[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans Help General #133

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 23

File: Trans Help General.png (208KB, 694x907px) Image search: [Google]
Trans Help General.png
208KB, 694x907px
This is the Trans Help General thread. We'll try to help you here with everything related to being transgender.
This includes questioning, appearance, daily trans problems, medical info, general info and other interesting stuff to name a few.

MTF, FTM and questioning people are all welcome here to help eachother and discuss possible solutions.

You can also share your transgender related stories here. Just came out? Or you just need to get something off your chest?
Maybe something wonderful happened today! We'll be glad to hear it, it's always good to know we're not going through this alone.

Links:
Articles, Studies and General information about Questioning, Transitioning and other stuff: http://pastebin.com/CyW1dXV8
Lots of useful links about/for transgender people: http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
Transgender FAQ: http://pastebin.com/8QbKyShU

Am i trans/ trans help threads archive:
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/

Therapists: http://www.t-vox.org/index.php?title=Therapists_by_region
http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_search.php
sort by transsexual issues

What will hormones do?
mtf: http://imgur.com/lDBLSVR
ftm: http://imgur.com/HqTqvJg

Previous thread: >>7459160
>>
>>7538569
It's late wow aw geez
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
How do I get the will to live back?
>>
>>7538717
transition
>>
If I just want to be a young (<30) and attractive (>6/10) woman does that mean I'm not really trans? It seems to me like everyone want to be young and hot after all. I don't really want to be a boy/man of any age or attractiveness.
Body hate is minor unless I think about transition; then I get issues with shoulders, ribs, hands, and such. I'd like a vagina but not an SRS neovag. Needs to be properly self lubricating, not the precum/colonic tissue snail trail stuff we have now. Makes me think my desire for a vagina is more practical than dysphoric. I don't let guys touch my penis but I do use it on girls if they want. Ask away if you need more info.
>>
>>7543549
Every woman wants to be hotter than they are really.
>>
Not sure of this is where this belongs but I need some help

I'm straight, white, and have a dick
I identify as all of that too, until this second persona comes in

I started using an alternate steam account and pretending to be a girl on online video games like csgo about a year ago for free easy skins from kids obsessed with girl gamers. This catfishing persona has kind of evolved and moved outside of just online.
I started wearing girl clothes and dream about being a girl. Most of the time this persona wants to be a lesbian and do girl on girl shit
Sometimes I think about taking dick and it sounds hot in my head at the time but then when this persona switches I feel really disgusted and confused with myself
I also started wearing leggings and taking ass pictures to send out

I've been looking into multiple personality disorder because it feels like I'm turning into a different person when this happens
I guess I'm just really confused with what's going on right now and could use some help and guidance

I should also probably mention shortly before this I lost my virginity to my ex gf. We didn't really have any feelings for each other so the sex was shit

Maybe my sub conscience is telling me to try new things because of this, idk
>>
>>7545679
you're experiencing something called autogynephilia, routinely shortened to agp
/tttt/ is a bit delusional about how agp works and stigmatizes it unfairly, and most other places with people who experience it have those people be in denial about the fetishistic basis of it, so your situation may be difficult
generally agp presents as either transvestism or transsexualism, the former is obviously a bit more reversible than the latter so you should experiment with crossdressing for a while and maybe hormones
one thing worth pointing out is that because of agp's link with the sex drive, which is intensified by testosterone, if you do choose to take hormones and feel like you want to transition there's a non-zero chance that you'll have a lower desire to transition if you take them (and then a higher desire again if you stop)
>>
>>7545690
Thank you. I needed to know the words to define what's happening

I'll look into this
>>
>>7545708
you might also want to search for 'transvestic fetishism' and for crossdresser and trans communities in general
the term agp specifically is stigmatized in a lot of trans communities because of a long-running smear campaign against the researchers who came up with it
>>
>>7545755
>Some male transvestic fetishists collect women's clothing, e.g. nightgowns, babydolls, bridal gowns, slips, brassieres, and other types of nightwear, lingerie, stockings, pantyhose, shoes, and boots, items of a distinct feminine look and feel. They may dress in these feminine garments and take photographs of themselves while living out their fantasies.

Yep this is me
Thank you anon
>>
which is more likely in this century:

a) being an ugly trans girl is socially acceptable
b) suicide is socially accepted

trying to make some decisions
>>
>>7545943
c) you'll stop repressing and turn out looking decent
>>
>>7545943
the first one obviously
>>
>>7545970
kind of in between the two rn..

>>7545989
is that so obvious?
>>
>be unpassable tranny
>straight guys don't see me as a girl
>gay guys want masculine men
>other transwomen want masculine men
>cis women aren't attracted to me

Are creepy ugly chasers the only option for someone like me?
>>
>>7547552
could always do FFS so you're not an unpassable tranny
>>
>>7545679
No 100% straigh would take a catfish persona so seriously.

I think you created that persona because you were repressing it.

About the disgusted thing... that's what I don't really get, I feel happiness when dress and use make up.

Real happiness.

So, maybe, it is probably autogynephilia, no one knows exactly what causes it, but people says it disapear after transiction for 2+ years.

You could also be a lesbian trans, which would explain why you get excited on female bodytype. but if you get excited by your self image wearing clothes, you have autogynephilia.
>>
File: irisdisapoint2.jpg (84KB, 526x460px) Image search: [Google]
irisdisapoint2.jpg
84KB, 526x460px
>>7547552
I know what you mean anon. Forever stuck in that middle ground of too masc and ugly to be a girl, too fem to be a normal guy.

I've only had luck online playing MMOs in voice chat with others where people knew I was a tranny, but lost the interest after seeing my face.
>>
>>7547552
If you keep making excuses like that, yeah, nobody will ever take you seriously. So you'll be stuck with other losers.
>>
>>7543549
same
>>
>>7545773
Bear in mind many AGP turn out to be trans themselves, just ask the deep question if you really want to be a girl and the answer will be obvious, maybe you won't say it but you will feel it
>>
I did not transition, but I have gender dysphoria, whenever I have a discution or get a little bit mad, the feeling of wanting to transition gets extremely strong and I lose all focus thinking that I should transition anyway, because my life is shit already.

Anyone has this feeling?
>>
Im just feeling my all time low lately and wanna change some stuff. Basically, im mtf and I wanna start working out to make my body more feminine while also maybe start hormones. Is there really a safe way to do it on your own without doctors/prescriptions? Any help would be amazing, having a worse night than normal and might just come off like an idiot.
>>
I want to be a woman more than anything.
So I want to transition?
No, I don't want to be a transwoman, I want to be a woman.
So I want to kill myself.
Well then I may as well just try transition first.
But it's hopeless and even if I pass by the sheer grace of god I will not be a woman.
I can't bring myself to actually do anything, be it repress or transition or kill myself.
I go to work, I come home, I lie in bed, I go to work.
I've spent hours staring down the barrel of my CZ and hours drafting and trashing emails to my doctor.
I'm so fucking useless it's unbelievable, I don't deserve anything else but I hate this so much.
>>
>>7549243
Children want to commit suicide.

I'll tell you right now if you die there's nothing after that. Literally nothing. Not black, nothing. At least being alive is better than nothing.

Just take a second to appreciate the astronomical miracle of everything in the universe that happened so perfectly that you are alive.
>>
Um hi, so I heard there are like really bad side effects to getting hormones before you're nineteen. I was wondering if it were true because I'm rather worried cause I hate being a guy more than anything
>>
>>7549367
Unless you mean the side effect of transition having a VERY solid chance of going well since you are still developing, then no theres nothing different about taking it early.

Get going. Seriously.
>>
>>7549375
if im 19 now and start in like 4 months, will I still be ok? ;-;
>>
>>7549404
No one can exactly say since it mostly relies on how your own body reacts, but the younger the better.
>>
>>7549367
the only bad side effect is infertility, but you can sperm bank before that.
>>
what will happen if i take spiro and progesterone without estrogen?

is that okay?
a bad idea?
>>
File: 1478301365910.png (168KB, 395x504px) Image search: [Google]
1478301365910.png
168KB, 395x504px
Anyone here can think of a good way to find other trans anons from your same county.

I live in Uruguay and all the the people I have seen are either old hons, or activists kind of people that I don't think would browse 4chan or want to be my friend in the first place.
I don't really want to start taking conclusions of being the only trans browsing 4chan from here.

Srsly, I'm getting tired of all my firends being cis straight males... Even a femboy anon would do.

>>7551191
I think you end up tired all day because you lack a main hormone for your body to have energy.
I wouldn't recommend it for more than a few months, I think others can comment on this with better knowledge tho...
>>
Is it safe to auto med?

I mean, using the right doses and stuff?
>>
I'm not really sure if I'm trans or not, what should I do if I don't have a psychiatrist in my area?
>>
>>7552168

Yes.
>>
>>7548554
sorta
I ruled out suicide because I don't want to hurt my partner or family and HRT has made life somewhat bearable. I don't know if I can make long enough to die a natural death though

>>7549019
grow your hair out, remove body hair, etc. black market HRT online through online chemists (refer to /HRTgen/)
If you're healthy and relatively young (<35) you should be okay, just get a bloodtest and a general physical from GP before starting

>>7549339
>Just take a second to appreciate the astronomical miracle of everything in the universe that happened so perfectly that you are alive.

