[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mascgen/ - Politeness edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 85

File: shit.jpg (106KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
106KB, 480x640px
Rule #1 - No tripfagging, no namefagging.
Rule #2. Section A - Don't respond to shit posters or namefags/tripfags.
Rule #2. Section B - Report shitposters.
Rule #3 - Post bara dudes

>zeemaps
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1904853
>tiny chat:
tc/mascgen
> /fit/ sticky
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
> Husbando Mode Pastebin (mostly meant for Intermediate lifters)
http://pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM

previous thread >>7532275

It's okay to disagree with each other! It's also possible to be nice about it!
>>
>>7569650
>It's okay to disagree with each other! It's also possible to be nice about it!
That doesn't sound right.
Pretty sure everyone who disagrees with me is Hitler.
>>
File: 1464826878149.gif (3MB, 295x254px) Image search: [Google]
1464826878149.gif
3MB, 295x254px
>>7569699
It's actually heresy to disagree
>>
ARE you on any supps or takin sum shxt to be better
I take a couple raw eggs to the dome n mix it with milk n other shxt so it don't taste bad but. only like 3-4 eggs daily should i double up? i'm 140 lbs n these drinks are gonna be good for CAL intake + protein. and i'm poor so idk about consistently getting whey prot. yet.
and of course i try to eat as much other food as i can throughout the day
n i use the gym 3-4x a week usually with maybe another day of exercise
>>
>>7569650
Lets make this better than last thread, this is /mascgen/ post bara dudes, /pol/ and trump fags need not to apply here
>>
>>7569738
CTR shill pls go
>>
File: shit.png (552KB, 591x417px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
552KB, 591x417px
This is probably a touchy video to post here, but I'm curious what /mascgen/ thinks about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td88z08a_4c

I found it pretty interesting and I mostly agree with what he has to say about Fight Club
>>
File: 1475550308911.jpg (97KB, 970x460px) Image search: [Google]
1475550308911.jpg
97KB, 970x460px
>>7569716
Good force yourself to eat. It sucks but the only way to put on mass is to train your body to eat enough calories. >>7569747
At work can't watch. Gotta a tldr?
>>
>>7569892
yeah calories really the only way to get bigger
>>
File: shit.jpg (55KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
55KB, 480x720px
>>7569892
The vid's called Fight Club and Toxic Masculinity and the basic point is that the movie is both an homage and a self-condemnation of the toxic masculinity that fight club cultivates. He also does a great job of distinguishing toxic masculinity from masculinity itself and how that factors into the movie.
>>
>>7569921
Masculinity is inherently antisocial, which I think think I'd say the movie betrays. Masculinity is focused on violence and domination as opposed to feminity's pacifism and submission. For a functioning society you need both, but outside of feudal social structures civilization is feminine.
>>
>>7569747
I'll give it a watch later but considering the guy is a complete numale for what I remember, I really don't care for what he thinks masculinity is or should be.
Don't get me wrong I've seen some of his videos, he knows his stuff and brings up interesting points, I just think a guy that looks like he's about to hold an "I need feminism because... " sign and apparently hasn't gotten over chads in high school has no business talking about this subject, but I'll watch.
>>
>>7569989
kek
>>
>>7569989
>Masculinity is inherently antisocial
I disagree. Men are human beings, and human beings are inherently social creatures. We crave acceptance from society so we perform roles that society prescribes to us, (i.e. notions of what makes a "real man") in the hopes of being accepted and valued in society. Strength is not the same thing as violence and domination, but toxic masculinity, (not masculinity, TOXIC masculinity) tells us that violence is masculine and strong when really it's just damaging to everyone around.
>>
>>7570031
This
Military is the best example. Masculinity in it's best form is rigid structure, loyalty, strong leadership and stoic discipline. Note that I mean military in it's hypothetical form not one spesific military. It can easily be corrupted and done wrong.
>>
>>7570011
>numale
I fully expected this to be the reaction when I shared the video, but nonetheless, you sort of play into one of his points here in that men are responsible for dictating what is acceptable masculinity to other men, which is mirrored in the movie.
>>
>>7569747
I often wonder if such levels of analysis mean anything to lay people. 99% of people never examine their lives this closely, so what good could analyzing the fuck out of a movie do for social good? Not that it's not a fun hobby, but does this guy think he's changing minds or making any difference by making videos like this. I would get the feeling he does and then make the assumption to say I doubt he is.
>>
File: shit.jpg (73KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
73KB, 500x569px
>>7570077
I actually quite enjoy long form video essays so there's definitely an audience for it but I think this as well as most media is mostly consumed by an audience already on their side. People rarely like to be challenged in their world views so while I find it a very well-written, insightful view about Fight Club and toxic masculinity, people who don't think toxic masculinity is even a thing would probably close the video at the two minute mark.

Not to say I don't do this either. I probably couldn't really sit through a 20-minute discussion on the Bible because I don't really value the Bible or Christianity at all
>>
>>7570100
It hurts my soul that so many gorgeous men join the Air Force
>>
>>7570119
It's like the Navy. You want to be able to claim to be a vet, without any actual risk of fighting.
>>
>>7570031
They meant antisocial in the medical sense. A lack of empathy and sociopath brutality and lack of regard for human life.

Asocial is what you're thinking of
>>
>>7570135
It almost makes me regret going Army instead of Chair Force
>>
>>7570141
>A lack of empathy and sociopath brutality and lack of regard for human life
This is even less innate to men and masculinity and more akin to mental illness
>>
>>7569747
Are there actually people out there who DON'T see Fight Club as a meditation on masculinity? It seems like a very obvious theme in the film (one of many, Fight Club is quite thematically dense) I don't know how you could view the film in any other way unless you really only watch it for the violence. It's pretty on the nose satire imo.
>>
File: 1480235072118.jpg (54KB, 555x547px) Image search: [Google]
1480235072118.jpg
54KB, 555x547px
>>7570135
>tfw too autistic to be a proud sailor
JUST
>>
>>7570152
>Army
>Not Marines
Not going to make it.
>>
>>7570168
Have you not heard about fraternities starting actual fight clubs of their own? I know a lot of dudes that don't get that Fight Club is a condemnation of the masculinity Tyler Durden espouses and worship it as being a true man to one extent or another.
>>
>>7570165
Hyper masculinity could be considered a mental illness, yes.
>>
>>7570180
I went into Army as a medic. Which can't be done as a marine
>>
>>7570182
I wasn't aware of that, no. I guess I give to much credit to the average film-going public.
Conceptually a Fight Club isn't any different from a sports club though except for it's secretive nature. It only becomes a problem in the movie once it evolves into a fascist terrorist regime.
>>
>>7570194
I suppose you're excused. This time.
>>7570182
The book stressed the homosexual overtones a lot more.
>>
>>7570287
The book was also written by a gay man
>>
File: shit.jpg (92KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
92KB, 1280x852px
>>7570287
I know that the author is gay and yes there is some homoeroticism in a bunch of shirtless, sweaty men in a basement, especially given how ripped Brad Pitt is in the movie.

But I think the movie shows how many men are undergoing a crisis of masculinity in the modern era, and Tyler Durden exploits that crisis and fear by feeding them not a freedom from the script of masculinity that society pressures them to follow, just different version of that same script and encourages them to follow his version. I think >>7570251 it's in this last point that so many people forget that Tyler Durden is the actual villain of the film and mostly focus on "IT WAS HIMSELF THE WHOLE TIME" twist
>>
>>7570333
I dunno how anyone could be surprised by that twist, it's foreshadowed early on and feels really obvious.
>>
>>7570383
When you're 15 or around that age when Fight Club is most impressionable to young men, especially if you haven't really seen """""deep""""" movies, that twist blows your mind.
>>
>tfw the odd man out because you haven't seen Fight Club
>>
>>7570400
It's decent.

