[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mascgen/ - Civil Discussion of Politics Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 93

File: 1457481640545.jpg (60KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1457481640545.jpg
60KB, 500x667px
Rule #1 - No tripfagging, no namefagging.
Rule #2. Section A - Don't respond to shit posters or namefags/tripfags.
Rule #2. Section B - Report shitposters.
Rule #3 - Post bara dudes

>zeemaps
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1904853
>tiny chat:
tc/mascgen
> /fit/ sticky
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
> Husbando Mode Pastebin (mostly meant for Intermediate lifters)
http://pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM

previous thread: >>7569650
>>
>>7611181
In states that Obama won the first time around that Trump won over Clinton, only really Michigan and Wisconsin you could say Dems just didn't show up. Trump outperformed Obama in North Carolina and Florida. In Indiana, Ohio and Pennsylvania where turnout was lower than previously even if you added those potential votes to Hillary she would've still lost. And in Iowa Trump performed roughly as well as Obama.

26 More electorate votes wouldn't have made her president
>>7611195
Would've stomped
>>
File: bartzap.gif (805KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
bartzap.gif
805KB, 500x385px
>Scruff guy that lives in my apartment keeps crusing me in our apartment gym

It's time to stop!

Why can't you be cute...
>>
Would you find it unusual if you were in a committed relationship with a man and they posted provocative pictures of themselves on social media?
I know a lot of guys who have boyfriends/husbands and regularly post semi nude pictures of themselves online which are met with mountainous praise from followers.
Maybe I'm just insecure or something but I don't think I'd want my partner doing that kinda stuff.
>>
>>7611690
Yeah, all the A-list bears on Instagram/Tumblr do this.

It pisses me off, but it's also jealousy because I don't have a bf like that.

Attention whoring in general just gets to me, maybe because I wouldn't have the confidence to do it. Even if I did, I wouldn't get the sort of attention that these guys do.
>>
>when you run out of underwear and have to do laundry, but then your new undies come in the mail
>>
>>7612598
You should wash the new undies anyway... Factory smell isn't nice
>>
>>7612687
But I'm lazy...
>>
>>7611610
>Tfw a fuckton of people on grindr are all friends of friends
>>
>>7611610
Why no cute? Post pics.
>>
>>7612598
>>7612687
Coming from someone who works in a clothes distribution center you really should wash your clothes before wearing them. The warehouses your clothes come from are extremely dirty with old dust and grime floating in the stale air.
>>
>>7611690
>Would you find it unusual if you were in a committed relationship with a man and they posted provocative pictures of themselves on social media?

I wouldn't like it. I generally hate social media and I wouldn't approve of someone I was in a relationship essentially stripping for strangers. Then again I like to think I wouldn't end up in a relationship with someone who is that much of an attention whore
>>
File: corvo.jpg (21KB, 350x478px) Image search: [Google]
corvo.jpg
21KB, 350x478px
>>7611365
Anyone else getting tired of people using you to be further offended by Trump? My Facebook (why do I still have this fucking thing) wall is just filled with people who aren't gay attacking others who aren't gay because they're not gay and don't know what it's like. Anyone else just think we're little pawns to be used by the left and right to get their own way? Shit at least some of the right can just admit they hate me whereas some of the left will just speak on my behalf then make me feel like I owe them and should follow them along.
I don't know, I'm just getting tired of people insisting they're "on my side". The only people I count on in my life are people I know personally. It rubs me the wrong way when strangers tell me they're my ally.

In other news Dishonored 2 was great and you get to play as hot dad Corvo
>>
File: 500full.jpg (14KB, 480x250px) Image search: [Google]
500full.jpg
14KB, 480x250px
>>7614563
Or you could not bother with such trivial matters and rise above the common man in thought.

http://dailystoic.com/what-is-stoicism-a-definition-3-stoic-exercises-to-get-you-started/
>>
>>7614563
>yfw you know that feel
I have alt-right biblebelter friends and family on my facebook feed who consistently talk about being gay as unnatural and backwards for hummanity, complaining the world was ending when gay marriage was fully legalized last year and make accusations of gays being other stereotypes. Then comes Orlando and these same people use the oppurtunity by making an excuse to shit talk muslims and make pro trump comments and not once did I see any of them post actual remorse for the gay victims other than to push their own agendas.
>>
>>7614563
>>7614660
You two don't see the solution? DELETE your facebook account already. Your lives will be much better afterward. Or if you can't live without your precious facebook then at least unfriend a lot of people; you could just block posts made by certain people.

All of this is literally within your power to control, but instead you complain about it instead of doing what needs to be done.
>>
>>7614563
>>7614660

Lol. I love how both of these are valid opinions but most of you only ever choose to see one of these as a universal truth.

We have it shit. One side exploits our plight, the other creates our plight. We can only find freedom with each other. That's what the gay community is for.

But then you have these retards who come here and complain about not wanting to be part of the gay community because it's stupid.

Stop complaining about nobody understanding your sexuality and rejoice in the fact that there are these very specific niches called gay communities where you ARE understood.
>>
>>7614671
Actually I rarely go on Facebook anymore. Once a week, tops. I migrated to Discord with anyone I actually talked to. I only still have Facebook because shitty family.

>>7614680
To be fair the gay community is pretty shit. Constant infighting, cozying up to BLM, sucking up to feminists, holding cry-ins about Trump, being anti-police, etc.
I don't count myself as part of the community and try to stay away from it Like I said, I get support from my friends and family and nobody else.
>>
>>7614689
Gay communities can take different shapes and forms. /lgbt/ for example, is a gay community. This thread is a gay community.

And some of the stuff on your list is pretty understandable in all honesty. And does everything have to be about politics? You don't need to get into activism to have a place with likeminded people where you can just relax and have fun.
>>
>>7614689
Family members can be made. You don't need social media to keep in touch with family members you despise. If they really want to keep in touch with you they will call you on your phone. You need an overhaul in who is important to you and who isn't. Sounds to me like your immediate family is forcing you to socialize with extended family members. Why? If you don't like them, drop them from your life.
>>
>>7614689
Anon, you're smart. I think I have a crush on you.
>>
>>7611610
Yeah that sounds really annoying. There's an ugly bear on scruff that lives near me and I bump into him around town all the time. He's always giving me the eyes too. He'll message me later saying "I don't bite lol". I know one day he's gonna come up to me when I'm with my friends at the pub and say something and it's gonna be soooo embarrassing
>>
>>7614530
The world is dirty. Get over it t b h. #GenerationWuss baka
>>
>>7614730
With that attitude you'll end up with leprosy. You're disgusting.
>>
>>7614744
lol I bet you put dettol in your bath water and use condoms when you're fucking. Fucking freak.
>>
>>7614701
>/lgbt/ for example, is a gay community. This thread is a gay community.
Fair point. But then again I'm not on /lgbt/ all that much either.
>You don't need to get into activism to have a place with likeminded people where you can just relax and have fun.
That's what my friends are for, two of which are gay and one of which is bi.
I understand what you're getting at, but it's just not for me.

>>7614702
>Sounds to me like your immediate family is forcing you to socialize with extended family members.
They're not. It's my choice and they'd understand if I deleted my account. Guess I feel some sort of obligation. They're not bad people exactly, they just have a habit of digging their own graves that I eventually fall into.
But cutting ties is probably the best thing for me.
I'll think and drink on it.

>>7614707
Aw shucks
>>
How do I find a MAGA bf
>>
>>7614744
He's kinda right though. If you're spotless all the time your immunity goes to shit. My mum let us eat mud when we were kids. Though for pro-immunity reasons or for ruining her dreams is still up for debate.
>>
File: loveourselvesopions.jpg (36KB, 485x485px) Image search: [Google]
loveourselvesopions.jpg
36KB, 485x485px
>>7614757
The world would be less hectic if people cut ties more often with what and who is indifferent to them.
>>
File: optimism.jpg (86KB, 940x1000px) Image search: [Google]
optimism.jpg
86KB, 940x1000px
>>7614680
> local gay community is shit
> attention whore underage twinks, fat bears cheating on each other, "straight" guys cheating on their wives, college-aged closet cases spouting left-wing shit and claiming that as activism, and the always present ancient drug-using drag queens who go to the local hospital every week for their aids treatment
> internet dating is shit, gay bars are shit
> mfw the only gay community I feel welcome in is /mascgen/
>>
>>7614757
I get that it's not for you, but I just hope you understand that it's not just this one side exploiting gay people.

