[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans Help General #134

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 26

This is the Trans Help General thread. We'll try to help you here with everything related to being transgender.
This includes questioning, appearance, daily trans problems, medical info, general info and other interesting stuff to name a few.

MTF, FTM and questioning people are all welcome here to help eachother and discuss possible solutions.

You can also share your transgender related stories here. Just came out? Or you just need to get something off your chest?
Maybe something wonderful happened today! We'll be glad to hear it, it's always good to know we're not going through this alone.

Links:
Articles, Studies and General information about Questioning, Transitioning and other stuff: http://pastebin.com/CyW1dXV8
Lots of useful links about/for transgender people: http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
Transgender FAQ: http://pastebin.com/8QbKyShU
Am i trans/ trans help threads archive:
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/

Therapists: http://www.t-vox.org/index.php?title=Therapists_by_region
http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_search.php
sort by transsexual issues

What will hormones do?
mtf: http://imgur.com/lDBLSVR
ftm: http://imgur.com/HqTqvJg

Previous thread: >>7538569
>>
I need advice. I'm out as trans to my parents as of a couple years ago but have been sitting on the issue, due to my dysphoria coming and going. Wearing female clothes and shaving my legs has crossed my mind on many ocassions but I've always faltered due to feeling like I'm shameful to my parents and other relatives.
I get so upset and jealous walking past women's clothes shops, wishing I could wear that and actually pass.
I distract myself with gaming, reading and ironically the sense of progress lifting.
>>
>>7623863
I shave my legs and secretly wear female clothing (that i've bought), and i haven't come out to my parents, i kinda wish they'd look through my stuff so i wouldn't have to come out to them.
>>
>tfw bullied a transgirl on the internet again

i feel like such shit ;_;
>>
>>7623863
What kind of advice do you need? If you're already out to your parents and they don't have a problem with that then you'll be ok.

Just get on HRT, start speech therapy and hair removal and go see a therapist if you need to.
>>
>>7626536
You are the horrible person right?

If you want actual help then we can help you, that's the the thread is for. Myself and other anons have given you advice in the past, but if all you're going to do is ignore that help and post "wahh i bullied another transgirl online, i'm awful, etc." then please just stop posting.

When was your last post? Two, maybe three months ago?
If you had started then, you would be a couple months into HRT by now; your body would have stopped masculinizing, you would feel better and it wouldn't be long before you started experiencing breast growth and skin softening.
You didn't start then though, you wasted those months. Every second you continue to waste is a another second of your body becoming more and more masculine. If you are transgender you cannot keep putting this off, if you do try to repress you will either eventually transition anyway (and look like shit) or kill yourself. Your only option is to start as soon as possible.

Create a list of exactly what you need to do and start working through it. Hang it on the wall if you can, or set it as your desktop background, just do something to keep it in your mind.
>>
>>7626573
Well due to my dysphoria coming and going I've very apprehensive about going on HRT and spending the money on changing my wardrobe slowly and the like. That and my doctor refuses to accept my dysphoria since I "started having it too late" and because I didn't go to his appointment, of which the primary reason for going was something else, in female clothing and when he asked if I dressed like a woman and I said no he just brushed my concerns aside
>>
>>7628496
If it's possible for you to go to a different doctor then do so; you don't want to have to keep dealing with that bullshit. There are plenty of other doctors who will know what they're talking about.

>Well due to my dysphoria coming and going I've very apprehensive about going on HRT
> I "started having it too late"
I felt the same way and delayed getting HRT for years because of it. That waiting did not help at all, and I basically knew deep down I was trans the whole time but just didn't want to acknowledge it ("well I'm crying over the masculinity of my body and can't look at myself in the mirror and am seriously depressed, but sometimes I can ignore it o I must really be okay!"). I regret it deeply. Ultimately, it's very unlikely that if you experience gender dysphoria serious enough to make you consider transition that it's going to end up at a level where you'll be able to deal with it without transition in the future even if it doesn't get worse (which it will).
>>
>>7628496
>>7628549
You could also just self-medicate. I know a lot of doctors, upon finding out you're self-medding, will give you a prescription and monitor you in order to minimise the harm you're doing to yourself since you're just going to self-med anyway (which also mean that even if they don't do that you're okay, since you're not beholden to them).
>>
>>7628561
> I know a lot of doctors, upon finding out you're self-medding, will give you a prescription and monitor you in order to minimise the harm you're doing to yourself
You're talking about doctors in the US?7
>>
For the past year my upper lip hair has been getting darker (it used to be blonde, now some of it is black) even though I'm on 50mg of cypro and my blood levels are ok. Is it normal? Or should I increase my dose? I'm starting to get a bread shadow :(
>>
Can the heat used in electrolysis possibly make light hair regrow darker?
>>
>>7623357
anon from last thread, i feel like an impostor and a fake trannie. i know everyones story is different and all that but thinking that doesn't help.
>>
How well do Nair products work? Like do they work better than shaving? Do they keep hair from growing back so fast?
Thanks for any help everyone, I'm still trying to wrap my head around all this.
>>
>>7629587
The hair grows back at the same speed; all it does is weaken the hair so the exposed part breaks off easily; it doesn't make it fall out or anything. It might be marginally closer than shaving but I can't tell.
>>
Best way to get rid of repulsive ass and gooch hair?
>>
How do I hide my money from my parent? Basically

>we share a bank account
>finally managed to collect enough money for castration
>took half of my money out
>mother is raging, hurr durr, what are you going to do with it
>tell her I'm buying a PC (which I really do need, but can't really afford with castration too)
>still have to take out the other half
>when I do, I somehow have to conceal it from her, so she doesn't know I'll spend ~70% of it on surgery

I mean.. we live together. She can't know I'm trans because she's a transphobic whore and she'd kick me out. I can probably slip away for a day or two and have the surgery done, but i'm afraid she will regularly try to check up on my money.
>>
>>7629698
I shave once a week or so, epilator hurts to much to use anywhere but my legs and arms. Nair apparently works well, but if you risk chemical burns if you don't read the instructions properly. Laser is permanent but expensive and painful.

Shaving is your cheapest option I guess. You could also use a trimmer if you don't want to be bare.
>>
>>7629729
Why would you not have your own account?
>>
>>7629729
Why not just get your own bank account?
>>
>>7629767
I started working about a year ago, it made sense to pool our resources. In hindsight, this was a terrible mistake. My contract ends in a month, but when I'll start working again I'll be sure to create a new bank account and give them that number.
>>
>>7629793
So what's the issue?
>>
>>7629800
She's furious I took my share. She thinks I should've contributed more, yadda, yadda, basically she's a control freak (even though she has money) and will definitely want to see what I'll do with my share. And if I don't cooperate she might kick me out.

Hence, I need good tactics how to misdirect her attention from my money. I might have to fake purchases or...I don't even know. If I had bought a PC, that might've worked, but then I'd have no money for the castration surgery, which is the most important thing to me right now. I can't wait for another six months or more. I just can't.
>>
>>7629839
Create your own account now, transfer the other half there and say you changed your mind on buying the computer.
>>
>>7629839
Ah okay I see. Seriously though get your own bank account and transfer the money you took out into it. Don't tell her about it. In the meantime just buy a cheapo new case for your current PC to throw her off. People like that are usually idiots and won't question it.
>>
File: 4tA4Rax.jpg (157KB, 701x775px) Image search: [Google]
4tA4Rax.jpg
157KB, 701x775px
If your bra straps constantly fall down, what are you doing wrong?
This has been an ongoing problem for me and won't stop.
>>
File: 1472706319391.jpg (73KB, 336x339px) Image search: [Google]
1472706319391.jpg
73KB, 336x339px
What is a man? Is he defined by things like morphology or longevity? If form alters content - that is, if the shape of the container fundamentally influences what it contains - what will it mean to society if a man no longer resembles a man?
>>
>>7630942
1. Possibly a cheap bra.
2. The straps are too loose, so tighten them.
>>
i've been questioning for a while. i read some of the links provided, but since i'd like to commit and come out if i 'realise' i'd like to be sure. any input/opinions/advice would appreciated!
afab, always liked both 'boy' and 'girl' shit- clothes, toys, whatever. while back i started crossplaying occasionally which is how i discovered binding, i started binding in everyday situations increasingly often. for the past year or so i'm lazy and generally i find if i'm wearing a sports bra that feels at least a little tight and slouch, my chest isn't very prominent and i feel okay enough. although some days i can wear regular bras and formfitting, feminine clothes without feeling terrible or anything. but when i'm naked, and, occasionally, when not wearing more 'masc' clothing i feel all kinds of negative about my tits and can get panicky.