I really like David Fincher but there are other movies from him that I like better. He's the most mainstream director that gets away with dark shit the most.
>>
>>7570425
When everyone gushed over it in high school I assumed it was shit because it was around the time everyone had a massive boner over Transformers 2
>>
>>7570439
Don't get me wrong, it's leagues better than Transformers 2 and has much more to say than Transformers 2, but it doesn't have as much going on as its most fervent fans would say it does. It's often like the very first stop on the way to becoming someone who appreciates film as opposed to someone who just watches movies, if that makes sense.
>>
>>7570287
>I suppose you're excused. This time.
More like all the time
>>
>>7570563
Do you have a cutesy nurse outfit?
>>
>>7569747
Ok, I agree with this much more than I expected. Even if I didn't it's still very well thought out and thorough, I love in depth long form essays like this.
I strongly disagree, though, that being expected to be masculine in a certain way and not being able to live up to it is what is driving modern men crazy.
I think the main problem is being told we have to be masculine, dominant and providers, while simultaneously getting a lot of shit for doing so.
You can't be traditionally masculine because it makes you a chauvinist pig; you can't be dominant because it's oppressive; and we're strong independant women who don't need no provider, so you won't mind if we take measures that make it harder to be one; but you have to be all three or you're not a real man.
That is IMO the biggest problem men in the West face and Dan fails to adress that.

>>7570056
Yes, I may be playing into that point, I shouldn't police what a man should be. I just have no respect for men that bend over backwards, pacify and change their character so much to suck up to women (what my definition for numale is, maybe I'm wrong). Then again, like he said, it's window dressing. You're still idealizing and objectifying women and building your entire persona around getting them, you're just changing the way you do it.

>>7570168
Totally, when someone says Fight Club is their favorite film it's a big red flag for me. Most people get lost in the "oh yeah Brad Pitt fighting people is so cool" and completely ignore all the themes.

>>7570400
You should, I agree with >>7570486 and it's babby's first "deep" film, but that doesn't mean it's not worth watching. Several years ago I noticed I haven't watched films like Fight Club, Alien, Reservoir Dogs, Blade Runner, etc, made a list and started to watch one movie per day. I stop when I run out of stuff to watch, then they pile up again through ecommendations and stuff, then watch one per day again until I run out and so on.

Sorry for the text wall.
>>
>>7569650
>http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

"Diet really boils down to eating the right amount of calories and getting the correct protein intake. As far as the other macronutrients, eat more of them if you want to gain muscle and eat less of them if you want to lose fat [1][2][3][4][5]. No, you can’t do both at the same time "

Sorry, but this ist plain wrong. Body fat is regulated by calorie intake. Muscle mass is dependend on training strenght and even more - protein (nitrogen) balance.
>>
pls help me
I've met this irish guy on scruff and im from Australia. He's real fucking hot and we seem to have a lot in common how do i get him to be my bf, he's also like 13 years older then me, im 18
>>
>>7571500
>I just have no respect for men that bend over backwards, pacify and change their character so much to suck up to women
I don't know why you're making this assumption that he's doing this to suck up to women or to white knight or whatever. It's possible for men to look at and discuss the problems with masculinity and try and talk about them purely in the interest of bettering their own sex. Hell, I'm a feminist and I'm not trying to have sex with women, obviously.
>inb4 mentioning feminism leads to a shitshow
Pls let's not it's an endless circle

>>7571705
I didn't originate the OP I just posted it mayne
>>
>>7569650
>Not feet edition

Mascgen pls
>>
>>7571867
Feet are gross
>>
>>7571850
It's not really an assumption. I love the behind the scenes TGWTG stuff because it is a complete garbage fire, so inevitably I've seen Dan Olson's Twitter and that's the impression I got.
Don't get me wrong, I can separate someone's personal life from their work. I still enjoy his and, for instance, Lindsay Ellis' videos a lot, they're very well made and researched, I just have no respect for these people outside of their work.

>mentioning feminism leads to a shitshow
Totally please let's don't.
>>
>>7571705
It's not entirely accurate, but it's mostly true. On 1000 calories, you're not going to build muscle even is most of it is protein.

>>7571706
Keep talking till one of you feels like visiting or one of your gets bored.
>>
>he ignored me again
I am an idiot for being attached to him
>>
>>7574097
What happened anon?
>>
Does it make you feel emasculated knowing trannies are more masc than allof you?
>>
>tfw tranny poster is back

>>7574097
Love makes fools of us all.
>>
A tranny is legit the most masculine poster here.

Pretty sad
>>
>>7569747
I really liked this video, anon, and thanks for bringing this for discussion. I'll just bring up a few points that I agreed/disagreed with:
> Being capable and ready for aggression is a part of toxic masculinity. (Around 2 minute mark.)
> Aggression and hostility are held up as macho standards. Natural if not desirable traits for men to have despite their overwhelmingly negative impact on people, groups and society.
That's the silly kind of thing people who have never been in dangerous situation say.
Two years ago I was working on a big college project, with around a 100 other students, around 60 women for 40 men. Most of the men in the group were sedentary, overweight men, few were truly physically capable.

Then, quite suddenly, a bomb exploded in the neighboring building, where we had been 10 minutes before. It was a robbery. We all huddled up in a classroom, called the police, were informed that the robbers had semi-auto guns, they'd likely want to make hostages of us. Some girls were crying histerically, some guys had essentially gone in a shock-like state, people were reacting in the most insane ways possible. I was trying to keep people calm and dealing with the people who were fainting, overall trying to keep people quiet and setting each person's escape route.
The two leaders of the project went out to find some of the security staff to protect us. They could have been killed. They were ready to fight if necessary.

I don't think anyone would dare calling that toxic masculinity. It only becomes "toxic" when this capacity for aggression is seen as "unproductive" (such as in the movie). Still, people will say that being capable of violence, even willing to hurt people, is necessarily bad, always toxic, totally ignoring that people like that are necessary when normal societal functioning is harmed.
When things go to shit, they'll want tough, capable men. But later, these same selfless men will be ignored and their attitude will be regarded as wrong.
>>
>>7576284
Continuing.
You can see that with veterans. While they're useful and when the government wants men to enlist, vets will be seen as a standard to be achieved. But when the conflict is over and they're no longer necessary, they're thrown away.
They're no longer heroes, instead they're PSTD-ridden dysfunctional animals who ought to be feared because they can go ballistic at any moment, or they're useless amputees who should have just died back in the war zone instead of becoming the ugly people they are today.

In that sense, I can understand why some people say that the First World War was the end of masculinity. If you went to the front you would find yourself in a war quite unlike any before. Trench warfare, with all it's innovations, was often an impersonal, honorless affair. Many combat zones were not even truly in conflict, and instead combatants of both sides had reached a gentlemen's agreement of falsifying combat so no one had to die.
People thought that going to war would solidify them as men, except it wasn't true anymore. You came back at least disillusioned, probably wounded and prematurely taken out of combat.

