[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: screenshot-3955.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
screenshot-3955.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I feel like, after posting on here for a few months, I finally have a greater understanding of trans issues. I used to think transition was possible and that trans women were basically the same as cis women, although in my heart of hearts I already understood where TERFs were coming from, having interacted with "hons" (thank you for this useful term) both in person and on Reddit. I came on here to ask for some body-related advice, but I came away with so much more than I expected.

I have come to the conclusion that trans women are not, fundamentally, "real" women, with very few exceptions. Furthermore, I know now that I'm a failure and a miserable excuse for an "early transitioner", having transitioned one year too late. I generally agree with Cara that 11-14 is the ideal age bracket for transition, and anyone even one year outside of that bracket is doomed to hondom, and cannot call himself a real woman.

I've been "bullied" a little bit over the past few days, and this thread >>7644544 was the last straw. I've accepted that I have a "twinkbod" (again, useful term), which is not at all what I wanted out of transition. Passing is irrelevant, how I feel about my body is the only thing that matters. So I finally understand what I need to do, I'm done with hugboxing and feelgood SJW rhetoric. I just wanted my life as a girl to be simple, but it's been taken over by political bullshit like this >>7647156, I no longer have any sense of who I am or what I'm like as a person. I'm just a "tranny", a prop in someone else's argument online.

The cishets reading this would probably ask me to go into repression now that I know for a fact I'm just a pretender, but I couldn't detrans even if I wanted to, because I have C-cups and a body that's basically built for raping. And I wasn't meant to be a man anyway. So this is the only answer.

Thankfully Cara has provided me with a website where I can purchase guns in my area for relatively cheap. It should all be over soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 650x742px)
image.jpg
104KB, 650x742px
>>7650526
Become a cute and crazy femboy. Break all the uneeded baggage that way.

You already have the looks to be a high end one.
>>
>>7650558
>C cup boobs
>Become a femboi

It doesn't work that way
>>
>>7650526
thank you for this great insight caraposter
>>
File: 1461250721229.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1461250721229.png
1MB, 912x905px
L M F A O

this is a dank ass thread desu. Obvious troll. No brain dead moron alive would think 15 is too late to transition.

kahahahahah
>>
File: image.jpg (520KB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520KB, 1728x1296px
>>7650565
Some gyno is common, just SERM or hide if you don't want
>>
You know what, girl? Tell that whole wide world it can go fuck itself, you have every right to be what you want to be. If you can't pass, what's more important? Your happiness or your wallet? Go fucking get corrective surgery, nip/tucks and implants, you'll feel a million times better I promise. You may have a massive amount of debt afterwards, but it's better to get what you want out of life than let the fear of debt literally kill you.
>>
This pretty much sums it up.

Hrt turns adults into angsty teenagers except that they are adults and are not only irrational but also a real threat to themselves and those around them.

Humans are only supposed to have one puberty and that's when we're shitty useless kids.
>>
>>7650584
Sadly jelly of their tits and I'm a boy wtf but I think beyond a b-cup is when you are no longer a boy but a failed mtf.
>>
>>7650584
>C-cups
>some gyno

What is even a femboy, this isn't the first time someone has told me that I have the looks to be a "high tier femboy", but what is the point of that label? Just to be trans without all the baggage that comes with claiming a female identity?

>>7650596
>You may have a massive amount of debt afterwards,

Could you please explain this process? I would rather get it done as soon as possible and go into debt than wait too long. My ex-gf recently told me she's still in love with me, now I would feel like I total dick if I actually went through with this. It's just tempting when you can so easily access an effective suicide method.
>>
>>7650573
how are they wrong?
>>
>>7650690
not that anon but, it's genetics not age. I mean I started facial hair growth at 14

Second, pretending 14 vs 15 is a milestone of difference is so retarded only a channer could believe it.
>>
Your body is probably better than mine.
I'm practically like auschwitz weight yet my midsection is fat and flabby with a big rib cage. My arms and legs are extremely skinny and look anorexic though. Just a bizarre ass looking body lol
Basically you can visualize my body by stabbing twigs into an apple.
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 1136x640px
>>7650764
Pedophile found

Was wondering howling you'd be laying low since your permaban, guess we know now that you slipped up

Sage and report everyone, we know it's the cp shill for sure. Don't let him escape.
>>
File: Suicide Prevention Method 4.jpg (33KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide Prevention Method 4.jpg
33KB, 600x476px
>>7650526

Question OP:

If someone stumbled into your life right now who accepted and loved you no matter what gender you were, would it make a difference?
>>
>>7650764
DIE YOU STUPID GAY PEDOPHILE SPAMMER
>>
>>7650605
Because actual teenagers never kill themselves, or shoot up a school. They're harmless babies, waving their pudgy, impotent arms in the air and sobbing.