i don't exactly /hate/ my fem-sounding name, but i've always preferred my lifelong masc-sounding nickname, and it does bother me when people use feminine nouns in referral to me (which is like every single 'appropriate' word in my native language).
i still like some 'girly' clothing and makeup, usually i just look like a lesbian. and since i've always been raised as a 'girl' i identify a lot with other women, but since my tweens i've felt that the label is wrong. i used to explain it with hating gender roles and expectations, and usually came to the coclusion that 'gender doesn't matter', later- that it was me being an attention-seeker or something, but now i'm not so sure. i'm not sure if i'm trans or nb/androgynous or something, mostly i just feel like.. nothing. jesus that sounds so tumblr.
i love the idea of presenting+passing as androgynous/masculine, but i am worried that i might be wrong or something, and also how my friends and family would react if i did.
>>
>>7630942
might be the straps are slightly too tight and the back of the bra is in the wrong position. another possibility is that the cup size is too big, or the bra band. or maybe its just a bad bra style for your body or in general.
if all else fails, maybe you can get a racerback bra? or those hook thingies that hold the straps together, also kind of racerback-style.
>>
>>7627951
Not the same anon but wow your post just made me feel like the worst shit in the world.
Because if everything would have gone right, I would have been in HRT since almost 1 year.
But stuff happened, forcing me into repression, and now I'll have to wait 6 months before starting HRT.
Fortunatly I guess my body hasn't changed a lot this year.
I hate my life though.
>>
>>7630954
A miserable pile of secrets
>>
inb4 underage ban
im 16 and i have a transphobic family.because my family is transphobic i can only take hormones in few years but would it be too late? should i accept my fate and repress?
>>
What makes electrolysis so much better than laser?
>>
Would something like this
https://www.amazon.ca/Epilady-EP-803-17-Face-Epil-Sensitive-Epilator/product-reviews/B004Z237VS/ref=dpx_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1
Work as a makeshift solution for my face? I need something better than razors but cant afford laser yet. I can deal with the pain but I want to know it works.
Thoughts?
>>
>>7632573
SELFMED
>>
>>7632675
what's that and where can i get more information
>>
>>7632680
It's ordering the HRT online. Visit /hrtgen/ for more info.
>>
>>7632647
Electrolysis is permanent, unlike laser.
>>
>>7631408
Read this and tell me what you think of this person:

i've been questioning for a while. i read some of the links provided, but since i'd like to commit and come out if i 'realise' i'd like to be sure. any input/opinions/advice would appreciated!
amab, always liked both 'boy' and 'girl' shit- clothes, toys, whatever. while back i started crossplaying occasionally which is how i discovered i really like girl's clothes. i started wearing a scarf or women's hoodie in everyday situations increasingly often. for the past year or so i'm keeping my shoulders closer together and generally i find i keep my shoulders a little higher and together, my shoulders don't look so broad and i feel okay enough. although some days i can wear regular whatever and looser more masculine clothes without feeling terrible or anything. but when i'm naked, and, occasionally, when not wearing more 'masc' clothing i feel all kinds of negative about my lack of tits and can get panicky.

i don't exactly /hate/ my masc-sounding name, but i've always preferred my lifelong fem-sounding nickname, and it does bother me when people use masculine nouns in referral to me (which is like every single 'appropriate' word in my native language).
i still like some guys clothing and makeup, usually i just look like a twink. and since i've always been raised as a 'boy' i identify a lot with other guys, but since my tweens i've felt that the label is wrong. i used to explain it with hating gender roles and expectations, and usually came to the coclusion that 'gender doesn't matter', later- that it was me being an attention-seeker or something, but now i'm not so sure. i'm not sure if i'm trans or nb/androgynous or something, mostly i just feel like.. nothing. jesus that sounds so tumblr.
i love the idea of presenting+passing as androgynous/feminine, but i am worried that i might be wrong or something, and also how my friends and family would react if i did.

how does this person sound to you?
>>
>>7632573
Wait until your at least 18. Depending on your location thier are place that can help you once you are an adult.>>7632647
>>
I'm coming up on 27 i still haven't transitioned, and I'm too afraid to do so..

Should i just kill myself?
>>
>>7632863
you might as well roll the dice, anon. some 30 y/olds come out fine. you can keep living like this, but do you want to?
>>
>>7632874
I'd rather die but I can't stop with my fear regarding everyone else, and especially hurting my mother.
>>
>>7632887
To be honest I'm also a disgusting overweight piece of shit, so I really get the feeling I should just go off myself most of the time.
>>
>>7632887
hey
not to be rude, but uh

if your mom loves you, she doesn't want you in pain. if your mom doesn't, she can go fuck herself. you're 27.

pros
>not hating your body so much
>stop constantly being consumed by the fear that your actions might give you away
>masturbation gets better
>body will feel like its yours
>be able to walk by mirrors without cringing
>maybe find friends
>m-maybe even romance far down the line

cons
>dehumanizing process
>have to buy new wardrobe
>$$$
>mom
>>
>>7632956
Not gonna lie those pros all sound always, I know I need to move forward it's just trying to push myself to do so.

Severe anxiety kind of stops me big time though more than anything..
>>
>>7632973
>sound always

meant awesome.. lol
>>
>>7632647
Laser is hair reduction, electrolysis is permanent hair removal.

Laser is better for the rest of the body, while on your face you will certainly want permanent and complete removal.
>>
>>7620268

Well what am I supposed to do if I know I don't want to masculinize but I don't wanna transition either? I wouldn't know how to explain this to a doctor without sounding insane and if I buy meds online then what if I get a physical down the line and they see that I've been self medding?
>>
>>7632998

Just transition.
>>
>>7632998
Also this is gonna probably sound really dumb but one of the things I use to keep myself from wanting to transition is just thinking about all my immediate natural reactions to things like laughing and stuff. I mean a lot of times I do have to keep myself from laughing like a girl but a lot of times I naturally laugh like a guy too. But now that I think of it I can't really shout without my voice being high pitched idk why this is. But yeah a lot of my instinctive reactions to things would definitely not be that if a girl and I don't wanna have to constantly be worrying about talking in a high pitch even tho I already do but sometimes my voice naturally goes low also like when I get laryngitis
>>
>>7633034
Lol I've come here several times over the last year and everyone tells me that like it's no big deal. It's very frightening and sometimes I feel very guilty and shameful for these feelings and no one would support me irl
>>
>>7633064

It's very scary, I've not transitioned yet myself. But something to realize is at the end of the day it's your own life, and if you're still thinking about then odds are it's not something you can just kind of brush off to the side and enjoy a happy life.

So it's not that it's 'not a big deal', the fact people say that is because it is a big deal.
>>
>>7633064
Also I want to have children and a family. But I have very low self directedness. I don't want to feel like I'm a fake mother of an adopted child because I was a failed man who didn't have what it takes to be a father. And I want biological kids. But starting a family is really probably my main goal in life. I hope I can be a good father one day. But I've never had a REAL relationship and I'm a virgin too.
>>
>>7633096

Sperm can be stored, and life isn't lived in what if's Anon.
>>
>>7633096

Something else I want to add, the only thing worse than taking a chance and being wrong (However slim), is never taking a chance to begin with.

Regret of never even trying is something you live with forever, and it's one of the most painful things to acknowledge, no one wants to think back going what if.
>>
>>7633096
>a fake mother of an adopted child

Jesus christ, the insecurity is real.
>>
>>7633084
Dammit I just wrote another long good reply and pressed the recaptcha terms link instead of the post button why do they put that there
>>
>>7632765
>>7632985
I thought laser got rid of hair too.
>>
>>7633146
Yeah I've been trying to gain confidence. Stopping trying to act masculine has helped a lot but I'm still naturally very insecure it seems.