If you didn't go to war, you would be ashamed. You would be publicly exposed as not a man.
> http://www.inquiriesjournal.com/articles/151/the-white-feather-campaign-a-struggle-with-masculinity-during-world-war-i

And then, today, you'll see people saying that being capable of violence is toxic.
>>
>>7569747
> Toxic Masculinity is a social script that tells men and boys that the right way to be a man is to be violent, emotionally unavailable, sexually aggressive and so forth.

He's purposefully describing these concepts in a negative way. Instead of framing them like that, anyone can frame them as "capable of defending those around you, being emotionally stable and taking the initiative in seeking out a partner".
Describing them like that is purely arbitrary on his part, and it dishonestly hides a very essential fact to understanding masculinity: being all of these things is not easy, and society requires that men be like that because it's socially useful. Society, specially a decades ago, required men to be like that to raise and maintain a family, and an unstable man didn't defend his family was undesirable.
Society can require terribly difficult things of us, and to achieve that it'll reward those who conform by affording privileged freedoms, rights and actions.

> It's a narrow, confining definition of a man that shuts off a vast range of human experiences and marginalizes the men who fail to conform to that societal standard.
> Society is structured to reward men who follow the script and marginalizes those who don't.

Yeah, here's the thing. Being "marginalized" by failing to conform is, actually, the default state of a man — of a boy. You're not entitled to significant, society-wide respect. You're not even entitled to fully-realized dignity (try being homeless) — that you'll have to conquer yourself, and at most you can appeal to the judicial system if someone actively harms your reputation in an unjustified way.
When men who are inadequate under society's standards try to claim the active respect and admiration given to those who go through the hardships to achieve a socially-desirable ideal, they're actually trying to claim something that has never been indiscriminately granted and for which they have not worked for.
>>
Did I take a wrong turn at cuckgen?
>>
>>7576284
Exactly. There's no wrong with being violent, or more precisely being prepared for violence. Being irrationally violent is a problem.
>>7576436
>emotionally unavailable
This is another big one. Being emotionally stable doesn't mean you're emotionally unavailable. You're not a monster because you didn't cry during Bambi.
>>
>>7576447
>cuckgen
We have a cuckgen? Pls be true.
>>
would you date a non passing tranny?

Asking for a friend tbqh
>>
>>7576872
No.
>>
>>7576872
No
>>
>>7576872
No.
>>
Am i supposed to look shit while bulking?

This sucks. I eat pretty decent and lift as heavy as I can, I'm making gains but I still get fat in the default areas (lower belly) which results in me essentially looking shit and skinnyfat.

Wish I was born a manlet tbqh. Easymode gains and usually genetics to get thicc.
>>
>>7577262
> Am i supposed to look shit while bulking?
If you already started at high body fat, yes. Should have cut, senpai.

> results in me essentially looking shit and skinnyfat
For how long have you been lifting?
>>
How to be more manly, /masc/? Help me
>>
>>7577980
>>
File: ywan.josef.jpg (43KB, 450x225px) Image search: [Google]
ywan.josef.jpg
43KB, 450x225px
>>7577980

Step 1. Identify men that you consider men.
Step 2. Emulate them.
>>
>>7577262
Time to cut then. My general rule of thumb is to bulk into you don't like the way you look.

>>7577980
Be less fem. East peasy.
>>
what does it mean to be a man?
>>
>>7578551
To have a dick
>>
File: RR.gif (1MB, 270x457px) Image search: [Google]
RR.gif
1MB, 270x457px
>>7569650
That girl is thirsty af
I dont blame her tho
>>
File: 1476339137134.jpg (173KB, 513x703px) Image search: [Google]
1476339137134.jpg
173KB, 513x703px
>>7577980
>>
>>7579588
there are plenty of people who have dicks that i would not call "men"
>>
File: 1483919951373.jpg (43KB, 892x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483919951373.jpg
43KB, 892x960px
can masc men be dare i say it..."kawaii"?

Is femboi a spiritual thing or is it purely fashion? Like can you be a feminine man while still being hairy and masc and muscular??

Ive decided to not be a tranny and be a fembear
>>
>>7581478
>Like can you be a feminine man while still being hairy and masc and muscular??
Yes, of course.
>>
>>7581478
>Can you be feminine while still being masculine?
No... You can be kawaii but in masculine way.
>>
File: 1473887674631.jpg (52KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473887674631.jpg
52KB, 720x720px
>>
Can you be a masculine tranny?
>>
File: alex-sparkle-09.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
alex-sparkle-09.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>7581478
>>
File: tumblr_n0b9ryKQRT1r5nmbpo1_400.gif (2MB, 348x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0b9ryKQRT1r5nmbpo1_400.gif
2MB, 348x450px
>>
File: 1479141103986.jpg (146KB, 1281x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1479141103986.jpg
146KB, 1281x1920px
>>
Lads this is big news!

I stopped transitioning and is now a fembear! Ive gained ten pounds bulking on accident thisbis great!
>>
File: 6457457474.png (224KB, 236x396px) Image search: [Google]
6457457474.png
224KB, 236x396px
>>7581611
I stopped transitioning a couple years ago. No regrets.
>>
>>7581593
With enough hormones, ftm's can be pretty masculine.

>>7581586
>>7581609
>tfw you'll never be 8ft tall and have The Mountain as your qt manlet bf.
>>
File: tumblr_oic7fh1gQn1vneqhyo5_1280.jpg (352KB, 816x988px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oic7fh1gQn1vneqhyo5_1280.jpg
352KB, 816x988px
>>7581609
>>
>>7581739
No furries on /lgbt/

That garbage should never be posted anywhere except /b/
>>
>>7581597
sauce?
>>
>>7581569
Example pls
>>
File: Resized_20170114_122800.jpg (852KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20170114_122800.jpg
852KB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: tumblr_oic7fh1gQn1vneqhyo2_400.jpg (88KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oic7fh1gQn1vneqhyo2_400.jpg
88KB, 400x600px
remember to report shit posters
>>
File: FabulousLimpGadwall.webm (414KB, 356x640px) Image search: [Google]
FabulousLimpGadwall.webm
414KB, 356x640px
>>7581829
>>
File: 1469689208190.jpg (38KB, 477x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469689208190.jpg
38KB, 477x720px
>>7581829
>>
>>7581887
So you?

Avatarfaging and posting low quality shitposts are against the rules.
>>
File: tumblr_oeugh2070w1qcyjz6o1_1280.jpg (124KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeugh2070w1qcyjz6o1_1280.jpg
124KB, 1080x1349px
remember to report shitposters
>>
>>7581887
Did they change the rules for reporting?
Seems like that one faggot posts faster then it'll let you report. lol
>>
>>
>>7581902
:3
>>
>>7581967
Theres no reason to report me.

Im on topic you're just exiling me for no reason
>>
File: tumblr_odmxvgRiqi1vg8vebo1_1280.jpg (242KB, 651x1524px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odmxvgRiqi1vg8vebo1_1280.jpg
242KB, 651x1524px
>>7581967
just ignore him.
he will get bored and go away again.
>>
Went for a jog today. Been doing so my cardio on the stationary bike for almost three years.

Everything was alright till I stopped. Then I realised the last time I'd done serious running was 60lbs ago. I've got shin splints so bad I can't stand.
>>
>>7582129
get better shoes and improve your form
it will help the shin splints while you're overweight

haven't done any outside work since its been raining for the last couple days like a mf here.
>>
>>7582129
GODAMN STOP POSTING POSITIVE GOOD MASC STUFF! THIS THREADS NOT ABOUT SELF IMPROVEMENT BUT A CIRCLEJERK OF TWO ANONS REPOSTING THE SAME PICS! YOU DONT BELONG HERE SINCE YOU'RE ACTUALLY MAKING PROGRESS AND DOING SOMETHING WITH YOURSELF!
>>
>>7582139
I do need new shoes. I was running in sort of chucks.