It's pretty neat and when I don't wanna die the universe seems beautiful. But it never lasts and if I could rest assured knowing that nothing comes after death I'd be ordering my exit bag. The only thing that stops me is the fear of reincarnation into slightly worse circumstances.

>>7552168
Yes, try /HRTgen/
>>
>>7554123
>the fear of reincarnation into slightly worse circumstances
i've had some pretty intense spiritual experiences and i've concluded this is the outcome for anyone who doesn't achieve their goals, whatever said goals may be (and they aren't necessarily the goals you think you have)
>>
>>7552546
look if you can do skype sessions with one
>>
>>7556680
Could you please elaborate? Please help attain Moksha...
>>
Hey, so I'm still trying to figure whether I'm trans or if my brain just have another problem.

Anyway, sometimes I do feel like I should be a woman, like I don't know I should have born like that. There's really no sexual interest in it or anything else, I just feel like that. And sometimes I feel like there's no way for me to be a woman so "staying" a guy is still better than being dead.

Those sort of periods have been going again and again at irregular frequency. Sometimes I think that it's just because I need someone by my side (well I don't really see how it could help though), sometimes I don't really think about it, but sometimes I almost wish I didn't exist instead of living like that. I've even be ready for HRT twice but I never started because I was afraid not to be accepted by my family (which is basically the only people I know, except two friends).

I really want to know what's going on and what to do. I'm already 22 and I feel like I see the effects of T months after months. I'm afraid if I don't make a choice now it will be too late.

Fortunatly I'm rather small and people think I'm still in high school, but the deep voice and large shoulders are already here.
>>
>>7559575

I feel the same way too, anon.

I was pretty sure for a while that I was a cis man and happy with it, but over this past year, especially after a first relationship with a woman, I've been experiencing dysphoria off and on. Lots of staring at myself in the mirror and wondering, lots of thinking back and figuring out if I was always feeling this way and didn't realize it, or if this is new, maybe even temporary. Sometimes I'm comfortable in my man clothes, other times I can't wait to ditch them at the end of the day.

Maybe it's loneliness, but I've been lonely before and never felt this way.

I'm 24, 6'3" with broad shoulders and hands that can palm a basketball. I'm still figuring it out, but I'm increasingly aware that I might be trans.
>>
>>7559575
dysphoria comes in waves.
>>
>>7538569
I am still 18 and the fact that I need to start immediatly is stressing me out even more. I have decided to repress and I will need all the advice on how to do it.
>>
>>7561650
>I am still 18
>I have decided to repress

Retard
>>
>>7561650
That fact that you don't want to start immediately and finally live as your true self is alarming and the fact that you want to repress this is even more alarming.....go seek help.
>>
>>7561650
repressing leads to the hon way.
>>
>>7549243
It's a tough cycle but you may actually end up feeling just a little happier as a trans woman.
You will always be a biological male and that's something you'll have to learn to accept but you can make change.

I often thought about suicide too. Takes a lot of effort and good luck finding a way that isn't painful. Your life sounds super boring... do you do anything else besides work? Do you have immediate family or friends that know about your GID and are supportive?
>>
I am finally starting the process to get SRS. My biggest concern (besides the 1/100,000 chance of spontaneous death) is my metabolism going to shit.
For people who have had SRS did you gain a ton of weight afterwards or need to be more careful about food etc?

Also does it help with breast growth or anything?
>>
>>7564654
>is my metabolism going to shit.
Why would that happen?
>>
>>7564654
Testerone even while suppressed is likely still helping and your testicles do other stuff than just produce Testerone.

Also I don't know? I have heard rumors of things like that.

If it isn't a concern then that is good enough for me. However, if it could happen I want to know.
>>
>>7564635
I post internet memes on the 4chan.
I have no immediate family in this country (US) nor any friends.
>>
>>7566467
I take it you have a job. Why not just start towards the transition? What do you have to lose then?

Hope you can afford the HRT and therapy.
>>
>>7567009
>I take it you have a job.
Yes.
>Why not just start towards the transition?
Normalcy, while intrinsically worthless, is valuable in social situations. People expect you to be at least somewhat normal. A man with breasts and defunct genitalia is abnormal and typically undesirable.
>What do you have to lose then?
The overlap of those who would not mind my condition and those I wpuld have interest in is ridiculously niche. I'd probably be ensuring that I die alone if I started HRT. I could detransition when it inevitably proves to be more trouble than it's worth, but I believe I would sooner take my own life than subject myself to such an emotional rollercoaster - thus my current situation.
>>
>>7564654
metabolism 'going to shit' in any situation (aging, etc) is a meme
if you eat to female calorie guidelines you'll be fine
you should be eating to female calorie guidelines now desu
>>
>>7538569
I have a big head and wide face that with my skinny body makes me look like an alien. My face has soft features thought. Planning to be mft to hide with a longer hair (i have goblin ears)
>>
I'm not so much transgender as agender - or maybe transhuman. I don't want people to think me a woman. I don't want people to think me a man. While we're stuck with humanish bodies I think my ideal is bearded, breasted, medium skin, don't much care about genetalia. Seems achievable.

Except that what passes for trans health care here is overwhelmingly set up for binary folks, with a lot of gatekeeping at that. No way am I confident that my body goals won't just be dismissed and scorned.

Hell, I'm expecting a fair bit of dismissal and scorn here. Anyway, just needed to put that out there. Time to research this to death and do some experimentation.
>>
>>7567181
You do you, cyborg anon.
Don't hesitate to lie to doctors to get what you want.
>>
>>7567066
>A man with breasts and defunct genitalia is abnormal and typically undesirable.

a depressed and suicidal man is also undesirable.
>>
File: oniondog.jpg (408KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oniondog.jpg
408KB, 1920x1080px
>>7549243
You'll have plenty of time to be dead. At least suffering is better than nothing. There's no rush really. Im guessing you are late 20s, and most people die around 80/90ish. So that's 50-60 years max left to suffer. As apposed to the infinite ceaseless void of an eternity of nothingness.

Do you remember how you felt before you were born? No? That's how it will be like to be dead. You didn't even know what nothing was before then, because you didn't know anything at all.
>>
>>7550700
You become infertile no matter what age you are, though
>>
>19.5 years old
>probably will never pass
>6 feet tall, growing more facial hair and thicker by the day
>only things i can look forward to are sleeping and eating
>wanted to kill myself for a while, strongly considering just killing myself soon

i'm pretty much at the end of my rope, do hormones help ?
>>
>>7569330
They'll stop your body from getting worse, and make it more feminine even if it's not enough to pass. Also they affect your emotional state (for me it's been generally for the better), though that's different for everybody and some people don't report any changes there.

If you're in that bad a state already what do you have to lose?
>>
>>7569371
>If you're in that bad a state already what do you have to lose?

It might make me feel worse to take them, i'll feel like I'm succumbing to wanting to be a girl which will possibly make me feel bad.
>>
hi, my hair is really thin, and my really light hair colour doesn't help.. in some places like at the back of my head you can even see my scalp. I feel like a monster. Will hrt help thicken up my hair? I'm worried since I can't get on hormones till next year.. I'm only 18 by the way
Should I just end it all now
>>
one posts get this long it's rare to get an answer, so i would appreciate it if someone replied. I guess my question is, how do I get a more feminine body without hormones( I'm a biological male). Growing up (in Texas) I suppressed my feminine side because well that's what men do. To be honest, it wasn't that hard or that taxing on me mentally. I consider myself straight and I am only capable of loving women. I have fantasies about men but those are purely sexual. Also, my fantasies about women are MUCH stronger... I digress. Anyway, I have early memories of wanting to dress up in my mom's clothes, rewatching the episode of pokemon where ash dresses up as a girl, and had a lot of dreams about people forcing me to dress up like a girl. In high school I occasionally shopped for women's shirts and cardigans blah blah blah. The point is, I wanna look like a girl but I don't really consider myself a girl. Although it's a bit strange i'm sure there are people who understand me on this board, after all this is lgbtq and what not. In a perfect world, I would take HRT to pass as a girl but keep my penis functional. Honestly, if I find a girlfriend who likes someone like me I wouldn't mind losing my penis's functionality. I just want kids of my own.

TLDR: How do I look more feminine. Is there anything i can do before I start HRT. I'm 21, but I want to take advantage of my youth before it fades.
>>
File: spd_20110406191829_b.jpg (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
spd_20110406191829_b.jpg
96KB, 800x600px
ive been taking 50 mg cypro every other day for 2 months, i ran out of them and havent been taking them for a week. theyve been out of stock in all pharmacies near me, is it dangerous to stop cold turkey? ive been very tired and depressed since i stopped
>>
>>7569394
Well, you've already succumb to wanting to be a girl. You never had a chance there; it's not like this shit is curable or because of anything you've done. All you'd be doing is taking action such that the desire hopefully doesn't make you want to kill yourself as much.

Transitioning is a pretty shitty option, but the alternatives are to do nothing and hope it gets better on its own (which doesn't work, obviously), and the sooner you do it the less shitty it is. How much longer will you hold out for with no signs of improvement?

And again: you're suicidal. How much worse can it get?
>>
>>7570114
>How much worse can it get?

parents could find out I'm taking hormones and I'd be extremely embarrassed

I'm not sure how they'd react, I don't think they'd kick me out of their house but I think they might react kind of negatively although I think some of it would be that I'm "taking pills without being diagnosed" since they work in the medical field.

