[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 20

File: guide.jpg (9KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
guide.jpg
9KB, 250x234px
> Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
> HRT related medical experiences and research
> Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic hrt info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶TransDIY : https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

Old thread: >>7461342
>>
File: 1473892335770.jpg (47KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1473892335770.jpg
47KB, 640x479px
I've been using estrogen patches and 25mg spiro daily for a year, somebody please tell me I'm an idiot and my endo's fucking with me
>>
>>7530002
How are your T levels? 25 mg spiro is INCREDIBLY low, buuuut if you are within female ranges it could be okay
>>
Reposting in new thread cuz previous thread was dead af.

Hello. I told my endo I'd like progesterone and he was like "okay" and prescribed me Norethisterone Acetate 5mg/ tab bt x20 or something. Is that any good? It's synthetic and i heard bioidentical progesterone has less side effects and gets more work done.

I'm on 50 mg cypro and 4 mg estradiol valerate for every day.
>>
>>7530018
like 30 something last time i checked. I know thats pretty good but those results came from right after I'd taken it and I'm more worried that if I'm taking that once per day at that dosage it's out of my system far before the next time i take it

tldr idk
>>
>>7530079
Aren't you not supposed to take prog and cypro at the same time? Cypro is a progesterone itself
>>
Anyone on bicalutamide can tell me how its going for you? I read that it can stop body hair growth, is this true? How much is it affecting your breast growth?
>>
>>7530002
Yeah your endo is retarded.
>falling for the endo meme
>not doing diy
>>7530120
30ng/dL? Because 30 in another common measurement unit would be high test.
>>
britbong here, been stuck in the waiting for too long, what's the best place to buy hormones?
>>
>>7530358
30ng... I think my E was somewhere around 6.7dL I asked why they were in different measurements and she just shrugged :I
>>
I can't access (?) QHI's website, anyone else having this problem?
>>
>>7530125
No idea.
>>
anyone know the price of bicalutamide on qhi?
>>
>>7530466
Nope, just accessed it myself to check. Still works for me.
>>
>>7530892
>405 - HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed.
>The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access.
What do?
>>
>>7530951
Try using a different browser or a different device
>>
>>7530860
You have to email them because it changes apparently? It was a lot cheaper than I though it'd be when I bought it honestly
>>
>>7531565
They order it in upon request from my understanding so the price is whatever the current order price is.
>>
What are the effects of staying on a low dose of HRT for a relatively long period of time (like, a year or more)? What changes can you expect to get and will it harm end results?
>>
>>7531691
Low dose of what? Antiandrogens should not be used for an extended period on their own, let alone for your entire life since they tax your liver.
You cannot low dose estradiol, if you look at historical studies on mtf's before antiandrogens were used they typically used 10-20mg of estradiol per day and 5-15mg of progesterone per day, that's huge, easily double or triple what is common nowadays and even then it was like 60-70% successful, it wasn't unheard of to begin using synthetic estrogens in the 80s and early 90s with ethinyl estradiol to remove the possibility of estrogen downregulation due to high estrogen concentration. Unfortunately some doctors still use this method, which is unhealthy.
What you are asking is a finicky situation and if you want to low-dose it for purposes of hiding transition you'd probably be better off with SERMs and bica almost, but they aren't used much and for obvious reasons there aren't much studies on the combination of bica+serms.
>>
>>7531713
I'm actually asking because my doc was shitty and kept me on 50mg spiro and 2mg E a day for a little over a year and I want to know if my lack of progress is due to that or just genetics.
>>
>>7529959
oh god, what did you do to the op guide? XD
>>
>>7532232
OP did the right thing
>>
I'm writing a story involving a mtf trans character despite not being very educated on the details, so I've got a simple question.
If you were to start hormone therapy at a young age (testosterone blocking/estrogen increasing), would that effectively prevent masculine body/facial hair from growing?
I read that facial hair, for example, won't stop growing once it's been activated by testosterone, so doing hormone therapy too late won't have much--if any--effect. But logically, doing it much sooner, before puberty, should prevent such facial and/or body hair. Correct?
If so, around what age would it be appropriate to start? Obviously, the age needing to be younger would impact the character's backstory more, so it's important to know.
>>
>>7532307
>I'm writing a story involving a mtf trans character >despite not being very educated on the details

Don't.
>>
>>7532313
Jesus, I know the guy will probably get it wrong but give him the chance
>>
>>7532232
What changed?/where am I supposed to be looking
>>
>>7532313
The story is not focused on transgender people, but it involves on because I want it to. I'll do whatever research I need to do, as I'm doing now, to understand as best I can for her role anyway.
>>
>>7532331
one*
>>
>>7532331
Well what is the role you have planned for her right now?
>>
>>7532338
She's a content creator on something like YouTube who happens to have been born a male, though it's not related to what she talks about which is more of just media analysis/vlogs. The story involves lots of different people who do have video channels and they all do different things with them. The fact fact that this character was mtf is only relevant to her past of being bullied for not being like the other boys.
>>
>>7532326
the image is like microscopicly unreadable now XD
>>
WHERE TO GET INJECTIBLE ESTROGEN
>>
>>7532307
>If you were to start hormone therapy at a young age (testosterone blocking/estrogen increasing), would that effectively prevent masculine body/facial hair from growing?
yes
before they start growing facial hair.
that depends on the person. 13 is a decent age. I didn't get facial hair until I was 16, but some people can grow a full beard at 13 or 14.
>>
Any Americans ever ordered from QHI? What were delivery times like? Also does ADC require prescription?
>>
>>7532792
Alright, it's pretty much what I'd suspected then.
Thanks for the input, though, it's very appreciated.
>>
starting 100 mg spiro soon. how do i know if its working without blood testing? what effect comes on soonest for most that, if i dont get it, will be a sign that my dosage is too low?
>>
i started taking estrogen 3 days ago. my skin got super soft on day 2, and now i have little breast growth already. i am self medding and i have a small problem now, haha. im 17 years old. i didnt know it will work that fast..
>>
>>7532849
well, it's a diuretic, so if it's doing anything at all it'll make you pee a lot more IF you're staying hydrated.
>>
Are there any legal problems involved with buying Spiro? Because I'm having them shipped to a friends house under his name and I don't want him to get fucked over if anything happens.
>>
>>7533879
Depends on where you live.
In the US it's not illegal to buy or ship them. You're just not supposed to have them without a prescription, but you won't get in legal trouble personally because the fault is blamed on the pharmacy.
>>
File: 46536.jpg (225KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
46536.jpg
225KB, 752x1062px
I got a progesterone prescription like a week ago. I was kinda worried because I felt really sleepy and relaxed after I took it, kinda xanax like almost. Looking it up, this is apparently normal?

If it's not something bad, that's super nice as someone who has struggled with anxiety since the beginning of transition.
>>
>>7532326
it's a picture for ants senpai
>>
Just wanna double check, who's had experience with all day chemist for Cypro and Progynova? Does it ship fast and do they ask a lot of questions to make sure you have a prescription?
>>
File: FUCKHELPPLEASE.png (59KB, 1226x636px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKHELPPLEASE.png
59KB, 1226x636px
WHAT DO????????
>>
File: 1483481233060.png (200KB, 600x643px) Image search: [Google]
1483481233060.png
200KB, 600x643px
>>7536316
>Inb4 get a prescription
>>
>>7529959
Currently I have shoulder length hair. How long should I expect it to take for my hair to grow to my boobs? I'm 24.
>>
>>7536475
Depends how low your boobs hang.
>>
I ordered from QHI and it asked me to fill out a form and send it to them. I think I emailed it to their help address. Did I do it right?
>>
>>7536526
It's been like 2 days and they havent charged my card yet I'm just curious.
>>
>>7536546
Most of the online pharmacies get their stuff from India so it takes forever for them to process things.
>>
stupid question but I'd appreciate if anyone could answer

I'm not trans or anything but I noticed the hair on my temples have ever so slightly started to thin. It isn't anywhere as severe as some people but I know that the sooner I catch it the better. I've ordered minoxidil just to see if it works but my main question is with finasteride.