>>7633143
This is very relevant to the post I had written that I lost. I'll try to reiterate it but i know it's going to come out very different whatever. Basically I was contemplating this thought experiment today I made up about if I could go back in time to any point in my life where would I go and what would I change. I've been depressed since puberty began with suicidal thoughts since 12 and I don't know if thats because of the gender crissis or my familys meltdown that happened at the same time. My siblings all became depressed at that time too but I don't share these feelings because I know no one could help, and no matter what i try at the proverbial end of the day nothing works. But the point is even if I could go back in time idk if I would do it then and start transitioning or would I try to change other things. I lost all my friends in high school but even when I had friends I was still really depressed. But I still have my family and if I open up about this maybe I'll lose them and then I'll have no one irl.

>>7633116
But idk how I can even go to a doctor about this I can't imagine storing sperm but true that does show I'm just making excuses
>>
>>7632787
that person types like a girl
that's the problem with directly changing every mention of 'female' to 'male' and vice versa
the genderflipped sample you gave sounds more trans, or at least more gnc, than the original post because the actual word structure is very unusual for men
>>
>>7633228
It does but it's temporary (few months)
>>
>>7633249
>if I open up about this maybe I'll lose them and then I'll have no one irl.

This is the thing that's held me back from transitioning, and severe anxiety as a result of it. One thing I do know is that if love and caring is conditional, then it's not real to begin with, because all they care for is a specific image of what they feel you are.
>>
>>7633287
I've thought about this same thing too and I believe my family, if they do love me unconditionally then they don't express it. But still whether they love me or not if this were to break the bonds with them it would only make everything harder. No one wants to go from "cis white male" to" tranny" but its not like my life is easy dealing with all these problems alone. I think about having to explain things to younger cousins and its already hard to open up to my family about personal things and if I were to transition there'd be a lot more focus on that and yeah this is another thing that turns me off from transitioning. My family has high expectations for me. Kids ask so many questions. They wonder why I don't have a girlfriend because I'm attractive my aunts have asked too I think they must already think I'm gay. But I see my female cousins and I see how I grew up as a guy and it also makes me feel like I'll never really be a girl. I've worked hard at being social with family and I had a GREAT Christmas I was very happy and social and no awkwardness and I feel like transitioning might make me lose all the progress I made. I used to avoid family gatherings because of anxiety. Sorry for the flight of thoughts, just trying to get all my thoughts down honestly.
>>
>>7633359

Well no one says you have to actually come out when you begin to transition, you can always get your sperm stored (Lots of reasons you might want to do this, you can easily come up with an excuse if you're concerned), and just move forward with HRT to see how you feel it's not like you'll just suddenly have breasts and be unable to hide it.

Either way you have to make a choice to either move forward or not, but if you can't let it go and find yourself always returning to the subject, then it's kind of clear you have to try something.
>>
>>7633064
It's not that it's no big deal, it's that it's the only treatment that works and the consequences of not taking it are severe, so it's an easy decision. Carrying out that decision is a different matter, but you know it's the right thing to do.
>>
2 Quesions for you wonderful ladies and gents:

1 - Do epilators for the face actually work? Like is it better than shaving as a value? I'm a bitch with pain but I could deal with it if it means less shaving and facial hair

2 - I got an amazon gift card for Christmas, what's the best bang-for-my-buck for someone (mtf) who hasn't bought anything yet? (Clothes? Epilator? Makeup? Something Else?)
>>
>>7635130
don't epilate face.
>>
>>7632674
I've heard that eplilators damage the hair follicles so laser won't work, so I'd recommend against it.
>>
>>7635228
>>7635299
damn, thanks anyways. Guess it's laser or bust then
>>
>>7635130
>Clothes
do it if you want to try it out but don't buy a lot because it won't fit after a while on hrt
>Epilator?
if for legs yes
>Makeup?
yes, begin with drugstore makeup though
>Something Else?
hair care/skin care/jewellery
>>
Guys I need advice.
When I sugarwax my legs I can tolerate the pain no problem, but when I try to use epilator it hurt so much I cant stand it.
Is there any secret trick for it ?
>>
>>7636579
Listen to an audiobook.
>>
Can someone post the trap workout or whatever the hell its called?
>>
File: 1474447109966.png (396KB, 875x650px) Image search: [Google]
1474447109966.png
396KB, 875x650px
>>7637515
>>
I wish I didn't cry because I'll never transition
>>
>>7631512
I'm trangirl bully and I feel the same way. I could have started when I was 18 and now I'm almost gonna be 20.

Most of the time I just think dying would be better than transitioning and I'd rather die since I don't think transitioning would go well.
>>
Does anyone know how getting HRT for MTF transition works in Italy? I assume I need to talk to a psychiatrist/psychologist first? And is it hard to get hormones?
>>
>>7636350
>yes, begin with drugstore makeup though
>not starting with mac and bareminerals
are you guys poor or some shit?
>>
>>7639897
>wasting expensive makeup when you don't even know how to do shit

yeah, no.
>>
How do I stop thinking of being trans as so terrible

I don't even consider transitioning an option because it seems so disgusting and gross, it's like I'd rather be dead than transition but I don't know if I want that or not ;_;
>>
>>7638605
Anything under 30 is a meme.

>>7640761
That's because you've let other people color your perceptions too much. You know what else is fucking gross? Fatties getting their fat removed by laser or liposuction, injecting botox, and a whole host of other horrifying shit you'll see offered at your dermatology clinic. It's a stupid hipocrisy you've been tricked into believing in when people are doing crazy shit to their body without a casual second thought.

You're dead in the end anyway, everyone gets wrinkly and weak and ugly after 50. Just try it and see if it makes you happier. Learn to stop giving a shit and letting people control your emotions and how you live your life.

tl;dr stop giving so much of a shit you're dead anyway so do it.
>>
>>7640778
I don't know if other people have colored my perceptions or not. It's just gross and I know that my family will probably at best think I'm really weird and mentally ilil and at worst think I'm a crazy faggot.

I just want to be normal but I'm trying my best and I don't feel like a real person and I want to kill myself every day and strongly consider doing it. And I feel like I'd be better off dead than the cringe-fest being trans would entail
>>
>>7640798
Look anon, I went from loudly declaring trannies were gross mentally ill freaks and MUH CHROMOSOMES to questioning, to denial, to so anxiety-ridden I started having health problems, to getting on HRT and realizing it's not actually that big of a deal at all and the grossness of it really fades ones it loses its mystery. I was just like you, I felt like I wasn't real and thought about death daily.

What a big fucking joke right?

There's more to being a real person than fitting other people's shitty idea of normal anon. Few people actually are, but they're trying their best and most don't have the bravery to wear their abnormalities on their sleeve.

But then I've had to witness ACTUAL crazy, the dangerous and frightening kind.

Yeah, you might go forward like I did and start to feel like I do now, maybe you'll be happier and feel alive and vibrant for the first time too, and your family will still think exactly as you do now.

Live it up or don't anon, the life is yours to let rot or do something with. Just like anything else in life. I hope this helps you know what's best for you one way or another.
>>
1 year post-op today. I'm bored, so ask me questions or whatever if you want.
>>
>>7640904
How did you afford it?
If in the US, what Insurance if any?
Did it go well?
Was it painful?
What was the worst part of it all?
How bad was the Electro to prep the area for surgery?