I'm not really overweight. I'm around 210 atm but it's mostly muscle. I just fell a little too hard for the cardio kills gains meme. That and staying bike let's me multitask (shit post).
>>
>>7582176
>staying bike
Stationary bike
>>
>>7582176
>chucks
dude get real running shoes.
bad shoes can really fuck you over if you do any serious distance running.
>>
File: large.jpg (38KB, 498x700px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
38KB, 498x700px
>>7581829
>>
>>7582129
ftm?
your head looks just like my ex gf
>>
>>7582176
>chucks
Holy fuck I'm surprised your knees didn't explode. I once bought a pair of chucks to skate in. I skated them once and the next day my heels were bruised so bad I couldn't walk.
>>
>>7582196
>serious distance running

your knees are going to be fucked regardless if you do distance running so worrying about what is fashionable seems misplaced
>>
File: 5654654.jpg (345KB, 900x890px) Image search: [Google]
5654654.jpg
345KB, 900x890px
>tfw no work today due to ice everywhere

Ahh yuss. Get to do some leg day.
>>
Just went to the gym for the first time in a month. I feel like I've lost all the progress I'd made in the 4 months before I took that Christmas break. I didn't even put on any weight when I wasn't going. I went to the gym hoping the endorphins would help distract me from my depression but I left more depressed than ever kno big im never gonna be thicc
>>
>>7586119
just gotta pick up where you left off and keep going.
it will come back eventually
>>
>>7586119
Just gotta stick with it. Holiday food and no exercise is rough on the gains.
>>
>>7582196
Like I said first time running in years. Def grab them for next time.
>>7583162
They're comfy as fuck though.
>>
>>7586431
chucks are like wearing nothing but canvas around your feet.
>>
File: IMG_6500.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6500.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>7586431
>>7586456
Literally canvas strapped onto perfectly flat, rock hard rubber. No support and no cushion. They're the opposite of comfy. Get some of these.
>>
>>7582812
are you that skull size anon?
>>
File: 1478819758365-fit.jpg (65KB, 456x662px) Image search: [Google]
1478819758365-fit.jpg
65KB, 456x662px
>>
>>7586893
fucking kill me now
>>
>>7586893
is that (you)? If so, post moar
>>
>>7586456
>>7586846
The closer to nothing the better. I honestly hate wearing shoes and would go full Hobbit mode if I could.
>>
File: 1478662122579-hm.jpg (118KB, 426x639px) Image search: [Google]
1478662122579-hm.jpg
118KB, 426x639px
>>7586996
m8...
>>
just hooked up with a hot daddy.

I like to oral sub and he said he was dom but he really wasn't. but he was still hot so it was all good
>>
>>7587521
>said he was dom but he really wasn't.
What do you mean?
>>
>>7587538
he just wasn't dominating at all. Like it was more a chill makeout session and suck than anything dom/sub
>>
>>7587546
Make sure to give feed back maybe he'll treat you accordingly.

In think lot of doms are worried about coming of as an ass, when they do stuff like grab your throat, or face fuck. I'd probably help of you outlined what you are and aren't into.
>>
>>7587656
i mean, we did before I got there.
He was all like gonna put you in a collar etc.
nothing of the sort happened.
I'm fairly new to sub/dom play so I was pretty excited and I'm only orally sub so I thought we had a match here haha
>>
>>7587678
I know your pain bro. I hooked up with a "dom top" once and he ended up making me top him. He made me fuck him with a dildo too. He was a complete pansy faggot. I wanted to be that pansy faggot!
>>
File: tumblr_og47jev5bw1v31dkso1_1280.png (1MB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og47jev5bw1v31dkso1_1280.png
1MB, 719x1280px
>>7587546
yeah, this has happened to me.
they are all dominating and aggressive in chat and then in real life they want to make out and cuddle.
i hate that.
>>
File: 1483920017195.jpg (94KB, 540x507px) Image search: [Google]
1483920017195.jpg
94KB, 540x507px
Is it me or the dom/sub thing a lot of gay guys have going on is just creepy? It's making me feel unconfortable because I prefer topping and I have no interest in "submitting" anyone
>>
>>7587678
Ah. That sucks

I'd collar you bb.
>>
File: 037.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
037.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
This is going to be my last post here.

Im buddhist now and need to move on.

Im looking for a husband. Bye boys.

I dont kno why you all hatee me but now im about love and peace.
>>
>>7587789
I've never done the dom/sub thing actually during a relationship. I only ever explore that fetish when I'm single and doing hook ups. That way I don't ever experience the strange relationship power imbalance. However, it does mean that the sex is annoyingly vanilla. Sometimes I can see the value in open relationships. I could explore all my depraved and degenerate kinks without ever having to look at my bf and know that he pissed on me last night...
>>
File: 1st4778o1_1280.jpg (102KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1st4778o1_1280.jpg
102KB, 640x480px
>>7587789
You don't have to, amico. The dom/sub terminology refers to a somewhat precise sort of sex. I mostly bottom but I'd never describe myself as "submissive", though I do like to feel handled from time to time.

Also
>big spooning the top
>that very special feeling
>calling him habibi

Shite. I miss having someone.
>>
>>7587789
>>7587825
This really. I don't think I'd ever wanna be in a Dom/sub relationship because I wouldn't want that power imbalance to manifest anywhere outside of the bedroom. Also I don't want to sub all the time.
It's therefore just something I look for as hookups. But as you can tell from my original post, it didn't work out
>>
At what age does it stop being funny to change someone's tinder settings to gay.
Like I'm 25, I don't expect to match with guys and have them tell me their friend did it as a joke.
Like if that shit is still funny to you, how sheltered are you?

Yawn. Tinder sucks sometimes
>>
>>7587825
Me and my ex pissed on each other all the time. I liked the reciprocity in the sex with him
>>
>>7587956
>reciprocity
I think this is healthy in a relationship, but it just doesn't get my dick hard. I don't want to tie my bf down, piss on him, and call him a little bitch. All I really want is a hot muscle daddy to tie me up and have his way with me.
>>
>>7588057
Eh, it's the inverse with me. I love taking turns to fuck or 69'ing. that giving/reciving pleasure dymamic makes my dick diamond. I also really making out and cuddling. I find it incredibly erotic. And I like watersports because of the smell not the humiliation aspect.
>>
>>7588108
That sounds nice. All I'm saying is that I've been far too conservative with my sexual practices thus far. In past relationships I've only ever had very vanilla sex. I was never open to my partners about what really turns me on because I was embarrassed. I really feel as though I need to branch out and explore my kinks and desires. I'm discovering things I never knew about myself and it's helping me to be less awkward about my sexuality and sex in general.