In the future if I go on finasteride how severe are the side effects? Don't trans people use it because it blocks dht? I don't wanna grow tits or lose significant muscle mass. If anyone has experience with it I'd appreciate some feedback.
>>
>>7536689
Breast development, decreased libido, and erectile difficulties are known issues with finasteride. Dutasteride is supposed to be more effective for hair restoration but it causes the same problems.
>>
>>7536316
Here's exactly what you do:
Buy all the same shit from QHI for less money, less hassle, and receive it faster.
You can fill out and sign their disclaimer form all on your computer and email it back to them, and even pay with visa or mastercard.
t. have used both extensively
>>
>>7536689
Depends on your age. DHT is largely unresearched but from what we know about it the effects of it on men decreases with age.
If you're like 30+ you'll probably get no side effects perhaps with a risk of gyno.
If you're in your 20's it's more risky.
If you're in your teens wew lad don't even bother that's why Merck has been sewed in like every single fucking country worldwide for prescribing that shit to teens.

DHT has only recently been elucidated as being very important in male development. When fina first came out people thought DHT was just a useless metabolic byproduct of testosterone, that's no longer the case. It's been proven to be essential to testicular and penile development in puberty. In adult males past puberty testosterone replaces DHT and it is no longer required though. Your body finalizes masculinization around 28-32 years old and after that DHT no longer plays a role in development.
>>
Does bica stop dht and hair loss?
>>
>>7538814
yes because it blocks androgen receptors
>>
>>7538043
>Your body finalizes masculinization around 28-32 years old and after that DHT no longer plays a role in development.
I didn't know development finished that late, how do men typically develop after puberty?
>>
>>7535792
bumping this; I'm starting on progesterone sometime this week, and don't know what to expect. Apparently results are incredibly mixed.
>>
>>7539563
My opinion on progesterone are don't waste your time.

What are your goals in taking it?
>>
>>7539563
My opinion on progesterone is, it fixed my conetits. It's not really wasting your time, as long as you have a script and you're not paying out the nose.
>>
roughly how long on hrt should it take to reach an a cup??
>>
>>7539903
~2
>>
>>7539740
Medroxyprogesterone or micronized progesterone like prometrium etc?
>>
Is 0.5mg Dutasteride really stronger than the usual 1-2mg Finasteride?
>>
>>7540259
Mine is micronized.
>>
>>7540259
Ive heard you probably want to stay away from the medroxyprogesterone and it's generics.
>>
>>7540305
Why?
>>
>>7539917
what, 2 months?
i've been on cypro and e for almost 3 months and still can't fill an a cup.
>>
>>7540536
lol there's no guarantee that you'll ever be able to fill a cup, let alone in 2 months.
>>
>>7540536
What was your starting dosage? You likely got too much estrogen exposure too quickly and your breast buds have fused so they won't grow/fill out any further.
>>
>>7541202
how much is too much too fast?
>>
>>7541202
i started on 50mg cypro and 2mg e for the first month, and then increased it to 4mg e
>>
>>7540536
3 months is... Eh, you might still be fine. I wear a C-cup now and I had conetits for like the first year lol, people greatly underestimate how much time it takes for female puberty to finish up.
>>
>>7541394
Prove it and post tits
>>
>>7541202
Wait, that's a thing?
>>
File: Trainer is stressed.jpg (207KB, 638x477px) Image search: [Google]
Trainer is stressed.jpg
207KB, 638x477px
>>7541202
>>7542331
I really hope it isn't
>>
Hi, had some big time questions about DIY since I figured this would be the best place to do it at and TransDIY seems super autismal about everything.

How much should I actually start out with and when do I increase the dosage? I have a primary doctor already and will be under his care until I am 26, meaning getting blood work regularly done will be cakewalk. Pricing is also not an issue for any of this period and I have a way to hide all of this until I am out of my current living space and can present openly.

Secondly, what are the /real/ dangers of DIY? I know endos are practically useless (especially in my area) and I keep constantly hearing about how it's a dangerous thing to undergo, despite my own girlfriend who has been doing this for nearly 6 months being just fine and having some rather noticeable changes herself (she's always looked female and presented but had no way of getting hrt until diy presented the chances) and being seemingly healthy.

Finally, what can I expect in terms of mentality and emotions? I'm plenty stable in my adult life and have had no troubles with people emotionally, but I'm worried about reverting back to when I was an obnoxious and self-righteous teen momentarily because of this essentially becoming a "second puberty". I may be wrong in that part, but if so, then fuck it.

Hopefully everyone understands where I'm coming from here and can provide much needed feedback.
>>
>>7541228
>>7542331
>>7542347
>>7542780
If I knew what I know now I'd have started with only finasteride for a few months. Then added 0.5 mg estradiol orally, and not go up to 1 mg for 4-6 months. Then 1.5 mg, then 2 mg. I especially wouldn't have taken spironolactone as I did. My endocrinologist started me on 4 mg estradiol and added spironolactone. Spiro in addition to everything else it does is also an estrogen receptor antagonist - meaning it sort of forces estrogen to bind to receptors. It effectively almost doubles your estrogen dose. So when I was on 4 mg, I was virtually on 6-8 mg. My breast buds fused and I'm left with AA-A cup.
>>
cypro master race

estrofem master race
>>
How long should one be on cypro

You've all got me freaked out about liver toxicity even though I don't drink or so drugs
>>
>>7542913
That's honlogic don't pay attention to it. Cypro is lighter on the liver than a light dose of ibuprofen. Don't worry.
>>
>>7542913
A few years won't kill you, but aim for SRS or orchi.
>>
>>7542882
>>7541202

So what causes breast buds to fuse with high estrogen amounts?
>>
>>7542882
so basically just start out with light estrogen, increase at about 3-4 months, but go balls out with the testosterone blockers (AAs)?
>>
how the hell do the informed consent clinics work ive read shit and i dont really get it
>>
>>7543049
or just balls out

I've been going through everything but I can't find a good up-to-date comparison of the various aas for mtf purposes. why is cyproterone so highly favored? what are the relative (dis)advantages of finasteride or bicalutamide etc?
>>
>>7543049
If I could start HRT over again I'd start with extremely low estrogen, an orchi, bumping my estrogen up over a couple years, then SRS
>>
Is there a discord here?
>>
>>7542913
You just want to not be using it your entire life. As you age your liver isn't going to be as strong so you shouldn't use AAs your entire life.
Even without an orchi you can probably stop using AAs if your testicles have atrophied enough, usually testicular atrophy is irreversible and estradiol itself downregulates testosterone.
>>
Any issues ordering from qhi if you live in the US?
>>
what's the cheapest place to order from?
>>
>>7545790
Depends if you have a prescription or not
>>
>>7545826
No prescription. I need to know the cheapest place to buy E and Spiro
>>
>>7545874
Afaik Alldaychemist is cheaper than Inhouse, don't know how QHI compares
>>
>>7545874
>>7545884
Alldaychemist requires a prescription doesn't it?
>>
How much money should I save before starting HRT? I only make enough to live by the month and I can save money if i try but it's like a few bucks a month.
>>
>>7545909
They won't care if you don't send one. I'm serious. They know why you're buying that stuff, they won't care.
>>
File: 1480310119730.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1480310119730.png
129KB, 314x278px
Is there any difference between taking E before bed or after waking up?
>>
>>7546305
Shouldn't you be doing both? are you only on 2mg?
>>
>>7546309

I just started out, so I'm still on 2mg for probably another couple weeks.
>>
>>7546318
Well, generally, most cis girls have an estrogen spike in the morning.
>>
>>7539119
>I didn't know development finished that late
Clearly you have not seen enough males at that age. They look far more manly and big and hairy and all that than men in their early 20's or boys in their late teens.