One of them works at a prison though and I overheard them making fun of a mtf inmate that had to "be given unnecessary medication" (hormones) and had a female to pat down their top(boobs) and a male to pat down their bottom(male genitals) although I think(hope?) that they were making fun of them because that person causes them difficulties/more work rather than them hating trans people.
>>
File: 194u48muqd38tgif.gif (1MB, 636x607px) Image search: [Google]
194u48muqd38tgif.gif
1MB, 636x607px
>>7538569
Should I be concerned that Im not developing any attraction to guys at all? Ive been on hormones for almost a year and if anything my attraction to women has grown stronger. Before I was mostly bisexual but now my attraction has shifted to mostly women. Should I be this concerned? Am I crazy?
>>
>>7570789
I'm sorry anon but you are becoming transbian. You can never be trutrans now. Please take a pair of rainbow stockings and see yourself out.
>>
>>7570867
nice meme

>>7570789
Doesn't seem like cause for concern. Your attraction has shifted from both to mainly women, what's the problem?
>>
My bisexual girlfriend just came out as "not quite female" to me, now I'm drinking alone trying to make sense out of all of this. She just texted my and asked if we could try out male pronouns the next time we meet because she wants to know how it feels.
I'm a straight guy, and I love her to death. But how am I supposed do deal with this. If a start treating her as a male, I might find myself not being attracted to her anymore and if I treat her as a female I'm just being a asshole.
>>
>>7571031
>how am I supposed do deal with this.
Say this
>If a start treating her as a male, I might find myself not being attracted to her anymore and if I treat her as a female I'm just being a asshole.
to them instead of to us.
>>
>>7571047
I already told (insert pronoun here) this, the answer was "I'm still the same person", which is absolutely true, but I don't think that a bisexual can understand not being attracted to someone because of their gender
>>
>>7570944
Because Im a hon. If I where somewhat passable that would be ok, but being garbage by anyones standards is pretty shit. Even a none passing transwoman can still fall back on being considered a gay dude. Even If I meet a woman who's interested in me as a man, they'll still be disgusted by my body.
>>
>>7569449
>how do I get a more feminine body without hormones.

exercise butt, hips
Laser beard off
>>
>>7571075
All that's left is it give it a shot and communicate. If it doesn't work for you then you have to say so and that'll probably kill the relationship. If you don't want to try it at all then say that. Sometimes these things just don't work no matter how hard you try.
>>
>>7567066

I understand your intention, but it's not as if you just grow breasts overnight. Unless you wear tight fitting clothing it's doubtful anybody could even tell for quite awhile and even then it would take months. And discussing the efficacy of your genitalia is not typically something people do so it's not like that part matters.
>>
>>7571105
what exercises are best to do my main man?
>>
File: 1430621460184.jpg (69KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1430621460184.jpg
69KB, 472x472px
Who /linebackershoulders/ here?
>>
>>7572300
19" reporting.
#boymode4lyfe
#deadby30
>>
>>7572300
>tfw no god damn clue how to properly measure shoulder width
How's 98 cm (~ 38.5'') circumference?
>>
File: 1478882490043.jpg (134KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1478882490043.jpg
134KB, 1080x1349px
>>7572300
iktf

At least I have a naturally small waist. It gives the impression of hips from the front but from the back it accentuates my shoulder width.
>>
>>7569449
desu senpai you kinda just sound like you're into cross dressering. I know that doesn't really answer your question, but you seem to be pretty conflicted about how your interests and fetishes line up with your personality as a whole.

If you want to look feminine but don't have an overwhelming desire to transition in general, be very cautious about going on hrt because you may not want to continue it for very long. that being said, if you take it for 3-6 months (basically just before you start to develop boobs) you have a pretty good chance of stopping or reducing your end-stage male growth spurt. Aside from that, >>7569449 and learn to makeup if you can be bothered to do it.

as an AMAB person who grew up in Texas as well, with all the macho "be a man" bs that comes with hispanic families in particular, that shit WAS really taxing on me mentally. If being a guy isn't what bothers you, you should probably keep thinking about what you really want.
>>
>>7538569
I'm new to this board and just got back in touch with my transgender side. Last time I got in touch with it it... went less than awesome. I'm really confused and I'm not sure what to do.
>>
>>7569449
If you just want breasts, there are rumours of somewhat more targeted hormones (some applied directly to the breasts) working for some people. My experience wasn't great - apparently fifteen minutes of intense focus on your breasts a day when the current state of your body *hurts* doesn't keep do much. Caution: herbalism, some amount of woo, possibly snake-oil (though the herbs in question do indeed contain hormone precursors): magnet:?xt=urn:btih:34CF0076CA4A9E79347D19435BE153CD798C786F&dn=Flat+To+Fem+Breast+Enlargment+For+Men+%26+Women&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337
>>
It's hopeless for me. I need full skeletal replacement just to pass and even then I won't have a real vagina. Yet people say to just do it. Why? Why should I even bother when I know how it ends? Turning myself into a hon won't help dysphoria, that's for sure.
>>
>>7575694
could also stay boymode and just take hrt for mental benefits
>>
I'm struggling to determine whether I'm actually trans or not, but can not go on living normally without answering myself and I'm even too young to trasition. Wat do?
>>
>>7574679
just jerk off and you'll feel better.
>>
>>7577603
If you want to be a girl and dislike your masculine body its pretty much a given that you're trans.

>I'm even too young to trasition
what
>>
>>7549243
Whatever you try, you will never be a woman. You cannot become what you are not. If you are already a woman in soul, then howeveer you look like, and whatever may be between your legs, you are a woman, because you've always meant to be one.

Transition is not for you. It's for the others. You are a woman, and you know it. Transition helps people around you what you are.

And I know how hard is to live as a shade of yourself. It's still better than to live in an entirely foreign body, and to never look at yourself in the mirror.

I was lucky, as my body now resembles what I am. It's just a joke, a far, imprecise approximation, but still far better to what looked back at me from pictures, or a mirror for decades.
>>
>>7577603
Underage b&.

Get off 4chan, tumblr, and facebook, turn off all of your smart devices, go out and play with your friends.

If you still feel like this:
- After your puberty
- After you're past your state's age of majority (18 or 21)
Go see a doctor.
>>
>>7577603
> and I'm even too young to trasition
Self-medding exists.
>>
I could use some advice.

How do I get a really close shave? Like so close I look like a woman?

/fa/ says get a surgical razor but that sounds both risky and extreme.
>>
>>7580611
Well he could go to the doctor right now, although if he's struggling to find out if his trans or not then he probs shouldn't transition immediately.

>>7581049
First go with the grain and then against the grain, you will still be left with beard shadow and the only way you'll get rid of it is with laser.
>>
>>7581049
A surgical razor doesn't sound too risky, since it's the double edged razor, like they made it in the old days. Even better is to get a real, straight-edge razor, but it's nearly impossible to shave with those. A double-edged razor will get you a nice, close shave, and the blades cost pennies. However you will cut yourself more frequently. And you *MUST* shave wet with them.

Simply shaving wet helps you a lot.

If you can tolerate it, wax or epilate your facial hair, or have it professionally waxed.

If you have the commitment and the $$$, (and are already on hormones for 6mo+) then get electrolysis or laser.
>>
When I was in high-school I had feelings that something was wrong with my gender, but because of my family (which is not really lgbt friendly but still important persons to me) and not knowing about all that transgender stuff, I tried to repress and I never told anyone about it.

Now, like 6 years later, repressing have just made things worse. Those feelings are stronger than ever (like they are always in my head, it's almost like I can't not think of them), but because of what I tried to believe I don't really know if I could transition. I mean, I guess it could make me feel better? But on the other hand, my family are still the only important people for me (and I still live with them btw for the next 2 months) and because of that I can't resolve myself to tell them. I mean, I feel like it will just break the few things I have in my life.

Any advice? Anything I could do? They just think I'm a straight dude.
>>
File: pjimage.jpg (530KB, 1998x1998px) Image search: [Google]
pjimage.jpg
530KB, 1998x1998px
hi.
>>
>>7581049
>tfw no facial hair at all
don't mind me, just bragging
>>
>>7581563
well, at least you look better than last time.
>>
>>7581563
t h i c c
>>
>>7581563
poo in loo
>>
So I am a 19 year old trans man. I have not started T yet and have some questions. I want to be able to start T because I have severe dysphoria but my fiance and I also want to be able to have kids in a few years. So my question is is it possible to be on T for a couple of years then stop when I am ready to get pregnant? Will I be able to conceive a healthy baby?
>>
21 yo mtf here. Just started HRT (finally, yay), and I had a couple of questions.
What cup can I expect? I read somewhere that it was one cup below the closest females in your family, and both my mother and my sisters are D-cup, but I don't know if it's for pre-puberty transitionners or not.
Also, do you know how to gain some fat once estrogens start to take effects? I am thin as fuck and don't gain a single pound even after years of eating junk food. I don't wanna be a fat girl but having a bit of fat on the hips could help me looking better I guess.
>>
>>7585036
Consider egg banking. Harder for afab, than sperm storage but T *can* impact your fertility. It can also fuck up the baby, so surrogacy might be possible with stored eggs.