But that's there are also a good amount of people still very critical of homosexuality and unwilling to tolerate it for various reasons. Which still harms gay people, especially youth. Which in turn, need gay communities.

>>7614798
That's fair enough. Mascgen is a good gay community, in all honesty. I like it here.

>>7614763
Meshing politics with a relationship is NEVER a good idea. Trust me.
>>
>>7614798
>>7614811
You know there are more men like us in the world they mostly pass as straight in society because their sexuality isn't anyone's business and they aren't trying to be something they aren't by acting effeminate. The problem is it's easier to get attention when you're obviously gay.
>>
>>7614763
>>7614811
But I also find that you should probably have a fairly common outlook on life and, yes, politics. I lean left, as does my hubby, and I think it would be extremely difficult for our relationship if he was a gung-ho libertarian, for instance.
>>
>>7614821
What's the problem with effeminate gays? I mean, a lot of masculine appearing gays can have feminine mannerisms and vice versa. Which ones are you talking about? Feminine appearing gays or feminine acting gays?

And I am aware that there are masculine acting, masculine appearing gays. What's your point? Not meaning to sound rude. Genuinely curious.
>>
>>7614811
>but I just hope you understand that it's not just this one side exploiting gay people.

Of course, hence why I only trust the people who have been in my life for a while.

>especially youth. Which in turn, need gay communities.

Youth should definitely have somewhere to turn to, but you yourself said the community takes many forms, and it's worrying which form they may find.
Personally I would advise them to confide in friends and family first, but if that isn't an option then communities could in fact save lives.
So I'm not saying gay communities shouldn't exist, I recognize their value. I also recognize their drawbacks and having weighed one against the other I've decided to keep my distance.
>He said on /lgbt/
Well, mostly.
>>
>>7614823
Some libertarians aren't bad. War on Drugs is stupid as hell and homeless people wearing designer clothes and using smartphones while standing in line collecting welfare is unnerving, but what is worse is a government who doesn't protect it's citizen's rights.
>>
>>7614811
>>7614821
Do you have any experience in making a local gay community? I'm not even talking about hundreds of people, I'd be happy with just a group of like-minded gay friends.
What I find difficult is meeting this kind of guy in a friendship-focused context. Online dating just doesn't work for that, and there are no MeetUp groups here. I've been thinking of posting on the local college's page about creating a group of gay guys to go to the gym together but I doubt that'd work.
>>
>>7614839
That thing with the smartphones was very much in use in Europe re: refugee crisis. Basically, the argument was that because they brought smartphones, they were not real refugees. Thing is, smartphones are not an expense anymore - you can get them for such low prices that most anyone has one. And it fits in your pocket, when you're running from whatever the terrorist crew du jour is. And that also goes for welface recipients, who might have to do a ton of stuff online, but are not able to afford a PC - that makes a smartphone a very valid choice. And you can get the practically free with a contract.

And I agree, not all libertarians are nuts. Like SJWs, you mostly only see the loudest/craziest on TV or online.

The hubby and I both have a libertarian streak, actually - but we conclude that we need the welfare state in order to enjoy the freedom to start our own business or what-have-you. We'd say that society needs a social safety net, exactly so people can try and fail and try again. Which would be anathema for libertarians in the more traditional sense.
>>
>>7614860
Won't know until you try, though. i'd say go for it.
>>
>>7614671
I've done this and it's so cathartic. Would recommend. Facebook is legit so shit anyways.
For me it's just an online photobook tbqh.
>>
>>7614866
An online photobook that feeds your details to advertising companies
>>
I need Facebook for tinder. And I'm pretty sure my Instagram is somehow connected to my Facebook. Plus, there are a couple of groups that I find useful. My local skateboarding page where people discuss what spots they're gonna sesh and when. Facebook definitely has its uses, but not as an online profile anymore.
>>
>>7614874
But i legit don't post on it. It's just a record of my tagged pictures.
What details could they possibly get from that?
>>
>>7614861
>We'd say that society needs a social safety net,
I always hated that the people decided it was the government's job to provide that net.

What happened to the role of religion and philanthropy in society? Local scale charity doesn't suffer from the massive diseconomy of scale federal government does.
>>
>>7614882
I only use it for work.
>>
>>7611690
if my partner did something like that I'd email those photos to all of his relatives and friends. Let's see how proud of his body that slut will be then
>>
>>7614882
I use it mostly because its the fastest way to get info/news from college (time tables, dates for finals, etc)
>>
>>7615080

This. I got Facebook at uni for arranging work/parties/sports/everything and ever since leaving it's just a way of messaging people.
>>
>>7615036
>Religion

Get that turd outta here. Religion is false morality and only serves to perpetuate itself through the hatred and stupidity of others. Religious charity often only helps other religious people and most money goes to getting new dresses and gold candelabras for their child rapists or maybe some new bathmats to worship your cave dwelling pedophile prophet.
>>
>>7615198
yeah this

The annoying thing about libertarians who hate the "Welfare State" is that they're massive hypocrites. Roads, emergency services, the military. These are all paid for using your taxes and they're all free services provided for any citizen who needs them. They technically fall under the umbrella term "welfare state". There's no difference between those services and education, healthcare, housing benefits etc.
>>
hi
>>
>>7615260
Drop the name and trip.
>>
File: 1437698537256.jpg (72KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1437698537256.jpg
72KB, 480x640px
Is brotein good for you?
>>
>>7615198
Amen to that. It also as instilled some very dangerous ideologies into quite a lot of humans. Such as the source of a lot of homophobia, people assuming we're only here on earth to make babies ~for god~.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (8KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
8KB, 216x233px
>>7615198
M'lady
>>
>>7615802
It's actually has very little protein in it. Sort of a myth.
>>
File: 1459479105594.jpg (136KB, 461x598px) Image search: [Google]
1459479105594.jpg
136KB, 461x598px
>>7616097
That's a very convincing argument for denying 2000+ years of atrocities and holding back science and humanity as a whole. I like it.
>>
>>7616135
honestly how do stock photographers even come up with this shit
>>
>>7616140
Probably halloween costume sites
>>
>>7616135
>argument
Naw I'm good.
I've had my fill of arguing with spergs on the internet.

>>7616140
>attractive person doing x
>old person doing x
>insert stereotype doing x
They mass produce these pics and sell the rights to them for cents. It's a bizarre industry.
>>
File: f15.jpg (20KB, 299x470px) Image search: [Google]
f15.jpg
20KB, 299x470px
>>7616786
>It's a bizarre industry
Quite
>>
>>7611365
Is getting fit/training to do the Kazotsky kick (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDCPKBF7a1Q) and the Mannrobics (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buhi-LrSUlk) good to impress an hypothetic boyfriend ?
>>
>>7616928
Never heard of them.
Wouldn't impress me.
>>
>>7616928
If you sent me that over tinder i would think you're weird.
>>
>>
The March was fun! I actually got to touch John Lewis which was a nice surprise and really cool. Fun signs, nice walking, great chants, good stuff. Don't believe that you can't effect change in your world. That's what makes this country so great
>>
File: 960.jpg (43KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
43KB, 960x540px
>post a shirtless pic on grindr
>"I want to know you"
>>
>>7617979
>John Lewis
Who?
>>7618656
Don't knock it till you try it. I posted shirtless pics on grindr. And got two bfs there.
>>
>>7618687
>got two bfs there

You do realize that does not come off as a good thing right?
>>
>>7618687
John Lewis was one of the big leaders of the civil rights movement with MLK. He was savagely beaten by Selma policemen. Now he's in the House of Representatives
>>
>>7618687
>bfs on grindr
i'm just looking for casual hookups.
>>
>>7618695
I suppose.
More meant to say that you'd be surprised at the quality of guys you can get with a shirtless profile.