I'm 28 myself and the differences between my male friends when they were 21 vs 25-30 is huge. They get much more masculine, many start balding, their faces masculinize, they masculinize as a whole.

I used to have to ID people for my old job, I've checked thousands and thousands of IDs and each time I had to check their age. That too showed me the difference between men in their early 20's and late 20's/early 30's. Below 25 they are mostly boys in my eyes, it's only after that that they really start to look like men.
>>
>>7530079
It's most likely harmful to get even more progesterone than cypro
>>
>>7542882
>is also an estrogen receptor antagonist - meaning it sort of forces estrogen to bind to receptors
That's not what receptor antagonists do; they prevent hormones from binding to the receptors. Unless you meant something else.
>>
how long does it take qhi to approve my documents if i email them?
thanks
>>
>on 50mg cypro DIY for 3 months
>seeing great progress
>go down to 25mg because I read here that it is enough and I want to save money
>just one week later and my boobs are getting smaller, masturbating is suddenly just as easy as pre-hrt and fluid is also back

don't fall for it guys
>>
>>7547772
i've always heard six months not three for lowering cypro
>>
>>7547791
Same, but recently I've seen tons of posts of people saying 25 and even 12.5 mg is enough right off the bat
I'm XXY and have been low-test throughout all my life so I thought I was safe but I guess that's not how it works
I'm staying on 50 for at least a year, not gonna risk it
>>
Alright here is a fucking wakeup call for all of you using a clinic or getting hormones through the official route:

MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR FUCKING HORMONE LEVEL NUMBERS FROM THEM.

DEMAND THEM.

I know someone who started self medding at 16. I helped them start with advice. They wound up getting hormones through legitimate channels about 8 months later. The first hormone test had them at 12ng/dL, from their self-medding. Note this, because this will be important in a bit.

They go through the hugely annoying process required for a sub-18 year old to get hormones through this clinic. They try stalling a bit, a therapist helps push it faster. They eventually get the meds through legitimate channels, and take them for months. About 5 months or so.

Their first blood test results just came back in, and if I had not prompted them to ask the clinic for the numbers, they never would have been given.

650ng/dL test. That's deep into male range. Estrogen was 25. They say "oh we can't up the spiro above 200mg" - the funniest bit about this is that 200mg of Indian spiro was getting them down below female level, while 200mg of US spiro apparently was doing literally nothing for them. Kinda makes me think they were handing out placebo, but whatever, regardless it's a garbage clinic, and the scary part is it's a very widely used one in a large leftist metropolitan area.

Moral of the story: make sure you ask your doctor to see or be told your hormone levels. If you don't, you could be continuing at horrible levels and making zero progress whatsoever. Also don't blindly trust endos or official route hormones or anything, because I can't fucking tell you how many stories like this I have heard, where these so-called doctors have their heads planted firmly up their asses.

I've been on hormones since February of 2008. That's almost 9 years now. The whole time I have been self medding, and this shit is why I am -never- changing that.
>>
what will happen if i take spiro and progesterone without estrogen???
>>
INJECTIBLE ESTRADIOL VALERATE WHERE???
>>
>>7543113
how it worked for me
>call clinic
>ask to make an appointment with Dr. Endo
>they tell me his schedule is pretty full and ask why I'd like to see him
>say that I'd like to start HRT and was referred there by my therapist (truth)
>they fit me in at 8 am the next monday
>that monday I walk out with a prescription, a consent form, and a follow-up appointment

Might not be so easy for you, but you really just gotta pick up the phone and call to find out
>>
>>7551198
Alldaychemist
Cheapest you will find out there, and I can vouch that it's legit stuff and works.
t. did over 200 injections supplied by them.
>>
>>7551350
Is it worth it if you already have a prescription for oral/sublingual?
>>
>>7546656
So my endo is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>7551371
IMO it's not good to stick with any one administration method forever. Last month I switched to oral progynova from years of injecting myself with estrogen and it's giving me breast pains, skin feels a bit softer too.
So it's worth a shot trying out injections, but try not to do any one method for too long. When I switched from sublinguals to injections I had huge boosts in feminization, it was pretty great. Glowy as fuck skin, loads of breast development, etc. Having tried sublinguals as well, I feel they were not as effective per miligram and yielded worse results than either oral or injected estradiol valerate.

The vials might even be cheaper per week than your prescribed estrogen, but that depends on a lot of factors. I know for me self-med spiro is cheaper than prescribed, though i have since switched to cypro to great effect, which is now far cheaper at 12.5mg/day on top of being more effective with less side effects.
>>
>>7551393
Okay. I'm already trying to figure out a way to switch to cypro without my endo's approval, it's pretty cheap on QHI so I'll get there.
>>
how can I tell if I can order needles and syringes legally, and if I can't, where to get them through other channels?
>>
>>7551393
>IMO it's not good to stick with any one administration method forever
whats your reasoning for that?
I've been on injections for 2 and a half years until this past september when i had to switch to pills because of the shortage.
Pills FUCKING SUCK imo, and i managed to get a shot at the doctor a few weeks ago, I felt my boobs tingling and stuff, and my sexual arousal was back to "normal" (no erections, lots of wetness)

but if staying on pills would be more advantageous, then i'd do that.

going from spiro to cypro seems like it'd be good too, the little money i have makes paying the pharmacy $30 a month easier than paying ADC or IHP easier, but maybe i need to just figure it out.
>>
>confused and unhappy with being male
>have fantasies of being a woman
>fall for HRT meme
>after 2 months start to feel like shit
>lifeless and sad all the time

wew
>>
>>7551422
Well first off, which pills? There are multiple types.
Estradiol valerate orals?
Estradiol hemihydrate sublinguals? There are several kinds, if you don't say which, it's kinda hard to know which pills you're talking about.
Also:
>falling for the endo meme
Please tell me you ask them for your hormone level numbers whenever you get tested...
>>
>>7551398
Just switch and don't tell him. Problems were not.
>>
>>7551422
>whats your reasoning for that?
Forgot to answer that part. My reasoning is that injections seemed to become less effective over the course of years. I was on them about double the time you were, too. Now oral estradiol valerate is giving me better results than injecting 10mg every 5 days.
>>
>>7547907
>650ng/dL test.
>on 200mg of US spiro
I cant believe this shit.png its about normal average adult male level, well within norm for youth too

>makes me think they were handing out placebo
that's the only explanation
or they messed up the tests
>>
>>7551465
>>7551479
had to look on the bottle
Its estradiol 2 MG Tablet

I'm looking at the prescription, and it doesn't specify beyond "estradiol TABS"

they're green and oval shaped though.