The fertility hormones for harvesting or preg attempts after being on T will be terrible. If you have money to store eggs do it now, so you dont hormone yoyo.
>>
>>7579625
HRTgen didn't help much. Anyone that knows about this?
>>
>>7585298
Make sure you're on either cypro or progesterone if you want tits. Someone somewhere else on this board also mentioned fenugreek tablets.
>>
>>7586550
Different anon here. Cypro is a blocker right, how does it differ from any other anti-androgen in terms of breast growth?

I though E gave you breast growth? Sorry I don't really know 100%
>>
>>7586589
E does give you breast growth, but if you're only on E and spiro, they usually end up as conetits, or quite small regardless. Cypro helps similarly to progesterone because it activates the PRs.
>>
>>7586609
I'm on E and Decapeptyl, how will that fare?
>>
>>7585298
desu transgirls usually get A or B cup.
>>
>>7586621
I have no idea what that even is, are you sure that's a good AA? Seems like it's mostly to prevent hair growth.

>>7587318
That's because they're not being treated correctly, nobody should settle for an A-cup lmao
>>
>>7587330
It's what the NHS is giving me as an AA
>>
>>7538569
I really just want to find someone to shave me, dress me up, and put make up on me. How do I do this without getting killed?
>>
>>7538569
I've been getting really paranoid about my doses lately. i've been taking hormones for about 6 months now and am currently taking one 50mg spiro tab twice a day and one 2mg estradiol tab twice a day. I'm due for a doctors visit in a little less than a month at which point my HRT prescription should be upped, but i just wanted to make sure for the time being my current endo isn't giving me a meme dosage. Thanks
>>
>>7588467
Anime isn't real, kid.

>>7588483
Get on micronized progesterone ASAP nigger. 200mg every other day or 100mg daily if that's all you can get your claws on.
>>
>>7588595
Isn't that a shitload of progesterone? Or was I not on micronized, is the dosing different?
>>
>>7588621
That's a very normal amount of progesterone. You are on an estrogen, not a progesterone. You want both or you run the risk of conetits. Cyproterone acetate is a high tier AA because it acts like a progesterone too.
>>
>>7588638
>>7588595
so are my doses okay for the time being or should I like schedule a doctors appointment asap to get this shit fixed??? Pls help.
>>
>>7588638
I was on progesterone for a while and it fixed my conetits. I guess I was on 100mg and didn't really pay attention, I don't really remember my self-medding days very much. I should ask to be put back on it tho, right? Or just buy it myself?
>>
>>7588650
Calm your possibly conic tits. There is no need to panic. You want to be on it quite soon, but could ralistically wait a few months if you just can't be bothered to. It's part of breast development so just get some before they're done developing.

>>7588673
Sure. Won't hurt. Might make your tits bigger, might just make for a nice additive to your urine. If your tits are fully grown and fine you don't need it.
>>
>>7588725
--...-- sorry.. so you are saying 50mg of spiro twice a day and 2mg of estradiol twice a day isn't a complete me-me dosage of hrt?? my doctor isn't just stringing me along to keep me from killing myself?!
>>
can someone post a pic of conetits compared to proper ones? I have no clue what theyre supposed to look like
>>
I'm sure this questions had popped in here before, but I'm new to the board and hoped someone might point me in the right direction.
26/M, The past few months the thought of transitioning has been in my head every day, noticed when I accepted this I was happier day to day. So I've done alot of research into this whole new subject for me and come to the conclusion that before I consult a doctor about estrogen I'd want to get my body in the thin shape I want it first (just need to tone my stomach and chest, already pretty thin) and change my wardrobe a bit to have tighter more fashionable clothes.
Before getting into estrogen is there any small steps you guys took before fully committing? Such as diet changes, workouts,etc to get the process started from MTF?

Apologies if this sounds ignorant, just trying to make sure I get started on the right foot and not rush in without as much knowledge as possible.
Thanks!
>>
Asked this on another thread, but posting it here might lead to more answers.

This year I was thinking of getting a job so I could start HRT and maybe someday get FFS

What do you do to afford your mones? (besides taking it from your parents).
If you did get FFS, how much time did it take to get the amount needed?
>>
I'm taking 200mg spiro, 6mg estrogen buccal. Measured 40 pg/mL six hours after a dose. Is that good?
>>
File: tranner-stages.png (408KB, 978x865px) Image search: [Google]
tranner-stages.png
408KB, 978x865px
>>7589291
Think stage 2 or 3 instead of stage 4 or 5
>>
>>7589621
boobs don't look like that
>>
>>7589805
>i've never seen real boobs
>>
>>7589848
as a transbian I can tell you I've studied boobs extensively for research purposes
>>
Looked into inform consent, couldn't find anything nearby. What would otherwise be the most efficient route to HRT? I'm 19 mtf in Las Vegas if that information is helpful in any way.
>>
Not strictly trans related but that's the motive. There's a bunch of stuff that I want to buy off Amazon but they can't be bothered to ship it the extra hour over the border. Is there a reliable service that you can deliver stuuff to and they just remail it immediately to Canada?
>>
>>7589902
depends on where you live
>>
>>7589926
what if you live in canada
>>
>>7589931
then I'm sorry for you
>>
>>7589926
I don't know who that other person is. Southern ontario. I guess my other option is shipping to a drop box or something in Buffalo and then spending an entire say retrieving it. Although I don't know how that would work with customs and i'd have to take a bus or something
>>
>>7587330
My endo at the gender clinic i go to told me she barely sees anything above a B cup. We take a pretty standard dose of HRT. We're not allowed to take progesterone though.
>>
Is the thought that being a woman would be better good enough? I've thought about how I would change if I transitioned but I see myself dressing roughly the same (added options of skirts and make-up). Besides that, there's nothing about being a girl that would be better.

But, god, I wish I was a girl. Passing isn't an issue for me; when I was had long hair (cut it all off in a freak-out moment) I often was mistaken as a girl until I spoke (which felt great, in hindsight). I just am so afraid of dealing with family.

I tried to start all this in high school, but my mother outed me to my family before I got approval from the psych. The thought of being judged or disowned by friends and/or family gives me panic attacks, and I shudder to think what it actually happening would feel like.

Now I'm on the verge of 20 and the waves are coming faster and stronger. I don't want to be trans, but I don't want to be a guy either. I'm the kind of person that jokes about suicide a lot, but I guess I just want to be reassured that this whirlpool of emotion won't actually end in that.
>>
>>7538569
I'm sure this is probably somewhere, but where is the cheapest country to get a phalloplasty? I'd travel pretty far to get one; I know there are factors like hotel/apartment but I just want to know the cheapest (and also the most technologically advanced) operation
>>
>>7588934
All that can be done after getting on E, and it's important to stop testosterone asap. Moreover, HRT is not an absolute commitment, if you dislike how it makes you feel you can stop within 3 months without any lasting effects.
>>
Is there a guide somewhere on how to keep my hair neat, now that I'm growing it long for the first time?

I have no idea what I'm doing
>>
>>7577603
Self med you moron. I self medded in high school and it was the best thing I could have done for myself. I'm an attractive woman now, who knows what could have happen if I didn't act then.
>>
>>7592498
Did any of your class mates suspect anything? Especially in gym I think it would have gotten difficult
>>
>>7590090
Try thinking about it from a different angle. Imagine you are currently a woman; would you feel awful if you were to suddenly go from being treated female to being treated male? If you were to start becoming masculine (body hair, bulkier frame)?

>I'm the kind of person that jokes about suicide a lot, but I guess I just want to be reassured that this whirlpool of emotion won't actually end in that.

It probably won't. If you're hurting and sad then suicidal ideation is probably just a escapist fantasy; you see yourself as being free of pain rather than actually wanting to die. However, if you feel empty, hopeless and emotionally numb then you should be more concerned about it becoming a reality. The times I've been closest to suicide is when I felt nothing at all; dissociation/depersonalisation is a pretty high-risk mindset compared to feeling sad in my opinion
>>
>>7592498
>tfw self-medded in high school and still need FFS
>>
>>7590090
>barely sees anything above a B-cup
>not allowed to take progesterone

Endos are fucking stupid holy shit.
>>
>>7593063
That's my greatest fear. I started at a really good age and yet I'll probably need FFS to have any chance of passing.

Doesn't help that according to anons in this thread I should have been on progesterone seven months ago, else I'll be stuck in A-cup and/or conetits hell forever.

I feel like shit now. Goodnight.
>>
File: whoops.jpg (22KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.jpg
22KB, 500x313px
>>7593151
I pass to cis people and you will pass too, passing is pretty easy despite what people will tell you on this board. The issue is how I look to myself, I just want to look in the mirror or look at pictures of myself without feeling like shit. Also I kind of want to do stuff that requires me to be on camera, so that's another thing. Sadly I'll probably be 25 by the time I have the money, and it will be too late to do any of that work.

Basically dysphoria's a bitch even after so many years, and still fucks up my life. It recently ruined one of my relationships, she was fed up with my paranoia. But at least I'm treated as a cis girl by everyone I meet, haha.

>Doesn't help that according to anons in this thread I should have been on progesterone seven months ago, else I'll be stuck in A-cup and/or conetits hell forever.

That's not exactly true. I started progesterone a year in and my boobs are okay.
>>
>>7593185
Do you know if they regress at all if you get off Prog?