I can live without SRS but that doesn't mean I don't want it. But it terrifies me. I want something I'm terrified of, what a weird feel.
>>
>>7640941
>How did you afford it?
Socialism; I'm from Quebec.
>Did it go well?
Very well. The recovery in the days after was a little intense because I got implants at the same time, but the surgery itself went by without a hitch.
>Was it painful?
The first day I didn't feel anything since the lower half of my body was still under anesthesia. After that it was probably the worst pain I've ever felt between the painkiller highs. I should note that this was made way worse by the fact that I had heavy bleeding the first few days so the orderlies had to add bandages under the bandages that were already there. It sucked big time. To be honest though I expected to be in pain and bedridden for weeks but after the first week I was able to sit around for more or less prolonged periods of time. After like an hour or two I had to lie down because it started hurting too bad.
>What was the worst part of it all?
I'd say the stuff around the actual surgery. Having to dilate 4 times a day during the first week pretty much takes up your entire day since you have to also take one sit bath and two showers in conjunction with 3 of those dilations. So sit baths, having to keep everything exposed to the air to dry out, the sheer number of dilations, getting the bandages, mold, and catheter removed over a number of days... The week after the surgery isn't a pleasant experience.
>How bad was the Electro to prep the area for surgery?
I didn't get any since I went with Brassard and Bélanger. And since someone's bound to ask, no there's no hair inside. They do good work.

I'm gonna get some sleep, but I'll check back tomorrow.
>>
>>7640904
One of the thing that scares me a lot about SRS is the recovery during the weeks/months following surgery. I imagine it must be terrifying to look down and see a swollen, bleeding axe wound oozing with puss... How long did it take you to heal?
>>
so i need advice.
Is it better to be a ugly in between trans woman the rest of your life or would it be better to detransition. I'm honestly losing sleep over this when I started this passed so easily but I waited to long now that I'm on hormones my body is ruined by testosterone its not female in any sense like it was before. Idk what the future holds but does it really get better for people like me or should i quit while im ahead???
>>
>>7641123
If you're going to detransition, then continue to take HRT. If you're doing it because you don't pass then there's no reason to go off it; it's not like it gives anything away. You don't want your body to get worse and all that testosterone in your brain for no reason.

Personally I'd rather not socially transition if I didn't pass at least decently consistently, but that's a question you can only really answer for yourself. Of course if I get desperate enough I might just do it anyway; I don't know. People have wide-ranging feelings on it.
>>
Hello everyone.

This is my first time ever going on /lgbt/ because i need some advice and to vent.

I'm trans for 7 years now and came out 2 years ago. I'm 21 years old, turning 22 in 2 month. I want to transition but i'm scared and i would need to visit a psychiatrist for 2 years to get everything paid by my healthcare. And every psychiatrist is too far away. I'm realy scared that i'm already too old. I already look more feminine then masculine but i don't know if that would change anything.

So does it makes sense to start when i'm older then 20?
Is self medicating safe?
Is SRS a good or a bad decision?
>>
>mfw AGP
>mfw 6'1" broad frame
Fuck sexual dimophism. Testosterone shouldn't be mandatory for 50% of the population.
Fuck, the shit even lowers your lifespan.
I just don't wanna be an angry troll anymore ;_;
>>
>>7641441
>>7641441
>So does it makes sense to start when i'm older then 20?
Yes, hurry before you become any more masc.
>Is self medicating safe?
Yes if you don't fuck up, you will need blood tests done every 3 months to check your levels. I think /hrtgen/ is the place to go if you want to selfmed.
>Is SRS a good or a bad decision?
I can't answer that question.
>>
>>7641656
thank you for answering
>>
>>7629758
>Laser is permanent but expensive and painful.
What's permanent about laser? It only lasts for up to 2 years.
>>
>>7642171
Sorry I meant electrolysis.
>>
>trans
>come out to mom, she doubts that is what is wrong with me
>was terrible, trying to find a psych who will help me be trans, idk if the ones she wants me to go are transfriendly

>last night
>drink red bull and vodka
>red bull makes me feel more awake than drunk, drink more vodka
>drink a bunch, barely remember last 1.5 hrs of being awake, dont remember going to bed
>have class today, wake up drunk, have to skip
>can't stop doing this because when I drink I feel better and more like a female

when does the ride end anon
>>
>>7642475
>when I drink I feel better and more like a female
are you implying that feeling drunk is what females feel all the time?
>>
>>7642475
Stop drinking you faggot and face the uncomfortable thoughts, instead of running

Running, and denying it only makes it worse

Accept you are in a mans body. I'm sure you weren't this shitty before coming out, huh faggot
>>
>>7642475
Stop drinking and get on the fucking HRT.
>>
>>7641093
Yeah, it was scary to look, especially when they had just removed the bandages and all. No puss though, puss isn't a good sign. Just the two huge incisions and everything.

Everything was closed up after a week or two, but of course there was still occasional bleeding and the incisions didn't completely heal until about a month it. I should say that at some point a few weeks after getting home two spots where the incisions meet up opened up again and developed hypergranulation, so that sucked. I got it checked out and it was dealt with pretty fast though.
>>
>>7643987
Also I should add that there was some bleeding still until about a month and a half down the line because stuff hadn't yet completely healed up inside. I started working in March, but at that point it was manageable. I just wore pads to work. It was a job at a reception desk though, and sitting down for prolonged periods of time still sometimes caused some pain. Bruising takes a long time to completely heal.
>>
File: elaine19n-1-web.jpg (86KB, 750x1100px) Image search: [Google]
elaine19n-1-web.jpg
86KB, 750x1100px
>>7642488
isn't it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTsuK_HGFJg
>>
Tips on picking out clothes? What should I be starting off with? I like skirts and dresses a lot but I don't think I can actually pull them off.
>>
>>7645845
Observe what women around you are wearing and imitate their look until you can branch out and can put together your own outfits.
>>
I'm trying to go legal route. Who do I tell I'm self messing? I can apparently get a referral to an endo from any family doctor nowadays. Do I tell the doctor when asking for a referral, or to the endo at first appointment, or to the endo when you ask for an appointment or what?

I kinda want to get an appointment ASAP but I guess they should also know in general. I posted this in HRT-gen but I don't think that was the right place.
>>
>>7647515
Self medding* autocorrect is the spawn of cisscum
>>
I feel like my dysphoria is something to be dealt with alone, like if I take any steps towards transitioning I'll be pushing my problems onto others who already have enough problems of their own. That's why I keep everything to myself. I keep my euphoria to myself too, so that I don't needlessly make anyone jealous and open myself up to injury.

I could only do something for myself if I knew it was also helping others. If the people I cared about wanted me to transition then I'd go for it in the blink of an eye.
>>
>>7647682
People you care about will be way more upset when you eventually kill yourself after years of repressing.
>>
>been either repressing being trans or realizing i'm not trans for the last few months
>get gf, life is good
>do lewd stuff with gf
>don't really enjoy her touching my dick all that much
>like, it feels kinda nice sure
>can't tell if my dick's just numb from 10-15 years of fapping dry or if i just don't like being reminded of having a dick
help
>>
I went to do some male clothes shopping since I need new socks and felt uncomfortable shopping in the mens area, kepy glancing over to the women's area and had to leave to avoid a panic attack... :(
>>
>>7648488
>15 years of fapping
this
A womans touch is MUCH softer than your own, and if you fap so much, you can become desensatized.

If you routinely need to fap with man hands, a girls delicate girly body won't let you feel as much

Seriously, take like...a month, and DONT FAP, and I GAURENTEE this will go away.
>>
>>7647682
>being this protective over emotions
This is how people turn into giant pussies anon.

>>7647907
Thats not REPRESSING. hes just hiding it, hes not saying "im going to take steps to REDUCE feeling like a girl and INCRESE feeling like a man" (or vice versa if wrong trans), they are just fucking HIDING it from people

You niggerfaggots literally cannot learn what repressing means.

A drug addict isn't repressing if they only smoke meth at home.
>>
i have not started my hormone therapy yet, i need to go to a psychologist to show that i am ready to start the therapy
>>
I just had breast reduction surgery. Not full removal, but size alteration.
My parents have been making jokes about this being a gender reassignment, and have made jokes about me having a dick before.
I'm wondering if there is something to this that they are not telling me. They don't joke about my sister or anyone else in the way they mess around with me, or maybe I'm just more sensitive to it as I've always struggled with it.
I've obviously always been female as I get periods and such, but as a child I used to hate being considered a "girl" and my parents would jokingly call me their son. My proudest moment as a kid was when I was considered "one of us" to a group of boys.

Now I've basically accepted that I was supposed to be born male. However do not want to transition, although I've considered it before. It seems too difficult and I enjoy living as a female. It's very fun and I think as a male I would feel more trapped, even though it would be more true to myself. Every day feels like I am playing In a world of make believe.