I go to an informed consent clinc actually, i got my blood checked for the first time in over a year a couple of weeks ago, I didn't get the results back yet.
>>
>>7551479
oh
>Now oral estradiol valerate is giving me better results than injecting 10mg every 5 days.
hmm
this is interesting. I guess it does make sense that the body would "get used to" whatever form after awhile.
perhaps I should just truck it out with the pills then.

I'd really like to get one of those implants, but I dont know how to go about getting that covered by my insurance.
>>
>>7551561
>implants
I'd be very interested to try them but also very afraid of them not giving me proper levels and being stuck with it inside me having to supplement it with other estrogen.
>>
>>7551557
Also when you do get the results make sure you get to actually see the numbers or get told them. The clinic that had my friend sitting at 650ng/dL testosterone was also informed consent.
>>
>>7551442
What are you on, and what are your blood test results? Cyproterone acetate can cause depression, as can having excessively low testosterone and oestrogen, and probably some other stuff too.

How do you feel about the effects it's having, and knowing that your body is no longer masculinity? If you like that but you're feeling worse anyway it would suggest that's because of side effects and HRT is still making you happier otherwise.

How long has the depression been going on for?

It could also be caused by some other factor and just coincidentally happened now.

The fact that it only happened after 2 months rather than, say, two weeks (after the HRT would have been at steady state concentrations for a while) is probably significant though I don't know enough to say anything more on it.
>>
>>7551706
and knowing that your body is no longer masculinity
*and knowing that your body is no longer becoming more masculine
>>
Is it safe to medicate myself, or do I need blood tests first? I'm really afraid to go to a doctor.

I want to take HRT and not transition socially.
>>
>>7552179
The risks are low if you take the right drugs at the right dosage (so pretty much just copy what everyone else does) and don't have any other medical conditions or predisposition to them (diabetes, stroke, that kind of stuff), nor allergies to the ingredient in the medication (lactose is probably the most likely one to matter but there are other rarer allergies).

Why are you afraid f going to the doctor? What if anything, is stopping you from going to the doctor other than fear? If it's judgement from them, they probably won't give a shit; their job is to stop you from hurting yourself, not meddle in your life. At worst they'll give you a lecture and strongly suggest you stop while still helping you anyway (unless you're in some 3rd world shithole, in which case I'm not so sure).

Preferably you'd have a blood test first to establish your baseline levels then see what HRT does to them with subsequent blood tests/adjustments until you end up in the correct ranges. The only way you can be absolutely sure your levels are okay is with a blood test, so you should get one.

An example regimen that's probably totally fine for you: 50mg cyproterone acetate and 2mg of oestradiol hemihydrate/oestradiol valerate once per day, increase the oestrogen to 4mg after a few months.
>>
>>7552240
>Why are you afraid f going to the doctor?
Maybe it's a stupidly high number of them have no fucking clue what they're doing in regards to tranny medicating.
>>
>>7552272
yeah doctors have the same distribution of competency as the general population

a lot of them are basically incompetent medically but good drug dealers. a lot of adults' ideal medical care is to be prescribed the drugs they saw on tv. if you're half a million in debt you're gonna let the pharma reps bring sandwiches & samples and at some point not care about the ethical implications and prescribe as desired -- if you ever cared a whit in the first place

still seems worth it to do labs etc.
>>
Does absorption of semen (male) increase the effect of female hormones?
>>
File: 1473606419719.jpg (44KB, 653x489px) Image search: [Google]
1473606419719.jpg
44KB, 653x489px
I'm taking my first blood test tomorrow.
If I remember correctly, I skip my morning dose so the readings aren't off, right?
>>
>>7552672
Yes.
>>
>>7529959
Anyone have that pic in high res?
>>
>>7552779
if you have IQ above 100 you should find it in few seconds
>>
>>7551706
I've been on bica 50mg + 1 progynova, might skip some days

I have no noticable effects on appearance, maybe softer and less oily skin, but I never had manly skin or any acne
manly smell disappeared and less hair shedding when I wash and thin sperm with almost no smell and shitty libido too

idk maybe season affects me as well - cold weather and no sunlight, I've been depressed or bipolar2 to some degree for years but its been bad like wanting to kms or hurt myself bad, now Im rather emotionless and have no motivation for anything, only dull sadness

at first after ~1 month I started to feel better and noticed that I had less anxiety or anger and I could spend evening with my parents without getting mad or wanting to run away
but then it all went downhill
maybe I should stop, I dont want and cant transition anyway
>>
>>7552998
I'd think your oestrogen dose is too low. Like 2 is the bare minimum unless you're planning on increasing it (which would, in addition to the depression, suggest why you're not getting breast growth). Skipping is also bad. Are you skipping on purpose, and if so why?

If you were feeling better at first and also have a history of depression/bipolar then again, it implies it's not the HRT (or not just the HRT). You should see a doctor who actually knows what they're talking about at this point.

Do you actually not want to transition, or are you just bothered by how you won't be able to pass or how people will react or something along those lines?
>>
>>7553048
but bica should rise your natural estrogen too
I skipped just few days when I forgot or when ran out of pills

transition is out of question since Im not trans, I grew up as a man and my social and financial situation wont let me transition but I want to at least look nicer and more feminine and not hate my reflection... idk Im confused

Im really tired and need to go to bed rn, thank you for giving me attention, I wish I could hug you
>>
File: old-technology.jpg (270KB, 450x558px) Image search: [Google]
old-technology.jpg
270KB, 450x558px
Can anyone that has ordered from qhi help me out?

I got an email saying something about Indemnity & Disclaimer forms, what are these and why do I need to send them in?
>>
>>7553232
>but bica should rise your natural estrogen too
Not by much. Either way you should take more. And also get a blood test so you can be sure.

>transition is out of question since Im not trans, I grew up as a man and my social and financial situation wont let me transition but I want to at least look nicer and more feminine and not hate my reflection... idk Im confused
That depends on what you mean by "transition". You can transition physically (i.e. HRT or SRS/FFS) without transitioning socially. You don't need to be trans to take HRT; the point of it is to make you feel better about your body, which it seems like it will.

Are you seeing a therapist now? It would probably be helpful, though if you're short on money then it could be a hard if you don't have free public healthcare where you are.

>Im really tired and need to go to bed rn, thank you for giving me attention, I wish I could hug you
That's really nice to hear. Thank you.

I wish you well in becoming happier and more comfortable with yourself.
>>
>>7552240
I'm thinking about Bucalutamide + Estrofem, what do you think?
>>
>>7553486
That's perfectly fine (assuming no allergies or other medical conditions), though I don't know what the dose for the bicalutamide should be. You won't know whether you're on the right dose with it though, since blood tests won't tell you anything.
>>
>>7553501
If I stop boobs development, and want it to grow later, is it possible?
>>
>>7553523
What do you mean? Neither of those drugs inhibit breast growth? How else are you going to do it?

SERMs like raloxifene do that while still providing other oestrogenic effects, and I don't know whether they inhibit breast growth after you've gone off them (nor does anybody I think; it's not really been researched).
>>
>>7553531
hmmm, I thought that raloxifene and tamoxifen halted it. No problem, though. Do I need them? It is not clear for me based on that guide.

And why should I change to strogen injections?

Thanks for explaning that to me!
>>
>>7553556
You only need them if you want the effects of oestrogen without boobs. That's more or less what they do.