Won't much matter to me on Cypro but still very curious
>>
>>7593194
Yes mine actually did, either that or weight loss. I'm gonna get back on it soon. But they never really became conetits again, conetits have a very specific shape compared to mine.
>>
>>7593185
Thanks anon.
>>
>>7593062
Imagine you are currently a woman; would you feel awful if you were to suddenly go from being treated female to being treated male? If you were to start becoming masculine (body hair, bulkier frame)?

Pretty much sounds like high school. I went to being able to pass as an ugly girl by just keeping my hair neat and dressing semi-fashionably to facial hair and broader shoulders.

Yes, it would be awful.
>>
>>7593446
sorry meant >>7593062 for >>7590205
regardless sounds fairly trans to me
>>
official hrt is out of the question for me for at least another year maybe two, im already 21 and this is the earliest i could start now that ive got a job. I'm no doctor or bio/med student and a lot of the names sound alike. is prog as an E and cypro as a blocker a decent way to start? is 50mg cypro x1/day and 2mg prog x1/day an ok starting dose? I see a lot of info but it all seems to disagree with each other.
also are blood tests absolutely needed and how would i do those?
>>
>>7572300
15" shoulders reporting in, feels bad man ;-;
>>
>>7594164
that's normal for cis women
>>
>>7588673
How much of a problem is "conetits" or HRT just giving you bad tits or whatever? I've only been on HRT since around March 2016, and so far my breasts aren't like amazing looking but I'm just kind of hoping over time they'll look better as they continue to develop.

But yeah idk it could be better.
>>
>>7594978
Almost all American trannies have conetits because endos are stupid, and they don't self-med correctly even when they do self-med. Most trans women's bodies are frankly disgusting.
>>
>>7595058
Right now I'm on 6 mg estradiol and 100 mg spiro, all of which I take at once around noon. I'm 5'4 and around 115-120 pounds, and so far I'd call my boobs round, maybe a little wide rather than conical at all. Definitely not pert enough though, and not the right shape, but know part of that is that all boobs start out not properly shaped at the beginning.

So, idk, should I look into progesterone? Change my dosages at all?
>>
>>7595106
Holy crap anon what are you doing

50mg Spiro morning w/ breakfast
2mg Estradiol sublingual after that

2mg E six or seven hours later

50mg Spiro w/ a light snack before bed
2mg E before bed
>>
>>7595106
Well what are your levels? 6mg is considered high, that's what I've been on and my levels are normal, so that's okay. 100mg can be enough for some girls, but 200mg is a "normal dose", and some girls need even more than that. So I would get your levels checked.

Since you're on spiro and not cypro, it might be a good idea to start thinking about progesterone. Do you not have an endo?
>>
>>7595122
>>7595113
Oh yeah and also, DON'T take it all at once, E has a very short halflife, that's probably the biggest mistake you're making. Follow that anon's advice.
>>
>>7593068
Her reasoning was that there was no science that it does or does not do anything.
>>
>>7595161
That's because it's legit not worked for some anons in these very threads, and for others it reversed when they stopped.

I'm glad I'm not dysphoric about my tits, a padded or pushup bra is there if I ever felt like they need to be bigger.

ittybittytitties need love too.
>>
Okay, still questioning mtf here. I'm gonna order some cypro in order to help me figure things out. I've never tried AA's or hormones before. Is this a good idea or should I try something else?
>>
Is it bad that my testosterone is 41ng/dL? Should it be lower?
>>
>>7595286
that's normal levels for cis women
>>
>>7595246
You have to get hormones too, cypro alone will make you depressed.
>>
>>7595127
>>7595122
Literally my doctor's orders, and this is like one of the only "decent" clinics in my state. So, epin. I'll start taking 'em apart now.

Last I checked my levels of T are super low, but I'll ask for my most recent labs and give it another look. IIRC my e was in "target range" but I guess I need to relook at the specifics because doctors suck.
>>
Will I be a hon if I start at 23 yo?
My hands aren't to large yet nor are my shoulders, I'm 5'7" and people think I'm 18-19 yo.
I wish I had knew sooner what I was feeling.
>>
>>7595789
Also most people say I look like my sister but of course I don't really agree with them.
>>
how do I know if I'm transexual or not?
>>
>>7545679
I do this on runescape lol
female avatar gets way more loot
>>
>>7595829
um, it's "transgender" now sweetie
trannies aren't just fetishistic perverts
any more
>>
>>7595854
I can't tell if you're being serious

both words mean the same thing
>>
>>7595862
>sex is gender
tumblr will have your head for that
>>
>>7591461
serbia
if you want bottom surgery that is both cheap and good, serbia
i don't know a whole lot about their phallos but they pioneered metoidioplasty and are still considered by far the best surgeon for traditional full meta (a few american surgeons are better at specific subtypes, like dr raphael's centurion)
>>
>>7595868
people are obsessed with meaningless labels now more than ever before

if I say transexual or transgender you know what I mean either way, my message has been effectively communicated to you; so whats the issue?
>>
>>7595876
etiquette
dunno if you noticed but trannies are REALLY sensitive to language
>>
>>7595883
why is that do you think?
>>
>>7595889
because they base their whole lives around their identities?

If your goal in life is to be 'ms' and someone calls you 'sir', then they've essentially destroyed you.
>>
>>7595876
>didn't notice the original response was bait
anyway, what makes you suspect transsexualism?
>>
>>7595889
because they're anal/obsessive compulsive?
>>
>>7595876
i think transgender is just a better word for it desu, transsexual would fit a person who has done all the surgeries and shit but now days it's not a requirement, and many people don't do them because of various reasons like permanent nerve damage or just that the only reason to do it is because women don't have penises.
>>
File: fml.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>7596013
>women don't have penises

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I still can't figure out whether or not I'm trans. The first time I thought that I wished I'd been born a girl was at the age of 17. I wasn't on 4chan at that age and didn't know anything about HRT so I quickly dismissed the thought of being trans and felt really sad about how I could never be a girl. Before that, I did stuff like identify with women in porn and pretend to be a girl on certain websites/online games, I guess this would be considered AGP. However, in my early teens I'm sure I would never have considered wanting to be the opposite gender and I was more of a "femboy", as in I wanted to be a feminine boy less stronger/taller than other boys. After dismissing the idea that I'm trans, I still kept wishing that I could be perceived as feminine especially when with friends. What I've always been afraid of is masculinizing in the future. (I'm sort of twink-like right now at 20 y.o.) After a particularly bad day, I decided to revisit trans stuff and read up a lot about it, trying to figure out whether or not I'm trans. That was five months ago. Do I even have dysphoria? Even if I did, I'm unhappy but not even close to suicidal, would transition be worth it?
>>
>>7596023
Women don't have neovaginas either.
>>
>>7596013
In the French laws, transsexual is used for transgender who has done the surgeries as you say.
>>
>>7596035

You're not trans.
You're just a bored wannabe.
Go get someone pregnant and raise a family like the boring hetero you are.
>>
>>7596035
fuck it
it's your life, do it if you want
just don't expect people here with """"real""" dysphoria to back your decision
>>
>>7596035
Do you want to be perceived as a feminine guy? Or as a girl? It's different.
>>
>>7596072
>""""real""" dysphoria
Not him but what's ""real dysphoria"", i just want to be a female and have a female body, my psychiatrist actually asked me if i wanted to be a femboy because i wasn't depressed like most of the people who go here.
>>
>>7595875
How do I know not to go to a butcher surgeon who'll make me a frankendick? Figured Serbia wouldn't be as good because it's not a western country
>>
>>7596103
they don't like it when people like you just do it for fun when they bet it all on doing it and succeeding.

If you did it and it didn't make you happy, would you just switch back?
>>
>>7596114
>If you did it and it didn't make you happy, would you just switch back?

Why would i switch back to something i didn't want to be?
>>
>>7596143
Because some realize after doing it that they weren't really trans.
>>
>>7596143
because the alternative might not be as nice as you think it is

sounds like you need more time to think about it
>>
>>7596107
serbia is the ftm thailand
why did you decide on phallo over meta? frankendick's a risk even with good phallo surgeons
>>
>>7596154
>>7596154
>sounds like you need more time to think about it
Think about what? I've had the diagnosis since i was 15 years old and now that i'm 18 i can get hormones.
>>
>>7596095

Definitely a girl but being a feminine guy is better than nothing I guess, it's the closest I can currently get.

>>7596103
Exactly. I don't like my body and I wouldn't like even if I was a hunk, I want to be female and have a female body. I'm a social reject but I'm not suicidal.
>>
>>7596186
so what are you doing here?
>>
>>7596195
Well these threads are quite informative and not necessarily about only questioning people.
>>
>>7596204
whatever gave you that idea?
this board is for complaining about happy people
>>
>>7596209
Self-confidence boost :)
>>
The idea of having to live as a man later just haunt me day after day. I would prefer being dead than a old man. I can't stand looking at me on a mirror, it's almost as if the body I saw wasn't mine.
When I discovered transition it was like a ray of hope but then I searched more and stumbled on people regretting it, people fighting to know who was "trutrans", who was just a fetishist or else.
I don't know anymore what to believe, I don't know if I should transition or just end my life now.
I've considered HRT but I'm just scare of being rejected by the few people I know. I just spend my days in my room watching stupid videos and doing nothing of my life because I hate being seen as a man, being considered as one.
Am I just deluded? Am I insane? What should I do?
>>
>>7596281
You are insane. We all are here. We have the trans disease.
Don't worry about the whole trutrans or AGP or fetish or whatever, it's just fun shitposting.