I'm also asexual, but I find the idea of "pegging" very appealing, which I feel could relate to feelings of being a man.

Wondering if anyone else feels this way, or if have advice?
>>
>>7623357
what are some good websites for getting cute girl clothes? im not really sure what to get or where to get good stuff from.
>>
File: 1475426408964.jpg (395KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475426408964.jpg
395KB, 1000x1500px
>>7653173
Aliexpress has a lot of cute inexpensive clothes. Quality is terrible and a lot of it is j-fashion but it's good for experimenting.
>>
>>7653173
Do you want good stuff, or do you want cheap stuff?
My friends get from boohoo.com, ASOS, and similar crappy fast fashion sites.
Aliexpress is not commonly used by most of my friends, however it is common to see clothes purchased from it and then heavily marked up in stores.
>>
File: doodle.jpg (243KB, 3536x2000px) Image search: [Google]
doodle.jpg
243KB, 3536x2000px
Well its been another year and i still haven't started transitioning, my currant excuse is that I'm to fat and old and don't have enough money but truth fully i think I'm just scared. Scared that i wont pass and how life will shit on me as soon as i try... oh well when I'm dead i wont care about any thing any way.
>>
>>7649501
bump
Are panic attacks like this common? I was ok wearing my male clothes today, maybe its just I was worried people were watching me?
>>
File: bettergraph.png (179KB, 809x479px) Image search: [Google]
bettergraph.png
179KB, 809x479px
There is an organisation in Ontario that provides training and resources for doctors to learn how to give trans people healthcare. They have a version of the classic HRT effects timeline graph. Thought I'd post it since

A. It's extremely up to date and from a reputable source
B. It has a graph for both trans women and trans men
C. It's a lot better looking than the shit we've been passing around for years.
>>
File: bettergraphm.png (140KB, 838x445px) Image search: [Google]
bettergraphm.png
140KB, 838x445px
>>7655234
And here's the graph for AFAB folks.
>>
>>7655234
>Male Pattern Baldness
>no regrowth
Maybe for hons in their fifties.
>>
>>7633277
http://www.webmd.com/beauty/laser-hair-removal#1

So is webmd lying to me?
>>
>>7655353
No, right on WebMD it says "many", not "all". Laser works very well with dark hair, if you are naturally blonde you probably won't get permanent results
>>
>>7655309
Get out your peer reviewed study from a reputable institution out saying that an anti-androgen and an estrogen can reverse MPD or sit down.
>>
>>7655412
So you're saying my MPD started reversing shortly after starting HRT coincidentally?
>>
>>7655353
It depends on your hair/skin contrast and the laser quality. If you can find a place with a proper medical non-IPL laser and have dark hair/light skin, it can be permanent.
>>
>>7655430
It's called an anecdote
>>
>>7655430
The truth is that questions regarding health is hard to sum up with blanket statements.

As always your mileage may vary.
>>
Trans is a mental illness, no doubt about it. Just a bunch of special snowflakes crying for attention.
>>
So due to a request from a very close friend I went to go see a shrink about how I feel lately of being trans. After a good few (like 5) sessions of talking he confirmed I do have gender dysphoria and that I should look into transitioning. I have a meeting with him next week. btw this would be mtf and I am 23.

Now what the fuck do I do? Just full blown start? I just don't know. I feel weird, I am happy that I have professional verification of sorts but kinda overwhelmed and scared.
>>
>>7653264
>>7653281
i think id like some good stuff
ive been shopping in thrift stores for cheap stuff but i want some good stuff now. ive gotten stuff from amazon and redbubble but now im looking for something where i can just browse? idk
>>
>>7656568
If you're not ready to start, don't start. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Unless you're young and testosterone is still creating irreversible changes.
>>
>>7658108
>23
There's still plenty of irreversible changes from T in front of them.
>>
File: Mio_smoking.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mio_smoking.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
What's the point of trying when what you want is unrealizable? Seems like transition is great deal of heartbreak to end up a hon at worst and a double take uncanny valley "woman" at best.
>>
Why is my girlfriend so weird about touching my benis? I can understand her not wanting me to see hers, but I've put it in her poopchute plenty of times. Why would touching it be a problem?
I just want to know the thought process behind that.
>>
>>7658361
That's atypical. Maybe it smells.
>>
>>7658361
It could be anything. You really need to talk to her.
>>
>>7658372
Oh gosh how embarrassing

>>7658431
She just said something along the lines of "muh disphoria" but I can't exactly relate to that, so it didn't really help me understand
>>
>>7658489
Your penis reminds her of her own then, perhaps? Dysphoria can get kind of arbitrary (for lack of a better word; really it's just complicated) with what specifically sets it off, so it's not terribly strange that feeling it during sex would be okay when touching it otherwise isn't.

I know I can feel a lot of discomfort and disgust over guys because their masculinity reflects my own.
>>
>>7658623
I was going to say this exact thing.
>>
>>7658623
Feels bad that she feels disgusted by me even if its more directed at herself.
>>
>>7655234
this looks inaccurate, breast growth can continue for up to like 6 years
>>
>>7658961
yeah, it looks like the same outdated information from the WPATH guidelines perpetuated by old transitioners
>>
File: 1485614318752.png (532KB, 704x623px) Image search: [Google]
1485614318752.png
532KB, 704x623px
ive been worried about the size of my butt lately, so i just started doing a hundred squat routine every morning. will i end up with a "trap aesthetics" butt or a manly muscle ass if i keep it up? id be so pissed, this shit hurts way too bad for it to backfire on me!
>>
>>7662336
Can i kiss your butt anon?
>>
>>7655237
>AFAB folks
kill yourself
>Infertility
>Irreversible
this is no longer considered true
>expected maximum effect for fat redistribution is 2 years
it sometimes doesn't even start until two years
>>
Is facial hair changing colour from blonde/light brown to black caused by testosterone?
>>
>>7662336
I remember reading that you shouldn't do squats since it will make your back more musclular.
>>
When I do injections I can almost never insert the needle at the right angle. Would it be a good idea to start using a longer one (to make sure it reaches the muscle) just in case? Currently I'm using a 1.25 inch one. Are there any reasons why I shouldn't do that?
>>
File: 1483032280750.jpg (479KB, 1080x894px) Image search: [Google]
1483032280750.jpg
479KB, 1080x894px
>>7662351
thats what i was worried about. gah, theres gotta be a way to get my weight to settle in more girly areas without HRT!
>>7662339
so what, you got a thing for man butt?
>>
>>7662393
Oh excuse me anon i thought you were a cute girl i could give some cuddles to
>>
>>7662396
i-i can be if you want. just close your eyes and pretend its not there!
>>
>>7662408
Anon im a dirty transbian, will you be my gf
>>
>>7662412
Only if you're okay with flipping a coin every night to see who gets to be bottom. its only a little rigged.
>>
>>7662417

Im ok with that desu
>>
File: Tgkhv7Q.gif (1MB, 410x568px) Image search: [Google]
Tgkhv7Q.gif
1MB, 410x568px
>>7662421
wanna play lewd house on discord?
>>
What do you guys think about public bathrooms? Should be a third one or something? I always wondered that.

Also, which one you go?