Some people report that changing their oestrogen administration method (not necessarily to injections, just changing it; it can be from injections) improves/accelerates their changes, though there's no hard data to back that up. Tablets can be tough on your liver so if you're drinking a lot of alcohol or have liver problems you should take injections. Otherwise they work the same; it's still oestrogen, though the concentration curve is different (I don't know exactly how; I'm remembering conflicting things so you'll have to look elsewhere for that).
>>
>>7553600
I see, but what if I want to grow breasts, lets say, about 2 years after been on HRT?
>>
>>7553748
>>7553531
>I don't know whether they inhibit breast growth after you've gone off them (nor does anybody I think; it's not really been researched).
>>
>>7553789
Oh, I see, my bad, thank you very much, I very excited with this!
>>
1 month

200 mg spiro

2.5g estrogel (1.5mg estradiol)

is this enough or am I getting memed?
>>
>>7529959
I want to start HRT but that anime guide is confusing as fuck. I wasn't expecting a chemistry and biology lesson wtf.
>>
>>7554189
the more you know, the better you'll do and the safer you'll be
>>
>>7553971
>200 mg spiro
That's like the max amount of spiro you should take.
>2.5g estrogel (1.5mg estradiol)
Some anons will tell you that this is a "low dosage". Whether this is enough or not, depends on your own metabolism. Your future bloodtests will show you, if you have female range estrogen levels or not. Don't become upset, you are on a regular HRT dosis.
>>
>>7554301
thanks, my doctor seems pretty good with just giving me increases on stuff so the next time I go I'll ask about increasing it maybe and blood tests
>>
>>7529959

Ranma is a cute! CUTE!
>>
Meeting gender therapist on thursday, wanna get hrt asap. Tips?
>>
>>7554437
Tell them how you feel.
>>
>>7554313
Sounds like a good idea. And bloodtest should be done on default anyway.
>>
help pls
do i do spiro + prog
or just cypro
>>
>>7554617
Why are those the 2 options?

Cypro and oestrogen>spiro and oestrogen>just cypro>just sprio
>>
>>7554653
i thought cypro had similar effects to progesterone so you weren't supposed to take both :/
>>
>>7554676
I thought by "prog" you meant "Progynova" (the osetrogen), sorry.

Just cypro is still better unless you want all the side effects from spiro.
>>
>>7554676
That's what i've always heard. I've been on cypro and estradiol for a few months with pretty good results.
>>
File: 1459587851293.jpg (52KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1459587851293.jpg
52KB, 331x331px
>>7551402
>>
>>7551402
Uh syringes are legal everywhere I'm pretty sure, otherwise having diabetes would be illegal
>>
>>7529959
https://discord.gg/Bv5euPJ
>>
>>7554869
well estrogen is also legal everywhere but you can't just walk into the pharmacy and get it or order from any random site
>>
>>7554869
Some state laws restrict them from being purchased online, and only from a registered pharmacy.

I'm not that anon but I don't want to visit Walgreens and ask for syringes and look like a druggie
>>
>>7555336
It's illegal for them to search domestic packages anyway so it's not like they can stop you.
>>
>>7555400
sure but that's not the point. if it's legal you can just go online and order from any old store. if it's illegal you need to find the right place
>>
>>7555437
If it's not going through customs then no one will even know you ordered them.
>>
>>7555459
again, the point is that you can't just order from any site because they won't sell them to you. it's the same reason we need to use special sites to order hormones
>>
>>7529959
Is 2 mg (twice a day) of sublingual estradiol a good dosage? Taking it with 100mg spironolactone twice a day. My T levels are completely nuked.
>>
>>7531713
Can somebody red pill me on SERMs?
>>
I started on 4 mg of E after a few weeks of just cypro the bumped it to 6mg after a month and kept going for 3 more months. I have cone bobs and thinking if I just reduce the E I can slow the progress of everything and wait to jump back to 6mg or am I screwed already??
>>
>>7552362
>still seems worth it to do labs etc.
Nothing is worth having test at 200ng/dL or much worse and having the doc go "looks good to me hon :^)"

Protipp: you can pay for private blood labs. That's what I do. No official route bullshit required.
>>
>>7556746
Tamoxifen has some shitty side effects and is not recommended for long term usage.
Raloxifene is more expensive but with far less negatives, you'd be safe cycling it.
>>
can we please sticky "cone boobs are a normal part of breast development"?

>>7556895
>>
>>7556895
>>7557283
Take progesterone or cyproterone scrub a dubs.
>>
>>7557947
I'd strongly suggest cypro across the board.

Regardless one will likely have a cone boob phase whether on cypro and prog or not. And regardless whether one is on it or not, one will leave the cone boob phase eventually.

t. knower
>>
>>7557283
Cone boobs don't even look that bad unless you have a big rib cage.
>>
File: Figure_28_02_07.jpg (45KB, 300x638px) Image search: [Google]
Figure_28_02_07.jpg
45KB, 300x638px
>>7557947
>Take progesterone
Progesterone and fluctuating estrogen levels is a normal part of bodily development. I'd recommend mimicking the menstrual cycle
>>
>>7558355
>unless you have a big rib cage.
>implying most mtfs doesn't have big ribcages
>>
>>7558417
you gotta remember this board is increasingly overrun by underageds, so they have a massively warped perspective
>>
>>7553296
there is no gender therapy here and its the other way around - I would have to convince them that Im trans for F64 (Gender identity disorder) diagnosis to get a prescription for HRT and possible surgery and name change later
otherwise they'd diagnose me with some neurosis or w/e and prescribe antidepressants and that's it
>>
>>7559363
It's easy to get HRT from the internet.
>>
File: 1462207434723.png (52KB, 322x302px) Image search: [Google]
1462207434723.png
52KB, 322x302px
I've been experiencing extreme fatigue these past couple of months. I can sleep for 15+ hours easily. Is it my medication? Anybody else experience this?

>8mg oral E
>5mg fin
>50mg bica
>>
>>7558417
By big rib cage I'm thinking more like 35 inches and up.
It's not that uncommon for thin guys to be around 27 to 32 inches on their ribcage. Personally I'm 27 years old and am 30ish inches.
I have flared bottom ribs because of pectus excavatum but I'm probably getting the surgery soon to fix that since it's all covered by insurance and I'll just tell them to ram my ribs in everywhere else while they're at it if they can lol
>>
>>7559753
35 inches and up is way more common than 32 inches and below for someone who went though male puberty
>>
>>7559802
That's cause you plebs didn't maintain skeletor-mode throughout puberty
>>
>>7559753
a 27 inch ribcage is on the smaller spectrum even for cis females... a lot of which are under 5'8"
>>
>>7559814
Maybe I just hang around too many asians. Like nearly everyone I know always complains about clothes not fitting and having to shop in the childrens section cause stores are catering to fat people now lol
>>
>>7559697
>>8mg oral E
are you sure its not overkill? bloodtests?
are you eating well and taking vitamins and have no other health issues? fatigue could be result of many things
>>
what is the argument for taking progesterone?
>>
I'm on 50 mg cypro. I also got Primolut nor(progesterone) 5mg and i am not sure if i should take it since you peeps say that you shouldn't take progesterone if you're on cypro. Should i just throw it away?
>>
what place do i get my levels checked at?
thanks
>>
should i be splitting my progynova dose like spiro? take it in the morning and night?
>>
So I was wondering if anyone in America has gone the planned parenthood route? I have an appointment in a week sense it was booked due to being very new in the area. I'm hoping they aren't going to make me jump though hoops and hold me up like other methods.
>>
>>7564271
I wish PP in my area had informed consent :(
>>
>>7564179
Yes.
>>
>>7564280
So its gonna be similar to informed consent?
Also you can come live with me if you, you just might have to live in a closet and do some dishes.
>>
>>7564668
Think that's what it's like
And don't worry, I enjoy traditional female roles :)

By the way, what would a doctor at an IC clinic say/do if they found out I was self-medding for a few months and my T levels were way low?
>>
File: 1484036852193.jpg (379KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484036852193.jpg
379KB, 1200x900px
I've been taking 4mg Progynova with 200mg of spiro for the past 2.5 weeks.