>>7618874
I saw that on Google, but from the touching comment I was assuming more of a sex icon.

>>7618997
Most people are. But accidents happen.
>>
>>7617596
Sweet Jesus
>>
I've been chatting witht this 50yo muscle daddy lately... he is really sweet and wants to hook up

should I?
>>
>>7620482
Yes. Muscle daddies are great lovers. Make sure he can still get a boner though. Post pics.
>>
>>7620513
Would you?
>>
>>7620565
Looks like he's got a fat fem guy face. Could be no bueno.
>>
>>7620565
Looks fucking hot anon, I would if I were you. Post more pics I'm jelly.
>>
>>7620565
Yes almost certainly. That is probably my favourite body type going. How big is his dick? Is it uncut?
>>
>>7620617
nah, talked with him on skype and over the phone. Not feminine at all, he's a bit too fancy and elegant for my tastes though.
>>7620706
I can't, other pics have his face :P
>>7620799
Normal dick (i'm not a size queen that's mighty fine) and yes: he is uncut and looks delicious.
>>
File: 6456456.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
6456456.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
>>7620875
>Not feminine at all
Doubt
>>
>>7620875
>he is uncut and looks delicious.
Fucking go for it dude. Some of the best sex I've ever had has been with older guys.

>other pics have his face :P
errr just crop them or scribble over his face?
>>
>>7620890
Dude. He's fancy in the way he dresses, he works at a bank for god's sake.
>>7620895
o-ok.
>>
File: ded.jpg (77KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
77KB, 1080x1080px
>>7620482
>mfw been chatting with a super hot muscle bear daddy regularly for months
>mfw there's an ocean between us

my daddy is out there and I can't reach him
>>
>>7620936
holy fuck is that him??

>there's an ocean between us
Do you ever get sickeningly jealous knowing that he's still banging other dudes because he's a realist and knows that you two aren't going to be a thing in the near future?
because I'm in a similar position to you and I get so fucking mad sometimes thinking of all those guys who message him on scruff.
>>
File: tumblr_oglkoeZs151u208bxo1_1280.jpg (38KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oglkoeZs151u208bxo1_1280.jpg
38KB, 720x720px
>>7620904
Was referring to his face being fem. Not the way he dresses.
>>
>>7620958
You sound like you need serious mental help. Honestly.
>>
>>7621367
Just becuase he doesn't have a beard doesn't mean he's fem dude

Here's another pic of him
>>
>>7621532
His chin looks round in the other picture, definitely most likely a fem face or just a revolting one desu neko chan
>>
File: Grown-Out-Buzz-Cut-for-Mr.-Bale.jpg (31KB, 450x664px) Image search: [Google]
Grown-Out-Buzz-Cut-for-Mr.-Bale.jpg
31KB, 450x664px
Can you be masc without a full beard? I hate that I only grow a goatee.
>>
File: 214354.png (1MB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
214354.png
1MB, 719x1280px
>>7621532
A beard wouldn't even make a difference. Beardless guys can be masc looking. This>>7621541

His body is nice, but his face has got to look nice too, anon.
>>
>>7621639
He looks life a harry baby.
>>
File: 1431228043922.jpg (44KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
1431228043922.jpg
44KB, 500x613px
>>7621541
round faces are easily the hottest faces
>>
>>7621639
>says a round face is ugly
>posts a guy with a chubby round face
ok
>>
File: 1472453159673.jpg (56KB, 464x617px) Image search: [Google]
1472453159673.jpg
56KB, 464x617px
Is this a shop?

Please don't let it be a shop :(
>>
File: 43223523.jpg (79KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
43223523.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
>>7622319
Reading comprehension. I never said round was ugly.

Stopped caring hours ago anyhow, so whoopdee doo. Good luck with the hook up.
>>7622426
Anyones bulge would look huge if they tucked their briefs behind everything to make em pop out, anon.
>>
>>7620565
ew.
old men are disgusting.
>>
File: 1431464934052.jpg (115KB, 839x839px) Image search: [Google]
1431464934052.jpg
115KB, 839x839px
>>7622518
my bulge wouldn't
>>
File: 1474653859215.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474653859215.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>7622568
Prove it.
>>
>>7621995
I'm not saying they can't be hot, but your example doesn't apply because there's a beard.

>>7621624
Yes absolutely. Brad Pitt, John Hamm, Joe Mangiello, Matt McConaughey, etc.
>>
File: 1429377333479.jpg (131KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
1429377333479.jpg
131KB, 500x674px
>>7622572
nah I prefer posting other people's
>>
>>7620958
No that's not him. He's way hotter desu.

And no, I don't get jealous. We usually talk about the guys we're banging which is kinda hot in a way
>>
I'm don't know how you do it fåm. I want to be the only one with his cummies up my boi puscie
>>
but then again I get the feeling he's not interested in other boys :3
>>
>>7622789
Is this concerning the Scottish dude?
>>
>>7622796
Aye pal
>>
>>7622426
that looks like my ex, buldge included :3
>>
>>7622819
Well, that's so goddamn adorable of him.
>>
>>7622789
Nice. Good luck m8.
>>
>>7622862
Damn. How did he end up as your ex? Can you pass on my number to him?
>>
>>7622862
>:3

Lasted I couple months I assume.
>>
This thread needs more underwear bulges
>>
File: 1430181474190.jpg (79KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430181474190.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
Agreed
>>
File: 1431311605945.jpg (167KB, 960x786px) Image search: [Google]
1431311605945.jpg
167KB, 960x786px
>>
File: 1431369434141.jpg (43KB, 287x640px) Image search: [Google]
1431369434141.jpg
43KB, 287x640px
>>
File: 1431870917889.jpg (59KB, 451x564px) Image search: [Google]
1431870917889.jpg
59KB, 451x564px
>>
File: tumblr_oj6q6d0Qki1tnkxl4o1_1280.jpg (233KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj6q6d0Qki1tnkxl4o1_1280.jpg
233KB, 750x1000px
>>
File: tumblr_oikv703xie1vrnpk7o1_1280.jpg (44KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oikv703xie1vrnpk7o1_1280.jpg
44KB, 604x453px
>>
File: 1478819758365-fit.jpg (65KB, 456x662px) Image search: [Google]
1478819758365-fit.jpg
65KB, 456x662px
>>
>>7623331
Can we post our own?
>>
File: tumblr_ohygdfDyaN1s2ano9o3_400.gif (2MB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohygdfDyaN1s2ano9o3_400.gif
2MB, 314x314px
>>7624185
it's advised
>>
>>7624185
Do it
>>
>>7624185
It'll probably be disappointing and you'll delete it 4 minutes after you post it, but do it anyways. Plenty of oldfags around here who love insecure dudes.
>>
>>7624288
>tfw grower not shower
:(
>>
>>7624322
Growers are my personal preference, but I'm just being realistic with that anon. It happens so often when people think they want to post themselves.
>>
File: 20170121_013439.jpg (536KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
20170121_013439.jpg
536KB, 1000x1333px
the bulge no one asked for
>>
>>7624348
saved.
>>
>>7624350
y-you too
>>
File: ....png (189KB, 277x295px) Image search: [Google]
....png
189KB, 277x295px
>>7624348
>>
File: 3692.jpg (56KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
3692.jpg
56KB, 500x241px
Rodgers was supposed to come out after our super bowl win.

Where did everything go wrong
>>
>>7624403
Yeah I miss elliot too...
>>
File: IMG_20161226_160714.jpg (1MB, 1940x2596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161226_160714.jpg
1MB, 1940x2596px
>>7624348
They didn't not ask for it though.
>>
>>7624435
gyno
>>
>>7624480
Lel
>>
Is this thread a display of autoandrophilia?
>>
>>7624534
Yeah
>>
>>7624547
Oh okay then I'm in good company
>not sure if I want to be with them or BE them
>>
File: 1483490954733.png (360KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483490954733.png
360KB, 450x600px
>>7624582
That's how I started out too.