If you want to try transitioning just go for it.
>>
>>7596281
on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'not trans' and 10 being 'definitely trans', I'd say you're about an 11
>>
>>7594164
>literally the female average
17" is the upper limit and it still fucking hurts
>>
>>7596281
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>>
File: poor pussy.jpg (56KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
poor pussy.jpg
56KB, 479x640px
MtF tranny here. I don't think current technology is simply capable of getting me to a point at which I'll be satisfied with the end result. However I've thought about taking mones to look like a femboi to relieve the dysphoria. Does taking hormones and still living as a guy work? Why, why not?
>>
>>7596605
I don't think it's a bad idea. Doing something is better than nothing. If you don't like the results you can just stop.
The only problem is the titties if you actually try to go back but it's not like it has no solution.

It's what I'm doing. Currently on mones for a year and no problems so far. Dysphoria relieved a lot, I'll probably consider going all out at some point.
>>
>>7596637
How's the titty situation with you though? You haven't really developed much or they're surprisingly easy to hide?
>>
Hi 21yo MtF here, been on hormones for about 11 weeks so far, cypro and estrogen. Was taking spiro for like 3 months before starting the estrogen and switched to cypro about 2 weeks into E. I feel less frequent crippling waves of dysphoria but I feel that starting hrt did nothing for my general depression and anxiety, in fact maybe made it worse. I'm supposed to be doing better on hrt, right? Going to my preliminary doctor's appt mid-February and I really want to show them that I'm doing better mentally on mones but I'm not. Am I doing something wrong? Is this normal? Social transition so far has been rough so far and /passgen/ gave me more passes than not, but I don't see myself that way unfortunately.
>>
>>7595854
Transgender is just enabling all the genderqueer tards, moving away from transsexual label was a mistake.
>>
>>7596316
I would like but is it even worse though?
Most transgender says HRT helped them feeling less dysphoric but I don't understand how. Does the chemical changes in the brain play an important role in that?
>>
>>7596758
you might want to rethink transitioning if you feel depressed all the time. highs and lows are pretty normal but a constant low indicates a huge problem.

either that or your body doesnt like the meds. is there a difference for you if you take spiro or cypro?
>>
>>7597903
>>7596758
If it's less gender dysphoria but more normal depression then it suggests it's not a problem with the feminising effects, and is something else. Possibly side effects of the medication.

Besides, there are lots of things that can make you depressed even if transitioning is helping you. You don't pass straight away, if ever, for one thing.
>>
I've been dealing with depression related to dysphoria on and off for about 3 years now.
I've let my parents know I'm trans but I feel like I shouldn't do anything to transition or even consider talking to a therapist thanks to my dad's transphobic attitude...
My GP not helping me hasn't done me much
>>
My throat feels like it's blocked at all times. I can cough up phlegm sometimes but even that doesn't seem to clear it.

My guess is that it's likely related to my MtF voice training. For years it's been left as less masculine than normal but still obviously male, and it probably puts stress on it to be that way. It's felt blocked for years too, though I'm not sure exactly how they overlap.

What else could be causing it? And if it is caused by the voice modification, can I expect it to go away when I make it more feminine, or just to get even worse then?
>>
>>7598251
How long have you actually been training? It shouldn't sound male if you're doing it right.
>>
>>7597853
Well, science has shown us that Transgenders do, in fact, have the brain structure of the gender they claim to be.

The way I see it then, it would make sense if the brain is reading the normal male hormones (in an MtF example) as an imbalance. The brain tells the body to send androgen to the genitals, if those genitals are ovaries, they produce Estrogen, the testes => Testosterone.

the brain itself is female, so it's expecting estrogen, when it receives testosterone, it believes there's something wrong, and cannot correct it.
>>
>>7598262
I've been doing it for 2-3 years, but not at all consistently, due to lack of privacy and dysphoria at paying attention to how bad it was, with one sometimes being much more of a factor than the other. I'd generally have bursts of fairly heavy practice with long periods of nothing in between.

I'm not doing it right because I haven't practiced enough, but it's higher and has less resonance than it used to. My technique is also probably bad; I feel like I'm straining it to keep the reverberation down without it sounding too breathy.
>>
>>7598296
>My technique is also probably bad; I feel like I'm straining it to keep the reverberation down without it sounding too breathy.

Maybe bring your larynx up like normal, but then plug your nose? I know that if I didn't do the second part, I would sound way too high-pitched and fake as shit.
>>
>>7598031
i love the feminizing affects but you may be right about the depression from the not passing. I'm still mostly publicly in boymode because I'm trying to get through my last semester of college and taking some brutal classes.

>>7597903
Well, its not a constant low for sure. I feel waves of energy and euphoria that I've never felt before from the hormones but also very low lows. Maybe its just the mood swings for me are more severe? I think maybe its the cypro but I hated spiro because of the diuretic-ness and not being able to eat high-potassium foods (I love black beans and spinach)
>>
>>7594164
>tfw 21"
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7596468
Same. Is there anything that shave off even a single inch? I've been thinking of breaking my collarbone, but that's unreliable.
>>
>>7598454
With muscle shrinking it should reduce a little, but really you can't do anything else.
>>
>>7598831
Then is there any way to fix the ratio? My hips are only 34 inches, would that improve with weight gain?
>>
>>7598834
Well you'll have some fat in the hips, but it won't go as close as a cisgirl though, because of bone structure.
It sucks but well.
>>
>>7598845
My bone structure, like the waist/hip ratio, is fine. I started early, my shoulders just got fucked for some reason.
>>
>>7598454
I've looked and found nothing.

Wearing the right shirt makes them look an inch or two smaller.
I only ever wear long black shirts with short sleeves now, any other color makes them look huge (to me anyway). Also avoid spaghetti straps and shoulderless tops.
Horizontal stripes are (apparently) a big no, while vertical stripes are a big yes. I've never tried either though so I can't confirm.
Just look up online how to dress for wide shoulders, there's lots of great resources for women who swim or just naturally have wide shoulders.
>>
>>7598834
>>7598845
And as I think of it, you can also workout a bit this area. But I can't guide you on what exercises are the best for that.
>>
>>7598352
as a follow up to this, I'm just now figuring out I've been taking a very large dose of cypro oooooopss. I suck at being trans l o l
>>
>>7596159
I'd rather be able to fuck girls than have a microdick, though right now I'd take either.
>>
>>7599146
can't you just use a strap-on?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRjwJrDj5q4
>>
Decided to take hormones for a few weeks. How do I figure out if it's something I'd want to continue?
>>
>>7599601
It made me feel much happier, mentally. That seems to be the most obvious effect for others too.

Take hormones for a month or two, it takes a week or two for the effects to actually kick in. All changes before 3~ months are reversible so you don't need to worry.
>>
>>7595654
I'm not trying to self HRT though. I just want to try and figure things out on my own and stave off any more possible masculinization.
>>
>>7599625
The happyness mostly comes from not being stagnant.
>>
Is anyone here from /mass/ Boston area and who's your HCP? I have mass health and i don't know what they cover. Where do I get informed consent?
>>
>>7599724
Really though, is there any AA I can take before I'm ready to start HRT?
>>
File: jelqing-device-results-length.png (16KB, 537x380px) Image search: [Google]
jelqing-device-results-length.png
16KB, 537x380px
>>7599146
pumping + topical dht cream + depending on how far you want to go, other more experimental penile enlargement methods (e.g. jelqing)
you won't have an average size neopenis unless you're really lucky (but keep in mind most western surgeons will only do small phallos, the serbian ones aim for 6 inches on average but some of the western ones go as small as 4 average) but you can get into 'large enough for ordinary heterosexual penetrative sex' range, which is admittedly iffy with a meta that you haven't been prepping for
they even have silicone implants to make your dick bigger now, which have only been tried on cis guys could could presumably work on a post-op trans guy
>>7599211
>can't you just replace one of the most important parts of your anatomy that was stolen from you with something that, no matter how good it is, will never be it?
there's a reason gay ftm tops have so much trouble finding partners
>>
>>7601145
If you self med try spiro instead cypro can fuck you up
>>
Anyone have any good results with Finasteride in conjunction with estrogen for hairline recovery?

Mine isn't too horrible but my temples have receded.
>>
>>7601176
Do you know if taking it now will have any affect on development during HRT?
>>
>>7601233
Idk but probably not.
Also maybe you should just see a doctor instead
>>
>>7545690
>/tttt/

Keked
>>
>>7601176

> cypro can fuck you up

Not really, where did you hear that?
>>
File: Horde of hons.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Horde of hons.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Any advice on getting rid of ALL THAT HAIR?

How do you do it?

I can't really afford laser or electrolysis right now..
>>
>>7603223
Yes really, the Hepatotoxicity, B12 deficiency and depression are serious side effects than can fuck up your life if you're self-medding and have no idea what's going on.