Is this a bad way to start off?

Should I discontinue the estrogen for now?

I'd like to switch to cypro soon, is it meant to be taken as a single 50mg tablet daily?
>>
>>7566073
I'd go with 2mg for a while longer before going on 4
>>
Is spiro really hon tier and ineffective compared to cypro or is that just a meme?

Trying to figure out something good to start on myself.
>>
>>7566099
Why is that? How long?
>>
>>7566134
Yes spiro's intended purpose is for fluid-buildup. Sure it's an antiandrogen, but it's a mere coincidence. They had been using it for fluid buildup for ages before noticing it was antiandrogenic. Cypro from day one was designed to be an antiandrogen for use in prostate cancer.

I've heard in the US they don't have cypro, but I believe the US also has laws where you're allowed to legally purchase medicine from overseas if your doctor prescribes it and it's not approved in the states yet.
A lot of cancer medications are done this way. There's a lot of pharmacies that facilitate that process, not like shady pharmacies like QHI or whatever, but actual pharmacies that will ship your medications along with your prescription and customs won't confiscate it.
>>
>>7566145
Something along the lines of

>>7541202
>>7542882
>>7543049
>>
>>7566160
Is there any proofs though?
>>
>>7566159
What is shady about QHI?
>>
This is my first time on this board. I just want to drop by and say I hope you all overdose on your HRT meds and die you disgusting creatures.
>>
>>7566214
omg im crying .. how can you just say something like that on the internet??? i'm shaking
>>
>>7566229
I don't want to hurt your feelings I only try in vain to change your minds. HRT shit fucks your body up, and for what? So you can roleplay as a girl/boy? Get psychiatric help
>>
>>7529969
how do i ban this person
>>
>>7566194
It's technically doing illegal business by sending out meds without a prescription. It's not like it's an unheard of thing though. There's thousands of illegal online pharmacies out there.

But if you live in a place where cypro is not approved you can still usually get a prescription for it and just order internationally and it's usually completely legal.
Here's the official "rules" on it:
>Under those rules, it appears to be illegal to import into the U.S. the cholesterol-lowering drug Lipitor purchased in Canada, even though the drug is made in Ireland for shipment to both the U.S. and Canada. To make things even more confusing, the FDA guidance cites "circumstances in which FDA may consider exercising enforcement discretion and refrain from taking legal action against illegally imported drugs."
>These extenuating circumstances include importing an unapproved drug for a serious condition for which there may be no effective treatment available in the U.S. But the drug can't be marketed to U.S. citizens by distributors of the drug in question, the product can't be considered to "represent an unreasonable risk," and the patient doing the importing has to be ready to affirm in writing that the drug is for his/her own use.
http://www.webmd.com/healthy-aging/features/letter-and-spirit-of-drug-import-laws?page=2

I don't know for sure that cypro isn't in the US though, it's just what I heard. In Canada it's pretty easy to get.
>>
>>7529969
I wish more trans shitheads would an hero too.
>>
>>7566270
how does it mess up your body? and don't psychiatrists suggest going trans sometimes?
not a troll post
also not trans
>>
im shooting est and taking cypro, but the cypro's making me an insane bitch.

can i switch to bica is it just as good? ...or at least better than spiro?

i heard the dose is 12.5mg/day, is there a loading dose of 25mg for the first few days?
>>
>>7566312
>How does it mess up your body?
Just read this thread and see everyone complain about the side effects. To list a few ways it fucks you up; Increased risk of many types of cancer, increased risk of heart disease, Gallbladder disease, Circulation clotting conditions.
>>
>>7566405
is this true for all of the different medication combinations? and people will complain about aynthing, no?
>>
is there any good way to get "feedback" about how my hormones are doing without getting a blood test? is there a sure sign that my testosterone is "nuked" without seeing the actual numbers?
>>
>>7566484
post pics
>>
>>7566405
All of the risks are extremely rare if you are starting off healthy
>>
>>7566544
No they're more common than you think. I didn't even mention the mental side effects which are arguably the worst thing. If you want to pump yourself full of the hormone that makes girls overly emotional then don't be surprised when you suddenly get the urge to kill yourself. HRT people have sky high suicide rates, which desu is a good thing, thanks for removing your broken selves from the gene pool.
>>
>>7566585
Ugly and fat people have high suicide rates too. It's almost like when society hates you that you have a bad life.
>>
>>7566511
id prefer not sorry :(
>>
>>7566484
blood tests are pretty good at that, but there may be other options i don't know about
why not get a blood test?
>>
Can someone do me a favor and measure the dimensions of the IHP packaging?
>>
>>7567123
What container, what are you ordering? They have different box sizes but they're all pretty small
>>
>>7567173
Bicalutamide, 30 tablets.
>>
File: Inhouse packaging.jpg (378KB, 1500x1117px)
Inhouse packaging.jpg
378KB, 1500x1117px
>>7567187
That sounds pretty small, the smallest box I got out of inhouse was 6.5 x 4.5 x 2.25 inches. That is just the box though, all IHP items also come in a plastic envelope thing like this
>>
>>7567201
Thanks!
>>
>>7565342
I don't think it would make it worse, hopefully it would make them think "Well they are already doing it, might as well have them do it safely."
I was gonna do the same thing as you but then did the math of how much it would cost to buy them over getting a script and even though its affordable to buy them for a bit, If I ever ran into money trouble I might not be able to afford them and that can fuck up your health to just drop off them.

If your on the east coast my offer is still valid.
>>
how important is it to be taking my pills with food?
>>
>>7566270
You dont fucking care.
Fuck off with your concern trolling you fucking troglodyte.
If you actually gave a shit, youd be out at bars yelling at people about alcohol or giving shit to drug dealers in the streets. You just want to make yourself feel better by claiming you know more about something than everyone else does. god, just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>7565342
>going to a clinic/doctor
ISHYGDDT
If you do go to one make sure they tell you your exact test and estrogen levels at the very least, so you can cross reference it to acceptable level ranges and make sure they aren't a bunch of retards. There are a lot of shitty endos and clinics out there.
>>
>>7566484
Do you have any semen coming out of your dick when you orgasm? If any fluid comes out, how much? Is it clear and watery?
Has your body hair decreased?
Do you have any spontaneous erections?
How often are you aroused?
How difficult is it for you to get a boner?
How long have you been taking the anti-androgens?