Now I know the answer is both.
>>
>>7624386
everyone makes fun of my bellybutton
>>
File: Johnny_99976a_5907617.jpg (112KB, 900x671px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny_99976a_5907617.jpg
112KB, 900x671px
>>7624975
Same
I used to tell myself "I'm don't want that, I just want to be that"
Then I stopped being in denial.
>>
>>7625379
>I'm don't want that, I just want to be that
ok
>>
File: IMG_20170120_205117.jpg (31KB, 389x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170120_205117.jpg
31KB, 389x400px
>>7622545
>>>>>>>>>>/out/
If you like fem young boys you're not gay you're just a beta degenerate numale gtfo REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7625398
fuck outta here gramps
>>
File: 1443109108156.jpg (245KB, 512x667px) Image search: [Google]
1443109108156.jpg
245KB, 512x667px
>when you send him a pic and he stops replying

you can lift the ugly away :ccccc
>>
>>7625654
>when you send him a face pic and he blocks you
i feel ya brah
>>
>>7625379
Same. Some of my first gay experiences were looking at the cubes if Muscle magazines and getting hard.

Wish I had started lifting seriously earlier in life.
>>
Is there a mascgen discord?
>>
>>7626275
No. And we don't want one.
>>
File: IMG_8922.jpg (135KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8922.jpg
135KB, 640x800px
>>7625379
>tfw want to have that, not want to be that
Just wanna be a toned otter for a big strong muscle bear is that so wrong
>>
>>7626870
Thats what i want too anon
I want to experiment with both, bulk like crazy and get bigfat mode and then cut to shredded cunt. See what gets me more bear dick
>>
Don't you guys already have face pics on your Grindr profile? Of course people are going to change their minds about you after the big reveal. Having a nice body is great and all, but the majority of guys want a specific kind of face. You're not necessarily ugly, you're probably just not his type. You could avoid this pain by putting up a nice looking face picture (not a selfie) that hints at your muscular build. Then send a shirtless pic to guys instead of a face picture.
>>
>>7627253
I ignore like 80% of messages on grindr anyways.
>>
Do you guys have dark circles under your eyes?
Ive had them since as long as I remember and I havent managed to get rid of them still
Do you consider them unattractive or does it not matter to you?
>>
>>7628485
I've had them forever and growing up people said I always look stoned which is annoying. But for the most part I think I've been blessed with an inoffensive, conventionally attractive face
>>
>>7628485
No they went away a couple years ago. Once in a while they'll return when I don't get enough sleep or don't drink enough water.

>consider them unattractive
Not really unattractive on its own, but it's one of those things that drags down your aesthetic needlessly (like acne). I'm not going to suddenly turn down a date because he has dark circles. Then again I also wouldn't do so if the guy has acne but for some people that's like a huge turn off so I guess to each their own.
>>
File: CFelsV-WgAAcXQl.jpg (7KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
CFelsV-WgAAcXQl.jpg
7KB, 238x250px
>tfw you see two beefy musclebears at the gym all the time never working out with each other
>always wanted to ask one of them out but I'm too scrawny
>tfw go to a restaurant and see them holding hands and other PDAs
>>
>>7628524
How did you not know they were already fucking when you saw them working out with each other?
>>
>>7627253
I've since pretty well don't the opposite. Honestly if you're in shape there's more ass on grindr then you can reasonably use. It isn't a huge problem if your approach is sub optimal.

>>7628485
I've got them too. I used to be more selfconscious about it. But honestly it hasn't really effected my life.

Still get called hot & handsome. But those people might just have low standards. Lol
>>
>>7628528
one would do legs the other would do back, they'd never do the same thing together

how was I suppose to know ;___;
>>
>>7611365
wow jupp and sp got older...
...and hotter
>>
>>7628528
>>7628524
This comic is so true it hurts

>>7628532
>but those people might just have low standards
Necessary viewing: https://youtu.be/CMGtCBEe1NM
>>
>>7628621
Loving yourself helps. But I don't think it's as fundemental as you think.
>>
>>7628621
>why I'm screwed in webcomic format
>>
>>7628621
>This comic is so true it hurts
Well the comic isn't the entire picture, obviously because it's a comic.
Really we're more likely to notice 'clones' dating each other because that's weird to us, or simply because we want to be with people like the 'clones'.

Then there's the other fact that a lot of couples morph into each other due to living together. Not drastically obviously big nosed people don't suddenly become small nosed. But for example since they're now living together and sharing food, they both become the same shape. It's pretty interesting desu neko chan
>>
>>7628621
they looked like bottomleft but with o'clock shadow
>>
>>7628485
Just put on some light concealer. Easiest fix ever
>>
File: 14234435456.jpg (94KB, 540x507px) Image search: [Google]
14234435456.jpg
94KB, 540x507px
>>7628621
I think the worst thing you can do is being average.

For example, plenty of bears are into twinks because they like being with someone significantly smaller, slimmer, smoother, etc.

Basically having something that makes you stand out helps a lot. If you're average looking, you may be handsome, but not really interesting.

in the end it's all very shallow though which is sad.

>tfw no bear bf
>>
>>7628536

That's more the sign that they're fucking. Gym partners do the same stuff at the same time. BFs go to the gym at the same time and do their own thing. Then shower together.
>>
I've been thinking a lot about the future and I don't really know how I feel about it.
>>
>>7628971
Hard times make strong people, anon
>>
>>7628931
by that logic you could say that all the guys who happen to go to the gym at the same time but don't work out with each other are boyfriends though
>>
>>7629123
>>>/femgen/
>>
>>7629078
No, that's not the same logic because we're talking about a situation where two guys go to a gym together but work separately. Gay gymfags do this a lot to not 'alert' anybody. Str8 gymfags work on the same things at the same time because they don't give a fuck about what other people think of them, no homo bro.
>>
File: IMG_8924.jpg (117KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8924.jpg
117KB, 537x720px
>>7629167
In my experience, I feel really unsexy and weak when I'm working out and would rather not embarrass myself to my partner by working out with him. Also, since I tend to want my bfs to be bigger and stronger than me, it wouldn't make sense to work the same routine since we'd be working towards different goals
>>
>>7629448
There you go that's another explanation.
>>
>>7629167
And how can you tell wether two guys are together but working out separatedly or working out separatedly because they are not together?
>>
I just came hard to straight porn.
What does this mean?
>>
>>7629529
Most likely that you self inserted as the woman.

Do you want that straight cock inside of you?
>>
File: t_u_m_b_l_r.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
t_u_m_b_l_r.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>7628528
>work out with each other
>hm must be gay
There's a myriad of reasons to work out in pairs without wanting to fuck each other. You're socializing, it helps make something repetitive more engaging, you always have a spotter, the friendly banter and competition helps pushes you to improve, etc.
>>
>>7629508
Because they literally walked in together chatting and then split up and then during their break get back together. Or are just constantly eyeing each other.
>working out separatedly because they are not together
then they wouldn't be eyeing each other

>>7629552
>work out with each other
>hm must be gay
But we're talking about a specific situation. Why bother interjecting your opinion if you aren't going to read the thread?? Seems so fucking pointless.
>>
>>7629542
not really
>>
>>7629529
There's a lot of really good straight porn, and a lot of the men vary in aesthetics in comparison to gay porn so it's so much easier to find what you like. I always self-insert as the female though and cum buckets.

But if your thing was wacking off to that female form, you might be gay af~~
>>
>>7629597
the girl was kinda cute desu.
Maybe I'm more bi than i thought.
>>
>>7629602
go for it familia, enjoy what you want to enjoy~
>>
>>7629617
sexuality is weird mayn
>>
File: no_homo.gif (2MB, 540x380px) Image search: [Google]
no_homo.gif
2MB, 540x380px
I AM OK NOFAP NOPORN AND I AM GETTING HORNIER BY THE DAY WHO OF YOU WANTS TO BOTTOM FOR ME REEEEE
>>
>>7629648
mate finding someone to fuck is so easy.
Especially as a top.
Just go on grindr/fabguys/squirt etc
>>
>>7629648
>tfw you will never have someone meditate on you while they're in you
>>
>>7629580
They could as well be two friends with different routines.

