spent decades with. For them it was definitely a case of repress or get beat down. Most could identify what they were, they just couldn't explore it.

A lot of them are also ex-mil, but that might just be the military town.
>>
>>7680915
>that 'stache
Hella Seattle
A++ coiffing my friend
>>
>>7675414
>I know they are in USA and Britain.
They aren't in Britain. I was a scout while I was still a girl.
>>
Always wondered;

What are autistic girls like? What are the main differences between autistic FTMs and autistic girls?

Sometimes I genuinely wonder if I'm just mildly autistic instead of FTM, if that were the case, I don't know whether or not it would explain my dysphoria but it'd clear some shit up about my personality traits.

I've never known any autistic women, only guys.
>>
>>7682400
So I'm guessing this means no one knows?
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.