Sorry for the stupid question
>>
>>7662444
Anon how to discord
>>
>>7662446
oh you should totally invest! discord.gg set up an account, then join a ton of erp and gay/trans servers and spend your whole day lewding with people. its a blast! if you wanna add me i can invite you to a few servers Misaki#9559
>>
My wife knew i liked to crossdress always but has said she would leave me if i transition or went on HRT. Recently my feelings of disphoria have gotten worse. She's fine with me being me behind closed doors. I shave my legs and wear my girl clothes/makeup around the house and to my therapist, but nowhere else. After talking with my therapist for a three months i think i am trans.
Ive been with her almost 9 years and we have a whole life together. Is it possible to live this way indefinetly/not transition full time?
>>
>>7662458
well what are your dating prospects like if you transition? do you think you will find someone else to love soon?
>>
>>7662462
I doubt it. My wife (and whole family really) always say I should consider myself lucky because nobody else could ever want me. I have never been with anyone else and who would want a broke ugly divorcee?
>>
>>7662466
guess you answered your own question didnt you? you're gonna have to deal with the thoughts forever if you want to be loved by anyone but a transchaser
>>
>>7662393
>theres gotta be a way to get my weight to settle in more girly areas
yeah, it's called-
>without HRT
oh

There are exercises that help but you kinda have to be taking mones while doing them, you can't really get the fat redistribution effects without hrt. Eating various plants and/or semen is not a substitute for hrt btw, disregard all the medical info on those trap mode aesthetics guides.
>>
>>7662489
alright back to plan A then. going to have to order t-blockers and estrogen and walk around with tiny breasts taped down under my shirt forever
>>
>>7662468
I know that part (she also makes 3x what i do and I couldnt support myself financially otherwise).
What I am asking is if it is possible to have a okay life just crossdressing as a trans person or if disphoria worsens and suicide is inevitable
>>
>>7662495
You should try SERMs if you absolutely don't and won't ever want breasts
>>
>>7662495
Anon are you actually trans or are you just a crossdresser?

If you're under 20 you'll pass fine (unless you have huge proportions) so you shouldn't need to worry about hiding your breasts 'forever', they probably won't stay 'tiny' either.

If you're not trans then hormones might make you feel wrong, in which case you probably shouldn't take them. Keep in mind that hrt will also lower your libido, possibly even shut it down completely.
>>
>>7662515
>If you're under 20 you'll pass fine (unless you have huge proportions)
Stop giving them false hope. They may pass, but there's a huge chance they won't.
>>
>>7662560
sorry
>>
>>7662515
well im just a cd for now, i pussied out on the 'mones when i was 14 because i thought they would make my dick not work. but i def have the dysphoria and such you'd expect from a trans. id like to still be able to go "guy mode" for jobs and stuff so i dont starve if i look like shit
>>
File: 5f5.jpg (108KB, 638x477px) Image search: [Google]
5f5.jpg
108KB, 638x477px
>>7662580
>when i was 14
How old are you now?
>>
>>7662586
19. i wanted to wait till i was an adult and moved out so my dad wouldnt call me a faggot and buy me bras and shit to be a scumbag
>>
>>7662511
>What I am asking is if it is possible to have a okay life just crossdressing as a trans person or if disphoria worsens and suicide is inevitable
Yes, it just gets worse. Hence people marrying and having kids and everything then transitioning in their 30s or 40s anyway.

No matter how much the relationship means to you, if you are trans then you will deeply unhappy unless you transition. Gender dysphoria is the kind of deep-seated and fundamental thing that you can't be satisfied without fixing. It's not a want so much as a need.

There's no answer that's going to satisfy both of you completely. Presumably your wife would not be satisfied with a relationship with you when you're depressed and everything from dysphoria all the time. She wants a relationship with you as a man, and you want the relationship too, but the evidence suggests you'll never be happy as a man.

I'd talk to her about it more. Make sure she understands that repression doesn't work and that you're apparently in a state where you need to transition. See what exactly it is about you transitioning that she wouldn't want. Regardless, you can't live for other people, least of all by allowing your body to permanently become something you're pathologically uncomfortable with. Getting on HRT is important (and time-sensitive).

The answer, in my opinion, can only be to transition. You're not going to be happy otherwise, and that ruins any happiness that could be gained from the relationship. But it's your decision, and it's really not so simple.
>>
I'm a closeted transgender but my family doesn't know because they're catholics and Mexicans. What should I do?
>>
>>7662777
Don't tell them unless you have to or you know they're going to be okay with it and not do anything that will hurt you (like telling someone who does have a problem with it). You don't have to tell unless they catch you with HRT or something else obviounly incriminating.

Assuming you're MtF, self-med HRT (and hide it, both the drugs themselves and the effects). If you're FtM you can't really get on HRT without being noticed. Make moving out a priority so you don't have to worry about them.
>>
I've been 18 years old for a couple days and soon (March) I'll be on HRT (MtF), legally, with a really good (and thus/sadly pricey) endo. I'm a cornstalk; I don't mind. To say I'm lean would be an understatement. With all this in mind, how do I into hips? I don't care much about my chest, emphasis on "much" as I do care a little. Also, and lastly, any general tips? They would be greatly appreciated. Please, consider I live in Chile. Thanks in advance.

>>7662455
This exchange was a fun read.

>>7637529
It'd seem like upon following this routine I'd get to carry a block instead of an ass on my back. Don't get me wrong, skinny-fit (?) sounds nice but, this is just too much, or so I'd assume.
>>
(i feel bad for not reading the catalog first and posted in the wrong thread before this)

24yo, mtf, live alone, was getting the workaround for about 8 months from psych that was living in the 50's.
lurked this board, discovered informed consent, have appointment tomorrow.

i did my homework and it seems like it should go pretty smooth. but i'm frustrated from the past and am in zero-bullshit mode now, so what overkill things (or obvious ones i may be forgetting) can i do now or keep in my mind so that i can crush that remote chance of anything else getting in the way of progress
>>
>>7623357
Can Finasteride be used as a blocker?
>>
>>7663277
No, it only blocks your DHT, not T.
>>
File: P0.gif (124KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
P0.gif
124KB, 480x270px
Are trannies often a bit delusional of their looks? I don't like my looks but my friends often say i look cute or like a 14yr old they even want me to cross dress(as a maid, weebs), although i might be taking 'mones when we meet next time and will think i'm memeing when i come out :(
>>
>>7663990
How old are you? Pics?
>>
>>7663990
Delusionally negative? Yes. You probably look fine.
Just try to be serious with your friends if they think you're memeing.
>>
File: 1339321331198.jpg (48KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1339321331198.jpg
48KB, 960x720px
Hi, I live in Canada and I started HRT on november 1st 2016 to become a mtf.

2 weeks after I started HRT I took a blood test and my docteur was impressed by how quickly my body adapted to it.

I started growing breast and I noticed them, my roomate, and even people at my job do. I would like to not require a boob job since, I am poor and I have tons of other things to buy that would be more important than that. I am 27 but I would easily pass for someone who look like 18.

To try to keep it short, I see my doctor in 3 days and he said if I wasn't happy with the breast size I get he could prescribe me something after like 1 or 2 years. So my question is what could I do to make my breast grow well, and maybe convince him to give me the other prescribtion sonner since I feel like the best time for the breast growth won't be in 1-2 years.