I'm sorry but you reasoning just doesn't hold up. Especially since that anon didn't say at any moment that he saw them walking in together or eyeing each other.
>>
>>7630140
I'm sorry but you're effectively drawing out this conversation for no good reason, probably due to some weird need to defend going to the gym with somebody you aren't fucking or rationalizing your loneliness. Who the fuck knows. Please seek other hobbies in your life. Thank you.
>>
>>7629597
>it's so much easier to find what you like
Not true. You can't search for what the dude looks like in straight porn annoyingly. I, weirdly, really enjoy watching slightly overweight daddies bang busty milfs. It's hard to find though. There's this beefy guy with a massive back tattoo and a massive dick who fucks ugly British house wives. He's a total animal and I love him. It's all very amateur though and I can't find his name anywhere.
>>
>>7630197
You are the one who made a ridiculous statement to begin with. Don't get mad if people call you on that. Makes you look like a bitch.
>>
>>7629448
My bf is like you. He gets embarrassed because he doesn't lift as much as someone almost twice his size. He keeps getting discouraged, and I'm not sure how to motivate him.

I tried to tell him he was doing great, but he felt I was being patronizing.
>>
>>7630726
Praise is key imo. Give him cummy rewards when he hits milestones.
>>
>>7630894
I've tried being liberal with the praise. I'll try more sexual rewards. Lol
>>
>>7630985
Midwest anon? did you get a bf?
>>
>>7631063
Yeah. Qt asian Twink.
He's pretty amazing.
>>
>>7631136
I'm happy for you. I hate your bf because i'm jealous of him but I'm glad you're happy.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>7631136
>tfw asian but not cute
>>
>>7631306
Lol nothing to be jelly about. I'm average as fuck.
>>
>>7631352
I respectfully disagree.
>>
>>7631352
I respectfully agree anonkun~

>>7631306
>I hate your bf because i'm jealous of him
Don't be a loser with this shit. It makes you seem so petty, no amount of "but im happy for you" fixes that. This isn't a fucking romcom bitch he won't fall in love with you just because you 'care' about his happiness for a second.
>>
>tfw beard grows 1mm per week
>tfw pubes grow 1mm per day

How do I reverse this?
>>
>>7631575
Relax yourself, brother. It's merely shitposting.
>>
>>7631577
Stand on your head
>>
>>7631577
Realizing your face goes through more environment stress than your pubes do so chill.

>>7631592
Apply yourself potentially.
>>
File: October 16, 2016 at 0710PM.jpg (30KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
October 16, 2016 at 0710PM.jpg
30KB, 720x540px
>tfw you get unironically called daddy

not sure how to feel about it
>>
File: tumblr_mqij21ha9E1s9s12ho1_500.jpg (46KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqij21ha9E1s9s12ho1_500.jpg
46KB, 500x373px
>tfw bf always shouts out breed my ass daddy as I'm fucking him
>I'm younger then him by 5 years
It's so awkward, and he's loud enough to wake up my roommate
>>
File: 6544747.jpg (130KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
6544747.jpg
130KB, 480x640px
>mfw he wants to buy and try out a double ended dildo

Curious.
>>
>>7632562
A double dildo seems to be one of those ideas that sound great in your mind but are actually really uncomfortable irl. Like sex on the beach. It may be actually fun though.
>>7632429
Hot
>>
File: 1485141023928.jpg (136KB, 750x739px) Image search: [Google]
1485141023928.jpg
136KB, 750x739px
>>7631349
I'm sure you're cuter than you think.
Post pics.
>>7631516
Thanks bb
>>7632147
>>7632429
I've been called daddy a lot to, by guys older than me. I think a lot of guys just use it as a generic label for an attractive guy.
>>
File: tumblr_odbprm1CG61rkn94qo2_1280.jpg (101KB, 662x781px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odbprm1CG61rkn94qo2_1280.jpg
101KB, 662x781px
>>7633294
Did someone say "daddy"?
>>
>>7632429
We do daddy-son-roleplay in bed, it's hot af. There's an age gap, so it's kinda appropriate, I guess, but it was awkward at first. But I love it, when he's squirming and begging for cock, and I tease him, like, "daddy wants dick?" etc.
>>
>>
>>7634496
A couple more, just for the hell of it.
>>
>>7634502
>>
File: 1481481816036.jpg (93KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481481816036.jpg
93KB, 1080x1080px
>>7634505
>>
File: images (3).jpg (4KB, 102x102px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
4KB, 102x102px
>>7615074
This
>>
> DYEL socially awkward skelly
> can't get attention from the people I find attractive on any apps
> if someone shows too much interest in me, inevitably it's a creepy fat guy
> decide to hit the gym and go for husbando mode

> one and a half year later
> stopped using most hookup apps because I was getting too many messages
> get matched on tinder with most people I like
> guys comment on how I look handsome after just a handful of messages
> now my social awkwardness is considered charming and funny
> still an autist inside, can't deal with this without thinking they're being insincere
> don't like guys unless they're autists like me

Help me, mascgen. I am still my own biggest obstacle in this.
>>
>>7635100
Well, congrats on getting /fit/. Go you!

I'm thinking that maybe you're going about it the wrong way. If you can, maybe you should join some kind of social activities and get to know people there, instead of on apps? or, IDK, there might be an association for gay guys with mental issues in your neck of the woods, so you can meet other neuro-untypical people like yourself?

At any rate, when I was using the hookup apps, it was exactly for that - hooking up, not long-term anything other than a fuck buddy or two. So don't despair. I'd usually recommend to go into meatspace to meet people for more than casual sex. Just my two cents. Godspeed, anon!
>>
>>7635160
I'm moving to a place closer to the city center and I've been more social lately, and once I settle down I'll go to some of the gimmicky classes my gym offers to see if I'll make some friends.
The thing is most people here are closeted (I'm not) and there're no gay clubs for any sort of activity. I've tried MeetUp, I've looked around my college's projects and groups (I'm the anon whose college gym is extremely shitty), there's simply no open groups around here.
The only groups that do exist are local whatsapp friend groups, but it's not like I know the people who are in them. The few people I do know who kind of are into that aren't nice people at all, and some are sex workers.
Gay bars are shit and I always come back from them feeling depressed.
Also, I didn't mean that I'm clinically autist, I was referring to the 4chan-autist thing.
>>
>>7635213
>4chan-autist thing
Ah OK, that's what I get for taking it literally.

It sounds like you're doing everything you can to get out of your shell and meet people in real life, so I think you just need to keep at it. Hanging out with shitty people, btw, is not worth it - I did for some years, and I've nothing to show for it. But I always only used bars for hookingup and then had all my interests in straight(ish)-space, if you understand. So I've never really felt in- or excluded from gay social life, mostly cuz I've never desired to be a part of it.
>>
File: January 14, 2017 at 0652AM.jpg (57KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
January 14, 2017 at 0652AM.jpg
57KB, 500x470px
>>7634488
>tfw no boy bf to impregnate the fuck out of him with my daddy seed

why live
>>
>>7635312
big belly aesthetics are qt af
just feeling that belly on your back as he fucks you is gold
>>
>>7625657
It's after sending my body that they stopped replying...

At least they liked my face???

Oh well, got myself an awesome bf with the ideal body myself.
>>
>>7615074
>>7635050
If it's in social media, they obviously don't care too much about it.

If defintely do someone for being this "spiteful" without at least talking it over first.
>>
>soft belly, slags a bit
>bf has a perfect belly that makes him look slightly beargnant

Wtf how do I get that? He doesn't even work out. We have about the same amount of belly fat too.
>>
>>7635375
Sitting a lot helps. Same with drinking a lot of beers/alcohols in general. Greasy food too.
Oh and then genetics.
>>
>>7635213
I'm pretty similar. It takes a while to recover, I still am.

You just have to keep trying to be social. Eventaully you realize everyone is a little bit autismo and spills their spaghetti sometimes. The difference between well adjusted people and autismo types is how they handle thier spilt spaghetti.
>>
>>7635360
>got myself an awesome bf with the ideal body myself.
Then why're you messaging other dudes?