Personally I blame being born into repressed, Britcuck society.
>>
File: 1469453861863.gif (795KB, 354x280px) Image search: [Google]
1469453861863.gif
795KB, 354x280px
>acne is finally subsiding
that fuck
>>
>>7588604
*thank fuck
>>
>>7588604
>tfw no thicc bf to sit on my face as he chugs beer and watches football
>>
>>7588618

god damnit senpai
>>
why are there so few gay bodybuilders?
>>
>>7588771

'cus they're addicted to Daddy's cummies.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170116-205411.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170116-205411.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
So this happened
>>
>>7589494
>george takei
post discarded
>>
>>7589494
He's roleplaying Banjo-Kazooie
>>
>>7587891
B-be my bf anon
>>
On my way to get fucked by a ginger, Scottish muscle-daddy ^u^
>>
>>7590893
Post pics
>>
File: 1477376205270.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477376205270.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
>>7590893
>tfw no Scottish muscle daddy in your life
>>
>>7588771
Like 90% of bodybuilders do g4p.
We're just to poor to afford it
>>
The fucking Scot blew me off. I was 5 minutes from his hotel when he texted to say "Hi, hang on the rep wants to see me quickly." That was 2 and a half hours ago now.
In fact, as I was writing that he messaged to say "I'm free now. You about?" Nae you fucking Scottish bastard. I've got plans to go to the cinema now.

he's so cute though :(
>>
>>7589494
lolwat, what's the story behnd this post
>>
>>7591328
POST PICS
>>
>>7569650
do you guys like meatheads like this? kind of gross desu
>>
File: IMG_6513.png (862KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6513.png
862KB, 750x1334px
>>7591361
>>
>>7591379
You're a stronger and more dignified man than I. I would've turned around the moment he said he's free.
>>
>>7591379
noice. fuck his bp.
>>
>>7591386
I already caved and said I could move my plans around. He hasn't replied though!
fml fåm
>>
>>7591379
What's his ass look like though?
>>
I think I fucked up by initially sending a passive aggressive message. Why am I such a bitch?? Has mascgen taught me nothing?
>>
File: COtxxvVWoAANDsC.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
COtxxvVWoAANDsC.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>7591379
cute but...
>>
>>7591421
What did you send?
>>
File: 1482537588296.png (881KB, 763x656px) Image search: [Google]
1482537588296.png
881KB, 763x656px
>>7591398
Well that was fast.
>>7591421
>passive aggressive
I would've fucked up in the other direction given that I'm just straight up directly hostile when if I feel slighted.
>>
File: 1409669063580.jpg (129KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1409669063580.jpg
129KB, 900x900px
ffs he just replied saying that he's found someone else. He said he's up for a three way but I only wanted him for myself. Fuck I'm so angry! He was mine!!!! I wanna kill that ugly twink bitch REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7591484
That sucks anon. He sounds like an ass. Don't degrade yourself further
>>
>>7591484
post his nudez
>>
Fucking hell this is turning into a right saga. He's just messaged to say the other guy has dropped out. I'm walking to his hotel now. Bloody hell. This pent up aggression is gonna lead to some nasty sex.
I'll update you later lads.
>>
>>7591517
the other guy is gonna 'accidentally' show up.
3some time.
>>
>>7591517
Hope it's worth the headache
>>
>>7591517
SMASH HIM
>>
It was great! He was super apologetic and sweet. Much thiccer than his photos suggested. He told me I was "fockin' gorgeous". Also turns out he's fucking minted and has offered to fly me up to Edinburgh for a date. Definitely going to take that offer. He's so cute! I think I might be smitten.
>>
File: IMG_6515.jpg (69KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6515.jpg
69KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>7591788
Glad to hear the ordeal was worth it
>>
>>7591788
>>7591793
post focking gorgeous body
>>
>>7591793
Uh oh... clingy daddy is such a turn off.
>>
>>7591800
Thanks. I hope you enjoyed sharing the experience with me.
>>7591842
Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the biggest advocates for anti cling, but this time was different. This time the daddy was actually gorgeous. And this time I genuinely want to keep in contact with him.
>>
>>7591889
congrats anon!
how was the sex? :3
>>
>>7591788
Nice.
Glad it was worth the effort.
also this>>7591828
>>
>>7591889
> scottish daddy acquired
You fucking made it, anon. You did it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170116-213622.png (354KB, 1402x1909px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170116-213622.png
354KB, 1402x1909px
>>7591356
>Noodles has all his pics up for sale for stock photo purpose.
>Some article about Hawaii uses it
>Takei reposts the article, probably not knowing who the guy in the pic is
>Comment shitstorm ensues
>BONUS shitstorm: George Unda from WTBA posted that pic and the comments are a bunch of A-bears attacking/defending him

>(Can'tTypeFaceBookBecause4chan).com/photo.php?fbid=1151122505000745

A lot of the comments got deleted though
>>
>>7592267
>A-bears
what?
>>
>>7592267
>.com/photo.php?fbid=1151122505000745
I'm feeling second hand embarrassment for these people/queens.
Imagine your life being so unfufilling you devote yourself to being abused by a sub par musclechub.
>>
>>7592284
A-List bears
i.e. all the popular bears you see posted on tumblr and the internet
>>
>>7592349
forgot pic
>>
>>7592356
Only in San Francisco you can find these type of shitheads lol
>>
>>7592349
>you devote yourself to being abused by a sub par musclechub.
I think you underestimate the number of subs out there looking for a dom, especially a masculine one.

I saw a tumblr the other day, 6+ 18 year old twinks all subbing for this 2/10 old dude.
>>
>>7592356

what compels people to do stuff like this?
>>
>>7592448
i get play subbing but these guys legit devote themelves. like I saw one of them has a tattoo.
Get a grip tbqh
>>
Going to the gym for the first time tomorrow, please give me tips on how not to spaghetti all over the place.
>>
File: IMG_8871.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8871.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
>>7592267
As someone who only knows passing knowledge on the whole noodles and beef thing I'll just say that gays do drama better than anyone else. It was just a bunch of bears living a very public poly-BDSM relationship and people who thought it was weird or abusive made shit so dramatic for people who were already public and dramatic.

Make no mistake, bears and masc dudes can be just as bitchy and dramatic as fem queens. Someone who says they "hate drama" is a red flag for me because drama is a fact of life, attraction, and relationships and being able to navigate it with altruistic intentions is a skill that must be honed
>>
broke my toe so I can't oly/do any proper cardio.
what is life
>>
>>7592586
>play subbing
The counterpoint would be that if you're "playing" you're not really a sub.
There are people that go whole hog for bdsm. Including being treated like a pet/slave 24/7.

>>7592632
Don't worry about it. Just lift.
Put your headphones on and just zone out.
>>
>>7592670
Quit being a bitch. A broken toe isn't shit.
Do stationary bike for cardio.

You should be able to do normal oly lifts too, just drive with your heel.
>>
>>7592634
>masc dudes
They always seemed more like fem-bears then masc dudes to me.
>>
>>7592698
hence bears AND masc dudes
>>
>>7592711
No, i'm saying the drama and bitchiness always seemed more symptomatic of them being FEM-bears and not them being bears.
>>
>>7592688
these 24/7 people have something fundamentally lacking in their lives.
>>
>>7592806
Yeah and I'm saying drama isn't limited to fem-dudes. Masc gay dudes do it all the time
>>
>>7592826
Maybe. But I wouldn't be quick to hurl stones.
>>
>>7592835
>Masc gay dudes do it all the time
k
>>
>>7592841
Yeah not trying to grandstand or anything.

Anyways I could never do a three person relationship. I have enough difficulty with just one dude
>>
>>7592835
Being capable of marshalling your emotions is the biggest part of being masc to me.

You should be able to calmly state your feelings on the matter and bring it up with another person.

My experience is that men generally can do so, and act rationally. Women (and fems) have a lot more problems doing so, and often resent men for acting rationally.

