[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/ is under attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: monstrosity.png (382KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
monstrosity.png
382KB, 700x700px
You might have noticed in the past few days multiple threads along the lines of: I transitioned (usually at a younger age), I grew to regret it, now I want to kill myself. This is deliberate subversion, a concentrated effort.
>>
>>7651706
I wonder who could be behind those posts...
>>
no shit, contrasted with the entirety of the internet, this site has gotten worse over the last 6 years. It's a garbage dump, calm down
>>
>>7651706
>>7651716
My thread is legit, I'm just crazy, also what does OP pic have to do with anything.
>>
>>7651734
I didn't have a pic so I just took one out of my hon folder. And suuure it's legit 100%
>>
>>7651738
What part of it doesn't sound legit? I already said I don't regret transitioning, I just want to die.
>>
>>7651706
Do you really think that NOBODY has ever regretted it?

Do you think a christian would mutilate themselves, JUST to make LGBT look bad?

you fucking serious?
>>
>>7651758
No just some dude making 2 posts a day about this shit.
>>
>>7651756
In that case I'm not talking about you.
>>
>>7651759
But how do you KNOW its one dude, or that its not people who regret it???

seems to me like LGBT support everyone, but hate anyone who leaves, for any reason

kinda like gay muslims
>>
>>7651769
No it's just that there is constant spam of the same post reworded a bit.
>>
>>7651772
Which threads, please be specific and stop acting like there's some Christian or /pol/ conspiracy.
>>
>>7651769
>seems to me like LGBT support everyone
is this your first day here?
>>
>>7651776
I don't know who is posting them or if they are christian or /pol/. If you're the faggot spamming them then fuck you.
>>
>>7651706
>the past few days
like suicidal OP's on 4chan is anything new

you sound like /pol/ desu
>>
>>7651776
1 7 7 6

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
http://is2.4chan.org/wsg/1481681603650.webm
>>
>>7651772
>reworded
example?
>>
>>7651786
http://www.pnas.org/content/99/8/5476.short
>>
>>7651706
>implying
>>
>>7651794
Idk I'm not combing through the archive, all threads and replies to them.
>>
>>7651769
Those threads are obviously target at people who haven't made up their mind on transitioning, they're trying to discourage it and what kind of people are most likely to do that I wonder?
>>
>>7651832
your assuming though.
>>
>>7651706
It's always under fucking attack, ignore it.
>>
desu i would rather be a soft bodied mtftm with a tiny dick than be a late transitioner.

one look at a hon like that is enough to dissolve any doubts about my decision to transition asap.
>>
>>7651706
Fyi, the op of >>7650526 is legit. They also don't say they regret looking like a girl, they just regret not looking like one enough and told off the pedo troll

But >>7650764 absolutely is the pedophile and uses obscure sites only that monster knows of.

>>7651769
Incidentally you said the exact same thing back in http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7593211/

So, would you be a damage controlling kid fucker by chance? I really liked it better when you used to post images and links, was very easy to check hash and wipe that smugness off by taking away your IP addresses one by one.
>>
>>7652870
>kid fucker
citation?
>>
>>7651706
there is nothing great about being open with being trans if you simply don't and can't pass
>>
>>7651758
>>7651769
see >>7651716
>>
>>7652902
Try the part about the pedo shitposter getting a lifetime ban in http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7593211/. And countless other lifetime bans stemming from a cp incident.

You talk like him, quote him in fact and you post his web links so you're almost certainly him.

Is there any reason why we should report and burn you off before you can infest?
>>
>>7651716
Kek! I love that pic.
>>
>>7651716
>>7653768

whats the joke in the picture?
>>
>>7653916
>joke

that /pol/ is behind the posts?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.