>>7635375
Cirrhosis of the liver.
>>
>>7635380
I don't think that's true at all.
>>
>>7635389
These messages were before I got together with him. I was just remembering.
>>
Dark Souls 3 DLC
https://youtu.be/igomOLwqsV0

How does mascgen feel about the last piece of content for the Dark Souls universe?
>>
>>7635391
Don't think what's true?
>>
>>7635445
I'm conflicted, I want to know more about it but I don't to be spoiled. Ashes of Ariandel's pretty much showed everything it had
>>
>>7635489
From Soft DLC has always been the most lore-dumping fanservice stuff which is why it's so great. I think the dragon in the trailer is Ocelot
>>
>>7635518
...Anon, I didn't want to be spoiled...
>>
>>7635548
You didn't like fighting Artorias or Manus in DS1?

This is the last bit of information we'll get in-universe of the Dark souls canon. There's nothing else you want to know?
>>
Now that the dust has settled.

Have you ever had gender dysphoria?
>>
>>7635551
I just want to go into the DLC completely blind. But I do want to know some stuff, particularly about the Deep, the Sable Church and [spoiler] whether or not Ornstein and the Nameless King were a power couple [/spoiler]

>>7635630
No, not really
Did you?
>>
>>7635445
Literally disappointed they're finishing off the souls series with the most disappointing game and the most disappointing DLC.

Fromsoft are hacks desu neko chan
>>
>>7635630
Never true dysphoria, just teenage angst.

I could pass as a girl when I was 14-16 so that helped.

I still have some androgynous features but I wouldn't pass nowadays. Not that I'd like to.

It was fun back then though
>>
>>7635665
I went into DS3 and AoA more or less blind and I had a blast with them. Wish there was more in AoA, but I think they made development concessions for the PvP modes.

WHEN IS /LGBT/ GONNA GET SPOILER TEXT REEEEEEE

>>7635675
I mean I don't think a sequel could have ever been as good as the first because you kill all the most important characters in the first game so everything after is just going to feel less important. I'm glad Miyazaki is moving on. I'm excited what they have planned
>>
>>7635630
I get jelly at guy bigger than me and with a better beard. Is that gender dysphoria?
>>
>>7636083
I mean, bloodborne was easily just as great as the original DS, so they could have absolutely created a wonderful game. Instead they gave us this shit which pretty much is as abysmal as every other fan game out there.

How can you be excited for what they have planned when they haven't shown anything off? That seems pretty retarded. At least being excited for Kojimas next project makes sense because they already have two teasers out.
>>
File: IMG_8928.jpg (76KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8928.jpg
76KB, 640x853px
>>7636124
I'm excited that they're moving on BECAUSE bloodborne was so good. It was fresh and new and a brand new world. Dark Souls 3 was good but everything most important to the lore of that universe has already happened or is gone. I would rather them create entirely new worlds like bloodborne because they won't be beholden to previous lore. I don't know why you're so salty about DS3. I enjoyed it at least

>>7636092
That's just called envy
>>
>>7636092
Same. Less about the beard though.

Just gotta channel those feels into gains.
>>
>>7636268
I'm not even a mascgen lurker, i'm not even masc, actually i'm a skinny manlet, but i saw somebody discussing bloodborne and ds, wanted to barge in.
Just here to add that dark souls 3 is unnecessarily long and bases itself on the appeal of "HEY, see this, it's exactly *add something that was in ds1*, see it, fan? see it? are you nostalgic yet?". It has a few highlights, interesting bossfights, and AoA was at least decent, I liked the quiet death-like atmosphere and the second (and last) bossfight was original. Nothing that stands out or would be remarkable in any way, but bloodborne had this entirely new appeal to itself and its new world, made players want to discover the lore and secrets because it was a completely new adventure. No call backs, all based on its own worth, and the DLC was easily as good as the artorias DLC, if not better. I'd say even better.
Sorry for the intrusions, i'll leave the muscle club now
>>
File: 1427116095432.jpg (27KB, 798x800px) Image search: [Google]
1427116095432.jpg
27KB, 798x800px
>>7635329
>just feeling that belly on your back as he fucks you is gold
so truuuuuuu
>>
>>7635630
When I was a campy teenager I was jealous that girls had a larger wardrobe choice than guys
>>
>>7636794
I'm still jealous because women's clothes are so much cheaper reeee
>>
>>7636897
Really? Admittedly I've never looked, but I always thought that women were by far the larger market when it comes to high end designer clothes. Like, aren't most "nice" dresses upwards of £300?

I'm more jealous that they get to walk around in yoga pants in public.
>>
>>7636777
Not digging the belly.
I asked my bf of he'd be okay with me getting fat, and he said he's love me no matter what.
When I asked if I could rest my fat belly on his head as he sucked my dick he was horrified. lol

>>7636964
They do seem pretty comfy.
>>
File: tumblr_oh3znj7OWX1vrnpk7o1_500.jpg (46KB, 450x604px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh3znj7OWX1vrnpk7o1_500.jpg
46KB, 450x604px
>>7636992
>horrified
times to get a new bf

I fucking love when a guy makes you deep throat his dick and your face gets smooshed up into his belly.
>>
>>7637079
>tfw masc gen is now just fatty gen
>>
>>7635453
He doesn't think it's true that us normies also sperg out on occasion. I would say it's very much true, and that people who do not occasionally sperg out are not to be trusted. Control freaks give me the creeps.
>>
>>7637079
Well, there's something to be said for a few pounds on the stomach, but my hubby wants to get rid of it, and I will support him the whole way. Otherwise; I'd be a hypocrite, cuz I'm also working out to get rid of the excess fat (which honestly isn't much at this point, I just hate how/where it hangs)

>>7635630
Nah. Never really felt that way. Though it was confusing when I was coming to terms with being gay.
>>
File: 148348935.png (322KB, 331x586px) Image search: [Google]
148348935.png
322KB, 331x586px
>>7636964
Women are the largest market because they buy more clothes, and usually and outfit is not just a dress but a purse, shoes, jewlery, etc.

But each single piece of clothing is usually cheaper than men's clothing. At least here. I see clothing stores selling sorta fancy dresses for what a pair of normal jeans cost, or even less.

>>7637186
>90 pics of muscle dudes
>2 pics of bellies
>fatty gen
>>
File: Worlds_Strongest_Man_Banner_04.jpg (214KB, 636x308px) Image search: [Google]
Worlds_Strongest_Man_Banner_04.jpg
214KB, 636x308px
How much would you pay to be passed around by these men, /mascgen/?
>>
>>7637741
Shouldn't they be paying me?
>>
>>7637567
That's two pics too many senpai.
>>
>>7634505
I messaged that guy on scruff lol, we had a good conversation but he lives on the otherside of the world
>>
File: paulisbetterthenjustin.jpg (55KB, 640x740px) Image search: [Google]
paulisbetterthenjustin.jpg
55KB, 640x740px
>this guy winks at you in the gym lockerroom

what do you do /fit/?
>>
>>7637870
this guy and his bf have such weird, artificial bodies. He has a nice ass though.
>>
>>7637870
Cry because I've got a bf.
>>
>>7637912
its probably the roids
>>
>>7638030
Not at all, really. I actually think the opposite is happening. Men are allowed to be more feminine than they have been in ages, if not ever, and that is definitely not going away right now.
>>
File: 14748383257.jpg (136KB, 682x926px) Image search: [Google]
14748383257.jpg
136KB, 682x926px
>>7637760
>no fun allowed
>>
>>7637991
Yeah. That plus high body fat makes for a weird body shape in general.
>>
>>7638030
It is a new agree of masculinity. Basically dudes are dividing into two camps.