Basically I'm saying "drama" is inherently feminine. Not that, that's necessarily a bad thing.
>>
>>7592889
I think you're giving masc dudes and people in general far more credit. Human beings act irrationally all the time, and men are no exception. In my experience, men just bottle up their emotions and either divert their anger and drama towards another target or explode violently.
>>
>>7592356
id bang the guy in the middle
even if he does look like a queen
>>
>>7592356
Good God this sort of faggotry makes me embarrassed to be a homo

People where their whole life revolves around being a fucking fag
>>
>>7592356
>the guy on the far rights mental breakdown about his master

So much cringe.
>>
File: tumblr_ojn8x2rZbF1ua7gqio1_1280.jpg (589KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojn8x2rZbF1ua7gqio1_1280.jpg
589KB, 1280x1707px
http://mcaullymanbear-blog.tumblr.com/
>>
>>7592889
Nah I don't buy this. I think you're holding masculine men up on a pedestal. You also sound like you don't have much experience with women outside of the girls you went to highschool with.
>>
>>7594711
cute
>>
How do I kiss my muscle daddy in public? I'm easily young enough to be his son.
>>
>>7597011
If it's something you want to do then do it without worrying about who sees
>>
>>7595917
You sound like all the dudes you hadn't out with are flamboyant queens.

>>7597011
If you want to do it, do it. No one gives a shit about pda.
>>
>>7597011
By posting pics here asap
>>
>>7594336
which one in the middle? I'm judging you massively already because you said you'd fuck one of them and they're gross. But which one?
>>7594563
it's not even that. It's the public display. If a straight person did this shit everyone would be equally disgusted and think it was equally pathetic.

>>7594569
:')
>>
>>7592356
>>7594569
Anybody have the screencap? I haven't seen it in a while.
>>
>>7597173
No one gives a shit about pda when it's two straight people or two attractive gay people of around the same age. When a 20 something year old guy kisses a 50 yo daddy in public people are gonna double take and be grossed out. Even if it's just a little bit.
>>
>>7597536
The point is that straight people will very rarely do degenerate shit like that in the first place.
>>
>>7598698
FYI most male strippers are straight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqJXFGYzjtE
>>
>>7598698
>The point is that straight people will very rarely do degenerate shit
Uh
>>
>>7598748
Giving myself a pat on the back for not biting the bullet and watching that movie
>>
File: shit.png (3MB, 2338x3077px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
3MB, 2338x3077px
Is /mascgen/ gonna get the Nintendo Switch? I really want Nintendo to do well, since it feels like they're the only AAA devs that make games to be fun these days...

I need Breath of the Wild so bad it hurts
>>
>>7599362
I'm not. Just don't feel like getting it. I think only a new Metroid game will actually make me interested enough to look into it
>>
File: shit.png (666KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
666KB, 1024x768px
>>7599410
Breath of the Wild, console Fire Emblem, a proper 3D Mario, and the inevitable Super Smash Bros will be enough to sell me on it. $300 isn't a massive hit for me.
>>
>>7598748
>most male strippers are straight
Can confirm.
I was "straight" when I started striping.
>>
>>7599362
No. After the Wii my trust on Nintendo was pretty much over and the Wii U (which I didn't buy nor care about) just reinforced this idea. Beyond that, I just don't believe Nintendo will be able to get enough third party support and I just don't care about Nintendo games anymore.
Also, I just don't play enough to make me want a mobile console/handheld.
>>
>>7599362
>paid online
>eapecially with Ninty's terrible servers
No, I'm definitely not.
>>
File: tumblr_ofpkjulckf1tv0lnfo3_1280.jpg (883KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofpkjulckf1tv0lnfo3_1280.jpg
883KB, 1280x1920px
>>7599362
No.

The wii killed my boner for anything nintendo and I've saved a lot of money from not buying the WiiU and its games. Been just playing some of their 3DS games.

I don't care for these gimmicks, motion controls, it feels like water is filling up a cup in my hands! crap. Also that mario odyssey everyone seems to be creaming themselves over didn't win me. Dat new zelda though did.
>>
>>7599901
photo shoots are so weird
>>
>>7599362
>mathc
>wanting some boring as fuck nip corporation 'to do well' because of some retarded corporate cock sucking
>>>mtf
and stay there
>>
File: tumblr_ofpkjulckf1tv0lnfo1_1280.jpg (247KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofpkjulckf1tv0lnfo1_1280.jpg
247KB, 1280x853px
>>7600025
They can be at times.
>>
>>7599362
Maybe if I see it take off and keep third party support.
It has some promising games already but it's ridiculously overpriced. Like, HD rumble? Really? You could easily chop a good 50 bucks off that price by getting rid of gimmicks.
Also if they explicitly stated and pushed the fact that it's a successor to both the WiiU AND the 3ds, I'd feel much more confident. Ninty handhelds have never let me down, there's NO competition in that market and Japan will eat it up, which means a solid library. If they say they have a handheld in the works both are fucking dead to me, they can't sustain two libraries anymore.
>>
>>7600067
Getting rid of gimmicks wouldn't lower cost. They're already barely providing anything in the fucking box for $300.
>>
>>7599901
>new zelda though
Yeah, but it'll come out on the Wii U too. If you really want to play it and don't care about the Switch's other games you can easily buy an used Wii U just for it. Or you can borrow from a friend.

> If they say they have a handheld in the works both are fucking dead to me
I honestly think this is exactly the kind of stupid shit Nintendo will do. They'll still try making a new handheld in a few years to be the 3DS's successor while still trying to maintain the Switch.
Since I don't trust them not to be retards, I also can't trust them with my money.
>>
>>7600146
They literally stated that the Switch and 3DS will live alongside one another, with plenty of new games coming out for the switch. So there's bound to be a 3DS 2(or whatever) in a year or so. They are that out of touch.
>>
>>7600159
plenty of new games coming out for the switch and 3DS separately***
>>
File: 1454688342021.jpg (37KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454688342021.jpg
37KB, 509x600px
>>7600159
>>7600169
Just how stupid are they exactly? Who the fuck is making decisions there and what exactly is wrong with them?
It's like they live ten years ago, I can only believe that no one in charge at Nintendo even keeps up with recent trends and games anymore.
>>
>>7600193
Honestly, I think it's mostly due to the huge channel of separation between the Nintendos of the West and Nintendo of Japan (HQ). Apparently all decisions have to go through NoJ and not many ideas from NoA get through. Japan is just an entirely different market.

I was so hyped for the switch mainly because I was drooling over the possibility of a Pokemon on that system, or an Ace Attorney, or a Monster Hunter. Instead they come out and state the 3DS will still continue being its own thing for a long time.
>>
>>7600193
I think Nintendo is very much in the bend of bucking trends and forging their own path ahead though. Sure it hasn't helped them out with the Wii U but they were massively successful with the Wii for that reason. Nintendo always gambles like this, but with a Zelda and Mario on the horizon, it looks like they'll cover at least some of their bases. Also Fire Emblem is quickly becoming a core franchise
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (272KB, 1089x625px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
272KB, 1089x625px
>>7597536
This one.
>>
>actually usimg grimdr for casual sex
Ugh what have I become
>>
File: 20161121_230039.png (875KB, 1440x1852px) Image search: [Google]
20161121_230039.png
875KB, 1440x1852px
>>7600864
You're only human anon, what's the big deal with Grindr anyway
>>
>>7601523
its a shitty app with shitty people
>>
>>7601530
Yeah Scruff and Growlr are better
>>
>>7600864
>>7601523
Maybe some people dont want aids?