>>7650526
Fuck's sake, OP. Find a therapist.

I realize it's partially the nature of the beast, but is there actually a forum anywhere for trans people to talk that isn't fucking psychotic?

>Tumblr is full of trenders and SJWs screaming about what's "problematic" and act like FtMs are literally Hitler for "choosing" to be Le Patriarchy while every vaguely faggy DMAB is the prettiest princess YAASS QUEEN
>Reddit is one notch down, full of whiners qualifying every sentence, and I got banned for citing actual police shooting stats to a black FtM who was too scared of being shot by a cop to leave his house because I was "invalidating" his emotions
>4chan is full of nuts who think that anyone who transitioned older than fucking seventh grade is marked irreversibly for life

I gave up on much of the craziness of the internet trans "community" back when many of the biggest/most active trans discussions were on Livejournal, and I am very glad I went my own way and determined who I am and how I feel about myself/my body/life without the input of other people. ESPECIALLY other trans people on internet forums. I can't imagine how fucked up I'd be if I had been molded by years and years of shit about "facial planes" (whatever those are, I honestly don't know), and picking apart trans people in the public eye, and all the other crazy shit I've seen posted to this board in the past several days of browsing it.

My only advice to you (besides a good therapist, and maybe a suicide hotline to tide you over until you get one), is to get off of 4chan. Take a complete break from it, and any other forum where trans people congregate. Get the fuck away from all of this and just get some life experience fending for yourself without a million voices - all with their own, unresolved problems - hissing in your ear.
>>
>>7650886
>if I had been molded by years and years of shit about "facial planes" (whatever those are, I honestly don't know)
wtf, i'll have you know facial planes are very real and i bet yours is masculine, hon

just tbqh
>>
>>7650851
Don't get mad, just report. He's lost most of his IP address and is afraid he'll lose acess to 4ch. So he's less splashy and trying to be subtle as not to get banned good.

It's all in vain, he's too autistic to hide and he's forever lost the right to be here after the cp incident, so report and cleanse him.
>>
I come on here once in a while to remind myself why I wouldn't be less miserable and crazy if I transitioned, thanks for this thread.
>>
>>7650939
Don't socially transition but get on hormones anyway.
t. that's what I am doing
>>
>>7650983
How would I explain having tits
>>
>>7650988
Those can be hidden. Just wear baggy clothes. And as a tranny, you likely won't get big tits. A cup, maybe B. Both easily hidden.
>>
>>7650992
>And as a tranny, you likely won't get big tits
T h i s. I am 2 years in and I still got barely AA cups.
>>
>>7650565
The "boi" part is only used ironically
>>
>>7650764
No, because I don't actually regret it, there's nothing else I could have done. What I regret is not starting soon enough. And don't "use" my story as if it means something.

>>7650837
As long as it was a straight/bi guy or lesbian/bi girl who saw me as a girl. Maybe that would help a little bit, but I was under the impression you shouldn't lean on your partners so much?

>>7650886
Yeah I think I will just block the site. The fact that I'm even engaging with people like Cara is completely insane. I don't know how things got so fucked up.
>>
File: image.jpg (293KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293KB, 1500x1000px
>>7650526
Fuck, I'm a straight dude who comes to this board exclusively to shitpost and derail conversations and even I feel bad for you. Cheer up.
>>
your failure makes me laugh. age bracket doesnt matter there are 11 and 12 year old trannies that do not pass. go for a walk and if youre still stuck up your own ass murder suicide yourself with cancerposter.
>>
>>7650526
>14
You ever see that Noelle tranny? She's a 14 year old hon.
>>
>>7650931
I didn't say they weren't "real," you tard. I said I don't know what anyone is talking about. I googled and didn't come up with anything specific enough to trans people to catch on to what it's about, and I honestly can't be bothered to do any more research than that because I don't care.