These aren't conclusive but if you've got all the signs of really low test odds are you've got really low test. It'd be easier to know if your test was really low if you weren't on estrogen, because then you'd have even more symptoms to let you know it's working.
>>
>>7558361
So is it bad to take estrogen straight out?
As in taking one pill a day and not cycling?
>>
>>7570715
I meant Progesterone.
>>
>>7570734
Like most mtf hormone regimes, cycling is experimental. There is a lack of evidence surrounding it's benefits. Best to read up on the pros and cons yourself, and then try cycling and decide yourself whether it is superior.
>>
Can someone explain me how one takes serm to get rid of breast growth? Is it everything at once(aa+e+serm all in one day) or some sort of "x days e, x days serm"?
>>
>>7570571
>tfw have a PCP who just lets me get blood tests but self medding is getting expensive
no way i can go back to spiro though what do
>>
Is it important to start with 2mg estrodial per day over 4mg? How long until one should up to 4mg?
>>
File: 1449138129001.jpg (83KB, 640x640px)
1449138129001.jpg
83KB, 640x640px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyproterone_acetate
>Cyproterone acetate [...] is available for use both by mouth and by injection into muscle.

Is anyone here injecting cypro? Where can you even buy vials of cypro? How different is the regimen?
>>
>>7574508
Just keep self-medding. How long have you been on cypro? I've been on it like a year (with over 2 years on spiro before that) and have been able to ramp down the dosage to 12.5mg/day while still nuking my test. I started at 50mg/day. I did 25mg/day for a while too. At 12.5mg/day it's cheap as fuck.
>>
>>7574661
bicalutamide
>>
>>7574661
and it's not the AA that's expensive, it's the estrogen
>>
>>7574665
Why go for something that keeps your balls alive when you can get something that will kill them hardcore?
Bica also isn't usually given out by hormone providers believe it or not. In the US most clinics/endos/etc. usually go "lol spiro or nothing bitch"
>>7574666
Then order injectable estrogen from ADC. $1.50 a week for your estrogen or so. Progynon depot.
>>
>>7574670
idk it made sense at some point and i could get it for like $3.5 a month basically. if i still have my balls by the time it runs out i guess i'll just get cypro

i'm afraid of needles 2bh x_x and injecting glass and scars
and i don't know if i can even order needles in my state
>>
>>7574670
plus it doesn't look like ADC has them in stock anyway
>>
>>7574691
>injecting glass and scars
I injected for 3 years and was totally fine. No scars, no injection site issues whatsoever. It's like it was before I injected, except now I'm much more feminine.
>i don't know if i can even order needles in my state
You're one quick google search from finding out. Needles are super cheap. $15-20/100.
>plus it doesn't look like ADC has them in stock anyway
They should be getting them back, it's a popular item.
If that fails there is always progynova. IMO it works perfectly fine, I'm currently getting about as good of results from 4mg/day as I was from injecting every 5 days.
>>
Anyone got advice on using bica while doing laser hair removal?
>>
>>7574833
yeah i'm already on progynova
>>
>>7574919
... is it really that expensive to you?
How much does your source charge?
>>
>>7574833
Are you taking your progy orally or sublingually?
>>
>>7571278
Taking Serms and Estrogen together could lead to blood clots, so they are taken x days e and x days serm. Alternatively, you could take them together at reduced dosages, although it is not clear how dangerous/effective this would be. Taking E with serms could possible still lead to breast growth.
>>7574539
If you are self-medding it is advised to start slow and monitor for possible side-effects.
>>
>>7570593
also bodysmell and how oily is your skin (ei face in the morning)
>>
>>7575499
females take SERMs against breast cancer too
they have higher affinity than estrogen in target tissues
>>
>>7575499
>If you are self-medding it is advised to start slow and monitor for possible side-effects.

Is this the only reason? Are there any benefits to starting slow?
>>
File: 8tfYfoG.jpg (150KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8tfYfoG.jpg
150KB, 1200x1000px
>>7529959
SUPER IMPORTANT QUESTION:

If I'm in the UK, can I just ask my GP for a bloodtest? And how much of an explanation do I need? Also, can he refuse me?

I want to start self medding soon but these questions are making me quite anxious!
>>
>>7570557
That train of logic doesn't make sense. I care enough to low effort post on a chinese cartoon board about it but no more than that. If you want to fuck yourselves up go right ahead I'm just throwing out a warning here
>>
>>7570593
>>7575627
Not the anon you're replying to but
>Do you have any semen coming out of your dick when you orgasm? If any fluid comes out, how much? Is it clear and watery?
Depends on how long I masturbate for but typically I get 1-2 drops of clear sticky liquid after masturbating for about 30mins and cumming.
>Has your body hair decreased?
My body hair seems to grow a little slower and thinner
>Do you have any spontaneous erections?
I recently woke up with a almost boner because I had a lewd dream but otherwise no spontaneous erections.
>How often are you aroused?
Not very often, i've had other thoughts which weren't really sexual but were still intimate I guess which I didn't have as much before hrt.
>How difficult is it for you to get a boner?
It takes some effort to get it up and it aches a bit while doing so
>How long have you been taking the anti-androgens?
I started selfmedding about 1.5 years ago but I switched AA's a couple times
>also bodysmell and how oily is your skin
My groin sometimes has a strange sour-like smell which may sound gross but it's something I noticed. My skin and hair are a lot less oily, no more backne or whiteheads, and no need to wash my hair every 3 days because of oiliness
>It'd be easier to know if your test was really low if you weren't on estrogen
I used to inject estrogen because it was more cost effective and occasionally I would put off taking my shot by a day or two because i'm a chicken and some nights I would wake up covered in sweat and really hot which i'm guessing is a hot flash.

I've been taking 50mg cyproterone acetate for the last 6 months do you think that my test might be low enough that I could drop finasteride and eventually drop down to 25mg cypro and that and estro will be enough to suppress my test/dht?
>>
Ive been on 6mg e and only 50mg spiro for about 3 months but my t has reached 50ng/dl. Should i still up my AA dose?
>>
>>7532307

If the story you're writing is focusing on these retarded details rather than character psychology, that usually makes for a mediocre story. Unless you are Nabokov. But you're not Nabokov.

You're welcome!
>>
>>7576270
>am literally Haku in /mtfg/
I can't help it if I had to live in the goddamn south US for 7 years, senpai. My teens were weird.
>>
>>7576970
You sound like your test is pretty nuked.
I switched to 25mg cypro at 6 months in myself. For reference I switched to cypro after over 2 years of spiro use.
You could drop the dose to 25mg and see if any of that changes, or if it continues the way it has been or even decreases more (semen volume, etc etc).
If you experience no negative changes from now, odds are it's working. Still guesswork without blood tests, but probably working if you're not having anything but a drop or two upon orgasm.
>>
>>7576985
Shouldn't be necessary but you could if you want to. It's within female range.
>>
>>7577146
what changes would i see if i were to bump it up to 100mg or 200?
>>
>>7577160
Probably none seeing as you already have female test levels. Maybe a further decreased sex drive.
>>
>>7575014
qhi. haven't found anything cheaper. i have to take 8mg though
>>
Ordering AA's soon and remember some anon talking about one that also had a mild dose of estrogen or something that would help those who still aren't 100% sure figure things out. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
qhi stuff comes from the uk so there's no customs bullshit, right? how do the packages look when sent to someone in the uk?
>>
I think my friend would make a cute girl but he's not interested
How can I convince her?
>>
>>7580117
According to reddit, qhi ship plain envelopes/boxes, nothing that would get you caught.

I think I found this on the sidebar on transDIY

>>7580142
tittie skittles are adictive. Just do the ol' "no permanent effects until 3 months, be open minded! Just try it out~ :3333"
>>
File: 1478908431530.jpg (133KB, 684x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478908431530.jpg
133KB, 684x768px
>>7580260
>tfw no 2mg progynova where I live, so I have to take 1mg pills for each mg I should take per day.
>plus 1 cypro pill 50mg
Can HRT help cause gastritis and other stomach problems if you take all the pills at once after dinner?