>>7601530
this
>>
File: 1484456533591.jpg (76KB, 540x702px) Image search: [Google]
1484456533591.jpg
76KB, 540x702px
>>7599362

>genuienly interested in the gimmick
>waiting for a portable console that you can connect to a TV since Sony went turbojew with the Vita TV

>no games
>costs over 300 Euro in my country
>Wii-sports-esque tech demo costa almost as much as an AAA title

I'm so fucking mad and also relieved that I didnt sell my Vita or Wii U.
>>
>>7600864
Scruff is way better.
>>
>>7602189
I agree. Hornet is good too for the multiple photo aspect. I normally can't tell if I wanna bang someone from a pixelated torso shot. But the messaging systems on hornet and growlr are garbage.
>>
File: 20170119_083851.png (204KB, 1440x2236px) Image search: [Google]
20170119_083851.png
204KB, 1440x2236px
>tfw gymbf
>tfw he wants to eventually be gym husbandos

Did I do good /mascgen/?
>>
>>7601530
It's it? I've met two bfs on there now. One is husbando material.

>>7602467
Nice.
Took my bf with me to the gym for the first time this week. I'm pretty stoked. I hope he stick with it.
>>
>>7602467
> anon is approaching husbando-hood
Do it, anon. For you, for him, and so we can vicariously experience joy through you.
>>
>>7602467
Post pics.
>>
>>7602467
Congrats. I assume we're all getting wedding invites? Because it would be a dick move if at leats one of use wasn't your best man.
Can you imagine the mascgen stag do?
>>
>>7602467
>tfw husbando material is 100 miles away
Whenever I meet a promising dude there's always a catch. :/
>>
>>7602523
If I do it'll reveal whom I am. Breaking rules #1&2
>>
>>7602808
Are you D-list famous or just a trip
>>
>>7602944
Just a trip
>>
>>7602953
Are you venny by chance?
>>
>>7602467
save all messages and sexts and drama
and when you two inevitably break things off, spill all the t here
:)
>>
>>7602467
im breaking up with you venny for posting this
-r
>>
>>7602953
Ok.
>>
>>7598698
like straight girls and guys don't fuck in clubs all the time?
straight people are just as gross as us.
>>
>>7603275
Straight people are gross. But gays tend to be worse.

There isn't the same stigma about random hook ups there is for straight girls at least.
>>
>>7603428
I hate to sound all tumblr but...
Don't underestimate straight white males.
I can assure you that they can be worse
>>
>>7603545
The worst part about straight males is how they do so much nasty shit and then cover it all up and pretend they didn't just try to fuck a bowl of jello.
>>
>>7603545
They can be. But like I said dudes don't really "suffer" from slut shaming line girls do.

Also because if shit like Grindr, even full autismo gay guys can get laid with minimum effort.

I'm not saying straight people can't be mega sluts. I'm just just saying it takes them more effort.
>>
>>7603575
you do realize tinder exists right? straights can also get laid with minimal effort now, granted they aren't uggos
really the only difference between sexuality now is that due to homo culture, more uggos can get laid

so no, it doesn't take them more effort, they are sluts and they will always be mega sluts like the rest of us
dont let r9k shit fool you bruv
>>
>>7603589
>more uggos can get laid
Exactly. To be a straight slut you've goy to say least be attractive.

That's not a requirement for gays. Ergo more gays are sluts then straights.

Not to say that the straight uggos wouldn't slut it up if they could.
>>
>>7603612
No, you do not need to be attractive. You're misunderstanding me. You can still be below average and be a mega slut. It's just with homosexuality you can ACTUALLY be fucking revolting obese pig and still get laid.

So the bar is lowering for both, but it's going even lower for gays because of course there's a community out there of fags who love eating shit from a morbidly obese fag!
>>
>>7603619
I just watched a video of chuck berry farting on a hookers face. str8 people are gross
>>
File: 1484527552698.jpg (60KB, 362x501px) Image search: [Google]
1484527552698.jpg
60KB, 362x501px
>>7603640
I think humans are just gross m8
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 400x200px
>>7603645
I'm gonna embrace it.
>>
File: 1484318122929.jpg (963KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1484318122929.jpg
963KB, 3000x2000px
>>7603653
>tfw no bf that accepts you for the gross human you are
>>
>>7603684
I hope you aren't looking for someone to accept face-farting. You'll be stuck with that feel forever (if there is a god).
>>
>>7603805
Not into face farting. I'm just a regular human
>>
>>7603805
well, chuck berry is..
>>
>>7601595
>>7602189
>>7602297
>Try growlr and scruff
>Literally the samr people
>>
File: 1456776949444.jpg (51KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
1456776949444.jpg
51KB, 600x405px
>>7603684
> tfw no bf with whom you can have disgusting bulking meals
> no bf to suffer the terrible consequences of said meal with you
> no bf to indifferently see the stack of medication you take for your many conditions
> no bf to gently caress the surgical scars left by the procedures which extracted defective parts of your decaying human body
> no bf to be indifferent, even accepting, of your promiscuous past while knowing that indeed you're loyal to him
> no bf to know of your personal failures and fears, and to care for your beautiful mind during the darkest hour when the world threatens to crush your spirit
> no bf to be human with, to share hardships and happiness
> no flawed, human bf, full of insecurities and fears, and yet fiercely fighting for self-improvement
> no human being to share your life with
> no human to claim you as his
> tfw the greatest joy there is can only be acquired from sharing your life with others who are in tune with you, and yet you are alone
>>
File: 7856548.jpg (84KB, 439x706px) Image search: [Google]
7856548.jpg
84KB, 439x706px
>>7602467
Of course. Having a gym husbando is a damn good feel.
>>
>>7603275
How is fucking in the club the same as doing degenerate photoshoots like that?
>>
>>7605009
At least we just put it on our tumblrs and not like on magazine covers and put em in grocery stores
>>
How're the New year's resolutions coming masc gen?
>>
>>7606759
>want to do a simple but cool NYR
>Try to learn how to do a handstand
>get tendonitis in my wrists
Yeah not so good
>>
>>7569747
>Toxic masculinity

Not interested, opinion discarded.

Anyway, I'm looking to get in better shape and I've started working out at home. I don't really have any equipment besides some 10k dumbells. Don't have a specific body in mind to work for but here's what I do
3 sets of 10 bicep curls
3 sets of 20 push ups
3 sets of 20 second front planks
3 sets of 15 second side planks
3 sets of 15 squats holding 5kg weight
3 sets of 15 one arm dumbbell rows
Jog for a mile and a half 2 or 3 times a week
Hit the punching bag for 15 minutes usually every couple of weeks but I'm trying to do it more often

Any changes I should make? I really don't know much about fitness or anything.

Also thinking about trying dating sites. I'm incredibly anti-social but I want to try to have a relationship. Anyone have dating site experiences to share?
>>
>>7607594
That's rough. Always wanted to be able to do a have stand push up.
I'll have to try the next time I'm at the gym
>>7607668
If so the planks to failure, instead of a set number of seconds.
I might try lunges instead of squats, since you've o only guy the light weight.
If you can, pull ups would be a lot better then rows to, cause baby weight.

I'd honestly try Grindr. It has a slutty rep, but personally I think sexual compatibility is a huge part of having a successful relationship.
>>
>>7606759
Sick as a dog, eating better but still failing at eating consistently. Too much work, too tired.
>>
>>7608155
Thanks for the fitness advice.