Spiro can't really hurt you as long as you keep your K intake low.
>>
bumping this question

>>7551191
>>7551191
>>7551191
>>7551191
>>7551797

Being poor sucks. My plan was to take spiro and prog, with no E, but as it stands, I'm only on spiro right now, and yeah its making me really tired and also strangely horny.
Once i have real money I think i'm going to just start self-medding, I get a prescription from my doctor, but self-medding seems less expensive overall. (E, Spiro and Prog are all generally $10/month with my insurance; although the last few times I was able to buy injectible estrogen it ran me $40)

As for finding other transgirls in your country, you could try a dating site maybe? like OKCupid, or try to really connect with the local LGBT community.
But I find that people who pass or are stealth aren't likely to be connected to any LGBT community, and thus finding transwomen who pass is hard.

You could also try getting into more online trans-communities, and i'm sure you'd *eventually* find someone in your country, although it'd take a while.
>>
okay so
>got court order for name change
>changed at social security office

>still need to get new birth certificate, new ID, and new passport

So....at what point can I apply for jobs in my new name?
Getting this stuff changed costs money and I'm lacking in that. I dont want to keep using my male name, because I want to be stealth.

help?
>>
>>7603254
If you're willing to endure the pain do as I do, wax it all away. I got used to it and now it doesn't hurt anymore, I do that on facial hair too and it's become progressively thinner and shittier, which is good cause i don't like beards anyway.
>>
>>7603679
> I do that on facial hair too and it's become progressively thinner and shittier, which is good cause i don't like beards anyway.
That's exactly why you don't wax/pluck/epilate facial hair. You want it to be thick for laser or electrolysis in the future.
>>
>>7603822
It's a little surprising how many people don't know this. It was the first thing I was told during my first electrolysis session.
>>
File: 1472134965107.jpg (57KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472134965107.jpg
57KB, 800x600px
None of you will ever be real girls
>>
>>7603679
Thanks! I'm going to try it soon. I can imagine that cheap cold wax strips is a pretty bad way to go right?

>>7603822
>>7603839
noted
>>
>>7538569
you know, lately ive been wondering if the happiness i feel is because ive accepted myself as being a trannie or because of getting a job and having a boyfriend.
>>
>>7609099
It could just be that you're distracting yourself.
>>
Do hormones help?
>>
>>7609424
Yes.
>>
>>7609462
are the mental effects all they're cracked up to be ?

I just have a hard time functioning now because

>apathetic to the point of suicide
>get no enjoyment from anything anymore
>don't feel like a real person

Do hormones make it better ?
>>
>>7609473
I felt completely empty before, just drifting from day to day not wanting to do anything.
Started hormones and for a month or two I felt really happy, after that the effects lessened, though I still felt much better than before. 7 months on and I still have bad days, but in general the lows aren't as low and the highs are higher.

I feel like shit when I see my face in the mirror but looking at the changes that have occurred to my body (weight redistribution, breast growth, lessened hair density, etc.) makes me extremely happy.

I can't guarantee that hormones will make you feel better, but you can at least try them to find out.
>>
>>7573436
honestly appreciate u a ton. I think i'm just now starting to discover myselc (corny i know lol). But yeah, i don't think i'm actually trans. Just would prefer to not be a "man" if that makes sense. Ever since i started not caring about being manly i've been a bit more girly by default, but I guess i'm not really trans. Hmm time will tell. But thankfully I have full lips and a semi-girly face so I will take the next year to decide if I want to pursue HRT. You're so nice. I guess good people do exist on the interwebs :D

I think i'll post a face pic later if thread is still up to see if i have potential.
>>
>>7596605
if your social dysphoria is strong, likely not
however most people here seem totally fine with boymode for years so i guess that's not the case
>>
>>7603284
kill yourself spiro shill, cypro isn't that dangerous in the dosages we are taking
its simply better
>>
I'm wondering if I should keep repressing or not...

I just took my measurements for the experts here to analyze

I've just turned 23 but everyone I meet can't believe I'm not still in high school so maybe that's a sign there's still hope

I'm small but my shoulders are really big. They're 17-18 inches from the front and 40-41 inches around. My head is 22 inches. My ribcage is 27 inches, my waist is under 9 inches across and is like 24 inches around, and my hips are 32 inches. They used to be around 35 inches but I'm really skinny but I know if I gain weight it will go to my hips instead of my waist. Also I'm 5'8.5" and face wise I'm feminine except for my nose and Adams apple and some hairline recession

I dont know what to do. I've been thinking about transgender stuff seriously for a year now and less seriously for longer and have had the signs all my life. Being submissive and feminine natured. But I was also into all the usual boy stuff, like cars and cowboys and nerf guns. I feel like I have both feminine and masculine instincts and I don't want to go from being forced to conform to one side to the other. I just want to be myself. Also the dysphoria only comes up when there's nothing else on my mind. Lately that means when I wake up and before I go to sleep. It's still there when I'm busy but manifests in other ways. I'm quite feminine and gay looking. I'm told I think like a girl. But I'm still trying to find other ways to think about the dysphoria like maybe it's not because of gender stuff. I tell myself transitioning is like a meme nowadays. Maybe I just think too much. Maybe I'm just bi. Maybe this is just an obsession. Maybe wanting to be a girl is an unhealthy and unnatural desire. I think I might be happy if I just block testosterone and keep being myself, a feminine guy. But I'm scared of opening up about these feelings because I don't fully believe them and I feel like as I get older society will be less accepting of my ways.

Thanks and God bless
>>
>>7612876
just do it
transsexualism is a meme but that doesn't mean people don't have it
your measurements are pretty great and they will not be great if you keep repressing
>>
File: retard2.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
retard2.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>7610015
>kill yourself spiro shill
ayyy
stop shitposting and go self med cypro now
we'll see who's dying first
>>
Is there genetical predispositions to transgenderisl? (outside of the brain meme)
I mean, I'm mtf (haven't started HRT yet) and I look younger than my brother while being 3 years older than him. He also has broader shoulder, hands, way more body/facial hairs and looks more masculine without me doing anything to have a more feminine body.
Or am I just lucky?
>>
>>7614066
lucky genetics. trans is all in the brain.
>>
>>7614066
yes, some trans women are more physically feminine than the average man
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/2011/12/15/searching-high-and-low/
>>
>>7614066
Low testosterone. You have low testosterone. Get your blood checked.
>>
>>7614136
study that uses agp and hsts. can't even call that science.
>>
>>7614186
Yeah I will but I guess it explains
>>
>>7612919
Thank you but my shoulders are definitely really big at least relatively and my body has looked the same for ages so I don't think it's the measurements as much as the future aging of my skin and hair that I have to worry about

Maybe I just don't want to ever stop being cute and I don't want to have to need surgeries
>>
>>7572436
You're so pretty! Do you have any tips for a good transition?
[spoiler] Also are you single? [/spoiler]
>>
>>7609140
distracting mysefl from what? lol id like to think half the problem is ive never known what my feelings are.
>>
>>7615674
She's cis.
>>
>>7613165
i have a prescription
go self med on spiro and piss your pants and die from eating a banana
>>
I've been on HRT for 3 years, my blood levels are ok, yet so far I haven't noticed any decrease in body hair and recently my facial (upper lip) hair started turning black and is now visible even after shaving. What the fuck is going on? Is it possible that my body is androgen sensitive and I should increase my cypro dose?
>>
How do I shave my butt/legs? I'm so bad at this, I tried super hard with a razor for girls and I'm covered in red dots and my everything hurts. I spent a large portion of my budget on toys and clothes, so I have no fun money left over for some expensive machine thing. I've heard that Nair works well if you do it right and spot test first. Any tips?
>>
>>7617232
Get a bikini trimmer.
>>
>>7603380
>So....at what point can I apply for jobs in my new name?

When you change your bank account over to your new name.
>>
Does anyone else still able to get erections? My testosterone is shot but if I wanted to, I can still get an erection.

What's that about?
>>
>>7618726
That's normal.
>>
>>7618726
Pretty sure that's normal. I'd only worry if you were getting random boners for no reason.
>>
>>7618726
That's my situation. The nice thing is I don't feel the urge to compulsively masturbate anymore.
>>
File: apollyon.jpg (122KB, 450x442px) Image search: [Google]
apollyon.jpg
122KB, 450x442px
Is truly not the thrill of battle more invigorating and worthwhile than a few sporadic moments of pleasure?

I will not poison my essence with vile chemistry. The Gods may have granted me the wrong anatomy, but it is just a test. A test of faith to see if I remain a stalwart warrior. Many of us are given this test, so the struggle is not wondrous, it is commonplace.