But your response here speaks volumes. I'm an FtM, not an MtF, and I replied to the OP out of general concern for another human being and not because I'm a silly signaling little twit insecure about my jawline. I spent a fuckton of time not passing well before getting on T (more than a decade), and I learned not to value the validation of others so excessively. If I had lived in a era without medical transition even being an option, I could have survived and been my own man regardless, though I wouldn't have been quite as happy. HRT is ultimately about lessening the dysphoria to me, not proving anything to hysterical crabs in the bucket like you.

The fact that you (assuming I'm a trans woman) had to attack the femininity of my face (sight unseen) is pitiful. You can't hurt me; but you CAN hurt others. And you're pitiful and small for trying.
>>
>>7651485
This is why I love FtMs <3

You are the best men.

Thanks for reminding me, a random passerby MtF, to stop coming here so much too. I forget sometimes.
>>
Which poster are you in the belly thread?
>>
>>7651574
The 15-year-old >>7644630

Read the whole thread and it should make sense, you can kind of see where I snapped.
>>
>>7651591
Dude you're like one year tops onto HRT, why are you getting upset at people trolling you over 4chan?

Your body looks like an atheletic (in the 'toned' sense, not bodybuilder) females, it doesn't look twinkish or masculine at all. Your hips are small but still in the feminine sense, especially the hipbone/pelvic area. I would think you're biologically female if I saw that photo without context, without questioning it for even a moment. Also, your hips are going to grow with puberty.

I'm not hugboxing either, that only does more harm than good in the long run IMO/
>>
>>7651591
Sorry, I'm not actually 15 years old, I meant that's when I transitioned.
>>
>>7651605
How old are you now?
>>
>>7651602
Well thank you for all the kind words, it's just hard to believe when a lot of time people say the opposite. I know my shoulders aren't the greatest.

>>7651635
22, that picture was taken a few months ago when I was 21, it's actually one of the first I posted here, to assess if anything bad was happening to my hips.
>>
>>7651641
You can't even see your shoulders in that photo, it was just a random comment they picked up you were insecure about and decided to try to use against you.
>>
>>7651713
no you can totally tell from how far away the elbows are
>>
holy shit y'all mentally ill
and not because you're trannies
>>
>>7651557
You're welcome. I sometimes need someone to tell me to get the fuck off the internet too. I like political forums, but sometimes the ones I like are extremely anti-LGBT and it's a bad idea to take in that ugliness too much.

>>7651591
LOL, wait, is the second pic down from the top you, then? The black tights or leggings or whatever those are?

If so, well, that's a girly tummy. It's not "masculine" because you aren't Beyonce.

>tfw girls complain about not being landwhales like that's a bad thing
>>
>>7650819
>>7650851
What does this post have to do with Pedophilia. He clearly juat wants OP's experience to reach its largest audiennce
>>
>>7650526
>I have C-cups and a body that's basically built for raping.

Sounds hot desu.
>>
>>7651998
He posted the same thing while getting banned all the time. And op said he's full of shit you nambla sympathizer
>>
>>7650526
Aren't you obsessing over you gender/sex too much? Isn't there more to life than just that?

I transitioned myself just before turning 18 (because I didn't have the chance to when I was 14, and didn't have the courage when I was 5) and I'm 19 now; it's been 21 months since I started HRT. I often wonder if I should've comitted suicide instead so I wouldn't have to deal with everything.

I don't have many friends, ever since I started HRT I often feel too tired to be as active as I used to be.

4chan and I myself don't think I look like a woman enough to pass, and yet I don't look so bad that I don't fit in in crowds, my boyfriend doesn't consider me a tranny despite me telling him I'm one, the vast majority of people in public ma'am me, and my parents accept me as their daughter.

Aside from being obviously hugboxed by my family, I think the deal with the people in public is more that they actually don't give a fuck about who or what I am; they have other things to think about. And that makes me think that perhaps I should care a bit less too. And then there's some that just want to be supportive of trans people for political reasons or because it makes them feel like a good person, too, and treat me with that kind of pity.

So that makes me think, even though I'm tired, I can still have fun with my boyfriend, celebrate holidays with my family, play games and watch anime. Is it really worth it throwing all of that away just because I'm not a real woman?