Thanks
>>
>>7664055
How big are your mom's/sister's bobs?
>>
>>7664068
My mom have something around D after her reduction and my sister on her side have something around that too after her reduction. I can't say precisely since they both got reduction.
>>
>>7664055
>I feel like the best time for the breast growth won't be in 1-2 years.
breast growth continues for up to 6 years so you dont have to worry
>>
>>7662777
>>7662998
Putos
>>
>>7664100
If they both needed reductions, you'll almost certainly be fine.
>>
>>7664106
>>7664116
Thanks for your answers, I feel like I read to much shit in here that scare me.
>>
>>7664038
19 turning 20, too many people know me on 4chan so it's too much of a risk.
>>
>>7662336
Squats are a meme.
>>
File: 1469989217103.jpg (64KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1469989217103.jpg
64KB, 800x680px
>>7662777
Yo pensaba lo mismo, nada mas les dije a la verga y mi jefe fue super tolerante. Mi jefa me mando a la verga durante un rato. Nunca sabes como van a reaccionar.
>>
>>7662777
Y si sigues el aviso del otro anon, en las farmacias te venden todo sin pedos (al menos a mi me la vendian sin pedo), la espironolactona es barata, el primogyn sale mas caro.
>>
>>7662347
Can be. I know the reverse can happen from a lack of T; it happened to me.
>>
How do you cope with a tall wide forehead and maybe a receding hairline? Should I just kill myself? I just want hair I can look at and not cry over
>>
>>7665661
1. Get bangs.
2. Go to a dermatologist and get checked for MPB. If positive, ask for dutasteride.
>>
>>7665683
What if I don't have insurance? Could you suggest a hairstyle?
>>
File: 1469009843200.jpg (997KB, 2125x3075px) Image search: [Google]
1469009843200.jpg
997KB, 2125x3075px
>>7665752
Then try finasteride. It's not as strong, but it's good enough for most and can be bought for cheap.
>>
>>7663341
Are there any benefits of using it with spiro?
>>
File: IMG_20170130_100019.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_100019.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Give it to me straight(pun intended), how fucked am i? Pre-everything, 21yo.
>>
>>7667994
u look like a school shooter also you can't really tell anything if you don't even try
>>
>>7623357
>u look like a school shooter
I get that a lot ;_;
>>
>>7667994
Not as fucked as you could be. Might need FFS but it's better to just go for it, so you eventually become a 27-year-old girl with a boyfriend, instead of a school shooter.
>>
>>7667994
Soft face to start with. Acceptable chin. Estrogen + nose job = pretty good chance
>>
File: IMG_0065.jpg (285KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0065.jpg
285KB, 960x1280px
what about me? i know im ugly (and getting literally no sleep last night didnt help) but would i be even uglier?
>>
If I'm male in my dreams does that mean I'm not really trans?
>>
>>7668286
no
>>
>>7668292
Fuck.
I don't want to be a tranny.
>>
>>7668091
>>7668261
>>7668014
Thanks for the answers everyone
>>
>>7668279
Just fucking kill youreself already hon LMAO
>>
>>7668279
sorry anon
>>
>>7668358
>>7668371
oh, ok :(
thanks for replying anyway..
>>
>>7668406
I don't know if this will make you feel better or worse but I'll be honest, you are a hot guy
>>
>>7668406
Don't listen to >>7668436, anon. You look like a depressed meth addict as it is, and you'd be even worse as a woman.
>>
>>7668474
wow, that was hurtful and super unecessary. good job anon you hurt my feelings
>>
>>7668279
do you have a picture where you have a more neutral facial expression? This frowny face is distorting your features.
>>
>>7668545
Just to make it clear, when I called you hot guy I actually mean it as a hot GUY. I absolutely think you wouldn't be good looking as a woman at all.
>>
>>7667994
>literally has visible facial hair
>do i have potential guise????
jesus christ stop doing this
>>
>>7669609
goes for >>7668279 too
holy shit
>>
>>7669609
>>7669611
What?
>>
>>7669632
im saying they should shave closely to not have any facial hair before posting a pic wanting us to judge potential
>>
>>7669609
It's not like the slight stubble is hiding their underlying skeletal features nor are they trying to present female.
>>
>>7669674
It's not like closely shaving changes much when you have painfully visible beard shadow.
>>
>>7669707
>stubble doesn't affect the ability to pass
kys
>>
File: johnhurt2-500x388.jpg (22KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
johnhurt2-500x388.jpg
22KB, 500x388px
>>7623357
passed away
>>
>>7669734
Nobody said that?
>>
>>7669734
The person is not trying to pass in the picture.
>>
>>7669759
then why even post a picture if you're not gonna make an effort?
if you look like you want to look like a man, then you're surely gonna look like a man
>>
>>7669772
We're still able to gauge their potential to pass regardless.
>>
File: IMG_20170130_173038.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_173038.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>7669805
Nah, >>7669772 has a point. That was a shitty rushed pic that i took. Here's a more recent, freshly-shaved one of me
>>
>>7669951
yea you look like an ugly female, congrats.
>>
>>7669951
much better
do you pluck your eyebrows? they aren't as bushy as many posting in the passgen
>>
>>7670071
Thanks senpai I'll take it
>>
>>7670071
I don't actually. Are they less bushy than normal? I never noticed
>>
File: jbthinking.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jbthinking.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>7669951
To be totally honest with enough time on HRT, different hair style, etc I think you will pass fine, no hugbox. You may even end up pretty cute, I say go for it.
>>
>>7669951
Will need FFS but definitely salvageable.

Lose weight.
>>
>>7670110
Thanks anon! I'm planning on it, I'm stuck in boymode for another year ubfortunately, but I'm planning on taking cypro to buy myself a bit more time
>>
>>7670109
Meant for >>7670101

>>7670142
Yeah i'm working on the losing weight part, had a rough year of being a lazy POS
>>
does estro and bica stop mpb?
can u still stay hard on spiro?
>>
>>7671288
Staying hard depends on the person, some get their dicks broken and for others it only stops random boners while being able to harden up if needed.
>>
I can almost never insert the needle at the right angle. Would it be a good idea to use a longer one just in case to make sure it reaches the muscle? Are there any dangers related to that?
>>
Hey, i'm looking into HRT and I just wanna know how much it can help with your face. I know that you cant change your bone structure but I am wondering if it can help with going from boy to faggy boy to Girl. (Also does makeup actually work as well as people tell me it does)
>>
>>7675111
It's hard to say exactly because HRT works differently on everyone, but in general you can expect softer skin, muscle reduction and more fat in your face.

Also yes, makeup is fucking magic.
>>
Tomorrow I need to try and convince a doctor that may have never even heard of HRT to give me HRT themselves. Any pointers?
>>
>>7676359
tell him science points to a better general wellbeing for transpeople on hrt.
>>
will hormones make me feel better or is that a meme ?
>>
I'm 24 right now and want to start HRT desperately but at the same time so scared starting this late. also currently living with my mom and don't have enough money atm to move out.
>>
does the doubt go away with HRT, it's torturing me
>>
>>7677769
Goes one of two ways.

>Take HRT, feel right and continue.
>Take HRT, feel wrong and stop.
>>
>>7677769
Yes. At least for me it did, I was off an on HRT for the first two years because I was so scared and indecisive. Eventually I built the courage to get on HRT for a few years straight, and you don't know how much regret I have for stopping a few years ago. I wish I didn't doubt myself, I screwed myself over letting those first 2 years go to waste.
>>
does anyone know any informed consent clinics in the dfw area of texas? and how does informed consent work? i want to get on hormones asap. do i need to schedule an appointment? what do i tell them? i need details pls
>>
>>7623357

I'm afraid to tell my parents that I am transgender,can you help me with that
>>
>>7677990
same here. my mother hates gays with a passion and calls them mentally retarded and subhuman. idk about my father though, i barely see him
>>
>>7676651
Oh, for sure. I have all kinds of science and resource stuff that organizations around here just load you up with to teach your doctor. I was kinda thinking more along the lines of how to approach it or what to say. I'm kinda shitty at talking to people about this still...
>>
>>7677817
Thanks for the actual response. I remember repressing when I was 17 I think (16 if not) as I had come across Jazz Jennings and some similar videos, and I thought that might be myself, but remember saying nah that ain't me, and here I fucking am, I hate myself.

It really has been coming on hard in the waves lately, from "I hate my male self, I need to be female" to "Is everything a lie, I'm falling for a meme, I'm making it up" etc etc
>>
>>7677990
If you do come out, the best thing you can do is educate them. Ask them to talk with a therapist about it or see if you have a friend they trust to help explain things.
>>
>>7623357
Need help, actually lost

I came out to my parents at 16 while in HS, they resented me and shunned me after but generally let me live. Didn’t do anything to transition in HS just put up with their shit and waited for college.

Got to college and started transition, was able to start on hormones and finished first sem with good GPA. Second sem is starting now and parents found out and are destroying me. Pulled all funds and am unsure if they are going to stop helping me cover tuition. They don’t want me around anymore that is for sure.

I’m not sure what to do as they are pulling the rug from under me as I actually have nothing to my name. I’m in NY currently and my family and friends are still in Texas and it looks as if I’ll be stranded. Wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation or has insight because I’m am in suicide panic mode right now and really don’t know what to do.
>>
What are the advantages and disadvantages of IPL hair removal compared to laser hair removal?

I've heard a lot of people here saying that laser is much worse. The websites of hair removal clinics seem to just be shilling for whatever it is they offer, and the studies I've seen which are relevant to my skin/hair type don't seem to show any strong advantage of one over the other (and the exact type of laser used varies, which I can't evaluate the significance of). I had a test patch done with both and neither seem to have done very much, if anything.