Nu-males and alpha or traditional males. Basically since women have been pushing for feminization and the end of "toxic masculinity" there are those who embrace it and those who reject it, to varying degrees.
>>
File: 1377633804288.jpg (242KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1377633804288.jpg
242KB, 650x650px
>>7638137
No fat chicks
>>
>>7638030
> feels like there's gonna be another paradigm-shift where men dig their way out of feminized society
I think I feel the same way you do, anon.
I never was a particularly masculine or feminine kid, I was just average at best and a socially awkward wimp at worst. And my role models of masculinity weren't exactly great manly *men*, they were just regular men who had some old-fashioned notions of masculinity ("for example, men don't cry and are emotionally unavailable") who I did not in any way agree with. My dad, for example, tried to follow that and fell in a decade-long depression, so how could I ever see that as good?
Also, in a way some aspects of masculinity are denied to gay men (having kids and everything that comes with it, for example) while femininity is pushed to us. So that makes it very easy for us to fall into being average or feminine.

But, over these last few years, I've thought about this and realized that masculinity is actually not inaccessible to me. Some life stuff lead me to becoming a leader for a lot of people and I've realized how effective leadership is intimately entwined with masculinity (problem-solving, emotional stability, conflict resolution, guiding people, teaching classes, providing for your subordinates), and becoming /fit/ lead me on another journey too, about discipline and slow self-improvement.
Also, I've started realizing how shitty women can be, too, and that if toxic masculinity is a thing then toxic femininity is also real.

> sorta feel the ground shaking?
I mean, because I've spent my life thinking that masculinity is not possible for me, it does feel pretty good now that I realize it's value and understand how I can achieve it.

>>7638097
>>7638203
These two anons make good points. Despite my personal experiences, I don't think many men are going through the same. At least I only see around me a lot of men going further and further into femininization, and very few actively going against it.
>>
>>7638198
it's a world wide thing desu senpai

or a western world + some asian countries thing at least
>>
>2017
>masculine and feminine energies are still viewed as 'opposites' by normies
>normies are allowed to post on 4chan, on my mascgen nowadays
fucked up
>>
The destruction of gender roles and stereotypes is not a bad thing. We're freer than we've ever been to do what we want to do. No societal constraints. I understand that this might be an unpopular opinion in a thread dedicated to worshipping masculinity, but outside of this little corner of the internet, I genuinely believe that the attitude shift we're experiencing is a largely positive thing.

And anyway, there are always going to be masculine guys to ogle, so don't worry about that.
>>
File: 1485246722686.jpg (42KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1485246722686.jpg
42KB, 720x405px
Is John Urshel the perfect man?
>Phd in maths
>plays football
>strong, big and kind

I want to marry him so bad
>>
File: gentle_reminder.png (618KB, 2480x980px) Image search: [Google]
gentle_reminder.png
618KB, 2480x980px
>>7638287
> pic related

>>7638358
> The destruction of gender roles and stereotypes is not a bad thing.
Not saying it's a bad thing, anon, freedom to choose your way of living is great. But no one can deny that masculinity is kind of being lost
>>
Is there any hope for a guy that can look like a twink and a very hairy otter at the same time?
>>
>>7638449
Why wouldn't there be hope for you, anon? If you want to get swole then being a twink is a great starting point, and being hairy would make you look even better.
If you want to remain a twink/otter then good for you too, you're already where you want to be.
But what do you want, anon?
>>
>>7638483
Weak men makes hard times
>>
>>7638422
Masculinity isn't kind of being lost. It's being re-established without violence as the foundation. I mean I don't want to hearken back to the fall of the greatest civilization ever, but they too re-established masculinity with a foundation of rationality and logic.
Unfortunately, due to all these petty regional wars, that has been lost and instead replaced by a brutal need for violence as a deciding factor.

So, no loss of masculinity occurring. Just returning back to the proper established notion of what it means to be masculine and how it works seamlessly with femininity. Not these stupid stereotypes of masculine = big giant dude who kills everyone /feminine = small bitch who does house chores.

In the same vein, it's kind of like how people try to separate emotions from their being. It's impossible, it's a stupid task. We're human beings. We feel. We utilize logic. We grow. That's it.
>>
>>7638403
He looks like a cuddler, but an absolute dominate top too.
>>
>>7638548
> It's being re-established without violence as the foundation.
> the greatest civilization ever
Ancient Greece was extremely militaristic, anon, they had all sorts of bloody conflicts... And their slave population was often kept in check by arbitrarily slaughtering them, in some city-states.
An essential part of being a man was being physically capable and ready to kill and die to defend your city-state, and in some city-states a death in combat was seen as honorable and enviable. In literature and history, the greatest examples of heroic men were all warriors with extensive military experience and a total lack of remorse in indiscriminate killing.
Athens thinkers indeed based masculinity around rationality, logic *and* physical prowess, but don't conflate Athenian thinking with that which was proposed by Greece as a whole in it's complex history.
Also, if we can be sure of one thing on this discussion is that most ancient greek city-states had cultures that despised femininity, both in men and in women, and that while they were tolerant towards sex between males they were very judgemental over feminine and "receptive" partners.

The dissociation of violence from masculinity is not a return to previous thought, it's actually a new, mostly untested concept. And phrasing it as that might be inaccurate because we don't even systematically glorify violence, what society does is glorify physical capabilities. We place greater value in men who are proficient of submitting the environment to their will (building stuff, collecting resources, helping people) that men who take part in arbitrary acts of violence (which is often seen as the kind of thing stupid teenagers do.)
>>
>>7638648
>greece
>not rome
i BEG UR PARDON
>>
>>7638694
kek
You got me, anon. Proceed
>>
>>7638548
You're my kind of anon.

This is a little off topic, but has anyone else noticed that /lgbt/ is one of the most /pol/ afflicted boards? Alongside /r9k/, /b/, /news/ and a few others. Most other boards either stick to their designated topics or, when loaded topics such as race, gender, and politics do come up, they're discussed civilly and intelligently with most posts being slightly left leaning. I only say because I spend a lot of time on /lgbt/ and it really bums me out seeing all the memester /pol/ attitudes really dominate here.
>>
>>7638504
I thought it was natural that bears only like bears and masc only likes masc.
>>
>>7611690
Lol, fuck that. Your partner shouldnt be showing off his junk to other guys who want to fuck him.

My ex snapped a picture of his dick to his "friends". It's not normal, it's a red flag
>>
>>7638826
Well, that's because /lgbt/ is stretchly related to societal and political issues. If you want people to stop beating you for being gay you need, laws and stuff, basically. On top of that being lgbt is part of what /pol/ considers degenerate.

However you rarely see the /pol/ anons that truly want to see all /lgbt/ people dead around here. In the end you can tell they are just shitposting for the most part. But I've seen some of them, on their board (aka their safe space), express true hatred towards lgbt people. It's kind of sad, actually. It must suck living with so much negative feelings inside of you.
>>
>>7639478
The thing is that even if these /pol/ types get what they want (which is increasingly likely in our current situation), they still won't be happy because villifying and punishing minorities won't make their lives any less lonely, angry, and pathetic. They'll still be angry, they'll still be hateful, and they'll still be blaming everyone else but themselves for their shitty lives

>>7638826
the /polgbt/ ship has given /pol/ types the illusion that they're welcome here, and they just have the sheer numbers over us to keep coming even with janitors banning their threads because our board is so slow
>>
>>7638826
I mean /pol/ was the containment board for a very long time. But, ever since around like 08 or so (around when for some reason reddit and somethingawful and etc became interwoven with 4ch), they've definitely been shitposting a lot more on other boards for whatever reason. Attention. Laughs. Some genuinely deluded.
The worst part about the entire situation isn't board spillage, it's the fact that we've gone from 'hey let's be edgy because we fucking can' to this weird genuine fear of other races and homos and what have you.