We must be ready to make war should the Xenos extend their wretched appendages towards our homeworld, not cowed to our own foolish desires.
>>
>>7618883
just transition already
>>
>>7618726
i get erections when im turned really turned on
i dont like it at all which is why i try to not be turned on
its hard when you have a bf tho
>>
>>7618883
too bad the gods don't exist. You're holding yourself back.
>>
>>7615206
you start masculinizing a lot in your late 20s/early 30s
there's a reason why 23 year old 'hons' look nothing like 43 year old hons
>>
>>7618742
Are morning woods "random boners" for no reason?
>>
>>7620328
yes
>>
>>7620333
Then why do I get them from time to time even though my T levels are ok? Last time I checked it was 29,99 ng/dl when I didn't take a pill before a test and 7.2 ng/dl when I did. I never get them during the day.
>>
File: 1477692714995.jpg (33KB, 277x278px) Image search: [Google]
1477692714995.jpg
33KB, 277x278px
Well I guess I missed the opportunity to transition early and pass.
If I had knew what gender dysphoria was sooner, and if my parents weren't stupid fucks who refused to take me to a therapist because for them it was just a period, things would have went better.
Now I'm 22 and I'll just end up as a ugly hon if I don't end myself before.
>>
>>7620524
you should transition and be my transbian gf
>>
>>7620527
B-but I'll probably be a ugly transbian anon.
[spoiler]Plus I doubt we live in the same country.[/spoiler]
>>
>>7620524
>I'm 22
Just start hormones already, it will keep getting worse the longer you leave it.
>>
>>7620524
I started at 25. It's not too late for you. Start HRT while you're still relatively young.
>>
>>7620524
I will start at 20
it's not too late c:
>>
>>7620631
>>7620643
>>7620688
I don't even have enough money right now.
>>
I'm bloody ugly and not feminine, despite being on HRT for a year. My hair gets dirt after washing in a couple of hours, my teeth are yellow and crooked, i'm 165/60 and can't lose any weight unless I eat no more than 1000 calories per day, my lower lip is as fat as your mom and my legs are covered in circle scars, which makes them look like smoked sausage.
I've been on a different board and the vast majority of anons told me my appearance was making them sick, and after a while of whining they told me to never post anything on their board ever again. I'm now afraid to show my face anywhere on the internet. I don't know what to do.
>>
Ive been thinking about my gender recently and decided to check out some trans resources, and honestly, it seems like they want me to be trans. I really don't think I am at all, but a few websites told me that even questioning my gender means I'm not cis. Am I being memed? Also, does it mean I trans if I'm interested in the transition process? Not to transition myself, I just like reading about the procedures and hormones and stuff.
I'm starting to feel like the only reason I even looked into it is because I'm bored.
I think I exhibit more autistic traits than trans traits. Maybe I should get that checked.
>>
>>7620899
>even questioning my gender means I'm not cis
That's not true at all. Plenty of people question and ultimately find that they aren't trans.

>Also, does it mean I'm trans if I'm interested in the transition process? Not to transition myself, I just like reading about the procedures and hormones and stuff.
No that doesn't mean you're trans.

It doesn't really sound like you are trans desu.
>>
>>7620899
how is your relationship with your body?
>>
>>7620955
Fine actually. That was the part that confused me. Sometimes I have sexual fantasies where I'm a woman, which apparently is a trans thing, but I don't hate my body at all. I guess I wish I was more in shape though, I'm kind of skinny.
>>7620925
Yeah I think I'm probably not trans either. It's just odd that some of these resources have no basic criteria when it comes to being trans. I'm gay and I could easily explain to someone else what being gay feels like and tell them if they are gay or not.
>>
>>7620972
It's just some AGP, doesn't mean you're trans.
>>
>>7620899
>Also, does it mean I trans if I'm interested in the transition process?
Maybe, maybe not. That was me 8 years ago, and now I wish I had started transitioning then. I think that's really the root of why people are saying those things--they see things that they did in the past and wish they had started sooner.

Really though, don't transition if you're happy with yourself. You'll fuck up relationships and most of society will think you're a freak.
>>
>>7620794
I have no advice, but
>my lower lip is as fat as your mom
made me smile.
>>
Hi, so it basically comes down to this: I don't particularly feel like a 'woman trapped in a man's body' but I've always wanted to be a girl and have a female body from as long as I can remember.

Am I still trans?

To elaborate, there isn't a specific aspect of being a boy that I dislike, I just know that I hate being a boy and I desparately want to be a girl. That is... even though I feel like I'm a guy inside. Maybe I hate being a boy because I'm not a girl.

Anyway I've got stereotypically guy hobbies, mostly male friends, etc. Perhaps except for a liking to cute frilly things and cute boys... Either way, because of that, if I were born with a female body, I think people would probably think that I'm a guy trapped in a woman's body.

The dysphoria throught my entire wasn't so severe. I thought it was actually quite normal since I constantly hear weebs complain about how they can't be qt 2d animu grils. Maybe guys want to be girls because woman are cute? That's only until recently though. Once I've discovered that transitioning from MtF is a real thing, I've been scouring the web for as much information I can find, and probably checking the mirror every hour or so to see if I can pass as a girl. Suffice to say, it's debilitating when my shoulder looks too wide or look like a man beast to the point that it sometimes gives me panic attacks.

Maybe if I repress, all of this will just go away? Like it was before I started getting obsessed about transitioning? Like the weebs who just wants to be qt animu girls?

Sorry for this stupid post. Sounds like a blog post or something. If anyone can shed any light on this, I'd be so greatful. I hope y'all have a nice day.
>>
MTF in progress here. Looking to get a wig since my hair is pretty short right now. Any suggestions for brands, places to look, prices I should be okay with?
>>
>>7621123
>woman trapped in a man's body
That's just an oversimplified way to explain being trans to normies. It avoids having to explain what gender dysphoria really is and how complex and varied it can be while still getting across some of the feeling of discomfort and dissociation, and also aims to emphasise the idea that MtFs are "really" women in some important capacity (and not just feminine men or something). Some trans people genuinely do feel like that, but not many.

>I just know that I hate being a boy and I desparately want to be a girl.
>Suffice to say, it's debilitating when my shoulder looks too wide or look like a man beast to the point that it sometimes gives me panic attacks.
>I've always wanted to be a girl and have a female body from as long as I can remember.
These are very strong indicators of transsexualism. It still bears further exploration, since there are a lot of potential sources for these kinds of feelings. The important thing is whether you'd be happier transitioning. Would you want to take hormone replacement therapy, which would cause your body to become more feminine? Do you think you'd be happy 5 years in the future if you didn't transition (and your body became more masculine)? What about 10 years? 20 years? If you could magically be made completely female would you do it? Why?

>Once I've discovered that transitioning from MtF is a real thing, I've been scouring the web for as much information I can find, and probably checking the mirror every hour or so to see if I can pass as a girl.
This is also an indicator. It's worth noting that a lot of transsexuals have their dysphoria come into the forefront when they learn what it is and that they can actually address it; before that it's easier to ignore, and in a way there's less pressure. Now you know how to identify your feelings better, and how important it is to get treatment if you are trans.
>>
>>7621123
>>7621442

>Anyway I've got stereotypically guy hobbies, mostly male friends, etc.
Doesn't mean you're not trans; cis women can be like that. MtFs do tend to be more feminine but it's not necessary by any means. Why would something superficial like that be?

>Maybe if I repress, all of this will just go away?
No. Even if you aren't trans, feelings in general don't just go away if you repress (and in the case of transsexualism in particular there's no good evidence that repressing works either). At the very least you have some deep-seated issues that you need to deal with.

>Like it was before I started getting obsessed about transitioning?
"Obsessed" is a somewhat loaded term. It implies that you don't have good reason to be constantly consumed by the thing you're "obsessing" over. In the case of transsexualism you generally do; having a body you don't feel comfortable with (which is getting worse constantly), being perceived as the gender you don't want to be by others, and being unable to get what you want in either of those respects is a very serious and pressing problem that demands your attention.

You should consider talking to a therapist, preferably one specialising in gender issues (since they'll know what questions to ask and how to better interpret your answers, and will also be able to refer you for HRT if necessary).
>>
Would it be really stupid to take HRT and get an orchie with no intention of ever actually transitioning?
I want to be female but there's just no way, and being a tranny would be awful because I'm H U G E.
I don't want to be a weirdo outcast and I always hear about people who get "trapped between genders" and get weird looks all the time.
>>
>>7621482
It's not uncommon to take HRT and never socially transition.
>>
>>7621502
Yeah, I know.

But it seems like a super bad idea.
>>
>>7621530
why?
>>
>>7621482
>I don't want to be a weirdo outcast and I always hear about people who get "trapped between genders" and get weird looks all the time.
If people know I'm a tranny I may as well be a hon and I'd kill myself before becoming a hon.
>>
>>7621545
Fuck, 4chan is hard. >>7621560
>>
How long can I realistically hide MtF HRT? I'm living with my parents for another two years because fuck paying for shit myself when college is less than 30 miles away.
>>
>>7621764
Do you mean hide the effects, or the HRT meds themselves?

If you're afraid of your chest showing, wear a light bra with a hoodie or other clothes like it. If its the meds, I'm sure unless your parents go snooping around your room like a crime scene you can find a place to hide them. I put mine in my closet mixed in with other vitamin bottles so they blend in.
>>
>>7621502
I wanna do this until I'm able to make realistic expectations but how would you explain this to a doctor?
>>
>>7621798
Hide the effects, sorry.
Breasts would be the biggest tell but maybe drastic facial changes? I don't know really. I guess HRT is different for everyone. Is it feasible anyways?
>>
>>7621823
Yep its feasible to hide. Unfortunately MtF breasts don't typically get too large, so you should be able to hide them if you want to. Face change should be subtle enough over time to not get noticed although some might say you are looking younger.
>>
>>7621823
If you can grow a beard, it's unlikely anybody will notice some feminization of your face.
>>
>>7621837
Cool, and also damn. But convenient, I guess. ;-;
Thanks.

>>7621838
Doesn't HRT make growing facial hair hard?
>>
>>7621859
It doesn't do much to the facial hair you already have, that's why laser/electrolysis is so important. Luckily, you can put those off for as long as you're comfortable with.
>>
new thread:

>>7623357
>>7623357
>>7623357

I know its sort of early but i won't be here for a few days.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.