As much as I wanted to be a woman, in the end I transitioned because the alternatives were repressing or suicide and I wanted to do neither. And I've accomplished that and can live a genuine life now. So I think even if some people consider me a hon, I can say with certainty that for me, transitioning has been succesful for accomplishing what I set out to do.
>>
>>7650526
You can't change your sex, it wont be like the natural thing. You'll only be an ersatz of a woman or a man (no problem with that tho if that's what you want to be).
Deal with it
>>
Age literally doesn't matter up to like 25 (where it's still very possible to successfully transition up to like 35 or so)

Genetics are EVERYTHING. How many more memethreads of early transitioners ending up as hons do we need for this "age is everything" meme to end?
>>
>>7652698
the op is not a hon in any way, shape, or form, even if you use the most lenient defintion of 'hon' possible
t. op and i are in the intermediate state of 'not dating but close'
>>
>>7652433
God you sound just like me except I don't have a boyfriend and also I want to start repressing again but I feel like it's too late and I don't know how to un-come into the closet.
>>
>>7652753
I wouldn't want to go back to repressing myself. I'd just be depressed over repressing again instead of struggling with the efforts of transition then, so there's no point.
>>
>>7650526
post body
>>
>>7652874
Idk, I miss having my money to myself instead of saving my measley paychecks in hopes that I'll have enough to start going two hours out of town to nearest by electrolysis place, I miss feeling like a normal person, I miss being able to be confident and not feel like a fucking joke, idk. It's like I want to be a woman, and barring that I want to be a regular, sane guy. I can't ever be a woman and it took being on hrt for nearly two years to realize that, but maybe I can still be a normal guy. Except my family and girlfriend would make it so fucking difficult to detransition. My parents like me being because it means they can be trendy liberal supportive parents, and my gf thinks I'll just end up killing myself if I repress(and also I get the feeling she likely wouldn't want to be in a relationship with me anymore if I did detrans) but really I'm likely to kill myself regardless.
>>
>>7652900
Do you really think you could ever have become a regular, sane guy? I don't think I could ever be one myself. I could only pretend to be one. That's why I don't want to detrans.
>>
>>7653002
I'm not sure if I could be a regular guy. I don't think I've ever tried. And now I want to try, because I sure as hell can't be a woman, and if I just really can't be a regular guy I can just kill myself.
>>
>>7650633
>My ex-gf recently told me she's still in love with me, now I would feel like I total dick if I actually went through with this.
did they think of you as/like you for being a boy or something?
>>
File: run-from-our-lives.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
run-from-our-lives.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>7653654
No, I've known her since freshman year when she was still in the closet and I was still pre-transition. We met up again when we were both anarchist shitheads. She got into an unhealthy relationship with someone who was also shitty to me when we (me and the shitty person) were seeing each for like two seconds. We live in a small town.

So I helped her recover from that unhealthy relationship, and then she got really touchy at a birthday party, so I got a crush on her. We hung out a lot after that, just driving around the empty town at night. On Halloween I sent some vague texts before a suicide attempt, and she drove over, broke into my room, and saved my life. I admitted I had a crush on her (which had gotten bigger since she kinda saved my life), to be honest it was probably the most awkward possible moment. But she told me we weren't too fucked up to be together. In the few days before she made me check myself into the hospital, we started sharing a bed and she asked to kiss me one night, so we got it out of our systems then.

After I got out of the hospital, my best friend drove my around town and we stole flowers from a couple different places, then I left them at her door with a cute note. We kept doing stuff for a while, but eventually she broke up with me because she was scared to commit.

That's basically the whole story, she was horrified when I told her some of the things I've started believing about myself since I started going on this site, and that's when she told me that she still loves me.
>>
>>7650526
When I'm depressed I tell myself, how lucky I am to be alive, that I'm not an aids infested nigger with no limbs, it could always be worse, your clearly in depression Desu so don't do anything rash, pls just consider your actions! Maybe find yourself a wifu / husbandu to ease your pain. Adopt some kids? Or make them (suffice that you didn't complete the trial of grass).

It's gonna be alright but stop being such a whiny nigger your life is so much better then 70% of the earth population. Try to appreciate it. <3 <3 <3
>>
>>7654230
Why would it bother her if you got cosmetic surgery then?
>>
>>7659406
Ohhhh no, you misunderstood my sentence. I meant I would feel like a total dick if I went through with killing myself, and I was considering that anon's advice of taking out a loan to afford facial surgery, so I might feel less suicidal. I don't want to hurt the people who love me.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.