Most of the threads here though are relatively automated. If you stay long enough you'll pretty much be able to tell oh that's a [x] thread, as noted by the [x] image and the vague question in a passive aggressive manner. So you know to avoid them generally.
>>
File: 1485311683261.jpg (75KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1485311683261.jpg
75KB, 640x799px
>2017
>not having a sugar daddy
>>
>>7639703
>sugar daddies post 2006
LMAO
sugar babies are the thing now
>>
File: 1483919951373.jpg (43KB, 892x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483919951373.jpg
43KB, 892x960px
>>7639679
>4chan invented racism and homophobia

Can't wait until you freaks get hung ngl
>>
>>7639728
And this is a great example of a lot of the automation that goes on around here. [x] image with [x] peculiar statement that isn't even trying, and you can obviously tell who it is. Typically you would avoid responding to such but I'm just using it as a real world example.
>>
Does mascgen have a discord ?
>>
File: 1475624903022.png (1MB, 933x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1475624903022.png
1MB, 933x1251px
>>
>>7639703
I mean it's not like I don't want one

but I don't know any rich daddies

fucking faggets
>>
>>7639980
no and we don't want one (apparently)
>>
File: 1485319042747.gif (2MB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1485319042747.gif
2MB, 313x313px
T H I C C
>>
>>7640049
fucking hell what i wouldn't give for this guy to be my bottom bear bf. Do guys like this even date non-gym buffs?
>>
>>7640339
unfortunately.. I'd say no

unless he's just naturally buff, he's probably had to put quite a bit of work into this body, and wants someone who does the same. (coming an ex-spooky skeleton currently aspiring to be someone cute geeky guy's muscle bottom)
>>
>>7640385
that guy roids
>>
>>7640405
this
or is like 5'8 tops
>>
>>7640416
Actually I think he's like 6' something
iirc he did some porn but it was straight porn
>>
File: S2e5_Angry_heads.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
S2e5_Angry_heads.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>7640424
> straight porn
>>
>>7640424
links? proof? please?
>>
So, /mascgen/, tell me all I need to know about bulking.
>>
>>7638864
Oh, if that's what you want then yeah, typically that's what happens. But if you're a *really* good looking twink, and your standards aren't terribly high, you might have a chance while you're still young. But it's not going to be easy.

>>7640339
Guys like that? With the exception of fetishes, no, he probably doesn't.
>>
I got weirdly lucky tonight. Found a guy who was just a guy's guy, a little hairy and with some muscle. I considered bottoming for him (I'm usually a top). Anyway, once I saw his dick was curved I knew I would end up bottoming. He let me ride him and stayed hard the entire time I was struggling to get him in all the way (like I said, don't really bottom and I'm not used to it). Anyway, it was pretty good. Every time I've tried bottoming for guys with straight dicks it really hurt but this time it felt nice. Why do curved dicks feel so nice?
>>
>>7638864
Yeah, I think that's pretty natural - I try to look like what I want as well, because that's what I find sexy. So, bearded masc guys for me. Also, I brought home a twink once upon a time, and it was terrible - worst sex ever. Just trying to expand my horizons, but holy shitballs, it wasn't worth it, at all.

>>7640049
Probably not.
>>
> talking with guys on tinder
> no guys who look like they lift, so make do with guys who look like they might not be lazy fucks

> ask them if they practice some sport
> a few get triggered, most respond
> "I've started going to the gym three months ago, but it's so hard! And I just can't stop eating the stuff I like, hahaha"
> "Yeah, I started going to the gym some weeks ago, I'm thinking about going to crossfit... But I always skip so many classes hahaha"
> "I got a membership but going is so hard, I get so tired and sweaty"

> when I tell them I do powerlifting they start joking about how weak they are
> ask me if I can teach them how to lift
> if they send me a picture (which I don't even ask for) it's always of their flabby belly with barely any body hair and they're calling themselves bears

Why do people make fun of their sedentary habits? It's like they're proud of being lazy fucks
>>
File: Txdd.jpg (165KB, 480x602px) Image search: [Google]
Txdd.jpg
165KB, 480x602px
>>7641016
I really hate this trend of "haha my defects and flaws don't matter if I admit and laugh at them". I blame post modernism seeping into every possible form of mass media and society trying to emulate it. I'm sick of it.

Then again could be worse bro
>make okcupid a couple weeks ago out of loneliness
>there's some decent people but most are left leaning faggots with sideshaved dyed hair, state they're poly/demisexual on their profiles, "haha my hobbies include sleeping and eating aren't I original"
>Spanish has gendered nouns and adjectives, these people end their words with -x instead of -a or -o to make them gender neutral, which isn't a fucking thing you can do
>get matched with one or two qts but nothing comes of it
>get lots of likes from faggots though
>eventually get sick, like them back, post pic related on chat and block them and delete my profile
I think I'm going to go back to avoiding dating apps and keep lifting and eating hoping something comes up when I feel more confident about myself (it won't)
>>
File: 1484456533591.jpg (76KB, 540x702px) Image search: [Google]
1484456533591.jpg
76KB, 540x702px
>>7641016

>mfw trying for years to get buff and/practive bjj
>always lose motivation/freak out about my poor health/put work and errands on the pedestal and stark skipping classes
>even on excellent antidepressants and overall health i can't bring myself to go that one extra mile

I'm ashamed, but at the same time alsmost convinced that I'll never be anything more than a DYEL.

Maybe if I try a hookup app (and attempt to lose my virginity at 26) and get blatantly rejected might make me get my shit together.
>>
>>7641076
Hookup apps are not very good for your confidence, desu. It's the gay bar meat market on steroids and oxy. But I see your point. I'm just not sure if it's a good idea if you're already prone to low self-esteem.

You need to start putting your exercise first. I'm in that phase right now, but I'm between jobs and have the time to work my exercise habits into my daily life, before I start a new job - hopefully, it'll stick.
>>
>>7641066
The "x"-thing is creeping into German, too. I understand why, but also find it annoying.
>>
>>7641066
> end their words with -x instead of -a or -o to make them gender neutral
I'm the anon from Brazil, people do the same thing here.
> tfw you realize that these people are not limited to tumblr, they're real and just as obnoxious as you imagined
> they'll judge you for being a "heteronormative" gay while at the same time trying to get into your pants

Fortunately their unnaturally colored hair serves as a convenient warning sign.

>>7641076
Virginity is overrated. If you're not the kind of person who'll break down over your first experience being a hook up, go for it.
Getting buff is no guarantee that you'll meet someone you're compatible with, but it is worth it nonetheless.
>>
>>7639703
I've got one!
>>
File: 96320140702102048.jpg (16KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
96320140702102048.jpg
16KB, 180x192px
>>7641086

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

My mental health is better than ever, so now I think I just need to buckle up and get used to additional exertion, and reprioritize what I do in my time.

I'm gonna get stronger.

P.S. Escitalopram is a miracle of modern pharmacology.
>>
>>7641066
>these people end their words with -x instead of -a or -o to make them gender neutral
I don't really mind this. Gendered nouns are pretty dumb for more reasons than just gender politics. And honestly, I've started using them/they far more often just because it's easier.
You simpsons shitpost is funny. Saved ;^^)
>>
Rolling for Beard Edition
>>
>>7641136
Good to hear! I luckily don't suffer from much mental stress, except a bit of low self-esteem, so I might have a hard time imagining what you're going through.

>>7641130
And like brazil-anon says, getting fit is totes worth it. Your self-confidence will shoot up like a rocket and maintaining a steady gym schedule gives you a sense of accomplishment.
>>
>>7641206
Rollin'. Pic related, beard goals.
>>
>>7641130
>tfw you realize that these people are not limited to tumblr, they're real and just as obnoxious as you imagined
Why can't this shit just stay in the US
> they'll judge you for being a "heteronormative" gay while at the same time trying to get into your pants
I don't even give them the chance. Talking or looking like that is a pretty good indicator that you're embarrassing to be around and not worth my time.

>>7641154
It's all yours my friend :^)
Them/they isn't grammatically incorrect in English though, these people are shitting up the language because gendered nouns where male is the default for the sake of simplicity is oppressive apparently.
I'm not going to get upset over languages changing because of trends or stupid fads or whatever but they will eventually catch up to the States and start policing everyone else's language.
>>
>>7641154
As >>7641462 said, they/them isn't wrong in English, it's actually quite traditional. But what they do in Spanish and Portuguese is anomalous and we do have other resources to make something gender neutral, like placing a (a) after a male-gendered noum. It's just wrong and cringy
>>
>>7641665
>>7641665
>>7641665
>>7641665
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.