Should I split them?
>>
>>7577143
Thanks for the input senpai, I'm gonna stop taking fin in the hopes that my T levels are low enough to not have to worry about dht levels, and i'll probably drop down to 25mg cypro in the coming months too.
>>
>>7576970
>Depends on how long I masturbate for but typically I get 1-2 drops of clear sticky liquid after masturbating for about 30mins and cumming.
>My body hair seems to grow a little slower and thinner

Thats me desu, been on 50mg cypro since November 2016.
Also noticed I can cum quicker than before, as wierd as it sounds.
>>
>>7580260
thank you!
>>
>>7576270
I don't know how it's in UK but I pretty much did that in Norway at least, though I did explain everything as it is too..

Your GP will probably need a reason to why he should do the tests in the first place, and once you've been on hormones for a while the lab will also discover you are doing cross-sex hormone therapy anyway.
>>
>>7581515
ughhhhhhhhhhh

my GP is a nice guy 'n all, but he comes off as a bit forceful and cold

knowing me, I'm going to spend weeks putting this off until my desire to die outweighs my fear of a 60y/o chink

thanks anyway
>>
>>7579625
Pls respond
>>
>>7584562
There's something called Diane 35 that has ethinyl estradiol with cypro
You shouldn't take EE though if you have the option not to, synthetic estrogens aren't the greatest thing to take.

I know of a couple people that use AAs with stuff like red clover, soy isoflavones, or pueraria mirifica and it helps avoid the side effects of AAs without requiring estrogen and if you take them in similar dosages to menopausal women there won't be a lot of estrogenic effects, though you'll still get gyno eventually. You could always go that route if you really don't want estradiol.
AAs without estrogen is basically equivalent to menopause so treatments for menopausal women should work good.
>>
>>7584602
Diane 35 is a birth control pill that only has 2mg of cypro.Would not recommend.
>>
im 2½ month in
how long aproximately until i can see some obvious changes?
>>
>>7585514
Yeah but I'm pretty sure that's the only combination pill. Unless there's some other one I'm not aware of.
>>
So does breast growth stop at 2 or 3 years? I keep hearing different things.
>>
Have been on 200 mg spiro and 4 mg progynova for 2 months. T is still 257 ng/dL, Estradiol is 35,8 pg/mL. Am I fucking something up or am I just expecting results too soon?
>>
>>7587210
>T is still 257 ng/dL, Estradiol is 35,8 pg/mL.

Lolwut. Are they giving you a placebo?
>>
>>7587223
Hope not. T went down since starting, but was expecting something more significant than this :(
>>
>>7587242
Tell them to give you cypro instead. Spiro is like barely even an antiandrogen, it's a diuretic.
If you are in the US tell them to prescribe it for you and order it online from a pharmacy that accepts foreign prescriptions. Not like illegal online pharmacies but real ones. They're usually for unapproved cancer meds that people want but can't get in the US. They'll ship you your meds with the prescription enclosed so it gets through customs. That's my understanding of how it works anyway. I'm pretty sure you can get it covered by insurance if you do it that way
Either that or just order it online the usual way and pay for it. Spiro sucks, it's not worth using, just do cypro and do the usual tapering dosage and it's pretty cheap.
>>
>>7587342
Not in the US, think I can get cypro over the counter. Benefits of a third world country, I guess.
Will try that out, thank you
>>
>>7586957
about 5 or 6 is more accurate
>>
>>7529959

Care to post the high res picture? I'm trying to calculate how many months I'd save money for this

>tfw whoring to pay this
>>
>>7587706
Its a page in the anime girl info sheets listed in the OP
>>
File: 1482662634531.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
1482662634531.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
>>7587706
Just for you anon
>>
>>7587342
I've been on spiro forever and my T is still nuked and my E is still high, was I lucky? Or is this just a result of being on it so long?
>>
>>7588131
Cypro is just nicer overall, less side effects and it is progestogenic itself.
>>
Hey /HRTGen/ I've been getting really paranoid about my doses lately. i've been taking hormones for about 6 months now and am currently taking one 50mg spiro tab twice a day and one 2mg estradiol tab twice a day. I'm due for a doctors visit in a little less than a month at which point my HRT prescription should be upped, but i just wanted to make sure for the time being my current endo isn't giving me a meme dosage. Thanks
>>
>>7588458
Have you had any blood tests yet?
>>
>>7588509
Yes I had my labs done before starting hrt, a month in and 3 months in and each time they came back my endo said they were fine. Up until this point i didn't really question her because it seemed like things were working as intended but this month in particular i've noticed almost no breast growth which got me thinking she may be not be telling the whole truth. I know I could get my lab results if i showed up in person but I've been so busy lately it's hard to make time to do that. desu I'll probably go tomorrow because of how paranoid I am now. Until then however, do my doses at least sound like they are in the somewhat normal range?
>>
>>7588536
They're kind of low, but if it works it works.
Over time even low doses can be effective cause if your testes shrivel up and die then they aren't exactly going to producing much T. That's why people say with cypro you can reduce your dosage over time.
>>
What is the cheapest way to get your levels checked if you're selfmedding?

Do you add more estrogen if your levels aren't optimal enough?

I'm at 4mg estrogen and 50mg cypro.
>>
>>7588589
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php
>>
>>7588558
I think they were supposed to be upped the last time I visited but I told my doctor I sometimes get shortness of breath (only when I have panic attacks though which is often) and I think that may of freaked her out. I'm not sure though.
>>
>>7588536
>and each time they came back my endo said they were fine
Ask for actual values, endos can be retards sometimes.
>>
So I've ordered from QHI a week ago for the first time, filled in the form the same day I got the email, and the order tracker still indicates the status as "Offer Received By QHI". Is this normal?
>>
>>7590039
QHI is slow.
>>
>>7579625
the only AA you could take alone is bica, since it would rise your natural estrogen levels
everything else would leave you with almost no hormones which is bad for your health

>>7584602
in soviet russia many self med on it
EE is strong af but also has more side effects like blood cloths etc, hence its been disapproved for use in some countries
>>
>>7590860
I am from what you say "soviet яussia", but honestly nowadays most people go androcur + progynova. Especially since its 2mg cypro is not enough and pack of it costs more than progy
>>
File: progaka.jpg (131KB, 750x871px) Image search: [Google]
progaka.jpg
131KB, 750x871px
>>7590979
is pogynova the cheapest source of E now? I hate those stupid expensive frenchy packs with only 21 pills, where is russian estrogen for the masses?
>>
>>7591060
>is pogynova the cheapest source of E now?
yep, cheapest pack here of 21 for 495 rubs, or 8.25 usd. Also pack of divigel(estradiol in gel form) of 1mg E per dose, 28 in one pack, is 723 rub, or 12.05 usd
>>
Should you switch from Progy to Estrofem if you can afford it? Is it actually better?
>>
>>7591704
Not much, valerate needs to be digested, vs hemihydrate (Estrofem, Estrace) which could be used sub-lingually, which some say results in more estrogen getting absorbed and less stressing on the liver.
>>
Cialis or Viagra?

I have a prescription for Cialis but it's a bit expensive for me to buy it from a pharmacy. I've been wanting to order some online. Does anyone know where to buy ED pills that aren't filled with Testosterone? And if so, which brand?
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.