Not sure about Grindr. To be honest I don't have much experience outside a few drunken one night stands. I doubt anyone wants to hook up with an inexperienced 26 year old.
>>
>>7608269
>I doubt anyone wants to hook up with an inexperienced 26 year old.
You'd be surprised. You should try it out
As long as you wrap it up, you've got nothing to lose.
>>
File: zangief.jpg (492KB, 1794x1914px) Image search: [Google]
zangief.jpg
492KB, 1794x1914px
>>7608341
Guess I'll give it a shot when I'm in a bit better shape.
Also, how important is it to stretch after working out/running? I always stretch before but I often can't be assed stretching after.
>>
>>7608521
It's but terribly important if you're doing light weight and calisthenics. It's more of you're lifting heavy.
>>
>>7606759
To start running
Break my toe, can't walk let alone run.
It's going great.
>>
>>7609171
Plenty of other cardio to do. Stationary bike, rowing machine, marathon sex.

Last one is my favorite.

No excuses anon.
>>
>>7609231
I don't have a gym membership.
I just have a squat rack, lifting platform and weights at home. Badtimes.
>>
File: IMG_8895.jpg (60KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8895.jpg
60KB, 500x488px
Hey mascgen when you pee at a urinal do you unbutton and pull your dick over your underwear's waistband or do you zip your zipper down and fish your dick through the opening that most boxers have! I just found out that it's strange for me to do the latter apparently
>>
>>7609270
Planet fatness is cheap.
As are Grindr sluts
>>7609281
Over the top is quicker and easier.
>>
File: IMG_8896.png (667KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8896.png
667KB, 640x472px
>>7609327
But you have to undo your front button, zipper and belt if you're wearing one. The way I do it you just unzip and you're on your way to pee town
>>
>>7609358
Maybe my dick is just unweildy, bit over the top is easier then fishing it out.
>>
>>7609464
I guess being a grower not a shower has its perks
>>
>>7609327
>>7609281
Over the top is better for me. I understand the boxer opening is kind of meant for that, but fishing my dick through the opening and zipper is bothersome to me and I don't like it when it touches the zipper's metal
>>
>>7569650
Today is such a great day.

Can't wait to hit the gym. I'm so fucking energized.
>>
>>7609769
pls no politics in mascgen. Be smug somewhere else if that's what you're referring to
>>
>>7609786
Men have always discussed politics and I included the word 'gym' in my post so I'm completely on topic. If you don't like that then hide it.
>>
>>7609610
Yeah. Not sure how I feel about being a shower. It's love to have a big swinging dick, but I'm always worried people will be disappointed when it only grows a couple inches.
>>7609769
What's up today.
>>7609786
I'm pretty apolitical, but I'm not going to lie some the libreals overreactions are pretty funny.

A lot more literal tears then I expected.
>>
>>7609819
Politics unanimously leads to a shitshow in mascgen, regardless of whether or not it's "masc".

>>7609825
I didn't watch it because I can't stand to watch the guy talk for longer than 10 seconds but yeah my facebook has mostly been grim resolve with the occasional redneck cousins waving Trump flags at home. I'm planning on going to a protest tomorrow so that should be fun
>>
>>7609842
>protest
Protesting what?
Trump hasn't done anything yet.
>>
>>7609876
The idea is to try not to wait until he's done something rather than waiting for it to happen. But I feel especially after this election it's worth getting yourself involved in local politics and encouraging people to do so. Just not on mascgen then though I just like the cute dudes here
>>
>>7609842
>I'm planning on going to a protest tomorrow so that should be fun

As long as you don't chimp out and start destroying property that doesn't belong to you then protest all you want.
>>
>>7609902
>The idea is to try not to wait until he's done something rather than waiting for it to happen

Right so you're going to get outraged over things that may or may not happen at some point in the future
>>
>>7610120
Last one I was in was just a march down the street and this one should be similar.

>>7610137
FADA, defunding planned parenthood, and repealing ACA are all on the immediate chopping block so it's good to stand up against it while you can. Shit on outrage all you want but at least I believe in something and I'm trying to do something about it
>>
> talking with guy from tinder
> seems ok at first, we exchange numbers and start talking through whatsapp
> he subtly mentions informations that I did not tell him, he could only have known by stalking me
> notice he discovered my instagram account hours ago, when we begun talking, and he liked some of my stuff
> admits to being anxious and became bitchy because I spent 3 hours without messaging him
> is already joking about the breed of dog we'll raise when we marry

Why do I only meet fucking psychos
>>
>>7610216
I'm all for protesting, and making yourself heard. But it seems silly to protest before anything has happened.

Sorta devalues the gesture when you do it over nothing.

Getting involved in local politics is sheets good though.

>>7610299
Is he cute at least?
>>
>>7610535
Not really. His pictures made him look good-ish, but they were all smart angles and lighting. He later admitted to being fat and clueless about exercise, and wants me to teach him about weightlifting.
> tfw he's the kind of guy who expects a bf to take him to the gym and will stop going if they break up
>>
>>7610535
Maybe protest is the wrong word. It's a march thing? Also someone start a new thread. I started the last one and there are no cute dudes showing up on my porn tumblr feeds right now
>>
>>7610620
>Maybe protest is the wrong word
How about demonstration?
>>
>>7610680
Demonstration, march, basically it's to send a message that we're still going to fight for women and minority rights even if the president fights against them.
>>
>>7610694
>fight for women and minority rights even if the president fights against them.
It's this attitude that's gonna cause the left to lose harder in the future. Minorities aren't going to lose rights, what kind of paranoid thinking is this?
>>
>>7610822
Advocating for social justice isn't what made us lose. Hillary was a weak candidate and a terrible campaigner. Trump didn't net any more votes than Romney, so we didn't drive them away. Democrats just weren't thrilled enough about Hillary to vote
>>
>>7610904
Trump garnered 2 million more votes than Romney, Clinton received 100k less votes than Obama. Registered democrats were thrilled to vote for Hillary, she won almost 1 million more in California than Obama. It's the independents in the swing states that weren't convinced and they voted Trump.
>>
>>7610904
>Democrats just weren't thrilled enough about Hillary to vote
This.
I'm tired of the fucking "RUSSIANS" and "FBI MEDDLING" and "MAINSTREAM MEDIA" and "FAKE NEWS" excuses

Let's face facts: Hillary was a weak candidate that the Democratic party tried to force down our throats (even rigging their own elections) and now they're paying for it.

>>7611168
In his first election, Obama gathered 4million more votes than Hillary.
It's not fair to compare second term Obama to (would have been) first term Hillary.
>>
File: bernie_sanders24.jpg (200KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
bernie_sanders24.jpg
200KB, 620x412px
>>7611181
You know who should've won?
>>
>>7611195
Well, duh.
He was the only experienced candidate who was also honest
>>
>>7611199
But Murica don't want honest they want money, scandals, and anything shit-showy. Murica fuck yeah don't need intelligence or reason. All we need is monster trucks, nascar, and nigger killing white cops.
>>
>>7611207
>>7611199
I seriously think the only reason Trump won is because he is easy to make fun of. There is always something stupid he says or does. It's like GWBush all over again. It's hard to make fun of hilary for anything and Bernie sounds like Larry David, but Trump is literally easy gold writing when it comes to comedy and stories to write about.
>>
>>7611365
>>7611365
>>7611365
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.