I have a choice of both at my clinic, and at the moment I'm just going to go with whatever they recommend. I have light but not white skin, dark brown hair, and my Fitzpatrick skin type is II or III (it's hard to say because I don't expose myself to the sun enough to see how I tan).
>>
>>7680602
>I've heard a lot of people here saying that laser is much worse.
I meant "IPL" instead of "laser" here.
>>
>>7679759
NYC? Can you switch to a cheaper school for a few semesters? How much of your expenses would federal loans cover?
>>
is there anyway for an ftm to have a functioning penis? Thank you
>>
>>7681477
Yeah a strapon.
>>
>>7681522
Relatedly, how does one get off using a strapon? Because in theory it sounds like a great idea, and it's plenty good for my girlfriend, but there's no real stimulation on my end and I just keep blueballing myself.
>>
>>7681577
Well there are ones with vibrators and obviously strapless strap-ons.
>>
>>7681613
My strapless I assume you mean the vaginal penetration ones which... I can't really deal with. I've got a thing that's got bullets attached to the bottom, but they keep moving when I move so it doesn't really work.

Maybe I'll get a vibrating one and hope it doesn't buzz my partner off the bed.
>>
>>7681622
**by
>>
>>7681622
Maybe a harness will help so they don't keep moving?
>>
>>7681628
I've got the boxer kind that's supposed to have pockets-- anyone have any recs for ones that stay in place? Alternately, how tight are they supposed to be? Mine's comfortably skin-tight but not straight-up affixed to my body, so that might be it.
>>
Am I screwed if I have 17.3 inch shoulders? My hip is tiny compared to my shoulders as well. It's like 11 inch from end to end. I have a tiny asian head as well so it all makes it worse. Should I just off myself?
>>
How do I deal with the crippling depression from never passing?
This is worse than pre HRT dysphoria.
>>
>>7682298
17.3 is like the uppermost female range but if your hips are tiny it doesn't really matter if your shoulders are 14 inches if your hips are even smaller
you're never screwed beforehand though, you gotta jump on the ride to actually know down the line
>>
>>7680725
No, I'm upstate. My parents make really good money so I get nothing in loans from the gov. I've considered changes schools as a way to be able to move around the money a bit and mentioned it to my parents as a sort of compromise I guess, but they don't buy it.
>>
>>7682355
Would it be possible to grow like an half an inch either side? At the moment I'm 175cm at 53KG so I have something like 10 more kilos I can fatten up for average weight.
>>
>>7682371
Tell you're family you don't think transitioning is a good idea after all, and that you're giving up. Then start being more careful about it, so you don't fuck up again.
>>
>>7683046
I'd do that, but I don't actually think I have a way to transition without them knowing. I don't have access to any money (already tried to find jobs both on and off campus) and they receive health insurance statements if I try to continue on hormones which I no longer have money for. Even if I did have money I only have a debit card which they can access and see the charge history of.
>>
>>7682335
aim for FFS in the future?
>>
>>7683105
Are you allowed to take money out of your account? Just buy prepaid debit cards. They work anywhere a normal debit card would. Only downside is a 3-5 dollar fee per card.
>>
>>7623357
Okay, why is hell is being trans not considered a mental illness?

I don't give a fuck if you want to cut off your genitals and get breast implants but how can you even think that this is normal human behaviour?
>>
>>7686020
The current medical understanding of transsexualism is that it's a neurological birth defect and not a mental illness.
>>
>>7686020
Because it is? Transvestism was removed some time ago which people confuse with transgenderism.

>>7686039
Well by that logic depression isn't always mental illness.
>>
>>7686072
Yeah?
Neither is autism, it's a neurological disorder too.
It's splitting technical hairs, not saying that it isn't serious or real.
>>
>>7686086
I just don't think that transgendered people should keep pushing this agenda where it isn't thought as an illness because insurance companies will gladly drop support if they can, it doesn't even affect people negatively.
>>
>>7686118
Surely you're aware that homosexuality used to be considered a mental illness? Do you know the negative impact that had?

Trans people wouldn't be seen as their desired sex if it was considered a mental illness. That has a lot of negative implications for their rights and acceptance.
>>
>>7686118
u r a dumbass
>>
>>7686118
A neurological disorder would be still be covered.
It's the "you're crazy and delusional, you need antipsychotics and antidepressants" stuff that it's aimed at disbunking
>>
>>7641474
quiet swami
>>
>>7686151
get on with the times, like 50% of the youth is already on anti-depressants, mental illness is super common now days.

>>7686156
It wouldn't be as comprehensive as it currently is though stuff like $100 deductible on SRS wouldn't exist anymore they'd offer therapy like they do to autists.
>>
>>7686151
>Surely you're aware that homosexuality used to be considered a mental illness?
It isn't?
>>
>>7686170
The medical establishment already calls it a neurological disorder though. The DSM-5 currently specifies that gender dysphoria is not a mental illness. If that was going to happen it already would have.
>>
>>7686174
http://behaviorismandmentalhealth.com/2011/10/08/homosexuality-the-mental-illness-that-went-away/
>>
>>7686175
It's still a mental illness in the way more common ICD-10
>>
>>7686185
Yeah, but if you're worried about insurance covering it, you're probably American and the US pretty much exclusively uses the DSM.
>>
i'm on poorfag insurance right now, so i was thinking about trying to get an orchi while it's easy. i'm not really ready for srs because of money and transition progress, but i'd heard that an orchi can fuck up the srs somehow? is that actually true?
>>
>>7686276
I think it reduces possible depth because your ballsack tissue is gone, but I heard it really depends on your surgeon. Being able to drop your anti-androgen is worth considering.
>>
>>7686278
do they actually just....lop the whole thing off? they don't like go in and just take the balls out?
>>
File: 2038503535.png (455KB, 722x800px) Image search: [Google]
2038503535.png
455KB, 722x800px
>>7623357
pre-hrt
my measurements are 33/29/34 with 16.5 inch shoulders
will i end up as a hon? i don't wanna end up as a hon ;_;
>>
>>7686290
With that waist compared to your hips, yes.
>>
>>7681477
yes
bottom surgery is much, much better than the memes
metoidioplasty is best but ideally you need 3+ inches of growth, phalloplasty is an acceptable substitute if you're on the left tail of the bellcurve but keep in mind most phallo surgeons don't make big dicks and you can use pumping/dht cream to get a bigger t-dick pre-op
>>
>>7686297
bust/waist/hip?
calculator says it's more of a straight figure
>>
>>7686306
???

I'm just saying your waist/hip ratio is pretty fucked, also your shoulders sound wider than your hips.

But honestly things like your facial features and height are more important, how old are you btw?
>>
>>7686311
time to off myself?
>>
How do you know that you're actually trans for sure? Some tell you that if you've been considering it for a long time you probably are but that doesn't sound right. Do you have to be suicidal? What if you become later on? Has there ever been people who thought they were trans for a long time but were actually cis?
>>
>>7686318
Not really, 19 you can still pass eventually with a lot of work, it will be worth it when you're 27-year-old girl with a boyfriend (or girlfriend), that's what I always say.
>>
>>7686323
even factoring in my fucked up ratio and wide shoulder?
>>
>>7686325
16.5 is still within female range btw. Also if you're pre-hrt you don't really know how things are gonna settle, although it's actually a bit worrying now that I notice your bust is that size even without tits. But like I said, it's whatever, most things can be fixed with hard work and/or money.

Basically how tall are you and how fucked, generally, is your face? That's more important.
>>
>>7686333
well people tell me i'm above average and pretty
also am 173cm tall
ALSO im asian so i'm probably not going to get any breasts anyway
;-;
>>
>>7686339
You are 5'6'', 19, and most importantly, Asian. You should have mentioned that earlier lol. Just start hormones now, you'll be fine.
>>
>>7685823
I have $6, and they said that they aren't going to put money in it again.Even if I was able to pull money out before they pull it out there is still the record that they can see. If they see any activity on the card at all they assume its me trying to get back on hormones.
>>
>>7682404
idk desu, depends on your age i guess
mine are 17" across if you're wondering, didn't get any growth bc started at 21
18" shoulder tho rip
>>
next thread:

>>7688276
>>7688276
>>7688276
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.